Speaker 1: Hey everybody, it's Adam Ramsey. Come see me at access party. We're calling it Sweep this time. It's broom themed. It's fall, which is like to fly on brooms slash used said brooms to sweep away the dust and old leaves of summer and the cobwebs and the cobwebs.
Speaker 2: You know that too.
Speaker 1: Thank you Cole Connor for that contribution. Check out my website Adam Ramsey dot com for tickets and hope to see you there September thirteenth.
Speaker 2: Enjoy the show you're listening to.
Speaker 1: Sorry for asking, Sorry for asking. I'm Cole Connor and I'm Adam Ramsey. This is where we talk, shop, ask questions.
Speaker 3: Tell stories, and laugh some laughs about being creators as well.
Speaker 2: As consumers of adult content. We love watching too, we certainly do.
Speaker 3: We also discuss the impact adult films have had on us, on our guests.
Speaker 2: And on the LGBTQ community. So strap on and strap it in and here we go.
Speaker 1: Hi, everybody, welcome back, Welcome back to Sorry for asking. I'm Cole Connor, I'm Adam Ramsey, and it is a beautiful August day.
Speaker 2: It's beautiful, like yeah, a lot's happened since our last recording from Sunny Bourbank, California. Yes, Hello, Hello, Hello, summer is summer in.
Speaker 1: It's kind of funny, like I feel like the beginning of summer was like so it felt like it was so stretched out, and now I feel like we're like racing towards.
Speaker 2: The finish line.
Speaker 3: I mean, I feel like it just went came and went really fast in an hour here in August, now here we are.
Speaker 2: You have a very fresh haircut right now, literally is an hour. I can see it like that side fade is shiny, beautiful. Who did that?
Speaker 3: My friend Jordan at it's called the barber's den, okay or the barber den.
Speaker 2: I can't remember if there's an ass on it or not. It looks great. Yeah, he's been cutting me for a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I definitely need a haircut, which is why I'm wearing this hat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did you get one before your trip? I did get one before my trip.
Speaker 1: I'm having a I'm having a predicament with my current barber.
Speaker 2: I want to fuck him. Oh yeah, you and your barbers. I mean, yes, that did happen. For quite some time. I was in a relationship with the.
Speaker 3: Barber the only time I left this left Jordan, my guy at the barber den. He was for uh was for yours for a little while.
Speaker 1: Okay, No, this person is somebody who like he's come to the Hot Talk a few times and he made a pitch to like maybe have like a little barber set up barbershop set up at Hot Dog, and I was like, oh cool, yeah, and also like I don't know, I'm trying new barbers every once in a while. And so I went over there and there was like some definite chemistry happened a couple of times. And then next time he was at Hot Dog, we like full like the day of my haircut, like he showed up at Hot Dog. I was like, hey, yeah, that was a great cut. He was like yeah, it was great having you. And then we leaned in and like had this like hella makeout. And I was like, oh, okay, so this chemistry it does exist. I wasn't just making it up in that barber chair whatever.
Speaker 3: I don't know about getting my haircut at Hot Dog though, Nah, I mean clippings. I always have to rent it out, you know, yes, and you know clippings in my drink.
Speaker 1: You know, people make pictures to me that hot dog all the time. Luckily, the best thing I can do is just be like, you know what, Mario makes all those decisions so great idea, why don't you here's his instagram. You can contact him yourself. It's all suggested. I'll give him an alert that you are reaching out, and whether he responds or not, it is up to him.
Speaker 3: So my hands are clean. Yeah, and then I just work here there. He's there in the beginning, and then it takes.
Speaker 1: Pretty much yes, yeah, and then I'm the boss for It's been really great.
Speaker 2: Talk has been so great. It's always great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and access is coming. I'm actually doing a little side like a satellite party this Saturday. I don't know if you're free, but we're going to do like a little house party thing like it's like an open air house party situation.
Speaker 3: That's going to give me two things that I have to go to on Saturday. What's the other a lesbian birthday?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 3: I mean, I know I haven't rs VP to do it yet, but well, this is going to go late. Might have to okay, Well, that's I'm probably gonna end early because you know, lesbians, we love lesbians, we.
Speaker 2: Love I love you guys. I'll be listening. Lesbians are a huge part of my life. Yeah, thank goodness. I know. Wait, so let's where do we start? Where do we start? Okay, so with mine or yours? With yours? With mine? I mean, it's been too long for me to talk about ho dag. I don't remember.
Speaker 3: I don't remember all that stuff. I think I already mentioned, Like, I mean, it was a really fun time. I'm not a huge country music fan, so I didn't really know all like who I was watching and all of that. I was there for the I was there for the good time, not really for the music, and it wasn't a good time, and it was a good time. Ryan Landers and his boyfriend were great hosts for me, and I had a great time. And I think I already mentioned I only hooked up oncet threesome at the end. Yeah, you mentioned briefly in the Taylor episodes. And surprisingly everyone was everyone's butt was clean.
Speaker 2: Sometimes the body just cooperates it just.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess. Yeah, I don't know how it happened. Yeah, uh so I had a trip. Everybody I may have mentioned. I went to Germany, met up with our good friend Colin and we did a weekend at something called Whole Festival. I've heard of it. You've heard of it, Yes, yes, Whole with a W. But I mean also take your pick. You know, Whole Festival. It's just outside of Berlin. So imagine an eight thousand, ten thousand person festival with like several stages in this beautiful, crazy outdoor venue that like had these big, giant, industrial like art pieces.
Speaker 2: I think they were art pieces.
Speaker 1: They look like oil rigs almost, but they were just like they were just everywhere. And then it was on this like peninsula like three hours south of Berlin and there are camping sites, so like burning it's burning man esque. Yeah, I would say, for sure, but I mean, like, imagine a festival of that scale, but like by and for queer people.
Speaker 2: It's all queer. It was amazing. It was beautiful.
Speaker 1: There were some logistical nightmares, like in terms of just like you know, getting there set up, like you know, they have shuttles and stuff, which is great, but like there were just a lot of things that I feel like they were missing. Like I get really stuck on some details, like if you have buses going every ten minutes and they're all lined up. Why don't you have signage on each bus as to which departure? No, like which time departure it is? Do I have to walk around and ask everybody in broken English, like which bus I should be on?
Speaker 2: God damn it? Yeah yeah. And then like German, you know, thankfully everybody in speaks English. They like French where they want you to try, they want to see you try. I didn't get that vibe.
Speaker 1: I got other vibes, which I'm happy to talk about about, like people in Berlin slash Germany.
Speaker 2: German culture is very interesting.
Speaker 1: But also things like, you know, if you're going to have like a they had a glamping setup where they you know, they had one where it's like open fields where you can bring your own camping equipment. But then there are also this there's also this section where they have like your setup for people who like all you do is like you pay for a spot, they give it to you. There's betting, there's power and for like hundreds of people, they had one check in window and we got there early, thankful, and we were thirty people and it still took an hour to get our spot. And then they gave us a number of a tent that didn't even exist, so we had to walk around for an hour before we found it. And then we came back after resting for a few hours and saw it. It was like hundreds of people deep, and people apparently were in line for like four or five hours, so there were a lot of grumpy people. That aside, the festival itself was so beautiful, so sexy. I had so much sex and it was very fun. I definitely took my doxy. It didn't work.
Speaker 2: Well when in Germany. Girl, you need something stronger than that, you know, if you're gonna have a setup like that.
Speaker 1: Like thankfully they had lots of water stations so we can like we can well, we can rinse, slash, fill up our water bottles. Not a single bottle of hand soap or sanitizer insight anywhere anywhere.
Speaker 3: This is the stuff about festivals that I like. It makes it not It makes me not want to do it. I mean because I'd like, yes, there's amazing other experiences, but i just feel like I'm past the point where I can put.
Speaker 1: Up with that shit, like just have little hand sanitizer stations, like I mean, at least Burning Man is all that.
Speaker 2: Like somebody refills when they run out us. Also, berning Man has that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, burning Man has rows and rows of porta potties that have sanitizing stations.
Speaker 2: Again, the whole also has been smaller in the past, Like my friend Eric that I went to black Speech with a couple of weekends ago for San Diego Pride. We just went to Blax and back for the day.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I went to Blacks with my friend Eric for the Sunday of San Diego Pride. It was super fun, so many people, but not like too crowded. But anyway, he was the first person that told me about the whole festival because he went a couple of years ago and told a bunch of people about it, and now he was joking about how his friends tease him about ruining whole festival. They told too many people about it and now it's too many people.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of people, and I you know, I definitely saw there was a bit of an attitude towards the fact that, like, you know, people like to be I mean, I don't know if woke is the word. I hate that fucking word now, but like the fact that they like a lot of people who are like kind of queerdos and like more alternative.
Speaker 2: There's a term flinta. I heard. I learned flinta as a new word. Everybody get ready for it.
Speaker 1: It's basically anything that is not cisca male. So it's like female, lesbian, intersex, non binary, trans asexual, like so a way to exclude CISK males, a way too differential to exclude. I mean, sure, we're awful. That's that's kind of like the thing I'm getting at. Like people like to say, like, wow, a lot of circuit gaze this year where I'm and I was kind of like, wait, so is circuit gaze now just being used to like define anyone who's just a male with like slightly defined bodies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it's nothing new for people to hate, like for gay people to not.
Speaker 1: Circuit it has I mean, this isn't I don't want to sound like I'm like complaining, like you know, but like there are there does seem to be an attitude lately that is just like if you are even remotely conventionally attractive, we're gonna talk about you just a little bit. You're basic, Yeah, And like I don't know, I don't feel basic. I think some people find me at least somewhat on the conventionally attracted scale.
Speaker 2: But whatever, nobody treated me poorly.
Speaker 1: It wasn't anything like that. It was just like sometimes people like to talk that kind of shit.
Speaker 3: I just think it's funny. People don't want to be labeled, but they want to label everyone else. Yes, yes, like that's kind of annoying to me. Get over at people, Like, it's just this is something that I think we have.
Speaker 2: We have.
Speaker 1: It's fun to like include the conversation, especially because Berlin itself, I just felt like there's such an attitude in Berlin.
Speaker 2: I learned.
Speaker 1: Like my takeaway from Berlin was I loved it, but I also fucking hated it. I thought it was fascinating and beautiful but also so goddamn obnoxious and up its own ass in so many ways, but amazing, Like.
Speaker 2: I loved it those things true.
Speaker 1: It's it was totally that the entire time I was there, even in its architecture, even the way it presented itself that way, like it was just like really old school and beautiful but also super modern and like you know, of course because like half of it was bombed and you know, like there's a lot of history in Berlin, and it owns it, it owns.
Speaker 2: It's terrible back paste.
Speaker 1: In like this really respectable and beautiful way, lots of art, lots of cool people. The nightlife there is like equally amazing and unlike anything else, but also so awful and so stupid and and like ninety percent of the music there is techno, which like I think, ninety percent of.
Speaker 2: The time is so stupid.
Speaker 1: And I got such flak. I mean, I got a lot of agreements on this story post. I did, like I don't know if you saw it where I was just like I have learned after a three day festival in Germany that ninety percent of techno is just very stupid. It's just indistinguishable, fast paced bass and drums. Some of it was amazing, thankfully, that wasn't all that was at these at this festival.
Speaker 2: Or like at the different stages there were different stages.
Speaker 1: There was one particularly that was set in the water, the beach stage that was like all deep house and some disco, and it was amazing.
Speaker 2: How long were you gone? I was gone about thirteen days?
Speaker 1: Wow, Okay, and you know that's about the day and a half of that was travel and and like, yeah, I learned a lot that like German culture, a lot of them are very like they scoff at ghoshness and they kind of are very much pearl clutchy and very like, you know, respect the rules, but we're.
Speaker 2: Also very intrigued by rule breakers.
Speaker 1: They're like they're like, hmmm, I don't like that you cut the line, but also what can I get for you?
Speaker 2: Like there's a lot of that. Okay.
Speaker 1: I was recognized all over the place, which was kind of fun. A lot of people spoke about knowing this podcast, which was really cool. Well hello, not everyone from Germany or Berlin, and again loved it there loved it, but also like to read it a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and when you tease something it means you Yeah, no, I was. I was super fascinated. Oh. Spent our last day at berg Kine, which I'm sure you've heard of.
Speaker 1: Burg Kine is like the big like no one's ever seen pictures of it nightclub and now I know why they don't allow that, and it's like very much against it.
Speaker 2: They give you stickers to put on the phone camera.
Speaker 1: That's the way to do it, and anyone who disobeys that is an idiot, like, you look like such a loser if you do that. So and I can see why. I like, nobody, nobody would want to do that, And I totally get why it was. There was like one dance floor that I felt like I was in space mountain like at Disneyland.
Speaker 2: That's what it kind of felt like. Inside.
Speaker 1: It was really cool, so cool, an outdoor space, an upstairs space, so many copies to have sex in.
Speaker 2: It was just a little dirty.
Speaker 3: You just gotta be a little careful or not and just deal with a repercussion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah.
Speaker 1: Like you know, when there isn't places to wash your hands much, there's.
Speaker 2: Something you know that also that also lessons for me. I get it. I get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know, maybe someday. Yeah, Burke was supposed to close. Like a while, I thought people talk, we're talking about it closing.
Speaker 2: I have no idea, and then I.
Speaker 3: Always like, for years, I feel like I've heard that, and then I still hear friends of mine.
Speaker 2: Go, yeah, no, I don't know if. I don't know if it's.
Speaker 1: Ever closed or ever will close because it's open all day every day. It felt like, uh no, I don't know if that's true. But we got We got in line Sunday morning of Pride weekend at six am, got in at seven fifteen, which is.
Speaker 2: Like not too bad.
Speaker 1: Also saw a ton of people ahead of us get turned away, which is a thing, you get turned away if they don't like your vibe or your look. They're like, no, sorry, you have to get in the back of the line and like start over and hope the person at the security difference.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, no, they don't like that. I was nervous he got turned away, Like what did they? What was what do you think they actually actually was very funny.
Speaker 1: There were like there were a few people like they didn't they didn't want basic straight girls, especially on Pride weekend. It's not a gay club. It's usually for everybody. But on Christopher Street Day weekend, which is like their Pride, they're gonna let it mostly gaze.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then there were these two like very kind of like elder twinkie looking guys who they didn't like the vibe.
Speaker 2: They're like, no, we don't want you to come in.
Speaker 1: They're like, yeah, but we're we're gay and we're like here on Pride weekend. Look, we have lollipop earrings and the security. It's still The security guys were hilarious. They were like, wow, is this what we've come to. You're expressing yourself through lollipop earrings. Get to the back of the line, and I was just like right in front of you. Yeah, like I'm like, oh shit, oh shit. And then like they take a look at me. And I was there in line with Emil Jamison and Troy Daniels and they pretty much like they looked at all three of us and were like, gone in.
Speaker 3: And I was like, that's stressful. It was you were in the sweating for sure. I'd be like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: And then we got in and did our thing for fourteen hours. That's yeah. And what do you like, do you just not eat? You have to bring your own snacks.
Speaker 1: They have, but they have like an ice cream bar, I think, and like they might have had another way to have snacks, but no, you got to bring your own snacks.
Speaker 3: That's the hardest part for me at like being out for a long time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I gotta eat at some point. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I had like I brought like six protein bars and like a bag of trail mix and two apples, and I had that throughout the day until finally around nine pm, I kind of looked at them and I was just like, y'all, I think I think.
Speaker 2: I got it. I am.
Speaker 3: I imagine a place like that has stations to like freshen up.
Speaker 2: Station, like a.
Speaker 3: Little pod or something like in a like in a nod sex club.
Speaker 1: No, the only place that had a doucing douching station was the camping area at Whole Festival.
Speaker 2: At Verry kind you kind of are on your own. You have to figure out on your own.
Speaker 1: And that's why the line for the bathroom stalls was always very long, because it's either people getting themselves ready to do that, or because people take their friends into a bathroom stall. They're so funny. Nobody does bumps of drugs because a lot of people were doing drugs at this club. Nobody does bumps. What they do is they'll take your friend, they'll take you in, and everyone's like shuffling these I'm giving away so much. No, they will literally take your foot. You take your phone out, and you sprinkle a little powder and you get a credit card and slowly, because you're still talking about your day while your people are watching, you do that in this cramped bathroom stall and they use their credit card and cut up lines on the top of your cell phone and then you do your little line and then you go out and like, let the next person who's been waiting thirty minutes to use a bab.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen it done on a phone. Yes, yeah, I was like picture rare. I was like, just do the up on the nounce floor. But like they don't like that. They think it's ghosh. Yeah, don't be ghosh, but also like what do you what are you doing there?
Speaker 3: So, as performers in the adult industry, we get asked all the time about tips on how to perform like a porn star.
Speaker 2: And what says porn star more than a big load? Right? Cool? Right?
Speaker 3: Introducing Popstar, the only doctor formulated men's health supplement that is guaranteed to up your porn star game. This bad boy will make your comtaste pineapple sweet.
Speaker 2: But we're not just talking about taste here.
Speaker 1: Popstar is also formulated to give you massive loads that make your orgasms feel volcanic.
Speaker 3: Designed by Ivy League trained doctors, Popstar contains only the highest quality ingredients and is backed by scientific research to maximize your bedroom experience.
Speaker 2: Even better. It's vegan, non GMO and safe to take every day. So why wait get your hands on Popstar today. Visit Popstar Labs dot com and.
Speaker 1: Save twenty percent on your first order with code sorry twenty pop Star Big loads better taste. So so yeah, so I had a fantastic time. I came home exhausted.
Speaker 2: It was wild. I'm still kind of tired.
Speaker 1: Lost my bag on the way because like there was a flight kriffuffle. Yeah, she took it out of me travel. How long have you been back? When did you get like a week?
Speaker 2: Oh? Okay, yeah, I thought you just got back.
Speaker 1: I mean I probably I still probably feel like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was just a lot, it was. It took a lot.
Speaker 3: Out of me For me, I mean travel, especially overseas, it takes me a really long time to get back to normal.
Speaker 2: When was the last time he traveled overseas? Probably when I went to London and Madrid and twenty three that long Oh snip. Oh you're a local girl, you know what? Like the States? I don't.
Speaker 3: I'm just like traveling doesn't really interest me as much lately because it just takes so much, Like I always feel like it takes so much out of me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I don't know, I've traveled a lot. Yeah, yeah, maybe I'll get back into it again. Yeah, but I just have to I definitely can't. I think I want more relaxing travel. Sure, I understand them totally because.
Speaker 2: I'm getting boring.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, we we are at an age now where we just value our comfort.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I totally understand that.
Speaker 3: I also don't have and I have have haven't had any family around me in LA, so I have to travel to go see them. So like I do I want to go take five party trips or do I want to see fucking people in my family?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Are you doing any like have you done any content houses or anything?
Speaker 2: I have?
Speaker 3: The next one is like in November in Canada, Canada, like Edmonton.
Speaker 2: Who's who's seen that one?
Speaker 3: Big Boss Bull Josh or Bowl Boss Josh Bull Boss job?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah is by haven't had the pleasure.
Speaker 3: It's a bye content house, which I haven't been doing any by content lately. It's just been like not, I haven't been making a ton of content. I filmed a three way this past weekend. Someone I've worked with in in a in a studio thing, a studio scene. Back in November, he was in town and hit me up and was like, Hey, can I stay with you for.
Speaker 2: Can I crash with you for a few nights?
Speaker 3: And I was like, yeah, but I still have to do some things and you can say a couple of nights. I was like, Friday and Saturday, you can stay. And I've made that clear because it's I've been.
Speaker 2: Overstayed before and it's about be of mine. Yeah, I understand.
Speaker 3: So he uh, well, first thing, we went to the hot tub ones and it was right after we had worked out in the apartment gym. I was already in the hot tub and he came from the gym. He didn't have a bathing suit. I thought he was just gonna he like took his shirt off, like he was gonna get in in his shorts, and I looked, I like turned my head and then I looked back and he was like completely butt naked, like in this courtyard pool in my apartment building, which is not okay. I'm like and I'm like and then some guy comes around the corner sees it. I'm like, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no cover. I'm like, no, this is not San Francisco. I was like, and he was like, oh oh, I like the guy looked pissed, and.
Speaker 2: I didn't. I was just like, I got it.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh my god, if I get in trouble for this, yeah yeah, yeah, it was totally just. I mean I still would have told him, but your short's not gone.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I'm like, kids are out here all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like it's just not that kind of building, right, So, and he just did not understand that why that would be inappropriate.
Speaker 2: And I was just like.
Speaker 1: Sometimes when you're in a gay bubble, you kind of forget these things.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So anyway, it comes Sunday, he went to Universal Studios with a friend and he came back like I was surprised that he left his stuff there because I thought he was leaping like that morning. And then he came back when whenever, it was like six or seven, and he was just like naked, chilling on my bed and I'm like, are you staying here tonight? And he's like, oh yeah, yeah, I'm sorry I didn't communicate that to you. I'm like, okay, so yeah yeah. And then I ended up doing I was like working on some other stuff like until late, and he he ended up going out for a hookup and never came back and came back around noon the next day and then was like, I'm going to work out. I'm like, I thought you got to bust up to San Francisco this morning. Like what is going on? How he's still here? Oh my god, Oh my god. I was like, gonna fucking murder him. God, are you sure he's not listening right now. I don't think he's listening. But I was like, no, he was trying to tell he was trying to say something about I guess he could he is on the spectrum whatever you say. He was like, oh, I think you think you have a little bit of the tism in you and like, W's no.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm like.
Speaker 3: He's like He's like I can see it, or like I can see it on other I'm like, this is just me being an asshole because I'm being annoyed, because I'm annoyed, like you said that.
Speaker 2: But I was like, I'm like, no, I'm not. I don't have autism at all.
Speaker 3: This is just like when a person is annoyed and upset, you look like a person.
Speaker 2: Waiting a minute.
Speaker 1: What a thing to accuse your host of though a little like I'm like, this is the goal.
Speaker 2: It was like he came back.
Speaker 3: He came back with the friend that gave him the tickets for Universal, who works at Universal, and he was like kind of saying it to him, and I was like, uh, and well, I said something about I was like, this one does whatever he wants to do, yes, like in front of like as a and he was kind of like wow. I was like, because he's still here and he was supposed to be gone like yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I try and be pretty clear when I need like a hard out.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, well next time.
Speaker 3: I mean I thought, like, you can stay here Friday and Saturday night, but you gotta leave Sunday.
Speaker 2: It's pretty fucking clear. Yeah. It's like selective hearing on these younger boys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what my my pet peeve in like situations like this is the prolonged goodbye when like.
Speaker 2: They're waiting for a car. I mean that's that's like a micro version of that, but lighting for a friend to pick them up, or it's like them just.
Speaker 1: Just stretching out the like you know, like just like the like you know when people take two hours to pack and you're kind of just sitting there looking at your phone, like just like, wait.
Speaker 2: Weren't they like didn't they start packing like two hours ago?
Speaker 1: Like when I pack, I like, I pack and then it's like, okay, thank you so much, I'm out.
Speaker 2: But they pack and they'll talk and they'll you know, I usually think like a schedule.
Speaker 3: I usually have like I gotta be at the airport at this time, so this is when I'm going to leave your place, like yeah, more, yeah, yeah, out right then just like and waiting for somebody to pick me up.
Speaker 2: I don't know where they are. We just sound like Curmudgeons right now.
Speaker 3: I know where, like the Muddets and the fucking Balcom Waldorf Statler or whatever. Oh boy, but yeah, I had to tell yeah, I had to vance about this.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, After we're done recording, I am going to ask you who you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Because I know I can't say it was in the three Way because it will be too obvious.
Speaker 2: Gotcha, gotcha, gotcha? Okay, oh this person was a part of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, the three Way was hot. I got dpeed it was and very successfully. Yeah yeah, and it like felt good.
Speaker 2: Like it wasn't. It wasn't. It didn't feel like too much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I mean because I haven't been filming that much, I feel like I don't get sucked as much, Like so.
Speaker 2: I was, you haven't been having a lot of personal sex. I guess I do.
Speaker 3: More oral and it's like, all suck a dick and sure that'll be done.
Speaker 2: Oh, you deserve so much more butt sex th you're having. It sounds like. I mean, I still.
Speaker 3: I have a date tomorrow and a separate date Friday, like another date with somebody else.
Speaker 2: Like a hang date or like let's go out get coffee slash dinner.
Speaker 3: Date dinner on Friday, probably dinner tomorrow, but we've talked about that. But that was like a gym crush, Like I ran, I was out on Friday.
Speaker 2: Night and I ran into the sky.
Speaker 3: When I used to work out at Equinox Hollywood, I would see him all the time. He was a gym crush. Yeah, and he's got these big rugby legs. He's super cute and I like bumped it, like we ran into each other like while we were out and I was like, oh my god, hi, and like we started talking and I was like You're like you were always my gym crush and I just like told him and he's like you were mine.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So so here we've been chatting this week.
Speaker 1: But we've talked about this on the podcast a little bit before though. But when you have dates like this, is their possibility of fucking afterwards or you remember we've kind of talked to him first.
Speaker 2: Okay, is that the plan?
Speaker 3: I I don't know. I don't have everything planned out for tomorrow. That's what I've got to work on that today.
Speaker 2: Today has been this week, I've also had just like I had to take my cat to the vat now I have to give him four drops of ear drops twice a day. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think it's they're just dirty, like he has he's a main coon, so he's got these big ears and it's just and he doesn't just catching. It's hard to wipe. It's hard to clean his ears because he doesn't really let you get like dig in there and clean them.
Speaker 1: Is that like a thing that you have to do for main coon just clean their ears every once in a while.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, their ears are like just wipes. They're like ear wipes, like they're pugs, like maybe or French all he's gonna like he's gonna hate me by the end of ten days because.
Speaker 2: Ear drops. Yeah, so there's that, and then I'm like, my week has been so stressful now it has first that fucking twin wouldn't leave, and then just this and that keeping us kind of busy. I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I'm still kind of getting into the swing of things. I still sometimes feel like I need an office, like because I feel like I do some work at home, but then like I'll do like work for a few minutes and then I'll distract myself with something.
Speaker 3: Doing work at home is difficult. It can be pretty like computer stuff. You have to sit down. Yeah, it's very challenging to not get distracted, right, especially when you're a multitasker, like both of us.
Speaker 2: Are, yes totally.
Speaker 3: I have like, oh wait, shit, I needed to do that, or like somebody text you and get in a fucking conversation, right, you know you gotta like.
Speaker 2: Put your phone out of the way. Yeah. Focus.
Speaker 3: I'm so behind on giving content to my content manager. I have it, I just need to give it to you. You have a backlog stuff? Yeah, Like it's still the mind numbingness of like putting branding on it and then and then like putting it in the drive, sharing it with him, and yeah, it just doesn't seem like it's just it's just not as worth it as it used to be, right you know. Yeah, and the stuff with all the age verification now, yes, is only going to make it less profitable.
Speaker 2: You mean with like Twitter stuff, we're OnlyFans stuff everything, like everything, There's been stuff past that, like everything, every yeah, even you know, even in Europe.
Speaker 1: While I was there, my engagement on Twitter changed because apparently while I was there, they passed something where like you can't look at adult stuff without.
Speaker 2: Having done an age verification process. Is that here too? For Tea? For Twitter as well?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been seeing stuff on Twitter like studio stuff that I'm tagged in, like it won't show the clip of it that they posted it shows age verification required, Like.
Speaker 1: Well, let me ask you this, do you plan on doing the age verification for yourself? Like do you care about this stuff being? Yeah, so we should probably just do it right so that we can.
Speaker 3: I think every but people that don't do porn are not going to feel like that, sure, Like, yeah, I people are super there are people that don't even want to get don't even want to text me from their number, from not a burner number to get a massage from me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like, how fucking shameful do you think getting a fucking massages? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like these people are not going to share that they're watching, right, there are people are too afraid to be like, well, I don't want anybody to know what I'm watching?
Speaker 2: Yeah right, yeah, the privacy of it all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as we discussed a lot with Derek Cage in his episode What a Weird Time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're under attack.
Speaker 1: Subscribe to our only fans, please please, Well, I do have some content that I'm slowly rolling out, which has been nice. It's kind of feeling like, especially with like kind of my work changes, I want to be a little more active with my internet slut activity.
Speaker 2: I have a few shoots coming up. I actually might do a studio shoot.
Speaker 1: This weekend, which I'm kind of like, ooh, this is okay, exciting and the old school type where it's literally just like well lit, well filmed, sex beautiful. I don't have to pretend on anybody's stepfather or cop busting some teenager or whatever, just just boys and beds. Yeah, you know, just boys love.
Speaker 2: I just want to watch good sex.
Speaker 3: I just want to watch good penetration. I want to see a good coum shot. Yes, I want to see more than two people. Yeah, not too many people, sure, but I need to see.
Speaker 2: One, like more than two bodies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I need just give me one on one good connection and beautiful bodies smashing.
Speaker 2: Against each other. Never watch, just do Is that true? I never do? Like, as a consumer of adult content consumer, I'm like, if there's not a DP, I'm like, what's the point. Oh my god? Wow, Okay, I guess I did notice about you. Yeah, huh, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean that just goes to show you like that is, you know, kind of appropriate from one of topic talking about maybe consumers of adult content lately aren't as into the standard stuff I know, like, which is why so many people are going into like the scenarios of it all. Like people are doing like baking content and you know, foot content, and you know, like people are people are as you've done before, too, are like creating scenarios just for their fan sites, much less doing it for studios.
Speaker 2: Yeah, even like custom videos.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people want me to fucking put on a construction best that I got from Amazon and a helmet and a fucking right and then talking.
Speaker 2: A robot voice and whatever.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, you know what, what you offered is not enough for me to do this. I'm not doing any customs for less than two hundred dollars like it has to be and I'm not doing that for sixty dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like no, yeah.
Speaker 3: It takes too long, Like right, right, I couldn't put on that I'm into feet for very long. You know, I couldn't put make I couldn't make that niche work for me, right, you know, once you give them something like the by content. After I started doing that, I was like, oh, are you going to do just do us another with a girl like just you and under girl.
Speaker 2: I'm like, okay, well people wanted that from you. Yeah, And I'm like, well, i mean.
Speaker 3: Then I'm a I'm adding more work for myself if I'm if I'm going to do that, And I'm like, I can't just fuck all the time. I'm sorry, it's boring, right, I'm like, yeah, I'm just not somebody that has the sexual energy of someone that like can film multiple times in a day every day.
Speaker 1: Do you mean you're just not that you mean like multiple in a day or like multiple in a week, because you were pretty good for a while about filming a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can, I mean I could.
Speaker 3: I guess I just needed a break and I haven't found my way back to that kind of schedule.
Speaker 2: Yes, I know, I never will. I barely.
Speaker 1: I'm like barely filming once a week these days, if once every two weeks, sometimes not.
Speaker 2: Even once a month. I don't know. I lately seem to prefer talking.
Speaker 1: About my experience as in adult films, as evidenced by this podcast, But I do want to get back to it.
Speaker 2: I do kind of miss it.
Speaker 3: I was excited about more excited about it.
Speaker 1: Well, take breaks, take breaks. I think taking breaks is the best way to do it. And then also like if doing other scenarios is what makes it exciting, which I think it has for a lot of our fellow performers and friends who are in this industry who prefer doing these like scenarios, making it a little more exciting rather than just boys in beds, as you and I tend to sometimes enjoy, even if it's more than one boy in said bed. But I am excited, for example, about the prospect of this studio shoot this Friday. It's with a director I've worked with before who I like, and the potential scene partner is sexy and also.
Speaker 2: Like to get.
Speaker 1: You know, it's kind of sometimes nice to rather than have to market it yourself to get a paycheck.
Speaker 2: That's exciting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's kind of nice where I just get to show up and have some fun for a couple hours and then leave with a paycheck.
Speaker 3: As long as it's remember those four hours, as long as it's.
Speaker 1: Like no more than four He said it was going to be three hours tops, which I'm kind of like.
Speaker 3: Well, that's also the nice thing about the studio stuff now is they tend to shoot more than one in a d you know. Yeah, so they got to, especially if you're the first scene and they they know they need to end to wrap you at a certain time to start the new one. Yeah, they're the next one, right, that's nice. It's nice to be the first one, but also it's nice to be the second one because they're already like, get the fuck out of here, been there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Is there anything else happening the rest of the summer that you're excited about or something you want to kind.
Speaker 2: Of plug to our audience.
Speaker 3: Oh, there is another date for the improv show Porn without the Porn.
Speaker 2: It's on a Thursday, so I couldn't give you to it, okay, but we'll get you on the next one. Okay. Drew Jogi is going to be in it. Rachel Bloom is going to be in it. I don't know who the my friend, my partner and setting this up Mono Agapian.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I don't know who the fourth performer is. Okay, that's right. There is a great time.
Speaker 1: It sounds like, Yeah, I'm Michael Boston. I feel like that would be really funny on stage. Yea more reason, yes, for sure.
Speaker 3: But we It's at eight thirty at UCB on the twenty first, So you can get your tickets online at.
Speaker 2: Ucb's website UCB LA.
Speaker 1: Amazing, Yeah, awesome, congratulations. I'm actually going to be out of town that weekend. I got a little away gig in Nashville, which I'm excited about. Yeah, so I'm going to do that, and then I might be going a month later to Pee Town.
Speaker 2: If anybody is interested.
Speaker 1: This should be a very exciting event in Provincetown on the weekend of the twentieth. In September, our friend Colin is hosting something at the Gifford House called wright Rite. It's basically going to be like a ritual weekend full of like workshops and parties and stuff around the Fall Equinox, which will be a week later than my Access party, which is on the thirteenth. If anybody's in La September thirteenth, Adam Ramsey dot com for tickets check it out.
Speaker 2: Are you around in September?
Speaker 3: I am hopefully so hopefully our improv show at the end of September or maybe the beginning of October, I would love that.
Speaker 2: Try to get that on a Friday or Saturday. Cool. Yeah, awesome. That was a lovely little catch up.
Speaker 1: Stay tuned for our next episode when we will have a guest.
Speaker 2: We sure well figure out who that is next time. All right, Yeah, this has been Sorry for asking to Connor. I'm Adam Ramsey. Thank you so much. Bye, this has been sorry for asking.
Speaker 1: Be sure to like, comment and subscribe, and until next time, stay sexy.