Speaker 1: Sturdy hands means queen theology.
Speaker 2: Kenyon, Well, everybody, we're back. We're back in the house down justin So sorry all you long's distance pals you didn't get to hear it today. But but today we're lucky enough to have Vicky Joy Anderson with us, the author of They Only Come Out at Night. We've talked to her in the past. It's been it was a I can't even tell you how many things went wrong that night as far as the all the different mechanical or you know, electronic issues that we had were unbelievable, And somehow God still let that episode be made really important information and really delving into some deep stuff that's not really talked about a lot. But we wanted to bring her back for the topic that we're going to get in today. But we'll get into that in a few minutes. But I think we should jump in to some prayer right away. What do you think, Ben?
Speaker 1: Yes, sir?
Speaker 2: All right, Dear Lord, thank you for everything you've given us. Thank you for allowing us to have this time together to really look into your word and to use that to help us make good decisions in our lives and to really seek you the way that you want us to seek. You, Lord, just continue to bless us, help us reach that one person out there that really needs to hear this message. And your name be pray Lord. Amen.
Speaker 3: Amen.
Speaker 2: So today we decided a little bit. It's something that's been kind of eating at me a little bit because a couple of weeks ago I saw an article pop up Aaron Rodgers, the quarterback for the New York Jets, actually speaking at the Psychedelic Conference out in Denver and with them legalizing the psychedelic class at drugs for even recreational use. And it's a slippery slope and a pretty scary thing considering if you remember, they were the first state to legalize marijuana. And it's just kind of we're starting to see a snowball effect and I think it's only going to get worse. But before we get into it, VICKI, how are you doing.
Speaker 4: I'm doing great. Great to be back on you guys.
Speaker 2: We are excited, Ben, are you excited?
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm excited.
Speaker 2: Man, A few words, it's.
Speaker 1: Been a day.
Speaker 2: I understand that you got lost. You got what is that today that happened on the side of the road. Your car broke down? No, work truck.
Speaker 1: That was Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fuel pump quit. Luckily we're just right outside of the plant we worked in. We still had to push you down the road. Got a little extra workout, Yeah, I had my workout for the day for the week for that. I don't work out, VICKI anything new happening with you? Anything, any projects on the horizon. You can talk about? The conference coming up?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yep, go there for is coming up end of July in the Dayton area of Ohio. This is doctor Mike Spaulding. Of course he's been doing this for years. So we'll be out there and all the usual suspects will be there with me, all of our favorites that my buddy, Tom Dunn and Kenny c will be there. But then we've got coach Dave and Michael Lake, David Hebner, doctor Sharon Tenpenny, Casper McLeod. I know I'm missing people. Greg Reid will be there. He's one of my buddies, so that'll be great. I think you can still register for that. I think if you go to go there for dot com or something like that, it might be go there for conference dot com. But we'd love to see out there. But yeah, everything's going great, still going strong with I'm doing through the black Stuff. We're kind of taking some of the summer off, but I'm working on another book and I've got some really cool stuff coming up this year by way of of Opportunities. So more on that later.
Speaker 2: I look forward to that. Is there any spoilers you can give us or is it? Is it top secret?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: It's top secret, So everybody, everybody, stay on the edge of your seat because it's coming. If you if you haven't read, they only come out at night, please please, And I think that's under La Marzouli's label.
Speaker 4: Correct, yep, Spiral of Life, yep, Lamarzuoli dot net. To get a copy of that.
Speaker 2: I highly recommend it, Vicky, And I'm not just saying that because you're on here. You are a phenomenal writer. The way that you piece that together and the I don't know, just the way you portray it, it's very It puts you in, it puts you there, which actually I wish you were a little worse writer because it kind of scared me reading it a spots. So I do appreciate that a lot though it was an excellent.
Speaker 4: Book, So thank you so much. I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: So go out and please please uh get a copy of that book. It's phenomenal. But onto this the subject at hand here talking about that psychedelic or hallucinogenic, I said it right, all right, I know, I'll tell you what. I struggle with that word. But onto that if I told you it kind of with the Aaron Rodgers thing coming up the last couple of weeks, and and and kind of, he was a big fan of ayahuasca and this is something that came out with the with the League with a few different things, and he were they were trying to determine whether or not it was legal or illegal for him to do it, and all these different things. But he's really stuck by his guns on this and and and he has some It's interesting because he has some interesting ideas on this, which like it's a scary, slippery slow like we talked about. But he called the use of this drug radically life changing. And that's when he was just speaking at that Denver Psychedelics conference that we were talking about. And he really starts pushing. And if you listen and you read people who are highly impressionable, people who really look to their role models, people who look to these celebrities for the way that they should live their life, which is kind of scary, but it happens a lot more in our society than people like to think. He says, is it not ironic that the things that actually expand your mind are illegal and the things that dumb you down have been legal for centuries? So he's pushing these things and it's and he even had he took it. He used ayahuasca in twenty twenty and twenty twenty one when he won the MVP those two seasons in the in the league, in the NFL, and he says, it's not a coincidence. It's the universe bringing things to happen when they are supposed to happen. Seeing this, you know, it's almost a new age. Well it is a new ag thing where we talk about this, you know, enlightenment or or this either finding your inner self, which some people believe those trips are, or potentially getting information relayed to you from another entity, you know, whether it's God or whatever you may think it is. But one other very interesting thing the way he said that is I guarantee you all the bums who want to come after me online about my experience and stuff. They've never tried it. They're the perfect people for it. We need to get these people taking it. So not only not only is he taking it for his self, but he is encouraging this out to the rest of the public, which is unfortunately when when people like this get the limelight, right, this is pushed on our society. This is pushed out there and people are much more apt it gets it gets a lot more exposure, and people are much more apt to say, well, oh, well, if he's doing it, you know, can't be that bad.
Speaker 4: Well, here's what's wrong with that theory. First of all, I'll preface what I'm about to say with this. I believe Aaron Rodgers is the same guy who was in the news that after he had done ayahuasca twice. Now in waking life, he sees the shadow Man following him all over the place. So you know, there's the other side of it. Well, whatever happens in these other dimensions, whether it's the astral plane, they have all sorts of fun, super cool, trendy names for it now, and they don't say astral all the time. They'll come up with some quantum sort of cool sounding sci fi. So now you're in a liminal space, or you're in the metaverse, or you're in hyperspace, or you're in a fractal dimension, they whatever you want to call it, whatever happens there, there are things that attach in that realm that come back into the physical realm with you. We see this caricaturized in horror movie and sci fi films all the time, even Nightmare on Elm Street being a classic example. They'd have these dreams, but then they would see Freddie in real life and he'd be chasing them.
Speaker 2: And I judge them.
Speaker 4: So that's based on some truth in plain sight there. But regardless, this is the one thing I'd want to get out for the masses. This is the breakdown with having celebrity spokespeople. If you're an A list Hollywood celebrity, you're a politician, you're a sports figure, if you're a multi millionaire, you are useful to that spirit realm because they know that you've got influence. And their entire goal, if you read my book, is they're out to transform the culture. Right now, they just want to transform the culture, but they all also want to transform our mindset and our worldview, and eventually they're going to transform us physically as well through singularity. But the problem with having all of these celebrity spokespeople is there's a breakdown between the experience of an elite millionaire and the everyday idiot who has to get up ever by day and work there nine to five. The experience that the elites are getting in this astral realm is exactly the same as the experience they get on the physical plane. They're better than us. They're rich, they're famous, they're beautiful. Everything's at their disposal, everything that they want or need. Because they have the power of influence and they have the power to transform culture. They are useful to these entities. We are not. So Aaron Rodgers or whoever else can come back and talk about how wonderful it is and how hey, I got a bunch of you know, uh, championship rings out of this deal, and you too can go up there and be as a god, and you'll come back and you'll get that job promotion, and you'll get that beautiful woman. And the fact of the matter is they're getting the celebrity package. You are not. Okay, so when you go to the astral realm and you go up to the like Alimo rent a car. You're not getting the Bagatti or the Porsche. You're getting the you go that is running on two cylinders. So don't think that Aaron Rodgers ayahuasca trip is going to be the same package that you get, because it will not be. I guarantee it.
Speaker 2: Well, this takes me back to that Thefesian six twelve where we talked about a bunch of times. As you know, we're we're not fighting against something physical. You know, there's things that are supernatural in this world, our real enemies. You know, they may seem physical to us in a physical form, but there's there's a man behind the mask, if that may sense. There's someone that's pulling the strings, and that's coming on that on that supernatural world. We've talked about it before with in Daniel when when the angel says that he's coming, you know, to to warn Daniel, and it took him two weeks to get there because he's fighting the Prince of or the Prince of Persia, and he says when he leaves that he has to fight the Prince of Grecia, so you know, and he didn't he couldn't get through to Daniel until Michael I think it was Michael came and and and helped him so that he'd get through to Daniel. So this supernatural war is going on all around us, and it's always happening, and anybody who doesn't think they're influenced or have these things around them is just poorly equipped. So we need to really that's I mean, that's a big part of you know, what we try to bring is is awareness of the fact that this this supernatural realm exists. We've talked about it from day one with that supernatural worldview, you know, looking back at at Michael Heiser's unseen realm and and really seeing that this stuff is is all around us and it's right through the Bible. It's just that the way that people interpret it, they want to make everything rational. They want to understand things in a physical context that's right in front of them. They don't want to have to something that doesn't seem out of that realm of or seems out of the realm of reason. People. Yeah, no, I can I can reason with it. I can make it. It's like the evolutionist thing where they say, well, the reason we can believe in evolutions because it took, you know, billions of years, because they have to have that, because then you can't disprove it. You can't say, well, look it's right here. Well though it didn't take billions of years, so it's the same kind of thing. Just really really crazy to me, though, how this, how this whole thing has come about, and really and maybe it's kind of been under my nose because I haven't. It's one thing, and I'm sure my mom will be glad to hear this, but I've never tried DMT. You know, I've never tried ayahuasca. They were trying these things, but the DMT stuff especially is getting extremely large. And I was just watching and it was a couple of actually I was listening to a seminar, then a couple of guys and I don't have their names on top of my head, and you believe it or not, in these fifty pages of notes, I don't have them written down, but a couple of guys who were doing a study, and Graham Hancock was actually talking about this too, and said that these two guys are doing this study where it if you say you smoke DMT, you know it's anywhere from like a three to twelve minute high where you're in that trip, I should say, where you're you know, having this almost out of body experience. And these two guys have decided that they were going to do and they're not the first ones, but they're the ones that have controlled at the best where they kept the brain at a I guess, at that euphoric level for an hour with the drip, like the same thing you use for anesthesia anything like that. They did it, and these guys would be under for an hour and they would have everybody you know, go through for an hour. Then they'd ask them all a series of questions and things of this. And the crazy thing is they're meeting and talking to the same entities. They're they're seeing the same things, they're having the same experiences, even though they're doing a drug separately, but they're meeting the same entities. To me, that just really goes back more into what you were talking about, Vicki, about how this is. You know, we're going into a place where it's it's beyond our comprehension, but there's something, there's something real. There's it's a supernatural spiritual realm, and it's really scary now that this stuff is this stuff you know maybe used to be frowned. Actually, if you go back through history, there was time you know, these things have been used in religious rights and things like that throughout history. We talked about it earlier, ben with the like the the you know American Indians, you know, using the peyote, which was actually it's just has mescaline in it, you know, has you go through and you look at and I got all these written down somewhere, but there's so many different things. Like LSD you know, was actually created on accident by a Swiss chemist and he didn't even realize, you know, And that was in the nineteen thirties and by the fifties, the CIA is using it in MK ultra trying to find out that or trying to use it for mind control. And this is stuff that's all commonplace. This is open, this is public knowledge.
Speaker 1: They gave a lot to the Vietnam soldiers to use some of the stuffs.
Speaker 2: Now this is terrible and I and I don't know how many people.
Speaker 1: You know, this super soldiers and stuff.
Speaker 2: They did that. And I've worked with in my job. I've worked with a number of Vietnam vets, number of Vietnam vets. And they've told me that when they issued this is crazy. And I know this is a little bit of a side note, but they issued you a necklace when you first were gonna get dropped over in Vietnam. And on the necklace was a bunch of vials, and each vial was something different, whether it's PCP or whatever it may be, all the way around, all sorts of different drugs. And we wonder why a lot of these guys that come back from Vietnam are the ones that are struggling reintegrating with society. They brought them back as drug addicts. They gave them these things that if you get shot, take this, you'll keep fighting if you do if this happens, you know, if you're scared, take this, you'll feel invincible. And so they gave them these drugs. And what would happen when somebody next to them got shot. They'd take their necklace and they'd go and this this little necklace had all these little vials. I mean, it's They.
Speaker 1: Did the same with the Nazis too. They did meth. They like gave them packs of myth to take. I think it was more of the SS soldiers, but to make them super sold me they could march out for days without stopping.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, and I think what we don't hear a lot in these discussions is anything from meth all the way down to anesthesia. When when we're under the influence of something that puts us in an altered state of consciousness, we are also highly susceptible to suggestion. And this isn't just drugs, this is any altered state of consciousness. So even if you're under like hypnotism, that kind of a thing, alcohol, and even during times of sleep, paralysis or in these these astral events, we become highly susceptible to suggestion when we are in these states. And so we're all talking about it in the realms of entertainment and free choice, and we're going to do this just because it's fun and it's high. You know, you get high off of it. But depending on who's facilitating this. You know, whether you're on a retreat in South America and it's being facilitated by a shaman, whether you are in a clinic in Denver and it's being administered by some sort of a physician of some kind, you are only as safe as the motives and the integrity of that person administering it to you. So right now it might be entertaining because they have to get everybody hooked first, But once everybody's hooked and we've gone from point A to point Z in the Overton window, and nobody's questioning the ethics or the morality of this anymore. Everybody thinks it's cool and it's as common as smoking a cigarette. At that point, that's when the nefarious people with motives and intentions can come in. And you're now putting your life in the hands of someone. You're going down, You're you're out, You're you're down for the count, and you are now putting your life in the hands of whoever it is that's administering that to you. And I just want to give a little example. I hope I can say this quickly because I don't want to waste too much time on it. But I remember when I was probably about four or five years old, and I was a in the hospital for one of my surgeries. And what happens in the children's hospital is the anesthesiologist will always come before the surgery and he'll walk you through the whole anesthetic process because you're a kid and you don't know what's happening, and you know it's to like put your fears to rest. And so at this point, even though I was only five, I had had so many surgeries at that point, I'd had anesthesia a million times. I knew what to expect. I knew the mask, and I knew what to expect. So the guy came and I was just kind of like, you know, here we go, here's this spiel. And this anesthesiologist started telling me, now we're going to have you count backwards from ten and by the time you get to five, you're going to be on a spaceship. And even at five years old, I'm thinking, this guy's tripping. You don't dream, you don't halloocin it. I legitimately was given him the wrinkle, you know, like what you know, and he painted this whole scenario about how when I went under, I was going to visualize that I was on a spaceship. Never in my life life before or after, did I have any sort of visualizations or hallucinations when I had anesthesia. So this must have been around seventy nine, and so maybe I was a little bit older, maybe I was seven or eight. I had just seen the movie in the theater, The Black Hole, super old school, cheesy sci fi movie. But that was my only area of familiarity with space or spaceship up to that point in my life. And so show enough, when I went under the next morning, I'm on a spaceship. And not only am I on a spaceship, but it's like the suggestion was pulling from my own reservoirs of knowledge. So the only spaceship I was familiar with was the one in this movie, and so it was the one in the movie. And for the five seconds or so before I went under, I reimagined myself in the scariest part of that movie. And my parents put me in an escape pod because the mothership that we were all on was going to blow up. And they get me on this escape pod and I'm so relieved, and I turn around to say to my mom and dad were safe, and it's a one seater, and I look and my mom and my dad are still on the mother ship, you know, like a porthole waving as it blows up. I'm like five, six, seven years old. So I went under into that surgery in sheer terror, and it never happened again. No anesthesiologists ever said that again. But this is what I'm telling you. It was a children's hospital. And I don't know the motives are the intent of that guy, if he was just trying to make it more palatable to a child or less scary. But what I learned at that I don't think I learned it in that moment, but what I was able to draw from as I got older and I was in high school, people were telling me how great pot and meth and all this stuff was. I remember asking a friend in high school, what's it like, what's it like being high? And they said, well, it's kind of like this, and they explained to me what was exactly my experience with sleep sleeping gas with anesthesia, and I had long as a kid the worst thing in the world for me was needles. And I got to a point at around eleven years old where when I had the choice between sleeping gas or a needle to fall asleep for the surgery, I started picking the needle because the sleeping gas made me so uncomfortable. It was so frightening to me to be out of control, and so I'm just saying this for people that at some point, whether there's nefarious intentions or not, you are at the mercy of another person who's administering this slow drip to you, or it's a shaman, or there's someone administered they're taking care of the dose. They're the ones mixing it, they're the one picking the plants, and they're the ones being able to decipher if it's what's poisoning or what it's not. You are really taking a lot of risks, and when you're putting yourself in altered states of consciousness and you are out like a light in the hands of someone who you don't know or necessarily trusts, or doesn't necessarily have the same worldview or belief system as you, and you're at their mercy. At some point when this crosses the line from fun entertainment into culture shifting transformation for paring us for a new age, a new Golden Age, a new world order, whatever you want to call it, you better know where that tip on point is and you better know who your friends are, because at some point, the susceptibility we have to suggestion is going to really get us in trouble. And if you think I'm solid in my faith. I'll here's my non negotiables with what I believe about Jesus being the Messiah. And when you are in an altered state of consciousness and you're in a period of suggestibility and you're with someone who was not sharing the same worldview as you, that is the trifecta for disaster.
Speaker 2: That's that's pretty intense right there. The only experience I had with I had. It's funny you said that you brought that up and then yours was a lot more terrifying than my experience with it. But the one time I've been under anesthesia a bunch of times, but one time, the uh, I thought, and I still don't know that I hadn't been given enough or something, because it was weird. The ceilings started moving and changing shapes and it remember those old like eighties computer screen savers that the shape bounced around off the walls and changed in colors. That's what was happened. And the whole time I was there, and then all of a sudden I woke up and they were still it was pulling my wisdom teeth and I woke up, well, they were still doing it. I took the needle out of my arm, and I actually jumped out of the chair and ran through the dentist office. High five and everybody high five the people in the chairs get their teeth cleaned, to high five the hygienis. I went to the front desk, high five the girls there. I just was I was happy anyway, I was very Yeah, there's My wife would say something else. She would say it was pretty ridiculous.
Speaker 1: But it was, well, I mean, you have a son just the same I do.
Speaker 2: Actually, you can tell he's a You could tell me he's mine with just just listening to him. But I guess kind of switching gears a little bit would be. The fact is, you know a lot of people make the argument that, oh, some of this stuff is medicinal, it's it's it's meant to help you. It's all these things. What do you think. I mean, even you know, and there is some things that are if like, for example, you know, marijuana actually has the ability to stunt cancer cell growth, and certain things are are used the right way, but just like anything else, we can abuse it. I mean, Jesus drank wine. He just didn't drink the whole cask, you know what I mean. It's you got to think about the fact that how are things being used? You know, we are given a gift, but you can still abuse that gift. And if you go back, and this is the book Enoch, regardless of I know it's not cannon, but we ought we like to use some of these non biblical references that sometimes will support the Bible and things of that nature as well. But first Enoch seven to two, and this is talking about the fallen angels coming down and the fallen angels teaching humanity basically the forbidden knowledge, things from heaven that we're not supposed to know about. So in first ex seven too, it says and the angels taught them charms and spells and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants. And if you go a little further, fee first Enoch eight three says Semiaza taught the casting of spells and root cuttings. It's not like they didn't know what you know, how to use plants. You know, the garden of Eden was God said eat from every planet except for this one. You know, Cain was a was He worked the ground, it says, right, he was a farmer, so they knew what plants were they knew what to eat, they knew these things. And then we get a little closer to the flood. How about that a great cataclysm? Because terrible things are happening on Earth, and it's talking about the fact that they taught them those things and made them acquainted with plants. They were acquainted with plants quite well. So what were they teaching them to do with those plants?
Speaker 1: I mean, where did they come up with the story plots? Like someone's telling them something. Who should come up with a wigi board?
Speaker 2: Where did this evil come from?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean, but we all know, don't mess with the wigi board, know what I'm saying? Or some I mean they have movies about it, the.
Speaker 2: Witch or something.
Speaker 1: You know, it's like the girls sleeping or whatever, and then the bed sheets pick up and eyes weird stuff but I can't remember what it's called, but they like two or three of them. But I mean, all this stuff, you know, it's you believe in the Bible. You believe there's angels, Well, then you have to believe there's demons, and then it's okay. Then you have people that that you have to go to, Like in in uh first Samuel where Saul went to the the the medium, right, which he already banned them all you know in Israel. But yet there's one that obviously he knew about that just kind of well, we'll just let that one be just in case, right, and it's it's one of them, like it's it's something real or else. Why would Saul go ban them and then go to it. And and that's that's what we're trying to to bring bring delight a little bit.
Speaker 2: I think that that's very I think that's a very good point because I do believe that that stuff's here, definitely here. You know, nothing news under the sun. As we said, the whole reason that through historically people have used this is mostly for spiritual type rituals. It's turned into recreation, but it was spiritual rituals. They were trying to either talk to God or talk to something, you know, and and and it was happening, you know, the like you said, the Native Americans they would have they would go on there.
Speaker 1: They're a little sweat the little sweat tants or whatever they called them.
Speaker 2: But they would go on their their their walks. They would go on these these forest walks where they were trying to find their spirit animal, and all these different things were until nature talk to them, they weren't allowed to come back. There's so many different ways that this has been used throughout history, and it's and right now it's just being repackaged. And and the way that the human race is letting it so much easier and so much be more attainable is terrifying, because we're getting to that point now where if you look across look, I mean, I don't have to tell you, but go back twenty years ago, and then you show our parents twenty years ago, what's happening right now? Anybody say that couldn't happen. We're going to back it up here, sry, We're going to back it up. We love to get off base a little bit here once in a while. Usually it's me Ben's got a political podcast. He's got to jump on. After this one. We got to hurt it.
Speaker 1: No, I'm kidding, I might, I might start one anyway.
Speaker 2: What I will say it is about these drug With these drugs, people have been trying to see, trying to see God, trying to communicate with God. They want to be on a level where that seeing is believing, you know, it's that whole reason that we talked before. If you can't see it, they have a hard time reasoning it. But if we go into the Bible, we see a few things that I think are really important when we talk about this. When people think that they're seeing God or they're seeing an angel as spiritual entity that is going to help them, remember that, you know, Satan always can mask great as an angel of light. But when we go in here, if you look at First John four twelve, it says no one has ever seen God. If we love one another, God abides in us, and his love is perfected in us. First I wanted to bring in here too, is First Corinthians was two six through nine. Yet among the mature we do not impart wisdom, although it is not a wisdom of this age or of rulers of this age, who are doomed to pass away. But we impart a secret, hidden wisdom of God, which God decreed before the ages of our glory. None of the rulers of this age understood this, for if they had, they would have not crucified the Lord of Glory. But it is written what no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined what God has prepared for those who love him. So we have to keep thinking here, this is uh got. We can't think that everything's going to be perfectly laid out right in front of us. These things are we can't always have that visual context. We don't get to heaven because God's going to show up in front of us and give us a ticket. We get to heaven because we have faith, because we know that Jesus died for us, because these things have happened. So I just I think it's really important that we understand that biblically, these are not things that are supposed to happen. We're not supposed to go on these trips searching for God. It's things that we're forbidden if you look at you know, when it talks about in Leviticus talking about the necromancers and the ones who are looking for the dead and things of this nature, we're not supposed to look into that spiritual realm. And that's exactly what we're doing here with this. When we talk about, you know, these drugs and these things that are taking people down these roads, it's actually, like I said before, it's terrifying. One other thing, Vicki like your input on this here is DMT actually is numerous times it's called the God drug, right. It's called because people think that's what they're seeing or that's what they're trying to find. And I don't know if you've ever looked at the website. I like it looking at it. Sometimes I don't always line up one hundred percent with it, but it's the got questions, your answers or your questions biblical answers, if you've seen that before, which I like a lot. I think is really good. But they call DMT the Jesus drug or the God drug because two reasons. For some people who have taken this drug believe they've encountered God or Jesus during a hallucinogenic vision. And number two, a lot of people after experiencing one of these in visions have drastically changed their lives, so these things are very real to them. When you said, you don't always have to leave the door open, Sometimes the windows cracked just a little bit and that's all it needs. And it's so that was such a powerful thing for me hearing that from you and thinking about that and then trying to think about my own life, which windows a minor cracked. What am I letting in? What's there? And this is and this is not even on that, you know, not even leaving myself open to suggestibility the same way you do in an unconscious or altered consciousness, but just in my regular life. And then think about how much worse that is when I let myself be in one of those altered consciousness consciousnesses. But they're a little quote. Forget that they're they're a little quote. At the end of this the way they summed up the little spiel they had on DMT was actually, I think a really good way of looking at it and said, yes, we should be aware of the spiritual reality that surrounds us. However, using the Jesus drug or any other drug is not the proper method of spiritual growth and awareness. A psychedelic trip is not the path to God. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life, and God's word is the light for our path.
Speaker 1: Well, I would say if there's a drug that would say hey, if you take this drug, you can talk to me, I'm sure Jesus would.
Speaker 2: Have told us if we needed it.
Speaker 1: That's all I'm saying. Like, if it was if it was really talking to Jesus. He'd be like, hey, guys, so, by the way, so when I leave and you got questions, just go smoke this little doobie over here and we can have a one on one. I'm pretty sure he probably would have told us if that was the case.
Speaker 4: I've got a lot to say on this particular topic. The people that see Jesus, I agree with the God questions. People come out of these experiences spiritually transformed. That's pretty much the whole point of my book. The problem is is that if these entities are preaching a gospel other than the gospel that was preached to us, their spiritual transformation isn't one that's going to lead them to Christ and so go to Galatians won on that and there was a story very recently in the news within the last several months where there was a man in South Africa I believe, who was a high ranking occult leader in the occult and he was doing a ritual in his phone because he wanted more influence over people. And in the midst of this ritual, a bright light appeared and he was filled with love, and so he concluded on his own that this bright light didn't have a face or a form. It didn't speak to him, it didn't give a name, but because he felt love, and the only other time in his life he had felt love like that was when a Christian had hugged him. He determined that the light was Jesus. Well, what the light informed him of during the ritual not a vision, it was a ritual, was the heaven is not a gated community. And what he meant by that is this man practiced homosexuality, and this bright light that he determined was Jesus was telling him, we don't close the gates on anybody up here. So the Christian community took to him and he was all over the Christian channels and stuff, and I thought, well, the ritual worked. He wanted more influence. He went from someone that nobody had ever heard of to get it going viral after this ritual. And the fact of the matter is the gospel message that he received during that ritual, during that bright light that engulfed him in love, was contrary to the scriptures. And so where I'm going with this is the name Jesus lost its trademark twenty thirty years ago. You know, it used to belong to you know Jesus of Nazareth. The trademark is been lost and everyone's got a piece of this. Now there's a Hindu Jesus, there's a Buddhist Jesus. There's a Theosophist Jesus. They call it Master Jesus. There is a Galactic Jesus. His name is Sonata s n uh O d A. I believe Sonata. There's a Plaides Jesus. Uh there there, you know, the the Galactic Federation has a Jesus. Everybody's got their own Jesus. But this is what's interesting. Most people who have these ayahuasca are these DMT trips. They will talk about an ego death. They'll talk about terror that happens first, they'll see these entities. They'll fear, fear that they're dying. They'll talk about being taken to the brink of hell. You can talk about Megan Megan Fox talks about this on some of the talk shows. But a lot of people who get to the other side in ayahuasca, they talk about an ego death or a death of self, or a going to hell or something almost like a portal they have to get through before they're enlightened and what's interesting to me about these people that give their ayahuasca testimonies is that they talk about this bright light and they talk about love and peace and joy and all this overwhelming or gasmic overflow glut of emotion and how wonderful it is and beautiful everything was, and their senses were all heightened, and you got to try this because it was great. But let's compare that, because we have some biblical examples of human beings who saw Jesus in his glorified state. And let's contrast an ayahuasca testimony with some of the biblical examples we have of people that saw Jesus in his glorified state. We have Peter, James, and John who went up the Mount of Transfiguration with Jesus and saw him transfigured. So they up mount Hermon because that's the amount they were at, and Jesus transfigured into his glorified body in front of them. They went ballistic. Peter is battling all over the place talking about building tents, and it says write in the scripture that he was talking this way because they were all terrified. There was no bright lights, there were no orgasms, there was no This is you gotta try this. It was great. They were terrified. Second example, we know that John had a special place in Jesus's heart. These guys were close. This is the guy that Jesus bequeathed his mother over to. Went with the rights of the first born. Behold your son, behold your mother. John felt so safe and comfortable around Jesus that he leaned on his breast during the Last Supper. Jesus called him the disciple, that the disciple that Jesus loved, well, he loved all of them. But what that means is there was a special place in Jesus's heart for John, and John loved Jesus. There was a familiarity there, there was a comfort level there, there was a safety there, there was a friendship there, there was a love there. Well. Many years after Jesus died in Rose, John got to see his best friend one more time on pat Mos during the revelation and he seized Jesus in his glorified body on the throne like a lamb that was slain, bright white. There's that bright light, right, and it says that John, this is his best bud. John fell as a dead man and Jesus had to say, fear not, And we see this in scripture. Was it Isaiah? Ah, woe is me? I'm a man of unclean lips. We see this all the time. And Daniel was physically ill after his visions, with perplexity and confusion. And so in a lot of these examples, the person has to be touched in some way. They have to be revived, they have to be given a supernatural ability to be in the presence of Jesus. A coal has to be touched to their lips before they snap out of the terror. And so what I think is going on there, it's not the wrath of God. He's going to incinerate you. What it is is that Jesus is holy and we are not. We are fallen. We live on a fallen world. Everything around us is in a state of deterioration. Nothing is holy. We have never experienced that feeling. And so when when we encounter the living, resurrected Messiah and we encounter pure holiness, are higher physiology, our brain, our anatomy, everything shuts down and starts cycling down into death mode because it is such a contrast to our fallen nature. So to these DMT trippers and these ayahuasca trippers who come back, you know, snapping their fingers and doing little dances and talking about how cool it was and how Jesus said they were awesome, and the the the mental, physical, spiritual, and physiological reaction that the Bible shows when people saw Jesus in his glorified state is in stark contrast to this trivial, sort of just lasadaisical, exciting way that people are explaining the Jesus is that they're seeing in this spirit realm. There is no way of fallen human being would get into the presence of Jesus Christ and not feel anything but their absolute degenerate state of unholiness. The response would only and always be a recollection of every wrong thing that they had ever done. Woe, I'm a man of unclean lips, and it would be a falling before him. It would be a confession of sin. And this ego death is not enough. That's all Ayahuasca offers us as an ego death, which is a perceived death in our own mind, a hallucination. But we're told in scripture that we live with Christ when we die. To the old man, we're talking total death. The old man dies and we resurrect, and we're anew with Jesus Christ. We're not just anew in our same self, but just more humble because ego has died. And I would question whether the ego is really dying because a lot of these people on these ayahuasca trips do feel superior to those who haven't been on it. Which is why Aaron Rodgers can say, if you have what does he say that that these pompous or these haughty people are going to get on here and say this is bad but you've never experienced it. Well, that's that's not an ego death.
Speaker 2: He said. All these bums who want to come after me online. But to your same point that you just said, and it's and actually it kind of clicked for me when you said that is it tells us that every tongue will confess and every knee will bow, and the way that you take, yeah, you're gonna fall to your knees because you're terrified. That's your soul. That's the judgment of those people that are going to fall short. So all those people that are standing tall, thinking they're tough with their egos, the minute they get in front of that white throne, of judgment. They will be on the ground the same way, and they will know they are unclean. They're impure. We all are. And I say this all the time. I said, I am no better than anybody else on this planet. There's not a person here that I am any better than. We have all sinned and we all fall short. The difference is is that I know I'm saved because I've confessed that, and I know that Jesus has died for me. And I think that's such an important part, is that everybody out there is a sinner. Everybody out there has been through those things, but we all have to understand that it's our salvation, not through us, not through works, but through grace, so that no man can boast. And that's the whole, you know, the ego death. I think that's hilarious because exactly to your point, those same people have, if not bigger egos maybe after that because of how special they feel or things of that nature.
Speaker 4: So absolutely they're chosen ones. If you have an encounter with a God little G or a God big G, you're going to come back with one or two illusions. You're going to come back from that experience thinking you are a God, or you're going to come back from that experience saying there is only one God and it ain't me. And I just think that with all of this you can be as a god. You know, it goes all the way back to the garden. But it's very trendy now with the ascension doctrine. And you mentioned earlier Michael Heiser in The Unseen Realm and Psalm eight two. And this is what I would tell people who are unfamiliar with the scriptures and who are messing with this stuff. When they hold out the promise that you will be as the God, the little the lowercase g you will be as a god, I actually don't think that they're lying, because if you go to Psalm eighty two, God pronounces a judgment on those little little g gods and he tells them their fate, and he said you will die as men. So here's the good news and the bad news. The good news is they're going to make you as a god. They're going to make you like them. But guess what they're fate is death, and that is your fate as well. Without Jesus Christ, your fate will be the same as the gods. And so they're going to keep their promise. Unfortunately, they're duping you because it doesn't mean some sort of prestigious scepter and crown for all of eternity where everything revolves around your every little whim. It means that you'll be judged right alongside them and you'll receive the same end game as the ones whose faulty promises were held out to you. So it just it disheartens me. You guys, how many people are falling for this and this, this desire we have that as long as the flesh rules and we can be lured into things because we can get whatever we want, we're in a dangerous position when the flesh gets to make all of these eternal decisions for us.
Speaker 2: To that same point, and I mean, as much as we see a degradation of society and we see a constant, we see the fall happening right before us. Unfortunately, you know, we wish everybody to go to heaven, we want everybody to find God. But it does say that so shall it be as it was in the day of no in the days of Noah. So we know this is coming, This has been foretold. We knew that things were going to get worse before they get better. And unfortunately, and we can say it the same way, here's the good news and the bad news. Unfortunately, people are falling away. But fortunately we're that much closer to being with Jesus and we have to we have to take the good with the bad and know that, you know, things are in God's hands, but He has a plan for each and every one of us, you know, reaching out doing your ministry, and that doesn't mean having a podcast, that doesn't mean right in a book, that means every one of us. And we've just been going through that Axe Bible study that we I just love Acts. That's my favorite book. And that was Tom Tom Dunne. I told him that, I said, and he goes, I don't remember saying that, but I told him, I said, you had said this at that conference, the last conference we were at, and he goes, you know, Acts I look at as just a instructional guide on how to live our lives. And I said, that makes so much sense to me. You know, our job is to go out and save as many people. And I say it all the time, but populate heaven and empty out hell. I mean that's our job.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you know to bring up another biblical example, the prodigal Son. I think sometimes we miss the full extent of what's in that story. There's a lot of layers to that story, and the preachers all kind of glom onto one. But it's a perfect analogy for what we're talking about today, because we've got gods in some sort of astral heaven promising us our entire inheritance. Now, you can have this wonderful life. We're going to give you whatever you want. We're prosperity, fame, fortune, all this stuff. And then we've got another god who's quiet and silent and slow to act and wants to prune us, and he's got an inheritance for us too, but we've got to wait for it. Not that we don't see the goodness of the Lord in the Land of the Living, because we do. But I really think that this is a prodigal son analogy. And these entities that we see on the other side of the veil during the ayahuasca trips and the DMT trips and the psychedelic trips, they're the ones saying you can have your whole inheritance right here on earth to spend now in whatever way you want, but we're going to wind up the same way the prodigal son did, eating with the pigs and having to go back to the Father begging for mercy. So it really is one of these things. Guess what, everything that they are promising to us now through DMT we will one get in heaven ten billion times better. We just have to delay the gratification. And so it really comes down to can we wait for it? You know, can we hold off for the promise that God has or are we going to be the prodigal son? And are we going to demand that inheritance now? And I really think that for those that demand their inheritance now, they're going to get it. But the end is the pig pen. And so I'm just trying begging anyone who's listening that's tempted with this, or they want to try it, or they have tried it, or they think it's the be all end all. It is a false inheritance. The money will come to an end, the bank account will be empty, you will be bankrupt. But the inheritance that is waiting for you through Jesus Christ, can it never be taken from you? And the downside is you have to wait for the upshot is it's ten millions times better than the crap you're being offered in that astrol realm.
Speaker 2: Right now, I'm really glad my spiritual bank account actually is much higher than my earthly one. So where we're.
Speaker 1: Yeah for cool, he's learned old jeep, he's learning the jeep, the jeep spind.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm guilty. I also drive a jeep.
Speaker 3: So there you go.
Speaker 2: You're in the club. Well, VICKI thank you so much for coming on. I love talking to you. I'm looking forward to seeing you at this conference coming up. And there's a couple of other things that I'd love to talk to you about in the future and more. We didn't even really get into a ton of the veil stuff, which I find just fascinating, and I have a whole bunch more notes on that and different ideas and some of this stuff is just my thoughts and whatnot. But I'd love to talk to you about that again sometime anytime. But but yeah, thank you so much. If you'd like to say one more shout where everbody can get your book anything like that, any other dates, go ahead.
Speaker 4: Sure, absolutely, you can find me at Vickyjoy Anderson dot com. You can contact me on my website. I'm on Instagram Vicky Joy Author, It's Vicky with an I. And if you want the book, they only come out at night. You can go to Lamarzuli dot.
Speaker 2: Net and be prepared and bring an extra pair underwear. All right, thank you again.
Speaker 3: See you later. That was weak.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, give me that one of them.
Speaker 2: Deep Sea you next time or whatever.
Speaker 3: It is, See you next time. Boom boom the Star, the Sun Style Style st