Speaker 1: I don't know what. It looks so dark in here, heavy light is on just looks strange, foggy or hazy or something. I get orange and then I get pale. So today is the first It's Sunday, Welcome to September. It is one o three pm Pacific time now, and at six fifty seven this morning, I got a notification that another person had subscribed to doctor glynnon under the affiliate link and the coupon still worked. So I'm thinking it has to be manually discontinued when he gets around to it. And my guess is he's doing Labor Day stuff. So we have a window here. We have a short window where the fifty percent off will still be active, and I just wanted to let people know that it is, because that's a more opportunity for people to get on. There's been quite a few who have done so already from this show, and it's a smart wise thing to do. We're going to take a little trip through his website and then I'm probably going to play one of his live Q and a's for you in addition to that, okay, and you'll get a little bit of insight on the other side of the wall. But before we do that, let me remind people what the I'm talking about. All right, well let's do that. I am I talking about? Well, I'm glad you asked. What I'm talking about is this. When you go to the very video you're on right now. If you're on FTJ Media, there's a description there too, so you just scroll down and when you see this right here and you see this.
Speaker 2: Come on.
Speaker 1: My moss likes to freeze now because it's a dying computer. Dying computer that gives seng go thing not quite halfway yet to get to the new one. So riggs stuck with con seriation until then. So highlight copy right then click this come on over here. Something should pop up if you're not already lugged in as a member or whatever, and you can go ahead and get into the thing. It's gonna say forty eighty for the year, but it's gonna really be too forty with the coupon, which is twenty bucks a month, and if you do the year, you're saving one hundred and twenty dollars more than if you did it monthly at thirty hours a month, because it's sixty. But it breaks it down to thirty with the fifty percent off. So technically, if you do the year, it's like getting four months free if you do, you know, versus the monthly payment at thirty ducks thirty bucks a month. Thirty ducks thirty ducks would be interesting. That's the strange way of conducting commerce. I'm sure it would work out. But you know, oppression. So there you have it. You go to this here, highlight, copy paste, and then you're off from running. All right, So today we're going to take a look at the live Q and as the doctor living stuff. This is all the stuff that you see on here. We usually when we have them on we don't. We'd venture in here, but not like detailed. So with your subscription you also get I think this is the rate page for this, the full script. So you get ten percent discount off anything through filled script. If you live in USA, if you live in Canada, all right, ten percent off anything that you are getting. Get recommendations. These aren't tied to him, I don't. It's just like an affiliate thing. So you go ahead and you jump into fild script. I didn't realize when I was buying something off of this place called Blue Sky whatever that it was actually through full script until I arrived at my house and I was like, what should this gout? In full script? Got temper sent off? Goddamn it? All right, what's a share pass?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: You can invite other people onto the live stream too? Once you remember, you can bring other people into. You can bring other people on so that they can experience it, which is nice bringing in guests. There you have it. These are the little can you click these individually? That'd be sweet. Let's see. Yeah, that's cool. So there you go. That's another way to do it. You can go rid to new content. Start off here. That's the little davigation of the trink and then there's a little cute pictures that go along with what you're gonna do. Heavyview courses, an interview with experts, medical myth bussing doctor goldon show affiliate program Boom, and then hit This is where the first steps started, how you shouldn't go about getting things right and bye bye bam. Medical Insight. Now this is the page that has the ten questions you used to ask your MD before agreeing to treatment, Thirteen questions used to ask your oncologist once they tell you, hey, yeah, you're dying because it's and it's gonna be expensive for you, and then we're gonna make a lot of money, so we're gonna kill you like they did my at You're your leukemia so acute that it's gonna take us two and a half years of poison you before you actually die. Twelve bad foods right there. He's talked about that cholesterol myth. We might get into that today. There's some information I could find that would be okay to share. Eye health. There's some interesting things about how like the inside of the eye. I'll get into that some other time. With the occult New Jacks, he's all about that liver health. I should look at that one Parisite cleanse. There's a video, my goodness, full Moon Oh wait, nope, yeah, it tells you how to do it at least bam, GI cleans, nervous support. You'll need to bollow each of these to complete the program, bam bam, and it tells you how to crank it down the full Moon Paradi. Dude, everybody, I was watching this video. I shared it with I don't know, my Telegram group and my Instagram group and somebody who's holding a freaking praimanthis over water to incite or excite parasites to come out of it. And it was freaking disgusting. All these like crazy long black worms squiggling around the back end of this freaking ah what the there was like? I don't how did they have room for guts? There were so many of them, Oh my god, and they wiggle. What the parasites are disgusting, dude, And I think we all have them. And I think quite literally when we say these people act like parasites, they might be infected and that might be the difference between them and us. I don't know, because there seems self destructive. All right, So we're gonna look at something random here. If you have all the way down to April twenty three to twenty twenty four, and the archives, they don't come back all the way because that'd be years and years and years and years years. But all the update twenty nine, I'm thinking maybe the twentieth. I don't know, what do you want to do? What do you want to do? Hollo out there? What do you want? They have even on here right now? Five fucking people awesome? Might be everybody's out getting drunk on the as a campfire. It's all good. I should be too, but I don't drink. All right, that's where was I looking for? Oh yeah, yeah this guy. Let's see if there's an update on this.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's accurate at all. Let's fix that, hopefully. So once again, Healthy Wealthy wise Capital H Capital W Capitol W right Healthy Wealthy wise captitle H Capital W Capitol W all squished together, no spaces. This is just on a over at FTG. I'm eighty eight pretty close, pretty close. I'm almost one hundred subscribers over there. We haven't even hard lunched yet. Pretty nice, all right. Now again, like I said, the whole I had a whole show like show show plan for today, and then I was like, you know, I just now that I know that this is still active, I better do this first and just save what I have for Monday. And that way I can actually maybe even write it out a little bit, because it's a lot. It's a lot to like consider and look at it and stuff. The salt one is awesome? Who should do the salt one? Yeah, some of the stuff is supposed to be on the other side of the paywall on purpose. But he does share some of his human a's, So I think we're gonna stick with the Q and a's for now, and then if we decided to go. So this is a schedule right here. Now this is on Central Time, but the Tuesdays and Thursdays unless he's out doing something else, right, right, so he does, so that's two hours before us, so he's an hour he has an hour break before he comes on with us on Thursdays. So you can get two in the same day. And this is how it works. You do clip you know, you type this in, he sends you a me usage telling you ahead of time, in cause you want to submit by email your questions ahead of time. All that good stuff. All right, let's find a good one and so we'll get it rock and I think maybe the first of this month. I want to say that it was a good one. Why wouldn't it be? What the hell am I h? I don't need to be in there yet. Just look at the description though, and check out the housing, whats and whise to get to this membership and we will play this well.
Speaker 2: Stupid good morning, everybody, Doctor Glidden, your steadfast advocate for nature Pathic Medicine and quite frankly curative medicine and the free medical market, which we are sorely in need of. But I doubt that we will secure that in our lifetimes. The pharmaceutical juggernaut is too strong and people are too stupid. But not you, Bam, not my subscribers. The only way out of this medical mouse trap is by the acquisition of knowledge from practitioners such of myself who actually have clinical experience, and then understanding and appreciation for natural.
Speaker 1: Law thirty five years of clinical experience. Remember I told you he gave me four recommendations. He said, start with a Kelly carbinicum. Try that, take four doses in our part and let me know how that goes. By the third one, the pain in my kidneys or wherever the thing was moving to from my kidneys to my bladder went away. And he then told me to use cornsilk zmaze by wise women Herbels and dissolve this stone, which is what the doctors told me couldn't happen, and that I just had to deal with the pain when it came out and ripped myself apart in the process. Right, No thanks, So I went through more agonizing pain than I had to because I went to the doctor first instead of going to doctor Peter Glidden. Somebody sent me a short video of his about the kidneys, and I went on this site and I found one that he did on kidneys, oh twenty fifteen. So I contacted him and asked if there was any updates, anything new, and that's when he talked about the cornsilk. So it worked. It came out without even me noticing him, like a little bit of irritation, but it was gone, it was dissolved, it was broken down, and it saved me a shit ton of pain because that was excruciating, excruciating before then delauded level excruciating.
Speaker 2: That's what you get by hanging out with me. Please understand that you are not to confuse our time together today as a doctor patient relationship because it's not, and there are no guarantees that my recommendations will be one hundred percent effective for you. The human body is complicated thing. You never know what's going to happen. I would, however, wager that my advice.
Speaker 1: Plus the way you describe what's going on is important to be accurate with because of how homeopathics work. So if you say your left side, and you mean your right side. If you say, if you're kind of vague on the details, then the answers can only be as good as your description. And that's one of the reasons why it's really important to pay attention to yourself first before you get into a discussion with him and present your questions on the live Q and as, because he can help you more effectively if you have you have a bead on what's happening to you.
Speaker 2: Virtually that would be superior to that of a medical doctor up close and personal most of the time. Happy to have you here, Thank you so much for showing up. Let us jump into the deep end of the pool. There's only fifteen people in the house this morning. It is August, after all. The first person up to bat is Phil. Time stand for Phil two minutes on the button. In your Medicine Cabinet video, you mentioned taking the two hundred C remedies through a spray in addition to the whole pellets. Is there a reason for suggesting the spray in this video and rarely hearing it in these q and as? Yeah, yeah, So don't do it in the sprays. So when we're doing homeopathic medicines from a kind of generically like this, like we are in this context, then you can stick with the pellets. The only time to use the spray is if you are having an aggravation from the pellet. So if you're taking the two hundred c potency of anything and you get an aggravation from it, then you can make it into a liquid and that will ostensibly reduce the aggravation, will continue to facilitate the healing action of the medicine. I should I should modify those recommendations, and I appreciate your bringing it to my attention. For a few years, I've had a soft spot on one of my molars. After Matt introduced me to you, I started doing what you said, my dentist said my soft spot was gone. However, I just left the dentist say, and he says it's back and he wants to fill it. I'm hoping for another way, preferably one that fixes the problem rather than covers it up. I'm on the ninety off to twelve taken Osteo and minerals at night in a shot glass after I brush my teeth. You have any other suggestions, Yeah, you can try this, Okay, okay, so you want to get this medicine.
Speaker 1: And just an fyi out there, we just had another person subscribe to the monthly plan and yes, the q still works. I just verified that. So at seven am it worked here and here it is now approaching two pm, well one twenty two on my dial over here in Pacific Coast time. So yes, it still works. This was worth it doing this video because it is still active. And we're in a loophole right now. We're in a time warp. We're in a tangent universe where this actually is still available to you out there. If you want to get the subscription, you still get fifty percent off for the time being. This is we're in overtime right now because yesterday was supposed to end, so now is the time. And like I said on the yearly, you're going to get an addition one hundred and twenty dollars savings because it's like getting four months free. It's one hundred and twenty dollars cheaper than doing it thirty dollars a month. You'll get it for two forty for the full year.
Speaker 2: Carry of Florica Homeopathic calcarri of Florica in the twelve seat potency, and you're gonna need a mortar and pestle. Okay, you put like five I don't know how big the pellets are going to be, depending on where you buy them. You put a bunch of pellets in the in the mortar and you grind them up with the pestle. You can add a couple of drops of colloidal silver or water to make a paste. Okay. Then you put the paste on a Q tip or on the tip of a toothbrush, and put the pasty calcarry of florica right on the soft spot in the molar and do that before bed, kind of paint it all around it all right. You know, over the course of the night you'll it'll you'll swallow the rest of it, and that doesn't matter. But that's what I would do every day for twenty one twenty eight days before you go to bed, and see if that moves the needle. Please let me know if that works, because I'm interested. Okay, I've heard from colleagues that it works. I don't have any personal experience with it, but I trust the people who told me about it, so check it out. It might be a hard medicine to find undoubtedly. I Ndorganics dot com will have it.
Speaker 1: Oh and by the way, stay tuned after this, because I am going to play the one if I could find it. I'm pretty sure I can. I think I shared it over on my bit shoot but there's a video that somehow has been hard to find since. But at least it's preserved on my bit shoe channel that I never ever ever post to. But there is this thing called the false placebo theory about tumors that is extremely interesting and we will we will dive into that after this, So stay tuned and remember, let me my, let me drop this down just for a second here and bring us over to over to this all right, So in the description here you'll see lead big farm behind dot com. If you click that and something happens, because I think these things transfer weird, go ahead and just click it right in here where the you see it right there right All of them are green now they used to be blue. I think they change things a lot and rumble. So anyway, that one right there, the big farm behind dot com. Edit, that's my affiliate link. That's the code fifty percent off is still active. Okay, I wouldn't call Brenda today because it's Sunday and she's not gonna answer. But you can say that phone number if you're interested in the Eiffel Health ninety essentials, right all right, and you know how to do all this other stuff. These are just other things for you. And this is the baseline for finding all the stuff that I do. The hot sauce, the book, the creatine, and when you click on here, some other way to get to doctor Peter Glinton. Okay, so just by clicking his picture, you'll go to a site. You click this picture, you go to doctor Manzo's site. You can get to ATB book for fifteen percent off, or you can get the energy iodine. A lot of thyroid issues going on out there with all this radiation and stuff, so that might be something you might want to pick up. There's also tuning forks that I recommend you learn how to use before you get them, because it's an investment. And then this right here, as you're will those products right there are what doctor Manzo designed for as your standard. And you can get a whole food multive item in there, his full vocumic acid, all kinds of stuff, and you'll get five percent off with dB five oki, okie, doak back to where we were. Just bring this back up.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, very good. Gracie from Chicago's back. I told Gracie to come back on Thursday to discuss the next pain issue. I discovered when I moved side to side with my neck. It hurts more on the left side, and that's the side of my bum shoulder. It's very arthritic. Bone on bone. You could say it's probably something to do with my neck pain because it's the same side. I took the recommendation of Jensen on the chat room to see Cairo and get adjusted on the possible frozen atlas. I did that yesterday. It did help someone yesterday, but today it is painful again. So there's a couple of things we can try. Gracie. Interestingly enough, this is the first thing to try. But I would get this in the two hundred CE potency for you. Two hundred c cal carry florica and the potency. I take two pellets morning and evening every day for a week. Two pellets morning and evening every day for a week.
Speaker 1: You know, even though I believe in all of this stuff ahead of time, it took actually using those pellets and have them fix me to become like a true deep believer in them. The homeopathics. Although they all taste the same and they all look the same, they are not the same. Some will work for you if you have your symptoms described correctly to doctor Glennon, because he has thirty five years experience learning how to pair these things. And it's all about retuning the body, as he tells us, And the same thing that doctor Maso does with is our tough body. It's about retuning, getting the energy the information system in your body to flow without obstruction, and it retunes you almost. Hey, man, if we had cimatics, we probably could do it that way too, but they took that from us sometime in the past.
Speaker 2: Come back and tell me what happened. Okay, okay, very good. I'm glad you came back. Blairsville is up. Next timestamp for Blairsville seven minutes and ten seconds. Oh it's Mocha Choka Loca. Ladies and gentlemen, Mocha Choka Loca is in the house. Did you get a chance to find it? With Vitamin C would be best? Thanks a bunch. Why is the OSTEOFX liquid now so thick? Almost like a paste because the manufacturing nonsense. Just add a little water to it, or put some plant minerals in it and shake it up. Use a little skinny spatula to scrape the stuff off the side. Shake it up, shake it, shake it, shake it, and put it all into solution.
Speaker 1: That's funny. I've done that with my s GEO effects because it's so thick. I add the water when I'm almost to the end of it, because I know there's a bunch on the sides and still there's still more doses in there. So I'll add some water for my little five gallon cooler thing. Shake it up, shake it up, shake it up, and then I have a bunch more I mean slightly watered down. But you're you're not You're not losing any of the doses by by taking it that way, by doing it that way. So it's something that I've been doing to It's pretty funny that that's something that he recommended.
Speaker 2: That will happen from time to time based on different you know, manufacturing peculiarities. Okay, the vitamin C that I prefer smokes, I.
Speaker 1: Would go with this one. Since I know of one. Let's go show you the one that I would prefer. All right, So we're gonna use my site this time. I'm gonna click that. Then we're gonna come over here and click this. All right, Now, let's just use our eyeballs. That's the whole food vitamin multivitamin. That's the whole food multi vitamin. Very very good. Okay, whole food see complex. Okay, Now when you slide down here, Vitamin C is not just a support for the immune system. It's a potent anti accident eating in synthesis of collagen carnatine, which is something to take from your bodybuilding and neurotransmitters. It functions in many ways to help maintain overall health, natural versus synthetic care of these on so I can hear myself. While the market is inundated with vitamin C products, many contain synthetic acerbic acid or its deviate or its derivatives, such as calcium sorbate, magnesium sorbate, or sodium asorbate. Contrary to widespread belief, these leabons and your power is often sourced from genetically modified corn sugar. That is true corn sugar and hydrochloric acid. That's how they make it. Cannot replicate the full nutrient spectrum of natural whole food Vitamin C Amla extract as a natural source of vitamin C. Amla, also known as the Indian gooseberry, provides a rich natural source of vitamin C. Its vitamin C concentration is ten to thirty times more than an ordinary orange. Alma is further enriched by flavonoids, tanness, and an array of polyphenolic compounds which amplifies its health benefits and enhances this anti accident in immune support capabilities. Gentle on the stomach. And there's a little video there too. Okay, there you go. I like how they put the videos in there too. That's good. So we you're getting in here, Josie right there. And when you get this particular thing, when it's whole food and it's not stripped with hydrochloric acid, it's not pulling away the copper. So then that means that the the sorbic acid isn't by itself because what it likes to do has an affinity for copper. So as it's passing through you and those super high megadoses like Linus Palling was playing with, it'll strip your copper and give you copper deficient deficiency, So that's not a good thing, right, And if you're concerned about your copper, if your hair is turning white, all that good stuff like minus a little bit in certain spots. Oh, there's the full of a chemic acid right there too.
Speaker 2: Boom.
Speaker 1: Then the core copper, which I also take, is right here. And you're gonna get some beef liver and tumeric to improve the bioavailability. And there's well there should be copper in the beef liver as well as well as the actual the form of copper found in animals and plants asonder, just the formula designed to help replaneish copper while keeping iron and octadavis tress in check. So this, along with the IP six would be very helpful for people to sore joints and other issues because of an over uh concentration of iron in your tissues. Come on, okay, that was fun.
Speaker 2: Right back to this, have it upstairs, so hold on, I'll be right back, because I promised it to you, I'll be right back.
Speaker 1: Do do do do do do do do do do do There you go. This is his recommendation.
Speaker 2: Esther C Plus by Solgar Esther C plus. The company's name is Solgar sol g a R. Can you see that Solgar esther C plus. Okay, that's the one Solgar esther C plus one thousand, All right, get that in full script? Right?
Speaker 1: Oh, that's cool. So if you can get that one a full script, there'll be ten percent off once you remember, that's another way to pay yourself back for the membership too. If you have to get stuff anyway, Oh, you're gonna get a discount.
Speaker 2: Thanks for coming back. Wells is up next time stand for Wells ten minutes and fifteen seconds with the Beatos cleanse. The bee juice is not a Clintons but nonetheless, and the good herbs liver and gallbladder health remove toxins from the liver. If so, would this manifest as a redskin rash with pustules pimples? Well, whenever you develop an.
Speaker 1: Oh and there is a video talking about beet juice that I found on Instagram from doctor glynnon If you search him you'll find all kinds of little short clip videos of him. You might want to check that out. Apparently be juice is like a super juice. I couldn't imagine it tasting very good. Because beats are like locking feet. But you know, it's whatever. If it's good for you, maybe mix it with some cherry juice or.
Speaker 2: Something new symptom. The first thing to consider is what have I done differently, because that's probably what's causing it. So I would curtail the beats youth therapeutic until the skin rash goes away, and then I would start it up again, because that's an indication that you're scrubbing the pot too hard and you're pushing the body a little too hard, and we don't want to do that.
Speaker 1: That's how when you detox hardcore, when your body is trying to get rid of stuff. This happens if you lose weight fast too, because there's a lot of toxin stored in your fat cells, so you can develop skin irritations and stuff like that because that's the last resort for your body to get rid of toxins, so it tries to go out every other direction before it tries to manifest itself as some kind of skin irritation. But it's the toxins coming out of your body.
Speaker 2: So I would stop the beach juice, wait for the skin rash to go away, and then restart the Beat juice and see what happens. I would restart the Beat juice at a lower dose though, I would so if you're taking four ounces a day now, you know, take two when you resume it. Okay, what is the bile composed of? Well, the bile is bile. I'm not exactly sure what the chemical makeup of the bile is, but it's got a lot of enzymes in it, which helped the body to digest fat. So and remember this is not a detoxification per se of the liver. This is stimulating the body to make new liver cells so that the liver can do a better job at what it is supposed to do. One of the things is create bile. That's what the liver does. It makes bile.
Speaker 1: And if you happen to be a drinker, you may have fatty liver too. Doctor Eric Berg he talks about fatty liver too, and how the reason why you lose inches before you lose weight when you're on keto, and it's usually because you're fatty. The fat in your liver is being dissolved prior to you losing fat. And say your love handles or something like that, and that sometimes discourages people, but they just have to stick with it.
Speaker 2: One of the things the liver does. So I think the skin rash, if it's a function of the cleanse that you're doing, you know, the or the therapeutic that you're doing, is an indication that you need to pull back on the therapeutic, let things calm down, and then resume at a lower dose. All right, okay, souse Q's back timestamp for susi Q thirteen minutes on the button. Can we use organic date sugar instead of real sugar? That's fine? Is there a webinar about the spiritual force within our bodies on your website? I don't know. I'd like to learn more. Even God says in his word that we were fearfully and wonderfully made. God knew what he was seeing when he created us. Well, I completely agree. There may be.
Speaker 1: There's a whole talk between him and doctor Monzo that's worth the price of admission by itself. He interviews doctor Monzo in the interviews section. Maybe I can find it for you and just show you where it is. I'll go through a different page though, we'll just jump back into it that way. I don't have to lose my spot, so we'll click on this, open up a new one, and then interviews and it's coool, all right. So now doctor Monso hands on healing right there, they get into the spiritual aspects. And when you talk to when you have seen any of the episodes that I have when Doctor Monzo and doctor Peter Glidden are on together, I think there's two or three of those interviews. You get a lot of information on there, and it's uh man, those two together magic. It's like magic in the room. There's tenpenny, all kinds of people in here. I think, Yeah, there's Mortally Robins right there, the copper guy, right, Doctor Monso references doctor I'm sorry, Mortally Robins often MD meets ND cool. All right, so now you know it's there. That's a great and that's a great talk.
Speaker 2: By the way, webinar on the website. Let me pull the website up.
Speaker 1: Real quick and look, let just get me out a little bit.
Speaker 2: You could learn more about it from reading my book Everybody is Sick and I know why. If you haven't already, I have a couple of chapters on the Vital Force.
Speaker 1: So you will find that book by two different names. The original was the MD Emperor has no Clothes, and then the updated version is Everybody is sick and I know why. The attempt to cure with holistic medicine is banned from Amazon at the moment, so it's not available. It's possible that you could find a use copy somewhere, but when I pulled one up on Amazon, they wanted like hundreds of dollars for it because it's out of print right in that book. I don't know if it was on Amazon. It could have been someplace else because the book was banned from Amazon, and maybe it was eBay.
Speaker 2: Everybody is sick and I know why. It's probably the best place to go right now to assess that information. What's the best icup to use? I see so many on the internet. I get a glass one, not a plastic one. Get a glass one. They're much easier to clean. Is raw coconut butter considered the same as oil in a bottle. Well, it oxidizes less, but still it oxidizes, and if you heat it on a skillet, it's going to oxidize more rapidly.
Speaker 1: So so use butter when you cook. If you're going to have to use anything at all, no oils.
Speaker 2: The only time I recommend anything made from the coconut itself, not the water inside the coconut, but the coconut itself is either eat the coconut or there's a immune stimulating supplement called monolaurin m O N O L A U R E N, which is a derivative of coconut, and I'm okay with that, but I wouldn't use coconut butter. Vietnam's back time stand for Vietnam fifteen thirty five. I'm having pain in my right middle toe met a tarsal joint, okay, hurts when walking or exerting force. I'm also experiencing pain in the right upper sternal joints. I believe they happen at the same time. I don't know if there's any relation. Is there any remedy that's indicated for this. It's interesting that these two things are connected, right.
Speaker 1: That kind of goes into the pathways that doctor Mansou addresses.
Speaker 2: They're probably connected. What you want to do is reference an acupuncture meridian chart and see if there's a meridian that connects those two points, and you know that's probably what's going on here. The right middle toe meta tarsal joint. It hurts when I'm walking or exerting force. So yeah, you can try this. What's interesting, it must be Calcaia florica day for some reason. You can try this. You can also try brionia alba b r y o n i a a l b a alba. Also I spelled that wrong. It's b r y oh and i alba. Two pellas three times a day for five days. If there's no chain switched to the other and look to see if there's an acupunctu Melridian that unites those two points. All right, okay, very good.
Speaker 1: If you have an ATB book, you can do this for your for yourself without having to pay for an acupuncturist too. The ATB book is at first it's a little daunting because it's a big flip book, right, it's got that spiral binding. But it's a practitioner's book. So that's why it's that way. Because you reference from the front of the book. You know what what LPM you're looking for, you find it. And then if it says you need to touch the SHEM and you're like, what's that, you go back and you look for SEM. You find that. You flip to that page, it tells you where the point is. You go back to the LFM and this says touch that, and then they'll say some other point you go. You flip back to that, and then you're then you're in business and you go to go to work on it. Hold it for five minutes and then if there's an additional thing step to it, it'll tell you that and you go on from there. A full restore is probably a good idea too.
Speaker 2: Naples is up. Next timestamp for FLA seventeen thirty five testimonial. Okay, it's testimonial time. Two months ago, my hobby with high blood pressure went all in on the ninety minerals osteo effects selenium in two fas. He did the osteo effects and minerals with freshly squeezed ojan, and he completely eliminated the twelve bad foods. Okay, I'm interested. On May twenty eighth, his blood pressure was one fifty six over ninety two. He was on two meds, dam load of pen and low sartain. Today his blood pressure she was one thirteen over seventy two and completely off all the blood pressure meds. He came off of him gradually over the two months, and he also lost twenty two pounds. I loved my job and we did that all. You know what I'm gonna I'm going to reread this and so I can edit this piece out of this recording, and I'm going to post this testimonial on social media. Okay, So here we go. I'm reading it again. Eighteen minute mark. Okay. Next person up is from Florida high doc testimonial. Okay, we got a testimonial two months ago. My hobby with high blood pressure went all in on the ninety essential nutrients UH selenium and the stuff that you recommended. He did it all three times a day, and he put freshly squeezed orange juice in with the white liquid calcium and the plant to arrive minerals. And he also completely eliminated all twelve bad foods. Okay, So now I want to know what happened. On May twenty eighth, his blood pressure was one fifty six over ninety two. And that's when he was on two meds and lodipen and lo sartan. Okay, so even on the meds, his blood pressure was higher than it should have been. Today, which is August first, so that was all of June and all of July, so eight weeks. His blood pressure is one thirteen over seventy two, and he's completely off all of the blood pressure meds HA, which he weaned off of gradually over two months. And he also lost twenty two pounds. Victory. Thanks for all your great advice. And that's how we do it. Ladies and gentlemen. This was generic information. This was not a private appointment. This was oh, you have high blood pressure, let's do this first, because most of the time this is what causes high blood pressure. It's a simple nutrient efficiency syndrome, and this is what you need to do in order to attempt to cure it, which he succeeded at. Not only that, but he lost twenty two pounds. Now I want you to think this through, ladies and gentlemen in the listening audience. Did the medical doctors that he went to that he was paying medical insurance premiums expensive medical insurance premiums his entire life for Did the medical doctors know what caused the high blood pressure? No? Did the medical doctors know how to manage or how to cure the high blood pressure? No, what did the medical doctors do? They put him on drugs to manage the high blood pressure. Were the drugs working? No, he still had high blood pressure while he was taking two high blood pressure meds. Now, if you're not afraid right now, or if you're not starting to put two and two together and think, son of a gun, the medical doctor doesn't really know anything, and you're just throwing drugs at it. A medical doctor's by and large, unless you're a military field surgeon, or a surgeon practicing surgery when it's absolutely necessary, or an emergency room doctor with traumacare, your medical doctor is just a glorified drug salesman, pharmaceutical salesman or women. All they do is throw drugs at the problem. The drugs are not intended to cure the condition because they don't think that's possible. And what would have happened had this guy not found me followed this advice. Again, this was not in the context of a private appointment. This was just sourcing the information on my website, the point and click. Oh you've got high blood pressure, do this. Oh you've got asthma, do this, Oh you've got eggzema do this? Whatever? All this information lined up at lead big Pharma behind, Leave big Pharma behind dot Com? Right here? Can you read that, leave big Pharma behind dot Com. Let me make this a little bigger just so there's no confusion.
Speaker 1: And it's right in the description of the video with my tag on it for the affiliate link and healthy Wealthy, Wise Capital H capitol W CAPITOLW all squished together no spaces for fifty percent off. This is a loophole window because it was supposed to end yesterday that special but it's still ongoing. And like I said, I just had someone come in at one twenty two pm and it still works because I got the notification showing that it did. So the coupine code still works for now. I would get on it. If you're going to become a member, now's the time because you'll get the discount.
Speaker 2: And now he has normal blood pressure, no mad's and he lost twenty two pounds. Yeah you know what that means. That means now his body is healthy and moving forward. Because his body is healthy and neutrified, he's going to dodge all these metabolic bullets because you do not get high blood pressure because you're getting older, you do not get high blood pressure because you have a bad gene. You do not get high blood pressure because of chemtrails. You get high blood pressure because you have a bad doctor, period, a doctor only trained in the pharmaceutical method, a doctor who has no understanding, no appreciation, no respect, and no experience, quite frankly with properly applied to medical nutrition, which is what I and my colleagues do and what you desperately need to know. Lead big farm behind dot com. Ladies and gentlemen, go there, learn a thing or two and let me help you to learn what to do to support and promote your body's built in God given ability to fix itself for goodness sake. And oh yeah, fire your medical doctor. Now, all right, that's my little commercial. You saw it live here.
Speaker 1: And just to throw in this as well, when people are talking about the things that he recommends, and you know, it will appear to them that hey, this is a little pricey, Well how pricey is it today? Not being good health and be have to pay for doctor's visits and their drugs and all that other stuff through a lifetime and not have anything fixed. So there's that right, And also, if you're getting into this ninety essentials you can become a repper what they call it a distributor through that and actually help other people that you care about, and essentially through what you gain from that, you can basically be paying for your own for you, it'll it'll cancel out what it costs you, and then you'll probably make some too if you're if you're doing what you're doing and making it happen. Right, Okay, that's something that you would talk to Brenda about and you can get you all set up. And Brenda's phone number is in the description as well, but wait till like Tuesday because it's a long weekend.
Speaker 2: Very very good. Yeah, so remember please, I appreciate your kind words. I appreciate your trust more than anything else. Right, you don't know me from Adam, and yet you did it right because it had the ring of truth to it. I'm assuming and you know, please be advised that you know I have an affiliate program that's free for you as a subscriber. It's free, so I will pay you a forty percent commission to turn other people onto my information. Because who doesn't need to know this? I mean even if you, I mean, let's say you're you know, you're well off and you don't need to extra money and you're good, then it's great. Turn other people onto my information. Oh you have high blood pressure. I know a doctor that says you don't need to suffer from that. Here, go to his website. Oh your kid has ex I know our doctor that says he doesn't need to suffer from that. Go to his website. Oh you've got fibromyalgia. I'm sorry to hear that. I know our doctor, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. That's all you need to do. You don't need to become the expert. You don't need to explain the metabolic pathways even though you know them now. All you have to do is point to the expert, and that's how we're going to change the world. All right, Okay, very good, excellent job. I appreciate the testimonial very much. Okay, this is an unknown person timestamp for unknown twenty five twenty Do I need to get the free live chat added before you answer? Just type your question in right here. You click on the ask doctor g A question button. It opens up right what you just typed in. Just type your question in there and leave that box open until I answer. The question. Okay, that's all you need to do. I read the questions as they pop up in my viewing field. Okay, and again we have another question. Why is the osteo so thick? It's because of the manufacturing permutations that happens from time to time. Just add a little bit of water to it or plant drive minerals. Timestamp for Fairfax twenty six thirty. Doc. My four year old sign fractured is Tivya on Monday, but fortunately just required a cast and no surgery. You're setting it. Do you recommend any homeopathic mets to help the healing process? Yeah? So navigate to the member content menu on the website health Recovery Protocols and scroll down to broken Bones.
Speaker 1: We're going to do that right now, so you see how to operate his site. I'm not going to do it from this one though. I have to open up a new so there's the affiliate link. Here's the video you're watching. There's the link. You click that once you're already remember you go click this Health Recovery protocols. Scroll down and broken bones should be a be I guess I'll have to listen to them to see where it's actually at because that's not what it's realisted as. But look at all these rectile dysfunction. You want to fix it or do you like the way it's going for you? Uh, kidney stones? Let me just click this one because this was mine. This was in twenty fifteen, and I wish I had started there, like those little brushes look like little brushes, not they and that's where the stones get caught up in there and then they discharge. But yeah, this was here. And then I just asked him specifically, a is there anything else you would recommend? Since this is, you know, almost ten years old, now, is there anything else? He came across and he's like, yes, get the corn silk. And that was a life changer because I didn't have to go through that horrific pain. Tanitis is right there, and sometimes that's osteoporosis of the skull. So that's something to you probably not want to have vertigo, stomach alts or measles, headaches, hearing loss, hemorrhoids, hepatitis candida. I think that's one of those myths almost in a sense like it's there's a lot more going on there than okay, fractures bones, So that's why it's fractures, bones broken boo, it's in a fractures and scroll down and there you go. There's twenty eight minutes but joints. All right. So that's how you navigate the site. And then if you have more questions about it, you prepare your question for the Q and A that he's going to have, or bring it to my show on Thursdays at eleven am Pacific and ask him. Then all right, all right.
Speaker 2: No, it's actually fractures. Scroll down fractures, broken bones. There's a video about it and a protocol. Okay, there's a video about it and a protocol. So again, it's in the Health Recovery Protocols section fractures dash broken bones. It lines everything up right there for you, okay, and it will work like a miracle. Okay, okay, very good, excellent. I love helping people with trauma stuff.
Speaker 1: Right, especially the autism thing. He has a video on his medical myth busting I believe about autism. And if it's not there, it's somewhere on the site.
Speaker 2: I could have a very successful practice just doing trauma care. Of course, you know, nobody would come to me because insurance doesn't pay for it. So what are you gonna do? Okay, someone is asking about a homeopathy course. Timestamp is twenty seven fifty five. Can you recommend or I can take a course in homeopathy. I took an introductory course many years ago, and I'm looking for something a little more advanced. Thank you, Gary. No, I don't recommend it. I do not recommend you study homeopathy because it is extremely complicated and I've been doing it for thirty five years and I'm just getting the hang of it. And I am not kidding. Unless you are a medical professional and you're going to dedicate yourself towards the practice of homeopathy, then don't do it because you will be misdirected, you'll get piss poor results, and you'll bail. So don't do it.
Speaker 1: Is The reason for that is unfortunately allopathy has creeped into a lot of these schools and they are altering their information to make it less effective.
Speaker 2: It is my advice, and I know that that's probably not what you wanted to hear, but nonetheless, I am the soul of pragmatism and I know what I'm talking about, okay, And regretfully, that's simply the way that it is. I wish it was different, but it's not. Okay, okay the person who okay, we I don't know who this This is again an unknown. This is a question about colonoscopies. Timestam for colonoscopy question is twenty nine minutes and fifteen seconds. What do you think of colonoscopies? Don't do them? And the protophylum you previously recommended for diarrhea cannot be taken routinely. Well, it either works for the diarrhea or it doesn't work for the diarrhea. If it works for the diarrhea, then when the diarrhea goes away, you stop taking it. That you did. You do not take the homeopathic medicines preventively or prophylactically. You only take the homeopathic medicines in the presence of active symptoms. And the medicine either eliminates the symptoms or it does nothing. If it eliminates the symptoms, you stop taking it.
Speaker 1: About the retuning right, if it's in tune, you don't want to add it because there it's not going to do anything. And also if you don't have the correct description of your symptom, or you're being misguided because there's another issue somewhere down the line that's actually this is like a secondary symptom. Then it might not be the right one, and you just got to kind of dial it in with these type of homeopaths.
Speaker 2: Now in the future, if you get another bout of diarrhea, you can try that may or may not work. So homeopathy is not like anything else. It's not like the ninety essential nutrients that you know you have to take on a regular basis. You got to take this, and you got to do this all the time. But we use the homeopathy and the good herbs therapeutically, not for prevention and maintenance. Okay, yeah, so down to colonoscopiece. You want to watch the webinar that I did. It's called get your GI Tracked Back on Track. Get your GI Tracked Back on Track? Okay, do not do a co New York is up? Next time? Stand for New York. Yeah, thirty minutes and fifty seconds. What copper sublem do you recommend for hemorrhoids? Are a few different ones in your store? Thanks for all you do. Yeah, so this one, here's what I recommend.
Speaker 1: And before he recommends his, we're just gonna go back and I'm gonna show you one more time. For those of you just popping in. I see a lot of people moving in and out, so let me show you this again. So you click my site, you go to doctor Manzo's Azure well picture here. You click that. It's BB five for five percent off and core copper is right here. And we already went through discussing what it. You know, I read, I read the description for you already combats persistent fatigue. That's one of the biggest things people complain about, including myself for quite a while. Oh all right, all right.
Speaker 2: It's called hydrosul by Natural Immunogenics. Oops, Natural m you know genics. It's the same company that makes the rgent in twenty three coloidal silver or over hydrosoul. And I would do one teaspoon twice a day, one teaspoon twice a day of copper hydrosol from Natural Imminogenics. Oh, you can also spray it. Get a little spray bottle, you know, like go to Whole Foods or someplace, get a little glass spray bottle, put the copper into that. And in addition to taking it orally, you can spray it right on the hemorrhoids. Okay, excellent question. By the way, it's a brand new product. They just came out with it about nine months ago. I think romeovill is up. Next timestamp for romeovill is thirty two minutes and twenty seconds can be I'm looking at the sources for colon hydro therapy in my area. Should there be any concern with someone battlingly he got getting colonics now just the reverse it will help that condition, I would think not, since the hydro therapy is relevant only to the large intests. And thanks so much for expertise guidance. Yeah, so that's what you do. It would help with the leaky gut situation. You don't need to be concerned about that. It's a very good question, all right, okay, very good. Yeah, we had a lighthouse today and that's I'm okay with that. Every once in a while takes the edge off of yours. Truly a little bit August already. Can you believe it? I find it hard to believe, But nonetheless, here we are. The learning curve continues. Ladies and gentlemen. Remember this is not one and done. This is, you know, an educational experience. And so I am thinking about removing the monthly subscription completely, just not even offering that anymore, and only having the yearly subscription because if I'm not interested in having people just come in for one and done were there are economic concerns here because I have to make a living. But nonetheless I strongly encourage you to become a yearly subscriber because there is an educational process here that is required and this information and the perspective that is required for you to understand. In order to have facility with all of this moving forward, and to understand it, you need to be grounded in the rationale, not just memorized the protocol.
Speaker 1: I've been a member for almost two years and i haven't gone through all the information on this site. There's a lot there, and just going through it once isn't going to retain all of it anyway. So having it as a reference, like a book on the shelf you pull down when you need it, you know what I mean, it's good to have.
Speaker 2: You need to know why we do it, not just what we do. You need to know why we're doing it, and that information is extremely unique and you're not going to learn that anywhere else. Anywhere else. You're not going to learn that anywhere else. There's unless you go to nature Pathic Medical School. And you're not even teaching it at nature Pathic Medical School anymore, so you're not going to learn it anywhere else, which is a sad thing to say out loud, but it's true. And it's not no brag, right like Walter Brennan used to say, no brag, just fact. It's simply the way that it is. So if you haven't already become a yearly subscriber, for goodness sakes, because you need time to absorb this and have it alter your perspective correctly. All right, all right, thanks for ooh. Two more questions popped in while I'm spouting any idea when the microbiome will be in stock again? I do not know. Remember I'm I do not talk to the people at Youngevity. I do not own stock an Youngevity. I don't have anything to do with Youngevity. I don't even like the people that run Youngevity. Some of them I do, so I don't know. I'm a cheerleader for Youngevity because their stuff is extremely effective, and that's the only thing I'm concerned with is what makes people healthy, what works so I wish I knew, but I don't. Lisa's here. Time stamp for Lisa from Ashburn is thirty six minutes. What do you think of all the fear mongering? I read the bird flu. The bird flu has never been proven to exist. The bird flu has never been proven to exist. The bird flu has never been proven to exist. Okay, I'm wondering how people will react this time. What are your thoughts? Well, most people are stupid. Most people are going to believe whatever they say on the evening news. And all that's necessary is for somebody with an MD after their name and a white coat and a stethoscope around your neck to go on TV and say something is so, and then most people who hear that will believe it. So you need to not listen to any of that. You need to listen to me and if you want your mind to expand around these issues.
Speaker 1: I have a feeling he's going to recommend the book virus Mania, and I've looked for that book and I got an archive dot org hit on it. But it's one of those books where you can't just download the PDF and have it. You have to quote unquote barrow with it for an hour at a time. But it's there, and if you feel like reading it in that format, which you have to, like, you know, blow it up really really big in order to read it on a computer screen, it's available there. So it's kind of a pan in the ass when I'm on the elliptical trying to read something like that but on a phone. But if if you have a time to sit at your computer or whatever and read that, that's a good book. But also on my website, on my channel here, look up the words Ballbusters in the search for Rumble and Stefan s T e f A n Lanka. I've got two like seminar type things that he did. They're he's speaking in German, but it's it's dubbed over in English by Steve Falconer from Spacebusters, and he's talking about the history of the fraud of quote unquote virus and it's I'm telling you, al pathy is a eugenics program created straight out of the priest craft itself, and it's not meant to make anybody better. And the lies that they promote are specifically to get you to take other poisons that they're going to give you. And a lot of the reasons why people think they have these unicorn viruses in the first place is because there was an initial poisoning event that occurred either from a previous shot, environmental conditions, you know, like tarting up the food, water and air, or some other thing potentially technological in nature. Right, that's causing people to have or you know, I guess present in symptoms that they can then say well, this is this, and that is that, and this is why you have to take this drug next, or this shot next, or go through this protocol. It's all designed to make you dead. And if you don't believe that, I would just highly recommend you looking into a virologist. He was a virologist, yeah, I think he calls himself a recovering virologist now doctor Stefan Alanka. And there's more than one, more than two videos on my site of his. I repurposed a couple that shows him arguing the fact that HIV aides there's no connection and all this other stuff because there's no there's no virus. And that's from back when that was relevant in the early nineties or late eighties or whatever, when he was discussing it. So there's other videos out there of him, But he is who fanned the flame and provided the information for people like the Baileys and Tom Cowen and all those other people. They got their information, the majority of it from the work of doctor Stephan Laka. So go to the source.
Speaker 2: Then you want to get a copy of this.
Speaker 1: Book, Virus Media Guaranteed, see.
Speaker 2: Called virus Mania. I think that's how you spell the author's names, virus Mania by Torstein and Engelbreck. It will tell you everything you need to know about the bird flu, which will make you unbelievably mad.
Speaker 1: And also you should pair that with Murdered by Injection by Eustace Mullins, a book that doctor Glennon is a very big fan of as well. In addition to I think doctor Monso would also agree that that's a book that everybody must read and use as a survival guide.
Speaker 2: Okay, And if another epidemic does rear its head, just come here, because I'm sourced with a lot of practitioners all around the world who know who are treating these things, and I'll tell you what to do. Okay. If there is an influenza bird flu epidemic, it's not the bird flu because the bird flu virus has never been proven to exist. It's something, but it's not that.
Speaker 1: Okay, and if they don't have the cause, how can the solution be accurate?
Speaker 2: Okay, very good, excellent question. By the way, Lisa, Yeah, no, this one is by Torstein and engel Bract. It's called virus mania. Do I have a copy here somewhere? Oh? Yeah, there it is.
Speaker 1: Oh he knocked over his uh it sound so it's Torsten t r st e N. But you can just look it up under virus MENIU and Klaus Oh.
Speaker 2: Torsten is the guy's first name, by angle Brecked and Conline. K o h n l e i N. Can you see that? K o h n l e i N Torsten Engele Breckt and Klaus con Line. All right.
Speaker 1: Oh, and by the way, they're going to utilize that av and flu thing for another excuse to destroy the food supply. They've been doing that in the UK. They have been just blowing up food production plants here since I don't know, twenty twenty nineteen, just blowing up spontaneously. In the night, right, they had that that big egg production plant that there's like millions upon millions of eggs and that that person the flames. Same thing with poultry plants. And when they start saying, well we have to euthanize all these animals because of the Avian flu, it's not because of the Avian flu. It's because these communists love to starve you to death. And it's in the Talmulet that you can murder people indirectly. And it's okay, So how do you do it indirectly? Well, it even actually names starvation as one of the methods. And why now do you think that anything that has to do with communism Bolshevism seems to always lead to a starvation. Well, there you have it. There it is come, there goes virus Manian.
Speaker 2: Check it out. Okay, very good. Susan Q's back timestamp for SUSIQ two A thirty nine minutes and thirty seconds. Thirty nine minutes and thirty seconds. There is another product called Healthy Gut and Microbiome. I don't know anything about it, Susie, but I appreciate your bringing it to my attention. I will check it out. Okay. Gracie from Chicago is back, okay, forty minutes and five seconds. I've been getting a lot of flare ups of overactive bladder symptoms. I'm on two medications for it. I've tried three different homeopathic remedies. Maybe I should try it again. I'm thinking of even getting a botox treatment. Now I would not do that. It's hard to live like this. I even invested in online classes to treat this problem, which I just started to have a pro lapsed uterus and bladder as well, which doesn't help matters. Even with the pessary part of my organs are protruding out. I'm trying to gamme it and copper again for two months, twice day. I cannot afford a private consultation with you. I gave up drinking coffee and chocolate and wine for three weeks. I might have a slight case of interstitial sostiitis. Okay, so so hold on, here's what I can offer as a potential solution. All right, I'm waiting for my program to load. Whenever you're in a hurry, like you ever notice that when you're in a hurry, like you got to get to the airport, you got to go someplace, and you're late every single time, the people that pull in front of you are like the worst drivers in the world. Notice that, okay, or.
Speaker 1: You hit every goddamn light. Yeah, yep, okay.
Speaker 2: Now, when I'm trying to load this program, you know, in the case of a of a time sensitive presentation, it takes forever to load nonetheless, all right, So there's two homeopathics you can try for this. Now, this would be different than the stuff I recommended for the neck, right, okay. So the first one to try is CPR and the second one is lilium to grind them. There might be only one T in that. Yes, there's only one T l I l I U M to grind them. Lillium tiger lily is the name of that plant. I would do the CP of first in the one M potency, I would take one dose morning and evening every day for seven days. If there's no change at all, then switch to the lilium to grind them, one dose morning and evening every day for seven days. And remember, while you're taking either of these, if anything becomes aggravated, you stop taking it until the aggravation passes, and then you resume taking it at a reduced dose, so which would be one dose once a day instead of one dose twice a day. Now, if the pellets are the size of the pellets in the blue tubes, then the dose is two or three pellets. If the pellets are smaller than that, depending on where you get it, then you take the cap off of the vial, you turn the cap upside down, and you pour the pellets into the vial so that one layer of pellets covers the bottom of the vial. That's one dose. Then you pop those in your mouth, and so that's how you do that. But those are the two homeopathics I would try relative to that. And remember we are of the belief that a frequent urination is a It has a lot to do with degenerate disc disease of the spine. So you probably the intervertebral disk that's in the middle of your back where the nerves exit that go to your bladder. Those discs are skinny, and you would perhaps benefit from an exercise which lengthens your spine, an exercise which decompresses and lengthens your spine.
Speaker 1: I wonder if an upright conversion bench would do that. I've got one of those in the garage. I think we picked up at a garage sale, but I used to use it just hanging upside down when you're only five foot five, you want every you want every centimeter you can get in your height. Right, So.
Speaker 2: Okay, but try these, try these, make sure you get them in these potencies, all right. And I and EAT Organics is one place you can go if you can't find these normally, I and E. Right, let me spell it out for you, I and Organics dot Com.
Speaker 1: All right, if you have a Sprouts by your house, I have been able to find everything that he's recommended for me specifically there, but I think they're all in the C either two hundred and thirty or six. I've never seen the M before, so maybe that's why IAE is where he wants to go. But if it's local, check that out first. If you have a Sprouts, I think they pulled them all out of Whole Foods, and I think he's mentioned that that Bezos has pulled all the homeopathics out of Whole Foods, like the demon that he is. But you can always find them on Amazon and you can find them maybe inbound fold script, but most definitely I would start with Sprouts because I know that I've found all of the ones that I've had that have worked for me that he's recommended right there.
Speaker 2: Okay, best of luck, the UK is in the house. Timestamp for the UK is forty five minutes and thirty five seconds. If overwhelming sensations throughout my body diagnosed as irritable bowel, many other symptoms. Okay, So our recommendation for anything, because it works eighty three percent of the time. I don't care if it's irritable bowel, I don't care. If it's arthritis, I don't care. If it's anxiety, I don't care. If it's high blood pressure, doesn't matter. We do the ninety essential nutrients.
Speaker 1: I think it's eighty six percent of the time, not eighty three, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: Plus the elimination of the twelve bad foods. We do this for ninety days.
Speaker 1: Good does kind of bother.
Speaker 2: Me and like that the whole time. We do that for ninety days. Now, in the case because this is potentially an irritable bowel syndrome, to this, you would add a product called ultimate Microbiome. Ultimate Microbiome, okay, and we do that for ninety days, and we look to see what gets better. Eighty three percent of the time. Everything gets better when you do this. We gave these protocols to ten thousand people with all kinds of complaints and eighty three percent of them recovered. So this is what we do initially. Okay, okay, best of luck. Please come back and let me know what happens.
Speaker 1: Let's see get anything to see on the wrap up, otherwise we'll call this next a good one.
Speaker 2: In Wilmington time stand for Wilmington forty seven. Twenty A while ago, I sent an email about a private question as well as asking about vaccine exemption. I understand you're busy, but we have a lighthouse today. How can I prepare to work with you to get a vaccine exemption from my workplace? Send the email again? Please, I don't know why I missed it. Send it to Bob at Drglidden dot com. Bob, Bob at Drglidden dot com. I'll take care of it today. Okay, I just overlooked it. Okay, doky, okay, very good. Appreciate your trust and your support, ladies and gentlemen. Hope you learned a thing or two I did. I always do. That's interesting how that works. Tell everybody in your world about this because they all need to know it. How about that high blood pressure testimonial. You know what that guy's life would have been like had he not done this, So open your mouth, be bold, be brave, and point. Don't become the expert. Point to the expert. And that's how we're gonna get more people into this arc. All right, Okay, you know who I am, doctor Peter Glidden, your stead fast advocate for nature, prathect medicine, a free medical market, and any therapeutic that's curative. Well, we don't do it that way. We do it this way, Live, long and prosper.
Speaker 1: All right, very good, I'm talking about kidnaw. All right, so real quick, let's go back to the video that you're watching. And again, like I said, if you're on FTG Media, it's in there too. In the description lead big farm behind, click this boom, use healthy, wealthy, Wise, capitalize the first letter of each word and you'll get fifty percent off. It's still active right now. It was supposed to be over yesterday. I came on Special today just to let people know that it's still ongoing. If you want to get in on it, that would be the time, because we don't know if it's going to be tomorrow, Tuesday, or when that coupon will be expired and discontinued. But right now you're getting fifty percent off. So a full year at two forty breaks down to twenty a month. If you do the monthly, it's going to be thirty a month. So you're gonna save an extra one hundred and twenty bucks throughout the whole year if you get the annual. Okay, this is for your sake to take it. Make it cheap as it possibly can be for you. And like I said, the interviews the QNA Archives a Doctor Glinton show, and you start here with the new content, like you said, and he kind of explains how you navigate the site. Health Recovery Protocols is the list of symptoms problems what they call diseases, and his information on how you take care of it. Medical Insight. This one is really good to start with because it tells you told bad foods and it's like it used to be called the medical myth busting for a reason. Right, So I'm gonna jump over here to the very interesting video about the Oh man, you're gonna love this one too. Let me get out of here real quick. Hi, everybody, how you doing? So let me go ahead and jump into my old bit shoot here, give me a second. Here they changed everything around ball bust. Well the bit shoot things a little strange, now, no, that's not what I want can be. How do you get into the videos?
Speaker 2: Really? Oh?
Speaker 1: I have to click? Is that what I gonna do? Is that I was already it? Huh?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Well, I think the last one I posted up here was two months ago. That was the Doctor glennon Doctor Monzo Live Q and A. And then there was one with Doctor Monzo returns after the FDA thug raide on him. That's another one that's on there. And so it goes. But let's see, how do I get to my videos? This is the slow way around with holy crap, I have to do it four read time, three at a time. Oh, the exclusive Doctor Artist, Doctor Kaufman, Doctor Monso and doctor Cowhendeo is on there. Yeah, okay, trying to find it. Just then, don't let me show uh kay? Of click that? No, it doesn't let you working on it. It's on here somewhere oh there, Just cool? All right, it's only six minutes. The fuck theere?
Speaker 2: Do it? Go? This app what? Seriously? Try?
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 2: We go?
Speaker 1: Okay, let's let's watch this real quick, doctor Gooden, Bam, all right, So.
Speaker 2: This is.
Speaker 1: Pancreatic enzymes eliminated tumors. How do you make it big?
Speaker 2: Here's a old fashioned picture of the placenta. It's a remarkable part of the human body. Here's a picture of the placenta immediately after birth. And this is where it gets very very very interesting. Now, if you didn't know that was a placenta, and I told you that that was a cancerous tumor, it would be easy for you to think, oh, yeah, man, it looks like cancer to me. Well, as it turns out, when you do a microscopic examination of the placenta, it even looks more like a malignant cancer cell, especially carcinoma. John Beard, a Scottish embryologist Scotland, in nineteen oh three, made this observation. He observed that under the microscop and even macroscopically just looking at it, cancer cells resemble the pancreas. And not only do they resemble the pancreas anatomically, but also physiologically, because what does the pancreas do I mean, I'm sorry, what does the placenta do? The placenta aggressively attaches to the wall of the uterus, aggressively grows its own blood system, aggressively taps into the blood system of the mother, kind of like a parasitic organism. It's very aggressive and it grows, and nothing stops it. Well, there is one thing that stops it. But the point here is that, interestingly enough, the structure and the function of the placenta mimic the structure and the function of many types of cancer. Now in the human body, the placenta stops growing, stops growing when the baby's pancreas becomes active. Now, remember what's happening in the uterus. Well, the baby's growing, and every couple of days something new forms. Right. Ooh, here's the heart, and oh, here's the small intestine. O. Here's the large intestine. Here's the arm, here's the leg. Here, here's the liver, here's the brain. Here's the eye. Here's the pancreas. Now, right around day fifty three more or less of gestation. Once the pancreas has formed and starts working, the placenta stops growing. Now, John Beard made the observation the assumption. He promoted the notion that there must be something that the pancreas secretes in order to halt the growth of the placenta, there must be something that the pancreas secretes, because that's just too big of a coincidence to overlook. The placenta grows and invades and grows and invades and grows and invades, and then stops, and it stops at exactly the same time that the pancreas starts working. So he took another step and he extracted pancreatic enzymes from animals. Specifically, he extracted two pancreatic enzymes called trypsin and chymo tripsin. So one of the jobs of the pancreas is to make insulin to help regulate blood sugar, and also it generates digestive enzymes to help the body digest, especially protein. Two of these enzymes that Beard focused on were called trips and chymo tripsin. So he extracted these enzymes from animals because these enzymes virtually impossible to synthesize, even in the twenty first century. We can't make these up in the lab. We'll talk about that in a minute. So he injected the pancreatic enzymes into animal tumors and human tumors, and they shrunk. Cancer tumors shrunk. Imagine that. He published his results in the Journal of the American Medical Association, and he also wrote a book about it, called The Enzyme Treatment of Cancer. Shortly after his work was published, it was put aside in favor of chemotherapy. We all know how unbelievably ineffective chemotherapy is. Again, you welcome to your own opinion, but not your own set of facts. So John Beard in the the early nineteen hundreds made a remarkable observation. I mean, this guy was a real scientist. Right. We observe and we think it through, and then we make a postulation, a scientific assumption. Then we attempt to prove it. He did it all the way through. But then, because I believe, of financial interests by the pharmaceutical industry and the chemotherapy juggernaut, this treatment was brushed aside by the winds of history.
Speaker 1: All Right, I don't know if that's still active. It may not be. Maybe it is, I don't know. I forgot to even have that. Well, that was interesting, wasn't not?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: I think we're good here for the most part. I just want to jump in and let everybody know that in fact, the keep on code is still working, so take advantage of it while you can. And since we're here, I'm wrong on that one, and I don't really need that one anymore. So since we're right here, this is a description. You click this for the link Healthy Wealthy Wise, and you're in like Flynn, all right, And let me just go ahead and read something to you from all right, So this is what I wrote here in the telegram. This is twelve gram channel, but it also posts a telegram group which is Ballbusters Studios Telegram. So says doctor Peter Glidden and d fifty percent of Health Recovery Site membership. And then as the link there, Healthy Wealthy buys for fifty percent off. Last thought it was the last day, but it's still ongoing, right So, and I explained that the last least did you get full year subscription to doctor Gluten's Health Revitalizing site for early two forty, which is twenty hours a month when you break it down, or if you go monthly, it's thirty months. So getting the full year saves you an additional one to twenty off the monthly. You can look at it as getting four months free, and after that the monthly will be sixty as it currently stands, and annual will be four eighty, which is still a big difference from sixty, right right, seven to twenty if you did it monthly versus four eighty. Pretty good, right, Many people from our show have already signed up. I've been a member almost two years. I said, over a year. Well, I guess anything ten years is over a year too, right, So, and I still haven't taken in all the videos and information. There's also two additional opportunities per week on his channel to attend his own live Q and a's with never Ship. You get a ten percent off ten percent off anything on full script, and that's linked on this site. As I showed you on the pitch on the site itself, and I said, don't miss the bus. The next one is a great prison bus for condemned souls, destination allopathy. You don't want that one. It's not going any place you want to be. And then there's a video for this, all right, all right, and now let's one last navigation through here. I'm gonna show you each tab, so from here you can also get to all the other sections. But says, there are three ways to access your membership content. Once you're locked in a little bright corner of every page, there's this guy right here and you click that. There's also where you go to access the description account details that would be by clicking that. You can also access your membership of content by clicking any of the items of the menu bar at the top of every page right here, click on an icon in the membership content gallery on this page, and then the first steps watch how to navigate the website video is not above yet. Navigate the medical insight page. Watch videos that interest you. Come to the Q and A sessions with your questions and if you don't Even if you don't have a question, you will learn a lot just by watching doctor glynnon answer questions. And you can also ask your questions into the group because you have a chat there, and since these people are veterans been there longer, there's a growing group there that will be able to answer your questions. Purchase and start the ninety essentials Essential nutrients E eliminate the totelve bad foods, find the list in video that explains why you should avoid them, and the medical Insight section that I showed you. Start taking the upmans. And then there's health courses. All right. If you have been diagnosed with something and are looking for a solution, navigate thing health recovery protocols. That's the list that I showed you. I'll show you you on the menu right here, Health recovery protocols. Click on the ailment that you have been dying in diagnosed with. Watch the videos on that page if any, and read the content. Purchase the products. Let me told bad foods. Start taking the saltments. Come to the Q and A sessions. All right, there you go the reason and solution for a chronic app but the disease epidemic. And then there's down here you see sleep, apne and recovery. I think that one's for you to have. This one is YAI Health Recovery. Oh here's the new here's the baby formula. Guys, check that out. One pine of goat smelk, two tablespoons of maple syrup, one hundred milligrams of tourine, one tablespoon plant arrived minerals, one tablespoon beyond OSCIOFX liquid and that would be your baby formula alternative to the crap that has all that synthetic DHA and whatever the hell it is EJ. But it's not good for you, good for your baby. All the sythetic vitamins and and all that crap. I think. I think baby formula may be deliberate poison to mess up your children. Honestly, for the most part, the ones that like Similac and crap like that, I'm pretty sure that's not advantageous to give that to your child child. I'm gonna have tourine myself on my website too soon. Tourine is gonna go up there, the branching and metio acids and maybe one other product in addition to the creating that's already on there, and then from there I'll be working again on a pre workout. But the tourine has a lot of more or other benefits, all right. So that's the reason why I want to put that out and make it available soon. Had a lot of hot sauce to make last week and a half, So now I'm a little bit more open on my on my schedule and I can get to posting up more sulplements of my own clean sourced knew other adulterants no bs in it. So there you go, all right, and then I guess one last time, we'll also just show you this that you can go hit and need those sites just by clicking versus this time for frie LLC one, you click that and there's fast links to doctor glynnon doctor Manzo for his book and his stuff, and then the azurebel products right there, and then scrolling down further shows you what I'm talking about for what I do. Okay, and of course since this computer is dying, dying, you can always jump out the Patreon. It a good idea commercial, free stuff, exclusive content and then gives go dot com boink is right there, and hey, Badabella, thank you so much. Think so we're getting close. We're not quite halfway, not quite, but we got to get this done so I can build. It's gonna take time to order them and build them. And some of these things because their computer components and I don't even know if it's doing materials or whatever, they fluctuate in market price like meat, right like fish and meat, they go up and down. So hopefully I can get them when it's on the low, and I'll get them all and then i'll get the software I need to make it a good digital editing computer. Digital editing when I say that, a good uh video editing computer that I can also stream like like the Dickens. And we'll have a solid, solid structure moving forward and probably good for the next ten years, which means probably lasts longer than existence the way things are going our existence. All right, So there you go, Thank you so much. I hope you have a wonderful day. And I would love to get into the stuff that I'm thinking about on my mind right now and go on further there, but I think it's just better to do it on Monday or maybe this evening if I get that board. But I got to jump on the elliptical and do all that stuff, and I have to fill five gallon jugs of water, get those back on the rack behind me behind this curtain here, and maybe get a haircut, but not this kind of light. And let's see, I gotta buy some stuff I eat all the don't tell anybody, I've been kind of screwing up my diet and off a lot lately. But you know, they see Claire, the chocolatey Claire ice cream things. They have all the crunching things on the outside. Yeah, so I gotta go get some more of those in the strawberry shortcake once so that yeah, yeah, you know one when a day has been I've been pretty much doubting. So that's not a not not the best protocol for for health and staying away from sugar, but I've been doing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyhow, when you get out of the van that doesn't have any ac in it, and you get into the house and it's nice and cold, and you're just like, yeah, last, the last ingredient there to make you feel better is that that chocolate clar bar. But yeah, you know I'll fix that. Yeah, I know. Right, It's like it's not fair. Why are they so good? Yeah, you know they weren't so good. I wouldn't have a problem. I did go fourteen four months keto once. I mean, for all I know, the parasites are telling me to eat the sugar, or I just don't have impulse control as I grab these stupid things that I know are killing me, and yet I well that one's a different color on that I know are killing me, and yet I still can't stop because it's impulse, right. I got to get the got to get the creatures out of my body. I don't really think there is any, but I'm sure there are, because he says if you live and exist, and especially if you have pets, you've got them. And I've seen some of those freaky videos lately of things coming out of other creatures, and it's it's like worse than a horror movie, like I could see like you know, special effects. You know, this person isn't really getting their head saw it off. But that's and so it's maybe sometimes it still makes you want to turn your head, but it might be easier to watch and actually seen real life stringy little bugs coming out of the back. Let me see if I can find that video for you. Oh my god, Oh, it's on my Instagram somewhere.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 1: I think I shared it because I didn't want the horror to just be shared by me. I wanted to traumatize others. Let's see. I hope I brought it in there. It doesn't appear like it's there, but this thing's weird. You have to like refresh it all the time to see. Now there's more videos there than there was before. That doesn't make any sense. Yeah, I don't see it. I shared it with somebody. Oh you know who it's like I shared it with. I know I shared it with No No. Yeah, see Instagram is messed up. Man's it's not on vanish mode. Let's see if this is one. No, but it doesn't show me on my desktop. All the videos that I have shared on my phone. How does that make sense? I do not know. But they just disappear like they don't want to.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: I'm still scrolling to see if they just appear later. But I'm not saying it. It's too bad because I was really a creepy video. Maybe Niche is the one that shared it with me. Maybe that's why I don't have it.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I shared it with somebody. Let me check one last place, because it's totally worth watching. I shared a bunch of links yesterday that Niche had put out in one of her emails from Patreon. They're all public videos. I figured it would be okay for me to share them, but they're just things to be concerned about going on in the world today. Sorry about that. Squeak squeak, squeak noise. I'm just trying to find wherever we're at here. There's a lot of activity on this group A lot of people saying lots of things. So let's see. I think we're getting closer.
Speaker 2: There would be.
Speaker 1: I think this is the beginning of every hero's say, Umm, nope, that one. Hm, you know, let me click it or not. Yeah, it's it's not it doesn't matter. I cannot find it. But there's a there's a video floating around out there of a very it's a woman's holding a prettimanthis prettimantis over a cup of water, and it says on the screen to stimulate or to excite or to entice the parasite, and then she goes like that with her hand. And then you see the you see the you see the pragmantis on the table with a bunch of little stringy black things on its backside, and they're all wiggling around, and it looks there's so many of them. It's like, how did it have any guts? How does it have anything else inside of it? Because it's a little tiny bug. I mean it's a big bug, but it's you understand, like comparatively to all the stuff that shot out its back end that are still wiggling their way out. It is so disturbing and I don't know what to say. If that isn't a bug, who knows how it's manipulating its thoughts, motions, hormones, activities, all that stuff, right, And she's like pushing it away and then she, like what she like, pulls the bug a little bit further, and so the last one falls out and it's all wiggly. It's that makes me want to detox twenty four. I don't care what, Just get it out of my body. If it's in there, I want. I don't want to look at it. I don't want to see it. Just get it out. But yeah, I think of liver flukes. I think of all these creepers. Oh just imagine if that really is what makes evil good in this world, you know, like, if that's really a component. Because it seems funny that the allopathic profession denies parasites as being an issue at all. Maybe they're all taken over. I think initiations when you have to drink something or eat something. Maybe introducing something to the people too, I don't know. Now there seems like they're doing it with tech, but who knows. You saw it, yeah, dude, it was. It was not a pretty thing. Just because I can, I can associate that to like, Hey, what it's inside of that person, this person, that person, this person. Yeah, not something I want to think about, but it's certainly not something I want to not think about. And let continue to do whatever it's doing. Either, we're done. We're done, see you on Monday.
Speaker 2: Bye.
Speaker 1: And I'm not gonna say I can subscribe because that's silly, but you should totally go on to doctor Peter Glynnon's site, get the membership, get it done. You'll thank me later and I'll see you on that side too, when we when he has his life Q and AS see it