Speaker 1: Thank you, ladies and gentlemen for checking out Going Deeper. I'm your host, Matt, and I've got a great show planned for you tonight. You'll know my guest tonight from her appearances on such websitesests Swallowing Angels dot com and Mommyblowsbest dot com. You find links to all of her social media in the episode description, and I want to recommend you check out our only fans at Ophelia con Is that how we say it? Con ten Ophelia to con ten on only fans again? Links to everything in the episode of Christian Ladies and Gentlemen join me and welcoming the alluring Ophelia con Aphelia. How are you tonight?
Speaker 2: I'm great? How are you?
Speaker 1: I am not bad, I'm pretty pretty good. Can you give me a brief entrance into the adult entertainment Can you give me? Can you give me your entrance into the adult entertainment industry? And what that was like for you? Did you decide when you were young? Did you always have a passion for this or were you just like you only live once?
Speaker 2: Uh So, when I was younger, I was very very shy, so I could I thought about it a little bit, and as I got older, I thought about maybe camming, but still super shy. It wasn't until I got older I got breast implants that I started to feel a little bit more confident with myself. Sure, so then it was so then I slowly got more confident with myself in like my thirties and started I think I started camming maybe or in my late thirties, okay, And then from there before and then I started doing like fetish modeling and stuff and bonded shoots, and then I also led to me starting four One then kind of leads to another, just so you can get enough work all the time.
Speaker 1: It's snowball snow pun intended. What I was going to ask is why do you wait so long? Not that it's a bad thing, but why did you wait so long? Did you the confidence? I understand that, But like, had you watch porn before and seen that there were girls that look like you all over the place anyway? Or did you only just see the girls with the larger breasts and everything like that.
Speaker 2: I always saw the girls get the larger breast, and it's so funny. It wasn't until after I got the breast and plants and started porn that I realized that how many girls have smaller breasts, but those are normally like the younger girls, they want.
Speaker 3: To keep them like petite, kind of small.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Then as they get milk, then they all get the breast and plants. But I but my memory younger, like in my twenties, was thinking, oh my gosh, I need bigger breasts.
Speaker 1: You know what, though the industry at the time might have been you know, nowadays, you're right because because let me go on Twitter and see how many tattooed models I can find, which twenty years ago was like, oh, put her in a crazy scene over there because we can't have her front center, you know what I mean? What kind of So the very first thing you did, you said, I'm sorry, I apologize camming, right, Yes, what kind of was there an anxiety or total excitement?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a little bit of anxiety every night. But it's so different when you're doing it like online than when it's in person. Right, Yeah, And it was kind of fun because I started right before the pandemic. I started, so I was also camming during the pandemic and it was nice because I could get be social.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so you started before the pandemic. Did you notice like a huge boom while the pandemic was happening.
Speaker 2: So the funny thing is is I always started like two months before the pandemic.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's when I bought a car.
Speaker 1: I literally bought a car as two months before I was going to be working from home full time. And it's like, okay, four years later and I have like twenty two thousand miles on it and say, I don't know, maybe I should take more fucking day trips. So the the pandemic really screwed all of us up in a sense. But did you have obviously all camp performers have boom and bus nights, but did you have one boom night where you were just like, Yeah, this could work. I mean, this could be a job that I could really dedicate to and improve and make better.
Speaker 2: You know. Uh, you know there're the sighters on and by others they were the first night you're on, they actually drive more traffic to you. I think sure. Uh. And so my first night there, I was like, oh my god, this could work, you know, because I had so many people in my room. I think I almost had nightmares. About it afterwards because I was not expecting it to be so busy and then it slowed down, okay, and then it could then it would pick up and go down. But at the time, I mean, actually, I still I thought about going back to camming a lot. It's fun. Yeah, But to answer your question, I think it just kind of started off that way. I'm like, oh, maybe sure.
Speaker 3: Were you always like a very sexual person in your life?
Speaker 2: Ye Oh yeah, I was very sexual, but I wanted it to be I wanted to be the good girl and have the relationship and you know, having to all be the way society tells you to have it. So then I decided that I was sick of always being in like relationship after relationship and I had given up on the whole marriage with kids thing. And so then I was like, well, I could do poorn and then I could get then I can get lad. And I was so sexually satisfied when I did the camming. It's funny. I was like, oh my god, for the first time in my life, I was sexually satisfying.
Speaker 1: That's great. And that because from an outside perspective, I look at it and be like, like, I understand you can you know, the guy on the other side can be jerking off and you could be playing with yourself and doing whatever, but you were actually like satisfied as if you were with a relationship type partner doing camming is what you're saying, right, yeah, kind of. I mean it's a sense of community at least, right.
Speaker 2: It is a sense of community.
Speaker 1: Sure. Then did you have regulars who would come in and be like, hey, doing Jim? How's Jim today?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I like that moderate my room. I actually have two people they helped me from the very beginning. They still check in with me every once in a while on my only fans and send me a message to see how I'm doing. They're very kind.
Speaker 3: Oh now, not meaning any offense.
Speaker 1: Have they moved on to other Is this a service they provide where maybe they start new girls off rolling and then whatever.
Speaker 3: Because that would be fun if that was their job.
Speaker 2: I mean, they were just like fans that they just helped, Like, just came into my room. I needed moderators. They would help me out, and then they just kind of hung around. I'm sure they have. I'm sure they're still on the site helped like helping other performers.
Speaker 3: So your first actual scene that you shot, do you remember what that was?
Speaker 1: Yes? What was it?
Speaker 2: But gosh, I don't remember what it was, Paul, Okay was it? I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's it's one of those I'm sure, yeah, yeah, just throw three words together. It's like gorgeous ladies, screw. That's a website, I'm sure somewhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, and sometime milked for everything, so you have to add the word the milk. The word milf is always there.
Speaker 3: Milf ladies, screw.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go. That's our new website. Me and Aphelia con uh oh.
Speaker 3: What uh?
Speaker 1: What I was going to ask is what was that was at a traditional boy girl scene that you went into.
Speaker 2: It was we started off like in the car and then we went to uh like the location. Sure, but yeah, it was just like a gonzo scene, so straight to funk with the premise that you know, it's my first time, which it was. So that's the whole background story a bit, the first time doing a professional porn and it was great. It was really fun. The guy was very nice. The producers were so kind, the best producers I have, like they're used to working with newer people. Sure, So they like they know how to make sure that you're comfortable and have like everything laid out for you, like you know, picking up at the airport and doing this, and like everything's all set up for you. It's so easy and relaxed. They're really good.
Speaker 1: I do a side show where I introduce side show. Sounds like freak show to me, so not quite that. But I do a separate show where I interview new performers who are coming into the industry. Maybe they have eighty Twitter followers, you know, but they have an only fans and they want to get started, and I've heard so many horror stories about them being One girl I interviewed, she was eighteen years old, So if you can imagine what you and I were like at eighteen years old and not I don't want to use the word dumb, but every eighteen year old is dumber than every twenty five year old for the most part, Like we just are immature is probably the better word to use.
Speaker 2: There enough life experiences to know that not everybody has your best interest in mind.
Speaker 1: Sure, So I interviewed this girl and she told me one time she booked a shoot on one of the online things, probably sexy jobs or something like that, and was from Minnesota, showed up in Florida, paid for her own ticket, paid for the ride, stood outside the hotel and said, I'm ready to shoot the scene. Could you let me know what hotel number it is?
Speaker 3: Ghosted?
Speaker 1: No response, And I've heard those stories and I'm just like, oh, that guy. I don't I want to use the term execute it, but if you know, we don't need people like that in this industry or quite frankly world to trick an eighteen year old girl. So what makes us at comfortable or a booking or anything anything. What makes it comfortable? What makes it uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: So there's a couple different kinds of agents. I started off with somebody that kind of like scouted me out a couple of years prior, and so i'd been so I had been thinking about it for a couple of years. So I finally after he like wrote me a random message on that life, he's like anyway, I wrote him back and he's not like license and insured, but he did help me get a couple good scenes with good people. And then from there I wanted like an actual agent. I highly recommend if you're new to do the agent okay because they have your Now, not all agents are as good as other ones, right, you know, but and they all have their downsides, but it's they it's probably way safer, like because I've also worked where I can do certain agents let you do your own bookings and then they also help you get bookings. And some are more strict about the whole booking process and they just booking for you. But I've had it where it's kind of lax. So I've been able to also do off sexy jobs and it is a little bit more sketch all there. Yeah, I mean I've gone to work and I've you know, things have all turned out fine for me. Good. I definitely sometimes, you know, worry about like the younger girls, because it's very different.
Speaker 1: I I that's kind of my intention, And it's not like some fucking you know, white night being like I just I just don't like anyone being taken advantage of, honestly, and younger women being taken advantage of is like, I don't know, it's right up there is the worst thing other than I guess kids would be pretty bad too. So so what can what can a new girl do to get an agent? Because You're one of the first people that I've actually interviewed that has brought up their agent or using an agent. So if I'm some gorgeous eighteen year old girl, you know, great body, I am committed to this. I decide I really want to do this. I'm not going to go to college. I'm going to concentrate on producing content and whatever. How do I get an agent? Is it body shots from all angles with an email with a nice letter?
Speaker 3: Is it build my following first? And then do that?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: What do you think it's like?
Speaker 2: So what I did is I just google like top agencies, sure, and then I sent them all actually had one producer help. It gave me some name drops of good agents too. But and THENY just kind of asked for Sometimes they don't even want you to be really wearing makeup, just like nude, like front view, back to your side view. Sure, and then they'll go from there. They might check out your They probably do check out your following. And I don't know how big of a deal it is. I didn't have a huge Twitter following at that time. Okay, but then if they like your look, they're always looking for new girls, sure, especially and I'm especially sure that I think it's I don't know, like I think there's probably more sites for the younger women. I don't know for sure, but they're always looking for new faces. There's always you can always get at least a couple shoots that are just based on the fact that you're branding.
Speaker 1: I agree with everything you said there by the way, that all makes sense, but I wouldn't not that you are, because obviously it was the route you would went. But I wouldn't discourage either people from looking at it later in life with all the new milf stuff that I mean, I'm drowning in milf stuff. So if you are a woman in your thirties or you can only do it, look into it, try it, you know, look if you were you know. The funniest thing is you can be like the if I don't want to say, you can be an unattractive person and there will I am, And there's still a niche for you in this industry.
Speaker 3: Okay, there is there is.
Speaker 1: I will say what I find attractive or under but I mean, you do have you just have to work. It seems like to me is the thing you have to be willing to put in the time.
Speaker 2: Social media, and yeah, it's a lot of hard work, but you can definitely get a couple of shoots that are easy. And yeah, definitely, I'm happy that I got into it when I was older because I have background job experience, so I don't feel I First of all, I can appreciate the money I'm getting because I'm used to getting paid far less for that amount of time, for sure. But I can appreciate and have a sense of perspective on what you make in the real world. And I have skill set that I can go back to or that I still I still have, like an outside job. I shall just kind of do whatever I can to work, because find the fuck not. I'm in La you have to work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm in New Jersey. I have to work too. So I mean, you know, it's ewhere.
Speaker 1: It's becoming a trend, this goddamn work thing, and I will not have it. We're gonna take a break and then I have a game for you, and then we're gonna talk some more. Ladies and gentlemen. Aphelia Cohn make sure you check out her only fans. Aphelia con Ten links to everything in the episode description. As always, we will be right back.
Speaker 3: All right, and we're back.
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 3: My guest tonight, Aphelia Khn.
Speaker 1: Make sure you check out her only fans at Aphelia content and follow across all social media links to everything in the episode description. As always, Aphelia, are you ready to play your first game today?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, great, it's called lud Letters, Aphelia. Let me give you the rules for lud letters. I'm going to give you some short questions and then you just give me the answer. Okay, here's the easy part. There's no correct answer, so as long as you say something, you get a point. Okay, let me give you an example. Name a car company, or okay, name a type of computer man.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: Here's the shitty part.
Speaker 1: Your answers have to begin with a randomly selected letter, so everything you say can only be that letter. If you've ever played the game's categories. I stole this game from s categories, so prior to the show, a letter was randomly selected for you. Your letter is D, as in dog. Okay, all of your answers must begin with the letter D. You will have and I know this is pretty cool that I did this sixty nine seconds on the clock. That's not hack or annoying or anything at all. And you'll have sixty seconds to try and get ten questions right. Don't worry. It's incredibly difficult. So if you don't get a ton you're fine. I got about three when I tried this with my wife. So if you're all right with it, let's begin. Let's try and play lude letters. All right, so let me set my timer here. You have one minute and nine seconds on the clock. Okay, yes, the timer will start after I finished the first question.
Speaker 3: Can you guy us a little bit more?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Three?
Speaker 1: Oh, also I should say you can pass it anytime. We'll come back to it. Ok fair enough, okay three? Two? Name a sex position or act. Name something to drink. We'll come back to it, yes, okay, Name a body part to come on? Okay? A female name.
Speaker 2: Drew?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right. Uh. Name a porn website ksters dot okay, sure. Name a fashion brand.
Speaker 2: Oh god, that'll never.
Speaker 3: Get okay, dickies is fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, something you like about a male performer they're Name a food brand ten seconds left, okay, the name of a celebrity you'd fuck.
Speaker 2: Two there, Dennis out there?
Speaker 1: Uh, Dennis uh Den squaide Dennis Hoffman, Right, No, I think it's Hoffman. Dustin Hoffman. You were way okay, okay, Dustin d Yeah, that's fair.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Last question was going to be make up a porn title.
Speaker 1: I am there, you go, perfect three? Throw a number at the end. There's a formula, dick Fucker's three. Okay. Uh, I'm gonna have performers compete without realizing it by playing the things simultaneously, so for a tie breaker. According to I a f d dot com, the Internet Adult Film Database as of this recording, how many male performers have you worked with? It has seen pairings for everyone you've worked with on mainstream, not so much like OnlyFans private show.
Speaker 3: So this is twenty that's your guess twenty sure, okay.
Speaker 1: We'll do whoever I like. I don't know, Go ahead, I take your guess. Forty thirty eight, very very close, incredibly close. Uh So when we talk about that, what do you look for in I mean, I guess it's as work comes along, you take it. But is there something specific you look for in a scene partner that you know you'll have a connection with them or be able to make this scene special.
Speaker 2: Well, if I know they have an animal, then I know it's like a cat. But usually most men don't have cats. So I can connect with a lot of people pretty I feel like I can connect with people pretty easy. It's only hard if, like I get on set and they're very preoccupied with their own life because something's going on, which I understand we all have those moment It just makes it a little harder. But normally I can connect really well with people. Sometimes the connection might be a little harder if it's multiple people on set because then and I think even like couples who bring in a third sometimes have a hard time divving up the energy between everybody. But yeah, yeah, I don't know, it's not so hard. It's pretty easy for me to find something.
Speaker 1: To connect with connect So you do have to connect on a not have to, but you do prefer to connect on like a personal level with someone. This is seems yeah, a little bit, at least it seems to me that it for some people. I understand it's a business for sure, but it is a very personal business. And like you would, I fucking have hated working in offices with guys I don't like I can't imagine them fucking me and me just being like, oh, this is the worst thing in the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't have a no list. If there's somebody that you really don't want to work with, you can do that. I only I don't really have a no list.
Speaker 1: I was just about to make a joke and go and now we're gonna go down. Ophelia is no list and she's gonna name people one by one now, So you don't do you have again, I would never ask it identified, But do you have performers in your head that you're like, I don't think i'd work with that guy?
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean I I'd be total there's a total difference between like would I seek them out for an only fans or am I gonna make a great scene with them? Because we're both getting paid on set?
Speaker 1: Gotcha?
Speaker 2: So there's nobody that even there's nobody that can think of that. I'd be like, no, I'm not gonna put my best in a scene with. But there are people that I wouldn't necessarily do only fans with.
Speaker 3: Makes sense to me, makes sense to me.
Speaker 1: So your own personal type of content, you do, produce your own content, right, and what kind of stuff do you like producing? Like what is your passion when it comes to that? What is something where you go I could just make that scene every day and I'd be totally cool with it. Is it a specific natchu or a type or is it just you like making movies?
Speaker 2: I kind of like one I do like I have to. I'm kind of I have to do ones that have like this a scenario, so and I don't or I and then since I'm older, there's a lot of like I do better if I do like the younger guy thing. So I guess, but I kind of like doing a variation of like like, uh, maybe my son's best friend or I did. I did a little series where it was mom's dominant son, so my son was very like dominant. So I was like, so it was kind of like a play because normally you want your mom your the mother figures the dominant one for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, role reversal for sure.
Speaker 2: Yea yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: So with something like that, though, was he okay, I've only recently learned this second term. Was he more dominant in that scene or more Braddy in that scene?
Speaker 3: Because the go ahead here's definitely more dominant.
Speaker 2: So we were at the to he like does more of the dominant DS type stuff, and I needed some more like steps on stuff, so we like made it work for each other.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, how do you how do you organize online collaborations with people? Are you looking for someone in your state where you are locally as close as pot?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, wait, are you in La?
Speaker 2: I am in La.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that's easier than if you were in Georgia, I would assume to get collaborators.
Speaker 2: No easier, Yes, yeah. When I started, I was not in La, and I definitely I just didn't hit. I waited until I got to La to do stuff.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, I guess you could take trips and this and that, but you would really have to not that you did, but just a person could. You'd really have to like organize it and lay it out beforehand, like this scene, this day, this blah blah blah blahh Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. So many I just so many people don't realize how much of a job it actually is, how much admin work goes behind it. I sit and I talk to you about this, and there's I was up till four in the morning. Like doing admin work setting this all up.
Speaker 2: So yep, the editing and the just uploading uploading.
Speaker 1: Time, it's no, you know what, I half love uploading time because that means I can kind of just like close my eyes for a little bit. It's the when you have an error somewhere and you go, how the.
Speaker 3: Fuck do I fix this? My voice sounds like a robot.
Speaker 1: What do I do?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 3: Just figure it out? Figure it out?
Speaker 1: Guys? What did you do before you got into porn? Was office work or was it? You don't have to give details, obviously.
Speaker 2: Customer service?
Speaker 1: Okay, what's wrong with customer service nowadays? Oh gosh, I'm not asking if yet. No, no, no, no, you're not wrong. No, you're not wrong.
Speaker 3: I'm so sick and tired of it.
Speaker 1: I worked at customer service for seven years, right slinging fucking computers at best Buy. I'm the rudest, foulest mouth sailor you'll ever meet in your life. It was nothing but polite to people all the time. Oh yes, sir, I can help you with that. Not a problem, Oh sir, would you you know? Do you need this? Ma'am?
Speaker 3: Can I help you? Can I lift that for you?
Speaker 2: Da?
Speaker 1: Da da da da. Nowadays, if I like, don't tip twenty five percent, people give me looks like I just spit in their face.
Speaker 3: Are we just all miserable?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: Except for me and you on this call?
Speaker 2: Because I'm feeling old, I've always done twenty.
Speaker 1: I go, let's put it this way for a meal that costs one hundred bucks, I'm gonna tip twenty five percent for a meal that costs ten thousand. I'm going to try and get out the back door, but or give up my back door. Whatever, we'll pay this bill. I'll be fine with it. Yes, thank you. It's not even. But here's the worst thing. It's not even the percentages. It's at some places where like the work is kind of the work. Like I went to like a sandwich shop the other day and they made a sandwich for me and cut it and put it in the bag, and then it's like, how much do you want to tip?
Speaker 3: And I'm like, oh, yeah, I just have that.
Speaker 2: It's like yeah that.
Speaker 1: And like the no tip thing is in red and let's off a siren when you press it to let them know you're cheap, son of a bitch.
Speaker 3: I hate that.
Speaker 1: What's wrong with customer service now, and also how do you apply quote unquote good customer service to things like if you do custom videos or messages on only fans or anything like that, Like, are your quote unquote fans your customers in this sense as important to you as anyone else.
Speaker 2: I am horrible at customs. I should not be saying how bad I am an only fans while promoting my only fans. I try really hard. Sometimes I just haven't been in the groove of making videos lately. I have to get back into it. It's very helpful. So I have perhaps upset one or two people saying that I do not do custom videos. Okay, I have in the past, but personally many bits I prefer customer so many bits. It's quite easier, sure, but anyway, I try to be as polite as possible. I don't know. I mean, yeah, they are a customer.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah. Yeah. At the end of that, do you like engaging with them? Or I know that's probably not the best thing to say either, because what are you going to say? No, not at all.
Speaker 3: I'm like, huh, so you do, but are there respond.
Speaker 1: I get it, I get it, I totally understand. I don't know how to respond either when people met as oh you should interview this group, it's like, hey, if I I would, I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 3: Yes, I would love.
Speaker 1: Do you have a direct connection to her, Call her up, tell her to come on my show. I'm more than happy to me up here, help me out here. Did you ever get when you did do custom videos? Did you ever have any requests that were so fucking out there that you were just like, dude, I don't even know if that's legal in this country.
Speaker 3: I can't do that.
Speaker 2: I had one that I had to say no to.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, I'm going to put it into one or two categories of what I think it is. It's either and I'm looking away from you to not give an indication, it's either.
Speaker 3: A weird age play thing or a shit thing.
Speaker 2: Weird age play mixed a little bit of like ray Penis.
Speaker 1: Okay, was it?
Speaker 2: It literally wasn't. It's something I could like. Even if I wanted to do it, I couldn't have done it. It was totally against terms of service.
Speaker 3: Sure sure.
Speaker 1: My former co host his wife as an only fan, and one of the first requests they got, and it was a little bit like are we jumping into the Yes, they're in. They're doing it full time and it's great. One of the first requests was could you please keep constantly saying and pretending that you're a fourteen year old girl? And it's like, oh, dude, yeah that look, I'm totally fine if you want to be like, whoa isn't this the hottest on her birthday eighteen year old girl? When you start getting into like I like age play in terms of working up, I don't like the idea age play working down.
Speaker 2: And you know, like so much could be said on age play, and I don't want to keep shame. My only thing is that people need to realize that we can get kicked off of sites, you know, and they're very, very stripped. Now you can't There's all sorts of stuff we cannot do that you cannot talk about that gets us kicked off. It's not even about shamy, it's just we literally cannot do it if we want to keep.
Speaker 3: Our only fan makes sense, makes sense?
Speaker 1: All Right, We're gonna take one more break, We're gonna come back, We're gonna play one more game, and we are gonna wrap up with the lovely Aphelia khn Aphelia con ten on Twitter and links to everything in the episode description.
Speaker 3: We'll be all right back, all right.
Speaker 1: And we're back my guest today, Aphelia khn Aphelia Cohn ten On. Only fans, make sure you follow across all social media links to everything in the episode description. And she just told us there she has a many VIDs account, so seek her out on many VIDs. I am a huge fan of many VIDs. Nice easy, simple boom. You produce a thing, goes up there, upload it, download, smash your dick, whatever you're gonna do. Uh. Can I play another game with you today, Aphelia? Uh?
Speaker 3: Real quick, Aphelia? What's it come from? The name?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's what I would have named a daughter had A had her. Although I also really like Sophia and anything with A in the name, So I was Olivia I really like. So when I came up with Ophelia, I was like, oh wait, maybe I should have done like one of the others. But anyway, yeah, it was because I never had a kid and I really wanted to have that name in my life.
Speaker 1: You have an Olivia moon. Look to your eyes and your mouth. Has anyone ever told you that. Okay, Well, she's very pretty and you are equally as pretty as her. Okay, I will just say that we're gonna start this game Lady's Choice with a Failia kN all Right, Lady's Choices game where you you Aphelia con the world famous porn star good to build your own celebrity fantasy gang bang. Okay, here's the catch. You don't actually get to pick the individuals. Okay, I'm gonna spin these wheels to determine the participants in your fantasy celebrity gang bang. That is much too long of a term. I need to call it like a celeb bang or something like that. There's an athlete wheel, there's an artist wheel, and the third.
Speaker 3: Wheel is just a guy.
Speaker 1: Uh. Your job while building this gang bang is to tell me who goes where and then give me your logic behind it, Like why would I pick this person? Did you pick this guy because for your mouth? Because he has like killer aps, like I'd like to look at those apps, or like I'm picking this guy from my ass because he looks like a fucking loser with a small dick. You know whatever? Are you comfortable playing Lady's Choice with me today? With lady, that's the game we're playing.
Speaker 2: Oh, I get it, I get it. Okay, yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 1: We're okay.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Let me spin the wheels and we'll determine who your participants are in Lady's Choice.
Speaker 5: Let's play Lady's Choice. John Cena Andris Elba, Robert Hanson.
Speaker 1: Okay, Ophelia, you have been given the following people for your ladies. I'm just gonna call it the Ladies Choice gang Bang. That makes more sense, right, like it's the title. Yeah, this is.
Speaker 3: This is all a working living document, just so you know, and we will.
Speaker 2: Always because I'm so bad with people's naves.
Speaker 1: It's okay, it's all right. So I do have pictures for you. First up, John Cena, thirteen times WWE World Heavyweight Champion, very famous actor nowadays as well, but good shape, good looking guy. H Number two Idris Elba, you'll know him from the wire. Let me duck so you can see. And Idris Elba was voted the sexiest man alive in twenty eighteen. Number three, your guy wheel, unfortunately, is a man named Robert Hanson.
Speaker 3: Now, Robert Hanson was a baker.
Speaker 1: Who's had some cons to him, like he was known as the Butcher Baker, having murdered seventeen people in the Alaskan Wilderness by setting them free and hunting them down. So, Ophelia, if you would please, would you design your lady's choice gang bang with the three participants John Cena, Idris Elba, and Robert Hanson.
Speaker 2: Oh guy, all right, so ones for my mouth, once from my pussy, ones from ass.
Speaker 1: We're gonna go air tight on this one. Uh, just for the sake of the game.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, So I am gonna go uh shoot, you.
Speaker 1: Can say first guy, second guy, third guy, and I'll let you know who's who if you're bad with me.
Speaker 2: Uh. This is just such a tough one because it probably doesn't matter when there's so much going on.
Speaker 1: Kay, I would say only this. It's a game of how you would prioritize or add value to which of your orifices.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't want the murderer in my mouth, because he might like the You might like to, you know, go at it so hard that I lose conscious like I can't breathe like really put my joke or really keep it in. He might he might like the choking death. So he he is not going to the mouth, he can go and hopefully all his murder streakness is from a small dick syndrome, so he can go in my ass.
Speaker 1: Literally the logic that has been applied to this game other times in the past, that is brilliant. It's brilliant. I would agree with you. It's a brilliant strategy. Has to stem from little dick loser syndrome. Maybe, is what I always thought. I've had all of my life. Number two, so we're going ass there.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, uh so then the other two. I don't know if it makes a huge difference. We're gonna do uh oh, now we're okay, We're gonna do number two in my pussy.
Speaker 3: Hey, Idris elba is in the vagina.
Speaker 2: Yes, and number three in my mouth?
Speaker 1: Okay? Any logic on those two? Are you just you just okay? Switching them off?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean this is because supposedly black men are supposed.
Speaker 1: To have the larger cocks, right, That's what I've heard and seen in locker rooms.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I don't, and you know it's not always true, but I have found But but I think of my theory as it doesn't matter even if it is small. It's large.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, we're gonna go What that is bigger, so he can he can go in my cutsy because I'll feel really great, and then the other guy can go in my mouth because hopefully it's like the perfect size for a good throat fuck, because if it's.
Speaker 2: Too thick, then it can't get far enough down to make me like salivate.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: That's good logic too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you need not thin, but thinner than the biggest you've ever had for your mouth.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, it doesn't it.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, I don't want super thick like no, no, you know, like, but I get a lot of important I get a lot of unrealistic sizes. So but yeah, something that's like a normal but hopefully a little bit long.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I have to ask that since you're going back and forth and bouncing on, bouncing on this unintended uh, are you a size queen?
Speaker 2: Oh gosh warm, that's made me kind of a side squen. Okay, here's what it is.
Speaker 4: Like.
Speaker 2: Visually, there's nothing. It's really nice to visually look at a big cock, but uh, in terms of feeling, there is like.
Speaker 1: A too big Okay, all right, do you know what too big is for you?
Speaker 3: No, let me let me ask you.
Speaker 1: Are there male performers and you're not calling them out in a negative way? Actually, are there male performers you've yet to work with that you're somewhat terrified to work with?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Of course, okay, size.
Speaker 1: Wise, I mean, I don't mean like they're gonna throw you off a balucamy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it is all how you like work your cock. There are some very nice, gentle gentlemen who have a huge cocks that I was scared of. But don't they just can't fuck you the same way, you know, just they can't just jam it in there. Okay, they can't smaller?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess you really never feel like the ball's bouncing on you if you got like a guy who's twelve inches and can only go in X amount. Huh.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 3: I've never had that problem in my life, never once.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't know what that problem is. So I'm not I'm not delvin where you think I'm going. But have you have you have you had to apply your new poor knowledge to any kind of personal relationships? Like have you had to since you started in the industry? Have you maybe dated a guy or gone a date or done whatever and maybe closed the deal and then at the end you were just kind of like, eh, like I'm with the professional guys.
Speaker 3: Does it hurt personal relationships at all or personal things?
Speaker 2: Like they have just now started dating again, so I don't know one date since it or like like a couple, but like, uh I did recently go on one date with somebody who was not in this industry. Sure I ghosted him. Oh really well, but yeah, uh yeah, maybe I'm just ready for dating. But uh so, I don't know. I don't know what I do because I feel like connection is more. There's more about connection than what It's always been a struggle for me because I have fallen in love with some guys that were very small, and I stayed in the relationship because you know, like well, you know, like when you really love somebody, there's more to it than just the penis size.
Speaker 3: Sure, for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but going forward, it sounds like you're going to turn the filter on for above average dick.
Speaker 3: Maybe depends on the person.
Speaker 2: It depends on the persons.
Speaker 1: Put it this way, if there were a filter that gave a certain number on size of dick, where would you click that filter to start the minimum.
Speaker 2: At I think seven inches.
Speaker 3: Well we're out, folks, so don't worry about it.
Speaker 1: Uh, okay, all right, I think that's fair.
Speaker 3: What you have coming up for us?
Speaker 1: More mainstream shoots? Do you have anything being planned for your only fans or you got anything big plan for camming? Whatever?
Speaker 3: Are you gonna start doing woven baskets?
Speaker 1: Like? You know?
Speaker 3: What do you got coming up with?
Speaker 1: Alia?
Speaker 2: So I will have some more mainstream stuff, soll begining with that. I will. I swear I've got a gang bang that I need to get edited and put on my only fans like those. Okay, I don't know if I'm allowed to talk about it on here, but I do work. I started working at a broncle on top of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're You're allowed to talk about whatever you want to talk about.
Speaker 3: It was that a big jump for you?
Speaker 2: Uh? It was a weird at first? In my head, it was I really liked it though.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. Do you find yourself, like we talked about before, building connections with people or is it how you can build a connection with a like do you do you yet or do you hope to have regulars?
Speaker 3: Or is it well to.
Speaker 2: Have regulars and a little bit of a connection. Yeah, it was really nice. I knew at it, so I had my first I come back for a second time and it was really nice.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: So that's fun and so uh so that's the other side of me, Like I I can't say that I really have a huge cock fetish because I think well of any size.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 3: Sure, so to me, it really found.
Speaker 1: It sounds like you got into it later in life, right, you like producing scenes, You've just started working at this other place. It doesn't sound like it. I always used to ask people on the previous version of this show, money fame, sex, rank those for me in this industry?
Speaker 3: But to me, it really does. It sounds like sex is high up there for you.
Speaker 1: Like you obviously all three are great, right, but if you were to rank those three, could you give me your three in order and most important? Money, fame, sex most important things to you in the adult entertainment industry.
Speaker 2: In that so, it has switched a little bit. It was sex, money fame, Now it's probably money sex fame.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's a job. You got to do it, you know. Are you comfortable with the money you're currently making.
Speaker 2: I mean it changes every month. I don't know. I just have to remember trust the universe. I will not be homeless.
Speaker 1: There you go. I think that's a great thing to wrap up on. Aphelia Khan links to everything in the episode description. I really want to push you because she's very comfortable in her living, but we want to make her more comfortable. Aphelia Cohn ten on only fans go sign up. There is a gang bang down the pipe, folks. Okay, she's just got to get it cut up and then we'll be good to go. We're gonna wrap this one my guest tonight, The Stunning Aphelia. I almost did it. I almost called you, Olivia Mon The Stunning Ophelia Khan. Check the episodes episode description like I just explained Bubbo Aphelia, thank you so much for coming on with me tonight.