Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to KFI AM six forty, the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Topic of conversation for the dinner table tonight perhaps is where were you and the earthquake hit? There was about a five point two quake just about an hour ago, a little more than an hour ago that hit down in eastern San Diego County out near Julian up in the mountains. Five point two quake several aftershocks of two point zero or greater, which for the most part people aren't going to be able to feel. But there's a couple ors a three and a three point five mixed out there.
Speaker 3: So I was on the phone with my friend in Incinitas when the earthquake hit, and it was so loud that I could hear her windows rattling while I was listening through my phone, and she's screaming, Oh my God. And then after that we got the I got the notification here which I never ever get, and then felt the little rumble for a minute while I was still dying to her on the phone.
Speaker 4: A bit wild.
Speaker 2: The timing of it all, so the alert, we get sound of speed of light because the electronics that are involved, and then the speed of sound is where it is the speed with which earthquake waves are supposed to travel. So that would explain the about forty second discrepancy between what we got as the alert and then the feeling here in Burbank.
Speaker 5: Hey, Gary, Hey Shannon, this is Greg and Vista. You had another caller from Vista. I'm so bummed. I was doing my daily bicycle ride and didn't feel a darn thing. My phone started being like crazy. I thought it might be an amber alert. Then I kept peddling. Then my phone started ringing. It was my wife. She wanted to make sure I wasn't swallowed up in a hole. So at least I'm number one on our list. Thanks.
Speaker 6: I want to hear that quing.
Speaker 4: I want to hear that conversation though. She calls.
Speaker 1: She's like, are you trapped under something heavy? He's like no, I'm cool. She's like, all right, bye, you know what I mean, Like, that's the relationship, right, They've been married long enough exactly. I just want to make sure you're alive, all right, goodbye, Charlie wrote.
Speaker 4: He said, I'm in Vista helping my grandma. Garden.
Speaker 1: I was sitting on the ground, barely felt it. Grandma was standing, didn't fill it. My mom and brother were hiking about ten miles from the epicenter, and my mom said they more heard it like a low rumbling freight train than they felt it.
Speaker 7: Really interesting. If I've ever heard an earthquake, I heard this one.
Speaker 6: We'll see.
Speaker 2: There are a couple of videos that have shown up on social media of a liquor store where you can see a half a dozen bottles maybe that have fallen off and caused a mess.
Speaker 6: But for the most part, that's it. That's the kind of damage we're looking at.
Speaker 1: I a should work at a liquor store in the area. I am making out with some serious liquor today, and then see, I don't know exactly, I'm taking a couple of maybe seven or eight nice bottles of liquor, and then I'm gonna throw a couple of them on the ground like the footage you see on the news right now.
Speaker 4: And I'm going to say, we.
Speaker 1: Lost about twelve bottles of liquor, sir, and I'm throwing a party with some good liquor. Sure, whenever we have something like this that happens. I'm reminded of one of my favorite stories about my parents, and it was when we were young and we're sitting around the dinner table and my parents both worked in the city but had different schedules, so they drove separately about twenty five miles away from San Francisco's where we lived, and my mom starts talking about the sunrise this morning.
Speaker 4: It was beautiful going over the Golden gate Bridge. It was just incredible.
Speaker 1: And my dad says, yes, some horses ass called up the radio told and talked about that this.
Speaker 4: Morning, and my mom goes, that was me.
Speaker 1: She had called in her favorite radio the radio show they both listened to to talk about it, and the whole Stephen said to my mom like, you're right, you know what, that's really nice that you took a moment to reckon it is a beautiful sunrise this morning, like he was totally happy that she called. And my dad said, yeah, some horses ass called in the radio today. But you know, every couple laughs, were had everything was.
Speaker 2: Fine and the sun came up the next day. Yeah, I think unless it was foggy, I don't know, but.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine calling your wife a horse's ass at the dinner unintentionally.
Speaker 2: Yes, I feel like that's very well within my power to Yeah, I can make that mistake. I'll bet you I could. I bet you I could. It's time for swamp Watch.
Speaker 6: When I'm not kissing babies, I'm stealing the lollipops we got.
Speaker 8: The real problem is that our leaders are dumb.
Speaker 4: The other side never quit.
Speaker 5: So what what?
Speaker 8: I'm not going anywhere so that now you.
Speaker 6: Train the I can imagine what can be and be unburdened by what has been you.
Speaker 9: Know, always been. Gun They're not stupid.
Speaker 2: A political flunder is what a politician actually tells the truth.
Speaker 6: Why have the people voted for you with not swamp watch? They're all canoning.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 2: El Salvador's president is visiting the White House today and his name, Naib Buke, says he will not be returning Kilmar Abrego Garcia to the United States. Attorney General Pam Bondi said, it's up to El Salvador whether Kilmar Abrego Garcia gets brought back to the United States. Remember, this is a guy who was mistakenly deported to that El Salvador in prison. He asked the president of El Salvador, how can I return him to the United States?
Speaker 4: Apposo I suggested that a smuggle with terroristy today the United States.
Speaker 8: Right, how kind of return him today?
Speaker 3: And that is just like I smuggle him into the United States or whether or do Of course, I'm not going.
Speaker 9: To do it.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't quite understand why this is so difficult for them to do this. It's not up to us. According to Pam Bondi, she said when it came to a weekend ruling, the Supreme Court ruled president that if El Salvador wants to return him, we would facilitate it, meaning providing a plane. But the Supreme Court offered no qualifier as to whether or not El Salvador wants to return Abrego Garcia. They're all standing at each other, pointing at the others, we said. The United States government said, well, we can't do anything. He's not even in our control anymore. And El Salvador said, well, what's the mechanism to send him back to the United States. We don't even know how to do that. Someone's got to get in trouble here. This thing is going to be cleared up. The Supreme Court did make a decision about one of the lower court's decisions about facilitating the return of this guy, but then didn't say specifically how it is supposed to happen.
Speaker 1: So, just briefly, I wanted to get in the results for Trump's annual physical exam. He is, according to the ZAN exam, fully fit to execute the duties of the presidency. There is high cholesterol present. He has been treated, according to the report, and it describes it as well controlled. The President's physician is doctor Sean Barbara Bella. Barbara Bella, what a great name. Navy captain says, Trump remains an excellent health exhibits excellent cognitive and physical health.
Speaker 4: It refers to the report.
Speaker 1: Does mister Trump's frequent victories and golf events god as an example.
Speaker 4: Of his active lifestyle?
Speaker 6: How about just participation in those golf events. It doesn't matter that he wins them or not.
Speaker 1: Let's see he got thirty out of thirty for the Montreal cognitive assessment. Does it count if it's a Canadian cognitive assessment?
Speaker 6: Have you taken one of those?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 4: Have we taken one of those?
Speaker 1: I remember a cognitive test was big in the news of Biden.
Speaker 4: I thought that we we.
Speaker 2: Discussed it years ago. I think it was during the first Trump term. Actually, are are we get to take that test? It's hard to find it, is it?
Speaker 6: Yeah? A version of it, but we can. We can find one if you want.
Speaker 4: Coming up next.
Speaker 1: I wanted to get into this because of earthquake Mania, we were unable to do so. But the Menendez brothers the hearing that happened late Friday after the show, a judge has decided that he probably these guys probably will be a re sentenced to what that means. That means it's probably going to be kicked back to the parole board and it could mean freedom pretty quickly eventually.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: The Ohio State football team is visiting the White House today. Oh my gosh, how jealous are the Bosa brothers. My goodness, if only they could have gone and visited and met Trump at the White House for winning the Trump congratulating the Buckeyes for winning the championship.
Speaker 4: Back in January.
Speaker 1: OSU, of course, deviated Notre Dame to take home a title following the first ever twelve team college football playoff.
Speaker 4: That was fun.
Speaker 1: Ohio state President Ted Carter had said he planned to join the coach and the team for the trip to Washington.
Speaker 2: Five point two magnitude quake hit out in the east San Diego County just a little over an hour ago. That's what everybody was asking about. Why did you feel it? So if you want to tell people you felt it, then feel free. They did say that they had tens of thousands of felt reports that came into the USGS website, some of them as far north as very far northern La County, like OHI areas like that.
Speaker 1: Would you like your jeopardy question? Sure, it's pretty easy. I probably shouldn't do it because it's so easy. I should probably find a.
Speaker 8: Bit better one.
Speaker 6: Now you're setting it up too much, and I'm afraid I'm not going to get it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, let's just see good guys for two hundred dollars. Actors who played this caped crusader include Adam West, Michael Keaton, and Robert Pattinson.
Speaker 6: Good.
Speaker 4: You're right, that was a particularly easy one man.
Speaker 1: All right, So an effort to resentence the Menendez brothers can proceed. A judge cleared the way late Friday afternoon for additional hearings next week. What the signal here is is that these guys will be resentenced. This goes back to George Gascone wanting.
Speaker 4: To save his seat.
Speaker 1: By capitalizing off the success of a Netflix show that showed a softer, gentler side to the Menendez brothers who shot and killed and planned shooting and killing their parents. Because Gascon brought it up legally, so to speak, it made its way to a judge, and this judge. If it was sent to another judge, maybe it would have been different. But this judge has agreed to go forward with the legal proceedings, which signifies that he will probably resentence them. They are currently sentenced life without parole. He'll probably sentence, resentence them fifty to life.
Speaker 2: What that means is it comes with the possibility parole right right.
Speaker 1: Which means they are immediately eligible for parole.
Speaker 4: It goes before the.
Speaker 1: Parole board, who's really only considerations are have they been rehabilitated and are they a concern to offend?
Speaker 4: Again?
Speaker 1: Probably no to both of those if you look at their body of work inside.
Speaker 4: So there you have it.
Speaker 1: I mean, George Gascon sent this ball in motion and that's probably going to be what happens, what the timetable is in terms of this judge resentencing them, it going.
Speaker 4: Before the parole board.
Speaker 1: Gavin Newsom does have a say in this as well, but that's what we're looking at here.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so it is kind of weird.
Speaker 2: I mean, you explained it that the purpose of that hearing on Friday was to deal with Nathan Hawkman's motion because Hawkman did not want to have the resentencing motion that was filed by George Gascon. So this was a hearing to withdraw that resentencing motion. But the judge said that they can move forward with all of this and they could see some more hearings even this.
Speaker 6: Week, I believe is as early as what they're looking for.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of getting your cake and eating it too that goes on here between the DA and the judge in terms of nobody looks at like the bad guy, because fact of the matter is there is a huge sentiment that exists that these guys should be set free for whatever reason. Either you believe the abuse happened, which was not validated at trial in fact thrown out repeatedly, but anyway you agree the abuse happened, and then you also kind of got to fall back on the question, but then why kill the mother? But anyway, either the abuse happened, or you don't believe in the incarceration system at all, or you believe that they've served enough time for this and they were very young and there were other things. Whatever it is, there's a huge wave of sentiment that these two should be let out, and it was absolutely put in motion by the Netflix Ryan Murphy series. But you also, George Gasco wanted to capitalize on that sentiment, right, which is why he opened this up. Legally, Hawkman doesn't want to be the guy to upset all of those people in West la who think that these guys, all the liberals who think that these guys should be set free.
Speaker 4: He doesn't want to upset that.
Speaker 1: He doesn't want to be the one guy who stands up and puts keeps them in prison. So, I mean, there's a lot of things that play into this. They are they a danger to the public. No, they were money hungry young men, is what they were, to the point of murder.
Speaker 6: About their mid fifties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But the idea this morning the news was that their aunt or what have you, eighty five years old was sent to the hospital with heart problems and is now in critical condition because the DA who put on the demonstration of what they did in nineteen eighty nine is ridiculous. If you were so upset with the crime scene photos of what happened five hundred years ago, then you should be so upset that it was those boys, those men who.
Speaker 4: Carried that out.
Speaker 6: They made the crime.
Speaker 4: It wasn't the DA. He just showed a flashlight to what they did.
Speaker 6: It is an interesting thing to point out.
Speaker 2: Journalistically speaking, we often see the La Times very carefully describe Eric and Lyle Menendez as the ones who killed their parents.
Speaker 6: The New York Times wrote it up.
Speaker 2: And this may be a minor thing, but the way the New York Times wrote it quote the Menendez brothers brutally murdered their parents, there's.
Speaker 6: No equivocation there. The New York Times just lays it out.
Speaker 1: Now, if I was Chris Little, I would strike that because you don't get to say it was a brutal murder.
Speaker 4: First of all, it's redundant, I agree.
Speaker 1: Second of all, just layout the circumstances of the murder and let the reader jump to the conclusion that it was brutal.
Speaker 2: I think the factually correct way to say it is that they killed their parents and were convicted of murder.
Speaker 6: Would that be right? Or would you sure?
Speaker 1: But I mean you could lay out all the particulars and then you'll get the reader to understand it was a brutal murder, a brutal killing.
Speaker 4: But you don't get to really call it. You don't get to label it that. But yes, I.
Speaker 1: I there is a stark difference, isn't it, between the La Times and every other publication.
Speaker 6: I'm in the Long.
Speaker 3: Beach area and I had just exited a seven eleven, opened up my car door, turned around, put my big old butt in the seat, and the car just started shaking like crazy.
Speaker 9: And I thought to.
Speaker 3: Myself, Oh boy, do I ever need to go on a diet to shake the car that much?
Speaker 4: Then I realized it wasn't. My big old butt.
Speaker 7: Were fine, old but is fine. That's wonderful. Gary Shannon will continue I feel seen.
Speaker 8: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: Of course, the big one locally is this five point two earthquake hit in the area of Julian Out in East San Diego. County and it hit just after ten o'clock. About ten oh eight was the official the official time. We actually got an alert here, one of the shake alerts before we felt it. Now we're granted we're one hundred and twenty five miles or so from the epicenter. So that's the way it's supposed to work. It's not perfect. There are plenty people who said they felt it and then they got the alert. Other people who felt it never got the alert, et cetera, et cetera. But at this point, very little damage, very little.
Speaker 6: Concern.
Speaker 2: I did hear during the traffic report they're going to inspect rail lines in the area to make sure that there's no damage to the railways, because obviously that would be a big deal. One of the first calls that we got actually about this.
Speaker 9: Kiddy in the background. I'm in the midst of an earthquake here in Menifee.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So the question was who is that cat?
Speaker 4: Who is the star of the earthquake?
Speaker 6: Mystery solved?
Speaker 9: Hey, Gary and Channon, this is Julie for Menifee. That was Neutron in the background.
Speaker 4: Tron.
Speaker 9: He's our sweetie pie or senior citizen. He will be nineteen next month, So that's kind of his mew and he didn't start really mewing until it's kind of the tale of the earthquake. He was very silent. Yeah, that's about it.
Speaker 6: Well, thank you for tron.
Speaker 1: Is the star of that, not a proton, not an electron, ney the gateway to nuclear fission.
Speaker 4: A neutron.
Speaker 6: Neutron is nineteen. Yeah, that's extra innings. Good for that guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's playing with the frosting.
Speaker 6: I don't understand that.
Speaker 1: Well, the muffin is great, right, but if you've got frosting, that's extra.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 4: That cat has lived the muffin of its life and now it's playing around the frosting.
Speaker 6: Just extra.
Speaker 4: It's just fun. It's a gravy. Never saw gravy at this point.
Speaker 2: There were plenty of There weren't plenty of aftershocks at this point. There have only been a couple of significant size anywhere over a three point zero, but a couple dozen other aftershocks below right around to two point five. So unless you're right on top of those, you're probably not going to feel those. Major US stock indices opened higher today. The tech heavy NASDAT composite was leading the way, partly because of the trade policy that was announced that is going to exempt some technology pieces from the Chinese tariffs. Apple Dell, chip stocks like Nvidia and Micron shot up pretty well today, so smartphones, computers, memory chips, and laptops things like that will be exempt from those sweeping tariffs imposed earlier this month. The amounts that amounts to a big reprieve for places like Apple and others that make their many of their items in China. And then also a guy scaled an iron security fence in the middle of the night, was able to run away from police and broke into the Pennsylvania governor's mansion, where he set a fire that left significant damage and forced to Governor Josh Shapiro and his family and some of their guests to evacuate the house. The guy was eventually captured. He is facing charges of attempted murder, terrorism, aggravated arson, and aggravated assault. Shapiro, in a news conference yesterday, also did say that the FBI is going to be investigating Cody Balmer was the guy's name. He told police that he had planned to beat the governor with a sledgehammer if he ran into him, but he didn't.
Speaker 1: I was at a Pacific city over the weekend. I just sent you a picture on your phone and I was walking by a restaurant and I heard some people at the restaurant go huts that whale really small, And I was like, what whale? And I looked to my right and there it was the dead whale that washed ashore in Huntington Beach. And my god, it was massive.
Speaker 6: That is humongous.
Speaker 1: Yes, isn't that crazy? Washed up near Tower seven on Friday. Don't know that the cause it was a female gray whale. My god, it was massive, twenty five feet, but the veterinarian doing the necropacy measured it at forty five feet. I mean it was in You know, whales are massive. You've seen you know, you've seen whale, you've seen them. But when you saw this thing laid out on the beach from a distance like that, it is.
Speaker 2: Pretty funny that the picture you have shows that no one is getting too close to it. Yeah, I mean from that far away, you're across the street, it looks like right and you could probably smell it to this warm on share on shore breeze.
Speaker 4: Incredible.
Speaker 6: That's so sad, they said, they didn't know what killed it.
Speaker 2: Don't no sign of foul play, like it didn't run into a propeller or anything like that.
Speaker 4: They said that the whale appeared to be in good health.
Speaker 1: It's unlikely that the death is related to that current toxic algae that we've been talking about that's been sickening and killing dolphins and sea lions and even birds.
Speaker 4: But they will be ruling it to rule it out.
Speaker 1: They usually don't eat during migration either, so that's kind of low on the list. So we'll see what is going to happen to it. Are we going to blow it up? Are we going to blow it up like we did an Oregon?
Speaker 2: Nope, usually says they just tole them back out to the Decisions on the burial of the carcass are made by the landowner where the carcass is found.
Speaker 1: According to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, no required depth to bury the carcass.
Speaker 2: You can't bury that. That is too massive. Are you kidding?
Speaker 1: They said they were going to bury the whale on Sunday?
Speaker 6: Oh no, was it buried right there? Have fun at that beach? Yikes?
Speaker 4: I'm confused about that.
Speaker 6: All right, up next.
Speaker 2: Some of the scariest commercials I remember as a kid were the anti smoking commercials where people would have stomas. They I mean, they would have to speak through their neck. I just remember being terrorized by those.
Speaker 1: Yes, but not enough to stop me from smoking. For a solid that.
Speaker 6: Stop me from smoking. I didn't smoke.
Speaker 2: That's but there are some new CDC cuts when it comes to some key smoking programs.
Speaker 6: We'll talk about why this is going on Elmer.
Speaker 4: When we come back.
Speaker 1: We play Neutron Dance by the Pointer Sisters circa nineteen eighty something something.
Speaker 6: Gary and Shannon will continue.
Speaker 4: You're the cat.
Speaker 8: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI A six.
Speaker 4: We got mail. This is from Barbara.
Speaker 6: Let's there's an individual of those cards, a pack of cards.
Speaker 1: There is a card that she wrote.
Speaker 4: It says blah blah blah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's that's our show.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean. That's funny. Dear Shannon and Gary.
Speaker 1: These cards are for you both hopeful to laugh at.
Speaker 4: Those are the cards she sent.
Speaker 1: I haven't taken hopefully to laugh at, not like all those sweet cards out there. I laughed so hard at your greeting card segment the other day, and I wholeheartedly agree. And I even worked for a greeting card company for several years. Oh gosh, if we wanted a runaway sale, all we had to do was put a Teddy Bear on it and it's sold through the roof.
Speaker 4: No need to promote it on the air. Oops. I don't sell them, just that you might want to chuckle. Are they funny?
Speaker 2: They're Christmas themed, So there's some pretty funny ones like I'll just as an example. One of them is this year Santa decided to surprise his workers with a Christmas bonus, and the elves are all holding up little packages of Venison steaks.
Speaker 4: Oh that's funny.
Speaker 1: I love a dark greeting is a very darkness. That's wonderful. Thank you, Barbara.
Speaker 2: We've talked before about government cuts that have taken place since Trump was sworn into office back on January twentieth. Then most of those come from the Department of Government Efficiency and the overarching attempt to try to streamline what is the federal government. The problem is that there have been cuts that are a lot deeper than people were expecting, and they're not being corrected anytime soon. As of April first, just a couple of days ago, almost two weeks ago, the Office on Smoking and Hell within the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is effectively closed. About one hundred and twenty full time employees were working at the Office on Smoking and Health along with all the contractors, and they all lost their jobs. No clear idea what the future is for whatever these initiatives are for CDC. But you know some of the commercials that exist, it's, as an example.
Speaker 4: We haven't seen in thirty five years.
Speaker 2: Well some of them are are. They're not as ubiquitous as they were. And it's also because they're not targeting fifty year olds, they're targeting kids and teenagers.
Speaker 1: So I'm torn on this story because part of me believes that the anti smoking or don't smoke department should be cut. I believe it should be filled with anti processed foods department and getting the word out about what those foods are doing to you. Just because they're sold to you doesn't mean that they're not. I don't want to be freaking dire and say they're trying to kill you. They're not trying to kill you. It's not tobacco, but it's gonna have similarly bad health implications down the road.
Speaker 4: A lot of those processed foods are. It's just the way it's.
Speaker 1: Going to be, and why we're not combating that at the CDC. That's more of a problem for kids these days than cigarettes in my book. And then the other the flip side of that is I don't think it should be shuttered completely because it's like Coca Cola continues to spend money on advertising despite how great its brand is, for this very reason.
Speaker 4: You got to you gotta.
Speaker 1: Keep reinforcing the message, just like you have to keep reinforcing the message that's smoking and cigarettes are awful, so that there's not a resurgence of that trend. But you know, it is kind of an antiquated department that don't smoke department. Who's who who wants a cigarette and is picking up that helpline that they were that is now shuttered, Like if I want a cigarette, I'm going to call one eight hundred don't smoke and call them be like, I really want a cigarette right now, talk me down. That's never that that doesn't happen.
Speaker 2: They do say that when the spots do air, I was gonna mention one. Terry Hall was a woman who died at the age of fifty three, and she recorded her last days on Earth. She was recorded in her hospital day remember that, barely speaking saying I wish I had never seen a cigarette in my life. When those spots air, they say the one eight hundred quit Now hotline is flashed on the screen, and the calls into those hotlines go up. CDC said in the first five years of her campaign alone, of Terry's campaign and estimated million Americans.
Speaker 1: Quit smokings were they determined what years were those?
Speaker 6: Twenty twelve was when they was when they won't launch that commercial.
Speaker 4: That was kind of the end of the That was the end of the smoking deck.
Speaker 2: Well, on your point, smoking has fallen for nearly a quarter since nineteen ninety nine, which was already on its way down a quarter of Americans to now ten point eight percent. Smoking among high school students fell from twenty eight percent in the year twenty twenty eight percent of high school kids smoked one point four percent last year.
Speaker 4: That's that's what I'm saying now.
Speaker 1: And granted, now, how many of those kids are eating the crap foods.
Speaker 2: All the regular and a lot of those kids have gone from cigarettes smoking to vaping. There's that which isn't that it's not a safe alternative, or the nicotine patches or the nicotine patches.
Speaker 6: That's the other thing I don't understand. So RFK Junior.
Speaker 2: During his confirmation, hearing was popping nicotine pouches into his old mau while he was telling people about the necessity of being healthy. That's the part I didn't quite understand he was saying, and he had said since then that he is all about personal choice. You have the right to choose to eat crappy, but you need to have all of the education. You need to know what in fact is going into your food and how it can affect you before you make a decision like that.
Speaker 4: Look at this card.
Speaker 1: It's got Santa with a baby in each hand, and inside it says, in a parallel universe, Santa skips the cookies and goes straight go straight to eating the.
Speaker 4: Children and a salt shaker on the baby. That's incredible. These are great.
Speaker 2: Your third place Dodgers will take on the Rockies tonight at Dodger Stadium.
Speaker 6: First pitch is at seven o'clock.
Speaker 2: Listen every play on AM five seventy LA Sports live from the Galpin Motors Broadcast booth and stream all the games in HD on the iHeartRadio app. Use the keyword AM five seventy LA Sports. Tonight happens to be the Hello Kitty squish plush that means.
Speaker 1: I'm not getting within twenty miles of Dodger Stadium, it's gonna be you put Hello Kitty involving a free getaway or giveaway, and at Dodger Stadium, that's a trifecta. You do that in Milwaukee, nothing happens. You do Hello Kitty in LA.
Speaker 4: Good Night.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow Night, by the way, is what I think one of the greatest, the greatest nights in the baseball season is Jackie Robinson where every player on every team, every umpire, everybody wears number forty two. So that's that's Tomorrow night. And it's since it's a Tuesday, every team is actually in action as opposed to when it's on a Monday or Thursday and they take time off.
Speaker 4: How to get did it get to be new?
Speaker 2: Well, it helps that there was an earthquake a couple of hours ago.
Speaker 8: Time.
Speaker 6: Did you feel it? I get it, you did feel it? Quake you did feel it.
Speaker 2: I did feel all of our trending stories when we come back to Gary and Shannon.
Speaker 6: You've been listening to The Gary and Shannon Show.
Speaker 2: You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app