Speaker 1: I am something I want to play.
Speaker 2: Oh and get your guys's opinion or take on I before I play it. This is just somebody's opinion online. I don't know if there's any legality to this, So advance on your own feelings. I guess okay, So we'll play it. We can stop it if we need to. It's like a couple of minutes long.
Speaker 3: So you pay a collection well, because you don't owe many money. You don't owe the collection agency one dime. Before you got a letter or note in a nail, you had no idea who LNVN Funding was or Jefferson Collection Agency. You had no idea who they were. You never bought anything from them, You never entered into any agreement with them. You don't owe them any money whatsoever. What they did is they bought your debt from the original creditor. That creditor has then written off your account as a collection. They call it a charge off. The collection agency purchases the debt. Then they're going to come after you for it. They bought it for pennies on a dollar, but they're coming after you for the full amount, plus fees and interest in everything else. But the bottom line is you don't owe the collection agency.
Speaker 1: At dime, I think.
Speaker 4: I mean, he's right, you don't owe the collection agency. You owe the company that sold your account to the collection agency. But it's the collection agency owns that account now, So I mean, I guess technically you do owe them because they got to recoup their money somehow.
Speaker 1: I really don't know. I don't know enough about that, how that works or whatever.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I was always under the impression, like what you exactly what you said is that this company bought your credit or your debt, and now I owe you that debt.
Speaker 5: I didn't know that a collection agency is buying the oh yeah, money. I thought it was like usually I always thought that, like when it comes to a collection agency, it's usually through like a medical bill or something. And the way that people are getting around that is well, I don't know, because of HIPPA rules.
Speaker 2: Right, they can't prove you any billion your documentation exactly, So he goes into it.
Speaker 1: More so, listen to this more.
Speaker 3: You never signed up with them, you never signed anything with them, you never purchased anything with them. You don't know them from Adam. If you're going to do that, send me the money. Instead, it's foolish. Just don't do it.
Speaker 4: What if they try to take you to court.
Speaker 3: If they try to take you to court, let them try to take you to court. This is a litigious world. Everybody's trying to sue everybody for everything. Becomes a frivolous lawsuit because all you have to do is prove that you don't owe the collection agency anything. You've never done business with them, you've never signed anything with them, you never bought anything from them, you never borrowed anything from them. And the collection agency has to prove it. They have to prove that they bought your debt and that you agreed that that was yours to begin with. If they're unable to do that, they can't come after you for anything. Now, if a judge, if they're somewhere how successful in getting you to have to go to court, there's a mediation that has to take place first. Then they have to prove all kinds of other things, like that they purchased the debt, that it was within a statute of limitations. There's a myriad of things they have to prove. It's almost impossible for them to do it. Don't let them bully you. Don't let them threaten you if you have any questions about any of the sounds.
Speaker 1: Of course, what do you think?
Speaker 4: I think that this guy is just teaching people to not pay your debt, which I don't think is right. You know, you did something, you were expected to pay for it, and you're not, so pay your bills.
Speaker 1: Lindsay, yeah, I mean I get that.
Speaker 5: However, also, like like the whole medical thing, if it is a medical debt, they can just write it off. They're getting they get money.
Speaker 2: No, but that doesn't get around what gimpis saying, though, No, no, you took a service, right, Any company can write off the debts, right they any company in corporation, they have a certain amount that they you know, okay, well we let's just say fifteen.
Speaker 4: Thousand dollars, right, Well, you know you got fifteen people that are one thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: You know they write that. Any company could do that. Well, and the to me, the argument of medical right off is equal to like home depot having shrinkage, like a a license to steal from them. Yeah, we're just having a conversation, right, I'm just saying that, Like, I agree with you, they do have medical write off but I think that's using that as a reason not to pay is equal to going to home deeopo and stealing things because they have shrinkage, they allow for things to be stolen in their line items. Yeah to me, with medical debt, you have an always negotiate with them. Yeah, you can that they will work it out with you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, or they give you a you get on a pay plan or whatever.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and this guy actually goes on for a couple more things.
Speaker 6: Hi, everybody.
Speaker 3: First of all, I'd like to thank everybody for the overwhelming response I got on the last video of regarding pay or not, in this case, not paying a collection agency under any circumstance. What I'd like to address today is I tried to answer as many questions as I possibly could regarding this very subject in the last however, as unable to get to everybody. So I'm going to answer as many questions as I possibly be can in this one, and I hope this really clears us up. Under no circumstance should you ever pay a negative account that has been turned into collections.
Speaker 6: And I'm going to tell you why. It's very simple.
Speaker 3: Once your creditor, whether that's discover Capital, jan American Express what have you sells that debt to a collection agency, they are no longer entitled to collect any money from you whatsoever. The collection agency now has the responsibility of attempting to collect that debt from you.
Speaker 6: That doesn't mean that they're going to be.
Speaker 3: Successful, and if you're smart about it, it means that they won't be successful.
Speaker 6: And you'll come out a winner. One of the ways that we do.
Speaker 2: This is that we challenge the best insult ever, you'll be a winner, Like why not channel some of that inner child bullshit that your dad didn't love you type of thing and be like you're just a las right.
Speaker 3: Collection agency is directly we make them provide to us a written verification along with proof including statute of limitation and any other kind of verification, including the original contract that was signed by you.
Speaker 1: Yeah that I've heard that before.
Speaker 2: That if you're ever questioning a debt or whatever, you just say, show me the paperwork. And nine times out of ten when they buy debt, they don't buy the paperwork, right, and so they can't.
Speaker 1: They just don't have it. But you still have to pay. I mean, you are not according to them and not according to this guy.
Speaker 4: I don't know about that guy. I just buncship your credit not paying it. Yeah, it goes to collections. You know, it messes up your credit. Yeah, that takes forever to rebuild, you know what I mean. So I just I just don't think it's a good idea for this guy to be out telling people to go ahead, wreck up all the debt you want, you don't have to pay it, because essentially, that's what he's saying. In a nutshell, that's what he's saying. Yeah, you don't have to let it go to collections. You don't know how the collections agency anything. You're right, I didn't do business with them, but the company that I did do business with is so I'm still on the hook for you know what X amount of dollars.
Speaker 1: Just a quick search here.
Speaker 2: Collection agencies can report a debt to a credit reporting company if they follow certain rules contacting you, provide validation notices, follow credit and reporting laws which a lot of them don't, and avoid false information.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So, but when they're calling you and calling you and calling you and calling you, that's an attempt to, you know, contact you and get you to pay your debt. They do send letters in the mail, you know, so, so they've got most of those boxes checked to where they can.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like sending you making sure the information they send you is accurate. And if you correspond with them going hey, can you provide me with documentation and they can that, then that debt becomes nagative not there right that. I think that's what they're saying. I agree. It feels a little snake medicine to be like snake oil medicine, to be like, here's how you don't you get out of paying for a service you took.
Speaker 4: You took right, which is not right at all, man. I mean, you fucking did something you should pay for it. Yeah, I get it. It's hard. I've lived my whole life in debt, you know, but it is what it is, and deal with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I am not a believer of not paying your debt. You you asked an individual for service and it is the right thing to do that. I don't think you get judged at the at the PG on whether you paid your debt or not. But character plays a part, I think, and and your character of paying people for services you that is, and being honest, that that is a virtue thing I think that JC would probably look at. And again I don't know, nobody's consulted me on that, but I would think that that's what you should do.
Speaker 4: What if you're trying to get services from somebody else and they pull your report right and see that you've racked up all this day, you know, and it's gone to collection services, and then it's gonna handle your chances of getting that service down. Because are you gonna go and help somebody out who's fucked everybody else over?
Speaker 2: I would, And people do though, Yeah, I mean there are plenty of business people who carry debt don't pay. Banks are the worst people to get payment from, right They are notorious for being ninety to one hundred and twenty days after the ninety one hundred and twenty days, Oh yeah, because they know what are you gonna do?
Speaker 1: There's not much you can do.
Speaker 2: Even if you go to court, you're still like they'll hold on the money, like all the way to the end. So as I get older, I think about like filing, you're told to have like this pristine credit right right, which I think the whole credit industry is a scam anyway, but because you need it to function on certain levels. But you also don't, right, you also don't, as you said, you're you've dealt with that, You're you're functioning.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, have cars. Absolutely you'd go on road trips. Yeah, like I make it happen, right, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I would argue to have good credit just puts you deeper into debt.
Speaker 4: One would say that, I mean it helps you get some shit too. I get it, because like there's certain things you can't get with the five fifty credit score that you could with a six fifty credit score, right, or you know, with seven hundred credit score.
Speaker 5: It sucks because it should be like they should base stuff off of your payment history instead of your credit.
Speaker 1: History, which is your credit history is based off payment history.
Speaker 5: Right right, But it like interest rates are super high right now, and it should well, and you can get a better interest rate if your credit score is really good. It shouldn't be like that because I have other debts or whatever, not me, royal you whatever, But you know, it should it shouldn't reward Someone shouldn't be rewarded because of their high credit score. It should be they should get rewarded because oh, you are still making all these payments, Like people that rent, Like, I'm sorry, you can afford a fifteen hundred dollars rent every month, but we're not going to approve you to.
Speaker 1: Buy a house. Yeah, I think it's dog shit.
Speaker 5: Right right and have an eight hundred dollars mortgage payment like that doesn't make sense to me, does not make sense.
Speaker 2: I mean as far as interest rates go, I don't know if that's I think interestates is always ebbed and flowed. Yeah, So to say well they're high right now, I mean, yes, but you you can still The point of the argument I'm trying to make is that you, even under duress, as Gimpias pointed out, still has bought things he needed. Yeah, for sure, the refrigerators, food cars, truck You found a way, as.
Speaker 4: What I say, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, and a lot of that. It took me a long time. I'm a fuck I'll be honest about it. I've had a file bankruptcy before.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I don't think there's anything shameful, No, there is. It is a surface, a service there for you to utilize.
Speaker 4: And that allowed me for all the you know, mistakes that I made as a younger, Gimpie allowed me to start over again. You know, and uh and and it's getting better and and I found that if life's better, if shit's paid off, I just found life is better.
Speaker 1: Your stuff's paid for. Yeah yeah, my bikes are paid for. My car is paid for.
Speaker 4: Now that'll probably change because I do need a better car, you.
Speaker 2: Know, really, yeah, I might need to get a different car work Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm thinking that it's good.
Speaker 4: That's gonna be one of my goals for next year. Now it's just a matter of I don't know what I'm going to do, whether I want something new or if I want something older, you know, like a classic car or something, because I've been looking at you know, like old fucking Cadillacs, you know, like a seventy seven Coop Deville fucking land yacht.
Speaker 1: Motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I I you know, you need what you have. You need a car that you don't drive it enough exactly, you know.
Speaker 4: And those cars like that they're easy to work on, right, you know, affordable to work on. It's not like if I got a brand new fucking Mercedes or whatever, you know, something breaks down on I got to take it to the shop because you know, computer whatever the case is, and it's gonna cost me way more than what it would if I got something older, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I don't know, dude, I don't know if those parts exist at the same time.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah they do. Oh yeah, they're out there. Oh they're they're they're out there. eBay's an amazing thing. Also, Junkyards too. You know, going down to the dealership, you go to fucking auto zone or whatever, you can get about anything that you need. You may have to wait for a little bit, you know, for them to order one, but the fact of it is, and then it's like, all right, well do I want to go that route or do I want to just get something newer that I wouldn't have to worry about those problems.
Speaker 1: So it's something I'm trying to figure out.
Speaker 2: This car we're just using is anything, but like this car you have, you paid barely anything for.
Speaker 1: Absolutely got a hell of a deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, great deal on It's served its purpose absolutely, And that's She ain't sexy.
Speaker 1: But she fucks yeah, you're absolutely right.
Speaker 4: She fucking has a limp, you know, and a fucking lazy eye, you know, and for what she overheats, but.
Speaker 2: For what you use it for exactly it's perfect.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure it is.
Speaker 2: It ain't sexy, it isn't there. You're not gonna show off in it? No, no, it's not. It'll get me to work him back, that's fine, you know. But let's say I want to take milady out and I don't want to drive her car, right, you.
Speaker 1: Know, I know you guys don't take that car. We don't take mine anywhere.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, because fucking the the the window doesn't want to go, I don't want to stay up without tape. The heater only blows, and air conditioner only blows when.
Speaker 1: It wants to, you know what I mean. So that makes Yeah, there's a number of things there.
Speaker 4: So that's why I'm like, all right, I just get something new where they ain't gonna worry about all those or maybe something older than I can fix myself. But as I've proven with this car, I'm fucking lazy, and don't I'm tired of working on motherfucking cars.
Speaker 2: Manah, my my car has one hundred and ten thousand. My car has eighty five thousand, and we're talking about.
Speaker 1: Like what does that look like?
Speaker 2: And I'm of the attitude of I mean short of like a really major thing. Let's just say the transmission falls out on one of those cars, we're gonna take it on, right, because that car, it's still less than what a monthly payment would be.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I know what kind of car.
Speaker 2: We're not gonna get a beater, right, We're gonna get a car where a car payment's gonna be six hundred, eight hundred dollars a month. And I'm like, what why that could three or less than a year of those payments could pay for new transmission. Oh? Absolutely, yeah, and we'd still not have a car payment. I just don't understand how it makes sense to spend that money on two cars that look cosmetically fine. Maybe they don't have the best you know, widgets, but overall they're fine cars.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's kind of It's a it's a tough decision for me to make right now, how I want to go, because likewise, do I want five six hundred dollars payment a month?
Speaker 1: Not really?
Speaker 4: When I could save up, you know, a couple three, four or five thousand dollars get something that's decent. You know, Hell, even ten grand will get me something fucking decent, you know that looks good, runs good enough to exactly, and it's paid for and the window goes down and the window goes eater blows. She's a nice lady, right, right, right, Yeah, So it's it's a it's it's something that I'm working on. I'm trying to figure out, you know, how I'm going to do it. But I'll fucking figure it out like I always do.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I would argue that if you can't decide, that is the decision, right, it's just not meant to be right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she'll come around when it's supposed to.
Speaker 2: It should it shouldn't feel like a circle in a square. Absolutely, absolutely, you feel like this makes sense? Yeah, and you were absolutely on hundred percent right with that. With that car that I have, it gets me where I need to go.
Speaker 1: It serves its purpose.
Speaker 4: I only drive it when it's downpouring, raining or snowing outside, and outside of that, I'm always on my bike.
Speaker 2: So you're right, You're not under duress to have to make a decision, but it would.
Speaker 4: Be nice at some point in time and be able to, you know, take my lady out or whatever. And I smoke in my car, she doesn't, and I don't smoke in hers out of respect or whatever, you know, so I would be able to do that, you know, just a lot of different little things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, little shit. Yeah.
Speaker 2: We talk about going on vacations and that expense of spending money to go on vacations, and like, we just went to Austin and we went to New York and we saved up for those So although we put everything on our car card, when we got back, we paid the balance immediately.
Speaker 4: Right right right, you get in the miles and the last points on your card.
Speaker 1: And I started doing that five or six years ago. You have a better vacation. Yeah, you don't worried about like what's hanging over you, right exactly.
Speaker 2: We saved it up for that New York trip for like a year, and it's not easy, no, and you do without.
Speaker 1: But if that's something you want to do.
Speaker 2: Having those experiences, yeah absolutely, I do that same shit.
Speaker 4: When it comes to our regular vacation. You know, we we know at the beginning of the year when we're going on vacation, right, because we we all take the same time off. You know, we know that we're going to be out the week of fourth of July, and that's typically when I will take my traveling vacation. You know, a week of Thanksgiving not so much, the Christmas break not so much. But the fourth of July is my traveling vacation. So I start saving for that early. You know, whatever extra cash, take that out, put it to the side, take that out, put it the side, so that way, you know, I'm that's one thing I learned from my parents, because them motherfuckers would go in.
Speaker 1: Just to go on vacation or whatever.
Speaker 4: I come back and have to play catch up for the next year and a half and I'm like, I'm not doing that. I'm not I'm not gonna go through that shit because I still need to live in my life.
Speaker 1: So if it's easier if you.
Speaker 4: Just take put it back, take put it back, forget it, hide it, get stoned, and forget about it.
Speaker 2: I'm lucky to live in a really nice neighborhood and the house turnover is wild.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: People buy these nice houses and then they realize they can't afford them, and then I have to sell them, and I'm like, that's so fucking crazy. When we moved into our house, we started saving, like acting like that was our house payment a year before to make sure we could do it. Yeah, because we didn't. I did not want to get caught moving sucks. Sucks, I'll bet.
Speaker 1: And this isn't a knock on Lindsay.
Speaker 2: I'll bet she still has boxes unpacked because you just can't get it done in time. There are you lose something in the process. The whole thing is just like a goddamn nightmare.
Speaker 5: I actually don't because I am OCD about that kind of stuff, Like I have to get it all done. Like after we moved in, people were like, how long have you been here? I mean we were what maybe a month or so, and they thought, oh my gosh, we thought maybe you lived here for years because you couldn't tell. I mean, it's it was done. I can't sleep unless everything gets unpacked. Everything has to be in its place.
Speaker 4: Been in that house a duplex I'm living in for was this twenty four right?
Speaker 1: A while? So by yeah, three years now? Three really I thought was longer than now because we moved there.
Speaker 4: We was living with my brother in twenty twenty with the pandemic, and we moved over to this house I'm in now in twenty one almost, if not twenty one, then almost twenty one.
Speaker 1: You lived there before the pandemic.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I was living with my brother at that time, but I still got.
Speaker 1: Boxes and shit. I haven't unpacked, you know, but you know a lot of it.
Speaker 2: Courage theory would be, if you haven't unpacked it, you don't fucking know.
Speaker 1: You're absolutely right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a lot of shit that I need to, uh to go through and get rid of.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: Like I looked up in my closet the other day. If you looked at my top sholf of my closet, it's stuck full of fucking T shirts that I don't ever wear anymore. And I'm like, I bet you there's hoboes out there that would really like these right now, but I just got hold onto them.
Speaker 1: You can never know. I saw a thing this weekend.
Speaker 2: This is a really great quote, and it said, when you're deciding whether to throw something away, and if it had shit on it, would you clean it off or throw it away?
Speaker 1: That's a good way to look at it, right. That sucks?
Speaker 4: Right, I got jeans in there. I'm like, I don't wear these jeans. They have giant holes in the ass. Why am I still holding on to them? Because you never know, Yeah, you might be completely out of jeans and these are all I got, and well, we'll just put on a pair of shorts underneath them. You can see my ass hanging out.
Speaker 2: I have a sock drawer that's maybe like half as deep as the drawers over here, but.
Speaker 1: Maybe half full of socks. Bitch, I wear the same seven socks. Yeah, every fucking week.
Speaker 2: That's good to have options, Like, why don't you just get rid of them? I'm like, ah, so I have this thing I do when I'm not sure. I just put it in like a bag and then put to tie it and put it to the side.
Speaker 1: And then those bags starts stacking out.
Speaker 2: Well, but then I go, well, I never I never got in the bag, so goodbye.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just get rid of it.
Speaker 2: That's a good way to do it, because I don't know why I have them.
Speaker 5: I keep a laundry basket or a laundry bag, like one of those dry cleaner laundry bags in my bedroom, and randomly I will put clothes like oh, I'll see something in my closet hanging that I have not worn in forever, and I will throw that in that bag. And then if my kids, if I'm doing laundrym like this does not fit them anymore. I will put that in the bag and then that is like a monthly trip to the reseale shop and I'll drop that stuff off.
Speaker 1: And normally, so like you do you trying to make my off of it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, normally when I go in there and drop stuff off, i'll have like twenty to twenty five dollars.
Speaker 1: Wait for me to pick up somebody bought your socks. Yeah right, yeah, I have fucking white tube socks. Still.
Speaker 4: I couldn't tell you the last time I wore white fucking tube sox.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm actually this conversation is actually empowering me because I'm gonna go home and take a bunch of shit and put it in a.
Speaker 1: Bag and just go let's see what happens. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, because my life's gone, so I need something to keep my mind occupied. Anyway, there you go, And so I'll just do that, and then uh, I'll say, right before Thanks Christmas, if i'll just get rid of it, do you.
Speaker 1: Go through and clean your wife stuff up as well? Or is it just her clothes? Yeah? No, I want to stay married.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was wondering, Fuck no, no, God, no, you.
Speaker 1: Haven't worn this green dress. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I can say for certain part of the reason I'm still married to my wife and we're like, I'm happy, I hope she is is that I don't talk about her clothes.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: I may be like, hey, this is cute, can I buy this for you? But I don't say you shouldn't wear that. I don't say you shouldn't buy that. I don't talk about her fucking shoes. Like I'll joke with her on some of that stuff, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: I haven't warned us in six years. I bet it doesn't even fit anymore. Yeah, but also I don't need to. My wife is a good perjer yeah as far as I almost. It's holding on to you. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So maybe she's not a good purg Yeah right, yeah, No, she's good enough.
Speaker 1: I don't need to.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's smart, right there, smart. Yeah, don't even mess with it. Let her deal with it.
Speaker 2: Like I bought a charger, like a special charger so when you travel, like it's always hard to find like USB ports or do you have the right cable or whatever. So I bought a charger that a friend of mine who travels a lot told me, And it has all the ports you need, and it plugs into an outlet and you just put the cable.
Speaker 1: Like so there's four spots, you bring four cables. That's it. You get rid of all the other fucking cables of everything else.
Speaker 2: Right, So I bought it and the box came and I put the box on the counter and my wife was like, eh, what's this. I was like, I told her what it was. She goes, Okay, why are we keeping the box? I'm like, well, what if we don't like it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? She goes, okay, what's your plan. I'm like, the oh sweating forever. Yeah, ever know, you might have to take it back six years later.
Speaker 2: No, but if I take it put in the attic, it'll sit there for fucking years. But if I leave it on the counter and go, uh ah, I'm getting rid of it. It's been a week, it's been ten days. That's the plan. Because socks I just shoving a drawer. They're fucking king Yeah. Yeah, I'm like I need to clean the sock draw out and then I just continue on with my fucking day.
Speaker 1: Uh purging. That is a beautiful thing. Yeah.
Speaker 2: There was a thing I saw earlier too about people that keep secrets will never tell their partners. Okay, they that they did, and they're not all nefarious, but like one of them was. I witnessed my son walking for the first time about a month before she saw him, and she was struggling with postpartum and so I never told her I saw it.
Speaker 1: I just let her And I'm like, Okay.
Speaker 4: That would kind of make sense. That's a very special thing for a mother.
Speaker 1: I don't know if i'd say sweet, but I hear you.
Speaker 2: I hear you, uh, compassionate one day, Okay, I'll buy that, yeah, one day. But also, you experienced a life thing and you didn't get to share it with your partner because their inability to control their emotions because of medical reasons.
Speaker 1: I'm not dogging on it. I'm just saying one day.
Speaker 2: I woke up with a blocked ear, so I took a shower and let warm water run into my ear, and a small spider came out my ear instantly unblocked. If I told my partner, she'd literally never sleep.
Speaker 1: Again, well, yeah, yeah, that's being considerate.
Speaker 5: Definitely.
Speaker 2: Also, if a spider then clogs her ear and this happens to her and you're like, yeah, that happened to me once and you.
Speaker 1: Were like, you didn't tell it. That's also a crazy thing to do. Yeah. Uh.
Speaker 2: Another one says that they had an emergency stash, a gift to stash for their when their partner had a bad day. Oh wow, and their emergency stash was mostly chocolate. That's fucking wild to me too, I gotta have an emergent. What are you at the doctor's office? Like, here's a fucking lollipop.
Speaker 1: How much do you.
Speaker 4: Fuck out that you got to have an emergency gifts stash?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well, this says if their partner has a bad day, exactly, my job ain't to regulate your emotions or manage them. Maybe that's their love language, right, energy and emotions.
Speaker 4: No gift giving or receiving gifts, you know, and they know that of and it's like, oh, well, I know how I can make or feel better.
Speaker 1: Here's a here's a score bar whatever, here's a watch of mccullag. Yeah, here's a fucking kiss watch mccullagus.
Speaker 5: Kevin and I will surprise each other with those every once in a while, But.
Speaker 1: Now the new one is the bueno bar? Right have you had?
Speaker 2: If you're not had all my god, it is a chocolate with like this. It's you know what the little sticks are like the scoopy chocolate thing and it looks like an egg.
Speaker 1: It's like a kinderregg. Yes, okay, they are chocolate bar for me.
Speaker 2: Okay, but this one says, as my wife figured out I had a secret chocolate stash for her bad days, she started having more bad days just to get the out.
Speaker 1: And that's what the fuck I'm talking about. Ye ain't my job?
Speaker 6: Yo?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: If some yeah, you forced me to eat this, it's all right, Yeah, it's okay.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's that great. Yeah, it's just alright. It's like it's as good as a watch mccullar.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess, and watch my culture fine, all right, fucking I don't really get down on a lot of the sweets and whatnot like that. And the other day I got done testing some some judging some of the reefer from the Cowboy Cup and I got the man cheese and I was like, I got not the fucking sweet in here. So I go to the fucking store and I bought a box of fucking oatmeal cream pies and a box of Nutter butters. Right, because I couldn't make up my mind. And and I've had one oatmeal cream pie out of it.
Speaker 1: That's it. Those things are probably gonna sit there forever. Eat them oatmeal cream pie, microwave warmed sup of ice cream, all right, dum.
Speaker 4: I did get the nut of butter ice cream so I could. I could shove that on top of there too.
Speaker 5: And I picked up yesterday from Waldi the cookie pizza.
Speaker 1: Did you try it yet? Oh?
Speaker 5: No, no, I've had one before. But the kid I had, one of the kids with me, and Eli was like, the.
Speaker 1: Cookie pizza they got, let's get one.
Speaker 2: We do it and put it and put it on a sheet pan turned upside down and covering ice cream and chocolate syrup and sprinkles whipped cream.
Speaker 5: Wow, no sprinkles, but hell yeah.
Speaker 2: It's it's everybody digs in. Yeah, that's fucking awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're so good. They are good. One hundred. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It just the idea of like secrets you don't tell your partners really interesting.
Speaker 1: Everyboddy's got them. Everybody's got them in some form of the other.
Speaker 4: You know, because they don't you don't want to hurt their feelings or you don't want to be a target.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you're potentially a target for being truthful with your partner, they may not be a great match for you.
Speaker 1: Maybe.
Speaker 2: So now, if you want to stay married, you don't care about all that shit, Okay, But I don't know if it's I don't like the idea of like it's good healthy marriage to keep secrets. I'm with you, like everybody's got like a past of things they don't share. But to have shit happen and then not share, like in a real time while you're in the marriage, and not share it, I think that's fucking wild.
Speaker 4: If spiders are crawling in your fucking ears, that's something to be shared.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, fucking it. We got a goddamn problem.
Speaker 5: I think if that happened my husband, you are never gonna believe what just happens.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what I want to know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, I don't if I find out like a fucking millipede fucking landed in my mouth and you're like, oh, yeah, that shit happened to me, Like what.
Speaker 1: The fuck are you talking about? Why are you hiding shit like that? I didn't want you to worry Now I'm now I want to know what now? But see.
Speaker 2: I love this attitude too, because I go with, you didn't tell me that? What else have you?
Speaker 1: Right? Right? Something as minor as a a spider in the air? Yeah, what other shit?
Speaker 2: Don't trust me to tell me minor shit? Either you think I have a problem or we have a problem. Yeah, that's fucked up.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 5: I can't even think of like a secret because Kevin knows, like he can tell, like even like when I'm like constipated, Like he can tell like just like by my attitude or by the way, you know what I mean, Like he just knows, and I just I can't even I can't, Like I could just imagine myself saying babe or not.
Speaker 1: Finally, I'm going you know what I mean, Like, hey, by shit right exactly?
Speaker 5: I would be an overshare.
Speaker 2: My wife and I were shares because I know exactly how my wife's poop cycles are. Yes, I know if she's constipated or not.
Speaker 1: That's nice.
Speaker 4: Still in the new relationships, we haven't across that threshold yet.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I just believe in my mind it's marriage as in like a one it's one word, Like it isn't my marriage, right, it isn't for me it's it's for the marriage.
Speaker 1: So knowing your.
Speaker 2: Ship cycle, yeah, it's important because if I can go, okay, well, yeah, we probably have some corn with dinner. Here's a here's a here's a here's some sillium husk. Right, what relationship is different? Two things that nobody ever told me about getting married and having kids, and one of them was I would know my fucking partnership cycle. And the other was I would be cleaning so many boots like children's shoes.
Speaker 1: Mud oh a lot. Nobody ever told me how oft would I be doing it? Welcome to life. Speaking of life, our.
Speaker 2: Toy drive is coming up, uh and December the fourth and fifth, it's gonna be a Dave and Busters. Bring a new unwrapped toy. I just saw Targets doing fifty percent off board games. Nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah this week.
Speaker 2: So you can go and get like operation for ten bucks. And so you could go and get a least like one hundred dollars worth of toys and that'd be a pretty good haul of toys to bring for the toy drive. And you can save that stuff up now and then bring it on December fourth and fifth at Dave and Busters for our annual toy Drive brought to you by US Cellular. You guys have a fantastic week.
Speaker 1: See yea, Bye bye