Speaker 1: Do you guys have a fence? What you guys and Gal have a fence?
Speaker 2: YEP, I barely have a fence. So my dog has destroyed the kind of fence that we have right now.
Speaker 3: I just want to say, this is a perfect opportunity for any fencing companies out there. I can tell you there's two people on the show who clearly need a fence endorsement really bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I actually emailed one of our mini bosses, Amy and said, if you could just tell the sales team I might need a fence. So I lost a fence in May the tornado and Richardson the tree was uprooted in eighty two miles per hour, wins its Category one hurricane wins, and the tree falls across the alley, takes out my neighbor or I guess the behind me neighbor's house. I mean there, it takes out their fence. Oh. So there's a lot of action going on and the city comes through and it is about a month long process everything happening. But I end up with half of a chain link fence. That's what I have my back like. It's an alley back there, and it is half of a chain link fan so.
Speaker 3: Before the storm you had a full chain link fence, and now you have half of a chain link fan. Yes, and you're concerned that your wife Roxy will get out.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, So what I like that is a nickname for you chain link turner. Oh, I could be chain link turner because I've got a bit of a quagmire on my hands, wragmire turn amongst other things on my hands. Am I right? So I've noticed you have a list of things that you want to do, and there's some things that I need to do. You know, I should take my wife on a honeymoon. That's something we should maybe do. Yeah. I've been wanting to maybe do something to my kitchen because it's but old. It's just so old. But you know, I realized as the year went on, fit's not that necessary. Not a lot of foot traffic. I live in old neighborhood, which old people, not a lot of action back there. Maybe a coyote here and there, not running in the backyard. So I've been like, if I don't eve really do anything with this, I fence way low on the priority list. But then I get in my mailbox a letter from the City of Richardson yesterday. Now yesterday, we're all thinking, you know, let's get ready for the blizzard of oz. Right, we're thinking about that. And when you open up a letter from the mail, and keep in mind, I do not live I do not live in an Hoa. And I also a letter from the mail, A letter in the mail. Yeah, it's okay. Sometimes so I so I get the end. I might have got this Tuesday or Wednesdays out and checked my mail, but whatever, you're thinking about the storm. And then you open up the envelope again, do not live in an Hoa and it says blah blah blah blah blah blah, City of Richardson blah blah blah. So you need to have a let me. I can read to you right here, okay, please your place to repair all missing and or damaged chain link fencing with comparable materials. Which I read that as okay, So I've got to today before the winter storm comes. I need to put up a new fence or get rid of half of my chain link fence. Wait, they're saying all or nothing. That's I was a little unclear. And they gave me the deadline of January twenty second, So two weeks. Oh, so I went, okay, well that's first of all, that's not a great way to spend my birthday. So I call them. They don't answer. They never do, they never do, And my guy, Michael emails me, and here's what I said to him, because I was like, look, to tell me two weeks to get rid of a fence or have a fence up, it's a little insane.
Speaker 3: I got it like that. Well, can I ask a question? When was this storm May?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 3: Why didn't they send this? You know, I don't know three months ago. Hadn't it been like this for a long time? Look, I was about to jump off the ledge twos. This is why I fired off a strongly worded email. Okay, hi Michael, thanks for the email. That's kind of gay to start like that.
Speaker 1: My fence was destroyed in the two tornadoes back in May. There was just one and really the tornado wasn't even in Riders. This is in Garland, but it's the winds from it. But I just wanted to add effect that there were multiple tornadoes. My fits was destroyed at the tornadoes back in May when a tree uprooted and went down across the alleyway I didn't realize the fence had to be replaced immediately. Obviously these things cost money. Can I have a little bit of an extension here, which is not the first time I've asked for that time out? I do not feel like this is strongly worded. This is horrible.
Speaker 3: This is like, hey man, I'm so sorry to bother you. Let me kiss your ass. I should have done this. Do I really have to, Michael? What can I do to accommodate you and your needs? What can I do to pleasure your most sexual needs? Let me ask you, though I'm ill informed to judge your poorly worded email. Did they cite city ordinances in the letter that they sent you?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay, tons of them in your face, okay.
Speaker 3: And those city ordinances have time limits and things like that on them.
Speaker 1: Chapter six, article four, section six two of it. Did you want to keep going on this because I got an I got I already know that, and then then six to six and then six to twelve, and what does it say? And you guys are from Richardson, so you should probably have these memorized. We're the pride and joy of Richardson. Yeah, I think I wrote these requires the fence to be maintained upright without the use of exterior support. All missing slats and or sections must be replaced with similar materials by when offenses require permit to the Building Inspection department. Blah blah blah. An inspection of this was on January eighth, so two days agoes when they inspected it. Then they said the thing, and then January twenty second is when the follow up inspection is. So again on my email, though, I also said, obviously these things cost money. Can I have a little bit of an extension here? With the storm coming up and other things in my busy schedule, I don't think I'll be able to have a fence up in two weeks. And he said, hello, mister Turner, I'm very familiar with the May storms. He's like, you brought up this thing that we all know about. I'm not falling for.
Speaker 3: Your good copy, okay, but if you're familiar with the May storms, why didn't I get this in June?
Speaker 1: You a hole because he followed that up with which is why we waited so long to address storm related damage, because he knows how bad it is. So if you could take back what you just said about Michael. I don't like Michael. It's been seven months though, so we do need to begin to put the pieces back together before the next big event. And I'm like, what do you know? What do you know about the weather warfare coming out our hoping to not have another big weather event in my life?
Speaker 3: Why don't you just hit him back and say I'd planned on doing it after the next big event so that it was at a tedious task.
Speaker 1: Katie, you see us every day. Let us help you in your life.
Speaker 3: With the ordinances, we would have bitch left the whole city as hall of famers from Richardson. We carry a lot of we carry a big stick around that I have you heard of Burtner Hall of Famers. I don't think Michael's done anything to justify him being up at E.
Speaker 1: So here's what he says. He says, since you don't have a pool, you're not required to have a fence. And I went, oh, but you know, it's not exactly a win win situation for me because I still have to remove the half of the fence. I bet you and it's like it or do they just have a full fence, or I.
Speaker 3: Bet you could get Raphael and carry to come take it down for a twelve pack.
Speaker 1: Of roller Town.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Ben and I will provide the roller Town, they'll provide the energy. They'll have that thing yanked out of your yard in a New York minute, and then you can get the fence you want to get on your timeline.
Speaker 1: Not Michael's. Well again, you said he's worried about his wife getting out.
Speaker 3: Yeah you know, I mean I understand that you're not gonna You can't let her get out unless she's on a leash for the immediate future. What are you worried about? Why do you don't have a dog? You don't need a fence.
Speaker 1: Now, No, I'm good with it. I'm good with not having a fence.
Speaker 3: And I don't know that only half like a four foot chain link fence didn't do anything about crime.
Speaker 1: This is my other thing here though, because this is a big part of the email that I did. I was a little bit home, he says. Keep in mind, you can also so simply remove the entire section of fence. Okay, So just go out and start tugging on it. Yeah, you're right. Okay, go look up how to remove chain link fence online. It ain't easy. You need cinderbox. Yeah, is it in? Is it? There's concrete base for each po Yeah. Like it's not easy, so you simply remove the chain link fence back there? Where is it standing with this guy? We're good, We're on good terms. He offered me an extension. How long a year?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Even a second?
Speaker 3: He was like, hey, get it done in the next two weeks. You're like, can I have more time? Police like, sure, you're Goodruary February?
Speaker 1: What one's the city? What are you doing?
Speaker 3: I feel like I feel like you need to just just hand this over to us.
Speaker 1: Let us represent you in this endeavor.
Speaker 3: I bet we could unleash three listeners and have it done by the end of the show.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't want them at my house. Boy, Yeah, I think works at home. I hear you need a lawyer indoors endorsement. You need a kitchen remodeling endorsement, you need a fence endorsement.
Speaker 3: Look, these have all been relayed to the sales department. I think you need a city negotiator endorsement. You're looking for a tiny condom company. You guys are the city endorsers. He's right, you guys know all the ordinances. We own that city, dude, we built that city on rock and roll. Well that is the most unrock and roll song ever, by the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, well a bunch of harmonies. We beat this, yes?
Speaker 4: Good.
Speaker 1: All we got.
Speaker 3: All we gotta do is say, hey, man, you wouldn't even have Lockwood Distilling if it wasn't for us, which isn't true. But they may not know.
Speaker 1: They wouldn't know. They go there tonight watch of Longhorns. I'm thinking of going there right now. I just want to update you guys on the fence situation. That's all it is. It's all strange to get that though. The day before the winter storm too, You're like, oh can we that was the next big event? Push this song? What happens?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: What happens if you don't have it done by feb one? I think I just gonna ram into it with my car. I really don't know how you're I'm saying, what's the punishment from Michael prison?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Take over your house? Take over your life?
Speaker 3: Does it say, uh, he'll start He'll start being that man of the household there?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Why is he living in my house now? I don't understand what does it to say, like what's the penalty? Why is he handsome too? Did the other neighbors get rid of there? Did they fix their problem that your tree cost? Okay? Uh? Well, you know what, they actually went and did the work, repaired the fence. A follow up in specially made on the twenty second to confirm you have corrected these violations. Which of violations violations is speeding murdering? Like, there's a lot of things that there is a violation. I don't know what I did is a violation. I've done nothing. If there are okay, it says if you feel okay, Yeah, it doesn't you know what it actually doesn't say. They have threatened to find me over some shrubbery in the past. How much it's very money? Python?
Speaker 2: Yeah it is.
Speaker 1: I really don't know. But I got a chainsaw for Christmas, so I'm ready for shrubs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't take it. Don't take the chainsaw to the chain link fence. That'll that'll be a problem. That could be terrible.
Speaker 1: It's more of a wood kind of thing. It was one of the first things I thought.
Speaker 2: Can you please have roxy live stream.
Speaker 3: That Kat's got metal shard shooting all over the yard?
Speaker 1: Oh, it's in my heart whatever. I'm done with this play the intro. I thought we'd be.
Speaker 4: Done more dark time boys right now you're ready, ready's ready and ready y. I'm gonna do it one.
Speaker 5: Time when Evan win, I'll show you goal ruin head except a similar sweet pursuing head told out Shaw Shank the sewer kid. Now we're chilling that day, Eagle, Yeah, we doing it. Three clock on the doc. Got a habit for my house, a go status, Howard starting to get craddic shows that up multiplied like a rabbit tune.
Speaker 1: En zn't out crank it up beat the habit.
Speaker 4: I'mona hang out with my friends, Rocket on the radio, my own boys in his hand.
Speaker 1: Talking on the radio. It's time to to this boy.
Speaker 5: Oh baby baby.
Speaker 1: Go kt Christine us.
Speaker 5: All the LADYO.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I look back at some of the biggest names to ever come out of Richardson, Texas, like Everson Walls, really Burgner specifically too, but Richardson.
Speaker 1: But I think about Burtner a lot. And there's Everson.
Speaker 3: Walls, Paul var Geese, Toddrick McIntosh, the Burton Brothers, Jensen Ackles, James Chen. So many big names have come out of there to McAfee.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Tom McAfee used to take care of the Rangers baseball field. Now he has Rogers on every week. He's good.
Speaker 3: And I just, man, I just think that you know, this big, rich history of huge celebrities coming out of Richardson, Jessica Simpson. Yeah, and KT has access to two mega superstar celebrities, like two of the biggest celebrities in the history of Richardson and me and you. Oh, he's not even turning to us to help him in this public feud with Michael at the city.
Speaker 1: I asked my guy, Keenan Evans, but he didn't, you know, he said, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't have time for that right now. I'm gonna get a keep to leave to address the situation. Yeah, I did reach out to that Jensen Acles guy. Uh huh, got nothing. The guy from Hollywood didn't engage you back. Yeah, that's a story on this guy. He's but he owns a brewery. I figured there might be We went to same high school. We both owned breweries, like brewery. Does he some brewery in Austin or something?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, did you reach out to him this week? Because he's gonna l a so Oh, no, bad timing.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine the audacity of Michael to reach out to Kevin while all this is going on?
Speaker 1: Angels crazy? What a jersey? Jimmy Carter just died too, trying to watch the funeral Brothers.
Speaker 3: Brother such a whole Cogan thing going. You've been like that all week. Ye, the hole gets back.
Speaker 2: You guys didn't say he came back, but everyone boot him. I don't know if he's really back. People want him back.
Speaker 1: His shirt said great American beer.
Speaker 3: One of the best little subplots of Shrinking the TV show on Apple is it Harrison Ford doesn't know what raw dog means, keeps going, man, you gotta stop raw dogging me. And they're like, I don't think you're using that right.
Speaker 1: Here's sports pretty good in that show, and then he's also in four other shows. He just doesn't stop working. Who's that Harrison Forward. Didn't he lose his home in this fire? I've not seen that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's insensitive for you to not know that and just talk about him without even realizing.
Speaker 2: That he's saying good things though, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, hey, don't bail.
Speaker 3: It's great in tracking attacking him, Michael is judging you.
Speaker 5: Right now.
Speaker 1: Michael's like, let's go ahead and push this up with you. Is this a good headline? Harrison Ford looks as glum as he's exco escorted by cops to check on his twenty million dollar home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he looks glum all the time, though he does. I just got a notice from the city. Your date has been moved to January thirteenth because of your performance in this segment and the whole Harrison Ford criticism.
Speaker 1: All right, we are off and running. It is a Friday.
Speaker 3: We have fought through the elements to bring you live broadcasting straight to your ears. If you miss any of this on ninety seven point one the Eagle FM on the FM dial, you can listen to everything, all of our segments, past segments, super looking for more Benetskin entertainment. Some of you like to listen to the show without the music, You can do that on the iHeart app helps us. iHeart helps us to be listening within the first twenty four hours. We appreciate that very much.