Speaker 1: Nineteen am where I am where you? Oh look the counter is working again. Cool. I can delete that email it's about to send to saying that's good. Yesterday the counter did not work, and I was like, I wonder if it's because they don't want me to. Oh look it's gone again. That didn't take too long. What the hell now let's back again? All right? Well, whatever, it has some issues. If you guys are not seeing this on Rumble, it's because you're not refreshing, all right. So if you've been sitting here stagnant waiting for it, then it's because you have been doing that. It's not initiating. Possibly that's a thing I have no just myself personally. Okay, So it doesn't matter when I have my energy drinks. It doesn't matter when I drink coffee. I'm getting to a point here that it's gonna be relevant to everybody. It doesn't matter because when it's time for me to go to bed, if I'm tired and I'm actually feeling tired, and you know, like I want to do something, but I would feel like I don't have enough energy to it, I say, Okay, today's today's done. We're gonna we're going to wrap up and call it a day, right, move on, put that on the itinerary for the next day. If I didn't get it, to get to it, well, funny thing that happens. So I'll sleep for like an hour and then, like I said, if I go to bed at ten, I got a bet at midnight. I got to bet at freaking nine thirty, all right, so it does it doesn't matter. I will wake up about an hour later, sometimes too if I get lucky, sometimes forty minutes, and then I'm stirring around looking for something. Now, I did just stop vaping about three weeks ago, so maybe it's that impulse. But I don't feel like I need to do that, so I don't know what the issue is. And so that happens until about four thirty five o'clock in the morning, and then when Rebecca wakes up around four. So it could also be her presence in the room with me that may be affecting this, because she's potentially just riddled with fucking a legion of demons and I just sense it. Maybe that's that could be it, or it's something else. So when she gets up and starts doing her starting her day, it seems like that's wrong the exact same time that I can finally sleep for a longer period of time. What does all that mean? I don't know, but I know that they have these new fucking stupid uh we call it street lights right outside our house, one of them where we set out our garbage can, and that may play a role. It could also be let's see that turned on. Yeah, but there's nothing there, Okay, that may play a role. And then we again we have total zero? Is that true? Now we have five people here, so what what is that happening? I'm gonna do a refresh on this and see if that helps another back. What is up with this? They would think, how are you supposed to doing anything? If it keeps on dropping to zero on? Yeah, there's something messed up with this thing. And I promise I was never going to use this Rumbull studio again, but I can put more destinations on it. So I was like, well, screw that. I'm going to do four destinations tomorrow and not three. And that's the way it's gonna roll. And I might be able to do more through obs if I get some answers as to how to get the audio to work, so I don't have to keep on pulling up a video. I mean, I could do everything on the on the OBS side, so it's all set up and just click through through my list rather than on my scenes, rather than having to mess around with pulling it up from stream yard and having all that be slowing things down. So the other thing, aside from the sleep thing, that I've had a lot of people tell me is happening to them and they're also and even I've been listening to people who like doctor Eric berg whom I'm not a huge fan of, used to be not doctor Bergman. John Bergman is awesome, and that's a whole different person. Both are dcs, so it's kind of confusing Berg and Bergmann. It's not the same person, Doctor David Berg. I guess her things. David, he made a video not too long ago talking about sleep patterns with that were similar to that. Having that issue now he equates it to some kind of sugar thing. Doctor Gliden might as well. It might not actually be the truth, but it could also be something like the invisible death that they call radiation causing that to happen, Sucking nutrientside her body, ripping copper from you, making you need and want something. So if that's because of the shit that's going on the Wi Fi in the house or whatever the hell it is, that would potentially make some sense. Right, I'm surrounded by a six. No, there's five here in a light stand and you can't see it. But it's like a I want to want to call it professional because it tips on its own weight, because it's a cheap stand, but it's a professional light at least with the with the cover on it. That's five lights in there and three over here. These ones, I think I've made the not so deadly ones. I used to have the spiral ones and people said they're like the twisting ones, and people said they are like death lights. I don't know what the hell that means, but they are round ones. Now I'm still led, of course, but I'm sure. I mean, I think they are. You can't dim them, they'll start flickering. So there's all that. And when I tug my daughter to out on Sunday. This is the other part. So I took my daughter out on Sunday, and what happens I'm pulling out if by development or the you know where we live here, and you know, I'm looking down the road to see if I can take it right. Pharaoh looks like she's looking the same way, and I was like, oh crap, did you see that? It's like what that bird just fell out of the sky and is twitching on the ground. And she looked over a little bit closer. She's like, yeah, I don't know if because of her height, if she was able to see it or now. Uh, but it was a morning dove that just as I was turning to look down the road just came, just dropped out of the sky and hit the ground and was twitching, like did you like his legs a little legs were kicking, And I'm like, what the hell?
Speaker 2: I mean?
Speaker 1: They spray a lot around here. There's farms all over the place, so they're spraying pesticides. They're using helicopters in the night and small airplanes, and they're spraying the shit out of everywhere around our development. I told you when I jog around here, I get or ride my bike. I was almost blind for two freaking weeks one time, and then I got really sick the other time because probably the wind. There's a lot of dust, and I sprayed that stuff and it's into dust and the dust gets in the air. So yeah, I want to set that all up because I want to show you this, uh ye, and then we'll get into the introduction and get going here. Now, I'll take a look at this and then I'll then I'll explain a little bit more with the next video. It's not there's no audio, but look at these like one looks like a farmhouse coming up, I think right there, see how they're tightly closer and it looks looks like a barn silo, Like I mean, that's a litle bit more obvious. It is a smoke stack looking thing. That one's pretty pretty well, haud. And that's the type that you look at and you're like, why are they dressing it up like it's going duck hunting if it's not a military installment? Oh, to make it look more pretty and look like more like nature. No, no, no, no, I'm surprised those trees around it have not shown signs of being messed with you as far as like deterioration and dying. Who knows what they look like on the inside, though, we have one like that around here. Like I said, this, Bruce, this is kind of shitty h video quality. Can you guys hear that too, Like you can hear the audio the video, And then they have that that fence around there, so they're protecting the installment. So again that's another indication to me and I don't look look look at what it's gonna show you. Notice you're about to die day back. Radio frequency energy may exceed exposure limits. So but thank god they have that wooden fence there to keep you protected. It leaks up to four and a half feet or whatever the hell of the height is. Yeah, wonderful, wonderful. Yeah, even though radiation does not require a medium and can pass through things. Uh yeah, what are you gonna do with a wooden fence except keep people out from destroying it because it's destroying their families and or and their health. Right, So what's that? What's the fence really for? The protect it not you. That's not the type you can just take out with a BB gun, right, it's not the type you can like, like that's fine for li fi freaking uh street lights for now a twenty two ur a baby gun could uh at least make them have to continue to work to put them back up. That's ah, that requires a feel for chainsaw, and I would be wearing a fair day suit when I was getting close to it. Anyway, let's see what like test a Helo cancer or something's album.
Speaker 2: Everybody about the sound today is sinking thousand, twelve thirty pm two founds. Yeah, so in the media, I know nineteen minutes after the caseophy thing was done then had to come up. I guess.
Speaker 1: I didn't know it until someone.
Speaker 2: If you've heard of Gwyn Tower looking.
Speaker 1: Up all right with this this video is awful, So let's go back to something else. But Gwen Towers is the whole point here, right, something I just just just basically was introduced to the term, and I was like, well, if it's Gwinn Stephanie on a pole, that would be fine with me. But it's it's unfortunately not what they mean. I'm actually not too far removed from Gwen Stefani, not not in relation, but my my brother played hockey with Winn off his wind of her cousins in Upstate New York, Dan Stephanie, I think Dan Dance is her actual brother, but there was another Dan. I think like one of their nephews or something could have been a different first name. That's gotta find where I sent it. Okay, So here's a couple of cool things here that we're gonna love to watch and see this good?
Speaker 2: What a fuck? Sorry?
Speaker 1: Get back here, right? Yeah? All right, So here's this. I hope there's nobody so good. So remember the jack nut that moved from like what was it Chicago or something? I forgot where it was? Chief John Pelletiery, the guy who was in Lahina when he was allowing and kind of making it impossible for people to leave and raising the casualty level of the firestorm event that they that they caused over in Lahina. So it kind of counter relates to these whole towers and you know, at least the energy weapons that we're discussing here. Former Las Vegas police official Okay, so was from Las Vegas. It was the Vegas shooting in Chicago. Sorry, my bad. I could have just fucking read that.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Former Las Vegas police official named as defendant in new Sean Diddy Combe's lawsuit. Gee, I wonder why he'd be affiliated with that. This undated photo released by the County of Maluai show is Malwai Police Chief John Pelletier has been pleading for patients while bodies of victims of Hawaii's deadly wildfires are found and identified. He also recalled the excruciating experience of vitifying relatives after another sudden and massive blah blah blah. Right, because you know he was, he was. That's that's their their god man when it comes to orchestrated events where they kill a bunch of people in real life. What makes us eeming leader is that he was also the police chief of Vegas during the concert shooting. It doesn't take a rocket surgeon ha ha ha ha, funny guy to figure out something extremely shady is going on here. You're going to keep a close eye on this one.
Speaker 2: So there's that.
Speaker 1: Now, words lights, I got to read it. Okay, these are not cell phone towers. Look up Quinn Tower. So they are ground penetrating and they up to five hundred feet in the air. Apparently too, they affect, so you know when birds fall out your sky, you have to ask yourself, what is that tower that's near our houses, by our fire department and by our schools. Ground Wave Emergency Network allows specific frequencies to be telered to the geomagnetic field strength in each area, allowing the magnetic field to be altered. So it's a little tech, it's a little tessel like in nature, and it kind of lends credence to the whole ether and our energized atmosphere. They are connected to HARP, smart readers, cell phone and Wi Fi, et cetera. GWHEN ground wave emergency network transmitters. These are this is all by the way, military installations. Right when they knock out your shit, their stuff is going to work just fine. Their drones will still find their data, and they'll still come in murder you, even though if you'll just because you're knocked into the stone age doesn't mean that the high tech military that's out to kill you is going to do it to themselves. Transmitters plays two and miles apart across the USA allows specific frequencies to be tailored to g magnetic field strength in each area, allowing the magnetic field to be altered. I didn't just read that. It's just been repeated twice. I don't know why they did that. They they operate in the very low frequency range. That's what VF is. With transmissions between VLF and one and one S five Killer Hurtz. They also emit ultra high frequency waves UHF of two and twenty five to four her Mega hurts killer hurts, Mega hurts right killer herds are small. The VLF signal travel signals travel by waves that hug the ground rather than radiate into the atmosphere. They hug the ground. What is on the ground your fucking feet? What does that mean? It's going directly. It's not just because you see those towers way up in the air with the little plates on them. Oh, well, that's gonna screw up the atmosphere. I should be fine on the ground. Nope, no, no, no, no no. It's literally frying you where you stand, is what this is saying, or altering the way your cells react in your mitochondria. Oh got a little fatigue lately? Hmm? Developing strange cancers?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 1: And you didn't get the shots?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 1: Interesting? The VLF signal travels by ways that hug the ground rather than radiate into the atmosphere. A GWEN station transmits up to a three hundred mile radius, the signal dropping off sharply over distance three hundred miles radius. The entire GWEN system consists of, depending on source of data from fifty eight to an intended three hundred transmitters spread across the USA. Each way, they tower two hundred and ninety nine to five hundred feet high. That's a bit tall. Three hundred three hundred foot okay, sorry, three hundred feet of copper wire fans out in a spoke like fashion. Spoke fans center outward. Okay, so not spiral, not spiral in the ground like your electriculture or anything that spoke factor from the base of the underground system. So what you're seeing above is not nearly what's going on in the ground. That's what they're saying. Interacting with the earth like a thin shelled conductor, radiating radio wave energy for very long distances through the ground. Imagine how that's affecting the ground water and your crops. The USA bays in this magnetic field which listen to this, The USA bathed in this magnetic field which rises to five hundred feet. Oh so, anything that's on a dial system, Hey, we need a flu we need flu like symptoms. What causes flu like symptence? Well, radiation does hey turn off that dial a little bit so we can start getting people convinced that they need a new vaccine. So that we can we can fucking kill them and they'll tacitly agree to it. Yeah, yeah, yeah, they'll they'll be begging us for them. In fact, the USA bays in this magnetic field which rises to five hundred feet, even going down to basements, so everyone is subject to mind controls. What this does, The whole artificial groundwave spreads out over USA like a web. Hey, that's funny. When I was a little child, I had I had a Spider Man shirt that for some reason said USA on it. Spider Man's crawling with his hand out like this, he says USA on the bottom. It was a tank top orange, red and blue, red, white and blue. Right, I'm sorry, not orange. And I am sitting there next to my grandmother and my grandfather, two of the most amazing human beings angels and in life form on my Whipper Snapper cover label from my hot Sauce. I preserved that picture because it was a good time. I like to reflect back into the time of my life where they weren't murdering out of my family members yet and they didn't break up and destroy our family with this lie of my aunt having leukemia. A cute one. It's such an acute one that it took them two and a half years of poisoner before they finally were able to kill him. Other three in her twenties, and then of course my grandmother and grandfather spiraled and divorced and all kinds of stuff, all because of that what had affected our family. They were together for like thirty years more. Maybe if you want a if you want to now, there's some bullshit about buying some crap heavy melo detacs, you know, because the ship that's in your body is going to be reacting with all that crap. So here's an interesting thing, and I hope he doesn't mind me sharing this. This is the weather pad of map. It's a weather pad of map, a fire map, so straight in line column of fire going right up through, clearing a path they can designate disaster area.
Speaker 2: So here you go.
Speaker 1: This is the FEMA or whatever hell the the Edgar Casey, So hold on, let me go back to this. Here is a recent weather pattern color coated next to the Egger Casey Naval Core of Engineers post cataclysm MAC. The orange goes straight up through the middle just like these, Like Casey predicted, making a giant canal. From the Gulf up through to the Great Lakes in Canada. A nice new economic zone, if you will. So here's where the fires at. This is where the fault line is, the new Madrid fault line. And then March six, two thousand and five, why are the wildfires in the USA not being blah blah blah? I don't know, but why are they in a straight goddamn line too? So all the orange right there is what you're looking at?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: And now here's that map? Are you seeing this?
Speaker 2: Ah? Good?
Speaker 1: You are lovely? All right, So we're good. All right, that one's done. It is going to be at me. Let me get let me pull up the FTJ first. I got it back out of the old video and bring up the new one. Excuse me, that was unintentional?
Speaker 2: Do it? Just me?
Speaker 1: Perring purp? All right?
Speaker 2: Is it? Yep? Good to get good? Good?
Speaker 1: It's gonna pause that And hello, nobody who's in chat? Oh there's fifteen people watching them? That's awesome. Okay. So yes, I did lie in a sense because I weighed the pros and cons. I actually set it up for stream Yard and I set it up for Rumble Studio. Today. I realized that throughout the video, because I, you know, click and through it yesterday. There's only certain times where my mouth was like, the whole time that I'm looking at it, it was off like I was watching a poorly dubbed Japanese martial arts film. But on the playback it was only in certain parts and it wasn't that. It wasn't that awful, So I said, I give it another shot. The counter works again now, and I wanted four destinations rather than three. I guess it was my final decision. But if I can ever figure out to get how to get the audio to play through stream yard or even from here on the onto this platform from all doing all my operations from OBS, that would be awesome. Without having to click on share screens here or there, that would be freaking perfect, because then I don't need to dance around and waste time without that clicking and setting up. I can just pull up already have it on my OBS. The problem is when you when you broadcast from OBS, you can't have people on that I'm aware of. I don't think you can and have people come on like in group talk or whatever. So I can't have guests on that I'm aware of, so I'm always gonna at least need And plus the the obs connecting directly sucks like it degrades the videos. It makes it very unstable. It's not really I don't think it's ever really intended to actually work. It's just to be like, hey, look, here's a feature that's useless. That's kind of like how life works. Right, here's a feature that's useless. Here's a female that's useless. She's gonna be really great for the first year, and then she's gonna forget her job, and you're gonna keep doing yours. I does keep dropping all of my video. Oh my god. So every time I move from a screen, this fucking things not showing. That's not good for you, especially when you're trying to do those things.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Yet, Oh I found another one of these the cool Ready, where's the other one? I wish they were in the same spot. So there's this one, and we all know that one's pretty sweet. But I made this one myself. But obviously you'll tell to be built to a difference.
Speaker 2: Mhm.
Speaker 1: It's jittery because even the letters have had as much coffee as I normally have before I start Now this introduction here, the one I'm playing night about the play right now. I like it for a couple of reasons. And if you listen to the lyrics of Carousel by my mister Bungle, that's part of the the video you got, you got some really dark stuff going on here, and we're talking about he's talking about hypnosis, he's talking about reality being all jacked up. If you want to know what's behind the show, you'll ride my keras. I'll hypnotize yourself. You lost the what you know, you lost the self that you once held. Mary go around your head to wake a sleep alive or dad.
Speaker 2: Right, So.
Speaker 1: This is kind of interesting, and that's playing while you're watching the uh the footage of they live part of it, and then you'll hear some other stuff. So I kind of like this introduction a lot for that reason because I'm actually paying attention to the lyrics even though the music is a little goofy, because it's mister Bungle. You're listening to the Ballbusters podcast.
Speaker 4: Time Prey turning love Me any so that Prey channing come back. So that as yet this bottle God nothing moons, but we bounced the run off looks make a do.
Speaker 2: You I'm gonna take you to make up a pet.
Speaker 4: We don't want to put the bacon theself a little gone around your say, wow, you'll mind, you'll know what lining you lie. Don't life the bud and black again, so down your life to fill the to on's help carry out around.
Speaker 2: Your head away gons may alive on.
Speaker 5: Thank you sirs, that you should have said.
Speaker 1: This is my juristictioning again.
Speaker 6: A one is closed as I have paid unswitch or bands.
Speaker 4: Three bands, three bags, three bad prey bad.
Speaker 2: This sn I never forget it.
Speaker 5: I can never forget you.
Speaker 2: I can never don't get caught broadcasting out of Uranus, stay grounded to Earth, learn the facts.
Speaker 1: We now returned to Ballbuster's podcast, already in violation.
Speaker 4: I thought that.
Speaker 1: An only bit of goodie. I think that was Rebecca doing the you're listening to the ball bus and the you know, don't get caught broadcasting out of Uranus. We now returned. All that stuff was her, so it's clipped. It was it was it was edited because he used to say staking out of the earth, learned the facts at fact hunter dot com. So, uh, George Hobson, I don't really talk to anymore. But that was we He used to have a website and he put some of our stuff together. We used to uh co host stuff. He was the first guest I ever had. I think, all right, maybe it was also the first time I was on someone else's plug. I don't I don't remember. Hope. We used to em up a lot. But if then we're out too, well, let's see. Oh, okay, so we're gonna get well, we gotta do this first. If you guys have seen the thumbnail, you'll notice that it says, if I used I used one of the in the whatever side, it's gonna be this side because there are things backwards here. Texically, I used one of your images that you shared in the chat yesterday and I put your name on it. Okay, doc, let's get started, and we're gonna be looking at and this is this is cool because there's somebody who asked me today. So I when I get orders in them, and are you working on a chunk of orders or I know, I have like a task to do before I can go, you know, seek out the next and print out the next batch of orders that I have to work on. I don't like I can kind of sometimes tell by the price what it is I purchase, if it's one item or something like that. So I kind of thought maybe there was a book in there and not just hot sauce. So somebody contacted me last night and asked me when it was gonna be sent out, and I said, oh, yeah, you're the next batch I'll get out today, because you know, packaging a book doesn't require me that to make something from scratch, make twelve of them to use the one to send it out to that, so you know, it goes quicker. But it's funny that they bought this version the Barns and Noble size six by nine. This is like the standard size, right, And what we're.
Speaker 2: Going to be.
Speaker 1: Hearing today in the very beginning, because we're talking about psychological warfare and we're gonna this is a Bill Cooper drill. I don't like using the word episode or show because then it's those are entertainment quote unquote programming. We're doing drills here, and let me read what I wrote in the description and go way for FDJ to do that, because it's been both normal isn't need the publicity, Okay, it's been sometimes since we did this, and it was high time I revisited the work of mister Milton William Cooper. Those of you who read my book will find some of these segments familiar. I manually transcribed some of what you'll hear in this broadcast for portions of priestcraft beyond Babylon. I think the idea of calling these videos shows or even episodes gives off the wrong impression. Although lesson is a bit presumptuous, sack, it's a bit pompous. I mean, who am I to assume I'm teaching you something you don't already know. But the idea of a drill, well, that means we're keeping in practice together. We're not allowing ourselves to relax our defenses in the presence of a great threat to our well being and to our families well being. We're keeping ourselves sharp by running these drills together. We're reinforcing our perspective and validating the truth we've discovered with more and more evidence each and every drill. Does that make sense? I think what we do here isn't merely for adrenaline and dopamine hits. It's a drill to keep us squared away. And I know that might be a Masonic thing, but that's how they talk about in the military, right, squared away and acutely aware of the reality we face that others may not see as clearly. So these are goddamn drills, okay. In short, it's going to be Drill sixteen instead of episode sixteen, and so on and so forth. And that that's my reasoning for calling it a drill, because I expect and I assume that if you're here, you know enough to not be pulsed and rejected by this information that we're going over. And so the beginning of this one, and let me just read something real quick, because he's going to say this, but I want to make it clearer because you know, the broadcast is shortwave and there's background noise. Almost all people of all eras are hypnotics. Now we're getting into this psychological warfare episode, right Our hypnotics, their beliefs are induced beliefs. And we just talked about the Gwent Towers. We don't know what's actually affecting our minds and how many other things are affecting our minds. We're just and is it just Gwen Towers? Is it them at all? Is it EMR just radio radio frequencies putting a damper on our ability to sense things? Is it shortening our range of sensing danger or good things? Is it putting us in a negative mood? Is it altering the way our digestion works, I mean, the way our bodies function internally? Is it giving signals that our body normally wouldn't receive anyway? Their beliefs are induced beliefs. The proper authorities sought to it, and of course that's a false authority. The proper authorities saw to it that the proper beliefs. Hey, they give us three fi freaking Abrahamic religions, right, The proper authority saw it, Oh, I'm sorry. And the cult of medicine, cult of Pharmachea, and the cult of modern science, which is complete bullshit, so that it reinforces their ability to poison you by saying all the science is in Oh, it's genetic. You retarded? They are, I mean, the proper authorities saw to it that the proper beliefs should be induced and people believed properly. Charles hoy Fort eighteen seventy four to nineteen thirty two. While that took him a long time, to say, uh, okay. Now I have this aerial Sharon video that I really want to get into. It's called the It's episode nineteen twelve Sharon to the War Criminal. But I also have this stone a Foundation episode which is ten seventy eight for a hour the time, that we should totally go back into because there's a lot of good information there. But we have to start here, and I got to jump around because there's a I don't want to listen to the music with. Let's go ahead and get this started. I might have to play around with this rumble I mean sorry, not rumble. Visue isn't the easiest thing to play off of if you're trying to get specific like time when you're rolling the little you know, the little bawl on the on the on the line there, it's not the easiest thing to get dialed in perfectly. It's a little bit it's more like the Horseshoes, all right. It's a little bit more vague, a little more uh. And it's not like you can edit it and frame by frame it, you know, go friend by frame it. There's my stupid ass head on top of Bill. Sorry, I can't move on this particular thing. They know that yet there's only one presentation screen and you're in the bottom.
Speaker 2: Left for it.
Speaker 1: Okay, yea, make sure that I gotta get this in the arse A. You love being off his intro not too much.
Speaker 2: You are listening to the hour of the time. I'm William Cooper. Pladies and gentlemen, I hope you have pen and paper by your side tonight because I'm going to be imparting to use some knowledge that is very difficult to come by. It's going to help you understand who is bringing about out the changes that are destroying this country. Whose agenda is it that is providing.
Speaker 1: So this is what I like about this, because I am critical about his view that he certainly is very outspoken about about Germany and about what he thinks national socialism means, because he gets stuck on the word socialism right, And he's never denied anything about the the the presumed barbecue that didn't actually happen, the cookout that didn't act, that didn't occur. So that's that's a problem. But when you're saying, who's doing this to us? I mean he's also kind of like leading you to unders like even though he's saying on the surface, this is not just them or you know the like again, you can't you still can't mark Germans and Germany for something that didn't occur. So that's a little jacked up. But in everything else that seems like he does, he's alluding to the fact that he's naming he's not naming somebody who should be named, and he's trying to bring you to doing that without saying it aloud. You know what I mean? Like, you get what I'm trying to tell you right now? Do you understand what I'm trying to tell you? Now, that's my perception of it because of so much of the stuff that we've gone over and we've read from other places, Like, there's no way he missed this, right, So he'll call it the Freemasons, because what is that? That's kabbala that's Jewish mysticism and Sufi mysticism mixed together. That's but what is it? I mean, who controls the whole kabbalistic loreen kabbala i e Zionism?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: Like, what is that is that Irish?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Is that Eskimos? Maybe? But but we know it's one thing, right, and we know that they have their own Neighborreth. They have their own ado that comes out of the Beneghborreth, which is a free Masonic quorder. So even just to call it the secret Societies is alluding to the fact that it's the OVAs. Right, that's a long way around to that answer. But at least it seems like he's at least in this episode, you know, he's saying what we all know, but he's saying it. Did you understand what I'm saying? Like, not saying, Hey, it's all these guys here and it's Judaism is the problem. Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are all Abrahamic death cults that are really masked as Saturn cult He doesn't say that. He just says, you know, it's not just the Jews, because it's the fellow travelers that are Masonic oriented, that are in higher levels, the the goy of the Freemasons that are helping along their own racist demise, their own people's demise, all of mankind's demise.
Speaker 2: The nexus for the down the fall of this great nation. Who are these people? What do they believe? Tonight's subject is secret societies and the psychological warfare. Don't go away?
Speaker 1: I'll be right back, Okay, So I gotta pass by this really guttural, retarded song by Some of the stuff is sounds good, but Eve, when you realize it's coming from nov it's not. He's not being you know, ironic, he's being literal. He's like the future brother.
Speaker 2: It is murder, you know.
Speaker 1: Leonard Cohen, so who apparently was Buddhist to hide away from the fact that he's probably a child tadler. I think this is if it be your will, I can't remember. Suzanne used to be a decent song, but it's again, it's that, it's that sixties fucking trash.
Speaker 2: Fantastic tearing around in dizzying circles. Yes, I guess of Anthony Shaffer's protagonist in the film The wicker Man and that quote, tearing around in dizzying circles, trying to solve it, never able to guess the true plot beyond it, although the evidence of it lies all around him end quote. A fantastic. Charles hoy Fort said this, Almost all people of all eras are hypnotics. Their beliefs are induced beliefs. The proper authorities saw to it that the proper belief should be induced and people believed properly j HS holstand in clowns said this quote. As the Montbank delivered his harangue, the clown would repeatedly poke his head out from behind the curtain, making fun of everything his master said, parodying his pattern and twisting the meaning of his words. The mount Bank played the perfect straight man. Meanwhile, heard he was trying so hard to hawk his wares, and his assistant was doing everything possible to undermine sales. Merriment was of course intentional. While the clown seemingly encouraged the public not to buy the proferred merchandise, the mont Bank knew full well that the bystanders would easily be converted into customers as soon as they forgot that they were in fact supposed to be buying. Once the audience had been effectively hypnotized, once its judgment and will power had been weakened, the real sales pitch could begin.
Speaker 1: Pay attention to that because it comes up a lot, and I have other applications for this whole thing too. The real sales pitch can begin the distraction the hypnosis being caught up in something right.
Speaker 2: And in the Encyclopedia of Freemasonry. Doctor Albert Mackee thirty third degree defines hoodwink as quote the symbol of the secrecy, silence, and darkness in which the mysteries of our art should be preserved from the unhallowed gaze of the profane end quote. In a study, Ladies and Gentlemen, of mind control and psychological warfare, it is not enough to simply review the latest technology of coercion, the most recent gadgetry and techno junk galutering, the hardware and supply depots of governments and so called cults. It's a far more dangerous than these appliances is the praxis behind them, ages old, the underground current which informs the modern project and this modern era we see. For life in our modern era is little more than life in an open air mind control laboratory.
Speaker 1: The panopticon of Jeremy Anthem or someone some might also say, is a similatrum.
Speaker 2: Where a form of human alchemy has emerged to transform the mass of targeted percipients. The list targeted merely by virtue of their being urban dwellers plugged into the electronic and digital pageantry of the establishment system of things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean his pause real quick and read this to you. The Panopticon is a prison designed by Jeremy Bentham, characterized by a central observation tower allowing guards to monitor inmates in surrounding cells without inmates knowing if they're being watched, promoting self discipline and control. Does that not sound like the surveillance state to you? The very thing that we're living in with technology? And does that not also take into account this idea of what he was just saying, right, the panopic on features they say, it doesn't have to be material, but it could also be a condition of life. The Panopticon features a circular building with sales lining the out of wall facing the central tower, guards can observe all inmates, and that's where we are. We are in that prison. The design allows for constant surveillance of inmates by a small number of guards, without inmates knowing if they're being watched. Purpose Bentham believe the system would lead to self disciplined and reform, as inmates would constantly be aware of the possibility of being observed, thus behaving in a way that avoids punishment. So what does that mean? Digital currency?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 1: Your your social credit score, your technology, ratting you out for being someplace you shouldn't be or thinking something you shouldn't according to them, according to their Yeah, I was gonna say the word fascist, but I don't want to confuse a topic with fascism already because people are fucking stupid about it, or as it goes. The panopticon concept has had a significant impact on prison design and has been used as a metaphor for social control and surveillance in broader contexts. Full Cults Analysis in his book Discipline and Punish, analyzes the panopticon as a metaphor for how power operates in modern society, arguing that individuals internalize the gaze of surveillance and becoming self policing oh yeah, and also writing out other people because they're under the they have to follow the rules. So we're going to write out our neighbors because they're too much of a chicken shit, they're too cowardly to be defiant. So therefore, those who are brave enough, they're going to take down too, even though they're their friends. That's where the real surveillance comes from. It's not the tack, it's the people that you trust. The concept of the panopticon has been extended in various fields, including digital surveillance, social media, and other areas where individuals are constantly under potential supervision observation.
Speaker 2: Sorry, there you go.
Speaker 1: The fishbowl says, it's a round circular with cells lighting the outer wall. Right, we are in that fishbowl.
Speaker 2: Into the perfect human zombie. Gold to those who practice this ancient science. But it has never meant what any of you ever thought. That hurts many people ridlyicule alchemy. That's being absolutely impossible to transform base elements. But do you see, that's not what it was ever about. Not ever in those days when the church and kings ruled with an iron hand, and anyone who did anything.
Speaker 1: And just because people would have been repulsed by quote unquote Judaism, which by the way, people also have this misconception that they had a longer history than the other bs that they've developed out of it called Christianity or Catholicism, and it's not true, like they didn't have that altogether prior to They just pretended that their books were older and they didn't have it. They didn't have it developed into an actual system yet. So yeah, Anyway, the whole point is the Jays that basically created the beginnings and the foundation of everything that they call Christianity in the church. Now, those are just turncoats, right if they say that that's not that some say it isn't.
Speaker 2: Some say it is.
Speaker 1: It's all about this presumed messiah guy who they couldn't you know, write a letter about, couldn't couldn't carve one goddamn or pen one single letter about the guy until a hundred and ti one hundred and fifty years after his death because he was so goddamn important. I'm sure anyway, that's not what we're talking about today. But this despotic control, and you gotta if he's gonna mention that, you gotta kind kind of bring up the whole. And then more cryptos became the Jesuits and have been hunting down all the deserters basically in the counter Reformation war, right, because they broke away from this very very very awful definitely not you know what we would consider a benign and loving church that represents the benevolent Creator by any means. It was to atalitarian dictatorship. It was communistic in a way, was it not?
Speaker 2: Was not politically correct. Are religiously correct, were swiftly and the most terribly punished, so they disguised their true intent and their true teachings, the esoterics with a system of.
Speaker 1: Episode, and not even just the underground, you know, but also those who still believed in this stuff but just didn't see that the church was representative of it. There were some actual pure things that came about through Protestantism before that was infiltrated as well, you know. And also you have what they unfortunately called gnostic because that's a slander like the word nazi is. But there were people who from the very beginning didn't buy the bullshit that they were being fed when they were trying to formulate what the overall boom boom consensus was. And that's why they had to have the counsul trying to connie see you and all these other nonsense things that there was another one too, like missing it started and I'll forgot it. But yeah, that's that's the consolidation of belief and power. And then oh, everybody, best they best toe the line now that we've decided, finally decided to establish that line. What Christians exactly were they throwing to lions not the ones that were uh one would say more Jewish than they were Christians, right, of course not, because what was the rom same damn Saturn cult that I've been talking about, except for the ones that were mith raiding, the ones that we that were told are so evil and bad because there's son worship involved, God forbid, those are more of the Gothic. Those were more of the Germanic people, right And yeah, so sorry that they said it was an elitist religion. And I don't think that that unless it was already corrupted that terribly by then, I don't human sacrifice would not have been part of it, but it could have developed into that when they had their preestcraft of the of the what would then be the Oi vase that would then be called Jews later those people mudding up the waters because back when we're looking at the British eta, I mean, you could you could call that type of somewhere worship mythraism because it wasn't about the actual person. It wasn't about a jen orginie even you know, that's what that's the whole Persian slant on it. But that's not what it was about. It was just simply monotheism, and I'll go, of course it did. It did alter and change over time. But when you're looking at the eta and makers of civilization of what these people actually are people our ancestors actually wrote in stone, carved into stone. It was about a worship of that or grateful you know what they call it when you veneration, appreciation for the life giving sun, because that's a symbol of the mighty power of the benevolent Creator, which they believed in. And the or Linda book calls that thing Roalda. So this idea that they're pagan because they started making actual humans into gods because of their poor mistranslations and saying thor is this guy and odin Zech guy, Well that was one person and they weren't gods, and they got everything all mixed up because of their shitty translations. Now they're saying, oh, they're pagan because they're polytheists. Well, you just kind of made all that up, and maybe you were influenced on them after the fact did make them into polytheists and fearful of demons, because that was what the eden I cult brought with them when those two cultures clashed and they started and they were very they were very outspoken about how they were able to seduce and mix with the Gothic and Germanic people way back when, and then it became a taboo they once they did it right, it's so weird.
Speaker 2: Descriptions to the profane would mean one thing, and to the initiates or the adept would mean quite another. But that was then. This is now. What sort of creature inhabits the modern domain? Who is the modern man? Well, the puppet masters say he is the smartest, most advanced individual who ever struck the planet, the most relatively liberated being in history. But Louis Ferdinand Sline said it well, quote what does the modern public want and wants to go down on its knees before money and before crap end? Quote? You see, the public have been trained to do this by two principal methods, direct speaking archetypal messages of pure terror psychic driving, as the CIA's doctor Few and Cameron termed it, encoded in massively publicized lone net mass murders, and the sinister flattery heaped upon them by their masters in the cult of civilization and progress. The acid test of a human being's freedom and will to protect the quality of his life lies in a person's attitude toward his oppressor. What is modern man's attitude? It's forward Wall Street, the end of the bankers, the elite, that body of the depths.
Speaker 1: And again, do let's not miss the point that he's making there by pointing out the bankers, because who are they? I mean, that goes without saying who owns the finances? Right? What families? What do they claim to be? Well, on the surface, they claim to be Jewish Zionists, right, but in reality they're Franks, and in reality they're not even that. They despise and are disgusted by people who actually believe in any of that shit, but they'll use it as a tool. I mean, what better reason to give people when you're going to kill a bunch of them off so that they don't come after you and prevent you from doing so if you give them these religions that always end up with a bunch of people being annihilated. And then when you've written your own book and you can follow it, I mean, you can follow any books. You don't have to written it yourself or not, but you can say, well, these people are expecting to see these signs, So let's give them to it, give it to him, and then they will think that this is God's will and they won't interfere, and they'll be anticipating all this shit that we, you know, that we or someone else told them, which is fine. They can believe all they want, because it'll be too late before they realize that it's all been bullshit. And will have you know, succeeded in our goal of quote unquote resetting or killing off a vast majority of people. All the while people sat on their hands because they were either trusting a goddamn plan, putting their faith in some jackass who's the you know, silver crown King of the Torah. He's basically very flippant and you know, unemotional about describing the mass murder of more Palestinians. So he can, you know, set up a fucking golf course in the Gaza in fulfilled Kushner's dreams. Yeah, people aren't gonna aren't gonna do if people have the religion of the one of the three religions, aren't going to put up much of a fight. So they've given us three flavors of Abrahamic religion, and we're we're they're making it. They're making us all laser focused on this. But hey, here's the funny thing about it. Those people who set up all three of those religions, and you can disagree with this if you want, but it's not it's this is the truth. They are all the bitter enemies, the nemesis of our ancestors. Where they came from, and what they're doing, it's in direct defiance. Even though they stole a bunch of our history and claimed it as their own. They inverted a lot of the things that occurred, and then they bad mouth us and they work them into their stupid mythological stories so that people never couldn't even figure out what the truth is. Like, there's a potential that the what do you call it, the Tower of Babel was a grain silo so that they would prevent famine. And yet you know, it's in defiance of their demons, their gods, their saturn, not of the God. So they make this whole fucking story about it, and Nimrod could very well have been you know, Cain or one of those other people, the people who we talked about in the British Eda preventing disaster, not defying God, defying their demon God, right because they were already got they already had their asses handed to them by for and Mioch, this murderous human sacrificing cult. But yeah, the whole, that whole reset thing. Nobody's going to do shit about it if they think that this is guy's well, oh, the mark of the beast. All these all these plot devices are impairing people's brains. If you don't think you're under hypnosis in psychological warfare, you look no further than that stupid, thick, retarded book that nobody knows how to translate properly known as the and shouldn't be reading anywhere anyway because it's the goddamn grimoire.
Speaker 2: Secret college that's combined are known as the Humimanatis or the Order. What is modern man's attitude toward Dan Rather and the ignorance bestowing media and advertising man towards Lincoln and Truman, Franklin, Delano, Roosevelt and Reagan, George Bush, Johnny Carson, Exxon and mon Santo and William Clinton well, as one writer has observed, and I quote, the most amazing thing about the American people is that they are constantly defending of their worst to betray ors end quote. So I asked you again, who Then.
Speaker 1: He just said, you're defending your biggest Yeah, hear. You have got what he said there, right, He's defending those who wish to do you the most harm. Isn't that funny? You can look at the boy. It's funny for him to say that and to make that quote and think that it's important when you know those who they've demonized, who are trying to do the most good for them, right, Like I don't know that thing that happened in Germany, and how that's a great example of you know, a decent human being who actually cares about their people.
Speaker 2: Is the modern man? Well, if you've listened to this broadcast long enough, you know my interpretation. He is a mind bomb passy, an ignorant, apathetic twist who gets his marching orders from twilight language keywords sprinkled throughout his news and current events, and even as he dances to the tomb of the elite managers of human behavior provoked by buzzwords, he scoffs with great derision at the idea of the existence and operation of a technology of mass mind control emanating from the media and government. That is most unfortunate. Modern man believes that he is much too smart to believe anything is superstitious as that.
Speaker 1: Yet it's superstitious to think that that's happening. But it's not superstitious to believe in a two thousand year old book that has been written and rewritten and mistranslated and read two people, so they don't have to even bother actually trying to figure out what it means themselves, and their impression of a religion is good enough for them to react and respond and do crazy, stupid ass things and believe in stupid, dangerous things at the same time. Right, that's not superstitious. No, No, I think the one thing that is correct about all of this is that it is idolatry to be involved in any of those books, including Judaism.
Speaker 2: But the truth is, modern man, ladies and gentlemen, is the eye deal kidnotic subject puffed on the idea that he is the crown of creation. He vehemently denies the power of the hypnotist's control over him, even as his head bobs up and down on the string. Anyone who believes what anyone else writes or says without thoroughly researching it and making sure that it is absolutely true. Is a puppet on a strain, and when the puppet master calls the tune, he will dance. What we observe in the population today are the three destructive symptoms of persons whose minds are controlled by alien forces, and I do not mean from Mars. These forces are amnesia, in effect loss of memory. The second is abulia, or loss of will. The third is apathy, loss of interest in events vital to one's own health and survival. Amnesia, abulia, and apathy are nearly universal among us today and gaining a greater foothold with every passing day. A Japanese philosopher, George Osawa, stated that there was only one incurable sickness, arrogance. If a patient does not regard himself as sick, he cannot submit to a cure. That's why I've urged you, ladies and gentlemen, if you want to see what is wrong with America today, go into your bathroom and look into the mirror. If you will find the problem staring at you. And at that point, when you make that realization, you must admit to yourself, I have been stupid. I am stupid, I am ignorant, I am apathetic, and I must change And if you do not, nothing, nothing will change, nothing will become better, nothing at all. The arrogant man does not need to see. He already sees almost everything, and what he thinks he has yet to learn. He believes the experts will one day show him. And who are these right?
Speaker 1: Don't think on your own, Let them provide the information, because you're assuming this the logical fallacy of uh, you know, you're referring to a false authority, the expert, assuming that they are smarter than you and that they have some sort of integrity to tell you the truth. But it's isn't it Anyhow? They've they always seem to reinforce the bullshit of the previous, which, again, in the mind of other people, will make them think, well, it's because they're really good at what they do, and now they're advancing that it's not. It certainly couldn't be, because now they need to just tweak things a little bit differently, because there's this new adaptation of this angle that will work even better to manipulate and mind fuck the population and get them to do stupid things. When it comes to their health, of course not couldn't it be couldn't be that right? So well, I mean, we can all get together in two thousand and six and all argue for and to a point of fist throws about what genetics is and then come out realizing that there is no definition of what they even know what that means. And then it was the two thousand and six or two thousand and eight, and then oh well, let's call it epigenetics. Yeah, yeah, wonderful. Let's let's just pour the bullshit on top of the bullshit because we can't we can't acknowledge that a shomp was right, that it's these pleomorphic microzymo that actually operate things. So we'll call it epigenetics instead of talking about the microzyme because that would again allude to a innate intelligence of the human body and a spirit and the soul can't have that. This is material world, material existence, and that will go counter to our you know, desire to make people feel like they're worthless, nothing, disgusting and just a bag of chemicals waiting to break. And we have the solution. We just reset them with drugs. Yeah, yep, yep, yeap. No one ever even talks about the nutrition aspect. Give give the body what it's been needing for as long as it's you know, been around and is depleted of and is being depleted by the stuff that you do, eat, drink and breathe and oh, I don't know, suck in and are exposed to because of these towers and shit like that, pulling out mineral nutrients out of your body constantly. Hey, keep throwing them back in and see if your health improves. And by the way, bucked vaccines. Yeah, yeah, experts.
Speaker 2: They're not really doctors of the soul. Ladies and gentlemen, they do not have the man's interests at heart. They are, in fact his worst enemies, his most cunning manipulators who lead him to do their bidding like any slave master since Egypt. Why then, why then does modern man revere them? I think it's very simply because ladies and gentlemen they flacker him. That's why you don't get any flattery from me. Ever, you never have. I call the shots as they are. I tell you the truth, no matter who it hurts, their helps, even if it hurts me. And oh how you hate it, Oh how you hate to hear the truth? The man who tells the truth is universally disliked by every person, because every person has an agenda and is hiding behind a fantasy which the truth penetrates like an arrow had leaves him stripped naked before the whole universe. He does not like that, But yet it must be for a great man. Once said my leader, once said, see ye, the truth and the truth will make you free. Nothing else will. And without the truth, no man or woman is free, can be free, or ever will be free. But the truth hurts. The truth strips all the way and stands golden before all men. Yet how many of you trade that gold of the truth so the lead of the fantasy and the lies? How many of you are going to come backward? In the alchemical process? Modern man revers his puppet masters, his overseers because they flatter him. This is the very first secret of mass mind control and can be observed as the foundation stone and virtually every single false religion, party called philosophy, system, training, and great organized church. How can modern man free himself when he has told that he is already a GIMMEI God, that the problem lies only in finding a pure enough economic or political system worthy of his high minded brilliance. Oh, if we look closely, we will see, ladies and gentlemen, that this mind control principle is so basic and simple, it is almost stupidly so, to the point that we marveled that anyone would or could be seduced by it. But it's only a matter of attention. As we saw in the parable of the Mountain Bank and the clown. You see, arrogant hypnopassees have been told by their masters that they are demi gods, and demi gods are never deceived or distracted. They're too smart, and by their arrogant self satisfaction, they blind themselves to the simplicity of the device that ensnares them. And that is when the real sales pitch begins. You see what the alchemical managers have bread over a millennia is a human race of the most wretched stupidity and ignorance unrivaled in thousands of years. These blind slaves are told they are free and highly educated, and they believe it.
Speaker 1: He's talking about the Vaser. He's talking about this. As Davis puts it, this is your country on Jews, this is your world on Jews.
Speaker 2: And if they marched behind signs that would cause any medievil peasant to run screenings away from them in panic, stricken terror. The symbols that modern man embraces with the naive trust of an infant would be tantamount to billboards reading quote this way to your death and enslavement end quote to the understanding of a traditional peasant of antiquity, it was their world, they understood it perfectly. I doubt seriously any medieval man would have much difficulty in feeling a sense of overwhelming foreboding in the face of the Soviet hammers and sickle symbol. Yet most modern literate people obviously don't know a thing about what that symbol actually represents, except on the most profane level, is the implements of the farmer and the worker. Do you really believe that the sickle ladies and gentlemen symbolize a sacker boom?
Speaker 1: And what is what are these people? And where did they actually come from? And what are these masks, these three masks of the Abrahamic religions? What are they covering? They're covering the fact that these This is the same saturn cult we've been dealing with for five thousand freaking years. Why would you know communism which is no They even say it themselves, their words communism is in Judaism are inseparable, as is Bolshevism. So why would they pick a symbol of Saturn if that doesn't represent who they truly are. This is the Nite cult. This is the cult that our people have been fighting for the last five thousand years, and somewhere along the line they've caught it. They've made us forget who they were and how dangerous.
Speaker 2: They are also known as Chronos saturn, or as the Greeks called it, dini ergos, the operating engineer of the universe as opposed to the creator.
Speaker 1: Right, and an architect only can build with that which it is already in existence. The material has to be there. It can't create the material. So even if you call it the Grand Architect of the Freemasons, it's still it's still like the managerial right. It's not the it's not the it's not the creator, because the creator could have manifested said material. But the architect can only take that material and build what it wants. It's in this and uh defiance of that and mankind it's going to build it it wants.
Speaker 2: Now think about Ai of that universe, Satan Lucifer, the Raine of Saturn. We see exorbitant building and modeling. X.
Speaker 1: Oh you mean like grock Gee. I wonder why he picked that symbol or why the X, which is also another symbol of Saturn. It's also a symbol the eight in the in the what the hell do you call it? The h sometimes with the bees that's when you're looking at the the X, you're looking at potentially the hour glass of Saturn right just without the top of the bottom of lines.
Speaker 2: That activities and this is reflective and the Masonic reference to their god as the Big Builder or architect and their nickname the builders who erected the Tower of Babble.
Speaker 1: See this is where he flies off the hand a little bit. And I wanted to bring that up. So we're gonna go back someday and pull up where Maybe I should do it now. I don't know if I can find the EDF fast, maybe I will.
Speaker 2: Mm.
Speaker 1: There's kind of like a movement, a smooth move going on with this what we're talking about right now, So I don't really want to upset it too along with at a break, but it could be in Makers of civilization. Let me just see what they say about nimbro on. See if I can find the word. It's not even going to be spelled the same way because it's like nimber rude. Let's see if you can get something out of it. Yeah, no, it's not. Let me, it's not. Let me look for words specific.
Speaker 2: No, that sucks.
Speaker 1: It's not in the proper format for it to recognize it. That's a bullshit. All right, Well, there you have it. It would take me a long time to find it. But they go into detail, and I think it's makers of civilization who Nimrod was. And the mistranslations possibly deliberate, because then everything got semitized, right as they say, do you deified?
Speaker 2: Is about it?
Speaker 1: Maybe a better worry saying it cow deified? Identified eatonites? Saturnified? Is that a word? No, it's not.
Speaker 2: All this sounds reasonably attacked. Many of us can appreciate magnificent buildings and splendid projects along those lines. But as usual, ladies, Jill, there's much more to it than this, you see. That's the exoltary interpretation underneath is the truth. I need you drive sat hurts.
Speaker 1: So so regardless if it was a grain silo to help preserve in the life of other Gothic people who were actually in control or or all the people there that they were that they were ruling, and this little faggot cult was upset with them for doing so, because then that kind of pulls away their power because they used to love to put people in scarcity, because they were more communistic in mind as far back as five thousand years ago. They wanted everything and was you know, bearer owns existence for everyone else, and then everybody subdued and pussified and emasculated to follow that and even be loyal to it. Kind of like what they did was well Russia, right, and they call it Mother Russia, which is interesting because this is a matriarchical, uh matriarchal uher cult of sorcery too in the tellings of the British Eda and in the carvings of our ancestors in Sumer, yes, ours in Sumer.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: So regardless of it was a grain accupants want to say grain elevator because that's what I drive by when I go through Kansas. But it's a whether regardless of if it was a grain silo or if it was a building so big, so tall, that next time this demi Urgos cocksucker comes around and tries to drown everybody, there'll be a higher ground so that this Nimrod can save the lives of his people. Now, this whole mixing him in with their own ball cult and this cannibalistic and all this other nonsense, that's all them putting that in there after the fact and mistranslating on purpose. So there's that.
Speaker 2: Maybe drive masdas. How many do you even know the origin of those names?
Speaker 1: And I do Ahura Mazda. So again he's got that Christian view of things, everything being bad except for Christianity. Uh not so not such the case, right, Zoroastrianism. Right, they've got the Hourah Mazda. It's it's it's it's the first model of the Masta. In fact, my daughter is named Ahura, just like a Hourrah Mazda is her middle name.
Speaker 2: What they stand for.
Speaker 1: I picked up.
Speaker 2: This Saturnian.
Speaker 1: And by the way, that was our people, not Persians, and blah blah blah, it's not it's not the people that live there now that we're in control, and that were the the leaders of that culture and the creators of that culture.
Speaker 2: It was us sonic edifice complex, not edifice, but edifice complex ultimately is building against the grain, against nature. What's wrong with that? Well, you'll stick with me and you'll see. At the beginning. In the early eras, nature's forces were manipulated with a knowledge which required the greatest intimacy with her ways, as reflected in the various megalithic structures in the British Isles, Europe, and even ancient America. There's even beauty, simplicity, and power in this early architecture, and modern enthusiasts have mistaken the knowledge and sensitivity to natural forces intrinsic to this ancient technology as indicative of a positive force at work, but actually, with some crucial exceptions, the rise of the megaliths marked the rise of the Hermitic academy into its dominant physical phase. The theory is that the megaliths pin down natural forces, helping to subdue nature's most savage theories. We marvel today at the Hoover Dam, but that symbol Latin construction is but a crude parody of the technology of the megaliths, which helped to damn the wild forces of nature. The construction of these megaliths, heralded by New Age types as marvels of ancient ingenuity and cooperation with nature, all the first physical evidence of the end of Eden, of that period on Earth when humanity see.
Speaker 1: Here's here's where he's missing. What Eden was. It was a bag of bullshit faggot cult, that's what it was. It was sorcerers, It was a Wolden. It was l it was and I mean Elle as the female there they made they switched that around to Heidi or l was the sorceress. She was the matriarch. And then you had Woden, and you had Balder Balder the son, Wolden the father, and then the matriarch. And yeah, we call it Eve or Gwenevere was part of that cult. But she was a Goth and she was she was so she was tempted by the serpent to get it because it was a serpent cult. The sorcerer. The sorcerers were the serpents told them. The wolf were the other people in around surrounding areas that the sorcerer colt dominated. They represented. They were very primitive. They represented the wolf told them because they would go into battle wearing the skins, and they would wear these skins all the time of these of wolves. But they were also ceremonial, and they kind of they were like the little minions of the serpent. Cold. This is all explained in very old texts and you know carvings. Our people came along and saw this. So this eden's eden means like it's a low ground between two rivers, was referred to as hell and himen where Thor set up shop him in means heaven and again when the serpent comes in, you know, blah blah blah, you know, into heaven blah blah blah and cast down. He goes up to Thor's shack, his his inn, the ode of the Inn, and starts trouble, as is as is described in the Eda. He starts trouble and he calls out Miok, which is a name for Michael or Kine, and because that's a title, not a name, and he wants to battle right there, and he's and he's antagonizing, and he's trying to entice, and he's trying to insult Eve or Gwenevere, which is Thor's wife at this point. And then he's kicked out and as he's leaving, Miok attacks him, all right, that's what Wodin does. Wolden now Odin. So this whole idea of the serpent being cast out of heaven Himen, it's real, just a place, just a house, just just just a little a little hangout for for the, for the, for our Gothic ancestors. It all makes more sense now, and then you then you realize the perspective that you're seeing all this through is from the the remnants of this eden Knite cult, talking and disparagingly about our ancestors, lying, twisting, seeing it from their wicked, evil perspective because they are so offended that they're not allowed to be in control, suppressing and oppressing the rest of the people around them and conducting pharmaciea which they were using serpent venom and as well as many other things, conducting sorcery. May have had some sort of artifact from a previous reset that was given them some power, so they get you know, they were they were the ones in control. And also human sacrifice, child sacrifice. They don't want to be interfered with their their six there's six sexual depravity either, And when thought came along, he introduced mono, you know, monotheism and monogamy to these people, and everything got flipped upside down on his head and told the other direction. So why is bit shoot saying I'm already off. That's weird. Why do you think that is? Huh? That is interesting? Why am I getting a notification that's that's very strange because I usually tell you after the video posted posts, I don't know. I just got a notification tell me that's whatever. Anyway. So yeah, so this is why I don't buy any of this bullshit. And you're talking about eating and all this other stuff. Is this these good places and though that was the end of the year and the area. Yeah, you're looking at it through their invertive view of things. They've been lying to us and making us retarded for a long period time. If you want to talk about hypnosis, let's get all the way out of it and drop this bullshit religion bullshit too, because that's what's going to drive us right over the edge into the fucking hell that they have created for us. It's not a safety night, right, It's full of vipers.
Speaker 2: Lived as the servants and friends of God's natural creations, as nomads and center gatherers. You see the great error of modern enthusiasts for what they regard as the magical, merlin Esque, harmonious time of the Druids and stone Hinge in ancient Egypt is ignorance of the fact that the historical period they idolized was itself immersed in a tampering technology and materialism, which essentially marked a revolutionary break, a break, the cutting off, the severing of man's relation with the natural order. Well, what is wrong with that, you say, Well, according to John Mitchell, he said, the first Revolution of Olympus marks the first deviation from the primeval ways of men presided over by Cronus. Otherwise Saturn in Saturn is Lucifer Satan, and this revolution marks the end of man's Edenic relationship with the natural world. You never understood it before, did you. I hope you're beginning to.
Speaker 1: Now, And I hope you realize that he's mistaken in a lot of things here. Okay, So here's something that should be considered. And I'm not trying to be offensive here, but let's let's be honest with ourselves. The thing that's more true to our people and our ancestry and more pure, because it's simple. It's not all these stupid fucking stories about these fucking scumbags pretending to be something that they're not in volume after volume and book after book, knock and further on, all this shit stemming from the Saturn cult trying to trying to re It's the public relations effort to re establish itself with a different veneer, a new paint job on things. You know, fuck all that. Why are we letting that happen? And why are we rejecting and dismissing and not even looking to see what we our ancestors believed in before they were introduced to this scumbag cult. Because the purity of who we are and what we should be worried about has nothing to do with either the Christian, the Christian Catholic, the Judaism or Islam, none of those things. Those are completely foreign to us. They're completely insane. They have sick rituals and sick pasts, very wickedly evil symbolism, and we don't have it. We don't, We don't nothing about that resonates or drives with us. We've just defaulted because that's what's there. Because they've ripped away something as simple as Hey, look at that thing in the sky. That's pretty cool to have. Because now we have life, we have plants, we have everything else. We have warmth. I bet you a benevolent creator gave that to us. Let's be thankful to both of them and move on with our lives. That's our religion.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: There's nothing more to it than that. Just like what are all of our laws. It's simple cause no harm. Only a psychopath would need ten to ten commandments or seven no high laws to fucking understand what's right and what's wrong. If you don't have that within you, then you you have no compass. Your teether is torn. You don't know, you have no you have no concept of what God is because it's not talking to you, and you don't have the rece You don't have the receiver up here or in here to to receive it anyway. Your teather has been snapped, the cord is broken, the underground cable is is snapped. Okay, you don't need all that shit. It's all confusing, it's all to confuse, it's all to manipulate, it's all to and why turn your back on who you actually are to follow their fucking bullshit that happened in their area that they control. They can, they can, they can change the flavor. It's still fucking ice cream, and it's all bullshit. All right. I'm moving ahead a little bit on this.
Speaker 2: Dollars a specific weight and measurement of purity, and he's throughout the history of the world a portion of your assets. What happened if they did? God told that to tend the garden.
Speaker 1: See again, he's gone off into a tangent here, and he's reading from their books after basically explaining to us all of the things that are wrong with them and they're saturn cult. He's still defaults, because this is everybody's mistake, back into talking about the stories that they've given us, which are not even completely translated. Probably number one are misdirection too. And it's always about how the poor, the poor them and the big bad gods, even though it's not written that way. They don't say the big bad gods. They don't say that's that's what this whole Adam and Eve's story is. It's it's it's them with from their perspective being the eden Kite cult writing these things. Fuck all of it. That's why we have this problem that we have because we're still following these fucking Jews. And then before that they were called the eden Knite cult. Before that they were Rome. Rome was another word for them. That doesn't mean that they were that that Jews are Romans and Romans or Jews, it's another word for the for the group of these either sect. So you're talking about the Sorcerers or you're talking about the Wolf tribe. Basically, the wolf Totem tribe went all the way from what do you call it, Arminia, like the whole fucking area Turkey, all this stuff, and they were under the domination of this sorcerer, according to our ancestors. And when they came in, they put down the power structure, killed the three main people, had brutal battles with the rest of them, and finally there were some relief and the people were gracious, gracious for being liberated, thankful for being liberated from this oppressive, wicked cult. So what did they do. They turned around and they created a new and impressive, wicked cult and they called it Christianity and Catholicism, and they built the church. And everybody thinks that these people were good people, they look at every goddamn pope. They're all fucking sick psychopaths. And what do they do. They lift up the Jew. So what do you think it is? It's it's a it's a it's a scam. And the people that they're scamming are the followers of either of other either Judaism, Christianity slash Catholicism, or Islam, who also does the Jews bidding apparently, which is pretty funny how that works out. And a lot of times they're always just killing Christians, which is something that they've also created. Why because we're the sacrifice. Well I'm not anymore, but they were, they're they're the sacrificial class. And I think about all that.
Speaker 2: That's what I think.
Speaker 1: It's a little bit deeper. That's on the wind at cracks. Let's not forget about this guy. It's our perim coming up. So that was psychological war for that was the first one. I should probably get ready to do the market. So I'm gonna put this one on next. This is a good one. Let me t see if I can get to where it starts without the music. This is going to be pulling away from the psychological warfare. Three part video. We're going to get into that more and maybe there's more after he gets off of his tire rate about religion. Maybe we'll get back into the finishing up of this one. But yeah, this one's about Ariel Sharon, and this is another example of him calling out, you know, people who are severely guilty of crimes and also making a case for protecting and defending Lusovich, which is something that more people should be remembering another time where world courts, in bullshit from the UN decided to kill innocent people. Lord nationalists kind of trying to protect their people right.
Speaker 2: Used to get rid of the enemies of our little sojourn into the events of April eighteenth and nineteen seventeen seventy five. Tonight's broadcast is going to be, well, I'm going to ask a question. I'm going to talk about something that nobody else is talking to. Everybody's ignoring it, and it's really upsetting me because it tells me that once again, once again, but teeters Hotter is off center. And no matter how hard you try to make your end, you know, go up or down, you're being totally controlled by the guy on the other end because you've got no leverage. Something's happening that's telling me that this World War Crimes Tribunal is a scam. It's a scam that's going to be used to get rid of the enemies of the New World Order.
Speaker 1: And which is a another term that he uses instead of just calling them what they are, This ancient called this oaves, the Oavse, the infiltrators, the habru sagaz, however you want to call it, right, They juice the enemies of the new world like the New World Order being them. But he's like, this is their way of taking down the enemies to the Oavse.
Speaker 2: Well, stay tuned. I think you're going to find this broadcast extremely interesting, to say the least.
Speaker 1: Okay, I gotta get past the music.
Speaker 2: And what is he? Who? Believe me? It is.
Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna ask a few questions now, folks. I'm gonna open the phones and I hope you'll be able to answer them. And uh, this is going somewhere. Believe me, it is who is slovand on Melissa? That who is slovanan? On Melessa that what is the famous for? Phones are open? Five to zero, three, three, three, four, five seven eight is the number I want you to call in and answer that question. Who is slovan on Melissa that? And what is he? What is he known for? What is he famous for? Who is he? In other words, So if you can answer that question, call right now five to zero three three three four five seven eights. So let's go. Come on, you're wasting time. We only have an hour here and we've got a lot of ground cover, and this is very important and your participation is absolutely mandatory. And if there isn't any I'll just shut down and go to bed. Five to zero three three three four five seventy eight. Who is slovanaon Melissavec? What's he noted for? And tell me a little bit about it must be some people out there who know. If there's nobody out there who knows, then I'm talking to the biggest bunch of idiots on the face of this earth. Because the phone's not ringing, which tells me that either maybe you don't know much about him and you should know an awful lot about him, or you don't know anything about him? Are you scared to call? Let's see what's going on?
Speaker 1: Okay, So someone had to ask. This is why I popped up. I said, do you think that in history they this is infocrypt? Do you think that in history they may have had technology like or unlike the way we do now? And I said, I think some of the accounts point to it, and fading memory of these items and oranges as well. Meaning and I didn't say this part, but I'm telling you this meaning that I think it was not as maybe profoundly talked about, like wow, look at this artifact, or look this amazing thing that, look this science, look at this magical object here, because I think they still had a fading, faded memory of where it came from. They still had some kind of inkling of their past, and that, you know, the destruction of the previous civilization in the reset, whatever reset was happening then, whether it was artificial or you know, because even if you call it a cataclysm, well was that what the weapons?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: It makes you wonder, But I think that the reason why they used these and knew how to use them and were able to, like you see a lot of this in the Maha and the Maha Baharta, and you know, you talk about the the Vedas and the and the Vimana. There's things that are hard to explain without some sort of history point to this and the just fuck the alien thing. If we certainly aren't in for moment, then we're in our little snow globe here, then that's that's not a possibility. But what is a possibility is that even if there was a reset of some sort cataclysmic we call natural or unnatural, that people have underground or I'd like to call inner terrestrials who maybe come from there and lived in there, they might come to the service and function up a little bit and then go back down. Their technology may not be interrupted. That's one thought, but just the whole idea that it doesn't seem like they put a lot of emphasis in any of these ancient ranges that are still in existence. I'm sure there's a lot of shit that the Vatican, of course, and you know, the Muslims by order of the Jews, have destroyed that may have shown us something else that existed that people would have talked about more. But I don't think they really put an emphasis on it as being something that just fell from the sky. It's like they have some sort of familiarity of where it came from and that it was terrestrial, that it was something that wasn't exactly magical, but they also knew how to use them. It would be different than like, you know, I imagine the Wi Fi and everything else. Infrastructure for the phone is gone like that. Boom, Well then these are useless. Right, So twenty years from now, when a new generation you know, pops out and they come across one of these things, do you think they'll have any memory of it unless someone tells them the history of what these used to be and what they used to do. And if that's the case, then those older people who have told them die off. Eventually. Not enough people are sharing this information because it's not all that important because the infrastructure to use them is now gone. That's how you lose touch with the tech from a time in an era, because you have to rebuild all the other stuff to make them work. So even if they there's you know, artifacts that do exist, and they do survive, they may be almost completely useless to the people. You know, how do you charge it? What do you do with it? It's just it's just a black scrying mirror, now right, It's a scrying mirror. Isn't that interesting?
Speaker 2: Here? Good? Even you're in here? Hello? True?
Speaker 7: Hello, yes, can you hear me?
Speaker 9: Yes, okay, Yes, he was the election the president of.
Speaker 2: Yugoslavia Federal Yugoslavia.
Speaker 9: Federation. He was elected president and I think he.
Speaker 2: Was re elected okay. And what's what's he what's he noted for besides that.
Speaker 9: Well, he's noted for losing wars.
Speaker 2: But losing wars we.
Speaker 9: Well, several different ones involving the Alice provided over the breakup of the larger Yugoslavia at one time, but mostly losing the different campaigns against the NATO backed allies and things things like that.
Speaker 2: Well that was one war. That was a war of na Well, no.
Speaker 9: There were several different ones. And prior to being president, he was president of the Bank of Yugoslavia. Yes, that's about why I know.
Speaker 2: Okay, where is he now?
Speaker 9: He's I believe he's in the the Hague prison along with what Why is he there? Well, he's there because the the people in Jesus lapt government going against their constitutional court wish them away.
Speaker 2: No notand are constitutional court, but they're a.
Speaker 9: Law yeah against the also, yeah.
Speaker 2: So they gave away their sovereignty and return for what well.
Speaker 9: Supposed supposedly aid and money.
Speaker 2: And things like that yeah, lots of money, lots of money and lots of money, Yeah, to.
Speaker 9: Help them rebuild the country that NATO has destroyed.
Speaker 2: Bullshit. It goes in the pockets of the people in power who control the politics of the country. It always has, always will.
Speaker 5: Oh, I know that, I know that.
Speaker 9: I don't believe it's really going to help.
Speaker 2: Not one penn he will go to help any of those people are to we build any churches or homes or anything else.
Speaker 9: Now, I know that if, if anything they did that the money might even go.
Speaker 2: To help the the kla that you made me absolutely correct about that. But but basically what it was was the bride here. We got all this money, if you'll help us, you know, divide up the Balkans, and if you'll help us create this new world order, and if you'll help us, you know, give up all the sovereignty of all of the different entities in this region so that we can have this new world order and bow down and kiss NATO's butt. We'll give you all this money, but we won't give it to you till you turnover slovanon On Melissa Beec because he's your biggest nationalist leader and he's our biggest impediment to this goal that that that's right, that's.
Speaker 9: Right, he's I don't agree with everything he says. If I've been following him since one night long ago, I couldn't sleep. I turned on Thiefspan and I started to see the news, the news feet come name it from over there, and it was quite amazing. I said, holy shit, we're destroying the entire country to support a bunch of albinia terrorists or whatever.
Speaker 2: It's it's all for globalism.
Speaker 9: Oh, I know that they're just making an example out of him, and then they're gone to apply it to other people.
Speaker 2: Well maybe, depending upon who those other people are. And that's the whole aim of the nice broadcast. Well, thanks for Phil, You're a good You're a good man. Charlie Brown, that's okay, Thanks a lot. Thanks for having the guts to call. I know you were nervous when you call, but you had the answers. Except for one. You said you fought several wars against NATO. It only fought one war against NATO.
Speaker 1: NATO.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something. If you're fighting a war against NATO, whether it's broken up into three or four with one war and there's one goal. There's one agenda, and y'all ought to understand that. So you know, that's all call answered most of the questions that we needed to get answered before we could go on to the second part of this program. Has the War Crimes Tribunal ever arrested and tried anyone else? That's question number two? Has the War Crimes Tribunal ever arrested and tried anyone else? Now, I'm not talking about the Nuremberg Trials. That was completely separate from everything that's going on today. It's totally different thing, set a huge precedent, however, Okay, quite the number two. Have the War Crimes Tribunal ever arrested, are taken into custody or caused to be arrested and tried anyone else for war crimes? Hello? Hello, Hello, good evening. You're in here? Oh?
Speaker 5: How you doing?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I think he woke on you shot a.
Speaker 2: Couple of people? Who?
Speaker 1: Uh, somebody cares?
Speaker 5: I gotta hang up.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. I knew it soon as I said who. I don't think he knew who, and there may have been somebody there, but it was a convenient excuse, not the not the bulls that he didn't know five to zero, three, three, three, four, five, seven eight. Has the War Crimes Tribunal ever caused to be arrested, arrested, or you know, tried anybody else for war crimes? Hello, I'm knocking at your door to somebody at your door, and it's me. It's me, and I want your attention right now.
Speaker 1: I'm going to say, because of the thing that happens later on in this episode, does this might have been a night where Bill was having a few.
Speaker 2: Call me. Somebody out there must know the answer to this, as the War Crimes Tribunal ever arrested or caused to be arrested and tried anyone else? Good evening on the end. Oh, yeah, I.
Speaker 9: Believe the Wartimes Tribunal tried day that the Chilean dictator.
Speaker 2: They tried him, I'm not sure.
Speaker 5: Wasn't he held by.
Speaker 2: He was held in several different countries, but he was never tried by the War Crimes tried.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I thought I heard some I thought I heard something about that.
Speaker 2: Nope, he never was tried by the War Crimes Tribunal. He was passed around from country to country and never tried. Okay, sorry about that, It's okay. Okay here, thanks, thanks for trying. Five to zero, three, three, three four, five seven eight is the numbers. Good evening, you're on the air. Oh good, that was a dummy airhead chicken plucker.
Speaker 1: Just that's the assumption. That could just be phone issues.
Speaker 2: What we need five to zero, three, three, three four or five seminates the number has the War Crimes Tribunal ever arrested, caused to be arrested, tried anybody else for war crimes. I'm waiting hello, must be somebody out there who knows. Good evening, you're on the air.
Speaker 9: This is Swaying from Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 7: Do I think this is a unique situation?
Speaker 9: Even Dan rather.
Speaker 7: Mentioned in the evening News that this is the first time it happened, So in my regulation, it's the first time that I can recall.
Speaker 1: Also, well, by the way, somebody corrected me and told me and you in Rumpwell when it was an old sixty minutes clip that I was showing, they said, that's Dan rather fucking Mike Wallace, like I said, it was actually you fucking born Absolutely correct.
Speaker 2: Is as far as my knowledge is concerned. Unless they had a secret trial, this is the first time that anybody has been arrested, caused, the arrested and tried by the war crimes tried uneral in the heague. And so you had the correct answer. Thank you very much, thanks again to my knowledge. To my knowledge now that does not rule out secret trials, because I'm telling you they happen right here in this country today. When somebody goes into court and they're charged and the judge rules that there can be no spectators in the courtroom, he seals the transscripts and puts gag orders on everybody, that's a secret trial. And it happens every day in this country. Good evening, you're in the air hi.
Speaker 7: Question of other people being being prosecuted and tried. Yes, it's happened, because this is a special tribunal for the war crimes in New of Flavia only there have been bossi in Croatians served.
Speaker 2: If it happened, who did they try the names.
Speaker 7: Of skating at the moment, But it has happened. When Croatian fellow a general recently sends to twenty.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's a potential that might have been also diner. It's possible.
Speaker 7: Years by the Thames opened. Uh, there was one fellow he was Bobby. And who was king for a war crime in.
Speaker 3: A concentration camp?
Speaker 2: He was? He was.
Speaker 7: It's identified and let go after spending two years of course in such.
Speaker 2: Who are you talking about here? Now?
Speaker 7: Well the names of skating at the moment if you'd like it, and sending.
Speaker 8: The names on you.
Speaker 2: I know that several people were arrested, but.
Speaker 7: There have been people who are who are spending time now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but not tried by the War Crime Crimes Commission.
Speaker 7: Oh yes, because the tragi covers the entire U of body and that.
Speaker 2: They covered the entire world, my friend.
Speaker 7: Uh no, that just only covered Jugaadi.
Speaker 2: You know this is a United Nations war Crimes tribe. Google that by treaty covers the world, including people right here in this country.
Speaker 7: Uh no, this is the only one that comes to Yugoslabia.
Speaker 2: Well, it is specifically, get it wrong about that because they are considering charge.
Speaker 1: So they're talking about two different things. He's getting confused with the un be and blah blah blah blah blah, and he's saying no, so you get the point there. But hold on, let me go ahead and just read this real quick, because I bishop kullback, Bishop, Bishop, it's not just the Jews who the fuck said it was. But here's the point that you're fucking missing, buddy, because then you go on and say this, it's the Roman Catholic Church, No fucking shit, who's comprised, who comprises all of that? And what cult am I talking about that precedes all these stupid other fucking labels. It's those fucking people that created all. So it literally is the same group of people. It's this Saturn fucking cult. It's says eat and nights. It's the people that were here before our people came, that were doing the human sacrifice.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Rome is another word for fucking ed to night. And oh, by the way, so when you say it's a Roman Catholic Church and Roman Catholic, it's Roman Empire and drag All roads lead to Rome, also including Meslam. No fucking shit, who the are you listening to the show? Are you just making ship up?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 1: Are you just having an argument with yourself, a fucking imaginary argument. Are you looking in the mirror and yelling at or you're yelling at your dog? What the hell are you talking about? Because no one's arguing with any of this information. What you're saying is if you're you're letting us know, you're you're, you're you're correcting us. Shut the fuck up. They worship Lucifer and mass there's a fucking such thing. Okay, they mislead. Okay, hold on now it's now it's covered. They mislead. They missed direct from from Jesus Christ. I fucking knew that was gonna come up. Hey, guess what, that's also a misdirection. But have fun with that and his teachings about our personal relationship with God and mislead the flock. Okay, well, it's all a three Abraham Abrahemic religions, like you said, because no one is arguing with that, with this old Jesus thing that you're trying to throw it down in his throat. It's not necessary because guess what, it's not a culture. It's not mine. Maybe maybe you are of Jewish descent. Maybe you are of a lived in I don't know, any anywhere from Iraq to uh Jerusalem or you know what we now called Palaesine. I don't know. Maybe you live there, maybe that's where you're from, but that's not where where our people are from. So we don't need to adopt their religion just because we passed through. It's not it's not our obligation to do so. And we don't need to. We don't need to overcomplicate ship. We don't need and thanks and thanks for you know, regardless of what is thrown in his mouth, like only through me that I'm sure that that's a that's a bullshit thing. I don't think that if there was a Jesus out there, he would he would lie to you and tell you that the only way to get to God is for him. When you don't need anybody as an intermediary. You don't need a man, and you don't need a man church, a church man, you know, one that has a church built in his in his uh stead, in his stead, even though that's not something that he wanted to either. We don't need You don't need a intermediary. Okay, hey, look yeah, that's your relationship, right. You don't need any of this other stuff. If you need, if you need a Jesus to teach you how to be a good person, then you're fucked basically, because that shit should come natural. You should understand just by how you'd like to be treated, or simply your own compassion and love for other things, including like your family and your children, that there's certain things that you wouldn't do, and there's certain things that you would do for them. There's your morality cause no harm. You don't need to overcomplicate it, and you don't need to go and suck the toes of some other fucking guy because of because you're told to you and everybody else in your family did before you. It's not really necessary. You can break from that hypnosis. You can break from that psychological warfare. And that's kind of the whole point of this episode.
Speaker 2: Doing aerial sharone with war crimes, but that is not the one that covers Yugoslavia. There is only one United Nations War Crimes Tribunal, and that is called Yugoslavia. Only No, it covers the entire world.
Speaker 5: I believe it is.
Speaker 2: Still No, it's not.
Speaker 7: Well, you get thank corrected and see, well.
Speaker 2: That's fine, but I'm fixing the blow your right out of the water here. No, I'm pretty sure it's only for you to call No, it's not.
Speaker 7: Is the acronym is that I.
Speaker 1: See if they are if they have set up a that's the whole point. Is the guys talking about a specific thing which may be an offshoot of the but the UN world or is not just for Yugoslavia. So otherwise, because you know, the guy's not making any sense and the bill isn't helping out very much.
Speaker 2: A separate tribunal as a branch of the International War Crimes Tribunal simply to handle Yugoslavian cases, then you could be correct about that. But the War Crimes Tribunal is a United Nations entity formed by treaty and it covers the world. I believe.
Speaker 9: I don't what you're talking about.
Speaker 7: One of the United States didn't want to sign onto.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they have.
Speaker 7: Well I think Clinton.
Speaker 2: That kind of thing they don't have.
Speaker 1: Once again, the guy is not making he's not understanding how things work. It doesn't matter what the fuck they signed. After the fact, the fact that we are signed into the treaty, which means everything goes right signed into a world government, the General Assembly, Assembly and the Security Council dictate to all member nations what the hell is going to happen. So if your country has laws that protect rights, and the Security Council or the General Assembly decides for you that those laws stand in the way of what they want to do to the people. You have to ignore, abolish, or change those laws so that the people are more vulnerable to the attack of the UN.
Speaker 2: After they did it when they joined the United Nations.
Speaker 7: Yeah, perhaps true enough, can.
Speaker 2: They did it when they joined the United Nations.
Speaker 7: But anyway, as Chris Molassaa, she's you know, he's a hack of a helam for you have.
Speaker 2: No doubt about that. Great, thank you for coming. Thank you. The International War Crimes Tribunal, ladies and gentlemen covers the world, not just the yugoslawbya it applies to the entire world, the whole world. Now here's the point of tonight's broadcast. The Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Herone is, without any doubt whatsoever, a war criminal. He has been completely responsible and has personally ordered the massacre of many, many, many people, many people. He just canceled a visit to Belgium because the Brussels State Prosecutor's office ruled that he could be indicted for war crimes. Many nations around the world have been trying to get Ariel Haron indicted for war crimes ever since the formation of the State of Israel. If there ever was a man who was in charge of troops who ordered massacres and atrocities and terrible things be carried out against civilians unarmed, Ariel Sharon has to be one of the biggest barbaric butchers that has ever lived. Hey, so.
Speaker 1: History of the same old thing, huh, And that people are just now picking up on this because of what's going on in Gaza.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: They've always been attacking, and he states it right there, unarmed. They've been disarmed for quite a long time. So this whole idea, Oh, the hot moss is hiding under every toilet paper roll and then it's stuck underneath their toaster and da da da da da or whatever. Shut the fuck up. These people don't even have pencils, for Christ's sake.
Speaker 2: Nobody is talking about this. Nobody seems to care about it.
Speaker 1: They don't have nails to fucking build shit with because those are weapons. It's like being in a jail. They're in a prison. They're in an open air prison. You want to know what we're in, Yeah, exactly, but it's a little bit more. Uh. The guards are a little bit more feisty over here, all right, but forgive me over there. But I was saying as if it was referring to them. You know, understand what I mean.
Speaker 2: A formal complaint. Several formal complaints have been made against Ariel Sharon, and he canceled a visit to Belgium recently so that he could not be arrested and actually tried. Now, why is it that the world is concentrating on Slovdon melessed that for war crimes and absolutely one percent ignoring the massacres and murders carried out under the direct supervision of Ariel Sharon. This particular charge concerns a nineteen eighty two massacre of Palestinians in Lebanon, and in nineteen eighty three the Israeli government found that he was culpable and demanded that he resigned as Defence Minister, which he did. Now that right there, and you know there were a lot of previous acts before that that Ariel Sharon is guilty of. Now, this hasn't got to do any anything to do with anti Israel or anti Semitic. It's just it's.
Speaker 1: Unfair and it's not right, and I can not that there's anything wrong with either of those two things, just saying pin the tail on the fucking criminal, right, it is.
Speaker 2: What it is. See the way that this United Nations is going already with this war crimes tribunal in the World Court, it's going to be used as a political tool to destroy the enemies of world government under the United Nations. You see Ariel Sharon, the State of Israel or probe, it's world government. All Zianas are and uh so they're they're overlooking you. Nobody's reporting his war crimes. The New York Times, the Washington Post, the Los Angeles Times, the Chicago Tribune, the Orlando Sensible, the San Francisco Chronicle, none of these.
Speaker 1: Just look up slow Melosovic. Look doing the s l O b O d A N slow bo don d a n slow don meet Milo Sevic. Right, That's why I would think, you know, what is it a phonetically Milo Cevic Melosivic, right, look up his and then all you all you get I just wrote typed in Melosovic former presidents are And then you look, which is, by the way, where tessel came from. You just hear, but you just read a bunch of bullshit like Melisabek was a Yugoslav and Serbian politician who was President of Serbia between nineteen eighty nine and nineteen ninety seven and President of the Federal Republican of Yuvugoslavia from nineteen ninety seven the until his overthrow. I wonder how that happened. Hmmm, because the people loved him. So why do you think he was overthrown? Could it have been some revolutionary fucking shitheld group that was funded by Kiaya and the NATO and everybody else who's Jewified, who wants to make sure that nationalism doesn't ever crop up anywhere else. Yeah, I bet overthrow. In two thousand, Meliussavik played a major role in the Yugoslav Wars. Here here's where the bullshit starts, and became the first sitting head of state charge with war crimes. So they're implying that he by saying he played a major role in Yugoslav wars, they're trying to leading credence to the fact that there was some legitimacy to war crimes. That's why I said, here comes to bullshit. Died March eleventh, two thousand and six, at age sixty four in a prison in the Hague. So wasn't natural causes? Look at this obituary ruthless manipulator of servant Serbian Because nationalism is a bad thing, everybody, remember, because the Jews told us so with their news, with their news in their in their their media right, they told us about how bad nationalism is. Obituary ruthless, a bit ruthless manipulator of Serbian nationalism, who became the most dangerous man in Europe. Total Jewified bullshit from the Guardian. Okay, oops, let me go back to No not Miley Ianopolis, Ya fucking jerk. So that's how they incorporate homosexuality into conservatism. Eh. The special American Envoy Richard Hulbrick has flown to Belgrade to deliver the ultimatum Serb leader Sullivan Luswick. But Musvik was in no mood. Blah blah blah blah, New York Times more bullshit. He's gone the end of the Melissovic area. So now they're celebrating in Brookings just twelve days after the president elected. Presidential elections were held, the Serb people could rally behind their new slogan, He's gone Sylvan Melissavic this is October fifteen, two thousand, so this said before they was killed. So let's keep going. Oh, the International Criminal Tribugnal for the former Yugoslavia, this is the ICTY that they were talking about. This is not the same thing as the World Court. I don't know how that was hard for that caller to fucking understand. I'm trying to see what the data is on this thing they're talking about twenty ninety seven, ninety seven, two thousand, or it doesn't look like in the order of the Joint Criminal Enterprise to succeeded its subjectives. Slova on Belosovic worked in concert with or through several individuals and the Joint Criminal Enterprise. Oh did he now each participant, participant or co perpetrator within the Joint Criminal enterpt. So they want to take down to all of the power structure of the nationalists that were running the country by calling them co conspirators and participants in crime. What's the crime? It's not what the Jews and the banks liked, that's the crime. You understanding what crime is? Now? Do you understand what pieces pieces the destruction of people like Slova and Bloksovic who resist socialism. Their socialism resists their communism. That's what piece is. Piece is the neutralization of resistance. It's their piece, not your piece.
Speaker 2: Get it.
Speaker 1: They don't have to worry the little you know, paranoid weasel jew hearts, don't have to worry about any uprising because they've stopped it out of you using other people's might and broad because they don't have any of their own. Slow, Badon Melissavic another casualty of Jewish lies. I gotta get to okay, So here's so they're saying that he just up and died in his prison cell. On eleventh of March two thousand and six, former Yugoslav President Lebanon Melissavic died in his prison cell of a heart attack. Oh sure, isn't that funny? How it's a heart attack and awful lot of times, what do you fucking know? Something that can be induced by all kinds of different methods at age sixty four, while being tried for war crimes at the International Criminal Tribunal for that. This was two thousand era or two thousand and one that this broadcast came out, So he was already he was already being fucked with, right, at the age sixty four when being tried for crimes at the International Criminal Tribunal for those former Yugoslavia. And let's read it. What that is was a body of the United Nations that was established to prosecute the war crimes that had been committed during the Yugoslav Wars. So yes, it was a what Bill said, something that was set up specific to handle this. But it was through the United Nations, which has a all member states. So that's that's his way of saying it was worldwide jurisdiction. But it's not really true at all. That was no jurisdiction, worldwide powers or whatnot, but it's the one hundred and ninety three or whatever it is member states. His death occurred shortly after the Tribunal rejected his request to seek specialized medical treatment at a cardiology clinic in Moscow. Oh, maybe he had an actual issue, but maybe he was also induced by something that they were feeding him, or maybe he was forced to take some shots. Who knows. He died a few months before the verdict was due. Right, it's a lot easier just to get rid of the problem, right. A part published on May thirtieth, two thousand and six, confirmed that he had died of natural causes. Yeah, the type of causes that have definitely nothing to do with stress. Old man who's been stuck in jail for five years or six years. And if they treated anything like they treated the poor bastards in Nuremberg, can I imagine what that would do to him. We don't know what they did to him. No poison or other chemicals. Look, they the fact that they even say this, this is this is it. This is your your admission right here. No poison or other chemical substence found in his body that contributed to the death. Oh and who did the autopsy? Who confirmed that? Was there even an autopsy done? Or you just decided to say that? And who owned that coroner? Who owned that that man who did the autopsy? Give me a fucking break. Elisabeth was found dead in a cell March eleventh, two thousand and six, and you had war crimes tribu you know, detention center ins I can't pronounce that word of the Hague. And now an official in the Chief Prosecutor's office said that Melissavic had been found at about ten am and had apparently been dead for several hours. His trial had been due to resume on the fourteenth of March. Three days later, with testimony from the former President of Montenegro Manigro, a request for the autopsy in the presence of a Serbian pathologist was granted and his body was transported to the Dutch Forensics Institute. Oh well, I mean, it's not like the Dutch weren't completely riddled but by Jews ever since. You know, the Dutch company out there that was you know, human trafficking and drugs, you know, set of drugs everywhere. Of course, the Swassos, the ones that you know, fucked over the rest of the world when they made their little deal with William of Orange.
Speaker 2: And thus.
Speaker 1: Was the of England established and the demise and end of European will English sovereignty was done. Yep, yep, yep, yep, yep, yeah, yeah, sure, yep, yep, yep, yep, yep. The Dutch East India Company established in sixteen oh two as a powerful trading company that dominated global trade, particularly in spice. Right because don't call it drugs, don't call it human, don't call it humans, right, it spice must just spice for nearly two centuries, eventually becoming a colonial power in Asia and was dissolved dissolved in seventeen ninety nine. Francisco Lopez Swaso. I know that sounds like he's not Jewish, but he is sixteen fifty seven April seventeen ten was a banker and financier of the Dutch Republic. Surprise, surprise, surprise, surprise. It's never the same same people every time. So I don't know why I'm making a big deal about it.
Speaker 2: The newspapers. Have you heard one word about the war crimes of burial Sharon. Not on ABC, not on NBC, not on.
Speaker 1: CBS now, so as you can tell, because I sincerely actually do feel for the man, and I think that, you know, I'm a little perturbed either his view on the Germanic people, but I am going to point out all the times that he did without saying, you know, and even if you made the point that it's not about Bill to antocenit, well it's not really. It's about criminals, scumback pieces of shit. We just happened to be Jewish, which is fine. At least Bill is pointing this out. Sharon is a psychopathic killer, and what the hell did this nationalist man do.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: This is a really good point. This is this isn't right in line with what we should respect about Bill Cooper. And that's why I want everybody to see this.
Speaker 2: Not on CNN, not on M, S, N, B C. Why not. The next question why not? Why isn't anybody talking about this? Why doesn't anybody care? Why is slowed on Molessa?
Speaker 1: Oh it's snail racer. I just want to read your your comment real quick. It says, well, first of all, when whenos winnows? Am I saying that right? I was baptized Christian but always had a feeling it was versus and Scammy gay work, and it says, love your work, you love your folk, it's all we have. There we go gay work, yep, it is gay work of theirs, and it says, love you your folks, It's all we have. And Bash just fish said, great info. I don't know what the circ or the O with the forward slash means. Is that like an icon that I'm not seeing that's flitching out like, I don't know what that is? Watch the pruder? Okay, yeah, I think I talked about that earlier, but this is the one I wanted to address as a snail racer says, I always wondered why Bill had such a focus on Freemasons instead of Jews. Well, it's kind of if you look at it, it's it's an indirect way of being able to address the same problem, because what's the Kabbala. It's not like we said before, it's it's not Eskimo and it's not Irish. Right, it's not about Heale. The Kabbala specifically is what the well, at least after seventeen eighty, was what the Freemasonic quarter was all about. Right, this mysticism, this blah blah blah. The Kabbola is where And they're talking specifically about the Lorian Kabbala that came out in fifteen forty ish era, fifteen thirty two or something like that, right, and that's what inspired so they said. And oh, by the way, they also point to Ignasius of Loyola as being an inspiration, which kind of doesn't do anybody any favors when they're talking about them not being cryptos and Ignosius and they certainly not being a crypto. Yeah, of course not, of course not. So let's say let's say Lurian Cabal. Let's look it up fifteen. So Isaac Luria was fifteen thirty four to fifteen seventy two. Okay, And Luria points to Ignacius and says he was an inspiration. Why would a why would if you're supposed to be a if you're supposed to be this, this crusader of Jesus Christ, Why why would Isaac Laria, this Ashkenazi Jew say that he was an inspiration? Kind of strange, right, kind of strange. Oh, but it's not when you realize that Rome unite jew Uh is it not even a necessary word to use because it's a Saturn cult, right whatever, massive socidey where? But yes, they were crypto crypto moranos, those ignesious folk. There's labeled the folk. So the Luri in Kabbala, to answer your question, is, uh, what the Freemasons after seventeen eighty we're all about?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: So it's easy to to encapsulate Jews and the fellow travelers and those who help that help the agenda of the which can more baby clearly be said the Saturn cult be helping their objectives along or the Zionist idea, because then that puts the Christians in uh in battle mode to defend the very thing that destroys them. But they're defending it and they're and they're siding with because they feel like they're somehow inseparable from Judaism because of the brainwashing and psycho psychological mindfuckery. And so you have and of course you have to have a Darby come out eventually who's a Frankist and a Schofield right to to really send that dispensationalism home and get that whole Zionism thing working really hard and a new era good times. Oh yeah, oh yeah, So you can you can encapsulate all of them by talk saying it's the secret societies, because these people do operate in secret, but also because the louring Kabbala, which is where we get our ideals of Zionism from. That's the whole idea of bringing about and forcing the hand of God and in an unnatural way to get to the to get to the finish line, corrupting the whole world and inverting everything and flipping upside out on the side and perverting everything to fucking hell. That all comes from No Da da the louring Kabala. So it's one way, it's it's a way of like picking an element that ties directly to them without directly stating them. And I think he might have done that because Al weener Uh, the station manager, owner or whatever who helped him get on their in the first place and was aways there for him, was Jewish. It's mine the only thing I can think of as the reason why.
Speaker 2: So that it's gonna be charged with war crime? Why is everyone calling Yasir Arafat a war criminal? Which he is, make no mistake about it. He also has ordered terrorist acts and terrible massacres and bombing of buffaloas of school children. He is a war criminal, and everybody points to the Yaser Arafat, but nobody points to Ariel Sharon And I'm sick of it. Good evening on the air.
Speaker 8: Good evening though. This is Chris from Kalama Zoom Michigan. Hi, Chris can answer to your question, uh Ari Sharon and Yafter Arafat and mik Garbatov jumped it into their plans. If you can profecute the president of the country, you can go after ordinary citizens.
Speaker 2: That's true, But why not prosecute Ariel Cheron? He's the Prime Minister of Israel.
Speaker 5: Well in.
Speaker 1: Because he is? Because he's the Prime Minister of Israel.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: You can go after all anybody else, but you can't go after those people because those people represent the colony, the only public county that they'll admit to of the banks, the other ones of course being England, the United States, Russia for a time. But it would appear that that didn't last for very long, even though they had the biggest splash at the very beginning of it. The slow erosion is what they're better at. They're not really good at the the massive invasion. Unless they're using Muslims to do that. Then then they seem to be more successful, right, because it's somebody else that's taken all the casualties and all and all the risk. That's what they like to do. They like to speculate on the outcomes.
Speaker 8: We'll use those two individuals to help further along the plans of the.
Speaker 2: U N Yep. Well, I think you're absolutely correct there. They're just there ponds to keep the Middle East stirred up so that there's unrest there. We can always have a boogeyman over there, and it need be we can send our troops to war in the Middle East. That takes you to take the American's minds off of what's happening in this country.
Speaker 8: Yes, what I was concerned the.
Speaker 2: Plus, we have a president who's an oil man.
Speaker 5: Yes, I've heard over the weekend about.
Speaker 8: The U n World Court declaring that their edicts will apply to all things autories of the UN chart. That's exactly right, And we get any United States prevent and Clinton tigris. No one stood up and said, no.
Speaker 2: That's because they already know. When we joined the United Nations, we joined a world government, right, and that's the policy of the United States government is too slowly, but surely transfers problems eat to that world governing body. And don't pay attention to what they say, pay attention to what they do. Okay, that's what really matters. I mean, how come nobody, how come nobody could predict that the price of fuel would go higher than it's ever been in this country once an oil man got in the White House. How come nobody knew that but me?
Speaker 5: Uh well, they probably knew they didn't want to pay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, thanks for coming, Thank you. Five to zero three three three four many somber. I want everybody start writing letters to their newspapers and calling talk shows and calling CNN and asking them, how come Ariel Truell, one of the biggest war criminals that's ever lived, is getting off Scott three and there, and they're they're gonna hang cloved arm Moss of that simply for trying to keep his country together.
Speaker 1: So I'm looking down here in says fifth of July two thousand and one.
Speaker 2: So you had.
Speaker 1: August, September, October, November fifth, So this was four months before his murder to the day actually, because this is the fifth of July that this broadcast was, so four months to the day that he was murdered. Happened that night on the fifth. They let his body sit there for fifteen hours, and they called it November sixth is death because that's when they finally had somebody come out and do the test. He could have been alive when he was shot up. He could have been saved, but they just they just let him sit there, unattended for fifteen hours, face down in his fucking ground on the you know, front steps, basically partio whatever you wanna call it. And I think one of the cops shot the other cop by accident because they're fucking retarded and then they blamed it on Bill because they end up shooting each other a lot on purpose and by accident when they do these raids. A raid is a good time to kill somebody who you who isn't taking the bribe supercoastyle. Or it's also the a good time to be a show how fucking unskilled you are and just shooting madly and crazily and not understanding how not to shoot from behind somebody but only a long slide and all this other stuff. You end up shooting onder your own people. And the guy that got clipped in the head, I don't think Bill even did that. The impossible angle that they talked about in him to shoot from behind, well, he's running on a fake leg. I just don't see it happening. He should have, if he had survived, he should have played the lotto the next day, because that was a fucking impossible shot.
Speaker 2: On the air.
Speaker 1: And the guy who gets shot isn't going to know exactly where it came from. If he's told that it was from the bad guy, he's gonna probably believe that.
Speaker 2: What is this pie?
Speaker 1: It's pie Day, everybody. They show a picture of a pie with the symbol four pie on the pie that's like pie inception three point one four son.
Speaker 3: So, according to New York Times, three serves were convicted by the Wartimes Tribunal in the Hey February twenty second.
Speaker 9: Okay, and their names are I don't think I can pronounce.
Speaker 2: Him well, but will do you?
Speaker 3: Miss Jaraco up car Knapek It was forty four more commander, it was a general.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And these were for rates and the sexual violence uh huh?
Speaker 3: And rad Omer Cavac thirty nine and Zora Van for book vic A thirty nine.
Speaker 2: Also, Okay, when did these trials take place? Because I know the two of those were arrested, but I had not been aware that they had been trying.
Speaker 3: It says, this is first it'll international judgment to condemn sexual slavery and the Hey, February twenty second. Okay, this is from New York Times, February twenty third, two thousand and one.
Speaker 2: Great, thank you, Okay, thank you for all your hard work. Thank you, bye, Thank you very much to zero three three three four five. What I was, uh, and you can call feel free to call it anytime. What I was saying was once you all to start calling CNN all the radio talk shows, write letters to all the letters to the editor of all the newspapers, and write letters to NBC and CNN, and see because sending email, they don't pay attention to it.
Speaker 1: You know, I can't help it. But I'm looking at this giant head of aerol Sharon, and I'm looking at slow slop, slow down Elucivic here and even Bill Ye, this dude here with the weird liver spots on his head or what the fuck that is in that face and that blank stare eye. It just it doesn't. It doesn't look like the same species. I'm not saying they're not. They're not they're alien, but I'm saying it doesn't look like the same guy. They have species. Forget about ethnicity or race. I don't think they're the same fucking species. And if they are, they're uh, they're humanoid perhaps, but I don't know. I don't know if you could call them human at least some of them. At least some of them, like the Ashkenazi variety, the ones that may actually have have some claim to it being an actual ethnicity or a race rather than just a fucking religion. Because I don't care what my here here's the here's the thing. They dance back and forth between those fucking two, especially when you go to look for it online, Like if you say, is blah blah blah Jewish, they'll say, no, his mother was Catholic, or his his his he was born and raised Catholic, and like as someone I was fucking asking, or they were American actors, someone I'm fucking asking, you know what I mean. So so it's either Jewish means they're from Israel. It's not what I was asking. Jewish means that they follow the religion. It's not what I or that's kind of what I'm asking, And or they'll say no, he's you know, such and such from this in that place. I'm not just tell me because I want to know. I'm trying to pin down what which one is it this time? Is it a race or is it a religion? And which one are you trying to lie your way through to not tell me the truth about this time?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 1: Algorithm? So, because I can tell you one thing, I can't get away with saying, yeah, I'm ten percent Catholic on my mother's side, because that doesn't make any fucking sense, but it does for them. So which one is it? Is it ara or is it a religion? Because even if it's a matriarchal cult, that whole you know, genealogy through the mother makes sense. If it's a matriarchal cult, that they would they would favor what the mother is over the father. Forget about all their fake bullshit scigns that don't buy into anyway they don't. Okay, go ahead and swap is. Have fun with this. I'm not telling you to actually do this, because I think it's a horrible idea. But even if you lie about every aspect of the test, the point is you're giving them a sample, and that's what you shouldn't be doing. But go ahead and do that if you feel like it, but swab something like your dog's mouth and then send it off. They go off of what you write because they ask you a bunch of questions on the question There should be no questions on the questionnaire except for the fact that they're doing that same parlor trick that like John Edwards used to do. He'd ask a bunch of fucking questions, leading questions and he'd say, I think I see your family member. It's fucking retarded people. It's like you just fed him all the information you needed to know and the rest is by assumption and him like shooting throwing darts, Like did they have blah blah blah hair. Did they like shoes?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they like shoes. Okay, I think I see him. Think it's like, what the fuck? It's the dumbest shit in the world. But if you fill out that thing with your assumptions of what you think and where you think you're from, they're going to spit back something that's of that nature, and they're going to throw a few curve balls in there to make it look like it's scientific, Like, oh, I never even knew it had the other of me, so that that would make sense when the and it's called the bearded dragon. It's a lizard that people keep as a pet. Somebody swabbed their lizard and sent it in and found out that it was eighty percent Ashkenazi jew. Now that does make sense in the sense if they are in fact lizard people. But it's kind of funny that this is their science that they that they're telling us is legitimate and valid. So what do they fucking think about DNA, all their genetic bullshit, all this idea that you know, they're gonna be able to genetically, you know, manufacture a vaccine that's going to be first of all, vaccines are murder and death anyway, but they're going to be able to pinpoint directly what type of poison is going to be best for you through your genetics. It's all bullshit Arler tricks CSI, Miami CSI. That's all to further convince you of a fake, bullshit science that they have absolutely no clue what they're doing. UR analysis comes back like forty percent accurate a UR analysis. If they can't get that shit right, what do you think of fucking DNA test two or sixteen point fingerprints skit match is going to do when you probably should be making that double into a thirty two point match because there's a lot of similarities in a lot of people. But if they want you to be guilty, they're going to bend and mold the science. But and nobody's gonna question it because they had their expert in the chair on the witness stand, their expert because this is what Brandei is allowed to happen to our world. As what he presented is, we'll just put the expert in there, and then everybody has to cower to it. All due process, all everything has to fucking bend around this expert idea. Why do you think there's a lot invested in their bullshit science? Some people might even call it Goham science. That's ship that we're supposed to believe. None of it's valid, none of it's accurate. What's endangerous about having them have a swab test is that the whole instantaneous action at a distance. If you are in fact someone who if if this is a thing where your your frequency signature, it kind of makes you bound to your DNA, that means they can do something to your DNA sample that would make you ill or affect you in some way, right, I mean, if they wanted to swing sing sweet nothing's to you and do like the the crystal experiment, the water the water experiment that doctor Emoto did. Emoto emotion kind of interesting how that worked out, right, if they if they wanted to do that and say whisper sweet nothings to you, then I'm sure you'd feel really good. Or if they want to poison in and radiate that fucking example of DNA, it might not feel You might not feel too good. They say that that's the thing. If that is a thing, then I wouldn't give them any of my DNA. And they I also find it hilarious that Madonna, they say they made a point to tell everybody this that she has a crew that she might do that go behind her and this is this is years ago and clean up their DNA cleanup crew. And I'm thinking to myself, because she's such a slot, right, wow, that must be a lot of fucking work. Could you imagine the hotel rooms after Madonna's done? A boy, don't bring a black light if you're gonna go fucking Madonna, you know, when I know what's already been in there for.
Speaker 2: That usually write letters because they have to answer letters, and they pay attention to letters because that's a written record, and well, you might just get things stirred up made. They might, you know, start commenting on this, which needs to be done. Good evening you're on the air. Hello, yeah, Bill, Yeah uh.
Speaker 3: Two nuns were convicted from the Rwanda massacre along with a professor and a businessman. And this was just, oh gosholt my satellite down. A month ago.
Speaker 2: About a month ago, they were convicted by the war crimes tribunal.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, I would be war crime in Mondo.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, but you sure it was the war crimes tribunal in the head well if it was there in the Hague whatever, Okay.
Speaker 3: But you know we're missing another one then up and coming one.
Speaker 1: Is is Yeah. So I'm reading what I'm reading what Lisa from Germany has written here. So far, I agree with everything except for the Christian spin. It's like they still caught you. They caught you with the third prong. That that's the way. I'm not going to see it any other way. It says Belma or Roman salute, maybe say Hitler's salute, but it's older than his adoption of it. Are they having a conversation? So she says three abraheric religions with a question mark one Judaism is Satanism, no ship, but it's not Satanism because it's saturnism. Okay, but so is all the other shit. They're the ones who created and fabricated all these religions. And you're actually making my point for me by reading by I'm not gonna I'm gonna finish reading what you're saying and should not be called the religion. Well, it is a religion. It's a it's a it's a it's a cult belief. What is a religion. It's a belief system not based on reality. It is a religion. It's blind faith. It's a Jewish mass murdering Satanic that won't You could again said Saturn death cult and been just as accurate. The rabbinical you know who's you know what Sabbatai means, right, it means Saturn. Sabbatai zev you know what you understand. He took the name of Saturn. The Sabbath is on Saturn Day, Saturn's day. It's a Saturn death cult. They practice Saturnalia in Rome, where your beloved Christianity was developed. The Rabbinical teachings are man made garbage. Yes, this is true. No one's arguing their hold on. I gotta get this stupid thing to stop auto scrolling on me. I'm trying to fucking read here. Judaism, is Islam and Islam are extremely similar. No, they're more than just extremely similar. It's a fucking lie to the rest of the people that there's any difference. It's basically the same perversions with some slight variations. Mohammed was a tem boom. Look at that. Who created Islam? He didn't with the help of what though? Who was helping that along? His wife there? And what was she? Potentially Roman spy an ideology of conquest and submission by copying from the Babylonian Talmut in order to mobilize and utilize the air masses against the Christians. Awesome, great? So does that make the Christians better? Because they're the sacrificial class. That's what they're supposed to be. They're supposed to be the sacrifice. And if these two other sects of Judaism or this saturn cult need a sacrificial class, then the Christians are the ones who elected to be. So they volunteer, which is part of the tacit agreement, which is part of their sick cult. Right, you have to agree, you have to consent, So being a Christian is that consent to be the sacrificial class. Both Judaism and Islam are violently anti Christian. Well, because of the sacrificial class. They need them. They need them because they need them and their power to push to push Judaism over the finish line, the goalpost for them to have the victory that they want over the rest of the world. So they realize that they need this third group here, this Christianity, to do that. Jesus Christ fiercely criticized this is like saying a comic book character that I saw on TV or something like that, or that I read about fiercely a posed. Of course, they have to make it look like that, right. Who knows what he actually said or did or if he was even a thing. But why do we care. It's not our world, it's not our religion, it's not our people. Who fucking cares. There's lots of great people that pop up around her. One of them was named Adolph. He was a more modern And you know what's great about Adolf is more than just Jews wrote about him. And I'm pretty sure he existed, and they didn't wait one hundred and fifty years after his death to write about him. Pharisees Talmudic sayings. Let's say, Jesus Christ fiercely christs size and post the man my teachings of the Talmut Satanic high priests. Pharisees rabbis, who made God's law obsolete? Who's God? Who's God? Who's God? By turning everything upside down. Well, yeah, that's they talk about that with the free mad, with the Phrakis too, and Sabotai the doctrine of inversion, flipping them and that's all. That's all cry magic too, which is of course taken from the same thing. But walk backwards, talk backwards, read backwards, all this shit. Jesus called them the synagotic Well yeah, but who was he speaking on behalf of He's a character who's making it a definitive difference between them and him? Why so that people would gravitate to that and elect to be the sacrificial class volunteers. A Bible of has been falsified by Jews. Will Field badb almost all the kreut I talked about the Skillfield Bible already, But it's before that. Darby Darby was there. And guess what Frankism was what created all that, because they were the ones who were baptized into the Catholic by prepending to be anti Talmudists, even though they did all the same sick practices all the time. But they burned the talmut in public and that was enough for dumb Christian, dumb Christian Catholics to accept them in because they thought that they would be the bridge between them and Judaism to make a better ruld. Almost all the Christian churches have been infiltrated in the Gospel, infiltrated, created by Bud, created by from the very beginning, written from the mouths of Jews, created by the same group of people that lie about every fucking thing else. You think that they told you the truth about this, And I'll say that a thousand times until it gets through people's heads that the same people that you who claim that you know there's nothing good about him to lie about everything else, all of a sudden when it came to this, they must have been telling the truth. Why because they were smart enough to use a little I don't know, treachery and say how much they opposed this man. But at the same time it h you know, there's this there's a schism of brains that people think that somehow their their guy doesn't win at the end. Yet our guy or you know, those who are Christians don't realize that they're walking around with a cross with a dead guy on it to remind them that they failed. Okay, so here, let's go back to what I read yesterday and then I gotta get out of here, though, I gotta do stuff. Where's my I NR thing is three fifth three or three? I'll talk about the Holy Oh, that's actually a good exception, the Holy See and the Rothschilds and how they were bailed out by the ross I was two to separate times went for was like trillions of dollars in today's money. It was a lot. It was a large sum in the eighteen thirties. I gotta find where there he is. So let's talk about this guy. And I'm not being blasphemous, yere, I'm being fucking realistic, okay. So curious whether he lived or not, whether he's everything that they said he was or not. Guarantee you the shit that they put in his mouth to say, not all of it is factual, not all of it actually happened, because a lot of it contradicts itself, especially that whole same fucking thing about only through me, blah blah blah, when he also said the Kingdom of Heaven is within, and greater things than I shall you do. He didn't want to be worshiped, So why are you doing it? Why are you going against his wishes? I nra I Nri appears on a placard over the top of Jesus on some crosses. This is from my book. We're told the initials stand for Esus Nazarenus rex ivideorum or Jesus and Nazareth of Jesus and Nazarene, King of the Jews, king of the Jews. Again, some people will argue with that that's not true. Okay, so here we go. If we're to hold on, I'll read your next comment when I'm done. If we're to believe this placard carries any historical weight, we would assume it was placed there in a cynical mockery of the man the Romans and the naughty Pharisee Jews had crucified like a here is your king type of statement. Jesus Nazareth of the Nazarene, king of the Jews. Here he is.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's your king, buddy. That's what they're saying. They're saying we were dominated. However, when we look, because why else would we use that symbol? How about on a better day, how about what Jesus is picking flowers and handing them out to people, or giving someone a bear hug. You know, I mean, like, what, why the fuck why do we pick that symbol. However, when we look at the Jesuits who began forming in the years of fifteen thirty one to thirty seven, and we're recognized by Pope Paul the Third in fifteen forty with Igneesias of Alliula elected as first Superior General in fifteen forty one, Here's what I have a question for you, at least of Germany. Why are you so against your own people's culture and religion and background. Well, it says I'm reading what they said, and I repeated what they said. I didn't write King of Jews because I felt like fucking writing that. That's what it's been translating and been told to the fucking rest of the world as being okay, So I understand that you're correcting it. I'm telling you what they're telling the rest of the fucking world here, and people are okay with that. We're not arguing here except for this one statement, and that simply is, why are you so against finding out what your culture, your ancient cultures people did before they had all these bullshit things thrown at them in two thousand years ago? Why were we that without a compass that we were able to create all these cultures and civilizations and and teach people just morality and law and still have them praise and be gracious to us. Why did we need this Jesus in the first place. Why did we need fucking Jews in nettling with any of this crap? Why do you not want to know more about what happened before they erased our history? However, when we look at the Jesuits who began forming in the years of fifteen thirty one to thirty seven and were recognized by Pope Paul the Third in fifteen forty, with Ignatius of Loyola elected as first Superior Superior General in fifteen forty one, we see another meeting for I n our i eustam neca regis impious, which roughly means justice is to exterminate heretical kings, governments, or rulers. If we were to place that meaning above the head of Jesus, the blasphemy to Christianity is all the more distinct because the I n ri when it just means Jesus the Nazarene King of Judah. If you prefer, well, that's not I mean, that's still a mockery in my mind, because they're showing him pinto fucking two pieces of wood, and it's awfully comical in dark humor that that a carpenter would be found his demise nailed to two pieces of wood, just saying it seems like it's more of a allegory, it's more of a grimoire with a lot of symbolism that goes right over people's heads, and it's all dark mockery. So, whether there was a real man or not, what we're told of his story, we shouldn't be buying into so heavily because that went through the hands of these people. They didn't just let it free. He used some neco regions and pious, which means justice is to exterminate or annihilate heretical kings, governments or rulers. Putting that over the head of Jesus and then showing in that condition says this is what happens when you fuck around. If we were to place that meaning above the head, I said, because why place the acronym above Jesus's head unless it was to imply he was one such heretical king that was justly dealt with. That's awfully odd for a military order named the Society of Jesus. I guess it could also be like, lest we forget what they did to Jesus. But the Jesuits weren't targeting the Roman Catholic Empire or the money changing ancient groth Child types. They came about specifically to infiltrate and destroy any and all perceived enemies of the Pope, namely the Protestants and the Freemasons at that time. Funny how things change. Right to the Jesuits, the Pope's word was God. The word was God, making him the anti Christ right in placement of the vicar of making the Pope the proclaimed vicar of Christ the Antichrist. I just said that. I didn't realize i'd written that too. I stopped to say it out loud. When you pose as something you're not, you're the not that, get it. So if you claim to speak on behalf of Christ, you're the not Christ. You're the anti Christ. Literally, I'm pretty sure Jesuit Pope Francis and his un pushing the Green Raw Deal, population reduction and COVID politics isn't in line with any Christ we know. I agree with your questioning you're searching for the truth, and the truth is well also consistent as long as there are questions in consistency, swers goes on awesome, I am still searching. I have said had had spiritual experiences which answered painful questions. Yeah, but that doesn't mean that it's because here's the issue that I have with that. Because I've had similar, very very very vivid experiences. What I the way I perceived them when I was still stuck in a fucking book that other people with long noses and long fingers manipulated Rosicrucians as well, all these people who are working in conjunction with these fucking psychopaths. I would frame any of those types of experiences through it must be this thing, because as this is my default explanation for when these types of spiritual things occur, it must be this guy and maybe even a picture in my mind's eye that it looked like that, that it looked like are you know, very arian looking Jesus. But it doesn't necessarily mean that it was because of that. It's because of that's how I That was my frame of reference, So therefore that's what I saw it through. That was my filter. That doesn't mean that that was what it was you understand, and if it was sinister but made it feel like it wasn't, then of course they're going to use the symbols that you and and the imagery that you will will relate with. If they're trying to manipulate or trying to get through to you in a positive way, they're going to use the symbols that and the imagery that you're expecting to see, because spiritual stuff isn't stupid. They're not going to try to send you something down down the pike that you're not familiar with if they're trying to actually get through to you, So give you what you what you're what you expect to see. I gotta get the fuck out of here. Though I would love to continue. I gotta go to the market today. It's gonna be a shitty, windy day. I've got to unload my van, and I've got to send out a book to Donna. So when that's all done, we gotta go to this market and get something done here. I will be back tonight, though probably it's a Friday. You know, as much as I'd like to spend time with my daughter and do things, I get there's a monopoly in this house of her time, and there's an attitude that just seems speaking of curses, speaking of an energy, speaking of like the the the manipulative force and power of of like a spell. The closer she is to that woman, her mother, the more of an asshole she is to me. The farther she is from her, the more of a good the better relationship we have. It's why I am telling you, and I'm gonna ask you this again. And if you're on FTJ media, there's two things up here. It says tip using your FTG wallet, and then the other one that says I'll pay, and that thing will get you over to the gifts and go. If you're on Rumble, you can do the same exact thing, and I hope you will, So hold on, Why am I still seeing this? Okay, let's do that. It's like this, and I'll share this because my goal is to get the fuck away from this place with my daughter for a couple of weeks, if not longer, this summer again, because that's our healing time. That's the only time that I can impart good values and not be fucking yelled at and argued with and you know, you don't argue in front of your children because then they think there's sides to pick, and that there's people that you can either reject wholeheartedly or accept wholeheartedly, or that they're always wrong. And if it's your mother who's the most you know, been around, well, Dad had to fucking make sure everything stayed together when he was going back and forth with the You know all that time that I missed because I was drunning that stupid fucking store that I was doing quite well, you know, I had to pull us away from you from California, so I had to be gone a lot in California to protect my daughter. I ended up having to sacrifice time with her. And it's fucking shitty that that type of person would be her mother that would come and manipulate that. So on summertimes and whatever I can get a day in edgewise, I take my daughter and go places and do things with her and show her who I am, because she's not getting who I am from her, that fucking bitch anyway. So tip using your FGJ wallet, you click that one this is the one for that goes right to give some go to the left of it. I appreciate it, thank you very much. I'm not gonna keep this up very long, so I think you can only do it when it's live. And then also if you're over on Rumble, same deal. You can click this thing right here and that's your Rumble rants right, and sixty days from now they'll actually give it to me. Isn't that nice? Forty percent of it or something like that or sixty percent of it, I don't remember.
Speaker 2: What they take.
Speaker 1: Let's have to click that again, make it go away, and you can subscribe to that's the other thing to do. And you can go and join the locals by clicking that one, all right, or you can just do this awesome, wonderful thing here and go to the Patreon. Five hours a month gets you on the first tier, and I'm going to be bringing the Woodnants into the first tier here soon too, so you'll have everything for five hours a month. If you choose a higher tier, it's because you're trying to be kinder to the show. But I'm giving everything to everybody for five Let's see my website here has sauce books, blah blah blah and creating. I might be putting out a touring Enhanced touring product two here son, when I have time, Stefan's GoFundMe is right there, Spreaker, because they kicked me off of Spotify and I have like zero monetization now thanks to them. Uh spreaker. Follow and watch from there and then that'll help out a lot too. And share that. If you're gonna share a link to any podcast provider of any of my shows, use the speaker link here to do that. That goes right to the whole show right there. They've been farm behind and you see the rest and the money three publishing dot com could ball be a a l or ten percent off? Got it? Got it good? All right, I'm out appreciate it. Have a good one. Oh wait, there's one more thing here. I prayed to God to give me something that my questioning mind, and my prayer was answered by three witnesses.
Speaker 2: Three.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I can't get into all that. I'm sorry. I think this is slightly it's just not I don't drive with its as being valid. I'm sorry. I know what you felt, what you feel your experience, but like I just had said, through what through what filter? Where you that would be the filter that you were expecting it's because that's how you would perceive it and recognize and understand it for being a certain thing. So one one one begets the other. So where where's the beginning? Which which one is true? And which one? You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: Are you seeing it because it's and it is what it is, or it is what it is because that's what you expect to say. All right, thank you, Bye,