Speaker 1: Cindy Crawford, my guest for the evening. You know exactly where you can find her at. Cindy Crawford links to all of our social media in the episode description. Please make sure you support the creators that come on this show, otherwise they don't come on this show anymore. Cindy, it's such a pleasure to have you on tonight.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much. How are you doing tonight?
Speaker 1: I am not bad. We will get into why I am so excited to have you on in the second segment when I really want to tackle this project that you're getting into. But you are one of my all time performers. I'm thirty eight years old, so you know some of the first porn DVDs I ever bought at six eighteen? Uh were you were a baby?
Speaker 2: A baby?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I know. But at the same time, I you know, I grew up, you know, with a whole cast and crew that you were involved in. And I want to bring up some more of them later on too, because I have a couple of little games to play that hopefully, hopefully we can get some traction moving on something. So let me start with my first question here, Cindy, this is kind of a weird one. But with all that you do, what do you consider your job title to be?
Speaker 2: Number One? I am the creator of pleasure. That's what I was born to do. That's I believe my that's my purpose in life.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so talk me through it and maybe this will give us reason. You know why you found out or how you found out, were a giver, a creator of pleasure. Can you talk me through how you initially decided to get into the adult entertainment industry? What were your steps? Did you have friends that pulled in. Did you need money so you decided to do it. Were you just always sexy so you were like, fuck it, let's get paid.
Speaker 2: No, actually I was. I was working three jobs. I was top five percent of the state of Nevada. I was in the National Honor Society. I was flown to Washington, d C. I'm at the President Clinton. They take me to the basement. I was the only one that knows that there's a fucking seventeen story building underneath the fucking White House. Uh. I was, you know, I was all on top of it. And then I went into college for forensic science, and then my mom was like I felt her dying. So I and then in the middle of like forensic science where we were like dissecting bodies and my mom had just died, I'm like, I'm out. I'm like, book this nonsense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's rough. That's rough timing, especially.
Speaker 2: Since I was only six credits away from graduating. And so I'm like, I'm like, huh, what else could I do? What else could I do?
Speaker 1: It?
Speaker 2: Well, I wasn't never allowed to cut my hair as a child, so it was like lady could dive it long, and so when she died, I fucking chopped it off. It was like, well now it's like long again. But yeah, that's the story. And so after she died, I was like, I just want to go to the beach. You know. I took a bible. I packed a Bible and a map, and I was racing a corvette on the freeway and son Sylvia tried to get in the mix, you know, and because my windows were too so tinted, they couldn't tell if I was a man or a woman. I smoked that fucking corvette because Sylvia fucking smokes me. And so like when we finally got into traffic, I'm I rolled down my window about this much. I'm like, Ouck's dude, it's a hot dude. And he rolled down his windows. Oh it's a chick. It's hot. I take I'm like, pull the fuck over, just pull over. So we pulled over at State line and I got out and we hugged, and I ended up saying, if you get me into the porn industry, I'll fuck your brain's out. So the next day he took me to Sin City. He happened to be the editor for Sincity and been married to him for twenty five years.
Speaker 1: Wow. Wow, Okay, that did not turn. That didn't go the way I thought it was gonna go. That was great though. Wait, so did he indicate to you that this sounds like no offense if the movie the movie stinks apparently? No, no, no, no, this sounds like the movie stripped teas almost a little bit where you're like, oh, girl, trying to find my way and they're like, no, not strip, what is it? No? No, no, no, no, I get it. I get it. Is that the one not strip tease? What's the other one? Oh with the girl from Saved by the Bell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is stripped Jesse from Save.
Speaker 1: By the Bell. No, no, it's not No, it's not strip tease. Is Demi Moore? That show Girls is what I'm talking about? You're right, yeah, yeah, yeah, but that's such a great So, now did you indicate to him at all that you were interested in porn or that he was involved in porn or did you just throw it out there, like if you can get me into porn? And then he's thinking, I gotta fuck this girl. How do I get her into porn?
Speaker 2: Well, so, I don't want to be like tragic or anything, but after my mom died, I went into stripping, so it was a stripper for a little while. And so I kind of had this girl, you know where we were the Zebra Twins and we were the only ones allowed in the state of nevad to wear a cowboy hat. It was a fucking I don't know. They're like they're the Zebra Twins, that's it. And she was like, we have this like five bedroom house that I can't pay for because her husband, his best friend, had died in some tragic tractor accident, so he was in like a deep depression and all he would do is just play video games and stuff like that. And I'm like you have to, you have to confront him, tell him to get off his ass and fucking pay for some shit. And so, you know, we partied together or whatever, and so he's like, I'm gonna kill myself. I'm gonna kill myself. And this went on for like three years, like he was just bringing her down, bringing I So one day I'm like, if you're gonna kill yourself, just just fucking do it. And then I heard a gunshot and I'm like.
Speaker 3: Oh, oh, oh, oh, hey yeah, and so I meanwhile, me and her were fucking strip male strippers on the side from upstairs from Olympic Garden.
Speaker 2: And so we rushed over there and it's like great, great, And so that's that's what happened. And so when the male stripper that she was dating said that he was in love with me and said I was no longer allowed at the house, I don't know if he thought I was gonna like talk him at a suicide or something, but I'm like, I'm out of here. Like I got on the road. I packed a Bible and a fucking map, and I'm like, I'm going to California. And that's what happened.
Speaker 1: Wow. Wow, you seemed like such a natural right off the bat. If you watch some of your early scenes and I want to know, though, what was the first speed bump you hit where someone made an offer to you, or it was a specific type of scene or a niche scene and you were kind of like shaky on it? But then maybe how did you push through and fucking really like, like, this is a career. It's not fun. I know this is gonna be hard work, so I'm gonna do the hard work.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me tell you something. Every single step for the first probably six seven years was a fucking like a speed bump. Like when I first got in, I was too thin. They said, oh, you look like a crackhead. It looks like your own speed, looks like all this bullshtit. So I was signed with Simon Wolf and then and then my friends and my family hit Everyone was like two thousand dollars a month is you can't do that? So I did a few films with him and had to cancel that. And then I was offered Playboy TV. And the thing about that is on Playboard TV is they have to have the rights to show the videos when I'm offering it up. But nobody would nobody would give the rights. So I'm like, check this video out of somebody else, and there was no videos of me, so next to that, and then so I was like, I want to go hardcore. So I went to Hustler. There was only three women that were offered this opportunity for a new contract star for for Hustler, and I went in and I swear like this entire apartment complex was his his, fucking this fucking like this is your office, Like this is crazy, So I can't. I came in, I sat down and he was you know, he's like, yeah, I really like your look. He's like, come around and take your clothes off. I'm like, no fucking problem. And he was like filling me up. And if anybody had told me at the time that I was supposed to suck his dick, I would have so, but I was uncomfortable. I was like, what do I do. Do I suck his dick and be unprofessional or do I let him fill me up and say, oh, yeah, you're right for the job. I did not get on my knees at the wheelchair at that time, and nobody got the nobody got the contract that nobody got that can I.
Speaker 1: Ask you, do you remember the other two girls?
Speaker 2: Or no, I do not, I do not, Okay, it was it was just a sign in sheet.
Speaker 1: Gotcha, gotcha? Gotcha? Okay. So okay, So you had like almost that, and I don't know, maybe you've had it many times. Maybe you don't want to talk. It's almost like they talk about that casting couch kind of experience in real life A little bit, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But but I was so new, I didn't know. I didn't know, like if somebody, like if my agent had been like, okay, going, you got this, drop to your knees, suck as fucking wiener, do whatever you gotta do, massage's fucking feet, you know I would have done that. But nobody fucking told me that. So I walked in thinking I don't want to be just another slut coming in taking a clothes of its sadden as dick, you know.
Speaker 1: So sure, sure, okay.
Speaker 2: Had they told me that, they should have told me that, I would have done that, no problem.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you a couple more questions. Then we're going to dive into that company that we're talking about and what exactly we're doing. But you notably use your real name on stage, I believe is that correct?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Funny story behind that also is the supermodel Cindy Crawford. That's not her real name. Her real name is Cynthia Crawford, Cynthia Ann Crawford. And when I was first starting out, they made a real doll of me, and I had a toy line from Topco which we had seventeen new you know, adult stuff that I designed that I named and I was the first part start ever to be sent to China to promote this. Now when I when I showed up in China, there was a two story billboard of me, and when I stood up to the to the to the show, there were five five Asian women with a dozen roses each just to thank me for coming. And I was like, this is fucking amazing. So I get on the podium, I start to sign my autographs. I signed about seven and then they start to write Chinaman, just a sea of Chinaman, just grabbing and pushing it, and they knocked over the podium and so I was rushed out to the to the back of the building into a limo. And that was my experience. I got to sign seven fucking autographs and then yeah, and then Sydney Crawford, the model stided me the toy line and they didn't have money to fight it. And so from then till now, I think she owes me some fucking money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would think so too. That's your birth name. She's just co opting and it sounds like.
Speaker 2: Just didn't have enough money to fight it, but we do.
Speaker 1: Now there you go, there you go at all. Let me ask you, though, do you think do you think as everything went more digital, do you think that actually hurt you more than it helped you? Or did it help? Because once Google starts putting in like safe search and this and that, this Cindy Crawford, the Cindy Crawford I grew up loving you is not going to be populated at the top of that now, right.
Speaker 2: The only thing about social media, like the social media platforms. Okay, people need to understand this, Okay. So when you go to let's say I'm an eighteen year old male, okay, and I'm looking at porn for the very first time, top ten percent of porn hub is hired by let's say, skank bank brawsers. And the only reason why they hire those those women is because of their social media following. They have to have a high social media following so that they can sell the movies for them. So top ten percent of brasers. Porn Hub is top ten of like social media following. Now you can buy social media following, you can pay I e. People And most of the time it's not even the real chick that's like, you know, responding to you. But if she has a high social media following, the producers want to hire them because they're fucking lazy and they want the chicks to sell the movies for them. Now they're cutting out everybody else, including me. Brassers won't hire me as a former I get the the b rules like my grandma or our mills, you know, oh, don't fuck my daughter type of bullshit. You know, it's like that's fucking nonsense. And so Sam, an eighteen year old male just coming into porn, I'm being brainwashed into thinking that these women are the top and that's what I should love because you know that they're trending and that's everybody else loves. But nine times out of ten, when you get on set with these women, they're all about the money. They're all about the rules, like don't kiss me in the face of let me know, but don't touch my hair. You know, it's like, what are you an internet prostitute? Like, get the fuck out of here. I don't want to know about the Mercedes payment.
Speaker 3: Full the star as.
Speaker 2: Fucked because we like to fuck. I mean, like the attention and these bitches come in like I'm just gonna take a picture of my butt at the Taco Bell drive through. This is my butt at the beach, and this is my butt and a song, and this is my button a different color song. It's like, it's fucking afraid, get on with that nonsense.
Speaker 1: So let me ask you, though, has the shift to everything being like fully digital. Has that helped or hurt performers in a sense, if you can get your only fans up and you know, build your own content, there's performers that don't have to tie into the studio system, right.
Speaker 2: But yeah, those are the girls that are not doing hardcore scenes. Those are the girls that are you know, those are the girls who are building relationships with let's say they're subscribers, so it's more like a girlfriend experience where they upload something every day. This is me, this is needed. So these men come into this delusion to where it's almost like I'm connected to her. We're kind of like girlfriend and boyfriend. I'm I need this every single day, whereas you know, if you want to fuck you know. So the girls that are making and they say one hundred thousand dollars, that's fucking bullshit. I looked it up, and I have like five lawyers on my team now, and they fucking looked it up. And anyone that says that they're making millions of dollars not only fasts, they're full of fucking garbage. They're lying to you. Show me a statement, show me your big statements, show me every time that you've downloaded. I want to pay out, payout, pay and they can't produce that because they're fucking not set. There's nobody making millions of dollars on only fans, especially if you're not showing your ass.
Speaker 1: Okay, I want to do a thing called stat check that I do on this show, and basically we go through the Adult Entertainment or the Internet adult film database, and that covers any of your mainstream scenes that you've shot, all of that, Okay, the performers you've worked with. Okay, So for you total.
Speaker 2: What side? Are you going to use.
Speaker 1: The Internet Adult Film Database IAFD.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, do that one.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, amount of scenes you've shot five hundred and sixty two, that is impressive. Okay, the amount of guys you've worked with one hundred and sixty two.
Speaker 2: However, however, if you go to Adult Film Database, it's like six hundred and fifty.
Speaker 1: So okay, all right, well okay, well I'll need to recalculate in the field. Let me just base it on these numbers, because of already pulled them in. I want to make sure you know. Oh man, I didn't know there were two of those, by the way, I thought there was just the one. So that's impressive. Scenes five sixty two guys you've worked with one sixty two girls you've worked with one fifty six. I have, and I just do AVN because it's the easiest way to track. I have six nominations and one win. Is that accurate?
Speaker 2: Are you're talking about yourself? You have six nominations in one win?
Speaker 1: No, I was talking about you. I thought that was accurate. Is that inaccurate?
Speaker 2: Inaccurate?
Speaker 1: Okay? What's inaccurate about that? Dina?
Speaker 2: I have six nominations and two wins.
Speaker 1: Two wins. My apologies. I will fix that. Two wins, that's the.
Speaker 2: And I just this has not been validated yet, but I just learned that I was. I won some XRCU award. Okay, I don't know, like five years ago, but nobody told me about.
Speaker 1: That's impressive you're winning. When yeah, you're winning, Why not even paying attention?
Speaker 2: No, nobody notified me. It wasn't like like I'm just living my life, doing my thing, and then I was just looking up shit on the internet. I'm like, huh, that's interesting, I won an award that nobody told me about. There you goucking bizarre, right.
Speaker 1: That's because you're a legend. You just keep going legend. I always say legend for performers that were around when I was younger, but it's it almost is insulting. I feel like I don't want to put an age that you still want.
Speaker 2: Great people do call me legend. Even when I'm on set just doing the b roll for like brassers and stuff. There was this new performer and I was supposed to be the milf uh and I'm supposed to walk in on and you know, fucking in the night, I said, let's do this instead of me like freaking out, Let's do a fake thing. And so I throw myself on the floor and I'm like, oh oh, somebody roses into a wet cloth, and I mean it was amazing, And so I get up so that they can do their actual sex scene. And I'm walking down the stairs as somebody goes Sidney Crawford, You're the goat. And at this time I didn't know what goat meant. So I went last, and I didn't find out until like two days later that the greatest of all time. I'm like, how stupid? How stupid do I sound? Right then? Like, I don't know, but at least like the newbies, you know, they recognize who I am.
Speaker 1: Sure, it's just.
Speaker 2: It's just trying to get everybody else in line.
Speaker 1: You know. If this is too personal, don't bring it up. I've only seen you mention it in another interview, so I'm okay asking it. But if again, if you don't want to talk about that's fine. You were out of me in the street for twelve years, right eight thirteen years thirteen? And what led to you stepping away? When was the actual decision to not when, but what caused the actual decision, Like I need to stop doing this for a.
Speaker 2: Bit, okay. So so when my entire family died, you know, in succession, and I went into porn. And I was doing okay for a while. But when you come to a fact that, you know, when it sets in that everybody's gone and everybody's dead, you kind of go into this self destructive mode. And so I started. That's when I got the tattoos, I started the brandings, I started slashing, I started doing heavy, heavy drinking on set, and just I was a fucking mess, you know. And so when I when I decided to step away my very last year, I was actually pregnant two thousand and eight, and that's the year that I won two awards, and I couldn't accept the awards because my ride, Jim Lane, that was my only ride home because I was like, I was so destituted. I was like and so like, I've got to get out of this shit, you know. So I stepped out and I did like high price escorting, but that was even worse because it was almost too degragating. So at that point I stopped, I stopped bathing, I stopped brushing my hair. I stopped doing my makeup. I just let my hair grow, you know, black, and it got so redded up that it was like an enormous dreadlock, like I couldn't There was no brushing it out, there was nothing. So I remember just sitting in the bathroom and it was just so heavy and so pulling on me, and my husband just came up with the with the like cutters. He's like Gan and like all my fucking like half of my head just fell off, and I'm like, okay, we we have to do something about this. This is not working. So from then then point on, I started working out and I'm like, you know what, I have more to give. I have more to give. I'm fucking hot. And so it took me three years propositioning every fucking company with updated pictures, updated with it, for Jim Lane to finally give me a fucking shot and my first scene back with a seven black eyed game. Bang. So I went with one oh one fucking nonsense, don't even get me started with that. I have a lawsuit against uh one on one because friand defamation of character needs to be docked. So I went from one on one and then I went from another one and then I went with te Reals Agency was his ideal image models, and so then he's like, I know you are not what people perceive you to be before, and I'm like, thank you. So then he gave me a shot and then I came back and now here we are.
Speaker 1: There you go. So when you did that seven guy gangbang, was that a lot to jump into? Like how did you feel the next day? Were you exhilarated? Where you fucking wiped? Like? What was that? Like?
Speaker 2: Okay, after thirteen years, I'm not having huge black dix in your butt. The nervous system beforehand was like I don't know if I can do this, Like your what your sweat your ass off? You're like you're like, but I was like, you got this, you got this. We practiced at home. We practiced at home. But it's like once you get back into it, like the first scene back you're like, oh, I don't know what I'm doing. What the fuck am I doing? But then the next one you're like, oh, I know.
Speaker 4: What the fuck I'm doing. Almost like riding a bike with one pedal, it's like and then you get the next pedal and you're like oh, I remember this.
Speaker 2: Exactly what I do.
Speaker 1: Well, let's talk about what you are currently doing. So you're back full time now with a mission, and that is resurrecting an iconic brand, Anarchy Films. Now, the first porn DVD I ever bought was an Anarchy Films DVD. Okay, it was hor Gaggers too. And you know what's so funny. I look back at all my favorite performers and so many of them were on that DVD. So I think it's like almost a first impression what you get and you go, oh, I'm locked into this person for life. Now I love this person, I love this performance.
Speaker 2: I can almost Yeah, this is my first.
Speaker 1: Dy So let me ask you, what was Anarchy's calling card? Why is this so important for you to bring it back? Like? Was it? I should ask you because I don't know the behind the scenes. Is this a label that you owned at the time, or you participate? I know you did a lot of shoots for them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, like playing with Sydney Crawford. That whole line is huge. Okay. So Anarchy Films was just like a production company back in the day, and they have like the four hundred and fifty six titles now the owner of Anarchy Guy. I'm not gonna say his last name because he won't even let me take a picture of him because I fucked him earlier and he's in a different industry now and it won't mix. But Guy and his dad and the wife, they owned Anarchy, Python and Fifth Element Films. Now, out of the blue, he contacts me and he says, I want to get out of the porn industry and there's nobody in this industry that I feel would be better to give my entire company too. And I'm like, are you freaking serious? So we met and there was a huge I mean, it took us five days to empty this storage unit with like three guys working non stop just to get all of the content, all of the cams, the DVDs, the you know, everything out And so I'm like, why are you doing this? Why are you getting this to me? He's like, because I know you are the one that's going to take this somewhere. I'm like, well, thanks for the vote of confidence. Can I get a signature all that ship? So signed the paperwork right on his Mercedes and that was done.
Speaker 1: Wow, all right?
Speaker 2: And yes, and yes I did have sex with him earlier today, but that was just because I like him. I'm hoping for the indeed to be inducted into the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 1: So have you Have you been told there's a chance of that yet? Are you up for it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, it's not. It's not a thing that you're up for. You know. It's not like a nomination. It's not like but I think I'm going to get it this year. I think I'm gonna be inducted into Amian Hall of Fame. Everybody crossed your fingers.
Speaker 1: Well if you feel if you don't get in and you feel bad, just remember this that Tupac got into No, don't do that. Tupac got into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame before Ozzy did.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, who the fuck is running that shit?
Speaker 1: That's what I mean. So look if for some reason.
Speaker 2: Pepper Yes got in like two years ago, like.
Speaker 1: What it's it's yeah, it's crazy. So look, if you don't get in this year, you will eventually get in because you are that legendary performer. So take me through what are we gonna do with this newfound company? And let me ask you, is it just the Anarchy brand or is it the two other brands as well that he owned.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's Anarchy, Anarchy Pictures, Python Pictures, and Fifth Element Films. It's like there's three brands. However, just going to hone in on Anarchy as for now because they have the most titles. Fifth Element Films is more of like like the Blacks, the Asians, the you know, the that type of stuff. Python Pictures didn't do a lot of titles, but I was thinking about changing the name to Python Histures like PI s Stures and making it full gay gay like kink stuff like gay kink like pissing and and all that kind of stuff, and I and I brought it up. I brought it up the guy today and he's like, why the fuck didn't we think of that? But my silent partner as for now says, we need to tackle one thing at a time.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I get it. That makes sense. That does make sense. I think Archy's the strongest name out of them too, Like it makes me recognize, hey, this is a this is a thing that's going to be exciting. Right.
Speaker 2: Well, if you go on any search, any you know platform that you buy adult movies on, type in Anarchy Films, and there's tons of that tons and I own every single one of them.
Speaker 1: So that's really cool, and that's really nice. And again, you went through your troubles and and the stuff you had to deal with, but you seems like you're coming out the other side, Like you've already come out the other side. But now we're growing from there. You know, you were buried for a while. You're crawling. You crawled out. Now it's time to start scaling that mountain, you know. And absolutely, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I own the world at one point, we're going to own everything.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the thing. If some guy calls you a news office to try and give you the world, what you gotta do? What do we what did we learn we have to do now? If someone is in an office and they're trying to give you something, make sure it's worth it. Oh I was gonna say, suck is dick?
Speaker 2: Uh make sure it's worth sucking it?
Speaker 1: Then that's fair enough. Yeah, you should you should verify first that. Uh yeah yeah. So okay, so what is the plan. Are we going to just start doing things under that title? Are you getting a domain name and are you going to build like a pay site with it? Are we just going to take the full collection of everything, and uh put it online so people can access all of that, like what maybe early days, but what is the plan for it?
Speaker 2: Okay, so there are tons and tons of content unreleased, you know, behind the scenes, photos, scenes, all kinds of stuff that has not been released yet. Titless like these, we're going to continue like the like Nutbusters series or Pop that Cherry. We're going to incorporate the new girls and we're going to continue those lines. Now. My idea is I want to do like It now and then type of thing where because the newbies, like the millennials, they don't fucking know what porn is. What I want to do is I want to splice something really really fucking old, like Nina Hartley, and I want to put Nina Harley in a scene and then splice it with a brand new scene and then an old scene and a new scene, old scene, new sing so that they're you know, comparative to what you know porn should be. Now that's one line, and then of course we're going to continue with like like Chocolate Lovers and let's see young young, young hip humpsters. I want to I might change a few of the titles there but but sweets brown Sugar. You know, we have I'm represented by ideal image models right now, and uh, September wants to be one of our you know, first shot scenes. And she's actually posting a toy drive here in Las Vegas, and you know, and like a Naho, you know, these new girls we want to we want to incorporate everybody. You know, I'm not trying to be one of those companies like porn Hub. You know. I don't want the top ten percent just because they're fucking hot. I want everybody that loves a fuck, you know. I want everybody old, young, you know, new, you know whatever, fat, you know, because porn is not about just fucking on camera. It's about loving the experience of having an intimate sexual relationship, with loving yourself and loving your partner. And if that helps somebody who's watching it come out of their stell and do the.
Speaker 1: Same, I think that. I think that's great.
Speaker 2: Our new model is is we fuck everyone, including the system.
Speaker 1: Oh and that's great for anarchy. I think that's great. I really do. I think that's a great tagline. That's so funny. Oh I well, Cindy, we gotta wrap this one up. I'm out of time. But you, like I said before, legend, I think you're gonna do great with this. I really do. I think you have the drive for it. I think you had to have the for it when you got into this industry. You succeeded. You went all the way to the top. You've got an awards that you don't even know you got, apparently, And I don't know. When I see performers like you from my I don't want to say childhood, but my college time, okay, over eighteen, I think, you know, damn, there should be more opportunities for them to grow in this industry, to age in this industry. I got. If they tell you to play a mom, you don't look like an old lady mom, but take it because I want to see you in more scenes. I need to see more content of you. You're one of my favorite performers of all time. Let me ask this last question, what do you think the end game is? Are you going to be doing this till you're seventy five shooting guilf porn or do you have a number you'd be set at and you want to step away? Do you have an age that you think, oh if I get here, and I'd like to just be entirely behind the camera at this point. What's like the future for Cindy Crawford in terms of staying in the industry.
Speaker 2: Okay, for me, this is my life. This is what I was born to do. There is no set out game. When I am dead is when I am out. If I'm no longer accepted in the industry, I will find another way in period. I'm not quitting. I'm not stopping. And even if I were to get an accident, a car accident tomorrow, I would find another way. Paraplegic porn. Fine, this is my drive, this is my life, this is my living, This is what I was set to do. This is my purpose in life.
Speaker 1: Shallow, No, not at all, Not at all. I respect it. You know what you want to do and you're reaching out to do it, folks if you want to check it.
Speaker 2: Not stopping till und No, not at all.
Speaker 1: Do we have an kind of what should we do to watch for these updates on Anarchy? Are you gonna be posting them on Twitter? Are you gonna post them on your only fans? Like the fans want to know you got to give them a little something on like, when this stuff's kicking off, are you gonna tease them a little? If anyone knows how to tease, it would be Cindy Crawford.
Speaker 2: Yes, of course. So ABN dot com is the best for the news as to when we shoot our first scene, that's gonna be headline news. Other than that, like the the stuff that we're shooting now, which is the first week of January right before ABN, we're kind of keeping it hush hush because we want it to be like a like a blast. We don't want to be like, Okay, something's coming up and maybe starring these people, it's going to be a complete blast. So right before Avian Avian is the adan show, I should say, is Tory one through the twenty fourth. So right then we're gonna shoot the very first movie I should say, five scenes, okay, all mixed mixed up, meaning blacks, whites, Asians. I've even got a gay guy that that's gonna do a woman and a man at the same time, So okay.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, well, folks, I will also retweet anything I come across about this. I'll put it out there because again I wasn't bullshitting like I know my first title, like I said, by name, I know the all of the performers that were on it, and it was an anarchy film. So I'm excited. And then on top of that, I'm excited for a performer that I respect, like you, to be taking on the reins of that, and I think it's a great challenge. And you know what, it won't on knock on would But if it doesn't work out, I know Cindy Crawford is just gonna pivot to find something new. You can't keep her out of this, folks. You can't keep her out of this. Remember, if you want to check her out, it's at Cindy Crawford, exactly where you think it is. Okay. Links to that are going to be in the episode description include all the links for everything she's doing. And that initial article about you launch relaunching anarchy film, I thought it was great. I thought it was really really good. I was so excited. It was honestly like I went back in a fucking time machine. If I'm being honest with you, it was like Cindy Crawford anchy. I'm used to getting flooded with the ten biggest social media girls, right and so I see that and I go, oh my god, this is like, this is like two thousand and seven, two thousand and nine all over again. I love this shit. So I'm very I'm very excited to see where you go from here. And again, even if you decide no, this isn't the path, but we're going to do this. I think you're going to do just fine. I think you're going to do just fine.
Speaker 2: And it's very hard to get on the front page of Baby And by.
Speaker 1: The way, again a big deal shout out to.
Speaker 2: Beth, Thank you, thank you very much, Dan Miller
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen this year, come on,