Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What what's going to happen?
Speaker 3: I'll take what Well, what's up everybody, and welcome back to another Headless is magical, man bag. I got my co host Nick joining me here tonight. He's a little bit sick. So Nick, tell where they can find.
Speaker 2: You, huh at the Occult Rejects.
Speaker 4: That's on all major podcasts. Bitchoot Well never, I mean I'm be toaling, honest. You can go and pitchoot and find something. I don't think I posted ship there probably a year. It's just a pain in the ass of a platform. What uh, bitch you rumble and YouTube and yeah, old major podcasts. And we do also have a cult research institute dot org.
Speaker 2: Keep forgetting to promote that.
Speaker 4: If you like to read, there's tons and tons of free information on them.
Speaker 3: So absolutely We've got a couple of interesting symbols tonight. I'll start with mine. Oh, it's so simple. I had to just do the torch. The torch. What could be said about the torch. It's the symbol of heaven. It's also the symbol of the underworld. It's the symbol of enlightenment, it's the symbol of carrying the truth with you, and it's associated with Prometheus as well as Hecate and the underworld goddesses and gods. So there's a lot of stuff going on with the torch in Greek symbolism, as well as what we're going to be talking about a little bit later, which which is the Zarathustrian reference of the fire worshipers. So the Zarathustrians, right, the ones who worshiped the Mythris cult in Persia had a constantly burning fire. They've got a fire over there now that I think has been burning for I don't know, three four thousand years, so they've just been constantly feeding it and it's by far one of the oldest continual fires in existence. There was one in Rome, but they put it out after, you know, Christianity took over, so they had about seven hundred years in Rome of having that fire go. But then obviously that was a good enough. But the idea with the torch is that this is sort of your helping hand, your view in total black bleak obscurity. That's the thing that that's the word keeps popping up when it comes to darkness in the Greek language is obscurity. The obscure depths. So it's the idea of having the light reach your eyes and being given a path out. A lot like the orphic fable of him going down to get his wife, bringing her up to the surface, and then turning working around too early to find that she's now faded back into a ghost and he will never see her again. The idea is that this is your opportunity, this is your golden chance, and when the torch pops up. It's something to keep in mind, especially if you think about the clubs, right, it's the clubs. I think it's also called the staves in uh tarot right. Oh yeah, you know that that fiery energy that's a very torch like symbol. So yeah, the torch, it pretty much goes everywhere. So you better better not leave the house with that one.
Speaker 1: What do you got, nick, h Yeah, we got this one.
Speaker 4: Oh you know what, I already forgot how to let me look at that word again. I already forgot how to pronounce it for avah. Yeah, that's what it was. I was like, oh, hold you say this thing for most people probably know it from Zoroastrianism. Yeah, a bearded figure. What are you looking at? A beard figure emerging from a winged ring. One hand rings the other holding a ring, often read as a covenant ring or a diadem.
Speaker 2: It crowns royal Scenes on how how to say.
Speaker 4: This are commented maybe monuments from Darius, the histon cliff relief to palace doorways at Persepolis and is a variously interpreted as it's also called. Sometimes people called a hero Mazda as the king's divine glory, or in modern Zoiastrinism, the Zoroastrian usage as a fravasi a guardian spirit. Of course, the Harvard Art Museum keeps a limestone fragment labeled a hero Mazda in the winged disc from the whole of one hundred columns in Persepolis uh This image adepts an older near eastern winged disc familiar in Assyria in Egypt, and retools it for imperial theology of Darius the first It was around five twenty two to forty six PCE. Scholars have long debated the identification. Older readings made it Heromazda. Others, specially especially in Encyclopedia Iranica, argue the winged circle and the wing demand represent emanations of royal glory.
Speaker 2: That's where you get that pharabuna.
Speaker 4: Stylistic shifts from Assyrian square to Egyptian rounded wing tips between bistonin Bisotune and Persepolis tracks the evolution and Beheston or Bisoton round five twenty BCE above Darius and the chained of Rebels. The winged figure hovers hand raised photographs of the relief and standard site. Dussier's showed the placement. The inscription itself invokes a heroa Mazda as Darius's divine legitimate and then you see in Persepolis early fifth century doorway lintels and carry the same figure now with rounded Egyptian style feathers. Iranica's Persepolis entry explicitly interprets the winged circleman as symbols of God given fortune rather than an ancestors spirit or a literal portrait of the God.
Speaker 3: It's funny about the ancestor spirit part, because you you have both the Persepolists, right, which would be Persian. So when they talk about Perseus in the Greek mythology, they might as well be saying that Persian guy, because that's sort of what it means. And also you have Farsi, right, so his his name and I guess the royal context has that far connotation, which then goes back to kind of that spirit of a people.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: So you've got the peer and the fear that are sort of coming together with one icon. So it seems to me like there's a lot more of that, you know, tribal or ancestral spirit going on than maybe they're giving it credit for.
Speaker 2: What it meant.
Speaker 4: Then there is no single ancient key that explains every element, competing scholarly readings you could present.
Speaker 1: You know, that just a.
Speaker 2: Couple of different ways of looking at it.
Speaker 4: Her Maaza the God Museum labels, especially Harvard, call the figure a hero maaza and a wing disc matching royal inscriptions that credit or amaz for the king's victories.
Speaker 2: Then you can look at his royal glory again.
Speaker 4: Iranica's iconography articles argue that the winged circle and wing demand represent the emanating glory that authorizes kingship, not an ancestor soul and not always a literal god portrait. The shift from Bussoton to Pricipolis is part of this case.
Speaker 2: And then this is.
Speaker 4: The modern Zorestrian reading, you know, and popular rooted in textual ideas of the pharophecy right prophecy, but projected onto are committed art much later. Yeah, so fucked that all up with that last paragraph. But basically there's our ash and stick it over. So uh yeah, I just thought it was interesting to actually bring that one up because I have seen that before and it's all, you know, it's such a it's such a playoff in like my opinion, just the winged fucking Egyptian wing.
Speaker 3: Disc right right, as well as bail right. So the bail version that you see in Carthage is like this sun disc above Tenet, which would be the more triangular goddess, and so that bailed sun disc looks so much similar to that, as well as the Egyptian version of the sun disc, which you know, it's all sort of playing off of those squint motifs, right, If you squint at this, you're gonna see all of those other motifs sort of blending into one. So they they kind of keep it true to the basic form and then sort of build off of it culturally, like they were saying with the rounded wings versus the square ones of the original Samarians.
Speaker 2: Oh you know what, I got some pictures to show. There's another one.
Speaker 3: Looks like a h looks like a magician in a circle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, right, yeah, he's got his, he's got his a couple of water with.
Speaker 3: Him, right, it's on disc over top of the people. It's just from all the philology, it sounds really similar to what a spirit of a people would be considering all of the roots that go straight back to what they define as their culture. So I don't know, I mean for them to go that hard on this is not an ancestral spirit. It's like, why are you going that hard on it? It's kind of obvious that maybe it has some ancestral heritage. Especially look, they went from this Egyptian or the Sumerian style square wings over to the rounded wings of the Egyptians. So it had to be so important to their people that it would keep going. And I think, you know, having that magical element to it as well, and this is sort of a symbol of good fortune. Well making that.
Speaker 2: Good fortune you can change juristically.
Speaker 3: Now he's he's carrying another ring in his other hand in this one, but in that other one he's got a uh, chalice cup of water.
Speaker 2: That's what I meant here when I said a couple of water before I challenge. He's got his challenge, because.
Speaker 4: I mean that would be a that would be something you could be holding a magician, especially in.
Speaker 3: Is he being handed that or is he handing it to someone else? Is there a snake? It looks like there's a snake around it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't suck.
Speaker 2: You don't know what the hell is on this thing. You don't know what else.
Speaker 3: Well, you can kind of tell those are feathers right down below the hand. You can see the feathers that he's doing the sort of benediction hand only you know, not exactly, but he's doing it over top of the coup, probably blessing it. And it has something to do with that snake that's wrapped around the cup. But you know, there's so many different snake and cup motifs. It's it's pretty interesting that this one would be a continuation of that. Well, I've got some questions from a listener, but you've got to send me. Yeah, you've got to send your interesting dream slash occult esoteric experiences to my mail bag, that is Headless's magical mail bag.
Speaker 4: Right, you don't understand I'll be totally asured the numbers, like, get I'm surprised you aren't flooded with fucking shit. I'll be totally honest with you. I don't get it at all. Like, I'm like, what do all listen to smoke fucking weed and they don't dream anymore?
Speaker 2: Like fuck, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Like, I'm not even trying to break you would think you should be flooded with your fucking mailbag, dude, I'm not even trying to be cocky.
Speaker 3: Great, well, I think people get nervous, and if you are nervous about it, just put in there that you don't want your name, yeah, and I'll read your name. It's pretty simple. But uh, I've got this from Joe Ferguson. Hey, guys, it's Joe Ferguson again. This time I have a question. First off, I want to say I love The Occult Rejects just about every episode I have enjoyed. But I have a question for you and Nick. I'm a middle aged man who is a homosexual. Maybe you have heard of us, I joke, but I've never really heard of you guys talk about your personal views on homosexuality. Maybe I haven't listened to those episodes or avoid controversies. It's something that you guys don't comment on most much, and honestly, it does really matter. I love the content, the subject matter, research all you guys do. But I have heard some comments and it would seem to the untrained ear that it would be homophobic slurs. But I am not applying at all one of those flags carrying, screwing in the street type of gaze. So I guess he's just talking about our feelings on homosexuality, and you know, if you're keeping it inside of your house?
Speaker 2: Fuck did this question come from?
Speaker 4: Like? I could give two flying fucks when anybody sucks a fox. To be totally honest with you, you can cut your dicko, stick it up your ass and go fuck a fury if you want. I can't less what anybody does, And honestly, I want to ask, what the fuck does that have to do with magic? This podcast is about magic, What the fuck does it have to do about sexuality, my thought on sex, on politics or anything. This shit is getting out of control with this type of shit. Whether fuck does my thoughts on everythingthing have to make you feel good about something?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: This shit is just silly. I mean, I'm not.
Speaker 4: You can give two flying fucks if somebody sucks pussy or cock.
Speaker 3: You gotta make sure that everybody has the perfect set of beliefs and values as you do, so that you can enjoy their contact online. I got a problem, though, You're never gonna find somebody with all of your values.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and Cody, we don't talk about sex magic on here, so I don't know what to tell you. Sorry, I'm just seeing somebody's comment, Well, sex magic, maybe we don't talk about that either. Right, I'll talk about sex, and I'll talk about drugs because I'm not trying to promote any of that shit, because those are two things people can get lost down.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: We do talk about fertility, but that's because people have mistaken it so much to be all about sex magic that they don't see the fertility in their own lives, which leads to a lot of creative stuff, right, Fertility energy leads to creativity. That's sort of what you need so that you can get out of the rut.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's because I keep saying obelisks aren't dix and the guy thought I just didn't like cook.
Speaker 2: Could be the fuck that was just so weird like this.
Speaker 4: I don't think I've ever said one thing about like showing gay people right, Like where the fucks that come from?
Speaker 3: I don't know, But there's our there's.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry it spis down. I just think it's fucking silly as fuck.
Speaker 4: Dude, that was a silly fucking question, Like why does it matter what I think about that?
Speaker 3: Right? And you know, it's one of those things where if you really want to know about a person, maybe the best place to get to know them isn't on the show, like maybe talk to them outside of the show. But what do I know? But no, seriously, seriously, folks. So I did a live stream yesterday with with Prometheus Lens.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that dude is awesome. Good dude, man, right, solid guy.
Speaker 3: We were talking a lot about that fertility energy, and we were talking about specifically the Oklahoma land rush as a fertility right. And so once you start plugging in all the different factors, you see that they're they're le us know Oklahoma City in eighteen eighty nine, and then after one day there was Oklahoma City because they just fired the cannon. Everybody went out there, grabbed their land, and then got to work. It was everything that you see in Oklahoma now was built eighteen eighty nine and later. There was nothing there before that. So if you were to talk about a powerful for fertility magic giving away land, having all these people rushed the plains and then driving stakes into the ground where they're marking their own territory sounds like a magical ritual, at least in abstraction to me, and for Oklahoma City specifically, they put four parks in the four different quadrants, So northeast you've got one park, south east you've got another quadrant, and so all of these are laid out exactly how the homesteaders would have plotted out their land for their claims. So in a lot of ways you could see that. You know, the fertility was in the connecting of people with land, right, that's sort of what got it started in Oklahoma. And it's Oklahoma's a terraformed state, so all of the dams, all of the lakes that you see are not natural. They actually dammed up these rivers and started changing the climate. So now Oklahoma has a huge biodiversity that they wouldn't have without the people doing their part and sort of changing the barren wasteland to something habitable. And when they talk about Indian Wars and all the rest of that stuff, that wasn't Oklahoma after eighteen eighty nine. Like they just got along and they did what they had to do to make things better. They weren't in constant warfare like people associate with the Midwest. So to me, it seems like if you're going to maybe model a society around having these frontiers and able to connect people to the things that they want to do, you're going to see a lot more benefit in society. If that's the case, You've got to have this sort of fertility mindset, right, people talk about abundance mindset and not being limited, and so in some ways, I think that's that's really what's needed, is looking to those forces and not you know, turning to your your own black bill. Like there's ways that you can use your own creativity and your your means of connecting to other people, creating a new land rush in a certain frontier all on your own. And you can kind of see that happening with bitcoin, right they created the frontier all these people rushed in. But yeah, it's a magical ritual.
Speaker 4: I think you see Cody Johnson as saying that his family worked on the trail.
Speaker 2: They walked on the trail.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Scottish grandpa and married to Cherokee grandma and walked the trail.
Speaker 1: Way.
Speaker 3: So the trail of tiers wasn't that in the eighteen fifties?
Speaker 2: She likes that white sugar.
Speaker 3: Well, that's the that's the thing too. There was a lot of blending on the on the planes. I mean, my family is like one sixteenth Native American that goes way back. Wow and yeah, and that comes through the I forgot his name. He's an existential poet that is in our family line, Ralph Waldo Emerson. He's a distant cousin. I'm sure you've heard of him before.
Speaker 2: But yes, yes, that's a distant cousin of you.
Speaker 3: Okay, right, So you know he had a lot of you know, really huge impacts in the occult space. And it's that's where a lot of the Native American influence came through in my family is from his his side of the family. So kind of interesting, you know.
Speaker 4: Real quick, I want to ask, is there's some people in the chat. I think it's actually showing people commenting from the vertical the vertical.
Speaker 2: How do you guys like that?
Speaker 4: I don't know if anybody's gonna give an answer real quick, but uh, I see yeah, because it's actually showing up on my YouTube. It's two separate lives, and that kind of irks me. But if you guys like the vertical.
Speaker 2: One, let me know. I'll keep going. But I don't know if it makes a difference.
Speaker 4: It's supposed to be for people's phones, because like on some of the comments, it looks like there's like a phone or a tablet next to it. Uh.
Speaker 2: Someone said, fine, all right, that one of the person that says I like the other way better?
Speaker 4: All right, Well, Nephelo, uh hunter, you could you could probably click on the other one and check it out.
Speaker 2: But I don't know.
Speaker 4: I never used it before. I figured I try it now, but I didn't know it was going to send.
Speaker 2: Out two different ones. It kind of looks silly on my YouTube.
Speaker 3: Pitch great. Well, you know, maybe he gets more eyes on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true, that's true. That's true.
Speaker 4: You know. One thing I just do want to say too, like, like you know, with this show, even when I started out, I used to even kind of like shit on politics, but I would shot on both sides.
Speaker 2: I don't even talk about politics anymore. I'm not trying.
Speaker 4: This show is for anybody who's willing to listen. I could shit on the Democrats one week and somebody could hear that and be a Democrat, and then that listen that I just you know, brought up to Franklin scand those all Republicans fucking kids, you know what I'm saying. So I'm not even playing that shit anymore. This channel is for anybody who wants to listen. And obviously if I feel that way, I don't have problems with people.
Speaker 2: I'm not selling shit.
Speaker 4: I'm not trying to tell anybody to walk with me down to the fucking end of the world. I'm not growing a cult. There's no I'm actually authentic. I want people just to listen and try to learn. I don't give a fuck who you are, white, black, brown, gay, whatever the fuck you want to call yourself these days, I don't give a shit.
Speaker 1: I just want to leave it like that, all right, You.
Speaker 4: Know, I think, no matter what, anybody can have experience with God, and if they're willing to try to do that, he can listen to my.
Speaker 1: Show, right.
Speaker 3: Sorry, but it's funny because most of the time people who are selling experiences with God have very rarely ever had them themselves, and they very insistently want your money. So if that's the way people are used to I guess yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just feel like I was giving a gift. So why the fuck am I going to charge people? I don't know what to say so to explain right, doing God's work still as it sounds. So that's how I feel sometimes, So I'm not going to charge with that shit. In a lot of ways, like like the Blues Brothers run a mission from God, bro.
Speaker 3: In a lot of ways, you could see, you know, us going down to uh Arizona as being like a gift from the audience. These are people who tune in and they boost our channel up and everything else.
Speaker 4: So you know, yeah, that yo, And that was a blast, dude. I had so much fucking fun. I really like being able to you know, meeting you in person. It was fucking awesome.
Speaker 3: Oh thank you.
Speaker 2: No, no, like I like I said, it was. It was just like it was like we've known each other the whole time. It wasn't weird or anything.
Speaker 4: Mike and Dave if I love seeing them. Meeting Cody in person, that was fucking awesome. Cody's cool as shit.
Speaker 2: To try that, though. Guy I can't believe he was there.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 4: I got that guy high, Like almost the whole time he was there. I went back to I would go to his booth.
Speaker 2: Just to give him the vaporizer to get him lit. That guy was, Yo. You know, it's funny.
Speaker 4: Like I actually got to like talk to him for a while and he was even telling me like.
Speaker 2: He's like, dude, he's like, this is what I do all day.
Speaker 4: He's like I get slightly buzzed, and he's like I look at these fucking scans of these bodies and just go snip, you know, thing by thing.
Speaker 2: And I was like, fuck, this guy's like he's really into.
Speaker 4: This shit man, right, it's his passion, Like it's he's you know, he's a he's a weird, funny dude.
Speaker 3: But well, if you like Ed, he's going to be making the rounds next year for sure. He's articulate, he can get up on stage and possession.
Speaker 2: He should have spoke, right, Yeah, I think he should have.
Speaker 4: I think him him and uh Heather, like we said, should have been there, right, Heather.
Speaker 3: Lynn would have been she would have blown him away. And what we noticed at the conference is that they didn't focus so much on North American ain't history, and that's not their fault. They're mostly engaged in all of these political conflicts around the world with these ancient sites that they're turning into basically playgrounds for a bunch of tourists. So they're trying to make sure that there's some sort of study that continues going on and continues happening, and that they just don't see these things up and say, hey, we're not doing any more studies, so we're not going to get to the bottom of any of these mysteries that you guys really want to answer. So I think for them, they're not really seeing North America as that kind of a place. But we all know, I mean, how many guests have we had on the show talking about these ancient sites in North America that have just been covered up in Bulldoz and everything else.
Speaker 4: You know, even that guy Vince Oh, you know, he's another one. I totally forgot before the before we went away, he wanted to come on.
Speaker 1: That guy.
Speaker 2: He's even covering shit in North Carolina.
Speaker 3: That makes no sense, right, right, So you know we all got to stay at our lanes and we got to keep pushing harder. Guys, I know you care about the North American ancient landskips. That's why you keep coming back for this. So if you guys got tips or any kind of guests that you would want to come on and talk about the mounds talking about this stuff, feel free to send her to my email right Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com and we'll try to get those up. But again, we need your stories.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you know, yeah, guest suggestions, especially if they're like listen, don't like to ask me that have like someone like two million followers, Like obviously I'm kind of gonna be able to pull that person. But it's realistic guests, you know, please send them because I mean, right now, it's kind of like slim pickens. I'm basically just taking people who write for you know, published on Wiser and Inner Traditions or like academics like I don't I love those guests, but I would like somebody different, you know, here and.
Speaker 3: There, right, so an experiencer still, yeah, yes, yes, yes, sir, you.
Speaker 2: Know what them on you know who I got. I got another Heather Line coming on.
Speaker 4: Remember the lady who wrote I think you actually might have suggested this a long time ago when she wrote a boss.
Speaker 2: It revealed Yeah she's coming on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got her coming on because she writes for Wiser and they sent me. Wiser It hit me up yesterday and sent me three authors and like, yo, would you like to get these on? I was like, fuck, yeah, that's pretty impressive on that depend.
Speaker 2: It's wild to know that I got like Wiser.
Speaker 4: Books sending me authors. Now, like that's it fucking blows mind. It's like coming first full circle after being like its just even the ties with the oto, you know what I'm saying, because like even James Wasserman worked for them.
Speaker 2: So it's just like to me, it's just like, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: This is so wild?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: Right? Well, I remember going to the bookstore and always looking for that section, you know, I mean, at least in more of the modern bookstores, maybe not the used bookstores, but the Wiser books were always right there with those one on one level, you know, kind of things that I think have helped out a lot of people. What the thing that frustrates me is there's no like one o two to one oh four level.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, I hear what you said. Yeah, uh yeah, I think. And then after I get a couple of them on, I might hit.
Speaker 4: Up Llewellen be like, oh you know, I got wiser and in a tradition sending me with hers, you want to send me some see what happens there, get all three of them coming at.
Speaker 2: Me, that'd be impressive.
Speaker 4: Then I could try to get Mavis on because I'll ask to have her on, and then they'll ask Mavis to come on my show.
Speaker 3: Right there you go, which is so funny.
Speaker 2: I've had a boyfriend on, but I cannot get her on the fucking show.
Speaker 3: That's like trying to get a gnostic inform it on.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he's at least said guests twice.
Speaker 4: This girl won't even answer me, and she said two when somebody even asked her for me, and she's like, I don't want to do any podcasts anymore for a while, you know, for a minute. As yeah, it is it. She's another person who's like, I think, dealing with bullshit from Fellamites and deal to.
Speaker 3: You then go go.
Speaker 1: It's a shame.
Speaker 3: Well, any any uh, institution with any kind of influence whatsoever is going to have political intrigue within its ranks.
Speaker 2: From that, yeah, I will say.
Speaker 4: I will say though when it comes to the OTO, they kind of fuck women in positions that I will totally agree with that, And that's one of your rass You really ain't getting any wear father than a fucking priestess. But yet there's all these other rules. Then I do agree that's a little fucking shitty if you're capable of doing the job with the fuck.
Speaker 1: Kids right right, But I don't know, that's.
Speaker 3: Just every organization has their own limitations. But it's funny that they would be the champions of women's rights and then oh, you can only get the priestess.
Speaker 4: But see either then like this end is like this could be like a double edged sword here. It's like, but you knew that going in, so why do you want to change it?
Speaker 2: It's kind of rough. That's like whatever.
Speaker 4: There was certain things that was changed that I really didn't give a fuck about. It was weird that they changed it, but it was like, you knew it wasn't like this before you joined, and now you're you're asking us, Yeah, it just makes no sense.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, I really like the way that the Spiritualist churches do their training for reverends and their and their their people. They have them basically stuck to the side one of the more established reverends and they go all around the different Spiritualist churches, you know, sort of one on one tutoring these people. And uh, you don't really see any kind of practical application for like a you know, thelematic priest, Like do you actually go out and do any sort of community engagement work or anything like.
Speaker 4: That or is it just that's a good point now, I like the Masons, they didn't go out and do much.
Speaker 3: Well, even the Masons they have their own charity, so.
Speaker 4: I'm saying, at least they go out and pull money on people too. I'll just try to make up of being shitheads. Yeah, and then again that's like you know, probably the three percent. But you know again, yeah, you're right, Oto doesn't go out and do anything, not that I haven't noticed.
Speaker 3: Well, that might might be something that needs to change, because if you've got a lot of baggage in your crew and you're not doing a little bit of that community service, you know, people are never going to lose that perspective.
Speaker 4: You know, it's kind of funny how people's opinion if somebody can change when they still giving them things. I don't hate to say it. The human psychology is fucked up like that. Oh not too bad. You know, they gave us turkeys this year for Thanksgiving. They can't They're gonna be all Satanists.
Speaker 3: Right, Blackgrock gave us a turkey, so you know, yeah, they're okay with me.
Speaker 4: Yo, Sophie Sophia Daisy May is asking again. I'm still trying to learn what this channel is about.
Speaker 2: I mean, demystifying magic. That's about the only thing I can say at this point.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, we started out thinking that we would get a lot of emails that we could talk about with the paranormal experiences, and then we switched over to having some you know, symbolic studies before that, and now we're just shooting the ship because that you guys have sent in your experiences.
Speaker 4: So oh no, yeah, I think she met to overall. I think that whole channel itself, because she's asked that before we had what is this channel about? I mean, I guess it's really just a fifty demystifying the occult, trying to figure out what it is, you know, uh, trying.
Speaker 2: To find the good in it too.
Speaker 4: You know, I think so many people out there and so many channels already proving the bad out of it.
Speaker 2: I'll try to show whatever good there isn't it?
Speaker 3: So oh, there she goes, I love spirit. Well you're in the right place for it, Sophie.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: If you listened before, I was saying, I think everybody should can have an experience with God.
Speaker 1: So right, there we go.
Speaker 3: I was asking about the conference too.
Speaker 2: It was a blast.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: I was lit the whole fucking time.
Speaker 3: It was really hard to get anything done other than film for other people. I was I was gonna do it that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yo, you know what. I don't know what happened.
Speaker 4: I only got like half that Billy Corson recording, Like my fucking thing fucked up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's only like half of the recording there. I was like, fuck, yo, you know what's fucked up?
Speaker 4: He followed me back on Instagram, but didn't follow fucking Dave. Dave was even like yo, he's like yo. He even said, he's like yo. He pulled up my account. He watched him. He's like he just tapped the screen and then closed it. He's like, he's like, he didn't even follow. I was like, I wonder if he hit mine by accident. He got yo, like, listen people whatever. I think guy's kind of silly myself. But I mean, the guy's got one point seven million followers, right, I was like, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, we got to try and get him on.
Speaker 2: I know, I'll ask him. I mean, I nehinite know that's a big fucking name.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, I'll.
Speaker 4: Have him on, just so like the old Media United crew gets jealous. Well, they were like, oh, there must be controlled opposition. They got Billy Carzon on.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's like, no, I've met him twice and I annoyed him. I bugged him twenty times. That's why he said yes, just to show me the fuck up probably right right.
Speaker 3: What he does is he tries to create a cosmic moral play out of everything he does to try and get people to be better people. And on some level I can agree with that. It's like that's a noble effort. I see where you're coming from, Billy, But you don't have to lie about everything to give people to that place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll tell you what. He was really like, rah rah rah at that fucking thing. Right, Yeah, it was good. You're like, I'm ready to enjoy the Billy Coxon cult.
Speaker 3: He's he started in doomsday cultism and he's just sort of maintained that pace ever since. It's like the Doomsday's coming and we've got to do this and this and this, and we've got to be better to each other because it's got to be here soon. It's like, okay, can we do that without the doomsday stuff?
Speaker 2: Like do we need to?
Speaker 3: I guess that gets people a sense of urgency or something. I don't know. I haven't seen it, but that's uh, that's been our and guys, make sure to send us those emails and we will read them for you guys, and thank you for checking out the channel. Definitely like subscribe and share, especially on Facebook. Facebook groups that are into the occult metaphysical.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, post these up there. Yeah yeah, though those actually key places to drop. You know what's crazy. I'm in all these groups. I'm not allowed to drop my own shit. It's so stupid. It's like you can't promote your own stuff. I'm like, fuck. So yeah, other people, I guess will have to drop it instead. It's so silly, I've never seen it. Like, how does this work?
Speaker 3: I could peel from your channel my channel cross pump.
Speaker 2: Oh yo, right, yeah, I could just post the headless giant. Yeah that's right. Fuck, that's fine, all right, I'll have to try.
Speaker 3: That out, all right, all right, guys, Brida, thank you for joining us. We'll see you next time.