Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen. What's going to happen?
Speaker 2: Howdy, folks, your host double J back here, host of Operation g c D and uh, perhaps more notably not the vice president. Of course, we are also welcomed in the introduction by my old stocker buffalo Jared revisa multi state homicidal maniac and probably mind control killer. Ye, welcome to co host here tonight, Nick Riding stir rest of your cult rejects.
Speaker 3: Hell, yeah, of course I was a forward to the show doing very well, sir.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I apologize to the folks of the interwebs here on our delays because we were expecting another guest this evening. We're respecting a guest this evening and sadly did not did not happen. But we have a special co Hosteon hosted the Unwilthy Rise podcast and fellow occult reject. Welcome Heidi.
Speaker 1: Thanks for having me. Glad we get a chat. Oh yeah, absolutely, even though we're minus what's that? Even though we're minus one, we'll still make it fun.
Speaker 2: I would say, I'm looking forward to getting into some of those subjects. I think we're going to do a detour from our guest subjects tonight. But before we get started off, Nick, do you have any thing you're working on over there at the Occult Rejects and even basicing on a couple of projects.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, for myself that I'm working on which will be probably coming out like I don't a month, and I have a Jacob Boem I'm doing a solo show on that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But see, he was like a cult.
Speaker 3: Fifteen hundred, fifteen sixty, fifteen hundreds. He's an older one. Yeah he was. I mean, I wouldn't say he wasn't somebody who was originally supposedly into the occult. It was more or less that he had some like mystical experience that like blew his mind and that's what kind of brought him into the occult. So it's, uh, it's it's kind of like seeing I guess, like the non magician at for you know, a regular person who happened to have an experience that got into the stuff different.
Speaker 2: So he wasn't a part of any magical or her medical.
Speaker 3: There are there are some theories that I, you know, put in there for myself. I don't want to spoil it, that I did wonder if maybe he was because there's some identical things with other orders at the time. But you know, but uh, I don't know with him too, extremely extremely Bible based as well. He's very big into like Genesis too. Yeah, okay, yeah, yeah, So it's it's just another interesting character that he inspired a lot of other occults that came after him that inspired like major uh he did also inspire like Marsilio Ficino, I covered him. I think Anthonysius Kircher. Possibly. There's a couple of people that I know that I haven't. Oh, Rudolf, he definitely, Helena Blovotski.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was it was that I cut out over here what we were saying.
Speaker 3: He's inspired Rudolph Plovotsky. A whole bunch of people.
Speaker 2: Said, Madam Bovotsky, So who's Rudolph.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, Rudolph, I'm sorry, Rudolf Steiner and Madam Blovotski.
Speaker 2: Oh, there we go. I was gonna say, do they have a kid they combined have a kid?
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 3: Maybe he did? Yeah, who knows?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: That sounds like oh yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: It will definitely be definitely all It's gonna be layered with tons of visuals too. I highly suggest to watch it. I probably created about over two hundred images for this fucking show, so please watch it. Yeah, I got that. And then next week, just real quick to throw that out there, we got a cult architect, Rudolf stein Up part two dropping, and Friday we do have the Mound Builders with Gregory Little finally dropping on my end that is coming out. And then after that, the week after that, I got the first solo of the shows I'm starting doing. I'm gonna start doing. I got Robert Flood alchemist and physician. Definitely check that out when it drops. And that's a full like four k old visuals too. I highly suggest to check that out.
Speaker 1: Love it, Yes, thank.
Speaker 2: You, that's awesome. Yeah, that's good to hear. It's definitely look forward to listen to more of that a cult series because that that character, if he's influential on Steiner and Bovotski. I mean, that's all these ancient alien cargo cults kind of yield from their those ideas and theologies.
Speaker 3: Interesting, he doesn't talk about aliens, so it's like, where the fuck did they pull that out of the restaurant? Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 2: Nice. Well, I I appreciate you joining us at your game, ma'am as our now our co host slash guest on Fridays. You're dual hated this evening.
Speaker 1: Now I'm excited about it. Heck yeah, I've been going down the Gemstone Files, mister Onnassas Opal Files. I've gone crazy on that thing, and my brain's all over the nice Yeah.
Speaker 2: So that's a lot of this stuff we've been covering on the Mormon Mafia series on the Occult Rejects, right, yes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm getting ready to drop that one on the Occult Rejects pretty soon. It's going to be probably about a week and a half and it'll be ready with Onassis. So daughter died in the bathtub at thirty seven from diet pills. Sure she did.
Speaker 3: Sure, Sure, that's another rule right with TICLT type situation.
Speaker 1: Yep, I saw the bathtub. I went, yeah, Okay, I've.
Speaker 2: Definitely learned a number despite my knowledge and interest in Mormon business and Mormon history and parapolitics related to then my I've certainly learned a number of things there from from joining in and providing commentary on your series. There already so some great stuff. I highly recommend folks to check out, especially when I discovered these connection include and more jack up you know, uh Jackie Kennedy right, yes, back to childhood.
Speaker 1: Uncle uncle George.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, yeah, born born to a hereditary member of the French chapter of the Society, Right, Society of the Cincinnati.
Speaker 1: That's right, absolutely was, and I was shocked at that. Like you, once you opened up the Society of Cincinnati stuff on me, I'm like, oh my gosh, this is a whole other level. Never stop, never stops.
Speaker 2: No, It's awesome because I definitely appreciate you bringing the boo Via guy to my attention because I've recently been real deep and trying to understand the French chapter. So you know, I wasn't looking at him and I had no knowledge of that, but I was already in the midst of looking at, you know, all of his friends. So it was perfect timing.
Speaker 1: Sounds good, sounds good. Are you doing something on that one.
Speaker 2: It's gotten to the point where the society Heidi with, especially with these French families, if it's a it's almost if there's a French surname, it's commonplace, like it's new in American history or culture. Is you know, a household name of some regard and then they're a member of the Society of the Cincinnati be at the Bouvier's, the Bonapartes, the DuPonts. I recently discovered Nola Booths like shil Lah Booth. Oh yeah, I'm not saying he's a member, but there's little boof membership in the French chapter of the Society, you know, largely focused around New Orleans and around the more of eighteen twelve was when they all were coming over here, you know, proceeding that and during that including is which relative ken folk of the new Pope, the new American Pope?
Speaker 1: Oh well, I mean a pope from Chicago, I.
Speaker 2: Mean yeah with French Protestant. Yeah yeah, how's that happen? How's how's a French Protestant pope from Chicago get get get appointed in Rome? But we'll see how that works out. But now I definitely definitely appreciate looking you know, the things you brought up with the Mormon stuff in the Society of Cincinnati stuff, that's awesome. I'll just iud recommend folks check that out.
Speaker 1: That series, Thank you, thank you. It'll be on the occult Rejects. It'll be coming up soon.
Speaker 2: I'm excited, and we're doing another part right when we're going to do another another part in the series.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that'll be the on NASA as soon as as soon as he's been waiting on my all my research. I think I'm on my fourth book. I think at this point I'm on NASA stout. I'm ready to write it. But he's fascinating, honestly, So.
Speaker 2: Sure, Yeah, anything anything else you're working on the NFL podcast that you'd like to let folks know about here?
Speaker 1: Actually, yes, Yes, Robbie Marx has been on. We're doing Solomon's Temple series and I am doing the third installment of that next week on recording and it will be coming up soon. So yeah, awesome Mormon interjection of the Solomon's Temple. There, he's let me interfere with his research in CORALI many things. Yeah, on accident, I'm supposed to be listening, and then I just you know.
Speaker 3: I love seeing Robbie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I enjoyed Robbie's inside. He's got some unique insight and a lot of topics.
Speaker 1: Yes. Yeah. The Occult reject series that he did with Nick is why I asked him, because I said that was freaking amazing. I just can't. I'm like, I have to hear it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's a serious He brings a lot of research when he does cover a topic, like he has like pages and page and some pages. Books.
Speaker 1: He had books. Yeah, it was like full books. His writing.
Speaker 3: He's writing one now that's almost done. And I think he said when he does, he's going to come on the show and promote it. I think you said he was going to give like a chapter to the website that's like a sample people to check.
Speaker 1: That's going to be awesome. Hell yeah, nice.
Speaker 2: I look forward to that. And then we're doing joining you and Tim from sixth Century Podcast here next to Believe next week talking to Mormon Mormon in society of Cincinnati business.
Speaker 1: Yes, and for that one weird Mormon lay lines. Yes, Tim's great.
Speaker 2: Shout out yeah Mormon lay lines. Yeah. No, Tim's I like Tim. He's a sharp to We had him on a few weeks ago. Folks to check out that show here on Fridays. Myself, Nick and Uh and Tim from the sixth Century Podcast. Don't be looking forward to that one for sure. And I don't know what I'm working on Operation GCD. Let me think about that for a second. I forgot I knew something was going on. Oh that's right. I got a doing Occult and Arresto cheric review with the on back to the future, Nick Jan and the Cosmic Peach.
Speaker 1: Like Biff, like hiram Abiff you're gonna talk about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so there's a lot of Masonic symbolism in that, for sure, isn't there. You're You're certainly welcome to join us if you if you'd like to be available on Wednesday night at eight pm Eastern time.
Speaker 1: Awesome, I check out.
Speaker 2: I think that's probably a little more knowledgable and the Masonic stuff than I am, but I am familiar with some of that Masonic symbolism in there.
Speaker 1: Awesome this coming Wednesday, Yeah, yes, mallam okay, I'll look at it when I get off of here. That's exciting.
Speaker 2: Watch it then I'm starting.
Speaker 3: I'll go ahead, Nick was, I'm going to watch it again over the weekend and take more notes. I'm like excited to cover excuse to keep watching it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I haven't watched Yeah, that's my that's my plan for tomorrow is to watch it sometime tomorrow, but yeah, probably watch it twice for the for the show. I've seen it hundreds of seen it hundreds of times and really, you know, it's still still I still enjoy the film. Yeah, you know, the it's an exciting storyline, it's well written. I think it is the the esoteric nature of these these characters and the plot it is so compelling. So that's one of the well things I think that has made it so successful.
Speaker 1: Right time time travel. Anytime you make time travel with He's going to sleep with his mom. Yeah, it's a cultic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, it's real pre Well that's what that's the part I don't like about when you when you start considering these things as an adult, it gets real creepy with all this incest and kind of business.
Speaker 3: Well, the last time when I watched it, I was just like, and I think I said this before, and you know I won't be so I guess dressed like about the way I said it, but like I was like, yo, this is like a little freaky, like the mother was like a little forward there. I was like, this is it was just like.
Speaker 2: And I'm just I believe the proper nomenclature for that area era of time is whoor and like I I.
Speaker 3: Guess, like in the movie, you know you're gonna make it seem however, but like if that was real life, I still don't think like I would have given her like as much leeway as he was given. I would have been like, Yo, get the fuck out of you your nuts, like I would. I wouldn't be like having a conversation with the like this. You know, it was just very weird and creepy. When you're looking at it, I was like, this is just yeah, that's his mother.
Speaker 2: I totally agree, man, I totally agree. It's a it's again, it's it's a. I like the film on its face when it's got dark undertones, and especially if you listen to Crispin Glover, the actor that played Marty mcfi's dad, who only on the first film because they fired him after the first one, but he wrote a seventeen page manifesto blasting the production executives, et cetera on I'm doing a bunch of kid did on that set, so lots be a lot of dark stuff apparently there Cordon old Christpin Glover, Yeah, folks check that out on Onesday Operate GCD Live this Sunday, but the following Sunday, on the twenty fifth, I'll be starting Operation GCD Live Sundays at a pm Eastern time on Patreon. So I'll have a link in the show notes for that in am link tree, so in my social media. So I'm gonna be doing a lot of true crime and high weirdness events and incidents that I've encountered in my adventures, not the least of which is Robert the Doll, which I believe you all were talking about there night on Headless's mail Bag of Saul. Yes, yes, so that's always a that's always a fun tale. No, so, yeah, definitely check that's stuff out. But we, uh, we had a few topics on on on deck for tonight, but obviously without the guests, where we were going to take a detour and uh, I know you just published the episode recently, right, the Occult Elvis Night.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, I think that was probably two weeks ago.
Speaker 2: But no, yeah, that was a good that was I mean, that was a really I enjoyed the conversation. I mean, Miguel Connor seems like a real nice there. He's done some good research there into the uh, the occult interests of Elvis Presley.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it was more than I knew, So, I mean it definitely was. Yeah. I thought it was interesting as well. He's working on David Bowie no too.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be so good. That's gonna be a good one because he's so outward about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, but definitely with that Elvis stuff. Uh. I mean again, like listen, I mean I get, you know, people look at things differently. I still be entertained to cover Elvis, so just in a different one like than Miguel did. Yeah. I think it was you know, highly suspective you know, other things, yeah there or other agencies.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, Yeah that sounds about right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but it was just like now, just like knowing how much of occultism that was involved with that guy and how open he kind of was to an extent totally just makes things so much different now with that dude, my opinion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, it's hard to say if he was like real or like you said, if he's putting on a show for a cover up for certain you know things, who knows.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or is he just you know they are like uh, you know, to influence people through the music. I mean, that's quite obvious he was able to.
Speaker 1: So, oh for sure, definitely definitely.
Speaker 2: I'm breaking up here, but were you saying, Nick, that that Elvis was deeper into intelligence? Sagancies that what you're saying.
Speaker 3: Well, I think that, Yeah, that's just my and I think he was into something with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one of those things.
Speaker 2: I think he's in deep, dude, he's in the all. He was a bad He was a badge junkie. So you want to hold badges everywhere, right, So when I when I brought that up to Miguil, I wasn't expecting to get a lot of pushback because to me, it seems like intel, you know, spook activity goes hand in hand with occultism. From John Dita, I was just going to early to you know.
Speaker 3: To Elvis, right the loves occultists.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh for sure.
Speaker 2: Well, and then look at major CIA operations officer, you know, Miles Copeland, he was a scientologist. He even goes the sun started MTV.
Speaker 1: Even going back to uh, Charles Charles Brace who started the Orphan Trains, you know, Charles Loring Brace. Uh. I got some pushback from somebody on a recent show, and they said he wasn't in he wasn't a freemason, he was this and this, And I said, no, I'm gonna look. I know he was in something not not a freemason, in an occultic secret order that he wouldn't even let out what it was, period dot. And he was a spy. But don't look at that, they said, goes clear back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I apologizes to keep cutting out here, I missed all that.
Speaker 1: Idi Oh shoot, I was talking about Charles Loring Brace that started the Orphan Trains. He was a spy and so going back to what you guys said, they love occultist, he was in a secret society and right, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Think it goes hand in hand. I mean again, I think it's uh, it's not two things that over time that you know, evolved separately. There was over time these were you know, if you were, you know, into doing spook stuff, you're also in the cult stuff, you know. I think the spycraft is very much a magic show of sorts.
Speaker 1: Right, right, Absolutely, it's good.
Speaker 2: Yes, you know, in a general sense, it's convincing somebody else of some of the reality is different than what they're.
Speaker 1: Viewing, right, always, always whatever they want you to see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it was shocking to me to learn, you know, when Elvis as much as I know about my Kennfolk old Charles Manson, you know, we're both the Maynards from Blakeville, Kentucky, Old Chuck and I the you know, I've been interested in this dude for a very long time and reading books about him for over a decade plus, and I had no idea he was so connected to Elvis Presley until Miguil McGill connor had had brought that up.
Speaker 1: So I didn't know that either. I didn't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely, Yeah, it was a new revelation. So I look further into that, right, I mean, that's good. Good for mcgil for bringing that to our attention, because that's some good stuff. But look further into it. He's he was really indeed with the Manson family. So Elvis is Elvis's spiritual guide was Jay C. Brings, business partner and fellow hairdresser, and they all knew Elvis on the first name. Him and Seabring knew each other the first name, you know what I mean. And he knew Sharon Tate because Sharon Tate. When Elvis goes before Tate married Plansky. She was engaged to Seabring. It was it was all cocaine. Bob had swooped in and said, hey, why don't you come marry this new Polish director that we have. You know that I just hired at Paramount, right, and that Polish director Polanski is now thanks to folks like Dana Dude, Oliver Rodding Jewels pointing out all the spook connections. That's old Roman Polanski has an origin story of. So you know, it was, uh, you know, I think it's interesting again. It's this episode of spook, spook activity and occultism. It's I find really intriguing again around the Manson situation. So when Miguel claimed that there was rumor that Elvis had had gone to the murder home a couple of days, you know, in the aftermath of the murders, I was like, that sounds a while. But when you see that his best friend, spiritual advisor, this dude that would travel with him was also formerly J. S. Brings business partner in that hair slan and obviously presumably but by that means a fellow drug trafficker in that hair slan, right, because that's what Sea Bring was doing. Seabring was a scientologist as well, amongst others. I'm sure of cult groups he was engaged in. But nonetheless, it seems like Elvis is far more connected to the situation. And I brought up the issue of scientology with mcguil and I, you know, as much as I respect a man's work there, I would have to disagree with him. I think I did in the show as well, that it seems like Elvis has got a lot more scientology stuff going on there, because I think he claimed that it was not the case, and I'd have to look back in there further. But as far as Elvis is scientology roots, it seemed like to me in the past that Priscilla started that when she was with him, and he was kind of into it at first, but then he had his outs with it. That's the way I perceived it, so well. I agree with him he did a I think I was Miguel's conclusion. He had his outs with him with scientology and wasn't a fan. I agree with that aspect, but not at first. It seemed like he was into it, and Priscilla was seemingly the one that brought him into it, you know, so I thought that was interesting when he brought up that Priscilla was going to mainly be Hall lectures, right yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, who's to say that's even true. No, I'm saying like maybe he was going himself. I mean, who knows, Like and you're just oh, yes, she went. I don't know, just I can't see why. I mean, maybe times were different than she was scared. But you're gonna fucking go to that and take notes for motherfucker, you know what I'm saying. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe, yeah, I could see where it would be kind of a ship show to try to go out in public because Elvis Presley, especially in the sixties there. But at the same time, I feel like that doesn't it's not it's not mutually exclusive, right, I mean, Priscilla may have very well been interested in.
Speaker 3: This stuff as well. That was intelligence She wanted to go too, what's that? That's what I'm saying too, Like she wanted to go. It wasn't just like, oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: For sure she's If she's a lifelong scientologist, I can't imagine she's going to not enjoy the manly p hall lecture, right, well.
Speaker 1: Especially for Elvis, but you would fly there you would think manly p Hall would just go there, you know what I mean, right for sure?
Speaker 2: Now that's totally, that's totally that's what I'm taking it. You know, if he wanted to get a mainly P Hall exture, you can get mainly P Hall and Graceland.
Speaker 1: I'm sure for sure, I mean definitely. And then you know maybe he was there with Sir Hanser.
Speaker 2: Well that's what Sorry, No, you're you're you're spot on target. That's where my head's at right now. So that's what I'm saying here. So then you look at who is mainly p Hall. What else does he involved in the time? You know, connected to Sir Hand, Sir handle, double sir hand there, so double sir hands connected to the same people. According to a nineteen seventy four i S report, he was reported to attended numerous sexment magic rituals at the Tate Polanski him and May of nineteen sixty eight, hosted by quote unquote English satanic cult.
Speaker 1: That's the process. So weird, Yeah, so weird.
Speaker 2: Double Sir Han's doing process stuff with the tay Planski's. He's mixed up with mainly P Hall. That's what makes me really consider that the notes of Ed Sanders from from the nineteen seventies and eighties when he's doing the appear to be doing the bulk of this investigation was claiming that mainly p Hall was deep involved in this network of process and for Pie activities and man in factur the Grand Shinguon Sir Sir Han.
Speaker 1: Was registered as a rosen creute too. They put that on there in the investigation. So it doesn't surprise me. I mean, we're talking about smaller circles back then. You know, It's it's not like it was everywhere, so they would all know each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, it's it just it seems like a small circle of folks. So they definitely knew each other there, right, mm hmm.
Speaker 1: I think so. And especially if you could get in with someone famous, like if you were really trying to like MK Ultra, someone you definitely like could use that, Like don't you want to go to this meeting? Elvis is going to be there? What?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh, that's science, that's why sciences. L Ron Hubbard wrote a memo for that purpose, right, saying we're going to target celebrities. I think I think the process did the same with the recruitment of the Beatles, the Rolling Stones.
Speaker 1: Et cetera. Absolutely, boys, the.
Speaker 2: Mama's in the papas do he wasn't know?
Speaker 1: He was, yeahh my gosh. And uh was the other one that the girl became the Dixie Chicks her dad they involved in that?
Speaker 2: Or is that the mama's Yeah, mama's in the papas. But I say, you're bringing the Dixie Chicks in there. I like it, but I'm not familiar with that. But yeah, So John Phillips was financing a cord at the I and S report as well. John Phillips was financing processed church activities there in the late sixties in Los Angeles and his which is interesting because again Mama Cass was, you know, alleged to be a member of also by Saying and Hers and accordingly by the l A Prosecutor's office, she was on a list of witnesses for the prosecution. She wasn't recalled, but she was on a list of witnesses for the prosecution in that in that trial. So, yeah, Wilson Phillips about I say, then you got the combination of the processing Beach boys in the processing mamas and the papas with the Wilson Phillips right, mmmmh And that the Phillips connect directly to George Hodell. So the George Hodell his daughter apparently in the hand some incestual stuff going on. And apparently so did John Phillips with his eldest daughter. She would leave, she would leave the house, living with her father and apparently going to live with Tomorrow Phillips. George Hodell's Tomorrow Phillips George Hodell's uh, Tomorrow Hodell. There we go. George Hodell's daughter. George Hodell's alleged to be the the Black Dalla killer killer. Amongst other things. He was a celebrity abortion doctor to the stars. I recently learned that Bob Cocaine Evans apparently lived in the same home Assent at one point in time, you know, a later date obviously. But there's a famous Frank Lloyd right home. It's the Mayan Temple Home. I think that's what they call it. Oh, and I guess after you know, George Hodell again, he was He was friends with like John Barrymore, John Carrodine, John Houston, you know the Johns. This is the old Hollywood Laurel canyon scene. This, These are the the people that would mentor folks like Jack Nicholson, right, you know. And again yeah, Jackie, that was John Houston's. That was John Houston's underling, right, that was his protege that epicenter. And then you see Bob Cocaine Evans there again again another one of Jack's close associates.
Speaker 1: Right, p f fs. Well he was there when the when the big R word went down, right, he was there in the jacuzzie.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, well, I don't think he was there. Was at his house though, was at his house. I think Cocaine Bob. I don't know if Cocaine Bob was there showed up that I've I've read numerous accounts. I always I've always wanted to wear cocaine. Bob's other friend and Jack's other friend, Marlon Brando, was because Brando shared a driveway with Jack, the same gated driveway. You just came in the same drive went one way and then the other way right off of Mouholland. Jack would later buy up Marlin's house and tear down because like five people got murdered in there.
Speaker 1: Four people got murdered in there. You didn't want no evidence, want to get rid of all of it. Right, Oh my gosh. Yeah, are you all familiar with this house? The in his house, it's the.
Speaker 2: Mayan temple home there in the Frank Lloyd right. Oh, it's an interesting structures one second police. Yeah, the veritable Hollywood icon, with over eighty screen appearances and films, is the last and largest of rights for Los Angeles area textile blockhouses. It's like a Mayan temple looking place, right, Wow, you gonna get some better pictures over there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So George Hodell lived in this at one point in time, and then apparently Bob Cocaine Evans.
Speaker 1: Resided in here at a different point in time.
Speaker 2: Weird, right, man?
Speaker 1: I would really live Yeah, I wouldn't want to live in a house where blood paved the everything, you know, like a replication of that.
Speaker 2: Sorry to say, That's what I'm saying, though, HAIDI have you got folks who are seemingly engaged in these rituals, and I would assert ritual human sacrifice when you're talking about the Black Dollar murder and whatnot, Especially then these folks live in what is a mind temple house? I mean, was there an altar in the middle of this place. What's going on here?
Speaker 1: And that four year old kid that died? I can't remember who this was. It was super famous, you know what I'm talking about? And it was a movie famous and he was, oh man, why can't I remember that right now?
Speaker 2: But it was like a sadly there's been a lot of children that have died, Heidi, I mean, yeah, come to mind. I was about to name off like three or four, but what air are we talking about here?
Speaker 1: In oh same era and they had a big sex party and it was weirdo and it was like satanic.
Speaker 2: And you're talking about.
Speaker 1: I think maybe and the dead they kept him in a box and tortured the damn kid. I don't know. I don't know this story. What have to find it? Business, Yeah, smoker, I'll find this.
Speaker 2: I thought you were talking about the instance of Virginia rape.
Speaker 1: Who's the who was? It was super famous in the Hollywood scene and they were just like oops, and then they went and partied and left the kid dead. Is that the same story?
Speaker 2: Oh you're talking about Vita Vita Polikus, Yes, that's it. Yeah, So that was December thirty first, nineteen sixty three. Right now, he was starting that that baby was set to the star in Kenneth Anger's film Lucifer Rising. He would later be replacing that film by Bobobby Bosele, which is family right in prison today still for murder.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: And they did, they went, they went out, and they went out for the night afterwards, right.
Speaker 1: They'd left him there and didn't Careen, didn't report anything and went and partied. And then later they were like, oh, I guess we should do something about this. What are you talking about, you crazy people?
Speaker 2: Well, that was there so that he was kind of a proto Mansonite there. So his art his art gallery would be in Laurel Canyon and be used as the Birds and other band's studio practice studio space, so they would all hang out there. It was just the It was the epicenter of activity before Frank Zappa's lot cabin. It was the epicenter of activity there. In fact, his number two would later be would later be Frank Zappa's number two, well at least associated with with the mothers of invention in that Zappa crew after Policus leaves and as Captain fuck Carl Franzoni. He's strangely enough, fran Zoni's from Cincinnati. He was born in the same hospital as Charles Manson from Cincinnati, so I think it's three weeks apart, and then four years earlier, Doris Day was born in that same hospital in Cincinnati, and her son Terry Melcher plays heavily into the Mansons situation, right, He's the folks that was renting out that hound there before Tat and Polanski.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Bosally is up to his eyes and all this so for sure, for sure.
Speaker 2: But how weird is that that that a baby would be playing, you know, list for Rising and playing Satan and listen for Rising and then be replaced by Bobby Bose delay right, boyfriend of angers.
Speaker 1: Ostensibly so strange. I mean, wouldn't you love to be like this time frame in America is just absolutely fascinating if we could be a fly on the wall like the week WHOA, I think you'd be scared. I think I'd be scared. Oh yeah, for sure, m h terrifying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it's uh, it's just very interesting that. So one other fun fact here about mister Vida pelicis here Heidi, and I think I learned this from from weird scenes inside the Canyon was he's a roths child or was married to a roll.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that one. Yeah, I just got I just went Kenneth Anger thing once because I did a show with somebody and I was like trying to prep you know, and I was like, this is disgusting. But with Kenneth Anger, Yeah, we did an anger at this Yeah, and uh it was I was just trying to learn and I didn't know all this stuff that connected like weirdly enough.
Speaker 2: So bad, you know, you know, where he'd hang out in recent years before he died, he'd frequently be seen I never seen him there, but he'd frequently be seen at the reportedly least at the uh mainly p Hall Center there in Hollywood.
Speaker 1: Much are you serious? But also I want to say, shout out Amy Lane. She's the one that did that episode, so she's great. I like to give credit where credit is due.
Speaker 2: So not only through the Phillips and other processing angles, is there connections from the Hotel Mayan Temple home to you know, from the you know, the thirties and the forties in Hollywood essentially into the fifties, right to the later sixties and seventies into the eighties, Hollywood through the you know, against the Phillips and whatnot. Again, it seems like there's more to that since apparently Cocaine Bob resided in this home during that period for a period of time. So that's uh all more following that. I'm sure. I just learned that the other day. So that was Brandon information for me.
Speaker 1: That's all but one big ring, like I mean literally.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for decades right, wow, Again, Jackson was very much Fatty right jack Jack Nicholson was very much a part of that group because again his mentor was John Houston, Right, So it's you know, I can envision all those guys hanging out in that home together, you know what I mean? What they mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, improper sigil magic creating all kinds of demons on ears. Don't talk to him, JJ, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, are you all from there with the legend of Fatty Arbuckle? I do not know this, Nick.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: So this is a this is an old school Hollywood rape case. This is the nineteen twenties, I think in nineteen twenty twenty two. This is apparently a sex magic ritual in the nineteen twenties in Hollywood were involved. This actress named Virginia rap pai, So it's Virginia, it's common spelling. And then a rape but with two p's rapai.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's weird.
Speaker 2: Right, was the rape? She was the rape victim in the matter, right, so. Roscoe Conkling Fatty Arbuckle was a America silent film actor, director, and screenwriter.
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: He was also mentored Charlie Chaplin, money Banks and Bob Hope. Some dark stuff around.
Speaker 1: That guy, right, Charlie Chaplin, Mormon, Marmon murder Right.
Speaker 2: Arbuckle was one of the most popular silence stars in nineteen tens and was one of the highest paid actors in Hollywood, signing a contract in nineteen twenty with Paramount Pictures for one million dollars.
Speaker 3: Back then.
Speaker 1: And then he raped this lady.
Speaker 2: So apparently this was a ritual and you know, and there's a lot of stories about this incident, but as Wikipedia, the source of all information on the interwebs, will tell us, Arbuckle was the defendant in three widely publicized trials between November twenty first and April November nineteen twenty one. In April nineteen twenty two, for the rape and manslaughter of actress Virginia rape Rapey had fallen ill at a party hosted by Arbuckle at San Francisco's Saint Francis Hotel in September twenty one and died four days later. Well that's one way to say it. Supposedly it was pretty gruesome and ritualistic. So yeah, right, so that was before the mind stuff we were just talking about. That's even before that, right.
Speaker 1: Wow. Any royal connections there or Cincinnati connects on Old Fatty, That's.
Speaker 2: A great question, right. He seems like he comes from that heritage, right, Yeah, he.
Speaker 1: Looks he looks a little inbred or something with.
Speaker 2: A name like Conklin. I'm just saying I'll have to get back to on that. It is interesting though, because another famous Hollywood star of his era is certainly got some Cincinnati heritage, and that's the cowboys Tom Mix. You familiar with him, No, he was the He was John Wayne's mentor in Hollywood, and he also was like the first boy in Hollywood. The guy who taught him to be a cowboy on screen was wider.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So Tom Mix is u of Connecticut heritage, and you know, the traditional blue blood society heritage you find up there with those of those folks. I'm sure there's more, but I'll look back on this the Starbuckle guy, because it's been many years since I've looked at that case. But it was very bizarre, and this trial is we're very highly publicized.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: That's the one when you first started saying old Hollywood rape. So it was like, is that one Virginia Repay? Because isn't it weird that the victim in there is named virgin There's no way, right, virgin Ra Virginia Repay?
Speaker 1: What if that was a humiliation ritual, just like old Johnny D and his little poo queen? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is the name changed for the purposes of the ritual?
Speaker 1: Is it? Is? It? Is it told of the public for the purpose of the ritual? You know?
Speaker 2: Is this sees me something too?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 2: Or is that whoever pulls this res in this universe? Are they a six son of a bitch and you're just gonna have some rape victim and ritual sacrifice named Virginia repe.
Speaker 1: That's bad, That's pretty bad. Yeah, Virgin Rate. I mean that's ridiculous, right, Virgin Rate? By Fatty, that's just Fatty m.
Speaker 2: The name Fatty arm Vucals sounds made up.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, it doesn't. None of it sounds real. Like if somebody told you that on the street and you're just like, hey, I got this conspiracy for you, would it just be like okay, right, well that's true.
Speaker 2: First first off, though, man, I would not stop walking if someone a person on the street like that. However, if Nick was approached by a person like that wearing a dress, looking like a linebacker riding a scooter, hespiracy theory.
Speaker 3: He's like you said, I was gonna quick answer. I did not know where I was gonna have to go to a calendar, whatever the fuck is going I was like, oh god, oh that's too fat.
Speaker 2: Sometimes when I when I see names like Fatty Arbuckle and uh in Virginia wrappam my god. Someone broke the simulation, you know what I mean, Like, what is going on here? Yeah?
Speaker 1: And if they didn't, they need to.
Speaker 2: That day, someone definitely broke the simulation with that transgendered linebacker hanging out in front of Common Pizza. Yeah, that's a glitch if I've ever seen one. Wherever that thing came from.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, my husband also likes to speak to the people that are clearly broken. When we were in California. Oh no, he pulled off on the exit to go to the bathroom in a wrong part of town, and he's like, what did that lady say to you? She was all confrontational with me, and I said, I don't know. I didn't talk to her. I just kept walking. Why did you talk to her?
Speaker 4: He's like, I mean, it's roll the dice, roll the dice. Yeah, just keep walking, head down, walk by. Yes, good advice.
Speaker 2: So, looking further into this Elvis situation real quick, going back to this, you know, in the Elvis and the Manson stuff, there was actually a cartoon made see the whole series, uh, the Elvis Agent Elvis. So it even speaks of it being like he's a secret agent. It's made by Priscilla Presley. You know, it's got to number. It's on Netflix. But in one of the episodes, they literally go kill the Manson family. That you know, that's the that is the Yeah, I'll play us a brief preview of that here, please see and buy. Tell you about I wanted to hang out with a bunch of shitbag hippies.
Speaker 1: I'd returned Dennis Hopper's folks.
Speaker 2: So that's interesting. So Matthew McConaughey is apparently voicing Elvis there and uh he and this scene he mentions Dennis Hopper again. Hopper was deeply related into this whole process movement there too as well. He marries Michelle Phillips briefly there, you know from the mom was in the papas And again though you know Nicholson that he's part of that whole crew of actors.
Speaker 1: Right, m oh god, damn it. You know, I'm not so much as angry as I am just play myself, he goes, Damn.
Speaker 2: I thought that far was great because he's, like I said, he's a badge collector. So that's at least got some humor to it.
Speaker 1: Exactly right, that's wild. Anything broken?
Speaker 2: Did y'all catch that? She immediately went to the ground. She's like, you grab some grab some meat. Okay, some of those seem awfully baked to keep in your paints, so I'm not sure the tempion. So they go on to mark the entire Manson family. I don't know if it's historically accurate, but it's comical. It's weird too, right, Yeah, that's weird.
Speaker 1: Especially helped me it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's part of it. She's part of the production. Yeah, she I think she even voices herself in there, and that was her bringing out the switchblade.
Speaker 1: There it was.
Speaker 2: It was kind of the last thing I expected to find even made. I mean, I completely meant, I don't have Netflix, but I completely missed this being even produced and when I discovered but after I looked into it after the The Cold Elvis Show with Miguel Connor there, I was like.
Speaker 1: What in the world, this is wild? That's like the series follows the exploits. Oh, go ahead, random. Oh, it's just it's random. It's weird, super random, right.
Speaker 2: I was like, I was like, what in the world. And then I found that that that episode of this is super wild? You know, the series follows the exports of a fictionalized version. Thank you for pointing that out Wikipedia of American rock and roll legend Elvis Presley, voiced by Matthew McConaughey, who moonlights is a spy for the United States government. I don't think that's all that, uh, you know, inaccurate, right, Well.
Speaker 3: The stories could be fictional.
Speaker 2: Right, but well right, obviously I'm saying the fact that he was an undercover spy for the US.
Speaker 1: Got true.
Speaker 2: Oh so she looks like, uh, Priscilla Pressley created it looks like Kaylan Olsen is the voice of C. C. Rider. I'm not sure who that is. Johnny Knoxville, the SpongeBob guy, Tom Kenney, Yeah, you Priscilla Pressley herself. Okay, so maybe that wasn't Priscilla Pressley. We saw on the clip that was C. C Ryder voiced by kayln Olsen from It's Always Sunny, Sweet d It was Fred Armison is Charles Manson.
Speaker 1: Weird, very strange, like super random and weird, Like what are they doing with that? Especially a cartoons? Right? And cartoons aren't aren't cheap, They're not.
Speaker 2: Seem to be a pretty good, pretty high dollar production. Looks like right, some cast members, you know, McConaughey can't be cheap.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm unless he's in it for a reason, unless he was cheap.
Speaker 2: Good point. That's a good point because I don't know if he's got any kind of scientology connections or roots. But I do find it interesting that this hitman that sits the epicenter of U, you know, hired professional assassins between the mob or these cult networks. Uh, Charles h Charles Harrelson, what do you?
Speaker 1: What are you?
Speaker 2: Harrelson's dad who was also Matthew McConaughey's dad, so you know they have the same dad. Yeah, I do not know that, Oh you were Oh yeah yeah. Even McConaughey's mom's like, yeah, yeah, I've known. I've always known that. So I wonder how long have they been this has been known between them right behind the scene, you know, you know, their own their own personal lives, right.
Speaker 1: That's got to be weird for them. And why is it always like that with the kids too, Like even like a Milio Estevez and Charlie Sheen, Like, uh, they don't publicize that, you know what I mean? Like that, it's weird. They do that all over Hollywood.
Speaker 2: They they just announced this one like publicly maybe a year and a half or so ago. Maybe a year ago. Then McConaughey and Haroldson started talking about this. But I read a read or watched an interview with McConaughey's mother and she she verified.
Speaker 1: I was like, all right, well that's interesting.
Speaker 2: So this is supposed to be this is McConaughey's older brother. He has the same dad as well, apparently I believe that, Like, right, that's what I'm saying. So even McConaughey's older brother, Rooster McConaughey's his name. He apparently their younger brother has a different dad, but him and his own or brother have the same dad. And that's supposedly.
Speaker 1: Wow, he looks just like him. They had to say something. People were going to say something, right, I think he looks more like what he than what his full brother does. Yeah, he does. Sometimes that'll happen too with I have a bunch of half siblings and whatnot, and my brother he looks more like me than his full sister. And I'm only half weird weird. Yeah, these people, they're all screwing everybody at these damn uh seances and whatnot, just like Jackie. Yeah, it's all weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd say that he looks more like a Haralson than he does with Coony he this.
Speaker 1: Rooster fella, Holy crap, that's not Oh wow, yeah, that's wild.
Speaker 2: But again, they're they have the same dad, so they all do. So you know, there's gonna be some similarities.
Speaker 1: I think it's just whoever lands on the person that's married, like you get to raise it as they do all this weird sex magic, you know what I mean, Right, Yeah, you take the kid home, she's your wife.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean he's I mean, this dude's a hit man, you know, for years, you know, Charles Harrilson, I think was the only dude to ever MURCA sitting federal judge. I mean, that's ballsy, but he was. I think at the time he was doing that for the Chakra Brothers, Jimmy Chakra and brother. Down there, these Mexican trol cartel fellas out running run their stuff up through Texas across the border, and those fellas were running coke and I ran contrast. So I'd like to know where all these episoders really meet.
Speaker 1: Quite honestly, well never know, because they're running the product of the US.
Speaker 2: Government exactly exactly. I don't think Charles was at jfk Ass and I think he's just telling tales, but he's.
Speaker 1: Clearly in the set. Yeah, no, I get it, that's wild.
Speaker 2: You familiar with that, the murder I'm talking about of the sitting.
Speaker 1: Judge or no, oh no, sorry, I thought you were talking about JFK No. Not not the judge.
Speaker 2: No, I can't think of his name. It was the guy Charles Harrelson. He died in prison, john Wood, John Wood, Oh yeah, he was the district court judge down there in Texas. Again, this is all you know, there's his drug the drug lords were under charges on stuff.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: This guy was the judge I believe is how.
Speaker 2: It went down. But it was quite a shot, you know, as a train sniper myself, I will say this was quite a shot because he did it. I believe he did in the suburban area, you know, and from a distance. And again, you know, you're dealing with a lot of factors there, you know that you really can't plan for. So that's what I'm saying, Not onlaw is was it a good distance? What I'm saying, when you're shooting in an environment like that, there's a lot of things.
Speaker 1: You can't account for, so right, right, yeah, anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean there's just so many things when you're dealing you know, busy area like that, right, and you want to go on detected and everything else like that.
Speaker 1: Right, So I'm gonna have to have you come back on with all this manson family business. This is great, Yeah, I'm happy to for sure. Yeah, this is anything with that era is so fascinating because it was just all out there and they didn't really care sounds at her house on Saturday, you know.
Speaker 2: It was the thing to do, right, Yeah, especially in southern California.
Speaker 1: So weird.
Speaker 2: Well, that's actually what I was talking about there to night with the epicenter of Marvel and DC Comics here this past Wednesday and on Operation GCD Live is al Ron Hubbard's literary agent and the leader of the Science Fiction Club. That's you know this dude before re Ackerman, he was the literary agent for basically every sci fi writer. And you can think of him, you know, the last one hundred years in America, you know, especially that that era at least one hundred you know, nearly one hundred years ago now, but is.
Speaker 1: When he started being a literary agent.
Speaker 2: But you know, he died just about fifteen or twenty years ago, and he was a major figure in Hollywood the entire time, and especially sci fi writing. And it seems to me that there's a lot to be said about the epicenter of these activities with a lot of these cults and then these ideas around those things right there.
Speaker 1: And that's just the ones on the surface. Who even knows so well? Right, right, and how many one of my government operations.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what that's exactly I was gonna say.
Speaker 3: Next.
Speaker 2: One of the things that Ackerman says is they were all it's southern California's is a nineteen ninety seven interview.
Speaker 1: He's in his eighties.
Speaker 2: He's like, it's you know, we're He's like, it's southern California. We're all into the cult scene. We're all just you know, we were doing everyone was doing different cult things, and you know, it's kind of way explained it very nonchalantly like that, right.
Speaker 1: Like that, that's fine, that's weird. If people weren't dying and stuff, it would be fine. I don't have any problem with people doing people stuff. Don't hurt other people or animals, but this is not that. Obviously clearly people are dying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think it's obviously. Some folks take it to some extremes, But it's kind of like you were saying, though, like you know, it's Tuesday, We're going to do a ritual over here on Tuesdays, you know, like you know, so weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, and it's and it's I don't think we'll ever know the truth. Like they always like the JFK file thing, they released this whole big part, but then they didn't release RFK and they didn't release all these other pieces of this other guy that critical with the whole alien thing. I'm like, Okay, you guys are just never going to be truthful.
Speaker 2: Let's get real, right, they're just playing games, right.
Speaker 1: It's annoying. It's and I knew it was going to be annoying because of Roy Cone. And the current president isn't going to talk too much about that when he used to be, you know, over the branch off of the Mary Carter Paint Company, a national for a minute now, I'm found it for a hot second, and you're going, wait a minute, what the hell's happening over here?
Speaker 2: No, that's a good point, and it's funny, you know. I found I found more pictures of old old Donnie Boy going to Roy Coin's birthday parties and subsequent years to seventy eight when they first his first appearance there at Roy's fifty second at fifty four.
Speaker 1: Oh man, and they're the worst. He looks like he's having the worst, like ever time. He's always got this scale on his face as far as Cone, I'm talking about Cone, Okay, per fat smile jee. Right.
Speaker 2: Well, my point like, I was a little shocked to find him going back because if you're gonna if I'm gonna go to a party, especially if you're supposed to a tee total or like old Donald Trump is there, l presidente. He again, I'm not the vice president, I have no associations, but the yeah, you know, if you're gonna dress the man up like a little Roman boy toy and a leash type of deal, right, and you wonder why he's going back for the next year's party.
Speaker 1: Right exactly. I'm like, Okay, this whole thing is completely connected, one hundred and ten percent, and when you're looking at it all, you know for a fact, like he can't release it all. It makes absolutely zero, right, zero, zero sense to screw your own self over, especially when you own the Atlantis hotel. For a moment, please do tell me about the aliens, mister president.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, that's a good point. And not only that, like when you say he was he got Resorts International underneath his Trump Network umbrella, I mean what you're really saying there, right though, Hoti is that he inherited a bunch of blackmail operations.
Speaker 1: Right, absolutely? Absolutely? Yeah, absolutely. I mean they're not playing for for like fun, you know, they this is big boy toys, and they act like Donald's part was nothing, and I'm like, wait a minute, he was going bankrupt at that time. Oh, just like the Mormon Church was right before a watergate, and then what happens They do this thing the Mullen Company from fashion and Boom fixes the church. Boom fixes Trump's problem.
Speaker 5: Right, come on, come on, it's too that's stupid. Like anybody that doesn't catch that, I'm just like, no, that that doesn't make any sense, you know.
Speaker 1: What I mean. Sure, I mean it does make sense, but it doesn't make sense that the dots wouldn't connect clearly.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, there's obviously what I think you're what I was tracking. What you're saying is there's something more going on there than what we're being told. And it's pretty obvious. Yeah, we can take some stabs and some suggestions and what that might be, but some educated guesses of that. But yeah, so we're left in the dark of it clearly, right.
Speaker 1: Well, and we can follow the little red dots. But like you know, when people start turning up dead in baptubs, that's you know, at thirty seven, because they already had a bad heart. Real Okay, I'm talking about Onassis's daughter, and I'm like, look at this connection here, you know, for first she did and this is what they say, Oh, diet pills.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, no, no, sir no. And my brain's completely like saturated in that right now. But there's so many things that always connect every single time. Uh. And and star Wars' is Starvars, I think, is how you say his name? That was his like competitor. They were kind of against each other, you know, and that was yes, Starvars. He's a Greek family and that was his brother.
Speaker 2: Is he a staying at comedian, No.
Speaker 1: He's a Greek Greek shipping guy.
Speaker 2: There's some Greek there's some Greek stand comedian by that name.
Speaker 1: I think, really, oh yeah, but yeah, it's like fascinating to me that they and they end up in families like the top guy that was the Greek shipping uh, like boss guy they marry his daughters and then both of them get a daughter and and like they hate each other I'm like, wait a minute, why are you all all in the family? What the hell I mean? But then you start thinking about it, right, like, who's who's the one person that can't testify against you in a court of law. You're freaking wife?
Speaker 2: Oh is this you're talking about?
Speaker 1: No, he was a handsome fellow sort of but they both.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, a Greek fella.
Speaker 1: I think it's nic Ros Starvos or something like that. It's the other way. Yes, yep, there he is. And so it's interesting.
Speaker 2: So he was another he was another shipping tycoon.
Speaker 1: Huh yep, and they were, and they both married the daughters of another shipping tycoon. Isn't that weird? Like they definitely keep it in the family. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, it's weird. I'll be talking. I've never heard this guy.
Speaker 2: As much as I've heard of NASA's name, I don't think i've ever heard this fellaw's name.
Speaker 1: This guy, his wives, That's all I'm going to say. We don't want to ruin it, but I'm telling you guys what. It gets crazy crazy, and they hate each other. They have to go to Christmas together. Could you imagine they're like they marry sisters, so like they have to see each other sometimes, and Onassis is quoted as saying, we go to war, but we're nice. We're nice for the ladies. So is it?
Speaker 2: Well, so so the fellow Blowfield from James Bond and later Doctor Evil from Awesome Powers. Right, he's supposed to be an Assis, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah in that Yeah, and he's only look at his middle name.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh so maybe he's an amalgamation of both of those guys, right.
Speaker 1: Well, and so his pro progeny or whatever, his his son's son, I believe ends up dating Paris Hilton.
Speaker 2: Come on, I'm serious. The Hiltons are they got some I know, I.
Speaker 1: Know about them Hiltons, believe it. Ye, put in Paris Hilton.
Speaker 2: I think I think the film made that. I'll go ahead, just put.
Speaker 1: In Paris Hilton and Starvaross and you'll see he was a handsome kid, like I mean, he still is. He's still alive, it right, Just.
Speaker 2: I think they made her uncle sell his NFL team because he was had too much mob stuff going on.
Speaker 1: Oh it doesn't surprise.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was the owner of the charters at one point in time.
Speaker 1: Yep, yep. It's it's wild to me when you see how it gets handed down and then they're like, no, no, we're not in the mob.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I mean we're talking to mob families here, and then right the Hilton's and the Staberis or whatever, what's his fellows name?
Speaker 1: You know, you know what this is this is about. You can't somebody said he would have been disinherited, which is true if he married her. But here's why I think about it. You can't have that big of a family's come together, no way.
Speaker 2: Right, So that's what I was suggesting, Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: And babies can't be made like that, Like you make a baby with them too, then the grandpa's can't kill them, they can't have them waxt.
Speaker 2: So yeah, well now that you can find yourself in a dirty fai aed princess die situation. Right suppose she was uprightnant with his kids, And that's the fads. That's a powerful bunch.
Speaker 1: And I mean there's always a more on somewhere, lingering in the weird background. I'm like, where the hell, why the hell are you here? Where the hell did you come from? Why are you here? But yeah, it's always weird, who knows strange? But but what fascinating when I won't ruin it, but that grandpa of his, Oh my gosh, straight up killer and I mean it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Often, we'll have to maybe touch on that again in a future episode here because I have to.
Speaker 1: It'll be one mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Well, I was gonna say, maybe we'll have to do it in a cold esteroteric review of James Bond sometimes because the first Bond you got, you got Blowfield, right, you got blow Casino Royalite. I think you get Blowfield, who seems to be a NASA's in the Stavros Fella combined as far as the character basis, and you got Lashia and the chef is based on Crowley.
Speaker 1: Oh, I didn't know that. I feel she looked like her mom was quite attractive, but her dad definitely his kid. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's almost like a curse, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Oh they're all everyone's dead but one her daughter. Everyone's dead. You tell me that's a coincidence. That's no coincidence that he got too big, you know, and she stays out of the lime light. You don't hear about that girl, no way. Mm hmmm. They're talking about they're talking about Paris Hilton being at Provan Provo Canyon School, and that's true in a mental institution here. Yeah, they locked Paris up here and didn't they treated her dirty? Yeah? Yeah, that's real.
Speaker 2: Mormons did Huh. I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: I don't know about the Mormons, but they've checked her ass in here. Probably don't know what.
Speaker 2: There's no way the Mormons aren't running a mental institution in the state of Utah. I mean, that's kind for.
Speaker 1: Sure, that's true. I will get one for sure. That's real.
Speaker 2: This guy was in the ship, was the guy who's the Bonds playing against in the big Poker tournament in Casino Royale. And he's based upon Fleming Stadium is based on Crowley. They served together there in six Wow, that's wild.
Speaker 3: Back to this.
Speaker 2: You know all the spooks stuff, right, spooks and spookes and spies you got in Fleming as well, right, the whole James Bond series.
Speaker 1: I think all of Utah's spooks and spies half the time.
Speaker 2: I don't think you're wrong, especially the NSA center y'all have out there.
Speaker 1: Oh, we have about we have let's see, we have an air Force base, we have the I R S, we have the NSA, We have the FBI newly built in Farmington, and we have I don't know if the CIA, But then we have that big vault where they keep all the things that the Mormons, you know, the Mormon Vault. I can't remember right now, but all of that's within like forty five minutes with me. That's why people are always like and if I ever am not here on this universe, it y'all better look into it.
Speaker 2: You didn't mention this place though. How are you familiar with this one?
Speaker 1: The is this the one where they keep Yeah, the cybersecurity yep, it's a huge.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: All of the water, the water just to cool down the computers here is bananas. Like they're always saying, we have a drought, but evaporates as soon as they have to run it through for these computers to keep the mainframe cool enough to store all this data. Drot my ass.
Speaker 2: Saying, right, these buildings are huge. Look at these data centers.
Speaker 1: Yep, the NSA, Yeah, that's wild. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think these are some of the deals that Mormon struck years ago when they decided to come back into America.
Speaker 1: I think I think that, plus the presidential relationships they made with George A. Smith, George A. Smith is the key to like at least the societies, like the hidden societies becoming more and more integral into the Mormon Church. He was the first one to like join the Rotary Club and these other things that don't really make a lot of sense. I mean, of course, skull and bones all that stuff is already in there at that point, but like this other stuff, the Rotary Club that's typically Catholic, you know, it's it's really not like a Mormony thing to be. But yet there they are. And there's lots of quotes, especially from Spencer W. Kimball saying he's going to miss the Rotary luncheon. I think Justin's brought this up before and different stuff like in his journals, and so that's how we know. But George A. Smith was photographed at a Rotary Rotarian Club thing and mentioning, you know that he was so excited blah blah blah. And I'm like, Okay, this doesn't really align with the Mormon Like this is drinking and coffee and tea like all these things, like it's not aligning. It doesn't make sense. But yet things really start to look up for the Mormons. About then with integrating into the government, and then it fully takes off with Watergate. And I hate to say it because Bob Bennett, everybody says he's so nice and that's great, but he did confirmed worked for the CIA, and was, you know, running a shield of a corporation with the Molin Company, and then all of a sudden, the finances of the Mormons are fixed after he takes the fall. I'm sorry, Like, I think he helped them.
Speaker 2: Sure, this is what I'm saying as far as and I'm very familiar with that stories. My mother was a friend and fellow ward member with Bob Bennett there in DC at that time. I would would argue that they may have dated from the way the way I heard those stories, they were definitely friends. That they were the same age, you know, roughly the same age. You know how the Mormons are. They're always trying to link up the young single adults in each word, right, So I think I don't think it was more of a dating thing. It was more of one of those type of things, right.
Speaker 1: Right, But you see it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, these deals you're talking about though, with Bennett and the Molin Agency, I think this is what I'm saying I think they ever signed up for the spooky deals back there in the with eighteen ninety fours? What was it when they came back in the Union.
Speaker 1: Right, right, It's it's just it's two coincidental. I mean, I think at some point, especially like you said, when they came back into the Union. The funniest thing ever was that they sent you know, everybody was to send a block to the George Washington Monument, and so Utah hadn't which its name to Utah yet and instead it was called desiret And their blog set doesret and it has the all Seeing Eye on it. It's hysterical, and I'm like, this is so funny. Yeah, it's so funny, and most people don't know. But like, hello, like I'm pretty sure you can see visually what the Mormons are all about, you know, the Brotherhood clearly. Sure, Yeah, they'll do anything for the Brotherhood, much like some podcasts. Oh no, just kidding, I'm teazing.
Speaker 3: You know that that Deserright news site. Believe it? And I mean, I guess kind of like the whole thing with the Mormons, I guess their whole family tree thing. It actually works great if you want to use it kind of like against them. Like I found so much information on them when I was covering Skinwalk a range on just certain Mormons because of them popping up in Deserrate News. That's how I found out how many people were actually morning because they were popping up in that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's I think there was one with the eye, but maybe it's that. Is that a beehive? But I thought the eye was over the top, but maybe not. No, it's there, you're right, Oh yeah you can. I was like, I swear it was there. Okay, good. I was like, brain, don't start failing me now. There.
Speaker 2: I was just I was fascinated by the beehive there.
Speaker 1: Oh you know the beehive they got they got include that right, So.
Speaker 2: It's on the stool. What are we looking at your neck with the stool situation?
Speaker 1: The horns to dude, the horns. Did you see those horns?
Speaker 2: Horn sides?
Speaker 3: Okay, you know what's interesting with that beehive formation, the way it's done it that looks just like the floor the twin peaks inside the lodge.
Speaker 1: This type of hive, do you know this type of hive is actually really not a good hive for the bees that actually they die after the is harnessed from these ones. This is not a great, great sharing of like prosperousness like what they try to say. No, they provide what they need to provide and then they die with this type of.
Speaker 2: Well that's what I was wondering here, because this looks like a unique beehive. This is not a normal beehive, right, I mean, first of all, it's sitting on a stool.
Speaker 3: Has something to do with it, the full legs and all absolute.
Speaker 1: And the trumpets and all of it. I haven't counted how many.
Speaker 2: But so essentially the first act to bring them young, right, because this is eighteen fifty three one of his first.
Speaker 1: Acts, right yep, to play ball yep. But I'm surprised they didn't change their name yet on there. But maybe they already had the stone done right right.
Speaker 3: Got a handshake of yeah.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, do they still call themselves desert and internally to the mothership? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Kind of like, uh, now, only the only things that Deseret is now they do name like their their can't goods and stuff like that on on those or anything produced by the church like food wise has desret on it when it's internal, but not that I know they never say that now, but yeah, you know Beck cut out there for a second story about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you you see this number, your next two twenty so the two undred twenty foot level of the of the obelisk. Any significance you link to.
Speaker 3: That twenty two? Maybe that's that is interesting to think about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's weird. Look at those trumpets too, you know, the trumpets symbolize. I think there'll be a certain number of them. I'd have to look at it better, but I'm sure there's some significance there that that isn't just on the outward. There's a lot of detail in this photo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I see a number of trumpets here. I see one, two, three, four. Oh, it's really they kind of blend in with the leaves at some point too, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, seven, I see seven, a maybe and.
Speaker 2: Then some maybe somebody you over here that were destroyed. What happened here weathering?
Speaker 1: Right, I don't know, that's so weird. It's such a weird thing for them to send, Like everybody else's was like very you know, patriotic and stuff, and they sent this, so I'm sure I'm sure they were kind of like, could you imagine the guy that unboxes it? Freaking Mormons? Freakin' Mormons.
Speaker 2: It kind of makes the questions, why did they send this in eighteen fifty three? They're at war with the US government?
Speaker 1: Right? Well are they? Though? Because they helped finish the freaking uh the railroad and everything. Oh we're war with you, but let us help you.
Speaker 2: Well, I would I would argue, either are the actions of a secret society?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, you know, you know, and I know that. I mean, it's more and it's more than freemason any people always that that's low hanging fruit, you know, Yeah, for sure, it's way further.
Speaker 2: The uh. I totally agree. What are your what are your thoughts that on the on the Mormons and their uh, their secret activities in the eighteen fifties, eighteen fifties there, you know, they went to they went to Mexico, and now they're doing American stuff still.
Speaker 3: Something I was the Mexican cults love going to Mexico too.
Speaker 2: Huh right.
Speaker 1: Somebody just commented about Romney that's all about Mexico though, Yeah, yeah, yeah, all.
Speaker 3: Those moments, you know, I still think something's up with that, with with the moments down there in Mexico, I think they're up to some weird ship. I could watch a special I couldn't remember why I watched it all where they were covering it Romney and the cartel that's around. Yeah, that disapols Vice, that DISAPPOLSI got war with. I don't know if it was Vice, but they did say. The interesting thing is there's kids a lot of kids in the cartel. Areas disappear and I'm wondering, like, it's the cartel possibly getting the guns from the Mormons and they're taking their kids as payment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well we already seen that some of those Lebaran kids get marked. They were next to you Nanny's So there's something going on there right.
Speaker 1: One hun definitely. I mean every time you see the LeBaron show up, it's weird. And they have connects clear up to Hollywood. Speaking of Hollywood, because that Christine from Sister Wives, she's a Libaron. Her grandpa was le Baron. I think she's directed.
Speaker 2: They're just as powerful within the Mothership, if not more than the Romneys.
Speaker 1: Oh for sure. They just stay underneath unless they get pissed off and start killing everybody.
Speaker 3: You know, they just.
Speaker 2: The Jeff's, the Romneys, they get all the attention, right, I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's for sure. Well, you know, the Jeffs have been definitely brought down twenty levels because they had to go build the bed that we knew should have been the altar in the first place. Stupid DNA.
Speaker 2: It makes me wonder what goes on with some of these behind the scenes, except especially with these fundamentalists Mormon colts, like what really is the precipitating events to really really screwed Warren Jeffs over for example, you know what I mean, what caused him to really go in there and rest them?
Speaker 1: Finally Texas well, the twelve year old. But I mean he had two babies with two twelve year olds, and he was pissing off everybody. So my brother in law that wasn't right, No, but he was taking out enough men. So my brother in law is Warren Jeff's nephew. I think I've told you guys that before. But anyway, they went there, they went to Texas and they were helping build and he was giving them impossible tasks like build the sewer system uphill. Well, sorry, that's not going to work, but they were doing this to a lot of people, and so they were doing it to take their wives, and not so much him. He only had two wives. But by the time he got home, he just said, it's not it's like not. He was not being disrespectful. He's the nicest guy ever. He was like, this doesn't it's not going to work, you know. And so by the time he got home, they said you have to go. You argued with the prophet. And remember this is his uncle on two sides through mom and dad. And so by the time he got home, his wives were gone, his kids were gone, everything was gone. He never saw him again for like eight years. But they then they proceeded further to take out his dad. And his dad had a lot of wives I think thirteen maybe I can't remember specifically, but a lot of kids, and then they can take them because you didn't do the right thing, or you didn't whatever, they can, you know, And so people started talking more. This leads to people getting upset is the situation, saying like yeah, no, I mean, you can't just keep taking all our wives and kids and kicking us out. And still they were still working and giving all the homage and money and everything, and yeah, it was just super upsetting, you know, sure, every So the more they did that, the more people were like gonna talk. I think that was part of the undoing. Is they just got greedy?
Speaker 2: That makes sense, It makes sense. Yeah, we got a question here, who were the little barons there? In my opinion, they're kind of the og fundamentalist right, everyone else, Oh yeah, kind of broke off from them, right, the Romney's, the Jeffs, everybody right, yeah, each other?
Speaker 1: Oh, they did it again, just barely and like what was it twenty seventeen or twenty sixteen, they had right, but bout doubt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but their initial their initial separation within the family was as a result of a murder between what two brothers.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, only can be one mighty and strong. You better believe.
Speaker 2: Exactly they went all Highlander on each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they did in the middle of the night, shooting up people's wives and kids. Man, like just going bananas. Yeah, it's a crazy story, and they.
Speaker 2: Give a crazy structure even even the Mexican versions of these compounds of a couple hundred miles south of this one, you know, they're the Labarns and the Romney compounds down there. This is the Jeff's compound near near literally in the literally in the middle of Texas. Like it's there's just what's south of San Angelo.
Speaker 1: Out in the middle of nowhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the actual the actual geographic center of Texas is not far from here. So I was at Goodfellow Air Force Base the day this got raided. Oh wow, yeah, so they and they came in brief The FBI went and briefed Goodfellow. So I was there on a headquarters inspection the unit and the operations officer. When I got there that morning, he says, you're gonna you can picked a good day here to come first her base visit.
Speaker 1: And I was like, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: He's like yeah, sit down. He's like, we're about to watch some good stuff. He's turning on the TV and stuff. He's like describing me what's going on you know before you know, you know, what happened that morning, you know or the day before. I guess maybe the FBI can brief him and whatnot. As being the operations guy in charge of all the cops are in the base there, I think they used the base as a staging point of if I remember correctly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think, and they kept going through they couldn't get in the temple like immediately. I can't remember the story. I think they had to get somebody to help them. They were trying not to desperate it. You know, they didn't have the right key, huh not apparently not. They're all about their keys, that's for sure. But yeah, they found they found all a lot of mess and birth records being messed with, speaking of missing kids.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, So.
Speaker 2: Apparently the FBI started their raid up their good Fellow Air Force Base and then traveled the fifty or so miles down to the yf Z Ranch in the middle of nowhere.
Speaker 3: So wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it just seems so odd because, like sign, they've had so many problems with scientology as far as not reading their places. And again, you're not that far from the border. Although the the le Barons and the Romneys are way over here just south of Belt Pass, just south of Warre is like right in this region right here, they're not really they're not really close, but it is a similar compound. Yeah, oh know, they're going for the same aesthetics. I'm not sure what they're aiming for here. These are unique Mormon temples. Though, are they not?
Speaker 1: They they don't look like the others for sure. Yeah, yeah, definitely not. I mean, I granted their budget is probably different, but they also have a lot of laborers. I feel like they could have made them however, you know what, I'm.
Speaker 2: Sure, sure, yeah, definitely, so many expenses, right, I don't think now when it comes to building temples or at least you know.
Speaker 1: He said he was working like almost twenty hours a day like not. And you know they work for free, so.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying, Like, you know, they're just buying, they're religious buying materials at that point, mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yep, that's all they were out. And they I mean clearly they had enough money for Warren to go have himself, you know, fancy cars and you know, wearing red and gambling and prostitutes. And I'm glad you.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you mentioned that because now I just remembered they had another compound in what Arizona City, Arizona.
Speaker 1: In Colorado City, Yes.
Speaker 2: Colorado City, Arizona, thank you, which is right on the border, not far from the good folks ever at Best Friends Animal Society, AK, the Processed Church and Canna.
Speaker 1: Of Utah that's right. And they have another one in Hilldale. So what they used to do is there's a cave with a tunnel in it, and Hilldale is in Utah, but Colorado City is in Arizona. So when the cops would come for them in whichever state they were in, they would just go through the cave system to the other state.
Speaker 3: Because that's.
Speaker 1: Not dumb on a lot ofies, I'll tell you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they might be, they might be in bred and looking ridiculous, but they're not dommies right exactly.
Speaker 1: And let alone the Kingston's that's another hole well that they're they're heavy up here too in Colorado State, right the Kingston's right.
Speaker 2: Look out, it is a canal, not even not even an hour's drive.
Speaker 1: And I did another one with a guy. Oh and it was one I'd never even heard of before. It was called man, I should look into that again. Something friends something and and there's a he's like right next to Colorado City. But they don't speak. It's like, nope, you don't enter, marry, none of that. And but they were all the same place for sex. Yeah, yep.
Speaker 2: Turf war going on, got a Mormons turf war yep. So the are you familiar with this fellow, Margarito Bautista. He's an actual Mexican national Mormon fundamentalist cult leader.
Speaker 3: Oh he was.
Speaker 2: His call was down by Mexico City. Wait, way further south, way further south?
Speaker 1: Makes you wonder, Like, I mean, clearly they were setting up. They were setting up so many things, because like String went to Wisconsin and did it, and then we've got the Canada branch Kingston's and these guys are in Mexico, like they were setting up a huge like situation here.
Speaker 2: Well, then you got Joseph Smith. The third went to Independence, Missouri, right, and I'm sorry I went back to Kurland, right, Independance for one.
Speaker 1: Of the two. Yeah, I thought it was. I don't know for sure.
Speaker 2: Well, they end up acquiring both properties at one point in time, but I'm not sure which one was first. Presumably it was probably Carling. It was less heat than Independence. It was still legal to murder Mormon in Missouri until like nineteen seventy two, so you can think Joseph Smith for that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the wives, you know, Mormon Hunton right, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they really built some pretty pretty large compounds down here in Mexico. Again, it's slightly different than what we're seeing there with the Jeffs compound. I'm surying to bring up a good picture here of the le Baron and Romney activities down there in Mexico. But you know it, seemingly they don't spare many expenses in these compounds, especially not the lot. That's that's not a temple. Let me from the temple, that says that's the Steake Academy building. So that's probably an administrative building for the steak. Why would they have their own steak kytie? They live on one compound?
Speaker 1: Well, you know files No, just kidding, you know what I.
Speaker 2: Mean though, Like, why would they need to stake the steak? Is the regional organization, right, that's your y. You have enormous numerous wards under the steak, So they have numerous wards on this one compound of the same thing. Is that what you're telling me?
Speaker 1: No, that's I mean usually if they have a small enough area, they just do it at the church. Yeah, it doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's weird, right, What else are they doing out of this steak building?
Speaker 1: Huh? That's it's not serving up delicious steaks. Maybe it's very like the seventies parties, but less weird.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say, more weird.
Speaker 1: Weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very seldom to things get less weird, they usually get weird, more weird.
Speaker 3: It's actually weird. No coke, you know, there's no coke, but somehow it's weird.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm trying to find pictures of this. Oh yeah, right, yeah, I'm trying to find pictures of the temple down there. And as I've seen it before in the Romney compound, it's kind of unique. But I stumbled across this picture from Smithsonian Mormon guy and Janos, Mexico Mormon guy John Hatch. I'm assuming range hatches kin folk chats with a youngster at a seventeenth century Catholic church. What a weird image. What are we doing here?
Speaker 1: People? You know what I mean? Right? And the kid looks kind of scared. Look at the.
Speaker 2: Body posture, super freaked out. I'd be creeped out too by that guy, quite honest, for sure. Here's Mitten's cousin. I think he's one of he's one of those guys. You look at him, he's like, oh, that's a white fellow. And then he starts talking like, whoa dude, you like the most Mexican dude I've ever heard? Really, you know, you ever heard of them talk?
Speaker 3: Maybe?
Speaker 2: I don't know, dude, he's he's as cholo as sounding as it gets. You know, you're like, wait a second, dude, where is this? Is this east last east side of La What are we doing here?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, here we go, Here we go. This is the Romney Temple. It's kind of it's more like the the traditional style.
Speaker 1: Temples, right, looks like Saint George, Yeah right.
Speaker 2: Kind of the like the ones you see there in southern Utah. They're the uh, not quite as elaborate as the Mothership, but you know they're they're fancy.
Speaker 1: Wild, but the things they do, it's not the regular things. The things that that are hidden I'm sure just bananas. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, so it's interesting because now they're being forced to build all these temples, right, and because the arrest is like, hey, you can't send on all that money, you got to spend it. But they're not building temples like this anymore. What is this the Romney Temple? This is an official Mothership website? Wh would have on the official Mothership website. That's weird right Church of Jesus Christ Temples dot org. Right, this is an official mothership website. But yetists, Yeah, that's well.
Speaker 1: You know, the fundamentalists don't want anything to do with the mainstream people, but vice versa. I would say they're very prone to wanting to work together. I'm sure for enough money you could make it work. You know. I heard that the Kingston I think they all work. I haven't verified, just so you guys know, but the Kingstons are extremely rich, and it's it's postulated that they are involved in the Maverick gas stations. And also I heard that they brought they brought in a genesist to actually help them not have damaged children because they were they believe the old way that they only have babies with like uncles and brothers and cousins, and you know, because they're keeping they say they have the divine right to rule and that their actual posterity of the royal bloodlines. You know, so mayrivngine. Yeah, sure, sure, this.
Speaker 2: Is so that Mexican Margarito, but he'sta He started the Third Convention fundamentalist of breakaway movement in nineteen thirty six. Right, so this is after the polygamy stuff. So I'm not exactly sure what Well, I have to get more into that, but maybe that's a good topic of conversation in the future. Is one I was hoping to have there with with Ray at Codegi's Codex of Curiosities, because he's the one who been talking with him about a vampire satanic vampire drug trafficking cult. You know, Nick and I were discussing with him there.
Speaker 1: Uh were you?
Speaker 2: Were you with us on that one? Heidi?
Speaker 1: I wasn't that sounds fascinating?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't didn't think so, Yeah it was. So it was yeah, Nick, go ahead, you probably has more details than I do. And it was Magdalena Solis.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yeah, at least it was that because of the last name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it wasn't that the one where it was uh yeah, that was a screwed up one where like her brother was kind of like technically pimping around at first, and then I think like they started like kind of like some cult. But I don't know, like, wasn't it to me? I think it was like an operation possibly?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was definite an operation, right, she came in and sees up a drug network. And like started being their vampire goddess. And that's the same thing Homboy did at the Madame Morris cult and Monterey, same Mexican state, almost the same time.
Speaker 3: It was even things that we remember. We even kind of throw a little bit of like parallels between that and I'll Alfonso Castanza kind of in a sense, I think that when Julia covered.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, that's the Matta Morris one right there. There's a lot of correlations between the two. And it seems to be custounds that was being run by the Inner Poll chief for or Mexico, who apparently get and you're in right around these same times as these cults, the Mattam Moros, this vampire cult just south of there with Macalene and Solees. It seems like that Interpol dude gave up an American DEA agent undercover who was murdered up there by the Labaron compound about ten minutes away from it.
Speaker 1: They don't play their straight up killers. They kill kids like in women. They don't care.
Speaker 2: So yeah, this a lot to be said around that vampire cult. But it was right that sent me down that rabbit.
Speaker 1: All.
Speaker 2: I'm like, well, you know what, I don't really understand the rest of this Mormon cult stuff in Mexico.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: And then I was shocked to see a late movement in the nineteen thirties of a Mexican national taking on a whole movement down by Mexico City. He would later be off in traditional Mormon cult leader fashion. Right, But that's a different story altogether. But yeah, Monterey is a hotbed. The is it Monterey? What's the where did that go down? Where did Matta Morris go down? That's the province of Monterey ors Mexican.
Speaker 3: State of Maybe I don't remember that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, whatever I'm thinking of. Is it the city of Monterey? That the city of Monterey?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: No, wait, no, you know it's the state of Monoey Okay, yeah, that's where the Nexium compound was down there too. Oh shoot, yeah, my god, Mexican. It was like I have a map of it somewhere, and I was saving here for that conversation with right, because I mapped out all the Mormon stuff all, you know, So you know, I'll save it for that. But yeah, we'll get into that.
Speaker 1: It's in their time. Hopefully he'll do it with us especially, come on, yeah, yes, the Mormons worship some people worship Quetzecadal. When you're talking about this, the quetze ocadal thing's going to come into play. That's weird. Mm hmm. I think they've tried to squash that.
Speaker 3: They think that's like basically Jesus. Well one one.
Speaker 1: Part of it. We were talking about how the Martins worship quitzecaddle gig yeah, mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Well, and I do think there is some belief system there, right, there's something there, right, I'm not sure what it is, but there's something there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was a whole thing about that, and then the church tried to shut that down real quick. But then when we're talking about Jesus from the Mormons, and I always do this with it because you know, they don't say that he was created by Holy Spirit and it was immaculate conception, like we know, what do they say? People laugh and got pissed at me because I said, no, he did it with Mary. But people don't like that. So I'll tell you, guys how the prophets said it that Jesus was created with passions just like any other man in the flesh. So there it is. I mean, there's.
Speaker 2: You're telling me that Jesus is an ancient alien.
Speaker 1: That is what you're sorr. I think he is.
Speaker 2: I think he's enophlom for them, not our gentius idea Jesus. Yeah, that's the idea of quite a cuddle though, right, this is some sort of kind of ancient alien character, right, mm hmm, Nick, you've.
Speaker 1: Done a lot of work on this, right, not talking about I.
Speaker 3: Really don't get to tell what quatzcatal. I don't really understand that whole mason that means a woman connection too.
Speaker 2: Well, was it the Shriners? Was it the Shriners?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that yeah, that they know the order of Quatal is an in order. Well, it's an in order of the Shriners.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what are they? Who's quarts of coal to them? Is he some sort of ancient alien cargo?
Speaker 3: Well, it's like I guess basically that that idea in the Pyramid they do go to the pyramid. They have the Feast of Fire ritual, uh that they do every year that the roths Child uh actually fun.
Speaker 2: Ross Child action huh moremon right there anything like that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like if people were to go on like the Feast of Fire, if they look it up like every year, it will show you who their sponsors are. And you're like, oh, that's interesting. Your pain for that to happen. Oh boy, some actual legit companies on the.
Speaker 1: Huh, doesn't surprise, doesn't surprise. I think they know a good nephilone one when that when they see one right right, the yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Mean it's uh, it fits right in line with their their systems.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: So you know that you mentioned Skinwalker Ranch, right, Nick Brandon Fugal.
Speaker 1: Right, Yes, he's Yeah, he's interesting.
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts on him?
Speaker 1: He loves this Mexican Yeah, Randle is very interesting. I follow him on socials and I'll tell you with what with what he posts, it's weird. But I will tell you guys this, since he's on Skinwalker Ranch, he'll shoot you if you go out there.
Speaker 2: Psh, straight up, Well he won't shoot you, but that weird fella's got their cobra or whatever.
Speaker 1: He's had a security will right, yep, exactly, and they don't play.
Speaker 2: So he loves Mexico. So before he bought Skinwalker Ranch, he used to used to do a a Mormon tourism exploring Indiana Jones style trips down to Mexico to find the actual sites from the Book of Mormon.
Speaker 1: Mmm, like yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Had I didn't know he did that. But when we covered the Stillwalker Ranch, well, I don't know how many episodes it was. At one point I did say that I even found tours there were species specifically for Mormons to go to that pyramid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he probably owned that company. That's him on the far left right there.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, that's weird up in Hawaii too. He's buying up a ton of property.
Speaker 1: Ha ha Hawaii. You mean where the Mormons infiltrated during the time of Howard Hughes and took over the Polynesian Center And uh, then there was the Marriotte Yeah, opened up Blue Blue Origin or Blue something, I can't remember, something blue hotel there. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm currently so frustrated, even more than I previously was with Brandon Fugel. As I went to go search for his former Mexican Mormon tourism company. The first hit I get is Brandon Fugal Mormon Battalion UFO siding eighteen forty six. Get the fuck out of here. We got that Revolutionary Army War UFO sidings. Come on, Brandon Fugels, it's stuffed the war yeah, dude, it says a concise history of the Mormon battalion of the Mexican War. So apparently the Mormons fought and the Mexican War I didn't know, and then apparently the UFO siding, So I have to sadly, I have to read about this later because I don't want to read about it right now. I'm over the ancient alien cargo cults right now with these guys, I'll tell you what. There's it's so ridiculous. So who is like who was Brandon Fugel though in and you know the the Utah and mixed because like the utes, I'm sorry of the ute mix? What do you all call it? The utes?
Speaker 1: The two ut Yeah? Yeah, the utes? Uh huh, it's like that from uh you know the my cousin Venice is the utes. He's like, what are you saying? The utes?
Speaker 2: Us?
Speaker 1: Yeah? The es Yeah, no, he he's definitely uh in the club. Yeah, rich people ship all all about it. And you can't even get him to like interview or go there anything unless you're like way up there, you know, or or going to give him a bunch of money, like what's his name? That does the silly ghost show ghost adventure thing, you know, like, yeah, it's got to be like something like that, if it's anything actually historical or whatever. I don't think he does that unless it's for buddies, right, like in Utah. Yeah, the elite.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've gotten that same vibe from guy too, So like he's basically been given an entire empire, the real estate stuff for the right, Like he's just kind of a frontman. Almost seems like in that operation, he's because he's an idiot. He listened to the guy talk, He's an idiot. I have a friend, I want my dude detective portal. He frequently trolls Brandon Fugel on Twister and it says the most ridiculou stuff and gets Fugle to retweet him like this is this guy moron? Does he not realize that you're throwing him? And they'll retweet it like he's a fan or something. I don't know, but listen to the guy talk, you feel like he's stuck in like a very early teenage mentality. He never progressed past that.
Speaker 1: Dude sweet.
Speaker 2: Just kidding, right, that's no, that's exactly the kind of attitude he portrays.
Speaker 1: I feel like Wow, So are you familiarly with the Yeah, they're blood he's probably bloodline. I don't know for sure. I haven't seen.
Speaker 3: Oh he is.
Speaker 2: They started one of the towns up there, and they were they were his family were all bishops in the ward in that town for many years. So he's definitely in the mix. I don't know. I don't know how like what it looks like going. I just know, like his father and grandfather and great grandfather, you know, they're all in this one town. They're just north of Salt Lake. I don't remember the name of the town off the top of my head, but I'll look it.
Speaker 1: Up and JJ go down a rabbit hole on like some famous Mormon person. They're always in the club. They're always the bloodline. Like genealogy wise, it's in the club.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, it's without fail, it seems right.
Speaker 1: Literally. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Are you are you familiar with a fellow by the name of Stephen green Street who's done a series on Skinwalker Ranch and other UFO nonsense for the New York Post.
Speaker 1: Huh uh. He's a former he grew up Mormon.
Speaker 2: He's went on a mission, and Fugel actually invited him out to the ranch to try to prove that there was a bunch you know, you know, a bunch.
Speaker 1: Of on going on on Netflix or something.
Speaker 2: I think I saw that he did it on his own New York Post series on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Okay, it was like a six part.
Speaker 3: And all the more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, for Yougle's pretty tight lipped, like you were saying, they're hot. He only does highly produced shows that he produces. There on the Skinwalker ranch show, he's the executive producer, so he goes and says what goes on that screen. But he gave time to Stephen green Street on account of his background. I think because he was a Mormon, you know then you know, and he's also a grad from not from BYU. But where did where did?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You?
Speaker 3: So you know.
Speaker 2: I think that's why I gave him, you know, the invitation and some time because it's it was horrible press.
Speaker 1: Probably remember of the School and Bones, probably a member of the School and Bone Society of and you guys should watch my son. I had never really put two and two together with like esoteric type stuff. I knew about Skull and Bones, but on the outward and my son's like, mom, I went to this game and they do weird stuff like they hold their hands and they chant a certain way for the football team and they call it charging the house. And I was like, what the hell and he he's like yeah, and he told me all about it. I tried to find a video of it, but I hadn't found when. I mean, I didn't do the biggest deep dive that day, but he was telling me all these different things and something about a torch and I was like, yeah, I hope you didn't participate in any of that, and he's like, I'm not stupid. I didn't do that, right. I was like, good, yeah, what why are they doing that at a football game?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That seems odd right, charging the house? And then something about the light and there was a torch, and I'm like, yeah, this sounds like.
Speaker 2: Some very ratualistic stuff. Huh.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was like, wow, Okay, then that's weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I wasn't familiar there was the skull and Bones out there in Utah until a few years ago my dude Recklesser the Farm Mack two podcast that brought that to my attention. I was like, holy shit, that's that's odd because you know, Bob Benning went there right and I'm saying Bill Bennett Bob, but yeah, I was gonna mixed up with his nephew, who's my bishop, you know, his Bill and Bill and I had a lot of beef because he wanted to he wanted me to pay tie thing. I want nothing to do with it. So you're like, did he gived me recommends those still to go to the temple? I was like, why are you recommended me still? I'm not following the rules.
Speaker 1: You're like, oh, well that's okay, let me go in do my little chanting. No, just kidding, Yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: I just never None of that stuff ever sat well with me, the whole recommends the meetings. Like, you know, I'm asking me questions. Let me ask you a few questions here, buddy, what's uh what are you up to in your off time? Let me see your phone, Let me see your stuff. You're criticizing me here, Bud, you're the judge of you. Yeah, these are the conversations old Bill, Bob's nephew and I would have when he's my bishop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know they're There's definitely some strange things, especially where it's never been done anywhere else, but they did it here, right, and We know why because the fanamily that set it up is Mormons, like the family.
Speaker 2: That's a good point, and these people all stay together and it is generational. So on that note, not only was Bob Bennett's nephew my bishop in Cincinnati, Ohio, which is weird right when you started compining these other factors, I also grew up with a Lyman and the paternal descendant from Oza Lyman, one of the original twelve apostles of Joseph Smith. I also grew up the same age group as well from a paternal descendant of uh A. Holland was an alma home. One of the was another early church leader, Holland. Oh Man, we we had we had Beck's. We had Beck's there, we had we had, we had all of the family.
Speaker 1: Taylors, Taylor's. Uh did we have Taylor's.
Speaker 2: We might not have had Taylor. So my my Boy Scout troop leader's wife was a descendant of Joseph Smith.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: So we we had a lot of weird representation the Taylor's to the Boy Scouts somehow.
Speaker 2: Well the Mormons. The Mormons comprised like forty percent of the Boy Scout you know, membership, so until a few years ago when they pulled out. I should play out a lot sooner, just like the Boy Scout leaders should have.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so one exactly.
Speaker 2: One of the I had. I had a good time in the Boy Scouts and the Mormons. I had no problems. But I mean, I've obviously read a lot of problems from the Mormon Boy Scouts as well. But where's one of the early the first Boy Scout class action lawsuits for Diddlan was actually out of you know, the Boy Scouts are the root of some of the recruitment allegedly in the son of Sam Colet there in Westchester County, New York, according to Morty Terry's research and whatnot. Strangely enough, you know, it seems like that activity didn't stop at the state line, because right across the state line there in Ridgefield, Connecticut, where my works in this begin that Boy Scout troop there, or Boy Scout Council, and three troops under that council. They had a lot of problems. And that was that was either the first or the second class Act in lawsuit against the Boy Scouts, which would ultimately and in the end cause the Mormons to depart the boys, despite them having the precise same problems within their boy Scout program.
Speaker 1: So bit hypocritical of of course, right, well, isn't that exactly that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Always hypocritical? Is I thought? Part of your temple questions? Ah huh, just kidding.
Speaker 2: It's kind of their m right, what's the password to get in the temple? Hypocrite?
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, exactly, come on, it's but I mean, honestly, if you bring up like even skull and bones to their own members, like the prophet currently Russell M. Nelson wrote in his own autobiography about it, and they'll tell you you're a liar straight to your face.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Why, Oh the official story today, So they're still trying to push at least they were for a while right that there was no sear stone and hat it was. It was glasses with some lenses. They were given to Joseph by God or something.
Speaker 1: Right was the story for a while, the breastplate of righteousness and the um, much like the Jewish story. And I mean we get into you know, Jewish past history. I mean, it's so interesting that they say, no, these people Joseph Smith didn't even know English, but he's studying how to how to do all this other stuff. And and why right, if he's a dumb farm boy, sure.
Speaker 2: That's right, supers apparently processed church members. Yeah, so Joseph Smith could was so well versed in the ancient languages. He could read the ancient Egyptian right.
Speaker 1: Well, his uh, his uncle, that helped. And that's a good one to start. Dartmouth. Sure knew how to speak languages since he was Oh no, it was a cousin, professor of languages and one of the first at Dartmouth. And then await, his other cousin doctor saved his leg.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, that's right at Dartmouth, right.
Speaker 1: A cousin, and then they chased him out of town. And that's why Hiram couldn't finish his schooling to become basically a priest. To these when people's hear the Indian school, I think Indians were there. That's not what it was. They were teaching them how to be like priests type thing, to go out and teach the Native Americans. It didn't have to do with them coming there. And so I think it's funny everybody always says, oh, that's not the same, blah blah blah, well, okay, Nathan, that saved and she just calls him in her This is from Lucy Max Smith's book Nathan, doctor Nathan. She didn't say Nathan Smith. That was his name, right, Yeah, cousin on both sides to both of them, the mother and the father. And he got chased out of town for body snatching for the medical school, and then he went and started Yale's medical school. He is the father of Yale's Medical School, doctor Nathan Smith. I gotta do a whole episode. I should probably have you do that with me, because that would be a good one on High Ram or we could do it on the year down. I've got a whole bunch of information about that. I wrote a whole like five page essay front and back this.
Speaker 2: Yeah that sounds a.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it'll interest.
Speaker 2: All these schools started that way, right. They were all religious schools, right for teaching folks how to be priests and whatnot. And you know today and today they produce things like tampons and men's restrooms. I think that was as well. But the dumbest woth women have periods.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, dumbest thing ever that they sit there and say, these people are uneducated farm people and I'm like, get the hell out of here, stop it stop.
Speaker 2: Well, then what do you call this? What do you call the administrator that made the call to installed tampons andless educated because they seem educated.
Speaker 1: That's a little different, right, That's that's today's ridiculousness that we all are in this weird timeline with oh my gosh. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Look, also have to look at fugels genealogy because I'm almost convinced he's got to be like a probably Brad or an Oliver Calgary type of character, right, one of those guys.
Speaker 1: Right, he's an Elon. He just was given the stuff and said here you go, and it doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: Uh oh he talked too much ship on Brandon.
Speaker 3: I find interesting. But Brandon too? Is that what that that company that he has, it's like a fake it's something from a comic book.
Speaker 1: Correct, It's some weird company and he doesn't do anything with it. And yes, you're back the company he was talking about Brandon's company.
Speaker 3: It's like Adam anti Emiside. I don't know, he's got a.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that weird science thing he tries he claims to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like a comic book though too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's exactly what it is, dude. And guess where he got that idea from? Hal put Off O T seven scientillog just an Aviary member UFO U, a p psyopic straordinaire recently seen on the Joe Rogan Experience, of course. But you know this is the guy from SRI to the Aviary in the nineties, to the Stars Academy with Tom DeLong. He's just been lying to people without fucking alien stuff for decades and he's a high ranking scientologist. So when you say, dude names after comic book, I'm not surprised. I'm not surprised at all. Again, he does, he gets, he gets, he tries to stir up money around these inventions and he's never produced anything.
Speaker 1: It's just all Charlatan stuff. You know.
Speaker 3: Well, I find interesting is with him you get like that about that, you get that type of name coming from like comic book ship. I think it's like the metal that was like in Wolverine and everything it or something like that.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what that is.
Speaker 3: And then you got and then he got Peter Teal with his like what is Lord of the Rings and fucking like they both have like very weird show their companies off of like fictional ship yop. And they're into like weird stuff.
Speaker 2: That's what I was getting at with them being stuck in a childlike mentality as well. He's if you look at his office, it's all this coming book and movie memorabilia stuff.
Speaker 3: Oh he's yeah, obsessed.
Speaker 2: He talks like a teenager. Oh dude, he's built. I'll put a link and again in the description with this Stephen green Street series from New York Post. But he tells green Street he's building a Scooby Doo funhouse for Halloween for the kids for Halloween. Just just wild ass ship like that, dude, just wild ass.
Speaker 1: Ship, so weird. And he's down in the middle of the full.
Speaker 2: Blown haunted house, like a mansion, full one haunted mansion.
Speaker 1: I think we should go.
Speaker 3: Like this lady's look at this lady's asking about Jamatra.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna say, I can't answer that they're telltale, but uh, you're talking Nick. He's got a wide range of experience in Jamatra.
Speaker 3: Yeah, go check. We actually just had a guest on a few days ago live I think, yeah, yeah, we've I've even myself have even covered. I think we have a few parts at two parts series on Jamachi and Cipher, So yeah, it might be like a year or two old now, but definitely go check it out if you're looking for Jamatia. The cult reject definitely has it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Rejects has lots, lots and lots and lots. Next NeXT's been pumping stuff out left and right.
Speaker 3: The should I put out like two years ago. I don't even realize these things. I'm I'll tell JJ and you'd be like, oh, I didn't even know you did.
Speaker 2: That, And that happens a lot actually ship all right, And I've gone to check out some of those, and I listened to Jamatra so like I an interest, me, I don't. I don't know much about it, but I just know that you you often covered from a lot of different angles.
Speaker 3: Yeah even yeah, if you even use it in true crime, which I thought was weird. Remember I was saying that there's a couple of cases, I think with the Idaho for Gilgo and one other one. I was getting a lot of the same repeating numbers, and I was like, what the fuck. Yeah, it was like, this is like the code to like mass murder fucking weird. Oh yeah, well that too. Yeah, yeah, that's the code of the play. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't think did An alone by any stretched the imagination. In fact, the evidence seems to support his wife as more and more involvement than he does.
Speaker 3: I don't understand that if you really think about it, as well, evidence of her on the bodies than him, if anything right right, and she.
Speaker 2: Has just this questionable alibi. She's like, oh, no, I was out of town. I did outtown stuff. And then remember John Reagan, his assistant followed up on that, and that story was bullshit. Remember yeah, they got evidence from that hotel to that story was bullshit. Yeh, I say his assistant Lena, and you know, they were both very far more knowledgeable than us in that case. But we should have the money again to having our discussion.
Speaker 3: Yo, you know what, you know what sucks. He wanted to do another press conference and he was gonna have me come down and filming, and I had already left New.
Speaker 2: York, and I was like, oh that does suck, man.
Speaker 3: Yo. They literally had hit me up and asked me to do that. I was like fuck. I was like yo, because that ship would have made Channel twelve news. It always does whatever egos on that. I mean that would have been been provided, yeah, I mean provided by the occult reach that would have been on the bottom. I would have made sure that was Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Right Now we should think back up with them to see they got any updates, because I know, well recently in that case, it's been finally made public that authorm labs. The same folks at the root of the Brian Coberger questionable sheath DNA touch DNA is the folks who are involved with identifying Yearman vias similar touch DNA off of a piece of pizza.
Speaker 3: So I have all the questions about that, and then they uses bullshit man.
Speaker 2: Wife's hairs, right, what's that, Heidi?
Speaker 1: Of course it was a pizza. Of course it was a pizza.
Speaker 2: Are you familiar with this story of the humor.
Speaker 1: No, But I'm just dissecting the situation and saying that seems weird.
Speaker 2: You have an accurate assessment, man, of the circumstances we're discussing, because if I were to allow the details, you'd be like, that's even more suspect than my initial net Like my initial suspicion, it's very suspect. The whole the way this whole thing went down and the way they landed on the student and the chief of police who got fired. He's involved in ostensibly snuff porn, but definitely for snuff films, I'm sorry, definitely snuff films and child porn allegedly, but definitely deeply involved in this prostitution network, in some sort of pornography filming. This crackhead kicked in his car one day one night of his of his uh you know, unmarked s UV and solo duffel bag. They looked at crackhead over so bad. They beat that dude senseless.
Speaker 3: Uh oh, listen, I think that whole thing is a sigh of I think. I mean, I think a lot of it's a bullshit story, like the way they're presenting it, the way that they're even cash now you know what it sounds like.
Speaker 2: There you go, That's what that was.
Speaker 3: That was.
Speaker 2: That's a good point in my summary where I was going into a bullshit story the way because there's no way you have this this police chief dude, it's all all this other shady stuff going on, and Huerman's the only guy and you have almost no evidence. Again stuff for pizza cross you you want to this.
Speaker 3: This is how I look at it.
Speaker 1: I know this.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be taking it, taking it out there. But and if I was, if I was to pull it up, I don't want to. Maybe I'll spend the time and show it before we end the show, so it's not crazy. When I talk about the optic nerve. It does like I said, it looks like a penis or a dick kind of. And they show you when it gets cut down the middle what it looks like that way, and it looks like a fucking wheel or a goddamn fucking pizza pie. It looks like a pizza pie. And that hangs right into the It's basically a cup in the back of your eye that has the blood in there, and you have this optic nerve that's hanging in there. Now think about it. It's like this story starts off the only reason we know Hureman is because of this pizza box, and then there's a bunch of murder and it all ends up with people being buried at the beach. So now you have the blood with the pizza. And then at the beginning of the eye where you see everything is water and sand kind of, so this to me is just like you even see like the whole progression of like how the crimes ended and where. I don't know. It's just there was too much weird shit without crime. Even with the Jamatra, there was too many things that matched up. There was even things with him and BTK that match and BTK claimed that he was a copycat.
Speaker 1: Why is there always homeless guys? Even at JFK, Like there was the Three Tramps, right, there's always some homeless yeah, blamed you.
Speaker 3: There was tons of things. So coming out of the Book of the Lies too, there was a beaches, there's an oyster Bay. It was weird shit. It's weird shit.
Speaker 2: And in the Three Tramps, I think in the JFK situation, at least in the King killed thirty three cents, those are representative of Masonic focal or correct, right, And then they.
Speaker 1: Never they they just basically got them out of there. That was all they did. Like it was just they were like just helping walk it out.
Speaker 2: How do they walk through the Masonic temple there and deallyally dealis believe at one point time and then.
Speaker 1: They're like go get go get the the tramps and then they picked them up and then that was all you ever heard and it was done. Never heard about that again.
Speaker 2: That was all so the side of the original Massonic College in Texas. The first lodge was there in Dealey Plaza.
Speaker 1: That's so weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everyone involved, Mason, there's a lot of my sound like, it's a lot of I think that is a strong argument to me, that's a very Masonic ritual. Whatever happened there, Yeah, probably whatever the outcome was right.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: As far as uh gil Go Beach situation, Nick who delivered that sand to the area that helped bury these bodies.
Speaker 3: They remember that. I was like, Yo, don't even tell me. This is another thing that I've I've theorized that I do think it's quite possible. I think the Rotary Club might be involved with some of the Ladybird Lake things. And then somehow I think when I was looking them up, something popped up and I was like, Yo, they were at gill Go Beach. And when I looked into it, I was like, yo, they're the ones who are charge of standing gil Go Beach.
Speaker 1: They literally buried these bodies the rot.
Speaker 3: I was just like, yo, what's the odds of the Like, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Check their rosters for some Mormons, I'm telling you right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do they have this? Is there a strong Mormon presence in in in around New York City.
Speaker 1: I couldn't just the Rotary Club though, Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying like I feel like that out there.
Speaker 1: Is probably.
Speaker 3: Oh and another thing too about the Rotary Club. They all have boats. Mm hmm. So that's like another thing too. That's why I think they might have been that Lady Bird Lake, because it's like, if you're just out in the water looking like the Rotary Club, then you're you.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, I haven't met a lot of Mormons out there. I spent a lot of time out in like Smithtown and Komak and that reason Ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're up on my That was real close to my hood, man.
Speaker 2: You know, not a Yeah, my dude's wife is from Komac and then then they moved over to Smithtown at one point. But yeah, he was a he was an Air Force He was Air Force cop with me, but then he was an Air Force recruiter for years and then he he's a state police out there now, has been for years. Yeah, I never really a lot of he's and he's involved in a lot of organizations, you know, Elks think he's an Elks guy or something, maybe you know whatever in the FOP, you know, whatever else he could be whoever else knows. But I'm saying everyone in those organizations that he's involved with seemed to be Jewish. For Italian, I never really encountered a lot of Mormons out on my island.
Speaker 1: Hm hm.
Speaker 3: You know. Then you have the Lion's Club that I think is connected with them. Oh yeah, they're always like a few walks away. The Lions Club is always a few walks away from a fucking rotary. Almost almost all the time they're right near each other. And then damn, I find interesting. What do they do? Its like a thing to give back to the community. They do ie eye exams, Like how a colt.
Speaker 2: We know some Lions Club folks that are doing some question blocks heavities right now.
Speaker 3: Kathy my Butt.
Speaker 2: Lays Tall County Corner. Kathy my Butt the the Lions Club. I was like, yeah, I feel like she has some gremlins behind her because she's kind of gremlin herself.
Speaker 3: Evil kremlin, you know, isn't she hasn't she even like just words that have come out of her mouth makes the case look shady.
Speaker 2: Oh dude. They had to tell her to shut up because she and the mayor were making all sorts of statements in the beginning. You're like, no, these are contrary to what our narrative is, So I shut her mouth.
Speaker 3: At one point it was just like, like I think she was even like, well, I don't know if there was stabs or like, I think the whole stab was scrited, Like, wasn't she even like mind fucking that kind of.
Speaker 2: She changed the time. Initially it was between three and four, and then you know, and then it's obviously almost four thirty later by the time you know, it's everything she said is a mess. But Hoey's there's a lot of Mormon stuff going on here. This this muppet here's not all wow, there's a lot of Mormon stuff in the situation. And strangely enough, did you know this is only the second Mormon governor of the state of Idaho?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: That was my reaction as well. I was like, wait a second, I think the first one was by accident.
Speaker 1: It should be a lot I mean, right, it's yeah, growing up, I grew up there when I was young until I was like twelve, but it was all right, a lot moremon yeah.
Speaker 2: A lot of Congressional, a lot of State House in Congress representation Mormon stuff. But yeah, the I think was the first governor was seventy eight. Maybe he the governor went to they got as the new US Senator. So the lieutenant governor who was a Mormon and not the governor wasn't But lieutenant governor was a Mormon, so that he was, but he wasn't elected. So I think this guy's the first elected Mormon governor. Oh, brat. And then Brad Little is that a different governor? That's not that's a different governor, Idaho governor. No, it's Brad a Little Okay, I got too many names, too many names. Yeah, But the the other Brad Little is a I think he's the first elected governor Mormon and Idaho. And then they have an attorney general right now, it's also a governor's I'm sorry, also a Mormon. Right, so he's the one who's really behind the prosecution in this case. He's got two deputy attorney generals that are that are they got their hands up the local prosecutor muppet, you know, butts making the mouse move right, But that's who's prosecuting this Coburger. So there's a lot and there's there's a lot of Mormon stuff involved in the case. So there's an infamous character I called the Gooch's.
Speaker 1: Joking about that. What is he talking about?
Speaker 2: Well, her name is her name is Victoria Gooch. She's the Idaho State Police detective. She plays the most important roles in all of the case, but no one knew about that for two years because of all the sealed documents. Right, So she's doing the key interview with the surviving roommate that's using the prosecution of Coburger. She's doing the investigation allegedly into the Coburger DNA, and allegedly she's the one who transports that DNA to that Authorn labs down in Texas. So she plays a key role. Her husband's deeply pioneering Mormon, but she's actually connected. She's actually the daughter of a military US Army intelligence officer who was the protege of Colonel Paul Tait, who, by Goucha's own admission, it seems her father went under cover with Colonel his boss Paul Tait into the hippie movement circa nineteen seventy to investigate his daughter Sharon Tate's murder by the Manson.
Speaker 1: Fans oh Man from Solely Cow big.
Speaker 2: Time, and that surviving roommate that using the prosecution. He's also from a pioneering Mormon family and her pioneering Mormon Mortensen's actually pioneered across the US with the Guches. They crossed pass in Nebraska. So years later, Yeah, we lost to JJ come back.
Speaker 1: He's like stuck there you are? Yes, isn't that wild?
Speaker 2: Though, one hundred and fifty years apart, we have these pioneering Mormon families involved in the same weird parapolitical event today. Right, we knew each other in eighteen fifty six in Nebraska.
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Oh wow, that with like the Salem witch Trials. I'm sure at this point too. Oh dude, No, I just don't even know from Ronn. He's like, Yo, eventually, like those two families ended up like marrying and stuff. But it's like, I thought you both had each other.
Speaker 1: The Salem Salem witch Trials. Joseph's grandpa had somebody hung that he's involved.
Speaker 2: Have you heard the name Mary Parsons?
Speaker 1: Yes, isn't it her isn't that her Jack that he hung.
Speaker 2: Jack Parson's fourth grade grandmother who was accused of being a witch but acquitted.
Speaker 3: You know, I should you not? When I had heard that Parsons last name, I swear, I was like, no, there's no way that's yeah. I was like, I was like, maybe it's too much of a coincidence, like I did the last name of just saying that it's too common maybe back then, and I was.
Speaker 2: Just a little too on the nose, right, Yeah, it was just.
Speaker 3: Like that's too weird. That couldn't happen. Oh man, I'm like, oh that it's not that easy, Like I couldn't just be like, oh, I just happened to guess that it was right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So her her son was I believe it. I think it was her son or her grandson. It was her her grandson Parsons, No, it was her son was a captain in the in the Massachusetts chapter of the Side of Cincinnati. So it seems like Parsons and only has society heritage. She's got uh that that society heritage mother's uh happens to be well at least accused of being a witch. Right, And I don't know enough about the Salem story to know how involved she was there. But I mean, isn't it odd?
Speaker 1: Right? And uh Sarah so Mary Eastye and Sarah Wild's were two women that were hung and they were accused by Joseph's great grandfather, Samuel Smith.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they said, and they got all they got marked. What are we talking here?
Speaker 1: Gone?
Speaker 2: What are we talking like burn at the steak? Well we we go on here?
Speaker 1: Yeah, hung.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: And so they were doing some Monty Pythons style, which you know there in the water she flowts, she's she's wish.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, this was yeah.
Speaker 1: And I mean they also had other people I guess that were in there. They say, check the LDS databases blah blah blah, like.
Speaker 2: One of the one of the George Bush Bushes, George number one, number two, they're one of their four mothers. Bush was accused of being a witch.
Speaker 1: M Maybe she was.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I was saying, I mean, well, I think it goes for for all these people, you know what I mean, maybe they were maybe they were onto something.
Speaker 1: I think methinks they protest too much. And they were the ones that were doing this stuff and they hung with people that knew.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Whatever was going on there, I feel like there's a lot of just you know, a lot of subterfuge. Whatever is going on there rightwise cut Dry's history has made it out to be.
Speaker 1: It's wild. Yeah, that's for sure. Who even knows. Well we kN roads tonight that.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say, we go. It wasn't what I was expecting. It was a great conversation.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, still way fun we have we had a little yeah probably yeah.
Speaker 2: Full blown of cult rejects Fridays. Yeah, absolutely, I think folks enjoying here. From looking at the chat, I was able to keep up tonight, and as my shows, I'm trying to, you know, maintain a narrative of my brain home. Like I can't do that and follow the chats on the Fridays.
Speaker 1: It is hard, that's hard to make sure. Yeah. Nice.
Speaker 2: I appreciate the folks with chat there too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, amazing time, Like always awesome.
Speaker 2: No, we appreciate joining us here. You have a great conversation. I always enjoy the I was enjoyed talking Mormon and other parapolitical events. Whether you got some uh some great stuff over there at the Unfiltered rays for sure. I just listened to your episode with Jim the Ninja Fellow. Yeah, I love, thoroughly enjoyed that, thoroughly enjoyed that show.
Speaker 1: He's gone for a minute, right, isn't he out of town for a bit?
Speaker 2: I think he's back on the map, all right, all right, message to think saying he's getting on a plane or something, right like that?
Speaker 1: Right? Yeah, checking out as great. Sorry, I was just gonna say, Nick and j J are great. To check out Jin's show. I always have fun with you guys.
Speaker 2: Great show. No appreciate it, No, for sure, that was I really enjoyed your your Jen. Jen's always h blowing my brain hall with all sorts of you know, strange and ideas like that show, the show you're talking about with Greg Little that's coming out like, yeah, Greg Little, stunned. Yeah, I've never heard anyone asked me such great questions or commentary. And the forty plus years of doing interviews, I'm like, only ship Chin, that's a.
Speaker 3: I was like, what the fu?
Speaker 1: I know? That was good?
Speaker 3: That was that was real. Definitely got to get at some point.
Speaker 2: Oh, Greg lit, it was great. I thoroughly enjoyed every every minute of that show that was. It was fantastic, And unfortunately I had a double book to time there and I had to part there at the end, near the end. But yeah, I certainly his ideas of the adena the giant human skeletons of the Diana Mountains is the Adeena and Elite theory.
Speaker 1: I really liked that theory. Yes, what he's put together there. I think me and you were both on on that same wavelength at the same time. That was such a good show.
Speaker 3: That was.
Speaker 1: I was I. I actually didn't know he was all about Edgar U Casey, and I was just.
Speaker 3: Like, oh my god. That surprised me. Actually really, yeah, well that was fun.
Speaker 2: I had no idea.
Speaker 1: I super good.
Speaker 3: Oh. I think that's because of one of his books. I think Edgar Casey has even mentioned in the name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's in the Edgar Casey Society. That was crazy and his wife helps run it. I was like, what, JJ's back, all.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, uh, that's great stuff. I'm actually gonna I look for to listen to that, even though I feel like I just listened to it already, but I'm gonna listen to it again because Greg little at a lot of great commentary in there from Greg Little, I mean everybody, the whole the whole panel again, Jen, some of his commentary again left Greg Little speech listen with the compliment of saying that was the best questions and commentary and forty plus years of interviews, so it's that's amazing. Definitely check that one out if you like mount stuff, folks of the interwebs, check that one out.
Speaker 1: Sure awesome, Definitely, Well, thanks so much you guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I appreciate, appreciate Nick and Haughty both your aalst time in convo. And you got any closing statements for us there Hot you can plug anything you need to have any any closing statements on tonight's convo.
Speaker 1: I had a great time. I just thought this was fun and went everywhere it needed to go. I love being a part of the Cult Rejects. I found my home and I'm so grateful and I'm grateful to all of you, so thank you so much. Yes, and check out the Unfiltered Rise, check out the Occult Rejects, check out the Occult Rejects Institute.
Speaker 2: And yeah, oh yeah, for sure, thank you oddie, Nick, Do you uh appreciate time has always Sir co host of Fridays here and uh any, yeah, we we even if we adapt and overcome, we or even when our guests uh do not maintain the schedule and Phil to a pure hoof. Hopefully we can get him on in the future. He's too busy racing demons tonight.
Speaker 3: So there we got that's what he's doing. He's a racing demons. We are makeing. Unfortunately he's out there with his little stabbing motherfuckers out there. I guess real quick. I would like to plug it this time. I have a correct idle. Last week, I screwed it up. This Monday the Cult Rejects Live with Krickle. Yeah, so I think at two o'clock. Yes, we do have the coding Brittany tomorrow morning, eleven in the morning. We're doing an early one there. Yeah, we got the coding celebrities coming.
Speaker 2: On eleven eleven PSC perhaps no Am E s t. Yeah, damn okay, let's try and buy some extra time in the day.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, we got her coming on. Interesting thing is is that she's actually even gotten in touch with somebody that was even friends with Britney Spears and like, yeah, I mean you see the pictures and her. Yeah they did. It's very interesting this guy was. Even if I would have looked at the account the guy followed me, Actually, I wouldn't have looked at his account. He even has pictures of him with Michael Jackson, so like this' who knows who knows? Switch with this guy?
Speaker 2: But but I'm looking forward to it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she she did make connections with him, and she's had him on his podcast and she's she's de coodes like a lot of Britney's weird posts, so she's trying to so I think a lot of them are really bugged out and very interesting where she goes with him. So I think it will be a fun one if people can catch that tomorrow morning. Definitely interesting. It'd be a good waken big for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, there we go.
Speaker 3: I keep screwing you up when.
Speaker 2: No it's I mean, we're under tornado. So it's it's been a wild So luckily it's done better than I expected. I was just gonna make some comment about leave Britney alone, but now it's the time has passed. But I'll look forward to the conversation.
Speaker 1: Hell we see you guys, and and.
Speaker 2: Uh Operation GCD, Like I said, back to the Future a cold message Eric View coming Wednesday. This coming Wednesday at eight pm Eastern time, and Hei do you hope you can join us Jen, Jen and fellow Colt reject Cosmic Peach there. Julia will be joining myself and Nick on the review. Should be a great conversation. I one of my fad I mean again, still one of my first movies today. I think it's uh. Films from the eighties don't play. I think it still plays, you know, still play and UH. Operation GCD Live Sundays coming soon here on the twenty fifth Patreon link subscriber only Patreon link in the show notes there, and of course you'll find Nick and Heidi's links there in the show notes as well. So I appreciate everyone's time and appreciate your time in the conversation there in Nick Nightie of course