Speaker 1: Bill cunning in the Great America, and welcome this wonderful, good Friday afternoon in the tri State. Windy conditions exist and it's going to rain over the weekend. We'll see what happens there. Reds Baseball kicks off at six oh five to night life in Baltimore. Three in Baltimore, three in Miami than three in Denver. The temperatures last night in Denver was twenty eight degrees with four inches of snow. Hopefully, when the Reds get there might be in better shape. But until then we have more important issues percolat And by the way, the Reds lost yesterday was devastating, absolutely devastating. But that's the funny pages of life compared to life and death. And once again we have a serious situation that happened on the main streets of Cincinnati. And this is only April. One can only imagine June, July, and August what's going to transpire. And I watched a couple nights ago with the FAP ahead Ken Kober, who's been with police about thirty years and he's seen it all and done it all about what happened on Short Vine involving Kyle Muick who was murdered. It was an armed robbery that went bad, as if some can go good. But the fifteen year old involved in that case in an extensive history with the juvenile court system under Judge Kerry Bloom, in which there were repeated attempts. This is a fifteen year old who should be a freshman in high school committing numerous arm robberies and other offenses, cutting off ankle, monitors, etc. And the system never addressed it. And Ken Kober, the head of the FOP, welcome again to the bill cunning him show so Ken, first of all, tell the American people who may not be aware of the circumstances of the murder of Kyle Murick on Shortvine near the UC campus a few nights ago.
Speaker 2: Hi, Billy, thanks for having me. Yeah, it was absolutely a senseless murder that never should have happened. The suspect fifteen years old that was just accused and had been recently locked up of shooting another person or shooting at a person and at a house in late November.
Speaker 3: This person had been locked up and then they decided, well, you know, maybe he's gonna be okay.
Speaker 2: We'll let him out, put him on electronic monitoring, and then April second, just days before the shooting, they terminated his EMU and said, no, we're just gonna let you roam free around the streets of Cincinnati. And of course this is the end result something that should have been prevented.
Speaker 1: And you said that the Hamliny County Juvenile court system did not address repeated attempts to put himself in prison. In fact, there were numerous, and I would imagine Judge Carrie Bloom is going to raise her ugly head again relative to giving these juvenile murderers more chances. So as far as shooting at the house, so as I understand that he was charged with many offenses, only a few of which he was actually apprehended for in which he connected armed robberies. This is like a freshman in high school going on for years. One might ask for is the father. That's a different issue. But can you give any meat to the bones about simply this kid, this fifteen year old shooting at a house in November. Why?
Speaker 3: Pretty much because he's out of control.
Speaker 2: I mean, he has more had more charges signed against him than he has years on this earth.
Speaker 3: And you started with stealing a car and.
Speaker 2: Running from the police. I mean, who didn't see that this pattern was going to escalate? And then of course it leads to he's over in Norwood, shoots at somebody, bullets go through a house, he gets locked up for that, and then let's ride out. I mean, this is a pattern that we see all the time. Kids start with your minor crimes, they're not held accountable, and then what are they going to do. They're just going to continue to escalate and escalate and escalat, and that's what has been done in this situation.
Speaker 1: Do you have some idea how old he was when he first committed serious felonies. He's fifteen years old. Now he's finally charged with murder. That might be plied down at some point. Who knows if he's going to be bound over that's another issue. But nonetheless, when did he start his crime spree.
Speaker 2: Well, they didn't start even charging him criminally until he was thirteen, So between thirteen and fourteen, he's stealing cars, you're committing felonies. And of course now at leads to to this this incident that ead it just should not have ever happened, never should have been there to be able to do this.
Speaker 1: So under thirteen. If you're like nine, ten or eleven committing serious felonies, that doesn't even arise to the level of arresting them. Good, what do you do with the ten years? What do you do with a ten year old?
Speaker 2: Well, that's the problem, you know, is there becomes the how culpable is a nine or ten year old? And I think every situation is different, you know, but what we're seeing is it's not necessarily the nine, ten and.
Speaker 3: Eleven year olds.
Speaker 2: They're they're acting out and they're showing behaviors that are eventually going to be criminal, but it's typically not until they're the twelve, thirteen, fourteen years is when they when they really you know, have have their criminal uh pursuit in high.
Speaker 1: Drives and in fact, Ken Kobert, we cannot give out his name because that would be considered improper. Correct, you can't say who it is. Yeah, that's unkind, that's no good, that's unkind. Uh. Kyle Muhrick was simply at Short Vine. I've been there once or twice by Bogarts. He was on the cell phone. The video seems to indicate that Kyle Muick was simply enjoying a rare weather good night, and he was simply there on his phone and take us through the video on what it showed.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, he's standing there clearly, whether checking a text message or sending a text message, only to have a gun shoved in his stomach. He immediately reacts, tries to run away from the situation to get out of it, and in the meantime he ends up getting shot a couple times, and he ends up being able to retrieve his legally owned firearm and return fire trying to defend himself.
Speaker 1: And he didn't know it, but he was dead man walking. He continued to run away a little bit until the bullets took effect. And did did this fifteen year old perpetrator? Was he shot?
Speaker 3: It's my understanding he did take a couple bullets.
Speaker 1: Yes, but he's doing okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he should be now at twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Now how long we don't know, but mind understanding, he's been released from the hospital and he is in cut to they at least for the interim at you know, over.
Speaker 3: Twenty twenty on Auburn Avenue.
Speaker 1: And as you know, when you're seventeen years old, you should be bound over as an adult committing adult crime. Means adult time. But is there some question in your mind whether the charge is going to be reduced. We have a brand new prosecutor, and whether he's actually going to face adult time for these crimes or not.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, it's interesting because we just had this last summer of sixteen seventeen year old kid that shot at a policeman was charged as an adult, went through the hearing through juvenile court and they denied it. So I don't have a ton of hope that this kid's going to get tried as an adult, because if you're they're going to allow somebody to shoot at a policeman, I don't. I don't have a whole lot of hope that they're going to bind this kid over. They should, but that's still yet to be seen.
Speaker 1: And Judge Carrie Bloom remains the administrative judge and juvenile court. He's in charge of what happens. And I went through this a long time with Melissa Powers and Joe Deeters that if they're under eighteen, they do not have the power, the ability, the legalities to reach into juvenile court and grab the case and put it in an adult court. Is up to the juvenile court judge and if the juvenile Court, Judge Carrie Bloom does not want to do it. And when you have a teenage boy shooting at police, trying to murder police officers, the future likely is not bright. And Judge Carrie Bloom in those cases do not bind over. Correct, That's correct?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I said, the juvenile court has the sole discretion.
Speaker 3: They have a hearing. Let's go to bind overhearing where.
Speaker 2: The prosecutor's office will present all their evidence. They will argue why these kids have you should be held responsible as adults for these heinous crimes. But ultimately it falls on the juvenile court judge to decide whether they want to allow that or not.
Speaker 1: And in this case, is Judge Carrie Bloom going to have this case again and again and again or is she going to give it to someone else.
Speaker 2: I'm going to see if that's going to happen. My understanding, and I'm waiting. I'm going to do some public refford's request. My understanding is that she either has or is going to recuse herself in this case. But I've got to go do some records requests to confirm that.
Speaker 1: As far as the guy, the teenager the teenage boy that shot at the police. You know where he is now? Now, this is attempted murder of a police officer. If successful, we would have a Sunny Kim situation. But where's the kid that shot at the cop who was not bound over to adult court? Do you know?
Speaker 3: I think it's still going through the process. I don't know whether he's locked up or not.
Speaker 2: I know he was at the time last summer, but I would be shocked if he was still locked up.
Speaker 1: Because you don't lock him up for a year. You don't lock him up, you let him go in an ankle monitor, which, as you know, is not exactly much of a punishment. So that this is a teenage boy who tried to murder an in uniform Cincinnati police officer, and I would think the victim's got to be notified. Is there any law that requires the juvenile court system under Kerry Bloom to notify the police officer that the guy, a teenage boy that tried to murder him is now free.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's under Marcy's Law they have to do some of these things. But that's a whole other issue we've discovered with Marcy's Law. But there's gonna be some things going on. I sat on the Supreme Court head of Juvenile Reform task force that I was part of, and I think those recommendations are going to be in front of the General Assembly here as soon as they get done with the budget in the state and hopefully hold these judges more accountable with certain things such as Marcy's Law.
Speaker 1: And the other thing that the boy that shot at the end uniformed police officer did. He, I assume ind a previous record.
Speaker 2: He was on a forty eight hour crimes free where he had committed twelve different fallony offenses, including armed robbery, carjacking.
Speaker 3: I mean, you name it was.
Speaker 2: That was a forty eight hour period that all came to head when he shot at a police officer.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's move on to Benjamin Addison was a twenty one year old UC student who did everything right, had good grades. He was a mentor to incoming freshman. He worked one or two part time jobs to help his parents pay for his education at UC. He's in Mount Auburn. He sees the lights of his car on I think it was a Hyundai. He's thinking, Okay, someone's going to car jack me. He goes out and sadly he confronts Justin Dugan at that point was seventeen years old. And one thing led to another, and Benjin and Benjamin Addison was murdered in cold blood in Mount Alburn, a UC student, by Justin Dugan. We couldn't give out his name until recently and the powers that be in Hewny County Prosecutor's office decided to reduce the charges against Justin Dugan the seventeen year old is now eighteen years old, and to allow him to plead guilty to lesser charges. And there was in a great sentence of twenty one years as opposed to a murder which is fifteen to life, and normally fifteen to life means basically what.
Speaker 3: They're going to be there for life.
Speaker 1: At least fifteen to life gives you a chance of keeping him for a long time, I mean, especially with a gun speck. But the powers would be in the Prosecutor's office said, you know what, let let's reduce the charges on this. What's your feeling about that?
Speaker 3: Well, I've got two one.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is another juvenile that committed just an absolute senseless crime for a young man that had just a bright future ahead of him that's now gone because of these just out.
Speaker 3: Of control juveniles.
Speaker 2: But without knowing all of the particulars of the case, you know, he got sentenced to twenty one years. I don't know what conversation the prosecutor's office had with the victims.
Speaker 3: Family, with the police.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm glad to see you got twenty one years, but yeah, of course we would like to see him locked up forever. Yeah, but you know, I heard some of the comments that the prosecutor's office has made about you know, there's always a risk, and there is a risk when you go to trial. There's a risk that they get found not guilty. There's a risk that there's a hung jury. But in my case, in this case, and not knowing what the victim's family thought, it's the victim's family wanted him to go to life, you know, go to prison for life, and that was the chance that they were willing to take, and in my opinion, that's what they should have done.
Speaker 3: But I don't know whether or not that conversation occurred.
Speaker 1: Well, according to media accounts, County Pillage To prosecutor held a news conference and said that there's a risk of going to trial, which is you might be found not guilty. Also, lots of work to go through a trial, go through the appeal. It's going to be a three to five year process. But I spoke to a recent Hamley County prosecutor who must go nameless, who said, in these cases, when you have clear and convincing proof that the murder took place, and you have the person that did it, and you have overwhelming evidence that Dugan's responsible, the only way to reduce charges would be if the family requested it. If the mother and father of Benjamin Addison had said in the prosecutor's off his look, we don't want to go through the trial. We've suffered enough. We're willing to take twenty one years as opposed to thirty five to forty years because we want to put this behind us. That's when you reduce the charge, because you want to make sure he's in prison for a long time. But that this former prosecutor said to me, you don't reduce charges on a murder case armed robbery with this Justin Dugan character that's committed numerous offenses over his life, that armed robbery was his business. When the family is adamantly opposed to it. In fact, I can recall the sobbing of his father thinking that this kid's going to be out of jail and when he's thirty seven or thirty eight years old, and the animal that crawls out of Lucasville and when he's thirty seven thirty eight years old is not going to be a rhad scholar. He's going to go back to the business that he knew. So this former prosecutor said to me, you don't reduce charges when the family's adamant against it. You have a clear case and you risk it. Sometimes you're you don't roll the dice. Maybe in today's world you rolled the dice. But to have twelve jurors from Hamley County finding Justin Dugan not guilty of this case when the evidence is overwhelming of guilt is ridiculous. It's what this former prosecutor told me. Do I make any sense to you?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: You know, if you got you got a victim family saying no, we want to go to trial. We want him to be held accountable for as long as he can, then that's what you have to do, you know.
Speaker 3: And the one thing that struck me.
Speaker 2: As odd that you said, was you know that the prosecutor's office said, well, you know this, this is a lot of time and a lot of work.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't think you can put I don't think you can put a value on time or work for a victim's family that has had to suffer the loss that the Addison family has had to suffer.
Speaker 1: Well, there's a new prosecutor in town now. Lastly, this morning, Scott Sloane had on a council member, Scotty Johnson. And Scotty Johnson I have respect for him because he's a police officer on council now, spent like twenty five or thirty years, and Scotti Johnson has a few lucid moments these days. He is a liberal Democrat, not a lot, but I still respect him because of his service to the city. And he made the comments that at these youth football games in which shootings take place, that the core of that are the fathers, so to speak, of these nine year old boys in uniform betting three to five thousand dollars on the outcome of games. And I'm listening to this and I'm thinking of youth football leagues shots fired. I think one was at Wanner Hills High School and others in which the father's on the sideline like rolling dice, betting on their son's football scores. And I'm thinking, well, at least his father's involvement in the kid's life, which often doesn't happen today. But this is the wrong kind of involvement. If we got to a point now, Ken Kober of the FOP, when we have to have metal detectors and armed police officers are youth football games to keep the shootings to a minimum.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, that's the unfortunate reality.
Speaker 2: And you wonder what these kids turned fourteen or fifteen where they get it from.
Speaker 3: They get it from their parents, they see.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is a perfect example of this kind of nonsense that's going on that leads to violence. I remember several years ago there was a shooting at a Peace Bowl where kids were playing youth football in Avondale, trying to advocate for peace, and there.
Speaker 3: Was a shooting. The society has just gone terribly wrong.
Speaker 1: I don't know how we correct it. You have a juvenile court judge in the system that want to hold vicious criminals accountable. We have a new prosecutor's office that breaks down the charges of murderers. And now we have a city council and we're talking about metal detectors at nine year old football games and it's April. I don't know. I mean, we had a ballwark against this kind of stuff when you had a prosecutor's office said not on my watch. And sometimes this former prosecutor said to me, you got to try the case. You got to say, well, you know, we might lose, but I'd rather have justice delayed. We'll catch them the next time on a hung jerry, We'll try them again, but we're going to reduce charges just to save us a lot of work. When the family is adamant against it, and Ben Benjamin Addison is dead and Justin dug is going to be walking around our community in the next seventeen or eighteen years. You get ten to fifteen percent good time, so he'll be out in seventeen or eighteen years, and the Addison family is devastated. To me, that's not justice. Well, Ken Kober, let's keep the lines of communication open and we get we have the government we deserve, and your vote makes a difference. And when this stuff goes on, if people keep electing Judge Carry Bloom and Juvenile Court who is a liberal social activist with a black robe on freeing these murderers and criminals and rapists to commit more crime. I can recall she released a fifteen year old boy who raped a thirteen year old boy because he had to get some counseling. That the rapists had to get some counseling and had to write a book report saying how sorry he was raping a thirteen year old boy by a fifteen year old boy. And that's where we are. But I once again, Ken Kober, thanks for coming on and have a continues to have a good Friday, and we'll see what happens down the road. And Ken Kober, who is the CEO of the FOP, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Thank you again.
Speaker 3: Sure, thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Bill, have a good weekend. God bless you. We have the government we deserve. Bill Cunningham News Radio seven hundred wulw HI, Billy Cunningham, the Great American. May you and yours continue to have a good Friday. We'll discuss that later on. But sometimes when odd, weird event take place, it must be commented upon because if this becomes normal, which I fear it already has. It's not good for the culture, not good for the country, not good for the place we live called Cincinnati, Ohio. And I'm referring to the numerous recent examples of vicious criminals who are, shall I say, getting off for one reason or another because it doesn't fit a die trap, because it doesn't fit within the social justice constructs of a juvenile court judge named Carry Bloom. And you just heard from Ken Kober and Scott Sloan had on Scotti Johnson of city council earlier today. And the outsider looking at this would think, am I living in some alternative universe? Is this become so mainstream it's acceptable? It's okay that we're not shocked by the behavior of some so called elected officials when it comes to protecting the communities in which they live. Is this normal stuff? Is it kind of normal to have a city council member in a public form on video with a big microphone in front of his face talking about gunshots, attempted murder, and felonious assaults committed by fathers and coaches at youth football games. You're in uniform, ready to play a little bit of triple option football, and all of a sudden shots are fired because the so called fathers and coaches on the sidelines have either lost to bet or don't want to pay up, according to Scotti Johnson, and therefore there's many put at risk of that behavior, including death of your own children. And that's somehow well, it's not that big of a story. I look around the local media. Channel nine has a little bit of it up the other ones. So that's the way things are warning Hills High School now. Also, there was a peace Bowl, as it was called, a couple of years ago in Avondale, and with shots were fired at a peace bowl. And the resolution now is to put metal detectors at football games to see if the fathers, the mothers, the friends, and the family of the players who are eight, nine, ten years old are carrying weapons, which by the way, is legal anyway on school grounds. Right, you can't do that. You can't take your gun even with a permit to warn in Hills High School. That's illegal. I guess democrats would say pass more laws making it more illegal. I don't know. It's a problem. And the long hot summer is coming head on top of that the behavior of Judge Carrie Bloom that has surfaced again and again and again. The fifteen year old, whose name I have but I cannot use. I guess to protect his innocence, sticks a gun into the belly of a man at Short Vine in order to rob him, which is a regular behavior there, I'm told. And instead of submitting, I'm not blaming the victim whatsoever. It is not the victim's fault when these things transpire, it is not the victim's fault. But instead of submitting, he objected and kind of pushed and then kind of ran away, trying to save his life. And I'm going to talk about that with you later. If this should happen to you, what and the heck should you do? If anything? And at that point, of course, Kyle Murick made a poor choice. I guess it's not his fault. These things happened quickly. He was on his cell either texting or reading a text, when this fifteen year old on Short Vine sticks a loaded gun into his belly, and within three or four seconds he's dead. Because the fifteen year old was not dealt with previously cutting off ankle, monitors, etc. A one man crime wave when he's eleven, twelve, thirteen years old, and as ken Kober, the FFP said, this fifteen year old should have been locked up years ago, fifteen years old, like a freshman in high school, committing numerous arm robberies plus plus plus, And he talked about the other case last year in which a sixteen year old won on a one man crime wave involving stealing cars, shooting at buildings, and shooting at police officer. He tried to kill cops and as far as we know, he's out at this point because he wasn't bound over and tried as an adult. You can be fourteen years old and bound over, but the bind over begins with juvenile court. Judge Kerry Bloom rarely binds over vicious murderers to be treated as adult. Switch means they'll be in kitty court until maybe they're twenty one or less and then let out on the streets. Unbelievable head on top of that, Benjamin Addison. For some reason, when this happened in March of twenty twenty four, I had particular empathy for the family. Benjamin Addison, who was doing everything right in his life, just happened to run across a Justin Dugan seventeen years old, and he'd committed I would think dozens of serious felonies ahead of time, trying to steal or Benjamin's car, which was a late model hun day, Benjamin looks out of window, sees the lights on in his car, thinking that I leave a door open, goes out within a few seconds. Justin Dugan murders Benjamin Addison in cold blood. And you heard my comments with Ken Kober about that. In a tympic that's called murder, that's called felony murder. And the good old days you could get the death penalty for felony murder, but not anymore. And a deal was struck and Benjamin Addison is of course deceased. Him he will be forever only alive in the memories of his mom and dad and friends. But Justin Dugan's lawyer gets in there with a new prosecutor, work out a deal where he's going to get twenty one years and he got off time for good behavior. He'll be out in eighteen years when he's about thirty seven years old. He'll be out thirty seven years old out he should come out of prison when Benjamin Addison comes out of his grave. If one doesn't happen, then the other one doesn't happen, and we have a new prosecutor. Maybe she's going to feel her way around, and maybe he makes some sense later on. But you don't say at a news conference over the objections of the loving mother and father of Benjamin Addison, I'm gonna give this kid a break, Give him a break, Give Benjamin Addison a break. He shot him in cold blood, murdered him. And to hear the argument from the prosecutor, well, you know, after all, it is going to cost a lot of time and money, and after all, you know he could be found not guilty. Well, hell, Martians may take over America this afternoon. I don't I'm not sure, but I know this. I cannot conceive of an Hamlet County jury unanimously twelve finding him not guilty based upon the facts President in this case, that's impossible. It can always be one juror that may refuse to convict somebody, but then you try it again. That's what a prosecutor does. Sometimes these are tough cases. And the dividing point is this. And I've spent quite a bit of time on these issues. The dividing point is this, if the family wants the deal, then you take the deal. If the family objects, in this case vociferously, the mother and the father, Benjamin Addison a great kid, you don't take the deal. You say, I'm sorry, this is murder. That this is fifteen to life. And in this case he likely would have served twenty four to thirty years depending upon his behavior in Lucasville, and then get out. But maybe life. Sometimes in today's world, life is life. But no, it's inconvenient to have youth football games in which gunshots are not fired, and is inconvenient for Judge Carrie Bloom to lock someone up the fifteen year old who murdered Kyle Murrick in cold blood on short Vine streets. It's inconvenient to try these cases. It's going to take a lot of time because after all, we got other things to do. Well, you have nothing better to do than prosecute convicted murderers. That that's what you do, Connie Pillach. You put them on trial, and if you lose, you lose. And there's many good prosecutors up to that office. You tee it up and say, well, I'm not going to allow a flonious assault conviction to proceed on a plea because the family says no and they're entitled to their day in court. What kind of justice was given to Benjamin Addison in Benjamin Addison's family. None. They got into the system and they got rolled. And Justin Dugan will be out of prison in his late thirties. And I would predict this fifteen year old who gunned down a young man named Kyle Murrick on short Vine likely will not be bound over and tried as an adult. We have a social liberal, left leaning activist named Carrie Bloom who pretends to be a juvenile court judge, and she's let these individuals go by frequently because it's not right, especially if the defendant is a black male. She has a hard time holding them accountable for their behavior generally against other black males. By the way, let's continue by the way today, of course, is good Friday. I would note we mark once again the sacrifice of the Christ who gave his life for all of us. And one thing in this all these stories I find very remarkable is that the thief on the cross on the right of Jesus as he was dying, asked for grace and mercy. One of the thieves on the cross with the Christ said, who are you. You say you're the son of God. Come off the course, Come off the cross and take us with you. And that's not that's not what happened. The thief on the right, and his name has been lost to history, but he was. He's been given a name. Later said to the Christ, please forgive me my sins and remember me when you get to paradise. And the Christ said, uh, at that point, that you will walk with me through the gates of heaven and today you'll be with me in paradise. And that thief had nothing to offer, That thief had not been baptized, that thief didn't join at church, that thief didn't fix his life. In fact, he didn't have time to say sorry to the people that he had hurt in the past. I had one thing, one thing only had a lucid moment near death. He had belief that Jesus was the son of God. And we know that a God who walks into the muck with us looks us in the eye and say, today with me, you'll be in paradise. And right now each of us are saturated with guilt, addicted to shame. We pretend to be okay. American society, like all societies, are hurting greatly. We think irrelevance are important. We pose online, we post pictures, we go to Twitter, we spout opinions thither and fro. But at the end the day, we're going to meet our maker and then we'll be judged for what we do. And it's the reminder that if there was grace given by Jesus to a dying criminal on a Roman cross, it will be grace for you and grace for me. There's grace for addicts. There grace for cheats and for the angry, and for the guy who blew up his marriage, or the girl who can't forgive herself for having that abortion, or the pastor who quit his religion, the man who drinks too much, the woman who lies to everyone. Everything's gonna be fine in the end if you recognize that he died for your sins and mine, and that by forgiving and by welcoming the thief on the right, there's room for one more in heaven, and that can be you. And he said those things not to Moses or Abraham or David or Paul or Peter. He said it to a criminal near death, and the first soul to walk into paradise with the King of Kings was a man who didn't deserve it. He deserved hell. But his acknowledgment of guilt and his belief means he's in heaven above. In fact, of all the human beings that have ever lived, we're only certain that one person is in heaven with God, and that one person is the thief on the cross. All right, let's continue. If ligne becomes available five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand or pounds seven hundred and new eight and t coming up will be Kevin Jackson of the Black Sphere and more. And if a line becomes available, and you know the routine, Red's Baseball kicks off about six oh five to night in Baltimore. They need to win at least four or five and the nine games set on the road. But remember, there's salvation and peace for you. No matter what kind of life you've led. You may acknowledge God's forgiveness and acknowledge his greatness and his divinity, and you'll be with him in heaven. Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred Wow. Bill cunning into Great American, the Kevin Jacksonnetwork dot com head the website up. It's on my computer. I check it quite often. Kevin Jackson is a great American and humorous, a little bit of a comic times, but also a great thinker about what's happening in America and a patriot. And Kevin Jackson, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. I look on your website, so much is there, and I think about hills to die on. You have a column up about leftists keep touching the electric fence, and it's happening again that all the media cared about the last several days. It continues because of the so called contempt finding of Judge Boseburg that somehow the hill upon the Democrats are dry on. One is transgender men to women playing women's sports in the state of Maine, and now the mains being sued. And also a Brao Garcia appears to come to this country illegally about fifteen or sixteen years ago, seemingly been involved in lots of criminal activities. As a part of MS thirteen. He has two deports orders against them to leave. One of them was stayed because he feared he was going to be killed in El Salvador. He's in the wrong gang. He's not in TDA, He's in MS thirteen, and two judges have determined he's in a gang. He's here illegally. I assume he's committed numerous felonies of one type or another over the past loath of these many years. Yet I'm supposed to care a lot about this about this individual who's a gang member. I greatly care about him when he's not a US citizen and he lives here illegally. And your story points that out. So upon what hills should the Democrats die on if you want to get rid of that party. One should be transgender rights. The other one should be the life of Abrego Garcia. Give me a full report.
Speaker 4: My point is in writing the article is what are the Democrats right about? They're not right about anything. I mean, you've heard guys like Stephen Miller that work for the administration say the Democrats are on the ten percent side of the ninety ten and everything it used to the ability we could look at seventy thirty, sixty forty, right, sixty forty. If you got sixty percent of the vote, you were in good shape. Donald Trump is getting ninety percent sometimes in these and the things that he's doing, and the Democrats will still vote against it. I mean, think about everything that's happening in this country. IM not going to tell anybody anything new here. Doge goes in finds waste, fraud and abuse, tracks it all over the world, shows that it's tied back to USAID, which is a CIA front, that money's being filtered back into ActBlue going to Democrat and Rino campaigns.
Speaker 5: And the Democrats want to.
Speaker 4: Die on that by torching Elon Musk Tesla dealerships and demonizing the guy who can land spaceships backwards. On what planet would you not want Donald Trump and Elon Musk in charge of what is going on in your country.
Speaker 5: There's no place.
Speaker 4: Where you wouldn't want two of the brightest minds, the people that are successful in.
Speaker 5: Multiple disciplines to do it.
Speaker 4: But the Democrats want to die on that hill. And they die on.
Speaker 5: The fossil fuels.
Speaker 4: Hill, they die on the border hill. They die on that You said bring who would bring in bad guys and say I'm not only do I want to bring him back. Corey Booker and others want to violate the Logan Act and go to El Salvador to lobby to bring.
Speaker 5: This criminal back.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying the level of stupidity and that showcases.
Speaker 5: And by the way, I'm not mad at them because they're even convincing their.
Speaker 4: Own people how stupid they are with the things that they're doing. The transgender issue is the biggest joke on the planet. Who you know, we know men can't be women, period. Yet the Democrats want to die on that hill. Donald Trump says he wants to implement tariffs. They say tariffs are bad. If they're so bad, why do they work for other countries? I mean, these are not deep thought type things, Bill, these are things that the average person goes. Okay, So why is it that that you know, Canada can charge this two hundred and thirty percent on butter and eggs, but we can't do the same to them. It doesn't make sense, Okay, Why we have this massive trade deficit. That would be the nineteenth largest country in the world if it's stood on its own our deficit debt, that the money that we spend in the interest on the debts would be that would be one of the top forty countries if it's stood on its own on GDP. I mean, when does it make sense that anything these people are.
Speaker 1: Saying, well, and I have on Trump administration officials, they will say thirty years ago, a serious blunder was made that is putting China in the World Trade Organization, breaking down the barriers. They don't have a functional court system. They lie, cheat, and steal ip. Mister wonderful o'larry does a great job describing what they're in business, not to create new products at a lower price. They're in the business of floating hot air balloons over our country, killing our kids with fentanyl, and then also having no access to their court system as we give them access to our court system, and they have tariffs that are confiscatory. You don't see forge and chevies. I love as Chevy Blazer driving around Beijing, but Chinese products are all over this country and all of a sudden, now Trump is the first guy ever, whether it's Bush or Clinton or Obama Biden, stand up and say this cannot continue. He's catching serious flack from from the mainstream media just on that front. And if tariffs are so bad as you said, how come every country has them? And Secondly, if the American consumer's paying all the tariffs, why should the countryes care? Then they're not paying them. The consumer's paying them. But in reality it is a shared expense in order to build up manufacturing other jobs in this country. And I'm looking at this. Am I missing something here? And at no point as of an objective, independent reporting by any of the so called news media outlets, the benefits of tariffs in this country, it's all the opposite. And it won't stop. It will not stop at all.
Speaker 5: But you want. But here's what's the most interesting bill.
Speaker 4: Everything you just said, everything I said, here's the most interesting part. Every major Democrat from Obama to Schumer, to Pelosi to Bernie Sanders, all of them on record of saying we need to be charging terrorfs reciprocal terrors.
Speaker 5: We've been ripped off.
Speaker 4: They're all on record, and so the minute that Donald Trump says it, then suddenly.
Speaker 5: He's the bad guy.
Speaker 4: Now here's what I will say. The Chinese had done a masterful job of showing that you know what that thirty eight thousand dollars perse that you're buying, we can sell it to you for one thousand dollars and make money, So you've been getting ripped off at the retail end, and they've done a masterful job of showing all the factory.
Speaker 5: So I'm not mad at them.
Speaker 4: They've become amazing artisans and we've allowed that to happen. So it's not all their fault. But what is their fault is the lie. And I lived in China and worked there for a year watching this happen. They steal that intellectual property. They don't spend a dime learning and branding and creating these beautiful things. They just piggyback and then undersell it and end up sort of prostituting the market. So that's what Trump is saying. He's saying they're doing predatory things.
Speaker 5: We don't care.
Speaker 4: If you want to take your factory over somewhere where you can make it cheaper, that's okay. But we got to be able to go to court and defend our patents and do all the other things that we're talking about here.
Speaker 5: That's the real issue when it comes to dealing with China.
Speaker 4: But we can all compete on the global scale, and we're going to have to. Business will still be done from the United States in China, but it can't be done the way that it's been done. And this is what let me just give everybody. I'm gonna give you a secret decoder ring for how you argue with a leftist.
Speaker 5: Here's what you tell them when they bring anything up.
Speaker 4: Say shut up. You spent four years with a brain moron. We verified this. Now he's been a brain dead moron. You allowed him to be president, and he got all those guys before him, all got us to the very place that we are right now. And now you want to start crying when somebody wants to start solving the problems, I'm not even going to listen to you. That's the answer you need to give to leftist.
Speaker 1: You know, many times the president takes over and to keep it going, I think, and when Bush forty one was elected in nineteen eighty eight, keep it going many times. Look at the difficulties, the intractable problems put on Trump's plate on January the twentieth, about one hundred days ago. Look what he's dealing with from left behind, from Joe Biden, who was never the president. Hunter Biden was in charge, Doctor Joe Biden was in charge. Ron Plain was we did never president. And now you got Jake Tapper writing books and Jake tappersy and then participated in the conspiracy, not for the cover up, not to tell us the truth. Now he wants to make money off his own behavior, not telling us the truth, but telling us that Biden brain dead, so that the news media that didn't report on his brain dead aspect now was the right books making money from it. This is unbelievable, unbelieved.
Speaker 4: But as I said, this is the first time. And by the way, let's make one thing clear. In twenty sixteen, we stopped all of the stuff that was happening when Donald Trump first came into office. And here's what's interesting, Bill, if you think about it, Trump was in the first year he did all the things that he did that were a masterful. I mean, the guy was absolutely genius in what he was doing, getting fought through Obama's crooked dj and all this, and so as much as we all wanted that straight, you know, next second term, the best thing that could have happened is, even though it hurt our hearts, was for them to cheat Joe Biden in and Trump to do it. Now he's done more in less than ninety days than he did in four years in his first presidency. And here's the best part. Donald Trump uttered out of his own mouth during when he did that congressional the Joint Session of Congress, and he looked at the Democrats and he says, it doesn't matter what I say, I can't satisfy them. They're going to be upset no matter what. What he was saying to them is I don't.
Speaker 5: Give a crap what you think anymore.
Speaker 4: He did in his first presidency he thought, if I win them over with success, they're going to be okay. Success for Democrats' failure because it stops their money, it stops their ability to cheat.
Speaker 5: And so now he doesn't care.
Speaker 4: And I wrote an article called Trump his secret negotiating skill now is he doesn't give a crap negotiating skill.
Speaker 1: I tell you one other beautiful thing about the so called Green New Deal and the US AID, and that is that Stacy Abrams received. I can't believe these numbers. Two billion dollars in order to provide insulation and refrigerators to poor folks in Georgia. And now she's going to be under the hot white lamps along with Latsia James. Unbelievable and I'm reading a column Latitia James, the hunter becomes the hunted. That's the New York ag that went after Donald Trump and New York Post a couple of days ago had a headline said, a tish best served cold, and that is what goes around comes around. This is a Shakespearean tragedy when this loudmouth Latsia James is going to be stuck in paperwork problems on mortgages and what she committed mortgage fraud. Explained a little bit about the facts with Letitia James, who's about to be the old Saint Louis turnaround's about to happen to her.
Speaker 4: Well, here's what the funniest part to me is this is that while she's chasing down this you know, white dude, the billionaire, the white billionaire.
Speaker 5: She knows she's guilty of every.
Speaker 4: Single thing that she's accusing Trump of and more because Trump didn't pretend that his mother was his wife, Chicky James pretended that her daddy.
Speaker 1: With her husband.
Speaker 5: Okay, and a host of other things. But just think about what it takes.
Speaker 4: For you to go after somebody and say nobody's above the law, and you make all these declarations about what you're going to do to this guy, and you know that your pains are stained as bad as his underwear. You know, that is what cracks me up. And see, that is the definition of leftism. Leftism can be doing the dirt that you're doing and will go after you and pretend that their dirt is not dirt, you know what I mean? And I think that the beauty of it, and I keep coming back to this is even the laymen are.
Speaker 5: Starting to recognize it. I watched Benny.
Speaker 4: Johnson then interview and he was at some part Benny the white boy. He's in a black part of town. He's underman people, what do you think about Donald Trump? And these street black folks are going, man, Donald Trump, that's my negro. I mean, they're just going crazy and talking about man.
Speaker 5: They trying to get him, and they're talking about get this, they're talking about eras.
Speaker 4: Donald Trump's going after these countries, has been whipping us off all these years.
Speaker 5: That is the stuff I love to hear.
Speaker 4: I love to hear it not from the so called intelligentsia, but from the average everyday Joe. You're just out on the street and you say, what do you think about Trump, and they tell you I like him. He's powerful, he's going after teriffs, he's making these people pay.
Speaker 5: He's representing America, I mean the whole nine.
Speaker 4: And that is what people should be feeling great about when they think about what's going on in the country.
Speaker 1: Now, look at the Trumpster last week when he walked into the UFC fight, and I think it was Miami. It was like the Beatles and their prime. It was the rock star, bigger than the Montana. People are going nuts and his approval rating right now is above fifty percent with some poles, and media won't report on that. By getting back to Letitia James, she accuses the Donald of inflating value and properties in order to get loans, and she on some of the loan applications, says she was a resident of Virginia while she was serving as the attorney of New York, New York and so blatantly believe me, Kevin Jackson, before we're done, it's going to be about race and sex and retribution. Latitia James will not say I did exactly what I prosecuted Donald Trump for having done. That wasn't a crime what he did, and if what he did wasn't a crime, then what I did in the crime. But there's a big difference. What Trump did really wasn't a crime, but what she did mortgage fraud was an actual crime, was a crime. That's the difference.
Speaker 4: Well, let me tell you she's not going to get away with it because we're talking about you know, Barnum and Bailey rolled. I mean, whatever, give me your best showman. Donald Trump is never going to let these people live it down.
Speaker 1: And I'll give you an example.
Speaker 6: J six.
Speaker 4: He's stuck with it. He said I was cheated everybody. They tried to get everybody to shut up about it. They talked about J six. He said it was the Democrat insurrection. They try to get everybody to shut and what are we finally figuring out? The other thing Trump does that gives them credibility and he says, oh you want the JFKI here they are, oh you want crossfire Hurricane. When he released Crossfire Hurricane. I made a comment, I said, guarantee you the media won't cover it right because Donald Trump said it. All the evidence is there. I didn't do anything. They don't want to dig any deeper. But guess what, people are starting to wake up at the lowest common denominator voter level. People are listening to Donald Trump. He is the most recognizable person in the world, bar none. And you look at what happened in this election in Ecuador, where they dumped the leftist the Donald Trump guy like guy got seventy percent of the vote.
Speaker 5: Look at what's going on with Javier Malay.
Speaker 4: Look at what's going on in Al Salvador and that president coming over and echoing what Donald Trump said. And I mean, look, Billy, this is a revolution that is occurring. And people keep talking about the trade war as if it's getting started. We've been in a trade war, I've been in a civil war. Donald Trump is getting us out of those wars because he's making sense. He's getting rid of DEI, he's getting rid of the global climate nonsense. Well, we spend money for nothing, and he's he's essentially bringing normal back. You know, it's funny his press secretary doesn't answer emails with you when you have your pronouns in them. I'm identically the same way. If you got your pronouns on something, I dismiss you. I don't answer your emails, I don't take your phone calls.
Speaker 5: I won't do business with you because it's stupid. If it's stupid enough to do something like that. As far as not concerned, you don't deserve my conversation.
Speaker 1: If you don't know what jender you are, you're out in touch with the reality, in which case I don't want to deal with you. And if you're not in the real world, why should I deal with you at all? Kevin Jackson's thank Kevin Jacksonnetwork dot com. Great stuff up, and you have a column we haven't touched yet, which is the Trump boom sealing the democratics fate before the midterms, and we'll see what happens. As a pleasure having you on. I'm glad you're out there preaching the faith. And Kevin Jackson, you're a great American. Thank you very much, you too, God bless you. Let's continue with more. Can you imagine if we were sitting here in a world where Kamala Harris was the president, uh and that Tim Waltz was the vice president, how much worse shape would we be in. It's always compared to what compared to what we could have had. This is, this is wonderful, This is marvelous. Bill Cunningham the Great American every Day a news radio seven hundred WW. But I wanted to I wanted to make sure I did everything I could to keep us safe while repairing some of the damaged reputation of this office. Oh hello, hello, piet and I'm broadcasting. You got to repair the damaged reputation of the Hamley County Prosecutor's office. Was that your your doorbell ringing at home or something? We have Chip Harden and his son Cole. I love the name Cole goes Cole. I got a hold of your dad about this wolf that came out of nowhere, the dire wolf, which is a brand new species, I supposely twelve thousand years old. Explain to Segment Dennis's you. It's easily to sucker he suckered into things about Bristol, Tennessee. Nonetheless, what happened, tell me about the dire wolf? So these are not actually real dire wolves. Yeah, you got suckered in, didn't you? Shut up?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: So what they did was they they found DNA from bones in the United States that belonged to dire wolves. But the DNA is so old and it's terrible, it's it's dead. So you can't make anything organic out of it. So what they did was they used the DNA as like a like instructions or like a blueprint, so that they could edit the genes of a gray wolf to make it exactly like a dire wolf. Dire wolves and grey wolves actually sair chair ninety nine percent of their genes with one another, and they have to change a couple of them.
Speaker 1: I understand what he said in your seg man. Yeah, all right, so really these are not the extinct dire wolves. This is something close. But it's like a gray wolf with a little dire wolf added to it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's it's it's just a gray wolf that's trying to edited to make it look like a lot like a dire wolf.
Speaker 1: But colossal bioscience.
Speaker 6: They're saying, like, well, if it looks like a dire wolf and acts like a dire wolf, then it is a dire wolf.
Speaker 1: Kind of like pornography. Yeah, and so how do you make that a masta? If you want to make a mast on one of those large well, can you do that with an elephant?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 6: I think they'd do the same similar thing with what they do with the wolves. They'd probably tweak a couple of things in the elephant DNA so that they can grow longer hair and longer tusks.
Speaker 1: And then they'll say, oh, this is a mammoth, but it's really not. No, it's really not. What about a raptor? What about a t rex? I have to worry about that.
Speaker 6: That probably will never happen in the years to come, because makes a good movie.
Speaker 1: They made a movie.
Speaker 6: But I mean, like their DNA is so old and it's a lot more prehistoric than other mammal ice age DNA than like us. Yeah, it probably would never happen.
Speaker 1: There's no reason to resurrect because you got a floor full of them here in the station stations. It might be a shot. I'm not sure when did those dire wolves live?
Speaker 6: So they lived, they live, They lived during the late Clces scene. Yeah, during like the BC that stuff two three thousand, five thousand.
Speaker 1: They went extinct over twelve thousand years. What happened to him? What killed him? So big?
Speaker 6: So dire wolves, they were super big, bigger than gray wolves, and they ate bigger things in North America like mammis, camels.
Speaker 1: Segment camels. Camels in North America used to be cam here believe it or not, why'd you go to Israel? Could have had a cable here, oh sorry from cold Heart. Giant sloths and horses.
Speaker 6: But when humans like came over through the land bridge and came into North America for the first time, all those animals were probably over hunted, and climate change and disease had to do something with the big animals doing extinct as well. So when the big animals went away, then the obviously the dire wolves went away, and the dire wolves were also over hunted too by by humans here.
Speaker 1: It was like a competition. Yeah, competition, then we're going to eat the dire wolf. But they wanted to kill the dire wolves so they'd have more uh slots and animals to eat.
Speaker 6: Probably well, I mean like no, they all those went distinct, this extinct before the dire wolf did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they yeah, I think I am. Yeah. They also another impact that they had was gray wolves.
Speaker 6: Gray wolves are smaller than them, but they were I think they're just a lot more already of the name, more adaptable, more adaptable parts adaptable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to be around here the big outdoors. That sound you made before thirty years it's a turkey. What is that turkey. Turkey's like that. That's a that's what. That's a wild turkey cluck. So anyway, Ohio's South Zone season opens tomorrow morning, runs for about four weeks. That's why you're here to kill. That's why I'm here. Okay, and Kentucky is open right now, Indiana is soon to open, and West Virginia will open. You kill turkey. I hadn't killed one in probably twenty years. However, go to Kroger, I called a You tell it, so, I'd gotten a turkey on the first day of youth season last Sunday. Yeah, and you're fifteen years old.
Speaker 6: Yes, what did you shoot a turkey with my dad's shotgun and then a bunch of shot all over the meat of the turkey that way?
Speaker 3: Is that a problem?
Speaker 1: No, You go for the head and the neck. Otherwise the shot will typically bounce off the breast of a turkey, it won't embed itself all that far, won't hit the vitals, So you got to go for the head and the neck. So so my purpose that day was to just do the calling and locate a and lobody.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 1: That's attracted to a female. Dirty, that's it. That's what that's the hen and that male kind of like she's looking she's looking for the gobbler. She's looking for mister tom So took about forty five minutes and lo and behold, here comes that big bearded buster, just a gobbling up a storm fan in his feathers. And look, but he's a little bit out of range. Okay, a little bit out of range. So I kept him occupied, and I told Cole, you go sneak up on him, a little bit, sneaking up on a turkey. Yeah, I call it like an army man. That's right, got on his chest. I could see Cole over here. I saw the turkey over there, gobbling bang, it's over. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I did not.
Speaker 1: I did not have high hopes. I thought I would not get it because it's kind of ugly. Well his legs off and everything. Well, well that you got to clean him. If you're a hunter, are you ignorant? Of course not. If you're a hunter, you kill what you eat, yeah, or eat what you kill? Okay, you eat, you eat what you kill. So he had to he had to look for a video on how to breast out a turkey, okay, and clean it? Where is it now? In your freezer. At some point, you, poor Vicky, you'll pull it out. That's right. How many taxis longhorns do you have?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 1: I do not know the exact number of that.
Speaker 6: It's a lot, okay, probably like twenty maybe no, yeah, wait a minute, right here, bevo, we have twenty five twenty five long horns, well, twenty five, it's like mixed between highlands and longhorns. I'm not I'm not pretty sure like how many longhorns we have, but in total we have over twenty five cows, and if you count all the animals, it's over one hundred and thirty five.
Speaker 1: We actually were the zoo. We're short four ducks. Apparently a coyote got four of them while two of two. The other two watched them watch their buddies get eaten. Okay, ship part I answer you the question, how does a mother mother cow deliver these things? For these big long horns, Well, they don't have them yet. Okay, the horns, the horns grow later. The horns grow later too. That's why we're here. We have to get things lightened up. On Friday around here, man, it was a every at five am. Yeah, outdoors, outdoors, thank you, thank you sports and make it fast. Will He the Stoot reporters approach service of your local temp Stars heating and air conditioning dealers. Ignorant temps are quality you could feel on the East Side called Clements Heating there at nine three seven four four four forty four oh one everywhere around here. We want to thank Lear's Prime Market Willie for our lunch today. Vol catering surface located in beautiful downtown Milford Learsprime dot Com. Lear's Prime always a cut above Milford. You're kind of place is in the chippark You like country boy, You're a country I love. I love all the counties around Hamilton County. Do you eat what you killed? I did you ever go to Kroger?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I go to Kroger. Get some of the staples. You know, you got to have some of the side it everything you got, you know, green beans, massed potatoes, you know, yeah, corner on the cob, all all that great stuff. I'm a Kroger. I feel sorry for I do. I do all the gross tree shopping for crying out loud. That's what you do when you're retired. I feel sad for your wife. I think, deal with you wait a minute, you need to feel sorry for me, you know, serious? Seriously? Okay, Well, after that debacle yesterday a great American ballpark, the Reds kick off a three city, nine game road trip tonight, with the first of three up against those Orioles in Baltimore. I got a text here from a farmer. The horns are hinged. Did you know that? I have no idea what the heck that means? They're han hinged. Okay, so he's can pull them back and pull them up.
Speaker 6: Did you know that?
Speaker 1: What are you ignorant?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: No, you cannot get right. I don't care. He's talking about some other kind of horns. Yes, sure, and you're gonna get a horn right in the old rear. They're born with knubs. It's just nubs. The horns come later.
Speaker 6: That's not what this guy says. They're hinged, probably with a different cow. Or that's probably not even I can't a family member, can't say, can't say. His name is Bobby Henderson. He has lots of cows.
Speaker 5: And I'll tell you what.
Speaker 1: Why don't you ask Rob Brun Okay, he's a cattle farmer. Roun Yes, a week I know you did? I I listened. Joh, he's a cattle California stuff. It's just advocation. You can make money with it. It takes about four or five years because you've got the infrastructure. You've got to put the money into it. Like anything, that's like any business. Okay, in four or five years, that's right. And sometimes you have a cow giving birth to a calf and the cow doesn't accept the calf. There for you, Vicky and Cole's got to get out there with a bottle four times a day. No, VICKI and my daughter landed, they go in, they hand feed the cat, right.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Cole and I shovel crap and move hay and stuff like that. Yeah, we do every day. That's what we do every day. And I make sure everybody's hydrated. That's right. Please continue with sports. Well, yeah, let's see Orioles and Reds. Tonight will be Andrew Rabbit up against Caid Povich and the coverage begins at six o five Sports Doll Garnell Carriers inside pitch, did you say, kay Puvige cade O? And then then Kelly Woverley Extraading show after the game. Now, the Reds will also not only go to Baltimore, but but they'll go to Miami then then Denver on this trip twenty eight degrees last night with six inches of snow and schedule makers and it listened. That was not the kind of game to ride around on your tractor mowing with a headset on, unless you're the whole thing. And I swear to God, I mowed things I had no business mowing. Jeff Brantley said, just before the first time running the ninth, Well, look just lay it in there, because he can't hit a two run homer down by two. Just put it in there. Boom, I said, Brantley, don't say that in the next guy up. Boom, all of a sudden, and then we got the matador who's playing short stuff. I call it, fella, cruise them out of get in front of the balls. And that's what I'm saying right now. Tell him that we got a minute remaining. Tell him about Bristol. Segment's telling lies about Bristol Tennessee. Well, quite, frankly, I've a stand up for you, because I got sucked into that puppy, just like you did the fishing tournament at Bristol. Of course, at the bottom of the release that's been changed and says April fools. You know Johnny Moris and Bass Pro. You know they got the money to pull any of that off. And you're a fool. I always am. One last thing. What's the difference call between a bird and a mammal? Two differences? There's probably yeah, two differences. Birds they don't have hair, they have feathers. Mammals have hair or wool or fur. But the second difference is that mammals have titties and birds don't. Sega's outed in sports better be that was probably is now nipples probably is now. I'll be listening every Saturday morning the big outdoors, right, Nor can I get me out on the students report? Will thee and honor of a beautiful day here at the tri State That happy Easter everyone. We leave you with the immortal words of the studport. I would expect prosecutors to act like prosecutors. Well read that. I'm telling you. Bobby Henderson has a big farm in uh Clinton County.
Speaker 4: That could be.
Speaker 1: Now that that could be her firds that are polled. They're hinged. Maybe cold to know that either. I'd never heard of that before, but you know Herford's and angus are are pulled, but which means they don't have.
Speaker 3: They don't have.
Speaker 1: We'll do this again about eighteen years. Thank you very much, all right, don't consppreciate it. Seven hundred w W Billy Cunningham the Great American sign at the Times this morning. The fifteen year old boy he fatally charged in the shooting near you see, the fifteen year old boy was shot himself seven times as the man he murdered, Kyle Merrick, was armed at the time. This is the case where last Saturday night at this fifteen year old boy, who was a one man crime wave, had numerous other offenses, including offenses of violence for which the juvenile court system did nothing with. And he appeared in court today. And you might recall the video that he stuck a gun into the belly of mister Kyle Merrick, appears to be about twenty nine years old, and Kyle Merrick kind of pushed him off a little bit and then tried to run away. At that point, the fifteen year old boy fatally shot Kyle Merrick, but before he died, Merrick got some shots off himself. He was also armed, i might add, legally, and he hit the fifteen year old boy seven times and the fifteen year old boy's first appearance was in court. It was delayed six days because of multiple surgeries. The fifteen year old team this morning was in a wheelchair. Took place in the courtroom Hamony Kount of Juvenile Court Center, presided over by Magistrate Nicole Clark, made it clear that the cameras were not allowed to capture his face. There was some media there, but you can't relate to his face because he's a child of tender years, only fifteen years old, and the teen's attorneys asked the referee to delay the hearing return to the hospital because their grave concerns about his health. After about five minutes, the team could be heard whispering to his attorney that he had difficulty talking because of the pain he was in. The shooting took place at nine thirty pm on Saturday night outside of a liquor store in the short Vine section of Vine Street, very close to UC. Assistant Prosecutor Joe Otero said the teen told police that he intended to rob Murick. He didn't know him, but he looked like he might have some money. So this teen, this fifteen year old, this freshman in High School stuck a gun in the belly of mister Merrick and at the time of the shooting. The teen, according to the prosecutor's office, has said multiple pending charges against him. The most recent was for aggravator to assault involving a gun and that incident he fired a gun at a home that was occupied, and the Prosecutor's County Pillag office intends have the case transferred to adult court and that'll be down the road to see what happens. But the teen's in a wheelchair and his family says he's in a bunch of pain. That's called karma. And we pray to God that this fifteen year old is transferred to adult court and that he is convicted of aggravated murder, which is something that did not happen in the case of Benjamin Addison. Also another sign of the times, Ohio officials have decided that a teen who admitted to beating his teacher almost to death will be allowed to continue attending public school. Coleraine High School, which is the Northwest Local School District, had sought to keep the students from ever attending public school again. There's a rarely used law in Ohio called permanent exclusion, and Northwest Superintendent Darryl Yeaterter told the inquiry that this was the first time his district had attempted to use this because we take safety and security of our personnel very seriously. And last January you may see the video. This is an ugly, ugly video of a large male beating the crap out of special education teacher Sherry Wooldridge, punching her in the head several times. Acc According to court documents, he was fifteen at the time, and Woolridge was seen straddling the lifeless body of this teachers is pummeling her in the face. She was hospitalized with severe brain injury and other facial t The boy's attorney, Clyde Bennett, said the boy hadn't held a vape which he thought continually niked team, but actually contained something stronger that could never be confirmed by the way the teen's lawyer information officials recommended the boy be sent to a lockdown residential facility, but Damn account and Juvenile court judge Stacey degraffen Rate sided with the prosecutors and sent him to a Department of Youth Services in Juna twenty twenty four, and so he was locked up, so to speak, in juvenile detention from June to twenty four until January the fifth, so he was locked up about six months and they was released to his mother under high levels of supervision, which is an ankle monitor that as you know, the fifteen year old boy cut off before he murdered mister Merrick and the school board Cole Range Northwest Local voted to unanimously as the state to exclude the teen from public school permanently, but the school board said, no, we're not going to do that. So at some point this fifteen year old may go back to public school if that's his desire, and away we go. So it put those two issues together with Benjamin Addison and Mike Gosh the way of Problems. I took a little bit of time to get the statutes available. In Benjamin Addison's case, this was the twenty one year old juicy student who saw the lights on in his car in Mount Auburn and he went outside in order to see what was going on, and at that point he confronted a murderer named Justin Dugan. There were two people involved and Benjamin Addison was murdered in cold blood. The trigger man was Justin Dugan, and I had thought that because the deal was offered to the co defendant who received it. Pro those who followed this case said, Okay, there may be a failure of evidence to some extent or another, so let's give the one who was least culpable a sweetheart deal, which, of course it happened very much of a sweetheart deal. Normally, when you're involved in a strong arm robbery resulting in the murder of an innocent party, that's kind of called, shall we say, that's called an accomplice. You buy everything the person with the gun is done. It's very ugly, it's very real, it's awful. And in this case, as you may know, the less culpable party was offered the deal, which is, uh, you get probation in exchange for your testimony. However, when the when Justin Dugan went to court a few days ago, the prosecutor's office, the new prosecutor, reduced the aggravated murder charges, which it was felony murder. When one likes robbing a bank, stealing a car, or whatever, you're engaging in one felony arm robbery. And then while that goes on a innocent person is killed. That's called felony murder. That's aggravated murder prior to designing calculation, in which case you buy the farm, you get it all. In Ohio, of course, we don't have much of a death penalty anymore. And what you do then is except fifteen years to life, which is murder. And in this case, that's what Dugan actually did. It's called murder. So I looked up the statutes of what he actually pled guilty to. So the new prosecutor decided to reduce the charge for aggravated murder, which carries in this case life imprisonment without possibility of parole, or the jury could have recommend parole after certain period periods of time. But the new prosecutor in Helmet County said, no, let's reduce the charge to voluntary manslaughter. Voluntary manslaughter instead of murder. And she said the reason was that the there was a chance down the road that possibly he would be found not guilty of the charges, despite the fact you would have people testifying against him, which is his co defendant would say he did it, and away we go. So I looked up which I refreshed my memory, and what is voluntary manslaughter in the state of Ohio. Those prosecutors office said, well, we're going to reduce the charge from what he did, which was aggravated murder killing someone during a robbery, which is kind of serious, and let's call it voluntary manslaughter. Let me read you the first two sentences of what voluntary manslaughter is in the state of Ohio that the prosecutor's office said, We're going to give Dugan a break, one hell of a break. It says, no person, while under the influence of sudden passion or in a sudden fit of rage, either of which is brought on by serious provocation occasioned by the victim, that is reasonably sufficient to incite that person into using deadly force, knowingly caused the death of another or the unlawful termination of another's pregnancy. So the classic case on this is if you're in a bar and someone says something inappropriate to your girlfriend and you two start tussling with each other, and uh, you're you're hit by the by the other party, and then you hit the party back. He falls and cracks his head wide open. Well, you've killed that person, but your response was caused by sudden passion or in a sudden fit of rage brought on by serious provocation by the victim. So essentially what happened here. The prosecutor's office said that Justin Dugan was somehow, in a sense justified to murder Benjamin Addison because of what Benjamin had done, which was either caused sudden passion by the arm robber causing him to fly into a sudden fit of rage brought on by provocation of Benjamin Addison. Could anyone reasonably say, yeah, that's what happened here. I don't think so. And so Benjamin Addison was allowed to plete guilty to a charge he did not commit. The prosecutor's office dismissed the charge he did commit, which was aggravated murder use of a firearm during an arm robbery that kills somebody. So you take this case with Benjamin Addison. Throw on top of it, of course, the case of the fifteen year old on short Vine, which there is serious doubt whether he will ever be tried as an adult despite his long, long, long history of committing crime. Throw on top of that the Coleraine High School incident where this sixty year old teacher who's got permanent brain damage. Now the system is told by the way that kid was never tried as an adult for committing a felonious assault on a teacher in school in front of others, never tried as an adult, stayed in Jubie court. His essential punishment was six months in jail, got released. Now he's staying at home with mom. All I can say is wow. Then we have Scottie Johnson City council member. He has a few lucid moments saying it is somewhat ridiculous to have to have metal detectors at youth football games. We're not talking about North College Hill. Shots fired at least the individuals there were sixteen, seventeen and eighteen. That's terrible, could have been death, disease, and it's a destruction occasion at North College Hill. It's hard you might recall when that happened. Some of the next few opponents did not want to play at North College Hill at dark because this dangerous. Shots are fired in fact every year and greater in the city of Cincinnati. There's tens of thousands of shots fired every year in the city of Cincinnati, according to ShotSpotter, and a few times is someone apprehended but at a high school football game, shots fired repeatedly. Now you have youth football. The little kids that were playing at Walden Hills look to be eight, nine, ten years old. And now the system has got to have one metal detectors at a ten year old football game to see if the onlookers, I would assume they're only parents and friends, aren't going to kill each other at a football game, of course, if those things do happen. Now we have a very liberal juvenile court judge named Carrie Bloom, who suffers from white guilt, and if she has a black defendant, she is loath to bind it over for any reason. And then we have a police department which is filled with DEI that's a summer and apprehensive about advancing. And then we have a new prosecutor office who thinks that voluntary manslaughter applies on a strong arm robbery resulting in Benjamin Addison's death. And you think to yourself, where do I go now to get justice? And it's going to get more and more difficult. And what's happening now in Hamley County is not much different than happening in almost every urban city in every urban county in America. And which it is very hard to have the criminal justice system properly address the vicious crimes happening within its urban boundaries, in which the victims are overwhelmingly the ones selecting politicians to rule them in a way that they find, I guess acceptable at the ballot box, but awful when it comes to street violence. So those are some of the circumstances. Let's continue with more another. The media look into my left is completely in the bag to make sure that MS thirteen gang bangers are given due says and bright back into the country at all costs, as they ignore completely the victims of MS thirteen violence, like Rachel Morin. Her mother Patty was with the President yesterday, so there was a split screen on Fox. One was with Senator von Holland of Maryland sitting with an MS thirteen gang banger in El Salvador, and on the split screen was President Trump meeting with Patty talking about the murder by MS thirteen of her daughter, mother of five. She was raped repeatedly and tortured before her death. So on one side of the screen you have a US government democratic officials going out of their way to assist MS thirteen members. On the other side of the screen, you have the president with the grieving mother of a dead child, an adult child with five kids who will never again see the light of day to twenty five home of your REDS News Radio seven hundred w you ought to be We take the win. Objected to is argumentative assuming, in fact not an evidence, leading and suggestive and utterly incompetent, irrelevant in the material. Hell, hello, hello, quiet, I'm I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 4: Gosh saying.
Speaker 1: If you run the bench and some lawyer made that objection, you'd have to grant it. Correct. You're not kidding, Perry Mason. Completely irrelevant, in fact, not an evidence, idiotic and confusion comments not worthy of a response. Your answer will he the stooge reporter sprout service, every local tame Star Heating in air conditioning dealers Tamestar quality. You could feel it, beautiful Northern Kentucky called Tom Recton Heating and air Conditioning at eighty five nine two six point one eighty two sixty nine before we're going any further. Today is the twenty second birthday of Logan luck Is Logan Luck Yes born twenty two years ago today. Of course, he is the son of the great Paul Luck and McKinley mortgage. And if you know Logan Luck, he's a great American working hard work and smart field with humanitarian and charitable efforts. So if you see Logan Luck twenty two years old today, No, he's the Bill Cunningham Citizen of the Day, Logan Luck congratulations segment. Please continue Red's update Willie the another roster move oh left hander Nick Lodolo caf no light shoulder head for log fraternity list. So he's all right, but he's about to become daddy for the first time. So they have recalled from Triple A Louisville right hander Carson Spires. He's zero and two on the air. He will start the Sunday's game against the O's in Baltimore. And right now the O's are thought to be pretty good, but they're not playing good at this point. Well, he just took two to three from the Guardians. They're eight and ten on the year, another losing record, of course, what are the Red Legs now about? Eight and ten? Eight, nine and nine? Thank Ard Andrew Rabbitt of against cade Povich. Look to your right night in Boulder, Colorado. The Reds are going there there's a snowstorm happening as we speak in Boulder slash Denver, Colorado, eight inches of snow and ice. Hopefully it will not be the case. Hopefully the Reds can melt by the time the Reds get there next week. Hopefully seven hundred ww's coverage six oh five Sports Talk and the Ardell Carriers Inside Pitch Kelsey Chevrolet Extra Inning Show after the game. Yes, Baltimore sits a second last in the Al East for the record of eight and ten and as I said, took two to three from Cleveland. Bengals update will the six days away for the National Football League Draft and beautiful Green Bay, Wisconsin might be cold there too. Bengals Update brought to you by Good Spirits and Party Town. Thirteen locations, convenient locations in northern Kentucky and let's see Stone statements. NFL Draft Spectacular will be next Thursday night, starting at six live from the Holy Grail. The Bengals pick seventeenth now Jim Mooring right night. Number one is the first round YEP. Then they'll have two and three on Friday, and then four through seven on Saturday, So the Bengals won't be until Friday. You think, well, no, they'll pick. It'll be late Thursday, late late Thursday. Yeah, Bengals legend.
Speaker 3: And ring of honor.
Speaker 1: Remember Tim Crumrae number sixty nine. Good man, We'll be in Green Bay to announce the Bengals second and third round draft picks. What about the first round? Well, that's that's the commissioner. Please continue. Lee Corso, known for his headgear picks on college game day, will end a four decade run on that program when he designed. When he retires in August. He turns ninety this year, and he spent twenty five to thirty years coaching before this. Yeah, second or what Florida State, Indiana, all over the place, everywhere. Yeah, Louisville was in Louisville for a while. Xavier gets its ninth portal commit. What Isaiah Walker out of Belmont, Cincinnati native went to Wyoming High School, the home of the Cowboys. He's the son of former Xavier standout ty Reese Walker.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 1: Akron star and Mid American Conference Player of the Year. Nate Johnson from Lakota East is also in the transfer portal. He beat his basket beat Miami to knock him out of the NCAA tournament. And so what Travis Steele ought to do is go after this guy. Well, Miami was screwed, blue tattooed and barbecue. Right, they beat Akron I think three times. Akron goes, but not Miami MLS Soccer FC Cincinnati at the Chicago Faya tomorrow night at eight on ESPN fifteen thirty down in dirty. So let's see what else I think that's about it? What about chip Hart calling you out on Bristol. They're not going to have It's an April Fools joke. I knew that all the time. You bought into it. No, I knew it. It was all the time. I just wanted to see how far you would go with it. And Bobby Henderson, my friend is in the farming business, says that you can snap back the long horns to get born. When the baby's born with those big head on long horns, they're snapped back and they have a hinge on them and they like a car mirror. Correct, did you know that? With a way a minute, when the thing's born, it doesn't have those big giant horns. I think it does that that would kill the mother. No, it's on a hinge, the horns go back. See what I'm saying, you're on a hinge, you're unhinged. I'm just saying. Right now, I'm just saying, you know, why don't you go out? Do you want? Don't you count I've been there, Well, why don't you go back out? Been there and hit and Chip will call over a couple of long horns and see what you do when you start hinging him. He's got three for it. Just hold on, I got three dozen long horns and some of the differences is six feet from one to the other. Right, Well, watch a bird. Why don't you go out there and find and let us know what happens. Now we're gonna check it out. If you start unhinging the horns of a Texas long like? Hold on? How about if you like? But you know, whyn't you do that to Bevo? Bevo? By the way, Bevo is small compared to the ones I saw in Claremont County. Thank you. And by the way, Wendy's Hamburgers is taking shots of Katy Perry's space return, but she got off the kiss the earth you got. Wendy's, by the way, is my favorite burgers. A double cheese, catch a onion pickle, by the way, But when if Wendy's gonna get McDonald's French fries with Wendy's Burgers, you're in hog Heavin. But Wendy's Hamburgers is going after Katy Perry. I'm like, what, Well, they said that whole thing was fake. It was all bs with Gail King and a couple other people. Life's at risk. I'm flying. Look at me now, I can fly.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 1: The only went up there for like what about eight minutes and then came back down. I think waitlessness was twenty eight seconds. How much does that cost billions and billions to ride that thing there? Ye, it's big money. And they're there now for every woman to have the wide horizon of freedom. Katy Perry is an astronaut. Never never got to where. I never got no orbit where they just got the They just got like don the edge, up and down, shut up and down, up and down. Then they came back back to me as if we're pioneers were out there. Katy Perry, Gail King, and that uh cookie girlfriend of her name is Sanchez. Oprah was crying. She's all upset. She was happy, tears of joy for Gail King. Now she's a pioneer. Segment all came back and kissed the ground. Yes, you gotta be kidding me. Well, that's what the radical You do that when you win the Indianapolis five hundred. Now, when you go into space, whn't you know, act like you've been there before? Now Trumpet used to say in the end zone and wanted to make it a brown big deal. Make it a big deal. All I can say, Segment, would you do that?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 1: I would not. I'm not good with heights. I'm done getting onto you show. Well that's true. You're right. I'm not good with heights. I'm going a plane. You made it into space. Then I want to see flight attendants. I want to see exit doors. I want to see pilots. I'm not going to get on some of my capsule flying up in the air fifty thousand feet hoping it comes back the other way. No, And I'm not getting on a roof anymore. And then you don't land in the ocean, you land the back on Earth. Doesn't that hurt? In the desert? I mean out in the middle of nowhere, I don't know. But now they had Cavy R and Champagne to celebrate their pioneer status. Wonderful. Who's next? I'm not who's next going up there? I'm not going last. Who would like to? Who would? Who would you think of? From here? Andy Furman would do it? Get the fur ball and maybe Gary, Jeff, Gary, Jeff, Dan Carrill, Mike Allen Senior and Jr. Get them all, Jason Williams get them up there. Bet you. Tom Brenneman would do it.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Would you rather work with Tom Brenneman or Mike McConnell. Those are your choices. I've worked with both, so which one do you prefer? Both come on segment both. You told me off there that you love Tom brennanman, I do, and I like I love Mike McConnell. You didn't say that, though I did too. No, you didn't know, you didn't. You're just trying to change the sun, stir the pot a little, right. I like Tom good Friday. You gotta be ashamed of you. I'm always ashamed of myself, That's true. I'm like the good thief on the cross segment, You're like the bad thief. Said, if your God wanted to jump down and save us and I said, you blasphemer, You're talking to the Son of God and today I'll be with him in Paradise. And Jesus said, yes, it is Rocky still in Belize, not sure where he is, not sure. I wouldn't leave the Continental, you know not. Now I'm staying right here. Thank you, Tara Farma. MS thirteen, bingo, you have a choice of being with MS thirteen. Are the parents of murdered Americans at the hands of MS thirteen. Donald Trump says, I think I'll be with Rachel Morin's mother instead of MS thirteen.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Ben Holland from Maryland says I'm gonna fly over Hell's half acre. How about him to meet an MS thirteen gang member? Yeah? Who should be going to end up like Jonestown? Remember that I do may shot that senator down there, didn't he? Congressman Congress US Congress.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know what to tell you, but we live in difficult times. When a kid at your school, Cole Rain can kick the crap almost murder a sixty year old female teacher. He spent six months in quote juvenile lock up. Now he's free again. That's colerainehist scho just saying Willie and honor of everybody having a nice Easter weekend. Stay safe out there, Happy Easter. We leave you with the immortal words of the stood Refort.
Speaker 3: See the Highway control election again next week.
Speaker 1: Until then, remember leave your blood at the Red Cross, not on the highway.
Speaker 3: This is Badrick Cruffe's saying, see you next week.
Speaker 1: So you're right segment. It's a ten year old female just graduated from college with two degrees and she's ten years old. That's pretty good right there, not kidding segment. Have a good Friday, Holy Day and a happy Easter. Same to you, everybody. God bless America. Two fifty three Home of your Reds. Hopefully a win tonight with the Birds in Baltimore A News Radio seven hundred ANI