Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology with Lynchinitako one O one one w jarr.
Speaker 2: At your freaking idiots. All right, this hour has brought you by our Petties meets Big Game giveaway. This is gonna be awesome. If you do Instagram, you will want to visit at one O one one w jrr on Insta. Get yourself signed up for this. You could win yourself a Petties meat pack which is chok full of all sorts of good eats to prepare on the grill that you will also win and have yourself big, fat and happy ready for the Big Game.
Speaker 3: So the meat pack, the grill and you think that's awesome, I'd really like to go to Metallica. Oh yeah, pair of Metallica tickets as well, So get us signed up like Lyncher said right there on our Instagram at one O one one WJRR.
Speaker 2: A plastic surgeon in type Ai City, Taiwan is being called one of the bravest men in Taiwan after he shared on his social media that he had performed his own vasectomy.
Speaker 3: Now, when you get one done, from what I've heard, you smell it, So it means that you're aware of what's going on anyway, and you're awake. So this guy could do it because he's awake. That would be chen Way long. He recorded the surgery for educational purposes and presented the eleven steps necessary to complete the procedure. Quote from chen Way, it was kind of strange feeling to touch and suture my own urethra D did you have like coworkers, Yes, he was a plastic surgeon, he said. He said he reassured his social media followers that the surgery was performed outside of work hours from his plastic surgery practice and under the supervision of a urologist. I guess in case something went wrong. Okay, remember when I said coworkers, I know he's plastic surgeon. I mean colleagues. We'll go to colleagues. Right, you're a plastic surgeon. You're having a urologist who does that for a living watch you, so have him do it.
Speaker 2: He said. He experienced some discomfort following the visecamy, but he felt fine the next day.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't trust that way inter in bed, I mean I don't trust any I don't get in bed with I get with my own. But okay, that just I won't say that.
Speaker 2: It was strange feeling to touch and suiture my own urethra. Anybody else squirming with that quote, I am oh my god.
Speaker 3: Any any female that sees him out a happy hour dodge the bullet pun intended. I'm telling you this guy, it's not.
Speaker 2: Gonna hold up. For one.
Speaker 3: You think there's leaks and yes, and they already know who he is because he's a plastic surgeon. And where Taiwan on you know small nubes, right, don't you have smaller? Well, he's in the business and making him bigger. I guess yeah, yeah, everybody in town is gonna know who he is because he's the breast doctor. And in Taiwan, if I didn't, they could have to spell it out. I think a lot of them wants some enhancements, so they go, oh, there's chen I know that dude.
Speaker 2: And then now they're gonna stay.
Speaker 3: They're gonna say, nope, don't go near him, don't don't get a drink from him, don't do anything. He has live ammo, and he don't know leaky wee wee uh uh, And you're on fire this morning. It's just going a little over.
Speaker 2: We have a late entry for We're in the safe harbor. It's gonna be okay, headline of the week. Yeah, late entry for headline of the week. Okay, I'm ready. Detroit priest accused of flossing his teeth with teen girl's hair, growling at her tee with teen girl's hair.
Speaker 3: I thought you were gonna say it was fossil or something else, to be honest.
Speaker 2: The Detroit priest, who also bills himself as an exorcist, was charged in Illinois this week in connection with a November incident in which he allegedly flost his teeth with the hair of a teenage girl. Reverend Carlos Smartin surrendered to police in Illinois and is facing a misdemeanor battery charge that can land him in jail for up to one year. How's it a misdemeanor? He was working as a traveling priest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, traveling great exorcists.
Speaker 2: You know, here's my card. Call me if you need me. I'll come to you.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're ready for the headline of the week. Comparisonsor do we have more later?
Speaker 2: Uh? No, that's that's that's it. That's the final presentation for headline of the Week. Okay, here they are for the week. You all voted two two five two six. By the way, Good morning to everybody at two two five two sick. By the way. Martin's currently lives and works at the Companions of Cross Church in at Detroit.
Speaker 3: Avoid that place like you'd avoid chenz Wiener if you were in a Taiwan bar.
Speaker 2: He's also the star of the podcast The Exorcist Files and recently, really this is a glory hound, is what this exact?
Speaker 3: I think he's kicked out Aheadline of the week just for that. Here's your comparisons to go to again. Tell us which one do you like better? You can say two words and I'll know what you're talking about. Nineteen year old Georgia healthcare worker accused of twirking on a guy with disabilities.
Speaker 2: On the head of a guy with disabilities. Remember that one from this week? Yep, yep, North Wales woman filmed filmed herself farting and sends to boyfriend's X sent the videos to his EG. That's a good one. Yeah, that's good. So we have yeah, healthcare worker twerking on the disabled dude, and then we have the uh okay goalbarting, and then we have.
Speaker 3: Detroit priest flossing teeth accused of flossing teeth with teen girl's hair and then growling.
Speaker 2: At her yes during the exorcises. He's a quack. He's out in my eyes. So you have to strictly take it for the sake of the headline itself without analyzing the whole body of the story.
Speaker 3: Come on, man, and I gotta go with North Wales woman filmed herself farting and sent it to the boyfriend's X. What about you, lynch Uh, don't let us sway you at two two five, two six. You choose which one you want.
Speaker 2: I I kind of am leaning towards the Towerking one, just because A it's so wrong, and B I completely have the visual of this in my head, and it's well, it's just see, you know.
Speaker 3: You you just said you did what you said you shouldn't, which is you went into it further and analysts because you've seen a picture of her. It is wrong and is wild. Headline wise, that might be worse. I think that might be a better headline.
Speaker 2: Well, we'll see what the listeners have saying. I circle back here in a minute. Finally, some visuals free to see from I ninety five to our south and pond each county this week when a bored in milk truck had an incident and spilled its entire load and hundreds of crates full of one gallon jugs of milk into the travelings of I ninety five. To add to it, it was dark out, so you had Now there are puns glore here. Please, first off, try to refrain from crying. That's a lot of milk. Yeah, spilled. Yeah, I was waiting for it. Wrecked with a cereal truck. More right? Can milk this one for all it's worth? You know it? You John? A couple of these dads. No, I'm just I'm just it's occurring to me.
Speaker 3: Everybody's driving down the road going, what's the hold up?
Speaker 2: Move over? It was a pre emergency.
Speaker 3: Oh god, mister again was nowhere in sights with with the milk everywhere.
Speaker 2: Utterly unfortunate crash. Again. You can see some pictures of this, uh, the filled road. Think of that next time you pull open that door at the grocery store and look at four dollars. Okay, you ready for the headline of the week. I'm just gonna yell them out.
Speaker 3: Twirking, you start counting, Pat, twerking, Okay, wait, starting over, farting, twirking, Are you counting?
Speaker 2: I got it going.
Speaker 3: Farting, twerking, uh, tworking, twerking, twerking, farts, farter Uh, they're they're weaker than last week's.
Speaker 2: I'll give you that.
Speaker 3: Farting farter girl, Detroit priest, farting, healthcare worker, farting.
Speaker 2: I think Pat, we're gonna have to go with. I think the farts are edging out the twerks.
Speaker 3: I think you call it tigers of the winner, which is neither of them. Okay, I think I mean there's a lot because they're still coming in. Sorry, uh, milking the job, farting, torking, torquing, tworking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's even Thank you all two two five, two six, yes, and thank you for being here so early and just getting a mere preview of the quality type of material you can expect for the balance of the show still to come this morning on demand, download the iHeartRadio app. Take you