Speaker 1: Initialize sequence.
Speaker 2: Coming to you live from Houston, Texas, home to the world's largest medical center, in.
Speaker 3: A bunch of bays.
Speaker 1: Every day we.
Speaker 4: Rode CONTI.
Speaker 2: This is your Health First, the most beneficial health program on radio with doctor Joe Galotti. During the next hour you'll learn about health, wellness and the prevention of disease. Now here's your host, doctor Joe Bellotti.
Speaker 1: Well a good Sunday evening to everybody. Doctor Joe Galotti tuning in as usual from our world headquarters here in Houston, Texas, but broadcasting around the globe on the iHeartRadio app. It's great to be here. You know, we have had a few weeks that we were pre empted the audacity. We were pre empted by a storm, an assassination attempt, and President Biden throwing in the towel.
Speaker 4: That all took place in the.
Speaker 1: Evening on Sunday, and so we're back here live as always and don't forget. If you want to check out what we do, check out the program. The easiest website is doctor Joegalotti dot com. When you go there, you can sign up for our weekly newsletter. All of our social media is there and opportunities to stay in touch and connect with us. You could email me through the website, but if you want to shortcut, it's radio at doctor Joeglotti dot com. Radio at doctor Joegalotti dot com. So tonight on the program in the studio, we have a special guest, Jack to Haang, is a ut undergraduate as we could call him pre med, and I would like to set Jack up as the next generation of healthcare providers. Will be hearing from him shortly. But my wife and I have this conversation all the time as we are getting older chronologically, we have to look and say, who is going to take care of us?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: You have to think who is going to be taking care of you as you're getting older, besides your kids, hopefully the doctor's, the nurses, etc. The whole healthcare system, and that is going through a change and in some cases it does not look that pretty as to who the heck is going to be on the other end of the bed if you're in the hospital. And anyway, we'll be getting with Jack shortly. So on the program, a few things tonight that we're going to talk about. I'm going to talk about Brussels sprouts in a minute, and also talk about a New York Times reporter who was the food critic. He had to retire because of health concerns. You could take a guess what happened to him, But we'll get to that, and then don't want to get into ultra processed foods. It was a lot discussed in the news this past week regarding ultra processed foods in dementia. And I also want to bring up a test that we talked about a few weeks ago, the carnary calcium scan. A number of people have reached out, and I've heard all kinds of stories of people going for that test and finding some unexpected finding.
Speaker 4: So we'll get to that.
Speaker 1: But anyway, with regard to Brussels sprouts, the way I like to talk about this is how you can have a good food made bad, a good food made bad. And I'd say maybe the last ten years Brussels sprouts.
Speaker 4: Everybody likes Brussels sprouts.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, you know why they're double deep fried and swimming in salt. Who doesn't like that instead of just a plain old, steamed, boiled, baked Brussels sprout. So a few things to remember if you want to look at some statistics here, So a cup of Brussels sprouts a cup thirty eight calories, pretty decent, three point three grams of fiber, not bad, high en vitamin C, no fat, gives you ninety one percent of all the vitamin K that you need and about eight grams of carbohydrate. Now, if you decide to go out to your favorite food establishment and you say, wow, they have these crispy brussels sprouts. Aren't they great? Yes, they're great, let's have them. Well, they are packing in four hundred and six calories. That's like ten times the amount of calories. It has six hundred and ten milligrams of sodium. That's about twenty six times the amount of sodium, and a regular brussels sprout thirty four grams of fat and twenty grams of carbohydrate. Now, not to be the killjoy here. This is a deadly food.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: You may say, well, I have it once in a while. If you have it once in a while, fine that you exercise. Fruits and vegetables make up the vast majority, and you go out to dinner every so often. But if you see brussels sprouts at a restaurant, crispy fried whatever, this is not a good food. I think you should be deducted. You're up, you're saying I had a serving. It's really bad and it is just leading and potentiating all of this obesity and chronic disease that we see. So again, you could probably say that for many, many different vegetables that you see out, there's nothing going to be better than if you're able to get it just steamed, baked, broiled, grilled. But this deep frying and it is tasty. I'm not going to deny the fact that it's tasty. But again it's within the meal you're having out. A lot of the stuff is fried, you know, heavily breaded, fat, cheese, etc. And you love the restaurant, you say, oh man, the food is great here, but beware of the Brussels sprouts. What do you say, Dave? You want to roll for the first break here? All right, thanks very much for tuning in doctor Joe Galotti. Don't forget doctor Joegalotti dot com. Stay tuned.
Speaker 4: We're going to talk about more on more ultra process foods.
Speaker 1: Take Care Raising your Health IQ, one listener at a time. I'm doctor Joe Galotti. This is your health First. Every Sunday between seven and eight pm. We are here, like I said, trying to raise your health IQ and make you better consumers of healthcare. That is a very simple, though at times complicated mission for all of us on the team here. Don't forget go to doctor Joeglotti dot com. Lots of information to sign up for when you go there, but most importantly, sign up for our newsletter every Saturday morning, goes out to thousands of people across the country, and not only does it keep you up to date on what we're doing, but we share a number of news articles, exercise recipes, all kinds of interesting stuff. But you have to go to doctor Joeglotti dot com. As I was saying earlier in the studio is a young UT that's University of Texas for those that are not clear, Jack to hang Jack, welcome tonight, coming in on studio. We're going to talk about your career well.
Speaker 3: Doctor Glotti. I really appreciate you having me on tonight. I'm excited to share my thoughts all.
Speaker 1: Right, and Jack, I'm looking at you as the new generation of healthcare provider, so hopefully you're still up to the task for the rest of your learning academic career. That's the plan, all right, Well, stay tuned. Jack will be on in just a little bit. I mentioned something earlier about a New York Times food critic, restaurant critic Peter Wells. He had to retire after I think about fifteen years because unfortunately he went for a physical exam, which he himself states he did not have one for longer than he wanted to really admit. And when he went into the doctor, his cholesterol was out of whack, blood sugar was high, he had high blood pressure, he was totally at pre diabetes, a fatty liver, and metabolic syndrome. Now, these are things that I deal with every single day in our liver practice, and I'm not faulting him. He had to basically retire and pull back from eating out every night. But now that may be the extreme. Now before we were talking about the fried Brussels sprouts and don't eat out. Yes, this is a guy that eats out every single night, maybe even two meals a day. It will make you sick. And I've said many times eating out is a hazard to your health. Now everybody does it in degrees of eating out. People just eat out.
Speaker 4: One night a week.
Speaker 1: Some people listening to my patients. They eat out, lunches out every day, breakfast, they don't cook at home, They get on the run. So you have to look at yourself and say, the more you eat out, the greater the likelihood you're going to be obese, have hypertension, diabetes, fatty liver, at risk for cancer, and all this other bad stuff. So in a sense, it's a nice article where he comes clean to say, this is a very very dangerous occupation that he has, but he's doing now what he's trying to do and cut back on eating out and trying to address these things. Now, to segue into that, there was another.
Speaker 4: Very very very.
Speaker 1: Interesting article that is linking ultra processed foods to dementia. Now, you worry about cancer, you worry about heart disease, you worry about dementia. And some of these diseases just happen, you're genetically programmed, just bad luck. But so many of these crime diseases have their root in lifestyle choices that you make. So this particular study looked at one hundred and thirty thousand adults, and what they found is that out of the one hundred and thirty thousand people during the study period, which was like forty three years, over eleven thousand people developed dementia. But what they found out, and this is the key point to remember, those who consumed about two servings of processed red meat per week at a fourteen percent greater risk of developing dementia compared to those who ate fewer than three servings per month. Now it mentions red meat just to clear it. There was no association with unprocessed red meat having a steak or a chop. It was the processed ultra processed food. Now, you should all be.
Speaker 4: Aware.
Speaker 1: And that's I would say. If you listen to this show every week, you could spot this. Okay, you're good students of health and wellness. But if you knew, welcome and we'll show you. You have to be able to go to the grocery store and scan the aisle and be able to pick out the completely unprocessed foods, which is basically going to be fresh fruits and vegetables. Then you have foods that are processed, which basically you're adding salt, maybe you're adding sugar, or maybe taking some fiber content out. The ultra processed is where you are adding things that you don't find in your home kitchen, protein isolate, high fructose corn syrup, modified starches, flavorings, and color additives. Now the ultraprocessed foods are things like soda. Soda is considered an ultra processed food. Flavored yogurts. And again I see people all day, be it at work or out, they're eating yogurt. Yogurt's good. Yeah, plain yogurt is good.
Speaker 4: The taste.
Speaker 1: You have to add the flavor back yourself with fresh blueberries, unprocessed. But you have to look at that instant soup all breakfast cereals. Jack is falling off the table here, he's thinking, Captain crunch no more. And these ultra processed foods make up for about fifty eight percent of the calories consumed by both children and adults on average.
Speaker 4: And not only.
Speaker 1: Does it cause dementia, but consumption of all these processed foods again, it's the same.
Speaker 4: It's the same stuff.
Speaker 1: It is heart disease, diabetes, obesity, and cancer. And so you you have to really what I said earlier last week, I was doing something else on the radio. You have to go to your freezer, your refrigerator, and your cabinets, your pantry and look and see what foods are ultra processed. So these are going to be hot dogs, deli meat right your oven, gold bores head, turkey, breast, ultra processed cheese, puffs, doughnuts, frozen pizza, white bread. That's a tough one, white bread, cookies, microwaveable dinners, soda. As I had mentioned potato chips, I'd say, any chip is going to be ultra processed.
Speaker 4: And candy.
Speaker 1: Now again here I look, I'm being a little facetious, say go throw all that crap out. Yes, it would be nice. You have to do it in phases. It's almost like whatever you have stocked, work through that. But when you go to your favorite grocery store tomorrow, take a look and say, instead of buying potato chips, what can I buy instead? Instead of buying instant mashed potatoes that you just add water or microwave, go buy a plane out spud cook it right, make your own mashed potatoes. It's it's not that hard. So again I think we have to really really look closely at this. And again, for those that are familiar with me, the one phrase I like to use all the time, misery is optional. So if you want to just say the hell with everything. I'm just going If I want those lazed potato chips, damn it, I worked hard.
Speaker 4: I want them.
Speaker 1: Okay, but expect that you're probably going to get diabetes or heart disease. And then what do you do when you're fifty or sixty you have that dream of retiring and you're you know, you spend your day going for tests and doctor visits and all of that jazz. That is not fun. The last thing, and maybe we'll maybe carry it over to the next segment. The Carnary Calcium Squad. We've talked about that. We've had some of the best cardiologists in the country on this program. This is a test that is about one hundred and fifty dollars and it is a special scan of the heart that will see if you have calcium in your carnary arteries and it is an early sign that you may have more advanced athroosclerosis. You may be feeling fine, you are exercising, you think you think you are okay, you think you're out of the woods. But many people in Patience of mind friends other people have called saying, holy smokes, I went for a carnary calcium scan. The score came back high. Now I am on a statin, I am on an aspirin. I'm going for stress test. I have to change my diet, I have to get my blood pressure under control, and so so much is unseen. What we do not see can be very very concerning. But again, carnary calcium scan. Contact your doctor if you have questions on where you need to go or you want more information. Truly, this would be a reason to send me a message either through the website doctor Joeglotti dot com or directly radio at doctor Joegalotti dot com. All right, we're going to take a break. Young Jack is going to be with us. Next segment. Stay tuned. I'll be right back every Sunday between seven and eight pm. We are here. We hope you are here with us. I'm doctor Joe Galotti. This is your Health First. And when you think about it, we you know, twenty two years ago when we put this program together, we sat around to come up with the name, and here you are, what what the heck do you name a radio program? And so we came up with Your Health First. And I believe we are true to the name of the program putting your health first. And if you do that, you make it a priority. You don't make it number ten on your things to do every day, it will pay off for you. And don't forget our website doctor Jogalotti dot com, Radio at doctor Joglotti dot com if you want to email me radio at doctor Joeglotti dot com. All right, So, as I was saying earlier, we have in the studio Jack Tohang. He is a ut college student going into his senior year, and the background is he is premed hopes to go to medical school, have a career in medicine and healthcare. But he spent the summer with us at our practice liver specialist of Tech. So you know, we're always eager to hear what others think about their careers and healthcare and their experience and exposure and how things that they do may or may not change the trajectory of how they think. So Jack, welcome to the program and.
Speaker 4: Being brave enough and coming in here tonight live.
Speaker 3: I really appreciate you having me on tonight.
Speaker 1: All right, So give everybody a background. You're twenty one, twenty one, twenty one years old, You're going to be a senior at University of Texas in Austin. So where did this interest in going to medical school really, you know, come from?
Speaker 3: Well, I'll tell you. I grew up in a family that's in the medical field. My mom's a physical therapist. My dad is a CRNA, which stands for Certified Registered Nurse and Esthetus. Okay, So it's all aways been something that I've been exposed to. Early in my life, it kind of seemed like I didn't know where else I would go.
Speaker 4: This was just the path for me.
Speaker 3: And then as growing up, I remember some of my earliest memories are going to the hospital with my dad and my little pair of scrubs. Yeah, walking through the halls, checking out all the machines.
Speaker 4: And then I'll.
Speaker 3: Say that I've really decided that medicine was what was going to be for me around early high school when I went through a couple of injuries and sports and I met this orthopedic surgeon in the mediciner and I thought he just blew me away. I thought he was the coolest guy I'd ever met. I thought, one day, this is going to be me. I'm going to be right here doing this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, it's it's fascinating when you talk to all the physicians or people that go into healthcare, they themselves had a problem and they came across this guy or that girl, and they want to emulate themselves after that. I would say that for myself my pediatrician. I was a sick kid with asthma, and I was constantly in my pediatrician's office and he I spent more time with him than some of my friends at times. So I think the same as a plan for you.
Speaker 4: Oh for sure, for sure?
Speaker 3: I mean you was that doctor really set me on my path?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now I did the same with with my kids. I brought them on rounds. Neither one of them went into medicine. I don't know what happened. So something, something that your folks did may have clicked. So these early influences, it would would you say it was that orthopedic surgeon that flipped that switch for you?
Speaker 3: I would say that that's when I was pretty sure that this is what I wanted to do.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Now, how about besides.
Speaker 1: The personal experience at college, maybe high school, college, any opportunities for you to check in firsthand with various you know, shadowing people or college clinics, anything like that, or courses that you took in biology or physiology.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll say my favorite class I've ever taken in my life was when I took anatomy and physiology in high school with our athletic trainer. I blew me away. That was I had never never loved a class more than that. Previous shadowing experiences I had spent. I've spent time following another CRNA at the hospital my dad worked at. I spent a couple of days this Christmas break with an E and T surgeon her nose and throat in the clinic and in the operating room.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: And I would think for parents, grandparents, people that have children, the great greatest thing you can do for them, whether they're going into medicine or they want to be a rocket scientist or an artist, get them exposed it. Really, you know, only so much is going to happen, going to school, doing your homework, doing projects, and coming home, rinse and repeat and go back and forth. You have to reach out to people, you know. If you don't know anybody in a particular discipline, you have to find out who in your working circle knows somebody say, my kid wants to be an architect. I don't know an architect. Do you know an architect?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And then you get them hooked up. So I think your pathway between your folks and then you know, your folks introduce you to one person that introduces to somebody else.
Speaker 4: It really is good.
Speaker 1: So your summer, the summer of twenty twenty four, the most impactful a summer of your life? You worked with us at Liver Specialist of Texas. What was that like? Now you still have a few more days, I think, so I do.
Speaker 3: Well, you said the most impactful summer of my life.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 3: I would say that was absolutely true. It was incredible to be part of the day to day life of being a medical professional, to meet patients in the clinic, to see them pre and post operations, and to just be able to experience almost all sides of medicine.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Would you say, you know, we like to say this dramatic eye opening? Would you say it was eye opening or you took it in stride and said, man, it's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Oh, it was definitely eye opening.
Speaker 4: I mean what was eye opening?
Speaker 3: Well, the biggest thing that I would say shocked me, and that I learned was the number of patients that come into the clinic being completely dissatisfied with their care at other places, right, having experiences with doctors who had shut them down, had disregarded their complaints.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, we don't do that, and we specifically cater to that, and I you know, the staff knows this person had a bad experience and we hate you know, We're not throwing other practitioners under the bus, but it is a problem out there.
Speaker 4: It really is.
Speaker 3: And I think that one of the most underlooked or overlooked sides of medicine is the personal aspect, is getting to know your patients to build a foundation of trust so that they open up to you and you can open up to them and find the best care plan of care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and again a topic we've talked about a lot here and again, If the goal is wellness, and the goal is for you, the consumer, all of you listening tonight, to be able to take care of yourself, you have to have really a therapeutic communication relations and ship with your team.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, if you can't trust your doctor to treat you right, then it's a basis of care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean It's very simple. You just have to sit down and listen and calm down for a minute. All right, Jack, stay tuned more with Jack to hang. We're gonna I don't know where we're gonna go with this, but there's a lot of information to cover. I'm doctor Joe Glotti every Sunday between seven and eight pm. Check us out at doctor Joeglotti dot com. Final segment coming up with the Beach Boys. Well be right back. Final segment of this Sunday's your Health. First, I have to commend Dave, our engineer, for playing some good music tonight.
Speaker 4: That's the one thing I love about this. Good music. We always will play.
Speaker 1: I think we just need to play music the whole time.
Speaker 4: Jack here, maybe we should I know. All right in the studio is Jack Tohang. He is a.
Speaker 1: Soon to be senior at University of Texas in Austin pre med hopefully not hopefully, I shouldn't say that he will be getting into medical school, and from what I've seen this summer, I have no doubt that he is going to excel and end.
Speaker 4: Up doing whatever he wants.
Speaker 1: So you were talking a little bit about the experience in what you saw with us over the summer, and it really was an immersion experience in a sense. You mentioned that a lot of patients came to us dissatisfied with their prior team that was taking care of them, and sometimes we were.
Speaker 4: The third or fourth.
Speaker 1: Group that was seeing them. But at the same time, you have to admit a lot of these patients were under educated, under knowledged on their disease, and they were just sort of bouncing off on what the doctor told them. If they told them to sit in the corner and do nothing, sit in the corner and do nothing instead of being proactive. So before we get into it more detail, and again speaking to the audience tonight, what's the message or what is it that you learned about the need to take control of your own health.
Speaker 3: Well, I think that I learned the number one thing that I learned is that the food choices we make for ourselves play a huge role on our health in general, and speaking as a college student right, one of the biggest things I'm looking for in food normally is ease of access and cost. One of the silly little metrics some of my buddies have made up is something we call c seed CPD calories per dollar, So trying to find the cheapest and easiest way to fill up right, and based on what I've seen the summer, first of all, that that'll most times take you down the fast food road, which can easily land you in a place like our clinic because of the lack of nutrition that you're getting from these kinds of foods, the unhealthy saturated fats, the lack of fiber. So I think that when you're selecting your food options, it's really important to pay attention to what exactly you're putting into your body and maybe taking a little bit more time out of your day to make sure that you're fueling yourself the right way.
Speaker 1: How onerous now for that transparency here, You pretty much came to work day with a little bag of food, and I thought, at one part it was sort of hilarious to see Jack with his little tuppleware pyrex heating up a piece of chicken and rice that he made the night before, mom made it, or whatever the case. But you you were not going to say, Hey, it's a summer, I'm going to go down and get a subway sandwich or I'm going to get a greasy hamburger. What was that all about? Well, I mean, or were you just frugal and didn't want to spend the money?
Speaker 4: I can't lie.
Speaker 3: That's definitely played a big role in the Yeah. But personally, I get sick of eating greasy foods all the time. Right, you've seen me every day I have some.
Speaker 4: Sort of fruit with me. I usually have a.
Speaker 3: Little baggy of carrots.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I just like having something fresh and something that I know is gonna fuel me.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, and you sort of bragged that you made that I did.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: So that's that's there. There is hope for the twenty year olds out there. But what what about the patients? Where do you think the big deficiency is with them, not only on the nutrition part, but understanding their disease. They're told five years ago that they have a fatty liver, and they're told don't worry about it, which is the worst phrase I ever want to hear that. A patient tells me, oh, I was told not to worry about it. How do you tie this hole together? How do you get your head around the lack of it? It's these are not dumb people, I mean, they're just misguided.
Speaker 3: Well, I think one they're misguided, right, And two maybe they didn't have any guide at all. Maybe they just don't know anything about this, right. So I think it's been it's been really interesting to see how many patients, like you said, come into our clinic know they have a fatty liver, have no idea what that means. I have no idea the implications of it, what it could lead to in the future, or how to combat that and reverse it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know, you wonder how do you stimulate somebody to train them in a sense to say, Look, if you go to the doctor and they tell you have X condition, and you try to get it out of the doctor, you try to get out of the nurse, out of the nurse practitioner or whatever it is. But if you leave there saying, you know, I really don't know what the hell this is?
Speaker 4: Why not go home.
Speaker 1: And read about it? Right, there's open access. Ninety percent of the people have access to the internet. So where do you think that block is. Do you think it's more denial or the doctor said, don't worry about it, So why should I make more of it than it really is.
Speaker 3: I mean, I would think that there's a general attitude of the doctor knows best. When you go to the doctor and they tell you anything, you're going to take it at face value because these people.
Speaker 4: Are trained in this profession.
Speaker 3: We're God exactly, We're here to look out for your best hell, right, So even if the doctor is not giving you all your information, you just take it at face value. Right, That's how you proceed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, exactly, And I think that's where again this program we try to motivate people. You have to be you have to be your own best doctor, you have to be your own best advocate. The last thing I want to get into.
Speaker 4: Is your cohort.
Speaker 1: Of friends, say the twenty to thirty year old cohort of adults out there. There's always this sense that your bulletproof. You can eat whatever you want, drink whatever you want, do whatever you want. Tomorrow the sun comes up, you bounce back, and let's just go on with life. Do you see that with what you've learned this summer adding to your whole career journey in a sense that you may help inspire classmates, friends, students in eating better, or the perils of obesity, the perils of too much alcohol. What can happen? What do you think and is that your role? Are you the guy to come on campus in a week and say, all right, new judge in town.
Speaker 3: Well, I wouldn't call myself the new judge in town, but I would definitely like to help, oh, sheriff whatever it is. Yeah, I would definitely like to help my friends to know better A lot of my friends. I can't tell you how many times I've heard, oh, we're in college.
Speaker 4: It doesn't count.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter how many beers I had last night. It doesn't matter if I check for the LA sixteen times a week.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, these people my age, I feel like, are pretty uneducated on their health and how to maintain it. So I would like to hope that I can at least play a role in my circle with improving their health literacy.
Speaker 1: You know, the one term. And I'm writing this down here, and actually another person I interviewed had we were talking about this and we almost said it at the same time. No health, no wealth. Okay, no health, no wealth. And that can apply to you, your folks, my kids, myself, my colleagues. And what I mean by that is if you are chronically ill, or you become ill at the end of college, at the end of grad school, at the end of med school, law school, whatever it may be. And you are saddled with high blood pressure which may give you side effects from the medicine, or you're going for test or you have diabetes pre diabetes. It's going to interfere with your career. Oh, it absolutely it will.
Speaker 3: I mean, we see every day people who come in to the clinic and they all they know is that they have high blood pressure, or they have hyperlipidemia, or any of these what are generally perceived as simple conditions. You pop a pill, it's fine, right, But these conditions clearly lead to much greater they have much greater implications.
Speaker 4: Right, And it's going to impact your career somehow, It absolutely will.
Speaker 3: You'll be taking time off to go to the doctor. You'll be eventually one day down the road, you'll have you'll have to have some operation. You'll be on all these medications, and these are all costs, these are all these are all obstacles on your way to work.
Speaker 1: Absolutely all right, Jack, Well, we just touched the surface here tonight, and I would say you have an open door to the program anytime. We'll get a report from Austin in a few months as far as how you're doing and training your future students. But anyway, thanks Jack, good luck, and I have no doubt that your career path is going to be pretty bright.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you for having me on and everything you've done for me this summer.
Speaker 4: All right, no problem.
Speaker 1: And look, you know, anybody, if you have young students that need advice guidance, certainly don't hesitate to reach out. And I'll try, even if it's not medical. We'll try to get you connected with our resources that we have.
Speaker 4: Anyway, all right, that is it. We will be back.
Speaker 1: Next Sunday evening at seven o'clock. Don't forget doctor Joeglotti dot com. Be well and take care of yourself and stay away from those double fried, crunchy russel sprouts.
Speaker 4: Take care.
Speaker 2: You've been listening to your Health First with doctor Joe Glotti. For more information on this program or the content of this program, go to your Health First dot com