Speaker 1: All right, welcome to sixty agenda. I'm Andrew, got my boy justin Ward on the chords over here again. You know what's hannan and uh, you know we talked about what they want here. Yeah, so first and foremost, I wanted to give a shout out to our new listeners. We got some of my new people on here, and I want to say I appreciate you. Welcome aboard. Yeah, give us your feedback whatever, and uh, in regards to the last few episodes, if you got any I didn't quite cover as much as I wanted to in the last one, So you got any you know, feedback as far as what you want me to go a little bit deeper on, totally totally down to do that because there's plenty more we could go into, and uh, you know we might next week anyways, but definitely would like to know your thoughts on what you're thinking. We could kind of what you're feeling. Outside of that, we do, uh, we do have a little crazy, crazy episode coming up here. You know. It's a chill cast is what we call it for the one we do in the middle of the week. But this one's gonna be a not so chill cast deep dive. But we're gonna be chilling too. It's all good be chilling. But yeah, so we'll probably talking about the germ and terrain theory. I don't know if anybody's heard about that. It's definitely a uh. I mean, it's a little bit of a hot topic in the conspiracy world, at LEAs it has been for a while. You know, you think about the terrain theory justin absolutely not yes, let's go, yeah, I figured not. I mean, honestly, everybody's heard of the terrain theory without hearing about it. That's kind of what it is. But we'll get into that. And first off, I do want to kind of lead into the last one. I mean, this kind of leads into this too. But the last time I kind of mentioned how I was kind of getting at how everything is kind of consciousness, and they kind of kind of have and by day, I mean you could society's freemasons whatever, they've kind of tapped into that idea of the metaphysical aspects of the mind. And I just think this is really cool because I found this after I was talking about that, and I think that this really touches on exactly what I was getting at and it's pretty cool. So in nineteen twenty one, in May, there's an American polymath named Walter Russell. He entered a thirty nine day coma like state, during which he claimed to have access the source of all knowledge. Upon awakening, he frantically wrote down what he had seen, pages filled with like a bunch of philosophical, scientific, spiritual revelations, and later he formed the foundation of his manuscript, The Universal One. So essentially, this guy says that he figured out, you know, how everything works, and Nikola Tesla is the only person who believed him. Everybody said he was mad. That's kind of weird, because Nikota was a mad when I knew this guy. Everybody thought he was a mad man because this guy pretty much had a coma and comes back He's like, I got the source of all knowledge, I understand everything.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I could see why they thought he was mad, right, or like this motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Nicola Tesla, though the visionary inventor, He thought that Russell's insights kind of had something to it, so kind of urged urged him to see the work away and pretty much insisted that Oh wait, So the Walter Russell guy tried to seal it away and insisted that like, nobody find out. Apparently it was that important. Okay, So anyway, Walter Russell, you reimagine the structure of reality. Apparently he argued that matter was not solid but crystallized light slowed by thought. Kind of weird. Whoa crystallized light slowed by thought is what matter is, and that everything around us, from rocks to human bodies, was composed of light patterns shaped by consciousness. It gets kind of weird and deep, but you see why I kind of brought it into this because this is like a weird conscious metaphysical everything is based off of mental. He believed that the universe was fundamentally mental, not material, and that all things moved in rhythmic cycles expansions and contractions like breathing as above so below right. So that's kind of there. He just it missed opposites like good and evil as illusions. Now this is where it gets into the Luciferian philosophies, where I'm like, Okay, this guy might have been an initiate Illuminati, confirmed.
Speaker 2: Initiative for the uh possibly for the Illuminati.
Speaker 1: You're saying, yeah, because dude, when they say things like evil is an illusion. Oh, there's no such thing as good and evil. That's kind of that weird. Yeah, we'll get into that another time. But yeah, asserting instead that everything sought harmony and balance automatically even if it's good or bad, which might be true because in nature, I mean, it has its own population control because it strikes its own balance because the predators and things like that, even though it's vicious, and you would one would maybe even say it's evil to watch an animal kill another animal, right, but it's not really evil. It's an illusion in that regard. So I understand what they're saying when it comes to that. But there are some things that are just evil. I mean, you know when it comes to like you know, sa for a child, you know, anything crazy, right, So like these things are like untouchable. Of course, there is real evil in the world. So that's where I kind of fork off from that philosophy. So anyway, he dismissed opposites and said everything sought harmony and balance, and to Rustle, death wasn't an end but the release of compressed light returning to the source. So I do think there's a little truth mixed into this. The source, Yes, to its source.
Speaker 2: Oh to its source.
Speaker 1: Okay, so which I shouldn't have said. The Yeah, even time, he claimed, wasn't linear but a spiral where past, present and future coexisted. Anyway, these ideas apparently were radically ahead of their time and pretty much blended metaphysics. Uh you know, quantum physics. I mean he's over here like kind of just stand everything's mental and uh yeah, So health, in his view, was the natural rhythm of the body, and disease was simply a disruption of that flow through ignored or ridic a yeah, though ignored it ridiculed in his lifetime, Russell's work now draws new attention in the era where quantum physics is like super apparent. So what he's getting at is that interesting health even has to do with a mental condition. Health even has to do with consciousness, And that's where it kind of gets into the terrain and the germ theory that I was going to get at as well. But what he's touching at kind of is auras a little bit too. So this idea of like an aura, right, electromagnetic field that we're said to have around.
Speaker 2: Us, like the energy we got around you you give off.
Speaker 1: Right, exactly. Yeah, that's why people, you know, in the New Age movement, which is like these new spiritual hippies, they always talk about higher vibrations, lower vibrations. That's what they're kind of talking about aura nowadays. Exactly. I argue that what I just talked about in the last episode where I said that they digitally kind of try to control people's minds, well, I think that they understand auras and the electromagnetic field and radio waves to a level where they're able to do it digitally by using and that's how they do it. So when I say that, there's kind of a mechanism that you can even point to on how they are doing it. So it's not you know what I mean, it's not that far fetched. I'm just trying to point that out. I'm trying to kind of put that logic out there so it makes a little bit more sense whenever I say some wild shit. So anyway, fun fun Fund justin you had some cool things about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, so that quantum whatever, so like this, Yeah, this gets into the old consciousness not being what we think, and death not what we think. This kind of gets into quantum physics. So like in quantum physics, there's the term superposition, a phenomenon in which particles exist in multiple states simultaneously. Now I do not know enough about this to explain to you what that means, but I am interested in it, so I'm going to talk about it. So apparently this guy, doctor Robert Lanza, right, Lonza, he's well known for his work and regenerative medicine and quantum biology, and he's got this theory sus and sucks. Now, he's got this theory theory of biocentricism. Life and consciousness are fundamental to the universe and not the other way around.
Speaker 1: And this is why I wanted you to bring it up, because I do remember that that's kind of something that was mentioned in there, and that's and what we're talking about. So even quantum physicists nowadays are proving what metaphysics was trying to prove long ago. Now there you go, You know what I mean, We're just trying to back some stuff up here, correct, So that's that's that's that's good. Was there anything else in there?
Speaker 2: So other theorists, scientists, they like to play with the idea, right, you know, there's other theories out there. But I'm gonna talk about this one in particular.
Speaker 1: So with that, uh, you.
Speaker 2: Know, death is merely a transition to another reality or dimension our consciousness creates or moves into. So we don't necessarily just kind of go into this void or.
Speaker 1: Conscious or is able to and it into different dimensions essentially, correct, right, correct, makes perfect sense.
Speaker 2: And that relates back to superposition.
Speaker 1: And it makes sense where we think about the fact that consciousness is where everything kind of like generates and comes from. Of course, it can kind of go wherever it wants, and that's kind of the everlasting part of oneself. But also it's the most Uh, it should be the most guarded, you know what I mean, your consciousness, you should be guarding the most because it is sacred.
Speaker 2: Correct. So you either, you know, build a new one or you move into another one.
Speaker 1: Right, what does what builds a new one or moves into another one?
Speaker 2: Your consciousness?
Speaker 1: That's what this guy thinks. Yes, cool, So.
Speaker 2: It kind of in a way, I mean, I'm not gonna get too deep into this, but it also eliminates the idea of a heaven or a.
Speaker 1: Hell maybe maybe because what if in mind the idea, what if what if this physical realm is supposed to be, like you know, what the hell is for consciousness? I mean, fuck, you're stuck into physical place, tied down by like a lot of constraints of just being a human and like you know, anxiety written sometimes. I mean there's things that like you came in control that can mess with you. So there is something weird where I even think that there's like theories where people are like, oh, this is the hell and it gets better outside here. Maybe that's real honestly, that could be a big part of it, right.
Speaker 2: And yeah, so there's another thing I had tied to this. So it's like it ties to quantum entanglement, which is particles can be connected across vastest distances instantly. That kind of just relates to you know, your consciousness moving on to another And so we're not.
Speaker 1: Getting like this can kind of like make sense in my head. This guy that we just read about talked about how light in other words, particles, right, and then that would be what you're talking about with the particles. So yeah, it kind of all does go together, consciousness and particles, mentalism and light. Right, it all makes.
Speaker 2: Sense and this all ties together with him questioning does that mean that consciousness as well as entangled with the universe in ways we don't necessarily understand.
Speaker 1: And what I imagine when you say this is almost like the way neurons fire all over the brain at all times. That's like how I imagine consciousness kind of in its own way, manifesting throughout the universe at all times. Right, you know what I'm saying, Like, that's kind of what I feel like we're talking about in a weird way. That's just kind of what I mental image was. All right, So anyway, enough with the crazy woo woo quantum physicist. Well, but we did want to lay the foundation for this germ theory and the terrain theory and just kind of show that it's not just about your physical body and how you take care of it. It's not just about germs or some outside enemy. Your consciousness plays a huge role in your health and in all of life period Like it seems to be the base of life, the foundation of life. And so when we talk about mind control, I'm chayota all these different things that literally are just attacks on one thing, and that's your consciousness, your mind. Because they understand the universe is mental, and we are trying to express that because when you understand that, you take your power back. But before we get off that, do did you have anything else on that? Well?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I was just going to say, like, that's still like obviously highly debated among like the quantum physics, quantum science, all that quantum biology.
Speaker 1: All that that must be among that world. That must be stated for and it must be stated because here's the thing. I do not throw this out of my head. This one percent could be like quantum physics could be an attempt to prove Luciferian philosophy and so to prove that, oh, your consciousness is so in other words, if like you are God in a weird way, because if God is consciousness and you have conscious you know what I'm saying, that is not at all Like just because things can be interrelated that way doesn't make make it like the all. Like that doesn't make you the all. That doesn't mean that you can find some conscious awareness and vibrate at such a level that you become an incended master like Jesus. I just don't think like there may be something there to a level, but I don't think it's. Yeah, that's that weird wishy like slippery slope with Lucuperianism, I always like to point out because yeah, it's a self driven philosophy. It's all about self. Yeah, ends up isolating you. And uh yeah, it's a tricky it's a tricky one because it's everywhere like Buddhism, for yourself of all attachment. M Well, what do you mean? I have a kid, should I like not be attached to him? So I shouldn't apparently not have any attachment. I mean it kind of gets to a point where you're like, okay, so when you look at that, and then when you look at like Jesus, Who's like, okay, love the neighbor, love everybody, always turned the cheek, give to the poor, and like you know, in silent don't like give to the poor or like and show everybody, just do it in secret, you know, because leave your ego out of it, is what he's saying. That's better than for yourself of all attachments and like don't care about anything. In my opinion, that's all I gotta say about that spiritual aspect of it. So let's get into germ theory. That was a fun little kind of intro just about how it all intertwines the stuff we've been talking about and also health with the stuff we're about to talk about. So the germ theory is a mainstream theory that we kind of go by, and so it pretty much was Lewis pasteur in the nineteenth century, and his idea was microorganisms, bacteria, virus, and fung guy invade the body and cause disease. In a nutshell, he developed pasteurization, which removes a lot of the healthy enzymes out of milk. He produced vaccines, which we know can be a little sus and he showed how microorganisms spoiled milk and wine and extended the logic to humans. Okay, cool, But as I've just showed, this guy is already kind of sus He's involved in some I mean, just like when we talk about milk and how it's not good for us now, I mean, a lot of it is the fact that it's pasteurized, and then when you get low fat milk, it is subbed that in for sugar, so you know, you're boiling the milk to the level where you get rid of almost all the vitamin DC. And so I don't know when the guy that creates that also has this idea of there's always an outside invader, which is kind of what I always point out, got to watch that because there's you know, anyway, so pore premise microorganisms are external agents that evade the body and cause disease. Scientific basis is identifial is identifiable pathogens rather cause specific disease, and vaccines and antibiotics are based on this framework. So you have to you have to have the germ theory to have the vaccines be in play, right, So you can't vaccines without the germ theory. So there's also don't forget that because that's a multi billion dollar indust trillion dollar industry, the vaccines. Yes. Yeah, So a lot of people kind of argue that, you know, viruses have never been you know, identified or whatever. Whatever. We're not going to get that deep into it, but I am gonna met you know, I just like to point out these weird holes that are kind of there already, just so you know. So public health practices all stem from this idea, handwashing, sterilizing, vaccination. The terrain theory is the alternative view, and the origin, which is weird, is promoted by Antoine Boshamp, who is a contemporary of pasteur. This guy worked with pasteur, so we understood his work, and he still had a different concept of what's really going on. And once again, this guy might be controlled out pasture, and so maybe this other guy was like, Yo, this guy's clearly just trying to, you know, make some money off of these other industries. Whenever, really, all you need to worry about is your internal environment, the terrain of the body. Pretty much, that's what determines the disease. In his opinion, pathogens are opportunistic, not primary causes. So it's not that pathogens don't exist. And I'm trying to give an objective view because I'm not saying the germ theory is one hundred percent wrong. What I'm saying is they co opted a lot of it and put a lot of weight into it so they could also make billions of dollars in other industries. But if you were to take care of your body and keep toxic overload down, nutritional deficiencies from going, you know, happening in emotional stress, which all everybody kind of goes through. Right now, we have heavy metals everywhere. Everybody's got nutritional deficiency is because our food is all shitty but we're told, oh, you can just take this medicine, it will make you feel better for these symptoms you have. Whenever it's really caused by the stress, the medicines, I mean, not the medicines, the stress, the food, and then the toxic environment with heavy metals and pollutants. So you see where I'm going Where they've kind of said it can't be a terrain because in all these other factors, we would really have to do something about it, right, That's why it's important. This terrain theory is kind of like holding some weight as it goes whenever you really look at it. So the key idea is that microbes already exist in the body and that they only become harmful if the terrain is compromised. Illness is a symptom of internal imbalance. So I've had people get sick in my house a lot, and I never get sick truly unless it's something like a neurovirus, which is a real pathogen. That obviously there's something there, and that's why I won't get into the whole hasard virus been isolated. There's something there. I just don't know what that is, because I mean, I've food poisoning too, that's real, So like there is a there's something there. But what I'm saying is that for the most part, if you have a healthy terrain, most things you should be good. So that's pretty crazy so far, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is pretty wild terrain, meaning like uh, well your immune system yes, no, like yes, like the inside of your body.
Speaker 1: So how okay, are you taking all your vitamins? Are you eating well? Do you have a high stress? Are you sleeping well?
Speaker 2: These pretty much are you healthier?
Speaker 1: Piece of shit? Right? And it really all comes down to like macro like are you eating right? Like are you you know, it comes down to a metabolic function, right, which is something that's been espoused a lot since COVID, And that's what Joe Rogan got attacked for a lot, was talking about metabolic function and how you should be healthier. Yeah, well that's because they don't want people looking at the terrain theory that closely, because if you really put that much into it, then guess what is huge pharmaceutical industry that I mentioned that the Nazis were a part of in the last one. Yeah, I'm just saying anyway, I'm just joking. So Anyway, this huge pharmaceutical industry, it's making trillions of dollars for however many long if you go back one hundred years that the Ross Child sat there and made the flex and report for where they said, we're only going to treat symptoms. We're not going to cure anybody or look for the actual causation of the problem. Yeah, huh. Sounds like if you cured people, you'd be out of business. Sounds like the terrain theory might put you out of business too, if people started really just taking care of themselves and really paying attention to what they eat, how stressed they are, etc. Right, very very compelling. I love this introduce the So this guy Bo shamp he introduced the idea of microzymas, which is pretty much small biological particles that transform based on your terrain. The idea is if you don't you know obviously, like I just said, you know, I haven't gotten sick, but other people get sick. It's that kind of thing. Well, my microzymas must be low or whatever. Right, they're not altering, right, and so that's kind of cool. Well, with COVID, if you remember, some people were asymptomatic, some people weren't. I mean, there you go like that's and then they still told you that. You know. Anyway, so modern modern proponents, I mean, I guess there's there's there's really no modern like nobody even never mind. I mean it would be like neuropass alternative medicine practitioners. There's some people that kind of like show you the terrain, you know, philosophy, but not many. Yeah, so on pastures deathbed quote this has been disputed, but I do want to say that it should be said the microbe is nothing, the terrain is everything. Unquote. Pasture were said terrain is everything on his deathbed. Apparently, now there's an overlap. The even conventional medicine recognizes that comprised immune systems the terrain may one more vulnerable to infection. Well, so they do recognize it, so they don't totally throw it out, but they don't spend as much time on it as it should.
Speaker 2: Of course, it is kind of to your h I'll add to that here real quick. So I just tried to google, I mean germ theory. If you google germ theory gives you a lot of options. And I'll just do it again here to show you real fast terrain theory.
Speaker 1: Germ theory denialism is what comes up if you type terrain theory. So the first thing they put on there and then the next one is something about terrain theory. But that's crazy, they say germ theory denialism. So it almost sounds like what Holocaust denier anything, you know what I mean, Like they just they're like, how could you deny that? It's like nobody's denying it, but we're saying, let's expound on this theory. Yeah, right now.
Speaker 2: I mean there's a blog on it on RVA Chiropractice dot com. That's what I'm on right now, and it's a it's a little uh page called Navigating the Terrain. Unveiling the terrain Theory of Health actually kind of gets into it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I mean, it's it's a real thing. So interested back to the Rockefeller thing I mentioned earlier, I do want to mention that in the nineteen hundreds they pushed allopathic medicine, which aligned with the germ theory and dismissed ballistic approaches. They also funded medical schools and shut down homeopathic in naturopathic schools in favor of pharmaceutical based medicine. So in the early nineteen hundreds you had a lot of places that would try to treat you with natural remedies and things like that and show you how to be healthier. And then obviously they figured out, hey, we can make more money off medication and constantly right and now here we are. Yeah, I mean, whenever you look at COVID and you look at the fact that you know that shit, I think they pretty much proved that that's it was made in the USA. Did you hear about this?
Speaker 2: No, I thought there was a bunch of stuff.
Speaker 1: We're gonna take it.
Speaker 2: We're gonna take it was being made in a lab.
Speaker 1: We're gonna take a detour because I just heard this kind of today and it's actually nuts breaking news. So yeah, So Jeffrey Sachs says he's ninety nine percent sure. And this guy was the CDC. I think director. I believe he should check that.
Speaker 2: Jeffrey Sack, how do you spell the last name?
Speaker 1: Go for it? Sacks, Jeffrey Sack. There we go.
Speaker 2: It's not how you want it to be, right, of course.
Speaker 1: Not so you know whatever, Okay, used to be part of the CDC apparently, And he says that the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill was the birthplace of the virus. Uh, this gets it gets pretty deep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's the sacks as director for.
Speaker 1: What is Sustainable Development of Columbia University and president of the un Sustainable Development Solutions Network. He is an advocate for United Asias. Okay, So, like, I guess he wasn't in the CDC, but I swear I heard today he was. But anyways, doesn't whatever, he's still a part of it. He's still a part of what's going on in the upstairs. So and obviously he was curious and he figured this out. So pretty much, there's this guy, Ralph Barrick that, uh, he's been into this gain of function research for a long time with Fauci, and he's been he's been looking into the COVID, you know, the SARS cove or whatever you properly call the disease. And I guess he's been messing with coronaviruses and he created the one that broke out apparently, And there's three different times apparently that Fauci lied to Congress and they specifically asked him if he was funding gain of function research and he said no, and he said, but if we are, we're doing it under the regulations and safety guidelines that we're supposed to. So in other words, nobody yes. And then they're like, are you funding Ralph Bharrick And he said, we don't fund Ralph Hrick. They said, is he making COVID, you know, coronaviruses And he said, we don't fund him for that. If he is, he's doing it under the safety regulation or something like that. Like it's crazy, dude, I mean, this guy did like plausible deniability. It's nuts. But this is why you had that whole like trust the science going on, because if you did your own research, you would have saw that this was kind of going on if you really looked into it. Cause in twenty fifteen, Fauci talked about this gain of function and then making this and the mRNA vaccine that they wanted to roll out. They're actively trying to replace mRNA vac scene or I should say they're actively trying to replace traditional vaccines with mRNA vaccines all vaccines. So like, that's crazy because I remember when I was reading about the vaccine when it first came out, and the main thing about it was it messages you with your T cells, and it also, uh spike proteins. There's like an issue with that, and your T cells are what keep viruses and different things at bay, right, Okay, Okay, So in the idea of the terrain theory, if you were to wipe out all the T cells that hold all these things at bay, then your body would be riddled with disease that otherwise it was regulating. Correct. So that's kind of why I think a lot of people were asymptomatic with COVID and other people weren't mixed with the fact that it was a man made disease like thing. Whatever it was, it was still man made. It still did things, It still made people not smell, it did something weird, like there was weird shit. Yeah. So the thing is about mRNA vaccines is that, uh, you know, there's unknown long term risks and effects, risk of immune over stimulization, like I said, the spike protein persistence, and then yeah, new lipid nanoparticles, which is weird because they've always said that they weren't like putting nanoparticles into vaccines. But I think he like an mRNA messenger vaccine technically has to have nanoparticles in there to send the message. So what the fuck? You know what I mean, it's weird, dude. It's getting weird because they're promising that they're gonna cure cancer with these vaccines. It's getting out of hand.
Speaker 2: That's quite the promise.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, and it's all just people funded like Larry Ellison, all these different people that are funded by Trump, these tech guys who are like, yeah, keep giving us money for this AI and this tech because we're gonna take AI and we're gonna it's gonna make vaccines for us with this mRNA type now, and I'm sitting here like, hello, is this just a train that nobody can stop? Because this is insane. Five hundred billion dollars that they can cure cancer with a vaccine. That sounds like a great promise. But that's exactly how I Am Legend started.
Speaker 2: Fuck, dude, we all know how I Am Legend ended.
Speaker 1: Oh we know how it ended too. I really wish there was a second one. Weren't they making I don't want to get sequels. No, you're good. The biggest it came out was I am Legend too. I mean, he should have lived and just run it back running back new dog. No, you can't.
Speaker 2: Reflate, you can't just get a new dog.
Speaker 1: But in nostalgic. But yeah, so we all know how I AM legend started. And that's exactly kind of where I'm getting at. I just think there were I mean, I'm not saying everything's a movie in life, but I am saying, like this mental conditioning that goes on in these movies, I mean, it's so clear, especially when you fast forward a little while. So government park partnerships have made this possible. You remember Operation Warp Speed from Trump back whenever COVID started, that incentivized the mRNA production. Pharma saw so much profit potential from that that mRNA platforms are pretty much better. And now they're arguing that, oh, we need to get ready for you know, the next disease, in the next pandemic. So we need to just keep going, you know, we need to keep making more shit, keep the gain of function going. Why not? And by the way, if you don't know what gain of function, I didn't really say this. If you don't know what gain of function research is, Essentially, it's to take a virus and make it more deadly and mess people up more and then at the same time, I guess the concept behind it is we're going to create a vaccine for it preemptively while we also simultaneously make it right. But then they didn't have the vaccine ready apparently whenever COVID came out right because they said it wasn't from a lab. But remember how quick came out. Yeah, they tried fast for being to be.
Speaker 2: They tried to blame it on motherfuckers eating bats.
Speaker 1: Yeah they did. But did you remember how quick the vaccines came out. It's almost like they came out like they were ready, like they had the vaccines ready. They came out so quick. Because you're talking about trials you have to do, which, by the way, there was none. You're talking about like placebo trials. There was none, still has not been any placebo trials with vaccines we give our children, by the way, And they also they cut off like forty eight hours for the vaccines we give our children. So if a kid died like four days after he had a vaccine, well it only goes forty eight hours after they don't. Really it never happened statistically, damn. So that's why there is no VAU. I'm just saying, dude, you can lie with statistics. There's a book called lining with Statistics. Hand Washing was a thing that was growing, and it was a big thing during the polio times, whenever the vaccines first started getting rolled out. Hand washing might be what's attributed to people not getting polio. It wasn't the vaccines, but they attributed the vaccines to it because they lied with statistics, because they did a tricky little thing. If you walk into the doctor's office back in let's say nineteen thirty or whatever time, this was okay, we got polio, it's on whatever, and you walk into the doctor's office there's no vaccines for polio. They tell you how long have you had symptoms? If you've had symptoms for about twenty four hours, paralytic symptoms all that, then they will start medicating in procedure. Right If you go there after the vaccines came out and you say that you've had these symptoms, they'll ask you how long. If it has been sorer than two weeks, you're not they're gonna say where you're gonna have to come back after two weeks. You see what I'm saying. So it went from one day or two days to two weeks. So when there's two whole weeks, now you've made it look like because of that stagger, you've made it look like. And then at the same time, you have people learning to wash their hands because you're pushing propaganda about washing their hands. So these people that just came in with symptoms, they say, wait, two weeks, we got all these ads going out about washing hands, and we're saying that the vaccines while simultaneously putting out vaccines, and we're seeing the vaccines are doing it whenever washing hands is really kind of what's helping. Then these people don't end up coming back, or if they do come back, it's been two weeks, and it still makes the numbers jump up because you're making everybody wait two weeks, two weeks to weeks? How crazy is that? That wasn't a book called lying with Statistics. I'm almost positive there was on Bill Gates read list back around the COVID times, which is crazy because that's him saying we're doing that right now because they did that with COVID. Doesn't that remind you of when people died in a car accident and then they said they died from COVID doesn't that remind you of that because you're lying with statistics. Nobody died of cancer or heart disease is much that year because they die of COVID, because they're lying with statistics. This is all I'm trying to point out that this game has been conned on us. Again.
Speaker 2: Someone got shot in the face and they were lives COVID, COVID COVID.
Speaker 1: Bro It's crazy, And that's what I'm saying. It's like, you just gotta fucking wake up to that, you know what I mean. I mean, it's an attack on your health, old physically, but mostly like I mentioned earlier, in ways you can and see, and that's why all of us are fatigued and short living.
Speaker 2: Short living, dude, we are short living. I always say I'm only going to live till like fifty.
Speaker 1: I hope I live longer. But I don't think, you know, is what it is. I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, man. I used to do some. Yeah, high school was an interesting time, you know, smoking paper. Yeah, that's that feel like I'm gonna I'm just gonna get cancer one day. Like that's I'm convinced because cancer runs in my family. I'm gonna get cancer and just keel over and probably die.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, hopefully not. You know why, I'll tell you because the terrain equals the outcome. Oh man, so journey germs equal triggers, right, Viruses they initiate an immune response, they're the causitive, initiatory thing, and then the terrain is how the outcome goes. A strong immune system will neutralize the virus quickly prevent symptoms altogether, and a mute, weaken immune system will allow viral replication and create inflammation and fatigue, a cold, whatever. And that's what I'm saying. Dude, Remember what I just said there. Obviously there's germs. I'm not saying that's not real at all. What I'm saying is, don't forget about the terrain theory, and don't forget that the germ theory is just a theory. Yeah, that's what I'm getting at all. Right, So German terrain theory or Yeah, that's it for that one. That was pretty I feel like I hope that that came across in a way where hopefully you feel empowered to kind of like take your health in your own hands, because there's really no reason to inside of hospitals, letting them riddle you with more chemicals and death. So there's this crazy thing I saw on online. If you want to get real weird, justin Yeah, there's this crazy It's called the seventy second Prophecy.
Speaker 2: Seventy second.
Speaker 1: I don't even know where the seventy one came from. I don't know what the fuck it asks.
Speaker 2: About one through seventy one.
Speaker 1: But pretty much like all this weird numerology of how like Trump is like this apocalyptic like you know, Antichrist, Christ Fellow or whatever, Like he's just like all these I don't know, like these weird numbers, you know what I mean. That people were like pointing too. They're like seven this he was seven he was seventy and seven months and seven days when he was putting an office and stupid shit like that where it's like people get out of hand with this shit, you know what I mean, it's getting weird. There's like a whole long book that I saw of like this dude on online where I was just like, man, somebody's really gotten out of their way. I almost want to like talk about it just so I just to hear how crazy it is. But no, because it really just gets into revelation. And to be honest, like I said before, with the Schofield Bible, like I just think there's too much in the Bible nowadays. It's been put in there by the same people who change the medical industry. And now they got you thinking that third Temple is going to lead to the next Christ and all this different shit whenever it's like literally just been put there. You know, crazy dude, they got people fighting over like fake shit, fake religion would.
Speaker 2: Have been opted revelation, m like enacting revelation.
Speaker 1: Wait, yeah, yeah, like do you know about like yeah, So the idea is that like Israel, they're going to rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem and when that happens, that that's for the new for the coming of Christ. Because they believe Christ never came. They think that Jesus wasn't really the Christ. And here's the thing. They believe Christ, they believe Christ is gonna come, but the Christians all think the Antichrist is gonna come, you know what I mean, Like it's this weird thing. But then at the same time, you know what's crazy about that Because of the Scoldfield Bible being made Christians have this idea now because I guess things being switched around where they actually think that the Chosen, Like now they do believe that the Christ is going to come back. They don't even think that the Antichrist. They're skipping him. They're skipping him. They're like, oh, he's not even coming anymore. It's like, wait a minute, thought, there was supposed to be like a whole tribulation and Antichrist and everything else. If we're going to really go by the book, why are you saying like you're skipping that and you're going right over to them and saying, oh, their Christ is Yeah, it's all good. It's not gonna be the anti Christ that we saw on our But like, I just don't understand the logic there. I'm really not getting how they did that. But whatever. You know, That's why I don't get too deep into that because all of its power power factions that they use with religion. Now, there is a lot of good truth within religion, not really like within Christ's words, but outside of that good luck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when you said revelation, just immediately what popped into my head was the season six dexter villain, the Doomsday Killer.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, because everything was based off of like the Seven Deadly Sins, right, like each death he would.
Speaker 2: Like take they were enacting the Book of Revelation. Yeah, he would do it like the Coming of Christ.
Speaker 1: Right, and he did it like when somebody was having sex or fair or whatever, and like certain times it was.
Speaker 2: Like taking poores right on display.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, that reminds me of that Angels and Demons movies.
Speaker 2: That's immediately when.
Speaker 1: It made me think, well, they've done a lot to guy, And that's the thing. They've done a lot to demonize, like all of it, Like they want you to throw the whole baby out with the bathwater when it comes to the Bible. And I mean, I'm not like a super Christian at all by any means, Like I don't, but I do think that there's something to the story of like Jesus right and what he did and what he said. And that's the only part I really kind of like hone in on, and the rest of it. I'm like, okay, whatever, you know what I mean. But and I'm not trying to be like cherry picking, because the whole literal second half of the book is just about what I just said. So it's not like I'm cherry picking. The whole first half of the book is about what I believe to be the demiurgs that I've mentioned before, like these you know, the archons, you know that they made us in their image, that whole kind of concept that they're the material they're like the material gods.
Speaker 2: Sounds like a faction of the transformers thes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what they're called a gnosticism. Interesting, But see, I don't even fully go into Nassism because they believe that you achieve nosis, which is like some secret knowledge of the universe through how would you say it, like exercising of the mind, like make you know, getting yourself up to a certain consciousness level. And once again, I just think that that's first of all, the only way you're gonna achieve that is doing things like what Jesus said to it legit like those are probably the things that will actually make you get to that level. But like sitting down like a monk and meditating until you reach like ascended master, I just don't think is like I mean, like I said before, good luck, I don't know about that because there's like I used to think that all the religions were the same. Yeah, like, oh, they're just telling the same story. And nowadays I see that pushed a lot where they're like, oh, Christianity just took from all these other religions. It didn't. It really didn't. And I'm gonna you know what, if you, as a listener want to hear more about this, I will definitely do a deep dive on this exact thing, because I mean, I don't even know if you guys want to hear about so I won't go deep on it now. But I'm telling you, like they want to frame Krishna, Buddha, all these different people as just equal to Jesus and like they're just all the same, and they're all prophets, you know, Muhammad and all these different stuff. Right. Yeah, So we got guys like Billy Carson, all these people out here doing I'm telling you, you could poke holes in that shit all day. I'm telling you that shit is like there is one special story and it is worth like remembering and telling. That's all I gotta say about it. If you do want to hear more about it, I'm totally down to talk more. And also we've been kind of kicking around maybe doing a Patreon I mean, obviously we just kind of started out, but we do want to I mean, we'd like to get cameras for everybody, and we do want to do deep dives on some things that you know, we haven't fully covered or we haven't covered it all yet, and it'll be like a listener I'm thinking maybe it'll be like a listener suggested topic kind of thing, you know, as long as we got enough topics coming in that we can kind of deep dive on. And we'll do that for the Patreon so it's kind of like you ask, you, you receive.
Speaker 2: But we'll probably do that even episode.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, exactly, and we'll even do that for you know, the free archive two. But we do once more like interaction for like what you'd like to hear. I mean, obviously I'm not going to generate everything based off what you wan here, because then you're just making the show and I wouldn't even be offering you anything. But as far as what we already talk about, if you want us to go deeper on it, we got plenty more to throw at you. Percent I mean, we got deep dives on anything. I mean, if you've noticed so far, I've kind of focused on what I believe to be the esoteric, metaphysical free Masonic kind of philosophies mixed in with actual real life things going on on, like mk altra of mind control things that they actually use. What I haven't kind of fleshed out is the whole kind of blueprint of Freemasonry is deception, manipulation, control of the mind. And that's kind of what I'm getting at, is that since Egypt, since like the ancient times, people have been able to deceive people to a level and manipulate people on a mass scale. And I'm trying to point out that they are so good at it, they've been doing it for so long, and they use certain styles of symbols that actually hit your subconscious on a level that you don't even know. I mean, there is some deep dives that you have with that shit, and we're trying to kind of slow drip it into there. So I hope that it's coming across coherent as far as that goes, because yeah, we're gonna get deeper on that for sure. And if you yeah, the Freemasonic angles kind of a weird one, because once you talk about that, I mean, for some weird reason, that's why they say you don't have to believe in a particular guy with Freemasonry, because they've done a good job, like I said, mixing every single religion into one philosophy. And they're kind of the ones espousing what I'm saying that there's a sended masters. They're all the same this and that. Right Theosophical Society is another one that does it, with Helene and Belovatski that was around. We can get deep into that, we can get deep into Freemasonry, all of it. So just whatever, we're gonna have all that coming up because I don't even know where to start with some of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, eventually get capabilities to where maybe you guys could call in and talk to us yourself, you know.
Speaker 1: Have some livestock on as it's about putting this on YouTube, mainly because I mean, I just know that we're going to talk about I mean, we're gonna get put off for there every all the time, and I don't know, I mean, I know Spotify right now is the most free speech one. Probably need to get our stuff on other places, we'll definitely do that, but right now, I just feel like, yeah, and once we get a little bit of a base or whatever, and we actually got people like that know where to find us and want to find us, we'll definitely start spreading our wings a little bit on everywhere and just say fuck them, We're gonna go for it anyway. Yeah, but right now I want to make sure that we got a spot where you can find us and you don't have to worry too bad, you know, stay under the radar for a little bit. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And if you got friends that like to talk about this kind of shit, they uh you think they would like this, but the word let them know.
Speaker 1: They come hop on, pay friends, tay your family, we'll do whatever. But uh yeah, cause you know, like I said before, this is really about like showing that like it's a bigger it can be a bigger movement, a movement of like a change of like perception for not just a small amount of people. So the only way to kind of express that is they have like more people kind of chiming in and like expressing it. Because I do believe in that idea of like if a monkey learns how to throw a spear over in the one side of the world, then they're going to learn on the other side of the world. You know what I'm saying there's something there like that's spread of consciousness. Yeah, it permeates the whole universe, like we talked about in the beginning, and that's one hundred percent cool shit. But yeah, we the quantum stuff is like, once again, I just think it's just science doing their best and trying to prove God's not real. We know what we're doing. We're gonna live forever. We understand how consciousness works so well, we're gonna plug it into a fucking computer, now, you know what I mean. That's where we're headed. And that's really why I think the whole idea behind like kind of creating these sciences are and the reason why they're getting so woo woo. We're kind of metaphysical and now like we're talking about it to where it's like, oh, you're a scientist. Now it's like no, they're just literally taking old spiritual philosophies and rebranding them crazy shit crazy And that's kind of like. But the quantum.
Speaker 2: Stuff like blows my mind, like it interests me to the point to where like I think it's fake almost. I don't know if that makes sense or not, but I get to where I'm like like when I found out about that whole biocentricism theory. H I looked into it, and when I was halfway you know, I was halfway down the whole page, I was just like, I don't know if I can comprehend this. Like I'm a little stupid, but this interests me a lot, right, so I'm gonna think it's real, Like I believe it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what they want, man, I love it just because they want to colluborate. They want your reality so confused, and and that's why I keep coming back to the confusion and dispelling it, because they really do want you to not know what's up or down what reality is, because then they make you a reality. Trust the experts. Trust the people who study this for their whole life. What do they do. I mean, you don't know these people from you know at all, so like, yeah, sure, trust them. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: We're trying to make it. When you load into the game, your X and Y axis are inverted, right, So you're fucked from the get go.
Speaker 1: Dudeah, you're already and you got to try and figure out an invert and.
Speaker 2: You've got to try and figure out how to manage and navigate yourself to the setting so you can switch that big ship back to regular Do.
Speaker 1: You think that there's a breakaway civilization being created?
Speaker 2: A breakaway civilization?
Speaker 1: Elaborate? Do you think that there is a secretive group, likely military industrial intelligence elites, that have developed radically advanced technologies separated from mainstream society and in like, you know, normal mainstream shit. Do you think that there is a possibility that they've been funneling high tech? You know, because we all say, we all admit, oh, the government's technologies twenty years ahead of ours. You've heard that. Everybody's heard that, right, Yeah, Do you think that there's a breakaway civilization being made in that sense? Like? What about that thought? Like doesn't that kind of ring a little? We're gonna go to Mars? Who's talking about going to Mars? Who's the only billionaires flying up into space? Who's trying to leave to Mars? Because most of us are just trying to buy eggs and milk? So what the fuck are you talking about? We're gonna go to Mars and we're gonna live with technocracy on Mars. That's what Elon talks about. But I'm wondering why we aren't making life here good. You see what I'm saying. N't seem weird that they're focusing on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we talk about going to Mars. It's gonna be tight, like.
Speaker 1: None of us are going. We're about to get into it. We're not going, We're about to get into it. So I've been looking up a little bit about this breakaway civilization shit.
Speaker 2: Like, hey, we may be going, but like me and you, we're not going.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, percent You remember that movie.
Speaker 2: I don't have that many zeros and commas like attached to my name.
Speaker 1: You know what it is. It's kind of like that golden Willie Walker ticket to Trump May where he's like, listen, you can come. You have a instead of like a green card, you can have a gold card. Remember that thing you just did. Oh yeah, for like millionaires from other countries. That's what they're gonna give out for like going up to space. They're gonna be like, listen, you got ten mili you can hop food.
Speaker 2: Mister Beast is gonna release a chocolate bar and it's gonna be Elon Musk branded, and there's only gonna be so many people, and it's gonna.
Speaker 1: Be like, oh my God, I gotta take it to Mars and they're gonna say that the like they're.
Speaker 2: Gonna say that they is gonna make so much money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're gonna be like we terraformed it. It's ready. They're gonna get there and everybody's gonna die. Dude, Like, you're not even gonna be there. You're gonna be in a simulated fucking Mars because you're not really even gonna go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're just gonna flat at the fucking desert.
Speaker 1: Any of my flat Earth they're fucking fans. No, you ain't going to fucking Mars because we're stuck on flat Earth. I'm just kidding. I don't really believe in flight Earth. I hope I don't lose too many people on that. But there is something weird with space. There's something being lied to. NASA definitely has a lot of shit going on.
Speaker 2: They're gonna just take your phones and like everything, and they're just gonna take you to the middle of a desert.
Speaker 1: They're gonna have like a.
Speaker 2: Little little hut, little area station set up and be like, Yo, this is your new home.
Speaker 1: Enjoy.
Speaker 2: There's gonna be all cameras and it's gonna be the squid Games.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, one hundred percent. You're gonna think they're gonna be like, listen, the only way you're gonna back on this ship is if you kill. You gotta just like Hunger Games, you gotta take them all out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta be the last one standing. You better kill thy neighbor.
Speaker 1: So yeah, fuck it, let's get into some of this. I want to see what you guys think, because I think this is real. I think there might be a breakaway civilization and we're gonna find out. We're gonna back it up.
Speaker 2: Are they living in Atlantis? Dude?
Speaker 1: There are Department of Defense financial discrepancies that we should point out, Like former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld he admitted in two thousand, I'm sorry, in two thousand and one, September tenth, the day before nine to eleven, the two point three trillion was unaccounted for in the Pentagon budget. The day before nine to eleven, I will repeat, Donald Rumsfeld admitted that two point three trillion was unaccounted in the Pentagon budget.
Speaker 2: They just didn't know where the fucking went one day before nine to eleven. Yeah, that it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Come on, bro, let's fucking distract these people because we can't let them find out what's going on with our military industrial See what I'm saying, and I get losing like a dollar bill. Now, let me point something out. Let me point something out. This whole USAID, this whole We're gonna fucking get all this money back. Yeah, it was also they could funnel it back into the Pentagon. The Pentagon got a one trillion dollar budget this year. They've never received that much. Ever, the Pentagon has not passed a trill Dude, They have not passed a a audit ever. I mean obviously since two thousand and one. They even had on account for trillions of dollars then. So my point is they're admitting they're losing the money, they don't have the money. They're upping how much money they're giving over. They're telling you, we're gonna give you five grand from this USAID money. Ah, just kidding. It's actually going to go over to the military nustrial complex. Because the only reason why we were able to go into these places and take all that money and tell you about corruption is because the military he wanted more fucking money, and because Trump used to be against the generals and He used to talk about the military industrial complex in his last presidency, and now he doesn't talk about it at all because I think he's been co opted by them. Now, who the hell are they? I just said it, but who really are they? Who knows is it in another country's money? I don't know. Like that's where it gets Harry. But what I'm pointing out is there has been a switch up with Trump in this exact regard when it comes to the amount of money being given to them, and they're clearly something weird going on with the military, and we've been endless war. Eisenhower when he left office the famous speech beware of the military industrial complex that goes the ones to go into war like for undue means, Yeah, that was a terrible butchering of the quote, but it's something like that. So just saying there's a little bit to back this up. Special access programs are another thing. They're weird, unacknowledged special access programs where even oversight committees are not briefed about what's going on. Lockheed mart Martin has skunk works programs where they have like, you know, automated helicopters coming out, you know, anyway, and other military contractors operate in highly compartmentalized secrecy, potentially hosting a breakaway civilization. I really do think that there's something kind of there. So there has been extreme secrecy around underground infrastructure as well. Everybody's heard about the under underground tunnels, right mm hmm. Everybody knows about the ones in Springfield, Missouri where you got the big eighteen wheeler going in there and the guy's taking a video and he's like, this place just keeps going and this is only the top level and it just goes and goes. You know. Well, there's alleged facilities like Cheyenne Mountain so that are and others in Nevada in Colorado, which by the way, Colorado allegedly is the home of said breakaway civilization and or Remasonic whatever. Okay, there's some weirdness there, especially with the den Airport. We'll get into that sometime, the Denver Airport. So anyway, they're believed to be off anyway, off limits, housed, off limit black projects over there in those mountains. But yeah, there's a massive tunnel boring projects that go on to to keep making the tunnels. What do they got the tunnels for? But The weird thing is, if you haven't noticed, there's been delayed technology and like suppressed technology like energy generation, propulsion systems, material sciences, and then all of a sudden, we got like UAPs flying around like UFOs. I don't think those are aliens. I don't think those are other worldly creatures. I think those are ours. And that's why I think that, Yeah, we got some shit that we're hiding that there's way ahead of time. Yeah, so the transition from analog to digital military systems in just a few decades implies nonlinear innovation trajectory. And then there's human experimentation and biotech advances, which is what we just talked about, mRNA vaccines, you got crisperd Neuralink, Darpest brain projects. They're doing augmented human research. Okay, that gets weird because we're talking about like augmented reality, which is what Mark Zuckerberg and Elon wants to Like, they were literally funded by the government. I just mentioned this before. I mean the biggest Department of Defense funded person is Elon Musk. I mean he gets more money from the so does Amazon Jeff Bezos. So, like these guys are all departminent Defense back DARPA guys. That's why it's kind of sus because they're the same ones that want to take us off Earth's so bad. It's just weird to me that or they want to plug you into something, you know what I mean, we're gonna leave Earth. We're gonna plug you in though, and you know when the power goes out too bad, you know what I mean, Like what's going on? But yeah, I mean there's seed vaults and DNA archives and the seed vault. The weird one is the one that Bill Gates and like the Rockefellers have where like it's like an Antarctica or something. It's like the only place with no non GMO or no GMO seeds like that you can get and they are all just down there hiding them, you know what I mean. It's very very weird. So let's get into some other weird ones. Breakaway culture signs. So there's like I mentioned, a colonization emphasis by Elon Bezos and government Alliance Space Ventures promote like a lot of off planet life. Well, I think that there's definitely military like goals attached to that one percent. There's transhumanist AI integration all over it, like we keep mentioning it's promoted by elite institutions and tech leaders. But yeah, I think it's a fork in the human evolution engineered by the breakaways ofvization. A fork in the human evolution. I'll repeat that that is engineered by that breakaway civilization, right, because not everybody, like you said, is going to get this shit. So there's going to be the people who have and the people who don't. Yeah, that's what I'm getting at, And this is the six g agenda. You see what I'm saying. So, yeah, dude, there's a lot of suppression of UFO and exotic tech, and that's kind of what I was pointing out. But for example, you have Philip Schneider and William POWELLK and others who died under suspicious circumstances after revealing claims about underground basis and secret technology. Now, Stephen Greer, I don't trust that guy at all, But this disclosure project I think does have some truth within it because I think this guy's intelligence backed and I think that he's one of those guys that is creating because the ufology move, it's one hundred intelligence, and I think that they've he's the biggest one that's taken some truth and they've done such a good job. They've created like a new religion. And that's another thing that worries me as well, because it's like, we can't get rid of God fully, well, we can fucking transition it over to aliens somehow, right, That's what we've got, the ancient aliens and the Andrew Naki all these different concepts. But anyway, I do think he's telling some truth about zero point energy ET technology, but I don't know define ET. Are we talking about extraterrestrial planetary being? Are we talking about entities like what I've mentioned previously? What are they talking to who's given him this technology? I'm more inclined to believe that they're getting this technology, sure from an entity, but I you know, you can call it alien if you want to be semantical, but because it's not from Earth, Sure, but it's still an entity that's like weird. And what I'm saying is it could be related to these old spirits before they gave technology that was forbidden from Da Da Da, you know, and whatever you know you do with that, with what you will. A breakaway civilization is not require aliens. It may intersect with UFOs, which is why I've been pointing out, which is why I think the first breakaway civilization kind of started around Nazi Germany whenever they started the anti gravitation technology and whenever Antarctica had the treaty where all these different countries during a war could go down there and be okay. And I think that that's because they were creating this said civilization during that time, and that this technology was being shared then. And I believe that the Cold War was affront I don't think the Cold War was actually us against the Russians. I think we were sharing information about mind control technology that we were doing on people actively. Have you seen the oculus like the headset thing?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, I have one.
Speaker 1: So there's a diagram of a CIA or KB KGB headset that they put on people when they did mind control where the guy looks like the oculus, just like it.
Speaker 2: So what I'm saying is actually on the box of the oculus. This is heavily inspired by previous mind control experiments.
Speaker 1: Does it really? No? Oh, that's so funny. I love you. That's hilarious, But no, man, I mean there's something to it. There's definitely a lot of funded black budgets, SAPs that are shielded. There's a lot of complicit private contractors, and there's definitely a lot of energy and propulsions technology that they're keeping from us. And I do think that, Yeah, there's definitely something to that. It's just kind of weird, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It's like, man, I'll say, dude, I'll get on that oculus and hours will go by and I'll I realize, I'm just a weird dude standing with this thing on his face in the middle of his living room. He hasn't eaten in five hours.
Speaker 1: That's hilarious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I got like family guy playing in the background.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean I don't know, man, I think that. Yeah, we were definitely sharing technology. And then, like I said, like this all just kind of reinforces this idea that they are just trying to hijack the mind, and they're trying to do it so that you will silently let them take over everything in peace, you know what I mean, in a weird way. I didn't even know, you know, the endgame there. I mean, there can't be any other. But yeah, yeah, I think.
Speaker 2: That another end game is when Dano's like completes his mission, kills half the universe, and then the Avengers go back in time like recover all the stones and then they go back and like kill Danos before he does his plan like bring everybody back. The other end game. But yeah, the other end Yeah, the end game you're talking about is crazy.
Speaker 1: That's a movie version that you can go back and change time so we can fix it because we fucked up. But this one is, hey, we might be fucking up. We can't go back in time. Yeah, if we can. Donald G. Trump's fucking grandpa can or uncle can, because he got Tesla's equipment, you know what I mean where he You know, apparently anytime travel equipment that was around came from Tesla and Trump's grandpa or uncle rather, I keep saying Grandpa, he got it from him whenever he was you know, I headed the whatever. So, I mean, I don't know, man, there's something there, bro.
Speaker 2: What do you think of Baron Trump?
Speaker 1: Do you think of that guy who knows that one's uh seems like I think yeah, I think he's I mean, I think he's just gonna like probably end up just as successful.
Speaker 2: Probably.
Speaker 1: I think it'll look just about the same.
Speaker 2: He'll probably get a quick, little small loan.
Speaker 1: Like his dad did and then walking around a couple times and somehow still have no problem making it yep and making it work. Yeah, I dude, because I mean most of the time, like he didn't he wasn't great with his money. I you know, he didn't pay everybody back and just their bankruptcy so he didn't have to. You know, there's things like that where it's like, all right, man, yeah, bad business. Hey that business you got money now? Yeah? Yeah for real? But yeah, man, I hope that. Uh we kind of jumped around you. It was chill cast. You know, we try to just mess around and talk about a couple of things. But I had a couple of things I wanted to deep dive this time on. Maybe we'll be more chill next time. But uh yeah, like I said, let me know about any more topics I can get a little deep on that we've already kind of went into. And uh, you know, let me know about the Patreon idea, which you think, you know, it's a good idea and a bad idea whatever. Like I said, thank you for the new listeners we got on here. You guys are the ship. Definitely share like all that good ship real.
Speaker 2: Quick before we close Mother's stare this weekend forget to get some flowers, flowers, some nice things for your mom. You know you love her.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah. And if you know, if you're with your wife and she's a mom, you know, and you smoke some flowers with her, you know, there you go, just relaxed with there. Yeah, I have a little brunch, relax eggs, Benedict, yep, and give you that Benedict. There you go. But yeah, it's been another episode of sixty Jenna, thank you so much. Everybody, see you next time. The potat