Speaker 1: Hey, hey, today April fourth, twenty twenty five, allegedly, according to that thing we call a calendar, this the o'celli effect. You listening there now, if you're hearing us just slightly after and I mean about six and a half minutes after the hour of eight pm Eastern time on a Friday, then we are live. And so were the dogs apparently. See they weren't parking this whole time. I go live and there they go. Anyway, it is what it is Friday, and that means we got open lines, lots of them, and a few things to talk about. I had a whole news show loaded up. I might just do it tomorrow on Saturday or Sunday. Maybe we'll just see what shakes out in the news over the weekend, cause it's been kind of a wild week anyway. All that aside, we had the hearings, the JFK stuff happened. I mean, yeah, a lot of things going on, uh, And you could talk about anything you want if you call in three one nine five two seven five zero one six. That's three one nine five two seven five zero one six. And I got my co host b Pete with me. Glad to have him along. And uh, who knows, maybe we won't change the Friday nights now. A couple of things might have changed here or there. Who knows, we'll see. Maybe you guys could give us some feedback about that as well. Hopefully you guys are enjoying the news shows. I'm trying to have fun with a few things. I did stand up comedy stuff last night. I thought that was enjoyable, and I did that after taking votes on Twitter. But if you haven't caught the podcast, I released it as quickly as I could last night. It was easy to do, considering a hat all the links ready. But uh, anyway, hopefully you guys are doing well and you will join us. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six And who knows, I might have to change that numbers soon, but for tonight and at least until May fifth, apparently three one nine five two seven five zero one six. Oh and bye the bye. I'm not sure if I'm going to do a broadcast on my birthday. What is my birthday?
Speaker 2: Say?
Speaker 1: Four five, six seventh? Oh, it would be a Monday, so I'm not doing Mondays anymore. April seven is a Monday, right, b Pete is April seven a Monday. How do I know?
Speaker 2: Do I look like some kind of I look like a calendar to you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You do. Actually, you look exactly like a calendar to me. Okay, that's exactly what you look like. Be Pete the calendar.
Speaker 2: And I can't hear a damn thing you're saying. The fifth what was your question?
Speaker 1: My question was what is April the seventh a Monday? And I'm pretty sure it is.
Speaker 2: Yes, April the seventh is a Monday. Today's the fourth, It's three days from now.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's my birthday. So I was just saying my birthday. I'm not going to broadcast and it's Monday.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 1: I don't do Mondays anymore usually.
Speaker 2: Oh, well birthday.
Speaker 1: There you go. I don't know what I'll do on my birthday, but I don't think I'll be doing a broadcast. But then again, maybe I will. I don't know. We'll see what I feel like doing. Maybe I'll get on and do do a DJ set, have fun with some music something, whatever it is it is. Anyway, how are you doing this week, my friend?
Speaker 2: I'm doing good, but I'm trying to stay on top of all this. It's been hectic at work, but I'm trying to stay on top of all this crap with the stocks, you know, big farmers tanking, which needed to be done. But everybody's four one k is going to pieces. And I'm just wondering, is this Trump's a way of taking out the over inflated stock prices and breaking this bubble that's been waiting to happen. He's doing it early.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Uh, so you're going with the uh this is for dy chess on Trump's part.
Speaker 2: SERI now, no, I'm thinking that he's he's you know, we've heard from people for the past three years. Oh, stocks are overrated, stocks are overrated. It's going to be an adjustment. It's going to be an adjustment. I'm wondering if this is out He's force of the adjustment.
Speaker 1: We've heard from people over the past three years. You kidding me. I've heard from people over the past fifteen years that everything's important.
Speaker 2: So the past three you know, it's really Oh yeah, these companies are buying back all their stock, they're going to go private, and they're just you know, like it with COVID, well every yeah, I don't know when these companies making money when everything was shut down. Nobody was selling crap.
Speaker 1: Well ever since, okay, ever since the bounce back after the two thousand and eight crash. That's all I've heard about is the way the manipulation is. And I used to talk to Swanson about it every week, right, I mean, it was like, Mike, what's going on with this stock market? And yeah, there was the tent poles that were keeping things up. Which, by the way, even the Nintendo switched to the pre orders are now being canceled or at least delayed amidst the new tariffs, according to uh let's see according to NintendoLife dot com and a bunch of other websites, business websites, So even the new game console is being delayed because of the tariffs. And I got some other funny news on that, which again I was going to do in a news show. I mean, I got a ton of stuff that I could do in stories tonight because I was loaded up for a news show that I was going to do at seven and didn't get to. You know, uh, interesting how they're pinning Vietnam uh with a with a pretty heavy tariff, and that's because the new cheap goods supply was coming through Vietnam, whether people knew it or not, and uh, I don't know. It's it's a weird situation. And they're saying that markets.
Speaker 2: Vietnam just put tariffs on South Korean and Japanese steel m h. So you know the Domino, you know, tariffs, so we're gonna teariff them. Well, this is what it's funny to watch, the interconnectedness of all this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, you know, this is the true meaning of the word reciprocal though. That's the funny thing, because they were saying these are reciprocal tarifs, reciprocal tariffs. They weren't reciprocal tariffs. Now they're going to be because they're going to go back and forth and it's going to be reciprocal.
Speaker 2: Well no, no, If you look and then I noticed this when I was over in Europe. If you look at the tariffs and restrictions put on US goods around the world, we really have been kind of taken to punches here for the past fifteen to twenty years. There's a lot of restrictions on US products all over the world, especially in Europe, you know Europe. That and a lot of it came to light when Brett when Britain left the EU and they went back to using the pound. Of course they still used the Euro in places, but they changed their currency. We used to get killed overseas with the Euro. Our money was worthless. And when the Trump first administration came in, things changed. Now Brexit had happened and a lot of our money became a help whole lot stronger overseas. But we still have been fighting tariffs on a lot of our products, a lot of our agricultural products too, chick in the pants. So reciprocal, yes, and it's going to get more reciprocal. You're gonna see even more and more and more. But you know, if that, if you want free trade, what's wrong with free trade? And these other companies have been protecting their stuff for years and years and years, and it's about time we start, you know, playing the same game.
Speaker 1: Well see, I always understood free trade as the government doesn't get involved and you just trade with who you want, how you want. I thought that's the way that rolled, But anyway, it doesn't. It's a whole new era at this point. And it's kind of funny because again they were saying that the stock market and by the way, I'm always the guy who said I don't give a crap about the stock market. I don't have stocks. I don't have a four oh one K. Most of the people I know do not. Apparently I found out my oldest son has one this week. I wonder if he's, like, you know, crapping a brick at this point, because the market allegedly lost like five trillion dollars in value this week, which is not good for anybody's for one K. But whatever I say, the majority of people, hang on, hang on, hang on. The majority of people are not really affected by the stock market. They're really not, not directly. And the thing is, most of us don't have people that even talk about it constantly. The majority of them don't even have any skin in the game, which is hilarious. But you know that crazy stock market guy that's been on CNBC for years and years, Jim Kramer, he's changed his tune about all of this recently and had some pretty wild things to say. And look, you you're here in the doomsday bells go off, you're here in the celebrations happening, and it's all premature. I don't think anybody knows how this is all gonna shake out until it actually does.
Speaker 2: And it's gonna tell what it's gonna do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gonna jack up prices for a minute, though. I gotta tell you it's gonna do that. Anybody who tells you otherwise rung.
Speaker 2: Yeahs are gonna jump around. Stocks are gonna those dives. People are gonna buy on the low and pump them back up. And it's it's almost getting ready turn into a free for all. The four one case was a big myth sold to the public that worked for these companies that wanted to get away from the old style pensions where they had to pay you team. Now it's all on you. You take your money, they'll match you up to four percent, five percent. They'll throw a little money in there to give you an incentive. But it takes the heat off them and they can worry about their damn profits and their stock returns. And you know, and all these companies for years started buying back their stocks. You know, after the crash in two thousand and eight, you saw a big swing in who was buying the stocks. And this company's buying it back, right. Some of them want to go private, some of them want to get their money out of it and haul ass and leave a shell of a company there. You know, pensions were one thing. These four one k's, it's all a crapshoot, right, because it's all tied to a stock market. That it's artificially inflated by the companies that are members of the stock markets.
Speaker 1: Right, And that's the point. See, I liked when I worked for Exon Mobile. One thing about it is that I had stock programs, and my stock program if I would have been stuck in there still, I could have made a fortune with the buybacks because and I bought them for my kids, not for me, by the way. It wasn't for my future. I was buying them for them, and I just had a simple withdrawal from my check and it grew, it grew nicely. And when they bought Mobile, I split. I ended up with basically a stock from both companies automatically because of what happened, and that jumped up the value of what I had invested for them. And I'm just saying that was a good way to go. You were tied to the company, you know, in the days when loyalty was something and that was then, that was a good way to go. But this four oh one K thing, everybody screams about it, but it's crap. And the other thing is again, like I said, yes, I know the stock market effects a whole bunch of things, but the truth is people talk about it a lot more than it really directly is ever part of their lives. It's actually more one of those sculptors of people's attitudes than anything. It's not even like a real thing for most people that are not you know, rich enough to be in the casino. And it is a big casino, I mean. And I've been saying that with Swanson, despite the fact that he made a living, you know, off of that stuff, and he was at one time even a hedge on manager. I said to him, you know that that's a game for another class of people that's got nothing to do with me, nothing to do with ninety five percent of my listeners. We we talk about it, but it's pointless. It's just a barometer to us. It's not even something that we ever play in. You know. It's like me talking about the World Series of Poker. I'm never going to play in that sucker. I might find it interesting, and I might think it's great that you can win millions of dollars, but I'm never going to be in the World Series of Poker bet Beat. I mean, you might be, but I'm not going.
Speaker 2: Uh, I mean, And yeah, that's one thing about this one case.
Speaker 5: You know, people for one case, most people that work for for a big enough company that offered sometimes of retirement have gone to the Even the state of North Carolina, you know, used to when you went to work for.
Speaker 2: The state, you had an excellent retirement you after thirty years, Yeah, all your medical you had basically you were making six percent of your salary. We'll see they get away with all that a few years ago. And that's why they can't get people to go to work for now, because you just have an average for all one k and most four one ks are owned by people in the other incomes because they can afford to just shove money over into this thing and watch it go up and down. Where you're lower paid employees, they can't afford to carve out seven percent of their check throwings even with the matching funds from the company, because they needed to live now. Their kids, you know, are expensive now not down the road, and you're basically given money to purchase stocks in companies that have overinflated values, and then when the bubble burst, you're left with nothing or very little. But it's those people that can afford to lose it that are in it. Most people, like you said, most people aren't. I think we looked it up one night of what the percentage was of working people that had it, and it wasn't even near.
Speaker 3: Half, was it.
Speaker 1: No, it's a very small percentage. And look, I don't want to spend all night talking about this, because again we could talk about did you check out the hearings on the task force for the JFK documents and all that? Because I had, Oh well, I did a review on that. Did you catch my review?
Speaker 2: I just listened to your thing with Clive Lewis last night. That's how fall behind.
Speaker 1: Eye, okay, because you know, Lauren Bobert just proved exactly how ill informed she is on the subject. Uh tried to tried to like do a gotcha thing on Oliver Stone, which was hilarious, and she confused Oliver Stone with Roger Stone. I just want you to know that that was pretty funny because she's like you. You asserted in your book that LBJ was actually responsible for the murder of John F. Kennedy. Uh, did the new documents prove or disprove your thesis, sir? And Oliver Stone looks at her like, what the hell are you talking about? In my film, I never said that. I said that Johnson was complicit in a cover up. What are you talking about?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: He's confused looking, and she's like, no, I mean you said this in your book. And Morley tried to lean forward and tell her, you know, hey, look you're making a mistake here, and she waves her pencil at him, like no, no, I'll get to you, sir, you know, like it was too funny like, and finally she had to drop it because somebody pointed out, you don't know what you're talking about. And then she tried to wind up on Morley with something and that wasn't gonna work either, So you know, her five minutes got expired where she had two fails on a gotcha. And then you had the Democrats over there just wanting to bitch about Trump, and they had another document guy there who was pointing out because a bunch of social Security numbers and personal information got released that shouldn't have for living people. In this document dump, and these representatives are like, well, this was rushed and sloppy. But and I'm thinking to myself, rushed. A whole time of this crap was stuff that was you know, already vetted in the nineteen nineties, you morons. And the next thing is I mean, oh my god, you know, but they did it sloppy, true, but somebody should have been taking care of this, you know, I don't know, in the in the previous eight years after twenty seventeen, or maybe in the twenty five years before twenty seventeen, a whole lot of this stuff could have been avoided had somebody been making them.
Speaker 2: Do their work before that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well how about that? How about the thirty years previous to the assassination records or view board where they could have released this stuff. No, you rushed? What are you stupid? Anyway? I just I was just amazed at how poorly informed everybody was at this. At this hearing, there was like, well.
Speaker 2: You know the reason for that is is you've got people now that are that are are making grand standing about this thing. Yeah, and yet they never studied it before. It's like they became overnight experts. Yeah, you know, they don't know the history of stuff. They don't know where the documents were first released when they were redacted, and there was nothing on the page, right, I mean, they know nothing about it. They come in here at the last minute, they're going to be making decisions about, well what this means and what that means. They're clueless, absolutely clueless, right.
Speaker 1: And the other bad thing though, is that even the ones you're saying, oh, they become an overnight expert. Well, here's the thing, be Pete, find me an overnight expert in that group if you watch the hearings, because none of them, like one guy took the time to study stuff because he asked relevant questions. One guy Okay, everybody else was trying to score points. And even the lady from Texas, the representative from Dallas, you know, she was just going after well, you know, Trump did this and rushed it, you know, God, and you know because Democrat that's why. And you know, and the Republicans just wanted to score points on Biden. The Democrats wanted to score points on Trump. And I'm going, guys, this is not what it's about. And meanwhile, there's one guy there who's like it was irresponsible to release the social security records, you know. And Morley comes out and goes, look, you know what, on the Mary Farrell Foundation, we're going to put these documents up and we're going to add redactions for that. Okay, so you know, we're going to do the work that you people didn't do. Just want you to know that. And several times, look, I disagree with Morley about a bunch of stuff. And I find it funny that he keeps calling himself a liberal Democrat because I don't see it. But okay, let's just assume for a minute that he is. Several times he basically, very politely said to them, you know, I didn't think I was here to have a partisan argument. We're here to talk about the declassification, right. I mean like he had to keep reminding both sides of the aisle that you know, you're not here to score points, guys, and you got selected on this special task force, right and you know zero you didn't take the time to read anything. You don't know the difference between Roger Stone and Oliver Stone. You come on, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: How many? How many total documents have been released in this since they started releasing them in this last one two weeks, three weeks.
Speaker 1: Oh, you want the up to date number, because there's actually a date. Well, there was some released, there was some released I think yesterday as well. Let me let me go get the totals real fast here, okay, so that's uh, let's see eight hundred is fourteen, fourteen, fifty is. Let's see forty five, forty five, ninety is seventy five ninety and ninety. Well, let's see here thirty two. Okay, on the eighteenth, you got thirty two thousand pages. All right, you want the number of documents or the number.
Speaker 2: Of pages, just number of documents?
Speaker 1: Okay, the number of documents okay, Well that's a little difficult because some of these things are multiple things in PDF files. And then I had the pages in numbered, like on April third, which was yesterday, they released seven hundred and four more pages. Now I haven't even gotten to those. Now, those seven hundred and four pages account for two hundred and seven PDFs.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, has anybody that's been keeping count said, okay, this is what they released, this is what they think we've got, we think they've got left.
Speaker 1: Well, see, now, Morley was asked that question during this and he gave the most honest answer, which is, well, since they haven't been able to collect everything like they should, and the CIA is not in compliance, and there's other agencies, we don't know what the Yeah, I mean, he said that he thought hundreds of documents still remain unreleased, But I think that's a poor estimation because you don't know. You don't know if it's hundreds or thousands more honestly now, of the eighty.
Speaker 2: Thousand, multiple hundreds over than.
Speaker 1: Likely, Yeah, easily. But the thing is of the eighty thousand that I'll say this, of the eighty thousand that Trump promised, we're pretty damn close to the eighty thousand pages now. So he did actually follow through on the number of pages just about.
Speaker 2: Because three does know how much is out there. He has no clue. Nobody's telling him.
Speaker 1: Well, no, he doesn't know. Look, I'm not saying he knows either. He knows less than these congress people, and these Congress people didn't know crap. So but it is what it is, you know what I'm saying. So look, sixty three, seventy three, seventy six, Okay, so you got seventy six thousand and another thousand. That's seventy seven thousand. There's about seventy eight thousand pages out there now, so I'm assuming there's still some more stuff being scanned at NARA, and he'll probably break the eighty thousand mark, you know, either over the weekend or on Monday. We'll see another another drop. The one day on the twenty sixth of March, they only released fifty three pages. They must have some troubles there. But and we have not seen the new FBI documents, or at least we hadn't up until a few days ago, so they might have released those by now. But that was supposed to be an additional two thousand, so I don't know. We're not quite there yet. But then again, you know, somebody could have said seventy eight thousand and rounded it up and went, oh, it's eighty thousand to Trump. So this might be the whole thing that he was expecting. So we might indeed have the entire aa A RB you know, promised group.
Speaker 2: We might have that at Mary Ferrell. Are they are they putting this into a searchable part of their database, yes, so that you can you know, you can start putting in keywords, phrases, and dates and start pulling stuff up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what they're doing.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 1: That's why it's taking extra time to upload it over there.
Speaker 2: But I would almost very fair or data. Where we got Oswald, it was like, oh yeah, yeah, man at the restaurant. Bullshit he was out of town.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, definitely you can already do that in a lot of cases. We have most of the information on Oswald now that you know, the CIA said they didn't have, and uh, you know, there's some stuff of interest here as I read further about some of it. Yeah, has has.
Speaker 2: Anything that you've seen up till now changed your opinion of Oswalt's involved.
Speaker 1: To this point, I would say that I was a little more ambiguous as to whether the CIA was involved in moving him around or you know, actually being directly involved with him. Not anymore, I'm not, because they were not only monitoring his mail and putting him through certain paces where they were either getting ready to or they had already approached him to do work. You know, this whole thing that we had no idea this guy was and all this other crap is gone. That's off the table. Okay, because special investigations had his file and you know the person that grabbed the file and brought it to Angleton. I mean Morley's right about this is that we can effectively prove through the sign out sheets now that Angleton literally had Oswald's file on his desk two weeks before the assassination. So something is wrong here, and this claim of non involvement is bs that much I can say is changed for me, But everything else.
Speaker 2: Always felt that he was involved. I've never I could never put him up there full and you know, maybe he's the one that took the shot that missed who those But I've always thought he was involved in some manner and they involved him so that when it did happen, they had their Patsy right there.
Speaker 1: Well, but see that's the thing. How is he involved? Is he involved literally in some sort of operation that went wrong, or is he involved in an operation where he was intended to fall? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think he was involved in what he thought was an operation. Basically they were running him around and he was convenient for when the actual thing happened. Yeah, I don't think he was part of the plan. He was part of the plan in that they put him there for reasons. So that when it all fell apart, he sent it hold the.
Speaker 1: Bag right right. And I'll tell you one other thing about this that Morley's been saying everywhere he goes lately, that you know, I'm gonna have to talk to him personally about this at some point. He believes Michael Francis regarding that claim about Jack Ruby, and it's bs and I don't know how to get this through to him. But Mike Princy's you know, he was a lucky guy because his father was already in the mob, all right, and he got to get in there and not have to do a lot of work because he was already the son of a powerful guy, all right, And he was not in the know regarding this. He's like, oh, it was pretty much a known fact that our part in the assassination was to have Ruby disposed of Oswald. If the Italians were going to dispose of Oswald intentionally, and that was their part in the plot, I'm holding up air quotes three guys. Yeah, they would not have used Jack Ruby. That's silly. And Francis says, stuff, he's got a little business now, motivational speaking, think like a mobster, and you know you'll succeed in business. But don't forget I'm with christ now, you know, that's his whole business model, and he's got a thing about it. But he's full of crap regarding this JFK thing. Even if he was around some of these old mustaches and bragged like that, he's got to know that these guys talk, let's just be blunt. They talk shit me, pete. And even if a guy ever said that, it's not true. You know, Francis has no idea the Campezes are, has no idea what kind of business was being run in the South in the nineteen sixties when he didn't even come of age. Until what the nineteen eighties, Francis was involved. I mean he was involved with the maybe the seventies, he got involved with the whole gas business where you know, they were basically not paying the taxes and selling you know, unauthorized gasoline to gas nations and making a fortune. And it was a good racket. And he had car dealerships and stuff like that, you know. But his whole thing, that Jack Ruby, that was our part in it, you know, as if you know the Lukes's or whichever one he was with. I forget at this point were actually, you know, involved in this. They were nowhere near Dallas. The people that the Campezes were involved in the business, he would have no idea what even business the Campezee brothers were in. And that's the guys who visited you know, Ruby right afterwards, you know, well, oh yeah, he visited Ruby when he was in jail. Every shot Oswald. So that's a connection right there. And it's like, no, the connection is the mobster comes down to sit and go to Ruby. Hey, look, I know you're in jail for whatever this is, but keeping your mouth shut about other stuff jack And Jack went, of course, I'm not stupid, and that was the end of that. This isn't okay. Don't worry. We took care of Oswald for the government. Now, Jack, everything's all right. No, that's just a bs man. So I don't care how many times Francis has said it, or he said it on Oh I've been on the Pierce Morgan Show with Mike Prancis and he said this, dude, Mike Francis doesn't even tell a clear story about a bunch of things because he doesn't want to, because he's changed his life. He got out of prison, he says himself, he walked away from the life, and his father, up until very recently was still alive and still involved. Okay, so guess what Mike Francis would not do is betray this stuff like this, because remember, this is one of the guys who did make a deal with the government in that he admitted to all of his own wrongdoing, but he never took anybody else down. That's why he's still breathing. Okay, And Morley doesn't understand this. So oh well, Francis said, you know that our part was to hire Jack Ruby to get rid of Oswald. No, I don't care if Francis said it, and it'd be passed the light detector on and he's wrong. And all you got to do is know what the organization was like at that time to know. Nobody in Francis's universe would know this stuff anyway, It's just it's nuts, man. So anyways, look, we got Jimmy James on the line. You got anything else on your mind this week before we go to him and go to anybody else, which, by the way, anybody can join us. Three one nine, five two seven five zero one six. Love to talk to you about this or anything else. You guys out there, if you're hearing us live on the fourth day of April, please do join us. But anything else on your mind beat before we go to the caller.
Speaker 2: Well, not right off the bat, something couple across at a bit though. Yeah, let's hear it all from Jimmy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's hear from Jimmy. Maybe he's got something to say from this week. I know he was observing some of the same things I was, So we'll see what he's got to say. But then again, he might have something else on his mind. After all, we didn't get to talk about hard mountain dew this week. I was gonna talk to him about that because you know, Jimmy loves mountain dew.
Speaker 2: You know that, me, Pete, he's a Southern boy. Clark.
Speaker 1: Well, he just every day every time, like okay, we do this drink thing on the Uncle Show all the time. Anytime you ask Jimmy what he's drinking, it's mountain dew. Something, it's Baja blast, it's a Code Red, it's a you know, the mountain New Black when that was out. Whatever. He's always drinking mountain dew, no, no booze. But Mountain Dew. So I wonder what he thinks of the Hard Mountain Dew because that's got you know, that's like mountain dew and booze in it. Now they got it out there in one package. By the way.
Speaker 2: Oh I I haven't seen that yet. I'm amazed.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, no, it's even got its own website. I think it's Hard Mountain Dew dot com if you want to go check it out.
Speaker 2: I got to ask if I got to ask if Jimmy's ever tried to cheer one.
Speaker 1: Well, let's find out. Let's get them on. Jimmy. How you doing this week? What's on your mind? I did want to ask you about the Hard Mountain Dew. I know you said you don't drink, but I mean what you might have thoughts on it since it is your favorite drink, mountain dew in and of itself. But otherwise you can talk about whatever you want. What's on your mind?
Speaker 4: Hey, Phillis, I'm just glad that my power was out for six days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you sent me an email saying your power was out six days. I didn't know it was out for six days? What happened?
Speaker 4: Ice storms?
Speaker 1: Oh? Wow? Did you even see a news report on ice storms in Michigan. B Pete, I didn't see one.
Speaker 2: Oh, but they, I mean, theybe get This is the time of year, you know, March comes in like a line and goes out like a lamb. It's still it was still snowing up in New York. What yesterday, I think, Oh yeah, no.
Speaker 1: I remember distinctly a few times when it snowed real good again on my birthday, which is April seven. And that's weird in most parts of the country for snow to show up in April. But when I lived in Jersey, wasn't that uncommon? Went away fast when you lived out by the shore. But still it gets snow on the seventh of April, no problem, easter or snow in some cases, right, stuff that they wouldn't even know as snow. What is that in Georgia? Right, we've seen snow like twice in ten years here. So Jimmy, I'm glad that you did. You lived through it. But how was your experience with no power for six days? You lose anything, everything, all right?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I lost my mind out of boredom.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, Well you had your power the day of the day of the Congressional hearings, right, but I.
Speaker 4: Did buy a bunch of data so I could catch that thing.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, okay, so you were sitting in the dark listening to the or watching the hearings with your data.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I wanted to make sure to hear this thing.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 1: I also covertly broadcast the audio on here on ocelly dot com radio too, so you could have got it there for very little data because it doesn't cost us to stream my radio station, you know that, right, I.
Speaker 4: Didn't know you had to lie. No, I mean it's pretty early in the day, like when they start. That thing must have been like two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like one o'clock here, so it would have been like what noon, You're in Central time, right, No?
Speaker 4: Eastern?
Speaker 1: Oh you're still in Eastern I'm always confused by this, all right, Well then, yeah, it was like what twelve o'clock or it was either twelve or one o'clock in the afternoon when they started. But I made sure to get on and put the audio out, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I Oh, but I did listen to your podcast where you broke it all.
Speaker 1: Down that one I broke down, Well, I broke down just like twenty minutes out of the hour. I gave people an idea of what was going on, and I'm fairly satisfied I'm completely accurate about pointing out what was going on there. It was ridiculous from both sides. What did you think? Was I wrong?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: You kind of No, you were absolutely correct. I mean the thing stung my eyes and hurt my ears and head. Oh lord, yeah, I just.
Speaker 1: Did you fish.
Speaker 4: People didn't know who Oliver Stone was, as you pointed out. Uh yeah, the Democrats said, just wanted to talk about Elon Musk and Donald Trump and how great the CIA was.
Speaker 5: Uh uh.
Speaker 4: They didn't ask one single question from any of no serious question from any of the experts.
Speaker 1: Here's here, here's a bonus. Yeah, here's a bonus for you, Jimmy. Every Democrat said what in every one of their little statement slash alleged questions. I'm not a conspiracy theorist. Every Democrat said that. Every Republican, okay, wanted to point out that, oh, you know, well Biden sucked at doing this too. And you know it was the Biden administration that didn't allow us to release stuff. And I was like, you kidding me, right, and like why are you doing this? Now, this is not the time for this crap. And uh yeah, Bobert with the old Stone Oliverstone and Rogerstone thing, did you did you see the visual took the cake? Did you see the visual on that? When I did have it?
Speaker 4: No, I just got power, like four in the afternoon. I just what can I say? I'm speechless. Look, I'll put that Roger Stone versus Oliver Stone.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 4: Why are you on this community? Why are any of those people I'm this committee?
Speaker 1: See? Ultimately, that was my question. There was only the only one who knew anything about anything was Luna. Everybody else Democrat, Republican, you love him, you hate them, I don't care. All of them were clueless except for Luna. I was like, how you want to talk about the you know, the unification. It was bipartisan ignorance. They had no idea what they were talking about, no idea what they were asking about. The one guy was well read. Remember he had a stack of documents going, here's proof that the CIA lied right in the documents. Here's another thing that about this It was bull bull crap. Here's another thing that was bull crap. And he entered those into the record.
Speaker 4: The one guy there was that one Republican guy that kind of knew something right, and like you said, Luna knew a little more as far as am concern. Everyone else should have had an investigator or someone do their questionings for them because they just don't know what was the point of that.
Speaker 1: Well, two of them did have investigators, which is sad, and one of them is the representative from Dallas. That one lady was the rep from Dallas. You figure she might give a crap enough to know something, but no, the other guy had giant like post boards made up. Remember he had she had or no, he had Gugenio's tweet and some other crap, and he tried to gotcha them with these big giant displays and he was wrong about stuff, and I'm going this is a joke. And the other researcher was trying to hand notes to somebody during this thing, and they're asking the wrong questions about it. Uh, well, what proof do you have of any of your statements? Basically, has this changed your opinion at all? And they knew they didn't even know what their opinion is.
Speaker 4: Bob Marley, Bob Marley, that ain't his name. What the hell's his name?
Speaker 1: Bob Marley, Jefferson Morley, Jefferson Morley.
Speaker 4: Why did I call him Bob Marley. He's the opposite of Bob.
Speaker 1: Marley pretty much.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but going by the power of Bob Marley, I command you, Jefferson Morley, to lo and behold and listen to me. Next time you say George Jodanedes as you call him, or else I'll call him or hey, ye that's Tim. You want to bring up his goings on, you might want to mention beyond the nineteen sixties. This man was running a operation on behalf of the CIA in the late nineteen seventies and early nineteen eighties aimed at Congress your dummies, the people, Operation babysitter, it's known, come on.
Speaker 1: And he was the CIA liaison to the House Select Committee on Assassinations.
Speaker 4: Yes, everyone keeps bringing up that he lied to what's the space professor X blah blah, the who cares? He lied to congress men every day.
Speaker 1: Well that is the House, that's it, Yep, exactly. And he was running anti Castro Cubans or whatever at a JM Wave. I mean, this guy's all over the place, And yeah, I think we should have his file in connection with this. I think it's relevant, you know. But that's the other point is that these people have no idea what it is we need to go after. You know, Luna's got her heart in the right place, right uh she she means well, and by the way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and she said a new favorite member.
Speaker 1: Right now, they're going to do another hearing, by the way, another public hearing. So I'm hoping that either they had yeah, yeah, there's going to be a part two apparently, and Morley did a podcast last night where they announced that, and I went, oh, no, look, somebody, please, for God's sake, I will volunteer my time to educate any member of that committee that wants to know something, Okay, just please, I'll volunteer. I bet you I can get one hundred volunteers to educate the entire committee before they go into that hearing, before they have another meeting, any which way you want, twenty four hours a day, I bet you I can find you people to just explain things to you, okay. Because they knew nothing, and I mean nothing about the assassination, the evidence, what was actually out there, what could be proven, what's the point of all this? They knew nothing, didn't matter if they were the representative from Dallas, if they were the hotshot Maga congressperson, if they were the screaming Democrat. They all knew zero about this, and they're on the task force. I'm thinking, you got to pick the best people for the task force, right. If that's the best we have in Congress, then we don't have a We don't stand a chance of them ever wanting to release anything because they won't think anything's relevant because they wouldn't know what it was if it jumped up and bit them.
Speaker 4: I don't know, Okay. I'd like to point out that this is clearly one of the lowest rings of Congress there is. It has to be where's Speaker Johnson, where's the higher congressman? This is like literally the first term Congress people. Clearly they're not the top people don't want a serious investigation or anything.
Speaker 1: Well, Bobert's been in there a while, hasn't she? I mean, am I confused? She's been in there a while? Right?
Speaker 4: Oh, what's a while? Six years?
Speaker 1: Well, that's three that's three terms. And the lady from Dallas I don't think was brand new. Some of those Republicans. Okay, Well, maybe maybe not, but I know some of those Republican names have been around. The guy with the glasses has definitely been there a while because I've seen him on a bunch of intelligence related committees, and usually he knows something okay, But in this case, he knew a little bit just to touch more than you know, everybody else. But that was it. He was not well read on any of this stuff. And I'll say another thing, it was nice to see them at least go okay. You know what, Let's also recognize Oliver Stone actually served his country and you know, isn't just a whack job that we invited up here to laugh at, because that's kind of what they did to him in the nineties.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, and that also was the kind of annoying that they got all of this information wrong. The man wasn't in the damn army. He's in the Marine Corps. And he didn't do one year. He had sixteen years and Wikipedia could tell you that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The only thing they got right was his medals, to be honest, I mean the fact that he served and he did receive medals. He received a purple Heart, he received a bronze star, and you know, and then they tried to tell why don't you tell this story? And the guy had the story all wrong or whatever, But it's okay. At least they treated him like, not like a complete moron, because last time with the whole thing, they were like, look, you've annoyed us to death and you're a conspiracy wacko. So do you think everything's a conspiracy, mister Stone? I mean, that's how you you'd have to wrap up the questioning last time I saw him do this. This time they actually treated him with some level of respect. And do you jineo? He also got to say. And I'm not usually a fan of his anymore, but he at least told a decent story. Well you know, look you want an explanation, I'll give you one, and he did. But also letting them only work with five minutes.
Speaker 4: God give it to Jimmy d. He did the best speaking them there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean, I'll abrad trouble reading his notes, I know that, and he was having trouble hearing people, you know, and there's the usual forgetting to press their buttons on their microphones and all that. But other than that, I mean, it was it was not a bad showing for the community in my mind, but as far as our Congress, I mean, it's hopeless. If this is the level of comprehension they have on anything else, it's a miracle anything gets done. I like what the one guy said, though. It was kind of funny where he said, you know, everybody, there's a certain group of people that wind up getting together and you know, try and get four people to agree, you know, in this situation on this and the guy says, yeah, I'm trying to get four hundred and twenty five people to get anything done. It's hard too, that's what we call congress. Found that line kind of funny coming from the congressman, but anyway, yeah, it was. It was remarkable to me. I mean, look, I take it, and I'm happy because Jeff is very positive about this at this point. You know, we do have somebody who's ahead of that committee that seems to give a crap and looks like she's doing her best to get out there what she can. But you know, but you got to you gotta have people that understand this a little bit, or at least get some staffers in there, or again, consult with somebody. I'm telling you, I'll do it for free. I can see.
Speaker 4: Yeah, here's the solution I need. I need some temporary duty. Just assign me to Senator jfk Oh.
Speaker 1: I don't think he's on the committee to Senator John Kennedy rights no presented with Kennedy. Excuse me? Yeah, yeah, I know. But he's like a third cousin or whatever. You're talking about, the John Kennedy who speaks with the southern accent, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's so fun, I like, yeah, No, he's.
Speaker 1: Pretty interesting and he usually, you know, cuts to the chase on a lot of things. I like him, But the thing is, I don't think he's well read on this either, and he's not part of this whoever they want to put on. I don't even care. I'm telling you, we could give them weekend crash courses and get them acclimated to at least some of the relevant stuff. You know, they don't know the thing.
Speaker 4: He knows the law real good, that's jfk. He knows the law, and he can He's very good at questioning. I'd love to see him terror apart some of these beer crats. Yeah, your words, not mine. Give me my pup bucket.
Speaker 1: Yep. The other thing that was is the Democrats again, you know, just just like well, you know, the CIA is usually a good organization, and you don't seriously believe they would be involved in the assassination, do you, because it appears to me as though that's what you're saying. And they were like, no, we said that they participated in the cover up. Why don't you calm down? And if you don't believe that, then you don't know the material. And guess what, they don't know the material, so you know, mystery salt. Yeah, I'm sorry, man, I wished for a lot more, but what are you gonna do? And if this is the best we can do, again, somebody get through to them and say, look, people in the community would be more than happy to educate them for a little while. You know, you don't like the way I speak, no problem. I got somebody with a different accent from a different part of the world. If you want, who will explain the material? And I don't even care if it's somebody who agrees with me. These people don't know the basic facts, the history of the situation, Congress's role in it, okay, or anything else. I mean. The relevant question was asked randomly by one of those people when they went, well, do you think that we have compliance here at all?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: No, they're not in compliance. Many government agencies are not, including the CIA. Yes, that's true. And oh, by the way, why don't you subpoena some of these films from some of these you know TV networks that have clear copies of stuff and won't send them over to you know, researchers or anything because you know, CBS said they don't want to pay for the transfers. Whatever. Subpoena the stuff, they'll pay for the transfer okay, and we'll get it right, you know, do it?
Speaker 4: You have the power That picture from PBS TBS as a picture of Oswald the ferry that they have published. I want that picture, okay, you want that the other one and that the other.
Speaker 1: Do you know how many other films I guarantee you exist of different things that would you know, clear up a whole bunch of these stupid concepts about oh well Lyndon Johnson went here at this time or afterwards or yeah, you the reporters were all over LBJ. You could track his every movement. I guarantee you. When he got off the plane that night, I know you've seen the footage. Not too many people have, but where he gives They played the clip where he goes, I'm gonna do my best, and that is all I can do. When he does that whole speech right by the plane, you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: Right, this is a sad time for all Americans, right except me, Marcans.
Speaker 1: And I am not reading this in any way at this time, but I will do my best, you know, disingenuous.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's all freight to God Almighty because you're gonna they need it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I look, I'm with you. But the thing is all this crap about Johnson and where he went and what he was doing. The reporters followed him. This is why we know he went to that you know, to the Vice President's residence, and then he parked in that other office building for the night when they got back. Okay, you could clear up all that stuff. You could clear up the ambulance is, you could clear up all the you know, the fantasies about helicopters. You could clear up a whole bunch of stuff by subpoena in the films from some of these TV stations. And also you can solve prayer Man. You can solve prayer Man. I'm telling you that now. That's what that NBC film is about, by the way, because there are people that claim, really, yeah, there are people that claim there's a figure standing on the street at the time the motor Kid's going by. That is Oswald.
Speaker 2: Standing on the street now, And he's not back up in the corner of the entrance to the well.
Speaker 1: He's he's standing outside of the book depository. I don't I don't have the specifics, but he might as well be on the street. Again, this is what these people are saying they saw and but but we haven't seen the original. And of course the TV station would have the good copy of it. If they still have the original, they've got the best film of it, so we might be able to see who the hell it is. It won't be blurry as it was so subpoena NBC.
Speaker 4: And I just want it. And to point out that there's a difference between doorway Man and prayer Man. Yes, the boys seep to thick. They're the same, dude, they are not once Billy love Lady and the other ones, well.
Speaker 1: Oswald, the other one something right, the other one's something one the one in the doorway is Billy Love Lady and the story. I'm sorry, I've seen the best copy of that possible, and it's Love Lady in the Doorway.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's obvious once she's seen Love Lady. I mean, before you see Love Lady, you're like, yeah, that does kind of look like OSWA. But then in a minute you see Love Lady, You're like, NAT's him.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: What's even worse is if you have like the AP version of that, and I used to have the AP print. You know that they sent to the Chicago Tribune, the one that the Chicago Tribune had. You can see that shirt, you know that shirt that they say, oh, this shirt's not in the photo. Blah blah blah blah. No, if you have a good like you know, whatever generation that is second generation from the Alkins film, If you have that and you magnify it, guess what, you can see that shirt it's in there. Okay, that's Love Lady in the Doorway. Now, Harold Weisberg made an honest mistake in the nineteen seventies working with what he was working with. But after that, that's Love Lady.
Speaker 2: Sorry, but he corrected himself.
Speaker 1: You know that.
Speaker 2: You gotta give wife credit. He did come back and say yeah, I was all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because later on he had a better access to a better copy. But at the time when he was working with the blurry thing. I can see how he thought that because if you look at that in general, you sort of match it up to the historical image of like Oswald's mugshot, and you go, oh, that kind of looks like I'm look at the hairline. I get it. But guess who else was going bald love lady? Okay, So and again I'm telling you. You know that shirt that they said, look at this crazy pattern on his shirt he said he was wearing that day. It doesn't match, and blah blah blah. Yeah it does. Actually, if you got a good copy, it matches, which is what I tried to explain to Jim Fetzer on a stupid podcast.
Speaker 2: A guy that had a blade back when Ralph Olsen kay was you know, really hot and heavy with his go away man crap, I'm a chiropractor.
Speaker 1: He's standing the way Oswald should be standing. Blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Well he took this guy lance upper cut. He took sue copies of Love Lady in the doorway, and he lined up the black lines and the white lines and the way they alternated, right, and he slowly brought those lines in and showed you where they were on this shirt. I mean, he's got it. He's done the best representation that I've seen of a blown up Alson's photo. So you exactly where the lines and Love Lady's shirt matches the lines and the shirt in the photograph.
Speaker 1: Yeah. See, I didn't see that. And you're talking about Lance Upperton because it's Upperton is the name that Homer Simpson used in a Simpsons episode. And he's got this slick black hair. It's like Homer Simpson with with like a pompadoo with like you know, the the brill cream hair. Right, he used to use that on the line.
Speaker 2: But he went by the name Lance Uppercut.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, but that's where he got it from. I know that, And I used to see that guy on Facebook. Yeah yeah, but I never saw this presentation.
Speaker 2: Let me find the link. I'll cut it in one of my blogs. Let me find the link. I'll put it in the room.
Speaker 1: Okay, but I did it with the Jewelers loop and again the Chicago Tribunes copy from their file of that photo. Okay, I did it with that, and I even did it. I even re examined it on the air on the Real Deal with James Fetzer. When Fetzer's going, look at this. Don't you see this? This is guy's coming out of the wall over here. What do you say? I'm like, no, he's not, because I had a clear photograph. Where did you get yours from, jim Oh? I got it from, Oh god, the guy professor whatever's website, the lone nut guy. Remember that guy. He was actually pretty nice to me. John Adams there you go, what's that? Sorry, Jimmy, what did you say?
Speaker 4: I just said, John Amams.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it's that guy, the professor there who was the he was he was at the Kennedy School of Political uh Science or whatever, right, that guy and uh and he was like the bane.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it wasn't his name, John Adams.
Speaker 1: It was something like that, but he was like.
Speaker 4: He was, uh, professor Marquette Marquette.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me let me look him up real fast. But he was nice to me and emails and stuff.
Speaker 4: He was weird. He was very, very conservative and very again talking about conspiracy hold on.
Speaker 2: He yeah, he passed away and he had JFK Google groups on his server.
Speaker 1: McAdams, McAdams, that's it, Mick Adams. Yes, yeah, John Mick Adams, that's the game.
Speaker 2: He caught a lot of hall over the years.
Speaker 1: No, and he was nasty to a lot of people. But like I said, he was actually nice to me. And he would say stuff to me like, oh, you actually pay attention to the evidence, you know, like and I'm like, yeah, I do. Because he at first he thought I was, you know, because they were just calling us conspiracy coops and this and that when him and David von Pye were, you know, paling around together and they were just all over most of us. You know, look a conspiracy cook. Oh my god, John mccadams problem, Brah brah. And I don't know. I just had reasonable conversations with him. I mean I had reasonable conversations with Gary Mack too. In fact, he actually commended me on some of my work, Like I filled him on stuff he didn't know and he went, oh, I didn't know that, And I said, yeah, here's the document on it. Blah blah blah. Because I was trying to figure out who all the residents were in the dal text Building years ago when he was still alive, and uh yeah, Gary Mack and he was like, oh, that would be some interesting information if you can get all that together. And I was trying, but I never did because it's impossible. I got like half of the residents of the dal Text Building like confirmed, but there were people missing that Nobody knew who was occupying certain parts of that building, and it was like impossible to find out from the you know, from the owners at the time and the people that took it over at the sixth floor and everything else. Nobody knew who all the residents were. I mean, you know, we all know that Sappruter had a space there, but you know, anyway, it was a weird thing. And McAdams was again nice about stuff.
Speaker 4: Now. That Dallas Textile Building. I used to go there and visit the guy James Files. Oh god, he was always and he was always saying, I'm gonna get that JFK. I'm gonna get him.
Speaker 1: I bet you know. By the way, BPTE, you said you just heard the Clyde Lewis Show. Did you catch that part where I had to deal with the three callers, and it was like, oh my god. I mean you could literally hear me face palming, couldn't you.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I lied to you. Needed to tell Claude he's going to have you on the show, not to sit there and waste three quarters of a show on bullshit and go ahead and get you on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, but that's that's the deal with him. Is he does this long thing that Ron Patten writes for him and oh, you know, JFK thinking back to that day and how the country's changed and blah blah blah blah, and he takes up, you know, in a fifteen minute segment. He uses ten of it just to do a monologue. And then he asked me to explain who I am and then starts asking questions. I've got five minutes. That it was short. I had less time than these people did in Congress with their five minute wait, you know, to explain anything. That's why I was talking so fast on there.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: And I was trying to get to everything as quick as as I could. But you notice I had to pick my battles. I mean, the one lady was doing fine until she went into Judy baker Land, which is what she was doing about Oswald was there to be a hero. He was a marine, And I went, oh god, all right, I know where you're getting this from, but no, you were doing fine up to there. And then the one guy, oh, James Files, he's dead now, but you know he was in prison. He gave a deathbed thing and they probably got rid of him. And I went, he's still alive. Do you hear that part? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: And even worse was the he Howard Hutt gave it all up already, blah blah blah. I went deathbed confession. That guy was on his deathbed and he told the truth. And I went and when did he Howard hun tell the truth? He wasn't on his deathbed. I know things about that freaking tape that you don't, and you really need to study it because it's way to hell off. And Jim's James Sutton there. You know, he gave a count. It's based on what people thought they knew about the assassination that we have now disproven. So he's had to change his you know, Grassy Nole shooter story. And also you can't find these guys in the photographs, so good luck with that. And then Clyde checked it all off with the whole you know, switching JD. Tippet's body for Kennedy, and I went, oh god, But that was the end of the show. I couldn't do anything about it. Believe me, I would have loved to have had ten more minutes, even to tear into the rest of that. But you see what happens though, between tearing into the garbage. I mean, I almost prefer these people who got things all wrong because at least they know something even if they got the wrong information. That means all you need to do is correct their information. But these people that know nothing, they don't even know where to begin asking a question, you know, like which one is worse. That's why I put that thing on Facebook. BP. Did you see that I had Ai draw a picture.
Speaker 2: I told he I found the link. Yes, let's see. I found the link where Lamps did his line. I'm gonna copy this link and put it in the room. As to the mont blog that shows these photos, So you're gonna stroll down, so excellent about the third, third, or fourth photo down and you'll see the two photos that he made. And anyway you tell me, is that not one of the best representations of the lines and the shirt that you've.
Speaker 1: Seen, Well, I'll check it out because it's probably exactly what I did. Because okay, I had what they called a CCTV as a magnifier, and it's basically a little camera and you got this little sliding table under it and a small monitor. Okay, because these things were made in the nineteen nineties when you know, computer monitors were these big boxing things, and what it allowed you to do is blow things up to a pretty extreme level so that blind people could read fine print, okay, or nearly blind people could read fine print. And I use that on the photographs, plus a jeweler's loop in order to examine that thing. And like I said, it's clear as day that he's wearing the shirt he claim to wear, and it is clearly Billy Lovelady. And that's again, you're working with something that's very very tiny. That's a very small area of the photograph itself, and the wire photo version of it is almost an eight by ten the Alkins photo almost and you take the something about the size of a I don't know, maybe a nickel, something about the size of a nickel, maybe a quarter. It could be a quarter somewhere between a nickel and a quarter an area on that photograph, and that's where you can see that it's Love Lady or Oswald on about an eight by ten black and white.
Speaker 2: Now, you know the thing is, though, all you've got to do is look at the individual in that picture and seek the widows peak. Oswald didn't have a reverse widows peak and thin and hair right, but Love Lady had the reverse widows peak, and it's clear as a bell in that photo when you blow it up right, you know, I don't understand the confusion that people had. Now I agree with Jimmy. When you first look at the photograph, depending on which clarity, which photographs you've got, which copy you've got a copy of, yep, you know, some aer clearer than others. But when you look at the best representations of that, you see that reverse widows peak right off the bat. You might think it's Oswaldt, But as soon as you see a picture of Billy Lovelady, it's that's him. No.
Speaker 1: And that's the funny part is once you see it, your brain reorients and you can always see it now, even in the bad copies. And that's why I crack me up with again with Fetzer because on his show he's telling me, oh, I see this and I see that. What are you talking about? The thing that always killed me is there's a black man who's coming out of the wall. And I'm like, Jim, look what you have. There is a bad copy. Where did you get it? Oh, I got it from John McAdams website. And I'm like, so you're telling me I'm working with a chemical print of a photograph from the nineteen sixties. You're working with a digital representation that John McAdams, you know, again not the greatest webmaster in the world, regardless of what you thought of him. And also his stuff was built on a platform that was designed in nineteen ninety eight, and you're telling me that your digital photograph is showing you stuff that mine Isn't get the hell out of here, Jim, And he's tried to do a gotcha on me on his show. You know, well, I'll go after the guy for his visual problem. It's almost like you went after me, thinking, well, the blind guy's not going to argue with me. But guess what.
Speaker 2: The funny thing is. The funny thing is, though he supports Judas who's blind as a fucking bath in her pixel analysis or she proves it's it's.
Speaker 1: Tool, Yeah right, her pixel aal. Is that even still up online anywhere? I mean, did she take it down out of embarrassments?
Speaker 2: It's on one of those damn nine thousand blogs she had up at one time. I think I ran across it about a year or so ago. It's still up, Okay, you know they keep glad. I saved these two photos from Lance Uppercut because had a blog, and it's not he didn't renew it. It's you can't. It's not online anymore. So at least I've got these two photos here to anybody that wants to see it and can look at the the job he did. I mean, he just made a little gift showing how these lines line up and how sections of the shirt and other pictures line up with the Auchins photo. Good work got to give him that look at that.
Speaker 1: I wonder if it's in the wayback machine on the internet archive uppercuts thing is still there.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'll have to I'll try trying to find it. But I just went to because I had a link to it on my blog and I just clicked on it and it said not available.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, of his hold on a second, because I'm looking at the ralph sink with a remake of He's Got a Little there's a video here taken down. If it was ridiculed by many, he remade the video. I don't normally directly linked to the idiot stuff, but I'll make an exception for this. That's your words. This is too funny.
Speaker 2: On my favorites list, No, but.
Speaker 1: I'm just I find it funny because I'm looking at sin k and he's clearly using an inferior piece of craft photo.
Speaker 2: Also, of course, he used the worst photo he could find on everything he did, just so he could say there were things in there that nobody else could see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that's rough. He In fact, here's what's said about his bad photograph. Is you know how you're talking about the reverse widows peeking all that, The fact that Oswald Okay, I don't know if people notice this, but there's a difference in his hairline on the right side of his head versus the left side of his head. So if you're looking at it and you're facing him, it's the left side of the screen like you know his left okay, but it's his physical right hand side. There's a difference in the hairline that is clearly not present even in the blurriest photograph of Oswald. But if you look at Love Ladies Again hairline, it makes a hell of a lot more sense with the hairline even with the blur. I never noticed that before. Yeah, but hilarious to me.
Speaker 4: Because again, if anybody's got a copy of that interview fetch Er did with aj Delsa, I'd like a copy of that.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'll try and find it for you later. Send me an email to remind me, because I got a bunch of stuff I got to look up and download this uh this weekend, And one of the things I'm gonna do also is download the new uh. I'm going to download again the zip file and get a second copy of the last documents that were dropped. But because I haven't opened that last zip file yet. Uh but uh, but yeah, send that to me and I'll get it with the rest of my research this weekend because I'm still working on stuff. But it's hilarious when you when you actually see a good copy of that photo. Though you can see that damn ridiculous shirt that he's wearing. Okay, which was I don't think it was all that uncommon shirts like that back then, but you can literally see it in the you know, in a good photo. Really, so I don't I don't understand this how they're still doing like I said in the seventies, the eighties, I can understand, I can forgive, But anybody who made that argument afterwards, I mean, we we had access to a lot of things, and I bought stuff from newspaper archives for a reason. You know, it was the best copy I was going to get without spending one thousand dollars to go, you know, track down a photographer and get a print from his original roles.
Speaker 2: Well, that's something that I don't understand with a lot of these guys that have come out trying to do the photo analysis of this or that photo. And that's what got me into it, because I was reading some of the stuff these guys were coming up with. It was like, you have no clue as to how photography works. You don't understand perspective, you don't understand you, you don't understand focal nothing. You know, you're taking a thirty five millimeter negatives basically, yep, you know, which is what one point two inches by one point eight inches and blowing that thing up to get some of the clarity that we've got in these photos.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: It's like they go out of their way to find the worst coffee pop. Yeah, And I don't understand it. You know, if you're gonna argue that something's in a photo, you would think you'd want the best damn coffee you could get, get a copy of the actual photo. It just amazed me some of the stuff that I've read. Oh yeah, you see this in the picture, you know, the stuff about bushes in the picture outside of the school book depository. Yeah, this kid was Bush junior, and it's just all read. I don't know. You wonder how people go off on his tangents sometimes.
Speaker 1: Well, I know how they went off. Look, I know how they went off on the tangents. Okay. And the thing is it's Robert Groden. Because Groden did that whole thing with you know, here's a couple of people that look like they're in the crowd. And as soon as he did that, other people followed through and and started looking for other figures in the crowd. You know, it's like the same people. You notice, by the way, you're not really hearing too much from the bad Bushka lady anymore. Right, for a couple of reasons. One she got really sick, apparently, and two a bunch of people have figured out I can't be her. And also, if you really examined a good array of photos from that day, as I've said many times, there's not one bibushka lady in the group. There's at least four four women with those headscarves on. Okay, that's all I'm saying. And you got to track all of them. You track all of them, and you get better pictures of them in different spots. Not the relevant ones that you used to seeing, not the ones when even Kennedy's motorcate is going by, but pictures people took before and after the motorcade, even of people just milling around in the area. And you guess what, You get better shots of people, and you can compare them. And I mean, I don't know how much of a disguise she would have to be wearing that day to get away with it, But you know, did they give her fake noses and stuff too? Because I'm telling you the one lady's got a broken nose pretty bad. I can clearly tell she must broken as a child, and nobody knew how to set it right because it's crooked her nose and it's not the photo. It's not an illusion. It's her nose is crooked and that's definitely not her, you know what I'm saying. Uh, it's not Beverly at all.
Speaker 2: Now, look at that age she was supposed to be then and the woman in the photo, and it's like, Okay, thet lady has now become the Baboosta chick.
Speaker 1: The hell of a difference there, Yeah, because she's sixteen or seventeen she would have been at the time, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is this man who looks like.
Speaker 4: She she lies about that even she was fifteen. Yeah, listen to the hsc A cassette of her. Right, she had to give all the real.
Speaker 1: Well because they would have automatically nailed her for that wasn't your age at least, you know, because that that they could prove right away. But the point is on already, you know what I mean. And people will still want to even argue with that. No, she's the real Babushka lady and no blurry pictures, so many blurry pictures. I almost thought of writing a book on the blurry pictures. By the way, I actually think that would sell me. Pete, what do you think a book just on the blurry photos that have been alleged to be this one, that one, the third one.
Speaker 2: What do you think it probably would?
Speaker 1: You know, like a couple of chapters on E. Howard Hunts, right, because there's like three guys they say were Howard Hunt coffee table book? Right, Yeah, definitely, I think I think I'm going to pitch that, you know, as soon as we get through this year's Lancer.
Speaker 4: Here's a question for the here's a question for the boats. Let's stick to the because I had just what was on my phone to listen to for the last six days, so I was listening to some more harder gate hearings to kill time. Listenind Old Bernard Barker. Boy, he sure thought that E. Howard Hunt was high high up there. Is that because he was just a dummy and solo down or because he Howard Hunt was lying as bought off to him? Or was he really high up there? Because my understanding is he was. He's like a case officer.
Speaker 1: Wait, yeah, no, he was like a case officer. But yeah, yeah, yes, you're correct.
Speaker 4: And then Barker actually referred to him as the highest of the military guys to strike on the Bay of Pigs. I think he wasn't even there. How you telling them about give us our day? Right?
Speaker 1: Look, the thing is Jimmy about all that. You ever see that HBO series they did like just a couple of years ago. No, well, they did an HBO series on Watergate and they got a guy on there, I swear to god, is a dead perfect ringer for you know, for one of the guys on there. It's a whole thing. But if you watch it, you get a sense, a real sense of like all this bragging they all used to do, you know, g Gordon Lytting and and him. They had a certain way of carrying themselves like they were super important, like they were super intelligent, like they were the strictest operators, and they sort of sold this to a lot of people as like you know, like yeah, I've been associated everything, and that's the way it goes, you know, the joke of it. If I tell you I have to kill you, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Like Berker, like one time, he said, well, Senator, all of us that smell of great. Uh. What's his fake name?
Speaker 1: Which one?
Speaker 4: What's his stupid Spanish name? Oh? Is fake name? Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh you mean Hunt's a Spanish name.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's war name.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I can't remember it, but very relevant. I wish Eduardo. Yes, yes, that was at least part of it. Yes, Eduardo. Everybody knows Eduardo. Yep, true true story. Maybe I should see if you can send me copies of those Watergate tapes. I haven't listened to stuff like that in a while. Tell you what we're gonna do, though, really quick, is take just one break, because we haven't taken a break, and we're like an hour and twenty in at least here. Uh, and the age of transitions is coming up at ten o'clock and I have no idea what's going on on that sh this week or the Uncle show. I know that they don't have guest scheduled as far as I've been told, but looking forward to seeing what they got to say. And that's what we're gonna do all the way up to ten pm Eastern. Anything you want to say before we take a break real quick, be pete.
Speaker 2: No, no, let's go ahead and slide in the bike right now, searching for the the rest of the name Eduardo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm pretty sure that he's right about that. It was like everybody knows this guy, but these guys sold themselves as independent operators. You know. It was kind of like the same sort of deal that the guy that Garrison tried to subpoena and tried to have him extradited from Ohio. You know, like he was never technically Gordon Ovell. He was never technically in the CIA, he was never technically with this or that organization, but he was in the know enough and was able to sell himself as an independent operator, you know, to the point where at one point he was actually involved with what was his name, DeLorean, you know, the guy who created the DeLorean, the Back to the Future car. Like he got himself in a lot of weird situations, Gordon Novel because he was a great like a BS artist and just would talk himself into you know, I'm a very sophisticated electronics guy, and I made tape recording equipment that the Nixon White House wanted, you know, because it was so sophisticated. And Yeah, anyway, Gordon Obel g Gordon Liddy g Gordon Liddie was a weird guy. I met him once, and I'm telling you they nailed his personality, even though I met him when he was much older. They nailed his personality in that HBO show, I mean perfectly.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: And they had Woody Howson playing I Howard Hunt. So leave that to your imagination. Anyway, the Ocelli bec will return, and when we do, hopefully we'll get calls from you. Three one nine five two seven five zero one three one nine In.
Speaker 3: Denial Secret Wars with air Strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files. It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not learn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, Secret Wars with air Strikes and Tanks Larry Hancock For more information, go to Larry Hype in Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical.
Speaker 2: Force, This is James Corbin at corner Report dot com and you're listening to the Ocelly Affected o'celly dot com.
Speaker 7: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the Times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island armed with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against.
Speaker 1: For more information, The Warstate dot Com Revelation through Conversation.
Speaker 8: Yo Yola's Doug Campbell, host of the Dallas Action podcast presented by Wall Street Window, and you are listening to the o'chile effect revelation through conversation.
Speaker 3: And it's.
Speaker 4: Watch your sons to see.
Speaker 1: Bunny wall stream.
Speaker 9: Ship to such in my face my life speak shot through con face shot. Here it all, Oh call.
Speaker 3: A fact of coel of fan dreams.
Speaker 9: And truth breaking through.
Speaker 4: You know, mas.
Speaker 9: Banging on the world world. You are the fashion.
Speaker 3: Chat.
Speaker 1: The views expressed by cooler stools or anyone else who happens to get on the air of Jelly dot com did not necessarily reflect deviews of the Jelly dot Com or job OCHELLI and we are not responsible for any stupidity which might ensue.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 7: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the Times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island arn't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael swansons Why and We'll show you what President Kennedy was up against.
Speaker 1: For more information, the War State.
Speaker 10: Dot com revelation through Conversation O Chili dot com, Go ahead, call it the truth about the JFA assassination.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, what do you want to know?
Speaker 10: Dy Baker's wild claim Oswald girlfriends he knew? Ruby and Barrie answer weapons, Really.
Speaker 1: I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 10: But okay, Oswald was on the building and trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy Come on now has a real effort on the DFA assassination book Into Claim.
Speaker 1: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Barry Baker in her own words from the author himself signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I A s JFK at aol dot com. It's a one book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims Judith very Baker in her own words.
Speaker 10: Thank you for all the great information.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 8: This Doug Campbell, host of the Dallas Action Podcast presented by Wall Street Window. And you are listening to the o'chile effect Revelation through conversation.
Speaker 1: Revelation through conversation.
Speaker 8: Get ready for.
Speaker 1: So second segment and here we are live still for another twenty five minutes or so. Here on OLL Radio. My co host Ppete is with me and uh, I don't know you want to lead things off. I mean I'm going to give the number one one two more times three one nine, five, two seven, five zero one six. You can join in on this at three one nine, five two seven five zero one six. But uh b pete anything else you got on your brain before we uh run right the hell out of time here, which we're going to do well.
Speaker 2: I was just reading a story during the break there where this guy was busted in twenty eighteen. His name, let's see, Jeffrey Anstead. Apparently in twenty seventeen, and this is the description. Jeffrey instead herded his family into a private playing bound for the Cayman Islands. The owner of an Ohio based telecommunications company. It purchased the Sessina Jet one year earlier for eight million, and it became his go to method of communing to Florida and Maryland and other places. His local travel was done in a two hundred and fifty thousand dollars Ferrari, and apparently he was busted let's see, by the Federal Communications Commission in twenty eighteen, which found he had paid for his lavish lifestyle included the jet and Ferrari by ambazzling millions from the agency's Universal Service Fund, a little known program that subsidizes phone and internet access for low income customers. He had signed up dead people for service and even fabricated sold security numbers in order to obtain subsidence from the program. And he'd transferred from his company, American Broadband, into his personal account, and the FCC was watching him do this stuff. It's just amazing how much he ripped him off for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there were a bunch of guys that did this. They were going around with this con where they would show up, knock on your door and be like, hey, look, you know because they go to bad neighborhoods and be like you guys don't have internet, do you? Well, you want internet? We've got it real super cheap or free. And sometimes they charge people for free internet, and sometimes they signed them up whether they actually signed up or not. And they were getting addresses and just some personal information from people. And this is how some people's identity theft got initiated, was through this whole internet free and low cost internet con job that went on. Which was funny because in like twenty sixteen or twenty seventeen, they initiated another program where they gave like these little subsidies and they just gave them right to people where they gave them like a fifty dollars credit against their internet bills for a little while. I actually had one for about a year where I got fifty bucks off of my bill every month, but it didn't account for much because I pay a huge amount of money for my stupid internet. Which is hilarious because Kim realized this week she went streaming stuff and we got a warning we had used, you know, more than half of our data for the month. And she's like, how that happened? What you got to shut this off? But I said, I'm not streaming anything unusual and I've been doing this for years. You are running TV shows through a streaming service, Well, why does that make a difference. Well, because that's how they get you. You go ahead and sign up for a communication company and they'll get you by metering how much you're you're using outside of their services. So even when they people say, oh, I'm going to just buy channels for five dollars apiece and blah blah blah, Yeah, that's great, but you're going to wind up paying for it in your data. So either way, they got you. You know, I found this story interesting. Well, I found another story interesting and sorry, what.
Speaker 2: You know, for what they charge for the day should be illegal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it should be, but it hasn't been, and it's been expanding. And you want to talk about inflation. I mean, I went from an eighty dollars bill to like three hundred dollars in the course of a couple of years, and now it's even higher, by the way, and I think I just got a notice saying they're going to jack it up again next year, you know. And thanks FCC for all your hidden charges, even though I don't know. I thought you were only supposed to just yeah. Yeah, And the FCC is part of the part of the plan. They get a piece of everything. Anyway. Speaking to broadcasters and funny stories, did you see h this one? And I'll drop the story in the room because I was going to read this on the news show, but instead I'll give it to you guys here suspect arrested for threatening to bomb Saturday Night Live studio. Police say, did you see this.
Speaker 2: One?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I heard it? Huh, all right, well, let me drop the story in the room. I'll read a little bit of it. But it's funny and I've even got an audio piece here that I'll play real fast. Maybe I should just play the audio first. Yeah, I'll play the audio first from NBC about you know, them being targeted for a bomb threat. So, but they were targeting Saturday Night Live. So let's get the lowdown from NBC.
Speaker 11: Aman is under rust for allegedly threatening to bomb the Saturday Night Live studios right.
Speaker 1: Here freaking commercial. Hold on a second, it starts. You see that, I got ten seconds of a video and then I'm in commercial again. You know I'm gonna back it up and start it again. Okay, guys, just hang on a minute. Hopefully they don't give me another commercial because I backed it up, you know, fifteen seconds. All right, let's see Amanda's go ahead play it.
Speaker 11: Man under rust for allegedly threatening to bomb the Saturday Night Live studios right here at thirty Rock. The NYPD has identified him as forty eight year old Michael Branham. Documents filed in California show that's the same name and age of a man whom Scarlett Johansson had previously accused of stalking.
Speaker 1: The actress is married to SNL star Colin Jost.
Speaker 11: Law enforcement sources telling NBC News the threat against SNL was deemed though not credible. Brandom is due back and court coming up on Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that's pretty funny. Scarlett Johansson's husband is one of these guys on SNL and if you're not familiar with him, he does it with with with another guy, the Weekend Update. Here, here's a little piece of weekend Update. Good evening everyone that I'm Michael j Collin Jos, Michael Jay, and Colin Jost, not Yost Jost. All right, so he's the white guy on Weekend Update.
Speaker 12: Well, this week we learned our entire national security team has the texting skills of my auntie It. Secretary of Defense Pete Hegsat seen here indicating how many days since his last drink. Detailed sent a detailed attack plans for an airstrike in Yemen to a text chain that accidentally included the editor of the Atlantic magazine, of all people to accidentally add to the chat, it was the editor of the Atlantic. That's like, if you were planning a surprise Keen Sania and you see see Jared from subway.
Speaker 1: Well all right, that's a pretty good joke right there. But anyway, that's the guy, and he's apparently married to Scarlett Johansson. I have no idea why, but he is anyway, so there you go. Saturday Night Live was apparently, you know, bomb threat. But the weird part about that story BP to me is the cops are like, yeah, but the bomb threat wasn't even credible, so like, so they're sending him to court and arresting him and everything else, but it's a not a credible bomb threat. I don't know. Maybe it's just me.
Speaker 2: Oh and how justice dances on the head of a bin, I guess.
Speaker 1: So I don't know what else to say. Anyway, let's bring Jimmy James back on. Did you have anything else you wanted to throw in besides the internet scam? Guys? All right, so Jimmy, glad you're still with us and we're gonna run out probably the rest of the show with you unless somebody else drops in. But what do you think of those two quick stories we dropped into the discussion? Or you got something else you want to bring up?
Speaker 4: Well, I didn't know about the threat. Joe Scars stalker coming across country to find his little lady again?
Speaker 1: Yep, yeah, jost Jost, Right, doesn't that strike you as strange. The guy's name is Jost. I mean, I don't know why. It's like he really it's supposed to be a silent I bet you it's supposed to be a silent Jay. And you got sick of everybody else saying Jost, so he just adopted it. But he is like the one of the whitest human beings I've ever seen on Saturday Night Live. Also he's like clearly, I mean, they put the whitest guy with the blackest looking guy they could to balance out the SNL weekend up date? Have you ever seen that?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Said the displeasure of seeing what they call update these days pretty sad, Yeah, pretty sad from the days of Steavy Chase, Dennis Miller, Dennis Soliary, the great Norman Donald. Now you got this crap.
Speaker 2: Normal Michael j I gotta give him. Michael Jay is pretty good stand up.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no, he's good. And you know what was the funny they they did? Look usually they're not all that funny, they're just sort of clever. Like really, they went through five jokes before they got me with a good one there. And I was talking about comedy last night on the podcast. But the best thing I've ever seen them do is they they wrote intentionally offensive things for each other to read on like Christmas, and they made each of them like read it. So they made Colin Joe's do yo, girlfriend, I'm on fia yo. And like they made him try to do like, you know, ghetto talk the white guy and between.
Speaker 4: That and like I've seen that clip and they and they seen that clip. They've seen them. They do that every year. They yeah, this year they did one where he says, it's in quotes black talk, right, Yeah, I believe in slave reprimation. Who's gonna be paying me back for all them slaves that ran off?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's one of the things he made him say, Yeah, I want reparations for slavery. Who's gonna pay me back for all the slaves I lost? He's like totally losing it because it's like the worst thing ever. And then the other one he's got him. They're both doing offense, like completely offensive stuff, and like you know, and and Shay is like, yeah, because I want to see pictures of eleven year old girls, like, oh my god, what are these guys doing? That was funny to me, But usually it's like they got to throw five jokes before they even get me with. Okay, that was clever and I liked it, but anyway, usually not so funny. And I just can't believe he's married to Scarlett Johansson. I don't know why that sticks with me. It's like, how did that happen? You know, it's almost like that Pete Davidson.
Speaker 4: You understand that last fifteen twenty years, these SNL they aren't this says it's Saturday Live. These people are being paid millions of dollars, whereas in the seventies, dan Ackroyd and Chevy Chase used to work for two hundred and fifty dollars a week.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Look, the guys who worked on there in the seventies couldn't even barely go to McDonald's at the end of a week's work. You know, a freaking Saturday Night Live. These guys make way more money. And there's like forty people on the cast. Now that's the other thing. You know, Saturday Night Live, they used to be like the big announcement, John Belushi and Dan Akroyd and there was like seven people. Nowadays it's like, here's these ten people and featuring these ten people and also these other ten people plus you know, occasional guests on and then the twenty.
Speaker 4: Some odd crew gets screwed over because they don't even get to do bits because they call in all these celebrities now that they got on their roll of decks. Yeah, oh, favorite celebrities. Let's have Alec Baldwin play Trump instead of one of the cast members. YadA, YadA, YadA, right, just part of it. It's just they diverted too far from the the secret of their success.
Speaker 1: No way too far. And the surprising thing is, and I was a little shocked at this. They've been around fifty years. I didn't realize it was that long, you know, thinking about it because look, I'm going to be on Monday, i'll be fifty three. But I'm fifty two years old, and I'm thinking to myself, this is one of those things that's actually been around my entire life pretty much, And like, I barely realized it because for about twenty years, I didn't watch it, didn't care, didn't notice it nothing Saturday Night Live, not even you know, not even a little bit. After they lost those people in the eighties, you know, like the Eddie Murphy time and all that kind of stuff. And then I guess Mike Myers was in there too for a little bit, you know, in the Wayne's World and all those guys. Like once they lost a certain era of that show. I was done until like ten years ago, and even then I would only pay attention to the clips on YouTube. Like, I don't think I've watched a whole Saturday Night Live except like when Elon Musk was on, or when Dave Chappelle was on, since the days when Sam Kinnison hosted it once, you know what I mean, a long time ago, so I don't know, but there's like forty people on the cast, you know, I mean, it's.
Speaker 4: Like that's That's one of the reasons that Lauren Michaels just won't retire. He doesn't want to because he knows the minute he does, they're gonna cut that thing I have. If not outright cancel the thing, no, probably immediately cut it in half. See if it could still stumble along another year.
Speaker 1: Hey, look, just like I got you. But just like I volunteered to educate JFK, you know the Congress people on JFK, I'll tell you what, I'll also volunteer to explain to people at NBC, Lauren Michaels, whoever you want that the math for more funny is not add more people, more writers, and more you know, stars to your show. That doesn't necessarily equal more funny. It's quality, not quantity. But I'll explain that math, you know, anytime, except if it's NBC you're paying me. I'll do the thing for Congress for free. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Good fiftieth anniversary this year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I said. I couldn't believe it's been around fifty years. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, look at this. This hit me to day pretty hard. Angus Young for Racy DC, just turned seventy three days ago. We're all getting old.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, and Angus looks pretty old, just saying you know, he you know, he's not one of those guys. It's it's not like, oh wow, he looks pretty good per set. No, No, Angus looks like, yeah, you're seventy.
Speaker 2: As they used to say, road hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And and the other thing is are they still putting him in that schoolboy uniform like per performances? Because if they are, and that's pretty humiliating. I mean, I guarantee at the age of seventy He's like on stage going Jesus. You know, I thought this was a good gimmick forty years ago, but come on, you know, anyway, we have Danny on the line, So I'm gonna go to Danny see what's on his mind real quick before we run out of time. And Danny, you're there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm here. What do you mean a top cup?
Speaker 6: Dam to listen to the show Chasing the Kids at the soccer soccer part, and you talked about the weekend Update and Norm McDonald's was so classic at that weekend update and I remember.
Speaker 2: Watching him and he really went hard.
Speaker 6: On the whole OJ. Do you know kind of the backstory of why he went so hard on OJ?
Speaker 1: You know, I used to know part of it, but it was definitely a hard, sticking point. And I think one of the things that made him really unpopular because OJ at one point was doing football announcing for NBC, wasn't he.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he was friends. He was friends with a lot of the u the upper restelant of NBC, and they told him to knock it off. And I just found out later why he went so hard is because he'd defied him. He just went harder on the he he challenged him, Well, I mean it was it was just in the When I finally heard the story, I paid either more attention. Why he doubled down. It was like, they don't knock it off.
Speaker 2: And you know he's a.
Speaker 6: Typical fashion of a good comedian, you know, in contrary, he was going for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, look, stand up comedians used to be like all about you don't want me to say the F word, Well, that means I'm going to do it ten times more often. You don't want me to talk about you know, you don't want me to talk about race, Well that means my whole act is going to be race. Now.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: That's why I love Dave Chappelle when he does stuff like that, where it's like, you told me not to talk about this stuff, You're going to cancel me, will cancel me? Here you go.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 1: I like that about comedians. They push things, you know.
Speaker 6: Right, Well, I remember it was it was He kind of reminded me too, is.
Speaker 2: Oh, who was it was?
Speaker 1: When did they let.
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 6: It was, oh, when they let Jill off of the Monday Night Football Jimmy Kimmel. They brought him in on the bus and he started asking, whe's jo it just fired him last week? I mean, it's just this uncomfortable quiet. Yeah, he knew they were uncomfortable. He just he just doubled down, keeps going, where's Jill?
Speaker 1: And I'll say this, they wouldn't have fired Jimmy the Greek today.
Speaker 2: You know that.
Speaker 1: Remember Jimmy the Greek? Yeah, yeah, I mean you know I like it. Look, I'm not in love with Woope Goldberg, that's for sure, But her explanation about Jimmy the Greek I thought was correct. Where it was like Jimmy didn't say anything that was a lie. He didn't like make things up and like say black people have an extra bone in their foot or something. He said, Look, there's a reason why you know these guys are athletically superior at this moment. Could be because their descendants of slaves who were bred together with you know, the biggest and the strongest. That's who survived. And guess what now you got the NFL and people freaked out on Jimmy the Greek. You know, Uh, It's it's kind of funny, like would he get canceled today or would you know a bunch of Trump supporters just like fall in love with him and he'd become the anti hero of like alternative sports. I don't know. I don't know how Jimmy the Greek would land today. What do you think?
Speaker 6: I think it's kind of cyclical. It's kind of builds in waves. I mean, it depends on swings. It just depends how you hit that penzilum. You know it's going to be the outcome of whatever you say. But hey, another thing about time, Why it was that was my our one I was dating my wife, were in high school and she had a curfew, but we can always hit home and we'd hang out longer by watching Saturday It Live.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 6: So some great shows, some great great times watched and growing up, I grew up with it. I was the I think I was a pre teen when that show came out, you know, so it's been with me for a long time.
Speaker 1: Right, See, my preteen time with that show is more like when Eddie Murphy was on, you know, I think that was like what eighty two something like that, like eighty two, eighty three, eighty four somewhere and there, and uh, yeah, that was great.
Speaker 2: Murphy was he was young. He was so talented, just just you know, just so clever.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, on Second Live, I'm Gumby, dammit, Jewish Gumby and yeah, I mean that was hilarious. And James Brown in the hot tub, I mean, you know, classic stuff.
Speaker 6: I mean I'd be repeating it all the time. My wife would have to tell me the Scott, you know, because it was just it couldn't help it.
Speaker 2: It's funny.
Speaker 1: You know what's hilarious too, is I remember going on it, going on dates with a couple of girls and actually, yeah, making the excuse to be at their house to watch TV a little longer on that Saturday night when I brought them home from a curfew too. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Uh and that was great, wife, Yeah, you get. I was always got home for the curfew and then we'd stay and watched that Live. A lot of times I'd fall asleep and be really late before I get home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it was either that or there was this one girl I was with, and her grandmother lived in the downstairs and her and her father lived in the upstairs of the house. So if I walked in and was nice and seemed interested in whatever movie grandma was watching, I could hang out there till at least the end of that movie and uh, you know still be around that girl, and uh yeah I was. I was a happy camper with that. So and sometimes on a Saturday night, Saturday Night Live would be on around that curfew time, so perfect it worked out. Anyway, guys, look, we're about at a time and I'm just gonna go ahead and put you on hold, Danny. But obviously there'd be more opportunities to call in on the Uncle Show and all that, and I appreciate you for calling in for sure. Glad you're at the soccer thing again on a Friday night, But be Pete. I'm gonna give you the final word for the week, and uh we're gonna move on to the age of transitions here coming up live on Ocelly dot com Radio next.
Speaker 2: Oh well, you know, finish it out that we could do it another week, and looking forward to doing this again next week. And everybody go to Chelly dot com and hit the donate button do which can every little bit helps, and remember your local food bank.
Speaker 1: Out absolutely and look at some time between now and May fifth, Okay, in the next month, we're gonna have to come up with new ways of doing things. But we're gonna figure out a way to keep the call in show going, even if we have to change the number every week or something like that. I'm not sure if that's what's gonna happen. And planning for Lancer is gonna come up soon. I'm gonna talk to you guys about that during the process, and a few other things are gonna happen. I'm actually hoping for some new radio shows slash podcasts to join the network in the next couple of months, but those things are up in the air and we'll do the best we can. And yeah, I appreciate it if people donating all that, And like I said, stay tuned for the Age of Ten coming up next Jolly dot com.
Speaker 3: This is what we do and
Speaker 2: So I'm all bumings up with Coffin