Speaker 1: Here we go again, guys. The Senate is now put Clarity on a delay path. Now there may still be an option here, but we are going to break it down for you guys, so don't miss this one. I want to thank our sponsor today, and of course that is Uphold. If you are holding crypto right now and not earning rewards, you're essentially leaving money on the table. And the reality is in today's market, you need to be able to move instantly. That's why upholds flexible staking is such a game changer. You can earn weekly rewards automatically on assets you already hold without a lockup. That's most important, you can sell any time. It's the perfect setup for anyone who wants to grow their holdings without losing their exit strategy. Download the Uphold app today and try it for yourself.
Speaker 2: Let's just get into it.
Speaker 1: I want to first lead off with, well, we had to create a new timer in this time, we're going to create it the other way. And that is how many days it's been since the House passed Clarity into the Senate. That is now three hundred and eighty five days. That's crazy that it has been that long since the House has put this through, and of course, with everything that's going on in DC, you have the situation pretty much going to a grinding to a halt here on polymarket, as you can see, setting at fourteen percent when it comes to clarity. And I think this is a situation right now that we have to analyze some very close statements. We've got some clips today and I'm also going to bring on Rebecca Wallser from Wallser Wealth of Management to kind of break this down.
Speaker 2: Rebecca, how are you.
Speaker 3: I'm great, Thanks for having me. Paul glad to be here, all right, So Rebecca.
Speaker 1: I want to showcase something to you quickly. This was a political piece put out this of course with Senator Thune, who has pretty much been the guy that is the lynch pin on getting this done.
Speaker 2: And one thing that.
Speaker 1: Is said right here, and I'll zoom in on this for you guys to see it a little bit. But you'll notice that he told reporters that we're getting all of this queued up in reference to clarity for first thing when we come back in September. This is the big point because I think the market may have read this differently. Is this is the first time that Thune has given a date even though it's a month, but it's still a date. So my question to you is, do you feel like this is another punting setup or do you feel like maybe they actually have something in plan for September?
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts?
Speaker 4: I mean, I do think that the everyone is aware of this act, everyone is in the world is aware that it needs to get through. So I do I have some reticence to believe that we're going to come straight back from you know, from the summer break for the Senators and get a vote in September or first thing. I think they're back to thirteenth I want to say. And you know, it doesn't look like to me there's actual still consensus. It seems like we're still having an impass not only around the Ethics provision, but also some of the come being regulated by this at Agriculture Committee, so you know that being their domain, the commodities being in their domain the way it's structured right now, so it still seems like there's some meat that is left unresolved. And I also noted in that same article that you just mentioned, the political article, that Thune did say they would have three weeks Paul to.
Speaker 3: Actually work on it when they came back.
Speaker 4: So he's even kind of forecasting that this is not fully resolved, which is why even a cloture vote today wouldn't have really made a lot of sense. It's not a resolved ready to go for a vote. They don't have the sixty votes, and so there's work to be done and it's not going to be just back. We're back and we're ready to vote, like you know, because so many people were expecting to see some kind of vote this week, we were really we get a vote this week. And what this tells me is when he comes says we're coming back right to it.
Speaker 3: When we come back, we've got three weeks to work on it.
Speaker 4: That tells me that he still sees there's a lot of work to be done to resolve the differences between the Democrats and Republicans.
Speaker 2: Well, listen to the Democrats.
Speaker 1: I think we have a very good position right now because they're able to claw in a lot of their needs and wants coming out of this bill, because it is a very important bill to Trump and the administration. If you look at the calendar to your point, coming back on the week of the thirteenth, they actually go into session on the fourteenth, They'll go through four days, then they have another four days on the next week, and then another what is it, four days, all the way into the first of October. So you can kind of see there is a window here of where this could potentially still occur, and to your point, maybe there is still some negotiations happening. I want to play a clip for you because this will get into a little bit more detail on where.
Speaker 2: I think this is coming from.
Speaker 1: And I still believe that the banks are behind all of this.
Speaker 2: Let me play this for you.
Speaker 5: Here's how Wall Street Journal editorial board put it on Tuesday. But I'm just putting up the headline clarity for crypto comma sort of, and then they say the Senate bill to regulate the digital currency needs changes to reduce risks to the financial system. I think this is a warning for all of us that bill is not ready for prime time. You would agree that that would be a concern, would you not.
Speaker 6: Yes, Senator Congress should act in this space. So good for Congress to be acting. And so we do have concerns with the bill as we understand it today, but we haven't quite seen it, so we don't really know.
Speaker 2: But we agree.
Speaker 6: I agree with the Wall Street Journal editorial from yesterday. I think it's very well written.
Speaker 1: All right, So we've called this out a couple of times on the Wall Street Journal. Is they have these very unusual editors not to be named, that put this kind of thud out. And then ironically this comes up in a random hearing over in DC that really didn't have anything to do with what's going to actually be done here. Then you have Senator Jerry Moran, who is opposing clarity. So he's the newest one that has come out of the cobwebs here.
Speaker 2: And has entered the case.
Speaker 1: And I still this guy has never even been mentioned by any of the lobbyists that I've.
Speaker 2: Talked to, lobbyists that I've talked to, that this guy is even an issue.
Speaker 1: And then right after that, Rebecca, you have Wall Street Journal putting out another piece talking about Wells Fargo rolling out a token it's deposit program that's not even available right now for corporate clients.
Speaker 2: So this looks very orchestrated to me.
Speaker 1: I know how dirty these guys are now because we've been covering this for a couple of years and I'm surprised how many dirty tricks they're playing. What are we going to expect from them going into September?
Speaker 4: Well, what I think this is really set in the stage four Paul is like, you know, either we can in the digital asset world, and I'm in both worlds, right, I'm in both, But in the digital asset world, if we allow in other words, if they make it seem like they are going to not vote for Clarity at all unless the banking problem is fixed, we might get a Clarity Act, Paul, But is it going to be the Clarity Act that keeps America as the innovator or is it going to be a Clarity Act that puts a massive moat around our legacy banks and doesn't allow the United States to innovate.
Speaker 3: It really is offensive that we are innovating.
Speaker 4: I mean literally SpaceX and Nvidia, you know, are looking at starmind, you know, data centers in space.
Speaker 3: We're able to be doing.
Speaker 4: That, but we can't get you know, financial mechanations passed in our own Congress that are protecting legacy technology. And in other words, what I'm trying to say is, if you start to see sinators now kind of pulling back and saying we aren't even going to vote for this, especially on the Republican side, unless this deals with the concerns we have for small town Kansas city banks. I'm sorry, Senator, we can't change the time. We are in a period of moving to blockchain. It is happening globally. This is not a US based thing where the US Congress can come in and say no, no, no, we're going to protect the banks. This is a global sweep to a new way of transacting financial transactions. And thank god, I actually think that wells Fargo. It's interesting that they are now talking about tokenization on the blockchain. It's kind of like, not the same, but similar to the way, you know, we've been talking about Japanese banks getting on board and saying we'll be your infrastructure, will roll this out, We're going to be your go to to make crypto currencies work. So I don't know if they're trying to give banks more time to see if they can come up with a way that they can get into the game. But if they are trying to scare us now that this might not even have sixty votes because the banks are so vocal, then you know, we could either get no act or we could get an ACT that we don't want, And how is that helpful for us? That's not that's the exact opposite of what we need. So this is a huge problem, all right.
Speaker 1: So there there has been kind of a situation like this, Rebecca. If you look back at Netflix and their potential acquisition with Warner Brothers, this was kind of because everybody was looking at that as you know, either it's going to go sideways, it's going to go down if it doesn't happen. But the moment that they were out of the bidding, it actually allowed that industry to kind of move along, you know. And I'm just wondering, if clarity does go off the table, is this a okay we now have certainty that that's not going to happen, and can we move along from there?
Speaker 2: Do you think we'd see some sideways a crash?
Speaker 1: Where do you where would you see the digital asset market going if it doesn't go through?
Speaker 4: I mean, if we have status quo, we have to look at what is status quo? Like, you don't get new you know, clarity around regulation around.
Speaker 3: What is this? You know, who is in charge?
Speaker 4: We already pretty much know, it's not going to be you know, from the from the perspective of it being a commodity and not belonging under the c SEC as a security.
Speaker 3: If we can agree that that's the.
Speaker 4: Framework we're all operating under right now without in the absence of clarity, then perhaps it's not the worst thing because we can continue to innovate and yet know that the Congress can't get a bipartisan you know, consensus on how.
Speaker 3: To regulate this, and so what does that leave The.
Speaker 4: Only concern, of course, the huge, the biggest concern is that if that is not enough of of clarity for the operations that are moving forward with implementing blockchain solutions and tokenization, all these you know, stable point issuers, all of these things, if they cannot if they don't feel they have the regulatory framework security and it's it's clear enough that they feel comfortable to move forward to actually implement all of this, all the solutions and all the things they want.
Speaker 3: To bring forward, then that that would be the problem.
Speaker 4: Right they're too afraid that they that they are going to do that it's not clearly defined and basically be sued, and so then you could really stifle innovation from not having a regulatory framework that people feel comfortable operating it, and that would be the biggest problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean we are in a position now, and you mentioned the ethics situation. I want to play a clip for you because this is Trump talking about this, and it was a bit surprising to me. I was kind of taken back by how far along ethics was.
Speaker 2: Let me play this clip.
Speaker 7: But I do it very simply because we can't let China have it or Japan have it. And in the bill, they want me to be different than everybody else, and so you're against that way. So I'm like, well, I don't mind putting it in a blind trust. I don't run myself anyway. I let my kids run it. You know, they're not involved in government. I don't talk to them about government. I truck them about much other than to say I love you kids. You know, they're good kids. That takes a lot of pressure of our dollar. It's a good thing for our country.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: So Trump right there saying I'm willing to do a blind trust. This has been another factor that the Democrats have kind of pushed for administration that's ever been exposed to this kind of restriction and even though it's going to be a temporary restriction, even until he's out office, so it's like there are only targeting this guy. I think Trump is looking at using Clarity as leverage, saying, hey, you need to get this cross or otherwise it's going to look good bad for you Democrats. And you know, the other alternative is is that it actually may be the economy that everybody's pressing on. What do you think, Yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Mean, I think that the average your audience accepted, you know, the average American is not following what Clarity is, what it does, even what the digital you know, conversion to tokenization and crypto platforms, blockchain is even happening.
Speaker 3: So I don't think that the mainstream voter is clued in.
Speaker 4: It's not going to be Paul until these things actually start affecting how you're checking out and your you know, your ability to really start to leverage this as stable coins and as these things become more of the mainstream way to pay, then I think it would have a much bigger impact for those of us that are in the know. I think that this is a really big problem that it has that it's been over a year since the House passed it, and that the Senate hasn't been.
Speaker 3: Able to get it done.
Speaker 4: And in the absence of getting it done, if it creates innovation outside of us, that is an absolute problem that Trump should be harping on. And the and the incidence of getting it done before the midterms. But having it be protective too protective of the banks. I think that's a whole another thing that you could really harp on with the with we don't.
Speaker 3: I don't want that. I want that the least.
Speaker 4: I'd rather have none, nothing at all, than an act that is going to try to put this massive mode around our banking industry. I I believe if you have to legislate and oppose and and and and instead of innovating. If you're legislating instead of innovating, you've already lost.
Speaker 3: You're already a dying industry.
Speaker 4: And it's it's time for you to get like Wills Fargo is doing and saying what can we do on the blockchain? What can we do it with tokenization? And so yeah, this is a huge problem for America. Whether the average American voter is any has any clue about this at all. I I have a feeling that they're too involved in social media to even understand with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I think to your point is the innovation cycles sometimes are well ahead of what mainstream is exactly, and then they only realize that down the road and find out, oh, we're behind because we didn't, you know, our lawmakers didn't make moves back three years ago, which is what we're talking about now.
Speaker 4: And I just want to say, I am still so disgusted if we as a country pass a bill that only has an ethics provision that relates to the current sitting administration. I just can't even put into words how disgusting that is, Like, you really don't care about the ethics for anybody else except for this sitting president. And even if they want to say, well, he offered it to begin with, Even if they want to say that, if you're serious about ethics, why would it apply to every administration? Why would it apply to every member of Congress? Why does it apply to just a sitting administration?
Speaker 3: A president? Is disgusting?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: I want to go over to the rate potential rate hike and possibly maybe a rate pause. We'll see, how do you think this changes Warsh's position? Just the jobs numbers. I know, the you know, the inflation numbers haven't come in yet, but what about just this job's numbers. Is he looking at this any differently?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: I think he's vindicated.
Speaker 4: I think the consternation that happened in the financial markets and all the financial media last week about his FOMC meeting and you know, his ability, his lack of wanting to give guidance, his lack of wanting to really control the short end of the curve, even though we had three dissenters. I think that he was very clear that he wants to give less guidance, maybe possibly have less meetings, and he thinks that the market itself will do a lot of the heavy lifting. It certainly did on the long end. You know, from after the FOMC meeting, so you had a lot of people and the financial media it was kind of weird. They're coming out and saying, you know, oh gosh, there's a real strong case for hikes and he's you know, he's not doing it. And they were really questioning him already, like you know, give the guy a minute, give him a beat. And now that we see this weakness in the labor market, this is really making those people that were really kind of out there beating a drum saying, gosh, you really should have taken action there. There was really a lot enough data to support it.
Speaker 3: I think that he's vindicated, and.
Speaker 4: This just lets us know that, you know, a lot of this. We also got a may revisions downward as well, So if you look at the June and made revisions together, it's over one hundred thousand jobs downward that we weren't expecting. And then also we did expect this to be a relatively positive you know number at eighty five. Eighty to eighty five was consensus. We had some out letters that said one hundred and fifteen, but for the most part we were at, you know, an eighty eighty five consensus, and to get a loss of twenty three with a consensus that high, obviously the ADP members came in week this week, but nobody was expecting this large of a loss, And this just obviously boosts Worsh's position to wait and see, to let the market do the finagling and the talking. And again, I think he's going to continue to have this stance until his task force really deliver the data that they're supposed to deliver to him by the end of the year, and I think after he has the data from the task force, we'll start to see a lot more opinions and changes being formulated. But I really think he's trying to give enough space for the market to breathe and for these numbers to come in and let's see what the market is really doing. I think that was very smart, very strategic, and I'm glad that he's not getting ruffled by the financial media basically trying to tell him and push him, really push him to take action.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I think the situation with the FED is one he was put in a pretty hard position. The real question will be as if we do really see any kind of consensus on inflation numbers, because those will be the key components coming back here in just a little bit.
Speaker 2: So with not only jobs.
Speaker 1: And inflation, you look at GDP and what that may look like throughout the end of the year, Moon numbers potentially could be coming in.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: If the economy is truly cooling, then maybe this is a position that warsh is kind of queuing up for. I want to jump over to something that Besant did and everybody knows about the famous you know, buy Japanese yen note. So here is a quote, here's a clip of Besant talking about this issue and how it applies to the end.
Speaker 6: Take a look automatically, that should lead to more dollar strength over time.
Speaker 4: Are we intervening in the currency market right now strengthening the ends happening?
Speaker 3: Absolutely not.
Speaker 6: We have a strong dollar policy.
Speaker 1: Kobe Eesy put out the end carry trade maybe is dying. In other words, the carry trade is losing its influence in the market.
Speaker 2: We have a different opinion on this.
Speaker 1: But do you think that Besant is in fact trying to orchestrate some sort of market correlation to where the dollar and the end are playing into this? Where do you Why do you think he's going this direction?
Speaker 3: Well, there's no doubt.
Speaker 4: So you know, the end was that it's low and forty years and the dollar was at strongest than forty years. You can't have with all of the carry trade that has been executed, with how much a capital is in our markets through and from the carry trade, you cannot have that reverse. We cannot see a reverse carry trade. And so you have you know, Japan obviously buying its own in but you had a really interesting thing. It's just really coming out that what they did last Thursday, last Friday was obviously Besent did sell, but he sold euros and so he bought yen not through selling dollars, because he is very clear that he wants a strong dollar policy.
Speaker 3: He does not want to weaken the dollar to support the en.
Speaker 4: So what they did is circumvent that and go out and sell euros to actually buy in.
Speaker 3: And the issue, of course.
Speaker 4: With the ECB is that they did not let the ECB know ahead of time. They told them, They alerted them after the fact, and that's kind of not been done. There's usually more Western coordination that you would normally reach out and talk about that first. That wasn't done, it was executed and then they were informed, and I think that that is that says a lot.
Speaker 2: You look at Japan's FSA.
Speaker 1: This is a whole new division that's set up to do basically to orchestrate digital assets and stable coins.
Speaker 2: It starts today, Yeah sout, so here we go.
Speaker 1: Japan's Financial Services Agency will create a dedicated division to oversee digital assets and stable coins, which are digital assets pegged to FIA currencies. So this is happening with one of their biggest banks, which is SBI. So you look at that happening right now, and it seems as though this almost sounds like they're putting the carry trade on chain to me. And this is a good point of this right here. Here's the Remember this happened not too long ago. This was talking about truck drivers that would be able to receive stable coins, and essentially it was Amazon Japan which was among one of the clients that were rolling out these stable coin payments.
Speaker 2: So this is real.
Speaker 1: This is the ultimate of what should be happening here in the United States.
Speaker 3: That was exactly where I was just going to say. It's like, look at Japan.
Speaker 4: Their bank is one of their largest banks, is saying hey, I'm SBI, I'm going to be your your backbone. Then you have them creating an entire you know, government body around just this and we can't even get our two sides to agree because we have to protect legacy industries and prevent a presidency from making money on blockchain.
Speaker 3: It's sad. It's sad.
Speaker 4: It's almost like I have to say it's got I have to say it, you know, Paul. It's like we are literally watching this transpire and us losing prominence as and globally in front of our eyes.
Speaker 3: We're watching it in front of our eyes. I it's it's sad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen, we've had Soda what Nambi on the show before. And this guy is part of the organization that essentially helped set this up. And this was a tweet he put out in early August and what he said the big statement right here in the coming months, we will make the on chain yen carry trade possible.
Speaker 2: Then you look at some of.
Speaker 1: The reporting that's been coming out of this. I want to go to a clip real quick that has Sota talking about this, and then I want to show you an inside report here.
Speaker 2: Take a look.
Speaker 8: For example, you know in the US has gpui on the branch sheet, and you would like to use GPI savory coin for on chance at the monument.
Speaker 2: How much capital do you think is ready to deploy.
Speaker 8: Our target at the end of the year is likely a couple over one hundred million, But incoming years VI would like to issue you know, billions, even you know, ten billions or even more.
Speaker 2: Billions, even more.
Speaker 1: All right, So that's that's a big deal, especially by end of year.
Speaker 2: That would be a very fast uptake in general.
Speaker 1: Wow, Japanese institutions care more about ethereum versus bitcoin.
Speaker 2: Yes, this was.
Speaker 1: Way before, guys, that one Japan started initiating all these regulatory.
Speaker 2: Measures, way before. It was also.
Speaker 1: Before we started to see the architecture being revealed. Even though Soto was telling us right there in that interview, it's going to happen. And here we are July thirty first, and sure enough it has happened within that. You look at this right here, Rebecca, this is the uptake in crypto asset accounts in Japan.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: And this could literally go into the billions very quickly. To his point, how much of an impact and how would this work if the yen carry trade is actually transacted on chain, if there is a way that this starts to move into digital assets.
Speaker 4: To see that you have, you know, a massive industry economy like Japan being this innovative this fast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a little scary.
Speaker 4: I almost, I almost my brain is going to is Japan trying to be the leader of the of the digital financial revolution of the world? I mean, what has happened here? And it would make sense for them to try to do that ball because with a reverse carry trade, if they can get the carry trade on the blockchain and they can kind of obfuscate what the unwinding would be, you know in a traditional financial world, then they they're they're buying their relevance into the future.
Speaker 3: And yeah, that is.
Speaker 4: That means we're becoming also, I mean, you know, the carry trade being a separate issue again, just all of the things that they're doing to continue to be able to be relevant even in the in the face of rising yields, which is a problem for them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, rising eields problem for Japan. Obviously, we've seen this move and it was it was surprising to us even when we reported on it about a month ago, how fast Japan was moving on these regulatory alignments and then for their tax position already to be putting much in frame. I mean they went down from like a what was a fifty percent taxation on crypto gains capital gains down to like a twenty percent. So the likelihood of tax orientation along with innovation, along with regulation, now you've got the trifecta of everything happening right, which is usually what drives markets.
Speaker 4: Exactly, which is why my brain is forming a hypothesis saying, is Japan really making a play here to be the innovator financially of the blockchain?
Speaker 1: Well, SBI probably is going to have a big, big portion of that, and we know how that plays into a lot of other the digital assets out there. You guys know what I'm talking about before. Okay, So I have two more clips for you before I let you go. This one is Tom Lee, and Tom Lee is somewhat of a permeable and he's got another statement here to happen in August, and I want to get your opinion if you think that's a possibility.
Speaker 9: Take a look the de leveraging that happened a couple of weeks ago, put a lot of cash on the sidelines, got sentiment quite bearish, and then on top of people getting very skeptical of the FED, got markets to de risk. And now I think, as earnings have been good and I think there's a rethink of how inflation might be cooler than expected, and of course AI is still strong, there's going to be a chase. I think that chase takes us towards seventy nine hundred eight thousands.
Speaker 6: Most people who are putting out bullish notes site.
Speaker 2: Both of the facts that you did.
Speaker 6: There were some froth that needed to be worked out, there was some leverage that got a little bit too high, and all of that needed to be worked out.
Speaker 2: And then the backbone of the whole thing the earnings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so earnings has been somewhat inflationary. You know, we've just continued to see that. I wouldn't say all of it though, is of where we're trading right now, well upwards of over seven thousand now, and you look at the S and P five hundred as it sets right now, eight thousand.
Speaker 2: What do you think I mean?
Speaker 4: Remember I had told you before that I think we could easily be at eight thousand by the end of the year. I don't know that we'll get straight to eight thousand this month, although a lot of people are calling for it. But you know, it's just been you know, Paul, these earnings are just outrageous outside. You cannot discount SMP five hundred doing fifty percent earnings growth in one year. You cannot contain that. So it is inflationary. It is a hyperbolic. It will push the markets higher. We were, you know, we had gotten into the fear territory again, when all that froth was being worked through and all of that leverage was being worked through, and now.
Speaker 3: We're back over to greed.
Speaker 4: We're back to the you know, fifty nine to sixty on the on the greed scale, So people are less afraid now of a pullback. I do think we have the August option expirations August twenty first, so that could be some consternation there because there's a big rollover. But I mean, I have absolutely believed that eight thousand is very possible, don't I don't ever like to say it's going to be you know, like like this month or even next month, but at the rate, at the clip rate, as long as we don't have a scare. And obviously one of the biggest reservations that I have is the AI the moon shot Kimmy three, what that vulnerability to our capex because we are so driven right now on f y twenty seven and even twenty eight capex projections. The hyperscalers are doing great. Mag seven is discounted and doing better. So you've got a lot of things moving in the right direction. But again, if we do get some kind of additional hey, we can do this faster, cheaper in China. Then that will have an impact on Capex, which will have a deliritating impact down the chain, because all everything is a rising tide. The AI tide is rising all of these boats together.
Speaker 2: Hey, I want to show one last clip here.
Speaker 1: This is Sandy over at Franklin Templeton set a call and she's she and I have been on the show many times around where Franklin Templeton is going. They're a pretty aggressive organization right now, they've just added some new digital asset people. But listen to what she had to say, and then I want to get your opinion on certain tokens.
Speaker 10: Take a look, right, if Franklin Templeton is recording our future investment transactions on a blockchain like ethereum, you need to own e. And so demand for the native cryptocurrencies by people who are actually operating businesses in the space, I think is going to surge. And then as the cryptocurrency surge, the treasuries of these foundations start to have more and more capital that they can deploy to developers to begin developing apps, and then the quality of those apps starts going up, which we're already seeing in the gaming industry. I mean it used to be I needed to own the equity of a company to capture growth, and now I really believe you need to own the tokens of a network to capture growth. That just the fact that everybody says by October the markets are going to turn. The markets will probably start to turn prior to October because that anticipation of that event, people are going to want to be positioned before that to capture that growth opportunity. You need to own tokens.
Speaker 2: All right, So talking her book, I get it.
Speaker 1: I'm fine with that. You know, this is Franklin Templeton. We love them, and you guys kind of understand the position. But if you do look at Ethereum, which is what she's referencing, this is a twenty two percent move in a month, all right, not bad for if you're buying the bottom at Ethereum right there at around fifteen hundred, trading right almost at two thousand now nineteen seventeen. As we record today, with clarity possibly getting some clarity one way or the other, the market starting to get a correction an eight thousand s and p Japan going full tilt into digital assets. I feel like this is coiling up for a bull run here, Rebecca, Am I wrong? Am I too early?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 3: I don't think you're wrong.
Speaker 4: The timing is always the thing, especially when we're in the middle of monetization and innovation, right, So I'm talking about monetization on the AI side, on the stock on the equity side, and then we're innovating and implementing those innovations as we go. So I don't think you're wrong. The timing is the question. Yeah, and of course anything that could derail it. I mean again, I would rather have no clarity than a clarity that is too protective of legacy. It's just not what we need to listen to her. It's like this is moving, it's happening, and you need to be buying, and you need to be positioned now. You know, it's too late to be talking about in October time when we're talking about we need to be doing these things now.
Speaker 2: So I go to the AI trade.
Speaker 1: You could go to the AI trade and look at that, and many people would say, well, you've already missed the AI trade. You needed to be positioned eighteen months ago, which is what people will say in twelve months for digital assets I believe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I think, I don't think you're wrong. I've been a long time believer of Etheroerem, specifically because of their smart contracts, the ability. I mean that to me is really a future way of we're doing as a lawyer, you.
Speaker 3: Know, contracting.
Speaker 4: It's not going to be the traditional way of doing contracting. It's going to be a blockchain platform. It's going to be completely different. I'm a huge, big fan of ethereum and I do think that it's implications long term are massive for commercialization.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you look at the move that Robin Hood has made with robin Hood Chain. That alone, I think is going to make it or bring it mainstream. We're already seeing, you know, insaane growth within that chain itself, and the possibilities are just beginning.
Speaker 2: And Vlad's pretty cagey.
Speaker 1: I think he's going to ask for forgiveness on a lot of his strategies, and which is what Robin Hood is, you know.
Speaker 2: Famous for.
Speaker 3: That's what you have to do in this environment.
Speaker 4: You have to just do it and then ask for you know, forgetness after the fact, because you can't innovate and such an uncertain environment, you have to just.
Speaker 3: Do it yourself. You have to go forward and then deal with the consequences.
Speaker 1: All right, you guys, If you want to reach Rebecca Wallser, you can do that over at Walls or Wealth Management.
Speaker 2: She of course, is on the show quite a bit. We love to have her.
Speaker 1: She always got to has a great insight. So Rebecca, thank you so much for coming in there.
Speaker 3: We please so much. Paul is great to have you in.
Speaker 4: Let's pray for a big bull run and let's p let's and some actual clarity around clarity.
Speaker 3: We need it.
Speaker 1: If you like this video, like and subscribe, drop a comment down below, and also join our free private member group.
Speaker 2: The link is in the description.