Speaker 1: I guess what they should have done a sold sponsorship, you know, like they do in football when you see the coach with the headphones on and Sony and.
Speaker 2: Big white letters.
Speaker 1: You know, used to you didn't see logos and stuff. And now you can be the official headset of the NFL and you know, toat your brand. So maybe we all less you know, court systems start doing that, sell them out the logos on the on the back of the laptops and everything else.
Speaker 3: Well, with the amount of money, I think, yeah, with the amount of money this kid is gonna wind it though, With the amount of money this kid is going to have to pay to these sharks, Yeah, I wouldn't object to him, like, you know, wearing a you know whatever dot Com T shirt, like go go go wager on this at you know, Crystal Palace dot com or whatever the hell betting website. I mean, because they're gonna I mean, this kid is dead to rights pretty much, right, I mean according to the But then again, you know again in the in the age of OJ, what did they actually keep off of the TV. Well, they didn't show the crime scene because allegedly it was too graphic. And by the way, when you did finally see those photos way later, and the ones that were leaked at the time that got out kind of pretty damn graphic kind of was a pretty damn graphic photo. Like you know, like I could see why they would censor that, you know, because that stuff was on eleven o'clock in the morning, you know what I mean, Like toddlers could be like, oh, look as a go, oh my, mommy, why is there? You know, how do you get blood all the way eight feet up a wall? Mommy?
Speaker 1: You know, you think about the OJ trial and look at the number of pundits that got their start during that trial. You had Chris Matthews, who had had jobs in government, but you know, he became a TV phenom when he was covering the OJ trial at you know, starting at nine o'clock at night. You had a lot of people that got a lot of FaceTime reporting on the OJ trial and it led to some prey long careers.
Speaker 3: Well and a lot of lawyers that just were there to make commentary. I mean that was guaranteed bank oh yeah for like yeah, because when you need a lawyer, you know, what do you do? You go to the names, you know, and if the guy was on there every day talking to you about OJ. You'd be like, Hey, you know, I got myself whatever, I got a domestic violence charge or whatever. Hey, that guy's from New York. I'm from New York. I'm calling that guy.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: There were attorneys they made bank off of that, you know.
Speaker 1: I mean, well, I'll give you a good example of that is not only from the OJ trial, but just last year during the Karen Reid trial. Who's the uh, the woman whose boyfriend was the cop in Boston that you know got found dead after the party. Her attorney was a big bucks attorney from out west, and she got him to take that trial. And because of the publicity he got out of that, Bryner's son hired this guy. You know, everybody was talking about, Oh, he's got a big gun attorney. This guy's a pro. This guy, you know, he got Garon reidof of murder. And now all of a sudden he's backed out and letting a public defender take over because he found out that Rob Reiner's kid can't access any money from inheritance to pay him, so he kindly walked off and let a public defender take over.
Speaker 3: Now, and then you got you know, guys like the guy who you know sat there and just you know, because it was so mystical to think about DNA evidence at the time, because nobody had ever really used it like that public Like, it wasn't publicly like we can get your DNA off of this or that or the third thing you know, what's his name started, you know, was a big founder of the Innocence Project later on, even though it was Barry shack right, it was despicable what that guy did during the trial, you know, sitting there and mystifying everything. There was some mishandled stuff, that's for sure, but I mean, you know, it was a little like how do you they which, by the way, we do have all.
Speaker 1: Successful and completely they completely derailed that trial. You know, they had the incident with the the housekeeper or the domestic worker that was going was worried about being deported and she was from out of country, and so they basically stopped the trial in its tracks to go into taking her deposition, which lasted like two weeks, and they just drug it out and drug it out, and then come to find out they they didn't completely through that whole trial on its head in the way that the flow of it and everything.
Speaker 3: Well I wish that, yeah, I wish there.
Speaker 1: Was something that's a side item, and it just threw the whole trial.
Speaker 3: Right, I wish that was the only problem. Look mute up for a second because you went robotic there, But I get your point. Yeah, the trial went crazy. But it wasn't just even that. I remember that whole thing though, because they were having trouble translating the Spanish because they were like, well, you know, they brought up like what about a watch, and she's like, there's no Spanish word for a watch or whatever, and they're like a clock on your wrist, you know, like they had to do stuff like that with her, and I remember that was a problem. Translators were a problem. And then Marcia Clark's in the middle of like a custody battle, you know, in her personal life, and the whole point of the custody battle was the ex husband added to it and said, well, look at how busy she is with the OJ trial. She's too busy take care of the kids now, so they should be with me, which, on the one hand, yeah, okay, but dude, you knew she was a prosecutor. It's not like she's not going to be busy, but now she's on TV and she was changing her hair due and a whole bit. Remember she had a you know, home makeover done and she looked different from the messy perb and everything. So, I mean, there was such a circus going on. And then Lance Edo is like, well, I have to be considerate of the people around the world watching the trial. No, you don't douche, you know, like Edo becomes you know, like literally like just here talking about a conflict of interest. I gotta worry about my public image as I make a ruling. But that that is like definition of your You're not just dealing with the evidence or the legal you know, the legal aspects of this. So you know, people that like to boil it to down to just a racial issue with the trial being you know thrown. Uh No, there was a whole lot of circus in there, and of course Johnny cochrane you know, did did Johnny cochran stuff. But there was so many rings.
Speaker 1: I heard some one of these pundits say that if it hadn't been televised, that oj probably would have been found guilty.
Speaker 3: Maybe, but that says a lot for the way see, really, the the jurors were sequestered, they shouldn't have been affected by any of this. And then there was troubles with I don't know, they gave him like Monday night football videotapes, but that was no good because you know, people mentioned it on the broadcast or whatever, and it was just chaos. Yeah, sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Well, you know it's interesting.
Speaker 1: On another legal front, I just happen to scroll across this while we were talking. Hunter Biden's baby mama apparently is asking for the court to put him in jail because he has not paid anything in the way of child support after their big what was it, twenty twenty fourth they finally, no, twenty twenty three, they finished the custody hearing and all, and he's not paid any child support since then, you know, even though he was selling pictures for one and a half million dollars for his paintings and stuff. But she's saying that he should be put in jail so that he will finally be compelled to take responsibility for their child.
Speaker 3: Well, see, I never understand these guys, you know, Like if you're a guy and I got behind on child support at one point and got punished badly for it until I finally got a court to hear me about correcting it. It took me years. But you know, when you're a guy like me and somebody's asking you for you know, five, six, two thousand dollars a month, and it's like, well, what do I have left for myself? You know, it's difficult. You know, if you're a guy working a regular job, if you're you know, and somebody's killing you for a certain amount and they're constantly asking for increases. But a guy like Hunter Biden, you would think that just for the aggravation, the pr problem, everything else, like what is the exorbitant amount he was being forced to pay? Do you know that that that he just like couldn't do?
Speaker 1: They settled on, they settled. She wanted twenty thousand dollars a month, and he got reduced to five. So you're looking at sixty thousand dollars just in child support. I think, okay, let's not counting the alimony and everything.
Speaker 3: Okay, but for a guy who has millions, right, sixty grand a year is actually not ridiculous.
Speaker 1: I mean, well, but he's broke, now, No, he went on, somebody was a Sean Ryan's podcast or somebody here. A month or so ago, he went on somebody's podcast and he's broke. It's you know, he can't find work and nobody's buying his paintings now that daddy's out of the White House. So he was screaming poverty.
Speaker 3: Then, yeah, but you can't tell me that this guy can't you know, finagle away one way or another, like even if Hunter Biden did a podcast. Okay, I gotta be honest with you. I'm examining the weirdest things in podcasting trying to figure out why my numbers are so bad. Okay, and I think I finally got it figured out and we're going to address it in a couple of months here. But I'm trying to figure out why my numbers are so bad, and I'm looking at these guys. If you have a little bit of name recognition, you can turn that into something lucrative right now, just in the podcast. It is wide open. It's easy there. He could make that sixty grand, okay on Patreon without a problem. He could make his child support payments out of his Patreon and then if he only takes in a certain amount, he can go to court, and you know, as brutally as they've treated guys like me who are making ten twenty grand a year at certain points, you know, because they would come at us and be like, well, how come you can't pay fifteen grand? And it's like, well, how do I live on five grand? How about that? You know, So you go in there and they go, well, we can only take up to forty percent or whatever. And you know, so they're willing to take away forty percent of your income if you don't pay it, if he at least showed an effort. See, that's the thing about these rich guys. They'll turn around and not pay it until it gets to eighty one hundred, one hundred and fifty thousand, two hundred thousand dollars, and then they look surprised when they get arrested. Whereas a guy like me got behind by six hundred dollars and I had warrants on me. You know, I literally had a sheriff's department, people probation department. I should let me correct that probation department in New Jersey, people coming at me to arrest me, and the probation officers refusing to arrest me because they were like, he's making an effort, and I don't want to execute the warrant. He's making an effort, and he's got a good excuse for why he doesn't have, you know, the extra six hundred and seven hundred and eight hundred dollars. We put this guy in jail and he's gonna make nothing, So this is bad. He's making an effort. So I never understand these rich guys that let him boil. Like just I used to see guys who were like, you know, somewhat well off, and they would get behind and they would publish this in the papers in Jersey. I don't know if they do that in every state, but they would literally like publish a roundup list like every six months of like these are guys that are way hell behind, way in arrears in their child support. And I saw guys that I knew, like, you know, their parents' own construction companies or whatever, so you know, they had some two hundred thousand dollars a year job and you know, for doing nothing. Plus they were making extra money on the side, and I knew about their side activities, and I'm just saying they were making you know, probably half a million dollars a year and somehow they're eighty grand, one hundred grand, two hundred grand behind on their child support, which when I look at it, it was like they're paying a thousand, I'm paying five hundred, And how is that even possible? Because they're making, you know, eight times what I make. It's the most. But I don't understand these rich guys get behind or don't even like like they're willing to play every other system taxes anything but about that. Yeah, good, you were saying.
Speaker 1: It's something endemic with rich Well, it's something endemic with wealthy people, because I just read a story today about canvass Owens. Back when she was working for Vogue, she had an apartment was thirty five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: A month, and she just quit paying her rent.
Speaker 1: And after six months, when they tried to a victor, she turned around sells. The landlord sues them because of a black mold problem, yeah, which really didn't exist. And when it went to court, the landlord proved that she hadn't performed maintenance like she was supposed to on certain things, and that's why they had leaked. You're spending thirty five hundred dollars a month on rent and you just decide to quit paying it. Don't you think some landlord is gonna, you know, suddenly realize he's thirty five hundred dollars down after a month on what he's supposed to be making on his rent receipts. It's crazy. Oh, I'm just not going to pay it. I'll wait for you to evict me and then I'll sue you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, four months, you're talking about fourteen thousand dollars. You know, most people will notice that not coming in. I mean, I'm just saying anyway, we do have a caller, though, and I want to get to his thoughts, you know, and anybody else that wants to join us. Obviously three one nine five two seven five zero one six. We are gonna go to ten pm tonight, but I am gonna get off after that and there won't be the Aaron Show tonight because he decided that he didn't want me to try and produce his show. At the same time, I'm gonna be interviewed on Ground zero Radio, uh, which I gave out the links for on Twitter and Facebook. But anyway, I think we got yeah, we got Danny from California and uh, love to hear what's on his mind this week. But I don't understand these rich guys with the child sport. It has always killed me that they're worse than any of the guys I knew, Like I knew junkies that at least made efforts to pay. It was like, well, you know what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna spend half of my money on dope and half of my money on the kid. And they'd be behind, but at least they were making an effort. Rich guys, will it just become a mind boggling amount and then go, well, how am I supposed to pay a million dollars? Now, well, dude, if you had made the effort, see, and they would chase down guys like me, I'm telling you, they'd show up at our work. They'd embarrass us. They turn around and like literally take the cash right out of our pockets. And sometimes it would get written down, and sometimes it wouldn't. I swear to god, this is the kind of crap you went through if you were a guy. And because you're through the probation department, so there used to you know, they're used to shaking down scumbags and they treat you like every other scumbag, you know, because you made the mistake of you know, banging the wrong woman who you are no longer with, so now you gotta pay child I'm telling you, it's one of those things that never got corrected, right. And Bill Clinton is responsible for a lot of that pressure being put on guys all over the country. But somehow these guys with higher incomes they used to skate forever, you know. I mean it's a lot of money, yeah, you know, but five grand Hunter Biden should have been able to handle many times. So if he at least showed an effort to pay it and then came back and said, hey, I'm broke now okay, but right now with ram you know, name recognition with someone, yeah, good.
Speaker 2: Someone someone who.
Speaker 1: Knew they were going to go to court and get adjudged having to pay the support because once the DNA test came back. I mean, it was his nothing to do. But you would have thought of all that money that he was scamming out of Ukraine in that he could have taken some and stuck it in a freaking CD or something where the interest would have paid his child support, and he could have had that automatically sent to her every month straight out of the account. He never would have to deal with it. Now he faces a chance.
Speaker 2: Of going to jail.
Speaker 1: See either that something that was so easy for him to set up when he had the money.
Speaker 3: Either that or he could literally could have just banked some of the money and had it sitting there and then, you know, even when the lawyers came to empty his bank account or whatever. Go okay, now I'm gonna shove this money over to her. Like let's just say, when he was making a million dollars on a painting, if he put five hundred grand in there, he wouldn't be stuck like this right now, you know what I mean. Anyway, it gives me a headache. But Danny, I know you're on the line and you're waiting for a spot to talk. So please, I want to want to let you get to whatever it is you got on your mind.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, one second, sure, one second, it's in the.
Speaker 3: Scenk oh oh, take a time, man, takeing time.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I got I got to interrupt. No, no, no problem, yeah, yeah it's running hot. I hear an echo. So I'm just letting you know, I don't know what's going.
Speaker 3: On Yeah, broadcast wiser.
Speaker 2: I thought I was responsible for dinner, but my bride asked me a question where the olive oil is and I got it ready. I had it's sitting the sink because it's kind of spilled. So that's something different. I think they plan on getting interrupted. Uh yeah, uh hunter byiten. I'm not surprised, not surprised at all. The behavior.
Speaker 3: Get No, I get it because he's you know, he's reckless, and he's smoking crack and he's going through this and that and God knows. But the thing is, I've known guys who were crackheads who were like, you know, like I'd rather smoke crack than have a roof over my head. Guys who still kicked to their child support and they only you know, I mean, I realized it's a smaller amount, but they were literally like selling their souls for their drugs and yet still kicked some to child support because it's just not worth the aggravation. And on the other hand, like I said, I knew rich boys that were like, you know, they're in their twenties or whatever, and they get married and that doesn't work, and yeah, they've got one or two kids, and they're supposed to pay, you know. Still it was funny. I mean, I knew one guy one time is I never even heard of this until I ran into this guy thirty dollars a week for child support. I was like, how old's this kid? Nineteen seventies, what kind of and they're like, no, that's what they determined I owe. And I went, wow, I needed to go to your judge. But I mean thirty dollars a week. The guy was behind and it was hilarious because he there was the only guy I ever saw that was on the low end that didn't pay it at all. But that's because he was so mind numbingly stupid. He really could not hold a job, like he had to have been like handicapped by his IQ, you know what I mean. Like I knew he was that dumb, nice guy, but dumb as I mean, dumber than a rock, you know. And he got stuck for a thirty dollars thing. But what would happen is they would stick him in jail and he'd be like, well, I don't have any money, and then one of his relatives would bail him out for a couple hundred bucks. They'd pay what they call a purge, which a judge would settle on and then they'd let him go, and then six months later they'd lock him up again. And it just kept happening, you know, for thirty dollars a week. But the worst people like in the middle, if you were, you know, just a regular guy and you were like working any kind of job, whether you were a garbage collector, or you work with me at the gas stations or the convenience stores, you're a grocery store guy, or literally you were somebody like trying to work your way up to be a manager at McDonald's. These guys would try to pay, but if at any point you failed to pay and you fell behind a little bit, they would hound you, harass you, come after anything you got. You know, God help you if you want on a scratch off and it went over five hundred dollars because they got their money first, you know, anything like this, and they would collect, they would collect hard. And yet I would see these guys and they used to print it in these local papers. There was a roundup in Ocean County, like every I forget how often it was. It was either every three or six months, I forget, But I remember seeing guys' names. I knew going this guy has money? How is he eighty grand behind? How is he one hundred and fifty grand behind?
Speaker 4: A child?
Speaker 3: His kids like eight nine years old, and he's beat by this much and beat by it was unbelievable. I couldn't figure it out. But I get that you understand the behavior. But I've known serious junkies that do better than that. It's it's when they get up into these you know, large amounts, like like b Pete said they were wanted like twenty what'd you say, twenty thousand a month and they took it down to five on him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so yeah.
Speaker 3: Five grand a month. Hunter Biden should have been able to handle. And if he can't right now, all he's got to do is write a book or start a podcast. And I'm telling you the guy will have the five grand a month, no problem, and some more for his own money. Plus he could probably you know, parlay that into something else. I mean, you mean to tell me people wouldn't show up to yell at him and everything else if he did public appearances and like charged, you know, like it's a concert. You know, Hunter Biden, he's gonna tell his story in person at the at the theater here in Florida. You know, people would show up. I mean this guy could.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I think it's yeah, yeah, Hunter, All you gotta do is just turn on your dad and do a right wing broadcast podcast. They would all line up and they'd throw money at you. You know, you'd be raining money.
Speaker 3: Well even if he didn't turn on.
Speaker 2: I mean, but people, people would buy it. People would buy it. But people people are selfish.
Speaker 3: But I just don't understand these guys who have access to you know, various He probably has been offered more than one TV contract. Okay, you know, I'm not saying he would make it in the rogan sphere or whatever, but I mean, and he doesn't have to do the right wing turn. But a right wing turn would be a hell of a thing. You know, I'm going to tell you how bad my father really was. All hell would break loose. This guy would probably get.
Speaker 2: The highest Yeah, people believe it, you.
Speaker 3: Know, just call it Hunter Biden a story. It doesn't mean it's a true story, but it's my story, you know what I mean. Boom done, there's your marketing and every day in five minutes. I just I don't get it. I don't understand these rich guys like that.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Sorry, Danny, you might have other things on your mind, and I'm interrupting you.
Speaker 2: But I just I got a lot, I got a lot on my I got a lot on my mind. Yeah, I just I'm I want to talk a little bit about international and domestic political economy, if that makes sense. I just give you example. I had just I was doing a delivery and this electrician man that I was doing some work, and he was just railing about, you know, they're taxing billionaires here in California. They're all fleeing, and he was just going on, neither one of us or a billionaire can even imagine what a billionaire is. And so I decided, Okay, today I was off. I decided going Fox and read their stories today, and yeah, there was something about a tax on a billionaire tax and I started reading up on it and it's not even a lawn and it's never going to pass with somebody that it's truly, you know, was proposing a flat at tax on billionaires. And then I do a little more research. Gavin you soon, of course he wants to be president. He's already working, and he's it's dead on arrival. I don't think it's ever going to pass.
Speaker 3: And you know, and then I go.
Speaker 2: The next I go up a couple hours look on Fox, and there's the you know, there's a Florida inn and Ice has kind of got him all pinned up a car. You know, he's an instigator, is the headline. Now they're you know, investigating walls and fry in Minnesota. And weren't they all the eco machine, you know, you know, being a moaning about you know, lawfare and investigation and investigating Powell. I mean, I know there's I had to I had to myself. I actually had to listen, not to the right wing ecosphere, but go find some actually like older conservative Republicans, kind of Romney types, to listen in them to get some consistent Not that I'm a I'm a conservative, but I just can't believe that they flip on a dime with the inconsistency. I mean to just it's whatever the narrative says, they're jumping on board. Yeah see, this is frustrating.
Speaker 3: It's in reality, right the same people that are screaming Rhino right now would exactly be Rhinos because they were Republican in name only. Republicans didn't stand for you know, well, we need to protect the billionaires. That wasn't what they were about. They said, you know, we need to protect business because business is what makes jobs and stuff like that. Yeah, so they were definitely like everybody. At every point in my life, I remember Republicans being corporatists, but not about protecting these people that aggregated these massive fortunes. That like, it's like, hey, we're all for the elite.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: You know what happened to Richard Nixon for christ. I mean, like, I have my Republican coat, your Republican coat. I don't get it. I'm telling you. It's like I'm in an alternate reality. And I got another bad question for you. What good is it going to do Gavin Newsom? I mean, is it even serving Gavin Newsom if he really wants to run for president, which everybody's been saying, and if I was him, I wouldn't do it because it is the wrong time for him to try and pull it. But here's the funny thing. Even if he's making this symbolic gesture with the billionaires, that leaves him in Bernie Sanders Country, you know what I mean, where it was like, well if Bernie you know, actually follows through on what he says and gets everybody healthcare and this and that and da da da, which, by the way, now that we're dealing in trillions, you know, tell me again how we can't afford to do the single payer situation here? You know. Yeah, it's uh, if you look at the entirety of the insurance business and you swallowed it, and you privately, you know, basically you public you turned it over to a public entity all in one shot, it would not cost you another trillion on the debt at this point in time. Nope, but still can't be done.
Speaker 2: The Koch brothers, Koch Brothers did a whole whole study on it. They it came out that it actually took berniey Center's plan. It actually would save money because of all the preventative care instead of you know, getting all the you know, gouged in the emergency rooms. Yeah. But what I'm talking about the consistency. We pointed on something really valuable. Truck Because my father was a lifetime Republican and he was a businessman. That's where he came from. But he had principles. I mean, I mean, I mean Trump floated that he wanted the budget. I mean that he wanted the defense front to go to one and a half trillion dollars. They came in and pass a budget. Where's the where's the right echo machine? How can he for eight for that? And you know, they and I heard all the stuff that he was the peace but he's already bombed eight countries and spent in Greenland. Well, you know, you know, you know what.
Speaker 3: What's your name? What's your name?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: What's your name? Brought brought him her peace prize this week, right, so he's got one now at least.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm consistent Obama should get back his peace prize because he you know, they gave it too premature. At least, I'm consistent.
Speaker 3: That was these things. See, that's why I laugh at the Nobel Peace Prize. That's why I laugh at the Nobel Peace Prize at this point, the guy who was drone striking literally, by the way, this is true, he was not really drone striking American citizens on foreign soil, and they gave him a peace prize. This is you know, everybody forgets now because I'm you know, I'm a I'm a liberal douche now. But the thing is, I was angry at Obama the whole time.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: I was the one who kept saying stuff like, look, you're abandoning all hope and begging for change. You know that's what you're gonna do, because this guy's killing us. I couldn't stand him. And I looked at that Obamacare bill, to be honest with you, and that thing was ridiculously long. First of all, yeah, it was Romneycare, but secondly, they added so much crap to it it's almost indecipherable in certain sections when you actually go to read through it, which, by the way, find me a human being who actually read the whole bill. I don't think one exists. I know I didn't read the whole thing. I don't know any And I even read all of Vince Bugliosi's book for Christ's sake, but there was no way I was going to read the entirety of the Affordable Care Act.
Speaker 2: But some of the.
Speaker 3: Parts I got into are incomprehensible, Like I can see why there's confusion and there's an inability to interpret what's on the page because it after a while, you're lost in a maze of stuff where it's like, eventually it just all boils down to you know, we're going to create this this entity for the insurance companies to participate it, which is not the intent. And by the way, the whole time people are screaming it's communism, I'm like, no, I don't think so, because the communists wouldn't allow all these private corporations to get involved. And new, entirely new businesses were created off in the back of a the ACA. Okay, you know, and some of them were regular, some things were positive, you could say, okay, the telehealth thing, you know, where you don't necessarily have to go to the doctor. But what did they do with it? They blew it up so bad now that you know, you can't get into a doctor's office anyway, to even sit down with a position. You know, you go through eighty people who ask you all the same stupid questions. You know, they're they're sitting there. Oh man, I don't even want to talk about So in a few months, I'm hoping I'm going to be able to talk about some of my adventures in healthcare recently, because it is so disgusting that that that we live like this, you know, in the in this era where our technology is so much better and we should be able to do a lot of things. And yeah, you could probably give me an app that would serve me better than a doctor right now, no problem. One of these ais, even with delusions, could probably help me out better than the freaking doctors. But it's horrible. I we're and then, you know, but what are we going to replace it with? Well, we'll come up with something. It'll be great, it'll be great. What do you got? What do you got? Nothing? You know? So I don't know, you know, the confusing maze of something that is literally six feet high when you stack up the pages or you know, or nothing. Yeah, that's that's where we're at now. Anyway, I'm sorry, I I cannot. I can't get over it though, with with this. That's why I've been releasing some of my older shows lately, show you that I say, I founded a little different, you know to some people back then. And the amazing thing is that all these you know, freedom fighters right that were out there saying, well, look, this is about American freedom, and this is about you know, the individual who should be allowed to do what they choose to do and say what they want to say. And those are the same people that are like, you know what, and right now you say the wrong thing, we should kill you.
Speaker 2: It's the same thing, the same people. Yeah, the same people that were that were crying. I'm going back thirty plus years. I remember I talked about the black helicopter crowd. You know, it was gonna be the left wings. They're going to put you in Fiena camps. Then was going to storm the Canadian border. And here it is, they're rotting on these guys running around basically a right wing Gstapo coming in just tormenting people. I mean, I can I can look at already, like see at least at least six of them them that's broken in the constitution. All these people talking behind the flag about it's all about the constitution. Were they were they?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I remember it. Look I interviewed I know it, and I interviewed some of these people. I talked to them. I was, you know, in the mix. I was part of the Patriot radio crowd for a temporary time period, you know. And look, I am all for the idea that, yeah, our personal freedoms should be the primary focus because that's the only thing we have any control over, and if we don't stand up for them, and if we don't exercise them, guess what, They're gone, you know. But then again, you know, I've been accused of a lot of things like well, but you've just you know, you've dissuaded people from voting in this and I'm like, look, it's depressing when I look on both sides and I see a waste of time on both sides. That's honestly how I feel about it. I feel like I'm like a libertarian, but from the nineties, you know, like my libertarian streak stopped somewhere in there, and the libertarians have been mostly co opted into the republican's sphere.
Speaker 2: Right, they sure have.
Speaker 3: And then you have this insane nonsense on the left, which I mean, it's just it's incoherent. It's incomprehensible to me because it makes zero sense a lot of these people on the left. I'm telling you, Danny, I look, and I appreciate you that, you know, you kind of identify with that side of it. And I'm not but your.
Speaker 2: Rational, am I am? But I'll true, but you know, you're I know what you're talking about, what you don't identify with. And this is I swear, this is almost desiah that they then the gender thing. I mean, it's all nonsense. I mean it is such a fringe. Right, takes a fringe and they beat it down your throat. That's why you don't have healthcare, that's why you don't have wages, that's why there's no affordability. They're all silted. And then you're right, and I'm critical to be rational against the Democratic Party because Obama he killed anwar Aliwacki, who was an American citizen, and he turned around two lates later and killed his sixteen year old son.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: And I told my friends on the left, I go, you allow this, you're going to get something worse. And guess what you've got? Donald Trump flipping off the union worker, a worker supposedly for the worker in a plant, and he's done nothing for the unions, He's done nothing for the work man. You're all getting sold a bunch of crap. And I'm getting tired of this. I'm really frustrated about this now.
Speaker 4: Oh see.
Speaker 3: The amazing thing, though, is even stranger to me, is that we go from Trump to Biden, who's like, so oudam it? And look, maybe he wasn't when he got elected selected, I don't know, but I'll tell you what. Clearly he was being kept out of the public eye for a good reason because yeah, yeah, his health declined bad enough that somebody should have said, look, this guy's gotta go. You know, I don't know if you wanted president Harris, but unfortunately that's what we needed to have happened, because at least she could have made coherent sentences, you know, whether they were elisable or not as another story, or whether she knew what she was talking about was another story, but coherent sentences would have happened. And I didn't like her to begin with because she was again another contradictory. Well now I'm gonna change my opinion, you know, and and literally you think about it. Even during the debate, she pulled the whole you know, the race card thing, which Trump turned into wait a minute, though she was black, Now she's Indian, or she's black or she's Indian. Well, either way, it's kind of irrelevant. When you're sitting there looking at Joe Biden going, you know, what you objected to black kids getting busted and I was one of those kids. You know, this was not a good look. How she got selected to be on there was so that, you know, it was like an insurance policy for him, you know, because nobody really wanted to see her in charge. And the ill advised way that they handled that, it's like, you know, convince me you're not throwing the fight. You know what I'm saying. It's just convince me you're not throwing the fight, because it looks to me like you're not interested in winning. Again.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's just me.
Speaker 2: Exactly, but you know, so I know you're right, Chuck, because this is this is my big play with the republic component, and I fight with my liberal Democrat fans. It says, the biggest problem is you're going to throw another billion dollars or or billions of dollars these consultants to just barely win election or lose it to who to to a real estate hustler, a TV cong man, you know, a narcissist. I mean, the.
Speaker 3: Sucks and see that. That was the other thing too, is that you know, people get well, you must be the supporter of Biden's And now my problem with him started with from when he even was considered seriously to run, because I knew the guy's record and I saw what it did to people. You know, I knew, I knew what happened there, and I knew how much crap people were full of by going, well, he's an actual outsider, and I'm like outsider, Like, guy's not an outsider.
Speaker 2: I'll be I'll be perfectly honest. In twenty twenty, I was no fan of Joe Biden. I knew he was going to be probably better on some labor issues, and I think, to be really honest, if he would have ran in twenty sixteen, he was, he would have he would have beat Trump because Hillary was bad. I mean he would he would have never lost those those run spelt states. But I honestly did not expect anything from Joe Biden. I thought his foreign policy was a horrant. I thought he had aged himself out and he didn't. But shockingly, I'm gonna I'm gonna defend him the first two years, whether it was him with even half his brain cells, he passed some of the better domestic legislation than, in my opinion, that I've seen since twyce, since probably the Nixon era. I mean, I haven't seen anything that actually benefited let's say the bottom half, like Joe Biden, not not not Clinton, not Obama. It's far better on the domestic level.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: And I came on the show and defended it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I understand what got to.
Speaker 2: Be called in Yeah, I mean his foreign policy it was awful, but his domestic policy, and then not even saying it was by a lot. It was just a slight left because the Democrat Party one of the biggest complaints that they've been running away from the New Deal since Carter, you know. And and we were far better off under the New Deal. I mean, yeah, the world's changes globalization and financialization, but I mean the triple down economic forty five plus years. You're lucky if you got a trickle. I'm lucky. I got a trickle, And I know people surrounding me and I got compassion. They didn't even get the trickle I got. And I'm fortunate. I had to work my ass off to get that trickle.
Speaker 3: The only things that we got really from Bill Clinton that were positive was the ability to play the credit card game and to get credit to buy houses and stuff.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: That became a little more accessible on the lower end. But that's it. Everything else, well.
Speaker 2: There's one of the pie. Yeah, I'm sorry, didn't run one other. One other legislation that I thought was better, was really beneficial, would have been the Family Medical Impact f MLA. That was probably a good piece of legends. But there's a lot of Republicans, a lot of modern Republicans that have supported it. Yeah, a lot of my and a lot of my coworkers who've had to use it because they've had six family and relatives they've been from. And they're the ones that they hated Bill Clinton, they hated Barack Obama, but they sure liked their FMLA.
Speaker 3: Well that's the thing, right, And you know, the trouble here is that, like Bill Clinton picked a couple of other people though that kept things running and kept the status quo in place. When Hillary Clinton shows up though, I mean the worst candidate possible. I mean, she was absolutely horrible and she was just granted to her. Like I said, they need cat Bernie Sanders, we know that for certain. And it's like, look, if they would have let Bernie run against Trump, that would have been least shifted the narrative. But when you're looking at the legacy. I mean, and I honestly thought that we were going to be looking at Jeb Bush versus Hillary Clinton. That's what I thought was gonna happen. Did not expect Trump to be taken Seriously, I couldn't imagine it. And let's be honest that Okay, everybody goes, oh, so what about the guy on the bus and Billy Bush and blah blah blah. Okay, but put that in any other era, that would have been death to almost any political candidate to say stuff like that. I mean, what's his name? The one guy went around screaming and they got rid of him. What was this Howard Dean? Wasn't that Howard Dean?
Speaker 2: Or yeah, Howard Dean? You did that one screaming he got I mean, he got chests, he got thrown out, and now you got.
Speaker 3: Gone way far Because I'm telling you, put these words in any other politician's mouths in our lifetime and think about the fallout that would have came. But mostly with this guy, it's like, ah, that's Trump. I just like, I don't understand this. I'm telling you, I feel like I got Mandela effected into a different universe sometimes, you know, like I like this this literal snatching and celebrating and publicizing moduro Like I I get the point of it? Or what you want the cocaine to keep coming in? Where the hell is any cocaine? Does anybody know?
Speaker 2: Where? How do you get Just think about it. You've got boats that are fifteen to twenty feet long with one hundred and fifty horsepower engine, with that gas tank, and you're gonna get total way to the United States. How many times you've got to fill it up with twenty five times? I a coastguard can't pick them off? I think, really, I mean, it's it's insane the lot and people are trumping like this is a problem, and you're just killing everything. I know they pretty much killed mostly innocent fisherman. Well, how do you sleep at night?
Speaker 4: I see?
Speaker 3: But here's the thing. I don't know that they killed innerson fishermen. I don't know who they killed. That's the weird thing here, because well, we don't have to tell you that we killed people had drugs on the boat. Okay, And you know what's money is. I've got a I've got a thing that I am gonna do, probably next week, and I do have shows planned for next week, but this week I was just it was so cold and I was hurting so bad, and nobody was returning my calls as far as getting guests on. But I'm gonna do a solo show this coming week and show you something about Morton Downey Junior. Again. You know how we've talked about him on the show a couple of times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember him a long time ago. Yeah, but people have a weird was the gateway to Rustling Ball?
Speaker 3: Yeah, people have a weird memory about Morton Downey Junior and the way he was and the way he treated people. And again, because I'm from Jersey, he was when he was a guy in Secaucus, New Jersey. That's where that show was out of. That was a show out of Jersey. Oh yeah, it was Channel nine. Was w w R was. I don't know if it still is, but it was Outam, New Jersey. That's where their license was, That's where their broadcast tower was out of, and that's where their home studios were. Okay, So the thing is it means that I get to know people, and I had friends who are like, oh, I went to see Morton Downey junior. Morton Downey Junior advocated stuff that would horrify people today, and they completely skip it. He's just like, oh, like he was like a Rush Limbaugh. No, see Rush Limbaugh. Well, he was kind of like a Rush like Rush Limbaugh in the very early when he was still counting the number of radio stations he had taken over, right in those days, Yes, similar, But once Rush really got you know, into his national swing and ended up with like you know, the TV Show and all that stuff, that's a different guy by the time you get there. And I was ready for this. A daily listener to Rush Limbaugh. I'd listened to Howard Stern in the morning. Especially when I worked for a machinery ringers office. I'd be in the office all alone all day. I brought a radio with me and this would practically have to keep me awake when I was waiting for a phone to ring or something stupid. If I did all my paperwork right, except like you know, at the end of the week when I'm you know, figuring out payroll and this and that. But other than that, there was a couple of days there where you know, it was like, oh, well, I was making phone calls trying to fish out business seeing if anybody you know, because we were a machinery we moved heavy machinery. This was our business, and so we weren't that busy, but I had I would start in the morning with Howard Stern. I'd get to work at like six in the morning. I'd start and I'd listen to the whole Howard Stern Show if I could keep it on my radio, and then I think Rush came on around noon, so i'd you know, listen to a couple of random things here and there. I'd tune around the dial, and then Rush Limbaugh as soon as he came on. That's what was on for the rest of the time, you know, almost through the rest of my work day. I think he did three hours or something at that time. I forget, but either way, he was out of WNBC and WABC excuse me in New York, which is a weird station now too. I'm seeing who they're bringing on over there. That's getting weird. But that was the conservative radio station in New York. It was an institution. Bob Grant was on there, et cetera. But Mortan Downey Junior, you know, advocated weird stuff like you know what we should do. Casual drug users put him to death, like this is.
Speaker 4: Where he was at.
Speaker 3: Oh, you know people that remember the there was a business for a while with like sex phone, like you call up and you know some woman go, oh baby, I love it, give it to me, and the dude add over the phone. It was a big business for a little while. He wanted people well no, but he would say, oh, I wouldn't participate in this. This is terrible. He made it sound like it was like the gateway to like creating serial killers. Was was this this horrible, horrible, immoral business. And you know a guy who was like, I'm for freedom of speech.
Speaker 4: No you're not.
Speaker 3: You're you're for shutting everybody down. He would have a cl you guys on and just scream at him that they were what was the phrase liberal pablum pukers, you know, that was his catchphrase for him. And he was just attacking anybody's freedom to do anything. And yet this guy was a complete scumbag, like it is personally like he was abusing the help and abusing the women around him. He was terrible to his his kid. He had his brother on the show. People forget this. His brother had aides and uh, he had his brother on the show, and he's kind of like, well, I guess you shouldn't have screwed a guy to his brother on the show, and don't don't take my work. I'll look at it on YouTube. He doesn't even want to get within ten feet of his brother, uh, you know, on the show. And he's like and so he was completely promoting the whole you know, if somebody has AIDS, you know, like they're they it's like they got they got radiation.
Speaker 2: You know, we got leprosy. Basically, you know, I'll get it.
Speaker 3: And that was a confusing thing in nineteen eighty two, nineteen eighty three when we first heart yeah about it.
Speaker 2: Well, I was I was here in northern California, you know, I was I think when we started hearing about AIDS, was like, yeah, about eighty one, I was nineteen years old. You know. It was kind of the gay disease, and nobody knew what it was, you know, really what was going on. There was kind of a panic on it. Yeah, and yeah, Russelum, well he started his career here in his political talk show here in Sacramento, and he's on the local letist radio station before it came national. But then we still have the freedom doctrine, so you could actually get people to kind of do it. Was they had shows that kind of countered it. He just gained a lot of popularity, and as he got more popular, you know, he started really the show was much better when he didn't screen it, but once he started screening, the calls and like I, you know, you couldn't get in there. You know, it was just it was just I thought the show was just I couldn't listen to and Howard's stern and he finally came on out here in California. I couldn't listen to it because I thought he was awful to win and you know here I'm the big lib but you know, you don't talk to women that way. I just I just didn't find it entertaining. Yeah, it's just not the way I was brought up.
Speaker 3: Now, that's the funny thing about him. I would listen to him, and I was more or less bored to death by the whole you know, oh, we're gonna do spanking and this and that. But you know the amazing thing is I just took it. I want to tell you, I didn't get it. No, I don't care. You know, like I liked when they were like making fun of people, and even when some of the humor was way past, you know, politically incorrect, you know, when it came to him and you know, and he do the weird gay skits and everything else. He has transformed into this like politically correct, left wing lunatic now who only really wants to interview like a list celebrities and that's it. But something just just to note this for the record, because people always bring up the damn fairness doctrine and it drives me crazy because here's where Morton Downey Junior has almost nothing to do with it. Morton Downey Junior started to get noticed locally in like eighty six, eighty seven, okay, on WWR in just you know, New York, New Jersey area was Tri state area. It was like a phenom. And the next thing you knew is he was traveling around the country. He was syndicated all that madness. He's sitting down with Phil Donahue, which was a big deal back then, right, Yeah, but he would defend every single thing, and you know, and he smoked a cigarette like Jerry Lewis on every stage he would show up on, he'd have to smoke, even if there was no actress. He was just a jerk about it everywhere he went, you know, until he got cancer and then he was, oh, I'm so sorry for all that which I did, which was exactly the story that he needed. Well, like, you know, the moment that he would get busted or something would go wrong for him, then his opinion would change. But otherwise he was like brutal to other people and brutal to people, like, let's kill people who have addictions. Well, you know, imagine him trying to survive on television today. You know, they can't even show him smoking a cigarette. But anyway, Yeah, the fairness doctrine, this, according to the results I just pulled up, was overturned by the FCC in nineteen eighty seven. That's when they removed the final part of it. This policy, which required broadcasters to present contrasting viewpoints on controversial issues, was repealed due to concern over its infringement on freedom of speech and its impact on public discourse. Now, I'm going to tell you that that is bs okay. And here's why it wasn't overturned Because they were concerned about your freedom of speech? Are you out of your mind? This was overturned because television networks said that it was too big of a problem. Okay, using public airwaves, whether it was radio or TV. Radio was a little more flexible. But TV was a problem because at this point, you know, beyond the mid eighties, it was so cost prohibitive. Like, imagine this for a moment. If I had on even President Reagan in nineteen eighty seven, right, I would have to give equal time if requested to a Democrat or a Nazi. Okay, And there were Nazi Party people that ran in elections in nineteen eighty seven, And for every everything there was a Nazi what do you call candidate for president?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Even when I went to vote for Bill Clinton, I saw there was a Nazi Okay, candidate for president. I don't remember his name, but I'm telling you he was on my ballot in Jersey. Okay. The Libertarians, I.
Speaker 2: Know you're talking about. I think I think I know you're talking about.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Plus the Ruge was Larouge kind of well, I called it the National Democratic Party.
Speaker 3: I was just going to bring up Lyndon Laruge because that's a freak show right there, they were out of their minds, but they're still wanting to make Lyndon Larouge president. That was happening. Libertarians didn't even get on. And and remember I had the guy who was on here, the first libertarian candidate to ever get on the governor's election in Jersey, to ever be declared a legitimate candidate on the ballot. I had him on my show. I don't know if you remember that, but I had him on it, interviewing him. Yeah, nowadays, he's like, you know, writes a libertarian blog and he's, you know, a true believer and all that. And he's one of these guys that every argument, when you get down to it, well what do I do about this? If you don't want the government to regulate it? What do I do about it? What do I do about it? And in the end it's always take him to court, which drives me nuts, you know, But he's he's a smart and good guy and I like him, and I might even bring him on the show again if I If anybody returns messages. But the thing is, they removed this because it was so cost prohibitive. So imagine this for a moment. If you were lucky enough to net like somebody on a certain level. You had to make it equal time, So you would have to give If you gave an hour to Reagan for an interview, you'd literally have to allow the Democrats and everybody else who wanted to be on. And that wasn't so bad when you were a local TV thing, because not everybody would want to be on in Sacramento, right Like, you know, if Reagan's on in Sacramento and he's the president, they're not gonna what are they gonna do? They're gonna travel from Virginia to go see you in Sacramento and sit in your television studio.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: But the thing is, if you were required by law to give them time, you had to allow it. So what are you gonna do? You got people on with phone calls, it was gonna kill all sorts of airtime that they would have to devote. So it was either no more political coverage, okay, or we need stuff that's devoted entirely to political coverage because that's it, And I don't expect to make a good commercial profit out of that, you know what I mean? We need our dynasty in whatever. In nineteen eighty seven to be able to make a profit, right, and probably what Dallas was winding down about that, I think whatever you needed.
Speaker 2: Your network programming.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it was cost prohibitive to the TV industry. That's what the problem was, Okay, And God help you if you had somebody on, like in New York, if you had the mayor mayoral candidate, okay, and you know, you were just a small TV station in the New York area barely surviving, you'd have to figure out how to have on every candidate for mayor if they requested it. You could get away with that if you didn't have a lot of programming already set up with sponsorships and this and that. But if you had to continuously preempt stuff and everything else under the fairness, it would have been just a nightmare for these TV you know industry things that built up into these massive companies, you know what I mean. So that's what the real thing is. It was cost program Yeah. Good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of the TV they don't do it as much as they used to it, but they would actually put a lot of local candidates and have like a debate or can equal access you know, I haven't seen that in a long time, but it was at once on a time that was available.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah yeah. But you know why PBS could get away with it because they didn't have to turn a profit, you see exactly. So there you go. And then of course c SPAN one, two, and three, now right, we're all invented to cover this stuff as part of the public service whatever. So the TV industry said, basically, look, if cable channels want to pull this crap off, they can because they're trying to you know, scrape for any dollar they can or whatever. But ABC, basically the big alphabet soup, said we don't want this mess because it's going to kill us. You know, if we honestly have to honor this for every single political issue, then we're just not going to cover politics, is what's going to happen, you know. And if you take a look at that time period right before they got rid of the fair doctrine, noticed the lack of political coverage that was out there, you know, except for like a CNN might have been you know, CNN, c SPAN that's it, you know. And like you said, public broadcasting, okay, you know what I mean, Like, yeah, that's it. So you know, it's about again it's a corporate decision, and it's an understandable one, but you know, I get it, but there should be some level of But here's what the what the the other side is is that it gave effectively the larger like the two party system was a lock at that point, you know, you were never again. I mean, what do you call it? Ross Perot had to buy his own airtime. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: And this is why Ross Perrot had to buy his own airtime because he would have never been heard of otherwise, you know, think about it, he would.
Speaker 2: Get up under the yeah and the current system. I mean Trump's first election, they all the networks gave him plenty of free time because he drilled the ratings up. You know, that's because he was kind of he was he was just kind of a train wreck and he was entertaining.
Speaker 3: You might you might trigger an argument entertainment, but he was Danny, be careful, you might trigger an argument between me and BPT because this is the true story. You know, no, no, but this is a true story. On the way back from Dallas, we got into a little bit of an argument because I said to him that you know, the people that are mainly responsible for Trump's election. And I was angry still at the twenty seventeen decision, right because you know, we waited twenty five years for these JFK documents, and the intelligence community went to him last minute and said we shouldn't publish this stuff yet, even though they had already determined its release twenty five years earlier. And Trump went, Okay, I'll kick the can down the road. Biden did worse. He was like, I'll just take the can off the road. We'll just never release it. But Trump delayed the releases. So I was angry at him, but this wasn't my point. After that conference, I said to him, you know the real responsibility, and the funny thing is is that business wise, you Seenns. You see NBC, which is now, oh man, they changed the name. I forget what it is because I can't even tune it in on anything I have anymore. But anyway, whatever CNBC is now, any of the news right the cable news or the network news or whatever else. Twenty four to seven, whether it was positive or negative, all you saw was Donald Trump. All you saw was Donald Trump. I mean, it was just reacting to Trump. What did he say, where did he go? What did he do? Just like so with that constant you know, like they were in a way responsible for his popularity, and not just in a way, but you had Fox supporting him. But it didn't matter if you had like one of these networks trying to be objective or the other networks just going after him, constantly making him into the villain. You know, one thing Americans will always support is an anti hero. And if you harangue somebody hard enough, you will create people that will just want to defend them, regardless of who they are. Like, I'll tell you the strangest thing I've been observing lately, because again I was a listener Howard Stern and I wasn't going to talk about this, but since you you and I can talk a little Howard Stern for a moment, I'm gonna do it. Stuttering John. You remember Stuttering John?
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: I actually didn't really listen to this show, but I did hear ed Aupraman had him on. I was listening to podcast his work and it just it came on and my feed and I saw, I'm aware of who he is.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, I had him on too. That's why I recently reposted him and Ted Metz on My show from a few years ago because he put out a book. But anyway, the thing is he was just a guy that they used to write ridiculous questions like like he went up to Evander Holyfield. Evander Holyfield's like promoting a fight, and like and and Evander Holyfield tells everybody in the press room and his people tell everybody he's not answered any questions. This's it's about boxing. So stuttering John walks up to him and asks, you know, questions that Howard and Jackie would load to him, stuff like you know, uh so, Evander, do you feel better when you punch a white guy in the face as opposed to punching a black guy in the face? Stuff like this, okay, just box, yeah, but obnoxiously see but you laugh at because it's an obnoxious disturbance of a press conference. And he did stuff like that all the time. Like he's the first interview where I ever saw walk up to somebody with a microphone and a camera obviously filming him, and go, h hey, how you doing. I'm stuttering John, who are you again? And put the microphone in front of him, which is freaking hilarious to these ego driven you know celebrities. Right, who are you again?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Okay, so that's fine, but this guy is a nutjob, stuttering John. He wound up getting hired by the Tonight Show, right, And he was the Tonight Show's announcer for some years, and then they put him behind the camera and gave him a writing job to you know, to like fill out his contract there, and they paid him pretty good to do that. And he was getting paid crap money on the Stern Show. And anyway, he's got a podcast now, all right, And he's had a podcast several different times, and nowadays it's just him. He turns on his camera and it's just you know, he's using some free version of stream yard somehow. I wish I knew how he did it, because I would use it, you know, for mine, if I knew how to do it. But he's able to do this, and he does sometimes two three four hours and almost daily he does podcasts.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: The whole reason why he's doing it is to get you know, super chats people that are his fans in this and that. But he's such a freaking disaster. He's terrible at stand up comedy. He's really not a good musician. I mean, he got to open for Ozzy because he was on the Howard Stern Show, right, he got to you know, he got to make a He got a record deal because he knew that the Howard Stern Show would would push it, so therefore Atlantic Records gave him a deal. But the guy's a terrible musician. He's not a good interviewer when he's writing the questions, you know, Like I say, Jay Leno figured that out when they send him out and tried to you know, hey, look, go ask these guys questions. John is clueless all over the place about his lack of talent. Now there's there's a reason why I'm bashing the guy, and it's pretty funny. I'm not really bashing. I'm giving you an honest evaluation. He's awful stand up, he's awful. He's awful at trying to do the questions on his own. If somebody writes stuff for him, it's kind of funny, especially because he would get nervous and he'd stutter and it just sounded really funny and people would get frustrated with him. Like he asked Ted Williams did you ever fart in the catcher's face? And Ted Williams just about wanting to knock him out. Morton Downey Junior tried to beat him up once. Anyways, Yeah it was funny stuff, but only because he was sent out there like a crash test dummy, you know what I mean. But now with this podcast, he thinks he's brilliant and some of these people are trying to cling on to him, and he's become this ultraliberal kind of guy. Now he's not legitimately an ultraliberal, but he's trying to be. And he got all offended because somebody said to him at one point, you know, well, you dabbled in stand up comedy, and he how dare you? I was this or that and I did this or that and I was fifteen years on the Howard Stern Show and they're like, yeah, what have you done in the past twenty But anyway, that generated there is like ten other podcasts now that do nothing but goof on every one of his podcasts he puts out. Okay, so there's a universe of people around him that make more money than his podcast. Okay, just goofing on him, just making fun of him because he's on camera drunk. He's on camera drunk, he's drooling, he lies about stuff, he gets all offended and like makes threats about, you know, to certain people. He's gonna do this and that, and he's trying to sue everybody. There's all kinds of crazy stuff going on with this guy, and he basically runs it out of his own mouth on his podcast. And I'm telling you, I'm not kidding. The guy Shuy has the Sholey Network. He's got like three podcasts on that network alone that are just devoted into bashing stuttering John. There's a puppet out there that calls himself a guy who's got a puppet like it looks like a crappy sesame Street puppet, and that's how he shows up on his camera. Which, by the way, I'm loving this stuff. I would love it if I could find a good puppet, because I swear to God, I would do video where my voice comes out of a puppet face. I would do that all day long. I need a puppet. I need and I don't want just to sock puppet. But this guy's got like a crappy I swear to God, looks like a dollar store, Oscar the Grouch maybe puppet and he calls himself two key. He's got a whole show. Okay, there's literally like ten podcasts bashing the crap out of him, revolving around him, and it's just again. This is why I say Hunter Biden should have easily made some money because oh he used to do is make a podcast, and I can't figure it out. Look, I need to start commenting on something apparently, and just stick to something a while. Yeah, but I don't know what to do.
Speaker 2: I yeah, speak speaking of speaking about suing people. How come Trump is litige? How come you I heard questions? How come he's not sue Michael Wolf?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well, uh, I mean I think we've talked about this before, but he's coming out with all kinds of stuff and it's like nothing from the Trump administration.
Speaker 3: You know, what I think is most notable about that is that Trump is attacking and holding up other media entities and saying, oh, well, I'm going to sue you for a billion dollars, and then they give him twenty million. He goes, okay, I'll let you go continue. Now, let one of my friends buy your company. He does that, you know, to five six major media companies, but the Daily Beast literally they have something called inside Trump's Head, right, which is basically just this British woman and like Michael wolf who is really one of the creepiest people to have to listen to him, just like, uh, well, I uh, I don't know how, but Trump just thinks this way and uh he's uh, he's very consumed with himself and all time, like the commentary is terrible. This British, this snarky British woman, who's his blonde British snarky I can't I don't remember her name, but all this is under the banner of the Daily Beast. Remember when what's her name sold it for Arion Huffington. No, no, no, no, no, who sold the Daily Beast? I forget. Somebody sold the Daily Beast for a lot of money. Huffington sold the Huffington Post. Uh but whatever. These were expensive entities, right, I don't know how much it's worth, but it's hundreds of thousands of yews just for Michael Wolfe to sit there and go, well, yeah, I was around when he was talking to Jeffrey Epstein and I kind of know, and yes, I have tapes of Jeffrey Epstein too talking about Trump this way, and uh yeah, it makes a lot of sense and more things going to come out of the files.
Speaker 4: I think, you know, this is just the way he thinks.
Speaker 3: Uh literally, Inside Trump's Head is a podcast.
Speaker 2: And I haven't heard of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's taking no action.
Speaker 2: Though he was connected with the Daily Beast. I just I hear snippets. Is like, it's just like, how come he's not getting suit you know, I mean the first ladies getting is suing canvass Ollans, you know. So it's just it's just puzzles me a lot of lot of stuff and it is.
Speaker 3: A weird thing. And like I said, and that's like I think it's twice a week or something that they do Inside Trump's Head. And the Daily Beast has a whole podcast menu, but they literally devotee one or two a week to Trump with Michael Woolf, who wrote the Fire and Fury book and I think the other two three books on Trump.
Speaker 2: He's sure had a lot of access. Yeah, yeah, he seems to have a lot of access to people around him, and and they're all talking to him and nobody's sitting there going no, he's lying or they just like, okay, report stuff and they just see that they just like ignored him.
Speaker 3: Well, he hung around for a couple of years. Yeah, he hung around for a couple of years, taking notes and you know, and and recording everything, and and then he just turned it into a series of books. And I'm telling you, he is the creepiest, weirdest, like I just you know, he's talking about well, you know, Trump doesn't understand a good quality stake anyway, so you know he would prefer burger.
Speaker 2: You know, it wasn't Wolf Epstein buddy.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well that's the thing is that he was in between Okay, so he was in contact with Epstein, he's in contact with Trump, He's in between the two of them. He's exchanging emails with Epstein. You know, some of these Epstein emails that came from the estate are back and forth to Michael wolf while he's sitting there with Trump.
Speaker 1: And he was so I've heard about the Times, wasn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, I don't remember what he was associated with at that point, but he was just I was not aware of Michael Wolfe until the book started coming out, you know what I mean. Oh, I think we just lost Danny, but we did pick up another caller. I don't recall that exactly, but uh, here's what I am gonna do. I'm gonna take a quick break here because it looks like, uh yeah, we're about an hour and a half in almost Yike's uh well an hour yeah, an hour and twenty something minutes. So I think I'm gonna take a little break here. But I don't know what he was. Maybe look up Michael Wolfe's history, because uh, that would be an interesting question. But I'm telling you right now, there's a whole universe of podcasts there. And Danny has an interesting point though, is that Michael Wolfe has said some of the weirdest things about Donald Trump and no reaction, no lawsuit. Michael Wolfe is actually suing Milania Trump, Okay, and he he's got to go fund me and people are funding it. I mean, there's I just I.
Speaker 1: It's just wait a minute, is he is he suing Millennia or is Malania suing him?
Speaker 3: No, he's suing Millenia. Yeah I thought it was the other way around, but you know what, check it out. But he's raising funds for it and keeps and every time on one of those Trump's Head podcasts. I mean, I don't listen to a lot of them, but I've listened to a couple. But the thing is, he always brings that up, like, oh, I can't wait to have to have you know, her give a deposition on this and that, because then we're gonna see this and that, and it's like it's such a blur of nonsense. And I can't get over how creepy and strange he is. You know. I mean, I know I'm an odd guy, but this guy's like, you know, like John Waters level weird. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the maybe these apologized to Milania Trump, but Malania's lawyers reported and threatened Wolf with a one billion damages claim over his comments, and he turned around to suit her in October twenty second of last year or so.
Speaker 3: All right, yeah, so the turnaround. Okay, so she threatened the billion dollar lawsuit and then he turned around and suit her. That's the story. Yeah, Okay, see I thought he sued her because he's and he's doing the GoFundMe, you know, help me raise the money. I'm gonna depose Milania Trump. It's this part of what he's doing, and like I said, it's just very very strange to me, and it makes me feel really horrible that I'm not able to survive better when people have the wackiest podcast stuff going on. And I don't mind somebody who sits there and wants to, you know, tell me their version and their critique of Star Wars for the eight hundred times whatever, more power to you. But these other people that there are some strange universes of podcasts, and like I said, the Daily Beast has a whole podcast network just for Daily Beast podcasts. A bunch of them are devoted to Trump. Trump never sues the Daily Beast, you know. He sues every other media entity, but not them. Very very weird to me that he hasn't sued them. I think I think maybe somehow he's just not aware of it. I don't know, that's my best guess, because he threatens everybody else, and I've never seen him threaten the Daily Beast. But even weirder, like I said, is this stuttering John universe where they have the dabble verse they call it. And it's because he got all offended at somebody interviewing him and she said to him, Oh, well, you dabbled in a stand up comedy, and he literally spent like twenty minutes be rating her for how dare you say I dabbled? You know when really Stuttering John pretended to be a stand up comedian pretended to be a musician, is a sloppy, messy, creeping on women drunk.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: One of his co hosts, by the way, is a trans a woman named Ava or something. I mean, the whole thing is just bizarre, and this dabble verse examines everything he says, points out where he lies, where he makes crap up, the strange things he does. Okay, they've accused him of killing his cats and he keeps trying to sue them, and he's striking their channels and all kinds, but he can't strike him down fast enough. There's literally ten there might be twelve podcasts devoted to Stuttering John, and even from The Opian Anthey Show, Anthony Kumia has even like devoted a section of his podcasts to slamming the hell out of Stuttering John. And the more I watch this, the more it's like, I can't believe that people are funding this, Like I could understand if there was like a couple of critique shows, like two three of them critique, Like I wish I had a universe of people making podcasts to bash my podcast because whether John real John keeps getting irate, I don't know. It's almost like I'm thinking this like a wrestling work, you know, where it's like a bunch of former Stern staffers got together and said, let's let's do this so that you know, we can still make money and if we can create controversy, we'll we'll create two different camps to argue with each other online and on Reddit and stuff. I don't know, it's almost that strange. But then again, stuttering John's trying to sue them and stop them and calling police on them and all kinds of weird stuff going on, and it's just it's endless. These guys are and like I say that, the other podcasts are making more money than he is, so the podcast goofing on him and making jokes and stuff, and then he gets mad, like because one of his kids decided to change their sex and another one allegedly decided to change their last name, and because you know, his marriage fell apart and his career fell apart. And he looks like he's falling apart and he's constantly drunk. And I mean, it's just it's really funny. And I had no idea any of this crap was going on. And some of this stuff is four or five years old. It's like this undiscovered country of stuff. And I talked to stuttering John Jeez, I don't know how many years ago now, But like I said, I just re released that from when he put out his book, and I was sort of surprised that I didn't get a little more attention for just having him on, you know, and I barely got him on. And anyway, it's just a whole weird thing. To look back on it now, it's like I almost wish I was in on the Dabble Verse, I gotta tell you, because I make triple the amount of money I've ever made on this show if I just had a good Dabble Verse show. I'm not looking to steal anybody's idea, but I am looking for new ideas. Anyway, like I said, we'll take a quick break, and so that way I can visit the bathroom. It looks like Jimmy James is on the line, so I do want to get to him quick, but I'm not gonna short him with a break, So let's come back and talk to Jimmy James. Sound good, BPTE.
Speaker 2: All right, Yeah, sounds good.
Speaker 3: Plus I want to hear more from you because, uh, you know, before we're done tonight, even if we got to run a little bit over, I want to hear a couple of your thoughts on some stuff because I gotta tell you the media universe. Yeah, I'm thinking, I gotta, I gotta come up with a way to do better because I mean, I'm just dying numbers wise, and uh, I don't know. Is it just because I don't have a YouTube channel, because that seems to be a key element. And if that's it, maybe I got to get a work around or somebody got to co produce with me on YouTube or something and we can get it rolling, I don't know, or rumble or something. Something's gotta give. Anyway, stick around the Ocelli effect. And by the way, you can join in on this conversation if you're hearing me live at about nine thirty two pm Eastern time here on the East coast of what we used to call America, and then you can join us three one nine five two seven five zero.
Speaker 1: This is James Corben at Qorter Report dot com and you're listening to the affected Olly dot.
Speaker 6: Com revelation through conversation relationship conversation.
Speaker 4: The effect relation conversation.
Speaker 7: Must show James, oh Chilly dot com.
Speaker 8: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the Times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been a fascinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island aren't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson, reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, the Warstate dot Com revel like.
Speaker 7: Do you like history? Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Buildings Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson. Shelley dot Com Radio network could.
Speaker 3: Use expressed by callers, stools, there anyone else who happens to get on the air to Jelly dot com. You not necessarily replied views of Jelly dot com or Junck o' chelly, and we are not responsible for any stupidity which might ensue.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 9: In Denial The Secret Wars with Air Strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret Wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off, many of them using new files. It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did.
Speaker 3: Not learn from it.
Speaker 10: It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial secret wars with air strikes and tanks Larryhancock. For more information, go to Larry Hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical form.
Speaker 7: The o' chilly Effect is sponsored by Wall Street, Windows dot com and listeners liking now.
Speaker 5: An Audia.
Speaker 3: So b Pete making a bit of noise, but he's with me and uh so are a couple of callers on the line, and you could be two at three one nine five two seven five zero one six. You know, I just realized I got to correct Larryhancock lost his Larry dash Handcock dot com website, so I got to change that on the commercial there. But outside of that, you know, yikes. Yeah, anyway, it's about thirty eight minutes after nine o'clock and uh like I say, I'm gonna get to Jimmy James next, but BPTE, is there anything that I got to catch up on with you before we go to Jimmy.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm starting to sound, so I'll go ahead and get Jimmy on.
Speaker 3: Oh right, so let's see a click Jimmy James. That should be you live. What's up.
Speaker 11: Another day or another Nicolas? Hey, I heard it's going to snow and Georgia.
Speaker 3: You know, I heard something about that too, but I don't see it yet. It has been cold enough to snow. You know, we've had twenty five degree temperatures here, which is unusual, but I haven't seen the snow. When did you hear it's supposed to snow? Jimmy?
Speaker 6: I just read you know, those little squares to show up on your phone and then you constantly got a swipe them of them said.
Speaker 11: Major cold front coming Florida.
Speaker 5: And Georgia going to see snow.
Speaker 6: So I assume it's going to be the night and tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Well, right now, the temperature outside where I'm sitting is only around forty degrees, so we're not in snow danger. Tonight looks like to me, I mean it could get I guess it could drop on the overnight. But if that happens, snow is something way I've only I only recall snow twice since I've been here. But we say MVP.
Speaker 1: Sunday, I think is when it's supposed to I think it's Sunday, when it's supposed to come through.
Speaker 2: There's a front. We've got a chance for it too.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, well let's check that out because that might be something upcoming. And I didn't even look. I'm one of these guys who's like, I'll figure out the weather when it gets here. But this cold has been killing me, so I'm just like, keep hoping it's gonna warm up. But man, Jimmy, you're giving me a good warning here, though, because snow will suck. Let me tell you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the cold's gonna suck. I mean, when it gets cool enough, the snow down there all of a sudden. You don't want to get kept caught off guard because I know, like my relatives in Western Virginia, they just use electric key, you know, right, but they don't think what happens if the electric goes out?
Speaker 5: Well, it will I know, these snowstormps.
Speaker 3: Yeah, See that's the trouble here is that. Honestly, in the house we're in, that's one of the vulnerabilities I hate is that our only heating source is actually electric, And uh that sucks. I mean, you know, I don't know what I'd have to resort to. I'm thinking, uh, charcoal, you know, I'm gonna have to go get a charcoal brill and warm up some area of the house with it carefully, because I got no other way to heat the house if the electric goes out. Honestly, so, yeah, I know what that's like.
Speaker 5: Do you happen to have natural guests stove?
Speaker 3: No, No, we don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: See, according to the forecast I see here Low, it says that Sunday we're gonna yeah, we're gonna drop to Wow, Saturday will be at thirty degrees on the overnight and twenty seven degrees on Sunday's overnight and Monday's over Oh geez, Monday overnight twenty six, Tuesday overnight twenty four. Damn, Jimmy, you're warning me about a horrible thing about that happen.
Speaker 6: Oh wow, your forecasts is starting to resemble mine closer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, you know, I don't know what to say. I mean, look, when I lived in Jersey, that wouldn't have bothered me. I would have just been like, well, that's all right, I'll put on you know, I'll wear sweatpants under my pants, whatever, right, I didn't care. But here, since I've been here for like ten years, I can't take this cold is like brutal on me. I'm like, I'm hating it at forty degrees. I'm hating it at fifty degrees, you know. And most of the year it's hot, you know, but a certain time. And it's weird because I was just talking to Kim about this the other day and I only remember snow twice. And I only remember more than a week's worth of cold weather in Georgia maybe twice in ten years, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I can't believe it's that to me. In my mind, that's like hearing that, well, it's gonna snow in Hawaii, to which I would say, what, yeah.
Speaker 3: It's like, are you sure you read that right? I mean, yeah, yeah, I know.
Speaker 6: I don't catch I did catch the first or the story the show, and oh I got an easy explanations to uh why Hunter Biden didn't pay his well anything, taxes, child.
Speaker 2: Support, et cetera.
Speaker 5: Okay, It's like I told years ago.
Speaker 6: Chuck, he's the middle man, he's the medal man, he's the mado man. He's the bad man. It's not his money. Well some of it may be, but he might get a cut, but he's being taxed for all of it, Haya Blumber.
Speaker 3: Well maybe so, But I'm telling you, I've observed a bunch of guys that had no real excuse to get backed up on their child support. And like I said, they would hound me and harass me for you know, five hundred bucks. And I'd see these other guys get away with for years like one and twenty, like the kid would turn eighteen, so the child support would stop being added up and they'd still have you know, one hundred and fifty thousand dollar bills, you know, back in two thousand, Like how did you even let it go that far? But these guys would do it, and I just I could never believe how they would get away with it. I mean, and I'm just saying it's like, you know, like I say, the guy with the thirty dollars a week who was too stupid to have a job, and rich people those are the people I always saw that didn't make an effort to even begin to pay for something at all, you know what I mean, if you knew it was your kid and all that, like, it's like, okay, look, it's just easier on my life to pay. And I tried the best I could for many years. But I had a double dipping X who you know, who was killing me and was getting way too much money out of me. The system was helping her beat up on me, you know, all the way up until she died. Because I finally got my case into court and she dropped dead right after her papers were served to her. So what was I going to do?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: But I can't recover that money, and I probably overpaid her by anywhere. I mean, it depends anywhere from seventy to two hundred thousand dollars over the course of you know, two kids, and uh yeah, like sixteen years worth of it, you know. But these other guys, Yeah, there's a disparity in these courts.
Speaker 6: I mean, clearly some of these so called judges shouldn't be judges.
Speaker 12: Yeah, no, kids, there's a lot of stuff in the system that needs to be looked at.
Speaker 3: Obviously, well see, And that's why it drives me crazy with these modern libertarian guys, because they're like, well, you know what, and take away all the government rules and regulations and I go, okay, but now what if you have a dispute, Well you take it to court. And I'm like, well, that's not going to do me any good, you know, like they rely on the court system to settle everything, not you know, just a regulation that somebody gets stuck with the problem. Now, most people were willing to pay to avoid problems. I mean, I've known gangsters who made sure their child support was paid, which, by the way, that might be part of what I'm talking about.
Speaker 13: Well yeah, oh, people that I know that want to avoid uh, people in uniforms, who.
Speaker 11: I ever hold, who holds with and what not. They were the best drivers. They were always the best. Oh, it's amazing.
Speaker 2: They were very law biding.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, because here's the thing. You don't want to get pulled over for a speeding ticket if you got a body in the trunk, do you, Jimmy, you know what I'm saying. It's just it's pretty simple. You know.
Speaker 11: Well, people that got Lawrence. It's amazing how it's like Wow. Now I like being around you because you're absolutely reasonable.
Speaker 3: Well that's the thing. If you got warrants or you're one of those guys that you don't want to have even one pair of law enforcement eyeballs on you for any reason, you know what I mean, then you're usually real careful about the dumb stuff, which again, like I say, the child support I knew. I knew an Italian businessman. Let's say that paid his child support and got a receipt for cash that he would give the child support and then show up like every couple of weeks and deliver the same amount in cash, you know what I mean, and get a receipt for it. The guy didn't want to receipt for anything else but that, because he knew that if one of these probation people showed up, he could turn him right away with the receipt. Didn't even have to bribe him, you know what I mean. In Jersey. Uh, anyway, Jimmy's still winning. I might have lost b Pete, but he still win it.
Speaker 11: They got in Michigan. They got them up in Michigan. They got what we're gonna say.
Speaker 3: No, I just said Bpte, I lost him, But hopefully he'll join back. But yeah, no in Michigan you were saying, go ahead.
Speaker 5: Uh, that's just more boring child sports stuff.
Speaker 13: Speaking of BP, that song you just boasted there the Brain and Spain.
Speaker 11: I went and listened to it and then.
Speaker 12: For some reason I clicked then the guy who poasted its icon just to look through his you know, like songless and he has.
Speaker 11: A version of Werewolves of London the you got to get.
Speaker 4: Oh really, it's Leva.
Speaker 5: Live and it's Werewolves of Jersey.
Speaker 3: Oh you're kidding me. So warrens Evon did a were Wolves of Jersey.
Speaker 5: Yeah live because he was in Jersey, and it's on the list.
Speaker 2: Like if you.
Speaker 11: D Pete's got a click to a song.
Speaker 5: A different song right now.
Speaker 11: But if you click on the icon of the guy who.
Speaker 12: Posted that song and looked just right down his list a few he's got it says where Wolves as London as You've.
Speaker 5: Never heard it?
Speaker 11: And I just happened to click it and everything.
Speaker 12: Was some Jersey You'd love it, You'd love it.
Speaker 3: Oh, I gotta get that. Yeah, definitely, I didn't know that existed, you know. The only the only guy I don't I don't care about what he sings about Jersey is bon Jovi or I'm not even a big Springsteen fan, which and people find weird, but uh, because this guy's like, you know, from my hometown even pretty much. But you know, I was just never really that into Springsteen. I just couldn't get into him. You know, I liked some of his stuff.
Speaker 12: Well you know, I look real, you only really had three or four really good songs.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, sorry, now I agree with you. But the weird thing is you talk to like a Springsteen fan fan and that's like beyond blasphemy what you're saying there.
Speaker 12: You know, so what I've wrought into you don't swear that Cat Stevens was the greatest artist to.
Speaker 11: His ever grace to play that, I don't.
Speaker 3: Okay, wow, Cat Stevens, m all right, I never heard that one before. So b Pete put this in the chat room.
Speaker 14: You're saying, right, yeah, the seas Walls or something.
Speaker 6: It's an offspring of the Allman Brothers, it says, and they did a song called Spain, Rain and Spain.
Speaker 11: But anyways, if you click.
Speaker 12: On that and then you go to that video the guy who posted that video, click on that guy's high.
Speaker 6: Count and on his song list is that first in Where Wolves in London? All it's Where Wolves in Jersey?
Speaker 4: Oh, I gotta find that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, I'm definitely gonna find you know what, I'm gonna find that. I'm gonna go out of my way to record it too, just to make sure I can use it on because I am planning on doing some of those again soon, you know, the you know, short attention span DJ theaters. I wanted to do one this week, but I was just I was so screwed up, man. I just could not get things together, and nobody was returning any of my messages for guest spots or any thing. But hopefully next week I'll be able to load up the podcast feed a little better. But I did put out some old stuff, you know, and give people some things to listen to recently, so hopefully that helped. But anyway, it is what it is. What can I say? I don't know if I even did, come to think of it, I don't know if I even finally released Aaron show from last week.
Speaker 4: I think I did.
Speaker 3: I'll have to check, but uh.
Speaker 11: No, you did not.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, I will fix that, yeah, I'll fix that this weekend for sure. Anyway, Let's see, did I get Bepete back yet or not?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I guess I didn't. All right, Well, you know what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna get Danny on too.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm gonna say, Danny boys on the level.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let me try and well, let me see what's going on here, some weird my connections. Let's see, all right, were still streaming? Seems okay, I tell you, I gotta Also, if anybody has a suggestion for a good new video platform, I would really appreciate it, one that isn't gonna cost me a lot of money to like, you know, well, no, no, no.
Speaker 5: Not Rumble.
Speaker 11: I mean, what's wrong with Rumble?
Speaker 3: No, nothing wrong with Rumble. I'm happy with Rumble. But what I need is like a a communication thing like you know, I would love to use Riverside or what's that other one Riverside or damn, I'm trying to think of what it is. But their their video things to stream with and to record with. And I mean I could put the show up on Rumble, but to live stream it, I should use like damn it. Why am I blanket on this like you know, some people use Zoom, people use their platforms to you know, hook in and all like that. I need somebody to help me out with that, because I need one that isn't gonna cost me, you know, forty dollars a month to broadcast from, you know, unless somebody wants to buy a year long package or something, you know, and somehow donate the code to me or something that's up to you. But it's expensive, so I wouldn't even ask for that. But if somebody can find me a cheap alternative to either Zoom, you know, to like to be able to record and to stream stream Yard that's the name of the other one I was trying to think of, stream Yard or Riverside. Either way, though, they cost a lot of money and usually they want you to sign up for the year. So either you know, find me a way to get one of those cheap, or you know, show me an alternative that is inexpensive. I mean, there's a perfect I wish somebody would come out with this in the market, like something decent that you know, like was really competitive with them, Like if they charged ten dollars a month, they'd probably make a mint inside of you know, six months with all the podcasters joining them, you know, if they came up with a ten or twelve dollars a month kind of thing, or even a fifteen dollars a month thing, but it's just so expensive. Anyways, let me put Danny on with you. I guess, Jimmy, let's do that for the last little bit here it looks like I lost b Pete. I don't know if he lost his internet or what. But anyways, Danny, you're back, and Jimmy's on with you too.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I'm yeah, yeah. I was responsible for a cooking steak tonight, so I had to go get the charcoal, dolling and the grill and all that good stuff. So yeah, I'm My goal is to eat more steaks because the beef is not dropping in price.
Speaker 3: No, it's not dropping at all. I was looking at you know, it's funny. I was looking at steak the other day and I just could not pull the trigger on ordering it because look, it was like nineteen dollars or something like that was the cheapest thing I could find, and I was trying to imagine if I could chew it, you know, with my teeth and as bad as shape as they are, and I'm looking at it. I'm going because I want to, you know, I want to give Frankie a steak, you know, even a small one. Frankie's steak, Kim a steak, and me, the three of us. There'd be no way for like less than eighteen to twenty dollars at a bare minimum. And that's not even a cut, you know. I looked at individual steaks that would have been good cuts for us, and those were like seventeen dollars apiece. And I'm just like, I don't know if this was yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I went and got a nice Ribi and it was forty one dollars. It's just enough for my wife and I ye know, I mean, it's a nice piece of me eating everything. But it's like it's it's really I don't see it coming down.
Speaker 3: No, I don't see it coming down either. You know. What I used to like is the skirt steak, pretty good cut.
Speaker 2: My wife loves it. My wife loves that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But the thing is, in order to just feed me and Kim, that would probably be forty bucks, like you said, you know, same kind of price range. Yeah, And if I wanted to get a steak for Frankie. You know, look, he could probably afford to chew a tougher piece of meat. But you know what am I going to do?
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't. I can't afford it. I can't hardly afford hamburger. Matter of fact. Sometimes, Yeah, there's a slightly cheaper like processed you know the you know the tubes they put the ground meat in, which are frightening because you don't know what the quality of the crap in there is and you can't even see it. But they have this meatball mix that occasionally I buy that and we make burgers out of it, even though it's got some pork in it, and I don't usually like to eat pork. But you know, it's kind of affordable for us to each have a bur.
Speaker 6: Yeah, meat meat Wad, his name is meat Wad.
Speaker 11: He'd be making money, see, he'd be getting the honey, lumber, the food.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course man aquatine hunger for us. Yes, I'm well aware that adult swim product meet. Why make the money, you see, I haven't seen that meat wild get the honey. See driving in my car, living like a star. Ice on my fingers and my toes and on my tars.
Speaker 2: That was the.
Speaker 11: Best version of that song, dude.
Speaker 3: You know it was Oh yeah, what was that guy's names, DJ Scooby d or whatever he was? He was nuts.
Speaker 11: Remember here's every year they would do a different one. That was my favorite one by far.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the original.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: You know what, here's a trivia question for you. I wonder if you know where this Where was doctor Strange's.
Speaker 5: Lab in the Pentagon.
Speaker 3: No, it was in South Jersey, doctor doctor Weird's lab, remember doctor Yeah, South Jersey. I love the fact that that show took place in Jersey. It was hilarious to me.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I knew it was in Jersey. I knew that guy has to what what's then, Carl?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, you know what's you know what's okay?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 3: Yes, he cracked me up to But you know what's messed up is I got introduced to that show when I was working at a gas station and I'm like in my thirties, and at this point, I had like fallen off of the manager Mitrail, and I was just like working an overnight shift because I got screwed by my boss this and that anyway, but I'm working in this place and there's these a bunch of eighteen year old kids working there. So I'm like the old man at the gas station, okay. And they looked at me like, oh, you're just like this cartoon character we watch. And I'm like, what the hell are you talking about? Well, you work at night, so you wouldn't see it, but I'm telling you you got to see it. So I had a night off and a couple of them came over my house and they put on an adult swim and the cartoon character they were talking about is they were comparing me to Carl and I said, dude, love Church. I was like, you guys are dicks. You guys are dicks. I'm not bald. I don't have a problem getting laid. I'm not bald. I'm not paying hookers, I'm not going to strip clubs. I'm not walking around in tigers strike pants. What in the hell are you talking about?
Speaker 11: You know?
Speaker 3: And they were just like, yeah, that's what.
Speaker 11: My eyes with the wife beater.
Speaker 6: Well like, what didn't you have an eye rock Carham or something from the eighties.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, he had like a trans am. He's constantly wearing a sagging wife beater, right, He's like he's got a completely filthy swimming pool, and I'm like, why are you comparing me to this guy? It's just because I was an older guy and I had a goatee instead of you know, instead of a mustache, and I wasn't going bald, you know. But these guys were like, oh, yeah, but you're just like old, like that guy. I'm like, you, guys, yead, I let your stupid eighteen year old asses over here and I'm giving you a beer and you're talking to me like that. I had to throw your hell out of my house, you know, just trying to get along with the kids.
Speaker 2: Was that.
Speaker 11: I said, hey, right there, you did just sound like.
Speaker 3: Well I thought about it after a little while, like I guess I could have sounded like him a little bit because of the raspy voice and you know, clearly having the ethnic kind of tone to my speech patterns. But that that's what they were going on. But they shouldn't say I was like that guy. They should say I sound like that guy. I would have been okay with I sound like that guy, you know, because you know I.
Speaker 11: Like that guy.
Speaker 5: No, and you don't live that guy's life.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: That was my point though, is like I'm not like doing anything like this guy, except maybe I sound like him a little bit. And yeah, I would say crazy stuff once in a while because they would just they would do stuff and like they'd come to me, and it was the weirdest dynamic because I'm like the overnight guy and they just thought I was like cool because I was like the older overnight guy. I was like the you know, closer to their parents' age than theirs, because I was in my thirties. What at age was I let me think about this, seventy two. Yeah, I guess I was like thirty five. So it's like, yeah, if I had had a kid in high school, one of these kids could have been my kid. Kind of deal, you know. And I'm like, okay, so I guess I'm close to your parents' age, and you guys think it's funny. I'm working the same job as you. All right, well cool, but here we are. And yeah, they just compared me to Carl and I just I found the show hilarious, especially on you know nights when i'd be off and i'd just drink, which I did from time to time then, but you're talking prime divorce years and all that there, so you know what else was I gonna do. But anyway, you know, I don't like your argument on Hunter Biden. Jimmy, I gotta tell you because being a bag man, you would think the guy would not want scrutiny on him for this child support. You know what I mean? Again, I just I never under I think it's got more to do with he had more access to money. I don't know what it is, but when they have more access to money, they turn around and they just default on stuff like this. This is what I think goes on more often. Unfortunately, I'm kind of worried about b Pete by the way, US Yeah, good, No, That's why I said, I'm kind of worried about him because he has not rejoined US here. Uh but shortly a little bit weird, Yeah, it is weird. A little bit from now, I'm gonna be on ground zero Radio. By the way, I should probably figure out a way to post that in the chat if I can get on there. Again, it barely let me in the chat. I gotta I gotta figure out what the problem is there. But yeah, it barely let me in the chat. But maybe I should post the I post it on Twitter and I posted on Facebook about you know where I'll be tonight and to go to the website and listen. But I'm definitely going to be talking about something other than JFK on the radio tonight. And I do need to get a little break in between here and try to straighten out my back for a minute and everything else, because still suffering from the injuries from November, by the way, you know, which is again what held me up this week, between people not getting back to me, being in pain, not being able to concentrate and not being able to sleep and everything else. I'm a freggin' wreck, to be honest with you. I'm trying to sound fun and you know, like I got my thoughts together on here, but anybody who knows me probably can hear I'm shaky, you know, And I apologize, but I'm doing the best I can. Next week, I'll put out more material and I'll get out the show from Aaron. But I don't think he ever sent me these show notes. That's another problem. But anyway, I should just put that out, just get it out there and over with, because I know I have it all I sealed and delivered for audio. So but I think I'm going to start doing some more video, and I'd like some advice from people, or if somebody wants to work with me on some video or hell, I could use a co host anytime. So you know, I'm here, but I don't know. I want to get on, get out doing some more video. And I you know, since being disqualified on YouTube, it definitely took a huge chunk out of me, and the pro trumpers took a chunk out of me. And I'm just I've taken a beating over the past few years. I'm tired of doing it, so you know, I want to look at some new ideas. I want to go forward with the video. Still keep doing the audio like I do, you know, with the radio station and all that online. I want to maintain that. But I also think it's time to start doing some videos. So hopefully we can start doing that. And I mean, I'm not looking forward to getting my appearance critiqued, but what the hell, you know, Like I say, if Stuttering John can get on and and drool and slobber and spit and lie and everything else on his podcast, I think I can do it, you know, So there you go, there's another positive from Stuttering John. But the dabble Verse is hilarious. This whole rotating system of people around him that hate on him in like ten other podcasts, it's hilarious. I mean, it's not all funny as in it's funny for its material. It's just hilarious to me. The concept that there's like a dozen podcasts revolving around this guy who really isn't all that talented, you know, and these guys are making a better lisk and he is gooping on him. It's just funny. One of them is Suley, by the way. But anyway, and Anthony Komia is a recurring guest in that universe. That's the guy who used to be Anthony Evopie and Anthony Fame. Opie's apparently a bit of guy living in the Hamptons nowadays. But anyway, I don't know. I don't want to start my com Maybe I was do radio. What's that?
Speaker 11: Where's man?
Speaker 2: How?
Speaker 11: What happened to man?
Speaker 15: How?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: I don't know? Oh this, you know what I also discovered in the dabble verse. I discovered this other guy's his name is blind Mike, and he's on uh on YouTube a lot. He's got a whole YouTube thing going. He's doing well. He apparently has you know, eyesight as terrible as mine, except he keeps the dark glasses on all the time, which I have to switch back and forth myself. But but he's you know, like very limited site like I have, and other people help him produce, so big plus there for him. But uh, and also he's allowed to be on YouTube somehow, but he's he's done breakdowns on radio and comedians and all kinds of stuff and it's actually pretty good. So anyways, so any other thoughts, Jimmy before we close out. I want to get get to taking a little rest and maybe try to eat something before I gotta go on Ground zero. Try not to be belching on the phone while I'm talking to them, but yeah, anything you want to do at here?
Speaker 11: So what's this you're going? What happens on this ground zero?
Speaker 2: What chant?
Speaker 6: Where are you find this?
Speaker 2: Stroke?
Speaker 3: Okay? You know what, I will do my best to get that in the chat room for you, because yeah, it's Clyde Lewis's show. I've been on there before. I don't know if I'll get an MP three afterwards, but it's on like ground zero media.
Speaker 4: I gotta find this thing.
Speaker 3: I think it's like ground zero media dot org. Maybe I got a check. But let's see if we can do that and also get us on put the information in the Ocelli chat room if I can get the hell back in there. Telling you my computer is doing all kinds of weird stuff, and I swear to you it's because they they want us all to upgrade the Windows eleven. I think that's what's happening, but I can't prove it because I'm hearing from all kinds of people like they got good.
Speaker 5: Oh, I got to use my bullee. I haven't been.
Speaker 11: Well. I need one.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna do one.
Speaker 11: But I'm pretty sure I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Use some kind of Linux.
Speaker 3: You know. That would probably be the smart thing for me to do, is switch over to Linux. It's just I'm afraid because I keep hearing different weird things about you know how it's gonna be tough for me to use it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: So it sure is not well.
Speaker 6: I haven't used a computer in over ten years, just because that's got sick of them, and the phone does.
Speaker 2: Most of it.
Speaker 11: But yeah, it's.
Speaker 6: Not as easy as Windows or Mac that's for sure.
Speaker 5: Not as smooth.
Speaker 6: But I haven't used in ten years, and there's lots of distributionless I hear a bunch who's pretty easy to use.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was told the same thing. I don't know how true it is, you know, like I.
Speaker 2: Said, in years and there's lots of distributions.
Speaker 4: Oops.
Speaker 3: Accidentally played back Jimmy James to Jimmy James there accidentally per second. Sorry about that, Jimmy. Okay, Well, anyway, what's your final thoughts for a week. I'll get the thing in there, you know, uh, for the uh let's see. Uh yeah, I'll get the thing in there.
Speaker 4: So we could.
Speaker 3: You mean to tell me they didn't put it up on my Twitter feed? Oh?
Speaker 4: Good god? All right, well I will find it, but it's crazy. I'll be on grounds. You're ground zero media. Okay, hold on, where is it? Here we go, we're going.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, I think I got the correct.
Speaker 4: Page for that. Yeah, there it is.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I've got the website and I'll post it in the chat room so you guys can see it there. But you got any final thoughts for the week.
Speaker 12: Jimmy, No, no, really, So that will be on and what like.
Speaker 15: Midnight eleven PM will start. Actually, all right, up Starry to tune in.
Speaker 6: Have a good one, every one.
Speaker 3: Piece, all right, Jimmy, appreciate you calling in. Man, it's great to have another week of this, and like I said, you know, more than happy.
Speaker 4: What is this thing doing to me? All right?
Speaker 3: It looks like I'm posting in my room as an Anon by the way, because I can't sign in to my own website right this second for some stupid reason. I'm telling you I'm having computer Maybe my computer's getting to die. Maybe that's the problem because I can't identify what the issues are here. But anyway, so that was Jimmy, and let's see. Yeah, I guess Danny hung up and be Pete's gone. So I guess that's the end of that for this week. I appreciate you guys.
Speaker 4: I hope you do tune into ground zero media.
Speaker 3: Let's see where is that web page?
Speaker 4: See if we can bring it up.
Speaker 3: But I know I just posted it in my own chat room under an anonymous name because I can't, you know, get there myself.
Speaker 4: This is craziness, man.
Speaker 3: Maybe my computer got rid of B. Pete ground Now, look, you gotta spell it out. Ground zero media altogether, one word dot org. That's where you go to go listen to tonight's show, and I'll be on at eleven pm now. I think they might start an hour early, so they might be on now. I'll be on with a guest host I spoke to on the phone separately a couple of days ago, and I'm kind of looking forward to it. It's not a JFK discussion, I'll tell you that much. And I'm kind of fed up with the JFK people, the JFK publishers, the JFK jerks, the people who have left me hanging and swinging. Thanks a lot, but I really appreciate you guys who have actually supported the show, who stand behind me and stay with me, because I'm gonna as as fast as I can recover. I'm gonna recover, and we're gonna do a lot more in the coming months here, and I am going to figure out a way to start doing more videos so you'll be able to see my silly expressions in my face while I talk to you soon, and that's what we're going to be doing more often. But I got to figure out a cheap way to do it, and maybe a workaround for YouTube, unless somebody wants to come on and be a co host with me and we can use their YouTube channel and we'll just do you know, the hell with it. We'll make a new show, give me a good name. Let's make one of those viral names up. You know, how about the TYPEO network. No negativity anyway. It is what it is. It was what it was. I'm o'celly. You are the effect going.
Speaker 7: To chuck o'ceelly.
Speaker 2: You are allowed.
Speaker 16: There a lot of you, the hot and prayer and liberty loving people everywhere, march with you in.
Speaker 1: Company with our brave allies and brothers in arms.
Speaker 16: On the other front. Your cat will not be an easy one. Your enemy is well trained, well equipped, and battle heartened. He will fight that m man demand Tit has turned.
Speaker 3: The freemen of the world are marching together to finger it.
Speaker 16: Good luck, and let us all be seeking the blessing of almighty Gods upon this great and noble undertaking.