Speaker 1: Welcome to Big for Society. If you have Bigfoot activity to report from the same areas discussed in this episode, please reach out to me directly after this episode. And if you'd like to be on the podcast to discuss a personal Bigfoot encounter, please reach out to me directly at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com. Do you wish there was more Big for Society to listen to you every week? Well there is now. If you become a supporting member over at Patreon, you get a special members only episode every single week on Wednesdays, and sometimes even more episodes. Head on over to Patreon dot com. Forward slash the big for Society, and now let's get on with the show. All right, Bigfoot Society, You've got the privilege of talking to Claude today. Claude's an individual where a friend, Lauren Smith, who you might know from Night Callers Bigfoot Radio, recommended that I reach out to Claude as he has some very interesting stories to share. So I'm glad we were able to be connected that way. But welcome Claude to the podcast.
Speaker 2: Thank you glad to be here.
Speaker 1: It sounds like you've had a lot of things happen in just the last few years, and I'm really interested to hear what you've experienced over those years.
Speaker 2: Okay, Like a lot of people, Mattison Gammin was my exposure to Bigfoot when that film came out, When the Argason magazine article came out, I was all wrapped up in that. Of course, I was sixteen years old, still in high school, couldn't do much to go investigate on my own, and thought, like everybody else did there in Washington State, I can't make it up there. Well, we hunted on a twenty three thousand acre lease deer, hundred, rabbit, squirrels, whatever. And this is right on the banks of the Mississippi River north of Baton Rouge, Louisiana, And as far as I was concerned, the only thing in those woods was deer, rabbit, squirrels, occasional skunk, maybe a bobcat, but nothing any more ominous than that, you know, big cats, no bayers that I knew of. Maybe an occasional wild hall, but that was about it. We were up there honting one weekend and the older guys were playing cards and drinking beer at night in the camp. We had five different camps on that twenty three thousand acres, and one of them was actually five miles away down the gravel road. And one of the other younger guys that in the camp didn't want to sit around watch and play cards either, so we struck out walking and we didn't take a flashlight or gun. I had a Honting a six inch played Honting Life on me. That was it. It was a moonlit night. We had to see where we were walking, and we're walking down the gravel roads. It's kind of like to get lost doing that. So as we're walking, probably after about a quarter of a mile, maybe a half a mile, we could hear something walking off in the woods beside us, and we'd stop and it would stop, wait, walk and it would walk. And we started discussing this other what is that. It can't be a cow because there was new wild cows out there. Can't be a cow. They're not gonna sallow. You might be a dog, but if it was one of the hunting dogs, he's gonna come out and looking for something to eat if he's been stuck in the woods all day. And we just kind of played it down like that. Started walking. Whatever this was was walking with us again, but it didn't have a four footed walking, any two footed bipedal walk. You could hear this distinct trading of these, you know, And a couple of times we'd stop and it would take one extra step, and then it would stop. We'd start walking and it would start walking. So I'll stop and my honting knife and I cut off about a six foot long sapling and put a remy sharp point on it. Francis what you could do with that? I said, if something runs out of the woods at us, I'm going to stab it and run try to keep up. Well, at that point it stopped following us, which I thought was kind of odd. You know, did whatever this was? He know what expurus? You know it wasn't one of the guys from the honey camp, because they'd have jumped out long before that and made us wood our pants. Okay, So we walked all the way back to the five miles to the back camp, walked all the way back up and never saw anything else. About a month later, on a local radio station, I hear a DJ talking about a tugboat captain on the Mississippi River dining the banks with his highbee, you know, high intensity of lake just to make sure he was where weren't to be on the river, and he reported seeing this extremely tall black creature walking on two legs, leaving the river bank and going off in the woods in the middle of the night. This was right about the area where we were walking that night. So then there I figured out, yes, we do have sasquatch down here. Now did I go back and look for him again? I was busy thinking about school, thinking about girls, thinking about cars and everything, but sausquatch. He didn't have enough money to go roaming the comforty side looking for him. Once I got out of high school, like everybody else, I went to work, I got married, started laising kids, and that pretty much consumed the next while, having three children ten years apart, it took up a lot of time, and in twenty nineteen I was retired and looking for something to do, and I went online and started looking for the Biff Thefro website for subsequet sightings, and I found a number of them in the central Louisiana. So that's where I hit it up. And found a campsite up here near a couple of dead end roads, which is what I was looking for. Something not very well traveled and I started walking in the woods and looking for tribes, looking for signs. And I did this similar to a way I trained a wild squirrel to eat out of my hand. Over a couple of weeks. I always wore the sanin clothes, dark pants, white coat, white hat, gray back, black to where I looked exactly the same in it. I don't want walking looking for sasquatch, so they wouldn't know it was me on site. They didn't have to worry about, you know, it being somebody that didn't know or whatever. And as I walked, I would talk out loud. I tell Ny, I'm out here to see you. I'm not going to hurt you. I mean, you know, I don't want you to harm me, but I would like to see you. If you were like to come out, you know, let me see you. And I did this both verbally and mentally, just just in case they could read thoughts I had heard that okay, let's try it. And I would walk sometimes five miles in. One of the roads that I walked was two and a half miles long, and I would walk all the way to the end, though, starting at about seven o'clock in the morning, at about nine thirty. I was at the end of the road. I needed a snake, trying to walk back back to my vehicle. But but no, you know, by a good five hour walk. And on one of these walks there was a bush most of us right away next to these walking boats. It is what they were. The tree line was a good thirty or forty feet away from the road. On either side. There was a ditch in between the drainage and all this. And at one point on one of these roads it was a busher but twenty feet magee rose it was. It was drawn over the ditch and getting close to the room. And as I walked by it, I heard this mumbling sound behind the bush or behind me. There's I was like, well, batman's turned around to look back, and thinking it might have been sidsquatch, I said, okay, I heard that say it again. And I waited and I at this something sound. I said, well to you too, and I turned around and kept walking. I didn't know if I wanted to know what was behind that bush, because I had heard there was a young black bear in that area. Didn't want to come face to face the black bear. Didn't know if it was subsquatch doing this, but I figured if it was sudsquatch, it was going to follow me. Well, sometime later, as I walked out, if something caught my attention, I'd do a short video with my camera. It had a it was a standard camera with a video mode, you know, So I would do a video and go back and look and see if I could see anything in the area that caught my attention. And indeed I did find a young black bear that was travely sitting one hundred yards back in the woods one day stay, not that same day, but at a later date, staring at me walking down the road. So thinking back, that may have been a bear. Well, I started finding footprints and different odd things. Oh found one very large, wide footprint long away, and I was told by a tracker that that was a double bear track. They'll put their front foot down and then the saint and the back foot on the same side will step at the end of that front foot track and make a very wide toad track that is exceptionally long. But I don't have a pointed heel unlike a sasquatch, and has a rounded heel like we do. And my investigations continues from Now I don't call myself a researcher because I don't take notes. I don't write anything down. Everything is in memory of photographs. If I find a track, I'll put some way of measuring it down, a dollar bill or whatever, put my foot next to take a picture of it. I went down one road that I hadn't been all the way down, maybe about three quarters the way down one day. This was early and probably in June of twenty nineteen, and I found this area about a macer square with saplings sweet gum saplines that were bent over, touching the ground all over this area. There must have been thirty of them in this sacre of ground, as well as larger sweet gums that were showed off on one side, almost like a beaver had done it, but there was no beaver around that area. You got kind of curious about that. Well, I'm going into this area and looking around. I found stick what I called stick glives to be a long stick lying there with three should sticks touching it, even loose spaced about a food a park, not something that typically happens in nature. I found a perfect x about the same side one foot long pieces of wood perfectly crossed internecks laying not too far from that first lift, And in this area it was covered in pine's drawl and sweet gum leaves. And if he's ever walked in the woods and hunted in the fall of the year, you know how noisy that could be. Well, there were pathways criss crossing the sacred ground back and forth that were probably about a foot wide, wider than a typical Dame trail. Dere don't make wide tracks like that. And if you walked on those tracks it was completely silent. If you got off into the uncompressed leaves, it was extremely crunching. Woulds get another line of thinking that these so squats been in here that much playing? This looked at a place that a child would play in bend trees and things like that. And out of curiosity, I grabbed this sweet gum sapling that was probably about an inch and a half at the bottom and decided I was going to pull it down and see if it would stay down. Now, that's not easy, that little sapling can't want to give up. But I finally managed to get enough of a grip on it and put my weight on it and get it to bend down. And touch the ground. And I held it there for two or three minutes, and where I let go, it stood straight back up again. So it makes me wonder how they were bending these trees where they're slightly breaking them and their grip to make them stay bet over. These are a lowerd tree. Some of these things are full five inches in diameter, so the bottom breaking something like that to make it stay bent over. It's a difficult fault. And I had gone in and out of this place a couple of times, and I had my own little secret spot where I would sneak in there that was marked by a broken branch on a twig on the world bus right on the edge of the road. I broke off a twig off and leaning sideways pointing back in there so I would know where to go in. And right after I did that, as I was walking in, there was a probably a five or six that sapling laid directly across that trail, parallel to the road, almost as if it was saying, don't come in here. So I looked at her and said, okay, I think you did that. I don't know that you did that. I don't even know if you're paying attention to me, but I'm gonna ignore this. I'm going to come in and walk and look and investigate like a whole words do, and if you don't like it, you can come on me out. Well, I think ever happened. A few days later, I'd go back in there, and there was a second one, broken over.
Speaker 1: Big for society, who will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 2: At the end of this first one, in a straight line parallel to the road, And I said, okay, maybe this is another accident. I found out later the bottom of the days had been showed off on one side, what should make them weak and easy to break, But the fact that they were broken off in the line was rather curious. Next time I'm gonna go back, it was the third one. At the end of the second one, I said, okay, you've made your point. I won't come back. And when I went to find my little twig pointing back to where I wanted to go, it was broken below that in the opposite direction, about two inches down, as if to say, your marker is no good, stay out. I took that as gospel. I didn't go back in there. I left the place a little. It had been disturbed by the road being cleared by a bordoze of which hadn't been done for probably about five or six years. It was well grown up before when and as they cleared it two days before, I started walking in well later, I decided I had never seen the end of this road, so let's go walk to the end wherever it is. About a mile and a half down. There was a pond on my left. The road came to the hall be saying you need to see where the bulldozer had stopped clearing, and I got my camera out and zoomed it out as much as it would go, which is like fifty power twelve hundred millimeters in photography, and I scanned around the edge of this pooling looking for their tracks, turkey tracks, whatever. Didn't say anything that caught my eye, and still facing sideways to the road, I turned the camera as and I let him hang on my back back. When I did this, I saw something move out of the corner of my right eye, and I looked around. There was this seven foot tall I'm guessing at this just by knowing what it looks like when a six foot tall person touch a stride. It was over six feet, but I'm not going to say eight, we'll leave it at seven. It's cold black. The it was looking at the ground as it walked, and the back of his head or the people would end up being the top of his there when he's looking down. Came to a perfect point, just like a football. That quote typical pointed head and everybody refers to. And as it walked, like I said, was looking at the ground, it was leaning forward slightly and its back was as straight as an hour ago. It was no curve right above the butts it had. It stood up straight. That may have been, but it leaned over like it was there wasn't. It was most notable about the whole thing was the way it walked. It picked its feet up heel first, like we do, but when they want to put them down, it put them down flat, not heel first. Anybody that wants to know, if you step heel first and anything breakable, it's going to break. It's gonna make noise. If you want a sneak, you put your foot down flat and anything that breaks us under your foot and it's muffled. So this creature looked like a four year old child trying to sneak around and get right get away with something. But I happened to turn back mount where I was going and ended up watching it make four steps off into the woods. Well. I quickly walked that way to see where it went. I couldn't find any trice. Suppose the ground was hardest concrete in September. It was dry head and rained in a monk, and I never could find out where it went. I just gave up hit it back to my van. I would go down there again later, and I talked to a man down the bulldozer one day they were clearing whether could start a logging in that area, and I asked him if they had ever seen anything to carry your down here. He said, you mean the big guy. I said, dum, the big guy. I don't know what. He had, baked foot, subsquatch. He said, my crew is saying three times down here at this end of the road. So I made it a point of exploring that area, but I never could find anything significant. I think it may have just been passing through, or it may have been watching them because they were down there logging made from what I've heard, tend to do that. Well. My explorations continued and I had three different campgrounds that I could stay in, and one of them was frequented on rainy nights by something. And these are owners camps in the summertime, they don't have anybody in them. What's unting seasons over with their vacant And it happened to be April Fool's night. It's poured down rain one that night, and two days later I want to get gas in my van and there's this handprint just around the driver's window, out five feet off the ground. And the only way that handprint was put there was in the middle of the night in that rain, because if you tried to rub off the collected dirt and whatever on the side of the van with the dry finger, you couldn't, but if you wet your finger rubb it, it would come right off. So this handprint was left in the middle of the night by something trying to look in the windows soon to see what I was doing, because they had become very familiar with my band by then. And when it took its hand off the vand it kind of slid down the side of the land, but the middle and ring finger fingernails caught the paint on the van and literally scratched the paint, which no, no, it's just something a human can't do. It didn't dig into the paint, didn't peel the paint back, but she could see scratches in the pink where his fingernails had got no way down. And that happened again, probably almost a year later, in that same camp round, same camp spot, because they they d I used that spot. I just said they were familiar with the land. And I got up one morning to look around the van, and there's what looked like four finger fourth finger prints there on finger marks on the side of the van, but this time the one to the left went straight down, the second one went straight down, the third one went straight down, but the fourth one came down about two inches and then went on across the first three and then down. So that wasn't just a drag print that one was drawn on there. Now what that signati is, what it means I never had figured out. But I kept my investigations up in that same spot, and twenty twenty two of the later, I was sleeping on the back of the van and I heard just to think, you know when your bendo soda can and like that clinking noise, Well I heard this at the back door of my lantbot midnight and I'm like, who was out here playing with deer can? Didn't I? I figured, you know, coke can with the dog and you know, trying to get that coke syrup right, shoeing on the can and whatever. I went back to sleep. Next morning, I wake up that can is laying about thirty saves from the van. So I got out, walked over there to it, picked it up, and when I turned it upside down, clear water came out of it. This was an old can. It had been rained in for a long time, and whatever brought it over there wasn't trying to drink out of it. It was playing with it ben and making that little clinking noise and left it where I could find it. In other words, we came by to visit and we left you a president, which happens white often. This when when I first got up here, we backtracking a little bit. When I first got up here, I didn't know what to do with where to go. When I found the campground that originally stayed in and sat there in that one spot in the land in April of twenty nineteen and watched the woods day in and they looking for any wildlife. Once you parked, a vehicle becomes part of the scenery and animals ignored. After a couple of days and I was working off of back, but I never saw anything any deer in Cayot and he never saw so many birds. I tried to call barn owls because I'm good at it. Never got an answer. But a friend of mine came up and he is the bigfoot researcher, and he wanted to go hang a recorder out not to farm where I was parked. So he walks over there and hangs his recorder and he comes back. He shows me a picture on his paone of this tiny footprint, barefoot footprint about old friend I had made if one inches long and about an inch inch and a half wide. This is a baby foot. Kay, Now what human baby wouldn't be out in those woods in early April? Want to step put the chili running around barefoot? I don't think so, but I kind of touch it in the back of my mind. Okay, well maybe there was a female bigfoot out here with the mod wonder and hanging on to it, you know whatever. Well, kind of lets that go, and I started doing the owl caols. Never got an alcohol except just before I left that campground. I could always stay for two weeks, I had to boast. But just before I left the campground, off in the woods, I heard you. I'm like, I don't know an owl that makes the call like that bar hours. Okay, that's typical for borrow great horned owls, none of which match what I heard. But I thought there's a drunk out here trying to mess with me. Of them, you know, I just kind of left it alone. A couple of years later, I'm in another campground and I hear that same call. I'm out. Instead of walking like you did, I just went out in the wood the sadness. I'm gonna try the hunting technique. I'm just quiet and sit and watch. And I got out there about seven in the morning, which is typical, and probably forty five nights. After I got settled in and quiet and not moving, I hear that same color, like, okay, this is weird. I called a buddy of mine who's a turkey owner, and I said, if you do an alcohol or a turkey, answer you? He said, jail right after daylight. After that, you got to use a crowcol I said, okay, kind of eliminated the fact that it was a warner scouting for turkeys. It may have been, but no turkey's answered. And this was down on a bottom below me, out of sight where I couldn't see where it was coming from. This is in the same area where I kept getting my presence. Well, this goes. I went walking one day creek bank, knowing that wildlife frequents creek banks, deer, squirrels, that I have to go for water sooner or later. So I started walking creek banks and I found a sixteen inch long, eight inch wide footprint on the edge of this creek, got a good picture of it, did a video with it. That right there, pretty good size pitcher. And this track was probably three quarters of a ledge down in this clay bank, solid clay bank. It was covered their leaves and the leaves had been mashed down in it. So this was the recent this had been done. Was a week of me finding it. And unfortunately, in twenty twenty three, I have COPD chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, which means I can't breathe well. In twenty twenty three, you got serious enough. It put me in the hospital for fourteen days. When I came back out, my walking in the woods was over with don't have enough breath to do that anymore. But at one time in that area where I found the bear can and the hand prints on the van in the office, I was about to walk across there's a creek that surrounds that area. I was about to cross that creek and walk up hill into a thicket. That really got my attention. So I don't know, little board with thicket. And when I say thicket, and you couldn't see through these if you got down on the ground, you couldn't see more than five feet into it. Well, I started to walk up to it, and in my mind, in my head, I heard this mature female voice say, don't come in here. And I said what she said, don't come in here? Well, I had a feeling right then. I didn't need to ask why I didn't need to go in that figure. Somebody left her and kept going. This is in twenty twenty two. Why I could still walk and do things. And I didn't think about it after that, just kind of let it go. When I got to where I couldn't walk anymore, I called out one day, you know mentally verbally, sitting in my land.
Speaker 1: Big for society, who will be right back after these messages?
Speaker 2: I want to talk to whoever there was it told me not to come in. I think it that day and the same voice said, yes, what do you want? I was in shock. Now, I've known all my life that thoughts travel. I've read this in the back of a book when my thoughts have ways. If you look at the back somebody's head and concentrate, they're trying to look at you, especially if you know their names and you metually call their name. So I knew back now, even in high school, that this worked, but getting words was a little something different. So I asked her, I said, who are you? What are you? And she said, we are the people. The people. I've heard that term used and Native American cultures trials will call themselves the people no matter what they're lying which, and I thought that was one of the curious And I said, okay, well where do you come from? And she says, we're not the Nephlem, but we're descended from the nephilm Well, I had a vague notion of what the Nephil was from reading the Bible and watching certain YouTube videos and stuff. And I said, well, do you believe in God? She said yes. I said, do you worship God? She said, we write worship Yeshua the Creator. I had no idea what she had just said. I never heard that term. I grew up in a Christian church, but the term yeshibah was never used. When I looked it up online. It is ancient Hebrews for Jesus. Okay, so they believe in Jid. They worshiped Jesus the Creator. And I said, just didn't create this world. But then if you go back in Genesis, it says let's us create man and our image. So there wasn't one single God person in doing this, so Jesus possibly was a big creator. This story goes on and I asked her how do you survive? She said, like every other creature out here, we catch or pick what we eat. We have lots of plants that we eat. We can fill a small game. We can even kill deer, which we do when we need to. And this conversation glew. This went on for days on end. Every time I had a question, only go to her and say what is this or what is this or how did this work. She gave me mental images of how they live day today and family groups. She told me her husband's name, and I say husband because that's what she said. She didn't say my mate. She said my husband. This is a very high level culture. Now they helpen to live in the woods, but that's my choice. They want no contact with us, none because they know what our contact means, so they are ord us. They hide out. And I asked her, I said, what do you need from me? She said, all we need from your you and your people is peace. That's it, just peace. It was long. I said, you don't need clothes when it's cold, or it's somewhere to build fire when it's cold, or like that. She said, no, we don't want the things you have because we know what it cost you to get those things. You gave up your freedom and many cash as you go. You gave up your soul to get the things you have. Said, we don't want those things, we don't need them, We said, I without them. And I said, well, there are places on your body you can't see. Wouldn't you like to have a mirror. She said, nope, that's why I have a mate. No, she's got such a rice sense of humor not even funny? Oh? And I asked her before she told them, you know what then being called people? I said, what do you want to be called? And she said to people? She said, we don't mind times like sasquatch, sabbeh, the kind of ones that mean forest people, or even the hairy people, the hairy man. We don't like bigfoot because that's derogatory. It's pointing out something obvious about our anatomy. She said, what if I called you ten weeny? And I knew exactly what she got. I said, okay, you got me there, like I say, Jerry Ryson's of humor. Oh. I asked her if yeah, I'm watching YouTube videos people talk about they do this, they do that, do the other? I said, can you quote? Can you disappear? She said no, we don't have to. What we do is affect your mind to where it doesn't register what you see. If you live directly at us, we'll walk you seeing your visioncy you don't see it. You see everything else around us, but you don't see us. And that says they do camouflage. I'm we had phone going conversations kind of hard to remember some of them because this has been a couple of years ago. I asked her if they I said, what do you do if you're dead? She said, we buried it. I said, well, I've heard that y'all caountibalize your dad. She says, no, we don't. Some do, but we don't. And she answered a lot of my questions that way. You know, are you aggressive? She said, no, somewhe we're not. She said, when we bury our dead, we'll put them in a place you can't find them. If there are large rocks, we'll fold the rock, dig the grain, put our deceased in there, put the dirt back open, put the rock back in place. And it's a big enough rock to you worry. You would have to have heavy machinery to move it. And we do it in a place where you can't take heavy machinery. Or we'll put them under a tree. We'll pull up a tree, do the hole, put them in, put the tree back on top of them, and cover it to where you wouldn't suspected there was ever anything there but the tree. So they can build fires, but they don't. She said, if we build a fire that much smoke, you can find us. That way, we don't want to give ourselves away. They do have a written language that they use at times, and they don't write on anything counent. They'll write in the jerk and then rush it away, so it never existed. And I asked her about the wooden knocks that she kin't did well. She said, we do that for fun. Sometimes we do communicate with it, you know, if we need a first thing in the morning, if we want to write, the clowns around us know we're okay. We'll wrap a tree just to make a noise and they don't know we're there. They'll do the same thing by yourselves. Know that they're there and they're all right. But she said the typical wood knocks that in you here when you're camping before our entertainment. When we hit a tree, if you're out there looking for us, you all get up and run around in circles. Oh my god, that during you know you're you're entertainment. You're the funniest thing out here, and we are. We're the most in that creature there is them was we trip over our own feet and then sid squats sit back and laugh at us. They say it's hillarious. They toss the tebble you're sitting there with camp right in the middle of the night, and I'll toss one tebble in the books circle where you're sitting. It won't hit you. They're they're good enough throwing things. They'll hit what they want to and this what they want to. If they toss that one, tell you a god, you see that. Everybody gets excited. We do. It's the fun's passion. On a tent in the middle of the night. He said, sir, if you're gonn't do anything, most of the time you don't. You're landing. They are scared to do because you don't know what's outside of the middle. Lindsay tent and you feel safer in there. They're system begins with the alpha mail over his family. He settles arguments and he'll bring you to task when you do something wrong, and if it's serious enough, he'll take you out plan and simple. If it goes beyond your family and you do something to another family, the head of that family will bring you to task, and if it goes beyond that, the local plan leader will take you to task. They have a system of judgment. It's very precise, very fair. Oh, they're the most forgiving creatures in the world and for us to come in and do it, we've done to their woods. Yeah, they have to be I asked her, well, God, in conversation, I told her about the one that I saw that day and she said, yeah, I know. You know, she said, yes, that was my son, and I kind of studied. She says, he was in training. He has not yet come into his own, but all their lives they're trup trained to do different things, and he was in training and they watch her. That is what the young males do. They watched the woods that were put back to the head of the family or the head of the klan to let them know what's going on. And they can do this mentally without ever leaving where they are. That's how she talked to me, was mentally they talk to each other like that. But when I describe this child child, listen to me, she said, yeah, that's my son. I said, what was he doing? And he was practicing following you. You kept calling out to him. He couldn't carry you, but if he wasn't going to acknowledge you. But when you're stopped and look backwards where you had come from, he thought he had a chance to sneak across the road in some of you and you happen to turn around and see him. And yes, that posture, he was sneaking. He was walking quietly and had you not turned around, you wouldn't have known he was there. And we do this all the time. You need to watch behind you occasionally because wake the deer, like the coyotes. If you're traveling down the road in a corner, walking whatever, we will wait till you go by and your attention is away from us before we cross behind you. And I said, okay, you're you're tell me this is an adolescent. He's not like my church. She said, I'm not yet. I said, how big is thisrother? She said half again taller meaning half of his hide on top of his side of which makes the father somewhere in the neighborhood of ten feet tall. And I shuddered to think what they could do if they wanted to. If you met one in a bad mood, you wouldn't stand a chance. I don't care what you're carrying. Ten feet tall and probably in excess of one thousand pounds. There's a lot of force, and they are in rediably strong. Oh, I was sitting in my land one night with a side window open, and I was squeaky toy makes a loud squeal as a dog toy, and I was held it up against the window and I would squeeze it like just long wean, I make it sound like it was getting beat up, eating over whatever. We use this for calling coyotes when I was little. And I did this a couple of times and put it down. And when I looked at the back window in my van, there's a divider bar between the two back doors where they close little freedom and together from each door, probably about eight inches wide totaled. Well, when I looked up at that back window, know there's two golf ball size glowing red objects. And when I say glowing, now almost looked like they were on fire. It may have been its breath rolling up out of its nose and trading a mistress.
Speaker 1: I don't know big for society who would be right back after these messages.
Speaker 2: But these two eyes were at least an inch farther apart than the eight inch diviter. So those eyes were about ten inches apart, which means the head had to be twelve to fourteen inches wide. Think about the size of that that's bigger than a basketball, and that was staring in the back wonder of my van. I had to figure out what that squealing noise was. And luckily I didn't have anything in that van that looked like it was being abused in any way, shape or form. Because I had the lights on inside of the land and he could see me in there, and I looked off for a second, looked back up. It was gone. He satisfied his curios, as they will guarantee. Those red iris were a very intense emotional state that he was in. He was ready to kill someone if he needed to. I've heard about eyeshiness yellow, green, blue, and red, and I think it's kind of like a mood ring. The more intense their emotions are, the closer they get to rid. The blues, the yellows, the whites. They're very placid, laid back, peaceful. I've had time to think about all of this. I live in a van in the woods. I have six years. I'm by myself, and I'm not afraid of anything. I used to work with these woods with a five food hiking staff at a sharp fix bladed knife, and that was it, and I would walk for hours and never once felt threatened by anything, including subsquatch. They were very peaceful to the most part. There were clans that are not that are vicious, but the ones that I've met, I've had no problems with. The mental thing. I sound curious in all communications. They use that in long dissiance. If they need their maid, they need one of their children, they'll call that name come home, and the child knows where to go. Okay. Once they are at home, they speak to each other inverbally. They use their language because their language doesn't carry very far, like their thoughts. When they put the thoughts out, it's like going on the internet. Everybody can hear that, so they're very careful what they say. Mentally. They also have this form of writing that they don't want to speak. They can write names. Now do they have to mentally picture what they're writing is? Does that go out on the web. I don't know whether they can walk at but I would say the marketing is long distance. My friend and I were sitting out there in the woods one day and we heard three different knock, one south of US, one north of US, and one west of US, right behind each other. By y'all, by y'all, by y'all, And then we heard this major lore that they were gathering. The alpha males were gathering for what reason, I don't know, but I wouldn't want to be the focus of their attention. They were taking care of business. I heard that roar at less than I would say, less than one hundred feet. I had parked in a little hideaway spot that I found. Would a word, woods get too full of smoke, I can go here and park and be out of the smoke that bothers my breeding. And I had done that one day, backed up in the spot, rolled my wonders down, just sitting there, you know, playing on my song. And there's a landfill not too far from there where their garbage goes, and the garbage truck running and oliver constantly. Well about three o'clock they started to ask now then knock off from work. And these kids, I say, kids, young guys and arrow each one is probably pays pickups come flying down that gravel road like they're running from the devil, but they're racing each other. They're playing. Well. Just about the time the trucks came flying by something subskuich. Let's out this roar that went on for something like ten to fifteen sconds. It was so loud it vibrated the air. You could feel it. I was sitting in front of the speaker at a concert. Every time they hit a base cord, the heroine I want buzz this. It was the same thing. This creature was really upset. I don't think it was upset to me because I stayed there. I let my wonders roll down. He was mad at those guys, young guys flying by in their trucks. Possibly they had gotten close to running over one of his children at some point in time, and he's still upset about it. I wouldn't I wouldn't want to be one of those guys. I want to go over the lampsa I don't want to go over there with spotlight one might see what's there. But as I travel around the country, I have family in Oklahoma, and I was driving down the Indian Nations Highway one day and I can feel subsquatch in the woods around me when I'm driving. Just it registers with me, and I can few of this one sasquatch off the highway ways and I reached out to it mainly and I said good morning, and all of a sudden it set like the top of my head was going to spoil. The most painful headache wrapped around the top of my head like somebody was tightening a clamp on it. And this voice comes through and says, we don't want to talk to you. Male voice, very dominant male voice. And I said, okay, I apologize. I won't bother you again. And at that moment the pressure in my head went away. Can they urt you without touching you, Yes, they can. I went to a different camp round a while back, known for Sasquatch activity, and I announced my presidence when I got there, I let them momentally, I have come to visit. I mean your no warm I would liked to interact with you. Well. Their interaction in the was to slowly churn my stomach to where twenty four hours later I had to leave. I felt like death warmed over and as sot as I'll go across the bridge going into that campground, all of that dissipated. If they don't want you somewhere, they can get rid of you without ever laying hands on you, without you even knowing they're there. Because when you get sick and the last place you want to be is in the woods. If they get sick, the first place they want to be as in the woods because that's where their medicine is. Let's stay up here as long as I can. This is January of twenty twenty four, and let's say I have been in since April of twenty nineteen. It's been interesting. It's been an interesting education, one day at a time, just paying attention to what's around me, different little things that happened. I had a snarl. I'm gonna say that the baby that I told you about, the baby track, I saw its mother had been standing there watching me, probably at night, and she put that baby down, just warming us to do something and pick it up again. It never took a step. It wasn't a walking track. She put it down and picked it back up. That baby in twenty nineteen with the bathing arms. What it knew. She was watching this van, and it is growing out seeing this van, seeing me in and out around the van, hanging tarps on and doing things. It's gotten to know me, and I believe it's the one that comes by and leaves me in the presence cats on the window of the van at night, which it did. One night over snow, I was in the campground with Pop out wonder home side of my van. When there's long sliding door under us, and if you pop have it open and you tap it, it rains like though, long bong long. And I told her mentally, if you come by, knock on the van, let me know you're here. All about midnight one night, I hear this bone bone bong, and I reached her and tapped on the inside of the van three times, and I could hear something running away in the glass. She was out there. She wanted to let me know she was here, or I don't think she expected me to answer, and it startled her. The pleas that I told you, I'll spend a lot of time and have a lot of interactions with them. I was going there one day and I knew it was going to rain, and I crawled out to them and mess, I'm going to be in that campground. If you want to come by and visit, just knock on the van. Yes, they us to say. In the rain, in the wind, in the middle of the night, I thought a tree had fallen across the van. I heard this wild boom. The van shook sideways and look, I got a tree on the van. It's gonna be fun. I beg them down whatever. I walked around and there's no broken glass, no thing's leaking. So on, not to sleep. I'll deal with this when the sun comes up. Well the next morning, I get up and get my coffee, eat my breakfast, and go out to see what happened during the night. And as I walk around the van, I don't see anything on the ground. My stick around a branch. There's no trees that are down. I even climbed up on the back from a little on the top of the van. Nothing up there but my kayaks. So I called down and I said, warrant you come down last night? And this young female voice, that's just they didn't. Did you knock on the van? He said, didn't. I was her slapping the side of my van. I said, next time, just knock. How they three marks? She said, oh, okay, she does, gonna let me know she was there. And trust me, I knew that they're they're they're wonderful, intelligent creatures and they need their space. They don't mind interacting with us. Oh that's peaceful as long as we're not time to harm them or take over their territories. They're okay, Oh are more soon? More hilarious than they gone. That's that's about it. It's source hilarity the ongoing communication. At one time, the females husband got upset with her talking to me and told me. She told me she started getting distant. I couldn't couldn't ever get in touch with him. I finally got to talk to her one day and I said, what's it doing. She said, I can't talk to you anymore. I said why. She said, my husband doesn't approve. I said, okay, I understand, then, Aaron'm sorry. She said, but I can introduce you to an elder from another area that you can talk to. So she did, and I've been talking to him since. Her husband somewhere along the line, had a very bad interational with humans. He doesn't trust us for any reason, and I called him out. I said, I'll want to talk to you. I need to settle this, and he answered me. I said, I want to talk to you. I have no use for you. I said, I've never done you anything. He said, bro not in you personally, but humans have. I don't trust any of you, and I told him I said, you can trust me. Look at a hanging mother. The one thing that she told me was that as long as you don't give us a way and say exactly where we or other people can find us, we we'll talk to you, we'll interact with you. Well, he was just the opposite. He said, I don't care what you do. I'm I gonna trust you. I said, look, I'm trustworthy. He said, okay, let's say you are. But let's see you get in a circumstance that either your why of your children is gonna die or you have to lie about something. What would you do? Didn't why? He said, you see, I can't trust you extramee circumstance. But he's right. We can't be trusted. They know it. That's why they don't come around now. The older that I talked to so many different things. I asked down the same questions. I asked her a lot of them. Can you camouflage? He said, yes, we can. You can literally change your color. Hia. Well, she said, you come he said, according to what she has knows and what she has mentor because depending on the family that grow up in they don't know all that we can do. They would get their parents give them certain things that they feel safe for them to do. The rest of them, they don't teach them. So depending on which one of our people you talk to, you've got to get different answers. I said, okay, so let's go out of a lamp here. Can you tell a port? And he said, that's not what we call it. We call it traveling. I said that you can't do it. He said, yes, when we need to, and he almost went in through how when he stopped short. He said, you don't need to know that. I said, yeah, no, he said, but yes we can, he said. I said, well, I've done thisces mearily, I don't done at the projections years ago when I was studying in a psychic group and mentally went somewhere and confirmed the fact that I was literally there because somebody saw me there, but not physically.
Speaker 1: Big for society, who will be right back after these messages?
Speaker 2: He said, physically it takes a lot of energy. And we said, when she tells you that we are descended from the Nephilin, it's true. We have angel blood, sure breads do, and because of that we can teleport. We have that ability. Lesser bloods is it mixed with humans, cannot and yes it happens. They do mix with humans occasionally, and I think that's what the male's problem was with humans. He's not pure blood. He's mad at us because of it. But anyway, the elders suggests we can teleport. We call it traveling. And I said, well, how long does it take to get anywhere? He said, if I wanted to go from the west coast to the east coast, I would open a doorway and when I stepped into it, my back foot would be here, Mark flant foot would be there, and as sometimes I pulled my back foot through the doorway closes and I'm there totally. Okay, Set, that's okay. I believe if you say, that's what you can do. But I would have loved to see it now, and I would love to know how. But he says, your mental state is not such that you can know this because you would have use it. Yeman's abuse everything. It doesn't matter what it is we give. If somebody gives you a tool to do something with, to work with to fix thing, next thing, you know you're going to use them as a weapon. That's the first thing in cordible listen like a good club. I could be this until I'm for you can't beat rust. We have to watch you very carefully, and that is part of our job. We are watchers. We are here to make sure that if we can help we you don't destroy yourselves or the planet. So it goes on and on, and it's this rabbit hole gets deep with the long row walk in it. And I don't drink things verbatum just because somebody says something is so I don't get all good thing going this leuculum. No, I've got to prove. I've got to know for a flat And in my psychic training years ago, while I was in my late twenties or early thirties, I spent about five years of intense study in the psychic room, and the introduction to that was introduction to what some people call angels or higher souls or guides, different names for them. They are people who have been through some mislife physically, have mastered one or more things while they were here, and moved on to the spirit world, and they returned to be guardian angels, if you will, for people that are going through this physical plane. Now, I don't know how to contact them how to ask them questions, even down in the simplest things like loo should I eat for lunch? I will would be in my best interest because they'll never tell you what you should do. They can tell you the options of what you can do. Well. I use them to check out what I learned from Sasquatch, and they don't confirmed it. Most of it is absolutely true. As long as the Sasquatch are concerned and what they know and what they can share, I'm absolutely satisfied with living out here. Even though last night at one, say, when the grays was a bit chilly, I'll survive that too. I'm seventy six years old, been around this planet received times as it spans, saying the sun come up and set numerous times. Hard to feel, and I don't believe intently rid it quickly, Claude.
Speaker 1: That's that's an incredible account of the last few years, but also the years before that. And thank you for sharing that. Do you mind if I ask you a few questions about some things?
Speaker 2: No, no, be happy to answer them.
Speaker 1: So you had said that you know that some clans are vicious. How is it that you know that that some clans are actually vicious?
Speaker 2: Of of the Sasquatch, because they told me that there are there are histories in certain areas where they don't like people, and and short and warning about it. They'll kills it were just because they enter in the wrong place. They just they're just that set against us and vicious towards us. There are there's a mutation called a Gugway. I don't know, once you've heard of them, sure, O, that are very very vicious. Now typically sasqu Watch doesn't hear anything to do with them, not not the forest people, not the general plans. Oh, but the Dougway are feared just about everything now. And with that, there are people who communicate with Gugway. They had no fear of them. They never had a bad reaction from them. So it might depend on the area there, you know their history. I don't know I speak for all of them.
Speaker 1: Do you refer to getting psychic training? Was that through the military or what was the background of that.
Speaker 2: The reference I'm made to the magazine comic book. Reading the book starts up Triathlings. Oh. I was twenty three and listening to you know, listen to radio on Sunday afternoon, and this guy comes on and look up the people here there now the psychics name and teach you how to do that. And they had my attention right there. You had me from hello, okay, and I'll join this group. It's called the inter Peace Movement. They are now known as way show Worth's Fellowship. They changed their name in two thousand. They have a complete course of study and psychic knowledge, psychic training and can introduce you to your guides, tell you basically what your nature is. There's four types of sensitivity to the world this feeling, prophecy, intuhich, envision. They can tell you which ones you work most out of everybody has allfo and they go in depth in this and this goes on and on. Oh, very good program. And it's a self development program. Is how when I was actually organized by its original founder of Francisco Cole back in nineteen sixty four. He died, and he died in two thousand and his son has sense taken over his place. And it's not a warning the movement. But I've learned over fifty years of use and I can absolutely trust my axels to give me the right information and not to say it the trick me or you know, so I use them to validate whatever rugget whatever rough lined.
Speaker 1: It's very interesting when when you've been out in the woods or in any of your campgrounds, have you ever heard anything that sounds like a serious sounds recording.
Speaker 2: The chatter? No, I've never, Like I said, the closest thing I heard of the chatter was possible with that mumbling in that bush. Oh today, I don't know what I squatch a bear because I have encountered bears that when I get in our pressure situation, they'll they'll pop their guns and growl and it comes on. So you don't know what you're hearing. You know, if you don't see it. It's kind of word to figure out what it is. And a friend of mine who lives in a last to say, yes, they do that and they will make that helping sound okay, So that more than a bear, I know, I've never heard the chatter.
Speaker 1: It's kind of a life field was because it hasn't hasn't really come up, I think. But do you have any thoughts as to if sasquatch are involved with cases of people going missing at all?
Speaker 2: Yes? Almost should. Now, like I say, it depends on where you are, what you're doing. And what the Sasquats in that area are like. Typically it's tenmament lines they have been known through in native culture. Most of the trials will tell you that over the years, women have been abducted by you know, children have been abducted and they didn't come back. So did they eat them or did they just take them into their clans? And that may be where the crossbreaking comes in when the you know less than one original blood. So yeah, I ain't say that all disappearances are but I'd say quite a few of them when they when they find their shoes sitting side by side and the last place in the person was two weeks after they disappeared.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so sure, based on what you know. Are there places in the US you would not go to to try to look for Sasquatch?
Speaker 2: No, And I say that because I think if you get in an area where you're not wanted, they'll let you know. Now, being sensitive like I am and knowing how to communicate with them, I feel much safer, you know, like I did in indercing myself in that camp around or something like, let them know that you're there, let them know you may no harm, and you probably won't have any problems. Now, if you're doing eything they don't like, the problems start. Even the one in the kay makes Your Mountains in Oklahoma, it wasn't that a mood. It wasn't no a good mood. And I've heard that about that area that they don't play you know they may so possibly maybe the reason I got that response.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can see that many encounters in the Kayamcheese and southeast Oklahoma are pretty intense. There's so many different ways that people have of trying to go out and to nature in trying to get connection. You know, there's everything from speaking in your mind like you ride up, to knocking on trees, to playing sounds to cooking certain types of food. Do you have any advice as to what might be the most effective way of trying to get a connection with sasquatch that are in the area.
Speaker 2: I figure out, well, Number one, they know you're here. You don't have to announce your presence most of the time. Although I do it as a courtesy knocking on trees, I wouldn't suggest it on that. For one thing, they have a method of signal lane one knocks, two knocks, three knocks, whatever and if you go out there and give the wrong simple you all to just set off the powre alarm and you're going to be overwhelmed with what happens. Oh the reason I did what I did was to put them into these I dress the same, I'm moving the same. I spoke soft for the whole time. Oh, just as a gesture of flagship. So if you go in the woods, if you're looking for some squatch, tell well straight up, I would like to meet you. I would like to see you if possible, or hear you if you don't feel comfortable meeting me. But I'm not gonna chase you. I don't have a gun. I'm not gonna shoot you a mania no more. Will come as a friend. And if you do that mentally and verbally, think you'd be all right. If they don't want you there, you'll know it pretty quick.
Speaker 1: If you get in a point where it becomes evident where they don't watch you in that area, what would your recommendation be for those people to do in that situation?
Speaker 2: Leave the sap, excuse yourself. I'm sorry to have intrude it in your in your woods, and I'm going to leave as quickly as possible and do so. Yeah, if you get I mean, we have any innate ability to sense what's around us, that little feeling in the clitty or something to sell things not right, that's the best way in the Lord of Judge's situation. You know what I'm saying. If you walk up. I walked in the bars before, just you know, I having a good time, and when I grabbed the door handle, my stomach would turn like she's you know, Summer's little lifting tonight. Well, I get inside and the whole there's nothing going on that you can see what everybody in there is visibly upset. And I talked to one of the bar maids, like, what is going on? This is the bacebook placement all One of the bar maids just went off on the owner and he physically threw her over here. And oh that's what I said. Okay, you know I'll pick it up walking in the door. If you trust that, it'll keep you out of a lot of type places.
Speaker 1: Clott, I think that's some great advice, and I just want to say thank you for sharing what you've experienced, but also sharing some really interesting thoughts and advice regarding what people can do if they're wanting to try to make a connection themselves. And thank you so much for coming on the show.
Speaker 2: Thank you for having me on. I'll thoroughly enjoyed it. I hope that your audience does gain something from this, because that's I came up here to learn about self, squatch. I didn't come up here to be a big shot on YouTube there it didn't matter to me. I wanted to know and I've found out and that's basically where I am now. I have add ons every once in a while, you know, experiences and that I just kind of but I'm with the others and I enjoy it. So thank you for having mails.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, you have a great rest of your day, you too, No nice, just wanted to take a few minutes to say thank you to you all my listeners for listening to the podcast. Please take a minute to help out the show by subscribing on YouTube, making sure you hit the bell so you don't miss any notifications, and share the episode on YouTube with a friend. Also, if you're listening to us on a podcast, thank you so much, make sure that you're subscribed, share the show with a friend. Really, it's all about sharing the show wherever you can. If you've had a bigfoot encounter related to the following or know someone who has, please reach out to me at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com or pass on my email. Here's the list. Number one encounters from Franklin County, Texas. Number two encounters from the entire state of Iowa. Number three encounters from Oakridge, Oregon or the surrounding area. Number four, any individuals that know about bigfoot being flown off after the Mount Saint Helens eruption. Number five. Individuals that have had a bigfoot encounter while in the military. Number six. Those that have had a bigfoot encounter in the southern New Hampshire or north central Massachusetts area, including Franklin County, Massachusetts. Number seven. Individuals that have had a bigfoot encounter in a Bible camp or boy Scout camp setting. Number eight individuals that have had bigfoot try to enter their house forcibly while they were living inside. Number nine individuals that have actively have a bigfoot living on their property. Lastly, any sightings that are in the watchitat National Forest Area of Oklahoma or Arkansas. A special thank you to all the Bigfoot Society Patreon and YouTube Channel members. It's your support that helps keep the show going and I extremely appreciate it. I'll see you back next time. Listeners. SASA Summerfest this year July eleventh through the twelfth. It's going to be fantastic. July eleventh through twelfth in Greenwaters Park and Oakridge Ore again and listeners, if you're going to go, you can get a two day ticket for the cost of one if you use the code b FS like Bigfoot Society, but BFS I'll get used some off your cost. Priscilla was nice enough to provide that for my listeners.
Speaker 2: So there you go.
Speaker 1: I look forward to seeing you there, so make sure you head over to www dot Sasquatch Summerfest dot com and pick up your tickets today