Speaker 1: That's Cowboy Burgers and Barbecue. Happy eating and perfect for the holidays. Cowboy Burgers and Barbecue is also available for catering. That's Cowboy Burgers and Barbecue in Fontana and now in Riverside on.
Speaker 2: Arlington, Lustina KCAA Lowahlinda at one O six point five FM K two ninety three c f Brito Valley.
Speaker 3: The information economy has a rid. The world is teeming with innovation as new business models reinvent every industry industry. Inside Analysis is your source of information and insight about how to make the most of this exciting new era. Learn more at inside analysis dot Comsideanalysis dot com. And now here's your host, Eric Kavanaugh.
Speaker 4: Yes, all right, ladies and gentlemen, Hello and welcome back once again to the only nationally syndicated show all about the information economy. It's called Inside Analysis. Your host Eric Kavanaugh.
Speaker 5: Here.
Speaker 4: We're at ces all week and we're talking to lots of really cool company, so let's let's move in that direction.
Speaker 6: I think, all right, folks back here at CEES.
Speaker 4: I'm talking to Brian Tan because with my first they're keeping family is connected and the type social networks, not the big broad social networks, but the people you trust and you want to have information about you and your family and your kids and what they're doing. That's who you're dial into is tell us a bit about the company and the mission and how you got here.
Speaker 7: So we're parents, and if you're a parent, you know that kids want to do whatever brutups do. And we live in a digital world and they see us connecting with each other digitally.
Speaker 8: But for kids, it's not safe if you give them an iPhone and Instagram.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so we designed from the ground up hope kids take ecosystem where kids can interact with each other and the family.
Speaker 8: You as a parent, I control.
Speaker 7: Over who they indirectly and who their friends are, and that allows them to become safe in this environment.
Speaker 4: That's really important because as a parent, I know and I knew this before being a parent, but boy do you figure it out when you're a parent. Kids pick up on everything, and who they hang out with will kind of shape their mind and how they think and what they do and what they find appropriate and inappropriate. You gotta be careful about that. So you know, we had that happen in our family. We had to put the kaibash on one cable, Like, now you can't come around here anymore because she would fib and just do bad things. You know.
Speaker 6: I'm like, I don't want that impression rubbing off of my kid. So here you're providing. It's like a.
Speaker 4: Message for kids that's much more focused and controlled and secure.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So that's the opposite of open social figure. As you open social media, you get exposed.
Speaker 7: To everything, right, because you get bad actors, you get super villains. But you lift my first circle with just the backbone of our ecosystem, the parent is in control.
Speaker 8: So you get to determine who you get to hang out with, just like a reflection of real life.
Speaker 9: Uh huh.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And then they can share imagery.
Speaker 4: So you've got watches and computers tell us about the device, like even the cameras, for example, they're all connected to your circle, such that if I take a picture of my camera and I'm in France, Grandpa can stay it on his little picture frame in Detroit.
Speaker 9: Right, that's exactly what.
Speaker 7: So the idea is that grandkids can share, and our data has shown that the biggest consumer of the kids.
Speaker 8: Content isn't the parents. It's actually the grandparents. Not because they may be in different states, they do.
Speaker 7: In different countries, but they are the ones who want to know and have the time to know what their grandparents are the grandkids are doing all the time, so they really allowed the instant uploading of the grandkids share and the grandparents can also interact to their great and respond to the kids posts.
Speaker 4: Really, so it's a tight, secure mini social network with lots of devices, lots of ways to interact. Cameras, watches, picture frames, all kinds of things. But the point is when you log in as a parent, when you create your account, then only people you allow access will get access to the photos and the memories and the conversations and whatever it is you recorded or captured.
Speaker 6: Only goes to the key family members.
Speaker 10: Who have a right to that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 7: So we actually have four rings of trust, all right. So we've got a family circle of trust, and then we've got the best friends and then the friends.
Speaker 8: But we've got one lost ring which is apquaintances. But only the grown ups with access to.
Speaker 9: Doctor I see.
Speaker 4: This is very cool because, like we say, you want to you want to understand who your kids are interacting with, and this allows you to track all that stuff too, and to see who they're talking to and understand, and it allows the kids to share and to share it a trusting way.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's correct.
Speaker 7: And then it's real life social right, So it's not algorithm driven, it's what people are sharing. There's no third parties, there's no advertising, right, So it's a reflection of real life.
Speaker 8: So they so kids don't get an unhealthy impression of how the world works.
Speaker 4: Right, well, and they're and they're reinforced by their family members. And you pick up early good point here, which is the algorithm. We don't control the face algorithm, we don't control the Instagram algorithm, the Google algorithm, whatever, that's all someone else.
Speaker 6: And they have all their own devices and all their own goals and objectives and.
Speaker 4: What they're trying to glean from you, and all of that is obviated with my first correct.
Speaker 8: So it's pure, it's clean, and it's your family.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's adorable. Where did the idea come from?
Speaker 7: So when we became parents around the same time GJ who was my partner, he's a combo and CEO, his daughter was reaching out to gres camera because she was taking pictures of herd but she wanted to take quick as a kid. Yeah, but if he headed over her, that would be a few thousand bocks cause the dropped to get smashed.
Speaker 8: Right, So we looked in the market for a real camera that she could use, and there was none.
Speaker 7: There was technical grown ups, and there's toys for kids. Right, So our proposition was why not real technical kids.
Speaker 6: Tech for grown ups and toys for kids.
Speaker 9: I'd like that.
Speaker 11: That's a good tag line.
Speaker 6: That's the old world. Now it's tech for kids. That's right, that's a tech and they can experience.
Speaker 4: Let's face, the kids see other kids on social media, they want to be part of that. Kids always want to be part of whatever is fun and exciting. This allows them to do that in a trusted, guarded way, right, that's.
Speaker 7: Right, So us the parent can be assured that they're going up when you're that's safe. You're not exposed to strangers and not exposed to everybody.
Speaker 8: Who's just like Barber gets yeah, right.
Speaker 6: And then just last questions on the technicality.
Speaker 12: So when when you.
Speaker 4: Buy a camera or a phone, you go, I'm guessing online, you create an account and then you you match it, you sort of think it, you pair it with all your devices.
Speaker 6: Is that right, and that's how it communicate.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's correct. So parents control your kids devices to the parent. It's called my fress circle.
Speaker 8: You can download that, we can download and use. It's also free to download and use for kids who may not.
Speaker 7: Be on the my first device, So if they already have a smartphone that's say older sibling or a cousin, you can also download that and use it. And then so you could use it and communicate with the whole family for all ages.
Speaker 6: That's so neat.
Speaker 4: And you're also capturing this information, so it's in a stored zone if you will, so you can go back and go through the history and see what last year and this year kind of like you get from these phones. But the point is it's trusted and it's in a cigaret like the word circle, trusted circles family first frank, close friends and then acquaintances.
Speaker 8: He got multiple rings, right, so all there, the memories are there right now. It's it's free to download and news and so you can't keep all your memories wherever?
Speaker 6: I love that and where do people get this? Word of where you buy these things?
Speaker 7: Right now? You can find us in Walmart, Sam's Kluck best By as well as Amazon.
Speaker 6: Bryan Tanni is a fantastic invention. Congratulations, Thank you very much, folks, Thank you Mordica. Look these guys up my first, that's brilliant. It's not you said, all right, bolks. I'm talking here to Erwe Colin.
Speaker 13: He's with the CEA Box. He has about the coolest job of anyone I've met.
Speaker 4: Er One gets to go around the world and find innovative companies, sometimes startups, sometimes not startups, doing cool things, whether it's artificial intelligence or maybe some my chain, I don't know what, all kinds of different things that you introduce these organizations to corporate partners. You have all sorts of partners through a Z box, and you'll figure out who's doing what where, who's innovating.
Speaker 13: And then you'll patch them into other corporations, other partners in de box.
Speaker 10: Right, that's the perfect quistions you I couldn't say'd better.
Speaker 6: Well that's pretty cool. So give me an example of some of the things that did come across.
Speaker 4: And how do you find them? I mean, do you just travel around are you online all the time looking at people?
Speaker 14: Like?
Speaker 13: How do you actually how do you source these these interesting companies.
Speaker 15: So to make a good seucing, you need to descend to the run statements from industry. Once you are to you on what you have to source, then you can dip it up your own chunnels so you're any precise on scouting, whether it's from AI solutions position for my time, you just tree from the subpect chain, the learning six, et cetera.
Speaker 10: And then we have some partnerships everywhere in the world.
Speaker 15: We have six different z box in the world, in Singapore, in the Unintended, Washington, DC, in the Caribbean, in Ibijo, in the very Cours in France, in.
Speaker 10: Manchester, UK.
Speaker 15: So we have this web, the one Quide web where we can get these these wonderful startups. And then we partnered with PC's as well because we provide them some insight on the market and they can tell us, okay, look at this startup and this is how we make sure that we can solve this startup. And we develop these different kind of channels because we know exactly what we need from the business from the market because we are talking to industrial three players mostly in the maritime.
Speaker 16: Transportation subpect chain and once industry and energy, weated as well well, and in supply chain, the fastaving thing is there are so many there are millions and millions of parts, and if you don't.
Speaker 4: Know what you're doing in a PTA in the domain, you're gonna have a very very hard time. So that kind of insight, that kind of consultancy can go a very long way in helping your clients and your partners get what they want because you either understand the space or you can swim in and find the people who do understand that space right exactly.
Speaker 15: And that's why we sure passion is very big. You know it's gonna be endless. So that's why we focus our energy on some areas like the inventory, the warehouse management. How we can make sure that the routing from one point to another is optimized. Do we deliver the goods in this part or in the other part, or do we manage the crew? How do we use the weather podcast to make sure you know, our routing is optimized by on the wing, on the stream, the current, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 10: So it's very complex. We can be good that you know all the Google subpaction and I think that we.
Speaker 15: Are focused on some areas and by being specified in these areas.
Speaker 10: We can be good at this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, that's very very interesting, and you're filling this huge gap because when you think about someone inside of a corporation, they tend to get very absorbed with what they have to do every day, staying on top of their projects, doing things, and it's hard to go outside of that and go explore the entire world to find who's innovating where, and that's the gap that you fill. So you have teams that work all around the world understanding where innovations are occurring. And you, because you understand the mission statements of your partners and your clients, you know what needs to be plugged and where, and thus you expedite the whole process right exactly.
Speaker 15: So, because we have the last number of corporate probouns, not only to cbc GM, in that way we can scout startups. We can do a pocket by out whatever with these corporate probp downs in this Pacific area in the world. And if we see so success, it's very easy to send this startup with their success and to reply state that's on maybe on other business scenario and front are you seeing up right? And so our corpoid found us trusting us because we become us a results are impossible results. And so in that way we meet to get the risk and we accelerate the innovation and even the investment.
Speaker 10: With what they're risking. This is because we see that based on these success despite on this project before it didn't work. So it's a way to accelerate innovation.
Speaker 6: I love that accelerated innovation. Irwin Collin with C Box. Very interesting stuff. You congratulating, Thank you. I'm more common zoos.
Speaker 4: All right, folks are back here at CEOs on the show floor, and I've always been a big pan of solar power. Frank, butta here from G Lights, that's G hyphen light. Ce dot com has a fascinating new invention. It's a device that captures energy from internal lights, like not from the sun.
Speaker 6: There's some lights inside your building.
Speaker 9: Frank, is that correct?
Speaker 13: That's amazing.
Speaker 11: How does happen?
Speaker 4: I mean it's it's got to be able to get power from a very slow sense of light.
Speaker 6: How much power can you get?
Speaker 17: So basically we have an efficiency up to twenty between fifty huts, all right, which is the.
Speaker 18: Full brutal forms and side movies they place to VERSPSI placed my glass and a four dozen boots.
Speaker 19: So it's good for all sorts of devices that are inside, like sensors for example, sensors to open doors, sensors to alert.
Speaker 4: People if something comes by, those kinds of things. So you don't have to be putting batteries in them all the time. You don't have to wire everything and just put one of these little suckers.
Speaker 17: On the right exactly, so we have the true of disclosive of bucturies for remote controls.
Speaker 18: Yeah, g bolts, mosses, all kinds of fors.
Speaker 13: Wow, how much does it cost?
Speaker 18: Right? So it's not very expensive. So typically the costs that you wanted, how many lists? How many of the pontitude of those suns?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 11: And this is what are you just debuting it now?
Speaker 13: Or when did it first come out?
Speaker 18: It's the game most you know August last joke, okay, and so the first come out is going to joon show you a few.
Speaker 11: And how long do these things last?
Speaker 13: Like when you've set it up in the wall somewhere, how long are gonna last?
Speaker 18: Yeah, that's the difference with the competitors, not Anasita, much more aiditions.
Speaker 17: So it's up to two and a half moreisitions and a half asition, but also cost a long time. Right, so you cast up to fifteen years mental conditions.
Speaker 20: Wow, see, because I hate changing batteries, I gotta tell you, it's very very annoyed me, especially if they're in some place.
Speaker 21: Like up high and a wall and like a clock or something.
Speaker 12: And that's that's what you can power.
Speaker 4: Right, So you can tower small devices that are very important, like I say, for security, for monetary, for all.
Speaker 11: Kinds of different things.
Speaker 4: Keyboards might solve that stuff, right, just from internal The other thing I like is that you're using energy that's already being generator. You're using energy that's already being used by the lights. So it's just it's almost like an alternator in a car that.
Speaker 11: Uses the gas and the engine to power the battery. Right, it's the same kind of thing.
Speaker 17: But you know, just in some introducials of reductions, do you have many of the idea of home? Many of them?
Speaker 9: Twelve? Will we do?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 17: How many world ones? How many more than seventeen.
Speaker 11: Seventy two million a day?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 9: That's crazy?
Speaker 13: So where do people go for information?
Speaker 11: G hypen l y t E dot com?
Speaker 9: Is that right?
Speaker 12: It's starts.
Speaker 21: What else the one last fact that any think, what can you tell us about like the design, how did you come up with the idea?
Speaker 13: Where did it come from?
Speaker 11: All that funny stuff like you know to gs based on what do you do us to see?
Speaker 9: All right? All right?
Speaker 18: So to double tech technology and it's a it's a biomunietism.
Speaker 17: Of a natural photos phasis.
Speaker 9: Wow.
Speaker 18: So you don't juice a toxic material. Wow, knowing the process h into set.
Speaker 4: So it's it's completely safe, it's sustainable, it's eco friendly all the way around.
Speaker 11: That's outstanding. A bar of g light they can bring your time. Congratulations. Look these coops up online, folks. That's fantastic stuff.
Speaker 9: They can't find you, all.
Speaker 8: Right, folks.
Speaker 13: Derek Cavana here with the Nicola Colombo.
Speaker 11: He's got the East scheme.
Speaker 4: Bo it's AI empowered skiing and tell us all about how this thing works.
Speaker 17: Yes, he love, and I'm.
Speaker 11: Having me here eat.
Speaker 22: CHEMOM stands for electric ski mountaineering. So in the in the practice of ski mountaineering, you have a lot of effort to go uphill because you climb the mountain. So what we have invented, it's a device that provide your assistance so that you can be more powerful doing the ascent. And then when you get on the top of the mountain, you remove the device from the ski. You put it in the back and you can ski as a traditional star.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 13: See, the hardest part of the skiing is going up right, so no part is going down. So how does this thing work.
Speaker 22: It works with a motor, battery and a sensor, so it means that whenever you start moving your legs, the motor activate. It gives you a natural feeling of a system, so you really feel that you are more powerful and you have less effort to deliver to leave and climb the ski.
Speaker 11: Wow.
Speaker 23: So you literally attach this to the back of your skis and it starts pushing naturally.
Speaker 11: You're going uphill. It can sense that you're going up hills right right.
Speaker 10: Right, It sends the.
Speaker 9: Steepness.
Speaker 22: It sends also the diagonal all six success basically says where each keys are, where they are positioned, and with the attraction belt that rotat around the motor, it pasically give you the propelling forward to move it climbing faster.
Speaker 11: Wow, where did you get the idea to make this thing?
Speaker 13: That's fastly.
Speaker 22: Yeah, it's actually came in from It was actually a Sunday out with friends. I invite my friends to do a ski during a rhine. But after a few minutes where all it's you know, to intense. You know, we just want to go to the to the ski lodge and have another meal and have a beer. So they were a little bit too lazy to do this port. So on the way back and thought, well, but if I give a little bit of assistance to reduce the effort to go up, you know, I'm sure everybody will love the outdoor.
Speaker 14: Experience to work out with less intensity, and we'll make this hold more accessible because we have beautiful mountains.
Speaker 22: I mean, I'm coming from Switzerland, so we have huge mountains that are just ten percent of it are actually used for skiing. So there's a lot of buster ritory where we can practice ski during the same it's North America, you know, it's a lot of inside the ski resort for us so many years where you can you can practice clost County skin.
Speaker 13: And does this fit not to any ski or do you need special skis to where.
Speaker 22: The yes, it requires the skin needs to be designed based on our specification in order to host our algor and have this quick mount and this mount system to release, attach and release the motor and the battery on the ski. So we are working with ski brants so that they can also go to market with their own branded ski powered by instrument.
Speaker 11: That's very cool. This is brand new.
Speaker 13: It's that's the first year you're actually.
Speaker 22: We just unveiled and we just went online with our website in November, so it's really really a workhorst.
Speaker 21: And it's E hype and schemo. How are your assent and where do people find more information?
Speaker 22: They can go on E schemo do sweets, or on our website or also I used to on page fish schemo.
Speaker 21: This that's amazing. I want to show the audience here what we're looking at. Look at this thing and you just you climb up easily. Look at that sucker.
Speaker 7: Go.
Speaker 11: That's very impressive. It's gonna make seeing a lot more fun.
Speaker 22: Right absolutely, and it's basically more accessible.
Speaker 9: Oh that's wonderful.
Speaker 11: Hey, thank as much for your time thanking us in my set. Congratulations, all right, folks, more coming.
Speaker 6: All right, folks back here at ce S on the show floor with let's come on. I love this guy already. He's got it a beautiful technology called float stop.
Speaker 13: Look at that down there, flow stop and guess what it does.
Speaker 6: It It protects your buildings when the waters are rising.
Speaker 9: Is that right?
Speaker 6: Exactly?
Speaker 13: Prooted so New Orleans, Florida, and he to Stain France.
Speaker 12: It's any all over the world.
Speaker 9: Wow, hardly you come up with this idea.
Speaker 12: So I'm not the founder. I'm the distributor in the US.
Speaker 24: But the founder had his house and he thought it in France twenty eighteen and Serendippid, who's my.
Speaker 12: Paddle board at the same time?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 12: And when he saw the final board and how hard this inflatable could be.
Speaker 24: Yeaha came right away because we talked to the manufacturer, said, how can we reuse.
Speaker 12: That technology to put that inside my doorway?
Speaker 9: Wow?
Speaker 24: And whom two years later, a lout of tests, a lot of favor, he came up with his product that now works perfectly.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 4: Well, I can tell you from experience, because I know people have gone through bloods that water damage is terrified.
Speaker 13: I mean it is so nasty, it seeps it everywhere. So if you can stop it and you put this in any doorway in any window, is that right?
Speaker 24: We need a frame, So it's an inflatable that's gonna push against the frame of the window, the.
Speaker 12: Door and the barage door. The pressure is going to be showing fense a gusket on the side.
Speaker 25: It's gonna be compressed against the wall, all right, and match any perfection of your wall.
Speaker 9: Wow, and hold the water. Why are you right?
Speaker 12: The damages or devastating.
Speaker 24: One of our sundesperson in Florida, go to his house saved this fool stump that was in September during you leave.
Speaker 9: Wow, none of his NIBBs moved the.
Speaker 24: Back India because their house Parktiti flooded and you haven't been able to rebuild.
Speaker 8: This is January.
Speaker 12: It's been five five six months.
Speaker 9: It's really really wow.
Speaker 6: And Venice.
Speaker 4: I live in Venice, Aqua alta, Right, the high water comes in and all those beautiful buildings.
Speaker 6: That's why you don't get much furniture in that bottom level.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 6: They know what they're doing. This is amazing.
Speaker 4: So basically you just buy the one different sizes and when the waters come, you just break it out.
Speaker 9: You inflate it.
Speaker 6: It comes with a pump.
Speaker 26: By saying a handphone or an electric pump plays no deciders.
Speaker 12: They were custom made. And you might wonder why.
Speaker 6: Because bars are.
Speaker 12: Standard the doorframe or not, so in your mouth.
Speaker 24: Most likely we're gonna have seven or eight openings that are standard sized.
Speaker 26: We can buy them on Amazon or on our website, and.
Speaker 12: There's gonna be one or two that are customs that are needed to be customer.
Speaker 26: And for flood protection is like a dam protecting nine doors out of ten, we're doing.
Speaker 12: Nothing right, so you have to do all of them. So ultimately everything.
Speaker 27: Is gonna be customed to make sure every moon inflatable has to adapt, is given to adapt to the wall and not do an imperfect measurement right.
Speaker 4: So everything so it's custom So fasically you measure all your windows, your doors, does the team come out and do that for you, guys, or how.
Speaker 9: Did that happen?
Speaker 25: Yeah, we have partners that can come and help take the measurement. They are easy measurements and most of the time we do it on the video. Go with you and we look at the wing and we're telling you measure from you to the air and this is gonna be compatible.
Speaker 12: It That saves time and money for everybody.
Speaker 17: So we like this.
Speaker 12: But if we're not searching, are we gonna send someone to.
Speaker 9: Think of them? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Right, well this is great because people realize North Carolina, Georgia, South Carolina and all these places get flooding and when it comes, man, you got to be prepared. So you want to have as many of these as you have doorways and windows that are low and when the water is coming, you just break that.
Speaker 6: Stuff out and pump it up and you're safe.
Speaker 24: Right yeah, yeah, And you you know, protecting the main openings is the first lane of defense, but you also want to look for cracks, look at your outlets.
Speaker 12: Like it's protecting the.
Speaker 24: Main doors going to remove many percent of the headache, but you still you might still have water coming from those like outlets.
Speaker 12: So we look at the entire property as you to make sure you work on every.
Speaker 11: That's the weakness of the house.
Speaker 13: Yeah, you'll go like if you're not there, you'll walk around the house.
Speaker 4: Someone will have a cell phone or an iPad or something and you just look at all the different places where you can get in and that's what you focus on.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what is it gonna ask how much it costs?
Speaker 28: Yeah, well, single from doors at six hundred dollars okay.
Speaker 24: Single garage doors by twelve hundred dollars fourteen hundred dollars, putting on the size.
Speaker 12: They're custom made in width, but in height as well, okay. And so depending on where you leave it during floridded you have a hurricane, we'll make them toiler.
Speaker 24: And then if you're nearby lake and the risk is you know, rad water. So depending on how toall we make them, they'll be more expensive.
Speaker 11: But there it is, folks, right there. Check it out, bro, and let me show.
Speaker 29: You how light it is. If you've ever had to work with stunt barrier, if you're amazed, and I can lift it with one end.
Speaker 9: Wow, this is really what makes it unique.
Speaker 26: And this one is inflated and well when it's deflated you can just roll it.
Speaker 9: Like it's follow and.
Speaker 6: It's so easy to storm.
Speaker 24: If you kill speak of that, you can just plate it and then you can store it whether in your business.
Speaker 8: Or your house.
Speaker 6: That's outstanding and it's coming on.
Speaker 11: Oh stop, great, thank you so much.
Speaker 9: Expected.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to Inside Analysis. Here's your host Eric Tavanaugh.
Speaker 4: All right, folks back here on Inside Analysis, talking all about cees just came back from the big conference, and we have another guest who is doing some very interesting work in this space. We've got Patrick Huang on the line. His company is Baron Bio that's b A r U N bio dot com. And they have some patents around technology that allows for micro stimulation microelectric stimulation. There's no battery, there's no device, it's just these tiny little I guess fibers that they sense motion and they use that motion to create electrostimulation which can then do all sorts of things like help with muscle fatigue and do other healthcare types of processes. And it's very interesting stuff. So Patrick, tell us how does this thing work? And tell us about your patent.
Speaker 5: Yeah, above all, thanks for having me today. I can introduce our company and technology. So we provide were of the healthcare solution using novel technology which is called we steam. WI Steam means wearing electrical stimulation. This can harvest electric energy generated from body movement and convert it into beneficiary microelectric stimulation to the target area which can be muscle or joints, and using some special conductive fiber arrangements. This microelectric stimulation has been known to provide healing and regenerative energy to our body. For example, it can enhance like most recovery, reduce fatigue, and optimize performance. As you said, what makes this team remarkable is bettery free and device free operation just ensure steemly eco friendly and convenient usability.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you actually will insert these micro stimulators into clothing right, like into what leggings or socks? I mean, could I put it into a sock? If I have arthritis for example? Is that microstimulation helped just generate electrical activity that then maybe addresses inflammation. How does it actually work?
Speaker 5: Yes, so you know we just need a simple Like our company, our technology, got patent for the conductive material arrangement. So by just simply applied some conductive fibers such as like silva dread and then the usually whenever our body moved like such as like static electricity, like we can kind of like our body always generates some like static electricity and like electric energy, and then this energy is already like usually unused and dissipated. But our technology can concentrate this energy to the target area and then this microelectric stimulation has been known to reduce like like muscle fatigue and also like muscle recovery by cell vitalization.
Speaker 8: And cell vitalization.
Speaker 4: So you're your energy harvesting first and foremost, you're grabbing energy from the movement of the person wearing this particular device, so you're moving around. That energy is harnessed to create a sort of electrical current inside this this these microfibers essentially, and then that current literally goes into your body into various places and has some regenerative effect.
Speaker 8: Is that correct?
Speaker 5: Actually, our body generate and then the our you know, technology can concentrate that so and that energy is like going through the travel through our body by water molecule. You know, our bodies composed more than every percent of water, so and then they travel and our technology can just like concentrate that energy to the target area. Yeah basically, yeah, yes.
Speaker 4: That's fascinating. Where did you get the idea for this, like the patents that you developed? First of all, how long you've been working on this and how did you get the idea that this was even possible?
Speaker 5: Oh? Yes, because we are Korea based company. But the originally our co founder, I'm one of the co founder. Our co founders are the professor mechanical engineering and then the chemical engineering, and then they have been a lot of experience about the energy utilization and then electric stimulation. So so like based on the research, they kind of like look at that, they discover some like phenomena and then they just like try to utilize the benefit to the people.
Speaker 4: So huh, and what are the most common products that you have now that have this technology in them?
Speaker 9: Are there a.
Speaker 4: Handful that are selling better than others or like what what is the usual way that people will purchase this and use it?
Speaker 5: We have some on our on nine mode the product. We have some products which has like active wear and then the hair scare product and also we are the out of being beauty product. But the most like, you know, the available product for now is the activewear including leggings and then compression wear and then some protectors and socks, et cetera.
Speaker 8: Yes, yeah, so leggings.
Speaker 4: People need stimulation to move around and get the job done during the daytime, you know. I remember this is very interesting. I remember a long time ago, when I was probably my teens, even so we're talking decades ago, there was a company that made pantyhose and they called them sheer energy, and their whole story was, oh, you'll be energized by wearing this clothing item, and you've actually made that come true, right, Yes, basically that's funny. You guys should I should look up where that company is that they're still around, because you can bring them back to life because you do exactly what they were talking about forty years ago. I mean back then they didn't have an electro stimulation. It was just an advertising campaign that they used. But you are living out the ad campaign that I saw forty years ago. Yes, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 6: And you were at CEES.
Speaker 4: You're based in South Korea, is that correct?
Speaker 8: Yes, yes you have.
Speaker 4: Do you have distributors in America? Like where could someone in America find these products and buy them?
Speaker 5: That's what we are looking for, the distributor. And then currently we met barriers like a potential partner, and then we discuss like potential distributor, but we would like to discuss any you know, yeah, potential to expand our business to the America like us and then yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so could could someone buy them online? They have them shipped from Korea.
Speaker 5: Yes, we have some on nine O our own on nine mode, which is called the hy v l e hybut and then we can you know, now we can deliver to any country.
Speaker 12: Very cool.
Speaker 4: I'm checking out right now.
Speaker 10: That's h yvl dot com.
Speaker 5: Correct, that's correct.
Speaker 4: All right, well, Patrick, this is absolutely fascinating. Congratulations on your success and being at CEES and coming up with this micro stimulation technology. We stim we S t I M is wearable electric stimulations.
Speaker 8: What it stands for.
Speaker 4: Look them up on LinkedIn as well. Patrick Kwang, thank you so much for your time and good luck.
Speaker 5: Thank you very much.
Speaker 4: All right, take care of folks more common. You're listening to Inside Analysis.
Speaker 9: The information economy has a rid.
Speaker 3: The world is teeming with innovation as new business models reinvent every industry industry. Inside Analysis is your source of information and insight about how to make the most of this exciting new era. Learn more at inside analysis.
Speaker 6: Dot Comside analysis dot com.
Speaker 3: And now here's your host, Eric Kavanaugh.
Speaker 4: Yes, all right, ladies and gentlemen, Hello and welcome back once again to the only nationally syndicated show all about the information economy. It's called Inside Analysis. Your host Eric Kavanaugh here. We're at CEES all week and we're talking to lots of really cool company. So let's let's move in that direction, all right, Folks back here at CEES. I'm talking to Brian Tan, he's with my first. They're keeping families connected and the type social networks, not the big broad social networks, but the people you trust and you want to have information about you and your family and your kids and what they're doing. That's who you dial into is tell us a bit about the company and the mission and how you got here. Yeah.
Speaker 7: So we're parents, and if you're a parent, you know that kids want to do whatever got ups do and we live in a digital world and they see us connecting.
Speaker 8: With each other digitally, right, But for kids.
Speaker 7: It's not safe if you give them an iPhone and Instagram. Yeah, so we designed from the ground up. Hope kids take ecosystem with Kids can interact with each other and the family.
Speaker 8: You as a parent control over who they interact.
Speaker 7: With and who their friends aren't and that allows them to become safe in this environment.
Speaker 4: That's really important because as a parent, I know, and I knew this before being a parent, but boy do you figure it out When you're a parent. Kids pick up on everything and who they hang out with will kind of shape their mind and how they think and what they do and what they find appropriate and inappropriate. They gotta be careful about that. So you know, we had that happen in our family. We have to put the kaibash on one cable, Like now you can't come around here anymore because you would fib and just do bad things. You know. I'm like, I don't want that impression rubbing off of my kid. So here you're providing. It's like a message group for kids that's much more focused and controlled and secure.
Speaker 8: Right, yeah, So that's the opposite of open social media. Actually open social media, you get exposed to everything.
Speaker 7: Right, if you get bad actors, you would get super villains, but you gift my first circle, which is the backbone of our ecosystem.
Speaker 8: The parent is in control, so you get to determine who you get to hang out with, just like the reflection of real life.
Speaker 9: Uh huh.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And then they can share imagery. So you've got watches and computers.
Speaker 4: Tell us about the devices, like even the cameras, for example, they're all connected to your circle, such that if I take a picture of my camera and I'm in France, Grandpa can see it on his little picture frame in Detroit.
Speaker 8: Right, that's exactly right.
Speaker 7: So the idea is that grandkids can share, and our data has shown that the biggest consumer of the.
Speaker 8: Kids content isn't the parents. It's actually the grandparents. Not because they may be in different states.
Speaker 7: They in different countries, but they are the ones who want to know and have the time to know what their grandparents are their grandkids are doing all the time.
Speaker 8: So they really allowed the instant uploading up. Their grandkids share and the grandparents can also interact to the right and to respond to the kids.
Speaker 4: Got really, So it's a tight, secure, mini social network with lots of devices, lots of ways to interact, cameras, watches, picture frames, all kinds of things. But the point is when you log in as a parent, when you create your account, then only people you allow access will get access to the photos and the memories and the conversations and whatever it is you've recorded or captured only goes to the key family members.
Speaker 12: Who have a right to that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 7: So we actually have four rings of trust, all right, So we've got a family circle of trust, and then we've got the best friends and then the friends. But if we've got one loss of k which is apquaintances, but only.
Speaker 8: The grown ups with access to doctors.
Speaker 9: I see.
Speaker 4: This is very cool because, like we say, you want to you want to understand who your kids are interacting with, and this.
Speaker 6: Allows you to track all that stuff too, and to see who they're.
Speaker 4: Talking to and understand, and it allows the kids to share and to share it in a trusting way.
Speaker 7: Right, that's correct, And it's real life social right, So it's not algorithm driven.
Speaker 8: It's what people are sharing.
Speaker 7: There's no third parties, there's no advertising, right, So it's a reflection of real life.
Speaker 8: So they so kids don't get an unhealthy impression of how the world.
Speaker 4: Works, right, well, and they're and they're reinforced by their family members. And you make up early good point here, which is the algorithm. We don't control the Facebook algorithm, we don't control the Instagram algorithm, the Google algorithm, whatever, that's all someone else.
Speaker 6: And they have all their own devices and all their own goals and objectives.
Speaker 4: And what they're trying to glean from you, and all of that is obviated with my first correct.
Speaker 8: So it's cure, it's clean, and it's pure family.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's adorable. Where did the idea come from?
Speaker 7: So when we became parents around the same time GJ who was my partner, he's a combo and CEO. His daughter was reaching out to grat camera because he was taking pictures.
Speaker 8: Of herd, but she wanted to take pictures of hidden.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but if he headed over the herd, that will be a few thousand bouts use the drop to get smashed, right, So we looked in the.
Speaker 8: Market for a real camera that she could use and there was nothing.
Speaker 7: There was technical grown ups, and there's toys for kids, right, So our proposition was why not real technical.
Speaker 6: Kids, tech for grown ups and toys for kids.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 6: That's a good tag line. That's the old world. Now it's tech for kids.
Speaker 4: That's right, that's safe tech and they can experience. Let's face, the kids see other kids on social media. They want to be part of that.
Speaker 6: Kids always want to be part of whatever is fun and exciting, and this allows them to do that in a trusted, guarded way.
Speaker 7: Right, that's right, so us the parent can be assured that they've been up. When you're that's safe. You're not exposed to strangers and not exposed to everybody.
Speaker 8: Who's just like Barbara Jecks. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 6: And then just last questions on the technicality. So when when you buy a.
Speaker 4: Camera or a phone, you go, I'm guessing online, you create an account and then you you match it, you sort of sink it.
Speaker 6: You pair it with all your devices. Is that right, and that's how it communicates.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's correct.
Speaker 7: So parents control the kids devices to the parent pat it's called my fress circle.
Speaker 8: You can download that free to download and use. It's also free to download and use for kids who may not.
Speaker 7: Be on the my first device, So if they already have a smartphone, let's say older sibling or a cousin, you can also download that and use it.
Speaker 8: And then so you could use it and communicate with the whole family all ages.
Speaker 6: That's so neat.
Speaker 4: And you're also capturing this information, so it's in a stored zone, if you will, so you can go back and go through the history and David last year and this year, kind of like you get from these phones.
Speaker 6: But the point is it's trusted, and it's in a cigaret like the word circle.
Speaker 4: Trusted circles family first, frank, close friends and then acquaintances.
Speaker 6: You got multiple rings.
Speaker 8: Right, So it's all there. The memories are there right now. It's free to download and news so you can keep all your memories forever.
Speaker 5: I love that.
Speaker 6: And where do people get this? Word of where you buy these things?
Speaker 8: Right now? You can find us in Walmart, Sam's Club, West Buy.
Speaker 6: As well as Amazon right hand. This is a fantastic invention. Congratulations, thank you very much, folks, Thank you Mortico. Look these guys up my first, that's brilliant, Tod you said, All right, bilks, I'm talking here to Rwe Colin. He's with a C box.
Speaker 13: He has about the coolest job of anyone I've met.
Speaker 4: Irwe gets to go around the world and find innovative companies, sometimes startups, sometimes not startups, doing cool things, whether it's artificial intelligence or maybe so my chain, I don't know what, all clients of different things that you introduce these organizations to corporate partners. You have all sorts of partners through z box, and you'll figure out who's doing what where, who's innovating, and then you'll patch them into other corporations other partners.
Speaker 9: In de box.
Speaker 10: Right, that's sup perfect quistions. I couldn't say'd better.
Speaker 6: Well, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 4: So give me an example of some of the things that you've come across and how do you find them? I mean, do you just travel around you're online all the time looking at people like how do you actually how do you source these.
Speaker 13: These interesting companies?
Speaker 15: So to make a good sell thing, you need to listen to the brown segments coming industry. Once you are clear on what you have to source, then you can develop your own channels. So you're really pre size on scouting, whether it's from AI solution, from exportation for the maritime industry, from the supplection learn six, et cetera.
Speaker 10: And then we have some partnerships everywhere in the world.
Speaker 15: We have six different z box in the world, in Singapore, in the Unintended, Washington, BC, in the Caribbean, in ibajoin every course in France, in Manchester at UK.
Speaker 10: So we have this web at one point web where we.
Speaker 15: Can get these wonderful startups. And then we partner with PC's as well because we provide them some insight on the market and they can tell us, Okay, look at this startup and this.
Speaker 10: Is how we make sure that we can solve this startup and we.
Speaker 15: Develop this different kind of channels because we know exactly what we need from the business from the market, because we are talking to industrial three players mostly in the maritime.
Speaker 16: Transportation subpect chain and pots industry nice and the energy with dated.
Speaker 13: As well well, and in supply chain.
Speaker 4: The fascinating thing is there are so many there are millions and millions of parts, and if you don't know what you're doing in a particular domain, you're gonna have a very very hard time. So that kind of insight, that kind of consultancy can go a very long way in helping your clients and your partners get what they want because you either understand the space or you can swim in and find the people who do understand that space right exactly.
Speaker 10: And that's why we Supachain is very big.
Speaker 15: You know, it's gonna be endless, So that's why we focus our energy on some areas like the inventory, the warehouse management. How we can make sure that the routine from one point to another is optimized.
Speaker 10: Do we deliver these duds in.
Speaker 15: This park or in the other bark, or do we manage the crew, how do we use the the way they're podcast to make sure you know, our origine is to optimized band on the wing, on the stream.
Speaker 10: In the current, et cetera, et cetera. So it's very complex. We can be who do you know all the evil wiles or make sure that being.
Speaker 15: That we focused on Sunday areas and by being specified in these areas, we can be good.
Speaker 17: At the sea.
Speaker 4: No, that's very very interesting, and you're filling this huge gap because when you think about someone inside of the corporation, they tend to get very absorbed with what they have to do every day, staying on top of their projects, doing things, and it's hard to go outside of that and go explore the entire world to find who's innovating where, And that's the gap that you fill.
Speaker 6: So you have teams that work all around the world.
Speaker 4: Understanding where innovations are occurring, and you, because you understand the mission statements of your partners and your clients, you know what needs to be plugged and where, and thus you expedite the whole process right exactly.
Speaker 15: So, because we have the last number of corporate problem not on the cb c GM, in that way, we can scout startups. We can do a park padot whatever with these corporate partners in this specific area in the world. And if we see the success, it's very easy to send this startup with their success and to replicate that from maybe on the other business scenario in France or in Singapore or whatever. And so our corpoid patners trust us because we come with the results or possible results, and so in that way we mitigate the risk and we accelerate the innovation and even the investment because where they're risking this because we see that based on this success, despite out this project is working, didn't work.
Speaker 10: So it's a way to accelerate innovation.
Speaker 6: I love that accelerated innovation. Erwin talent with sea bags. Very interesting stuff. People you co graduate thanky more common to.
Speaker 4: Absolutely all right, folks are back here at CEOs and the show floor.
Speaker 6: And I've always been a big fan of solar power.
Speaker 13: Frank ba here from G.
Speaker 4: Lights that's g hyphen l lightste dot com has a fascinating new invention. It's a device that captures energy and from internal lights, like not from the sun.
Speaker 6: There's some lights inside your building.
Speaker 9: Frank, is that correct?
Speaker 6: That's amazing.
Speaker 11: Where how does this happen?
Speaker 4: I mean, it's it's got to be able to get power from a very slow sense of light.
Speaker 6: How much power can you get?
Speaker 17: So basically we have an efficiency up between us, all right, which is the.
Speaker 18: Versace guss and taks.
Speaker 19: So it's good for all sorts of devices that are inside, like sensors for example, sensors to open doors, sensors to alert.
Speaker 6: People if something comes by, those kinds of things.
Speaker 4: So you don't have to be putting batteries in them all the time, and you don't have to wire everything.
Speaker 18: And just been one of these those suckers on there, right exactly, so we can retread of disclosable buckeries. Also for remote controls, Yeah, keyboards, mosses, all kinds of fors.
Speaker 9: Wow, how much is it cost?
Speaker 17: Right, So it's not very expensive.
Speaker 18: Typically the cost is ching wants how many ys depending on the pontitude of the suns.
Speaker 13: Right, And this is what are you just debuting it?
Speaker 17: Now?
Speaker 9: When did it first come out? It game?
Speaker 18: As in the August last job. Okay, and so the first come out lots is going to controgste you know two.
Speaker 11: And how long do these things last?
Speaker 13: Like when you set it up in the wall somewhere, how long are gonna last?
Speaker 18: Yeah, that's the difference with the competitors not least a much more emotions.
Speaker 17: So it's up to two and a half hour more efficient than I'm off as uh huhst am phone. Right, so you tost two fifteen years mental conditions?
Speaker 20: Wow, see, because I hate changing batteries, I gotta tell you, it's very very annoyed, especially if they're in some place like.
Speaker 21: Up high and a wall and like a clock or something.
Speaker 11: And that's that's what you can power.
Speaker 4: Right, So you can sower small devices that are very important, like I say, for security, for monetary, for all kinds of different things. Keyboards might saw that stuff, right, just from internal The other thing I like is that you're using energy that's already being generated. You're using energy that's already being used by the lights. So it's just it's almost like an alternator in a car that uses the gas of the engine to power the battery.
Speaker 11: Right, it's the same kind of thing.
Speaker 17: But you know, just in so indducles of re buctions, do you have many of the ideal home? Many of them? Twelve year dude?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 13: How many worldwide?
Speaker 17: Many more than seventeen.
Speaker 11: Seventy two million a day?
Speaker 7: Do what?
Speaker 9: That's crazy?
Speaker 13: So where do people go?
Speaker 11: For information g hyphen l O y t E dot com.
Speaker 9: Is that right?
Speaker 13: It's start to what else the one last fact? Anything? What can you tell us about like the design, how to come up with the idea? Where did you come from?
Speaker 11: All that funny stuff you go like.
Speaker 17: You is based on what does your IDs to see a.
Speaker 4: Se al? Right?
Speaker 18: So and the it's a it's a Byo munichism of the mentor of dusting business.
Speaker 17: Wow, so you don't juice let me talk. I know you go plocess oh in descent.
Speaker 4: So it's it's completely safe, it's sustainable, it's eco friendly all the way around.
Speaker 11: That's outstanding.
Speaker 6: All right, bar of g light.
Speaker 21: They can be your time congratulation. You look these folks up online. Folks, that's fantastic stuff.
Speaker 9: They can't find you.
Speaker 11: Five boat therea Cavna hear it?
Speaker 13: Nicola Colombo, he's got the East scheme. Bo it's AI empowered skiing.
Speaker 11: Tell us all about how does this thing work?
Speaker 22: Yes, he love and it's reven me here A schemount stands for electric ski mountaineering. So in the in the practice of ski mountaineering, you have a lot of effort to go uphill. Now because you climb the mountain. So what we have invented its device that provide yours systems so that you can be more powerful doing the ascent. And then when you get on the top of the mountain, you remove the device from the ski, you pull in the back bet and you can ski as a traditional star.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 13: See, the hardest part of the skiing is going up right, so no part is going down. So how does this thing work.
Speaker 22: It works with a motor, battery and a sensor. So it means that whenever you starm moving your your legs, the motor activate. It gives you a natural feeling of a system, so you really feel you are more powerful and you have less effort to deliver to live and climb the ski.
Speaker 11: Wow.
Speaker 23: So you literally attached this to the back of your skis and it starts pushing naturally you're going uphill.
Speaker 11: It can sense that you're going up hill is right right right.
Speaker 22: It sends the.
Speaker 9: Steepness.
Speaker 22: It sends also the diagonal A six s access basically says where each keys are, where they are positioned, and with the attraction belt that rotating around the motor, it basically give you the propelling forward to climbing faster.
Speaker 13: While where did you get the idea to make this thing that's fast?
Speaker 22: Yeah, it's actually came in from Uh. It was actually a Sunday out with friends. I invite my friends to do a a ski during rhyne. But after a few minutes where all its to you doing danse, you know, we just want to go to the to the ski lodge and have another meal and have a beer. So they were a little bit too lazy to do this part. So on the way back and thought, well, but if I give a little bit of assistance to reduce the effort to go up heel, I'm sure everybody will love the outdoor.
Speaker 14: Experience to work out with less intensity, and we'll make this old more accessible.
Speaker 17: Because we have beautiful mountains.
Speaker 22: I mean, I'm coming from Switzerland, so we have huge mountains that are just ten percent of.
Speaker 11: It are actually used for skiing.
Speaker 22: So there's a lot of buster territory where we can practice ski during the same it's North America. You know a lot of inside the ski resort for us, so many areas where you can practice cross country.
Speaker 13: Skin and does this finan say any ski or do you need special skis to where it is.
Speaker 22: Yes, it requires the skin need to be designed based on our specification in order to host our algor and have this quick mount and this mount system to release, attach and release the motor and the battery on the ski. So we are working at with the scheme brands so that they can also go to market with their own branded s ky Bower ad by East.
Speaker 11: That's very cool. This is brand new.
Speaker 13: It's just the first year you're on your strctuity.
Speaker 22: We just unveiled and we just went online with our website in November, so it's really really our workforce.
Speaker 21: And it's hype and schemo. How are your assent and where do people find more information?
Speaker 22: They can go on elish Schemo dot tweets or on our website or also I eased to on page Eidish Schemo.
Speaker 11: They can say this, that's amazing. I want to show the audience here what we're looking at. You look at those things, you just you climb up easily. Look at that sucker.
Speaker 7: Go.
Speaker 11: That's very impressive. It's gonna make seeing a lot more fun.
Speaker 22: Right absolutely, and it's basically more accessible.
Speaker 11: Yeah, oh that's wonderful. Hey, thank as much for your time.
Speaker 12: Thanking us for my self.
Speaker 11: Congratulations, all right, folks.
Speaker 9: More coming.
Speaker 6: Man, all right, folks back here at CIS on the show floor with Alex coming on. I love this guy already. He's got a beautiful technology called float stop.
Speaker 13: Look at that down there, flow stop and guess what it does.
Speaker 6: It protects your buildings when the waters are rising.
Speaker 4: Is that right?
Speaker 8: Exactly? Yeah?
Speaker 12: From Gooding.
Speaker 13: So up New Orleans, Florida and head.
Speaker 12: To Spain Francis and he all over the world.
Speaker 9: Wow, how did you come up with this idea?
Speaker 24: So I'm not the founder of the distributor in the US, but the founder had his house in fladed in France twenty eighteen and Serenippid, who's maning.
Speaker 12: Paddel board at the same time, all right, and when he saw the final board and how hard this inflatable could be. Yeah, it came right away because we talked to the manufacturer said how can we use that technology to put that inside my door in Wow? And boom.
Speaker 24: Two years later, out of tests, out of famous, he came up with his product that now works perfectly.
Speaker 9: Wow.
Speaker 4: Well, I can tell you from experience because I know people have gone through floods that water damage is terrifying.
Speaker 11: I mean it is so nasty.
Speaker 13: It seeps in everywhere. So if you can stop it and you put this in any doorway, in any window, is that right?
Speaker 12: We need a frame, so it's an inflatable. It's gonna push against.
Speaker 26: The frame of the window, the door and the broach door.
Speaker 12: The pressure is gonna be so infense. A gusket on the side is gonna be compressed against the wall.
Speaker 9: All right, and match any imperfection of your wallow and hold the water would be.
Speaker 26: Right that the damages were devastating.
Speaker 12: One of our salesperson in Florida got to his house saved from this full stop. That was in September during your leave.
Speaker 9: Wow, none of his NIBBs moved.
Speaker 24: The pack India because their house ho can get de flooded. I'm gonna have a beautiful drinkld.
Speaker 8: This is January.
Speaker 9: It's been five or five six months. It's really really wow.
Speaker 6: And Venice.
Speaker 4: I live in Venice, Aqua alta, Right, the high water comes in and all those beautiful building.
Speaker 6: That's why you don't get much furniture in that bottom level.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 6: They know what they're doing. This is amazing.
Speaker 4: So basically you just buy the one different sizes and when the water has come, you just break it out.
Speaker 6: You inflate it. It comes with a pump by saying.
Speaker 26: A handphone or an electric pump plays on the side.
Speaker 24: There are custom made You might wonder why because are standard the doorframe.
Speaker 9: Are not okay, So in your.
Speaker 24: House, most likely we're gonna have seven or eight openings that are standard sized. You can buy them on Amazon or on our website, but there's gonna be one or two.
Speaker 28: That are custom that are needed to be customer right, and for flood protection is like a damp pertecnique.
Speaker 26: Nine doors out of ten, we're doing nothing right, so you have to do all of them.
Speaker 12: So ultimately everything is gonna.
Speaker 27: Be customed to make sure every moom the inflatable has to adapt is given to adapt to the wall and not to an.
Speaker 4: Imperfect measurement, right right, right, So everything so it's custom. So basically you measure all your windows, your doors. Does the team come out and do that for you, guys?
Speaker 9: Or how did that happen?
Speaker 26: Yeah, we have partners that can come and help take the measurement.
Speaker 25: They are easy measurements, so most of the time we do it on the video go with you and we look at the thing and we're telling you measure from you to the air and this is gonna be compatible it That saves time and money for everybody.
Speaker 12: So were like this, but if if we're not certain, we're gonna send someone to take a measure.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Right, Well this is great because people realize North Carolina, Georgia, South Carolina and all these places get flooding and.
Speaker 6: When it comes, man, you got to be prepared.
Speaker 4: So you want to have as many of these as you have, doorways and windows that are low and when the water is coming, you just break that stuff out and pump it.
Speaker 6: Up and you're safe.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 24: Yeah, And you you know, protecting the main openings is the first lane of defense, but you also want to look for cracks, look at your outlets. Like it's protecting the main door is going to remove many percent of the headache, but you still you might still have water coming from those like outlets.
Speaker 12: So we look at the entire properties to make sure you work on every weakness of the house.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you'll go like if you're not there, you'll walk around the house. Someone will have a cell phone or of an iPad or something and you just look at all the different places where you can get in, and that's what you focused on.
Speaker 12: Yeah, what is it?
Speaker 8: And I ask so much cost?
Speaker 26: Yeah?
Speaker 28: Well, single from the words about six hundred dollars, okay, single garage yours by twelve hundred dollars, fourteen hundred dollars.
Speaker 12: Putting on the size. They're customating width, but in height as.
Speaker 9: Well, okay.
Speaker 12: And so depending on where you leave it during Flory died, have a hurricane, we'll make them toiler. And then if you're nearby lake and the risk is, you know, bast water. So depending on how toll we make them, they'll be more expensive.
Speaker 11: But there it is, folks right there. Check it out, bro, and let me show.
Speaker 29: You how light it is. If you've ever had to work this fun barrier, if you're amazed, and I can lift it with one hand.
Speaker 9: Wow, this is really what makes it unique.
Speaker 28: And this one is impleated and well, when it's deflated, you can't just bull it.
Speaker 9: I get.
Speaker 2: A l Melinda and one oh six point five f M K two ninety three c F Brino Valley.
Speaker 4: K c AA Radio has openings for one hour talk shows.
Speaker 9: If you want to host