Speaker 1: In the sports page with The Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six to nine. The games Mike the Bulldog Beyond on JRR.
Speaker 2: Bulldog Sports Page, Watching by kaufmin and Land Injury Attorneys. Good morning, Mike the Bulldog Byonkey.
Speaker 3: Good morning. I hope you guys weathered the storm. Okay, So yeah, uh there are there is some storm fallout though in the sports world. The UCF game is going to be played as scheduled at Camping World Stadium, three thirty pm kickoff.
Speaker 2: Camping World Stadium.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry the Bounce House. USF will play at Camping World Stadium Saturday. USF is gonna play their game against Memphis in Orlando Saturday, the same kickoff time as you see F three thirty pm for USF Memphis at Camping World u SE of Cincinnati three thirty pm kickoff at the Bounce House. So we're gonna have two college football games in town on Obviously, over in the Tampa Bay Area a lot of damage. So USF is moving their game to Orlando.
Speaker 2: Got it.
Speaker 1: Bet that makes some fans here happy because if it's a Camping World, you know you can get tickets.
Speaker 3: I'm sure actually there was talk if there was damage to the Bounce House. There was talk of moving the UCF game to Camping World. You know, luckily that wasn't the case. There was even some talk of moving that game to Cincinnati, but obviously that that didn't have to happen.
Speaker 2: So there was some damage done last night in Seattle by the forty nine ers.
Speaker 3: Man forty nine ers off the Schneide. They just absolutely annihilated the Seahawks thirty six to twenty four. Brock Party is an unbelievable story. Again, the last player picked in the draft, you know, he's still on a rookie contract. He throws for two hundred and fifty five yards three touchdowns last night. The Niners never trailed in the game. Yeah, Geno Smith. Even though he threw for three hundred and twelve yards, he was intercepted twice.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. He was on my fantasy team.
Speaker 2: Good talk.
Speaker 3: So yeah, other NFL game? You want my fab Four NFL games this weekend? Yeah, besides the Jags playing the Bucks in London and Tampa Bay playing New Orleans, here's the games. I like Washington at Baltimore. The Commanders are a great story. Ravens are favored in that game. But I'm really looking forward to seeing Jaden Daniels against Lamar Jackson. That should be exciting. So Detroit your meat. Heeads at Dallas, even though Dallas isn't nearly what they had been in the past, that should be an offensive game because of the defense of the Cowboys just not up to snuff. Then I'm curious about Buffalo at the New York Jets. The Jets just fired their coach, so they have an an interim coach. Buffalo, of course coming off that loss last week in which their time Mannajament was terrible and Josh Allen it looked like he had a concussion in that game, but they still putting back into the game. So I'm looking forward to that game, and then the other game it's not really that exciting. The Chargers at Denver would be my fourth.
Speaker 2: I would just like to make the comment in general. Thank goodness. The Dolphins have a bye this week so they can work on some fundamentals like maybe not jumping off.
Speaker 3: Sides right and and their next game is against Indianapolis, which has the worst defense in the league, and then after that, hopefully they'll have Tua back coming off injured reserves, so they again we talked about this, they could still actually win that division if Toole gets back and they have the offense, the offense gets cranked up again. College football this weekend, we mentioned Cincinnati at UCF. UCFS lost two in a row. They need to get off the snide. Florida is at Tennessee. Tennessee favored by fourteen and a half. If Billy Napier could somehow get a win he's not expected to get, he might be able to save his job. I don't know if he's gonna get it this weekend though, but if he could, that would go a long way into helping him save his job. Some other really good college games Ohio State number two in the country at number three. Oregon Dylan Gabriel, of course, the former UCF quarterback. He's quarterback in Oregon right now. He's completing seventy eight point seven percent of his passes this year, Dylan Gabriel. So you want to talk about a guy who's who's played the system. He's made about six million dollars in NIOW money by transferring three different times, and he's on a national championship contender.
Speaker 1: Now, I don't know if I said if I said this previously, did I they should call nil kil because it's killing college football.
Speaker 2: I think it sucks.
Speaker 3: It's killing college football. The ratings wouldn't back you up on that. But you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: With the teams, Yeah, give us that, give us Dylan Gabriel back.
Speaker 2: I'll just say this, Thank goodness with us having to, you know, get used to what is the now reality of college football. Thank goodness they got the twelve team playoff because that's definitely gonna give a whole different, uh, you know, perspective and feel to the end of the season this year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no question, no question about it. Major League Baseball. Last night they hated Yankees. They move on to the a l CS. They get a win last night. What was the score of that game? I had it right here. Three to yeah, three to one. They advanced against the Royals. And then the other game last night, the Guardians beat the Tigers to force game five. The winner of that series. Obviously, we'll play the Yankees in the al CS Orlando City Off this weekend. They have one regular season match left next weekend, which will be fan Appreciation Night at the Purple Palace. The Orlando Pride though they're on the on the road tonight. They have three matches left trying to be the first n w SL team to finish unbeaten. They take on who do they take on tonight? They take on Portland ten pm. Kickoff tonight, NASCAR in Charlotte elimination race for the playoffs. The road course up in Charlotte. Is there a is there a F one desk today or no?
Speaker 2: F one desk is still closed before they bring the F one series for some races here in North America off. It's just on a low, low volume loop right now.
Speaker 3: That's anything getting hockey news or.
Speaker 2: What you know before you do.
Speaker 1: I believe that I heard him say a kickoff for the for the Pride game.
Speaker 2: Is that kickoff?
Speaker 1: Is that what they call it?
Speaker 2: Lightning open up?
Speaker 3: They kick the ball to start.
Speaker 2: Lightning flightning open up tonight against Like we said, irony, the Carolina Hurricanes at Carolina Cringe.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. By the way, we're going to talk more college football with Mark Daniels, who have the call on the UCF game tomorrow. Will huddle up with him in the final hour of the ship.
Speaker 3: If you ever ask Mark Daniels about kJ Jefferson. Is Gus considering benching kJ Jefferson?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right's right, Bulldog. You can hear him on AM seven forty FM ninety six to ninety game, hosting open mic weekday mornings at Jason Dust, and he takes time out of his show to join us here on the sports page each morning on JRR brought you by Kaufmin and Land.
Speaker 3: That's right. You can listen to Jeff Coffin's radio show Under Oath every Saturday morning, seven point thirty on FM ninety six nine in the game. You can catch extended versions of Under Oath on your favorite streaming platform, oh
Speaker 1: Ootaco on demand, download the iHeartRadio app