Speaker 1: One oh one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Cold. Don't say we never gave you anything, because you know what, we every day were giving away chances to win the ultimate ticket to see all your favorite shows coming to the Twin Cities one thousand dollars cash every hour NVD. No big dealang, but also the chance to hear your voice on the radio.
Speaker 2: And I don't know if you're like me. Growing up, the dream was to have my voice on the radio.
Speaker 1: Fun fact, no DJ ever put my request voice on the radio.
Speaker 3: Oh never, hurtful, understandable, hurtful.
Speaker 1: Here I was requesting hot Steppa. They call me hot Stepa. I'm gangsta. No one ever put my song on That's neither here nor there. But we are changing things up with anyone listening who We're gonna get you on the radio in five minutes one oh one point three KDWB with Balin and Cold. I love that song so much. It's an artist Lola Young and this song is messy. I've been loving that song on social media. I'm so excited to hear us playing it. A lot of people are saying it is like the anthem for moms everywhere, and I was like, I feel that I love that song.
Speaker 2: It's so good.
Speaker 3: It's funny how you hear those on TikTok and then it lingers in your head and you're like, I don't know what that song's called, and all of a sudden it's like boom, here it is.
Speaker 2: I can't get that. I'm too messy and I'm too bump bump boom.
Speaker 1: I edited myself because she gets a little a little bit. You know, you got to you gotta uh. It is one A one point three katiewb with Fallon and Cold. Anyone listening who got caught stealing? Okay, so I did as a child steal something, which I'll tell you about a second. Anyone listening who has a hot tub? Sometimes I know that Colt puts these in here. We take turns on coming up with these. But I feel like when I can tell when Colt puts something in and he's actually just trying to find someone's house to go to, Like, why do you care if someone has aub unless it's you begging for an invite to their house?
Speaker 3: Well, everybody says hot subs are mid They don't want a hot subs.
Speaker 1: James want to She is first of all I think she Well, first of all, I think she's sexually into me because she's constantly invited me to or hot tub and she's like, winter's the best time.
Speaker 3: Who isn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you for ignoring that. Anyone listening who wants to brag about something, maybe it's that you have a hot tub that's awesome.
Speaker 3: Well subtle flags. It could be big, could be little, something like maybe you don't have like a parent to turn to anymore, Like nobody to share these winds with you.
Speaker 1: You got to tell you they're proud of you. Cult, what do you got? So don't you want to know? I'm not I have parents. Though I talk to you, I'm saying, what do you want to brag about? And I'll be opportune like I'm your mom, but like a different version of your mom, one that's in your life.
Speaker 3: Dude, yesterday I wanted to eat chips so bad, didn't went to bad hungry.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm so.
Speaker 1: Proud of you showing that self restraint. That's something you haven't done in a long time. It hurts, it's proud of you. I'm so proud of you. If you fit in these categories, you can call sixty five one, nine, eight nine Katie w B.
Speaker 2: I got caught stealing. My mom not pleased.
Speaker 1: I like, try to sneak stickers out of like a ride aid store. Oh no, it was rings and I was doing the thing where I'm on the side of the car down below my seat belt thing is put them on my fingers.
Speaker 2: She's like, what are you doing? And I was so stupid.
Speaker 1: She caught me immediately, and she's like, she didn't actually make me take them back, but she I mean I was. I think she was too embarrassed. But I got ripped. Little fell In, I Fellon.
Speaker 2: What do you think they got the name Fellon? Yeah. But if you fit in these categories, give us a call.
Speaker 1: Six five one, nine eight nine Katie w B. Anyone listening who got caught stealing, has a hot up or wants to brag about something. We do have your keyword right now.
Speaker 2: It's free.
Speaker 1: Record yourself saying free into the iHeartRadio app. And you were intered to win the ultimate ticket that gets you in to see all the big shows in the Twin Cities this coming year. Teddy Swims, Charlie XCX, Post Malone with Jelly Roll, Kendrick Lamar, was Sizza, Tate, McCrae, and more one to one point three katiew with fallon and cold. Yes, we do have your keywords one of one thousand dollars coming up here in just a second. But first, anyone listening who got caught stealing, has a hot tub, or wants to brag about something, can call.
Speaker 2: We do like chatting with you. Now you you got caught stealing, tell us a story.
Speaker 4: I was in college, young, stupid, and I just tried to f feel like a couple things of makeup from target any mistake. Yeah, yeah, and this is in South Dakota too. I live in Minnesota, but I was in South Dakota. Got caught in this small town and they arrested me, went to jail for petty theft in South Dakota. Oh, and then I was stuck there for twenty four hours. Then they let me go, but they only they made me like write an apology letter on a napkin to the sheriff of the city.
Speaker 3: That's such a small town type of thing to do.
Speaker 1: And they made you write sentences on a chalkboard.
Speaker 4: And then it took me forever to get out. And then the officer who was there like the night that I got booked. He was like, why are you still here? And I was like, I don't know, can't.
Speaker 2: Get me out of the Yeah, you tell me.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So then they let me bail out myself. They grabbed my debit cards from my bag. I bailed out myself for like two hundred bucks. Then I was able to get like a dismissal thing since I had to go out of state, and then they had my court date and then but the sheriff called me and he said, this is so stupid because it was for like twenty bucks. He completely like dismissed everything.
Speaker 1: Oh your apology note must have actually touched a little spot in his heart.
Speaker 2: It was a good thing you wrote that.
Speaker 3: What did you do You remember what you said on the note or were you just like sorry, my bad?
Speaker 4: I was just like sorry, like I learned my lesson promise.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I couldn't never be an officer because I would just let so many people go. I'd be like, dude, I don't care, like what is this eyeshadow whatever?
Speaker 1: Like a president at the end of your pardons your partner.
Speaker 3: I would just pardon everybody. I started partying, pardoning people from my stuff. To be like, if you want to grasp some chicken tendies for me?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, you know what, I'm proud of you for learning a valuable lesson because that whole thing sounds insane. And yeah, talk about never wanting to see you ever again.
Speaker 3: Can I ask you what? What was the jail like? How? Because you were there for like quite a while. Was it just like you and a cell like a or was there anybody else with you?
Speaker 4: There was like a bunch of people there and it was kind of funny because they were all super nice, but most of them were there for like assault and like higher crimes. And when they asked me what I was in there for, they all stared at me and they were like, yeah, you should not be he The funniest part was that one of the ladies she knew the guy who called the costs on me, and she said that he had been denied from being the sheriff of the town.
Speaker 2: So he's like, I still run down.
Speaker 3: That was your first mistake. You go in there, if people ask you what you're in for, you got to up your felony charges. You can't be looking soft like you stole some shadows.
Speaker 2: And the worst advice, endlessly gotta.
Speaker 3: Start running that joint.
Speaker 2: She didn't want to be in there.
Speaker 6: Run it.
Speaker 2: What's wrong with you?
Speaker 3: Politics?
Speaker 1: Okay, you know too much? Hey, thanks for calling and sharing. We appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: One on one point three katw B, how's your shot at what man?
Speaker 1: Things with Twitch's wife and his family are getting a messy.
Speaker 2: We're going to cover that coming up the pop Culture Minute.
Speaker 1: Also, you won't believe how much money this woman was swindled out of it one of those scams where she thought she was talking to Brad Pitt. We're going to cover it next in a pop culture minute on kd WB. Yes, it's the pop Culture Minute with Felon and.
Speaker 3: Cult on one on one point three kd.
Speaker 1: W B, brought to you by Ovo Lasik and Lenz. Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson have split after ten years of marriage. Now remember a lot of people were kind of speculating this was happening, not wearing their wedding rings. But yeah, it just obviously doesn't say why they do have kids together. They have a twelve year old, an eleven year old, and a five year old. And you never, I mean you never want to see that it's it's sad, but they had been together for quite some time. I am curious if she, uh, I'm assuming have that pre nup.
Speaker 2: I'm assuming she did because she got that.
Speaker 1: Jessica sip she's rich as can be off of her like clothing brand.
Speaker 3: Oh, I forgot that. I feel like my children had some of her clothes. Doesn't she do that? Probably she's like a Toddler line or something.
Speaker 2: I think I've seen that out like Marshall's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think her stuff's Amazi's or at least it used to be. Okay, So this is where things are getting trickier. Alison Holker, she is the widow to Twitch. She's writing a memoir about him, and she's talking about drug use, et cetera. And his family is so upset about this, like why would you do this? Why would you tarnish this man's legacy? And she's not having it.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: It's even crazier is they can't even write a book in his defense or anything like that because TMZ obtained the NDA that Twitch's family says Alison had them sign in order to attend his funeral. Whoah, So she's like, if you want to attend his funeral. Now, this is what the family's saying. You remember, they are always three sides to every story. So they agreed to sign the NDA, but it essentially financially blocks them from doing what many many people assume she's doing, collecting any money from a memoir about their relationship and his death. What happens is if they write a book, do an interview, do an article, a program, literally anything using his name, the money goes straight to her pockets, which is a pretty strong deterrent from them doing anything. And his family's just been ripping her apart online, pushing back against her book and everything. The NDA from the funeral, what they say obviously was a source of outrage for the family. Now again we don't know what is gonna like, we don't know what's going on behind the scenes. And Allison has said that one hundred percent of the proceeds from her book are going to the Move with Kindness Found, which she started in her late husband's honor.
Speaker 2: She says she.
Speaker 1: Isn't keeping a single penny from the proceeds. Now, what does the what do the proceeds mean? When people say one hundred percent of proceeds? Okay, does that mean from sales. But did she get like a big chunk of money from the publishing company. I don't know that that's if she's saying that goes to it also, or if she's going to keep that sooner.
Speaker 6: Weird.
Speaker 3: Almost feels like she knew she was going to write a book before the funeral too, because why would you even think about that? Like, why would you even think about blocking?
Speaker 1: It could be something lawyers or people around her suggest that she do.
Speaker 2: Who knows.
Speaker 1: Also, again, we don't know their relationship or history with his family. Yeah, we I do know that tragedies bring out the absolute best in people and the absolute worst in people. How many times have you seen someone's relative passes away and like your sister, your cousin. Yeah, they like rush to the house and like trying to steal money or something.
Speaker 3: It's like my aunt mom fighting outside of the hospice and my aunt my mom's keys and the bushes. We had a search for it while she screwed skirted it over to my grandma's house.
Speaker 1: Crazy brings up the best and worse in people. Yeah, so this woman has lost eight hundred and fifty thousand dollars in a romance scam with fake pictures of Brad Pitt.
Speaker 2: Okay, so first of all, what up? What does she do that?
Speaker 1: She's an eight hundred and fifty k laying around? But she got scammed. She's a frenchwoman. She thought she was dating Brad Pitt. We heard of this happening before. It's awful that people do this, but it's always it's mind boggling that people fall for it.
Speaker 3: The pictures are of Brad at the hospital and he's like hold Some of them is like holding up her like her name on like a letter.
Speaker 2: It's very Some of them.
Speaker 3: Like this is super photo shot. Yeah, he's just sitting there.
Speaker 2: With like I figured out Annie was married to a millionaire. Okay, fell for this scam.
Speaker 1: In twenty twenty three, she sent a large chunk of money claiming they need money for cancer treatment, complete with faked hospital bedpicks to steal it. Now, the thing is, it's like, couldn't you just see that he's actually starring in movies and doing press and all these different things.
Speaker 3: People just want love, so about especially if that love is from Brad Pitt.
Speaker 1: Now, listen, if they were red flat, no, cult, they were red flat early on.
Speaker 3: If somebody hit me up. Yeah, and they sent me a pick and they're like, dude, it's Brad soup. And I was like, oh, big fan of the show, love listening to you and Fallin, Oh dude, thanks, and he started sending me picks. I now, I luckily am just barely emotionally intelligent enough to realize this is a scam. But if I didn't have a wife or kids, I was all sad, SI's and alone. Just meet me and my three cats and my dog is sitting there. Yeah, I've maybe sent him some Chipotle money.
Speaker 2: Oh god, Colt, just.
Speaker 3: Telling you, I know, I could see how it gets to that point. I want to send him almost a million dollars.
Speaker 2: You'll have almost a million dollars a terrible example.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Maybe that word.
Speaker 1: Version of it, which is your Chipotle money, that's what I'm all right, That is your pop culture. But it We're gonna come back. Don't worry, we do have your keyword. Your next chance to win the Ultimate Ticket from katiew B comes up right after Charlie XCX on one on one point three kdw B one O one point three k d WB with Fallon and Cult cultsa some of the most unhinged things to me, and it catches me so off guard. All right, here's your keyword, your chance to win tickets, the ultimate ticket, so it tickets to all your favorite shows like Charlie XCX.
Speaker 2: We just heard from her, she's coming to town.
Speaker 1: We have tickets for her show, Teddy Swims, Sizzit with Kendrick Lamarskay McCray, Post Malone with Jelly Roll, all the big shows we have.
Speaker 2: We've panned you a stack of these tickets.
Speaker 1: Record yourself saying the keyword show on the iHeartRadio app. You'll see a little microphone poop, you tap it, you say show you are intered to win.
Speaker 2: Good luck with that. We're gonna come.
Speaker 1: Back and do a little rage bait rage debate. How about that a rage debate?
Speaker 3: I'm down.
Speaker 1: That should be fun, but that you're gonna win. One on one point three kd W with Fallon and Colt's rage Debate. Now, I've said since Colt started this show with me that he is the king of rage bait. And I'll even feel myself. I know what he's doing, but I can't stop myself from being enraged. He'll just say things purposely to trigger me.
Speaker 3: Well let him sick as the little brother. That was kind of like my dude to keep my sister in check, Like when her ego is getting out of control, you just got a boom level her out. And that's what siblings do. It's not like I was trying to be like malicious.
Speaker 1: Okay, you literally told your sister one time, you're just mad because you have mom's face in dad's body.
Speaker 3: Okay, one, are we able to be truthful? And secondly, that was a heated bait. Excuse me, and just as mean.
Speaker 1: It's only side of the story I know, and you shared it like you're mean aside. So we're gonna each take a side on something and it's one of us is gonna enrage you.
Speaker 2: All right, Okay, you go first, Colt.
Speaker 1: You believe that coconuts are nuts and I firmly do.
Speaker 2: Not think they're nuts.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, rage bait me literally in the title nuts.
Speaker 2: You need more than that.
Speaker 3: And also like, how do you know what a nut is? Were you there when the birth of a nut was conceived?
Speaker 1: Okay, first of all, rephrase some things.
Speaker 3: Indeed you do?
Speaker 4: What's that?
Speaker 2: Regretted? Immediately? All right?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry? Are you a dietician, look at me.
Speaker 2: You know the answer is no.
Speaker 3: Why would I look like this if I.
Speaker 1: Was Okay, hey, obviously nuts they don't have like a center filled with liquid.
Speaker 3: In some cases they do. We're moving on. That's not a topic we can do. Is it weird to kiss with your eyes open?
Speaker 2: What is my side of this?
Speaker 3: Am I rebating your Well? I don't care. You choose what you want. What do you honestly feel?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 3: What about situational awareness?
Speaker 2: That is something that men don't ever need.
Speaker 1: So you're telling me you need situational awareness on your own couch.
Speaker 3: There's so many things happened in that Sea Park is one of.
Speaker 2: The safest of Minnesota.
Speaker 1: If I sat on your cat, let's just say, in a sick world, you and I are making out, Okay, If we were on a couch and I opened my eyes to see you staring.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, I'm watching my six, looking at making sure, making sure that you're gonna be fine, non attack and I always will be.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: No, you don't get to play in free k for yourself. Absolutely not. Okay, there's no I don't think there's a lot of rage in this one, Okay, which reward is better free food for life or free internet for life. I'm gonna say you get free internet because free food is way better.
Speaker 2: First of all, free food so much more.
Speaker 1: Food is so much more expensive than internet, so much more like eating out every day.
Speaker 2: If you at the end of the month internet builds.
Speaker 4: What.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's I'm getting ripped.
Speaker 3: Let's dud. We're getting rage baited by this game. That's a dumb question. Even I hate even who.
Speaker 2: You have to defend it.
Speaker 3: You have to okay, free internet for check it out, free internet. I could use the internet to grind and make it always.
Speaker 2: A way to talk about you grind. No one wants to envision it.
Speaker 3: Make enough money for me to be able to support my family and not have to worry about grocery prices.
Speaker 1: No, that's dumb. I'd rather just get free food. It's like, I don't even say anything else. So I would rather not grind at all and just get free food. That's like a being a cat. That's sick. I'm imagine not grinding at all. Just you come around, you actually destroy furnitures, that clawing it up, and you just get free food.
Speaker 2: That's basically what that that is.
Speaker 3: That's Alpha Boss moves, and you could be your alpha boss when you create your own hustler University or something.
Speaker 2: Listenry for the Man podcast.
Speaker 1: You listen to, Oh, I feel like my brain feels like it was tickled in the worst way.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. I'm not like simple minded. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I would absolutely disagree with that statement.
Speaker 2: You are simple minded? How dare you? How dare you? All Right?
Speaker 1: That was rage debate. We're gonna come back now. We've talked about your family a little bit. But I used to talk about my family a ton on the Morning Show, and I actually don't think you know a.
Speaker 2: Lot about my dad. My dad is an unhinged man.
Speaker 3: I know three things about your father.
Speaker 2: What do you know about my dad?
Speaker 3: I know he worked on a farm.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's true.
Speaker 3: He smoked a lot of cigarettes. Yes, And every time you call him, it kind of goes to voicemail. That's all I know.
Speaker 2: No, every time he calls me, every time he.
Speaker 3: Calls you, he goes to voicemail. That's all I know. Okay, other or not, I'm gonna hear it.
Speaker 2: Are you a little game called did Dicky do It?
Speaker 1: I'm going to read you scenarios. You guess if Dicky did it. It's a fun little game. It's easy to know my dad and maybe understand me on a deeper level.
Speaker 2: Katie w B. O.
Speaker 3: But i'n't gotten doing long time ago? Wait did you come from waity?
Speaker 4: Did you go?
Speaker 8: Wait?
Speaker 2: You know, I can't talk until the beat comes in.
Speaker 3: Well, when you're talking about your family from Indiana growing up on a farm, I feel like this is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like I'm back home in Indiana. Baby, here go five, six, seven, eight. Okay, heard out?
Speaker 1: Oh there we go one on one point three Katie w B with Fallon and Cults.
Speaker 2: Okay. My dad is an interesting man.
Speaker 1: My parents split up when I was like They got divorced when I was like very young. They kept getting back together, but they finally split when I was like in third grade.
Speaker 2: My mom moved out, like done.
Speaker 3: So going back for more? Got it to going back for.
Speaker 2: More a couple of times, I think, and then she's just like, what am I doing?
Speaker 1: So my dad was. He's a farmer guy. He loves being in his recliner. He likes Clint Eastwood movies, nice very He doesn't like leaving a lot of farmers like this. He doesn't like leaving his lab like he's a homebody. Okay, he looks hunting, et cetera. So I put together a little game of did Dicky do it? And you have to guess if I made these up or if my dad actually did this.
Speaker 2: All right, it's a little get to know him.
Speaker 3: This is great.
Speaker 1: Did Dicky convince a guy named Kenny to dig fence post holes for a week with the payment of fits of whiskey?
Speaker 3: That seems like some contry type friendship stuff. That happens.
Speaker 1: Absolutely happened, absolutely, thank you. Do you know how hard it is to dig a fence post hole? By the way, It's like like major work and he was just getting paid with.
Speaker 3: That sounds awful to do that for a week.
Speaker 1: Did Dicky audition for Walker Texas Ranger when he was younger and actually got a call back but eventually lost out to Chuck Norris?
Speaker 3: Has that actually happened? I want to meet Dicky and I want to shake his hand.
Speaker 2: Did it happen or not?
Speaker 3: Did he do it?
Speaker 2: No, it did not, did not.
Speaker 1: Did Dicky accidentally shoot a hole in the floor, scaring the crap out of his downstairs tenant while quote unquote cleaning his guns.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that did happen, and my.
Speaker 2: Dad is very safe with firearms.
Speaker 1: I think he must have been drunk, honestly, and I agree, No, I agree, I think it was I think it was a reckless point in this time. But his roommate called me like freaking out. I'm like, what do you want me to do? I'm like, living in a differ in state? Move out? You knew the crazy you moved in with, did Dicky? These are questions about my dad. Did Dicky meet his ex wife while she was dancing at deja Vou?
Speaker 3: Oh? Is there a deja Voo in Indiana? Probably?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: Yes? Yes, Dicky, he did, Yes, he did.
Speaker 1: It's not Indiana. The day javou was in Louisville, Kentucky.
Speaker 3: Did so, you married the woman from deja Voo?
Speaker 2: How long he's been married again since then? A while? Sadly she's no longer with us.
Speaker 3: Oh, DMN. Tell me?
Speaker 1: Did Dicky make his own wine and blue barrels in his basement bottling and claim it was from a California vineyard and try to sell it to locals?
Speaker 2: No, part of it's true, part of it's true, it's trick.
Speaker 1: He did make his own wine in blue barrels in his basement and give it to people and grand sid. Yes, yes, yes, did Dicky rapidly speed to my college graduation and have to stop at Target to get a new shirt because he pitted out his others so aggressively on the way there.
Speaker 3: Well, if I know you, you're also a sweaty person, so I'm gonna go.
Speaker 1: Yes, that is that is accurate. Yeah, he was like he wasn't gonna go. My sister's like, this is awful. You're not as a graduate in college, you should go.
Speaker 2: And he finally like, I don't want his truck and floored it there.
Speaker 1: It was stressed out. He was going to miss it. I have more, but I think we're out of time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, unfortunately, give me like one more now.
Speaker 2: Did he?
Speaker 1: Did Dicky blow his nose on a cloth napkin at Texas Roadhouse? And when I said it was gross, he said, it's all cocaine. Anyway, I could have just not done another one.
Speaker 3: Yes, Yeah, that's accurate.
Speaker 2: That's a story about my dad. That's a true story about my dad.
Speaker 3: He sounds he sounds like not the best parent, but right, but fun so little fun booo.
Speaker 2: Did Dicky do it.
Speaker 1: We'll do another round of those one day. You know what, everyone is sending an endless request. I've been tagged so many times. I even saw the Morning show talk about it. For the record, we were playing clips of Heidi Montag song yesterday and two days ago, two nights ago, I was emailing back and forth with Pratt Daddy Spencer, Pratt's manager to set up an interview.
Speaker 2: Haven't heard back yet.
Speaker 1: Rude, lame, but everyone's like, please play her song, Please play her song. Fun fact, I don't have permission just to throw random songs in all the time, so I gotta ask rich and so I don't know. We'll try to play Heidimontag song. We come back on Katie w B one on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and call Okay, here we go. We're getting endless texts about this. I've been tagged on TikTok one thousand times. If you don't have the backstory, Heidi Montag and Spencer prep they were on a reality show. If you're a millennial, you know millennial and older, you know, called the Hills with Lauren Conrad. Then obviously it's been off for years. They still do things on social media. Heidi recorded an album like twenty ten, spent all their money on it. Nothing happened with the album. Well now their house burned down sadly and it's awful, and they don't have insurance like most people don't out there. So they're like, we literally don't have any money at all, Like we're people think we're millionaires.
Speaker 3: We're not.
Speaker 1: So let's make her Heidie's music go number one. And it's worked. People are supporting this like crazy, they're playing her song.
Speaker 2: The album is number one, the song is number one.
Speaker 3: Let's give it like a little sample.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is a song okay called I'll Do It.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: So that's the gist. By the way, sorry for that kind of disaster. But since water was poured on our board earlier like last week, half the buttons don't work, so basically this morning. So yeah, I guess like a couple of days ago, I started he Spiner Pratt was like, Hey, if you wanted to get us on the show, let us know.
Speaker 2: So I started emailing his manager. We're going back and forth.
Speaker 1: Then I got ghosted because I was trying to say I have an interview with Heidi. She's too big Now, like a week ago, she would have come on our show. Now too big, she's getting TMZ interviews. But we were like, okay, we want to help this out. Then I saw that this morning, the morning she got to play the song, which was cool, and I'm like, well, are we going to start playing it? But we don't get to just throw songs in all the time. There is like a rhyme and a reason to the music we play on KATIEWB. So we have to like get Rich on the phone. Is is he on the phone right now? Okay, and ask his permission. Basically, Okay, here we go. Hey it's Rich, Hey Rich, it's fallin o cult.
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 9: Hey?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 2: How you got good?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: I know that the morning show played the Heidimond tag song earlier, but we're getting like a ton of requests and tags.
Speaker 2: Can we play the song again?
Speaker 4: But we already played it this morning, so I know.
Speaker 2: But everyone's like, come on, help support them and.
Speaker 10: Like sell it, everyone saying that there.
Speaker 2: Are a few I mean, do you not like the song, Rich?
Speaker 4: I mean I don't think I liked it.
Speaker 1: In ok, Okay, they're the one song that we actually play. I do there is something to it better than others. But I think, okay, what if like I don't know, like if to prove that people actually want to hear what if we got like a certain amount of like text or calls and then could we play it?
Speaker 4: Okay, I'll consider it. How many are you going to go for that?
Speaker 3: We're going to raise a petition?
Speaker 1: What if we said, like, what if we said like one hundred calls, but then only five people I guess would prove your point?
Speaker 2: Then okay, right, okay, so maybe.
Speaker 3: Willing to bet we get at least one hundred calls slash texts okay to play it?
Speaker 4: Wow, so we put.
Speaker 1: In that's that is we're putting in other people's hands, then yep, okay, okay, if you really want to hear it, then you have to like call and text. The number is sixty five to one nine eight nine Katie w B. Or text is five three nine two one.
Speaker 2: Don't let us down or Rich will get his thank you Rich. Okay. I'm worried about this, surprised because.
Speaker 3: We haven't getting blown up left and right. So it's like, if you really want it.
Speaker 2: You got it. I mean, yeah, it's on you.
Speaker 1: If we only get like five requests that are five calls, then we're not going to be a to play it.
Speaker 2: That's just part of it. That's fine. We do have to get you your keyword right now.
Speaker 1: If you're listening on the iHeart Radio app, your chance to win the ultimate ticket from katw B to get into all the huge shows.
Speaker 2: Sorry, not Heidi Montag, she's out on tour yet.
Speaker 7: But maybe she adds one of that ticket ins.
Speaker 1: But artists like Charlie XCX, Post Malone, Tate mccraig, Kendrick Lamar and more.
Speaker 2: You just have to record yourself saying this keyword.
Speaker 1: Band B, A and D record it in the iHeartRadio app and you were interered to win good LA's one on one point three KATWB with Fallon and Cold.
Speaker 2: Everyone's been asking us play the Heidi Montag song.
Speaker 1: I've been tagging in so many videos from Spencer Pratt on TikTok.
Speaker 2: Basically their house burned down.
Speaker 1: I don't want to summarize as quickly because it's awful, but they have no money and they're trying to raise it by getting her album from like twenty ten.
Speaker 2: To go to number one.
Speaker 1: It has, but they need radio stations to play the song to keep it going. So we called Richard. We're like, can we play? He's like the Morning Show already played it. We're like, right, but can we He's like no. I was like, when do we get like one hundred calls or text He's like, that's a lot.
Speaker 2: Good luck, petition, good luck.
Speaker 1: So but you know what, as promised. The phones are lit up. So we were going, Hi, kat w B.
Speaker 3: H a request to play?
Speaker 2: All right? What's your name? All right, Nick, your request has been taken, Thank you so much. All right, perfect, Hey ktw B, Hey oh.
Speaker 3: You want that? Heidi? All right, all right, thank you, Hi kat w B. It's all ranging. See, it doesn't matter like male female.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: The texts are coming in like crazy you big a Heidi Montag fan.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I'm not at all.
Speaker 2: I like the honesty. I like the honesty. Thank you for calling it.
Speaker 3: Sounds like he was wavering a little bit. He was, but he just didn't want to like really admit it.
Speaker 1: They hear some of the texts we're getting, We're getting a lot. Play Hidie's crappy song for her house. It's absolutely terrible music, but please play it. Spencer Pratt single handedly is carrying TikTok right now, play Heidie song, Please play.
Speaker 2: I mean there's so many. It says they're homeless. It's the least we can do.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it's like every refresh's like thirty extra text.
Speaker 1: People are texting like crazy. They're probably a work right now and can't actually call. That's what I'm going to say. But we did say text.
Speaker 3: Or call to be fair, So I don't know if anybody's voice wants to be on. Yeah, play that. He sound just like the guy that just call. He's like, oh yeah, yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: He was honest, like I don't know it, but I'll listen to it.
Speaker 3: So and that's a fairy, but he knows he's got a Heidi Montag tattoo on his back.
Speaker 2: This one says, I don't know what song you're talking about, but I want to hear it. The support is endless.
Speaker 1: I don't know what I mean. I guess Rich will have to look in here. I would say, at this point, we have Actually it tells us how many we have. Hold on we have I'm not kidding.
Speaker 2: We have ninety two right now. Let me hit.
Speaker 3: Refresh ninety two.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, we have ninety two, hold on, oh, ninety four, we're.
Speaker 3: Gonna say after get six more? Are you going to text in?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not going to this was I like Sabrina Carpenter, but I wouldn't mind hearing another song on Katie.
Speaker 2: Okay, I got.
Speaker 1: The burn, baby, I got the burn right now though, And it's only at It's only at ninety five?
Speaker 3: Dude, are you including the calls we got?
Speaker 1: Okay, you're right, ninety six, ninety seven, ninety eight, Okay, here we go, ninety nine, hold on, hold on, and there we go.
Speaker 2: It says, play it just because rich is so pleasant. It's the final one. All right, you did it, you made it happen. It's Heidimond tongue. I'll try, what is it?
Speaker 3: I'll try, I'll try. No, wait, yeah, I'll do it. I'll do it.
Speaker 2: Oh god, Katie w B.
Speaker 8: So night, invest what you like? So let us fish invest like about cause whatever.
Speaker 9: Say that's what you like, they'll do. They bet they take intention of bread and trees.
Speaker 3: And no, you go love the eat my bands like me.
Speaker 2: Do what you feel comes at you lay.
Speaker 3: My hands down? Is that okay?
Speaker 9: They pay takes? All right, It's okay. And night the investor.
Speaker 4: You d so.
Speaker 9: Lettsio invest about media whatever excited baby like I do about amazing about about.
Speaker 7: I hope you're pay for.
Speaker 9: What I have to do.
Speaker 4: Close your eyes when I when I tell.
Speaker 2: You don't touch a lot of.
Speaker 9: Stow that you reamy, just thin key and buy English and baby, that's my son?
Speaker 8: That all right? Is it?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 9: Right? This be okay, tonight best what you said, siss best ball can.
Speaker 2: Be you can believe.
Speaker 8: Hid you can be. I just said.
Speaker 9: You dass, it's dads, I.
Speaker 3: I'll do it.
Speaker 2: Today's trending with Felon and colt On one on Katie w B. All Right, some rumors to put to rest. You're trending. Whether we brought to you by nicolay law dot com? Is who's buying TikTok? Is anyone buying TikTok?
Speaker 1: Remember there were rumors that Elon Musk was but they said that's pure fiction because there are rumors he was spending part of his four hundred and.
Speaker 2: Thirty two billion to purchase it.
Speaker 1: They say that's been greatly exaggerated, pure fiction. But people still are like, what's going to happen? That's only five days away, right, five days away.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Part of me feels like there's no way something won't happen.
Speaker 1: I'll also heard this, I don't know if this is true, that we will still have TikTok, we just won't get any updates.
Speaker 3: Yeah, somebody said that the have. Eventually there's gonna be like so many bugs. I guess you can't be able to get it once you or if you delete it, you won't be able to get it again.
Speaker 1: Right, if you don't already have an account, you won't be able to get an account. But if you already have one, then you just won't get any updates. And eventually, yes, like without any updates fixing bugs, it'll be like basically so glitchy and terrible to use, you wouldn't use it. I guess that's I've heard all the different rumors.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not even like an account, but like if you delete the actual app, you won't be able to read download.
Speaker 1: I guess okay, dude, I don't part of me, I'll be honest, I completely understand why that sucks for so many people, because so many people make money on TikTok. As someone who does not, I actually would not mind having one less thing to post on scroll and what you're right post on Because fun fact, Colt and I are just all over social media. You probably think we have a social media team. No, it's me and Cult and we're tired. We're tired of making content we want.
Speaker 3: We want.
Speaker 1: The dude, go give our reels of you a like a follow. You can follow us fallon f alien and bolt. It's with a ten, not an e. Colt on Instagram because it don't follow us on TikTok. I guess I don't know what's going to help us. They say that gen Z their task challenge. They now remember gen Z are eighteen to twenty seven year old and they don't know how to do anything. Allegedly, they said that they use task Rabbit to help with some pretty basic things and it's disturbing, Like twenty five percent of gen Z people could not change a.
Speaker 2: Ceiling light bulb.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, hold on now, they did say it's because they're afraid to climb a ladder.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't know where. It's just worse if.
Speaker 1: Fifty percent of gen Zers surveys that they could not change.
Speaker 3: A tire, I don't believe it.
Speaker 1: Eleven percent would call someone to help them hang a picture frame?
Speaker 3: Okay, were they? Were they doing the survey in like La or something.
Speaker 2: More than twenty five percent didn't know how to clean their car. Okay, sixty five.
Speaker 1: Percent couldn't change a wiper blade. I've never changed wiper blade, but I feel like it's a pretty easy snap on snap off situation.
Speaker 3: Right, it depends on the vehicle. But I mean you just literally YouTube how to and then boom it's there.
Speaker 1: Will they say that the gen Zers are spending over thirteen hundred a year hiring people to do simple tasks.
Speaker 3: How do you just look at Don't they have chat? GPT?
Speaker 9: Can you like?
Speaker 4: Just no?
Speaker 2: They have YouTube?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Just evercause everyone learns how to do everything on YouTube.
Speaker 3: I thought, I don't know. I feel like it's different from the Midwest. I feel like my Westerns are more resilient to things.
Speaker 1: Maybe, but we should have we should have an event. Okay, only gen Zers are invited. Love it, no way, I changed my mind. We have Battle of the Generation.
Speaker 3: So you're talking about Olympics, but for generations.
Speaker 2: For generations, and so get the best, you get the best of each generation.
Speaker 1: So the gen Zers have to do these tasks I just listed, like a wiper, blaze, light bulb, things like that. Then at the end, one from each generation they compete in other tasks, and then it's.
Speaker 3: Like the boomers have to figure out how to upload a profile picture.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, they have to figure out how to take a selfie without doing the creepy thing where they're like looking up.
Speaker 3: For a facetiming one of their relatives and think it's mad you Why did you call me?
Speaker 2: I didn't call you, Grandpa. You called me about No, I didn't. I was trying to do something else.
Speaker 3: Who is this, That's what I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying, Kathy, What do you mean?
Speaker 3: I almost think to be brow.
Speaker 1: My grandma's up posted a story on Facebook because she didn't know what It was a weird old picture of Jake and she had written no on it. We didn't know why the picture like three years ago and it was a picture of Jake and it just you had written Texas and.
Speaker 3: No, I would never visit.
Speaker 2: I love it. I want to do the keyword at the right time.
Speaker 1: At three forty on one on one point three KDWB and Cult was like absolutely not And I was like, it's so rude.
Speaker 2: Cult so this is Colt's fault that this keyword is late. It is party.
Speaker 1: You can incord that into the iHeartRadio app and you're like, what's this keyword for Fallin? Thank you for asking the Ultimate ticket cult?
Speaker 3: What is the ultimate two? Does it get you into one concert?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: Two?
Speaker 1: Twenty three million concerts, post concerts, so many, so many concerts. You get tickets to all of those pair of tickets, but you have to enter to win, and you're never more than thirty minutes away from winning the Ultimate Tickets. So go into that keyword party on the iHeart Radio app. Right for Shaboozi, We're going to do our after school pop quiz, your chance to win passes to Maulve America for Crayola Experience.
Speaker 2: One on one point three.
Speaker 1: Kd WB with Fallon and Colt and you after school Pop Quiz Look school, maybe out.
Speaker 2: You may be tired, like I'm done learning for the day. I got my learning in.
Speaker 1: No, you still gotta you gotta keep that. You gotta keep your mind fresh, baby, lock in, gotta lock in. It's twenty twenty five, it's only the third week of January, and I'm gonna be honest. It feels like it's July. It feels like a long year already the longest.
Speaker 2: But you can call it right now?
Speaker 1: Six five, one, nine, eight nine, kd WB your chance to play. You answer a little trivia, you beat your opponent, which, let's be honest, all you do is win, win, win, I know, and you win yourself. Crayola experience passes over at all and America get two of those, which is pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Oh, we already have it. Okay, Hi, KATWB. What's your name?
Speaker 4: Shannon?
Speaker 2: Shannon? Hold on one second, Hi KATWB, what's your name?
Speaker 4: I'm Samantha.
Speaker 1: All right with Shannon and Samantha playing today. How are you ladies doing?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: I love it?
Speaker 1: Okay, So I'm gonna ask you some trivia. If you know the answer, you chime in with your name. Whoever gets the most correct wins.
Speaker 2: Are you ready?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Question number one, which country has the most people in the world? Yes, Shannon, that's right, Shannon, Samantha, you are close though.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Question number two, what was the name of the ship that carried the pilgrims to America?
Speaker 5: Canon?
Speaker 2: Yes, Shannon, Oh, Shannon, so smart?
Speaker 1: Smantha, I think your phone had a delay I believe that you knew these answers. I am sorry, but Shannon Cayman hot today, so hot. You can try again tomorrow, Samantha, Shannon, you got yourself Crayola experience passes congratulation.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, just your mind can go crazy.
Speaker 1: It's a magical land of creativity over there at mal of America.
Speaker 2: Thank you for playing. It's kd w B.
Speaker 10: I was.
Speaker 8: Like to.
Speaker 4: Gonna do you.
Speaker 2: One on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Colt.
Speaker 1: You're never more than thirty minutes away from winning the ultimate ticket from KATIEWB, which means in ten ish minutes, we have your keyword, your next chance.
Speaker 2: To enter to win.
Speaker 1: But who's been gone for like six months? I am so excited. It is the return of clip Quiz. Ted is joining us. He's one of our friends of the show. To play this game, we play a clip of a song, a movie, and a TV show. We have to guess each of those and the year we'll see who wins. We come back with part one in five minutes.
Speaker 3: It's clip Quiz on kd WV.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I can't believe we're bringing it back. When Ted left the radio station, I think Colt. I tried to do clip quiz for two weeks where like, this sucks.
Speaker 2: We immediately got rid of it.
Speaker 3: Just going back and forth between the two of you.
Speaker 2: It was weird.
Speaker 1: I will load on for him and he would load it for me, and there wasn't any back and forth.
Speaker 2: It was very weird vibe.
Speaker 3: It just doesn't capture the magic, but does get it.
Speaker 2: Also, yeah, so and you were pretty good at this game.
Speaker 8: Some would argue the ghost the goat, I have a lot of useless pop culture knowledge. Yeah, so I'm glad I can put it to use somewhere. It's not useless when it comes to this game.
Speaker 2: No, So who's gonna go first?
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, we're gonna play a clip from a movie, a TV show and a song and we're gonna have dead all right, Here we go, Here we go. Okay, so here's your movie. Wait, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: Don't do that.
Speaker 3: Don't do that. He can't handle reality. My name is Jane, doctor Fletcher. Been getting our emails. This is what we have to do.
Speaker 4: We can.
Speaker 3: In ten eight, when Anotopaula suffered the show he's most.
Speaker 8: He looked befuddled. Yeah, like, also, is there a theme to this that. Okay, I don't think so, oh my, can I get a replay? No, you guys are soft on god, I don't know.
Speaker 4: J f K.
Speaker 8: Like I heard something about a shot. It was split Split the movie split.
Speaker 3: Unbreakable, Break Wow, different movies hardre al right? So your TV show.
Speaker 1: Aggressive that wrong answer sounder TV show with the.
Speaker 3: Soul Friend of the United Kingdom is Buckingham Palace. Me, that's what you hated that place?
Speaker 8: I do, we all do. This is stupid Game of Thrones, the Buckingham Palace.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I was just so dissed the crown. Okay, I I feel like, clearly you're gonna know this song brutal. I have faith in you said thanks, welcome.
Speaker 6: To the room of people who have rooms of people that they loved.
Speaker 3: One day, I'm back doing feel it. Just because we.
Speaker 6: Checked the guns at the door doesn't mean a brains will change from hand grenades. The psychobath sitting next to you, murder sitting next I get this sitting next to you after all left song, Please don't.
Speaker 3: Fucking oh god.
Speaker 8: It's like one of the twenty one Pilots songs that sounds all the same.
Speaker 3: Pilots, not my jam. I know they have a song called Renegade?
Speaker 8: Is that?
Speaker 5: Oh my god?
Speaker 4: This is bad?
Speaker 3: He thens, he thens, Now what is the ear?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 3: What's the year this all happened? Lord help me?
Speaker 8: Uh twenty seventeen, sixteen sixteen? You are close, superclus that's a big brick for four.
Speaker 7: Wow?
Speaker 3: All right, fallon your movie. Then I go to pick up Casey. You know what I'm saying. Well, I'm awake and I speak English, so yeah, I do know what you're saying. What's your name? Man, sky p? You know what I'm saying. Again, I do know what you're saying. But I appreciate you continuing to check in with me on that.
Speaker 2: Hi, Bye, we're gonna go. Was that my movie or TV show?
Speaker 3: That was a movie?
Speaker 2: It was a movie? I have no idea then, because the.
Speaker 1: Whole tire clip, I kept going, did he say a movie or TV show?
Speaker 3: And I had no idea what to listen for?
Speaker 2: We're the Miller's Well I would have gone it anyway.
Speaker 3: I didn't know.
Speaker 2: I thought.
Speaker 1: That's another reason I was confused, because I knew that that was the guy from uh yeah, but I was thinking for a moment, ted lasso and I couldn't think of anything.
Speaker 2: Okay, so now it's my TV show today.
Speaker 9: This is.
Speaker 3: And he said, have not bloody uniform.
Speaker 1: Nevertheless, John, despite the body, I'll let none of it's on my conference now for Grisi's syke.
Speaker 2: Nothing will go wrong, no idea. Don't even want to guess.
Speaker 3: Peaky blinders, never saw it.
Speaker 2: This is brutal I heard in a remake.
Speaker 3: Don't care now this song.
Speaker 8: Ooh, I don't thinking out of every second, every hour, gloom singing in the shower, breaking pals of flowers.
Speaker 2: The way you let me, Mariana mc miller. I just listen to this the other the way, so good.
Speaker 6: Illo.
Speaker 1: Okay, So what's the year that's super old? That might be like, uh, some twenty thirteen stuff.
Speaker 3: Dude, Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I feel so good about that one.
Speaker 3: That's weird coming out a round one too. For Fallin's zero. You can redeem yourself on the next round coming up in less than six minutes with Katie w b.
Speaker 1: All right, first, we gotta get to your keyword before we get you round two. This is your chance to win the ultimate ticket. You just record yourself saying the keyword concerts on the iHeartRadio. If you'll see a microphone button, you record that and you're like testing one two concert and you are intered to win the ultimate ticket tickets to see all the biggest shows in the Twin Cities.
Speaker 2: From KATIEWB. It's clip Quiz on kd WB.
Speaker 3: We're back for round two of clip Quiz. I one a one point three Katubb with fallin and.
Speaker 1: I used to feel so just bad about myself during this game, but I like the time away.
Speaker 2: Ted sad because.
Speaker 7: It's I'm Rusty ring Ross. Buddy, Rusty, You're only up Tuesday, though, I know that there's plently a room for you to come back, all right. So we play a clip of a movie, a TV show and a song.
Speaker 3: It's Heed. You out to guess the movie right now?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Ded, I see something funny, all right, So please just give me some money.
Speaker 3: Where does this end? This is I got to see someone through. This is kind of working out for me right now. I got five days, so it doesn't look like it's working out. It doesn't look like it's working out us.
Speaker 2: You can come home know that when it could work.
Speaker 8: Please, Okay, I think that's Steve Carrell. And I also think that's Timothe sallow May from that drug movie. I think it's called Beautiful Bully. Oh yeah, you see, but I've heard it's really sad. It is hard to watch it hard pulling out the depressing flicks here now, your TV show said.
Speaker 2: When we live together, your place won't be a pig style.
Speaker 3: I'm clean for us, and you won't eat all this frozen. I'll cook for you every day. I promise.
Speaker 1: Report you ah come back back ted immediately.
Speaker 2: It was a serial killer show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I feel like for some time, I feel like you were vibe into this on like your rollerblades or so. I don't know at some points.
Speaker 2: Upside, but my heart has been hurt a couple of times by a couple of guys. I didn't dream you ry. I ain't gonna lie live because I'm sid of listening.
Speaker 4: Show me what you.
Speaker 3: Played, Okay, I did it?
Speaker 8: Uh it, it's beant to be. It's been to be, meant to be. Florida Georgia line, and I think that's bb REXA.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no way I would have gotten Florida Georgia line. I knew it was Bob, but that's about.
Speaker 3: It now You're usually the best when it comes to the year. So which year did this all happen? I'm going twenty eighteen. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: My confidence is gone crazy clean.
Speaker 3: Sweet, Okay, let's just do it. Four for four ball in your movie, sount is down to nine.
Speaker 8: A healthy person has between five hundred and fifteen hundred.
Speaker 3: So frankly, we're surprised or even alive. Surprised is.
Speaker 2: Oh Dallas Fires Club? I didn't know it. I just knew math Maconicky's voice.
Speaker 3: Never see that, Matthew. Yeah, I know, Okay, your TV show. I don't like glowing rocks in the kitchen tracks.
Speaker 11: Well, I don't like your unemployed jeans and my grandchildren, Jerry.
Speaker 3: But life is made of little concessions. You know what, You're gonna land on your feet, Jar.
Speaker 2: Some company out there is gonna think they're lucky stars.
Speaker 3: They hired my little brother. Who the are you?
Speaker 4: Oh? Uh?
Speaker 2: Is that big mouth?
Speaker 3: Good guess? Rick and Morty.
Speaker 2: Okay, I knew it was a cartoon, but no idea. Yeah, and I was gonna go Bob's version toil like cus. I was like, okay, never mind.
Speaker 3: So this is your song, super good song. I don't know if you're gonna know it. But Justin Bieber, you said, Justin, babe, want more?
Speaker 2: Is it alive? I'm alive?
Speaker 3: You want you want to? Just let it finish?
Speaker 2: So you know sure?
Speaker 1: Every second minute hour, Betta, Betta stronger.
Speaker 2: Uh huh. I don't know it. I don't know the name of the song. I'm just gonna go alive.
Speaker 3: You know what sed no that power? Will I am Justin Justin Bieber? Now what currently? Ted has four? Fallon has three, so you could tie it up Fallen. If you know the year? Do you think about spire Rick and Morty? Little Bieber? Will I am? Team up?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: Man, I have no idea. Let's go twenty seventeen.
Speaker 3: Going with twenty seventeen?
Speaker 2: I don't want to.
Speaker 3: Is it twenty twelve? Twenty thirteen?
Speaker 2: Oh you doubled up on twenty thirteen?
Speaker 3: Little double double Davinte.
Speaker 2: Did? Okay, man, I was so calm and he came back so hard.
Speaker 3: I really did. It's almost like you gave her hope and then you just took it away and I'm sorry. I felt. I'm also not sorry.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's good to be back. Yeah, back to baby, Get off me s's gonna hold on. It's the Pop Culture Minute with Felon and.
Speaker 3: Cult on one on one point three kd w B.
Speaker 1: This is really interesting to me. I've seen a little bit of the drama going on between Alice and Hulker. She's the widow to Twitch and his family. So basically she is writing like a book talking about, you know, all things in their life, exposing some drug usage, et cetera from Twitch and his Faan was like, why would you do this to his legacy?
Speaker 2: Like why would you talk about this? They're they're not happy with her.
Speaker 1: She and they're like, you're just doing a cash scrap and she's like, no, one hundred percent of proceeds from this book are going to go to the Move with Kindness Foundation, which was started in her late husband's honor. But this is where things get tricky, they say her family says before they could attend his funeral, Alison.
Speaker 2: Made the family sign an NDA.
Speaker 1: And basically it financially blocks them from doing what many people assumed she's doing, which is collecting any money from a memoir about the relationship and his death.
Speaker 3: That's why to still hang a funeral over at family life head is like who you're disgusting.
Speaker 1: So under the NDA, his family and they did sign it, they agree to hand over any proceeds from interviews, books, articles, or programs about him straight to Alison, which is a pretty strong deterrent from them ever talking about it, basically because they wouldn't get I mean, not that they would necessarily be doing it for money, but let's be honest. But my question is when you say one hundred percent of proceeds are going to this foundation, A is the foundation one hundred percent nonprofit?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Is it one hundred percent volunteer because a lot of these nonprofits have they pay for staff?
Speaker 2: Would she get a cut of that? Number one? Number two? Did she get like money? A lot of people will get money.
Speaker 1: To write a book, and that's before the book sells and you make profits, right, So does she get an advance for this book?
Speaker 3: Keep all those things? So I don't know, I don't know. I think it's crazy that. I mean, when I ever write a book, But it's crazy that you Yeah, it's her life.
Speaker 2: I don't care if she writes a book.
Speaker 3: Well, you can't come to the funeral. I mean, that's why.
Speaker 1: Unless you signed this in da Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson have split after ten years of marriage. I don't really know the reasoning. I don't I honestly don't care. I think in Hollywood ten years is like basically a lifetime. They do have three kids together, a twelve year old, eleven year old, and five year olds.
Speaker 2: That's never easy for anyone. And this is like one of the crazier stories I've read in a while.
Speaker 1: We've many a time when people have been catfish scammed by celebrities, Like we're talking, it's it's usually I'll be honest, older people, they think they're in a relationship with a celebrity, they never talked to the celebrity on face time everything because theyre always too busy or someone's they can't, which is crazy, And we outsiders are like, how could someone fall for this? Well, this is one of the bigger ones. A woman lost eight hundred and fifty thousand dollars in a romance scam with Brad Pitt allegedly so this woman is married to a millionaire. She fell for the scam in twenty twenty three, at one point sending a large chunk of money to the scammer, who claimed they needed money for cancer treatment.
Speaker 2: They sent pictures, very.
Speaker 1: Heavily photoshop photos of Brad Pitt in his hospital room. How did she have the cash to send? Oh, just her divorce settlement. Basically she sent this to him and he's Brad. The reason why he didn't have money, he said his money was tied up in his divorce with Angeliae and Joelee legit makes sense, no, And he was just too busy to do any facetimes with her obviously, So it's so upsetting. Do you think she's finally caught on, by the way, after spotting a pick of him out and about with his actual girlfriend.
Speaker 2: But I just feel like you.
Speaker 3: Think she was heated in that moment, Like, oh my god, you're kidding me.
Speaker 2: There might have been There might have been a little bit of that. I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 3: If I was Brad Pitt, I would find dude, you gotta find the lady. Take her on a date. No, give the million?
Speaker 2: No you don't, No, you don't. Let's go on, she's fifty three, do you.
Speaker 3: I would feel bad?
Speaker 2: How do you fall for that?
Speaker 1: I clearly it's usually happens to someone who's obviously lonely and vulnerable, So that does make you feel bad.
Speaker 2: But lots of celebrities are coming forward.
Speaker 1: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Marshmallow, Sophia Vargara, lots of people they've already raised in this go fund me one hundred million for fire victims. So all these celebrities pink, they're all pitching in. The list goes on and on, but I do think it's amazing seeing them come forward and accute donate money.
Speaker 3: You see Katie Perry get roasted and toasted. No why Oh it was so bad. It was she was like, Hey, I'm gonna donate all my funds I made from my last album to the victims. Someone said, what are they gonna do with thirty eight dollars?
Speaker 2: Oh that's a mean.
Speaker 1: Well, some people are judging how little some celebrities are donating. The Jonas Brothers and Zach Bryan donated fifteen thousand, Okay, Tony Hawk donated ten thousand. A lot of famous people donated five thousand, Kristen Bell, Pink, Chryl Crow, gowl Goodo and Megan Trainer people. But you also don't know if they're donating to others. This is just one go fund me, so calm down and that is your pop culture and it's brought to.
Speaker 2: You by Ovo Lasik and Lenz. I love this song.
Speaker 1: It's a brand new and you've probably heard it on Instagram or TikTok if you listen to those trending sounds.
Speaker 2: It's called Messy by an artist named Lowly Young.
Speaker 1: This is a song I guess she wrote about growing up with their parents and how they treated her, which kind of makes you sad when you listen to the lyrics.
Speaker 2: So here you goes Katie w B.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: One oh one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Cult.
Speaker 2: It wasn't that long ago.
Speaker 1: We had a woman call in and her boyfriend was like, cheated with my guy friend on a bachelor party because of the time zone.
Speaker 2: It threw me off. We're like Vegas, it's like two hours. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: We have someone who's calling in with maybe an equally weird reason for cheating or talk to her next.
Speaker 2: It's one oh one point.
Speaker 1: Three KATIEWB with Fallon and Cult. This I'm gonna be honest, this is giving me time zone in Vegas vibes.
Speaker 3: Oh where the guy went gigs, he went to a different time zone.
Speaker 1: He said he hooked up with his guy friend and on a bachelor party in Vegas because of the time difference, We're like, wait a minute, Vegas is like two hours different from Minnesota. This is very bizarre, not quite like this, but basically with Kara on the phone car, you're questioning things you found in your boyfriend's phone and his reasoning what's going on.
Speaker 10: So okay, this whole thing is so confusing for me because he actually like gave me like an excuse for cheating on me, you know. And I'm so conflicted because even though he like owned up to it, you know, I don't know if I should take it back.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 10: He actually told me that his phone brightness was down on his phone, so he wasn't really paying attention and thought he was texting me. But uh, you know, I played a little sherlock on his phone. But he came into the room as I was going through it, and I didn't really see everything. But he swears nothing physical happened. It was all misunderstanding. You're reading too much into this, YadA YadA. And you know, basically what I did see though, was him like sexting this other girl. Okay, and I didn't see his phone brightness down.
Speaker 2: Cara, I gotta, I gotta, I gotta rewind for a second today.
Speaker 1: So you got this gut feeling. I'm gonna go through his phone. I'm gonna do a little snoopy snoop. You see he's sexting another girl. Uh he catches you see. You don't get to go too far into it, you see, and you call him out on it because he sees you on his phone and he's like, oh, girl, I thought it was you. I had my phone brightness down. So he's claiming he thought he was sexting you.
Speaker 2: Who is this other girl? Then?
Speaker 10: Well, I mean that's the other thing is when I tried to kind of broach the subject, that was when he kind of came back at me with like, again, oh, it's it's nothing. You know, I didn't see what I was doing. I really thought it was you that I was texting. But he didn't like actually really own up to it. He just kept making his uses and dancing around it. And again, like I want to believe that this was just all an honest mistake. But you know, there was things in those texts, sects that were super specific that didn't necessarily pertain our personal life.
Speaker 3: Okay, and I will say somebody who has had eyesight issues my entire life until doctor Mark Lobanoff. I'm just saying, like I do I know what he's talking about, because sometimes even my wife's phone, she gets it like so dim and I don't know what's going on half the time, Like if the message came.
Speaker 2: Across sexting someone not knowing you up.
Speaker 3: Okay, listen to my way. If I was at work right, which is weird because you're right there. But if I'm at work for weird and my wife hits me with a little something spicy, I'll probably respond. So if like my brightness is down, I just see like I don't know who it's from. But it's like, obviously I would only be get this message from my wife, then I would be inclined to respond back and I wouldn't even think to look at the name.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you your overall question is is this in the realm of possibility that this mistake could be legit.
Speaker 10: I just don't see that this is an honest mistake. I really got to think that he's trying to pull one over on me because sorry, no disrespect does anyone that's stupid really, I mean, are kind of stupid.
Speaker 2: It's for the fact that you're calling us.
Speaker 1: I almost feel like you want us to tell you that this could be a possibility, And sadly, Cult almost kind of is trying to say as a possibility.
Speaker 3: But I'm just saying I could see.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's you saying the possibility. If you're saying I could see how that could happen, what you know?
Speaker 1: What I'm going to open this up is this in the Realm of possibility six five to one nine eight nine ktw B. That's the phone number you can also text in five three nine two one ktw B one.
Speaker 2: I feel like you know in your gut the.
Speaker 1: Truth, but you're also I feel you also can't tell when you want anything, Like they have to make the decision for themselves in their relationships, you know.
Speaker 2: Oh god, oh my god, no song has ever been truer in my life.
Speaker 1: Right now one to one point three katw B with Ballon and Cult and your keyword to win the Ultimate Ticket you have more than thirty minutes away from.
Speaker 2: Your keyword is music. You just hit the record.
Speaker 1: Button on the iHeart Radio app and then you say music and you're internewin all tickets, like all the tickets you get a parent tickets at all these shows Kendrick camars Is, Teddy Swims, Charlie XCX, Post Belone, Tate McCrae and more. Uh, your your comments are coming in like crazy. Her boyfriend's excuse of the.
Speaker 2: Reason I was texting that girl and not us, it's my phone. Brightness was down. I thought I was texting you. I had no idea.
Speaker 1: We're taking her calls and if that's believable or not. At six five, one, nine, eight nine, KATIEWB and your text right after Lady Gaga and Bruno mars S died with a smile on KATIEWB to one on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Colt. We were just talking to Kara. She gets it like a feeling. I'm gonna go through my boyfriend's phone. She goes through his phone, she sees he's been sexting another girl, but he walks in when she's looking through the phone, caught hand it takes the phone. He's like, maybe, girl, I thought I was texting you. She's like, what are you talking about? He's like, my phone, my phone, brightness was all the way down. Who tell me I was saying those knotty things to another girl? Oh my god, it was an accidental cheating, you understand right, totally discombobulated. Yeah, oh my god, I would never And she's like, that's not believable, right, I'm like, no, but.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know. Let's open it up. Got some text here we go.
Speaker 1: Uh, this is an additional question, is said. I would ask is it possible that he texted her this way in the past, and was it just one day or multiple days? She didn't get She said she only could see it was sexting. She couldn't get a quick.
Speaker 3: To retrieve that phone next one.
Speaker 1: Maybe I could see a couple of But if it was for a while and you texted them within the same time they were sexting, then how could they not know it wasn't you?
Speaker 3: Now, I had terrible vision for a while, I could understand. I almost am like, I don't know. I feel like that's a move I could be because if somebody is like sexing me, my head goes to, oh, that's my wife hitting on my phone, because nobody else is talking to me like that. I hope not out of your outside of your husband.
Speaker 2: But I mean, just you know, get my husband out of your mouth.
Speaker 1: This text says he sucks this text. Okay, we have Actulet's get to calls Katie to b B.
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 5: I don't think that he was actually like, I do think he was cheating on her, because if you're sexting someone, is it your brightness up a little more that you're like super cautious. So you're not texting your mom.
Speaker 3: Oh so you're saying, you know when you're getting a little excited. Well, maybe he, dude, maybe he's so invested to this this sexy text that he doesn't have time to turn the brightness offul.
Speaker 5: I think he should have had a brightness up.
Speaker 4: He knew what he was doing.
Speaker 2: In his head.
Speaker 1: All he's hearing is and he's like, dude, I got to write back no, no, no, while she's in the moment.
Speaker 2: I gotta keep this going quick. Yeah, I'm not falling for it. What's wrong with you?
Speaker 3: All?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 3: Point, we appreciate you.
Speaker 2: What do you think about this?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I'm following it. It's gotchy, like my phone dimness is all the way down all the time. How can you not read the thunder, but you can read the text clear.
Speaker 2: It's such a valid point.
Speaker 5: Sorry, sorry, wait, why is your.
Speaker 2: Phone dimness down all the time? I could I don't think I could function like that.
Speaker 5: I have bad eye though. Everything gets too bright, it's too much, so I can read it perfectly fine everything.
Speaker 3: I feel that Sometimes I'm at the movie theater and somebody will like whip their phone out to check a text, and it's like, oh my god, how are you looking? How are you just staring into the sun right now?
Speaker 2: You haven't seem to have a comment for her comment.
Speaker 1: You've defended this guy left and right, and now she's made such a valid point, you're offulling quiet over there, just agreeing with her on phone.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 3: In general, I said in the beginning, I said manner stupid me included I didn't have out all the fallacies in the story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think the guy is just cheating.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm yeah sorry.
Speaker 2: One O one point three Katie WB with Fallon and Colt.
Speaker 1: Funky little bet here, you're never more than ten minutes away from a keyword to win the ultimate ticket.
Speaker 2: But also we'll get to that. It's time for the one K wordplay.
Speaker 1: You can call in right now your chance to win one thousand pennies six five, one, nine, eight nine.
Speaker 2: Katie w B is such an easy game? The one K wordplay on Katie w B.
Speaker 1: One O one point three Katie w B with Fallon and Colt and the one K wordplay what's your name?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 3: This is Amanda, Amanda? How are you today?
Speaker 1: I'm pretty good?
Speaker 5: How are you?
Speaker 3: Are you trying to win one thousand pennies?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Some life changing money right there? When you get a stack of pennies that big, I mean my goodness. Good news is we won't give you a thousand pennies. We will actually venmo you the cash. If you win, you have to match four words with either myself or Colt. Who do you think you would do better with unmatching?
Speaker 5: Probably?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Ali oxen free, go on, get out of here. Everybody loves you. Okay. So your first word is phishing. Ok next word donkey, third word apple, I, next word and final words.
Speaker 11: Skate, roller, balanced, bou gout, coming, in coming.
Speaker 2: In hot Okay. How do you think Amanda and I are going to do?
Speaker 3: Time? Will tell oh God that I just feel like.
Speaker 2: You're confident in me. Okay, here we go for one pennies?
Speaker 3: Do one thousand pennies on the line. First word thet's see if you sync up? Fishing pole? Oh, I think you might go oh for four on this? Okay, donkey cang, okay, kick for fishing. There was hook? Okay, apple.
Speaker 2: Found questioning everything?
Speaker 3: Apple Apple.
Speaker 1: My mine's going juicy, my mind's going red, my mind's going tight.
Speaker 2: Honey crisp I apple eye.
Speaker 3: Yeah, apple of my eye.
Speaker 2: Oh, apple of my eye.
Speaker 3: Okay, Oh skates.
Speaker 2: Roller?
Speaker 3: Oh we got what you got one?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 2: Sadly, Amanda, that only getting one. It does not win you the prize. I'm so sorry. That's okay.
Speaker 8: We were a little.
Speaker 2: Obdy, Amanda. I'm sorry. Thanks for trying.
Speaker 1: We do the one k wordplay every afternoon, so there's always tomorrow. You know, your chance to win one thousand pennies on katiewb.
Speaker 2: Whinning never stops. My god, how do we do it?
Speaker 1: I mean, granted, you could argue no one won those thousand pennies, but goes back on the bank. Baby girl, here's your chance to win the ultimate tickets.
Speaker 2: Tickets. It's like a big stack of tickets, is.
Speaker 1: Why we call it that because it gets you know, all the big shows that katiewb would be a part of. We play all these artists, Charlie XCX, Tate McCray, Kinderchle Martins, is a Teddy Swims, post Bolone, Jelly Roll and more. You just have to record your beautiful voice. Some have called it angelic. Right into the iHeartRadio app. There's a microphone. You hit it, you record yourself saying live, and you are entered to when we're going to come back.
Speaker 2: We're going to really just talk about how freaking cold it is.
Speaker 3: It's one on one point three. Katie'd have to be with Found and Colts. Currently feels like negative one one below.
Speaker 1: I feel like colder than that and it's actually only oh it's actually up my got It was four when I came at.
Speaker 2: Its six degrees, but it's overnight one degree.
Speaker 1: Let me just tell you right now, I have like this crazy, crazy issue in my house. No one cares, but I had this like renovation done this like huge bathroom renovation, very expensive. They have to move plumbing and everything around. Since doing this, the plumbing was done wrong. Every single time it gets cold, it freezes and just emits sewer gases into my house, so my house smells like a big fart.
Speaker 2: Spending all this money and that's what happens all winter. Like sorry, sorry, let's just focus because just know and triggered.
Speaker 3: In half a year, summer will be here.
Speaker 2: And it won't smell like a fart anymore.
Speaker 1: That's what they basically teld me.
Speaker 2: They're like, it's cool in the summer, you'll be cool.
Speaker 3: I'm like, in six months, oh my god, this will be dude. You'll be chilling at the beach. Right. Maybe you're like, do you got a DC or like maybe you're feeling spicy, you got like a sighter?
Speaker 1: I would do like a cone a big way or in that beat that's in my mouth. That's not even going to a cup. Oh my god, Well, un close your eyes. You can just feel the warmth.
Speaker 2: I literally can feel the sun on me.
Speaker 3: Will I take the paddle board out today? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe probably not. Sounds like a lot of work.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. You get in your car, you leave in a c building, you're kind of cold. You get in that car and it's like been sitting in the parking lot, so hotular, But it's also like painful, but all.
Speaker 1: So you enjoy it a little sick, well sick. My skin smells a little gross because it got that heat on it. I need to put some sunscreen out.
Speaker 3: And probably it's like it's still it's nighttime, but it's like still sixty eight ish and you're sitting around a bomb fire, like.
Speaker 2: All love the fire smell.
Speaker 11: Get on my clothes.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'll roast Morier a little marshmallow.
Speaker 11: And they were, of course chocolate.
Speaker 3: Sitting there next to your mom, just like, hey, daddy, you are a little small.
Speaker 2: You have my mom to your house.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he's always walking to my momb fires you so much. All of a sudden, it's like noon. You an ice cream struck in your neighborhood, Like, yeah, what are you getting?
Speaker 2: What are you getting?
Speaker 3: I don't know, ice cream sandwich.
Speaker 2: I as I'm doing a drumstick.
Speaker 1: I want that big old nutty boy at top and then at the bottom was a big old chocolate chunk of the cone.
Speaker 11: Today's trending with Fellon and cold.
Speaker 3: On one on one Katie W.
Speaker 2: B b by nicolay Law dot com.
Speaker 1: Rumors of Elon Musk spending part of his Fortnite thirty two billion dollars net worth of for TikTok. They're saying that's completely just pure fiction. I remember allegedly and it's it's not even like allegedly. It's like, I mean, it's probably gonna happen. We will not have TikTok within five days. But what I've heard is it's not that like it'll just disappear from your phone. If you don't have an account, you want be able to create one, and you won't be able to get any updates, and so it's like anything, you know how you get those updates all the time. If you don't ever update and you can't update it, you get bugs and basically it's worthless.
Speaker 3: I mean I survived Vine shutting down and other like I don't know. I think it sucks for the people making money, Well, yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: The big thing.
Speaker 1: Some people are like, oh, it's getting serious now, can you please go follow me on my Instagram because I still want to make money. Fun fact, Instagram don't pay, They just don't pay like TikTok does. TikTok pays so much more money than Instagram unless you get like spaw Con will spawn ads there. But a lot of people don't want to just do sponsored content, So I don't know gen Z. They say they're task challenge. They say twenty five percent couldn't change the ceiling light bulb because they're afraid to climb a ladder, couldn't change a tire, couldn't hang a picture frame. Basically, they're paying thirteen hundred dollars thirteen hundred dollars a year hiring people to do simple tasks around their house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like they could just Google. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't YouTube a baby.
Speaker 3: I think that I don't know where they did this study after there was a type thing.
Speaker 1: It does feel a little rude because I do. You're right, I do feel like gen Z years than now.
Speaker 3: Super resilient. Yes, there's something about like trucking through four feet of snow when it's like ten degrees to.
Speaker 2: Be a hearty person.
Speaker 3: If I can do this, I could probably change the light bulb for sure.
Speaker 1: That is your trending brought to you by Nicolay Law dot Com. Will come back with your keywordy chance to win the ultimate ticket around forty after on Unbelievable Story of the Day on one oh one point three kt.
Speaker 3: WB SO as one does. Sometimes you have to go get check ups to the hospital, right, a hospital. Now, what happens when you get an MRI.
Speaker 1: I've actually had that for my face procedure I've had before. You just sort of sit in this machine if you take like face the everything off.
Speaker 2: No metal?
Speaker 11: Why not?
Speaker 3: Why no metal?
Speaker 2: I don't actually know the reason.
Speaker 3: Because of the magnetic poles machine. So let's start right there. A woman goes in. They layer down, they're putting it through this giant tube thing. Yeah, she starts screaming like stop stop, stop, like, oh god, what's happening? She has something metal on her.
Speaker 2: She had like a belly ring, no earring, no necklace, BP, BP.
Speaker 3: Get a BP?
Speaker 2: What's a BP mean?
Speaker 3: I'm a plug? Just a oh had a B plug? G had a B plug?
Speaker 11: She swore.
Speaker 3: They were like, why would you go in there with that? Are you okay? It started pulling through because it's metal. She sore, shes like, I thought it was silicone.
Speaker 1: Well, to be fair, I didn't know they made metal ones. But I know I don't know a lot about the bee key world.
Speaker 3: She says, I thought it was silicone. They say, why would you do that? Anyways?
Speaker 11: But why would you.
Speaker 3: She was like, I thought I would be able to keep it low key. And then she was like, they're like, dude, it's m r I. We would have seen it. Why people have seen even if it was silicone, it would have been would have registered?
Speaker 8: Why?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 8: Why that?
Speaker 2: Because I don't Why No, I hate it.
Speaker 3: We'll just forget about that story and let's just move on.
Speaker 2: I'll never forget that story, as it turns out, saying free