Speaker 1: Now one of your pudding.
Speaker 2: I got a string going on here, something.
Speaker 3: Just because my dog.
Speaker 1: Something killed your dog.
Speaker 2: My dog. We're flying through the air over the tree. I don't know.
Speaker 1: How it did it, Okay, damn, I'm really confused.
Speaker 4: All I saw was my dog.
Speaker 1: Coming over the fence and he was dead.
Speaker 2: And once you hit the.
Speaker 4: Ground like, I didn't see any cars. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence.
Speaker 1: Sat what are you putting?
Speaker 2: We got some wonder or something crawling around out here?
Speaker 4: Did you see what it was?
Speaker 5: Or was it was?
Speaker 2: Standing enough? I'm out here looking through the window now and I don't see anything. I don't want to go outside.
Speaker 1: Jesus Quice, you better.
Speaker 2: Hello, get the Boddy out here? What quent?
Speaker 1: I'm out there. I thought of a bit of about second forty nine.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Easy, am out there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm walking right away.
Speaker 1: I folks, don't welcome our guest of the show. It is Hue from Orgon. Welcome to the show man, thanks for having me. I've been looking forward to this, so let's get right into it. Let's talk about this big foot thing. What in the world got you interested in the subject?
Speaker 2: To begin with? Oh man, I wasn't even a believer in Bigfoot just two years ago. I wasn't like a diehard non believer. But I just feel, oh, I'm too smart to believe in something like that. It's all lies, exaggerations, misidentification, stuff like that. But that all changed in a very big way. The first thing it kind of got me go in that direction was in my neighborhood. I live in the housing development. It's not rural at all, but it's on the edges of a lot of rural wilderness type area. So you do see deer in my neighborhood stuff like that, but it's houses and towns and highways in every direction. And I found this deer in my neighbor's yard up this sort of private drive up to these multimillion dollar homes, and something had slaughtered this deer in the most abnormal way, ripped its front legs clean off, removed its heart, lungs, kidneys, everything, every organ was gone. Front legs were gone, it was mangled in just the most bizarre way, and it was just laying in somebody's yard at eleven o'clock at night. Freaked me out. I had my dog with me and just a little headlamp, no protection, know anything, And so I thought about whatever killed this deer was probably carrying it and we spooked it, so it dropped the deer, and it's probably nearby, So I want to get the hell out of here. I took a couple of pictures real quick with my phone. I couldn't report it. I couldn't do anything because I was taking my dog on that quick walk because we were supposed to be at the Portland airport at midnight, So all I had was a quick take my dog on a walk. The house sitter was gonna be there any second, and we were getting the car and we were going to the airport for a spring break trip to Mexico. So once I got back to the house, I couldn't do anything but tell my wife and kids and load the car and get the hell out of there. And we were on a plane a couple hours later. So I get back from Mexico and I immediately go up and the deer's gone, no sign of it, no trace of it. I don't know what killed that deer, but it just set me questioning a lot of things. It was just very weird, the nature of how it was killed, how all the organs were removed from it, and I should mention the stomach sack. The bile sack was completely intact, completely unharmed. That was the only thing left on the inside of this deer. So I just started watching Bigfoot stuff on YouTube, learning about dog Man and walk programs about Bigfoot over the years, so I wasn't completely unfamiliar with the topic, but I went deep. Then the algorithm just keeps feeding you and feeding you. And so after a few weeks a month of this, I have a trick planned up into the mountains to do some money for agots and crystals and stuff like that. It's just a hobby I have. So I'm up in this area that a friend of mine turned me on too, and it's near the coast of Oregon and Washington. It's a logging weilderness area. And I'm up in the mountains. Everybody had left. I was by myself at this point. My father and my son were up there early and they went back to my parents' house, which about an hour away. So I'm working with the drill and I'm trying to get this snagot out of this boulder, and it's just way harder than I wanted to be, and I was getting burned out on it, and so I said to myself, I'm gonna go climb up to that viewpoint right up there, and I'm going to look into that valley. I hate even admitting this part of the story because it just sounds ridiculous, but it's what happened, so I'm just telling it. My plan was to go up to that viewpoint and see if I could spot a bigfoot. That was my plan to do. I'm not a moron. I knew that the odds of seeing a bigfoot are slimmed to none, but that was literally my intention to climb up there and see if I could spot a bigfoot. So I climb up to the top of this viewpoint and I look into the valley below, and within minutes, less than a minute, I'm staring at something and I'm laughing in my own head. That's funny because that looks like a bigfoot right there, and it's way down in this valley, and I'm up high, very elevated viewpoint, and I'm just thinking, what the hill is that? Is that a stone shadow? Why does that look like a bigfoot? And it starts walking and it's got arms, long arms, legs, and it's moving through these little Christmas tree sized trees replanted there by the logging industry. It's pushing through the trees and I see it lift up its hands and it looked like it grazed its hands across the tops of the trees, which just creeped me out because it's something I do when I walk through short, little trees. It's something I always have done, and I'll put my hands out and I'll bounce my hands across the top of the trees. And so I'm staring at this thing just in total disbelief. What am I looking at? Am I losing my mind? Is this a dream?
Speaker 6: Job?
Speaker 2: Wide open? And I said to myself, you mean to tell me these things are real? It was just a crazy moment, very crazy moment. As I'm staring at it, I watch it traverse through the trees and you go up and it made a left turnk and it's going off in this other direction. I'm thinking, what am I looking at? I wanted to tell myself it's a bear or it's something like that, but I knew it was. I've seen bears in the wild more times than I can count on my channel. I've got photographs of bears, and then I've seen just recently, so I knew it wasn't a bear. I knew it wasn't a person. Around this point, I'm like, where's my phone? And I'm pat in my pockets and I got rocks in my pockets and no phone, and I could see my truck down there, and I knew my phone was in my truck. So I'm debating do I go get my phone or do I just stare at this thing? And I said, you know what, nobody's gonna believe this. I have to at least try to get my phone. So I bomb down this cliff, make an avalanche of debris, and I run faster than I've ever ran in my life. I get to my truck, get the phone, turn around, climb back up there, and I get back to the top and I first i'm scanning, scanning, and it's gone. It's gone, and I'm pretty disappointed. But then I spot it. It's still there, and it had moved off to the left, and so I get my camera out zoom in on it. I filmed this thing for about an hour. The problem is, though, once I got it in my phone, it really started filming it. It never moved anymore. It stayed right there in that spot. I'm up high, and these clouds kept rolling in blocking my shot. Clouds would lift and I'd have a clear shot. But the footage it's on my channel. It's called Mountaintop View of a Sasquatch. It's the first video I ever put on my channel. And I have better videos I've six made where I circle it and point at it more. But as I sat there staring at it, watching it, I would see movement, like I would see an arm move, and I would see things happening. But my cheap cell phone zoomed at that distance really wasn't capturing anything. So the footage is garbage. It really is. It's just junk garbage, footed another one of those sasquatch videos. It doesn't show anything. So after a while, the clouds got so thick that I couldn't see if it was there anymore. And there was a truck that had pulled in, and I didn't want to sit there like a crazy person filming a cloud. And I knew that my family was waiting on me, so I had to go, and so I got out of there. I got back to my parents' house, told him what I saw. My wife and kids were there and everything, and we went up the next day. The very next day, we went back up there, and it was a beautiful sunny day and I get up to the viewpoint and I looked down where the sasquatch was at, and I realized that there's a stump right there. And I couldn't tell that there was a stump there initially because the body, the black body of the sasquatch, completely blocked out that stump. And so once I realized there was a stump there, I started thinking about it because I had debated did the thing just freeze up and refuse to move because it knew I was filming it? Because a part of me, since it was really weird, I had this weird sense that this thing knew I was filming it. While I was filming it, I don't know why. I was a good distance away this thing was pro probably a quarter mile, I don't even know. It's hard to do distance when you're up high looking down on valleys, but it's a good distance away. So once I realized that stump was there, I thought, Okay, why would any animals spend all that time at a stump, unless it was breaking that stump open looking for grubs. As I showed the footage to friends and family and everybody's yeah, there's something there, but I can't tell what it is. It frustrated me to be that guy that I had been rolling my eyes at for years claim they have a big foot and it's just some junk footage, and so I wanted to go out and find better evidence to support my claim. So I decided, I'm really going to get into this. I'm going to pursue this. I've grown up in the woods, I had many different professions in the woods. I'm comfortable in the woods alone. So I did. I bought new gear, and I started going out there on my own by myself, overnight trips, day trips. Everything around that time period. I wanted to learn what other researchers have done. I started studying other researchers. That's where I found out who Todd Standing was and other people and learned about tree breaks and X structures and different things like that. Right away, on my first real trip out there, I found phenomenal X structure and I knew right away that this is a normal tree behavior. I know trees. I actually own and operate a tree service currently, and this X structure was the first thing that I found that really got me excited, and it's led me to believe that I'm on the right path. Then I started finding these rivers and creeks and everything's very hard to get to in this area. There's no hiking trails. There's logging roads everywhere, but they're gated, so a lot of my is on e bikes or on foot, and I used my truck as much as I can. I went up this creek. Bed was pretty deep in this creek. Eventually found a game trail that kind of went off on a tangent from the river, and I followed that game trail and I found a beautiful footprint, big toeprint. I've found so many footprints now, but at that time period, that was the first one that was really just obvious toes everything beautiful footprint, and that was when I really knew, Okay, these things are in this area, these things are verifiably real, there's evidence of them here. That was the beginning of the real kind of obsession with being a researcher. I bought more equipment, I bought a nice camera. I was able to get this spotting scope combo that attaches to my phone. I was playing with that spotting scalpe combo one day, just scanning a it's trying to figure out how it works. That as D car just got buried, because I have a lot of as D cards that was piled up then. I don't know, weeks later, months later whatever, I was in the woods and I kept seeing this reddish brown color flashing through the trees at a good distance away, but I kept seeing it, which was really unnerving. What is this color? What is this creature? It's not a color I would have ever thought to look for fox, reddish brown. It was really creepy and weird whistles were happening too, that weren't like anything I'd ever heard in that forest before. Sometime later, when I was looking at that first footage of my spotting scope, there's this scene where I'm panning around and I go right by this stump and there's this fire red little head. It looks I can't prove it's a sasquatch, but it's the exact same color that I was being followed around in the trees, and it's just this crazy reddish brown looks like the head of sasquatcht I have that. There's a video on my channel about that. So that was like a second sighting for me, not a definitive sighting by any means. But around that same time period, I had put my sights on this canyon that's really hard to get to off on the other side of what I consider my research area, the far end of it. And I've since named this canyon Dead Canyon. And there's been a lot of discoveries that have came out of Dead Canyon, especially just very recently, and I'll get to that. But the first time I entered Dead Kanyon, I had my dog with me, and my dog's at a three leg pit bull, really good dog. Tries to play tough, but she's just a little dog, little pitbull, And we climb into this canyon and we're hiking around, and I started finding deposits of agots that I had never even dreamed could exist.
Speaker 3: Stay tuned for more sasquatch out to sea. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 2: Pagot's bigger than my head. I hiked out an eighty pound aggot out of there before and there's multi hundred pound agots, and I have videos of some of these, but you just can't get the big multi hundred ones out. It's just too much work to hike out of that canyon with them. But I've already hiked out. Over one thousand pounds of aggoed out of this canyon, and I haven't even put to get in what's down there. So the first time I'm down there, I'm just exploring this canyon. Beautiful river, nice healthy runs of salmon come through there, and steelhead and I spent a few hours down there, and as I'm hiking out, I'm getting almost to the top, almost out of that canyon, and something blasts this sound up at me, this crazy sound. I've not found any other researcher that has any kind of recording of this particular sound. Very hard to explain, hard to emulate, but it came out of that canyon, was so much just velocity noise. It hit me so hard immediately I knew that had to have been a sasquatch, because there's no creature I'm aware of that can produce something like that. And my dog was right next to me, and my dog, who usually is a watchdog who tries to play tough. She was petrified by this sound. She looked at me with just fear in our eyes, ears back. What is that like? We need to get out of here, and that's not like my dog at all. So that was my first vocalization experience. We leave that canyon, and sometime later I went on a big e bite journey deep into this different part of my research area that I'd never been in because I'm always trying to figure out how to get into the valley where I had the sighting. Because I can get into that valley from where sighting occurred, but I have to get out of that valley. It says like a straight down cliff that goes way way down into this valley, and so I don't go that way because I don't want to have to climb back up. So I still never put my feet in that valley where the Sasquatch was at the original siding. To this day, I still haven't been right there. So I'm on this journey trying to figure out how to get to that valley, and so I ride my e bike seven or eight miles, I ditch it in the bushes and then I cross this river, and I hike up this contributary river. So I'm pretty deep in the middle of nowhere, very alone, very vulnerable, walking through the middle of the river because I feel safer in the middle of the river rather than the edge, because it's such dense brush all around you that I like to walk in the middle of the river, just with wet shoes on, because it gives me some kind of warning for anything in the bushes that might rush me or anything. So I'm walking up this cree and I looked to the left and I see what I was never even expecting to find, and it was a big giant log. It had been turned around upside down and had been stabbed into the grounds. I could see the roots up in the air, and I immediately knew what it was. He was one of those upside down tree things. I had never even expected to find one of those. I'd seen videos of those in Alaska and places around, but I'd never dreamed of find anything like that. So I climb up into this little meadow where this upside down tree was. The first initial time I went in there, I found I don't know eight, nine, ten of them, and they're all different sizes, some are really tall. Some of them are just logs that have even been cut with a chainsaw, because there's so much logging up there, and that chainsaws have touched almost every log you'll find up there. So there's logs impaled into the ground. There's upside down trees with roots and paled into the ground, big ones, little ones, all different sizes. I actually tripped and stepped into a hole, a deep hole, and that's when I realized that there was holes where upside down trees used to be and now they're not. That's real important, the holes, and hopefully we can get into that later. I'll tell you why. But sometime later I was in this same area and a beaver had moved in and started building the dam, and in building that damn, the beaver had cleared all this fulage off the shoreline and opened up this whole new area that I'd never seen. And I realized that there's a whole nother section to the upside down trees. So there was another ten of them or so. So there's I don't even know the count down. There approximately twenty upside down trees in that little area. But since then I'd found well over one hundred of these things now, and there's a lot of very new ones on my most recent mission. I'll get to that in a second. And so finding the upside down trees, the foot bran, the vocals, all these things, I really knew at this point that I'm in an area that's beyond special, because I followed enough researchers on YouTube at that point that I knew what your typical researchers finding out there. These guys had been doing this for decades, and in my first eight months of doing this, my portfolio of discoveries was already far beyond what I was seeing that other researchers were finding in decades of doing this. I can't go up and not make some kind of significant discovery. It happens. Every trip to that area is just so inundated with some So the next big kind of thing that happened is I started finding arches, big trees that are bad into this bizarre arch, and then most of them have been scraped and wedged and forced against neighboring trees where there's manipulated and hooked and wedged and forced to hold this really crazy form to create an arch. I can tell that it was obviously work because of the scrapes and marks on the neighboring tree, where you can see that thing went up and down over and over again to create this sort of pocket that will wedge it and hold it in place. I primarily focus on conifer trees because there's a lot of alders and maples and leaf type trees that the sasquatch manipulate and mess with. Those are deciduous trees, and I don't focus on them because Mother Nature does so much weird stuff with deciduous trees just naturally. But when you're finding big, huge conifer trees, evergreen trees, timber trees, a tree that grows with uniformity, always wants to grow like a straight pole, you're finding those and they have been twisted and bent and created into these bizarre shapes and forms that cannot be blamed on Mother Nature. As much as the naysayer will try to, you just can't. You could try to convince me as much as you want, but I know trees and these are not natural. Still getting into these arches and really starting to pay attention to the trees, I started noticing another phenomenon out there. It's trees that have been topped chuntless. You can't even begin. If you see my channel on certain videos, I take you out and you're just literally stepping over treetop after treetop after treetop. The forest floor littered with broken treetops. Now, trees don't easily lose their tops, not conifer trees. The top of a conifer tree is flexible and strong in when a tree is blown by the wind, the breaking point isn't in the top. The pressure and strength of that blowing tree go to the ground and either the roots pop or the tree breaks very low. It doesn't break up in the top twenty percent. Like in my house right now, I can look out my windows and I can see a thousand trees and not a single one of them is missing its top. So finding topless trees in this way, it's a major anomally and this has to be something doing it. It's not mother Nature. And as soon as you leave my research area, no more top trees. I've taken people out to show them the top trees, and they don't understand why it's such a big deal to me. And so once they see all these top trees and they're like, Okay, yeah, it's weird. Then we drive home and I tell them start looking at trees and they're like, yeah, oh, holy shit, not a single top tree to be seen. Healthy green trees do not lose their top. Yet in my research area, thousands are top. I didn't know why they were top in the trees until recently. I have a pretty strong theory now on why they're doing it. I'm going to get to that in a second. At that time in my research where the arches and the top trees are really becoming something that I'm really focusing on, and I have my son come up with me in camp. He was nine at the time that we were camping, and my buddy Joe was up there camping with a stew He was sleeping in his vehicle, and so we're set up in camp. One night, I set my alarm for four am because I was going to go out with my night vision and walk around. In the middle of the night, my phone wakes me up on Vibrate right by my head, and so I get up. I'm in the tent. I decorate my camp in a very weird way. I set up string lights, Christmas lights, lasers, and it looks like a rave in the middle of nowhere, and my camp site is deep in the middle of nowhere. And I did all this on purpose to create something that the Sasquatch are not used to seeing, something that is strange, something that will peak their curiosity. And so when I woke up, like I said, my camp is all illuminated in a very weird way, and I'm sitting there in my tent and I'm debating do I really want to go out and do this or do I just want to go back to sleep. And that's when I realized that there's a giant shadow standing directly above me. And I think that when my phone alerted me and vibrated, it startled this scene, and this thing was just frozen in place. I'm staring at this thing, and I'm not sure is this a shadow? What is going on? Like, why is there a giant something above my tent? The lights are all flickering, and I'm looking real close at the shadow. And then I realized the shadow is moving back and forth, rocking just ever so. And it's when I realized what it was. It was a Soundsquatch and it was standing feet from me. So I grabbed my camera and I would to turn it off, and it makes this beat noise. That whole entire shadow just like that, just shot out of way, and you didn't make a sound nothing. It was gone. And what was crazy is my dog was in the tent with me, and the dog didn't alert to this thing at all. My dog's not a hunting dog or anything, but she had no clue that thing was sick. So I sat there not sure what I should do, and I didn't have much of a plan anyway. I turned my camera on, but I still had to unzip the tent and crawl out there with the camera. And it's not like the thing would have stood there waiting for me to do all that. So I don't know what my plan was. But turn the camera on, it bolts. It's gone. Freaked me out. So I'm sitting there and I'm debating what to do next. Thing you know, I end up falling back asleep, and I wake up at seven am and I come out of the tent and I'm making coffee and my buddy gets out of his car and says to me, man, what were you doing last night? What do you mean what was I doing last night? He goes, why were you all over my car looking in the windows. You know, I wasn't. I didn't come out of the tent. I sure as Elle wasn't looking in your windows. So I told him about the shadows. So whatever I saw was also what he saw was looking in the windows of his car and was all around his vehicle. That day, I went out on a mission with just my son and I. My buddy Joe wanted to go dig for rocks and I wanted to go hump for sasquat. So it was just my son and I and we're looking at some arches. We go to an arch that I hadn't seen yet. I need to back up for this part of the story. Prior to this trip with Joe and my son, I took a friend of mine out there who's a geologist. He's a scientist. He wanted to see these deposited wrong and on the way I took him to look at this arch that I'd been fascinated by. It's one of the most fascinating art is out there. And as we're looking at this arch, he picks up a pine cone off the ground and shows it to me. He's real excited about this pine cone. I'm like, why do you give a shit about a pine cone? He says, you don't understand. This is a species of tree that doesn't exist in this forest. This tree will not grow in this forest. It's a high elevation tree. It had to have been brought here. It was left right underneath this arch, and so it was weird. And I didn't know much about this species of tree. I didn't know anything about this species of tree. But I took his word for it. He's a smart guy scientist. So we kept the pine cone and we left. So then go back to where I was at with my son. After that, sasquatch entered our camp and we're out looking at a different arch, and I'm filming why this happened. My son goes say, Dad, what is this? And I turn around and sure enough, it's another one of these pine cones that has been stabbed into the not just laying on the ground, like intentionally stabbed into the ground. This isn't the exact pine cone, but this is the exact species of the pine cone. These are a sub alpine tree that requires four thousand feet or higher elevation. My entire research area doesn't even its highest point, doesn't even hit two thousand and so this tree cannot survive in that area. Finding them underneath these arches in this way, they had to have been brought in, and they had to have been placed there intentionally for some purpose. I don't know for sure. And since then I've found more of these pine cones and done a lot of research on them, as much as I can from googling stuff. Apparently that species of trees treated all these ailments. It was a medicinal tree for the natives. It has all these ceremonial purposes that the natives are really into. I don't know why the Sasquatch are bringing them in. I know that they are, and stay tuned for more.
Speaker 3: Sasquatch out to sea were right back after these messages.
Speaker 2: Something else that's strange about all these pine cones is this one was very green and brand new when I first found it. It had teeth marks in it where it looks like something was carrying it in their mouth. All of them have had teeth marks in it where they look like they're being carried in their mouth, and two of them, the first two that I found, have been in a freezer. If I ever had the fun to airn any way to test them. I would because I suspect there's DNA on them. It rains so hard up there when it rains, I don't know if you would find DNA or not, but someday I hope to test those pine cones for DNA. So around this time period, I started setting up trail camps, setting them up everywhere. I found this area where there's a bunch of arches, bizarre arches, so I put two trail cams there. Then I got I jump back to sometill's Okay, trail cams everywhere, and I think I had fifteen to seventeen set up at this point. But then I was on a logging road riding my e bike one day and I get ran over by a logger. He comes whipping around a corner doing mock eight, runs me over. I get hurt real bad. I gotta leave there in an ambulance. Took me out of game for a while, couldn't walk for a week or two. So I hadn't been up there in a lot. Father's Day was coming up and my wife wouldn't know what I want to do for Father's Day. And my very first sighting happened the day before Father's Day Saturday, the day before, so I told her. He said, it's my one year anniversary to the sighting, and so I want to be up in my research area for that. I'm sentimental like that or whatever. And so the whole family went up there, my wife and my two youngest kids. As we're up there dragging around looking at tree brakes, and there's this certain section of road that I call tree break out in Tree Red Galley. I've found all the pine cones off Tree Red Galley. I've found many arches. As you're driving down Tree Red Galley, I see something in the middle of the road. I say to my like, what is that? How would I know what that is? So I give out the truck and in the middle of the road is a ball of mysterious hair, this freaking bag and it is the weirdest hair. Here's a jar of it. It's a mixture of gray and this clear transparent stuff, brown and black. It's way thicker and more like fishing line than human hair. Very thick, very strong. Here. There are almost like dreadlock type curls in this stuff. Obviously, I'm gonna assume it's sasquatch hair. I've been trying to get it tested. I've been doing what I can with it. But that's a whole nother story. I would love to do a follow up interview on just the nightmare of Sasquatch hair and all of the self proclaimed experts on sasquatch hair that don't know anything, and they're all referencing something David Plotti said twenty years ago. It's a nightmare. But long, long story short. I do have samples with Darby at NCSU, waiting on responses from him. I have had the hair analyzed by a lot of people. I've had people say it's the best sample they've ever seen, and I've had other people tell me, oh, it's nothing, and nobody knows. Nobody knows it damnsing, nobody knows what sasquatch hair looks like. You've got a bunch of people that think they do or claim they do. Are you trying to get experts to tell you yes or no on something that they don't know a damn thing about? But they won't to miss they don't know anything about it because they've all seen a documentary fifteen years ago that told him how to identify it. It's a nightmare. Trying to get anything conclusive on this hair to jump ahead to some of my more important discoveries. On my most recent trip up there, it was a four night trip, and I was spending the first two nights with my friend Elia, who's a part of my channel. He helps me with all my video editing and stuff. He's been wanting to get up there and see this stuff. So I did two nights with him, and then two nights with a long time friend of mine. He lives in Mexico, and he flew in from Mexico and spent two nights with me up there in those four nights. I hadn't been up there since July. We were just up there just a couple of weeks ago. I started finding where they had been going around and picking up all those broken tree tops that I was telling you about, picking them up off the ground, turning them around and impaling them into the earth. And I'm talking hundreds of these. Some of them are sticks no bigger than that. Some of them are lost this big, around twenty five feet tall, talking thousand pound logs picked up. When I first started finding these things, I was just blown away because I used to go through help to get to my Upside Down Trees site is a journey to go see these upside down trees. Now, they're everywhere. I could take you up there and say, okay, pick a direction, any direction you say that, and we're gonna go that way, and we're gonna find them no matter what, they're gonna be there. And a lot of my research is me examining logs in punky stumps that have been shredded and dug through because bears eat grubs. I strongly suspect sasquats does too, because that's what the evidence is showing me. The amount of footprints that I find and the amount of shredded stuff that I'm finding what I am starting to believe because when I found those upside down trees the first time, I found a bunch of holes where upside down trees have been removed, and so I believe that the whole upside down tree phenomenon. No, it's not laggers. I get so many people that try to say, oh, that's done by laggers. That's done by laggers. I have a lot to say about that. Maybe we'll get to that, But these aren't done by laggers. Some of them are sideways horizontals. Some of them are straight up and down. They're every different size. There's no grid or pattern or rhyme or reason to it. They're just everywhere. And so what I believe those are four is they stab them into the ground because it accelerates rotten decay. It'll encourage bugs and grubs to go in there and start feeding on these logs. Grubs and bugs will die in the winter when a log gets too cold and too frozen, they will die. So penetrating them deep into the earth like they're doing with these things allows the bugs and grubs to have a place to avoid freezing to death. So what I am saying is what I have found up there essentially is a giant sasquatch grub farm, and my whole research area is now just covered in these sinks. Now. I did a video recently called hundreds of Upside Down Trees. Sasquatch grub farm is on the thumbnail in that video. I found an old impaled logs stuck in the ground, and we ripped that thing open and it just bursted with little grubs and termites and different things. It's the only thing that makes sense. The energy expelled in breaking these tree tops is insane. The strength to break a tree this big around one hundred feet up in the air, it's just insane. And now they're picking them up and they're penetrating them into the ground like lawn darts all over the place. So there has to be a reason for this, and food is the only thing that makes sense. People don't, Oh, they're grave markers. No, they're not grave markers, because then we'd have one thousand dead sasquatches to go dig up. They're not property markers because I'm finding them. I'll find twenty of them in one half acre of land, and then I'll find one year and then nine over there, and there's no pattern to it. They're not property markers. They are for collecting food. And that's something I want to really try to prove, and I'm gonna continue to push my evidence on that. On this same trip, when we're finding all these upside down trees and all that, we're deep in Dead Canyon, and in Dead Canyon where I have a trail camp set up in July, we found a dead bull elk had been harvested right there. I have the skull and wrap from this bull elk, the whole body was their ribs everything. Something had separated all of the big leg bones and made a pile of big leg bones over here where the skull and the rib cage and all that was off over here. Bears don't separate big bones from little bones. Cougars don't do that. And that was right next to my trail cam, but like three to five paces out of reach of my trail cam being able to tell you an easy So I felt like they were taunting me, like they put it there just to screw with me. I'm gonna explain why. So on this last trip, Dead Canyon is a major, important focal area of my research, and I took calling down there, the guy from Mexico. And so in Dead Canyon, we're finding all kinds of stuff, footprints, more upside down impaled logs, all that kind of stuff is down there. And then we go up to the river's edge and we find where something had picked up an agate. If you know anything about agots, they're all almost as hard as a diamond. They don't break, they're hard to cut, they're hard to polish. They're big bowls of like super dense glass. Basically, something had gone to the river's edge picked up one of these agots and shattered it, and there were shards of it everywhere, and it looked like other shards had been broken. It looked like exactly what you would expect to find if somebody was making tools, making knives, making sharp edges. It's exactly what it looked like. And right in the middle of the gravel, right on the river's edge, was a Sasquatch footprint. I have a video of this. This is a shark from this very agot. This is just something I brought back. It is just a keepsake from finding that, and so that was pretty amazing to find potential tool making. That evidence, in my opinion, points to that the agots are what brought me to that area to hunt for these rare rocks. And I think that the agots might very well be why the Sasquats like that area, because anytime they need a sharp edge for any kind of cutting, they can take ten steps, find a naggot, break it, and boom. They got this thing right here. You could cut with this sting. This is just a random piece that they left behind. So after we're looking at these broken agots and we're pretty amazed by this state. We go up further into Dead Canyon in order to get to my trail camp. There's only one river crossing that I use every time I go there, because any other route you gotta swim to get to this trail camp. So I stripped down to my underwear and I crossed this river, just like I do every time I'm there. This is right next to the dead bull Elk carcass. Going right to my trail cam. I get to the other side of the river, and something had killed a chinook salmon and they have had to stick their fingers in the gills and they had to rip the head off of this chinook salmon. So laying on the ground is a chinook salmon with its head severed and laying right next to it. Now, if they had put that fish anywhere else on that whole river, it's likely I wouldn't have seen it because I would have gone this way or that way, or stepped on this rock instead of that rock. This is the only spot in that pull freaking canyon where if they had said it right there, there's no way I'm not gonna miss it. So I've left so much fruit for them. That's another story too, But that salmon was a major discovery for me. I've had a lot of big discoveries in my research, but for me personally, that headless salmon is the biggest because I know that was left there for me to find. That was a gift. It could be a warning, but I don't think so. I think it was a gift, and unfortunately I didn't recognize it as a gift. In that moment. I found a dead fish with missing its head and I'm standing in my underwear, I'm freezing cold. I'm in an area that you're very uncomfortable in. You're always looking over your shoulder. I made a video about the fish. I showed it to Colin who Colin was trap fishing not far from where I was. I got my chip out of that camera and I got the hell out of there. It wasn't until later that it dawned on me that was a gift. I regret it because it was fresh, that fish had no odor. That fish was totally edible. And there's more giftings. So when I find rare aggits down there, I picked them up and I set them on top of rocks, and that way I can find them at a later time because they're elevated, they're easy to spot. Now every time I go into a new area. This never happened until I started doing that. Now when I enter new areas, I'm finding big agos that are strangely picked up and put on top of rocks. And you got to understand, like my trail camps never encounter people anywhere in this area. Nobody goes into this area. You're trespassing in all these areas because it's all privately owned logging weatherness land. There's nobody out there. I've proved that in videos to show that humans are not out here. Hey, it's not impossible, but everything is so hard to get to. And one of the rocks in particular, I saw and I said to Colin and said, oh, Joe must have left that on that rock. When I got home and I looked at old footage, there was a shot of me filming that rock as we were leaving the canyon, and so I know that rock wasn't there. So that rock got picked up and put on top of that rock while I've been gone right next to where this headless fish was left for me. We also got a bunch of audio on that last four night trip, but all of that's in Mexico because Colin is trying to be my audio guy because I'm horrible with tech and everything.
Speaker 3: And stay tuned for more Sasquatch out to Sea. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 2: I said, we have some pretty amazing audio, and he's trying to clean it up and get it brought into a file where he can send it to me, and I will get that out on my video. But I've got countless vocalization experiences now. And there's one last story I want to tell. I put fruit out in front of trail cams a lot, and the fruit disappears. I checked the footage and there's no excuse for it's just gone right. So it doesn't prove anything. It is what it is if fruit vanishes, and I don't know why. And so in my camp on a solo mission. This was before I got ran over. Actually this was a while back. I had a big red apple. I said it right by my tent, and I aimed a trail cam directly at it. I'd been up all night in this hunting blind with my night vision stuff, and I finally went to bed around six thirty seven am. And so I was dog, tired, been up all night, didn't see nothing, total waste. But I go to sleep and I'm in the bed for a couple of hours in my tent, and then I get blasted with this noise. And I hear this noise and I wake up and I'm like, I thought it was logging equipment. I thought it was some kind of machinery. It was this crazy sound. So I go back to sleep. Then I hear the noise I get and I'm just like, damn, what are they doing? What is that sound? I get back to sleep, and the third time it hits me, I'm on my feet because I realized it's the same exact sounds from Dead Canyon that I heard way early on in my research. It's insane sound. So I bust out of the tent. I'm looking all around all going to sleep for a few hours. I'm discombobulated, and I noticed that the apple was gone. Apple advantage. So I go right to my trail cam, pull the chip, put it in the chip reader. There's the apple. There's the apple, and the apple's just gone. No explanation for it, no nothing. When a freaking butterfly can't go in front of that trail camp without getting a picture. So the apple was just gone. And so at that point I was very dismissive of the whole cloaking and invisibility stuff. I just thought, that's nonsense. I'm trying to get non believers to believe in these things, and now I'm supposed to tell them that they can cloak like I just wanted nothing to do with the cloaking thing, but that was a big eye opener too. The fact that they can come in and do something like that. It was very weird. And then that ties into something else. When I was there with my family and we found it here. On the way home, I checked this game camera that I had set up up underneath these arches, and it's an area that's sets special to me because there's multiple arches there. I checked the footage and there's three pictures of a white blob of light moving through the trees in broad daylight on a bright sunny day. You can see this white blob moving through the trees, and in one of the pictures there's an indentation of a footprint type thing happens on the ground. And it's all in the pictures and this is not my channel so this was crazy, this being of light. You could see it at daylight, which if I hit you with a spotlight on a bright sunny day, you can't even tell the spotlights on. And so here it is in the sunshine. You can see this blob of light moving through the trees. Then that same exact trail cam captures weird beams of light in the trees in the middle of the night. Several pictures of these very bizarre beams of light. I don't have any clue what they are. And then that's saying trailcam gets a picture. There's three or four pictures of this bipedal looking figure, but it's like a ghost. You can see right through this thing. You can see the shoulder, you can see the legs, an ass, maybe it's very translucent. And then it's there for three or four pictures with just very little movement, but you can't really see much, but it moves just a little, and then it disappears into this black mass that is like this obscurity that you can't really see. But that obscurity seems to have a swirl to it, and it continues to have some movement because it continues to take another three or four pictures of it, just bizarre weird stuff, trailcam bizarre stuff. There's all kinds of other stuff. Keep in mind all of this has happened in my first year of doing this. The hair was one year to the day, almost down to the exact hour of which I had the sighting, which is really weird. I've been out it. This Father's Day will be two years. So I'm about a year and a half into this research and really have amassed quite the portfolio of evidence. I don't have funding for DNA testing and for all the right stuff. If I had funding, I would have had the hair tested. I'd have to pine Gunes test it. I'd have so much more to present. But it's hard. The stuff's expensive, time away from work and fuel and food and getting hurt last two months worth the work when I got ran over. It's been quite the trip. It definitely sounds like there is a ton there.
Speaker 1: You mentioned something earlier that I want to get into before we get out of here. This is something you and I talked a little bit about off air. I want to get into the Todd standing stuff. You mentioned Todd at the beginning. We've both had our dealings it sounds like with Todd. I have made noquot about how I felt about Todd for years on this program. I did go up to Radium at the end of October twenty twenty three, had some experiences up there, and I've said it so many times on the show. I've never doubted that their sasquatch there. I've never doubted that Todd has probably had experiences with them. I know people that I trust that have had experiences and seeing these creatures there. But I've always had a problem with the evidence that's presented. How did you get into Todd's research and where were you then versus where you are now?
Speaker 2: When I first got hold of Todd, it was after my sighting, and it was after I'd found the upside down Trees. I sent an email to some email that Todd had that connected me to one of his lackeys. Me and this guy we talked at several long conversations, and I admitted to this guy that I have a past. I've never admitted this on any podcast, but I'm an ex con eighteens in my twenties. I live the outlaw lifestyle, built a business around it, made a lot of money, gotten a lot of Trump. I've seen some stuff, did a little tour of the Washington State Correction System. I admitted that to this guy, a little bit about my past. I was really big in marijuana trafficking, manufacturing, all that kind of stuff. This was a lifetime ago, my forties. Now. I just admitted all that because I didn't care. Whatever it is. So it is so that guy pretended like he was going to connect me to Todd. He pretended like he was real excited about what I have. But then time went on, I never heard from Todd. So I was watching one of Todd's videos and he put an email up if you ever had a sighting email different email. So I responded and I sent some pictures to him. It was like the next day he got a hold of me. Todd got a hold of me. We started talking. Todd was super interested in my research area because you can do research there year round. It doesn't get snow. It never gets that cold there, and it never gets that hot either. It's like a perfect year round area. And so he never fully admitted this, but I know he was thinking dollar signs because he does tours for people, He takes people out. He started telling me that he wanted to do a documentary in my research area, and he was gonna give me half of the money. And he just came right out with that. I didn't ask, And I'm thinking, I've seen the worst of the worst in people, so I'm very cynical. I'm never wrong about people. There was a lot coming off of him that gave me a bad vibe. He started doing this thing over the phone with me. It was very strange. He was claiming that he was communicating with my sasquatch and he was telling me that I'm a special being, that I had been chosen. He said, out of the hundreds of thousands of emails I get, I chose to read yours. It was all meant to be. And it was all this blah blah blah. And I can't remember exactly how it was said, but he referred to himself as a Sasquatch guru. I've watched enough Netflix to know what a guru is, and I'm playing along with it. I'm going along with it all because I'm new in this world. Really, what I wanted was to get connected with Les Strap. I grew up watching Survivor Man. That was the real reason why I got in touch with Todd. It was never really Todd that I was after. It was Les Strap, because I would love to take him out and show him what I'm finding out there. But I did stroke Todd's ego a little bit and tell him, oh, yeah, man, if it wasn't for your videos, I don't know if I would ever had myself and played into him a little bit like that, because I had been watching his videos prior to me having my sight. Todd said to me, I can be on a plane tomorrow, and I'm like, hold on, man, I run a business. I got a lot going on. Let's figure this out. But he was just like Gong ho, let's go and told me he wanted to do a documentary, give me half the money. In all kinds of promises. This guy was just dumping adulation on me, but at the same time very much treating me like a little minion to his hierarchy type relationship. We're on the phone a lot in the beginning. I have hours and hours of phone calls with this guy. I go up on a research mission after me and him had started talking. I'm assuming what happened was while I'm up in the mountains, he'd get ahold of his lackey, because once I told him like, yeah, I'd been talking to your lackey, but he never plugged me in with you. So Todd got ahold of the lackey and probably asked him, why didn't you ever connect me with this guy he's got a lot going on or whatever, and the lackey then, because I hadn't told Todd about my past at that point, then the lackey must have told him, oh, he's got a pass criminal background, which I would have told him I don't hide that from people. After that, Todd completely quit talking to me, completely quit answer my phone calls. He was fine because when I first got back from that mission, i'd been out of touch for a couple of days, and I got ahold of him and he did respond, but he was totally different person, acted like he was too busy, And at one point I sent him a text and said, I sense a great deal of enthusiasm has diminished from our first conversations. There's something to that effect, is what I wrote him. After that, I never spoke to him again. It just showed me that he's full of shit. Did everything he was telling me about communicating with my sasquats that I'm a chosen being, that they chose me, and everything he was saying was just complete and total horseshit. So I went back and reevaluated some of his videos. I don't know that he faked those faces. I can't prove it. If he did fake them, they're pretty good. I'll give him. Somebody did some good work. But the one video he made that I watched it again and I realized how fake it is, the one where he's got the red light everywhere, with the flares. I'd go out in the woods all by myself for multiple nights. There's no scenario on Earth that you would ever find me out there with a backpack full of road flares and not a single headlamp or a single flashlight or a single lantern or anything. That's a very kind of shortened version of my experience with Todd. But I know he was very interested in my location and then he found out I had a criminal background. He's very obsessed with what other people think about him type person. When I watch his videos, he can't make a video without mentioning that he's worked with less shroud Jeff mill Drum. Yeah, everybody's heard that one hundred times, so I just have to assume he heard out a criminal background and he was just like, oh, I got to know him to associate with that guy just completely quit talking to him. It's not like I lost any sleep over it or anything, but it just showed me who he is. Did. Everything that came out of his mouth was bs because if I'm a special chosen being, why would my twenty year old criminal background have anything to do with it. He told me so many stories man there. I wanted to call him out on it, but obviously I'm not gonna. But he tell me a story about how he's walking through the woods in a sasquatch mine spoke with him that you need to climb a tree immediately. So he climbs a tree just in time for a giant grizzy bear with gnashing teeth that almost got him, but he just pulled himself up into the tree just in time, and grizzly bear will run up a tree like a housecat on its freaking scratching post. Oh. He told me a lot of stories that he's basically like frolicking through the mist hand in hand with sasquatch out there. I do believe he's researching, and I do believe he's had experiences, but he definitely just kind of showed me what kind of person he is, and it's for the better. He made a bunch of promises about helping promote my channel and all this stuff when we were communicating, But I don't know if he's a good person to have on your team anyway to promote you. You don't. I know he's got loyal fans and stuff like that, and so I've never talked about this publicly to anybody.
Speaker 3: Stay tuned for more sasquatch out to see. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that was my experience with Todd.
Speaker 1: Everybody who's listened to this channel for more than five minutes knows all of my experiences. It's all there in perpetuity for everybody to go back and listen to. So I'm not gonna regale you with any of those stories. Now you've mentioned it a couple of times. Before we get out of here here, let's talk about your channel. Tell everybody what it is, where they can find it, and what they can expect when they check it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's Northwest NW. YETI quest it's just my discoveries, a lot of what I've sound, all kinds of different videos of different research trips that I've been on. Every video will have some kind of new discovery in it, some kind of new evidence. But started out, my plan was to just put forth evidence to try to bring non believers into the fold. And I really was trying to completely stay away from paranormal tight the cloaking and all that stuff. And I have as much as I can, but I have shown I'm just showing what I'm finding. I'm showing what I'm experiencing, and that's what my channel is just really I think I have seventy eighty videos or something on there. And if somebody can sit down and really watch the majority of my videos and then tell me that they don't believe in sasquatch, they're either lying or then they're basically saying I've faked all my videos. And like recently we found a braided tree. We found a group of them, but one in particular is a timber tree. It's dead, so I can't tell what species it is, but it's definitely a conifer tree and it is completely twisted like a bread tide. All the way up, like sixty feet in the air. That would be impossible for me to hoax. That would have taken twenty years of manipulation to create that tree. That was just a very recent discovery that was just amazing. I was so excited to find that. We call it a braided tree, but really it's not three trees. It's two trees. It's more a twisted tree, but the whole tree spirals in the most unnatural way. And I didn't really get into much of that, but that's another thing that's going on out there, is the sasquatch play with trees like a person that owns a Bonzie tree does. And I'm finding that so much out there. I don't know why or what their point is, but a massive amount of manipulation on these trees. It's everywhere. It's pretty amazing. And then there's just a lot of stuff like that on my channel, a lot of videos that just present the evidence as I'm finding it. In my first videos, I was just kind of figuring out how to use a camera and stuff like that. But they're getting better and better. I have a lot of help with the editing and everything, and so it's someday my plan or dream or whatever is to make a limited series of professional documentaries and really try to get this out to the world. It's just so amazing to me how real these creatures are and how much people don't know it. The government or some element of our government has to know that they're out there. It's been just way too easy for me to go out there and accumulate the evidence I've accumulated to think that some three letter agency with unlimited funding hasn't done the same thing. One last thing, the upside down tree phenomenon. People say loggers insert them in the ground. Right, You'll find that everywhere. It's on the BFROO website for crying out loud, that loggers do that. That's bs. If you talk to any logger that's been logging them. I've logged, I have friends that have logged for decades. Anybody that's been logging for decades will tell you, no, we don't bury trees upside down in the ground. There's no benefit for them in any way, shape or form. For log However, the Department of Natural Resources DNR in about the last decade has started hiring people to install trees upside down in the ground. They call them snacks, and they say that it's for habitat revitalization for certain animals that need dead trees to burrow into hortbullshit. The only reason they're doing it is so they can discredit when people are finding these anomalies in the forest. And I have a guy I've been talking to he's installed snacks for contracts for Department of Natural Resource. He told me that the snags they install don't resemble what I'm finding in the slightest littlest bit. But because they do that, you have all these people that try to say the upside down trees are just the work of loggers or timberworkers. There are examples where that is done, but in my opinion, there is some sort of cover up a foot. And I don't want to sound like a net job conspiracy theorist, but in such a short period of time I accumulated so much evidence that these things exist. Ay, I can only imagine what a group of professionally trained investigators with unlimited budgets could go out there and get. So there's no way that some science department of our government or some three letter agency or whatever does it know that they're out there. There's no way in hell. That's just my opinion. I got a lot to say about that, but that would be a whole nother story.
Speaker 1: I'll make it easy for you guys. As always, there's a link right here in the show notes. You guys, go over and check out n W Yettie Quest, show them some love on YouTube, give them a follow, watch some videos, leave some comments. Hugh, thanks so much for coming on and sharing your experiences and your research. Man, I've had a blast talking to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Man, anytime, if you ever want to do a follow up or anything. It's all ongoing. I'll come back anytime.
Speaker 6: They say you don't gotta go home, but you can't stay.
Speaker 4: I don't want to be out.
Speaker 6: Joy this chard, that chard, everything calling r back, pry back Joy for me, Joy stay right, you come it right away.
Speaker 5: Still step do conduct doussas still steps us stisst ussses