Speaker 1: You are listening to the Age of Transitions. I'm your host staron Franz can Bring at You live this Friday night, January ninth, twenty twenty six. Live every Friday night from the facilities of o'chelly dot com. First Hour, the Age of Transitions. Second hour is uncle the podcast. Thank you for listening. Do consider going to o'helly dot com send a donation to help the network to help check out the Age of Transitions dot com is my website. Find the podcast there. You can support there. There's my book Revolve Manned Scientific Rise at Godhead, paperback ebook copies both available that thank you everybody for purchasing. Those also have the Patreon campaign that helps keep the show going. And there's the affiliate links, the bookshop dot org link and the libsynlink. If you use those that helps the show too. So thank you everybody for all of your support for listening. And if you also want to help the shows and the show in other ways, you can write a review on the podcast apps. I know, the Apple Music or the Apple Podcast app, whichever one it actually is these days, I think it's the Apple podcast specific app, but you can write a review on there. That'll help the show. You can give it a little rating. If there's other podcast apps that you use, it allow reviews, write one and those always help. So thank you for that. Thank you for sharing the show, anything that you do to just put it out there. If you want to make clips of it and use it on your social media accounts, that's fine. I don't know, make little tiktoks with audio clips, that's fine. It's fine by me if anybody's out there doing that. So thank you. If anybody's doing any of that sort of stuff, appreciate that. Thank you for being here tonight. We're in a new year, twenty twenty six. It has just begun, and already there's too much to keep up with. I know that I can't. I can't keep up with all this, but we're gonna see what we can do to try to make a little bit of sense to things tonight. But man, this is even more than I had expected. We all knew that things are we're not headed the right direction or not getting better, that they're going to be worse. Certain projections we can make just based off of, you know, what our dear leaders are telling us they want to do, and they're certainly doing so many of those things and so much more. So I'll just you know, go through a few news events and see what we can do with this. Of course, we all know about Venezuela going down there and with that fancy military special ops operation to extract the leader of the country and take them back to New York City. They took Maduo out of there in the dead of night. The United States military did this, brought them back to New York on drug charges, because you know, he's the narco state, the the narcotics cartels that he's the head of or something like that. Right, that's the idea behind this why they had to go after him, same excuse that was given to why we're just the US military just bombing boats down there in the Caribbean, the same justification. So we're all aware of the excuses given. But it's wild. It's wild that we're doing this just you know, go into whatever country at any given time with the military and do something like this. And then we've got all of the other rampifications. For now, there's so much to talk about. There's the oil, there's the oil companies, there's whatever else the United States is going to run the government there or they're not. There's so many questions what is the idea and how is this going to work? Like who's running the country we are no Venezuela is are the oil companies interested in getting the oil fields up and running and profiting off of it or aren't they? There's there's just so many questions there. But the thing I want to focus on here for our purposes is this concept that Maduro is this big kingpin, right and that's why I had to bring him back to the States to go on trial here in our country. There was an indictment that was filed in New York like four years back, I think, and that's what they were, that's what they're using why they're processing them in New York. But the original indictment said something about this cartel, Cartel delos Soles that apparently they were saying in the original indictment they were trying to say that Maduro is like a kingpin in this cartel. And now, uh, just just this past week, it has come out that this is a quote from from an article. Apparently Cartel delos Soles isn't a real organization at all. It's a sign term invented by the Venezuelan media to describe corruption. According to The Times, Okay, so this is pretty fascinating. Down in Venezuela. They just you know, came up with this term. It's kind of it's it's like, you know, there's so many slang terms like the swamp, right, so if Trump wanted to prosecute the DC swamp, it'd be akin to that the swamp. But in this case, Venezuela was complaining about the corruption in their own country, because certainly there was. He's disputing that, and they would use this term cartel de las salles to just, you know, in a similar way that Trump would invoke the DC swamp. Same thing, different language, same thing. So you know, that's all this ever was. But this indictment in New York listed like it's a real thing, and you know, to take that to its furthest degree imaginable that you as military just went down there and took Maduro out of the country based on this, based on this thing that isn't even real. And I've heard people saying that they have to drop the drug charges in this case. That's it. And again the question is like, how does this case even work? What is it going to be? What are the charges? So many questions that frankly, I don't think are even supposed to be answered. Right, This is just a criminal government ours just doing whatever they want, is what it is. We have a criminal system that operates by no rules, just out in the open, no rules, and they just make things up as they go along, and that's supposed to be good enough. We the people are just supposed to go, okay, the drugs okay. We get the drug runner and he's going to go to a prison here in this country. For some reason, we had to bring him here to do that, and somehow that's legal, and I have no idea how, oh man, but my head is spinning just trying to make any of this make sense, but it doesn't. The only rule is might mix right. We're the big tough guy. It's the war fighter mentality of Pete Hegseth.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: We're the toughest military in the world, and nobody better mess with us, and we just get to do Time to act tough for once. It's time to stop being fat and lazy and just go do what we want to be badasses across the world. That's what it is. It's that it's ridiculous, But there is in addition to just the insane fact that this is how our country is being operated, there is still the important aspect that we will continue to look at here, this show being the propaganda medium manipulation side to this, and that is massive, and it's it's to me, it's it's the center of this whole thing. How this continues to be allowed to happen. Everything that they do that these criminals do, they're just allowed to do it because of this state of confusion that they create in this weird propaganda matrix that they have us in. Now that once again it is a global propaganda matrix that I like to remind ourselves of. So it's not only our government running propaganda in there. However, this regime running things is a true power player here in the States, the number one attention grabber, the number one influencer when it comes to propaganda here for us. Not the only one, mind you. There's in influencers of all stripes, all types, for all purposes, and they all have their own agendas. You better believe it. So remember that. But we will focus on the mega influencers, social influencers that are absolute Propaganda's propaganda's for this criminal regime. It's being run just like a social media influence campaigns are, because it's being done through social media and these digital channels. That's where the propaganda show is really centered in these outlets where we exist interacting with ourselves in the way through these digital mediated environments that are social media websites that are collecting data on us all the time as we do it. So media manipulation, for me, is the signature of this regime. Is not that propaganda hasn't been always here, but it's this new version of it. It's the new digital version a propaganda that we are all struggling to keep up with to understand, and we need to do a better job. We need to do a lot better job, because it is everywhere you look. You open up TikTok, you open up YouTube, you open up X, you open up anything, you name the platform, there's propaganda running on there. It doesn't matter what age you are, doesn't matter what sex you are, It doesn't matter what sexual orientation you are, It doesn't matter what ethnicity you are. Just no matter what religion you are, it doesn't matter anything about who or what you are there is propaganda being aimed right at your frontal lobe. And if we allow these things to be developed further, it'll be actually put into our neurons by Elon Muskin's ridiculous neuralink chip that they're feverishly working on developing right now. And even more importantly than the development of it, is selling us the idea that it's good, which he's blasting out on x every single day. That is a giant pr campaign for him and his business interests and his political control further propaganda interests. These are him and his cadre of peers. It's a reason that they're buying up all media and that they run all these social media sites and they're using them to prop up what, oh yeah, this criminal regime that I was talking about already. There's a reason that they're completely backing this, many reasons. But anyway, let's continue. Let's keep looking at the different propagandists that are all over the place. So we're just going to take a look at maybe a couple of them today. The post truth world that's what we're in now. That might be sort of a cliche and annoying term because it's become you know, this ubiquitous, sort of silly thing, but it's true. It is a post truth world. It's been shaped by this digital propaganda matrix. We're in this it's when you hear that term, it's just the plain truth. Post truth world is the plain truth of the matter of what we're living through now, because it's not about truth. It's about emotion. It's about playing to the most base aspects of your psyche. It's about engagement. It's about rage bait, it's about uh, it's the attention economy. This, this propaganda upgrade now leads the world forward with narratives that are crafted to be viral. Propaganda uses the exists. It works exactly like the stuff you see on social media, because it is the stuff you see on social media. So these viral videos, to me, are akin to a digital pandemic. This is the real pandemic we need to be worried about. Is these viral content that just takes off, burns up. It's everywhere. For some reason, you see these things on every single site. It's on YouTube that, it's on TikTok, it's on every single video platform you've ever heard of. What the hell is this stuff? Why is this being pushed and everybody knows the story. One such example of very recent times this blew up around Christmas and is still sizzling at this moment. But this guy who's in Minnesota, YouTube guy Nick Shirley. He's a big YouTuber, big influencer on YouTube. You might know him. He made these series of videos in his state of Minnesota where he was going to different daycare facilities and he was alleging that all these different facilities he went to weren't even doing any daycare at all, that there weren't children there, that they were and he would say, oh, this company that runs this daycare facility took three million dollars in funds from the Minnesota government last year, and look here they are not doing anything. I'm in the parking lot. There's no cars in the parking lot. The workers won't let me in. There's no kids here. I don't see kids. You see kids, there aren't kids. So this guy, this content blew up and it's huge. It became like a giant phenomenon. I think everybody's heard of this and so it just like blewed the lid. It's this expose style journalism that is being done by a YouTuber. Now see, there's so much going on with this because this is the alternative media, right, it's independent media, it's alternative media. It's just some guy with a YouTube channel getting at the truth. So this is definitely an evolution of the truth movement. And this feeds right into what I've been doing on the Patreon series of looking for truth in all the wrong places. This is where we've come, is this in the search of the truth In a way world of media manipulation and lies, we have come to this strange counter cultural consensus that we are to trust online independent voices, online independent journalists because they're fighting back against the establishment media system, which is lying always always. The establishment is lying. The independent people are trying to combat that and show us the real truth. And so this feeds into that, which is to me a giant problem that we need to stop doing. We need to stop believing that any independent journalists or any like YouTuber TikToker is just someone we can trust because oh, look it's a kid. He's looking at him. Man, I'm proud of him. He's going out find the truth on his own. Maybe maybe not, because you got to look at what this guy is saying. How it fits in with what this regime, this criminal regime running our country, destroying our country on purpose, and how it fits in with their narratives, and when did she know it? Actually? Vice President JD Vance likes Nick Shirley a whole lot. In fact, he said that Sureley has done more useful journalism than any of the winners of the twenty twenty four Pulitzer Prize. So there you have it, straight from the horse's mouth, jd Vance saying that this guy is just God's gift to journalism and thank god he's exposing the corruption in Minnesota. And look, I'm not here saying that his story is like completely bogus. There's always fraud in every There's always somebody ripping off these governments. Always, every single government program has somebody that's ripping it off. Okay, the payment or the paycheck protection program, that thing of COVID area era, are we ever going to investigate that? And people that ripped that off? I seem to remember a former Green Bay packer who took a whole bunch of government funds, Brett Farre, that criminal scumbag, and he hasn't been tarred and feathered like he should be is that guy even in prison? I don't think so. Why because oh yeah, he's a famous football player and he can just do whatever he wants. It's cool him and Aaron Rodgers can get together. When if Aaron Rodgers ever decides to retire and come up with some really cool they can probably do a podcast together and figure out all new creative ways to rip off their audience, and their audience will just love it. It's gonna be a real great time. Everybody's going to everybody wins. Brett Favre and Rogers will find ways to lie to you and rip you off, and you'll enjoy doing it. But you know, I'm getting lost in the weeds here. It's really crazy. This is a quote about Okay, back to Nick Shirley, the YouTuber that is supposedly blowing the lid wide open on this corruption scandal with the Minnesota Daycares. This is a quote from an article. It's from nineteenth news dot org. Let's see here. The fallout has been massive, the fallout from Shirley's reporting. The fallout has been massive. In the past week, the Trump administration has frozen childcare payments to five Democratic run states and ramped up reporting requirements for all states receiving childcare funds to cover services for the lowest income kids. Minnesota Governor Tim Maltz, a Democrat, has suspended his re election campaign over it. Okay, so real world stuff is happening because of Shirley's video. Here is a huge deal, and once again the presidential administration is saying, hey, look we saw Nick Shirley's video. The all these childcare funds, they're always being stolen, all of them. Every childcare fund ever from every government is always stolen. So we got to pull them back and see how that works. This one video put out there, they're just glomming onto because it fits what they want to do and context. Who cares, It doesn't matter, It doesn't matter what's real in that video, what's not. They're just going to use it for their purposes because why because what Nick Shirley is making is useful propaganda for this minial regime. Whether he is aware of that or not does not matter. That's what it is. Okay. So I don't trust this Nick Shirley guy for one millisecond, and neither should you, because you look at his stuff and it's just replete with it's all the same talking points, all the same problems. They're thrown at you that aren't the actual problems, but things that they want to distract you with so that you don't see the real problem is that people that are running this country in the ground, destroying our constitution, killing innocent people, using the military to do whatever they want, using the military on our streets against us. So let's take a look at some of the titles of some of Nick Shirley's videos, because to me, it's instructive and it paints a picture of what of the narratives that he's propping up. This guy, this Nick surely guy. So these are titles of videos on his YouTube channel. Inside the Muslim versus Christian Battle Growing in America, Confronting the deported migrant scammers in New York City, Inside Paris, a Dangerous Migrant Crisis, The Man leading the UK Revolution, the Tommy Robinson Interview. Aside on that video. Tommy Robinson is a key figure that Laurence Southern writes about in her book This Is Not Real Life. I've promoted that because it's a really good book from an insider. Lauren Southern was an insider in the right wing influencer world. That's who she was. So she, you know, fraternized and worked with these people. She worked with Tommy Robinson, and there's all sorts of material where she says, you know who Tommy Robinson actually is, who's not who he sells himself as. These people that put themselves out there, these personas online are just doing it for their own benefits and just making so many things up. But anyway, here's more. Nick Shirley video titles Inside alcatraz a future Megaprison of America. Inside the world's most unconventional prison, El Salvador Prisons. Okay, and on that last one is fascinating. This kid, just this plain old kid with a YouTube channel, was allowed to go to El Salvador and go inside prisons in El Salvador with his camera and make videos of the inmates. He was walking around saying like, oh, look, this is El Salvador's really gee wizard, the real Swell program they're running down here in this awesome country where they take inmates and they rehabilitate them for real. They put them on the job working. They're working, and they're when they get out of here, they're gonna have really great careers doing what they're doing here in prison. Gee whiz. I hope we can be as great as El Salvador one day. Don't worry, Nick Shirley. If it's uh, thanks to people like you, it will be like El Salvador. In fact, uh, you know, El Salvador is just a contractor state for our prisons system now. And you know, funny that you went down there touring their prisons and showing off the prison labor, the slave labor, and calling it great. It's it's just insane how someone could do this, And it's just there's just so many things going on. Nobody is just allowed to go to help Salvador and film inside of prison like that. Okay, So if you're trusting it Nick Shirley and his material, all I can say is stop stop it. He is not to be trusted. He's a dirty, rotten, low life propagandist. And I said before, whether he knows it or not, it's true. He may be so stupid that he doesn't know what he's doing. But I would be surprised if anybody's that deck and diluted. But again, he's a kid. He's a kid too, so that's the same thing that happened to Southern She was a child, essentially, she was very young when she got into this world and she was just you know, doing it. Her book is fascinating because it goes into detail about her explaining her motives and how she was young and she was like in this adrenaline high just from making the material, and that was like her main motivation for doing it. She was even ideologically in line with the stuff that she's pretending to be doing. It was just all like it was all a ruse. It was all just cause playing. It's all a persona, but it was this dopamine rush for and that was like the addiction that she is feeding. So the same thing's probably happening with this kid, so we shouldn't judge him too harshly. But man, the ramifications of this kind of stuff cannot be understated. It can't be these and we got to stop just viewing this stuff. It's like, oh, it's just a YouTube video. Oh it's just a TikTok video. We do that, but we also venerate it as this high bastion of truth, like, oh, finally the independent little guy is sticking it to the fake news mainstream media. There is no such thing as that mainstream media that people still pretend is there. It's not even the thing anymore. First of all, okay, there is no such a thing, and any last vestiges of that are being bought up by these same Silicon Valley billionaires that already own all the social media sites. They're going buying up CBS News and everything. So it's all the same media ecosystem owned by the same billionaires who also own this presidential regime. They bought and paid for it, and they're getting what they paid for, and they are propagandizing us, trying to get us to go along with everything like this is all normal and this is good and that we're going to stop the communists or something idiotic like that. Oh, watch out. The migrants are everywhere. They're all criminals. They're on the streets in New York. Thank god, Nick Shirley is showing out there with his camera pointing it at people that don't that hate it. He's doing God's work out there on the streets in New York, the streets of Minnesota. No, that's not what's happening. And we have to have to wake up for real quick because with as many things have just happened in this single week of twenty twenty six. If that's any indication on where we're headed or we're in big trouble, so we need we need to do something. That's all I'm That's all I'm saying. And then do I even need to mention the Ice incident where they murdered a woman in Minnesota? I do i't even have to mention that. What they're doing is they're pushing things as far as they can to see what they can get away with, What can they get away with, what can they convince us? The Rubes is just fine for a government to do. What will we think is not complete? This isn't even government overreach. This is just insane takeover, trampling of Again. The Constitution's out the window, it's being destroyed, it's on fire, Civil liberty's gone. These thugs that are masked with a crappy little badge that just got made up last week, they can just go around shooting anybody and get away with it. Once again, jad Vance says, they can do. They have total immunity. Jadie Van says a lot of really good quotes this week. It comes to totalitarian authoritarian nightmare state that they're creating, and him just saying it's all good and that they're going to just do whatever they want and they can ice agents, can do whatever they want and they're fully protected. There's no consequence whatsoever. Well, that's fitting that the time any little underling morons that they hire to go around with guns in the streets can get away with everything, because we know the guys up at the top are getting away with everything. They have been for quite some time, and they're doing it more than ever. They're getting away with more things, and they're doing it in front of our faces, and they're spitting in our face. It is ridiculous. It is pathetic. It's unbecoming of America, the country that we allow this to happen. It's absurd, our country getting taken over by a bunch of pathetic, wanna be tough guys from the top to bomb. That's who they all are. The Silicon Valley bro idiots that have billions of dollars just so happened to think that the God's gift to everything because they figured out how to make a billion dollars and they know how to make a computer work real good. Wow, it's impressive. I hope there's I hope you're funding sperm banks that you're you can impregnate hundreds of women so that the master race can be created in your image. Oh you are okay, good, Thank god. I have a rosy outlook for the future.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: All the way from them, all the way down to these pathetic loser ICE agents with their Nazi tattoos and they're they're they think they're tough because they can shoot a woman in the face. Yeah, that's real tough. This is absurd. It's time to stop believing any kind of excuse for any of this stuff. It does not stop these This does not This is not going in an opposite direction. It's only going forward until there is some accountability from something. I don't know what that's gonna be. I don't know, but there at least has to be the desire for accountability. And that's what they're doing with these propaganda campaigns, is quashing any desire to see them be held accountable for anything, and it flips everything on its head and they get to pretend like they're the saviors because they're coming after the Communists or something. Right, the storm, the Quanon storm is happening or I don't know what so and why don't you know it? This regime was brought in under the auspices of going the other way of the neocons and the rhinos in the Republican Party were the real big problem, right the Republicans name only they're not conservative at all. We need a real conservative administration in they're to turn things around. And we know all the story, we know the sales pitch that was given to us to put this thing in, to make it sound like it was going to drain the swamp, all those stupid slogans that don't mean anything. That's what they came in on, like they were going to be non interventionist, non interventionist, these foreign wars, there's a big problem because there's such a waste of money. It's you know that we got to even they would even say things like I don't know if they said explicitly mentioned American Empire, but they they implied that there was the implicit thing going on that yeah, American Empire is bad, and that if you vote for Trump, mister guy with a blue tie, you wear a blue shirt, you're a you're a liberal. You should be the blue hat wearing mega supporter because Trump's going to stop the foreign wars. There you go, you're happy you vote from No. Okay, good, that's all we need you to do for now. Good, thank you go back to being a tramp hold on. But anyway, yeah, yeah, they weren't going to be the anti neocons, right, No, wrong. They are working feverishly to build the vision of a new American century, and they're putting the project for a new American century to shame because they're actually doing a lot of things that the neocons didn't even dare try. So if you hear any of the neocons actually complaining about this, it's just jealousy. They just wish that they would have done it themselves. So there's something for you if we're if we cared all about Republican Party or whatever like that even means something. The neocons are jealous of MAGA and what they have accomplished because it's all the same stuff that they were putting into place in the post nine to eleven world. Right, This fear of uh, the foreign invaders and the terrorists, and we need to push America's foreign policy everywhere to protect ourselves, and you know so many wonderful things. So, you know, the thing in Venezuela very neo Kanish sort of thing to do. But again going even further, just in the dead and night, out of nowhere, going down there, taking the leader out and just saying outright like, yeah, we need to get back and control the oil there because it's ours. Just saying that, not beating around the bush and pretending like there's weapons and masks. Well, I mean they're pretending about the drug thing, but the oil thing is quite explicit. But Trump saying yeah, we need to take control the oil. Okay, the neo cunts never dared say that out loud. I mean, it was obvious if that's what they were doing, but they never They always claimed to not be. And so I guess we kind of go back to the twenty sixteen election, the lead up to the election, the politicking in the campaigning leading up to twenty sixteen, where Trump was praised as a great truth teller. People liked him because he told the truth. I guess every now and again he just does boldly tell the truth that we're going to Venezuela to take their oil. So and he also lies constantly, and I don't even know if he knows when he's lying or not, but you know that's beyond the point. But yeah, they went down there Venezuela, and you had better believe that little Marco Rubio had quite a bit to do with that operation. He was very much excited about that whole thing, with the drug boats all the way up to going into Venezuela. And he's not done yet because it was all part of an operation to move on and take out Cuba. This is what that's the pet project of mister Rubio, as you may well be aware, he would like to see the toppling of Cuba. And there we are. We're back at it. There we are. This administration is doing good after all and doing what they told us they would, and they're fighting the communists. They're going to take out the communists in Cuba. Hooray. There they did it. It was messy and they had to kill a few Americans on the way, but it was worth it because Cuba is not going to be run by a communist regime amar so yay, we will have one at which point they do end up toppling Cuba. And the Venezuela thing was tied with Cuba. They were attached at the hip in many ways, and so it's just sort of leading into that. Rubio definitely a big part of it. And they're even talking about invading Mexico potentially. I mean, we've heard about that, but now that what we've seen them do in Venezuela be talking about these sort of things is troubling in that we know that these guys will actually do these sorts of actions. So I mean, they could just say, hey, there's drugs coming through Mexico, will we got invaded? That could actually happen famously, Greenland this past week came into view where you know that seems like it's a big prize that the Mega World wants to take. Their dear leader wants Greenland. There's a lot going on with Greenland. Of course, we know the rare earths that maybe can be mined from there if you can get through the ice and everything, and maybe might be worth it. Probably not. How the hell are you gonna even process the minerals? You have to send them off to China process. Oh okay, I guess that's cool, right, China's our buddy, So I guess we'll just mine all these rare earths, send them to China, and China send them right back to us, that we can make a bunch of money off them by making all these wonderful products with it, or maybe they'll make the products in China. Oh wait, no, China won't do that. China's our enemy. No they're not, They're a friend. I don't know. Can any might keep up with any of this? Does any of this make sense? Oh it doesn't. Okay, good, I'm glad. I'm glad. But there's more going on in Greenland other than just rare earths, other than just the strategic location militarily, although that's part of it. Actually, Peter Thial may have an interest in the area, according to Gil Duran, who I interviewed on this show last year. Gil was mentioning how Teal has invested in this new startup. Lots of startups he's always investing in. This one's called Praxis. It's one of these network state operations that wants to see that going. And the practice has actually considered and scouted out Greenland as a geographic area where they could build their network state projects. So that might be a motivating factor for Greenland. The financiers the backers of this criminal regime have an business interest in it. Also. You might not know about this, but Greenland's a key location due to its northern latitude. Apparently, satellites orbit the polar areas in the North and South Poles. Satellites go buy those areas more often, and so strategically speaking in terms of like satellites and even space based warfare, that having a base of operations in Greenland would be very important for that. Space wars, actual literal space wars are part of the wonderful wars we're going to see in the near future. You know, World War three that everybody's so excited to just rush into right now. It sounds like such a fun idea. We're just all excited to do it. I guess we got to do it now. Okay, it's going to be great. Everybody's excited about it. Here we come. It's going to include space warfare. If we're smart as Americans, we'll want to take Greenland. We'll want to steal that country away from its people and use it for ourselves. We better go invade it. It's only it's the smart thing to do, and I guess we have to. Okay, is it. I wonder if Nick Shirley is going to make a video about Greenland. I wonder if he's gonna go to green and then just tell us how awesome it would be if America was in charge of it. And I've seen this pathetic again propaganda online, propaganda showing how awesome it would be if Greenland were to get a target and like a McDonald's and they should like these stupid AI images of like a crappy strip mall in the middle of Greenland, and the people of Greenland were just like, oh, this is so wonderful. Thank god that the Americans came here so that we could have target. I mean, they're really scraping the bottom of their all here, right, this is sweet. This is what it takes. The sad thing is it probably works on a lot of social media users. It's probably the probably think that's like, oh that would that would be great? Oh Greenland would love us, boy. And that's once again we're in the global propaganda matrix. Everybody. I hope you're enjoying yourself. I hope it's fun. I hope the memes are real funny. I hope that makes it worthwhile having your I hope the brainwashing is worth the funny memes, right, The funny memes make it all worthwhile, the total brainwashing and you buying into these stupid narratives that they're pushing on us. They there is a very real day they can be identified. There are benefactors. They are the benefactors of this crumbling country we live in. They are destroying it on purpose so that they may rebuild it as they wish, without any prior rules to stop them. Once again. Accountability, No, they have never been accountable, and they're trying to build a world where accountability is impossible. Impossible. They want to be untouchable. They want total surveillance over any of us, everything and anything, so that they can just run away with the whole thing. They want to build their network states. They want to build their many miniature government network states across the former United States and run them as corporations, profit off of them, the cities, these little city states and its citizens, profit off of them, and control them and brainwash them simultaneously. And they want an advanced computer system run by AI Systems to do it. And they're building it, and we're all ready in it. It's just a matter of them tearing down as much of the barricades that stand in their way to go all the way this thing. That's what we're currently seeing. So that's what the domestic benefactors of this global propaganda machine have, that's their motivations. But there are once again global propaganda matrix. There's other players in here at play brainwashing not just you, but your children that are watching YouTube videos. China is real great because it's where all the e bike factories are. Look at the cool electric sports cars they have in China. Look at how clean their cities are. Boy, I wish we lived there. They're feeding these things to your children, but don't worry, they're brainwashing you too. And it's with stuff that reads as though it's direct from the magosphere, which is of course completely opposed to all things China. We know that that's obvious, right, Well, in a world of smoke and mirrors, don't believe for a second anything that seems obvious. That's all I would say when it comes to making our way out of this jungle, this hell digital jungles that we're all hacking our way through. If something just seems obvious and it's like, oh yeah, the Chinese we hate them. They'll for a minute just take that for face value, because why didn't you know it? We are seeing the destruction of the old world once again, but it's so that something can be built. And guess what it is? Oh, that's right, it's a new world order, which I've seen explicitly stated in several different articles and different things about the news this past week, that Trump is building a new world order? Is there outrage about that? Is there outrage in the conspiracy truth media, independent media world that the new world order is taking over?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I don't think so. All are you gonna get is cheers if anything, that he's reshaping the world America first style, right, or so the story goes. Yeah, So it's it's all about not just the destruction of our own country from the inside and domestically it's domestic disaster we're seeing play out every day, but international relations completely eroding from what they were. And it's all a good thing, of course. Uh, it's just this past week once again with the Greenland thing, but let off by Venezuela, but then particularly Greenland, this brought out the idea that America would break its breakaway from NATO, which is huge and once again, I'm not here to comment on NATO is like some angelic force for good in the world, or it's strictly evil. All I'm standing is here saying is that that is a gigantic geopolitical move with far reaching global implications that we will feel here in the United States. Europe absolutely will feel them. And Denmark particularly was us talking about Greenland. They're saying like, look, you do something with Greenland. NATO's done, We're out of it, it's over. And Trump and company are saying, good, we don't want to be a part of NATO. We are. We give you all the money anyway. You don't do anything, You've never done anything, your bunch of freeloaders, your losers. We know the line. Right. We've seen the online videos telling us the truth about everything about NATO, right for many years, For decades now, we've been learning a lot about NATO, and perhaps it's led up to this moment where, according to independent media, I guess this is a good thing. If America breaks away from NATO. This is like a big triumph for a lot of different people out there, and that alone is just cause to stop and reflect. This is what I'm saying it might be time to stop think about all of this, all of the different things we've heard over the years, all of the different truths that have been told to power in the independent alternative media sphere. Maybe that's not what was going on right, Maybe it was something else. Now, granted, most of the people working in that realm, I'm sure we're very at least started with pure intentions, thinking that they were doing all the things that they're saying. Now, the longer somebody's involved in this world, if they keep believing the high ideals of the cause, they're either out of their mind, insane, out and outliar, or they're an idiot. So it's one of those things. Because you can't exist in this world just thinking everything's fine and what you see is what you get, not at all, not even in the slightest. So that's what I'm saying. You cannot trust all of this media that is everywhere. It's as soon as you open up the phone, as soon as you open up the app, you're just bombarded with this stuff. We have to be on our toes of this because the world is changing and fast. Things are eroding domestically, things are going insane, geopolitically, our leaders are taking gigantic risks, geopolitically, very real risks. Now. They believe that they are the world's biggest tough guys. They think like they're the most badass dudes in the world, that are the ones that absolutely should be in charge of the US military, that the US military should just try to keep up with how tough they are. I think that they believe that that's scary as hell. A lot of people are. There's so many articles saying that like this Venezuela thing emboldens them. Yes, that's dangerous, it's it's a dangerous president. God knows what's going to happen. And on the world stage, China just did those war games outside of Taiwan, more or less just saying hey, look we're going in there. We're taking Taiwan. Just wait for it. It's coming soon, sooner rather than later. You see this drills were these live drills were doing. That means we're going to do this real soon. Okay, we're going in there. And when they do, who is the opposition on what page? Is everybody? And we know that certain people would be mad, We know that even America would be mad, but what does that mean? What would we do in show of support? Japan has lots of problems Japan and China. Are you got all sorts of problems? Japan is vowed to use military force against China if they go into Taiwan. So it's pretty scary. It's pretty horrifying situation. What's going on there. We just did the Venezuela thing, and we're all acting well, I mean, the leaders are all acting tough like they're God's gift to military greatness. Well what happens when somebody else, another country starts doing that kind of stuff too? And there's all sorts of crazy reports that I don't even know if they sound fake to me. Some of these things like Russian submarines are coming this way. That's there's so much of that stuff that's on social media too. You can't believe anything, So I don't. I mean, I hear all this stuff. But be that as it may. The Taiwan thing is real. That was a real story, and we know that that. We know that's gonna be a thing, And I don't know, I have no idea what the reaction is going to be to that. It's are we just gonna go Okay, China is yours now? Or are we gonna get in war with them? We're at that point where I mean, that's it's gonna happen soon, probably, I mean that's the way it looks.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: So it's just as wild it is wild. But once again, don't worry. We hate China. We're the world's toughest military. If China did anything, we could stop them in two seconds flat because their military sucks and we're so tough, so they're none to worry about. We also hate China all the time and we're totally against them. There's no such thing as Chinese propaganda in the States because how could it even get here. There's no such thing as Russian propaganda. Remember Russia Gate. That was fake, No collusion, it's fake all nothing about that is real. Oh, you're liberal, you also think it's fake. Okay, whether you're conservative, Russian Russian influence operations, that's fake. If you're a liberal concerned with American empire, you know that Russian Russian propaganda operations in America, There's no such a thing. So don't worry. Everything's fine. The only evil thing is the United States Empire. As we used to believe it was a thing in nineteen ninety two still exists, and that's all we have to worry about, or probably even like nineteen sixty five. Really that world is still the problem. And we can read books about that world from nineteen sixty five as if like they're totally relevant to now and nothing has changed. That's the headspace that we can be in and be okay right now, because there is there's no computers, there's no Internet, there's no artificial intelligence. Artificial intelligence is a bubble. It's all fake. It's not real. The data centers they're building everywhere in the ridiculous calls for making insane amounts of electricity to run this whole authoritarian empire is no big deal because we live in nineteen sixty two, Okay, So don't worry about it. So as long as you read a book about about I don't know, the Vietnam War, then you're up to speed on everything. Okay, Henry Kissinger, if you know, if you know Henry Kissinger's autobiography, you're fine. Just keep it at that. Don't worry about you know, and your ill or Palanteer or Larry Ellison or you know, any of that or soar on home security systems. That's a real company that they're starting. That's that's who I want to look over my home to keep it safe. Is the embodiment of absolute evil. I want them to survey my house for my own good, of course, but that's the world we're living in. So I hope you're keeping up the speed with everything because everything's speeding up. They don't have any other choice. This is the age of transitions. If you're listening to the Ochili Radio Network here on Friday night, please stay tuned. Uncle, the podcast is coming right up. It's gonna be a lot of fun. We're gonna enjoy oursel.
Speaker 4: Do use expressed my caller schools There anyone else who happens to get on the air of Jelly dot com. You're not necessarily reflect news of Lly dot com or Chell and we are not responsible.
Speaker 1: We're any stupidity which might ensue.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: The Chilly Effect is sponsored by Wall Street, Windows dot Com and listeners like you.
Speaker 5: Now the most agurated noise is all media Chuck Oh.
Speaker 4: Shelley.
Speaker 6: The dot com radio.
Speaker 2: To the front of Macamania and for the mercer stuff film in the State for nothing, and we stand.
Speaker 1: Called broken nation, and morally she is.
Speaker 7: What would I do? Revelation through conversation in a radio show slash podcast. You want the good news, listen to the o'celly effect. Check o'celly is the most underrated voice in all media, news, education, and entertain The daily Bread from o'helly dot com. Go there, save yourself from ignorance o'helly dot com. But we all agreed to put o'helly dot com on and listen to the o'helly effect. Revelation through conversation o'helly dot com.
Speaker 8: Jeez horry, morning morning, morning, morning, morning morning.
Speaker 2: This is a Metasey podcast. Go bread, Go alright, go aad here. We heck up God. Hand your cellphones and he me and listen to I'll go the podcast. Watch out if you're sitting down for this, or if you're standing up the better get ready for this because it's gonna hit their air drums. I'll go to the podcast.
Speaker 1: You are listening to Uncle's broadcast. Name's Aaron Nephew Law Here it means the start show Uncle.
Speaker 2: Hello, ladies and gentlemen. It's three hundred and ninety two.
Speaker 1: I think that's right somewhere in there. That's right to me. It's fine, that's close. If it's not exactly right, it's real close.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be someone first.
Speaker 1: Show the new year. We're back from the revolution.
Speaker 2: This is the first wait it that's my line. It is okay, So we have run back after the evolution, trying to tell him doing my show after he got finished his with his show, and I know it's just so I doesn't know what he's talking about. Well and now and now we gave it days this week because we did a long one. I gave oh, Chuck dare a little wish. Yeah, if we and now he's back again.
Speaker 1: If we would have done shows, I mean that was Thursday night was the revolution. We could have done the regular show on Friday the day after. That would have been too much.
Speaker 2: So that's why I could have packed on. I mean, I mean for my show, and I'm only one on it. You didn't have one.
Speaker 1: I as suit have sayd TD oh God, realizing something here, we're wearing the same plaid shirt you and I was this. What did wardrobe do to us tonight? What are they thinking?
Speaker 2: Hey? What do you got my shirt on?
Speaker 1: You? And my shirt on Wait a second here, Hey.
Speaker 2: We got to company people here.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: I put this on foot to stay in the house because it's cool out there. I figured, well, just wear this and not have to change it all the time. And then all of a sudden and look here and he's got the same Shoot me yea.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know what to do about this. I guess we doesn't have the same shirt on this show. It will be a blue flannel night on Uncle the podcast. Oh night, I'd say, I don't think we planned this.
Speaker 2: It's just well, no, no, I just came out and just came out. And I've had this on all.
Speaker 1: Day too, so it didn't But we are live on the Ochilly Radio network this Friday. You may call everybody, please.
Speaker 2: Do you can call it and and yeah, so we can start talking.
Speaker 1: Three one nine seven, five zero one six call that up. Chuck will patch you right in. Then we really want to talk to you. So thank you for calling in. Uncle. We're on tic tac.
Speaker 2: Let me check that there's a tak shows.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna look at the monitor right now and see.
Speaker 2: Am I ready for making money?
Speaker 1: Oh on ticktak, Yeah, I should be.
Speaker 2: I'm getting up there.
Speaker 1: You know what people have given us those little like coin things or whatever in the chats every now and again, where do you go? Where do the go? We've gotten like a couple cents worth of them, like we maybe have twenty cents worth of them so far. So I guess we are sort of making money.
Speaker 2: On TikTok, tach TikTok, anything like that. Well, because cats so much you can get make it, make money on.
Speaker 1: This thing, oh uncle. On the tic tech and YouTube front, I have found that people really love our video game videos. They get there's get all sorts of comments on TikTok and then I repost them on YouTube. People love when you're like watching when the kids play video games and you're saying like this is this and there's what they're doing. It's a rat stealing doing a bank robbery. They love that stuff.
Speaker 2: Then I know what we're going to do. What are we doing on ticktech? Okay, tell us get yes soon and get ready to do what you said for the New revolution make more videos that of so his job his job is to do that, So you better get him looking on it.
Speaker 1: You know what we could do is maybe we should do one of those vintage gaming streams tomorrow on the day too. We haven't done with them for a while, so maybe we'll plan on doing a Saturday vintage gaming stream. See how that goes to Those are pretty cool, you can do that, But actually the short videos where I just record you watching the kids play video games, those do better. Those get more and there might be easier to do. So maybe we'll just do one of them.
Speaker 2: I don't know, we'll just do a short one because it seems like the short ones kick it out better. I feel like it does. I mean that what it seems to.
Speaker 1: Be electric Dazz is in the chat he's saying Happy New Year, thank you, Daz. Now, let's take a look at Times Square Uncles, because we looked at it on the New Year's Revolution. Here it is today.
Speaker 2: Is it still I was about to say, is it's still cladding with people? But no, but it don't look like it is bad.
Speaker 1: The stage is completely gone. It's not there anymore laa that they took. They got rid of the whole thing. It's not there. So the same camera angle on New Year's Eve had the stage and you could see I think Ryan Seacrest on stage and the performers dancing around and all that. But now the stage has been dismantled completely. Traffic is going through again. People are standing there. It's that weird set of stairs and whatever, that monument thing. I've been there before. I forget exactly what it is. But that's there.
Speaker 2: That's in the middle square.
Speaker 1: I know, yeah, yeah, that's yeah, it's there. So it's back to normal as it looks like.
Speaker 2: I still did you all see that thing go down? The ball the action pool that was the old Doom doing broadcast to this, I did not see it. That was one. It is true, I did not see it go down. That was a new one, the new one.
Speaker 1: People were claiming that the ball wasn't real, or it didn't go down, or some sort of weirdness was happening with the ball, versus claims that people were making that because it was a different one this year. But people are saying like it didn't even do anything, or there's some glitch in the matrix or something maybe started.
Speaker 2: Maybe they need to fix it for the next one.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I don't know. Maybe it was weird. But as we can see, times Square back to normal there, so uh, New York back as it was it's it's great. But once again, please call up three one nine five seven five zero one six. We want you to join the show. Here. Let me check the TikTok minor again and see if there's any activity. We haven't had many viewers so far. Here, let me join the chat. How hello, I'll say, hello, chat, Hello, chat. Let's have engagement. That that'll get them going. Somebody just joined, Move a Sammy, just joined, Hello, move a Sammy. We're glad to have you here. Please, if you if you want to engage with the TikTok, just chat away and I'll be great. Or you can call into this actual show three zero one sixt You will be on the phone with us and you can be part of this show. Isn't that exciting. We're on TikTok, we're on YouTube. I have no idea what the people on the other end are. We've got.
Speaker 2: I thought for a minute.
Speaker 1: We've got a new person over at YouTube named Ken Vesquez five four eight. They're asking what is Peley? Is that a store in the Times square feed a store just dedicated to Pele the soccer player? Could be? Could be that's a good question. Let's go back to Times square and see we can get a look at that pele. It's a store. I'm trying to see. Oh yeah, I see that. It's in that green type.
Speaker 2: It's a green type with the hand pointing.
Speaker 1: Spot. You're right, you're right. What's your name again? Again?
Speaker 2: That's what it is.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it is, but it is there.
Speaker 2: What it was.
Speaker 1: I was just explaining. I'm sorry, uncle, what is it? Explain?
Speaker 2: That was with the hand pointing at the time the green labels colors.
Speaker 1: Okay, so the hand.
Speaker 2: In the square in the square, Okay, okay.
Speaker 1: The hand to the square. Okay, put it back to the square. Oh okay, you want to see it, Okay, let me put you here's one. This isn't the one of the times square up? I want okay? Here we are there it is.
Speaker 2: You see that green one and then see the hand pointing to the dot.
Speaker 1: There's a hand pointing to I think that's a flag, but it looks a little hand like that.
Speaker 2: It looked like a hand on the sun at a distance.
Speaker 1: But it's real. It's an astonishing sight, is what it is. So there's a lot of stuff going on here. It's exciting to see new people over there. At YouTube, I'm always saying something else. Let me pull up the chat so I can see what you're saying. Uh, I'm confused. Now we're doing New Year's Eve two weeks in a row. I thought it was a repeat this week. Lol. Yeah, no, sorry about that. We I just figured we'd go back to the live feed because it's the same live camera. We're just getting an update on the New York City streets. I'm happy to see him back to normal. Quite frankly, everything's as it should be once again.
Speaker 2: Uncle, Well, only hand Lsten's drinks because they gone by.
Speaker 1: We're not allowed to have a drink. Probably tonight I was gone get some woided, but you don't even have a water.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's time and then oh man.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry about that. Hopefully we'll make it through this show. But so far, so good. It's we're having a pretty lively chat. Let me see what's going on at the o'chelly dot com chat because now I'm very u intrigued about that. It looks like Chuck is in there and we've got phase shifter and that's it. So not a lot of action there tonight. I'm not sure what's happening with that, but Ken is saying, I'm just another riverside neighbor. Do we Oh, okay, okay, what's up? What's very cool? I'm trying to think, okay, wow, all right riverside. I'm trying to Now you got me wondering like, oh, do I know who this actually is? And I'm feeling bad because I'm feeling bad like should I know who exactly this is? And should know? You? Should know who is this? Uncle?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's Ken. Well, we're glad to have you, man, and we really appreciate the comments. It's cool. It makes things exciting again. You could call in if you want, or anybody listening to this and calls. I'll put up the call number because we have it. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. Let me go back to the TikTok monitor. H we've got more viewers that have come in. Let me check them out.
Speaker 2: Or six time pull up sixt.
Speaker 1: We're thrown up numbers, uncle, we're throwing them up. So we're doing okay. It's uh. We did pretty good with the revolution too, didn't we. I think that came out pretty good for us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, came out with a few talkings yeah, got the one from Saint Pete they called.
Speaker 1: We did. Yeah, that was that was awesome. So thank you Melissa and Kent for calling in. I think I might have scared them off.
Speaker 2: You made a mistake of staining.
Speaker 1: I feel bad about that, so apologies.
Speaker 2: Well you shouldn't let them talk. Yeah, and just say what you didn't shouldn't have said what you shouldn't have said, and let them continue to talk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't really mean. I didn't mean that, like, I didn't mean to cut anybody off, and I guess I did, and I messed that one up. So they were callers that we don't get very often. So public apology there. But if you ever want to call in on a regular show, please feel free to do so, because it's being great to have you, and it was good to have you on the Revolution. And yeah, we're just you know, we're back to business as usual. We're going to pure blades. Of course, because we go to pure blades all the time.
Speaker 2: We have to look at the blades to go some you.
Speaker 1: Want to go back to them all, go to peer, see what's happening.
Speaker 2: See what's happening, and see what's.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Ken, Ken, have you ever been to Pure Blades at the Tyler Galeria. That's that's what we're talking about. That's a store at the Tyler Gallery. It's a sword shop. Let us know if you've ever been in that fine place, because we sure have a really great place. Oh yeah, going on there, And of course on the show, we're always goofing around with the knobs. I think I have them under control tonight.
Speaker 2: It looks like you've got a picture of them. That's his hand.
Speaker 1: Looks good, right, Okay, it looks like okay, well, uh, Ken says, what do you guys think if we all dudes in California just started peeing in the shower, would it make a difference in the water use number in California? And they have not been to He hasn't been to Tyler Gallery in years. Oh that's a bummer.
Speaker 2: Haven't been there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's trouble, isn't it, Awnkle He needs to get down there, doesn't he get.
Speaker 2: To get go? We got to go, man, They got some nice knife if interest in pocket knives?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh, how long has Pure Blades been there? It's been there for man, how many years has Pure Blade's been there? It's been there probably for about as long as we've been in town.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as long as we've been there.
Speaker 1: So they've been really like going on ten years.
Speaker 2: I would say get ten ten twenty is possibly maybe tiny.
Speaker 1: Maybe, Yeah, I don't don't know. It seemed like it was new when we got here, so it hasn't been. It's hard to say. We'd had to ask him aout Pure Blades, But yeah, you're you're missing out, man. You gotta get to Tyler Galleria. That's where it all happens, the hot spot in Riverside. Come on, man, you're missing out. Is the food court any good or not as good as before? At Tyler Galleria? You you ever eating at that thing? Oh? Cool? You ever eat food there?
Speaker 2: And some foods w and some food's wooing, so you can't take give and take of the foods.
Speaker 1: Touch and go there at food card. I don't think I've eaten anything from it? Uh?
Speaker 2: I have? Okay, I have, but it's okay, but nothing to scream about.
Speaker 1: Oh they're saying, how Pure Blades has really stood the test of time, longtime tenant at Tyler Galleria for being there for ten years? So yeah, yeah, they've done it, man, they they're one of those typical I don't know how many people realize that every mall in America at this point seems to have one of these short shops.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh see, there was only one thing they did do, move from corner to Corna and I was sort of confused where they went in and I found them.
Speaker 1: But it was an upgrade because their old store at the Tyler Galleria was smaller than the one they moved into, so they moved up and they upgraded their store.
Speaker 2: It's big, too big in the back theund.
Speaker 1: So they have the swords, and they also have a lot of like anime and like anime related things because that's real popular these days. And they have like those little figurine character things they sell, and clothing and like, so they have like all sorts of interesting stuff. We're gonna call we have.
Speaker 2: A call on Hello. Who is this? People up? Uncle? This is Jimmy, James, Jimmy. What's been happening?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: Nothing much?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just want to know, I mean, what what do you think that the.
Speaker 9: NFL script writers have in store? The rams.
Speaker 1: The NFL scriptwriters, how are they gonna treat wild Card Weekend in the Rams, Uncle, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Oh? I hear that there. They're giving them the win, believe it or not. They give him the favorite.
Speaker 1: So the Rams are favored to it even though.
Speaker 2: They're on the vote. They but ifne Ma'm shot to win it on over the Carolina.
Speaker 1: You would think that they would beat Carol Panthers this time around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this time around there's the mound.
Speaker 1: What do you think, Jimmy? Does that sound? Is that safe bet that the Rams are gonna beat the Panthers out? What's gonna happen?
Speaker 5: I don't know, because I've seen I've seen a peak. I've seen a peak of the NFL script rating and they have the Panther's up one point five percent.
Speaker 2: Right now.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, I don't like the sound of that one bit. Uncle. What's going on with this right now? Is that current? Jimmy?
Speaker 2: Is that cood right now?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 9: I watched it yesterday.
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't current.
Speaker 1: Mm. So so they're they're saying that the Panthers are gonna win again, Uncle, that's blasphemy. I don't like to sound that one bit. Oh, it's like a lot of nonsense to me.
Speaker 2: Well, they shouldn't. If the guy that I'm looking on the film right now. Doesn't make mistakes, Stafford. That's one.
Speaker 1: We got to get the good version of Stafford. He can't have the jitters, otherwise we could be in big trouble.
Speaker 2: If you did it like you did last game.
Speaker 1: I play clean, forget it.
Speaker 2: They'll lose if they if he played the way he played last week with them.
Speaker 1: Oh all right, guys, I'll see. Oh Ken is leaving a chat, so okay, thanks for being here. We'll see. I mean, I'll be listening on the live stream on no Chili driving. I think, oh wow, awesome, so we got a chili listener. That's exciting. Yeah, yeah, well it's just as well.
Speaker 2: I mean, it doesn't take fine, but if he listens to his it's fine.
Speaker 1: But the Rams, I mean, personally, I think that the Rams should. I think that they likely will beat the Panthers. But again, it's contingent on if Stafford. It's a good game where he's not thrown three interceptions, that's going to give it up.
Speaker 2: That's what I mean. I mean, depending on him.
Speaker 1: When he's good, he's like the best. But then when he is like, I don't know, it seems like lately he's been nervous quite frankly, so hopefully.
Speaker 2: That By the way, I got my picks in.
Speaker 1: Did you I have not filled out a picture for this week?
Speaker 2: You better get on It is one man, one last one, last shut down. Yeah. I don't have to check that out, so you better get to it.
Speaker 1: Do you have your picks in for the wild card weekend?
Speaker 2: Jimmy, Jimmy, you get the picks.
Speaker 9: Ah, the Lions are out, so now I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 9: It can all burn.
Speaker 2: That's because his fame's not any I like that.
Speaker 1: That's funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because his team's not an it makes sense that does.
Speaker 1: The Lions will be back, and they'll be back better than ever next year. I'm sure. So we're not well, I mean we'll see.
Speaker 2: But hey, they get in and they get it in to the draft and then get a decent player who they got some decent players here and now in college that are going to the draft. An interesting draft, very interesting draft. But you have to look at quarterback position on these on these on these college teams, on quarterbanks on the college teams.
Speaker 1: That's what you look at.
Speaker 2: That's what you look at from then on. And if you get a decent one. Then that's good. Get things around them and you have a.
Speaker 1: Team, build a team around the playback. Of course that I heard.
Speaker 2: The Dolphins, though, have to go back to the destroying the boing board and go Daniel right, they fired him, might you be, might be a mistake, But we'll see. We'll see what happens down the road. We see and who they get.
Speaker 1: Who knows what they're doing with the quarterback?
Speaker 2: And then cooler they will release him. If they didn't want to release him, yeah, I think they will. They cut him, they take him out. So then they're going back to the doing board to find a quarterbank that can run a team. The problem is they can I find a good one that could run the team.
Speaker 1: But why don't Why can't they get a literal dolphin? Why can't they pull a dolphin out of the ocean. They used to have one on the side of the field and tank. Why don't they just get that thing throw it on the field.
Speaker 2: That's a why that's a memo. That ain't a human. If we hit a human, If that was a human, then then they'll be sad. But it's not a human. It's a memo.
Speaker 1: It's a pretty good start.
Speaker 9: I think the dolphin was going to the Boys by the Boys of Tom Brady.
Speaker 1: Yeah, had idea. Yeah, it could be a cartoon dolphin in that case, why not? It makes sense? How that be the Nickelodeon game. The Nickelodeon game could be every game for the Dolphins. Why not?
Speaker 2: Well, that way if you say it that way, Yeah, it makes sense to me. Are they also getting rid of Hill?
Speaker 1: My hear Tyreek Hill is his career over? What's what's up with him? Didn't he have a real bad injury.
Speaker 2: He had a bad injury and didn't play the whole Yeah, after it, I think he's done. I think he's finished. I don't tell you the truth because I don't think he's gonna have much of a serious season with another team.
Speaker 1: My thinking that, I'm worried for that guy. He might be. He might be in for some trouble. I know he's got some personal stuff going on. To that guy. So all the best is to Tyreek Hill. We wish you the best. I don't know what's coming for you. An exit, but man, you better be in the planning stages, is all you got to say. So I don't know, crazy, I mean, I hope everybody just enjoys wild Card weekend. I mean, no matter what happens, it's gonna be fun watching all these crazy playoff games. And that's what I say is it's gonna be good.
Speaker 2: Nobody's putting money down this yet, so I know I'm.
Speaker 1: One dream of it.
Speaker 2: I don't think that would be fun to we just play them and not have money this week. This week, I mean, cause you have a problem of paying people.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, Cooly, I'm the cooliers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, talk about Cooley. He still owes me.
Speaker 1: Oh Cooly the money from the super Bowl.
Speaker 2: He hasn't come back yet.
Speaker 1: Cooly, we need you, and.
Speaker 2: That's the one I've been waiting for.
Speaker 1: These bets are too much ourselves in trouble with that. Just don't just don't start, everybody. Don't even get yourself in a position. Right. I have to call the one eight hundred numbers that they talk about and all those gambling app commercials. If you have a gambling problem called this number, don't worry. We don't actually care. If you have a gambling problem. We hope that you do so we make more money off of you. That's what we really wants. But you know whatever, Well, yeah, they have that problem.
Speaker 2: So they have that and they don't know what they're doing and they have this problem with that.
Speaker 1: The big sponsors of the league, these stays is of scambling apps. Is crazy, It's insane.
Speaker 2: They even said on the TPH the Benton take fine Dallas and you can win three hundred dollars here.
Speaker 1: And sounds like a scam to me.
Speaker 2: Uncle, that's a scam. It's like big time and just watching it doing thing, just seeing it. Old fact that guy dancing.
Speaker 1: Uncle, that's the manosphere. Yeah, the Mano Spirit, which we may or may not be a part of. We're a pretty man oriented podcast, so I figured by default, uncle the podcast is part of the manisphere, right, I don't know, man makes sense? Who do you think, Uncle, the podcast is part of the manisphere? Uncle?
Speaker 2: No, it's not that.
Speaker 1: Way they are you sure of that?
Speaker 2: I'm just this is only a comedy show. Think what this guy's doing. They look like they just exercising. The exercising I can tell you that.
Speaker 1: Guy, that guy that the Left claims to be a comedian, that's Joe Rogan. But you can see from the image he's also a weightlifter. He's swinging those kettlebells around, so I'd say stick to the kettle bells, Joe, leave the comedy alone and we'll all be much better off for it. So and he really runs the Manisphere, so I guess we'd have to go through him to ask if the Uncle show's part of it or not. So, you know, whatever, we're doing fine on our own. We're on the internet. We're making things happen on the internet. It's pretty good. It's all inside of a computer. This show that we make, it's pretty well.
Speaker 2: The crazy movie we was watching finally ended well, they run back to normal.
Speaker 1: It went back to normal.
Speaker 2: The Stranger Things.
Speaker 1: Oh, Stranger Things, Yeah, yeah, we got finally finished it up. We finally finished Stranger Things. That were you happy with the ending?
Speaker 2: I call it was okay.
Speaker 1: You thought it was just okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, But what was appointing is the graduation. Why did they make the gradually graduation the last thing on the list? Everybody's running around after this clown and the fight and it and it was crazy.
Speaker 1: They had the whole story and all the action ended up, and then they had to kind of leave the what they decided to do. I gues they didn't have to do anything. What they decided to do. It was after the story concluded and there was, you know, a closure to all the tension going on. They just said, okay, so this is what the characters do from here on out. The kids are just graduating high school. These kids, now they graduate high school. This is what they end up doing. This guy goes here, this person goes here. Everybody's happy, and this is why they're living their lives in this way. And so you know, they just kind of just tying up all the loose sounds, so everybody knows where everything stood, and I think for the most part, everybody's happy with the finale. I actually I'm surprised that I like the series at all, because usually series are a tough sell for me. But I enjoyed it. That was pretty good.
Speaker 2: I say it was interesting myself because the way the acting went it was crazy and it was good. It was one of these they had a couple of girls and boyfriends. Bangham be living long but damn we owned up. Then she had to pass away and she got and he got say it.
Speaker 1: Had to do it. Yeah, well there's certain things they had to do with the story. So I mean, yeah, I thought it was good. I thought. I thought that they did a good job actually making sense of things and making a point where. To me, one of my big criticisms of series is they just drag it along, drag it along, and then there's no resolution to anything, and there's no point to any They never like point out like, oh, yeah, we were making this point about this, this is what's going on. This, it's just kind of a bunch of stuff that happens and it's over. They did a good job where it kind of like.
Speaker 2: It build the middle. Yeah, build the middle what you were talking about. He lost the middle of these other things, but in the middle of it they built it up where it got interested. Well that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly. They built the middle out. The other shows they don't do it. It's good to see that happen for once. Let's see here again the call. I'll give the call number again. If anybody else ons a call zero one six live Friday night at Chilly dot com. Everybody, let me also check the TikTok monitor and see if we have any action going on there, see if we have anybody doing anything there. I don't see any chat. We've had some beers. There's no no diamonds have made their way into the chat. I don't if anybody's actually watching this on tiktac, your live has ended. Oh jesu wais what happened? Did I press abundant to that?
Speaker 2: I didn't push something you said?
Speaker 1: I don't think I did a.
Speaker 2: Danger the danger the danger red sign you just pushed in streaming.
Speaker 1: I don't, God knows. TikTok acts weird, okay, but oh here's our analytics for a stream. Oh boy, this is exciting. But anyway, I don't know what's going on tiktac.
Speaker 2: Everybody don't know what you're doing with ticketack and I had no mine. But then you want to use it ton gun back and forth. Now ware you're going with the.
Speaker 1: Space just fling flying in your microphone around. That was purposeful.
Speaker 2: Well, I was trying to say, is you trying to get ticktacked? And then it's winning back and forth and it's going ding dong, dang dong dang dong.
Speaker 1: So what I've noticed about tiktac is it likes it better if you open up the app specifically its own app, and you do a TikTok specific feed through their app. It gives you more views. That way puts you out to viewers more than if we're going through our multi stream with restream where we're streaming not only on tiktac but also YouTube and Twitch and rumble.
Speaker 2: They don't go through that TikTok and it.
Speaker 1: Prioritizes if you just use their app and you're only going on TikTok. It likes that without a doubt, can reviews and we do out that way.
Speaker 2: Oh then you found that out yourself.
Speaker 1: Not bad.
Speaker 2: Huh, you found that out yourself. So what you gotta have to do. I do a semp it. You can do a sempt we peg it off of mine here and just do a sepid and see how we get.
Speaker 1: We've had some success doing that too, where we just uh open up TikTok and we do a stream and people will get in there and they'll get in the chat and they'll say stuff like, oh, we were one day you were making a puzzle. You're putting a puzzle together, and we streamed that and people loved it. We got like a tens of thousands of likes on that thing, just you working on a puzzle. That was crazy. M hm, that's insane.
Speaker 2: I had a couple others. I got that on my iPad now a bunch of puzzle so I'm do Yeah, every day I'm picking up a puzzle. You finish one and I do another one, and then finish one, do another one. I keep doing that. I'm like on my on my iPad. It's what I'm doing now.
Speaker 1: Interesting. So oh face shifter is singing now Chellie chat. If I wasn't at work, i'd have a drop glass of whiskey for that one. The danger red sign very good?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, and oh did anybody else get the drop glasses? By the way, I have.
Speaker 1: To send mine to send Jimmy his. Don't worry, Jimmy. I'm sending it. I have it. I haven't sent it out yet, but I will probably got it. I have it. I will send it out. I promise I.
Speaker 2: Will, so for you have it next year when he has it.
Speaker 1: Well, this year it'll come. I just haven't packaged it up. I packaged like that bunch of them up. I sent those out, but I will send this out. I will.
Speaker 2: So he did get his love message, he didn't get his address.
Speaker 1: Yes, I have it, so we're all good. We're all set up. Oh man, I need to fear there. We got that set. Let me see, Uh, we're moving on. We just have to me as a caller, and that's it. We don't have anybody else. Let me put the number up so that people could call three one, five, zero, one six. Doesn't seem like there's a whole lot going on tonight for whatever reason. Let me not this, put this over here. Let me try to pull up the window and see what I can see on my magic screen. Not a lot of action. I don't I don't get it, uncle, if I love.
Speaker 9: One week, there was there was a big news story earlier, uh, that that Rob Reiner's crazy killer son his lawyer quit. Was what I thought surprising was that his lawyer was Alan Jackson.
Speaker 1: Is that is that wise.
Speaker 5: Hiring a country music thing?
Speaker 2: Is that the same guy sing that's crazy? I don't know who this week.
Speaker 1: Could be we're talking about forgot. I already forgot what we were talking.
Speaker 4: About, Rob Ryan or Son his lawyer's yeah.
Speaker 2: Really quickly.
Speaker 4: Just to let you know, we have Germany outside of the US, and that's it. They're listening over there on the same usual stream that likes to keep us on for hours. So outside of the country kind of light on the Ocelli stream for live listeners, but that always happens, uh after the week after you guys are off on a Friday, even though we did New Year's Revolution.
Speaker 1: So I don't know.
Speaker 4: Anyway, just figured i'd let you know, man want a bummer, I was wanting.
Speaker 2: It would have been tired for a tuck if we went and did that and then did another one. I wonder if they keeped up with us. I just I'm just saying people that would happen.
Speaker 1: The way the content machine works is you're always better off the more streaming, the more content you create. It's designed to be that way, and it's frankly really tiring, but that's the way it works. And the algorithm pushes out like the newest thing, and after your video has been up for twenty four hours, it's dead and it's really annoying. But that's the way it is.
Speaker 2: And so that's how the business winds.
Speaker 10: I just works is just wondering because the butt it's it, it don't seem like because once I got a good week, the following week goes bad and and then and then goes down instead of not going forward well, and it's going down instead of we just.
Speaker 1: Got to make our short videos. People love those. We'll just make more tiktoks about you watching the kids playing video games and people will love that.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know how, We'll just keep doing. What are we going to do?
Speaker 1: I just made a decision, okay.
Speaker 2: Making no short short videos. Just plan short videos and let's see what go from there, to see if we can pick it up from that point on.
Speaker 1: Just with the shorts. With the shorts, that's what people like.
Speaker 2: So that's a thing like, let's go with it and see what happens. But we have to do one, say other day every day, ideal every day. If you can get to do it every day, sometimes that's the best practice. If you want to do that. Indeed, if you want to do that, we can do that. But it's well man on this yeah pretty cool.
Speaker 1: We've got all these great graphics that we use, and I mean, I just want people to see these awesome graphics every look. Yeah we made that. We made that, so it goes out on a stream, you can see it on YouTube or the other things. Come on. Now, what else you need from us talking? And we got all these images? What do they want? Uncle? I don't. I don't get it. You're gonna survive here, you gonna make it?
Speaker 2: Chance? Jakes and Mike, Oh, I'm out.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll be careful. Don't don't get too crazy there. Well, we still have Jimmy on though. Ie. You any questions for Jimmy? Uncle?
Speaker 2: Oh, what's gonna be your weekly feeling now, Jimmy?
Speaker 3: Oh, just kind of listening to your games. Snow kind of several of them for the weekend. Boll pins of snow.
Speaker 9: Four or five feet at the stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's knowing up there?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Not here is it? Uncle? But it got colder here.
Speaker 2: Do you want to be going to a any of your games and in the Detroit? Any chance.
Speaker 9: I have done?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Well, I've been trying to get to the stadium with these people. I can't even get well.
Speaker 1: Now you say that we're not the only ones. It's tough to get to a stadium. It's hard work. So not everybody can do it. But maybe maybe sometime. Wow, be cool.
Speaker 2: But if we have a decent year and everybody here in decent year, and each team maybe we get one to go to one.
Speaker 1: I would I would definitely enjoy that. So it's something that is on the things we'd like to do. Lists get in there and could be good. So yeah, so we're got we got listeners. In Germany, TikTok is doing weird stuff. I don't know what the heck is going on over there. I don't know. It's asking me to apply what was this apply business? I did that earlier. Let me let me click on this couldn't apply because your live access is suspended. Try again. And it does this all the time.
Speaker 2: What suspend it on?
Speaker 1: Oh? I don't know what it's mad about this time. It's always doing that and it's a lot of whatever it's I guarantee uncle once again, if we opened up the TikTok app on the phone and we started up alive, they'd be like, okay, well fun, just don't use the don't use the restream like I do tonight here on the regular podcast. It gets all hot and bothered about that for its own reasons, which which it won't divulge to us. But we can kind of guess at what they.
Speaker 2: Are what Tik tank I thinks talking about. They want a separate mine just for them mm hmm, and then watch them come. I mean, this is what I believe it is.
Speaker 1: It seems like all these social media sites want that they want their their social media app to be insular. It doesn't want you going to material off of the app. It wants to be the all purpose app is very much like that. So Lord Elon is building that out like that. But all those apps do that, so you know this is the way of things. But uh, you know, press the button. Everybody follow us on the things YouTube x Instagram. Oh we have an Instagram. Don't forget that.
Speaker 2: We have an Instagram, so you can get to the Instagram. I think it to get to the Instagram, it might say things better. You might instead of must yapping at ourselves.
Speaker 1: At Uncle the podcast or at Uncle podcast, rather on those apps. That's what we're do. Find us there. There's it was exciting. We had that Ken in the chat room there to start. We got a call from Jimmy. But I don't know what's going on now. Let me let me look at our numbers where I look at our numbers board, they're not high. I don't know. Let's go to the YouTube channel, Let's go to the content. Let's see what the shorts are doing. How are our shorts done? And we get views on our shorts. People watching these things. I've got one posted every day that are kind of coming over from tiktac, and they're doing pretty decent. Actually, again, the ones that people really like are the game things. So and then some other stuff too does okay, But and I'm gonna have to do some deep dive researching in this because it's real important that we do that.
Speaker 2: Well, let's get you on doing some kind of wood that is one of them.
Speaker 1: I'm sure glad I have a water uncle. I don't know if I make it through this, so that one.
Speaker 2: I was in Landers today, IPA, what well, Jimmy, what's that? What's that? Jimmy, we need you.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 5: I was just gonna say, Chuck that I had an idea for there a table of the show. Just call some random show the Psychic Sisters.
Speaker 1: The Psychic Sisters hour wait?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 9: Yeah, you'll get happy to traffic for no reason other than the title.
Speaker 2: Not a bad.
Speaker 4: Idea to make a note.
Speaker 1: I agree. I agree with Jimmy. I think that would actually work. I do think it would.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jimmy, you guys got something.
Speaker 4: Jimmy's actually got a lot of weird like radio ideas. And podcast ideas that are very original.
Speaker 1: Let's do with the let's just do this.
Speaker 2: What do we have to do?
Speaker 4: I'm making a note right now what he just said me so or what he just said?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, No, Chuck, I'll ask you a good question, Chuck.
Speaker 1: Are there any like possibilities for somebody else that would do a show on the Ocelli Radio network?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Is there anybody out there who bite or who would or who could. Well.
Speaker 4: I've had conversations with people and it just always seems to fall apart at some point, you know, where either they decided they're going to do some other kind of content or you know, like, oh I want to do a radio show, Okay, so let's do that. And I don't know it just like I start off conversations and they just sort of start ignoring me after a while. Like and I've had people starting to get back to me just in the past like month or so that I haven't talked to in over a year, and I don't know why. You know, like I thought we were going to have a couple of different shows coming up soon, and uh, like you know, I just had Pierce Redmond on the other night and he said you know, well, yeah, I'd like to go back to doing a show, but I'm not sure how often I want to do it, and I'm not sure when I want to start, you know. And I thought maybe I was gonna be able to bring back.
Speaker 1: His show on here. You know.
Speaker 4: It's like I've had about six seven people in the past year that I thought I was going to bring on and they just at some point sort of lose interest in doing it.
Speaker 1: I don't know, yeah, you know, okay, well fair enough. Yeah, I mean because I would really like to see like a lot of people on the network. I mean, that would be an exciting thing and we could they beat off each other.
Speaker 4: Yeah, about four years ago, we had you know, a pretty active lineup, you know. Yeah, and it was you know, it was interesting. It was kind of paying the net because some people, you know, got a lot of hate and other people not so much, you know, but but it was okay. It was like, well, this is diverse, this is different. I like producing all these different shows. I kind of wanted a producer to help me, but they all kind of just one by one went down like dominoes. It was like really quick and then okay, uh, and I thought I had a lot of interest, and then every time I turn around, you know, I mean, for a little while I didn't even want to add people because of the problems I'd had, and then uh no, but I'd love to add some people. It's just you got to have somebody who goes, Okay, I want to commit to doing this regularly and let's do it, you know, let's develop the show. And then they got to finish with that and actually start doing it, and they they never.
Speaker 1: Get to that point. I don't know why. Yeah, so yeah, that's that's a bummer man. Yeah, it's uh, I don't know. I honestly, I don't know what to say. Other then I wish that they would. I wish we'd have somebody over here. But it's uh, you know, we're making shows and this is happenings, and we got and new people will show up again in this chat. I never seen this ken in the chap for I don't remember seeing him.
Speaker 4: So, you know, we've had sad, except we've had some sad weird things happened too, like you know, spent Kent wanted to do a show.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's true. Oh yeah, that's yeah, that's a that's a bummer man, and.
Speaker 4: He had suddenly passed away, but he was all about doing a show. It was just I I had put him off because I had problems, so I was waiting to, you know, like, okay, soon as I get a couple of things straight here, Kent will do it. And you know, but nobody saw that coming, you know.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, yeah, that's true.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but Psychic's Sister's Hour Jimmy has I'm telling you though, weirdly, if Jimmy gives you like strange ideas, don't dismiss him because I look at a lot of his ideas. They're good ideas, They're really good idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, well.
Speaker 2: We're gonna go with them.
Speaker 1: Man, make that show.
Speaker 2: Get on that, get on the thing mass doing some mining up when the heat calls, Jimmy, that is, give you an idea, get a piece of paper and write it down.
Speaker 1: We could like automate Psychic Sisters our where somehow we get AI just to make the show for us. That's what it could be.
Speaker 2: When it yeah, okay, it would leave it, would we leave you on some things? And if that would help, why not going that way?
Speaker 1: Just automate the whole things. So they don't actually have to do anything. There we go and I like this, Well there's an idea I can get behind, you know, that's what he's saying.
Speaker 4: Maybe you just split all the YouTube channel for it, create a separate YouTube channel. Bang, there it is.
Speaker 1: It's its own show. You know. I don't know what we'd do. Yeah, if you could figure out how to make one of those AI shows where the host was constantly saying how that they are AI. They're like, yes, I'm AI. I'm not real, but I'm saying this and blah blah blah blah and yeah, I'm on the Chili Radiar network. Oh did I mentioned that I'm a I Am not a real person. So what I have a podcast? Like the whole show, It's like it just kept reiterating the fact that it's an AI.
Speaker 2: That keeps it. It would be good because if we miss this week that goes on? Is that what we're talking me?
Speaker 1: Well, that could be a whole funny thing too, is like you uncle, let's.
Speaker 2: Get that on and thatt be good because I think that will follow up and helping on a situation that we have.
Speaker 1: It'd be hilarious to see an AI try to impersonate uncle and back. I'm the AI Uncle and this is the AI Uncle show, right to see.
Speaker 2: I would like to see them do that.
Speaker 1: Then we could do those the weeks that we don't want to show up or we can't do. My uncle just fell in for you. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't know how it works, but there's a way to take his voice literally and just make his voice run like it Like it would sound a lot like.
Speaker 1: Him, wouldn't we to think of that? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Which would be fun about this because you could literally do like dueling uncles on the show. Like if you just tell AI Uncle to pick a fight with with uncle, it would be hilarious.
Speaker 2: Hey, that sounds like a good one. When you wanted to try that and you want to get some people, that's the way to start.
Speaker 1: We need AI Uncle to be a guest on the show.
Speaker 2: Wherever he is. Can you speak up? Uh huh and get back to me.
Speaker 1: We need to find him. Yeah, we need to figure out how that works. I don't know how to build that, specialist. I don't know how to build that.
Speaker 4: Somebody helped me with this, because if I could build it, I would do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hey, ask Jimmy, what can you do? Get the hand back on the line a minute. I want to ask if he could do.
Speaker 4: Something like like imagine if you got Uncle calling into the Uncle show, but it's like Ai uncle and he's just crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would add a really good show.
Speaker 2: He would be like my chick, I did hyeah? You him? You can hear him all right, he was still talking and have a good conversation, and then we'll copy it over and see how he did.
Speaker 1: That would be I would legitimately like to see an AI try to copy you. I'd like to see how that goes. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: I'd love to see what would happen when you try to get it to copy him exactly, because it would just.
Speaker 1: That would I don't know if I don't know, if AI is able to do it, it would be a great tea. Why not, It's what I'm saying. I'd love to see it try though. It could be. It could be awesome.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know that's and by the way, Jimmy hung up just just I don't know.
Speaker 1: He either lost connection or hung up. But yeah, okay, okay, that's fine. Well we're near the end here anyway, thank god we made it this far right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're almost at the point of shout outs and whatnot. So you know, I'm gonna cut my mic and you guys, you know, wrap it all in the bow and will be done.
Speaker 1: For this week. Okay, that sounds that sounds good. All right. Well, like Chuck said, Jimmy's not there. But thank you Jimmy for calling.
Speaker 2: In here, for calling in and giving us an idea of something to do.
Speaker 1: Good idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to think about it and put it on paper next time.
Speaker 1: I know, chucked it. So he's got We're good. We're good. But uncle, should we do shout outs? It's just basically us, should we bother? Should we do that?
Speaker 2: So mhmm, you the best on the shout out.
Speaker 1: We're okay, ye telling, Yeah, we're fine. I am. I was happy to see Ken Basquez over at YouTube, so I guess I guess I'll shout him out real quick. Thank you for joining the chat. That was cool. Maybe we'll see you here on other weeks and yeah, and we'll just keep making these shows, and we'll keep making the TikTok and the YouTube videos, and we'll see what we can do and we'll do probably the card trading stuff that oh yes, I'm out.
Speaker 2: Stage, I'm going to bring them out.
Speaker 1: We need to find that.
Speaker 2: I know where they are, you do I can get them out under my it's in my clients.
Speaker 1: Well, that can be the first videos you getting them out of the closet.
Speaker 2: Atlas going is to get them out of the closet first, and then we'll go from there and I'll work on that.
Speaker 1: So what we'll do is we'll work on different series of videos. We'll do our game videos, we'll do our card videos, and we'll just keep doing that. And in the meantime, I mean between we'll do the podcast on Friday nights and we'll see what we can do with that.
Speaker 2: This year we can we'll start doing that and then we'll give you an update what we have on my show.
Speaker 1: That's the show will be a good place to update.
Speaker 2: Yeah, update on my show and when we get it.
Speaker 1: Still people a reason to watch a show for the updates. So you see the update on uncle of the podcast. You better be their live. Yeah, yeah, call it.
Speaker 2: That's how I think I'm going to pull some of these people.
Speaker 1: That's how they do it. It's crazy enough to it's crazy enough. That's what I'm going to do on my side, they're very good. Let's get another look at Times Square. It looks like everybody's gathered there for something or is that just what how it is? Is there? There's big groups of people there. I don't know whatever there is, A something's happening. I don't know what they're doing.
Speaker 2: Is a a punkown to walk down or whatever they call it.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the heck is going on there. I need the screen bigger. This is too small for me to really see what they're up to. But they're all just standing around, So I guess just another night in New York. But whatever. Thank you for listening. Maybe we'll do a gaming stream tomorrow on Saturday. Perhaps, but if not, we'll just keep making these short videos and people will love it. Had Uncle podcasts and all the social media Uncle theepodcast dot com, Oh, Chilly Radio Network. Every Friday night, Chilli dot com. Uncle, want you bring us home? For this week?
Speaker 2: Three thirty ninety two is of wid