Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. Would let your tako one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots all right, sorright? Throw that Tom Petty tune in there. A little bit of juice for the Gators and Gator fans. Best of luck to the men's team tomorrow evening in San Antonio against Auburn. Try to advance from the Final Four to the championship game on Monday. It'd be great just seeing a Florida team in there. I know people are like, I don't care.
Speaker 3: I'm anna know, I don't care Amel Canes fan, but it's good to see.
Speaker 4: A Florida team instead of some other state.
Speaker 2: Speaking of San Antonio, let's begin there. Yes, I hop location International House of Pancakes in the San Antonio area. A server seven o'clock in the morning was getting the vibe that a duo that had been sitting at the table for a while that she was charged with serving was gonna pull the.
Speaker 4: Old dine and dash.
Speaker 2: I guess if you're a server, you kind of you know, you able to see the signs or you get a vibe they're jumpy.
Speaker 4: They're taking way too much time.
Speaker 3: Exactly one gets up and goes to the bathroom and you think, okay, they're gonna slide it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: So she was getting that feeling, so she informed her manager that was on duty, and the manager at this point goes, okay, let me see what's going on. The twenty four year old manager walks up to the table and asks the two suspects if they needed any assistance, hoping to prompt them to pay the bill. At this point, the suspect motioned to the manager to come closer to the booth, and that's when one of them lifted the shirt.
Speaker 4: Show the handgun in the waistpod. It's in an eye hoob man, what do you get?
Speaker 2: An armed dine and dash? Is what the end result was here. Yes, the server was right in her thoughts that they were going to skip out on the bill and to do out push game to shove, and they were like, what are you gonna do about it? Without saying a word, what are you gonna eat? It points to the gun. Did they bust him? Did they get him on camera?
Speaker 4: At least? Please tell me they are looking for them.
Speaker 2: They do have some some video of them. They both had kind of hoodies on those, so it's not the best that they're hoping to catch them with the public's help.
Speaker 3: I swear I hope they catch him, just for the fact that you could be that stupid to add that charge of an armed I get would you, I don't know, armed robber, armed dine and dash? How much is breakfast at a hop exactly? And you've now added an arm charge to it? Just what about the time that uh in Tampa when we used to do our show here and Tampa you got wrapped.
Speaker 4: Up in a hold up?
Speaker 2: Uh? It was me and Tom the engineer used to work here. We were paying our bill. I think it was at a It was at a Denny's or a Perkins or something like that. Yeah, And as we're so glad I didn't go. We were walking to the register to pay our bill when guy jumps up and sticks a gun and the cashier's face and rob the place right in front of us. Pat and Tom Banks.
Speaker 4: Were Holy hell, dude, it happened so fast.
Speaker 3: But then the reason why I was so happy I didn't go there. You guys were cool enough to say, hey, you want to go to breakfast and I roll over. I'm good because we were out the night before. I'm good, I'll just grab somewhere. And because you guys had to have like, well, it's the the court hearings.
Speaker 2: Well, no, they arrested some suspects, and then one of the officers actually drove over here to show us rather than make us drive over there to pick them out, and brought pictures over. Say can you tell us?
Speaker 3: And we both identified him because at the beginning it was gonna be that you guys were gonna have to d over there. Yeah, I was going, and I'm like, come on, man, I'm sorry, guys, but I am so happy I skipped right.
Speaker 4: I don't see anything.
Speaker 3: I would have you, you know exactly what. I would have probably took a bullet in the back because I would.
Speaker 4: Have fighter opposite way.
Speaker 3: I would have asses and elbows right out that front door, and he would have.
Speaker 2: That's that's if you've ever been in a situation it doesn't even necessarily have to be a robbery, but where something just happens all of a sudden that is out of the norm from the usual. You're just you freeze, and that's kind of what both of us did. We're like, is this really happening? See you freeze? Fight or flight? Bob he hauls ass, listen to this crock of bs. Okay, this month is Distracted Driving Awareness Month. All right, okay, seventy four this is just a load of crap. I'm seventy four percent of us claim that we never touch our phones while driving.
Speaker 4: Lie.
Speaker 2: Seventy claim we never touch the phone while driving. It's the other people that are doing it. As sixty five percent of the response saws that say we always see other people doing it.
Speaker 4: Pat keyword is claim do you know how.
Speaker 3: Many times every single day I drive?
Speaker 4: And I don't know why?
Speaker 3: People, And I'm not trying to seem like that, get off my lawn. Just get the little thing that holds your phone, because you know, I know everybody listening right now, pat, you included, has driven by and you see that guy or that lady holding their phone in their hand and talking into it like this because it doesn't wor un through their bluetooth, or they don't have it up on the dashboard. To do you have one of those little holders on your dashboard?
Speaker 4: No, I just throw it.
Speaker 2: I throw the phone in where I keep my wallet and stuff and oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you don't use the GPSC. I always have my ways on for not speeding purpose.
Speaker 2: I can use it if I need to and route it through my uh yeah, staring in the car well.
Speaker 3: I was wondering if you do, because I always use ways because just you know, if there's a speed trap, I'm not not that I'm speeding, just I don't want.
Speaker 4: To be caught off guarden me.
Speaker 3: Great, now I'm fifteen minutes late because you give me a warning or a ticket.
Speaker 4: Seventy four percent of us never even touch our phone while driving.
Speaker 2: Okay, sure, sure, be careful out there, everybody, keep your eyes on the road.
Speaker 4: But at the same time, when you're driving.
Speaker 3: Today, count how many people you see with their phone in their hand. I don't know what it is. They invent this thing that's a hand for you so you don't have to hold it.
Speaker 2: I had the the other day, the at that damn light, I tell you, And it's this one light where it happens. It's like the second light till I get home, and it has a quick cycle on the turn. And I was three cars back to make the left turn, and the car in front guy's texting at the red light. At the red and I'm I can see I could see him leaning over looking at his phone. Two cars up. It's gonna happen. It's gonna have sure as s the arrow turns to turn left. You didn't hit the horn, No, listen, I waited five seconds, hit the horn. Nothing hit the horn again, nothing, lights turning yellow at this point, no one's moved yet. He leaves and goes and leaves the rest of us behind. I'm just like God, this is why there's road right you know.
Speaker 4: You know what I almost did the other I had one of those.
Speaker 3: And you know if you have the turning lane and the only people that can turn are the ones on the opposite side of the road turning it there er or.
Speaker 4: The people making the right right off.
Speaker 3: The I almost went over the median and drove around all of them.
Speaker 4: I want to do that, I swear to you.
Speaker 3: I was this close to and you know when you said you don't want I was so happy I didn't, because next up to take a rite at the light next to us, officer, you would have seen me do it.
Speaker 2: I just why can't I get behind the seventy four percent of people who don't touch their phones m while drive.
Speaker 3: God, it's just it's about the other way around twenty five percent of the people are using it are seventy five percent of people are touching their phone while driving. Correct And that's coming from somebody who drives not during work. This one can't because a camera in the vehicle for work. Wow, but you would be final headline of the week contender here. I got one last late entry and there is video footage that goes along with this as well. Remind me to write both of these in all right, go there's a more video footage of this at our jur Facebook book.
Speaker 4: Hit page.
Speaker 2: Man allegedly broke into ex girlfriend's house and stole live chicken in.
Speaker 4: Do that that is strong.
Speaker 2: The chicken in question apparently is a pet chicken named Polly. The woman who was subjected to the chicken napping immediately called police on her ex, who has well listened to the police closed in on him.
Speaker 5: Show me your hands, that's fine, Just hold your chicken. I'm not gonna hurt your chicken. Stand up, you know? Have you put the chicken in here for a second.
Speaker 2: The guy fled into the woods with Polly the chicken and disappeared, so that the woman calls and gives police the description of her ex and the direction he went, and they managed to track him down in Washington State, and they've got the It's great officer video footage of them finding the guy in the woods and him emerging as they're holding their guns on him.
Speaker 4: He's got Polly the chicken? Is you hear whimpering my chicken? Did you see where they got your chicken?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 4: Your ex? But did you see where they put him? In the back of the car. And he's still at his chickens? He still at the chicken. What do you do if you're the cop, do you take it?
Speaker 2: Take his chicken?
Speaker 3: He's handcuffed. How's he even gonna hold it? I think that's where I'm the cop and I just say I quit. All the chargers are going to be worse on this guy too. Egg prices, Oh Jesus.
Speaker 2: You get footage on the chicken napping as well on our Facebook page wet w
Speaker 4: R Hard Orlando's rock station.