Speaker 1: Welcome to the Gods I View podcast. I'm your host, Trevor. I don't know what's going on with my intro music website I use. Probably they made it so you can't screen record their sample sounds that you're supposed to pay for. I don't know, or something's wrong with my computer. So anyway, sad day, sad day in the podcast world the potosphere. John C. Devorak passed away. I think yesterday, perhaps I'm not exactly sure. If you don't know who that is JCD. I started listening to him about in twenty twelve, so that would have been what fourteen years ago. I remember it was my first job out of grad school. I was a physical therapist, and I already kind of knew I was unhappy, you know. So I found a job where I only had to treat patients like two days a week, and then I would work in the office like auditing charts, charts and stuff three days a week. It was fine. I mean, I didn't like it, but but it was it was home health, you know, and so like Tuesdays and Thursdays, I'd be in the car all day. And I had already I already loved podcasts. Sorry, I am gonna tell a little bit of a tale, So I'm sorry. You know, if this is your first time listening to the show, probably not a good episode to start with. It's gonna be a lot of personal anecdotes. We will We're gonna play a clip later that I think should be interesting. But but you know, if this is your first time, jump to another episode. Check out the last episode. I thought that was great about the double slit experiment. Anyway, So I I had developed a real love for audio podcasts because you're in the car, you don't want to be watching YouTube, you know, And I think I was. This was at the time I mentioned before, I was like really obsessed with trying not to work, so I was into entrepreneurial stuff. I was listening to a podcast called Bigger Pockets, which was like about real estate. All the Motley Fool podcasts. There was a there was a podcast with the host was named Frank Curzio and it was on the Stansbury Research whatever, and he was fine, but he interviewed this guy named Andrew Horowitz. He had a podcast named The Discipline Investor. All these podcasts, man, it's so funny. Even back then, there's a million of them, and he Andrew Horowitz, discipline investor. I listened to him for like a year, and he kept mentioning the show he had called dh Unblugged dh Unblogged, and so I was like, let me check this out. And it was him Andrew Horowitz with a co host named John C. Devoak and Andrew Horowitz. His show was fine, you know, he had like a lot of good information, but dh Umblugged was funny, you know. And humor is like, that's everything to me. If you're funny, like I will forgive a lot of sins, you know, like you can have a lot of problems if you're funny. It's like, ah, it's fine, you know, oh yeah, you stole my credit card, but come on, you're hilarious anyway, nothing worse since stealing my credit card at not being funny, you know what I mean. Anyway, So I really liked I liked him. He's kind of cranky. He's like a crotchety old man, you know. And uh, he kept plugging this show. It's just the cycle of podcast recommendations is so funny. But he kept plugging his show called No Agenda, And so finally, like I'm going through all my podcast one day and nothing, there's nothing I want to listen to Man Springspack Memories, just sitting in the car, like I know all the shows I liked, you know, and I was like, okay, I'll check it out. And it was like nothing I had ever listened to before. It was just so so unbelievably different. Like these two guys are funny, have a lot of chemistry. They're like breaking down news stories, very like alternative, you know, like their takes were always very unique, very different, and they had clips, they had audio clips that they played all the time, and they were funny and lots of inside jokes. It took me like a year of listening to really like grasp what was going on. And then I find out the co host, Adam Curry, he's the inventor of podcasting. He basically gave podcasting to Steve Jobs for free. And I think probably from two thousand and twelve to twenty twenty three, I didn't miss a single episode. And it was two episodes a week and they're over three hours long. Usually now at the time every week, like Monday or Tuesday, I'd leave for a work trip and maybe I'd drive to San Diego, which was a couple hours, or this town called El Centro, which was like four hours. It's on the Arizona California Mexico border, or San Francisco, Napa Valley area, like Snoma County, reading southern Oregon, Medford, and I would drive. At first, I flew, but then I realized my work, I wouldn't really notice if I just rented a car because the company we used during cars you had unlimited miles, so like they just never really noticed. Again'm trying to tell if my son just woke up or if that's my dog. Sorry, they would never really notice if I put like fifteen hundred miles on the car in a week, you know.
Speaker 2: And uh.
Speaker 1: Anyway, so I was just always in the car always, So it was such a blessing to have like six hours of podcasts at my fingertips. I listened to a lot of books that way too. Anyway, So he was just a really funny guy. He wrote, he did a blurb on the front of my book. My book is God's I View. If you're interested, you can see it on there. I asked Adam Curry, the inventor of podcasting, John's co host to do the book cover blurb, and I think he just kind of ignored. I don't remember if he ignored the email or what happened. So then I sent him the physical book and he's like, oh, yeah, he asked me to do the blurb, but I don't know. And John was like, why wouldn't you do the blurb? And Adam was like, well, I haven't read the book. And he was like, so what, which I thought was funny because personally, I think it's a good book and I thought Adam probably would have enjoyed it, you know. But Adam's like, so what, So what if you haven't read the book, Like, what does it cost you to just say, you know, read this book, Adam Curry? And so I was like, you know what, screw Adam. No, I'm just kidding. But I sent an email to John. I said, hey, what do you think about this blurb? Read this book all caps, exclamation mark, John C. Devorik the No Agenda Show. He said, perfect, do it, and we had a couple of email conversations. I just I just thought he was a cool guy. So anyway, he was doing pretty good on Sunday. I think he had a show and he seemed fine. But now I haven't really been listening as much lately, just been super busy, and I don't know, politics have taken on like a weird edge. I don't really enjoy it anymore. It used to be more fun, you know? Is that just me? It seems like politics used to be a little bit more fun. Now it's kind of I don't know anyway, So rip JCD. There's something else I was going to bring up, but I can't remember. I guess what was gett into the clip. This will be a short episode. My wife is starting a new jobs, so she's out of town. I'm beat, so I've got you know, I'm watching my kids, but I mean I'm always watching my kids. I'm not like a DeBie dad. I'm always helping. But it's more than usual, you know, because my wife's not here. It's not like there's more. It's not the taking care of them on my own that's difficult. Like I got the meals thing down, that's all fine. It's not like that I'm doing all the chores because I'm not. I'm just letting stuff accumulate. It's a disaster. It's it's like a hazard. In my house. It's just like having another adult around to like triangulate, you know, like good cop, bad cop. You kind of take turns being the bad cop. You kind of take turns losing your shit. You know. Sorry for the language, Like when it's just you, you don't have that. I total like amazing, huge respect for single parents. It's it's no joke. It's not for the week. Fortunately, I've got really good kids. But still, you know something that just don't always listen. It's like, hey, get your shoes on. No, it's like like, just please God, just please do what I say. Uh, I'm when the ver you're breaking down anyway, let's uh, enough of my issues, let's get let's get into the clips. So this is again our friend Sabine. Now, this is a paper that I'm sort of kind of familiar with, but to be frank, I don't know the ins and outs, like I know some of the highlights, and I have not listened to this clip. And I usually try to listen to the clip. And here's why. Because you'll hear something, you'll criticize it, and then the next word out of the person's mouth is addressing why your criticism is stupid. So then in real time you're made to look like an idiot. But uh, like I said, I'm tired, so I haven't had to I haven't watched this, but the title leads me to believe that we will enjoy it. And the title is physicists prove that the universe is not a simulation. Dun't, dun't dun Here's the thing, this is important. Let me give you all some advice that I rarely take. It's important to not decide what you think about something if you're not. Here's what we do. We kind of search, almost like an AI algorithm. I think. I think our language center does sort of work like an AI algorithm. It must. People sort of confuse my take on consciousness. It's like, no, the brain is a computer of sorts. You know, there is computation going on in your mind, in your brain at least, but that doesn't mean subjective experience is explained by computation, right, I can even like some emotions. Certainly memory perhapsble aspects of memory at least, not like experiential memory, like the memories of how you know something felt or looked, but you know, like declarative memory or procedural memory. I would think would be computational language. All these I mean, basically, the underlying hardware is computational, right, but then there's something on top of that, more deeper than that, that is like a passenger in your mind experiencing all of these things. And we've talked about this at length. You don't need to get into it, but I do just sort of think it's a category err to assume that the computational engine that helps you do math, let's say, or navigator room is the same thing as the experience of doing math or navigating a room. Right. It's it's it's to me very different, and so that's why I've always kind of appealed to these ideas like orchestrated objective or or even stuff that's way more out there, like transmission theory or transduction theory. So so that's kind of my natural bent. That's what I'm attracted to. So when I read a title like Sabine's, which is physicists prove that she actually spelled it all wrong, Physicists prove that universe is not a simulation, now my instinct is to say, I disagree with that. That doesn't sound right. It's hard for me to fathom that that's true. But you gotta take a beat. I mean, do we do I think that the universe is a simulation? Well, I've said things like that before, but but you gotta think a little bit more deeply. What do I mean? Do I mean there is something like a computer somewhere generating a a virtual world. Now, and we'll clarify as I've also said, it's like a virtual world too, a virtual world that we exist in, and that things are algorithmically computed and presented to me. No, that's no, it's not okay, listen, this is tough stuff. These are deep waters. But no, of course that's not what I what I think. Instead, it's more like this universe has the virtue of a created world. You know. I think the double slits experiment supports that idea. I think just basic like logic supports that idea, Like the calomn cosmological argument. I think entanglement supports that idea. We talked about that last episode. I think really all of physics kind of supports this idea. The existence of a rule set a beginning. Things that have a beginning have a cause. What is the first cause? You know, some sort of creator that made this virtual world. And again I'm not using the word virtue like technological. I mean it has the virtue of being truly real at its base level, but in fact it's not, and we know it's not because we can zoom all the way in and there's just nothing that past the ground level. There's just nothing more like there is no smallest building block. This is essentially information at the bottom. And we have a smallest unit of space, which is basically a pixel, and we have a smallest unit of time. And when you multiply those two things together, is it multiply No, that's not right when you multiply or when you divide anyway, I don't know. But from those two values you can calculate the speed of light, which is exactly how a virtual world would work if it were generated by a computer. Granted, but I'm not taking the metaphor that far, you know, I think that would be like a fallacy to equate whatever creation is with whatever our current most useful metaphor is. And I would say, like a computer simulation probably is our current best metaphor, but that's just because it's our current best technology. Like in the Enlightenment, people compare the universe two a clock because it rotates and there's like constellations which are sort of like the you know, the numbers on the dial, and so they kind of conceived of it as being wound up, you know, which you kind of could you can imagine it being like wow, all the way back to the Big Bang, like spiraling back together, right, You could kind of conceive of it as that way. Like our meta as an analogies get better as time goes on. But I don't think we're anywhere close to really understanding what this is. But the fact that things like particles don't really seem to have definite states. They when you observe them, you pull them from a probabilistic distribution of potentialities. To me, that does sound like a simulation, granted a much more complicated simulation that we're than we're currently able to produce. And so I have a feeling I haven't watched the video, so this whole preample could be totally stupid, but I have a feeling what they're going to disprove is that this is not a computer simulation, and I would agree with that.
Speaker 2: So let's see, well, best current knowledge all matter in the universe is made of the particles in the standard model, plus potentially some more for dark matter. They are held together by full fundamental interactions, the electromagnetic, the strong and weak nuclear force, gravity, and the strange attraction among people who can't count to four. But maybe this isn't all there is. Maybe we need a theory of quantum gravity, or a unified theory, or more things named dark to make the maths work out. But either way, we expect the theory of everything in the universe to ultimately be a bunch of equations and equations you can put on a computer and use an algorithm to calculate what the equations do. This naturally brings up the question of whether the entire universe with us in it, may be a computation run by some advanced species and we're just part of the algorithm.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I'm already feeling good about my prediction because yeah, that's definitely not what I think, and I actually think it's kind of asinine to think this, and I think I've made this case before, Like, okay, so you're looking around, you see your rules, You see this strange behavior of particles at the you know, sub atomic level, and maybe bigger, maybe even at the macroscopic level. Entanglement doesn't really make sense unless it's like, you know, the best of the best metaphor, the best way I could imagine producing entanglement would be with a computer with code. That's the only way I can imagine information, you know, two systems that are separated by some huge distance being able to interact immediately. You know. It's that they are not two systems or one system described by one you know, piece of computer code that applies to both things regardless of where they are in those in the virtual world. So yeah, I certainly see, you know, yeah, it's making sense. I'm with you, computer, computer, computer, But then to take the step and say, well, you know, it could be then it advanced a and civilization is simulating our reality, and it's like a bag your pardon, you know, like now listen, sure we can, we can leave it on the table. Fine, But to me, that's not like the most intuitive first guess, like when you observe this kind of seems like a simulated world, which again just means created, Like this just seems like a created world. Well, we've already kind of got stories for that. They're pretty old. They've been around for a while, you know, and that is sort of that sort of fits the way we interact with the world, Like things with the beginning have a cause, and that's you know, if they if they appear to be designed for a purpose, they usually have a designer. And then of course, like all the other examples I've made already, there's all these other parallels between this and like a virtual world. Why would the simulators, like why would we assume that they're in here with us, you know, and why would they assume they're like alien? And people say, well, there's parts of the universe that are a billion years older. It's like, okay, but but that, but that means they're in the simulation with that like that, they've been in the simulation with us longer. So how how do they make the civil you get what I'm saying, Like that the billion years older thing is irrelevant because if they're in here with us, then they didn't make it. It's totally bad. I don't even get it, Like I am I missing something? To me, this seems like too ridiculous to be real. And so I'm relieved that this is a direction she's going because I thought they were going to be like, we know for sure that that you know, I don't know, there's no of course, I'm kind of joking because there's no way that could really disprove this, because I think it's true and I think are The evidence sort of points to that and will continue to point to that, but let's listen.
Speaker 2: The idea is called the simulation hypothesis. The philosopher Nick boster Me in particular, has argued that since one real conscious being can simulate potentially trillions of artificial consciousnesses, we are much more likely to be simulated than not. The big problem with the simulation hypothesis is the question of, well, how could you possibly ever falsify it? And if not, isn't it just empty pseudo scientific blather. This is where the new paper comes in. The authors say that we can't live in a computer simulation because of Goodle's theorem. Their argument goes like this, we already know that anything.
Speaker 1: I hate Goddle's theorem. Roger Penrose talks about it all the time in my mind's like, okay, I guess, so hopefully we can.
Speaker 2: Heng theory, which can describe everything in our universe is sufficiently complex to fulfill the assumptions of Girdle's theorem. This then means that there are two statements in the theory for our universe that we can't prove to be true within the theory itself. This is what Goirdle's theorem says, that there are two statements that can't be proved too within a given theory. So far, that's just maths. The authors then argue that such true but unprovable statements can be settled by observations. An example they name are the detailed properties of what goes on inside of black holes. We know that whatever goes on there has very high, possibly unbounded complexity, and maybe even quantum gravity can't tell us just what happens, but we could, in principle go and measure it, hopefully not by jumping into a black hole, but by measuring what comes out when it evaporates. And there are other examples which physicists have explored where an observable quantity is uncomputable, such as the properties of certain materials when temperature changes. They are uncomputable not just because we don't know how to compute them, but because one can prove that any computation would take an infinite amount of time. I talked about this in an earlier video.
Speaker 1: This is something like this with you know quantum systems, that you can achieve true randomness with the quantum system it is just truly indeterministic. There is no math formula to determine the way a nucleus will decay, for example. I think that would be a good example. You know, the direct the particle would be ejected, or the rate, and I think the rate is predictable, but maybe not the direction. I don't know. But the point is you do have something like true randomness in quantum systems, so you could not compute them. That is true. I think that's interesting. I don't personally think it's related to just a general idea that I kind of like to put out there on the show. But let's keep listening. Now.
Speaker 2: The authors of the new paper say, so, Goodle's theorem tells us that there are some truths about physical properties which we can't prove to be true, but we could go and measure them. Therefore, humans can do something which the mouths alone can't predict. Consequently, we ourselves can't be computed by an algorithm, and the universe can't be a computer simulation.
Speaker 1: It's just funny because I would never suggest that, you know, actually I think, I actually think I'm to be one hundred percent of of be inside here. I'm looking for like a position to take against her, and I keep trying to put up arguments, and I'm realizing, no, it's because she's not arguing against me like she's She's arguing against something else which I agree with, which is that you know reality thing you know, certainly not certainly not the fundamental aspects of reality, like at the sub atomic level, or certainly not like at the conscious level. They can't be computed because they're not algorithmic. That that's like, that's actually kind of like a core, a core tenant of sort of like what I believe about the universe. So so far, so far, so good. Let's see.
Speaker 2: This is very similar to the argument that Penrouse has for why human thought can't be a computation not process.
Speaker 1: His argument it's like I'm psychic, dude, I swear I didn't watch this.
Speaker 2: It is that, since we can understand Girdle's theorem, human cognition must be something else than computation, they say, is why Penros thinks there is something special about the collapse of the wave function which creates consciousness, because that uncomputable element must come from somewhere.
Speaker 1: Now, talking with Mike Weist, who's a big time that people, more people need to listen to that episode because he's he's the real deal. So I feel like he deserves more than one hundred downloads or whatever it is now. But if you listen to that episode, you know he's obviously very familiar with Penrose and Hamerroff's theory orchestrated objective reduction. He's done work with them. He the way he described it to me, and he was trying to speak on behalf of PENROS, but of course, you know, we'd can't know for sure what Penros thinks. But he was saying, it's not so much that the conscious subjective experience comes from the collapse of the wave function, is that the wave function is constantly collapsing. It's an objective property of a wave function due to the interactions between the particles and stuff. So this is a whole new perspective for me that I do like, I have to admit, it's pretty makes a lot of sense. And so these these systems that have quantum properties. I think it's like it's called the aromatic rings on the microtubules. They're charged and the tubulin unit sort of can like oscillate. It's cool. It looks like this giant network dabacus when you look at diagrams of it. And because their position is constantly being rendered in in a specific state, that this waveform collapse is constantly happening all over the place. That's the objective part, and then the orchestrated part is that it is somehow it is interacting with the external world. And we know that's true because membrane potentials on neurons do affect microtubul resonance, and so this sort of provides this mechanism for which how stimuli can affect the waveform collapse of these structures, these tubuln structures. Why is that important? Well, it solves something called the binding problem, because we have this weird thing in the brain where it's like, not all neurons are conscious, not all networks are conscious, and it doesn't seem to be related to complexity, because there's very complex networks that we have no conscious awareness of. And so why is that? Why you know, we have a visual stream coming in goes to the back of her head. We have an auditory stream that goes to the temporal lobes, a smout of sensory stream that goes to the bridal lobes. We have cognition and self referential thinking in the frontal lobes. But we don't experience these things as separate things. Despite the facts that the neurons are not physically touching one another. We experience it as one subjective experience. And it is just really childish to say that, well, it's just an emergent property. I agree with him, that's magical thinking. Nothing wrong with magical thinking necessarily, but you need to admit it, like you need to say, Okay, yeah, I know I'm a neuroscientist, but I've decided, you know, it's basically witchcraft. You know, consciousness is basically magic. And I'd be like, bro hi five, like I'm with you, you know, I get it. It's pretty amazing. And then then we could try to have the conversation about emergence, but they go, no, no, no. The only rational conclusion you can possibly come to is that consciousness is just an epiphenomenon. It's a byproduct of complexity and it's like, well, then AI models are conscious and like, well, yes they are. And it's like oh okay, And so like networks that are slightly less complex, like my computer, it has some degree of consciousness and like, well, no, that'd be panpsychism. That's not what we're saying. There's some degree of complexity that consciousness emerges or arises. It's like, bro, you're casting spells. At this point, you're waving your hands in the air and you're like, you're you know, you're you're doing you're doing witchcraft. Like this is not empirical anymore. This is just something else anyway. Objective orchestrated objective reduction, what is it? Orchestrated objective reduction solves this problem because well, it might solve this problem because we're pretty sure that the tubulum subunits can be come entangled with one another. So subunits in one neuron tubulin and one neuron can be entangled with tubulin in another neuron, and so there's a sort of orchestrated production or collapse in the waveform. Now, how do we get subjective experience out of this? I don't personally, I don't think it solves that problem. I don't think it solves the hard problem, but I do think it solves the binding problem. And so I just feel like she didn't really describe that correctly. But hey, she's doing a six minute clip and I'm doing a two hour ramble, so it's not her fault.
Speaker 2: Well, so we two make of this. It sounds like a clever argument. Unfortunately, it assumes its major premise, we have never measured any quantity that is provably uncomputable. To assume that we can do this is logically equivalent to assuming that we don't live in a simulation. Do you see what I mean? Let me turn their argument around.
Speaker 1: Maybe I didn't get that, did you get it? Hopefully this makes sense now.
Speaker 2: The fact that we've never measured any quantity that we can't also compute is proved that we are part of an algorithm that does simulate the universe. We don't know any counter example. The cases which I mentioned that have been discussed in the literature always take some limit to infinity. For example, they might use infinitely many atoms, or a lettice with an infinitely small spacing, or similar. In these mathematical idealizations, Yes, there are quantities that provably can't be computed in finite time. But we don't know any real world example, not a single one. Isn't this where it's like we actually can't measure anything that an algorithm could not also compute, So maybe we are algorithms. I give this paper a nine out of ten on the book Shit Meet It because I think it's just logically wrong. It's not a ten because maybe their statement is too but unprovably.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, we're on the same run, the same boat here.
Speaker 2: Well, but if they're right, then we have finally found the perfect are you human capture? You just need to enter the value of an uncomputable number. Christmas is coming up, and I have the perfect gift for my mom. It's a starma accuracy by annoyments and under lucky.
Speaker 1: Let's say that's the whole thing as a four minute and oh okay, well this is kind of a lame episode. Sorry, guys, It's okay. Mainly, the main reason I wanted to come on here is just say rip JCD to introduce you guys. I mean, I assume obviously the show is huge, so I assume if you're here, you've probably heard of heard of them. John C. Devorak and Adam Curry. I'm very curious what's going to happen with the show. Like I said, I haven't been listening in a while, but I can't imagine in the show going on. But anyway, you know, these guys basically showed that you can do it. You can do the impossible, which is you can now. Granted, one of them actually invented podcasting, so it's not like it's not like they're nobody's but you can't just grab a microphone, have a zoom with your friend, don't record the video, just record the audio, post it for free, no ads, and people will just give you money. You know. They make thousands and thousands of dollars a show, it seems like. And so I think they were very inspirational for a lot of like independent podcast style people. Now I don't think anyone else actually really pulled it off like that, but they could be wrong anyway. So I don't think John was particularly religious, but it could be wrong. But I I hope he's in a better place, you know, if such a place exists. He seemed like a good guy, so I think he'll be there. Just to wrap up, I think we might go into maybe a couple of little slightly more theological direction. I had my first ever theological debate today with my friend who's a Seventh Day Adventist. Now, my dad was, as a kid a Seventh Day Adventist, so I'm not completely unfamiliar with, you know, the things that they think and stuff. I know they hate Catholics like a lot of Protestant denominations, but I've been really like the Catholic and Orthodox perspective. It really resonates with me, it really does. I mean, because I don't know, they're just they seem to take history seriously. They don't like hide or run from anything they don't like get to. And of course I'm over generalizing. I'm talking about like the official teachings, right, They don't like appeal to magic for everything. Like, they try to be pretty serious except for the parts where like our foundational tenets of their religion, you know, like the Resurrection, the Eucharist, like the aspects of the worldview that are truly supernatural. They honor and treat as truly supernatural. But they don't appeal to like magic at the drop of the hat, you know. Like I was talking to my friend about just the creation of the Bible, and he was like, well, it's basically all you know, God just did it. It's like magic, basically, like he he worked through the writers, which I believe, don't hold on. I will clarify in a second, but he worked through the authors and the book came together early, you know, super early, and then everything else flowed outward from that. But I don't know. The thing is like if you do try to take a serious look at history like it, it doesn't it doesn't really seem like that's true. And then so as like a Protestant, I feel like you constantly have to be on the defensive and like you use a lot of poor arguments and like you appeal to a lot of like it's true because I think it's true kind of stuff. And ultimately you are going to have some of that, Like no matter what you believe, you know, if you believe in a religion, like you are gonna at some point you're just gonna have to say, well, this is just what I believe to be true. But hopefully there's very few things like you want to you want that to be the very last you know, like something you just there's no possible way to know. Then you appeal to like, well, hey, for all these other reasons, I trust this tradition, this God made man named Jesus, and the historical accounts, like the biographical accounts of his followers and so like, Yeah, there are a few places where I just have to say, like, I don't know, man, I just think it's true, but just say that for like every I don't know. I don't know. So we got into it. We got me. We got to do like a two hour long Instagram typing conversation. It ended, it ended fine. But we talked about the Sabbath, like what day of the week it is Saturday or Sunday. You know, I think I hold my own I don't know. We could we could almost do an episode just about this conversation. You know, we talked to what else do we talk about? Mary? Of course? And I don't I'm not again, I'm not a Catholic, So I don't have like super strong convictions about this stuff. But I do have to say some of the arguments are pretty good. But the coolest argument is just the history. I love getting into the history. It's amazing, it's amazing. I knew nothing and then so like now that I'm learning, I'll talk to someone who's like die Hard, you know, maybe who I kind of used to look at, like, oh gosh, Bible thumper, you know, and so I'll like want to I'm learning all this stuff, so like I'll want to talk to them and they're like, oh, I have no idea what you're talking about. You know who who's Constantine, you know, Jesus handed us a Bible in thirty three AD. You know, I'm like, oh, wow, Like I'm being a little dramatic. But anyway, so maybe I think I might want to get into that a little bit. It's tough, you know, because if I want to keep interviewing scientists and stuff, you know, I don't know. I don't, but at some point it's like, dude, who cares? You know, life short. If I think this stuff is true, then like who cares? But anyway, I think we'll wrap up there, and that's enough of my rambling. Hopefully I can get the introm music figured out next time. Please email me at God's iView book at gmail dot com. I'll be getting some great emails. Thank you, guys. I really I have to say, I really appreciate them, even just like the short little things like hey, here's what I think about this, Here's what I think about that. You know, I will generally say like where where are you? Like where in the world are you? And it's just it's always so cool. It's like I'm in South Carolina. It's like, Wow, you know, some guy driving home or gal. A lot of gals too, which I like because I've always kind of thought of podcasting as like a very male dominated thing. But a lot of gals, which I think is fantastic. So thank you, thank you ladies. But I get the emails and it's like some guy or gal is just driving home from work and they go, what is this? What is this lunatic? What is this science and religion? Lunatic? Trevor think today and boom, I'm in your ears and uh and yeah, I guess I guess. We have Adam Curry to thank for that, to bring it all back to podcasting, and so rest in peace to his co host John C. De Burek. Everybody until next time, stay safe out there. God bless