Speaker 1: Lingua Boost Hindi Lesson forty eight.
Speaker 2: Hi, we just wanted you to know that this lesson is part of a Lingua Boost language course. You can download the entire audio course, including a PDF book with all the phrases, on our website linguaboost dot com. Okay, let's get back to the lesson.
Speaker 1: In this lesson, you will learn the following phrases.
Speaker 3: What is she like? She is nice and friendly. What does he look like? He is quite tall, he has got brown hair and blue eyes. Does he look like his mother or his father? He looks like his father.
Speaker 1: Now let's get started, listen and repeat.
Speaker 3: What is she like?
Speaker 4: Vehic ski jessy hair, vehic ski jessy hair.
Speaker 5: She is nice and friendly, Uchi.
Speaker 4: On friendly hair, uchi on friendly hair.
Speaker 3: What does he look like?
Speaker 4: Voo gasadicta hair, vook Gasa dicta hair. He is quite tall, vo coffee lumber hair Voke coffee lumbah.
Speaker 3: He's got brown hair and blue eyes.
Speaker 4: Ernilia, Ernilia.
Speaker 3: Does he look like his mother or his father?
Speaker 4: Giavo up Marada Hey yeah An, giavo up maradta hey yeah An.
Speaker 3: He looks like his father.
Speaker 4: Vet apna vet apnate hair.
Speaker 1: Let's go through the phrases one more time. Listen and repeat.
Speaker 4: What is she like vehic ski jessy hair, vehic skid jessy hair. She is nice and friendly, uchi On friendly hair, uchi on friendly hair.
Speaker 3: What does he look like?
Speaker 4: Vook gasadicta hair, vook Gasta hair. He is quite tall, Voo coffee lumber hair, vocaffee lombah.
Speaker 3: He's got brown hair and blue eyes.
Speaker 4: Ernilia keh h, Ernilia Keh.
Speaker 3: Does he look like his mother or his father?
Speaker 4: Giavo up ni Maquira dicta, Hey yeah, Abneta giavo up n Makera dicta hey yeah, Abnate Petar.
Speaker 3: He looks like his father ve abn.
Speaker 4: Vet up nip.
Speaker 2: This lesson is part of a Lingo a Boost language course. You can download the entire audio course, including a pdf book with all the phrases, on our website lingo aboost dot com. Right now, we have a great offer on this language course. Okay, let's get back to the lesson.
Speaker 1: We'll do it once again, but now in random order. Don't forget to repeat the phrases out loud.
Speaker 3: Does he look like his mother or his father?
Speaker 4: Gavo up nimuktra dita Hey yah upnip Ha gavo up n muck it Radta hey yeah up nip.
Speaker 3: He is quite tall.
Speaker 4: Voke Coffee Lomba hair, Voke Coffee Lomba hair.
Speaker 3: He's got brown hair and blue eyes.
Speaker 4: Ornelia Ernelia.
Speaker 5: She is nice and friendly, chi On friendly hair, chi On friendly hair.
Speaker 3: What does he look like?
Speaker 4: Vuka ha?
Speaker 3: What is she like?
Speaker 4: Vehic skid? Yes? He had vehic skid, Yes he had.
Speaker 3: He looks like his father.
Speaker 4: Vet A Nate, vet A Nate.
Speaker 1: This time, try to answer before the native speaker. When you hear, how do you say, followed by a phrase?
Speaker 3: What is she like?
Speaker 4: Vehic skid?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: He had vehic is skid, Yes he had.
Speaker 3: She is nice and friendly.
Speaker 4: Uchi or friendly hair, uchi or friendly hair.
Speaker 3: How do you say? What is she like?
Speaker 4: Vehiciskid jessy hair, vehiciskid jessy hair.
Speaker 3: What does he look like?
Speaker 4: Vuc Gasadicta hair, vuk Gasa dicta hair.
Speaker 3: How do you say? She is nice and friendly?
Speaker 4: Uchi on friendly hair, uchi on friendly hair.
Speaker 3: He is quite tall.
Speaker 4: Vocaffee Lomba hair, Vocaffee Lomba hair.
Speaker 3: How do you say? What does he look like?
Speaker 4: Vocsa dicta hair vocasa dicta hair.
Speaker 3: He has got brown hair and blue eyes.
Speaker 4: Ornelia Cah Ernelia Cah.
Speaker 3: How do you say he is quite tall?
Speaker 4: Vo coffee lomba ha, vo coffee lombah.
Speaker 3: Does he look like his mother or his father?
Speaker 4: Giavo up n make rata Hey? Yeah? Upnet ha? Giavo up n make rata, Hey, yeah, upnet.
Speaker 3: How do you say he's got brown hair and blue eyes?
Speaker 4: Who Ernilia kehe, ernilia.
Speaker 3: Kehe he looks like his father?
Speaker 4: H abne pita jasadicta he ver abne pita jasadicta.
Speaker 3: Hey, how do you say? Does he look like his mother or his father?
Speaker 4: Giavo up ni maquira dictah? Yeah, abne petaquitar ha. Giavo up ni maquira dicta Hey yeah, abne petaquitar ha.
Speaker 3: How do you say he looks like his father?
Speaker 4: Vettup nap pita jaadicta. Hey, vet up nap pita jaadicta. Hey.
Speaker 1: This is the end of the lesson. Check out our courses at lingua boost dot com.