Speaker 1: With us today is General Blaine Hope and uh he was the number two guy to add most of riders and in uh uh NATO and nobody knows more about it than than General Hope. Well, General, what the heck is going on?
Speaker 2: We've got a world in turmoil that we have Spain that is really absorbing a major onslaught right now in its enclave in northern Morocco. And it does appear right now that the Moroccan government is actually aiding and abetting all of this. They are literally trucking refugees of Northern Africans into uh Sueda, which is the other side of the Straits of Gibraltar. It's a major choke point for the world and they're they're having this is going into a fight now this much.
Speaker 1: The Moroccan government is getting rid of whoever they want to get rid of and trucking them to the border to allow them to go in their boats or they're swimming, et cetera. And under the new Spanish law that if they're on the water coming into Spain they become automatic citizens.
Speaker 2: Yeah in Spain. Sanchez, he's a Marxist. He doesn't understand what's happening. Here, Morocco is essentially taking back these enclaves. They're taking that side back away and it will split control of the Straits eventually. But this is a military operation done with refugees and fighting age men, and this nonsense being promoted in the press in Europe to say, oh, these are families and asylum seekers, that's just ridiculous. It's an outright lie. They're literally driving dump trucks of human beings in and now the human beings are throwing molotov cocktails, knives and everything else they can at the Spanish Gendarmes.
Speaker 3: General Holt Also, so this is a NATO country that has been invaded. I mean, for all to talk about how President Trump is is not going to honor the NATO or agreements because they're not spending on their own defense. I mean, isn't this another example it's not just about spending on their own defense. With Ukraine and Russia, they're not even protecting their own borders. How can we be in a military alliance general with countries that don't even protect their own borders. It makes no sense. Maybe perhaps this stunning video that so many people are seeing will finally wake people up to President Trump's honest and important warnings about these NATO countries.
Speaker 2: I couldn't agree with you more. And let's look at Sanchez's record. He has basically kicked out a lot of xpacts, appropriated their property. So let's say you're a retiree in San Sebastian, we might take your land and your house. But he also let in five hundred thousand and gave them instant Spanish citizenship that gives them access to the entirety of the Schengen Zone. So not only is Spain not defending itself and its interest in its people, they're foisting this on the rest of Europe, which has been in a spo. Now they're turning on each other. You've got Georgie Maloney who said, oh, well, we're going to resurrect the border and make sure that nobody's coming into Italy who has that ability to come across. So the EU, essentially the foundational bricks of the EU are starting to wabble and being pulled outside. I couldn't agree with you more. The Alliance is cannibalizing itself, right.
Speaker 1: But general I just want to point out to him in case you didn't hear it, and then you can ask a question, is that we had Nile Gardner on before, and he has predicted the eventual demise of the European community. You have any opinion on that, and then try the EU.
Speaker 3: He believes the EU unravel in a couple.
Speaker 2: Of years, the US coming down. Now, I will tell you about our dearly departed Senator Lindsey Graham. The last argument I had on active duty with any US official was with Lindsay Graham, because he came into my office in two thousand and fifteen and said, you know, we got to do something about Russia. It's the number one threat to Europe. And I said, no, no, sir sir. It is the unchecked migration and Europe is doing nothing about it, and there are millions. This is cultural visceration. And now we have here today Ireland, Northern Ireland, the UK on the brink of civil war, with their elected governments providing reference to the actual invaders and rape gangs. So so Western civilization is under attack, Secretary Rubio, Vice President Advance. They have warned Europe that if you run away from Western values, the US will have to reevaluate this relationship, you know.
Speaker 4: But general, what I wanted to ask you is and I want to be selfish for a second. I've been called much worse than selfish. Okay, that's the two of us. So I'm concerned about America, and my heart goes out to Spain. My heart goes out to France and England. I love all of you, know for vacationing. I love going there, But I'm concerned about America. We're watching is more and more of these democratic Socialists. Now I see Francesca hung over there in Wisconsin. What happens when all of these DSA socialists, these communist Marxists end up taking power and next thing you know, we're going to have the same thing happen here in America that's taking place elsewhere. Despite the fact that the president is adamant on closing the border to people who we don't know, who we don't want.
Speaker 2: That the president is the only thing holding back the same faith for our nation that you're seeing in Europe right now. Europe is two standard deviations ahead of us only because of President Trump. And moreover, patterns, these are not coincidential patterns. This is all coming from a central command authority that wants to have one world government. They hail themselves at the World Economic Forum, these other institutions, but it's really the city of London. Financialists and their tentacles go all the way through Beijing, all the way through Tehran, all the way through the Middle East and here in the United States. And so when we watch Marxism here in our nation, well it was by design. They were co opting our education systems. They've been very patient, but now they're ready to harvest. And if we don't fight Marxism wherever you find it aggressively, so we're going to be in a real problem here. And so we're not out of the woods by any stretch of the imagination, but we do have a leg up, and we've got a really solid chance. There are leaders in UK right now that say we don't have a chance.
Speaker 4: We're going to lose this only because of this administration right general, only because of this administration and the more people that keep fighting the administration on our immigration policy. Look, I believe, as I said several times during the show, I believe in gration. But what I don't believe is open borders.
Speaker 2: That's right, of course, of course, it's natural. We are a nation of immigrants, after all, we are an idea. The American experiment is very different. We have the governing document of governming documents, and despite all our foibles, we are the last best hope for this planet. But we've got to get our own house straight before we can take care of Europe. Europe's going to be asking for another liberation. We can't do it. We got to take care of ourselves.
Speaker 1: Right now now before we take another break. We had a discussion amongst ourselves about an hour ago. What would have happened if Trump would have Lewst and Harris would have been president right now.
Speaker 2: Well, then you would probably see things like hammer and sickle logos all over the place, and more of these ciss antifa, civil unrest, a roll up of our rights. You'd see censorship every where, preference to illegals over just hard working Americans, and people through the mainstream media that are just docksed, and honestly, we'd be on the brink. You just look at Europe. That's what they had intended.
Speaker 3: Here, General Blaine Holt, I'm going to do a little bit of a segue here. You know, this massive invasion of Spain started yesterday, July thirtieth, coincidentally, July thirtieth, fourteen ninety two, was the day of the Alhambra Decree when Spain expelled all of its Jews. Spain has been this government, while being so welcoming to these violent people with the Moroccan government is trucking to the border to get rid of these violent and their worst elements. Has been incredibly critical and vicious against Israel. So let's shift now to that region of the world just for a moment. It looks like the United States now and President Trump's patients, has been completely worn down on Iran, and it looks like now we're going to specifically target the IRGC for two reasons. One they're the ones who keep pushing away from any deal being possibly made. And two, if you kill these top IRGC people or just the reg now the rank and file, I think is what we're targeting, then maybe the people of Iran can finally come out.
Speaker 1: To the streets.
Speaker 2: Oh and they will. And that's really been part of the plan the entire time. MoU To today has really given us a chance to get the rebel groups organized, get the Kurds in gear. President Trump has given them numerous off ramp attempts, knowing that these Armageddon psychopaths wouldn't take one of these overtures. And what we have seen in the improven is that there is no regime in Iran anymore. It's just a three headed hydra that's attacking each other and nobody's going to be making a deal. And so what we're doing now is the Closing Act, and the Closing Act is decrement IRGC combat power in coordination with rebel groups that will take the baton seize that moment of vulnerability. Meanwhile, Scott Bassett is doing an elegan job of crashing this monopoly called Lloyd's of London that has been an impediment to the president and represented European interests that won't represent their own vital interests in the region. It's an amazing, amazing fade a complete here and I'm doing very well.
Speaker 3: I got a hot headline for everyone who thinks that they're an election pundit and thinks, well, you know, if gas is here and we're going to have the midterms, that no, you save a save the world from an Iranian nuclear bomb, b win a war for freedom, and you know what the mid I don't believe the midterms are hinging on gasoline prices. I'm sorry, that's not the way it works. First of all, these are all local elections, so it could just be that they that they vote for someone who has a nicer smile. You cannot be an effective president if you're trying to run an election for Lloyd's of London ensuring tankers and things like that.
Speaker 1: No, but it leads to the higher prices because Lloyd's refused to ensure the boat's going across. By refusing to ensure boats going across, the owners of the ship said, I'm not going to do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, so I understand that.
Speaker 1: But the mid to be I think the midterms are going to count on two things. The midterms are going to count on the price of gasoline an where the interest rates are. Because at the end of the day in September, people look at their pocketbook. You always look at that. You always vote with their pocket.
Speaker 3: I'm willing to lose an election here or there to save the world from an Iranian nuclear bomb and the worst regime in the world. General Blaineholt have a great weekend. Other than that, missus Lincoln has your week with you, guys, But thank you so much for joining us.
Speaker 5: Thanks for listening to Sit and Friends in the Morning. You can hear Sit and Friends in the Morning weekday mornings It's six. If you like the podcast, share it with your friends and listen anytime at WABC radio dot com and download the WABC Radio app. Hit that subscribe button on all major podcast platforms. Plus, follow WABC on social on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and X see you next time for a new episode, so you never have to wonder what the
Speaker 1: Heck is going on here