Speaker 1: And now it's time for the Fresh out of bed head to head challenge.
Speaker 2: Listeners to your corners, Danielle, hey you, good morning. You got what it takes, dude. Two more wins?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, okay, yeah, a couple of questions away.
Speaker 2: I mean, yesterday you only used up two questions.
Speaker 1: Now I'm in the business of Hey, guys, let's not use a lot of questions up. Yeah, that's my Now, that's my I understand what Tessa was talking about all those years.
Speaker 2: Two questions to answers.
Speaker 1: You had a fresh fish yesterday I did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, guess what looks fish? Fresh fish?
Speaker 1: You called him out in your victory speech. Now Robert wants to play Robert good morning, Good morning. Huh dude, good to have you on. Man. You've never played the Fresh out of Bed head to head before, never played?
Speaker 2: What was different about today? I mean, have you been calling and.
Speaker 1: Weren't able to get through or is this the first time you ever tried play?
Speaker 2: Well? I used to back in the day.
Speaker 1: And I moved to Tennessee, and then I moved back and I now take my grandson to school, and I keep meaning.
Speaker 2: To call and finally called. Okay, so he's a young man living in Houston.
Speaker 1: He leaves the state, he comes back at Grandpa and he's like, that guy's still on the radio. Wait a minute, I'm a grandpa. Now that guy's still on the radio. Holy cow.
Speaker 2: All right, well Robert, good to have you back. Grams. Yeah, nothing has changed.
Speaker 1: I mean, you shout out your name when you think you know the answer. You need two correct answers to win.
Speaker 2: Ghost tickets. August sixteenth, Toyota Center.
Speaker 1: It's a big concert, guys. All right, all right, Robert, you just got to get in there. Daniels really found his groove. He's saying his name quickly. He's not waiting around. He's not showing you, guys, I mean any grace at all, you fresh fish.
Speaker 2: All right, Robert, you gotta be quick.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, Daniel, I know you're ready. I'm going to continue with Nicole's questions. She's doing a great job. Supply me with questions right now. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Wait for me to call on you, Daniel, Robert. Question number one, what is the longest key on a standard keyboard?
Speaker 2: Daniel, Robert Daniel white key? What did he say? Say? Why? Key?
Speaker 1: A white key, white key, No, Robert, think about it. What is the longest key on a standard keyboard?
Speaker 2: Three? Oh, my goodness, you're both gonna kick yourself. It's the space bar. It's the space bar.
Speaker 1: Wow, I know keyboard like much on the keyboard. Yeah, the space bar. Good question, Nicole.
Speaker 2: Kids these days always on the phones.
Speaker 1: All right, lighten it up a little here, shout out your name and listen.
Speaker 2: Robert, he got in way before you step it up.
Speaker 1: Question number two, what are those big white fluffy things in the sky? Daniel Daniel clouds. Yeah, okay, maybe we'll go back down to that level for the questions.
Speaker 2: You guys need to be more comfortable with the space bars of the sky.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go Robert Daniel again. Daniel's getting through first. Next question, what common pet purrs and mews? Robert cat gramps, welcome back, welcome back to town, and welcome.
Speaker 2: To the game. Robert him on that one. Yeah, he got in quick, yep for the win.
Speaker 1: What did the princess have to kiss a lot of to find her?
Speaker 2: Probert Daniel got through first. A dude, would you say? Dude?
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Not The phrase.
Speaker 1: Hang on pulley bone. Don't go anywhere, Grandpa Robert. What did the princess have to kiss a lot of to find her?
Speaker 2: Prince? A frog? A lot of frogs?
Speaker 1: Are you googling frogs and toes right now?
Speaker 2: Somebody you, Alex is googling a lot of frogs before you find your handsome prince. That's it.
Speaker 1: Oh my upset today.
Speaker 2: Good job, thank you, Good job man, Daniel. You were smoking him. You were absolutely smoking him. On your name. You were getting in there and it was like you're asking him podcasting. Anthony asked, gonna, I'm gonna go find some gravy.
Speaker 1: Hey, Grandpa Robert, you want to play tomorrow?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? Wow, dude, I mean, hey, you won that game. You know what it was. Go ahead. I don't have any big d in me. I took some crap for that the other day too. All right, hang on for me, Robert.
Speaker 1: Wow, fresh fish going to the ghost show on your first win August sixteenth, Toyota Center, and then boy, we'll just keep adding prizes every day