Speaker 1: This is Dan Kaplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Kaplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. The Devil came down to Georgia today and more crocodile tears from the left while the Left continues to willfully leave so many kids in danger. Listen, we know Satan prowls the earth right now in the form of these school shooters, and we know the next one's coming, right, We know the next one's coming in Colorado. But over and over again, over and over again, the Left deprives our children of what they need most, which is a good guy or gal with the gun there to give them a fighting chance when evil shows up. Because we know evil's coming now. We know it isn't going to come to each and every school, but we know it's coming to another school in Colorado soon. But the attitude is a left. Ok Okay, let's play Russian Roulette. We'll just play Russian Roulette with the schools. And the Left is so much more in love with their anti gun ideology than they are with the lives of your children. Both sacrifice the lives of your children rather than say, yeah, you know what, there is a solution here that involves a gun, and it may not be a perfect solution, but guess what, in every human endeavor that there's rarely a perfect solution. But we're going to do the best we can to protect these kids. But over and over again, what do you get from the left in Colorado and from Kamala Harris? Now, get those school resource officers out of the schools, right, yeah, to leave the kids completely defenseless. And that has been Kamala Harris's position, get those resource officers out of the schools. And before I tell you more, because we're getting more information now about this horror in Georgia today, listen to Kamala Harris talk about what so many on the left say, you know, just trying to vilify our best and bravest in law enforcement, trying to force them out of school in order to satisfy their far left.
Speaker 2: Ideology, demilitarizing our schools and taking police officers out of school.
Speaker 1: And I'll tell you, Donald Trump, he better be all over that and he better be hammering her because what happened in Georgia today. What happened in Georgia today? Yeah, you had a whrror. You had two students killed, and you had two teachers killed, and you had nine people wounded, and each and every one of those is is raw evil. To do that to these innocent people is raw evil. And there should be no acceptable casualty rate. There should never be a single casualty. But the reason there weren't many, many, many more casualties is what because there was an arms school resource officer there. And as we've seen over and over again, when these cowards are faced with somebody with a gun, not every time, but very often, what do they do. They lay down their own because they don't want to get hurt. As soon as they see a good guy or girl with the gun, they're laying down their weapon. And that is exactly what happened in Georgia today. Because there was a school resource officer with the gun. The same school resource officer, Kamala Harris would have run out of that school in the interest of equity right, would have run out of that school the second that school resource officer showed up and leveled that weapon at this devil. What happened. The devil dropped the gun. Pobba said.
Speaker 3: The shooter was armed, and our school resource officer engaged him, and the shooter quickly realized that if he did not.
Speaker 4: Give up.
Speaker 3: That he would end with an OIAS an officer involved shooting. He gave up, got on the ground, and the deputy took him.
Speaker 1: In the case up his gun. This monster has just gunned down these beautiful, innocent children and teachers. He's got this high powered weapon. He could shoot it that officer. The second this monster's faced with a good guy with the gun, he lays his down. Where else did we see that happen?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we saw that happen at STEM, Right, we saw that happen at We saw that. Now STEM did not have a school resource officer on premises at the time, but after the shooting, one of the monsters was and after Kendrick Castillo had been killed saving his classmates from a mass execution that was planned. Then what happened?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 1: Eventually one of the monsters faced somebody with the gun, a good guy with the gun laid down their weapon. What did we see happened at Aurora Seed? Or that monster who took all those innocent lives and maimed so many people. The second that monster Holmes was faced with the good guy with the gun, an officer out back of the theater, he laid down his weapon. So you get these people like Kamala Harris, and it applies to almost all the lefties in Colorado. You get these in power. You get these people who would leave these children defenseless, run the school resource officers out just to satisfy their far left ideology. What they are telling you is is it is perfectly acceptable to them that in a situation like this Georgia slaughter today, that that shooter be able to continue to shoot because had it not been for that arm school resource officer, how many more would have been killed?
Speaker 2: Demilitarizing our schools and taking police officers out of school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at Donald Trump better be all over that.
Speaker 5: You know who She just sounded like, right there, Hey Anderson, it is yeah, Hey Anderson.
Speaker 1: It's gospel among many on the left right now, right yeah. And she needs to be confronted with that because she's out there on the campaign trail right now saying we're the answer. You know, guns are bad, We got to get rid of all the guns. Well, guess what, Kamala Harris, that fourteen year old was not legally able to carry a gun. Why is anybody ever thought that people who are willing to go out and murder other people, if they don't care about the laws against murder, why are they going to care about the laws against gun possession? Right? And so Kamala Harris is trying to tell us, and Jared Poulus is trying to tell us that no tougher gun laws that would have stopped this, and that would have stopped that. Really, these people who are willing to murder these innocent children, they would have say, oh no, man ah, there's a law that says I can't have that gun. So I'm sorry, I just can't do this school shooting. Now, they also know there's a law against murder, but you do know there is a way to save students. And we've seen the example over and over again, and we saw it today in Georgia again, good guy, good gail with gun. We have a moral obligation to provide that. Kamala Harris stands for the opposite. And then you look at what happened at STEM, right, you look at what happened at Stem. You had those two shooters. And I know a little bit about this because I've had the privilege of representing John and Maria Castillo, who have fought so bravely and courageously and relentlessly to get the truth. And I took twenty depositions in that case, got all these people under oaths. We know what happened there now, and John Murrio'll be talking about it soon and it's going to scare and terrify and anger a lot of people. But this, we know this. We know those monsters. They had a planet stem They were going to methodically execute every single student in that classroom and both teachers. They were going to line them up and execute them. And they took very concrete steps to accomplish that plan, and they were going to be able. They were going to be able to execute that plan, in my opinion, and I doubt anybody could credibly disagree with it had it not been for Kendrick Castillo stepping in. He gave his life to save his class. But that's what they were going to do, methodically execute each and every one of them. Kamala Harris doesn't want a school resource officer, Yeah, well, have your thoughts. I want to get to the text. Ryan tells me, we have tremendous texts coming in. I've been so caught up with all of this breaking news. Let me get there, Dan. We've seen what happens when we take police officers out of a community to the levels of crime. Why wouldn't that work just as well by removing resource officers and schools. Of course it does. Remember on the show, Ryan, a couple of years ago, we led the charge against this bill back by Polus. He talked about it in the state of the state. This would have decriminalized many very very serious sex crimes, crimes of violence, auto theft, etc. Committed by Colorado's one million public school students. Would have decriminalized it. Police actively supported that it was going to become law. If this show didn't take the lead, and thank god, many many courageous people got involved, then it wasn't just our show, but we took the lead. But that's the mentality of the left.
Speaker 5: It was interesting, It was fascinating to me, Dan, when you interviewed Leslie Harris, Representative of the House, and you were asking some very basic questions that she kind of she was thinking about it to her, Well, I guess I didn't really think about it to that, you know, like they didn't really think this through what the ultimate consequences would be.
Speaker 1: And Paulus is praising it in the State of the State. And I remember during that conversation we had so many people say to us, I'll never forget my friend Tom Martine calling up and saying, Dan, you know I heard what you said, but are you overstating this? Are you exaggerating this? Is that Tom read the law, and Tom, of course he knows how to read laws. He read the law. He says, Holy Kyle, you're right. And then Tom did a great job of leading the charge on that. But that's the mentality of left. So when the left christ you will, hey, crime rates are going down. Yeah, when you legalize crime, the crime rate's going to go down. Right when you slash police forces to the point where people just give up calling because they know they can't get help. But it's not the fault of law enforcement. It's the fault of the lefty politicians who undermined law enforcement. Dan Wild This is such a great example of good guy with the gun preventing more carnage. Thank you for bringing this up. D k In Broomfield when we Quebec, if you just joined us, and you know me, I hate to be redundant, but I'm going to play that sound out of Georgia and I'm going to play the Kamala Harris sound and they're no honest person can disagree with this. If Kamala Harris had had her way, if she got her way in that Georgia's school, there would be far more dead. You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 4: And now back to the Dan Kapla Show podcast.
Speaker 5: My values non chansh you spread meat? Specifically yes, of Boston Marathon bomber, they should be able to vote.
Speaker 1: I think we should have that conversation. Abolish ice yes? Would you ban off shore drilling? Yes?
Speaker 2: And I'm in favor of banning pract I am prepared to pass agree with deal, and I support a mandatory buyback program. We're not going to treat people who are undocumented cross borders prompt. The idea that more police equals more safety, that's just wrong.
Speaker 6: Policing as we know, goes all the way back to slave patrols and that idea.
Speaker 1: You are absolutely right. Where do you stand on defund the police?
Speaker 2: We need to take a look at these budgets.
Speaker 1: Do you ban plastic straws? And I wish the seventy to eighty percent tax rate.
Speaker 2: I think that's fantastic.
Speaker 3: Chipping now to the Minnesota Freedom Fund.
Speaker 2: How dare we speak Merry Christmas?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I am rad but I do believe that we need to get radical about what we are doing.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 1: Great great spot from the Trump campaign eight five to five for zero five eight two five five The number text da N five seven seven thirty nine. But there better be another spot coming out right away, because you know this is true. I don't care if a Democrat, Republicans something in the middle or nothing at all. You know that that people love their children more than anything else on the face of the earth, and that that is everyone right, and so so school shootings are something that every parent lives in fear of. And you've got Kamala Harris out there right now actively supporting this insane, bizarre, suicidal policy of running school resource officers out of schools. Now. Who knows what she'll say now, right because right now she's lying about almost everything she truly believes to try to get elected. And then she'll go out and do what she's been promising to do over all these years, including get rid of school resource officers. And listen to this, here's Kamala Harris saying.
Speaker 2: Just that, demilitarizing our schools and taking police officers out of school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's what she truly believes, right, and that just fits her far left San Francisco radical thing. That's who she is, despite all the lies she's telling. Now, So what would have happened today in Georgia if that's school, if that school did what Kamala Harris wants, if that school is without a school resource officer, you would have had even more, even more dead children and dead teachers and even more victims. Because what stopped that monster in that school today? And wish it would have never started, But what stopped that monster was a school resource officer, exactly what Kamala Harris is trying to do away with. Here's the Sheriff of Barrow County, Pobabsly.
Speaker 3: The shooter was armed and our school resource officer engaged him, and the shooter quickly realized that if he did not give up, that he would end with an ois an officer involved shooting. He gave up, got on the ground and the deputy took him into cuty.
Speaker 1: Surrendered, laid down his up and he had this big, high powered weapon he just used to in a cowardly way slaughter all these innocents. Just laid down that weapon, laid down that weapons soon as he saw the good guy with the gun, and that's who Kamala Harris would run out of schools. And the Trump campaign better be all over that because people need to know these truths about her. Eight five five four zero five two five five the number. Then apply it to Colorado, apply it to Colorado and all of this leftist opposition to having good guys and girls with guns in our schools to protect our children, and think about what these lefties are saying. What they're saying is is their anti gun ideology is more important to them than your kid's life. Because what they are doing, it's premeditated, it's deliberate. It's done in boardrooms and under the Golden Dome. So they're making a decision far in advance that if that if that killer comes to your school, because we know the killer's coming to some other Colorado school before too long. I wish it wasn't true, but we all know it is. And burying our heads in the sand is just going to get more people killed. But what these lefties are saying, yeah, okay, the way we want it. That killer comes to your kid's school, your kid's going to be defenseless, and that killer or killers they're going to have all the time. They want to shoot as many as they want to until law enforcement can get the call, get there, get in, locate the shooters, and take the shooters out. Uh So, think about it. That's what the left. That's how little the left thinks of your children. That's what the left is willing to allow to happen to your children. Is that simple? Can anybody show me a flaw in that truth? Eight five five for zero five A two five five the number? Uh dan, We've seen what happens und to take police officers out of a community to the levels of crime. There is no question about that. Uh Dan. I'm about five to six, but I can run circles around my opponents in a debate setting in English is my second language. This refers to a conversation we haven't earlier. Kamala Harris has been so determined not to abide by the ABC debate rules, and everybody's focused on the mic co muting, and as of today, the Harris camp has relented and agreed to those rules. Now, Ryan, why do you think they agreed today? They agreed today because now it's very clear she has to have this debate because she is trending to a loss. She has to have this debate, and so she doesn't have the option now of using a dispute over rules to walk away from the debate. So that's why she's agreed. But these rules are awful for her beyond the muted mic, you know, because now she has to stand there at a podium. She wants to sit at a table, just like she did in that CNN interview. And my point had been so many great and courageous leaders and people who are very short. She's five foot four, but she's known for weakness, so weak she can't even do interviews. She's known for weakness in many ways. So that physical contrast she's five four, Trump's about a foot taller standing side by side, combined with their other weaknesses doesn't set up well for her.
Speaker 4: Dah, think about this too. The Democrats are reaping what they have sown.
Speaker 5: Remember how cocky Joe Biden was in the video he put out about challenging Donald Trump two debates, and on the very day he puts out this video, suddenly being there's a CNN debate scheduled, there's an ABC debate scheduled, and Donald Trump better play by their rules because he said any time, any place, and now they are reaping the whirlwind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right. Oh, this is going to be so interesting to watch. We're going to spend a lot of showtime talking about it. But this is what I want to caution, This is what I want to just caution on she. First of all, she is going to look very good, right, and this is not meant to be superficial, but looks matter in politics. She's an attractive person. And keep in mind who owns ABC. It's Disney. She's very close to a top, top, top Disney executive. That's why they agreed to ABC to begin with. ABC has been squarely in her camp. It's an extension effectively of her campaign. So you've got a person who is physically looks good to begin with, who's going to look very good on stage that night. You can be sure the lighting and everything else will be such because who can controls at Disney controls that. The other thing is compared to Joe Biden, who look ghostly and ghastly as soon as he walked down the stage. She's going to look young, she's going to look healthy, she's going to look be well lit. And then ABC is going to protect her. They're not going to let her hurt herself. And so with that kind of protection, there will be times she sounds intelligent and times she sounds impressive. So when we come back, how under those circumstances does Trump win? There's a big way to win. You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 4: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Oh Ryan, what a good call that is. That's even better than you realize because when you talk about these school shootings, and I know more than I really want to about school shootings is you have so many heroes. You have so many unarmed heroes willing to risk their lives to save these children. You have so many armed heroes, including men and women in law enforcement, willing to risk their lives to save these children. You have so many teachers, so many staff members willing willing to go out and get trained, and people who know how to handle arms and store them correctly, willing to stand there and protect these kids when the next monsters come to slaughter children at school. And then you have the left handcuffing all these heroes. Oh no, the left's anti gun ideology that's more important than your child's life. And the left would leave these children to their killers for the what five six, seven, fourteen minutes And that was a very good police response in Nashville, fourteen minutes. Yeah, And that's that's how little the left thinks of your children. Because you look at it and Columbine. You look at unarmed teacher Dave Sanders laved down his life to save his students there. And then you look at Columbine, you look at two unarmed janitors, you know, who stood up and stood up to these kill trying to save students. And you look at stem where an unarmed student Kendrick Castile laid down his life to save his classmates from and two teachers from mass execution. You see all of these heroes, but the Left, no, they will tie the hands of the heroes and they will leave those children to the killers. How can anybody logically, fairly, honestly argue it any other way? No, that It is very very clear it is immoral not to have a good guy or a good gale, highly trained with a gun in every one of our schools to make sure that if the killers go there next the kids have a fighting chance. And look at all the lives it saved today in Georgia. Unfortunately, innocent lives were lost, way too many of them. Two students and two teachers, nine wounded. But you had this monster, this fourteen year old monster, with this semi automatic weapon and plenty ammo just laid it down. And is that school resource officer showed up and leveled his weapon, just laid it down. Yeah, and that's who KAMALOA Harris would run out of schools. It's I really hope Donald Trump pounds this. Ryan just pounds it in the campaign.
Speaker 2: It's such a ling our schools and taking police officers out of school.
Speaker 1: Well, that better be all over. You talk about bread and butter issues. This is so much more important to everybody than bread and butter. This is their heart and soul. The people who've lost their children, their life ends to a very very real degree when when they lose a children, whether it's to a child, whether it's to a school shooter or anybody else. But but to a very big extent, their life ends then.
Speaker 5: But how much Dan, with the help of the media, can she just cloud the issue and said, I don't believe that way, or I've changed, I've evolved on the issue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But that's that's where it's up to Trump, right, And that's where it's up to Trump, And that's where it's up to his campaign. We all have hurdles to overcome, right, and he's got that hurdle. And it's not fair. A lot of things that have been thrown at him are not fair. But you know the Hey, the people who fought the American Revolution, right, they had a lot of stuff thrown at them that wasn't fair. But they found a way and Trump has found a way before. He's just got to find a way this time. Which means, my friend, in very concrete terms, it means real preparation for this debate. Now. I think his is you know tonight Sean Hannity thing, that's that's preparation of a sort, right, He's going to do a town hall. But I really hope he goes he goes quiet with Tulsea Gabbard and with others it really prepares in a traditional way for this debate. He's got to be prepared to hit back on starry interrupt. But here's exhibit a. Okay, CNN reporting, Now Trump won the coin toss, so he gets the last word in the debate. Now, obviously he knocked Biden out of the race in that first debate. Part of that was a Biden mikail. But here's he's got the last word. That's invaluable. So there's no excuse for not doing the prep now to go into that trial, into that debate and to have that last segment nailed. And you can always he's great at ad libbing to work in something new that comes up in the debate, but he should absolutely nail that landing. Now that he gets the last word.
Speaker 5: He's got to come up with some version Dan of was she lying then or is she lying now? Because it's one or the other. Either she was lying then and just placating to all these people and telling them what they wanted to hear. And it's unmoored to principles to a degree where she's just willing to vacillate with whatever way the wind blows like a weather vane and change her positions, that she is not principled, that you can't trust her, you can't believe her. And I think that if he continues to hammer her simply on those policy stances that she claims have shifted, You're right, that's his job, that is his lift.
Speaker 1: Well and he gets the last word now, right, and you can imagine how big this audience is going to be. Ryan, I understand your point, and it's a good one. I would suggest a different approach because every second so precious. Don't even give her the benefit of was she lying then or as you lie now? You look into that camera and you point to her and you say, this isn't personal, But she's lying to you. All those things she said before, that's what she really believes. And then a quick tickoff Medicare for all, take away your private health insurance, go right on down the list, no fracking. That's what she truly believes. Because she's lying to you now. She can't even tell you now why she's changed. She's lying to you now. That's got to be the message, because you know what messages work, right, whether you're trying a case or whether you're Ryan shuling on radio, what messages are Donald Trump in a debate. What messages work, the message that resonates with the common sense of the listener, right, And what every listener with the brain is, even if they're already voted for her, they're going to know she's lying.
Speaker 5: She's lying, But he's got to staple it to her further, Dan, because she'll come back like Donald Trump lies and he's a pathological liar, and they're going to try to, you know, to create some white noise as some kind of buffer. But what he can continue to do is tick off, like you're saying, not only that she had those positions, Dan, she co sponsored bills with Bernie Sanders on the Green New Deal and all of these things. She says she would eliminate the filibuster to ram through the Green New Deal. Get down to the level of detail like that where people can see, No, you don't just vacillate off a position where you co sponsored bills in the Senate on these issues that allegedly you hold dear well.
Speaker 1: And that's why debate prep is important, because you have to be able to lay that out in the course of the debate. But when you've got that last word right in this closing argument. If you start to go into bullet points, what happens to all of us as humans. We're conditioned now, our eyes glaze over, our ears closed. So you've got to be able to do it in a way it's not dependent on bullet points, and you don't get into too much detail, but you just have that clear final message. You know she's she's lying to you now all those things she said before, that's what she really believes, all those And that's going to be the key, I think, Ryan. But because again don't you think it resonates with what people already know to be true.
Speaker 5: It's got to have that moment too, Dan, that was so successful for Reagan in nineteen eighty against Jimmy Carter to land the plane so to speak, and say are you better off now than you were four years ago?
Speaker 4: Or were you better off when I was president? She is more of the same.
Speaker 6: She has no different than Joe bid. But that's why I get back to do some traditional debate prep. And because you have so much to work with, you are so successful as president, just be ready to deliver it as effectively as possible in this format and with this final word to your point of Okay, were you better off when I was president when they're president?
Speaker 1: Extend that little bit. Okay, you look right into the camera. You want peace, vote for me, you want war? Vote for them?
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 1: And you say you want peace, vote for me, you want war, vote for them. Look at what happened when I was president, We had peace. When they're president. The world's on fire, you know. Just but you've got to deliver it in an organized way to make the most of that time. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Do you have it?
Speaker 5: Sounds in your voice, Dan, You've said this multiple times now that you have concerns that Trump won't take the debate prep seriously, even though we've heard that Tulsea Gabbard is a part of this process and nobody debated Kamala Harris better than she did.
Speaker 1: My concern not that he won't take it seriously. My concern is that his mind may not be open to traditional debate prep. Right. My concern is that he may think, and we're all guilty of this, right, it's hard to sit on your own jury. He may think that he did better in the debates than he's done. Now. He's had some great moments and debates, some instant class. But his first debate against Clinton, he was bad. His first debate against Biden, he was terrible. And now this debate against Biden, obviously he learned some lessons and he was better. This is his first debate against Terris. This is a different situation, it's a different setting, and so I just love to see him step away and do some of that traditional debate prep. There's no danger it'll rob him of his authenticity or who he really is. But this is her my humble opinion, based upon the way things stand right now. This is her last best chance to win, agreed, And the race is trending his way, So why not just pour everything into absolutely nailing this. And I want to talk about a little more on the other side and get to some of these texts. But this we know right she will be declared the winner. Those headlines have already been written, those stories have already been produced. She's going to be declared the winner. And because she going to do better than expected, because ABC is going to protect her so much, a lot of people are going to say, Wow, she was better than they thought she'd be. So he's got to be fully prepared to present himself in the best like possible, and there's so much good to talk about, but also to mitigate, mitigate the damage that's done by the media already declaring her the winner. You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 4: And now back to the Dan Kapla Show podcast.
Speaker 1: I would love to know what is in Trump's you know, pump up right, I'd love to know. We all have it right, we all have those ten songs or so, like I play on the writing for it. Yeah, well, what do you think he has in there? Because whatever it is, man, I hope he just I hope he just hides away for a couple of days over the weekend and does some good old fashioned debate prep because he's got so much animal to work with. I don't care who you are, how brilliant you are, how experienced a speaker you are, whatever, just getting away from the noise, focusing on that organizing thoughts, game plan, et cetera. Because this is her last chance to win, right this debate on Tuesday night, and she's already been declared the winner. She will be declared the winner. She's going to look better and expected, She's going to sound better and expected because ABC is going to protect her, but he can still he can still win the day. He can still win the day there. So we'll be talking about that a lot coming up. Hey, what this is hilarious because during the break, I was preparing to come back and talk to you about the ABC Swing state polling that just came out, and the left now trying to dance around, says she's going to win. No, it's bad for them. I'll explain why. But how do you explain this, Ryan? This headline they just put up at CNN and now they're doing a segment on it. KVE file investigation. I don't know what the k file is, but review finds fifty plus instances of Harris slamming Trump's quote useless border wall now featured in her campaign ads. Why do you think she has that report in that headline?
Speaker 5: I don't know what angle they're playing here because it doesn't fit with how they usually pulled in a certain direction.
Speaker 1: I think I know. Yeah, tell me if I'm wrong.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: They know a lot of their viewers want the border closed. Yeah, so they want their viewers to know, Hey, no, she now is for a border wall. Her positions changed, She's for a border wall. Remember that early June CBS poll, two thirds of Americans want mass deportations, right. I think they know a lot of their viewers think she's too weak on the border, and they just want to keep pounding that, Hey, she wants to close the border. You see the Caraveo ads in Colorado CD eight that just went up, mm hmm, you would think that she spends all of her time down there with an ak at the border, shooting people as they try to cross. I mean, I have never seen a tougher close the border ad than Democrat Caraveo. When anybody believes that deserves what they get, No, but the left knows this is like, this is like the issue. Yep.
Speaker 5: I think you need to follow where this election is going, Dan, and why I am resolutely confident Donald Trump will win and I think Republicans will largely carry the day because look what the Democrats are.
Speaker 4: Trying to run on, and look what they're not running on.
Speaker 5: They are not running on so many policy positions that they thought were going to be strength for them when they ran on them in twenty twenty and then again in twenty twenty two when they largely ran an abortion, and then they're trying to do that again. But the problem is, there are a lot of other issues that are affecting Americans right now that are more important to their bottom line than abortions.
Speaker 1: Listen, every minute they spend glorifying baby killing is a minute they're not talking about what really matters to people right now in this election, which is inflation, you know, which is the economy, which is the border probably first and foremost. Right, Yeah, no, you're right about that. But let me get to the swing state polling out of CNN, and then I'll get to the Kicker, which will probably make you smile. But Okay, they breathlessly released this, They put the headline up there. They even got John King to go with this, carnival barking that momentum for Kamala Harris. What's some headwinds? Yeah, you think Wisconsin. They have her up fifty forty four. Now, first of all, that is a much bigger lead than she has in almost all the other polling in Wisconsin right now. So I wouldn't trust those numbers. And in a second, I'll get to another reason you shouldn't trust the numbers. But fifty forty four, guess what Washington Post ABC poll I think had Biden up seventeen in Wisconsin and he won by like three votes. Right last time around Michigan, they have her up forty eight forty three, again a bigger spread than you're seeing in most polling. But if she's that close in Michigan right now, she is in real trouble. And then they have Trump up by five in Arizona. They have her up by one in Georgia. Trump's gonna win Georgia, especially with Kemp fully on board now. But here's here's the cherry on top Pennsylvania. Even this slanted CNN polls, slanted in her favor, has him tied in Pennsylvania. Right She cannot win without Pennsylvania. Have her tied in Pennsylvania. So many polls now have Trump ahead a point or two or have it tied. Well, listen the history of the polling there is, if we go into election day with Trump within a few points in Pennsylvania in the polling, he's gonna win Pennsylvania. But here's the fun part, Ryan. They breathlessly delivered this headline today. When was this polling done? They started data collection almost two full weeks ago. Almost this was completely done almost a week ago. It's not even current anymore. This was coming right out of the DNC, and why are they just releasing it now. Tremendous job, Brian Kelly. Thanks for your great work. Please join us tomorrow on The Dan Kaplas Show