Speaker 1: Scrolled the bowels of Twitter x whatever, and look for those little gray the little gray things next to not the blue check, the gray check. See if you get the gray check, you're dealing with the government official. And so I scanned through there and on the for me, they have fed me probably fifty panic tweets from Democrat members of Congress, certain officials, former elected officials like the Clintons. They have every single one of these algorithms absolutely panicking over this audit. I guess, if you want to call it, that of the us AID program, and I am here for every bit of it, and in exactly zer hero of those. Have I seen a specific financial, budgeted rebuttal for why that program doesn't deserve it on it right, And whereas with with the with with Trump's people, whether it's Levitt, Trump himself, Marco Rubio, who is as Secretary of State now tasked with oversight of the program, I have seen nothing but specific indictments of the program. I mean, there's the larger broader stuff. I gotta say, there's not a president alive who I would have thought would have gone full bore on a program called us AID just because of the name of it, not because of what we're finding out, what we kind of already knew, but who just would have what? You know what, it's not worth the squeeze, so to speak, because they're gonna be losing their minds. And Trump was like, I don't care, man, We're gonna go ahead and do this, and then when we do it, we're gonna start pointing things out to Congress to do away with USAID.
Speaker 2: Or if you leave you I don't know, I don't think so. No, if not when it comes to fraud, if there's fraud, these people are lunatics. And if it comes to fraud, you wouldn't have an Act of Congress. And I'm not sure that you would anyway. But we just want to do the right thing. But it's something that should have been done a long time ago.
Speaker 1: All right. And the reason he's saying that is because the us AID program was established via executive order.
Speaker 3: John F.
Speaker 1: Kennedy did it, you know, before Dallas, and not his people after Dallas, as was the Biden way. And what it grew into is sheer insanity. Man. You know, programs, there's a reason that programs from it used to show up in that Book of Waste every year and then kind of didn't here recently and they're not going to tell you this. And that was the very same list, which is seemingly the focus point, you know, the master list of where all the money's going, how it got there. Kind of right, because a lot of this stuff is members of Congress when they're putting budget stuff together that maybe have friends or people they know. It's not to say that they don't mean well with some of this stuff, but when you see where the actual money goes, when you see how it's actually utilized, and you have concrete examples of all of this stuff, people start to have a lot of questions. They look at things like, all right, let's see because when you hear US eight and they always throw Africa in there, and it's far more than then. You think of that Sally Struthers commercial, right, you think of a bunch of some of them looking absolutely emaciated, there's flies around, you know, the visuals they show you on TV. So you pledge the price of a cup of coffee per day, and purportedly that's what this program was attempting to address starving people all over the world, but in reality, food wasn't necessarily the priority for a lot of this stuff. Here is a White House spokesperson, Levin.
Speaker 4: Usaid, over the past several years, these are some of the insane priorities that that organization has been spending money on. One point five million dollars to advance DEI in Serbia's workplaces, seventy thousand for a production of a DEI musical in Ireland, forty seven thousand for a transgender opera in Colombia, thirty two thousand for a transgender comic book in Peru.
Speaker 1: What are we doing? And if you want to go, well, look, their budget is much more than that. And if you even add which mentioned there, it's just a drug. I don't care. I don't care, Okay, I mean obviously they're going to give you the craziest examples first. And what I'm not seeing is I'm not seeing well, yes, but that was zero point eight percent of the budget, and in reality, ninety percent of the money is going towards food programs, and here's the documentation it's not and in fact, dollars have gone towards research at the Wuhan LAP. And the reason that you don't see the crazy list is because under the last administration, they changed it. So when you have this group of I mean, it's almost like a movie when you have a group of like kids, young adults, kids that show up with some laptops and some extreme mountain dew and they're basically camped out over in the White House Administrative Building, the Eisenhower Building, just burning through all this stuff with their algorithms and just spinning out, spitting out details. The panic begins. Have you ever seen this much panic over what?
Speaker 5: He is?
Speaker 1: Not that big of a program. They docks these guys and understand who you're doxing. If I could for just a moment, one of these dudes, he's like, you know he did at eighteen? What did you do at eighteen? Do you remember when you were eight What did you accomplish in your eighteenth year on this planet? Did you have a big scientific breakthrough? Or do you go to parties listlessly try to figure out, Oh man, I should probably do something or my parents are gonna throw me out of it. What did you do at eighteen? One of these guys is like, oh, yeah, you know those two thousand year old scrolls we can't open to see what they look like inside. Yeah, I was just sitting around the other day because I don't know, I had nothing to do. They didn't invite me to the party again. Whatever, I'm just sitting around and I thought, what if I used this AI algorithm I wrote so that scientists all over the world can start reading these scrolls without ever unwrapping them, and I'll be the first person ever to code one of these two thousand year old scrolls. After school and you know, because mom says I can only work so late. What did you do? And you bring those dudes in like their DJ qualls from the Core? Do you remember inside all of the absurdity that was that movie where they're just like, yeah, we got this special polymer. We're gonna go to the center of the Earth. It'll be fine. And our giant phallacmobile looks like a train because we love trains anyway. Yeah, we're gonna go ahead and do that. We'll kill Stanley Tucci at some point, but we're gonna also we're gonna get some kid who's eating Doritos and we're gonna be like, could you hack the world? He's like, you guys are crazy, Like what if we gave you more Toritos and a bigger computer. He's like, get sold, let's do this. Okay. Elon just brought five of those dudes in and now people are like, oh, they have access to this informa. They have information that they don't show you the public anymore because the Biden people within the Biden administration are like, yeah, it doesn't look good when people see a list of transgender plays in Colombia and wonder, wait a second, is that feeding people? I don't think it is. Or you know, women's women's driving programs in countries that women don't drive in there's that, or women's voting initiatives, but that don't change the fundamental rules where really it just means a dude if he's got four wives, has five votes. But you're not attacking the under I could go on for days, but they're not coming back with this. Hey, here's how ninety percent of this went to bread and milk, and here's how we gave it away. You know why, because it didn't like everything else. They named it this thing. They told you it was this thing, and if you didn't ask too many questions, you could live comfortably going, well, look do I like that? You know we're given fifty three million to Burma. I mean Burma. They got to eat over in Burma. And you're like, well, what if I told you it has nothing to do with food. And actually, when it comes to the food programs, one of their calendar years that we can still see only saw a ten percent delivery rate directly to the people. See a lot of times there are programs that do give food or medical supplies, but they give it to the guy who's going to sell it for you know, guns and golden toilets and stuff. It's an absolute disaster. And it was, as I pointed out, with so many of these other things, it was, uh like universal basic can come for activists, because those are the people who are running these programs who then in turn, as money is doled out, have maybe a charitable side of their particular charity where they do money. And what do they do They donate back to the same politicians that are giving them the money. It's essentially money laundering. And so while they're kicking and screaming and threatening impeachment and and I can't believe these kids have At first of all, these kids are you have a room full of geniuses who probably aren't very ideological at my point out they're in it for the lulls, so to speak. They're in it for the for the for the ability to take their their their nerdery and funnel it into something. Again, what did you do at eighteen? Did you unlock a mystery? Too millennium old? That no other scientist on this planet because at the end of the day, they fully they didn't fully understand the power of AI because they you know, and it's not that they're bad scientists. It's like it's like showing your kid a rotary phone right now. Even if they're smart, they'll probably figure it out eventually, but at first they're looking at that, they're going, what do I do with that piece of crap? They start talking to it, Hey, piece of crab, dial whatever, and it doesn't do anything. Now they're onto the next. It's it's why we have these Our attention span is so short. It's why we have articles where they're just like and the twenty sums just figured out that you don't have to be uh. You don't have to be uh relatives or married to live together to lower housing costs. Yeah, if you've got three bedrooms, you can get two of your buddies, it's crazy, we just figured this out. That's how you end up with that. They're all get out on the internet over the Baron Trump books. Do you remember this from the first time around? Apparently nobody does. There's somebody on Twitter fans, Oh, oh, you're not gonna believe it. I just found there's books from this obscure author in the early nineteen hundreds and the character's name is Baron kind of it's spelled differently and slightly pronounced it, but it's close. It's time traveler stuff. At least that's fun. No, you know what, as somebody who can be critical from time to time, where I think that Trump gets I think trump people around Trump allow him to get over his skis because they have pet projects. But I just watched a presidency that was dictated by people's pet projects. The difference was they're not really running it by the guy. Biden was just signing it, which is why he didn't know he paused natural gas exports. Trump is doing this, and if he's got better people around him, I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt on this stuff because he hasn't been wrong yet, and there will come a time where he gets over or they are successful in a media narrative of going, hey, look at this starving kid who's starving more, but not now, because they don't have examples to throw out, because they realize how corrupt this whole thing was, so all they can do is scream. You know, he's not an elected official. So much of your policy and programming has been effectuated by people who are not elected officials but rather bureaucrats who are just ideologically ready to go, willing to do this stuff because they know that even if they get caught, and even if they have to do a little show punishing and that person has to leave, they're going to be the next year. They have a job for him over at the program that's handing out transgender Colombian opera donations. Okay, and they're going to make five hundred thousand a year. They'll be in charge of this thing, and they won't do a lot of awarding, but they'll have a lot of dinners and fundraisers and stuff, and those same officials wanting money. He'll show up and everything will just go on and the d the money machine will continue to go burr. And that's where we'll be and every single rebuttal is not on the specifics. It's wild man, So how could you get sick of watching this ross? You don't even pay attention to the news during the day. Every time you saw a little nugget accidentally, how how much more excited did you get?
Speaker 3: Yes, Oh, no, dude, it's incredible.
Speaker 1: Oh oh it's Twitter. For a second, you're like, oh my gosh, look at that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just so efficient.
Speaker 1: Right, yes, yeah, you have five DJ qualls in a room somewhere and it's you know what it's it. It was the social media strategy. We'll get some young guys that are pretty smart. We'll give them Zen and Mountain Deom. We'll see what they come up with.
Speaker 3: Now, you've got like five high functioning autistic kids who are just looking at like numbers. Yeah, they're looking at the green coat and there following where the money's going, realizing you know, this isn't how it's supposed to.
Speaker 1: It's amazing, And none of them striking his political ideologue now because they went and they basically put bios so they could docks. These guys get they sound like a bunch of guys that have that are really excited to be working with Elon obviously, and they just it's just a project they got to handled. They got handed right, it's just this other mit professor would do. They're like, here solf ColdFusion. They're like, oh, ok, we have a whole weekend. Sure, all right. They put them in a room with like super laptops. Probably they throw food in there. They're probably not even eating it. They're just so excited. No, you have such a big data set to pour through.
Speaker 3: You know, you just find five high functioning autistic individuals who they're what you call in the in the autism community, a special interest, right with something the obsess over. And their special interest happens to be say like budgets. Yes, and they're gonna do. That's what they're gonna do, and they're gonna enjoy doing that.
Speaker 1: You gave them what was that chick who went viral the other day? You gave them a quest? Right, remember her video? So give them a quest. They love it. This is their quest. You gave him a quest. Their questing stand back, We'll be back. But I would I would have to assume that dude wud be rolling. Well, it's a little hard since they put him into all those pieces, but due to be rolling over in his grave. What Scotland's looking to do? Man, We'll let you figure out how type this.
Speaker 5: Are you?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, sorry, log me out of something, and then I have to log back in for some reason the call screener. Okay, all right, Well ere likes at that time. So did you know that in the in Scotland, which I have a lot of questions, how they're going to enforce this bad boy? Uh, they're getting ready to ban an absolute plague to the country, a plague that is wiping out let's see mammals and birds, and that is cats. Yes, that's right. Households in Scotland soon could be prohibited from owning cats. Oh what's And I'd say, what's you know, hey, if you know for those you went to flee America because Trump's there, like here you go, no cats, that'd be amazing, right, Well, it's not the only thing. And actually I was reading a list of actual things that members of the Scottish you know, they have their own independent, well semi independent parliament there are getting ready to ban this year and it's just like just just you know, you might as well just purge yourself of all the heritage and stuff and just be done. All right. So these are things. Now it doesn't mean necessarily they're going to ban all these but these are things that very well under current proposed legislation could soon be illegal in Scotland. So cats, right, Okay, maybe some of you're comfortable with that. By the way, Scotland has a much bigger bird kill issue. They have a crap ton of windmills and they know that they probably kill about one hundred thousand birds a year, but most people realize that that number is likely higher. Right. The birds they're counting killed are birds whose remains are within a certain distance under one of these things. So if you hit a bird, if it's able to fly off and then dies later, you don't necessary it's not in the tally. With that being said, it's not the only thing, all right. So birds fireworks all the one o'clock gun at Edinburgh. So if you going to Edinburgh Castle, they have like a lot of these places they have, especially in Scotland, they have the tattoo, the whole military thing where you go to the stadium. That's that's interesting. It's very touristy, but it's very cool to watch. This is a thing they do. It's kind of their ceremonial thing there at Edinburgh. I guess maybe the gunfire is scaring people. I don't know social media for people under sixteen birthday cake and orange juice in child settings, so basically you would be precluded from serving birthday cake or orange juice like in a nursery or a primary school or something like that. So pint glasses with alcohol branding. You know, everyone's drinking all the time over there, right. More importantly, it is not socially inappropriate to go have a few pints at lunch. It's very madmen in what is fine over there? But also, what do you put in a pint glass? I mean you don't have to. When you think of a standard pint glass one you may encounter at a pub, you put beer in there, or maybe a hard sider. I guess whatever, do your thing. I'll judge. But that's okay. Nuclear power and again cats you're gonna ban cats? Man? Do they? Now? I have so many questions? Do you are you gonna? Are you? Do you the cats that are pre existing? Are they grandfathered in?
Speaker 5: Or you just.
Speaker 1: Is that what you do I want. Also, you're not on an island alone. Okay, Now, if you were Ireland and Ireland was you know, reunified, and so it was all one thing you could do that Try to take a cat to Hawaii. It's not easy. I only know the apartment that I ended up taking over in college when I moved to Colorado. The girl who was living there was in the process of moving to Hawaii, and so I went and looked at and she was there and hear and I, uh, we talked a few times. Maybe we'ven met for lunch one time because I want to find out about the owner and whatnot. And she was unloading on me just because she had a cat. And there's the nightmare scenario bring because you got a quarantine and then it was a whole thing, and she didn't have a paperwork because it was rescue and just a nightmare. But you're not you at the UK right here and they have cats. Are you gonna what are you? Are you gonna set up a little cat checkpoint at Hadrian's Wall, which isn't the actual border by the way of Scotland and England, but used to kind of be. The Scots will tell you it was to keep the English out, and then the English. Well, anyway, it's a whole thing, he asked, anyone when you're over there, it's funny. Will they have tiny cat asylum stations where the cats can present themselves, make the claim that they're being chased by a dog, even though you don't see the dog. Maybe the dog's right over the rise there, you don't know, and the cat fears for its life, and so you allow the cat into the interior with the court date warriors down the road. But since cat's be you know, they didn't live a certain length, but it's a lot less than us. Many will not even make it because they'll get run over by a car or something, or just dump them into the interior. All right. Will three hundred thousand kittens go missing? We don't even know where they are. They crossed with a cat male relative. We didn't check, but that's what he said. And now we can't find the kitten anywhere. Lord knows where the kitten is. Maybe he's up by the O Bond Distillery. You don't know, but you're not going to make any active effort to check. Will there be little cat migrant groups there? What about the cats. They're living out the grandfather period in that village. Who you know, they got eight hundred cats in the village and now you got ten thousand brand new cats they got just left in there, and society's just beginning to change, and nobody communicates with each other, and there's animosity among the pre existing cats. Will all of these things exist? Will a bunch of self righteous cats start going on cat television and telling you that they need these other cats here because if they don't have these other cats here, there won't be blueberries for their stupid soccer mom smoothies. And we'll have to sit through that. I know what you're thinking. You're saying, k C. Come on now, you're just making up stuff. I would tell you that I'm not just making up stuff. I can't. We didn't play the audio the other day, did we. There is audio I didn't even get to didn't even get to of Nitwitz over on CNN sitting there and literally running the whole who's gonna pick our food argument? Apps? I was just unmitigated insanity every step of the way. So will there be a version of this? But the version is for cats. I need to know these things. I can't fool Did you just put it up there? Hang on, Rossmoy just put it up there. Yeah, here we go. This is an actual thing. I want to know if there's going to be a cat.
Speaker 6: Version, wait until American women can't get blueberries for their smoothies. I cannot wait until there is a full crackdown on all small businesses. As if that's going to be the solution to the immigration problem. It is just going to put immigration related issues further into.
Speaker 5: The darker corners.
Speaker 6: We're not going to see them. It's just going to become even harder to solve the problem. It's it doesn't make sense to punish individuals and people when there is a broken system.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine if they can't get their cat dip for their morning whatever. By the way, do you know where the Do you know where the majority of blueberries are grown? Because I I this was easy to look up. You know you know what countries have the most blueberry production?
Speaker 3: One?
Speaker 1: Canada is one of them, by the way, but the vast majority come from Mexico, which could be an issue, although apparently after a few hours it wasn't, and Chile both. That's who's producing the majority of her blueberries. Now, we make a lot of blueberries, don't get me wrong, but what are you talking about. You can't have blueberry stree. Do you think that that's on this whole issue which involves separated families. Yes, those three hundred thousand kids I mean incorporated in my whole cat diatribe and all of these things. And you think Mexico and Canada is not going to do it. Did you see how fast they bent the knee yesterday? They took just long enough that idiots like Michael Steele and others were able to go, see tallet tariffs don't work, and tomorrow everyone's jobs are gone. Mexico was forty eight minutes Canada was Canada held out right. They put up a good fight, which was about early lunchtime. We got an inkling that was coming and by the time you got done digesting your subway sandwich, they were like, all right, we're gonna do this, because somebody put both those leaders in a room and went, even if they went, you know, you're right, at least from their perspective, we're gonna have double unemployment tomorrow, which would have been really what happened in Canada. It would have doubled their unemployment. Now you have people like Ford, who I thought it was the crackhead dude, but it's not. It's a different dude named Ford who kind of looks like him, Unlike he's a crackhead still running stuff, but not. He's the premiere of Quebec and he's doubling down on this. Really we're gonna can And they canceled like a bunch of Starlink contracts and stuff like that'll show Elon. Elon clearly doesn't care, and he also realizes that if you're in the northern reaches of any of these provinces, you don't have any other options short of these boondoggles that pay on average three thousand dollars a year to maintain a high speed internet connection in some of these Inuit villages, when in reality, you can get everybody, you get everybody there, own starlink, pay the bill and save most of that money. So let them have a hissy fit.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 1: It wasn't just reading about the USA stuff. It was passively watching what was going to happen with Mexico and Canada yesterday. And like we told you on the show, Chile, Excuse me, China is going to be a bit of the outlier. But how long did those two last ros? Were you surprised see Canada and Mexico come around? I saw you posted about it yesterday.
Speaker 3: I was laughing hysterically. Yeah. The day before you had these people on social media that were going, look at Trudeau, look at Trudeau at that poety show to make why he's a great leader, and why he you know, he's speaking two languages at once somehow, and he's going back and forth, and he's going to show Trump the business, you know what I mean, He's gonna show them what Canada is all about. And all we need to do is turn off their electricity, even though our pipeline goes through the United States before it comes back to our east.
Speaker 1: But never mind all I said, because the keystone Nextcellen h was.
Speaker 3: Going to show them. And then it was like Lessen, what what it was ten hours or something?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Twelve, man's generous, but yeah, yeah, yeah, ten hours to be official. I think about seven when.
Speaker 3: They said they were going to do it, just completely caving and giving us exactly what we wanted. And you know what Trump was asking for. It wasn't a crazy ask. It was like Hey, how about you look at your side of the border. Can you just sort of, you know, patrol that side of the border and make sure the drugs and stuff aren't coming through here? And they're like, no, I can't do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what are you expect you to get it perfect? We just expect you not to have triple which I didn't realize triple the number of actual apprehensions of Mexico, which doesn't mean they're doing a great job over it. There's still a percentage of it. It just shows you. It shows you that. Also, the Canada has become the premier entry point for people on the terror.
Speaker 3: Watch list, but there's more ways to enter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's one hundred. If I could tell you how to cross the Canadian border right now, go in, have a good time, and come back out on a dirt road. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, just look at the map, because marketing and were looking at this yesterday because we were curious before Canada actually you know, caved how many entry points are there, and obviously the borders. But yeah, dude, there's so many.
Speaker 1: Mountana's litter with them a Minnesota and that most of them are rule man and I've crossed over. I told you when I was crossing over the War Road. Now now there is a legal thing there, but it's so life is so different there that because I was crossing in the morning as school was getting ready to start. In the opposite lane coming into Canada from me is a steady stream of high school kids. They don't even stop. They don't even stop, just wave at the US customs and a guy kind of writes the license plate down. And the reason is is because in Warroad, Minnesota, which you go up find Lake of the Woods and it's it's on the left side there you have Bidet, you have War Road, and then as you cross over you have very rural portion of Canada. There is a reservation there on the on the lake, but there's also just a bunch of people and the closest town by a mile is War Road. So they do all their grocery shopping there. And this is more important when they have their babies. That's the hospital they go to and War Road, so those kids are technically US citizens even though none of them live in the US. They they use they that was the they use it to go to school there. In fact, the way the whole thing's funded up there is a little different, and it's just because there is nothing in Canada there of any decent size until you get all the way up to Saskatchewan and stuff, because you're in rural Manitoba there, and so people all come down and so the kids that are coming in to go to school, it would be insane to stop them. It's very loosey goosey. A lot of it's built on trust. And that's an actual checkpoint. You go fifty miles towards the North Dakota border where there's nothing and you can get into northern Montana. There's ranches that use service roads as part of getting departs of the ranches that technically cross into Canada, and it's not marked. You just got to know what you're doing. Me and my cousin, Me and my cousins used drive on some of these roads. Now, we didn't use it to necessarily access Canada and the people around there. We did it to go shoot birds and stuff. So that's what's going on here, and yeah, what they were asking for is pretty reasonable. The question is how did we get here? Well, it's the same way we got here with the USAID programs and everything else. We used to have a balance here in the US because we primarily funded our country based on terrace, but we had a balance. We would look at somebody who wanted to do a business and we'd find out what the mutual benefit was, and yes, we would even yield on the side of giving a little because we wanted that revenue. We wait, we wanted them addicted to doing business in the US. And over the years, what happens is soft politicians went, you know, it's not really fair because they're so poor compared to us, They're GDPs not as high, and so we would get increasingly worse situations and they would they would take an inch, they would take an inch, and I would understand why they would do it right, because they're negotiating for their country now they're people. So if you have a soft politician who's like, oh shucks, look at that. Look at the little guys just getting going with their stuff, well, you know what, we're not gonna We're gonna tear if they're stuff. They had mouths defeat and whatnot. And then so they established sectors in there. And then they start establishing sectors where laws are written and put into place, like they did with the California flower industry, not the bread flour, but the pretty flowers, right that you're all gonna buy on Thanksgi, on Thanksgiving, on Valentine's Day because you're a schmuck. And so they we basically turned that whole industry over to Columbia's part of a trade deal. In fact, there are busted, old, abandoned greenhouses in Marin County, California that used to grow all of not all these, but a crap ton of these flowers. But we just opened it up to Canada, to Columbia. We did it because we felt bad. Look at it. It's a lot of violence down there. People are poor. What are we going to do? And they went all shucks all the way through instead of constantly reminding politely that were the United States and doing business here is really good for you. And so Trump's looking at all these after years of neglecting, going look, we're going to bring these back to where they need to be. And of course it's a painful process, but it's a process you all allowed to happen, and he's going to be the adult. We'll be back. But like literally all the stuff where there's proposals to ban or kurtell it up there, and what are you guys doing? Man? So if you don't know, there is uh they're looking at banning cats and I'm just want like, how do you enforce that the can't tiny cat checkpoints? Will smugglers still be called coyotes because I don't know if you know what happens when coyotes and cats get around each other. It's usually not good for the cats, like or little dogs. Do you remember when Jessica Simpson got her dog eating by coyote and then went on social media, uh all about it? I think you did a parody Now I don't remember it. I think we did a parody song. See if I can find that trying everybody did the parody song too. They just get another dog or something, all right, you know what. That's right, that's how my brain works. So everybody just play in or plug in because I'm gonna find this real quick. Yeah. Yeah, when the uh they don't they don't do well? Oh man, it would be under song, wouldn't hold on? Yes? I found it so uh in the Hollywood Hills, she had a she had a little dog, a little purse dog that went missing. And then there was some trail cam video and there like is that your dog near a coyote? Well, where'd your dog you go? And then she she posted these like long, I don't celebrate their little dog got eaten. But man, if you got coyotes around, even if you're in there, you don't let small animals out. The coyotes don't eat them. The eagles will. I told you it had some of my friend's parents. I was there at an event they had like a big cookout thing and two hours of it was what happened to a little the other yappie Pomeranian and an eagle happened. So, yeah, you gotta be careful. That's what it was. It was a three dog night.
Speaker 7: Jessica, vent's a dead dog.
Speaker 1: Nobody. You will have a fine back up. She'll come out instead of that chiote is behind. So let me give you some advice. Skip the twegt your mode alone, then go by and dumb doll.
Speaker 3: But if it.
Speaker 1: Fits, send your person. It's kyoted feed so by a different breathe advice that you were a smart arct girl. You exa did as true.
Speaker 7: That the lion drink said, it's a circle of the fire.
Speaker 1: She's now kayoting poop.
Speaker 8: Skip the tweg your mod along, then go bye and dumb doll.
Speaker 1: But if it fits, send your person. It's kyoted feed so by.
Speaker 3: A different breathe, all right.
Speaker 1: So that's and that's just that, that's just the tip of this. These are all proposed things again, not that they're all gonna pass, but are all proposals currently in the Scottish legislature. So fireworks banning those raf flyovers, because why would you want you know, that probably scares some people. The one o'clock gun at Edinburgh Castle, which is kind of a it's a traditional thing, but it's a tourist thing too. Burning wood that to be fair, finding trees in Scotland can be a little difficult around many of the more popularized areas. They do have forests, and especially if you get up where that the big British monarchy have there. They do all their stag hunting up there and stuff that's pretty impressive and you can kind of look over the hills at it. Social media under sixteen birthday cakes and orange juice. They're also want to ban bagpipes in certain circums. How do you do that? How do you put any restrictions on bagpipes? How do you Bury police if you don't have bagpipes? I don't even know how that works. I thought bagpipes are required for any gun salute a fallen officer funeral. And that's just in the US. It has to be that way in the UK, nuclear power, you name it. So I don't know, man, I think I think William Wallace, if you'd have told them all this, would have would have let the British people or the British lords just uh just have their way with your just prema knock to the hell out of your wife and just look the other way, because you'd be like, what am I fighting for? Man, it can't be this all right, you know, it'd be real, real sad is Donna? Hello Donna?
Speaker 3: Are you good morning?
Speaker 8: Casey?
Speaker 1: Good morning?
Speaker 9: So are they gonna have a Gimo equivalent and call it kipmo?
Speaker 1: You know what, here's the thing. I don't like the pun, but I'm I'm willing to agree if it means that there's a giant cat prison.
Speaker 5: So that's terrible.
Speaker 1: You know, the problem.
Speaker 5: The problem with Scotland is it's a soul of scott Now.
Speaker 1: Now that's it. That is a famous quote.
Speaker 5: So yes to steal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I will say this, though, I don't think you put it in Scotland. I think you do. You put it in El Salvador because that guys like willing to build mega prisons for us.
Speaker 5: So yeah, right on.
Speaker 1: Plus it would give all the other people some to eat. So all right, all right, so I'm gonna mark you out for not moving to Scotland. Okay, yeah, Donald wouldn't. She couldn't function there having access to kats. Yeah, if you didn't see this, the president of l Salvador is like, hey, all right, so I know you can only store like thirty thousand at this skipmo thing. You're proposing what and you have all these countries they are going to make it very difficult to bring about. What if we built you a mega prison because I don't know if you know this, we're kind of into mega prisons right now, and you know we could do that you just pay us. And Trump's looking to that, going that's a damn fine idea. Oh, people are gonna lose their minds. Absolutely. So not only are you not are you deported from the US, but because by the way, these are not just random folks. These are the very same people that Columbia tried to turn back because we had them shackled in a plane. Yes, that's right. We had a plane full of people who themselves are all murderers or suspected murderers or or drug kingpins who Colombia didn't want to allow a plane to land because we had them in shackles.
Speaker 3: I don't think we didn't go far enough there. They should have all looked like Hannibal Lecter.
Speaker 1: Said about with one of the full wheelchairs with the masks and the whole con Air fields.
Speaker 3: Right, Steve Bushemi and Cony Air. Yeah, with the mask and the dolly and then when the when you would land and you would open up the back of the plane, you would just kind of roll them. They would roll down the dolly.
Speaker 1: H yeah, line of sorts. Yeah. So, but like Columbia's position, what do you think if we just let them all run around like it's business class, But they knew that this plane was literally flying them back to the country where they're probably gonna get thrown in the poke.
Speaker 3: Then it actually turns into kan Air.
Speaker 1: Then it is kan Air five minutes because what do they have to lose? You absolute luned to what do they have to lose. They'd be up there like that Somali pirate going I'm the captain Now. In five minutes, they'd be falling out of the air and they'd be pulling that and it looked like that crazy fight scene with Bain right get in the opening of that mission Impossible Planes. Like they're not going to go back. Of course, they're at shackles. They just they they didn't get the full outfit the Ross wanted. So that's a very interesting proposal. I don't know what that looks like. People lose their buying because they're already losing the mind over the audacity of El Salvador to basically jail career criminals there, which the people seem to like, not all of them, obviously, if they got relatives locked up in there. But and don't get me wrong, is else are there people locked up in there that l Salvador may have fast tracked, probably, but there that's also El Salvador. So the US, if they have any concerns with that, needs to be very vocal about, Hey, while you guys may be running it, it will be run to US standards or not. But the screeching will get it will continue I promise yes, Janet, what's up?
Speaker 9: Hey, So that crazy woman you are playing a clip on earlier? What is she talking about? Who's coming ford blueberries for smoothie? All the other examples she gave, Like, that's not already happening too, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hold on, let me play the audio again. She was really into the blueberry smoothies. But here we go.
Speaker 6: I can't wait until American women can't get blueberries for their smoothies. I cannot wait until there is a full crackdown on all small businesses.
Speaker 1: As if that's going to be the solution.
Speaker 6: To the immigration problem. It is just going to put immigration related issues further into.
Speaker 5: The darker corners.
Speaker 6: We're not going to see them. It's just going to become even harder to solve the problem. It's it doesn't make sense to punish individuals and people when there is a broken systems.
Speaker 1: So it sounds like her two points were the blueberries, but also the smoothie shop.
Speaker 9: So right right, Like, hello, COVID crack down on small businesses. I mean, COVID could go anywhere except Walmart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but these are smoothie shops, Janet, where they serve fresh blueberry smoothies.
Speaker 9: Just stupid is wrong with this one?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Well even the people in the panel were kind of looking at her like, would you stop bringing up agricultural examples because we're kind of fitting a pattern here. So yeah, all right, well I'm sorry, I'm sorry about that, but your smoothies are in periled. But it sounds like obviously they were already imperiled for you Janets.
Speaker 3: So nothing does that woman that was unseen? And then does she really speak like that the Valley girl? Yeah, yeah, she sounds doesn't It sounds like a parody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, That's why I kind of smacked when I was making fun of her, because it's very.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, you Blue Buys and you weren't gonna be like where the Mexicans like.
Speaker 1: It's so groty. You know what I'm saying is how grotty it is? Good point, Oh my gosh, so grody to the max. Some would say it's to the max grody. I don't know if i'd go there, would you would you say? To the max? Ross? Or almost to the max? Almost almost to the max? Okay, all right, so it's groedy but not quite to the max. It could be groedy? Or is all that we're saying seven seventeen. The grotty will continue next hang out at the very leadst A very good way to expose the sheer hypocrisy of people. Let me let me ask Ross. I'm gonna ask you the question, do you think women have agency? Grown women, not women suffering from any sort of thing that may call into question their ability to make legal, rational decisions. I still question the rationals sometimes. But but do women, adult women have agency to make their own decisions?
Speaker 3: Of course they do, I believe right.
Speaker 1: You even have a wife, right, and you feel that she has agency? Do?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: You do? Okay? Okay, So if your wife decided to show up to an event wearing nothing and then drop trou in front of all the cameras, would that be on her a little bit? Not that not that your sweet wife would do that, But would you go, oh, obviously somebody made her do that? Or would you be like, oh my god, what is going on?
Speaker 3: I think in her? In her? You know, if it was it might be mind control of some sort, because it's so would be so car.
Speaker 1: But there's not a So there's not a pattern of your wife showing up at red carpet events there with her boots out or anything, okay.
Speaker 3: Which seems to be that's the thing that Kanye's is his wife.
Speaker 1: First, Oh you knew where I was going with this. Yeah, I guess they're married.
Speaker 3: So they're married, okay, yeah, No, it seems to be like a pattern with her because every time you see her, she's not wearing pants, or she's not wearing a shirt, or she's doing things to Kanye on a boat or whatever.
Speaker 1: Like what putting sunscreen on her? Yeah where all over all over? Yeah? Okay, but especially lower than all over maybe yeah, and not with her hands anyway. So here's the thing. So ever, since she's throwing the red carpet there, like the other half of Twitter, the one who wasn't melting down just over the exposing of all of this USA boondoggle, the other half of Twitter yesterday was like trying to have some sort of like Bianca Sence sorry which is her name intervention because they were like slow rolling the video and at some point Kanye talks to her. They don't know what he says, and they were saying, well, obviously what's happening is she is under his control. She's not making her own decisions, and he's ordering her around. Look just look at her. She you can tell that that is Stockholm syndrome or something. The boat thing that he's referring to was a specific act and like and and all that, and none of it's her fault. It's not her making a decision.
Speaker 3: Right, It's just he has her under his control, right, Yeah. Or they're both crazy people that found each other.
Speaker 1: Right, there's that. That's the other One's the other one he could go with. Yeah, So, like you just assume because she's doing this, that Kanye is obviously forcing her to In this day and age, for a woman to make the decision that she wants you to see part of her nether regions, especially in a public set, in a publicity driven setting, it has to be a man forcing him to do it. Then you don't believe in agency of women if that's your default, because one, OnlyFans exist. So like that barrier's broken. Two, this is hot. How many wardrobe malfunctions some intentional, Okay, a lot of them intentional are part of the Hollywood celebrity zeitegeys Right, Yeah, I remember Britney getting out of that car. Remember the super Bowl, right, which Anna Jackson and Justin Timberlake and there, even there, they tried to go, well, Judd justin did that to her. She couldn't have done that. Maybe Kanye is just dating somebody who wants you to see your body, man, she said, and look, she got a pretty good body on her. I didn't want to look. It just happened to show up at my news feet. Nothing I could do. And because everything that Kanye does is seemingly reaction publicity driven. This guy loves stirring the pot man. He's very good at it. So you think the woman by his side isn't going along with it? Sure, she probably adores him, but I don't think he had to talk her into this stuff, and I don't think he's given her hypnotic orders. Are you talking about TikTok prank? Which I'll do in a moment. Oh you're kidding me. All right, here's the headline. Wait, hold on, I gotta do. It's New York Post, so I have to have nine little splashovers and pop up ads and then it'll allow me to here we go, illegal migrant cut loose in plea deal after raping sleeping women. But then the Fed stepped in, all right, so we can get some sanity here. Yeah, here we go an Ecuadori and migrant to cut a plea deal with Queen's prosecutors that allowed him gave him no jail time for raping sleeping women? Is it not as raping if they're sleeping? Am I? I have to ask whoope? Since she delineates these things, was it rape or was it rape? Rape?
Speaker 6: Ugh?
Speaker 1: So this twenty seven year old kel cardenis, I don't know if i'd pray kal kyle kail kai l. I don't even know how that'd be pronounced anyway, picked up by federal agents Monday morning, less than a month after being freed for the horrifying twenty twenty three rape and sex abuse case. So yeah, the Feds are getting a little proactive here man. And so they watched this playout obviously, you know, going back a month under a different administration, and prosecutors up in Queens are like, yeah, about that thing where you were literally raping somebody was trying to sleep. We gave you no jail time. The Feds were not having them. So where did this take place? On public transfers?
Speaker 9: Are now?
Speaker 1: Okay? So was at an apartment party in Jamaica Queens. The woman told authorities that she had passed out and woke up to basically having her clothes removed and this guy literally in the act of it, and they weren't even going to give him jail time. Listen to the evidence they had for this, so they kind of knew each other, but not really. One of the pieces of evidence the prosecutors brought to trial was messages between the victim and her attacker, in which he stated that he saw her sleeping and had to start touching her. So while she's passed out, while he's escalating to full on sex with this woman, He's also explaining via Instagram texts why he's doing what he's doing. You look so hot. I saw you sleeping. I figured, hey, this is as much chance. So you have you have an admission. You have an admission. You have the witness testimony or the victim testimony. You have a witness who testified because she started screaming, people ran in what's up? And you require Here's what he was sentenced to. One year of sex offender counseling but no jail time. That is amazing, I mean, but it's really not. That's uh, you know DA and prosecutors in the Manhattan area right there. Oh, he also had to stay away from the victim. I guess whether she's awake or asleep, he's got to stay a certain distance. However, federal agencies decided to go ahead and pick him up because while that he may have been adjudicated on the state charges there, the fact remains that he crossed the border illegally, and I guess there's some other charges he has too, And they're just like, nope, we're going to scoop you up in our with our big criminal migrant goldfish net. Well that's good. I don't know, maybe you're on your way down Salvador two, sir. Absolutely just nothing but wins all week man and just stupid stuff. Do you see the governor of New Jersey who was like he's in an interview and he's wanting to act tough, and he's just like, ah, I have an illegal migrant in the governor's mansion. What are you going to do about it? And then they asked Homan at home and it's like, oh, really that's true. Do you got is that happening? All right, we'll get a warrant for that. And that piece of garbage, was literally backtracking by by sundown. He's like, just kidd, we don't have no, we don't have it. A I'm not harboring an illegal immigrant in the in the in the governor's mansion. That's crazy. And it's like, well, hold on, so were you just lying all morning or was the person there and now they're not like none of this makes any sense? Or did you get called on your bs and you realize the whole You a doug, Because let's look at the options. Even in New Jersey, which is a state that is not outside the realm of purple right, they have Republican governors there. They have a very contentious race coming up. A lot of people throwing their hat in to be the Republican person there because right now, if you can get in there and you don't have a major scandal, you got a pretty good chance. And the last thing this term limited democrat up there would do is create this scenario where the Feds are raiding the governor's mansion. What if he was harboring them there? People are going to have a very different response to that because it looks so insane and it just shows you how backcrap crazy people are, especially if it's somebody who has a significant criminal background, which is the focus of immigration. They're not even coming in and getting your domestic help. Or however, you see these people every time you open your mouth and Trump's Trump's guy Homan called you on your bs and you immediately folded. Sure, you're Canada now in Mexico and Honduras, in Colombia. You're all the things. Meanwhile, Joe Biden's moving on to his next chapter in life. What do you what do we think in rom com buddy comedy? Maybe a reboot of Weekend at Bernie's. That'd be amazing.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking like a combination of Weekend at Bernie's, would like, say, like a Liam Neeson movie, Like.
Speaker 1: So, okay, all right, but you know Liam Neeson's character, which is usually the same. It's just taken on a snowplow or taken on a train or a plane or whatever. Although I watched the latest one where he's just trying to reconnect with his dad's very it's it's not the usual stuff. I can't remember what the name of it is, but it's a it's a big drama. And yeah, don't get me wrong, he is a criminal dude with a heart of golden there or whatever, but he was a dragger. So anyway, I only asked because Biden already has been signed as the to a talent agency, one of the one of the big boys there, which I mean, this is just I understand why the talent agencies are coming out because there's so many production options nowadays, even ones that he could probably make it through. But it was it Cia right who handles, and they're a big moon back. These are the yeah, creative artist agencies CIA. This is a big one. When you normally hear about these guys, it's because somebody in Hollywood had a conservative opinion and they drop them as a client. So they immediately signed Biden and so now you know, it's just keep the money spiger going. Here we go. We don't know what the services are, but I have to wonder. I don't get right, I don't know if it would be a dramatic role, and it would be funny watching him issue threats to you know, a group of Albanian gangsters or something. But if you thought that video of from the Irishman that we mocked of of de Niro pretending he's fifty years younger. Herb stomping that shop owner was funny to watch because his legs just don't move like that. Can you imagine him having to do a fight scene with Joe Biden?
Speaker 3: You know, the handlers would have to jump in and do it.
Speaker 1: He'd be dead. He'd be dead. They'd be like, why don't you stretch mister proble?
Speaker 3: My gosh, she's I don't know, man, he's surpry.
Speaker 1: What's he gonna do? The awkward, weird downhill walk with his arms flailing like he's trying to go down the Like. The fight scenes aren't gonna be on the roll upstairs to the plane, I can tell you that much. You're not Jackie Channing anything on there. It would be funny to see some like thirty year old stunt dude with like the hair plug hit in film from an angle.
Speaker 3: But I mean the Albanians could be chasing him up the stairs and then he could fall backwards and take them all out.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a good point, like bowling pins just knock them all out. So more of a more of like a mister Bean as a spy kind of thing. There you go, all right? Yeah, so yeah, we don't even know what's gonna be going on, but that is getting signed to. That means there's a bunch of money that's going to be changing hands. What other cameos could we do for Biden? That's what I want to know. What other reboots would fit? Like we can at Bernie's the one that comes to mind, which would be an easy like reboot because it's Hollywood, and then they can just haul Joe Biden around places, get some secret service guys to play as you know, the buddies there. So if you can get a couple that can act, you got a lot of options. Man. Also, it says here he and members of his family. What's Hunter Biden gonna do? Train Spotting? I mean, what's his movie? Are we gonna do a reboot? But instead of DiCaprio in the Basketball Diaries, it's Joe Biden. Oh, it's gonna be amazing or the People Versus Larry Flint Part two or something, whatever it is, it's gonna have tons of T and A in it. Can we just agree? Okay? All right? Seven forty five raced Agic from the Weather Channel. He's hanging out with us. What's going on, sir man? Much are you. I know, we're trying to figure out so Biden signed to this big Hollywood talent agency and we're trying to figure out what movie they're gonna put him in, and all we can come up with is Weekend at Bernie's Reboot. So oh wow. Yeah, yeah, there is not a lot of lines. Maybe more phasical comedy. Yeah, I guess we'll see. Yeah, it works because he's a former president, so it's just yes, it's easy to get paid once you're done the man, Yeah for sure. Right, but let's turn from fiction to nonfiction, well regulated fiction, right, yeah, that's that is and fifties a little mid fifties.
Speaker 7: Normal high normal lows in the low thirties. Take a look this morning, real quick, already seeing upper forties, low fifties for morning lows. So we're almost surpassing the high temperatures for the date, not the morning lows, and that means load to mid seventies. Today we get the seventy six that would tie a record in Raleigh, record of the Triad, I think is a little bit lower. Seventy three actually, so pretty dark close for everybody. Now, there are bigger changes coming though tomorrow. We've been talking about this last couple of days clouds that can get this east flow low pressure going north of us, and what that means for you really is a much different data than today. You're going to find the jackets again, a lot of clouds in the afternoon, some light rain and rain into Tomorrow night.
Speaker 1: We're only going to be in.
Speaker 7: The mid upper forties tomorrow, so about a thirty degree temperature swing between today and tomorrow. Then we're back up Thursday, maybe a little rain early, then low seventies in the afternoon, and that chance of rain will come in as we go through Thursday night. We'll get a break Friday morning, another round of rain for Friday afternoon, low seventies, and then we're dry Friday night late, and then another chance of rain Saturday, but dry Sunday. So every couple of days it looks like a chance of rain. The timing case do you think we'd have to work on, But I think in the next forty eight hours we'll go from short sleeves today, near record warm to much cooler tomorrow and rain most of in light but still quarter inch in some spots later the tomorrow afternoon into Tomorrow night, either rainfall, the Weather Service still, you know, talking about how the fire danger is still pretty high across most of the southeast with the lack of rainfall, and we'll get a little bit it's needed, and then I think unsettled after that, every couple of days some chances of rain.
Speaker 1: So unsettled is to be interesting. So that's fine. Yeah for me too, no ice, not st possibility, so yeah, maybe you know. Okay, all right, well, thank you very much. Do appreciate it, sir. We will chat with you in an hour. Okay, yes, sir, there you go, race stagic from the Weather Channel. No, people are coming up with Joe Biden movie titles. See I was gonna suggest that, but I'm going to have to you guys know what's up. All right, We'll see if any of them are funny, and we'll get your calls next. Hang on, do you guys know Ross? Do you guys even go out or you? Yeah? Yeah, you made the wise decision. A lot of people ain't having that. Apparently police had to show up to the chilis at a mall in Nashville, the Opry Mills Mall. I don't know what it is. I don't know. I probably in trouble for this. I don't know. I have no beef with chilies, but I always find the mall adjacent chilies are more interesting, you know what I mean by that? More interesting? And I don't know, maybe maybe it's just everyone's in mole mode, but whatever least recalled after gunshots around. Also, I have a question if you're in if you let's say you go to Chili's to avail yourself of endless baby back ribs, which I would understand, I'm here for it, Yet you're only on let's say you're only on your second platter and you're a you're a three or four platter kind of person, right, you make Chili's executives nervous and gunshots rang out, So like the rest of the folks in this story, you all run outside because you know you don't want to get Swiss cheese while you're eating your ribs. Does that stop the clock? Or are you that's just it? They were endless until you know, because if you read, they have actual verbiage on what endless really means. Because people suit them for stuff like you can't do take out. There's a certain timeframe all of this I don't know. Once the police clear the scene, can you go back in and then boom? And then they got to bring you a fresh platter because that other one, because you know, it takes a while to process. The scene's probably cold. Don't know the answer. Witnesses say there was panic because people sprinting out of the mall. Quote, we were sitting on the little swings over there, right past the food court. So this is literally this one's in the mall. I guess and uh. A witness named Ladonte described to a local news station, all I see them on their walkies and like, oh, they're shooting. You need to run, run run. What if you're really hungry and your ribs just got there. Another woman said that she was checking out at the adjacent Bass Pro show. It just gets better at the bass Pro shop. Wait, do you have a bass Pro shop directly next to a Chili's and it's all enclosed. That's like redneck Kevin Man. People were running through yelling code red, code red. Everyone's got to go. It's just you hear code red. That's a mole cop speak for a not good. The Chili's, which sits directly between the TGI Fridays and Applebee's in case you didn't know, cause where is the chili that's right next to the other. Two Fast casual also saw patrons fleeing after they heard the gunshots and the commotion. In all, police say, seven shots may have been fired. If you do that thing, or I guess your other expects you to. You got a week and a half, so probably go ahead and get on that. I guess the big story today is the absolute panic going on over the US AID program established via executive order by President Kennedy. The programs as it has ballooned, has become more secretive. The last administration changed basically the transparency part of it, where you could see where a lot of this is going and who was attached to and and the Biden me or the Trump administration said, no, we're going to dig into this thing, and by the way to do it, we're basically going to get six super genius like twenty somethings to go in with their laptops and just start purging this. And these are not normal. When I say not normal, I mean those are not just normal actuaries or accountants or anything. These are dudes, Like one of these dudes, and they've all been doxed. Wired magazine decided to do a whole profile piece on him, given all of their information, because they think they're dealing with bureaucrats and they're not. You're dealing with You're dealing with guys who've accomplished more in their high school career than most humans will, including one of them. One of these young men who when he was eighteen, was bored and decided he was going to tackle something that science hadn't come up with an answer with. And specifically, the problem they had is they had a bunch of old scrolls, right, we got old scrolls. There's a whole program obviously that surrounds the Dead Sea scrolls, but there's other scrolls and they get found and it's not like you can just unfurl them like you're in an Indiana Jones movie. The papyrus or whatever they're on is so brittle you would absolutely destroy it. And so what did he do. He's like, well, I'm really really into the AI stuff right now, and we can do a lot in being able to scan even items that are rolled up like this to delineate some markings, but how do you fill it in? And so he literally customized an AI program that helped him and everybody else to read the scrolls, and he was still a teenager because he just this is all he knows, and this is all these guys know. So they're happy to sit in the Eisenhower Building with an endless supply of little Debbie snacks, probably pizza takeout and and some Mountain dew, you know, code red or something, and spend all day doing that. And that's what they're doing, and they don't really. These are not partisan people. You think you're you can attack them with partisanship. You think that you can attack them with things like, well, if you do that, none of the girls with nose rings you're gonna have sex with? You guys is that they don't care. I'm not trying to demean them, but I think their dating life is probably not their priority. Right now. You are dealing with individuals who the only thing they love is solving stuff like this. They're the ones who buy the code books. They're the ones that get in and their conversations that they have online are almost indecipherable because they're almost not using English anymore. They're they're they're they're they're speaking nerd. And I mean that with all due respect to each other. They they're probably they don't even see They probably don't see this. They don't see the stuff they're being that's being written about them. They don't care. They're in heaven. They are in number crunch. Figure out a problem nerd Heaven right now, and you can't. Those are not people you can attack the same way that you go after some bureaucrat who's worried that they won't be on the gravy train anymore. Do you think any of that was there, six of them. Do you think they care for a moment that some politician on the other side of the aisles holding a press conference talking about how they're committing espionage. I don't believe they do. I I don't think it motivates or demotivates them. I think they're just gonna go ahead and do it. Why Because the stuff that's getting that that's emerging from this analysis, just the first little look at it, is absolutely insane things. And there's a reason that people realize, like a lot of things in government, that this is a slush fund. This is a slush fund for progressive programs. But it's more than that, it's a safety net. So that you can go and you can get a job in the government, and you can do insane things, and eventually some of you will get purged. But never fear, Never fear that you were redirecting all the money to DEI programs and then covering it up when there was changes. Sure, yeah, you lost that job, but hey, how'd you like to be the executive director of whoever's planning some of this three.
Speaker 8: Dollars we spend in every program we fund will be aligned with the national interest of the United States, and USAID has a history of sort of ignoring that and deciding that there's somehow a global charity separate from the national interest.
Speaker 3: He's a taxpayer dollars.
Speaker 8: And so I'm very troubled by these reports that they've been unwilling to cooperate with people who are asking simple questions about what does this program do, who gets the money, who are our contractors?
Speaker 9: Was funded?
Speaker 8: And that sort of level of insubordination makes it impossible to conduct a sort of mature and serious review that I think foreign at large should should have. We were spending taxpayer money here. These are not donor dollars. These are taxpayer dollars, and we owe the American people sure the assurances that every dollar we are spending abroad is being spent on something that furthers our national interests.
Speaker 1: And it's clearly not. It's clearly not that. So that's Marco Rubio, Secretary of State also now the head of US eight. That's right. That's the extra part of this. So they didn't just do that, they took control from them. They had literally they had people who were in management positions shown up to the office list and they're like, yeah, you don't. You don't get to come in here, and then they would immediately go out and add a little press conference or they're just rotating folks in and they're like, can you believe this is happening? Yeah, yeah, I kind of came to the USAID.
Speaker 4: Over the past several years. These are some of the insane priorities that that organization has been spent money on. One point five million dollars to advance DEI in Serbia's workplaces, seventy thousand for a production of a DEI musical in Ireland, forty seven thousand for a transgender opera in Colombia, thirty two.
Speaker 1: And it just goes on. So, yeah, yeah, in the same way that and I mentioned this before, in the same way that Trump owes a large part of his election success to just a bunch of dudes who don't care, who are willing to work twenty hours a day because they're just into it. They in that case, they just love doing internet beams and trolling people. Well, that's what he's got, he said, elon's what's the You got a group of like super smart eighteen to twenty five year olds, I think is the age range. One of them's a volunteer. I think, Yeah, you got a bunch of guys who aren't gonna who don't care, who just want to run the numbers. Say absolutely, I got them coming out my you know you know what, and he just here you go, here's your office in the Eisenhower Building. Do what you do. And they don't care. And whether it's they don't care for for whatever reason, they don't care. Because people are people are speculating that they're high functioning autistic. They probably are, which also means that the way that you deal with them and you threaten them like you get the old stuff, ain't gonna work with them. I have a hard time believing any of them are nervous because they're in heaven. Look what they get to do. They get to take all this stuff that they design on the side to impress their buddies or solve, you know, actual problems, and they get to put it to work on a real world application, which is the largest budgetary application of anybody. That's the largest budget in the world. Correct me if I'm wrong, the US budget. You're not going to stop these guys. I don't care if you're Van Jones screaming.
Speaker 10: About people are going to die in very large numbers around the world.
Speaker 1: Who the people going to the Columbia Transgender Opera are going to die because they can't see the transgender opera? Or do you mean the small part of the program which may go there, which likely will not be a part of the cuts that eventually end up there. What are you talking about? The re again? When Van Jones and Democrats sail this stuff, they're like, people are coming to the border and they're crying and they're going to die if they is food. The people you have to blame are you? Did you decide to take this program which people just assumed was nothing but those un food biales and medical supplies getting air dropped into remote villages, and you turned it into your slush fund for all of these weird things. That's why we're here. So if there is negative impact on people, it's because you took the apparatus and you turned it into something else. This is your fault. So if people die, it's on you. If people come to the border, because cartels were able to convince people that there was a process that would allow them into the interior, so they sold their everything they owned, they borrowed money, they sold their sold to work in sometimes sexual servitude. That's on you. That's not because they canceled. Somebody canceled their appointment. You saw what was going on. You didn't care. We called it. We win, all right. We grab Anthony's call on the Biden movie. Yes, Anthony, what's up?
Speaker 5: I was just gonna say that Bob would be a dead ringer for Frank Drebn. But I follow of another one, Like you said something about Son of a Woman. There could be a sequel called Son of a youngin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, that's what I'm saying. It's just get him into the franchise. He's probably very interested. So and by the way, you see Trump with the little girl there for a signing yesterday, and he didn't smell her once she got to sit in the chat at the office, didn't sniffer at all. What are you even doing if you're the pay as get to smell the little girl? Come on, man, Yes.
Speaker 5: But I was also also going to say, you know, the whole thing with Tanya and his whatever she is. That's not unusual because I've only been on Twitter for two months and I'm a shot at how many four foot eleven? I want to be strippers and like my comments, and that's all I do is make smartay comments on people's other people's posts. I don't even post anything.
Speaker 1: Well, sir, what do you want?
Speaker 9: That?
Speaker 5: And that? And all these billionaires they want to give me money, but they all want the same amount somehow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, no, let's go, let's go back to the hotties. So you just you getting you just knee deep in trimm or what's going on? Man?
Speaker 5: What I don't know?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, thanks for something so I can research. All right, So that guy's problem is women want him too much or their bots. But guys, you know, don't sell yourself short. Obviously, women wants you and photos and links in the description, so they're obviously organized. So I mean, what more could you want? Eight eighteen? Hang on? I understand Los Angeles, I understand New York. The likelihood is nothing bad's gonna happen to you. But when you start like going, hey, you know, to be really funny, why don't we pretend to kidnap children for a TikTok video? And you don't get you know, pumped full of lead. That's impressive. You did get arrested though, all right, so check this out. These two idiots right here, nineteen year old Cain Villarial and eighteen year old Lane Birch from Kyle, Texas, come up with a what they thought it was a great excuse me I roll TikTok prank. All right, So here's how it went. They went to an elementary school and I guess they went down the street just a little and then they waited for the kids to emerge. And we're talking I think the kids aged in range that they interacted with from seven to nine. All right, so these are little kids, and they would wait for him to walk down the street, right they're walking home. They probably live very close and then the pair would roll up and then they were all like, they were all decked out as creepy dudes. I mean, you're already creepy if you're doing this right, but they were turning on the creep factor and so here was the prank. You're ready. They'd roll up and their little peto looking thing and they'd be like, hey, hey, you want to be kidnapped. Kid, you want to be kidnapped? We got some stuff for you, and rightfully the kids would run. One of the kids, I guess filmed them because he had a phone, which again sometimes I'm like, why do you have a nine year old phone? I don't know, maybe for this, but in reality, most of them called their parents and some parents responded, and literally the lucky thing for these two was that the police responded and basically took them into custody, probably so the parents couldn't dismantle them, and eventually the two were arrested, I guess, and the kid and the parents did call the police instead of just going down seeking justice, although I think when police showed up there were some parents they're looking for him, let's see Kyle. P D public information specialist Ashley Bradshaw said the two teens tried to tried the prank once near the school, uh, and interacted with one kid who was seven and one was nine, and then they I guess some others too, But that was the one that really got the ball rolling because those kids, as they'd been taught directly, they got out of there, got to a safe place, called their parents, and you know this thing went down. Uh. They sent out a letter reminding parents about stranger to What is the joke you're going for? Right, That's what I want to know. Look, most of those videos, those prank videos, most of them are fake, especially some of the big ones. And if it seems unbelievable, but some of them aren't. Remember the guy in the mall up in Virginia who was harassing the uh what was he? A door dash driver? Was put his hands on him and the guy's like nope, pulled out a gun, shot him, not going to do any jail time. And then the prankster his mother is like, oh it was it was My kid's fine, he's perfect, and it's just like, oh my gosh, your kid is Jack Dorsey all over again. That punk But what's the joke there? Like, I don't under I don't even understand what the what like? So what does a win look? What does good content look like? There would the kids go with you and eat candy and pet puppies and you just don't molest them, like at least with the other dumb pranks where they're like, I'm gonna go to the hood and screen the where most of those are fake too, by the way, but let's say you did do that, like I understand kind of what you're going. Do you see that dude down in Arizona who just killed himself that was doing pranks, Because here's the prank he thought was funny. He went to a coffee and it's one of those sexy waitress baristas kind of right where they're either in bathing suits or lingerie or whatever. And he went there and he'd go to the drive through with no pants on and not hiding it, and then the you know, the girls had opened the window and they'd be like, oh my gosh. And then he kept doing that. So what did they do he came back. They filmed them. They didn't throw hot coffee on his you know area or anything. They just filmed them. And he realized that that that's a sex offense in most states, let alone in Arizona or New Mexico or wherever he lived, and the dude took his own life. Man when all of a sudden, when the police started getting involved, I mean, I don't want that, but like, did you gave it?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: F lot clearly. And then what's even worse is he's got a following of these guys who quote unquote goon out, which I'll let you go down that figure, you know, all of that terminology and figuring out what's going on there, who then started harassing the baristas because their buddy did this thing, realized he messed up, and because they filmed him and called police. They they just started harassing them. And they're posting videos of them going through the drive through screaming at him, Oh you killed a guy. No, he did because you thought it'd be funny. I just don't know what a good version of attempting or asking kids if they want to get kidnapped, and then would you have done it? If the kid's like, hell, yeah, I want to get kidnapped, free candy, sign me up. I'm eight. I make bad decisions. What would that have looked like? Because there's no possible win there unless it's fake, and it clearly wasn't because police're involved. This is why I can't be a TikTok influencer. I guess I just don't understand how the rules work. All right, let's see here eight forty one. I had one more piece of audio I wanted to get to. Nope, Nope, played the Van Joe. No, I played all of it. Oh well, what do you know? All right? So a couple other things. Fans in Canada were booing the national anthem ahead of both an NHL and NBA game that took place over the last few days. What was the first one was Wings Canucks, Right, so that's going to be Vancouver and the NBA game. I don't even know what it is Clippers playing Toronto again, I know so little. And by the way, they're booing the Star Spangled banner there and it's like a like a little girl, like a fifteen year old girl singing it. So that's that's gotta be awesome for her. I don't know what her comfort level with crowds was, but she sure probably didn't think she was going to show up to do this thing, which might be the highlight of her singing career only to get booed. But then there's the other thing, And I don't mean this in a like almost every Canadian that I know, and I know a lot of Canadian living in Minnesota, you know a lot, but also working in certain capacities where we were filming TV and stuff over there, and just taking a lot of trips. Almost every single Canadian I know is somebody you'd want to have as a neighbor. They're not a lunatic. They're very conservative, but they're in their own way for the most part. They're very no nonsense, and they're not the warmest huggy people out there, which is fine for me because I'm not. But they're genuinely nice people, and almost exclusively they all got beef with their own government. But they don't hate Americans. But if you pull people in Canada at large and the US, you will find out that Canadians on average have a negative opinion of American much more. I'll crack jokes about how they haven't hoisted a Stanley cup since the Clinton administration, which, by the way, if you really want to get under a Canadian skin and you're not friends and you're just going with it that one. Usually it works. They will start explaining to you why all the good Canadian players play in the US, and then when you ask them why that is because they save an ungodly sum on taxis and those are large media markets. In a way, it's a bit of a cell phone. But you know, they still have what five teams out of thirty, so feasibly they should win one like every six years. So yeah, do a bunch of Canadians, hyped up on Canadian beer at a Canadian sporting event booing Americans because they're in a tiff right now? I don't know. Does anybody care? Ross? You care? Do you care that they're booing the national anthem at the hockey game you weren't going to go to anyway? Don't know. Ross doesn't care. I don't care. Most people don't care. I don't like it. Here's what I don't like. I don't like the part where you know all of this is going on. But again, this is what happens when you constantly you neglect the obligation that his economies grow and relationships grow and everything else. There still is a pecking order, and it is a pecking order that is defined by who needs whom more and who has established large segments of their economy around these individuals you know, in these programs and these politicians. That's all. And the fact is that the US, in almost every situation, especially with the countries who dealt with now, is going to have more leverage. Trump literally wrote a whole chapter about leverage in his book and you can go see it. And it's something that is utilized all of the time, all the time. You use it transactionally every day. How many of you have exerted leverage over your kid who wanted to do something You're like, no, we're gonna do this. Why because I'm the parent. You just did it. You just exerted leverage. I control your food and your action and your stuff. And but grudgingly though, all right, yeah, I guess that's that's true. That's what you do it every day. You do it if in you're a position of power at work or if you have more influence or longevity there every single day. Why wouldn't the president do that on behalf of people? So no, sign me up for I don't care, sign me up for weather with raced agic that I care about, because yeah, yeah, care more they than Canucks booing in Vancouver, which people will never go to. That you should. It's beautiful Vancouver's courts.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't know. A long time ago, is there? The diacor falls thing is a kid? Oh okay, it's about it right yeah twice. Oh wow, that's you're bragging now, Yeah, bragging?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Stuff, And let's see how many of us are in the seven of us in a Chrysler. Cordoba asked me how that went.
Speaker 1: That's awful.
Speaker 7: Yeah, four kids in the back, my godfather driving, my godmother in the passenger seat. My mom sat on her lap. That's the way we did it back.
Speaker 1: And then your in laws fell of the falls. No, oh man, that's good. It's all good. So it's a good uh stuffing your family members down in a barrel weather you could say that it is.
Speaker 7: I really want to let people know that tomorrow is going to be completely different, so I know it. Short sleeves today, hey, maybe even the shorts. Lot to mid seventies, close to record warmth, lots of sunshine, a bit of a breeze, and then we're down to forty tonight, so we'll be a little chillier. And then Tomorrow, there's gonna be a storm going north of us, and we're gonna get this north northeast flow, a little bit of an east wind, if you know what that is. We kind of get wedged in with.
Speaker 1: The cold air. A big change for tomorrow.
Speaker 7: We struggled to get out of the mid upper forties, and we may have a little light rain tomorrow and tomorrow night. So completely different day tomorrow, So prep for that chance to rain even around early Thursday.
Speaker 1: But Thursday we're.
Speaker 7: Gonna go back to the low seventies and then we'll get a chance of rain Friday afternoon after morning sunshine, low seventies and a little bit of rain on again, off again over the upcoming weekend. Not really sure on timing for the weekend, but again, temperatures are going to be back down into the upper fifties and mid fifties Saturday, and then we're back up to the little mid seventies on Sunday, and then we're back down to near fifty on Monday. So real roller coaster ride coming. My best advice right now is, dude, you got to do outside.
Speaker 3: Do it today.
Speaker 7: Today is probably the last day of a completely dry day and a mild day, although we'll be mild some of these days coming up. Case we'll have some rain chances than the cool days. Even we'll have rain chances too. So I think today's the best over the next seven.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you sir. We'll chant tomorrow it good and coming back with Jeff Bellinger next. Hang on, Jeff, what's going on?
Speaker 3: As Mordy Casey.
Speaker 10: After talks with the leaders of Canada and Mexico, President Trump announced he will delay his tariffs on the two nations for a month, and that was some relief to investors. The major stock averages managed a partial recovery before the markets closed yesterday, but the tariffs on China have gone into effect. China has retaliated with its own tariffs on US goods. That's keeping investors off balance this morning. S and P futures are unchanged at the moment. Nasdaq futures are up thirty points, the Dow futures are down eighty eight points. Egg prices are nearly double what they were a year ago. This is because of bird flu. The Department of Agriculture says large eggs cost just over seven dollars a dozen wholesale in the Midwest, and eggs are in short supply in some areas. Now, federal employees have just two days left to decide whether to accept buyouts and leave their jobs as part of President Trump's plan to trim the government workforce. Workers who take the buyouts will not be able to turn around and sue the government. They will have to sign a waiver requests a releasing their agency from all liability. One company monitoring the status of tariffs on Mexico is Newal Brands. It makes Coleman coolers, Sharpe markers, Papermate pens, and a lot of other products. New will make some of its goods in Mexico, but says it could easily shift some production to its existing plant in Tennessee if tariffs become an issue. The company says it could hire more US workers and scale up the factory, and it would not have to hike prices and case. It turns out Apple had good reason to be concerned about the European Union's Digital Markets Act. A pornography app called hot Tub now being marketed in the EU by a third party marketplace that was enabled by the new rules. The developer of hot Tub says the app is Apple approved. Apple says that's a lie, and it's concerned the Apple then undermine consumer trust and confidence in the company's ecosystem.
Speaker 1: Casey, okay, all right, well I heard of that app. Thank you very much, Jeff, do appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Okay, have a good day.
Speaker 1: All right, there you go, Jeff Pellings he Bloomberg News