Speaker 1: This is Scott Cleland, executive director of Restore US Institute, and we exist to bring accountability to protect people online from online harms. And I'm so appreciative to be have they done on with Doctor Sky and had the Doctor Sky Experience here on Talk Radio WABC.
Speaker 2: And welcome back, ladies and gentlemen to the Doctor Sky Experience art exclusively here on Talk Radio seventy seven WABC, hailing from New York City and around the world special thanks to our producer Richard Dugan. Doctor Sky Experience for the longest time has great interviews from the realms of astronomy, space, aviation, and oather with celebrity guests in the mix, and also common sense interviews about our American heritage and exceptionalism. And today we'll be talking with Scott Cleland, Founder, executive director and board member of Restore US Institute. They can be found on the worldwide Web at Restore Usinstitute dot org. A little background on our special guest, Scott Cleveland has thirty years of relevant professional expertise in US internet policy and technology. In nineteen ninety two and ninety three, he served as Deputy United States Coordinator International Communications and Information Policy the hw Bush administration and received a US State Department Superior Honor Award. Two thousand and two to fourteen, the US State Department of Advisory Committee covering International and Net Policy reappointed him to serve several two year terms. He has testified under oath before eight different US Congressional subcommittees on communications and Internet issues, total of sixteen times. We're here today to talk with him about his institute. We're also here to talk about declaring independence, that is, from technological problems and tyranny. Scott, welcome to the Doctors Guy experience. Appreciate your time today, and if you begin, please by telling us a little bit more about your passion as you had the founder and executive director board director for Restore US Institute, which is to restore humanity online.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you Steve for having me on. I've had a passion for this for about four years. I've been doing Internet policy and things related over for about thirty years. But essentially I realized as a researcher and an analyst that no one had pulled together as I tried to search for it. Essentially, the systemic adverse effects of the Internet. You know, and we know there from the tech clash and from other things. We know there are a lot of big Internet problems, but they hadn't been aggregated and they hadn't been studied. So I developed what I called macro internetics, which is like macroeconomics is to economics. And when you look at the Internet, you know, globally and nationally as a system, you realize. And I was drilling down for a couple of years and really understanding the cause and effects of what it does and real briefly, I'll just summarized kind of what I realized is the main dynamic was Internet policy, which was promoting anarchy. It was an absence of government policy, and it was promoting approved anarchy online on autopilot. And then the technology itself was doing something unusual and being a peer to peer network and promoting peer to peer network. Those are non reciprocal, so essentially they were What we discovered is it is essentially contra miscounter everything else because most everything you know in society or in the economy, in security in your life is reciprocal, meaning you involve somebody else or something else, and it's a back and forth where it requires more than one person and on the internet P two P doesn't require anybody but one person, and it's self governing, self executing. It's autonomous, and it's permissionless, and so you create they're a different dynamic. You know, non reciprocal tends to be a moral and then there is a sense that there's no right and wrong. And so those two underlying ideas and concepts tell us a whole lot about why the Internet has so many problems will continue until it's fixed.
Speaker 2: Well, we're glad to have somebody like yourself talking about this because you know, I'm going to go backwards here a little bit. In the marketing and capitalist world, everybody out there, here's all these deals from all these different cell phone providers about get these lines, pay this amount of money. You know, everybody's willing. It seems nobody's really questioning about the dangers of the Internet. That's why I think it's important. You know, parents out there have some severe concerns, many parents, as you know very well, about what their children are able to see on the internet, how the Internet is governed. But if you don't mind, can you take us back in time when the Internet really got it start. I asked this question of many other professionals, and I get some vague answers, and not to knock them. In your opinion, when did the Internet really come about for the useful usefulness even in the beginning, what year would you say, we're really talking about the inception of people in a large scale usage.
Speaker 1: On a large scale. I mean the idea was first started in nineteen seventy four where they devised it, but it was probably nineteen one ninety two ish timeframe when the National Science Foundation privatized the Internet, and that's when there was a little bit of a gold rush for a bunch of companies trying to be the first service providers Internet ISPs, Internet service providers. So that's you know, the before the Telecom Act from ninety two to about ninety six was you know, that was really kind of the time when it became something and people started to talk about it. But even in nineteen ninety six when it was you know, kind of given you know, this unfettered by federal regulation and state regulation policy that allowed it to grow and allowed it to have built out the Internet really quickly, and that was it worked for the first five or ten years, but interesting that time, just to give a help help people understand. In nineteen ninety six, when they made that policy and it was really starting to come mainstream, there was only one Senator that used the Internet ever, and there were only a few percent of Americans that used it for an average of thirty minutes a month.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's amazing.
Speaker 1: So in the Internet and back then where they set the policy that has been run for twenty five years, it was based on a very small subset of insight or experience, and at that time, it was like an electronic bulletin board. That's what it was that did it real well, and that's essentially what the dot com you know bubble did. It just created a whole lot of you know, websites that were looking for views. And I also back then was the first to kind of publicly tell investors that it was a bubble that was going to burst because they had hyped it that it was growing, that Internet traffic was growing ten to twelve times back than my research and others knew was actually happening.
Speaker 2: Well, we're glad to have people like yourself discussing this as we get into the real problems, you know, the real serial issues. Here a recent op ed column that you've had here in town Hall, I think described some of this in a synthesis way, and it's described here and people can of course look at it or check it out. A declaration of independence from unchecked technological tyranny. That's a lot to say if you had to do a speed class on repeating. But I'm sure the content of what we're going to hear is good. But before you jump into that, help me out there, because I'm always one who likes to be a good listener as a host, not necessarily the one who just blow fates. And you know that's why we have great guests. But I have to ask this question before we move forward, where and what is the governance when the Internet started? I mean it's global or was it actually here in the United States? Because I've never got another answer to a good answer to that. Tell us who is the governance originally on this whole internet, if there even was at all one one at all?
Speaker 1: Well, well, your pointing a finger where it should be pointed, and that is is that you know the Internet itself in nineteen ninety six when it was launched, you know it is autonomous. You just think it's like it's a something that's automated, that just runs itself. Do you know, it really doesn't need anything except one thing, which is called the root zone file. And the root zone file is like a phone book for the Internet. It's the thing that has that ties together a URL and an IP address with that. And what we did is we controlled that root zone file at the Commerce Department and had a contract on it for many years, and then during the Obama administration at the end they put it out so that publicly now and globally it is run by i CAN, which is the International Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers, and that is it's been a disaster in my opinion, because there's no accountability and so and China and some others have had too much hand in it. That makes me nervous as well. But when we gave up the root zone there, we took the only accountability there really was over the global Internet and we handed it over and that, in my opinion, was a huge mistake.
Speaker 2: Well, I couldn't bray more, and not just to go raw raw America. I mean, there's obviously more stories and that's why we have guests like yourself, But I want to remind the listeners, you're listening to the Doctor Sky experience here with me Steve Gates on talk radio seventy seven WABC, New York City and around the world, the number one talk radio station here in America. I'm a privilege to have our special guests Scott Cleveland. He's the founder, executive director, and board director of this organization called Restore US Institute. They're located on the web simply Storessinstitute dot org. And what do I stand for? The whole motto here simply is this restore humanity online. But Scott, please continue on this. I can. I never really paid attention, and I'm being honest with you in the audience. I kind of read it in one of our news reports that the what the authority was given over or we lost it. But again, let's get into a little bit more here in this particular interview of what you've written as an op ed in town Hall just recently. Again, the title of this particular article of declaration of independence from unchecked technological tyranny, lots to say, but as you describe it, and I quote unfettered, free and open Internet end quote policy originally made sense to nurture a promising nascent Internet experiment, but as the past quarter century has proven, a permanent trajectory of anarchic impunity to harm others or a mature Internet is mindless madness. Translate that into what everybody out there needs to know from just that well.
Speaker 1: And the reason I came up with the term mindless madness because there wasn't a good word in the English language to capture how bad this is. Like on my web website restore us Institute dot org, I have the mindless madness category and I have like they are the ten outcomes when you have a a technology like the Internet that everyone does everything everywhere for life, work and play on this technology. At the beginning, it was a separate place. We kind of, you know, almost worship it, and I idolized it and thought about it as this utopia. And now it's fully integrated in everything, and so it really shouldn't be considered another place. It's it's like another dimension. It's like if we have a you know, we have our mind, and we have in our soul, we have a conscience, and it's another dimension on top of that that's an artificial one that tries to replicate most everything in the real world. So did that help a little bit in under staying that better, Steeve, No, it.
Speaker 2: Absolutely does, And that's why I'm saying this is fascinating me. I could go on with you and be a listener more than a talker for hours on this very subject because it really disturbs me. Scott. You know, I'm just one guy whore's billions of people. Now I hear the world describes the number of people on the planet, there's about eight billion souls. I mean not to say that that's too much, too little, or what have you. But the problem that I see is now we're going back to big tech and we all know, right or wrong, what of course Dorsey did with Twitter and just you know, censoring people on there that they didn't like for whatever reason whatsoever. You know, the big things that go on with Facebook describe to us in simpletons. We'll get back into the op ed in more detail. But for the average family out there, what's some of the precautions that you think people need to know about, especially when children are, you know, using the internet. What could be the argument if teachers are saying, hey, do your homework on the internet. There's what no boundary it seems unless parents put controls on them. But I talk in the broad sense here. What would you tell parents is the biggest issues with this technological tyranny?
Speaker 1: Well, I recommend that they really need to restrict access to it. Kids should not be on the internet, real real young kids, and they and there's huge pressure to do it, but they don't need to be. And what you'll see is the big tech when they have their kids and they send them to private schools or whatever, they don't let them use internet technology either. They get to know that, they know how addictive, how manipulative it is. How you do not I emphasize and do not want to wire a young child's brain with in the early years because they're so impressionable. And you know, I worry. We know what happens like China or in Russia where a child grows up five or seven years as an orphan and never gets touched or gets hugged or gets paid any attention to and they're wired in a way where they just don't have the same personal interpersonal skills. It's one of the saddest things.
Speaker 2: And would you describe that as transhumanism in a form? I mean, you know, we could go into that dimension, but transhumanism is that somewhat relevant to what you're talking about here of what the overuse of the internet can do to younger people. It changes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've always had a heart for the young people, you know, a from parents. My kids are grown up. But it's that's the thing that disturbs me the most about the Internet and Internet policy is we have abandoned our children for twenty five years. I mean for five administrations, thirteen Congresses, and seventeen Supreme Court justices have neglected to protect the American people from online harms and crime for twenty five years. And it's it's just unconscionable. I mean I should Can I just do a little sidelight here to give you.
Speaker 2: A little that's why we want. We want to learn from our guests. Yeah, that's what this is about. Go ahead, please there.
Speaker 1: The Supreme Court got involved in this in nineteen ninety seven. There was a Communications Decency Act that was trying to protect children from accessing porn. The lawyers found it and the Supreme Court found it to be technically poorly written, which I agree with, and it that that's that was a problem. So they struck down as an as a abridgment of adults free speech because it was denying their acts that adult access to porn. Well, the Communications Decency Act was put in there for a reason to keep pornography from kids. And as we know from the research sense, it has been rampant and it's gotten you know, children or you know, on the average age of being porn a way before ten years old. And so you know, it's just that's a horrible thing. But they had ten parts of that law, but they struck down because once you are taking down some of it, they their precedents say take down all of it. Well, when they did that, something horrible happened, and they haven't fixed it. You know, they didn't fix it since. And that was in nineteen ninety six. Section five oh eight was a criminal law passed as part of that law that said they created criminal penalties for coercing or enticing children for sex or sex trafficking for prostitution. Right, they overturned that as and when every when the judges over the last twenty years interpret it and go back to that thing, they go back and look and said, you know, wow, well I guess if you you know, if you're going to call its free speech to pimp children or try and you know, coerce them in that way. That's not freedom of speech. That's heinous. That's the one with inhuman and amorl decisions I think the Supreme Court has probably ever made so for twenty years, Congress nor they got revisited it until Congress revisited with the Sex Trafficking Bill in two thousand and I think nineteen. Well, I'm trying to tell you that's how callous and how bad it has been towards children. That and only because I went in and deep dived and compared stuff and figured out and then when you know I saw it in my research, I almost want to cry.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, I mean it's very said, and we're.
Speaker 1: Talking about pending yourself attended. There are millions of countless children or fed to predators for the last twenty years.
Speaker 2: That's horrible. I mean, there needs to be a stop to this when we have so many issues on the table here. But today, once again, welcome to the Ductors Guy experience here on Talk Radio seventy seven w ABC out of New York City and around the world of privilegen honor to have Scott Cleveland. He's involved here as the executive director of the Stories Institute dot org, and he has an op ed that we're going to little slice up a little bit here so we can move forward and talk about some ways that people can actually hopefully protect themselves in our guest opinion. But it's interesting here the op ed town Hall just recently a declaration of independence from unchecked technological tyranny. You describe and here you go through a number of points. So if you could give us the basic synopsis of that op ed, just give us some more details from what we need to know that we're not paying attention to, from our own country and our constitutions that should be enforced here.
Speaker 1: Yes, and you know we're about a year and a half ago. I got the idea of using the Declaration of Independence because as a way to tell the story here and to tell the story in a constitutional way, in a way that you know, we you know, the Decoration of Independence in seventeen seventy six was hugely influential in world history, and the Constitution then grew out of it as a few years later. And why I got this thought, and I said, because I was dealing with big tech problems at the time, and I said, I wonder if tyrants were the same back then as they are now, and lo and behold. I went and read it, and I went, oh, my goodness, there's twenty nine tier in these the King George did and then I've come up with twenty that are the heart of the Declaration of Independence for unchecked technological tyranny. And lo and behold, the tyrants of today used the same tricks and the same arm twisting that they used two hundred and forty years ago. So that's the reason why I did it in this format, because also it's important that I wanted the government to take it seriously because and we'll get to this a little bit later, but because we recommend to reconstitute the Constitution, because in nineteen ninety six, the constitutional authority was taken away from the Internet, even though it was over it from ninety one to ninety ninety five. But the reason I tell you it in this context is that a lot of bad things have happened, and we people tend to think, oh, you know, freedom and liberty, and you know, that's the thing it's made America, and it has and they think, oh, the Internet came along and perfected it. It was like perfect freedom. No no, no, no, that's what my research is basically found. It has some undermined liberty, equality and justice and humanity so much at the core, and we are as a as a as a people and as a nation are much much worse off because of it. I mean to summarize it in the op ed where it's said there are three chief tyrannies basically losses of freedom that we've had that and yet there are more, but these are the ones that make it personal for every one of your listeners. Is the three are. First, it in humanely prioritizes protecting technology over protecting people and children. Second, it's unjustly grants technology impunity over people, meaning they can do what they want with no risk or punishment, and it unfairly empowers them. Technology empowers technology to control and govern people without any rights to process or access to justice. And so essentially, online you're dehumanized. You know that you're called a user, You're not a person like a user, like an addict. You're butt and sold as data, you know, or you're an avatar. But all of those things are inanimate. You're not a human. You know, a living, breathing human that bleeds or.
Speaker 2: Bruises or die in good sense, right, And so.
Speaker 1: They treat us like commercial chattel where our personal data is bought and sold constantly. Immediately it is we're indentured servants because they have all of our data and so and we know that there is a you know, we're second class citizens. We've had our rights taken away, and so we are not the humans we are in the real world and online we are humanized and devalued and disenfranchised.
Speaker 2: I couldn't agree with you more, my friend. But let me ask you this guy. We just had a recent guest there on the Doctor skuy EXPERIENCEIALM named Mark Morano, and he wrote an interesting book, a rather lengthy book, but we got him on to discuss it than we did. I think justice to the book and his great guest. It's called The Great Rest and obviously weming into the Great Reset and how they're changing the whole world. And this is a whole global thing. So if we're talking about a constitutional standard here for America's you know, the users here, how does that fly in the face of global governance? Because I would imagine as much as I'm a proud American who wants to see what you're talking about come true. Where are all the nooks and crannies in this from the global side? I mean, it does it seems like an even bigger fight, don't you think because we here in America want to do this. I'm sure we need to control the Internet better in a constitutional way. What kind of forces I'm asking you are out there that are on that global side for what we call global governance? What's saying there is.
Speaker 1: No global governance because the Eland hasn't done anything through the International Calcumnications Union, so there is no real governance. It's anarchy globally and the rest of the world. Even though that we were the leader in internet policy back in nineteen ninety six, and we you know, IBM basically was the company, the big company back then, and they went and got seventy or eighty countries to buy into you know, e commerce and all that. But what sense are Almost every other major country has come up with their own sovereign or national policy. Sadly, you know, China has taken a lead, and their's is a nineteen eighty four Orwellian It's not super control, bad thing, and they've taught it to like several dozen other autocracies around the world have putin that created his own Russian Net and it used it as a pretext to go after Ukraine, and then the EU, UK the New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, Australia. Those countries or the EU have basically created put their constitution or their way of doing things online, and they control it. We are now the laggard and we're the only country that I'm big country that is supposed to be civilized, that has a wild West Internet. And you know, I just shake my head and say when will. That's what restore US Institute dot org is all about. We are here doing a few things, which is we know what the root cause of all the problems are. Because if you know the root cause, you know what the solution is. And the solution is restoring constitutional authority over the US Internet in US policy. And what that does is we if you know what is causing the problem, you want to undo it. In the same way when you remove the constitution, if you want to fix it, you put the constitution back in, and then you get intended consequences, not the unintended bad consequences over the last twenty five years. Right, So, and as a country, we need to come together and have a modern, an updated, modern policy because right now, when you have a wild less policy, it's very primitivist. Why don't we use that term. Well, when you take policy is absence of government. Well, before we had government, it was primitive. I mean, you know, you had tribal or you had the family that were your only protection. But it was might as right law to jungle. It was nasty. You know who wasn't Hobbes's nasty life was nasty, brutish and short back in you know, natural law of all. So we you're right to ask about the rest of the countries, but we need to take care of us now because everybody else is taking care of their people.
Speaker 2: Interesting, and we look at China obviously, you know, I was scratching my head from a minute saying, Wow, their internet whole policy is run what it's like a great filter. I mean I can only imagine can you describe that the listeners out there, since many of us have not been to China? The people communists, you know, the communist government, how do they do that? I mean, they just have this massive thing where everything coming in and out of China has this massive filter. What don't they allow and on the dark side, it looks like they have ultimate control there in a different way.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, z went you know, a very you know, communist and away from the market that they had for a long time, and it's taking them to a very much in nineteen eighty four, you know, totalitarian state. And just like in Orwell they had the telescreen, they have the Internet now and essentially they can track and they have thing called social capital where you know, you have to you know, spy on your friends and family and tell you know, the government if they're doing something wrong, and they can they know where you are and what you're doing and all. I mean. So it's the worst. And you know the other autocracies out there use it the same way. Now, we showed them how I mean. And you know Snowden back in you know, the guy at the NSA who stole event and data, he was the one who showed that we were listening to everybody and surveilling everybody around the world as well. So we lost all credibility internationally when they realized that, you know, the Internet wasn't this gift everybody, but it was a listening post for us in our NSA.
Speaker 2: You know, you bring up some interesting points here, but moving forward, you come up with solutions to the problem, not just to talk about it. And I'm very privileged, you know, to have you here to talk about this. Let's start to have a little conversation about the petition that you have up on your website restore us Institute dot org and what this means, so that people who may be scratching their heads saying, wow, you know, this is a big problem, and our special guest Scott is telling us all about the dangers of an unfettered Internet and what's going on in the past and what we need to do. And it usually boils down to what can I do as a citizen. So let's get into that conversation and talking about the thing that you advise people to take a look at and hopefully read it, sign it, and then be part of this movement to protect our Internet and restore it back to a constitutional type of authority. Please carry on. This is exciting.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much for that, because it's really helpful. I mean, we did put together changed out org. We have it in you know, it's explained in kind of normal easy language, you know, for the petition changed out. Org is the one that does it, you know that can do it at the largest scale, and this is going to run and tell you know, I it could take years, it could be done quickly, but it was written as a document in the Declaration of Independence form that it is in to be relevant five years from now, ten years from now, or fifty years from now. It is written to be historically accurate and historically relevant. So when somebody looks back and wants to understand, how did this all fit together, and how did it happen, and how did it fit into democracy and into good government and everything. So what we're asking is it's a little bit, it's longer than normal than people would normally read. This is a very uh, you know, important problem. It is one that I already explained how for twenty five years both parties have just left it on autopilot to be an anarchic and there well we can talk in a minute about big tech and all that and prestiege, but they until the American public, you know, is interested and says, why are my children being fed to the wolves? Why are you not protecting us? I mean, for example, you know, Russia and China are you know, China has stolen all of our intellectual property and our trade secrets, and they've broken into almost they stole my security clearance in twenty three million other ones. So and then the Russians use cybercrime and ransomware, they run it and they you know, we're kidnapped constantly by Russia. I mean, we're like a third you know, a Banana republic when it comes to the Internet. And so this is really serious. And what we've done with the declaration is the twenty tyrannies are and grievances will help people realize and see this holistically. What we're doing is we realize the Internet is holistic, the policy is holistic, how it works, it all fits together. And if you don't address it and help educate people so that they can see how it affects everything. You know, culture and society and the economy and markets and the security and public safety and raising your children, everything we know in life is being affected and disrupted and you know, screwed up.
Speaker 2: And so I got to ask you this, So we start off with this. In your opinion, I mean, it's the most outrageous thing where we're hearing here about this ungovernance thing and the non constitutionality of things going on on the internet. You know, why is our government so asleep on this? I mean you would always imagine it's too common sense a thing, and yet you'll bring it to our attention. What's been the real problem with this government? Who if you want to name names, I mean, who's killed this concept in the government up till the present time? And why can't we seem to get this thing going the way you would think from a common sense standpoint, everything you're saying makes sense. Why don't they think that way?
Speaker 1: Now, let me give you the common sense answer and you'll go, oh, okay, what do you have? Is on the internet? There is one law that's Section two thirty, which people have heard about, and that's the thing that gives them immunity or impunity to censor. The right calls it censorship, the left calls it misinformation. So we know, like in civil law or in criminal law, there are many, many dozens of crimes or things that you can do wrong. Right now, we have section two thirty and it was based written for defamation, and so it is telling the world, in America, and in America, there's only one crime, and there's only one way to look at the law, which is defamation. So everything now is looked at as free speech. That's nuts. It is a all purpose conduct. It is comprehensive, you know, it's criminal behavior, commercial behavior. All of that is done on the Internet, and not all of it is free speech, but that's the way it's treated. And because big Tech knows, they have everybody focused on the free speech stuff. Free speech is we could, you know, quibble one to five percent of the Internet problems and there's ten thousand voices in Washington fighting over the free speech aspect, and we're going you don't need us to be the ten thous first. We want to be the first because we're the only ones right now that's focusing on the other ninety nine or ninety five percent, you know, the fentinel problem, the cybercrime, the cyber bullying. Because a lot of people working on each individual problem, nobody's looking at it systemically except what we are. We're trying to pull together a coalition. But why it's happened and why they can't get over is both sides, you know, the left and the right, are completely addicted to the political fundraising through through social media and big tech and you know, Facebook, they give anger five points and they give likes one point, and so they incentivize anger and hate. It's makes some more money. And the thing is is both parties make so much money online fundraising. They're addicted to it, and so they literally the way I describe this, anybody who's watched, you know, five or six year olds play soccer, and what it is is there might be twenty kids out there, but they're all right around the ball and they're all kicking, either trying to kick the ball or kicking each other in the shin. That is what our two parties and Congress and the parties are doing. It's this giant five six year old soccer match where they are so bent on kicking the ball or kicking the shins of their opponents that they're you know, they literally can't come together. And because they're so polarized, and if they could just look up. The problem is is because of big tech, because of the policy, because of the design, we have worshiped and put technology and innovation and the Internet as an idol that it is worshiped, and they do everything possible to protect the technology. And what you'll see in our conclusion of the Declaration of independence here is we need to restore we the people, people primacy. If you're a person of faith, you know that you know people are made in the image of God and that they're precious. If you're not, you know that people are precious because they have human rights and they deserve to be treated as human, not as in the animate objects. And the thing is is both parties and all of Washington is so you know, kind of captured and creatures of the technology world that they have forgotten the people. That's why, right, this is interesting to go to the people here.
Speaker 2: Right, that's interesting you bring this up because it's not a simple blame game of saying, oh, I'm a Republican, it's the Democrats and then the Democrats excuse me blaming the Republicans. You're telling me this is a systemic problem. And the main motivating thing here is you're talking about fund raising. Yeah, we forgot about the mother's milk politics, So let's ignore the real issues. But we'll carry on in the same old way. What so we can generate more revenue. So we need to be restoring our Internet here with what you're talking about with Restore us into Institute dot org. And our special guest today here the doctor Skuy Experience. Proud to have him, Scott Cleland. He's the executive director of this organization. And again the website that you can learn so much more about is Restore us Institute dot org. Now, if they want to go and look at this declaration, please navigate us through the internet. Where can they go and see this and actually read it and hopefully agree. And so you go to Restore US Institute dot org.
Speaker 1: It's very easy. It'll say it'll say Declaration of independent Petition. Click on it. You can read the summary of it and you can read the summary part easily and then it's you know, another clique can give you the fixed page declaration and it, you know, enumerates the grievances. There's also we're we're looking for the long term here. This is going to you know, take a big effort at some time. We call it the mindful Many, and that is is that we know that you know, there are Americans. You know, the old adage is, you know the only thing for evil to triumph over good is for good people to do nothing. And I believe there's still a remnant and still a lot of Americans that are good people. They need to step up and uh, you know, they can sign you know, they can learn about it and sign the petition, they can join the movement, and they can donate. I mean, this is we're trying to start something from scratch. We've figured out what the cause of the problem is. And it's like any scientist or any somebody who's trying to cure a disease or whatever. They'll tell if you figure out what's causing it, you can cure it. It's easy. A hard thing is knowing what you're trying.
Speaker 2: To fix, you know, not learn here. And I hate to cut you short, but our time allotment today obviously every dictates by the Ploughtcare, even in this particular podcast edition that we're doing here and also for broadcasts at the future time. But if you could give us in a couple of minutes, minute or two, just the summation here, the points, and I'd love them to of course go to simply restore Usinstitute dot org. Learn so much more about what Scott and his organization stands for. And it's a real honor to have you here, but you get the floor for the next two minutes because thank you. That's what our time allotment is today to give us a synopsis of why this is important, what people need to do well.
Speaker 1: This is something a problem that affects all Americans. So threehundred and thirty plus million plus you know everybody out there that I'm talking to, either you or you've loved ones or people you know are victims of cybercrime, identity, theft, cyber bullying, cyber harassment, or the fraud or ransomware. It's affected you, and hopefully you will help us help you, your loved ones and everyone because we are looking at this. Look everybody bleeds, bruises and dies the same way. Like for example, one hundred thousand people have died for penteral poisoning. It's because of illegal online for our pharmacies ninety seven percent. So we help us help you, your children, your everyone unless we come together and we can. I mean, when people look at what we're asking and saying, if you're in the mindful many what we're saying is if you believe in the Golden Rule, if you believe in sovereignty, the Declaration of Independence, Constitution, bill rights, rule of law, civil precedence, duty of care, and oath of office to the Constitution, human rights. If you believe in those things, those are the standards of authority in the United States. You're with us. It's not like we're all we're trying to do is restore humanity, justice and safety online because there's no man, there's no justice. It's awful. And the thing is is this can and do it over time if enough people are willing to help.
Speaker 2: Yes, Scott, thank you. We'd like to talk about this in the future and talk more with you in depth on this particular subject in which your organization stands for. Again, here of this experience, the Doctor Skuy Experience on Talk Radio seventy seven WABC, New York City, proud and around the world the number one talk radio station in America, and thanks to our producer Richard Dugan for making it happen. Great stories here that is doom and normally our theme goes to the subject matters of astronomy, space, aviation, and weather, celebrity guests in the mix, but let's not forget. The Doctor Skuy Experience talks about common sense interviews and experiences about our American heritage and American exceptionalism, and that is why we had to say it's restore Usinstitute dot org. Simply this restore Humanity online. But if you be kind of have to stay on the line with us as we go to the heartbreak here. I do appreciate your time, and ladies and gentlemen, thank you so much for joining us here. I hope you're enjoying this and as we continue to move through time and space or great gap from all these from have a great