Speaker 1: I don't think the show really is officially started until Tricia shares with us the first thing that made her.
Speaker 2: Last when I'm hungry. Nothing is funny and everyone's ugly. And I feel a.
Speaker 3: Little bit like that today because Sandy didn't have creamer for my coffee.
Speaker 4: Oh, your day is off, the.
Speaker 2: Most important thing, Like I go to sleep at night excited to drink my coffee in the morning, and I forgot to get more creamer last night and I had to improvise with the spray creamer, the spray cream topic cream yeah, really, yeah, and a little bit. Why don't you just use milk because I didn't have any. I didn't have any milk, so I use I figured that was kind of the same if you melted it.
Speaker 3: My coffee's off. I feel like i'm off today.
Speaker 4: Oh boy, I'm in for it's gonna be a tough show today.
Speaker 3: Nothing's funny and everyone's ugly.
Speaker 1: That's like a friend of mine, when I was in the car with him and he was driving, he does you ever noticed anybody that's going faster than you are slower than use a jerk? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's true. And I recognize that. When I called him out and I'm like, it is okay when.
Speaker 4: I do it.
Speaker 1: Everybody is an idiot that's not doing what you're doing. Very very very very true. Hey, coming up on the show today, Tricia, I got good news for you. Yeah, Mike to Rico, You're gonna get more Mike to Rico and I.
Speaker 3: Got to let the man sleep for a little while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just a funny little piece about Mike Terrico's schedule by visiting www dot r dot bank remember FDI see, like many of you, Tricia fell in love with Mike to Rico during the Olympics. Can I ask you a question, Yes, you knew who Mike Urico was prior to the olymp O.
Speaker 3: That's sure.
Speaker 2: You've seen him host other sports events throughout the interesting.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like you really got close to him during the Olympics.
Speaker 2: Like I really discovered him during the Olympics. Olympics and I my first thing with him was I was like.
Speaker 3: He's on all the time. When is this man sleeping? I was worried for his health.
Speaker 2: And I just kept watching him because I kept seeing him every single time.
Speaker 3: And I was like, he's really good at his job. He's great, He's got such a nice space.
Speaker 1: Well you're not alone and America is now like I miss Mike.
Speaker 3: I miss Mike once the Olympics ended.
Speaker 1: And one of my radio friends and your friend, Spencer mc spencer ten yes sent us this for those worried about Mike.
Speaker 5: The Olympic Games are overs.
Speaker 2: NBC Olympics prime time host Mike Terriico.
Speaker 5: Does your relationship with the omnipresent Olympic host have to be?
Speaker 4: It's been great top to bottom.
Speaker 5: The upcoming NBC's schedule says, no way coming this fall.
Speaker 3: Mad about Mike to Rico, How I met your Tarrico? It's always Mikey and Taricoville.
Speaker 5: The price is Mike, Oh why five Turrico? So you think you can Turiko?
Speaker 3: Two and a half, Mike's.
Speaker 5: Mighty Morphin Power to Ricos, Walker.
Speaker 3: To Rico, Ranger, Sponge, Mike Square, t.
Speaker 5: Rico, Mike Rider, Law and Order, Special, Toco Unit.
Speaker 3: And The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon starring Mike Rico.
Speaker 5: The new NBC fall schedule is terrific, or should I say to Rico, horrific? We will never let you escape him.
Speaker 4: Every one of those shows would be number one.
Speaker 2: Yes, they would, Mike love it that everybody else fell in love with him apparently as much as I did during the Olympics.
Speaker 4: He's just a likable guy, right, so good at his job. Right, he can go.
Speaker 1: From talking to Flavor flav Snoop Dog to hardcore sports with somebody.
Speaker 3: Else, right. And the thing is the way he talks.
Speaker 2: It's like he has He's as knowledgeable about every single solitary sporting event that was going on during the Olympics.
Speaker 3: Ye, Like it's like he knew everything about it. That was his specialization, a specialty.
Speaker 2: He's like the doctor when you go to a doctor's appointment and they come into the room and they don't make you feel rushed, and they're very calm and they'll let you ask all your questions.
Speaker 3: That's how Mike Trico is.
Speaker 1: I'm sure Mike's taking a little downtime before the NFL season kicks off and it's being back at it again.
Speaker 4: Stay with us.
Speaker 1: We've got more coming up on one o three point one Austin's eighties station and on your smart device. Just say play one oh three point one Austin's eighty station on iHeartRadio. It's your friend, Sandy. I've got a friendly reminder from my friends at Kangaroof.
Speaker 4: You know them.
Speaker 1: They've been taking care of Central Texas for more than twenty years, and not only do Kangaroof's team of advisors do great work, but they're also really thoughtful. The other day they reminded me that it's been almost a year since that terrible storm we had last September. That one really packed a wallop, and the damaged roofs all across Texas. Some homeowners are still dealing with the problem. Here's the thing to remember. Many insurance companies have a one year deadline to file claims. If you miss the deadline, insurance won't cover repairs. So if you have damage from the storm, Kangaroof can help not only with repairs, but also with the insurance process once you file your insurance claim. This is really helpful stuff because the insurance process can be complicated. If you have questions about your roof, give my friends at Kingaroof a call. They even perform complimentary inspections. Find them online at kangaroof dot com. I'd like to start this out with I have a small problem with this, but I'm gonna.
Speaker 4: Do it anyway.
Speaker 3: You acknowledge it. We shouldn't, but we're gonna.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I think the kids call it spilling the tea.
Speaker 1: Is that what it's called when when you're talking trash about someone or gossip or something. But apparently workers on film sets shared on Reddit actors and actresses that are a pain to work with.
Speaker 4: Now this is anybody.
Speaker 1: I could go on there and say I worked with Scarlett Johanson and here's how she was.
Speaker 4: No one's gonna fact check that.
Speaker 3: Nobody can verify any of this.
Speaker 1: Right, that's the word verify. Good word, Trisha, thank you very much. But that's not gonna stop us. We're gonna do it anyway. Apparently Blake Lively, someone said, is the most entitled, snobbiest and rudest person to deal with, and that she threw tantrums.
Speaker 3: I'm shocked by that, are you?
Speaker 2: I'm shocked by that, just by just how her persona on social media and especially between her and her husband, Ryan Reynolds, and he's been dubbed one of the nicest guys in the industry, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I find that hard to believe. So I don't know.
Speaker 1: I find this next one hard to believe because I've met him a couple several times, doctor Phil.
Speaker 3: You've met doctor Phil several times? Do I not know this?
Speaker 4: I don't tell you everything.
Speaker 3: You should tell me things like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I met doctor Phil probably three times twice at different radio events. Yeah, I'm sure he was acting differently than he may when he's working with his people at work for him. But someone said he has a no eye contact rule. That's just complete bs, and that he is one of the nastiest, most self absorbed people.
Speaker 4: I don't believe that first.
Speaker 3: So I believe that at all is a doctor to help people. That's his whole thing.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Scarlett Johansson, I don't know how Scarlet Johansson can be called a called very high maintenance and demanding things left and right if she's the same person you see doing interviews, because she.
Speaker 2: Seems so chill, right right. A lot of these are shocking. Here's a couple more. And we know this about James cordon right. Yeah, these rumors have been flying about James Cordy and they've been.
Speaker 1: Flying around a lot from different sources that he won't talk to anyone except the most senior crew and he thinks he's above everyone. Now, what I do believe is that Steven Sagall is just a jerk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but who cares about Stephen Siagatt.
Speaker 2: When was the last time he was on the set of anything and anybody had to work with them?
Speaker 4: That's true? Yeah.
Speaker 1: Others on the list, Russell Crowe, they say super arrogant and self important.
Speaker 4: Well, he was Gladiator, so he can be.
Speaker 3: I know, but do you think he's really like that? I don't know, are we?
Speaker 2: You think we're tricked by these people's you know, personas that they put out there.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: I tend to think most people are good people, you know, and I probably shouldn't. It's probably a fault to do that because most people are terrible.
Speaker 2: I think it's better to operate in that space than the automatically assume that everybody is horrible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the last one on this Again, these aren't verified, but read it says right. Readers say Ben Stiller and John Cusack both very entitled. Exactly what you would expect from them.
Speaker 2: I would expect nothing but hilarity from them, right, exactly. That's weird, you know what. I think this is all a bunch of crap, this list, I know, but it's fun to talk about, I know. Trust you want to be a judge a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do. I'm sorry, but I do.
Speaker 4: I don't know if it's judgy or not, but I have a theory. I saw that you know who Matt Lionard. Matt Lionard is.
Speaker 3: Is he in sports?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: He was a Heisman Trophy winning quarterback at USC played a few years in the NFL, and now real good looking. Yes, and now he's a commentator on one of the networks I don't know. Well, he and his girlfriend, Josie Lauren are expecting a baby. Okay, it's baby number three for them. And he's got a baby with a previous girlfriend as well, so he's got three kids, one on the way. So I saw this story and I was like, huh, I never heard of Josie Lauren before.
Speaker 4: Who is she? This is you know, his girlfriend?
Speaker 1: And I in my mind I pictured what a guy like Matt Leinert what his girlfriend would look like before I googled Josie Lauren. Okay, so then I googled Josie Lauren and I saw a picture of her and it was not what I was expecting.
Speaker 3: Okay, should I google her right.
Speaker 1: Now if you want to go ahead? But I'll tell you, in my eyes, she looks like an average girl. She just looks like a normal, regular girl. It's not what I was expecting from a Heisman Trophy winning quarterbacks.
Speaker 4: She's cute, she's super cute. She's not. She's right, she's super cute. That's the perfect word. She's not.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm looking at him too, Lioner.
Speaker 1: Here's my question. Yeah, here's my question. Can you judge a guy by his wife or his girlfriend? Like if he had some bimbo girlfriend, she's not. This girl just looks like a normal, average, good look, cute girl.
Speaker 4: Right. You see where I'm going with this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, if you see a guy and I had to clicked on Josie Lauren and she was this Hollywood bimbo ish looking you know what I'm saying, if she was, yes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's not.
Speaker 4: She's not.
Speaker 2: So your question is, can you judge the guys on who their girlfriends are or who their their wives are?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: I mean I think in most instances you can.
Speaker 2: In fact, I was with my cousin last week and she was talking about this friend of her husband who's this much older.
Speaker 3: Guy, million million, million, millionaire.
Speaker 2: Right, crap, ton of money, and he is now going into his fourth marriage, and when he came to Key West invited them to come out and meet his new fiance. And she's like, a, I don't know less than half his age, and just I mean it kind of lined up like I've never met this guy. I don't see what either one of them look like. But she described the girl to me. And then the fact that I know that the guy is this much much older, fourth marriage rich guy. I totally judge the guy based on what I information I had, So.
Speaker 1: Based on this with Josi Lauren, I now like Matt Weiner. I did not like him before.
Speaker 2: Wait why did you not like him before? Because he was a usc quarterack. Jesus's the only reason why. Here's what I'm going to tell you.
Speaker 3: He's cute.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna say this guy is hotter than a firecracker. He's super cute and she's super cute. And they're gonna have incredibly cute brown haired babies.
Speaker 3: That's for sure. They are because they both have super brown hair. There.
Speaker 2: I think they're cute as a button. So she makes me like him more. Just like you said, the exact reason, right.
Speaker 1: If you'd have clicked on that and it looked like some you know what I mean, Yeah, some made up I want to be influence, you know what.
Speaker 3: I'm saying exactly.
Speaker 4: Then I would have been like, hell, I'm Matt. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Or when you see a guy who's not very attractive but the girl is ridiculously hot, that tells you a lot too.
Speaker 3: You guys clearly got to.
Speaker 4: Have a lot of money.
Speaker 1: So I think when people meet you, they like they're going to like me more.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, you're cute. Thank You can't take a photo to save your life.
Speaker 3: I can't, y'all. Really in real life, I really think I'm cuter.
Speaker 2: I know I'm cuter in real life than my photographs suggest.
Speaker 4: Is that.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that to be arrogant. I feel like I'm just trying to give myself a little bit of help there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you just need to I don't know, you just need to take more pictures.
Speaker 3: You don't think there's anything that I can do about how I photograph? How do I fix that? How do I change that? I don't know there's something to be done.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: You're not on an island.
Speaker 2: Girlfriends and wives can can be how people judge the guys. Yes, I mean, it's just the way it is. It might not be right, but it's just the way it.
Speaker 4: Is it is.
Speaker 1: If you've been following the drama with the Olympic gymnast Jordan Chiles and her bronze medal, Tricia's got an update and she said someone has come along to help.
Speaker 4: We've got it in just a moment in the story.
Speaker 1: We'd love Tricia just to add to the list of reasons for you to hate snakes.
Speaker 3: I don't need much more.
Speaker 4: Tricia hates a snake.
Speaker 3: God, I hate a snake. Terrified of a snake.
Speaker 1: Well, a snake caused a power outage that left about eleven thousand customers in Virginia without electricity. Snake slithered into a high voltage area, made contact with the transformer and shut things down.
Speaker 2: Did he get fried, because it's all worth it If he did he got.
Speaker 1: Fried, and they have not specified what type of snake was involved.
Speaker 4: Oh, I know it is what you got. There is a dead snake. Got stories we love all.
Speaker 2: Right, So everybody's been keeping up at the fact that Jordan Chiles was stripped of her bron medal. A lot of controversy about that appealed over and over real quick, before I get to the good part of this story. What I'm gonna say is, I think it's crazy that she got stripped of the medal.
Speaker 3: The only time people have been stripped.
Speaker 2: In the past is for cheating or for failing a drug test, not for the four seconds that supposedly her coaches were late. Anyway, we're gonna go on from that. Here's the part that I think is funny.
Speaker 3: Sandy. You know who's not gonna let that stand. Flava Fla of course.
Speaker 2: For any injust after coming to Jelly Rolls Rescue, after sending the girls the water polo team to the Olympics, now he's going to uh, he's reaching out to Jordan Chiles and this is what he posted. Yo, Jordan Chiles, I'm gonna make you a bronze clock necklace. And that's something no one else.
Speaker 3: Has hit me up. Girl, I got you.
Speaker 2: He's getting He's given her something in replacement of her bronze medal, being and way and I love it.
Speaker 4: Flavor Flav has become the ultimate opportunist.
Speaker 1: But in a nice way, right, But he's he's inserting himself into issues he's got nothing.
Speaker 2: To do with, nothing to do with but he's doing it, I think with a good heart, and he's genuinely trying help. He's not just doing it for his own.
Speaker 4: For his brand, for his brand.
Speaker 2: I just don't like, where has this Flavor flav been this whole time?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just think it's ready to all of a sudden. In the past what six eight months, he's.
Speaker 1: Saving Red Lobster Cape saving Red Lobster and doing their TV commercials. I don't know if you know that he came to the women's water polo teams rescue and sponsors, raised money for them and got a got a photo with the team with his bonnet on with the cat.
Speaker 4: So funny.
Speaker 1: And now he's jumping in on Jordan Childs and the bronze medal.
Speaker 3: A bronze clock necklace.
Speaker 1: Flavor Flav. I'll tell you what, we could use some more to listeners. If you want to help us out, you.
Speaker 4: Would dive into help to help us out, that would be great.
Speaker 3: Oh, I think that's amazing.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm sure it's gonna make Jordan Childs feel good, but I'm not sure it's going to make it all better, but at least he's trying to help