Speaker 1: Hey, look he's it. Hey, look he's it. Hey, look he's it.
Speaker 2: Hey, Hey, hey hey, welcome to the snart Tank.
Speaker 3: You're about to teach.
Speaker 1: Your lady's glazed by the great Chris Ray God, Derek Blackmat and Tom Sweety.
Speaker 3: Sit back and prepare for some nack shot. Sit back and prepare for some glazing clbretty.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the snark Tank podcast. Look it's Kingston. Look it's Derek.
Speaker 4: Hey, welcome to the stark Tank Podcast. Go over to Patreonic complast the stark Tank. Now do it now because executive decision, the site's going to be gone in two days from now. So like, if you if you want to get in, there's no more openings after two days.
Speaker 3: Say something so stupid.
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: But that is exclusive access is over for you out. If you're not in, you're you're gonna be locked out. You're never gonna be able to You're never gonna be able to watch this again. You're never be able to hear anybody again. We're actually going to come to your house and take your in it away.
Speaker 3: That means we can't grow after two days.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah yeah, hold on, hey, welcome to this art Tech podcast forget what I said.
Speaker 1: We're gonna oh god, there's one. There's one hyperad takes the person they're like, oh thank god.
Speaker 3: Man, sweating hard if you if you sweat too much, does it look like you're raining your raining and it looks like water?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Raining? It was like you're raining. It doesn't look like it's raining. You're rating. You're rating, that is.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? Though, And I think it's right.
Speaker 1: It's not right because why because the only way when rain hits you and it's pouring on.
Speaker 3: You, it's raining on you. Right, yeah, But.
Speaker 1: Like so when you're sweating profusely, it can only look like it's rained on you.
Speaker 3: But what if you're sweating profusely on something, are you not raining on it?
Speaker 1: So here's the thing. If that ever happens, I think you dieing too Like what that's too much? That's the way. A few seconds you're dead, Like you can't you can't do that. If you start sweating so much, you're like a faucet. You're out the fight. You're out the fight pretty quick. I do want to see that though.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 5: I swear to God I've sweated like that.
Speaker 4: I swear to God, I feel like I sweated, like when I was doing boxing training. Yeah, that was the closest I ever got to coming to be like I am raining right now.
Speaker 3: We've we've you played football. There were times after practice where I felt like I was out of liquid in my body, the like when you sweat to the point it starts drying on you and you're like, I can't sweat anymore.
Speaker 1: I need to drink water. Fat very dangerous, and especially with the coaches always made a point they're trying to make you mentally tough, so you couldn't drink when you.
Speaker 3: Finish, finish your lap first something, finish your droves, first.
Speaker 1: Period of weakness leaving the body, and I'm like, I'm going to die idiots, And then you're.
Speaker 5: Not gonna have a fucking first basement.
Speaker 1: There's no programs anymore at first Baseman.
Speaker 5: I really don't know, Like I know quarterback and that's it?
Speaker 1: Running back? Is that a football? I should have played baseball? Burning? Yeah, the burning mac that's a running miss. Yeah, running back and quarterback and the back is the position. It's quarterback and running back are like I tried out for running like a defensive lineman. A racist copy I've heard.
Speaker 3: That you're running, you're running back. I try to be sure, so I try to be short.
Speaker 5: Is fine, he still has a back man run.
Speaker 3: I was just like, god, damn brod.
Speaker 1: I just had we had a racist cop coach. So he he didn't well, of course he didn't like the black Yeah, of course. It was like I was like, I was like, he made a course. I have a cop. They made a white boy a running back in your school. They made well, so he was he was since he was he was a light skin hispanic, but I think he identified he was a copy identified with with the white you know he was. He didn't identify, so he he was like, as long as you are white, passing or just did it. I saw him visibly make so I started doing defense because I was like, fuck this guy. I'm kno going he's the offensive coach. Fuck him. And I started doing defense stuff and I was like, I'm gonna do linebacker even I'm way too short for the linebacker, but I don't care. I was like, I'm a good fucking football player. I saw I was getting praised and I saw this guy make like visibly make like yeah whatever, And I'm like, did anybody else see that, like this guy just doesn't want me. And then at the end of our season, he actually at our banquet, he made us statement saying, yeah, I just want to apologize to I don't know if the he got his arm twisted, but he was like, I want to apologize for there was a maybe a little bit too hard on some people, and uh, maybe I should have put certain people in positions. And I was like, what the what the fuck? Because there was this small Mexican dude, fastest motherfucker I've ever seen before. Should have been a wide receiver because you're so fight no one could beat him, didn't even he didn't even try him, didn't even I was like, he just hated him because he's too dark. And I was like, this is crazy that, like we're allowing and I think it is our problem that we didn't. We're not rats, like big a rat is the biggest bitch move you can do.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, but unfortunately sometimes you gotta make moves to make.
Speaker 1: Somebody should have because he probably would have been fired if we would have complained.
Speaker 3: The problem is rats their rats, then they're scared about being rats. If you are a rat, then you stand on business you're like, yeah, I told.
Speaker 1: So what Let's put it this way. Let's put it this way. This one guy, so this dumbass brought a taste of the school. And then you know we're being even to bring a we're being tased in the locker room. It was I got tas. I know what it feels like to be tased, and it's it's it's weird because it's it feels like a hot pinch.
Speaker 3: Like you're like, it's the you know, the the It was crazy.
Speaker 5: Obviously, No, I don't know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I feel like most people that's crazy. Most people have not been tasted. You're right, but you're like, not a you're not a dumb kid. Yes, you want like a dumb young person. You're like, I'm gonna play Halo, and like, I don't know learn how to know.
Speaker 1: I mean I was, I was a kid, and I did you want a dumb kid?
Speaker 4: I did crazy stuff like I climbed ship that I shouldn't have climbed.
Speaker 1: But like I never like I've been pretty cautious for a Yeah, well but that's a niche Like somebody somebody bringing like a dumb weapon like that.
Speaker 4: So what happened I never fucked around with tastes. I never fucked it like you. I knew kids who would like bring matches. I'm a fucking around with you.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: She's like, that's so light. I know, the matches is so bag.
Speaker 5: Matches is fine.
Speaker 4: But like I've seen people just like like dude, my my aunt or my mom told me the story of my Hona. She like went under a bed and lit matches and he like caught the bed on fire and burned down a fucking building.
Speaker 5: It was just like, well, I'm not fucking around with matches.
Speaker 1: Really, that's like hyper stupid, that's like hypers.
Speaker 3: I've done dumb shit, right. That's why now I'm so opposed to doing dumb ship where I'm like because now I have the valady where I'm like, I know, like my kid will be like I want to do this, Like look, man, I know that's stupid.
Speaker 1: Why because done it was the dumbest thing, the dumbest thing I've ever done. It wasn't It wasn't that like I might have mentioned this on the podcast before where my my private elementary school, Uh, the teacher she bought toys for us so we play like after you know the classes or whatever, and I took the barbies, at least one of them, and then on the brick wall, I scratched its tits off, and I thought it was so funny. I thought it was so fucking funny, just scratching the tips out.
Speaker 5: It's such a psychotic thing to see.
Speaker 1: It was that kid do that. I definitely wasn't doing it, Like, yeah, no, I was laughing.
Speaker 3: There's nothing like evil about you. You're just like you're like a kid drawing a picture in your possessor.
Speaker 4: Like he's he's giggling as a child at Barbie titless as he's scratching him off with a sharp blaze.
Speaker 1: That's not how I remember it, but you know, hey, maybe from a different perspective, I need to talk to my well, if she's dead, my teacher's dead. But she was a big woman and diabetes claimed her fast. Yeah, but that that fucking I guess. The craziest thing that one kid did was bring the taser. My point was like, nobody rat it on this guy. He was tasing people. And then but then there was this one other, this the bully dude. This dude died too, but he did kind of you know, he's one of those people. It was like karma, you know. Yeah, he started taking the taser and he's tall and he start going and all of a sudden, one of the coaches saw and then but nobody said anything, but one of the coaches like, I'm not blind. I saw you snap snapping and.
Speaker 4: Not like I like that immediate but ice breaker to the conversation, I'm not blind.
Speaker 1: I snapped snap because we're all like, oh yeah, we're all we clearly could have been like, yeah, that nigga was tasting us and that guy and ship got crazy.
Speaker 3: We're all like, and you guys catch light. That's the dumbest thing you guys.
Speaker 1: Ever done, is oh yeah, I imagine I've done really a small city. Yeah, of course I've done a lot of risk.
Speaker 3: I was in a small city too, but it was a small city full of and he put a micro and no, I've never heard animals.
Speaker 1: That's something I can never.
Speaker 3: Say I done.
Speaker 1: Didn't.
Speaker 4: He says that, but he doesn't consider cat's animals.
Speaker 3: But just barely that's true, Like, dolphins aren't animals. I bash the dolphins had in with my fist.
Speaker 1: Well, dolphins on animals A fish Dunton.
Speaker 3: Time out let me just passed that up. But but like I did SHIP Like it's literally I llegal. I can't say like I've done SHIP Like it's like this is so stupid, Like I had to testify once, like that's how much the dumb shit I've been involved in. It's like this is out of pocket. And now I look back on it and I'm like, what the fuck was I doing.
Speaker 1: It's true, I definitely am aware a lot of weird shit that has happened, but I was not adjacent to it. Me being one of the only black kids in my city was already enough for me to not fuck around as much because already I had to innocently explain. So I'm in middle school and I'm with my my black friend Cameron. We're like, hey, let's go back to our elementary school. Just check it out toe what it looks like. And then there was a gardener just doing some shit and we're like, oh, yeah, we used to go to the school. And they're like, oh, okay, all happy and shit, and the cops show up like five minutes later, and I was like, what's the problem. Hey, I'm gonna need you to sit down the curve and I'm like, what's you know? It got a little nothing happened, but it got a little tense, and my mom and had explained to me.
Speaker 3: Like, hey, you know, hey it was there was one time where someone broke into a house. You were all made up from there, all of our friends, no aps. Never I would. That's that's how you get killed where I'm from, that's how you get killed. Someone has a gun, someone.
Speaker 1: Will kill you. I thought you said you broke into a house.
Speaker 3: Someone broke into a house. Someone broke into a house. Some we and got gotcha, gotcha, Jalen and I. So it wasn't even where I was at. It was down in a development by where I lived, but I was up in like the upper area, like I lived on an area called like Merriott Boulevard, where like the boulevard was like way like miles down is where I live. Further up is where like all the shopping centers are and everything in that area. We were all meeting there, all of our friends meeting because we're gonna go so someone's house do something. I think it was for E three because we were going at Christ's house. I think that was the kind of tradition we would go to a Christias house for e three. Uh, they stopped Jalen and I and questioned us, while they didn't stop our friend Joe or friend Marco, but they stopped Jaalen and I. They walked by and they were like, what are you guys? Where were you guys? A few seconds ago? We were like in panera bread, Like what's going on? And I knew I was getting getting.
Speaker 1: But I was like, I start speaking of that spars poonero. That sounds foreign, that sounds like, that sounds like a weapon. He's got a gun.
Speaker 3: But literally, I had to like, not you can't show them aggressing like that because they're already fucking crazy. So I'm like, all right, they're begging for you to do something, Like all right, they're do anything. And I saw Jaalen cracking and I was like, Jayleen, really don't be smart like that, like just tell them what's going on, Like hey.
Speaker 1: Where do you do's? Like they were like, hey, where do you live? Right?
Speaker 3: And I showed them my ID and where I lived this money area, so I was like, I live right here and like, oh yeah, go get out of here. Oh You're like okay, cool.
Speaker 1: You're what are the good ones.
Speaker 3: All right, all right, cool? Remember I came in a panera and told you, like right after.
Speaker 1: I was not listening to you.
Speaker 3: Of course you aren't. You're gonna suffer and you're gonna need and I'm gonna ignore. Yeah, place, I've never done it. I'm always there for people I hate.
Speaker 1: It's not concerned as I especially then I hated it. I was like, good, why, oh my god, that's so funked up. Why did they kill him? He called him? It's me. I was a fucking fox. All this is somewhere, there's a tall black man. There's some black being black. But like and then Jalen got caught and you willlogized to orryh.
Speaker 4: I was like, I'm sorry, man, I'm sorry. I'm told them the funny one was innocent, so insane, You're just like I'm just like, what the fun.
Speaker 1: This whole time? Great?
Speaker 4: Like I told I would hate you, well, yeah, like I would hate anybody that called the police.
Speaker 1: Swatted his own apartment just to try.
Speaker 3: To get you killed.
Speaker 6: That is, but that would be fucking That is manner. That is so insane. That is like why get that? That is like the guy throws a malt off away that's my favorite. I love playing like video games to.
Speaker 1: Put put on like uh, put on like like a trainer on, like infinite health or something, and just start like you do. You just do like Kamakazi stuff like just throw the maltop straight down and kills everyone, but you'll be fine. Or take a rocket launcher to your feet and then it kills everyone. But get it's insane.
Speaker 3: That that's a reflex of mine in games, I'm like grenade right at the floor.
Speaker 1: I love doing that. There's something about like if you this is I'm not talking for PvP purposes because I don't cheat, but like say, if I'm just doing like a PV thing, there's something more satisfying about killing everyone when you should have died and then you're still fine. There's something about it that just makes it so funny to.
Speaker 3: Be I because of me being kind of a shitty person in base or instinct. I love knowing that if cheating will make someone so angry, I someone putting their personality and like winning stuff and then them not winning is funny. It is I'm sorry to say, it's really it's like whenever you like when I played back, I played basketball, thrived off that feeling of like, oh, this person is the big man, I'm gonna back him down and screw on him. Or versus the person's the guard, I'm going to run the guard down and then drive the lane on it. It was just it would just make me feel good.
Speaker 5: When he's to play based. I would run with the bat.
Speaker 3: That's crazy, you know, you can't straight.
Speaker 1: Can't the first basement one hand cracking and just walk around with it. For some reason, it always gets a home run, like no one can touch. He's so fast.
Speaker 4: You watch the replay and it's literally like it's it's not even I'm not even running. I'm just like inching forward, like like lunging kind of. So no one has the balls to come up to me with the ball. I wouldn't even I would bunt it. Someone tries to throw the ball and you hit it away with your bat. You walk through the baits.
Speaker 1: That do that.
Speaker 5: No, you can't, that would be you do that.
Speaker 3: I feel like I fit sorry, I feel like you can't do that, but no one's done that to not be able to do.
Speaker 1: Because you can't bring the bat with you. Yeah, yeah, I guess you can't swap the ball away technically, because the ball has to beat someone has to be in possession of cag you but like catch it, you fucking I guess you could because I have seen I don't know what I was watching, but I have seen somebody throw the ball at like you know, you're you're, you're too far away to actually tag them. But then they throw the ball at the person and it's like it was one of those last ditch efforts of panic. They panic, so then they threw the ball at the person and it's like, yo, that's that's in the back of their head explodes. It'd or like the you you take the glove off and then throw it at them. I was like, wouldn't that doesn't that technically there's still a little sweat on the glove, you know that technical count To me, I think that's how baseball would be much more. Handoff's a there's a countdown now for for hitting the in in I guess in Major league baseball, where there's a certain amount of time you have to now like actually bat and swing or whatever, because it used to just be you know, they would take their sweet time, all right here, ball strike whatever it is, and then after crashing their ass they'd be sucking people off and then all right, now I'm reset alrighty like so now there's a certain amount of time. It might be like something like fifteen seconds or always thought, that's crazy. It's so much. It's so much better for pacing because I only look, man, if you like baseball, bless you, that's great.
Speaker 3: It's play. It's really not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I need uh. The highlights are fine. I like watching highlights on baseball because.
Speaker 5: It throws a ball and it breaks a bird in half.
Speaker 1: I don't like that, but it is it is kind of interesting. It is crazy. Seeing the bird explode is kind of fun. Yeah, it is kind of interesting.
Speaker 4: Knowing that people can but knowing that people can throw a baseball that fast, that like where it's like they're throwing like ninety miles an hours.
Speaker 3: Christ and then these.
Speaker 1: Birds just unlucky as birds in the world just happen to be flying birds.
Speaker 3: Birds integrity is so bad, like they're so they're so not durable.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean they got hollow ass bone.
Speaker 3: They also can fly, so you gotta give up, you got to give a take, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean that's that's definitely the buff buff and d buff.
Speaker 4: Oh you have no gravity is no concern to you because the wind will also break you because your fucking bones are that thin and frail and dumb and game like.
Speaker 3: There is Thanksgiving right we were I was, we were at our fronts. We were at the Airbnb for Thanksgiving, and literally I saw an animal just move at the worst moment.
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: Uh? Or Paul's dog, like Smokey backed up and for some reason the dog was like now I walk And I was like, why did it do?
Speaker 1: Like why did it do that? Yeah? I was looking at I looked at that situation. I was like, why did dog do that? Why?
Speaker 3: Why did That's like watching cats touch fire. I saw a fucking like hour long compilation of that. We're just looking at fire and they're like wow, and it went off and I'm like why that? Because I was like, it can't be that much. It can't like, this can't happen so often when it kept happening with different cats.
Speaker 1: There are billions of cats on the planet, so billions a safe number, right, Yeah, I've imagine billions.
Speaker 3: I would say millions, not billions.
Speaker 5: There's definitely more cats than people.
Speaker 1: I would say, so like easily. Yeah, for sure right, Like I would say, I'm not crazy, especially because how much they can breed. Yeah, I don't think so. I would have to just buy suret. Just imagine how many humans there be if we could breed like that.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I agree. I agreed simply on numbers. They definitely their birth rate is way higher and their incubation rate is about how many cats are on the plane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, I mean, there's definitely gonna be a rough estimation there obviously, is just like people somehow know how many ants are roughly on the planet, which makes no sense to me. Like ruefully ants can have this meaning and their colonies in this I'm like, nigga, you don't know shit about one billion. It makes only one six million to one billion of cats.
Speaker 5: Well, it's hard to pinpoint the exact number of cats.
Speaker 4: The Ecologic The Ecology Global Network estimates there are between six hundred million to one billion cats in the world.
Speaker 1: Mmm, I don't know about that, man. I mean, that's it's I feel like there'd be much more.
Speaker 4: I guess there are places where they can't live. There's those are places that people can't live either.
Speaker 1: But that's the interesting thing. It's like usually people bring their stupid pets and places that they shouldn't be and like make them live miserable lives.
Speaker 4: I think the ideas that like I don't, don't certain places eat them do, Like wouldn't there be like a farm, you know.
Speaker 1: They're not. Maybe they're just because maybe that doesn't because does that count? Like say, if you're going to say how many cows are on the planet, do they count the slaughter house things?
Speaker 5: I have to right, I feel like.
Speaker 1: I guess I don't really know.
Speaker 3: I just think I agree that there are a lot of cats born all the time, but I think they have probably have like a way higher mortality rate on average.
Speaker 5: They probably die immediately.
Speaker 3: Not to mention that, I feel like humans can alter their terrain to live anywhere, you know, opposed to cats just can't.
Speaker 1: We Yeah, they just but they bring the cats. Like I'm InLu I was in Delphi right in Greece, and it's like fucking freezing. It's not a real place. Sounds so fake. Well it used to be like you know, that used to for some reason, that used to be like this in in there in Greece. They used to be the center of the universe. And I'm like how arrogant are you guys? It's pretty cool, but uh they it's freezing there, right, It's like it's no place for a cat. And then all of a sudden, cats everywhere, the cats of their tails are like almost frozen. I was like, this is awesome. I love this.
Speaker 3: I love these things.
Speaker 1: Why I saw a.
Speaker 4: Video of like people going through like the French catacombs. It was a cat there, Like, here's a cat in the fucking catacomb.
Speaker 5: I mean, yeah, get out of there, kiddy.
Speaker 3: Oh that's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is that what you're gonna say?
Speaker 3: No? I just like, of course, okay, why would they not be there? There are cats and tunnels in random places.
Speaker 4: I think you're gonna say it because it's the catacombs. Well, and I rolled my eyes in advance.
Speaker 3: I pretty much made itself and I was like, oh, yeah, too often.
Speaker 4: Anyway, do we get the questions that's not really much to talk about. We're recording this kind of day after we recorded, do you talk about I was a little bit, oh Marvel rivals. Yeah, yeah, I don't know. I don't like it really at all. I I I feel like it's it. It's kind of the thing that bothered me about Overwatch when I first played it, actually is that like Overwatch feels like a game development studio's first first person shooter. Like it feels like this is their first time making this, and there are some characters that feel kind of okay, but like mostly it kind of like if I'm gonna play an FPS, there's like probably like a good twenty other ones that I'm going to pick before this, Yeah, for sure. And I feel like Marvel Rivals has this that kind of quality to it where it almost feels like you ever play Smite. Yeah, it feels like Smite in a way that's like kind of annoying because if it was Smite, I wouldn't mind it, But it's kind of it's it's like wearing the skin of Overwatch in some way, And so that kind of like Overwatch is a little bit more free form, like you have a little bit more freedom in how you do there's more physics at play, like Pharah could like bounce you, and like movie, I feel like there's not really a lot of that going on, and so because of that, it feels rigid.
Speaker 1: It feels like very.
Speaker 5: Rigid and like kind of I don't know how to describe it.
Speaker 4: He was watching me play it a little bit earlier, and it's just like the movement speed is is weird, and I don't know if the movement speed would be that annoying if there, if I could at least expand the fov but expanding the FOVU doesn't help because it's the third person game, so like it doesn't Actually that actually wouldn't help.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 3: I think it's a weird games.
Speaker 1: I think in games a lot where there's uh, there is superpowered people, there's a lot of slow movement that I wish they just sped the movement of things up a little bit.
Speaker 3: But in doing that, you would have to alter the map design as well, because you can't map movement and map design are like them.
Speaker 1: They are, they're the same. I understand that, but I feel like it was one of the reasons why this is my Because you're you're right about that, but I feel like why I was so good at sprinting the map Rusted Modern Warfare two is because that wasn't designed for how fast you can move.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's enough. Fine.
Speaker 1: I love shit like that to where I'm kind of a I'm kind of psychotic in my and in the way that I want. I need you to be way faster. I need like I think I'm broken from like Killer and Stink and Marvel's Captain too, so where even when shooting, I would put the sliders all the way up my movement speed and so I'm like, fucking now, I'm not like those retar You know, you've seen some of those compilations where the people are like and then it's just like.
Speaker 5: You're complation and I'm like hyperventilating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was like, what the I don't do that ship, But I just like getting a point in a point B and then like say just a quick like ha ha, and then I could kind of lunge with like certain perks or whatever, and infinite infinite sprint would be like that ship that I would always I just want to be a little bit faster than the average person if I can't.
Speaker 3: When you're moving fast, it helps you engage, like you you feel like there's more happening because you're seeing more move past you, so it's engaging you.
Speaker 1: What do you think would happen if, like say, they just everybody was just sped up a little bit in Marvel Rivals?
Speaker 3: Do you think people get said, I don't think it would ruin anything really, I think it would give.
Speaker 5: It would give you probably just have to increase the I think.
Speaker 3: Melee people should have moved faster. I think people that are mainly oriented in general in games need to have better movement speed. I think that should be a thing. Well, Ben in general, I think it'll there's a there's gonna have to be give a take with it. Have to give probably people that are sort of support characters more health to be.
Speaker 1: Able to deal with them moving.
Speaker 3: But then but then if they have more health, people have more health, then they're probably what they're healing rate is probably gonna go down a little. It's it's you know, it's like a slide upgrading in this. How to put this back in something balancing? Yeah, you know so, I think it's there could also be improvement. I like my rivals a lot. You brought up one thing that I agree with, impact on hits. Need more impact on hits. But that's every hero shooter in general. The impact on hits they don't feel right. They give you the auditory thing, but they don't give you.
Speaker 1: Like a visual there's not a visual feedback on you.
Speaker 3: But granted like it's oftentimes where there's like a long distance between people, which I still think it should be more like Captain America punching somebody. You need that you need to feel more of that hit, you know, more of a reverb and like reverb more of a an aptic means of feedback. Where Captain America hits somebody, it's more of a more of a feeling behind it. Yes, Yes, And I guess you have to do that with sound. I guess as it does.
Speaker 4: As it's as it is right now, it kind of feels like animations are happening, but they're not actually like connecting to anything that they're happening to, and there's like a disconnect there.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: For me, Like movements just kind of important, Like even if it's I don't even necessarily need it to be like fast, but like I need to if I'm game, feel is super important and so like moving a character left, right forward back there. It's hard to describe because it really is just like a feeling. But like there's rigidity and then there's fluidity, and like that's a game where like it just it kind of feels just really rigid. I like to know that like if I'm like going down an incline and I jump because I'm at an incline, it's going to push me a little bit further. But like, that's not real here because there's no actual physics in the game. Like I don't think there's anything there, you know what I mean, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know if this is in the game exactly, but I think in that instance that doesn't exist, right, that the momentum physics doesn't really exist there, because there's games like I'll go Destin, right, but it's a bunge of games obviously, but Guessing has a lot of game physics. But there's points where Destiny gets too fast movement wise where it's like this is a problem. Yeah, yeah, because when you play as the tight end.
Speaker 1: Well I agree, but I do agree.
Speaker 5: It's it's breaks problematic sometimes.
Speaker 3: Because there's like if you're playing uh what you call trials, and you do in the one where you have to capture points, the Titan gets there way before everybody else, Like well, you're like, all right, cool, I'm gonna I'm gonna run, slide, dash, charge, and then I'm going to slide, slam and hit the ground and I'm here ready, and everybody else like, I'll get there tomorrow.
Speaker 5: You know, I will say, I didn't know, not.
Speaker 3: A problem exactly. If it's if it's you know, if it's balanced, you know, if they move that fast. Other people have to have something that allow them to be able to do something.
Speaker 5: I didn't know about the auto swing. It's where that would be.
Speaker 4: It's weird that that would be, Like why why would that be the way it works by default? I don't know, why would you have like the idea that, like, if I'm playing Spider Man and I and I want a web swing, and then the default way is that it just automatically swings me forward, as opposed to like the intuitive way, which is, oh, I'm gonna shoot a web where I am, and that's the thing you have to enable.
Speaker 1: It's supposed to just being the default. That's weird to me.
Speaker 3: I think it is weird. I think there's a curve into do it because I'm learning. I'm still not good with it. I learned it like a few days ago. How you like it's it's above his shoulders, above his shoulders, it's up. He shoots the web up at something and he swings. But low his shoulders. He points out of place and he goes right there.
Speaker 1: I see.
Speaker 3: So it's like the idea of you have to figure that. I still not I'm still not good at it. I'm been trying to practice it to get better with it.
Speaker 4: He's your best character right now, probably Cat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's the easiest one. He's pretty simple. Yeah, he's he runs in, he's he dives and he dips out. So he dives, dips out, he throws a shot at you. He's kind of a suppose. He's a dive pretty much. So does everybody look like they're like.
Speaker 3: Hyper anime aesthetic? It fucking we be weird proportioned.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the proportions are like that's the thing comics.
Speaker 3: Man, I agree with you, it's fucking weird.
Speaker 1: But I mean so I saw well some some are a lot, a lot. I don't know, man. I feel like most things nowadays are pretty even if they look roided out.
Speaker 3: They're stylized.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely stylized. Yeah, I think it's smart. Wolverine looks insane.
Speaker 4: It's smart for them to be stylized, I think, so I just save them.
Speaker 1: I'm like, well, every better than Concord if I could just.
Speaker 4: It's not no, it's exactly it's concord is unstylized.
Speaker 1: My thing is I just if I can felt better balance out some of the proportions. That's really actually, I would say that's probably my biggest thing where I'm looking at some of these guys and I'm like, all right, man, just you know, maybe let's take down the arms a little bit. Let's just let's just like I just proportion.
Speaker 3: It's very comic book and anime at the same time, where it's like like the fact that Wolve Rain his hair does the thing as he gets hurt.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, that's fucking I think it looks good, Like as a visually, I think it looks great.
Speaker 1: I think it's like it's it's smart.
Speaker 4: Think the character designs are really good too. Though it's smart that they designed it that way. It's smart that it looks that way. But I also feel like it's a lot of the enjoyment that people are having with it.
Speaker 1: Oh, I do think it's it's not really finished.
Speaker 3: I would not be playing this game. I would try it, yeah, but I wouldn't kaill on it. But the fact that this is something I love, like, oh yeah, I'm it's cool that it's a new game, Like, but I think the developers care, you know, I think they actually care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it definitely doesn't.
Speaker 4: It doesn't feel like it doesn't feel empty or soulless, you know what I mean. It definite feels like they care. And then it's you know, it's it's cool. Yeah, it's cool that there's just like a lot, there's a weird amount of games coming out, and like now I'm so annoyed that Indiana Jones is apparently like good, like a really great.
Speaker 5: That's so annoying to me.
Speaker 3: What makes me happy is about rifles. The last thing is that it's a game for fans of Marvel stuff.
Speaker 1: It's not an MCU thing.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, stuff is in there, of course is obviously it has to be in there. It's so intrensively attached to Marvel universe now. But like me being a fan of Spider Man in his entirety, I get Spider Man real skins. Not everything's a homecoming thing. It's like, oh, Peter Parker is a grown ass man and it's thank fucking god. Oh they're using costumes that I remember seeing in the comic books. The Bombassic bag Man, isn't it. It's like, Oh, that's fucking cool. The scarlet spider suit is in it, and I'm like, all right, this is I like this stuff because Marvel's turned a lot into the movies comics, opposed to the comics used to be movies of the comics.
Speaker 4: I just notice that iron Man is just definitely just doing a Robert and Junior impression.
Speaker 1: He's yeah, he's just become that.
Speaker 3: He's become Iron Man, and he's gonna become doomed too crazy, but it's gonna be sad.
Speaker 1: But I don't know about that. Yeah, I don't think I had a problem with I had a problem and oh I did say fuck I forgot I wanted to mention, so I put out I put out a review of the Bill Guard. Yeah, and it was a very I was watching all I was playing.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I watched a bunch of it yesterday.
Speaker 1: So the thing is I I sloppily put it together because I don't give a shit about that channel at all anymore. And I kind of regret doing that now because I was thinking, like, oh, this moment, no one's gonna watch this. It'll just get like a couple of thousand people love game reviews. They get yeah, they do. I mean because even though the channel is dead, it was long. It got more views than I was expecting. But the problem is there was people who legitimately watched it, and I there was since I was rambling, I cut out. First of all, I cut out a half an hour worth of shit. Is it like an hour already?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: So, But the thing is I cut out some stuff too that so it made it. I was like, because I I fleshed out things like especially with the comment system line, and I was like, bro, no one gives a fuck about this. I was really out a certain point. I cut it out because I was thinking what am I doing? But there are some things that I cut out also that I made some mistakes within the review, and I said, I'm like, I don't have time to make an addendum. I'm I'm just gonna like mention some of the things in here, and if they want to listen to that. I was trying to get more people to come and listen to the podcast, you know, like, hey, if you guys want to hear the listen to episode two eighty five. And because there were some things that I got wrong that I wanted to mention and remind me when we're just talking about like so specifically, I thought this was the funniest thing, right, So, Lucanus a Spanish guy, I feel like I and I mentioned this in the review. I said that I think I have a bias that I just love any person that sounds like Antonio Banders, whether it's supposed to be appropriate or not.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a fun voice. Yeah, yeah, apparently it's right.
Speaker 1: And I said a Spanish speaker, I'm like, you, guys, can let me know if Lucanus sounds good or bad or anything like that. In Spanish speaker people were like, a, he sounds fucking stupid. And I'm like, oh, I understand, I understand, but I want to put out there that I'm aware that I'm ignorant in that in that in that in that area.
Speaker 3: Don't Spanish sounds stupid? Of like they sound stupid? Yes, they fucking sound stupid.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 3: I mean Spaniards sounds stupid. But I'm also Hispanic. I think that's why they sound the way they speak. They speak it.
Speaker 1: They speak Spanish like they better they I know. I know there's some of the listy ones I know there's.
Speaker 3: Something like fucking kill yourself.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't know if that's the entirety of Spain.
Speaker 3: No, it's nothing tidy, it's I don't. I really don't think it's.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because Barcelona, right.
Speaker 3: Barcelona, That's what I say, and I understand they speak actual, Like the language we speak is not the same language they created.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's it's it's transformed.
Speaker 4: It's like we speak English, but like it's not like they speak the English speak English.
Speaker 1: We speak American.
Speaker 3: Better, they speak Spanish. We speak Spanish. They speaks span you know. Yeah, so it's like.
Speaker 1: We speak a better English.
Speaker 4: Uh, as Americans and as Hispanics we speak we speak a cooler Spanish.
Speaker 1: Isn't that funny?
Speaker 3: Ye?
Speaker 1: I guess it makes sense, Like things evolving better. It's like it's like the beta version. It's like it's a pretty good foundation here. I think we get. I think you're stupid lists, I think I think of it like this. It's like when it comes to Spanish culture, music, creations, it's never from there. It's never from there. Everything is always from.
Speaker 5: Like that's true.
Speaker 3: Add Indio and Africano and it becomes better than whatever the fun they like, I don't know what but music the Spanish created. I don't know what their music is called.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't. I don't either.
Speaker 3: I know this is also being ignored.
Speaker 5: I know Caribbean, I know Caribbean Spanish music. I know Mexican music.
Speaker 4: But I if I had to think about, like what a Spaniard Spanish song would be, like, I genuinely don't.
Speaker 1: Is that the one fucking song that like that was on what was that movie with the Desperado, the Antonio Banderas movie. I feel like probably probably a Mexican Yeah, yeah, yeah, you know, you know, it's like that famous fucking song. I think, I know, it's like the only song that.
Speaker 3: I know, and I think that's probably Mexican.
Speaker 1: You would probably that only song he knows and in that period.
Speaker 3: In general, and we look, look, any Spaniards out there, any of my any of my Spanish UH speakers out there, los ciento music spin But I'm willing to learn more about it.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to say that in Spanish. Sorry, I don't know how to learn Spanish.
Speaker 5: Learn how to say learn?
Speaker 3: Don't not learning Spanish?
Speaker 1: Learn sorry? Learn?
Speaker 3: So I don't know how to say want necessary led the music espaniel a lingo. Bro, you guys don't know anything. I at least know some of it.
Speaker 4: If you're saying it like in English, you're saying you're speaking Spanish and English.
Speaker 5: I don't know how to put it.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm not using it. I'm not over accenting because I don't sound like that. That's why.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like you wouldn't I'm speaking, you would.
Speaker 5: Speak Germany and go like fucking nine.
Speaker 3: So yeah, that crazy? So like what what's that? What's that?
Speaker 1: What's that's crazy? Movie?
Speaker 3: So I would love to learn more about it. But I know, I'm sure we have Spanish listeners zero about Spanish culture proper. I just know that you guys, I don't know drag us thailands. So I don't know people, not them, you know, it's not there, it's not it's not they're old. They're old people. Yeah, but the fast majority of you guys over there didn't do it wrong. So clarify that too, because that's a thing that happens. People like all this. It's like dude, Billy Bob over there that that lives in the South didn't do anything I heard that exists.
Speaker 5: I did hear I did hear that the beaches in Spain are crazy.
Speaker 1: I would love to go to, especially Jojo wants to. We always talk about, you know, things get too weird, just moving to Europe because she can live in any of the you.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's all she gets that because of her being Yeah, so she's like, she was like, oh we can you know, we can move, she talked.
Speaker 1: She she means in Spain all the time. She's like Spain, Spain. And I was always like, oh, that seems pretty cool, good weather and everything. And then there was like a massive flood and I'm like, I was like, there was a couple of a couple of other big cities. There's a massive flooding. And I was like, floods are kind of cool about.
Speaker 3: I mean the halo ones.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not floods are dope because uh yeah there's water.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Let me get back to what I was saying. Let me go back to what I say. Then we're goet questions about on the subject. I only I was bringing this up because when we were talking earlier just about explanations, Uh, there are explanations for like certain things that happened, but that doesn't mean that they're inherently good. And to me, that's something that I feel like some people don't understand, because when I was watching people explain things about the Vailguard there would say there's an explanation for things happening, and that was satisfactory for them, and that drove me kind of nuts, because I would see people in the reviews saying things like I was complaining about whys in your your Inquisitor or your your great Warden the hero for Relden up north like to join you for the actual dire threat. Like if everything's being fucked up, the thing that's causing it are these fucking arch demons, right, and these fucking ancient elves Evenuurin or whatever. And so I would think the most important and the strongest people should be up there trying to fuck him up. And like I was seeing people saying, yeah, but they said that they're basically down south, and I'm like, that's is that a good explanation? Just just fucking saying that satisfaction.
Speaker 3: To be honest, I've watched I haven't fished a video yet, right, but I'm watching your video and I'm like, he's just hurt. He's just hurt. He's a hurt fan. I am a hurt man. It's like I'm watching it and I'm like, I'm hurting too, but he's just hurt. Like I'm like, it's like it's like watching someone like rage out and like the story is seeing like this guy's just hurting, like you shouldn't be doing.
Speaker 1: This, but he's crying. He's crying with his action. Yeah, my soul was very I mean, it's like you wait ten years for this ship and uh yeah, and like I.
Speaker 3: Agree with you on everything, but I'm just like so many.
Speaker 1: Made quotations about because I didn't even catch myself saying this where I said I was thoroughly talking about something and I said I did everything unfortunately, and I didn't catch myself saying that, But I guess when people are laughing at that, saying something like I did everything in the game unfortunately, because when you you couple that with like why would you unfortunately do everything? It was a funny. I was like, that is that is funny? Hold on, hold on, hunts. I was just seeing a couple of people saying there was things like that. It was like that, you know how there's an explanation for the dark Spot on how they look unaimally people like, they look fucking stupid. It's explained, it is explained. So's it's just an art style difference. No, so it is the they've been tainted because of Gillanane. Gillanane, she's a crafter. She altered them and now they look really fucking stupid. And for some people it's satisfactory. The explanations for some reason is satisfactory. And to me it's like, no, it's not like they could have been altered and look cool. Imagine if they still look terrifying, you know. And so I was run into that a few times, and that actually kind of annoyed me a little bit to where I was thinking, some people are you can't accept this shallow fucking explanations where these people wrote the game. It's not a real life event where I was thinking about Uvaldi, where if someone explains that, so this is why I was thinking about a catastrophic events that really doesn't make sense, and when someone explains it to you, it's like that doesn't sound real, but it's real life. It is just a thing that happened in video games. They're controlling everything. They're writing it so they can make it make sense and be good. And so your hero, the Inquisitor, did not have to be down South, did not have to be down south.
Speaker 3: The fact I didn't have to the fact that the like the fact in general that the Gray Warden, who like he's legendarily strong now like he.
Speaker 1: Is, like he'd be he'd handle it himself.
Speaker 3: In fact, I'd probably think and the Warden after that, by the time you're done building him and doing everything in origins, he'd be like, oh, yeah, you guys can go. You go where I'm at and deal with that Brook. I will handle this by myself.
Speaker 1: And Rook is a Rook's a bitch. He's not a bitch, but he's not Rooks Inquisitor or the Great. But that's what I mean, Like comparatively, he's a bitch. He's completely unnecessary. Yeah, the idea that and they said that they brought back the voice actors for the Inquisitor the Inquisitor. Yeah, so they could have just went with you being continuing the Inquisitive story, especially since they were the one responsible for taking down Solace. And in matter I don't want to get into this was that this is more about, like say, there was a couple of yes, I know one thing I really want to bring it because this was a completely forgot about this, and it made me think about how much better Dragon Age Origins is. There's a part where there's this kids is possessed by a demon, and I forgot because my last playthrough, which was in twenty nineteen, I did what I normally didn't do and I had his mom be sacrificed, right, and so, but normally I forgot what the the good thing was that you can actually get the mages and the fucking the Templars or whatever the fuck.
Speaker 3: Does that act too?
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, this is one like yeah, yeah, and then you can basically without there being a sacrifice, without there being a blood sacrifice, you can separate the kid from the demon. I forgot, and I was saying, oh, man, I wish Dukaness's side story was about separating him from the demon, but finding a way to do it without there being a blood sacrifice, and somebody reminded me that no, they literally did that in Origins, and so their explanation in Vailguard that like it can't be done without it being being the sacrifice was not even true. And I forgot about it, so I was thinking, well, wouldn't it be cool if they found a way to do it again? So odds what I was like, what they already did that? They literally already did that in origins. So I was just kind of complaining about Lucinda's side story was so cookie cutter about revenge instead of maybe being focusing on this demon thing.
Speaker 4: And I wonder what about how cool Algernon and gillan Ane were. O.
Speaker 1: Man, They're so fucking amazing. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Look, the only thing that I know about Algernon and Gillane, like you say, al what's his name?
Speaker 1: I think it's argon On? Thing about that guy that was the book that ship is that shi It's so sad.
Speaker 3: That's such a sad short story.
Speaker 1: I never the only thing I liked about, of course.
Speaker 4: Flowers for Algernon, that ships, I was that was like Flowers thought gay.
Speaker 1: I thought flowers gay. And I never bothered to read it. That's why we were right now, what is it about? It's about mentally disabled person. But to Elvin Gods Algernon, I.
Speaker 3: Finished that were.
Speaker 1: No, go ahead, what is it aboud?
Speaker 3: I feel like mentally cat.
Speaker 1: Man that he was.
Speaker 3: He was very stupid, right, very dumb?
Speaker 1: I would I want to read that like very dumb, but well he was not very dumb.
Speaker 3: He was a mentally handle cat man, right, and they were developing some sort of pharmaceutical drugs that would be able to increase make him not retarded, and so yeah, actually literally because it's crazy mind right, But what happened is there was a little mouse called Algenon that they tested it on first, and it went from being like very high functioning, super functioning mouse to eventually started degrading.
Speaker 1: So is a Stewart little story or is this It's not so?
Speaker 3: So the story is pretty much from Algennon's perpective where he gets he goes from being very simple to very intelligent.
Speaker 1: But then it's the story of him slowly losing his intelligence and noticing it's happening he dies. Is this an origin of like of mice and men? Or what is this? Is this a prequel? And then George is like, you know, he he got he was retarded and then he got really smart and then he became retarded again.
Speaker 7: Which one? And it starts that is so what's annoying about me? And I can never remember like which one was?
Speaker 1: Which one, which is I literally did not expect I say.
Speaker 3: I was like, this is that I did not expect to say. I know that joke has been not said so many times, how dumb it is.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm not gonna make that joke.
Speaker 3: This is too obvious.
Speaker 1: And then us it's like, I actually it's funny because I actually don't know which one is George and Lenny is George is the retarded one, right, yeah, so he would be maybe not right.
Speaker 3: Or lady Lenny is the dumb one.
Speaker 1: Are you sure that one's not.
Speaker 3: The Yeah?
Speaker 5: Because he says, tell me about the rabbits, George, remember you say.
Speaker 1: Tell me about the the George, Lenny? Is that what he said?
Speaker 5: He says, Lenny him not something.
Speaker 3: Then the gun shoots Lenny, who shoots George the mouse mouse.
Speaker 1: George shoots retard if I remember correctly, the so Lenny, who was possessed by George sexually assaults and kills that woman.
Speaker 2: And.
Speaker 5: Right, it's all.
Speaker 1: God, Dragon Georgians is fantastic, and yeah, I just it still holds up, man, it really does.
Speaker 4: It's a shame they couldn't, you know, nail these sequels, especially because.
Speaker 3: I think I think I think what you call it a good game. I've never thought this was a bad game.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's it's just different. It's missing some stuff. For me, it's missing some things. But I did beat it at least three times. I know, I really enjoyed it by doing that, by completing the game three times all the way through and not being like, fuck, this espressly in the height of me this year. I beat it this again this year, and I'm throwing I'm putting aside games left and right that I'm like, I just not I'm just not good enough, not good enough.
Speaker 4: Well, there's yeah, I know what you're saying, but like it's it's also, yeah, that's a pretty long running franchise, and it's a shame that they just couldn't match it. Just it sucks because Mice and Men, does you know? Yeah, but the sequels.
Speaker 3: Absolutely two mice one man of.
Speaker 1: Men and mice, multiple men, one mice.
Speaker 4: Men and mices, mice and black, mice and mice, moose.
Speaker 1: And men two. Here comes the mice and black. Yeah, gall might be it's mice and black. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Man mice out here being are you gonna are you gonna pay, Dragon Age and the Bailguard.
Speaker 1: Ever again, I can't. It's one of those things like why, you know, like there have.
Speaker 5: To be that's such a good answer.
Speaker 1: There'd have to be one of why. There would have to be some wild mods, like there would have to be some mods that essentially changed the game.
Speaker 4: I saw a mod where they like fixed Cai's forehead and I was just like, why couldn't they just do that?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 4: They they look so much better with just like with at least the forehead texture.
Speaker 1: Like lower down, lower down, you mega mine.
Speaker 3: There was they did the they did the remember it was the show on Netflix. They did the dragon Age like little animated sites and that is where I think they got the design of the canaries.
Speaker 1: I think so. Actually I did see that. It's in that show. I did see that.
Speaker 3: Well, it's not the mess that we got, but a very like sort of very so.
Speaker 1: In the in the dragon Age show is actually like attractive Carlak, not Carla. What am I saying?
Speaker 3: Sorry, he looks like Karlak, that's the one. It's just yeah, he's red, she's big.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. Tosh is clearly modeled after someone I don't know who, but that's someone Daniel Tosh I mean, probably would have been more attractive. Yeah, it's just like Tash is modeled after someone who is just not I don't think they're I think I don't think they're not traditional. They're not super hot, you know what I'm saying. They picked somebody who they like. Oh I like your look. I want to I want to model you after this character.
Speaker 4: I really think they could be if they if it wasn't for the forehead. Man, I really think the forehead ruins these characters.
Speaker 3: Is that they look like humans remotely. I think that's the problem.
Speaker 4: Well, right, but there's a way to do that that looks appealing at the very at the very.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, we've literally seen the character we keep talking about somebody. You know.
Speaker 1: It's interesting that I think what's the most frustrating about a lot of the Canari in this in the Vailguard is that some of the on Tom like the more uh dragon tribal fucking Canari, they actually don't look bad if you if you you get to see some of the some of them without their mask on and ship like that, And I was like, these guys look a little bit more menacing and reminiscent of the Canari of the prior game of of Inquisition and two. And I was just thinking, why didn't they just make why not just make them all look relatively like this and not some weird, smooth human Because there's one that you interact with. I forget his name, but like that guy looks that guy looks like a twig elf but with horns on.
Speaker 3: It bothers me so much because I think, I think, what makes them It's like making krogans look like people. It's like why.
Speaker 5: Krogan body but just like there's like a human face in the.
Speaker 1: Middle that is that looks like I don't even I can't really even conceptualize that.
Speaker 3: Actually, you guys probably have never heard of this, but the the fucking worm king and fucking dune laid out a second, that's what. That reminds me of a big, fucking monstrous creature with a human face and the.
Speaker 4: Human look them up. I want to see it. Yeah, it's it's that sounds amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's man, there's a lot of things in there. But I just wanted to talk a little bit about some of the some of the things that got that I was I was kind of going so fast.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know that sucks.
Speaker 3: It's hot, that's beautiful. It's a fucking creature with human Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was just going I was going like really fast and spout and stuff off was definitely really like hot, like highly annoyed and you know, your little small bullet points and then just kind of just going off on everything that I was thinking. So like, there were some things even in like older games that I got incorrect or I just wanted to offer an explanation where I saw some people saying things like, well there was an explanation, and I'm like, yeah, but it's.
Speaker 3: Hard to do. It's hard to do that because I feel like people you have to when you're gonna give a review of something, you have to take a step back, an honest step back. When you're giving like an actual, like thorough review of something, you have to take a step back. And I feel like it's so hard to do that. When something you love is fucked up, you know, it's like, how do I give it? It's about this thing I love. I don't think that was objectively, Like, I don't think you were unobjective. I don't think you were unobjected. I don't think you were like like exactly, like how does what's the word like sort of like, uh, use inflammatory about what you were saying.
Speaker 1: I don't think so either to stay away from the layups of like people were like, you know, like.
Speaker 3: That that's that stuff is.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 3: But what happens is that it's like it's hard to just be like this is a problem, and then while you're thinking about talking about one problem, like but it all still pulls into this fucked up thing as well and this other fucked up thing, and you just you're like you're just surrounded by so many things about it. You don't like, it's hard for you to keep focused on the one thing you were talking about you started hating, you know, it just turns into like a fucking look.
Speaker 1: I said some nice things about the game too, I mean, everybody knows that the environments look good, but I was I was saying, like, soulis fucking I was to me, especially if you go back and look at Inquisition. I was like, actually, solas Is actually is actually better in this game. It's it's actually kind of interesting that there's a lot of times where Soulas just almost seems soul liss in Inquisition sometimes when you're talking about him, he looks like, I do not want to be here where he's just very like, oh yeah, things are happening, And this Soulas is like very serious, very whether he's being sarcastic, whether he's being hopeful or deceitful. I was just like, damn, this.
Speaker 3: Motherfuckerly was not bad of a guy, so Farming in the story, it's like this nigga didn't really do anything wrong. Well, keep watching, keep playing. I'm not done yet, but I'm.
Speaker 1: Well, so is. I mean, look at souls did. There's a lot of things that he did, and the biggest problem was him trying to correct the things that he mainly did to spite the the regular, the the eveneurs or whatever, to spite them, trap them, and then put up the veil, and then it made elves age. Now they're mortal, and now he's like, oops, my bad guys. Because of that the day list and you know, the elves have been subjugated, they've been oppressed, and now I want to fix this by tearing down the veil, but which will destroy the world. And I'm like, my guy, now they come up with this minimal dam it just like chill. They come up with the solution, which is the thing that annoys me is that I'm like, why didn't you do this?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 1: Why was this? The ending felt fine, but also it was kind of like, negro was this? The good? Ending is like, you're going to attach the veil to yourself? Why the fuck? Look, I know you don't care, you know you have no The only reason I because I've asked you to like finish the game. Fish, I don't you're not good because I wanted to talk to you about it. But really I started thinking about it was like Marvel Rivals coming out, other stuff to start coming out, like don't don't worry about it, dude, don't don't worry about it. I just don't even worry about it, dude. I really don't think you shouldn't nobody should be forced to do anything unless it is one hundred percent like your job or you're gonna get fired. This is like, Oh, I wanted I want you to share my rage.
Speaker 3: I want you to be hurt like me.
Speaker 1: But I'm like, I don't, no fucking whatever, dude. It's but yeah, I just I told people to check out two eighty five so I can just give a little bit of a things in there, because I feel like there's some stuff in there that people were like, oh actually, But also I didn't feel like they were being arrogant about it. They were just like, oh, actually this happened or this or that, And I'm like, oh, I'm like, there's.
Speaker 3: A given just giving you counterpoints in your thing. Constructive criticism for sure.
Speaker 1: For sure, constructive criticism, especially where I completely forgotten important pot point in the first in Origins and I'm like, oh yeah that that, uh I should My entire point about lucanics wid doesn't make sense because I forgot that he could have been separated. It was a problem that the Spike demon was a fucking issue, but then for some reason it wasn't. They just left it.
Speaker 4: They find like a an in in universe reason for why the dark Spawn looked different when they could have just been like, it's a different art style.
Speaker 3: Because I think that they saw it, they were.
Speaker 4: Like, let's do a reason the things like Haloster's armor change, and they were like it's nanobots.
Speaker 1: And it's like, you know, it's shut the funk up.
Speaker 3: It's stupid, but you know that in that world nanobots are so do you know in that world in particular, nanobots are so fucking stupid they have shields already.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is like the medic Chlorians is like as dumb as that Middle Chlorins.
Speaker 3: Just it's like just Anakin's the chosen one.
Speaker 1: That's it. He's exceptional. Why not on the body I didn't need, uh Valet like one of those aliens. He's not like one of those aliens.
Speaker 4: Whenever they have like a new stupid looking like tiny alien, it's like, this is ship and it's like.
Speaker 3: Like blah says the N word, solid word. It's like and John Diego.
Speaker 5: Is like, oh ship, I love you man.
Speaker 1: You know, I just want to say this last thing about the fucking dark Spawn. I guess I think why even more than their face wide's jarring because their faces look really stupid. But these things are supposed to be like they were either turned from people that existed before. So if you look at the dark Spaw before, they all have armor on because they used to be certain race and certain warriors and stuff. So it's like, oh, here's the human ones, here's the Elvin one, who's the Dwarven ones? And this new game they're just they just look like naked creatures. And then even like say the the Ogres, like the ogres have armor on in the old games, right, and it makes it look even more menacing, like that thing used to be something like it's like it has armor on and they're fucking terrifying now, Like their jaws are so wide they look like they're like ye, and I'm like, this isn't I'm not even remotely. Do you want to talk about like scary games when we're talking about that yesterday, Yeah, Like there are parts of that game, especially like say when Duncan gets killed in Orangines, like it's kind of like, holy fuck you, kind of you're feeling something. The dark Spawn just seems if if a dark spond came into this room right now, I'd be more confused and terrifying.
Speaker 3: I just wouldn't wanted to touch me. I'd be pretty terrifying, like I don't want the thing touching to me.
Speaker 1: It's more like, well, the original ones they look like I would probably be petrified, versus these ones that come in and just start swiping at you.
Speaker 3: I'd be more like like i'd be more like kill a darks one, probably not.
Speaker 1: I think the new one.
Speaker 3: I think we could. I think this is always my argument, this phrase, Yeah, I think we could, but one person would get ripped and we would lose the fight. I think that's always the thing. It's like, because it's like time we're at ben talks like who we killed the tiger? Right now? That came a house and it's like, yeah, we could.
Speaker 1: Couldn't all it could and would are different?
Speaker 3: Yes, like we could, but one person would get hit and it'd be like, oh, everybody start paying again.
Speaker 1: We lose, we lose.
Speaker 3: We lose.
Speaker 4: Now when the tiger rips your intentions over it and starts flossing with him, then it's over.
Speaker 3: Once the tiger kills somebody and then it gets the fucking kuma semble on his back, everybody's like, what the fuck is going on? I mew and the way they don't waking at you and don't.
Speaker 1: I think my first thing would be, you know, I'm I'm finding the first door either, I'm there's no way I'm gonna try.
Speaker 3: You guys are like, that's why this is exactly why we never will ever revolt against the powers that hold us back. Well, because people always down for the cause until it's time to be down.
Speaker 1: Tiger's too unpredictable for me to be, Like I even remotely try to be a hero.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can't. I don't think you can strategize with the tiger.
Speaker 3: But like you can strategize again, you can strategist with each other.
Speaker 1: You can't out.
Speaker 3: You're not outstrategizing the tiger.
Speaker 1: You're strategizing to gather to But.
Speaker 4: In that moment, you know, what you realize is how little you know about tigers.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, really, Like it's just like, how do I avoid the things you have?
Speaker 3: I have?
Speaker 4: I don't know, like it's supposed to be, Like are you supposed to be big like a bear? No?
Speaker 3: No, no, you know they don't attack, but you have their face turned to them. It's just sucking disrespectful thing about them. What are you talking about when you're looking at them? They don't often attack you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they tell you when you look away, which is so.
Speaker 3: Fun because you could beat me when I look at you. Yeah, it's still not a big difference for you, and not a skilled diff for you, Like why are you doing that?
Speaker 4: If you're wanting to attack that mad if you're walking down the street midtown, then that a tiger will will wait for you to turn around.
Speaker 3: It'll wait till you where he gets you. It'll wait till you're about.
Speaker 1: To go in to a meeting.
Speaker 8: And anyway, a frame with questions Harvey Lyon with Harvey Lyons that killed the insurance dude.
Speaker 1: That's why they can't find him, and that's.
Speaker 3: What they're looking for. Human It was wait, wait, wait wait, zoom In would fuck me up. So I would like, I have to leave Earth. I can't be here.
Speaker 1: No, what do you mean? You just like, actually do it?
Speaker 3: You just I would be I would like I would go like literally, we gotta go to space frame and I was like a lion assassinated a personally a lion. We know what that means. That's the beginning.
Speaker 1: We must move to Mars.
Speaker 4: If you would like to ask us a question, go on over to patreon dot com slash the snart tank you and ask questions over there at Mars.
Speaker 5: What's here is at the five dollar right?
Speaker 1: You can do it?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 4: The question, Oh yeah, yeah, we actually got some questions related or like one question, really to do.
Speaker 5: Your boy te nasty? I actually don't know the answer to.
Speaker 4: This nasty nasty, your boy te nasty he wrote it, and he says, how do I get into the Discord. I've had a ten dollars sub for a couple of months. I must be missing something. It's and it's making me soft. I actually don't know.
Speaker 5: We had like a thing with the Discord a while ago, but I don't.
Speaker 3: Know what's Yeah, it's still there. I'll send it on. We haven't had on Lincoln a long while because of the fact that the Discord is a fucking dumpster fire.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've I've I've brought it up two different times that that ship needs to not be a thing anymore. I would have knew too, I've I've brought it up, but I'm like it needs it's first of all, that that I thought that was a catalyst where it's like get rid of it was think of something else. Yeah, but like that was here months ago. I think.
Speaker 3: One final I'll put on one.
Speaker 1: Why why would you do that? Look, nobody's fucking doing anything with the Discord. Yeah, Like I mean the idea that like I feel like I feel like a thief where it's like niggas are paying ten dollars for nothing.
Speaker 5: It's really just like a tip jar. At that point, it's like I have five dollars say that.
Speaker 1: Then it'd be like here's a not like here's the discord, but that literally some people can't get into. And then yeah, the discord literally don't interact.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the discords a mess. We don't really interact with it.
Speaker 4: The thing is, it's just like I've always felt this way personally, like I don't really like like I don't even I don't even go on discord with friends really, you know what I mean, Like I'm just not even that I'm not really that person, and so I'm really unlikely to ever go in there. And then like I kind of I don't know if I really like the idea of insulated communities in the first place. It was just something that like we threw into the podcast because it was just like something that, uh uh, it just seemed like a reasonable thing that a lot of people were doing. I know LSM has one and like a bunch of other things, and I spent some time in that one too, and I see it. I'm just like, I don't know, I don't know if it's I would rather our fans exist in I.
Speaker 1: Don't even know in the world.
Speaker 5: I don't know how else to describe it.
Speaker 1: I'd rather if I don't. I've never even checked if there was a reddit, a subreddit. I would rather there be just a subreddit that's like, hey, have fun, you know, like if you guys want to discuss the podcast on that, like on some type of free forum and let's figure out something. Let's figure out something interesting for ten. I don't know we literally discussed I think it really yeah, I don't know. We'll talk about it off the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but uh yeah, So that's if you're curious about, like what what the discourt situation is, that's kind of what we're thinking of right now.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, it's ship it. Uh especially when people went in and started putting a bunch of weird shit in, it was like that was kind of the nail in the coffin.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, that was it for me.
Speaker 4: I was just like, eh, it's just try hard edged lord stuff, and it's just.
Speaker 1: Like, I don't want to really be responsible for this.
Speaker 3: We definitely have heavily grown out of that phase of our lives, like well passed white edginess is like that kind of edge is fun.
Speaker 4: I think insanity maybe most of us is probably yeah, yeah, I don't edgy, all right, you say the worst stuff out of all of us.
Speaker 1: Look, get the ship on that is saved in your phone, because it's insane.
Speaker 3: I think mine is more goofy right now.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I guess I can see you guys, you are the most edgy person in this in this I don't think.
Speaker 5: We should be on Ethan Ralph show really is where we should be.
Speaker 1: You know, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: I would be able to hold my weight there, probably you would better than I should. And it makes me sad.
Speaker 5: No, no, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I think you would crush a lot of those people because they're all they're oh physically, yeah, physically well, and they they're all they're worms there there there, there, they're little worms over there. My body is weakest form probably it's been in a long time.
Speaker 3: But still like, oh, no, I've been extally has actually I gotten way stronger than I was before. But like they're not combat oriented at all, you know, by the nature of what I was.
Speaker 1: I have at least I've seen some of them physically get beaten multiple.
Speaker 3: Like even the port only only bring the most established Portuguese warriors to.
Speaker 1: The most established Portuguese warriors.
Speaker 4: But yeah, so we're working on you know, we we'll figure out like a cool alternative for the ten dollars tier. We want to have something there for the people who are supporting at that level.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh, maybe make those five dollars people bump them too ten that'd be dope.
Speaker 3: Get out of the five dollars.
Speaker 1: Just can't just get good. There was a glitch.
Speaker 3: There was a glitch. Is gone you Also, you also can't un subscribe, sorry about can you imagine?
Speaker 4: I was like, sorry, guys, it's a glitch. You all just got bumped up to forty dollars. Forty just it's a gregious fucking thing. It was like a thing where I gin Gues saw a Patreon do that a long time ago or like not not that much obviously, but it was like like I think ten more bucks and were like, what the damn you guys, Like that's.
Speaker 3: Crazy that you do to me. It's like, you guys can't eat, so what pay me?
Speaker 1: There is there is? There is the actual real so I do find it. It is a little unfortunate when you're self employed you kind of have to take it upon yourself to either get more people on board or to raise the price a little bit, because like, say, see how people inflation is going up, So then you want your boss to pay you more. Eventually, sure, I need to raise and us that's on us. So either we have to justify getting paid more by getting more people to sign up, or do you which you almost nobody does, right, is like, oh, I'm gonna have to raise it by six dollars the tears now six dollars or seven dollars now, because you know it's gonna be outraged. People are gonna be like, what the fuck I do that?
Speaker 3: All we could do? We can I mean, we can make a coin. No, of course, we can make a coin. We can make a coin.
Speaker 1: Oh like oh yeah, we want to get crypto. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then what happens is instead of telling the truth, and you know, instead of like embarking on like not from what we'd lie about it, here's right, and then we oh did you see the bank statement?
Speaker 1: What bank statement?
Speaker 3: Apparently like how much she owes?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: No, what happened?
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't follow up two hundred thousand dollars I saw. That's probably a lie, I'm guessing. But if I saw that much money, I'm killing myself I'm just killing myself. I can't owe that much money to anything. I'm like, okay, sick. I'd see that and I'd be like nights and we're going with ship. I would ship my organs out into a dispoldled and turn it on.
Speaker 1: You should you.
Speaker 4: Should, you should get on a plane and sit flush against the toilet and flush.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, like out, like yeah, poking out a little bit, just let it all go.
Speaker 5: I'm kind of surprised that doesn't happen more.
Speaker 1: Alvin, Yeah, there, I know there's Yeah. I have seen a lot of Plaine footage of people just doing degenerate stuff, and I don't know why that's apparently. Yeah, I think I think it's unhygienic place.
Speaker 3: I think it's suicide. If if I got up on a plane in a middle planet game, I have a bomb and I'm gonna kill you bad in here and a guy can an air charft kills me, is that's what it's like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's like suicide by cop if that's.
Speaker 3: What you wanted suicide, right, if you wanted it to be I would do That'd be like if if I really just know I want to die and I'm done. I would get on a plane. I'd be really calm, and I'd be like, I'm gonna kill everybody in here. You gotta kill right now. He'd be like, why are you so unenthused? I'm gonna die?
Speaker 1: I find it funny that you want to. You would rather make it someone else the problem. You would rather kill yourself than just file for bankruptcy. Yeah, if I find that, I find that such an.
Speaker 3: I don't want to be here already. But like so, like you know, so it's just an excube bird Stone type.
Speaker 1: Oh my life's over.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I spilled my food on the floor.
Speaker 4: I have definitely done that before and felt like it's pretty close to it.
Speaker 3: I have. I have failed. I one time failed a speed run and Mario Kart was like, what's the point? I went over to the night it was like, what are you doing? Nothing? And I went back and said.
Speaker 5: Literally, this is in your adult life.
Speaker 1: Did I saw someone doing last week of beating every Soulsborn game without being hit and then the fifth game in getting hit, And I was like, yeah, I would totally be okay if that dude killed himself.
Speaker 3: That is like at that point, like, yeah, I know what you mean, and I agree, but also that is so fucking stupid that anyone agreed with that. That is so it's it's like, oh, this video game gave me a minor he means that I'm choosing to do. Yeah, I'll take my but.
Speaker 1: You're so deep into not like I can't even I literally can't process going through a quarter of a Soulisborn game and not being clearly I went through like he's been different.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: I went through twenty five percent of Dune twenty sixteen on on that permit death mode and died and I I need.
Speaker 3: A counseling afterwards. I need to talk to somebody. Yeah quick, yeahs you lost, You got up, got in your car and went to there. But you even have a meeting. You open, someone walked out. You wait until someone walked out. You walked in, pushed them to their chair, pushed them to the chair, locked the door.
Speaker 1: I need your help right now.
Speaker 5: It was a walk in. Yeah, yeah, walking there.
Speaker 1: Imagine you can probably do if you have a gun. If you just walk in with a gun and they're like, oh, I understand, yeah, that's that's like you're not there to kill them, but you're like oh, I understand that this is this is really important.
Speaker 3: What do they today?
Speaker 1: Youre probably right, you got to be detained, right, Well, if they have one of those like underdesk like things.
Speaker 3: The people that are going to be meeting, you have to have one of those things.
Speaker 1: I hope so, because god, there could be one of those yeah, joke erresque people that seem normal and then all of a sudden they like start doing some weird shit and you have to pay people.
Speaker 3: Crazy people playing normal is so funny because they're like, I'm fucking out of my mind, but let me put on my veneer of good.
Speaker 1: And they're usually pretty bad at it. You can see usually in the eyes where they're like really bad at being there's crazy eyes for sure, Like they'll be like their postures good, they've been working on it, but like you can see something in there like this dude's waiting to explode, is waiting.
Speaker 3: Some of these questions unsmiling face.
Speaker 4: Kid flashes an adult is still referred to as kid flash for it, and he says dear snarky again. He says, he says, I have noticed that my friends started to copy some of my mannerisms.
Speaker 1: When what he's jacking off, no joke.
Speaker 4: No, it's just it's a it's a specific grammar issue that pisses me. Uh, some of my mannerisms when we spent a few years living together, when are we? I think when we but he threw it in there. Uh, when we spent a few years living together?
Speaker 1: What is when we?
Speaker 4: Uh? What is one mannerism from someone you know that you would hate to copy. I think the broader question here is just like the idea of copying mannerisms that people do it.
Speaker 5: I mean, you live with people for a long time, you definitely promise.
Speaker 3: My wife times we finished ideas with each other's fucking disgusting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gay.
Speaker 3: It's really gay. It's really gay, and I hate it because I'm gay. It's not a manner I hate because I'm gay.
Speaker 1: I wout have funny that my wife when she copies things that I do, especially I'm so fucking immature, Like I don't like I I a lot of times when I'm at home, I like to just act like a like a fucking gorilla or something in a way to like cooning you know that you have a white wife. That's one time. No, I've done this well before.
Speaker 3: I had any white and I understand that, but right now, but like coonery when you know, like say it's I'm also kidding people on the podcast, people that are watching this, I'm kidding. I say the Edward all the time around my girlfriend and I try to make her.
Speaker 5: Also literally acted straight up like a gorilla.
Speaker 1: Like a recent episode that is very true. Oh I want to ape when a guy reverted to eight. I'll just do things like or even like if I if I like say if if if she's like bothering me, you know, like I'll I'll make you know how some animals will make warning noises, you know, so like I'll do I'll do things like like just stupid or like a you know, like I'm like, hey, leave me alone kind of a thing. But like in the that.
Speaker 3: Guy, that dude in that video, that white dude that was doing it with his wife, I forgot what it was. He's a fighter. He recently a video of him like fucking acting like an ape, like straight up.
Speaker 1: Oh oh no, no, it wasn't a fighter. That was that was a singer that was Tim Lamby's as Lee nine. He started hitting his head and shit, I was like, oh my god, it's literally he's just a gorilla. He's he's a gorilla in a human suit. It was crazy. He's grilling. He's great, he was grilling, but grill. I'll do dumb sh it or I'll make like I'll make like beast noises to like ward like ward her off, like see I'm like I'm working at the computer or something, and then she like comes over, you know, like I'll start like that's insane. But like if I'm bothering her. I noticed that she'll do that sometimes not too it's so funny that I'm like, I made you start doing dumb ship like me. That's so funny. Like yeah, she'll be like like she'll like try to like swipe at me or like bit at me like a me and my.
Speaker 4: Friends unfortunately have this this this jewish voice, but it's never gone away for years. This is it's too fun like and I find myself doing it and I find like friends doing it where it's like a minor inconvenience or just like I was like I forgot the milk and it's just like it's it's I don't even think about it really, it just happens like if I'm complaining about something.
Speaker 1: It just goes it just goes into dude.
Speaker 5: So it's like it's it's like ingrained anti Semitism.
Speaker 1: Do you think that you would be aware if you're around a Jewish person to not ever do that is a Jewish person.
Speaker 3: So that okay, we can do a Jewish person he got the past.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, yes, I I.
Speaker 4: Genuinely don't think I would have the discipline to not to stop myself from doing it in a situation where I knew there were Jews around. Yeah, Like I don't think like I think, I think it would just come out.
Speaker 1: And and it is. It is what it is for me.
Speaker 3: It's my toxic nature where I every I I make people more okay with looking at fucked up ship because of how often I do it.
Speaker 1: Good, I think you should think I've done it to him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, half the ship I've shown you that you've laughed at, you would not probably have laughed at before, or you would have probably viewed it by yourself. But then you're like, ah, fuck, that's kind of fun.
Speaker 4: You. I feel like you've specifically done the opposite to me, where like I just don't like that stuff anymore.
Speaker 3: Really, Yeah, damn, I used.
Speaker 4: To watch it, and I would be like, oh wow, that's kind of what I would watch it with like a curious eye, you know, like hmmm, I fell on a fucking stick from forty miles up. I would look at it like, whoa, I said, forty miles up.
Speaker 1: There's like there's a video for a while. There's a video.
Speaker 5: Like I remember a video from a long time.
Speaker 4: I don't remember exactly how long ago it was, but it was like, uh, you know, there's like you know, parking barricades where it's like a bunch of sticks in the ground and got lands and it goes right up his ass.
Speaker 5: Ah, but he clearly jumps off a building.
Speaker 1: You know. I look at that and I'm like, damn, that's fake.
Speaker 5: It does sound fake, but.
Speaker 1: It's very real. I can't watch them like that.
Speaker 5: I can't do it anymore. It's just like I.
Speaker 3: Can't watch it like that. It's definitely not as palatable as it used to be because I think I don't know if I grew a soul.
Speaker 5: I think I have to start.
Speaker 4: I think I have to start like grooming myself in a direction that like I got to make sure that I'm not like I don't have like a two year old one day and I'm just like still watching Lively videos, you know what I mean, that's kind of thing.
Speaker 3: I'm just like I can't show them that, you know, that's too much.
Speaker 1: It's got to be hyper. I think you gotta be self aware to where if you're watching something crazy, it is on your phone exclusively, so then nobody can like, you know, cause that when you start living with people, you kind of learned to not watch weird shit on the big on on your television or on your monitors, because if somebody comes through and they're like, oh, what the fuck's that you have, and you're like, like it was like it was like with my mom a long time ago. I think I know I said this on the store. I must have said this where my my mom's partner thought I was watching a cartoon porn. I was watching adult swim. I was watching Sea Lab twenty twenty one, Oh my god, and she thought it was cartoon porn because she's fucking boomer. And then so my mom was like, give me your password to your uh to your thing because we had we had compy serve instead of AOL Oh my god. Yeah, and like so I gave her my password, and then she started looking through. When I was looking through, what was it, uh, Rotten and Steak and Cheese. I was look at those websites, and I had to explain to her, like, Mom, I'm not into this shit. It's like you click on a picture and it could be anything, you know, even the the A lot of times the titles will be misleading or something funny or some shit like that. Rotten was more gruesome and weird, but then Steak and Cheese was a little bit more lighthearted, more like more nudity. But they were both relatively the same. It was like rotten and then Rotten light was Steak and Cheese essentially. But I had explained to her like, Mom, I promise you I'm not a freak.
Speaker 5: I'm so glad I had to have those conversations.
Speaker 3: She believed me, though she I'm so old that that shit was fucking She was like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Man, if she if she would have caught you looking at some like say say here's what there's There are certain images that are burned into my brain that I saw on one of those websites. One of them was a two blonde chicks in a in a sixty nine position, but like shitting all over each other, and it was one of it was a shock thing, right, and then you would tell your friends like, oh my god, did you see that shit? What the fuck would your grandma do if she saw that?
Speaker 3: I think that would have killed her. Think I would have for real killed my grandma. She has a I was the I was the different sibling. I was like the one that was like odd. I was the odd sibling. Yeah, And I was just like, I have to keep this away from my grandma. But she's so old, she's so old and progressive already. I don't want to put more on her plate because all it'll do is just make her pull back the progressiveness. She'll be like, I fuck every gay people, bad, everything bad.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, wow, everything bad, everything bad?
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you have any what like, say, if your dad saw something what I just described, what do you think you would do? He saw you watching that, like he saw you that picture on your computer, what do you think he would do?
Speaker 5: I think my dad would ignore it.
Speaker 1: He just I don't I don't even want I don't even want to.
Speaker 5: She can handle this.
Speaker 1: I think she would. He would pass on your mind.
Speaker 4: I think so I think, like I think my dad's a military guy. He knows how to deal with serious things. But I don't think he I don't think.
Speaker 3: He knows how to deal with threats on life, not threats on so much more.
Speaker 1: Your mom knowing that than your dad, like save it because but you still have to explain your your mom, like mom, this is this is like shock value, this is I'm so thankful that this isn't sexy. I want to I want to I want to be clear.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well, to be fair, back then, I wasn't really looking at that. Like I think it was like maybe late high school that was.
Speaker 1: Like oh what the fuck? But never went on like rotten or anything.
Speaker 4: No, I like I went on like I'll buy a black sheep, and like I was more like new Grounds, so like it was it was more just like cartoons and like animated and like happy Tree Friends and and things like that.
Speaker 1: But we're also like we're like five years apart. I think five or six.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I was like Pan Olympics. That was like that was like my intro to it. The most thing I heard of.
Speaker 4: The most I heard about was like two Girls, One Cup, and I remember hearing about it don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a since I don't want to see that, so like no, it was nobody wanted to see it. It was somehow almost everybody it was tricked. It was like meat spin and people were tricked into seeing penn Island Penn.
Speaker 5: You'd be like, are you ever go to pen Island dot com?
Speaker 4: And then you go to pen Island dot com and then it would just be dicks, it's penis Land, this penis Land, Penn.
Speaker 1: I why do I feel like you guys said this?
Speaker 3: We did? That ship got me so bad?
Speaker 1: Pen Island pen okay, penis When I and I when I look at it and read it, and I was like, did I still exist? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Actually, pens now for real? Actually some pens now for real. They took the U r L.
Speaker 1: That is crazy, that's amazing. But I know, I am I don't know. Man A question the questions I actually I wanted to be. I believe you said it was gone, So I'm like, what's the point the questions? The answer? The question I would say Sheldon about if you're if you mimicking mannerisms, it would be the worst person. Oh, I feel like being like if if like if you imagine if you started to elon Musk that, well, what does he do other than stutter? Oh that's a way worse. That's way more interesting.
Speaker 4: That's a way more interesting question because he wrote he said, what is one manerism from someone you know.
Speaker 1: That you would hate to happen? Like, that's a way crazier question.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like, oh my god, like of all time, of all the people you've ever seen or like know of or characters, Mmmm.
Speaker 1: No one in my adult life is so crazy that like I would be. But I remember in high school there were some people that, oh, no, if I ever killed me, if I ever behaved like this.
Speaker 4: I remember I remember kids in school who would who very clearly got all of their character development and all their mannerisms from anime.
Speaker 5: And those are the people.
Speaker 4: Those are the people that, like, I think, I would hate to exist in that space where like.
Speaker 1: They would like move like that. Oh man, just be like how little kids? They think.
Speaker 3: The way they talk or interact is like how it happens in movies, right, So that's like, what the fuck are you doing?
Speaker 1: So the give.
Speaker 4: Themselves away sometimes because like if they're lying to you, they'll lie like a character lies.
Speaker 5: In the middle, which is obvious.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and they'll look around like because they think that's what they're supposed to do, they're lying, which is hilarious.
Speaker 1: Is that just autism?
Speaker 5: I think?
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 4: I think, well, if you do it, if you're fucking twenty and you do that, if you're thirty one.
Speaker 1: It is like, I don't quite know what's going on, but it's kind of weird.
Speaker 3: I don't that's not autism. That's just stupid.
Speaker 1: Is that like that? That's the same like you would say the anime trait? It was that guy? What did he say, like, you don't talk to me like that or there's something that what was it?
Speaker 3: What did he say? That was that big kid?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the big kid at the school who is like, uh, you dare threaten me or something?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it. That's it.
Speaker 4: I saw something recently like that, Like I don't know if it's real, because who the fuck knows anymore what is real? But I saw a video recently of like some kid with like a lisp in a class and look, I don't know if this is real. Again, like I I think he's probably a bit or like AI or whatever. But there was some kid in a class and he was like, I've had enough of this. I will not be punished. I am the alpha, and he talked he said that to his teacher, and I was just.
Speaker 1: Like, damn, that's a hard one because it can't that.
Speaker 4: But it feels fake as I'm watching it. But I also like, it doesn't feel beyond impossible.
Speaker 1: It's not. I mean, you know, I actually had a little disagreement with Jojo about when she showed me that video of Trump like blowing the mic. Come on, like you know, like it's too it's too stupid, like like clearly somebody. And then you know I was wrong. It's he was adjusting the mic and started and I'm like, oh, because it's so absurd. It's just so absurd that like, of course I would do something like that, right, but like in front of like I'm courting an audience that like hates gay shit, where I would think I would never do that. I would never joke in front of those people.
Speaker 5: It's a weird thing to do.
Speaker 1: So but I thought it was fake. I put back up, like that's bullshit, Like, don't even so I can't even rule anything out anymore.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's over, Yeah, ruling things out or.
Speaker 3: That kid that said that is the kind of kid that you need to get to him now and help him before he finds his dads.
Speaker 1: No one can change No one can change the outside.
Speaker 3: Like, that's how you get to that guy now before he goes to a really serious ramagrass where he gets pushed like once and then like there's a school on television.
Speaker 1: Dude, dude, do you feel with the CEO getting merked and that guy that being almost heralded as a hero that did it, do you think a lot of those school shooter people might actually be like you know, because they're more they either want to be infamous or famous or whatever. I think that's what that kid that try to shoot Trump was the same deal, right, So do you think like maybe they might direct their attention towards these freaks.
Speaker 5: I think there's a stark possibility this is.
Speaker 3: I think that hold on hold, it's gonna go the wrong I know, I don't care. I'm gonna hold on hope.
Speaker 4: I don't want to hear anything else it'll go bad it.
Speaker 1: I just want to live. Can I live in my fantasy?
Speaker 4: Man? Dude, we didn't mention it on the show, but like, how much CEOs are taking their names off of like their their companies and their websites and shit, and I'm just like.
Speaker 5: Yo, that is fucking hilarious.
Speaker 1: That is peak shit. It's just funny because like they've always should have been hidden. They're they're super villains, and the super villains were always supposed to be like it would take work to uncover who they are, right, And these people were the unabashed shamelessness of like, yeah, you know, fuck you and your family insane And I'm like, good, here's me, here's my house, here's my family.
Speaker 5: We're gonna go out and take pictures. No fucking live in shame.
Speaker 1: Yeah, live in the shadows.
Speaker 3: The humanization of the corporate machine is a fucking problem. It is disgusting, and it's been a problem for a long time and people don't understand that. And it makes me really sad. It's like these niggas don't give an inth the fuck about you, but you're like.
Speaker 1: Oh, I love this thing.
Speaker 3: I love I love that I can't afford to help my mom not die.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 4: I have to say like that there's a lot of people like, well, it's not really a lot of people.
Speaker 5: There's people on Twitter who.
Speaker 1: Are like just like, how can how can people feel this way?
Speaker 5: It's so callous And.
Speaker 4: I'm just like, look, I know people think this is like terminally online like that, like oh, it's like a terminally online thing to be just like yeah, fuck that guy. No, Like I remember, dude, I remember when the submarine fucking capsized on those fucking rich guys, and those rich guys comparatively did way less to many other people, like they were just like they were just they just happened to be rich people. They weren't even like CEOs of like you know.
Speaker 1: My representation of like something as actively harming people.
Speaker 4: And dude, I'm telling you my Republican family, my Democrat family.
Speaker 5: They were all laughing up a storm.
Speaker 4: It is not an online thing to not be to not like CEOs and rich people, especially health and like health insurre and CEOs and probably like the most hated if you could really describe to people like what each type of person is, they'd probably be easy in the top ten.
Speaker 5: Percent of most hated people.
Speaker 4: Yes, say how much people like your average person hates that that type of person.
Speaker 1: It's a weird thing that the person that would say things like how could you feel this way? They almost don't feel like real people? Yeah, because just like how do you not know you do? Even if you don't feel that way, how do you not how do you know? It's like it's also I'm gonna be real though it's also it's a little bit concerning that they don't feel that way, because it's to me, it's like a lack of empathy.
Speaker 3: Even if you're not activate. It's weird because there's lack of empathy. But then towards someone who is barely a person, you know, like it's like what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 1: It's like like you feel you feel.
Speaker 3: This well of sadness towards this guy that got murdered, but not.
Speaker 1: I guess it's like reverse because because what I was getting at was a lack of empathy for all the people that are affected by this industry, where it's like, why don't you feel bad or angry about that, even if it's not affecting you directly. But Derek, he helps cover people too. I had an RPG. I would use it if you close to me, I don't care.
Speaker 3: You would put it down and it would touch the top of his head and he would aim it down so it's at his body face.
Speaker 4: It's such a catastrophic just like a colossal misunderstanding of the point.
Speaker 1: I think again we've talked about this on the podcast before. I say this way too many times, but just about some people needing to just get beaten. They've never they've never had any hardship, they've never caught in any trauma. And it's some people that I'm like, you just don't understand. You're so happy, go lucky, and you don't understand trauma, you understand suffering, you know, you have nothing. You can't relate to these people that are getting fuck so hard. And if somebody said something like that, well they're doing some good too, at least they're getting covered. I would want to twist their head off and be like, you are you need trauma? You need to understand.
Speaker 3: Not even that is that people people have gotten so far up their ass with their own interests that they're incapable of seeing the plight of other people.
Speaker 1: Well, everyone's interest is having health care.
Speaker 3: That is no, no, no, no, no, I understand, but their interest is probably more aligned with the whatever that guy was doing and his particular.
Speaker 1: They want to be because.
Speaker 3: And it's just like, dude, just kill yourself.
Speaker 1: Literally.
Speaker 3: I'm so, I'm so, I'm yon and I got tears out, but I'm so done with people being like, oh, you don't feel bad. How could you say that terrible thing. This person has a family. It's like, dude, hope it happens to you. I hope it happens to Like I just I hate. I hate. I hate getting there because of the fact that I was the person that was like, no, Spider Man taught me that you have to do good no matter how much bad happens. But now I'm like, dude, nah, just burn them, burn them, wipe them away. Dude, like, just just set them on. Like I can't care about you anymore because you are bad.
Speaker 5: It's just look to me.
Speaker 4: To me, it's the same situation as the submarine thing, right, where it's just like, look, well there's stupid, right, but there was a kid on there who you like, you know that kid shouldn't be and that kid I feel bad for that kid, right, And you know what, I feel bad for his kids whatever that sucks because they're probably gonna grow up to be mega evil.
Speaker 5: Now, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: It's like you imagine you imagine you see like everybody around, everybody being like, all your.
Speaker 1: Dad's dead, Like it's probably fucked up, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: And my sympathy extends to them, but it doesn't dex send to that guy like that guy.
Speaker 3: Spin the block, you know, spin the block Uproot the whole plant, put the whole guard.
Speaker 1: Now. Anyway, we gotta get We gotta next, next, next. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't know anybody realize that whose mannerism has bothered me enough, but definitely animeate people from high school and Jesus Christ Shard of Odium wrote in he says, hello, shirtman, pizza time and shot Uncle ben Uh Indiana Jones in the Great Circle is coming up quick and to go along with it. On the same day, it's my fortieth birthday. Happy birthday. Some real adults listen. That makes me thank God or I'm concerned what do you mean? It's kind of both where I'm like yeah, but also like are you a gay?
Speaker 3: Are you no?
Speaker 1: Actually, because to me, it's more like, oh man, I've been listening since high school, and I'm like, yeah, poison. Yes. It's like the opposite.
Speaker 4: It's like, yes, I've been listening to since I get got on by soriasis medication.
Speaker 1: It's like, yes, Jackpot, I don't want some sea.
Speaker 3: You don't have eggs in that, and that makes me so sad knowing that what is that?
Speaker 1: What is that burrito? Stop? That's question?
Speaker 3: He was gonna try to get you? He was.
Speaker 5: I really wasn't. Actually now I will, but like.
Speaker 1: I genuinely can't eat finish read.
Speaker 4: The question anyway? Yeah, what was I fucking saying?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, uh, Indian Drums of the Great Circle coming up along with my fortieth birthday. On top of that, we have Fantasian neo dimension Legacy of Caine. Uh Soulary for one and two, Mighty morphin Power Rangers, Rita's rewind.
Speaker 3: Oh that's just gonna be so fun.
Speaker 1: Is that real? Yeah?
Speaker 3: That's the s n e S game, right.
Speaker 1: I think it's uh, the what you mean sny S game? Yeah, you mean, like say uh is or something like that. No, No, it's definitely not.
Speaker 5: I think I'm pretty sure A Tarry predates Power Rangers entirely.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. Yeah, sorry, Yeah, that's crazy. Absolutely, that's crazy.
Speaker 5: The Power Rangers around in the seventies.
Speaker 1: No, what's one is are you? Are you saying that, like, I don't I don't know where it was. Are you saying it's like, uh not, they're taking a game that came out in that era and then they're yeah, I can't.
Speaker 3: Tell clearly they're not putting out a Super Nintendo game right now.
Speaker 1: I mean that's what what are you saying?
Speaker 4: Just you know Square Innix still prints like PS one game, same thing with the same thing with uh Atlas, I had no idea that was true.
Speaker 3: If you order a game, they'll make it.
Speaker 1: It's not on the black discs, though, which is a shame. Oh right, I love that.
Speaker 5: I miss That's when things were not terrible anyway.
Speaker 3: They're not terrible now, but they were. They were so cool.
Speaker 5: They're pretty bad.
Speaker 1: They're pretty bad.
Speaker 4: Uh So they weren't better or they weren't great before, but like they're definitely worse. Lacy Kane sol we ever one of two remaster. I'm fucking stoked for that. Uh might work for Bowery and readers, rewind. I'm sure there's more I'm missing. Has there been any monumental releases that happened to coincide with any of your birthdays or milestone points in your life, whether they're video games, movies, books, whatever.
Speaker 5: Thanks guys. Happy birthday, uh and all that jazz.
Speaker 3: Well yeah for me too, and gaming if any were and gaming.
Speaker 1: If anywhere were your birthday. Oh yeah, yeah that's right. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Was that that the Chinese theater we went?
Speaker 1: Yes, that was cool. Yeah, he came on my birthday. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't have a lot of that honestly because my birthday's early December, December fourth, and so not a lot of Like it's only recently that that's kind of been happening, because it used to be that games would come out September, October, November.
Speaker 1: And that was kind of it.
Speaker 4: That was kind of like you would have like maybe like like a random one in like March or something. But like I think only recently now that like that kind of doesn't matter, and there are so many games now you're getting like, oh, fucking Resident Evil in January and fucking you know, February got something.
Speaker 5: Now it's everywhere.
Speaker 1: But there is no there's no there's no qu like quarter sense to it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's no reason really to limit yourself to like the fall season because there's actually like a lot.
Speaker 1: Of Bonner's Game came three came out like fucking what August or something, Yeah, August twenty something like that.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 4: I remember summer being a fucking glut forget, like nothing would come out in the summer ever, and I.
Speaker 1: Remember it was so good happen.
Speaker 3: You'd have just what you bought, what you had, you finally finished it because you have time to do exactly.
Speaker 4: But now she's coming out in the summer all the time, she's coming out in December. Like there's games that come out on fucking Christmas. Sometimes you're like, what the fuck so like, but that's now so like, I don't really remember a lot of decen things. I do know there were certain like there were certain weird like I remember my birthday was the Game Awards one year and they revealed Crash Team Racing was being remastered, and I thought like that was cool because I was like, that's a that's perfectly timed. Uh, But nothing ever came out. The closest I got was like, there was a real Humans game that was supposed to come out in December and then it got delayed, and so.
Speaker 1: Did I think? I think God of War, so I know recently the closest thing was even though it's funny, I haven't played yet just because I started doing the A to Z thing my library.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: I was the only person I know in my friend group that was that played Dragon's Dogma and so when they when they when they announced it, they were dropping it just like you know. A few weeks around my birthday. I was like, oh, this is like what a treat. But then I got scared by some of the people, like you're talking about the optimization on on Steam and I was like, wait for it, to wait for it, and then I just never it's been I never. I was like, oh shit, I still playing it. It looks super like it has to be if I had a lot of fun playing the original, so why wouldn't it be. And I started seeing some more footage from it recently and I was like, fuck, I really want to play this.
Speaker 4: So it's just better than one in every way, right, Yeah, I mean even I've been curious about that game.
Speaker 3: I like, I like beating a fun out of monsters and making.
Speaker 1: Us colossus that I was like, yo, like I want to.
Speaker 5: That's what got me too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was like, yo, anything I wish more games would steal from Shadow of the Colosses. Personally, Like, I just I love that feeling of like scaling a beast and fucking killing it, and not all the games do it.
Speaker 5: I don't know why.
Speaker 4: I think it's just hard to do it probably is, but I get you go to design the map to the match to scale up something gigantic, so something gigantic has.
Speaker 1: To exist in an even more giant.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The thing that I love about that though, because it's like it's it's like level design and then it's character design, and then the character design is level Just like I.
Speaker 1: Was so God of War three. It was so good with that where the opening is you're on Gaya, Yeah, and then at another point you can Cronos and it's so fun, and uh, I just was like I need First of all, there was nothing like that other than maybe fighting a dragon in twenty eighteen. Got twenty eighteen. You're like on the dragon for a little bit. It was like the closest thing you got, and I was telling you, like the scale was still too minimal. I was like, they they did so much larger. I just wish that they would do something like that. And Vailguard teased that there was like this some giant shit in the end of the game and you just watched it go down and cut scenes. I was like that fuck, like I want to fight those things.
Speaker 4: It's like when there's already big ship in the franchise and you're like, why is that not here? I remember when Hayloving It came out. I was like, I can't wait to fight a scarab, not at all, not even slightly.
Speaker 1: Never, Like what it's the coolest fucking thing you have.
Speaker 4: It's dope whatever it is to shoot this gorilla again, it's still sh gorilla.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, gorillas. I do like space gorillas. But you know not, you know, not that much. Remember Craig, You remember that Craig. Craig was awesome.
Speaker 3: He was he was a fella they have. There's lace frame.
Speaker 5: It's so funny, like that face is awesome.
Speaker 4: But like there's in the full game, like there's at the highest point in the map, there's like a little encampment and it's just like music playing. It's just like horrible music, and there's like a record player and it's like an his album and it's that face. Like I'm not joking, Yeah, I don't think it's like exactly what I'm saying, but like there's like an album that's supposed to be his and it's just like and it says Craig or something on it. I like what they I like whenever they can embrace that ship. But like also like, come on, dude, get a scarbon there. That's fucking crazy. Did we answer the question?
Speaker 1: I don't remember what the Yeah, it was like things that coincided because oh yeah, God of Word three, I remember that just came out. It was one week after my birthday, so yeah, I was just looking at him. Remember March eighth, March eighth.
Speaker 3: I remember, yeah, a day before my niece's remember.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I yeah, growing before, growing up, December was growing up, December was a glut for games. But I remember, like it's happening a lot more now, like the fact that like Legacy Knees coming out soon.
Speaker 3: It's like I'm stoked everything everything kind of there's quarterly releases now before they used to be like there's more stuff coming out and games came out on Spring and Fall before. I feel like before which ones.
Speaker 1: Are coming out? Which legacy of knes.
Speaker 5: Are So it's a legacy of Kane Soul Reaver one and two.
Speaker 1: Oh so it's Reavers.
Speaker 3: There's other there's another friends.
Speaker 4: Well, so there's there's blood Omen in the Legacy of Kane, and then there's blood Ome in two, and then there's Legacy of Kane Soli and then to so so Reaver one and two were coming out.
Speaker 1: Okay, those are the third and fourth because you actually were Kane before, right, yeah? Yeah, now you're as reel is I say his name as Rise.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm it's been a long time. I don't remember that stuff either. What the just happened?
Speaker 3: He just looked at me.
Speaker 1: Sorry, the wrizzlers affecting me? Man, I can't get away from you.
Speaker 4: Then I can't get a reason if I opened that game up and but.
Speaker 3: No, you have you ever seen them?
Speaker 1: Have you played blood Omen?
Speaker 3: Like came never played the first ones.
Speaker 1: It's weird. It's one of the first PlayStation games, and it's it's it feels it like it is. I had it on a demo and I was like, even even back then, I was like, you.
Speaker 5: Know, it's crazy though, It's like I was playing.
Speaker 4: I played it for like two hours and I was like, damn, I like this, but it's terrible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like it's you ever played the old school? Elder scrolls. It has almost a feel like that where it's so just the the the graphics feel so like not what you know, like when they started pushing the polygon stuff. This was before that.
Speaker 4: Essentially, it's it's kind of two D still, yeah, yeah, but it's it's made to look a little bit more three D.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me let me.
Speaker 4: Voice acting is awesome in it though, and like the vibe is cool. But like I remember, like just going through the inventory, it was impossible, like it felt like that. It feel like it was the first voice I don't remember that the first voice act the video game.
Speaker 5: That's a great question. I don't know. I would imagine.
Speaker 1: Who.
Speaker 4: It couldn't be anything only, it couldn't be anything on no, no way, it couldn't be anything on any ass maybe like.
Speaker 1: Maybe Sonic.
Speaker 5: I really don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a kind of it's a it's an interesting box shout of box nineteen eighty, nineteen eighty box. Yeah, see this this was a this was a blood woman. Yeah, that's that's legacy.
Speaker 3: It can that's interesting.
Speaker 4: It's really like visually, I think it looks cool and it feels cool to like the atmosphere wise, but it's it's kind of a it's rough to play.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that inventory screen, I don't even know. I don't know if you remember it inventory.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't remember it.
Speaker 4: That's it's very Zelda mixed Castlemania, but like, but it doesn't play as well as either house.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 4: The inventory screen felt like it take felt like it took like five seconds to load, and then like there's no text in.
Speaker 3: It, so like you don't know what anything.
Speaker 4: It's it's all contextual, so you have to figure out like what what what can I click on? And what what does what? There's no options menu. It's it's weird.
Speaker 1: I hope I can find that real quick while I'm just blazing through to see if if this dude pulls it up, I should probably probably be faster, just like type in and specifically.
Speaker 4: I have it on my PlayStation right now. It's anyway, I guess it looks more like yeah, yeah, yeah, well might as well and then yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, let me update. I'm keeping track of the questions.
Speaker 3: That's the December one, right, I did put it up right, Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: I mean I just I like them.
Speaker 5: I forgot so I know, I.
Speaker 3: Forget to pick like Literally, if I'm doing something in a moment that's a quick thing, I just don't remember it. I'm like, oh yeah, this is done real quick. Like I've cleaned the bedroom my house multiple times and I'm like I have to clean the beds, and I'm like, who did this? Afterwards?
Speaker 5: All right, we're gonna read.
Speaker 3: So you have to keep dementia.
Speaker 1: You probably need more sleep.
Speaker 3: I definitely just sip enough today for sure. I was up to like five am. Fucking now. I played rest like maybe like two. But then I was up because I was reading on I was reading up something about, uh about just like future policies for Cali. That's it. It's like policy stuff.
Speaker 1: You're reading up on understanding your homosexuality. Imagine it.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna read our twenty five dollars patrons.
Speaker 3: Now I'm that confusingly gay, Like the thing to think I'm so closetedly gay that I have to read books to uncover that I am.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 4: So all right, we're gonna read O twenty five dollars patrons. Now, uh, count me down three.
Speaker 1: So you're not gonna do the whole whole fucking what the call to action thing?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Patreon concess is Stark Tank Stark Tank dot Chap. Wow, we've gone over there, going over there. If not, it's you're not gonna like what happens.
Speaker 1: If you don't, you.
Speaker 3: Can't brand ourself. You keep saying that, Chris, what do you?
Speaker 1: I don't know what you're talking.
Speaker 4: I've been doing that on Sacred Now when I host Consolation, I say I'll kill you.
Speaker 1: You tell you it's pretty cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's it's pretty that's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Go to the shop.
Speaker 5: Cant me down.
Speaker 1: Wanted three two.
Speaker 5: First time patron, last time listener. This shit sucks.
Speaker 1: I'm leaving all later, brother, thank you.
Speaker 5: Uh it's it's Emma throwing dollars.
Speaker 3: Nice, thank you, thank you, Emma. Uh.
Speaker 4: Flexing being a Day one listener like Destiny, like a Destiny veteran flexes playing d the D one Beta when sharing a bad opinion for whom they're leaf blowing, nice ooms my big growl uh.
Speaker 5: Man, for whom the gay blows.
Speaker 3: I fucking love that song. It's so fucking it's so baby metal.
Speaker 1: It's so like like like little like little kid rock star, like, Yeah, it's a.
Speaker 4: Sick mission retardable streaming with a v tuber Avatar model after my dead child.
Speaker 1: To cope with the drama, my coworker kept threatening to throw a do rag on my.
Speaker 4: Head and give me waves me sween on his deathbed, I've been Jewish this whole time, Ove Broley backshunting Sweeney. Sweeny is just Christ and his huzarform cold gay pair of guys paradise h w d g w g dz f O s z g U. I can't. I just can't. I just can't say that. I can't fathom how to even begin contemplate contemplate this. On the Tree of Woe. Sweeney is a fake damn, but it's full with the pH so it's fine.
Speaker 1: Ah, and it's spelled like baguette bagetteaget Uh.
Speaker 4: Just beat Stevie Wonder in a staring contest. The New Irish character in Harry Potter Irack Carbomb, Golden gay God, galactic goooning, Gregariously, Domo Nation Vaughna the dead bum now with the job, still wasting twenty five dollars a month on this ship. I listened to that gay Ben Shapiro verse every day. So, dear sween thank you for genuinely exposing me to the show.
Speaker 1: This is Us.
Speaker 5: It's so amazing and heartwarming.
Speaker 3: You guys should watch have to be Warm?
Speaker 1: Why why do you guys?
Speaker 3: What is okay?
Speaker 1: Swimm is my thing?
Speaker 3: Right? What about that show? Does not interest you watching something that will make your.
Speaker 1: Heart sevility respect?
Speaker 4: Like I'm not even interested in shows that I want to watch right now, Like there's shows that I want to watch, and I'm just like.
Speaker 3: Eh, I think it'll be a really good show for your your psyche, your.
Speaker 1: Stand that I'm not gay. Don't you get it?
Speaker 3: What do you?
Speaker 1: What do you?
Speaker 4: He grabs you by bye bye by like a cartoon, but.
Speaker 3: He grabs you by that, but it's also my flesh that he's holding.
Speaker 1: On to me? What are you? Not good?
Speaker 3: What? Negro?
Speaker 5: You moved your animated your head?
Speaker 1: That's bad.
Speaker 4: New swing variant just dropped named Dave Blunts. Uh, Santa got molested by Rain Dyer.
Speaker 1: Dave Blunts is dope, you know, Dave Bluntz is I have no.
Speaker 3: Idea hating on me because I'm a fat that that he but that guy, I think he's gonna be done like the fat.
Speaker 1: That's down the cup. I can't believe down the cup and he's just always has he always has purple drink, always has.
Speaker 5: Is that the guy that performed with like an oxygen tank?
Speaker 4: Ye?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been trimming down that guys.
Speaker 4: No, that guy is You're he's siphoning it off of he's taking what I'm losing, bro, I'm slumming down. He's just like he's like, he's like you know when they're fighting to charge matching boo, Yeah, you're working out to.
Speaker 1: He's he's not going to be around that long. It's unfortunate see him all around all these like these like fucking uh lim limited edition. He's literally limited edition, bro, crazy work. You just said that.
Speaker 3: Yeah that was Freddy Bro.
Speaker 1: It's like the Wrizzler too, He's yeah, the Rizzler.
Speaker 5: He's definitely limited, limited, limited. One way to say you're gonna die soon.
Speaker 1: That is fantastic. That's good.
Speaker 5: I'm writing that down.
Speaker 1: I'm not, uh, you.
Speaker 3: Didn't even finish your life. You didn't even stick that landing for your own lives.
Speaker 1: I just but I like that he realized.
Speaker 4: When you're not The second I started saying it that, I was like, I'm not gonna actually write this down, kidding me limited edition.
Speaker 3: I just hope I remember my fat failure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, I got Jewish money.
Speaker 3: How many fuck hitler.
Speaker 4: S? I gott of my reindeer getting a Chinese robot, bitch and will jam my hardware into a soft where Hassan canonically banging asthmen goal to create anti Semitic roaches, God's hottest faenboy, fucking straight men sweety canonically fucking image it for the lore, Will Graham pissing in Hannibal's mouth and giving him a pisskink. Come stay Ninja, fuck me and fuck you death Jack. The world's fastest mallory epic, but Battles of History nearly made me piss myself.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 5: That police drawing is Brare Sweeney from the South Song of the South. I don't know what that means.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's like an album. No, no, I know what that is. But I'm not learning.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 4: I think Song of the South wasn't wasn't some of this, Wait, wasn't Song of the South That fucking racist cartoon.
Speaker 1: It's something like that. That's what I'm like. I'm not like, I feel I should know this, and I'm like, ah, this is a this is a point in history. This is something I should know, but I'm like, damn, I don't actually know.
Speaker 3: Yoh shit, is remember the Magic Slave? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's yeah that guy. That guy. Okay, I don't know. Man. That looks harm.
Speaker 4: That looks like harm having a great time. Everybody's enjoying themselves.
Speaker 1: Beauty, dude, does is it for me? My own? My I love being us.
Speaker 3: Leave.
Speaker 1: Hey hey, big meetings coming my way? Is that real?
Speaker 4: Is that really? No?
Speaker 3: That's freestyle pretty good.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Actually, I was like, I'm on fire right now, but I gotta stop. I got him talk. It's gonna get ship though, so I gotta stop.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I never do big meat stakes.
Speaker 4: Kid flashes and it's all the solferd to as Kid Flash, Andy man whose handies on our back and stire and forever Dandy Christopher Maldonado. Uh, if you don't do the accident, I will sue you. The blacker, the penis that the sweeter, the jizz heath Smoker is going off to Vegas kids. R K personally wants to put a worm in between Sween's TOOTHCAF squirt word breaking. Trump appoints Kid Rock to lead Department of Foreign affairs. Evil Derek is just called specific white women. Golly, what a gay ding Dong ding Dongung's penis heads are coming, uh.
Speaker 1: Kevin Durant.
Speaker 4: Sometimes it dawns on me, what the fuck we're doing? Yeah, this is a job to read.
Speaker 3: You know what's crazy? You said ding Dong, And I started thinking about the wiki witch and I'm not as fucking Wicked suck in my head again.
Speaker 5: I've had Wicked stuck in my head for like it actually.
Speaker 1: Aggravatingly so annoying. I'm like, this is really really it's done.
Speaker 5: It's pretty catchy.
Speaker 1: I have none of that last song specifically.
Speaker 5: This is really good, and I'm just like, damn it.
Speaker 1: Why are you guys gay? And saw that ship? Well, well yeah I know why you saw it, but your excuse, what's your excuse? He's actually gay? Yeah, he's like that's the only thing that can explained.
Speaker 5: I like musicals.
Speaker 1: I like good ones.
Speaker 4: Wickeds really Wicked is apparently like I never saw very good, but like it's I felt weird that it was like this is I should see this because it's weird for me to masquerade. It's like, oh yeah, I'm a music guy. And then people ask me what my favorite one is. I never have an answer.
Speaker 1: Musical I don't know.
Speaker 3: Fucking Backstreet, Backstreet Freestyle, it would be.
Speaker 5: Like in the Heights. Probably was the one that I liked the most.
Speaker 1: Not even Jersey Boys, Jersey Boys, The fun is.
Speaker 3: That boys from Jersey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, these guys are going Jersey Boys, Jersey Jersey boy everything, Jersey Grease.
Speaker 4: There is another one, although everybody looks forty in Greece. I think it's still works. I love Greece. Is My favorite is the white name Zuko in that movie? Uh, what's the one where Tim Curry is gay?
Speaker 3: Freaking rock my.
Speaker 4: Pick and my.
Speaker 5: Caicure right card picture shows crazy?
Speaker 1: Your grandma? Were you confused? And she was like, stop it, boy, stop being I'm about to become gay.
Speaker 5: When fucking Meatloaf shows up, You're like, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 1: And then they start eating they start eating meat alien from those movies?
Speaker 3: Or is that meathead.
Speaker 1: Meat loaf fie, Oh my god, I don't even know what you met that some movie about like well you probably you might even know who meat Loaf is. There's a there's an artist named Meatloaf. Not fun the hell I know that meat loaf. Okay, cool, it's like that like rock ballad kind of. I mean, I understand that an artist named meat loaf is really stupid, but you know, meathead, I saw him.
Speaker 5: I saw him in concert.
Speaker 1: You did, did you slap him? Like white white name that that's so mean.
Speaker 4: It was really far away, like we were in the very bad like our back was against the back wall, and we like so we were watching.
Speaker 1: We were squinting at him. You were squinting everything. I think that's that could it was, And it was actually just to play the meat loaf though.
Speaker 4: We were so far away that it very well could have been and we just couldn't really make out the detail.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine? This is entire time. It's like the Millie Vanilly thing where it's you know how they would put out like the lips. It's actually it's a plate of meat loaf. And then they got this guy to like actually be like, we can't we can't put a it's reversed.
Speaker 4: They like they had a superstar meat loaf and then they were like this meatloaf kids sick.
Speaker 5: We gotta get a guy to do it.
Speaker 3: You guys, you guys never saw you guys never saw you guys, meathead, know what the fuck is?
Speaker 1: What the wait? What that is crazy? What is that? What is that? Is that? The one? Isn't there like a racist scene or something with that? Or no? My thing is something different? Oh no, I was thinking to the giant kids saying something messed up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 1: What am I looking for? Me?
Speaker 3: I know?
Speaker 1: What the why is that? Even? What is that? What era?
Speaker 3: It's the eighties?
Speaker 1: Was eighties?
Speaker 3: Yes, eighties. I have a sister. I have an older sister. That's the reason why.
Speaker 4: That's sort of the scariest things I've seen without being prepared to see it.
Speaker 1: An alien named Meathead. Have never heard of this?
Speaker 3: Then there's Meathead too. I swear to God, you're kidding. I swear is it Meathead or meat They made two fucking movies of that thing?
Speaker 1: They ran it back. Why have I never heard of this before?
Speaker 3: I've never like, why haven't hate this?
Speaker 8: Is?
Speaker 3: This?
Speaker 8: Is?
Speaker 3: This is like red letter media ship ship I'm talking about with the fact that my growing up is so broken because I have a twelve year older sister and then I was raised by my grandma. I thought, so everything is wrong for me.
Speaker 4: I thought I knew things that were not in my era when I was like when I would watch like short Circuit when I was a kid, Oh my god, Johnny five, Johnny five, I loved that movie.
Speaker 3: Circuit was Yeah, it was interesting, Chris. I would watch Honeymoon.
Speaker 1: There's excitedly on new Yes, that is gross excitedly.
Speaker 5: I only read the books that.
Speaker 1: Can you finish in like two minutes?
Speaker 3: I think I quit.
Speaker 1: I just read all of them. I love it. Can you slow it down? Like how how much? How many? How many times? One thousand percent? Yeah, and then you can.
Speaker 3: And you're speaking normally.
Speaker 1: We'd just but it actually does it? Yeah? Actually big meaty stinks nicky ziggy.
Speaker 3: There's also pauses freak me out. It doesn't even feel like you know you said that. That's how it feels wrong.
Speaker 1: Still, it doesn't know it's completely normal. That actually really terrified me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're a wizard.
Speaker 4: Would scare me more than a darks one, for sure. Kevin run his feet doctor man, a doctor man, doctor Man. Love or How I Learned to stop worrying and love the cock?
Speaker 1: Uh you fuck you.
Speaker 4: I ain't playing, I ain't paying my TV license, bitch, mister pants. I want to see Benja Beer get raved to fight, Uh bank a clowns uh fuck face, unstoppable cardboard Pie. Long time question ask her first time listener, uh putting my whole dick and balls between chun Ley's eyes and telling her to squeeze ntilight hair pop jolly old dipshit?
Speaker 1: What is the N?
Speaker 5: What does the N and in sync stand for?
Speaker 3: Nine nine nine?
Speaker 4: I mean I think we No, that's insane, that's fucking crazy. Sink that's crazy?
Speaker 1: Or is it just like nig nig sink? Yeah, yeah, the classic nigs? Or is that like Black Street you know, like the Black Street Boys, you know, you know Black Street the Yeah, and then so that they're it, they're nig sinc. I bet that was the original name. Like, we can't do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, probably, This is so ridiculous.
Speaker 5: Saggy pussy lips.
Speaker 1: Are you still looking at meathead?
Speaker 4: No, that is one of the most upsetting character designs I've ever seen, By the way, saggy pussy lips. Sometimes I dry swallow pills around myself that I'm sronger than most people talking about being a bad omen for Jack, and that immediately bring up destiny before the leaks, David Bowie get Gain is man, I am so gig good Gain is fucking the Is it different? Men?
Speaker 5: Guys?
Speaker 4: Me gate me been, I can gate guys. Sweeney catching a bullet with his tooth gap. Chousey's wife isn't cannon and is a doll at the door. I can't escape it. I'm probably an f and that's it. Uh Smitchy the kids. She pipped it on my pippa. Uh getting my brain's blown out for shareholder value. Uh. Sweeney flosses with his own piss. I'm here just so I don't get killed straight out pre k silly little black named ice cube. Uh star coffee. I'm wiping my dad laughed after going to prison twice?
Speaker 5: Can I say it? Chris was the right? American Dad is pretty funny. Roger's not annoying, as you said.
Speaker 4: I am transform Transform Gremlin you. Sween is just Derek in his zarbon monster form. It's such a crazy fucking write. Chris stared, stared list Chris stared listlessly at the patron list. Time to plaster on a fake smile and ply through this ship one more time? He thought, I do it's exactly what that's exactly what. Anything I thought you were doing like an Allen Wake thing where you were narrating me. Uh, Craig, the Canadian.
Speaker 1: Characters ballin bake.
Speaker 3: The fuck up, shut the fuck up, bake. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Are you a blood?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 3: What that is? Ballan bake?
Speaker 1: Are you a blood? Is that?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 9: Callan cake? Dallan bake E, Allen ache E, Allen ball fake his name? His name isn't Wallan Wade. I know it's Alan.
Speaker 1: It's out very.
Speaker 5: You should really stop.
Speaker 4: Craig Canadian barely said the bonds, verily said the molester. It's your boy, Shawney d service agent, Service Agent two sixty seven. Look up, look up, dude. Yeah, I've seen this. Look up strut by Steven Sagal on YouTube. You'll get a kick out of it. It is so fucking funny.
Speaker 3: He is so untalented.
Speaker 4: It's crazy strut by Steven sig It's a song, right, yeah, it's a song.
Speaker 1: He did. I've only heard his reggae.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, man Dog Jordan gave me a disc of that for fucking my birthday and I was.
Speaker 5: Like, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: Who so does your friend not like you or I don't get him?
Speaker 3: He's one of my closest friends apparently too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so many things sane.
Speaker 3: He's a cartoon character given life, kid rock?
Speaker 1: What about? My friend gave me kid rock albums for my birthday and I was like, dude, what did I do to you? I was like, why did you give this? Yeah?
Speaker 5: My cousin gave me Jay Leno his finger and held that beings ones.
Speaker 1: I'd accept that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd clone him and beat up the clo clim and abuse the clothes.
Speaker 4: You can still see full skin underneath him, shut him up in the in the basement, in the middle of his body.
Speaker 1: What I did? Wait me, I can't speak. Yeah, you're seeing this.
Speaker 5: That's just he's alone and he's asking you seeing this. He's bleeding on the ground.
Speaker 3: God, that's how he prays.
Speaker 5: That's how he that's him praying. He's like, you see this gun?
Speaker 3: God, you see this guy.
Speaker 1: He's beating the A.
Speaker 5: I really love I really.
Speaker 4: Jay Little being a bit on the show makes no sense. He's so so irrelevant. I think he's so irrelevant to everything that we love, care, love, love care about talk about.
Speaker 1: I'm just pro conan man, I think that's all.
Speaker 5: I'm a conan guy.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 5: He's also in the oscars. Apparently you just.
Speaker 1: See a clues gamer did the director's cut off for rand and yeah.
Speaker 4: And he got to his point and I was like, why did they make me so U funny?
Speaker 1: That was great?
Speaker 5: Conan's great man.
Speaker 1: I love I love Conan.
Speaker 4: Yeah uh three x o uh, smiling at the footage from the uh C CEO, having having the day he earned getting jerked off to completion by an arcade claw machine.
Speaker 5: I paid like five hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: It was not worth it.
Speaker 4: Chris walking in on swing, coming on raising canes, and Lily in the corner stuck in a k hole, slurping stroke and smoking, joking, and Moto guy's going like this. If dragon Ball was dubb today, Gokuncichi would very likely have Southern accents. You docked gay men in Iran. You build Oh you docks the gate, you docs, you docks gay men in iron Oh yeah, you built Kazinski's bombs. Mister grig Obi, want shall blow me waiting for the swee hundred tier. I want his pel kremlin to gremlin fifty cent to fifty cent blood in my piss, uh bister meast blinding kids fallas and chains be like I believe them.
Speaker 5: Bonus are in me.
Speaker 4: I saw Daddy sucking Santa under the Missilete Derek to cleanse your soul from the state of Vilaguard played Davidian originals in two Wage Slagh five eight three. Peppini Brothers report uh jd Vance has sexually sexual relations with Cherry from Peeley's Playhouse.
Speaker 1: Donk Donkerson, O uie be a good cut and comebound.
Speaker 4: Somebody talking to back into There's so many bet there's somebody b.
Speaker 1: Sounds in that fucking one.
Speaker 5: It'ssane boye gate By.
Speaker 4: Uh Gage six pp meet, meet me, Tink Migan, Take me on life.
Speaker 1: I love that suicidal. That's literally just it's almost impossible, this little jacob. If you don't go bowling with him, Yeah, me Tink, We're gonna let me tink Megan, take me on life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna work and day, you know, I mean, I want to be here no more.
Speaker 1: It's so sad to not bowl with him, even after he says that, You're like, I don't care.
Speaker 3: I don't care, comrade, where is going faster?
Speaker 5: Where is the fucking person I'm chasing?
Speaker 3: It's pretty good. You please play a game.
Speaker 4: That's my baseline for what Russian is. By the way, like like I'm pretty sure playing granted THOT four and just seeing that character for so long, it was not.
Speaker 1: Even Russian, right, he is literally I thought he was.
Speaker 3: Like a someone else from there.
Speaker 1: It's assumed.
Speaker 4: I think he's literally. I think he's literally from Russia. If I'm mistaken, I could be wrong. He might be from like some other country, but Russia to it, he's from ostensibly Russia.
Speaker 10: You know, friend, why are you here? Do you you're gay? I have pet Bear, who's best friend of mine. He does text the long side.
Speaker 4: My best friend. He's stupid. He falls down the stairs every day.
Speaker 1: Gay lord.
Speaker 3: People with the name of gay or make me laugh.
Speaker 4: I was sometimes I'll skim through all the episodes of the show just just to see, like if we've ever I don't even know, just to remember.
Speaker 3: You know what we do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And we were doing like some impression to someone and you're like, oh, Beavis and butt Head's all right people, and you're like, I'm Dave and he did a Dave Royben impression.
Speaker 1: He's like, I'm Dave Ruben. I'm a dumb gay lord and hit fucking Derek said that.
Speaker 5: It's such a funny delivery on that ride.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, it him in a while, He's it's literally been like maybe three two weeks.
Speaker 1: It hasn't been.
Speaker 5: It has not been a long time at all.
Speaker 4: Do you guys ever worry when posting a comment on YouTube that it might not be visible because you use the no not word mabe fishy to the tune of hot.
Speaker 1: To go f F A G G O T s okay.
Speaker 4: Guys having at okay? John Strickland Merks eighteen eighty nine, Sweeney tipping his web his web Fedora at Lily, saying, my bitch, bitch web for Dora. I assume I assume that means like Spider Man. I was just that has like a marble, like a marble Fedora. Would ah spider shoot spider that goes soft as fun.
Speaker 5: That goes soft man.
Speaker 1: Oh that's crazy Spider Man Fedora. I wonder if there is one like that's already on it would be like at my house. It was like it.
Speaker 5: Shows up on the endemic advertising on his instagram.
Speaker 1: Anyway, whoa Spider Man themed ilis machine?
Speaker 4: The first of to you, David Singing McGirt through slanging McGirt through the gap and Sweeney's teeth easy mode. I was born too late to experience the PS two. Damn something special. I actually think we're probably not going to have that many generations after this.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, they have something. Of course that's not fake. I know you would. Uh it's kind of crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess, so, yeah, I guess, yeah, all right, it's not that has something crunchy preros put your penis in my penis and start pissing. Damn, that's fucking insane. Blake nine six radiohead nice Peen. Bob Bryer really tweeted the word tranny and then fucking died. Uh fucking acab applies to Paddington.
Speaker 1: Now is that the fucking uh, the drummer of my simple romance? Let me tell you no fucking idea. What's the name again? Bob Bryer, I think that was the because if I remember, I think you're right.
Speaker 5: I think I did hear something about that, and he was like, he.
Speaker 1: Was like, oh great, like Trump won, we can like say tranny again or something. He said something stupid, oh yeah, something like that, and then he.
Speaker 4: Well, apparently he killed himself, which is even that's so funny. How do you have the nerve, the nerve to like vote for Trump? He wins, and then you killed yourself. The nerve of that, you fucking suck dude.
Speaker 1: That is the scummiest, is done. I hope a fucking bad plumbs all over your fucking corpse. What I bring him back to life and he gets beat up by a The nerve of that is he never stop swinging. Yeah, he's been dead for a month and he's still swinging.
Speaker 3: Amazing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, funk. That guy at least survived.
Speaker 1: At least see what you did, see what you did? Right? God damn it? I hate that work here is done. My work here is gay. My work, my work here is gay gay.
Speaker 4: Oh fuck, that's whatever, you know. Patrick Krris is done with an acting role.
Speaker 3: My work here is gay.
Speaker 4: Uh al as you know, if feel trash, Kazu here a Miller kazu here on most of m G S five is Philler Miller Texas State of Salad e d P is Drake and his Uzar reform. Steve Verkle viciously raping et for science toic my ass p O D we come, we come on another man's but nice Nicky Ziggy Paul just watchings here. We have consumed the body your next preheated toast. Sorry miss Jackson. Badly braved seriously, black Aphian orange Man Hunter Nae from Melphis one and rounding out our list as always.
Speaker 5: The king of Haphazard. Off we go, I'm theer Now.
Speaker 1: I want Rich Evans from a red letter media to play joker is crazy like it was like, dude, come on, yeah, he just give it to him, just some like fat like old white dudes just being joker. I can't do.
Speaker 5: It's actually unimpersonatable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't even get that hot.
Speaker 4: It's literally like like a if a squeaky door could laugh, you know, like it really is like that.
Speaker 3: That's not I don't think that's.
Speaker 1: An accurate description because he does. Yeah. Actually, yeah, I'm starting I'm starting to now that it's not all Yeah.
Speaker 4: Anyway, bye we leave the uh.
Speaker 3: Hurry up the end. It m