Speaker 1: Wow, we have really great words submitted today. You guys really came through. Let's say hi to who got through on the phones. Alec, good morning, good morning. How are you great man? Who's playing for you this morning? I'll go on with Mo Mos.
Speaker 2: Do you think you think Mo knows? You don't think that was a Fluke win over Chile last week? Oh no, no either.
Speaker 3: It's happening the new we always get.
Speaker 1: So let's do fresh blood newbe right right right. Well, that leaves.
Speaker 2: Kyle with Alex. Good morning Kyle. Now, listen, Alex won the whole damn thing in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: That's a pretty safe bet going with that guy last year? Who knows? Who knows what happens this year? You're not rooting for me, Alex?
Speaker 4: Or did Kyle want me this?
Speaker 1: You're one of those Kyle wanted Alex.
Speaker 4: That's what he said, and he got them. I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: There you go, buddy, And I was trying to I was trying to.
Speaker 4: Guess up a little bit, buddy, you're wanted.
Speaker 2: I was talking about how you were the twenty twenty four champions, pretending not to be this guy. This guy can't walk in at back chilli can't get out of his own weight. Now, Chili, now listen, before we get this game going, you're dealing with a gas situation, are you okay?
Speaker 1: No, I'm good, You're good.
Speaker 3: Now, I'm gonna let it all out here.
Speaker 4: No, no, I already have the loud in my ears. I don't need the loud in my nose.
Speaker 3: It's going to be super loud in your shop.
Speaker 1: On a scale of one to ten, how awful is that chili bowl right now? Ten?
Speaker 2: Being this smells like like the monkey house of the Zoom smells good.
Speaker 3: See rule number one. You never do your dirt in your own house.
Speaker 2: Somebody else what you crop dust in the sales pit everywhere.
Speaker 1: Mo, you're the returning champion. You want to go first or second?
Speaker 3: First?
Speaker 1: You're going first?
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, here we go, Mo, will uh put on that awful, awful song.
Speaker 3: By the way, Alex didn't want you.
Speaker 1: He wanted Alex the bold move going first. Hey gosh, she's mad she's going first. You like that? Play alec Her going first?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we like that. That's up.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go, I'm in b and done.
Speaker 2: All right, Okay, Well let's see she's got she's got three words. She has a face of disgust. She does not like what she's hearing. It's so loud, she cannot hear anymore, a loud bang. She's so uncomfortable. All right, John sent this word in oh twenty seconds, please go, all right, here we go, John, Thank you. An homage to the guy that's keeping time today.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, thumbs up.
Speaker 1: Soap glove, soap glove.
Speaker 3: Right out of the gate that.
Speaker 1: Somebody is thinking of year chili soap gloved.
Speaker 4: Yes, thank you, John.
Speaker 3: I was farting as I was using that glove.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, I.
Speaker 2: Feels so fresh my chili uses the soap love in the shower.
Speaker 1: And then I thought like old sports memorabiliya ye.
Speaker 2: When he retired, and I thought he could sign him and we could sell him, and he's like, no, the dogs get them after him.
Speaker 3: We were cycling that house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, here we go.
Speaker 2: Nicole sent this one in again, something that was talked about this week on the show Here we Go.
Speaker 4: Thumbs up, thumbs up. Stuffed gator, stuffed gator.
Speaker 1: Do we know about her history?
Speaker 4: Did I get it? Did I get it right?
Speaker 1: Stuffed you can't you got one more stuffed gator?
Speaker 4: Am I done?
Speaker 3: You got one more?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Crap?
Speaker 1: You could just walk away and say all I need is to cool? I should all right. Mundo sent this one in, Oh she's done, Here we go. This is what I thought Alex was gonna do today. So I know why Mundo sent this. I said it was the last day of risk it for the biscuit. Here we go.
Speaker 5: Thumbs up, thumbs up, quick wick, quick Wick, that's right.
Speaker 1: What the hell is going on here?
Speaker 3: I don't like.
Speaker 4: I probably liked the song. I was trying my ears this time.
Speaker 3: I don't like what's going on here?
Speaker 5: Quick Wick?
Speaker 1: Guys, what.
Speaker 3: You're enunciating too good?
Speaker 1: I'm enunciating too good?
Speaker 4: What can you say something nice about me? Say something nice about me?
Speaker 5: True?
Speaker 1: Lots of pressure here on Alex.
Speaker 4: I'm sweating.
Speaker 3: Is that because you're cheating?
Speaker 4: No, it's because that yours So it hurts.
Speaker 2: You're boy has to play the game of his life right now, you know that?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: Good? Look, King, he's got it.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's got it.
Speaker 2: Three you say we're going in. I mean, the best you can hope for is overtime. Hannah sent this in definitely something talked about this week on the show twenty seconds on the clock.
Speaker 3: Careful what you say. He's going to be mad.
Speaker 1: I know it's gonna be mad. This is it. Thumbs up? Yeah, hobby hater? What hobby hater?
Speaker 3: Hobby hater?
Speaker 4: Oh wow, very nice.
Speaker 1: I feel like this show was hating on every hobby.
Speaker 4: Yes, for people were hating on him.
Speaker 1: What do we say, what's a hobby?
Speaker 4: That's a red flat Disney adult. Sorry, that's just the first thing that came to mind. Oh, video games, we see.
Speaker 1: What you feel like, those weirdo Disney adults. It's the only one I remember. Okay, Shane Ears Shane Brother. Shane sent this one in. Here we go. Thumbs up, MO Ped?
Speaker 5: What MO.
Speaker 1: Ped?
Speaker 3: Mo Ped? Yes?
Speaker 4: Yeah, great job.
Speaker 1: He definitely wants it.
Speaker 3: Got a game that should be a shot name paid put.
Speaker 4: It on the list.
Speaker 1: You know what, out of every.
Speaker 2: Version of MO that we've talked about, I don't think anyone said moped yet.
Speaker 4: No, that's the first. That's clever.
Speaker 1: Here we go. That's two. He ties it with this now.
Speaker 2: I don't normally this will be this is controversial just because it was just said today. Thumbs up that tequila gun. What tequila gun? Tequila gun?
Speaker 4: For I have to do it again.
Speaker 1: Overtime is the worst clutch.
Speaker 3: He's like, thirteen seconds, La.
Speaker 1: I'm very supportive. Good job dude. You don't want to be good job out.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I don't want to go in overtime.
Speaker 4: You know I don't want to go into overtime either.
Speaker 5: I hate that you got all three going.
Speaker 1: So he's going to go in the hall. Okay, they he won't be able to hear what we're doing.
Speaker 4: Could use the same words.
Speaker 1: I use the same word. Overtime work for you, guys.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm taking off these headphones.
Speaker 5: Now, here's how overtime works.
Speaker 3: Mo.
Speaker 2: I'm going to say the word okay, and you keep guessing until.
Speaker 1: You get it. We will time you how long it takes for you to get.
Speaker 5: It, so just forgets it fastest, yes, hones, Okay, so just keep guessing.
Speaker 1: You got it? Chili? Are you? Are you ready? In your ears?
Speaker 4: Let's turn it on?
Speaker 1: All right? Here we go, get it over with. I'm in big. Let's get rid of that. Let's get rid of that. Here we go, Chili, all right, I need you.
Speaker 2: On the timer as soon as I say the word you hit it.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 2: There are no seconds on the clock. Adam sent this word in overtime.
Speaker 1: Word I shuffle. I didn't know what was going to come up on overtime. This is the one thumbs up, thumbs up.
Speaker 2: Lint liquor, litt lickuor lint lint liquor.
Speaker 1: Boom boom? Will that hesitation kill you?
Speaker 4: He doesn't kill me.
Speaker 5: He's still got to get it quick. It's loud. It's so loud. You have baby yours, so everyone knows. The band masto don oh, doesn't bring Alex in.
Speaker 2: The band Master is playing and it's just at a crazy volume, so you can't hear the words I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Right, okay, here comes Alex. Hi friend, welcome to overtime. Good friend, Good luck with that.
Speaker 4: Friend, friendly competition.
Speaker 1: Oh god, bless. Alex brings a tenseness to the room. I don't know what you're talking about. Well, let me explain, Well, let me explain the tenseness. Oh, he put the phones on. He can't hear me. He did not want.
Speaker 4: It'd be nice if when Dad's talking you just always put your headphones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen, welcome to my world.
Speaker 2: That happens all the time here, Okay, Chili is my time keeper?
Speaker 1: Adam's that? Then same word. I'll say the word, and you keep time and we'll see what happens here. Here we go. Oh god, I want to go home. I want to go home. Thumbs up, so mad.
Speaker 2: Lint liquor, lint liquor, lip liquor, She smoked.
Speaker 1: Me, Chilie. What was most time?
Speaker 3: Three point two seconds?
Speaker 1: What was Alex's time?
Speaker 4: One point two? Sorry Alex?
Speaker 2: All right, Alec, we gotta say goodbye to you. We keep Kyle around. She I think she hesitated. She said limp liquor and then lit licker, and that.
Speaker 1: Cost you the second and that's why I just like screamed both. That's what lost her the second. But you went from you said the right one first. Alex wins.
Speaker 5: Kyle wins, Kyle, what are you giving them?
Speaker 4: You're going to see Offspring Friends on tour, Jimmy Eat World and Newfound Glory August twenty third, Woodland's Pavilion. Tickets on sale ticketmaster dot com. But Kyle, you will be there.
Speaker 1: Lint liquor. What is that from? Where's that? Orbit's gone?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 1: Liquor? Oh my god, it's so funny. All right. Hey Kyle, congratulations, have a great time with it. I'll see it that Offspring show.
Speaker 3: All right, nice, thank you, thank you all right. Daddy oh,