Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We let chintaco one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots. All right, this hour brought you by JRS. Thursday Night Football Blevard. We're coming to see you Thursday night for the Cowboys and the Giants pregame action.
Speaker 3: That's right, Melbourne, coming your way, Crickets on Wickham six to eight. We'll have a concert tickets obviously for Big jr R Shows. Love some T shirts and BWO stickers while they last, Bob World order stickers. So we will see you Crickets Melbourne this Thursday, all.
Speaker 2: Right, six to eight. Uh. If you're just joining us and wondering the latest on this storm, it is still a potential potential tropical cyclone, expected to probably have a name at some point later today when it emerges into somewhat more open waters and eventually up and into the off They're forecasts keeping the center of circulation off the the west coast of central Florida and eventually making landfall they're projecting in the Big Bend area perhaps sometime Thursday nights.
Speaker 3: And looking at it being possibly a cat three by then. All right, but again that's everything's changed. You know, things change.
Speaker 2: So we will still here in central Florida feel the effects. It's at what level to be determined, So we'll continue to monitor and pass along information as it develops.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: I asked you if you had sent any BWS stickers up to Canada.
Speaker 3: I don't think we have, Are you sure?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I keep track of this stuff diligently.
Speaker 2: Does this sound like a country that's even prepared to even entertain the idea of a harder stance against crime in general?
Speaker 3: So, and that's why I was shocked when when we had a request for one.
Speaker 2: It only takes one person to get a grassroots movement going in an entire country. So just no, it could be. Calgary police are looking for a suspect wanted in connection with multiple fires that were set arsens in a community that has damaged now multiple homes.
Speaker 3: I don't see Canada having an arsonist, like you said, they're just too nice.
Speaker 2: You know, they have a suspect, they have video footage of the suspect, and they went ahead and released a a photograph of the suspect. Is this a composite sketch? No, it's video footage from one of the homes in the areas that was torched. They blurred his face out because he's a minor, and yet put his Have you seen this guy?
Speaker 3: What you're doing it wrong? Yeah? How have I seen the blurry blob? Nope, can't say I have.
Speaker 2: It's a it's a silhouette of someone wearing like a hoodie and the faces blurred out.
Speaker 3: No, that's definitely not beat style bwo. Just like on the Lynchin Taco Show, we just say who it is? Sure, yeah, minor or not? Sorry. Hey, if you commit the crime, you now have become a major.
Speaker 2: The identity of young offenders is protected under the Youth Criminal Justice Act in Canada.
Speaker 3: I was kidding about major before somebody starts texting me.
Speaker 2: And I know. Here's a plot twist on a story we've heard numerous times on this show. And I have some photos for you on our Facebook page. If you so desire, plane has to make an emergency landing on a highway. Seen it many times? Right? How many times do you hear about the plane making the emergency landing, the pilot getting out, fixing the plane, and then using the same highway to take off and continue on.
Speaker 3: Now, that's bad ass y.
Speaker 2: That is a complete bad ass rey. This happened just outside of Cheyenne, Wyoming. That's a man's man right there. Yes, the man's man is a pilot who is also a mechanic. That's a good way to head your bets for safety when you're flying. You're not a kidding. Was left on flight out in Nebraska and was headed ultimately to Oregon. That's a guy right there to watch his yellowstone.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm getting. He's just he's a man's man. He's a tough guy. I gotta put her down right there on that road, and then you're now gonna tank her with a little bit in the elay and the emergency LA and now I'll get her going.
Speaker 2: I twenty five about twenty three miles in north of Cheyenne. That's where they set her down.
Speaker 3: That's who I trust flying with. You know how every now and then you have an opportunity to fly with somebody, Yeah, and it goes through everybody's head. I don't care how great Like a friend of mine is an amazing pilot and he's the most dialed in. I'd fly with him. I'd also fly with this guy who land on I seventy five.
Speaker 2: I twenty five.
Speaker 3: Well, he could land on anyone he wants.
Speaker 2: Pat What is the name of that family in the Yellowstone?
Speaker 3: Oh, some bitch, I haven't seen it. Dutton? Is it Dunton?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It is? Is that this guy's name.
Speaker 2: Two witnesses, Leevi and Kelsey Dutton of Casper saw the pilot.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure there's a Levi Dutton Is it Dunton? Yellowstone family name?
Speaker 2: These are actually just two two Ham and Eggers. I don't watch the show, so I can't. I know the text line is about to explode, but I just I'm I'm about ninety present. Surid's Dutton Yellowstone family name? There, you don't have to say it's Dutton Yellows. Is that just a well known family name? And that's area of the country, Because what are the Levi and Kelsey Dutton just happened to witness the pilot set the plane down on I twenty five.
Speaker 3: People are taking singing thank you at two two five two six with Dutton. Somebody said, I bet Boeing's gonna try to pick him up.
Speaker 2: You can make him CEO. Yes, yes, anyway, the pilot. He Uh. He determined that it was something with the fuel filter. Was able to fix it. Take off, he said, I'll go ahead. I'll set her down in Chyenne and do a top to bottom just to make sure before I continue on.
Speaker 3: Give it that, give it, you know, little inspection like twenty point inspection, make sure everything is running. He does a little. He determines the fuel filter. You see, dude, you know Discount Auto parts. Hey, you got a fuel filter in here for a for a What what was the plane it was? Uh, it doesn't matter. It's just like I twenty five and I seventy five. About maybe two people knew.
Speaker 2: My Most people know I seventy five doesn't run through Wyoming. So it's meticulousness over there. We told you last year about a woman named Annie Knight. She is known as Australia's most sexually active woman.
Speaker 3: Is this is this Australia's hottest grandma?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Okay, you remember her right?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yes, I haven't. I don't have any updates on her. I do have updates on Annie, which I'm also sharing with you on our Facebook page. Uh. She had vowed the other year to sleep at three hundred and sixty five different people, and uh, well she she more than accomplished that. This year. She went for a six hundred. Oh god, she's sixty seven percent there. I was thinking, are you gonna look at her picture if you were three sixty five? I am.
Speaker 3: I'm scrolling while I'm kicked back.
Speaker 2: You see the first comment, Yeah, the little gift.
Speaker 3: I'm still scrolling. There's some crazy looking guy. There's airplane man, there's this, there's a big k.
Speaker 2: No, don't give that story away.
Speaker 3: Australia's Wow. You know what, I wouldn't mind being three sixty five. I was thinking the six hundred. I'm talking about the original three sixty five. Before you got to six hundred, I thought to myself, if you are like three three fifty, you'd be walking out, kind of like the Walk of shame right now that I see her picture.
Speaker 2: Though, looking first, I'm down comment.
Speaker 3: I'm trying hold and now she's a little long in the tooth. He's talking about the one where she wanted to be a brain surgeon. That the little thing below her, the hot dogs mhm, oh yeah, the hot dogs down the hallway.
Speaker 2: The hot dogs being thrown on her face.
Speaker 3: No, I'm looking at this one they've updated since then twenty five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you see it.
Speaker 3: They're throwing hot dogs a big yeah. Anyway, God your parents. Poor girl.
Speaker 2: She's making about a million and a half a year since she owned several multimillion dollar properties.
Speaker 3: I don't even care Thanksgiving. I couldn't look at her if it was your daughter.
Speaker 2: See So what are your favite relatives? So what's new in your world? Nnie?
Speaker 3: What have you been up to?
Speaker 1: Five ninety four Linchin Tago on demand, Tell loady iHeartRadio ass.
Speaker 2: This hour brought