Speaker 1: One Taco, Orlando's rock station one O one one w j r R. This hour brought to you by Taco. You're gonna be a prime in the pump a little bit ahead a Father's Day this weekend with surfside tea.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, you know what Saint Cloud would coming your way. Yeah, it's gonna be at Wojo's been out there before the owners a wild man, cool dude.
Speaker 1: And you know we do these Sunday fun days.
Speaker 2: Well, since Sunday's Father's Day, it's like, hey, let's have all the dads go out on Saturday night in Saint Cloud. That way Sunday they can chill. So we're gonna be out six to eight this Saturday. Wojo's right there in Saint Cloud. We're gonna have dude.
Speaker 1: We wait, can I guess you're gonna give away ties and coffee mugs? No? Or we're not giving away socks y. I tried. I tried like that. I love dad mug. I tried. No, your chance to win the Ultimate Warp Toward.
Speaker 2: VIP package, Blink one eighty two tickets, vule Beat tickets, Offspring tickets.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, it's could be.
Speaker 2: I mean, we're doing tickets every fifteen minutes, So come on out.
Speaker 1: We'll remind you some more when we get closer that all right, let's begin with Millersburg, Pennsylvania. The town has launched a new program to benefit the residence there to tend to identify and fix potholes within the city limits.
Speaker 2: That's actually a good thing. They have rolled out a new program. It's basically an app called fill My Hole. Well the film my Whole. Program makes it easy to residence, easy for residents to report the potholes electronically so they can be taken care of. The city goes on in its press release to say all holes, no waiting. Some holes may require a little more TLC, but rest assured you'll be provided with a reason if we're unable to fill it ourselves. They continue on. It really starts to pour it on as we get to this point. Pleased with the way our crew handled your hole. We want to hear about it. Used to contact us on the website for questions and compliments.
Speaker 1: Then it took off on Facebook with residents getting into it. Hey, if we want to fill our own holes, is that okay? Or does it need to be filled by a professional hole filler. Uh huh. City response, best to leave it to the professionals, And someone else chimes in with can they fill deep holes? And do they clean dirty holes before they fill them? Do they do back holes? Did we get any of that holes are cleaned first. Debris may prevent adhesion of the filling. Deep holes are no problem. No, I did not see anything about back holes. This is brilliant.
Speaker 2: I had back to back holes. Hey, it's getting some coverage. But the best thing is those potholes are covered. I don't know how many of those things I've hit and just thought, yeah, glad I got that alignment. I just threw it right out of what it's kind of like dry it on I four during the Ultimate whatever you called it or whatever they called I four ultimate driving there broken windshield, suspension both and everybody that does the community is shaking their head like yep, because we had.
Speaker 1: People texting in non stop saying, well, eighth broken, eighth chip.
Speaker 2: In the windshield. You can only replace them so many times. Somebody said, bwo socks and ties. All right, we can't notice. We're just trying to get more bumper stickers at this point. Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, so let's pet baby steps here. Man.
Speaker 2: I do have a few b w O koozies that I found and they fit the surf side te perfectly.
Speaker 1: Right, we'll bring those in. Yeah, all right, dude. Sometimes this is the what I mentioned a little while ago in the tease. For this segment, a judge is ruling. Now, granted this is in Canada, but this is absolutely ridiculous. The headline says, no jail time for a British Columbia man with relatively modest child porn collection. Judge rules, you're right to the island. It gets worse. So instead of being jailed for any period of time to hopefully reflect on what a sick bastard he is, Yeah, no, it's just eighteen months you know, home confinement for him to sit there and I don't even want to think this guy tried to argue, tried to argue that he was searching searching for US pictures of sunsets and stuff when he stumbled upon child pornography in twenty seventeen. Yeah, he was looking for pictures of sunsets and beaches. He said.
Speaker 2: He was appalled by what he found and decided to start a tumbler blog to lure out pedophiles so he could report him to the site's moderators in a kind of undercover sting.
Speaker 1: Okay, the judge didn't buy that. He The judge did note that the defendants remained in possession of the images a full year after finding them, had been carrying on conversations with other Tumblr users which he expressed interest in sexual activities with children. It's no jail time.
Speaker 2: Okay, the guy should get jail time, and that judge should be taken off the bench. You're gone, that is Where was that again, British Columbia, Canada. I thought I heard. I mean, their rules are different, but the role is a role. Its kids. Man, let's have something that's sacred, unbelievable.
Speaker 1: And then there's this lovely individual who decided he wasn't ready to become a father with his girlfriend. He's an IT. He works in the IT department for the US Department of Justice, justin Banta. He has been arrested, accused of biking his pregnant girlfriend's drink to induce an abortion without her consent. What a sick, sick guy? Are you serious? So she gets pregnant, He's like, we're keeping his baby. You need eviable. She does no, I want to. I want to father or mother the kid, keeping raised the child. He just having none of it. So he uh.
Speaker 2: Spiked your drink with one of those morning after uh huh uh and it resulted in her losing her baby.
Speaker 1: Stands in capital murder, in tampering with evidence. Yeah that breaks. It's violation, it's it's killing. I mean unbelievable. Man well is creep?
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, man up, man up exactly. It's only you know, thirty years of your life. Somebody says random text, my neighbors sprinklers smell like ass caught me with my mouth open.
Speaker 1: You know he's smell stinky. He's got sulfur sprinklers.
Speaker 2: Patart water pat walking the mout open your Your neighbors might want to get a rain sensor installed. Yeah, probably. Well this is South Florida. Okay, Well, I don't know like.
Speaker 1: All the way down there, uh West Palm. But I don't know if they got rain yesterday or not. I thank everybody. Man Wowser's fart water in the mouth to start the morning. Yikes. Linten Taco on Demand to download the iHeartRadio app going on