Speaker 1: And if you are new to the channel and new to me, my name is Jay. What is yours? And by the way, I like your shock therapy. Jump tough, I can't shake it down.
Speaker 2: Oh, rescue all. He's a killer and I like this more than I can. Oh, rescue all.
Speaker 1: He'll fix your problems, make your business live again. But what is up? How is everybody? Hold on. But what is up y'all, welcome back to the channel. This Oh, shit. Gary. Yeah. But what is up, y'all? Welcome back to the channel. If you guys are new to the channel, new to me... But what is up? How is everybody doing today? Moose. But, uh, what's, um... What's up? I'm actually... Twitch. Yeah, um... But how is everybody doing today? Um... Yeah, but what is up? How is everybody doing today? By the way, we do need to give this person a shout out. She is a homie. I'm going to give this person a shout out. She is a total homie. She is a total homie. Her name is Sacred Angel, and she is a very awesome person. I just gave you..
Speaker 3: Well..
Speaker 1: Well, well, well, well, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, no... Yo, what's up guys? Hmm... Oh, damn. All right. But I just want to say thank you guys very much. By the way. I just want to say... Sacred Angel is trying to get her Jeep back on the road. Um... She's a very awesome person. And... Yeah, um... Guys, if we can, um... By the way, I also want to say that, um... Yeah, um... Yeah. And actually, I do want to pin that for Angel because, guys, guys, go check out that, the pinned comment. I just pinned today. Angel has always been awesome to me. Angel has been so awesome. And, you know, to see people struggle in the community is, you know, Angel is an amazing person. She is so good in what she does. I do also want to say to people... You know... Yeah, um..
Speaker 3: Yeah, um..
Speaker 1: I just wanted to pop on for like a quick minute to see how everybody is. Um... I just want to say to everybody, I wish that, um... What up, Jake? I just want to say to people, don't think... You know, when we do these Twitch streams or when... you know, Thank you. What's up, y'all? Welcome back to the channel. Hmm.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: No. Yeah. I just want to say this. By the way, if you're watching this on YouTube, in the description of this video is a link. And by the way, in the description of this video, guys, go check out our Twitch channel. We have some lit thing, and we are always live on the... Let me... Motherfucker. You know, and I want to say this. But I want to say this. Yeah, I want to say this. It's... Yeah. I just want to say to everybody that... I just want to say this. Number one, I've never asked for people to... I'm not going to ask people to give money to GoFundMe. Guys... Here is actually somebody that I'm really... Let me give her a shout-out. Due to the fact that... Yeah. Give her a shout-out. She... That net dump... By the way, guys, if you're in... By the way... Do me a big favor... Alright, we're going to give people shoutouts. Yeah, because... Yeah. I just want to say to everybody that watches this show. This show... This is not a show. That... I'm trying to get people to go to my Twitch. Because... I want to do..
Speaker 3: I've worked so hard.
Speaker 1: So I want to explain something to you. I've been on YouTube. I've been in this platform on YouTube for 10 years. Been on Twitch for 10 years. By the way, I'm giving shout-outs to people. But I see people all the time running their mouth about how they are... I see them running their mouth a lot about how I'm like... I have... Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah, and I want to say this to people that don't understand. Yeah, I'm... Yeah. I really think that people... Yeah. Yeah. I think a lot of people forget. I just want to say to people, thank you. Thank you for what you're doing, what I'm doing. People need to start minding their own business so they'll stop minding mine. Because there's so many people who... Run their mouths about me. And then they'll. They don't know me. They don't know me. They don't know me. They say they know me. Yeah. Yeah. They'll run... They will run their mouth until somebody... Yeah. I just want to say to people. To the people that do watch this show. Thank you. Thank you. Because. You're watching a show. Yeah. Sorry. But I don't know why. Because I slept all day. I slept. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. TJ's here. Hey, Steve.
Speaker 2: What's going on, man?
Speaker 1: How you doing, brother? I'm doing all right. What you up to? Nothing much, just wanted to do a Twitch stream. Oh, okay. Dolly Parton died. Yeah, I'd seen that. I remember when she... when Reba had her show Dolly Parton did a cameo to try to get Van Van was looking actually was Reba looking for a job in the real estate business and Dolly Parton played the owner of the real estate firm yeah Yeah, but I'm a, sorry, Reba McEntire. By the way, also, they just did a show on NBC or ABC. And it's Melissa Peterman and Reba McEntire on it. And they had cameos from Van, Cheyenne, and Brock. All the people that played them went on the show. Yeah. Sorry. If you know, you know. But, um, how are you doing, brother? I'm doing good. Oh, you haven't seen the new sound drop?
Speaker 2: Mm-mm.
Speaker 1: Electro shock therapy. Electro shock therapy. You know who that is, right? What? That's Ed. I don't see anything. No, you can't hear it. You're hearing it. Electroshock therapy. I don't even hear it. You don't have to hear it? Hold on. Can you hear this now? Hold on. Electroshock therapy. No. Electroshock therapy. You fucking mark! Can you hear that? Nah, I don't. You don't have earbuds, dude? Nah, I don't. I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm just getting it off the phone speaker.
Speaker 1: Alright. Hold on. I fucking got fed up of how I fucking was always just blowing up at this. It was just Ed Soundbox that I grabbed from Arcane. Uh-huh. But, um, how, um, you have a doctor's appointment tomorrow? Yeah, yeah, I gotta be up early in the morning for that.
Speaker 2: Um, you know, me, Rebecca, and her mom, we all got a doctor's appointment tomorrow. And, uh, after that sometime in the evening when, uh, Rebecca's, uh, sisters is coming down.
Speaker 1: For like a vacay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, just to come see her and see her for a few hours and her mom.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir. So, I just want to tell you this. What's that? I just feel like that... Can I tell you something? I feel like every time that I've dealt with people... Chris treated everybody like they needed him. In actuality, we didn't need him. He needed us. He ain't bothering you again, is he? No. I hope not. You know, the thing is, I should have never told him any of my triggers, stuff that triggered me, because he uses them all the fucking time. Mm-hmm. I should have never told a lot of people that stuff, because I was trying to be good people, trying to be a good person, and then I got thrown into things that I didn't realize, you know. But I heard Joe Cronin is going through some shit right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Dude, he passed out on stream.
Speaker 2: I had seen a video on that not too long ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because we watched it together on... We watched it on Who Are These Podcasts before. Yeah. Yeah. But you know what? Here's the thing. A lot of people would not try to do what we do. You hear what I just said? Yeah. I'm just tired of people running their mouths about people that they try to say Oh, we have never done anything. Mitch has never done anything to you. Yes, he has. He's fucked with me so many times. Him and Ed. Ed fucked up my Discord. My first Discord got ruined because of Ed. A Discord that I worked for three fucking years to build. And he fucking destroyed it. Because I gave him... But you know what? I'm just tired of it. I'm just tired of Ed. I'm just tired of all the bullcrap that Chris lets people do on his, what he did on his fucking show. Sorry. You're alright. Ed hasn't said anything to you, has he? No. He doesn't, he, he, he unmodded me on TikTok. What? because he, he forgot he modded me a few, a few months, he, He's unmodded me for a reason. But the thing is, I don't watch TikTok like he does. I'm just tired of bullcrap. I'm just tired of Of having to explain myself every time... Chris had that tendency of... You had to explain your actions to him sometimes. Yeah. You know, and the thing is... He was the one that was raging me on. Mm-hmm. I want to say this. I... I wanted to go to Dollywood and see Dollywood because I've never been to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that seems like a cool place to go to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but... Also, I heard she has a truck stop in Tennessee. Hmm. She had more money. She had a lot of money. True, true. I think people who... Oh, did you watch NXT tonight? I didn't. Dude, I want to tell you, Avery Styles was just signed to TNA. Okay. Yeah, I'd seen that on Twitter not too long ago.
Speaker 2: And is he coming out to his dad's old theme music?
Speaker 1: I didn't watch it. I didn't watch the thing I just saw. And I saw that Leon Slater cashed in option C. Option C means he cashed in the X Division belt for a world title shot at Bound for Glory. Hmm. Sorry. No, you're good. I think that people... So, option C was a thing where you get a title shot when you win it. Right. I just wanted to come live today. Um... This was just going to be like a one-off thing. This is not going to be on like Bitch Shoot or anything. It's going to be on YouTube after the fact due to the fact that I'm going to put it on there. I just wanted to do something that really, number one, I wanted to give them a little I want to give Twitch some content because Twitch has been our.
Speaker 3: Um, Twitch has been one of our..
Speaker 1: Twitch is where I started streaming from. Yeah. And Twitch has been my whole... Twitch has been my whole for years. I'm trying to do some stuff to make it good. And... Yeah. Mm-hmm. Anyways, man, I know you got to get to bed because you got an early day tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got to get up at six in the morning.
Speaker 1: I just want to tell you something. Thank you so much for everything you do for me. Ain't no problem. I want to say to everybody, TJ doesn't scream. He doesn't stream, but I know a lot of people are going to ask for your link and stuff, but he doesn't stream because he's busy with other stuff. Yeah. All right. Love you, brother. All right, man. Talk to you later. Bye-bye. Bye. All right. That was TJ Reverend. Yo. By the way, if you're watching this on YouTube after the fact, click the link in the description for our Twitch channel, twitch.tv.com. This is actually a one-off show. I say it's a one-off, but... You know... You know... But I just wanted to say to everybody that... um you Yeah. All right, y'all. I think that we're going to call it. Let me find somebody to send you guys over to on the Twitch. Thank you guys very much. You know, I don't have to... Let's find somebody. Let's do follow. Followers. Thank you guys very much. Alright, we're going to go hit my friend Osi with a raid, y'all. Osi is an amazing person. She is an amazing person. Guys, go check out Osi, and I'll see you when I see you. Bye, guys.