Speaker 1: I heard with Etic with our show, you're gonna ruling it get except for similar free pursuing it tunneled out Shaw shank through the sewer.
Speaker 2: Kid, Now what you're lying at the eagle? Yeah, we're doing it. Three o'clock on the dock. Got a habit for my house, a go status. How we'd starting to get cratic shows that enough multiply like a rabbit.
Speaker 3: Tune in zone, out break it up, beat the habit.
Speaker 4: I'm on hang out with her friends, rocking on the radio.
Speaker 3: My home on boys, Gass.
Speaker 4: Talking on the radio. It's time to to this fagin. All the gokt to the stream up and.
Speaker 3: All the on my radio. Yes, it is a big, big hump day on the Ben and Skin Show. Thank you for tuning in and making us a part of your daily routine. I'm Ben Rogers. I'm joined by my close personal friend since nineteen eighty two, Jeff Skin. Wait, Hello friends, my friend from Only Texas, Kevin K. T.
Speaker 5: Turner, Howdy partners.
Speaker 3: Oh, and from the incredibly talented Nirvana cover band Oatmeal Pizza, Christina Kray, Little Baby corn Bread Ray Hola. All right, all hands on deck today for what's going to be a great show. Look, the Cowboys have traded for a receiver. It's an amazing day that Joneses are actually trying to win this year. This is a major breakthrough. We'll get into that throughout the show. But uh, just in general, SKIN thumbs up or thumbs down on the trade. Oh yeah, it's probably stupid to me. I look at it in conjunction with the Mingo trade and go god. They gave up a third, a fourth and a fifth to try to figure out their second wide receiver spot. But hell, if he puts up numbers, which I think we think he will, this is this is great, This is good man. I want dak to have the best chance possible to move this ball up and down the field. I really am optimistic about the current roster to it. I can't believe that Cowboys do it to you every year, right, yeah, you're just right when you're like, you know what, I'm done. I'm not a fan anymore. Oh my god, we're going to the Super Bowl. Where will the parade route go? Will it cut right through downtown Dallas? KT thumbs up, thumbs down.
Speaker 6: I would say it's a tough day for the hot take industry because knowing what to think about.
Speaker 5: This trade does really stem on if you keep the guy or not.
Speaker 6: Okay, And so I'll get off the fence like rational bill, and I will say thumbs up.
Speaker 3: Okay, Christina, middle finger up or middle finger down.
Speaker 7: On the middle finger up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, very well. Yeah, it's good. Okay, Okay, it's a good thing.
Speaker 6: It's the best form of If it does go bad, it's just a guy acting crazy, like if you wanted to go bad.
Speaker 5: At least it's not just a guy who sucks. This guy's good. He just might be crazy, right. I do love this, and.
Speaker 3: We're going to talk about more later, But I do love that the other guy that's going to get the ball a bunch has his contract and is squared away in CD LAMB. You know. So, I mean that's good. I have done a lot of Yeah, Okay, thank you, Jerry. We'll get back into this and talk about it a little bit later. But I wanted to bring something up to y'all's attention. I think you know. Let me just ask you. You Skin's known me since eighty two KT. You've known me the second longest in Christina the third longest. Since she's known me since twenty twenty. Yeah, I'll start with you, Christina, what is my favorite category of movie?
Speaker 7: This is a movie I would think I was gonna say, well, let's just say my answer was going to be guilf okay ai gilf? Your favorite form of movie? I think you like action.
Speaker 3: Movies, squat kat, Do you agree with that?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: And the action that he does like.
Speaker 6: Is some very well produced yeah, mature porn okay, skin, I.
Speaker 3: Think you like any movie that's on Okay, that's fair. Uh So, I like, I realized I love the action category, and I just do. I just enjoy it. And I like watching the show Reacher, even though it absolutely sucks. First season was pretty good, second season brutal. But it's just this guy who goes around kicking everyone's ass. And so this idea of the guy who's had it up to here and now he's kicking everyone's ass and you shouldn't have messed with him. I think dudes like that. I think that resonates with guys. And I pulled up a list of the greatest action movies ever according to Men's Health, and number one on that list is First Blood, an example of a guy who's had it up to here, and he's not going to be disrespected, and he's gonna kick Brian Denying's ass up and down a mountain. I like the political message of it, right, we turned our back on our veterans, even small town police forces. The boorn ultimatum. I saw that, but I heard it's great. It's like this idea that, oh yeah, you're gonna mess with me. Well, I'm actually a human weapon. I'm gonna kick everyone's ass. Right, You're gonna get it all the way up to the elbow, right right, John Wick, you stole my dog, you killed my dog. I'm gonna murder everyone. You know, it's that idea of the guy who's an action hero. Because most of us have we don't want to go to prison. Huh So if we get disrespected or something done to us, we just take it. And these are the guys who aren't gonna take it. They're gonna go whip everyone's ass. It's the action movie version of the stripper with the ass to grind.
Speaker 6: The ass to grind. Okay ye following yeah yeah, yeah right, Christina, Yes, yeah, I think that's right. I like this out of that.
Speaker 3: But anyways, one of my favorite movies with regard to that is another terrible movie, but I'll watch it every time it's on. And that's taken with Liam Neeson and I want to go back to the This is the guy that kidnap his daughter. He's got a particular set of skills. He's gonna track you down and kick your ass. He actually was on the phone with the kidnappers of his daughter while they were kidnapping him, and this was the legendary phone conversation he had.
Speaker 9: I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you're looking for a ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired her for a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go, now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you. I will find you, and I will kill you.
Speaker 7: Let's go.
Speaker 3: As someone who knows about the movie but has never seen it, I would assume that on the other end of the phone they said, it seems to me you should have been able to translate these skills into having more money to pay the ransom, because it's very few guys that can do the things you do. That means it's a smaller marketplace. Therefore you should have made more money at your craft. You guys just said good luck. Oh that's all said good luck. And then Liam Neeson found him and killed him and tortured him and got his doilac. Okay, yeah, sorry if you're gonna watch that tonight. But I realized the action category is my favorite, and I just enjoy things like that, even though I know they're cheesy and whatnot, but it's fun to watch a guy kick an ass, which is why this caught me off guard. I stumbled across this this morning when I was doing some research getting ready for the show, and somebody turned Taken into a musical, and I realized I hate musicals. And here's an example of what that speech would sound sound like if it was in a musical instead of an action movie.
Speaker 9: I don't know who you are, I don't know what you want. If you let my daughter go, let be m move it. If they don't, I will look for you. I will find you, and I will cue. You have a very particular set of skills, army skills I have acquired overall carrier.
Speaker 3: Man for people like you.
Speaker 6: Like you, I don't know who you are.
Speaker 9: I don't know what you want. If you let my daughter go, that'll be the end of it. Thank Donald.
Speaker 7: I will look for.
Speaker 9: You, I will find you, and I will kill you.
Speaker 6: That's really good, right, give him a tone?
Speaker 3: All right? Coming up next thing, skin is tracking. We're gonna take a skin. Well. I'm worried about AI more and more every day. Does this creep you out?
Speaker 5: Track another edition of things skin is tracking?
Speaker 3: All right? This is where I get you guys, up to date on all the things I'm paying close attention to. And something just came in that I'm now tracking closer than the other thing. We'll see if we can get to both. This is a friend of mine sent me this note that his thirteen year old son's English teacher sent to him. Apparently he and another student were trying to be funny and Blank wrote penis equals ninety six centimeters on a small piece of paper and then folded it up and toss it over to a table of girls.
Speaker 7: Hold thirteen thirteen. Yeah, that sounds about right.
Speaker 3: The girls turned it into me and I notified mister Johnston. So and so admitted to writing the note, and mister Johnson gave him a lunched attention and asked to let you both know the cinemeters and millimeters. He said, centimeters, So he's talking about a thirty seven inch, right, Christina's saying, that's about right.
Speaker 5: No, that's what you said.
Speaker 7: The age for them to be making those jokes is about right. That's about when the jokes start, and then according to you guys, from what I've learned, they never stopped.
Speaker 3: That's fair. So I don't know.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 3: The guy sent it to me and all he said. His only commentary was this effing kid. Yeah, literally, that's awesome. So what about you just holding it up, just throwing it on a table of girls.
Speaker 5: He's just shomming the waters man. What if he gets a taker?
Speaker 3: You know, it's a numbers game, you know, really just got to float it out there as much as you can. How do you prove that though? You know? So they were how old are they? Thirteen? Thirteen?
Speaker 5: So that's the age? So I was, yeah, so I would have.
Speaker 3: Been eleven or twelve when you're a countant who was my good friend at Dartmouth Elementary drew a penis on one of the whistle chairs. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, and we got called down to the office. But I mean he was floating it out there, right, he was just letting folks know, and he's like, look at the shape of this chair. Yeah, it was perfect for my artistic expression.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, that that's amusing. And I am tracking that story. For tracking tracking, I'm also tracking this. I'm all for nostalgia, but I might feel like this is a little bit creepy. Wait time out. Yeah, one of those girls turned him in. They took the note to the teacher loom. You know what she's doing though, what cover fire. She's tracking the story too, She's tracking the story eighteen. Yeah. So there's a name that I never knew, but I heard him a million times. His name was Jim Fagan. Do you guys know that name? Why do I know that you may have seen the same news story.
Speaker 6: No, I don't know.
Speaker 3: He was the voice of NBC's NBA coverage all throughout the nineties. Okay, so you know NBC got NBA back and they're going to be rolling it out and you know they're playing the No No No, round Ball Rock, Round Ball Rock. They're bringing that back, known for his thirty seven inches and is part of their nostalgia. They are going to have some nostalgic style promos with Jim Fagan's voice on it. I like this. Jigan has been dead since twenty seventeen. I don't like this, and they are using AI to recreate his voice and have him say new things badass. I think it's a touching tribute. Now, I will say that they are doing it in conjunction with his family. Of course, as he died, they squandered all of the money he made. I made that, Yeah, I was like that seems like an O no, no, no, I shouldn't put that in there. Squandered.
Speaker 6: Yeah, man honored this guy.
Speaker 3: This is not the first time NBC has done this. Also, and I did not know this.
Speaker 6: Do you know the Olympics, Yes, al Michaels right, Yes, they.
Speaker 3: Used during the Olympics. Al Michaels, who's not with them anymore, was compensated for the use of his AI generated generated voice for your daily Olympic recap on Peacock.
Speaker 6: I didn't understand it because he's still alive. They used just do the job, you're alive.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's weird.
Speaker 3: They used AI to recreate He's under contract to another thing, but they use AI. They save on his hotel and all that. I'm curious about this. So like honoring a guy who has passed for the nostalgic feel, that seems pretty cool unless you're the guy that would have got the job if it wasn't for that, the new voiceover guy who's probably the one in line to get Like, that sucks if you're that guy. But I kind of like the throwback nature of that. Like, if you were a Cubs fan and they had Harry Carey doing stuff and his family was down with it, why wouldn't you just hire Derek Collin to do it right instead of using AI? If you do Harry Carey or Schwarzenegger. Yeah, and I think because they are using the round ball rock or whatever the hell it's called, I think that that ties into all that. It is kind of creepy and weird to me, though, Yeah, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I mean, I I just get someone who's alive to do it, and you could probably, But also to that point. I don't like the new Bugs bunny voice.
Speaker 3: Oh Howard Cosell. Let's get Howard Cosell on Monday Night football. Dude, dude, this is Hallid Gosell.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna say something shocking, but I'm actually a lib hey champ.
Speaker 3: All right, there you have it. Those are things Skin is tracking. We'll keep you updated on the thirty seven incher story coming up next in the Hollywood Shuffle where you gonna take us tizzle.
Speaker 6: Well, as Skin said, we have to track what happened at Jennifer and Histown's house.
Speaker 3: All right, that's next. Before we get there, don't go in hewhere that's coming up in just a few minutes. Time for this juicy news.
Speaker 8: Hot god, if lib come, stay out the top in the shovel before I pay off this tease. What happened at Jennifer Aniston's house. I would like for you guys to hear what happened weirdly at a Roger Daughtry concert. He's playing solo and there's a lady in the crowd who wants him to play pinball wizard. And he and I was pretty old, so he's probably, you know, just wants to play what he wants to play, didn't want some old hag yelling out for him him to play pinball Wizard.
Speaker 5: Here's how it went. Okay, you like that voice?
Speaker 7: Is she the only one in the crowd?
Speaker 3: Her voice pierces through everything. So was it a crowd of all people that didn't have teeth?
Speaker 5: Probably?
Speaker 3: God, she definitely sounds like someone in the crowd of the Monty Python burned the Witch scene. Why why would somebody behave like that? Like what in their mind would make them think they're entitled to do that.
Speaker 7: It's like the people that yell free bird all the time too.
Speaker 3: It's like people do that at stand up comedy shows. I'm like, you're interrupting the entire thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, people drink? Are these things concerts? Comedy shows? You to drink a lot? Is this an acoustic set?
Speaker 3: Do you know? Yes? It is?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 3: Are you guys aware of what happened with The Who? Like a week and a half ago? Oh so you know Roger Daughtry's like eighty now or seventy nine won eighty one. So his their drummer, I believe was Ringo Star's son was drumming for The Who, and they were at he's I guess he's got you know it was it called tonightis the ringing and the area?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is that what it is?
Speaker 7: I think that's how you pronounce.
Speaker 3: It, Okay, And so he was like having a hard time hearing the key, and so he was blaming the drummer. Oh and he fired Ringo Star's son, and then it was all on their social media and then he had to turn around and Pete Pete Townsend was apologizing. Interesting, he wouldn't apologize for what was on his hard drive, but he was apologizing for the who having to fire Ringo's son. And then they had to bring him on back in and it was old because Roger Daughtry couldn't hear the key on stage and was blaming the drummer for playing too loud? What was on his hard draft?
Speaker 6: Rod Pete Townsend had some child porn on his hard drive and.
Speaker 3: He's just he's just out there in the world, still performing. He told everybody it was research. What what hy pee Wee Herman did the same thing. It's a little different. So I know where you stand on this, but so anyway we disagree on that. What's this guy's deal? I don't know man because Benita fish big. I mean, I don't even remember what I was gonna say. Yes, there are a trophy fish. Okay, so have you ever been down on the Gulf when they run? I don't even remember the story now, but my point being, Roger Daughtry's just at the edge of it and he's losing it on stage about every couple of weeks.
Speaker 5: That's pretty great.
Speaker 6: Though, this is a very mean shut the f up.
Speaker 3: Let's hear it again.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, here we go.
Speaker 5: No way, she is such a Scottish troll.
Speaker 3: Yeah I got that. Why is she in a hog? I mean, seriously already?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 6: Okay, Roger, there we go, must move on to pay off the teas here though, Jennifer Aniston lives in l A, of course, and there's a fellow by the name of Jimmy Wayne Carwile.
Speaker 5: But he's old Jimmy Wayne, old Jimmy.
Speaker 6: Wayne Carwhile Jimmy Wayne who was arrested after driving through the gates of her home when they closed.
Speaker 3: Uh, yes, that does change the story.
Speaker 5: Never closed. If it were open, it is not.
Speaker 3: Be she had a visitor trespassing bro so her security, the main gowner security team gets down there and holds the guy at gunpoint until police get there.
Speaker 5: Turns out the guy seventy five years old.
Speaker 6: So wait, why did you make that so seventy five?
Speaker 7: First off, he probably shouldn't be driving to it for me.
Speaker 6: Fuh, Oh my god, got a lot of seventy five year old eagle fans that her piss holds the president.
Speaker 7: Christina, I'm living with an eighty three year old. Anyone that's close to that age, you shouldn't really be doing anything.
Speaker 6: Okay. I didn't apologize, I've misread everything. Oh he's forty eight.
Speaker 7: Okay, so you just made me do that.
Speaker 3: Rank dude, He was like, I hate old people.
Speaker 7: I didn't say that.
Speaker 5: Jennifer is not so bad.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, he's younger than us. She's forty eight. Yep. Jennifer a in is Town's howled seventy five? Yep. Gosh, still got her fastball too.
Speaker 6: No one's gonna push back on that one. She's fifty six.
Speaker 3: Oh is she really?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Looking good?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: What was the thing she just said? She had a big sex scene? Was it with John Hamm.
Speaker 5: The Morning Show?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: And The Morning Show's worst season, Yes, it was. It was the highlight, though, he's kind of the Elon character.
Speaker 3: Yeahs, I want good though I never even watched it, and I loved that show he is so I know. I didn't see that either. I did, I didn't need to watch it. Right now, let's go, you're good, No, I just care about that scene. Oh yeah, it's fine, dude, your friends and neighbors is good with just a ham Yeah, it's good. We quit, it's good.
Speaker 5: After three we quit.
Speaker 3: I don't know, you put in enough time.
Speaker 5: He's the narrator. I don't like that.
Speaker 7: He's the narrator of his.
Speaker 5: Own show that always bucks.
Speaker 3: You would hate the Academy Award winning film American Beauty probably, but you're a Spacey guy, so you'd be conflicting. Yeah, God is his best work. He's always defending Spacey. I hate what's happened to him. Man for Pete townshend to get off and everyone go in on space. Spacey's the one guy won't tear down.
Speaker 6: It's the storyline that creeps me out, though not so much what he's done American Beauty. Yeah, yeah, it's creepy. Yeah, and he's the narrator. Yeh, there you have it. This yeah, minimum machine. I'm gonna play Pinball Wizard.
Speaker 3: I just went full lobotomy, uh socks on a freshly wax floor getting no traction. A brand new segment called called Pinball Wizard, and it's an over three minutes. We were gonna we're gonna talk playoff time, but that lady wants us duck pinball Pinball Wizard. So coming up next, we'll talk Pinball Wizard in just over three minutes because that lady's yelling at us. It is the Ben and Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle. We have lots of good stuff coming up here in the four o'clock hour, including food news at the top of the hour.
Speaker 6: God, I love food news. All right, now it's time for this playoff time.
Speaker 3: My anus was tender, No I loved it. Who was that that said? I loved it? For let's hear that intro.
Speaker 7: Again, bubble BOYD.
Speaker 5: That's good playoff top.
Speaker 3: My anus was tender, No I loved it. That was the craziest muppet ever.
Speaker 6: All right, here's the deal. Stars playing a game one in Winnipeg. Here's the problem with these damn games.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 6: He started like it's gonna say, eight thirty three, until he starts a eight thirty start like eight to fifty and fifty five, and that's a big beating. And no, you't ready to stay. Have played if you're ready for Stars hockey. Hold on, does anybody here just maybe you looked recently? Does anybody here know geographically where Winnipeg is?
Speaker 3: No idea?
Speaker 6: Canada?
Speaker 3: Now, I know that, but that's a vast country there north of Minnesota. I think all I know is that about Canada. I mean, I've I've been to bamp for Canada, but I was a child. I don't even know where it is. But I think Toronto is east, like near New York. Toronto's one hour from New York, Okay, So I don't I don't know where winnip bamp is all the way over west coast, like near Vancouver, which you know, Vancouver's all the way far west. That's why I like a lot of beal that lived there, Seattle Seahawks Sands, for example, y because it's not far from Washington. Winnipeg. Guy had no idea. Are you pretty confident in that KT?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 6: I just looked it up though, and I was I was rather yeah, fround the Minnesota North Dakota line.
Speaker 5: Just go north. So it's a little north.
Speaker 6: It's east of Saskatchewan, which Oka famously, of course.
Speaker 3: I went on their news. Yeah all the time.
Speaker 6: West of Ontario, okay, and north of Winkler. Ontario is more middle Or is that Ontario is more above the Great Lakes? Yeah, okay, so Winnebeg's right in the middle. Gotcha. It's straight north about twenty hours, twenty five hours probably?
Speaker 3: Is Is it pretty high up off the border? Is it close to the border? I don't know, man, you just had the map in front of your eye. Pretty close to the border. Okay, Yeah, it's not like you're going to the North Pole. I just don't know crap about Canada, man.
Speaker 6: Yeah. NBA playoffs last night. Okay, we'll catch up on this real quick. We have a stinking scenario where the Cleveland Cavaliers, you're one seed in the East, could.
Speaker 7: Be going bye bye?
Speaker 6: Is it down O two to Rick Carlisle and the Indiana Pacers.
Speaker 3: The last I don't know, three or four minutes of that game, and I know there was a big comeback leading up to the end of that game. The last three or four minutes of that game was just incredible. Yeah, it can't be beat Man. And you know, that's one of those things where I don't really have a dog in the hunt. I've got our friend, Mike is on Rick Carlisle's staff, so I like for good things happen to to Mike. And I think Indiana's kind of fun to watch. Miles Turner's been on our show, and he's a fun kid and he's from here. But I like Cleveland's team too. But whenever I could watch a game and not really have a hard rooting interest and just see incredible basketball unfold, it is so awesome. You don't mind the officiating when that happens. If you mind the officiating, if you care about which way it goes. Yeah, because Donovan Mitchell got screwed by the way he went straight up. Yeah, he didn't have a time out, so he had forty five points in a playoff loss. I saw that he's got three losses playoff losses in his career where he've scored over forty five points. They will be real contenders now Darius Garland needs to be healthy, dude. They'll be real contenders when Evan Mobley is their best player.
Speaker 7: I love Evan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's nice. Every day.
Speaker 9: So good?
Speaker 3: Uh okay, So Halliburton, what's a comp for him? What's any player in history that is a good comp for Halliburton? Man, I don't even know. His style is so wild. It's so different from anything I've seen. I'm like, I can't even really figure out who he reminds me of. And this is a weird comparison because it's so old. But the size he's at, that's kind of the way Reggie Theis used to play back in the day where he was a bigger guard with handles that took wild shots. But that was a different era. There's when he first came into the league. He would put these shots up and I'd go, man, they let him take that, Like, some of those shots look so horrible to me. And he's got the craziest release point. But they go in that into that game and the way they ended the game and him taking a three, that's some of the ballsiest stuff I've ever seen. Man. Yeah, and it's cool to do it on the road and they're already up one. But I heard I saw Donovan Mitchell might be a little hurt. They got big problems, man, how about that? They got big profits the year of the upset. Yeah, okay, stars get going tonight. What's time again? Nishka, very nice? Stars playoff hockey. That's playoff time, all right? Coming up next, where you're gonna take some food news?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, this is something that's taken over food and if you like bread, you might be in trouble.
Speaker 5: Bread might be going away. Oh okay, I don't mind that.
Speaker 6: Time. Have you guys noticed that as people are trying to be a little bit healthier, keto is a very popular diet that's been going on for a while that can only maybe help people lose weight fast a little bit or faster. Uh, maybe it's a little easier to manage. Have you guys noticed the amount of places that are off offering maybe lettuce wrapped U. Maybe you have a pickle. I've seen pickle hot dogs take off a little bit too, ben By the way, have y'all noticed that at all recently?
Speaker 5: We would call this protein style. If you're going to in and out burger.
Speaker 3: Uh, yeah, I mean that's how I order stuff. So like if I go to Jimmy John's, I just get it on a lettuce rap right. God, they give you way too much lettuce too. There's just so much freaking lettuce. Yeah, but uh, it's it's hard if you're on that diet sometimes to eat on the go, because first of all, everything comes with carbs, right if you're getting a burger, it's going to come with fries and your burger bun, and then you've got to try to eat just a burger, you know, with your bare hands. It's it's all very difficult. But those restaurants that offer that without carbs, without bread, I'm grateful for it.
Speaker 6: And then there's a system in player called katos where if you snap out of it, it's a it's a it's basically about the relationship between your brain and the rest of your body. And if you snap out of that katosis, then your metabolism adjust and it doesn't allow you to lose weight as much as you'd like. And by having sweets, by having refined sugars, refined sugars are carbs. So it's kind of interesting, did you I had lunch with Ben the other day and we were at a Mexican food joint and for keso, he's not doing chips, so he did cucumber slices in the caso.
Speaker 3: Okay, it was dope. It was awesome. Yeah, okay, so I mean I rock cucumber slices and hummus all the time. I'm going to make sense.
Speaker 6: That is interesting. It's an interesting play. I am a gotta give me the chip, though I might not be able to help myself.
Speaker 3: That's not gonna help you with. Here's katosis if.
Speaker 5: You try to snap into katosis. But I was, uh oh as Sometimes I just.
Speaker 6: At home if I making tacos, I've told you this before, no taco shells, but get like the bell pepper.
Speaker 5: Then you make your taco meat and you put it.
Speaker 6: Maybe you get around turkey instead, and you put that inside the cut up bell pepper, and there's your tacos.
Speaker 3: Someplaces not having the carb. Someplaces can make the shell out of cheese. Okay, they put fresh cheese down on the whatever. They're interesting and they just make a fake shell out of the crispy cheese.
Speaker 6: It doesn't feel like it would be healthier with all that cheese. I know, but you're but at least it's a protein. Yeah, and you're not having the carb. Yeah, if that's the thing. Yeah, Well, I stumble across this today in our office.
Speaker 3: What do you mean you stumbled across it off tripping.
Speaker 5: I hadn't tie my shoe.
Speaker 6: It was a big Garri three stooges act, just falling down. The ava witch a a witch from which witch?
Speaker 3: Ah fantastic, I'm a witch witch guy. This is this is a combo platter. This is a deal with witchwitch and avocados from Mexico, which is kind of perfect.
Speaker 6: The best avocado there ever was. Go to a store and get avocados that aren't avoca does from Mexico, you'll know. You'll know they'll be hard. You got to wait on them to get soft for a couple of days.
Speaker 3: Oh, you make those avocados that way.
Speaker 5: So it's a sandwich, but without the bread.
Speaker 6: The avocado serves as the bread, and it's got the seasoning on it, like the bagel seasoning I think, as well as what tastes like special seasoning.
Speaker 3: And that makes it more like which you'd be accustomed to with some specialized bread.
Speaker 5: If you're turkey your ham.
Speaker 6: If you don't want the ham, I'm sure you can get it without the ham and no skin. You don't not a big pork guy.
Speaker 5: Cheese bacon, bacon, pretty damn good. Yeah, it's delicious.
Speaker 3: They brought some of these in studio and I was like, okay, well I didn't really see what it was. I didn't know why it was called an ava witch. I didn't read the whole email. I wasn't quite sure what it was. And this was in they were listening and we were talking about chicken prices or chicken fast food skyrocketing right because people aren't ordering as many burgers, and so they're like, well, what about this thing we got going? And so when he brought him into the student d they're in these little containers that are kind of like a gas station. Sandwich would be in it or whatever. Yeah, like a triangle, a triangle, you know. And I looked at it. I was like, okay, well this would be good. I just you know, people bring in food here all the time. I just won't be able to eat the bread that's on it. And then I saw that the bread was an avocado. I was like, are you kidding me? This is like made for me. This is beautiful and it is scrumptious. It's delicious. There's a mixture of mayo and honey mustard on it.
Speaker 5: It's that honey mustard sets it off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, I'm normally not a mayo guy, but a lot of times mayo mixed with something really works out well. And this on this particular sandwich man, the mayo and the honey mustard together is magical. Yeah, it is so now it's you gotta be careful how you eat it because it is an avocado. Yeah, I got no bread, like the bread is always the bread really just serves as the sandwich meat delivery system. Yeah, and it's a buffer for your fingers and the inside. It's just getting it to you.
Speaker 5: And they put the warning sign on there. He says it's gonna get messy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got. I still have avocado hanging off my nose.
Speaker 7: That's what that is.
Speaker 3: But it was really just in honor of KT when he turns a cheeseburger into a finger food and starts dipping it into buckets of sauce. Right, got food fight poured over onto social media. If you didn't hear this yesterday, you go to at nine to seven to one the Eagle or Benskin on Instagram and you can still listen to that food fight. Did it felt tense? Did it get tense? I listened to it this morning and on the other side of the kitchen. My wife looked up and goes, who's yelling? Oh, I go man, that's just a normal segment on the Ben and Skin Show.
Speaker 6: Well, luckily the ava witch from which which has solved yesterday's fight.
Speaker 5: The animosity Versuda's fight went away.
Speaker 3: I sat in your lap earlier and just kind of kissed your ear a little bit. No it didn't, and I got avocado on your on your ear lobe. Coming up. In just over three minutes, the Dallas Cowboys have made a trade. What it's going to be a huge year for the Cowboys. Guess now, let's go around the sports KG tweets as all the sports.
Speaker 6: Ye come to the news this morning that your Dallas Cowboys have traded for the wide receiver too, the one thing they needed to get in the draft they did not get accomplished a second wide receiver. They have it now, George Pickens from the Steelers in exchange for a third round pick next year a fifth round draft pick in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 3: Your thoughts fellas, I love it. I can't believe it's even happening. Cowboys. This is very unlike them to go out and do this. This is I suddenly feel different about the entire season. You know, I thought that they needed to get a receiver with their first round pick, and when they didn't, I was super concerned. I was like, oh my god, they're just tone deaf. They have no idea what they even need. But they had said they had some trades percolating. And look, George Pickens is a dude who is like not without Wartz, right, Like, he's got issues, he's he gets into fights on the field, He's been fined a bunch he's and it gets open every single He can be a lot man. But in terms of the Cowboys now giving Dak Prescott a one to two punch that is formable and they now have a top three to one to two punch at the receiver position in all of the NFL, I mean they're straight up going for it now this season. I think this makes them contenders. I think it's exciting, and I think it just works in concert with the other things they've already done. Like their biggest issue last year was not weapons. Their biggest issue last year was the offensive line completely fell apart, even when Dak was healthy. And so I mean, you gotta feel good that maybe they've addressed that. Maybe it's going in the right direction. They certainly went that way in the draft, so you feel good about that. They did address the running back position. Let's see if it's too satisfaction. I think it would have been so much easier just to keep Rica. Like if they had kept Rico Dawdle for three million dollars, I would be really stoked right now. I would feel amazing. I think that they're going to be fine at the tight end position. And now, you know, you look at it, it's like, all right, it's great to have the offensive line bolster, but also to do that with improving the weapons. And then it's all going to come down to if this is a wild card that we simply do not know kind of an offensive coordinator is shouted when it's his offense, and it's not McCarthy being overbearing, you know. And Katie, I know you talked about are do they keep him beyond this year? I know they were about to have to pay Tolbert at the end of this year now, and they were sitting there going, all right, is he worth ten? Is he worth twelve?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: And so yeah, you're gonna end up spending more than that, but I think he ends up staying.
Speaker 6: Tilvert's two years older than George Pickens. Keep in mind, yeah, because Tilbert was old when he had drafted another thing on George Pickens. Real quick is I think Okay has the same agent as Micah And last time Jerry spoke about Micha's agent, he he says that he didn't know his name.
Speaker 3: Look, yeah, so that's good. I like that a lot.
Speaker 6: But you don't have to sign Jake Ferguson. You don't have to sign Jalen Tolbert. This is a good thing. Patrick Peterson, one of the most respected and best corners of all time, says George Pickens reminds him of DeAndre Hopkins. Says Pickins does. Yes, like he is very respected. He's just never had a good quarterback. He's always pissed and he does crazy stuff and he's open about how crazy he is.
Speaker 5: And I kind of like that. They need something like that.
Speaker 3: Do you know who he reminds me of, Carl Pickens because they have the same last Name's dad. I don't know, Ben. This is huge for the Cowboys. This is a massive get. This makes them contenders. This is absolutely huge. They actually had a competent draft, they were active in free agency, they filled some holes, and now they go out and make a blockbuster trade like this. I could not be more excited. And I can't believe this is the Dallas Cowboys. They do not do stuff like this.
Speaker 5: His dad is Carl Pickens.
Speaker 3: Fas number one.
Speaker 5: Give me a trophy, all right? Coming up next.
Speaker 3: Speaking of trophies, Bill Belichick has accumulated a lot of them, but he is currently in a PR nightmare. The latest with regard to that is next. Give me that news quickie, all right. Yesterday I was enamored with this article I'd seen on Front Office Sports where it was about the Bill Belichick appearance on CBS News and they deemed it a crisis, and so they wrote an article and they had seven steps after talking to seven different PR crisis PR experts, and I was just so amused by it. The thing I was so amused by it was that Ted Johnson was weighing in loudly and said that he was no longer fit to coach at UNC. Think about that. The man did an interview to promote a book, and the end result was that one of his former players said he is no longer fit to coach football.
Speaker 6: And Ted Johnson is one of a parcels guy. So yeah, okay, that's fair, but still a hot take. It's a hot take, so fit for it. And so if you don't know, I mean, we've talked about this a lot. But let's not assume Bill Belichick the winningest coach in football history, certainly by number of Super Bowls won, and he's up there with victories. I don't think he ever caught Don Shula, but he certainly had the most super Bowl wins. Is dating a twenty four year old woman named Jordan Hudson. He is forty nine years older than her. Oh he's seventy three.
Speaker 3: So here are the things that the crisis PR experts said, and we'll jump in here and kick this around. Number one, stick to football. I agree. This is shut up and dribble. This is shut up and dribble. Here's a comment from Ari Fleischer, the former White House Press secretary, to George bush Boy. He had some stuff he had he tels front off of Sports. He blew it, and now he's stuck. If he had prepared for an obvious question with a halfway decent answer, this would be a non issue. Fleischer has consulted the NFL, Major League Baseball, NBA, US Olympic and Paralympic Committee. He goes on to say, all he can do now is say ask me football questions. My private life is private, and I hope that this is going to fade away.
Speaker 6: And honestly, he's in this predicament because a twenty four year old cheerleader is handling everything for him.
Speaker 3: It's true. And the other thing, too, though, is think about this. If the way out of it for him is to stick to answering football questions. He didn't do that when he was an NFL coach.
Speaker 6: And you know what he is promoting a football book though, yes it is. He was doing a football interview with a hole in his shirt.
Speaker 7: Yeah, no, one mention that got that. That was one of the worst is what he was wearing. Even if she wasn't there and didn't interrupt and be like, where are you wearing? Man? That's okay.
Speaker 3: This should be pr note number one. Yeah, this is kind of amazing though a twenty four year old smoke show who has that much influence over him can't get him to change his shirt. However, beautiful that to me has hoped that he's still in charge, right.
Speaker 6: Or she's just like, that's your brand, Just keep doing you, you know, I just.
Speaker 3: I see I've seen people in crisis. This is why people need to hire a PR crisis firm. You see people fumble and screw up these situations and you're like, Okay, well let's look at who's in charge. Oh it's someone with absolutely no experience. Yeah, no, wonder right, these things require experience. And right now she not only is he her hostage, but she's running the show with no experience.
Speaker 6: She's also the in the Miss Maine USA pageant. Yeah, that's a huge field. I think there's like three hundred people that live in Maine. But the first ever trans intestine in the Miss Maine USA.
Speaker 3: And you said that infuriates you, Kevin Wyse say that. You just said they didn't want it, You didn't want them competing in sports.
Speaker 5: No, I just think that's a problem.
Speaker 3: By the way, the capital of Maine, the capital of Maine, has a smaller population than Alan where I.
Speaker 6: Live, Augusta, the Portland Portland's the capital of Maine. It is I think Augusta is bro.
Speaker 3: Is that right? Okay, then maybe Portland's the biggest city in Maine. I would have said, banger, it's not okay, go ahead. What's number two? Cancel the book tour interviews. It says, unless he's being interviewed by his own literary PR team, he should not do any more interviews.
Speaker 6: Right, Everyone who reads the book says it's not that good either.
Speaker 3: I can't imagine it's good.
Speaker 5: He's not putting his secrets out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they said the number one thing he could do is shut down the entire PR operation.
Speaker 7: To burn it down.
Speaker 5: Try again.
Speaker 3: Number three, he needs to realize his predicament. It says, they're kidding themselves, him and Hudson if they think the story's going to blow over. Instead, it's becoming a feeding frenzy for virtually every media outlet, and they're all licking their chops to kill him. Yeah, here's the quote. This is not just sports. This is sports, entertainment and lifestyle news plus social media all combined. It's a huge difference between somebody following the Patriots, for example, Man, we saw where this was headed, where we saw the footage of her at practice with him. He's out there just doing his thing, coaching football, and you would think everything is normal. And then a twenty something year old cheerleader went out there, reached in his pocket, grabbed his keys, and she was dressed like she was, I don't know, going to the met gala. And she walks outside and or walks back to the people. I talked to him, I've got it covered. It was like, clearly she was trying to run everything. Yeah, by the way, I got a quick Met Gala side. Describe Lewis Hamilton to me.
Speaker 7: Oh, Lewis Hamilton. Okay, so he's an F one driver who had a really long stretch of constantly winning. What does he look like Mercedes kind of Lenny Kravitz ish? Okay, say did you see him at the met gala. I did not watch any second of the Met Gayla.
Speaker 3: We had the news on last night. This was a really funny moment by my wife. They flat they go. I thought Lewis Hamilton looked amazing and it is awesome. They flashed him up there and I go, wait, now, who's that guy? And my wife goes, I think he was in that musical The Hamilton. I go, because his last name is Hamilton, you think he was in a musical about Hamilton. No, I go. I think he's an F one driver, but I need to ask Christine.
Speaker 7: Yes, And he's with Ferrari now and he was really funny over the radio this past weekend. By the way, y'all watching, all right, we'll book him.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna there's several more, but I want to do this last one because it ties into Ben replace Hudson as his manager publicist. It says there's precedent for this in two thousand and five, when Tom Cruise fired his sister, Leanne de Vett as his publicist. Says Belichick can learn from that. But it's nepotism. It's somebody who's not qualified. You get on and you're gonna put your crew on. Hey man, I got jobs for everybody. I'm gonna bring everybody up. But then you've got people in jobs they are not qualified to do, and you get into a crisis and you realize, oh my god, we need someone with experience. Tom's sister is not the woman for that. And this is the time when Tom's jumping up and down on a couch while everyone's going with scientology doing to him crisis. Let me just say they say that her That says that she can go back to focusing on her luxury real estate empire that is valued at eight million dollars, right, and it's all And hasn't it increased in the time. Didn't we talk about that that they've been dating.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeah, skyrocketed now yeah, so why don't she just go do that?
Speaker 3: Anyways, there you go. That is a crisis pr team weighing in on Bill Belichick's Welcome to the shack. Nay, then it's getting ladies and the white me.
Speaker 7: Be nice to you. Life gets crazy, you need to sexperts roadhouse.
Speaker 2: See, let me handle the bad problems for you.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 6: That's very sexual. New study out experts on the street asking women questions, probably to be used as future family feud questions for Steve Harvey. Clearly, experts asked two thousand women about the features they find most attractive in men.
Speaker 7: Bulge Way, why'd you laugh? Nothing, she did laugh. That's your opinion. That's totally fine, Ben, I did not mean to laugh at your opinion.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to get inside the mind of a woman. I'm trying to get deep up into trying to get inside everything. Yeah, and so I thought that's all I know is Christina, you can fight it in us. You used to have a poster of led Zeppelin on your walls, specifically because of the denim bulges.
Speaker 7: No, not specifically. It's because I love that band and it was a gift from a friend. They knew I loved blood Zeppelin, and I thought that poster was awesome until you guys pointed it out and then I had to take it down. I don't even have it hanging up anymore.
Speaker 3: Did you take it down? Yeah, one for her because the bulges.
Speaker 7: I don't even have that poster up any didn't let you.
Speaker 3: Put that above the fireplace? Got his own bulge? No, you leaning on the buld saying, and I get it. Christina pulled me aside and told me she loves a nice firm ass on the man. Okay, so maybe we don't have all the answers when it comes to women. Maybe a woman on our show would actually know more than we would. Not doubt it. Okay, So it's not the bulls. What are they hands?
Speaker 5: Hands?
Speaker 6: Looking for giant hands because of what it means you want to go with small hands?
Speaker 3: No the guy girl with small hands? Does that makes you feel better? For the video oh, do you.
Speaker 5: Want the sound effects?
Speaker 7: Is that what I thought that's what you were gonna do. But it's fine.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't prepare for that. Why do you want a guy with giant han?
Speaker 7: I didn't say, well, Mike does have giant hands. He said, what's the first thing women notice on a man? She says, it's definitely not.
Speaker 6: I mean, yeah, the most attractive features on them. Yes, it's not necessarily the first thing's attractive?
Speaker 3: Bank balance, hands.
Speaker 6: Not on their bank ballots are on there. I am ready for what you needed there, Christina Molers molars though, clean up today, Ankles?
Speaker 7: No arms?
Speaker 6: Guys? Are you guys are terrible at this?
Speaker 3: You're telling Christina she's terrible.
Speaker 6: Everyone's really been bad at this, sohod.
Speaker 3: Quit you only Christina man, she's just a gallot tight ass.
Speaker 6: Number one the most got the most response. This is one of those things where you probably just check off all the boxes that they're good for you quickly. A muscular physique. Of course they want that.
Speaker 3: That's why I always did so well with the ladies.
Speaker 5: What does that do for a woman?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 5: Doesn't you got muscles?
Speaker 3: Okay? Good, this is good news. Okay, thank you Christine it's just great. This is good.
Speaker 7: I am with someone with it, an athletic build.
Speaker 5: But he does say that.
Speaker 3: He does say that.
Speaker 5: Number two a bald head.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, a big win for baldies today.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you don't realize you like it until you do.
Speaker 3: IM like, oh, do you like rubbing the top of it?
Speaker 7: I wouldn't say I like it, but I do that.
Speaker 3: Do you like pushing it down?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 3: What does that mean? All right? That's like how a lot of people do their exercises. Okay, you don't have to exercise together unless you're trying to build your couples relationship. I'm trying to save you, and I fell in. I tried to save you, and I fell in the sinkhold of my own I don't I don't need any saving. So a long time ago, I used to shave my head. Yeah you did. In fact, I shaved my whole body and I got a lot of ingrown hairs. No, I used to shave my head, and when I met my wife, I had a shaved head. And that's what she prefers. She doesn't like me with all this lettuce up here. She wishes I would just shave my head because that's how I looked when we met, and that's what she likes.
Speaker 6: That's what she remembers, what she remembers before I disappointed her time and time and time again. Did you really shave your whole body? Because number ten on, there's number ten on there's a good hairy chest.
Speaker 3: No, No, what about Burt Reynolds.
Speaker 7: No, I'm good.
Speaker 3: Last night I inked a gray hair out of my chest. It was about this long and it was the most coarse, weird material's chest pube, brutal man, it was a chest pube.
Speaker 6: Number three blue eyes. Women really loved the blue eyed beauties, true Christina.
Speaker 7: Mike's kind of got bluish green eyes.
Speaker 6: So yeah, Number four a beard, yes, yeah, okay, bald beard, that's what they want.
Speaker 3: I thought the beard was to cut for their gay relationship.
Speaker 6: So basically they want a muscular, blue eyed, bald, bearded fella with dark hair.
Speaker 3: All right, you go get it from AI because I don't even know where that exists.
Speaker 6: Mike Siroy describing that's number six curly hair. Interesting, is that for a bid or big victory for me?
Speaker 7: So they like bald and curly?
Speaker 6: Well, I think that was just like, okay, the number of respondents that picked that bald on top, but Mullet permed in the back.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, bald up top, curly right above the jump.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, right, okay, this says curly hair, blonde hair. Wait, hold on, what is this one before? Blonde hair? Oh, dark hair? We've seen that?
Speaker 3: Hold on, sound like some real basic chicks.
Speaker 5: Cheekbones. They went in cheekbones.
Speaker 3: They don't want a fat butt, They want to see the cheekbones.
Speaker 5: You know, definitely got a huge face lift.
Speaker 6: John mulaney, what he looks way different than he looked thy years ago. He stopped doing coke cocaine. Would that make your cheekbones?
Speaker 3: To make more? Less sunken in?
Speaker 6: Uh? Green eyes, hairy chest, tattoos and piercings down at the bottom.
Speaker 5: They've had their day. That was the nineties.
Speaker 7: I think they still have their day.
Speaker 6: But oh okay, oh you like this study?
Speaker 3: You like a testicle piercing?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 7: What was was that?
Speaker 5: A fat?
Speaker 3: Albert was a I think it's a Prince Albert. I'm sorry, fout. Albert's a guy going he pounds because he's a carpenter. So there you Jesus. The more we've learned about the piercings of penises and much more. That's what Ail put in. Man, it's amazing.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 3: We know so much about women and we're just grateful for the opportunity to share it here in the Metroplex. This is a chance for ladies learn a little something about themselves by listening.
Speaker 9: Nuts.
Speaker 3: Hey, Christina has a little bit to offer to the conversation too, from the female perspective, but just a little bit, a little bit.
Speaker 6: Thank you, Christina, Thank you guys, thank you for your tax money goes to that amazing all right, coming up next, Dallas police have shot an animal.
Speaker 3: What when the story next? But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 2: And now it's time for Basis Sweet Day Up Day, featuring veteran news anchor kt fon tweets hero the important.
Speaker 5: Stories he's currently tracking from around the world. All right, listen to this, guys, guess this sound?
Speaker 3: Got it? Sounds like a cannon. Yeah, I was going to say something like a firework being shot off, but maybe that's one of the Elon's rockets firing off.
Speaker 7: Cheered again, Definitely a cannon from a pirate ship.
Speaker 3: You know what that could be? That is a pirate ship cannon. That could be uh, that could be a fart in one of those giant, huge conductors.
Speaker 6: Yeah, going going around. Yeah, yes, that you're right. I just played the sound of a pirate cannon as the lead story.
Speaker 5: In The Weak Day Great where.
Speaker 9: No, this.
Speaker 6: Is in a Collieville. Actually this was a pirates in Colli Yeah, of course there was.
Speaker 5: It was a lightning strike.
Speaker 6: A lightning hit the house, and I always thought thinking about this because it could happen, and it's happened. We've seen these stories a few times. If your house is not properly grounded, you get struck by lightning.
Speaker 5: That's on a.
Speaker 6: Doorbell cam, isn't it. Yeah, yeah, on a ring doorbell camera across the street. Lightning hits the house and lights on fire in Colieville. Terrible.
Speaker 3: Did it burn all the way to the ground.
Speaker 6: No, I don't think so. I think they got there fast enough. There were three adults inside the home, which I was like, you know where they doing? Just three adults just chilling at home. It's on a Monday. People have to go to work.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's a lot of millennials and older gen zs living at home.
Speaker 7: Homie and we also don't go into work until like one to two o'clock.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, mean two o'clock demand of promotion.
Speaker 6: It felt good while I was on the air to say that. Wait a minute, that's me. You look at yourself and you're like, I am a big dick. Yeah, Well, did you say aim or have not? Was?
Speaker 3: Wasn't? What is the verb? I don't know. I didn't understand what he said. You said, I am I haven't He said, I haven't a been. I don't know what he was said, haven't I haven't a big dick? I don't know. I think you can say that.
Speaker 5: Back when you guys worked at kt C k H.
Speaker 6: Were you all at thirty five hundred Maple Yes, yes, okay, that's where I was to where I began as an intern years ago. So this is where the next story takes though. The thirty five hundred block of Maple Avenue rever Sean right by rever Shun Park.
Speaker 5: So they got a report.
Speaker 6: The police got a report that a man who was on the Katie Trail was like saying he got approached by Kodi while walking his dogs.
Speaker 7: Approached.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that sounds like the coyote is trying to sell him something.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Jehovah's a witness.
Speaker 3: No think about the part of talent. It was the coyotes, like, hey, man, you got any extra change? Hey approached.
Speaker 5: He's got the Michael Coyote Bible.
Speaker 3: The coyote either comes up to you or he doesn't. He approaches. That's yeah, you know, and who knows. The guy makes a phone call to the cops. I mean, I'm get through it a little.
Speaker 5: He got some time.
Speaker 3: I'd like to introduce myself to you right quick. So it's an approach.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: In this article, what are you doing out here on the Katie Trail? Thank you for approaching me. I'd like to now tell you some things.
Speaker 5: I'm clearly walking my dogs.
Speaker 3: Oh is that a dog?
Speaker 6: I'm locking your lips so that the The article in WFA says this. The deputy Marshall, who was working at Revershaump Park and the thirty five hundred block A map, said the man was approached by an aggressive couty. So the deputy marshals spotted the couty and he set up a perimeter. Which is a funny thing to do, because if you told me, Kevin, go outside and set up a perimeter I wouldn't know what to do.
Speaker 3: I've been movies all the time, though, with what you need more than one guy like the fugitive, set up a perimeter, make sure no one escapes the rows or thorough players to get away. A perimeter has four sides, so you're gonna need at least four or three other people beside Gene.
Speaker 6: Okay, So the deputy marshals spots the couty and he sets up a perimeter with these other deputy marshals who were I guess where they get some ground balls in at the park. I don't understand what was happening. And then in that highly populated area where there's convenience stores in traffic, hospital district nearby, fires one round killing the coyote is added toward a populated area of the Katie Trail. It's just a coyote.
Speaker 5: Like they're around here.
Speaker 3: We have to just kill it, you know. You know what happened next, sprinkled cocaine by. It sprinkled cocaine by, pulled out a tiny pistol, put it right bites Paul.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, I'm glad to mark because I want to play a clip. This is a cop who there was a drug bust of a lady and in the past, in the pastor seat of her car was her pet raccoon.
Speaker 5: And listen to this cop cracking up at what he finds. Reason I stopped here.
Speaker 6: You are suspended with a warrant for your arrest, and the raccoon has her mes fipe.
Speaker 3: Her fights.
Speaker 5: He's playing with a me right now. There's no trying to smoke it.
Speaker 3: There is no lock. That's not the police officers.
Speaker 6: All right, all right, enough fun games.
Speaker 7: It's like an episode of Reno nine one one, not our actual life.
Speaker 3: But if you are a cop and you walk up on a lady with a suspended license and she has a pet raccoon handling a meth pipe, that's gonna make you laugh. He started losing it. It's all going because.
Speaker 5: Has anyone trailed off a sentence even more?
Speaker 3: Alright, enough fun in games. That's good for the end of our show. It is all right, great job, Katie. Coming up next, let's talk about the Cowboys. Shiny new toy in the Cowboys caro scene. You're all work cowboys too.
Speaker 6: All right, Yeah, we talked about it a little bit earlier in the show.
Speaker 5: The Cowboys.
Speaker 6: This morning made a trade for the Steelers wide receiver George Pickens. The Cowboys are giving up a third round pick in next year's draft, a fifth round pick a couple of years later they get a sixth. Back story on George Pickens is interesting because he is going to be needing a contract soon, not this year, next year. He's had three years in Pittsburgh with absolutely garbage quarterbacks. Dak Prescott far and away will be the best quarterback he's ever played with in his life.
Speaker 3: And that's important to know because when you see his stats out there, they're like, Okay, well those are good, but they're not great stats. But when you contextualize it with what a dumpster fire the quarterback situation has been in Pittsburgh, that's pretty solid production. And when you think of the best receiving duos in the NFL, you think of over the past few years. You think of Tyreek Hill, Jalen Waddle, AJ Brown, DeVante Smith, Jamar Chase T Higgins, Mike Evans, Chris Goodwin, Godwin. Right, so you think about those, if you look at these, if you look at ced Lamb and George Pickens number since twenty twenty two, even though Pickens has been playing with terrible quarterbacks. That duo would have the second most yards in the NFL of any duo since twenty twenty two.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this is like a very good move by them, I think. And this is the big moment is what happens? Well, there's two things. There's two major questions about George Pickens. The first thing was just get it out of the way. He's a crazy person, right, he will tell you that. Okay, he loves chaos.
Speaker 5: And you guys.
Speaker 6: Remember him fighting with Jordan Lewis in that game last year. Jordan Lewis had a funny tweet, he like, God wanted me to be in Jacksonville.
Speaker 5: I guess God has a plan, man.
Speaker 6: But George Pickens is a guy who absolutely thinks he is the best wide receiver in the world.
Speaker 3: And he's not every every good receiver thinks that though. So it's okay, I don't mind my receiver's thinking that. I want them to think that. Look, the biggest concern about him is is he going to lose his mind on the field and throw tantrums or get in a fistfight, or be disruptive or show up late or not care. I don't I don't know. I did like this. There was a there was a pose from an ESPN NFL analyst who said, I've talked to the Steelers folks, George Pickens is a demonstrative is demonstrative on the field, but he is not an uncoachable player. In fact, he does have a great way about him in the locker room and is very well liked in Pittsburgh. So I'm like, Okay, that's good to because the highlights you see are his low lights of him losing it on the field. But dude, they just I mean, I can't be mad at this. This is what we've wanted them to do. Go help this team. Go make a big trade that really impacts things. And this is gonna help Ceedee Lamb and Dak Prescott in the offense so much. This is awesome.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think anyone who's got a problem with this, then I would like to make sure. If you have a problem with this, then you better not have been bitching about how things have been going. Gov has been boring for a while now, and this is the absolute opposite of boring. It's a terrible trade if you just let him go for nothing, though, and you gave away a third. That's where it gets bad. He has the same agent as Michael Parsons. I saw the report on that too. I mean, the the problem with that report is I don't know, I don't know what other players say to him. But he was fined multiple times. Ten he was signed ten times. As this the other thing to and add context to this, to just be the counterpoint to what Ben was saying about the ESPN analyst Albert Rear is like, man, if the Steelers give up on a wide receiver, that should tell you a lot and and and he for Tomlin to not have his back tells you a lot. Well, they also did.
Speaker 3: They just traded for what's his name, the giant awesome receiver in Pittsburgh. Didn't they sign him? Didn't they just go I'm not sure, Yeah, what's that giant dude's name who was in Seattle? Didn't they get him? Oh?
Speaker 5: DK Metcalf, they traded for DK metca Yeah.
Speaker 3: They traded for DK Metcalf. And so maybe you could look at it so they're not going to pay two.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 6: This is one of my favorite things to watch, actually was the Aaron Rodgers watch. If Aaron Rodgers went to Pittsburgh and George Pickens was there, someone would die. Yeah, Like I do believe I've heard was going to combust. So here's the thing that I also want to say real quickly though, is that Dak Prescott's really never dealt with a guy who's like, I'm open all the time. Ceedee Lamb has in week five because he's mad at the offense, gone to the end of the sideline, held his helmet and bitched openly. Yeah, and then Mike McCarthy designed better plays. So there's a lot on Schottenheimer's plate to keep everyone happy here. And let me add some additional context to that. The issue is that he has one year left on his deal and there's several reports out there saying he doesn't want to negotiate right now. He wants to go out there and show you so he can get the big money. Well, when a player is in that position and they don't get the ball, it causes big problems, and so Dak will absolutely have to deal with that.
Speaker 3: Now, that's part of Dak's job. He's the highest paid quarterback in the league. And we had Dez Bryant here for a long time and we love Dez, but Dez had that issue. Tony had to deal with it. Dak had to deal with it a little bit, right, And so I'm just saying this could be amazing. This guy could unlock our offense in unbelievable ways. But I do think if you look at his track record and look at the fact that they've put the feelers out there there, we're gonna go get numbers to go get the big deal. Well, you got to get the ball to go put up the numbers, and it impacts players in every sport when they're in a contract here and they do not get their touches. I saw this from Warren Sharp. Dak over the last two years, number one most passing yards on fifteen plus yard go routes in the NFL, Number two most attempts on fifteen plus yard go routes. George Pickens the last two years, number one, most receiving yards on fifteen plus yard go routes, Number two most catches on fifteen plus yard go routes. Dude, he could unlock Dak and open up the Cowboys offense in some awesome ways. And if the end result is you're either gonna have to pay him a ton of money or just watch that third round pick lead leave. If he puts up huge numbers, they're going to be really good this year. All right, coming up next, let's get back to our millennial bracket from the other day. Who didn't make it and why We'll have that next right here on ninety seven point one. The Eagle. Rollertown Beer Works is the sponsor of this segment, and that's the brewery that Ben and I are partners in based up there in so Linea, Texas, and we love it to You can grab to go beer at the brewery, but also if you go to places like HB Total Wine and more. We're at all the Tom Thumb's in North Texas. If you have a favorite place where you go shop and they don't have Rollertown beer Works and cans, ask them to carry it. Tell them that we're distributed by Benny Keith. We're also you're gonna have some playoff hockey going on. You can drink it at the American Airlines Center, Globe Life Field Live by Low's a great hotel right by Globe Life Field. They carry a bunch of our beer. Go to your favorite bar. If they're not carrying it, again, ask for it and tell them that Benny Keith distributes US truck Yard, Kanye Rosso Pluckers, on and on. It is Rollertown Beer Works. But right now it's time for this kill. The thing's big.
Speaker 5: It is big, It is so big.
Speaker 6: Yesterday been brought to the table something they found on the ringer and it was a bracket of millennial stuff. But they know to a bracket, not every team could make the bracket. But then they posted another article on the ringer that I discovered in alphabetical order all the things they considered to be on the bracket but didn't make the cut for the bracket. And there's so much things, so many things on here that we got to discuss here.
Speaker 3: These are the bubble things.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so this is the ABCS of millennialism. Adam Sandler and the a Adam Sandler. Absolutely, Christina and I grew up with Adam Sandler. You guys were adults when Adam Sandler made it big, which is kind of crazy. I don't I don't know why he wouldn't have made it like that. Seriously, that you had, you couldn't let him in. That's why I wonder, I mean, I don't for sure know what they were going for specifically on the bracket, because there was a lot of questionable things on there. To me, but you know, he's look, he's crossed over to every generation.
Speaker 3: He's pretty much our age. I will also say that for a long time he was kind of slotted a certain way, and I think there's probably a lot of people that right at the ringer that are not impressed with what he does with his life, Like in general, the critic or the culture writer is not impressed with what he contributes to the culture. Now, there are people on the other side that worship at his alter and I think the best case example that is Happy Gilmore. The way people feel about Happy Gilmore.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: But if you're just to go pull up the Adam Sandler movies that aren't done by P. T. Anderson and look at the critic rating, you're going to see that it's pretty low. And so I think he's divided. Like one of the one of the things I always think about with him that I think is genius is him and Chris Farley at the gay Pool party. There was there was tons of backlash about that right now, and the kind of people that backlash that are oftentimes millennials, you follow me.
Speaker 6: I don't like that it's divided.
Speaker 3: So they put Lebron James as a person on here. Any other people that made it. Maybe their thought was Paine. Maybe their thought was just that he was too old. Yeah, I mean he's a little bit older.
Speaker 6: And Ben, keep in mind, I was six when Billy Madison came out. It was my favorite movie of all time. And you're on the older end of the millennials. No, I'm right in the middle, are you.
Speaker 3: Donald Glover made it, But yeah, Donald Glover is about twenty years younger than they're saying.
Speaker 6: Well, for the oldest millennium, the geriatric millennials are forty four.
Speaker 3: Okay, so yeah that makes sense.
Speaker 6: Abbreviations like yollo and fomo, that's perfect. We definitely you know what if we if we're responsible for that, then I'll just say I would like to offer you a Bogo buy one, get one free.
Speaker 5: Yes, I just.
Speaker 3: Remember how often you were saying that. When we first met you, he was Yolo turbllo. Yeah. I was like, hey, man, how come you showed up tonight? He goes fomo bro. He was walked around and singing that song, and it was all yolo.
Speaker 6: And I know I'm still a boy because I'm the guy voted most likely to walk down the hall in the company yelling yeat yeah.
Speaker 5: Just to kind of because it sounds like skeet.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And I had an ant named.
Speaker 3: Skat Adult Swim if hearing that name.
Speaker 6: Millennials get credit for Adult Swim, which gave us Eric andre So.
Speaker 3: And Rick and Morty and Rick and Morty, and one of my favorite records the last twenty years the Doom record with Danger Danger Doom, Danger Doom. That was a whole thing that was done to Adult Swim. That's crazy. Yeah, there was characters on the record from Adult Swim.
Speaker 7: Wait is it from? Do you know what the show's from.
Speaker 3: It was all the cartoons together, so it was like MF Doom rapping and Danger Mouse producing it. It was called Danger Doom and it had characters from Adult Swim, Adult Swim All Stars, incredible record.
Speaker 5: American Idol. We won't take credit for that.
Speaker 7: I'd rather not.
Speaker 5: The movie American Pie.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's pretty yeah, yeah, that's for us.
Speaker 3: Andy Samberg Okay, younger version of Adam Sandler, right.
Speaker 5: Pretty much.
Speaker 3: I think he's like the quintessential millennial funny man my stuff he was riffing on.
Speaker 6: And I think there's an argument to be made that the Lonely Island is the most important comedy group of all time. They got down in the culture somehow with the dumbest stuff.
Speaker 3: By the way, one of those dudes y'all were talking about Girls, which was on the bracket yesterday. One of those Lonely Island dudes was a character on Girls for several episodes.
Speaker 5: Christina Avril Levine, Love aver Levine.
Speaker 7: She's one of the main reasons I play guitar to this day.
Speaker 5: Look at that influence.
Speaker 7: She was huge. I mean, yeah, she was a badass like punk rock girl and the huge punk rock scene at the time, but she was a girl like we had linkin eighty two, simple playing good Charlotte, all of them, but you had a girl doing it and it was just mind blowing and her music was awesome.
Speaker 3: What is her song, skater girl, skater guy, skater boy, skater boy with with the number eight.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a skater boy.
Speaker 6: But at a time when there were so many angry white men, it's pretty good.
Speaker 3: Let's move to the bees angry whiny white men.
Speaker 5: How about the bachelor Ben.
Speaker 3: Forever started a show that comes to my front porch. Uh, listen. I never watched the show. My wife watched it, so I also watched it.
Speaker 6: And then you would oftentimes run into former bachelors out of town.
Speaker 3: He did not want to watch the show, but he knew the name of every person involved, and he had his favorite It's like pulp fiction. You know, my girls a vegetarian, so basically I'm a vegetarian. But yeah, there was time we were on the ticket doing weekends. We were doing a show from the Dallas Boat Show and I got excited that one of the guys from The Bachelor was there and I forced him on the show. I was there was about a thank you for continuing on with me. No, it was great because you had set the table because there was about a four month run where I was like, Okay, now, why are we having Reality Steve on again? I don't understand because we have every week on the show. It was the most popular show in the world, like a heed, like a ticker guy on Jim Rome, We're gonna have him on again. But he always knew what was gonna happen on that show. I don't know how it was great I love tacos. You're not a mainstream guy, right, you know you don't cast. You're more of a narrow cast guy.
Speaker 6: It depends on the show. I don't like reality game shows. Millennials will get credit for Beyonce. Yeah, the bar Witch Project, definitely. How about this one Blockbuster, I'm gonna you would give that to y'all.
Speaker 3: I think Blockbuster closing, let's put that.
Speaker 5: On gen Z. Yeah, well, let's just go ahead and give it to gin No.
Speaker 6: But it's we know that we at least have the experience of going in and renting videos for and the next generation does not.
Speaker 3: But y'all are y'all are napster?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 3: Or is that gen X?
Speaker 7: No, we were napster LimeWire. We're more linewear because we're cheap.
Speaker 3: And what I'm saying is that that's basically what killed Blockbuster and what killed sound Warehouse and Tower Records and all that stuff. And that happened on y'all's watch. So that was the COVID of Yeah, of you guys were like a plague for the old technology.
Speaker 6: Well, i'd like to apologize to all of those yeah, uh and uh. I would like to now say you're welcome for breaking Bad. Uh, you guys get to claim that.
Speaker 5: We'll get breaking bad. You guys get feld, we get breaking.
Speaker 6: Bad, claim that we get sopranos. Ben Oh wait, you guys got sopranos. Why do you claim that just because it happened on your watch? Yeah, but it's like there there, wasn't it really there?
Speaker 7: There?
Speaker 3: So their whole premise is what was the cultural zeitgeist during this generation's heydays? Basically what this is?
Speaker 6: Uh? Jaylen know at nine pm everyone wanted it? No uh call of duty?
Speaker 3: Okay, let's go.
Speaker 5: Cargo shorts, Kevin, that was your name.
Speaker 7: We all had cargo shorts back in the day and the puka shell necklace. You were cool unless you had cargo shorts.
Speaker 3: And your generation is Derek Collins.
Speaker 5: I lost a bit that had poa that was not a bit.
Speaker 3: I took a picture of you one day at the office and it captured your poka necklace and you were so mad, like, don't closet that? And that's when that's when Derek Collin asked you to move in with him.
Speaker 6: Right, it really does suck because dude, in that picture, I am wearing cargo shorts, which honestly needed now more than ever.
Speaker 5: These phones are getting huge.
Speaker 3: Your your pockets were in those shorts were full of Puka necklaces.
Speaker 6: The Chappelle Show. Hell yeah, all right, y'all get that. Uh, that's that's good for the c's. We'll save this and maybe we'll continue it and get to d's later on.
Speaker 7: Gonna make a d nuts joke or not? That's it?
Speaker 3: What what did you let it? See it? Oh? I thought you stopped talking mid sentence.
Speaker 5: No, I actually have a lot of fluoride in my mouth and went to the dentist today.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, man, I don't want to do that segment. All right. I think we're just gonna end the show.
Speaker 6: You no.
Speaker 3: Coming up Friday. What old did Kevin have in his mouth earlier today? As he leaned back in that chair. Uh, but I'll never forget the very first dentist appointment Kevin ever had. He looked that country dentist dead in his eye. He opened his mouth and these words came out. I think people who know how to code, I ain't. They can do some stuff. Oh, doctor Moore, it is amazing that that was set on the air. Uh, we're just gonna wait around and see what pops uh Christina will be on next playing music right here on the Eagle. There you going, well, I'm gonna get my sock back, dude, God bless Jesus.