Speaker 1: This is a clip from the After Dark Show with Don Rogers.
Speaker 2: You can access the entire episode now on our website and all podcast platforms. Alzheimer's runs rampant in my family, and that's something I'd like to try to avoid. And one of the things I've found online is that Lion's main has been shown to help bring back some cognitive function, and Althionine is actually the drug that the movie Limitless is based on. So I just started taking both. But do you know of any other ones that help with clearing cognition.
Speaker 1: I've been reading a lot of stuff recently where they're saying, like, Alzheimer's is type three diabetes and they have really miraculous results by putting, you know, people with dementia on a Kido diet and then they miraculously their cognition would return. And that's why they're calling it type three diabetes. And they just want you to cut all the sugar out and all the process crap. And it might be because they're trying to put us in home sooner because you know, they want useful sleeves.
Speaker 2: No, I I completely agree. That's why I didn't say anything. What was the name of the diet?
Speaker 1: There any kind of keto diet where you're cutting out you want to cut out all your processed foods. You want to cut out your bread because that's it's thought i'd like a fade in it, and that's going to destroy your gut. And that's one of the things when if you have diverticulates will tell you to get Yeah, don't eat the bread. And if you're going to eat bread, make sure it's sour dough and it is less harsh on your gut if you slice it and put it in the freezer, because that'll break down some of the stars so you'll be able to digest it a little bit better. And so I don't know if that'll help you with your gut is shoes, but you could try doing that.
Speaker 2: But regular bread, yeah, we've pretty much unless it's one of those cases where it's like crap, nobody has time to cook, we've pretty much switched over to sour dough and it's a lot more gentle on my stomach than the regular. Now, if I could get brown flower sour dough, I don't know if that's the thing, but wheat flower sour dough, But I don't know if you can do that or not.
Speaker 1: But shoot, I don't know if you could do. I started making sour dough like five years ago, and then I didn't because you know, I'm not gonna eat all that bread by myself. And well, but I started to order in the flour from Italy because it didn't have the all the glycopate and everything and the flower.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's that's the one we're not going to touch with a ten foot pool. But we all know it's like a faith that makes you sick. And yeah, uh, there's a question from the audience here, and I'd like to kind of build on it. Have you ever used milkweed and for what benefits?
Speaker 1: No, but I've used jewelweed. That's for poison ivy. Actually, I was pulling my my saves out and I had had ten of them without labels on them. I'm like, what the heck is this, I'm smelling it. I was like, oh, yeah, that's the jewel weeed that I made for poison ivy. Because spring's coming up and people are going to be out in the garden getting poison ivy.
Speaker 2: Mhm. Yeah, I've only had that twice in my life, and the amount of time I've spent in the country. I'm surprised, like I ran through and I think the only time I actually got poison IVY, I had already had open cuts. So that's why I got it is becoming a holy fire, and it was you. So I always get this, Suey, Suey, sue And I should know this because my partner is level two Reichie Mastered Teacher is a significant step. What drew you to these particular lineage or modalities and can you describe a typical section where you weave in the elements like you're singing bulls and grounding techniques.
Speaker 1: Well, I ground myself before I do reiki because I'm also psychic medium and a remote viewers, so they're going to get a little bit extra besides reiki. And I've got my home room crystal gritted and the house separately, and I'll just start out with reiki and there, you know, somebody pops in that they want to see that's okay, you know, And sometimes you're removing things from them because I've seen all kinds of stuff with people having black goo in them in the programs that you have to go in and remove. There's shoot, one time I pulled. It was kind of like an emergency because Ma Maria called me and she said she felt like she was dying. I said, well, can I pull your energy onto my table? And then I did, and she said, wow, I can feel you do that. And then while I'm trying to work on her because her chakras were all off, somebody was trying to pull her whole energy body off my table. Because I know other people just sit there and go down, but I'm so used to have people laying down. That video tape it. And then when I pull your energy body on there, I can check your chakras with pendulum so you can see, and then I go back at the end so you can see. But she'll feel stuffed too. And that time, yeah, I got really angry. Sometimes you have to get angry because things are fighting with you. If you're trying to heal some people from the programs and they don't want them here, they want them miserable. And it really felt like they were trying to kill her that time, because I just screamed, she's mine, and I yanked energy body back then on my table. It's like, how dare you take my friends? You're not taking my friends she's mine, and yes, it's there's been some crazy stuff. And then I'm out here in Iowa because that's tricked in the coming here, and there's a lot of problems with pedophilia out here, and you have shit. I was a sex crimes investigator out in Delaware, but the stuff out here is just so many biological fathers having these little parties and inviting their male friends to come over and have sex with their little kids. Yeah, the boys, daughters and sons. And I've heard that story way too often here, and sometimes I have to be a witness for people. One lady came in for she wanted to do a quantum transfergression and that's when I realized that I can't regress people that are on schizophrenic medication because it keeps them from being able to visualize, you know how you have to visualize because you'll start running through Dolores's thing and it's like can you see a blue car? Can you see a yellow house? Can you see this? Can you get up onto the cloud? And stuff? But I couldn't get her to visualize anything. And then she told me she was taking medicine so she couldn't see stuff. I said, okay, well, since you traveled all the way here, do you want a healing session? And that turned into me being a witness because it went to scanner with Reki and then I didn't see it when I was up at her head, I got over abdomen and I could see her telling her mother that her dad had dune stuff too were you know he had he had raped her and her mother had smacked her in the face and took called her a liar. But I could see him. I knew who her perpetrator was. And then you know, you're kind of that's the hard part where I'm trying to discern is this what this person needs to know or is this going to trigger them and make them worse? And I'm talking to myself, my higher self, and my higher self's like, no, you got to you got to be the witness for her and this is going to help her healing. And I'm like, okay, I said, I can see you talking to your mother and she smacked you in the face when you told her that you were being molested, and she didn't believe your father did it. I said, but I can see him. I know that he did this. And sometimes you know that's all they need is confirmation because when they tried to tell their truth, they were shamed and assaults it again and they couldn't tell their truth. So I have to do that too.
Speaker 2: So that's just my friendly He said, Wow, evil is everywhere. I bet she's seen stuff that has scared her for her life.
Speaker 1: The scariest stuff was actually demons and not getting shot at, because I probably told you that one before. But I remember getting called to a medical complaint. It was at the end of my shift and I had this is one of the last last dress fittings I was getting for my wedding dress to my late husband. And I'm like, I'm gonna get in here and get out because his shop closes at five and I had to get all the way across town in a half an hour, which was going to be hard and rush out or traffic anyway. And I get there and the door's open a couple of inches, so I'm Allen County Police, and you know, I had my gun out and I see this guy face down past passed out on the kitchen floor. It's like, okay, but he's got his arms underneath him like this selling over and it's It's Indian summer the end of September. It was really hot and he was cold and clammy, but the air conditioning was on the house and his pulse was really sketchy, and I took a step back, keeped up my mic. Oh, I got a appractimately thirty four year old black male five eight hundred and fifty some pounds blah blah blah, you know, and telling him about his heart conditioning stuff. And as soon as I let go the mic, I look and the guy standing there with the box cutter, and his eyes were all black, and I'm like, it's not of a bitch, and yeah, no white's in his eyes at all. And I'm kind of counting because I know I can get off three rounds in five seconds and he's going to be trying to slice and dice me because he's only five six seven feet away from me. And then I'm also thinking I've seen demons jump from person to person before, just like that Denzel Washington movie. And I'm praying in my head too, because I'm like, what am I gonna end here? And as I'm praying for Saint Michael to engage because I already told him I was okay, So nobody was coming for me except the ambulance was coming for him, and that could have taken it half an hour. But Mike from the oncoming ships, he just came right out of roll call, comes walking through the door, and the guy dropped the box cutter and his eyes went back to normal. And I was like Jesus Christ, like, how come I see this freaking shit? And it always goes back to normal before you come in the room, because I had another crazy guy years before that, and his eyes did that where he looked like a shark, and I was just like, I told him that was another crazy guy we got from a group home. And then they made me stay there in the er with him, and they ended up putting him in a quiet room and they had plastic safety straps, and like, you gotta be kidding me. This guy's rocking this gurney like four inches off the freaking Florida wheels, and he was like six foot three and two hundred and twenty pounds at least, and he was like eighteen years old and totally crazy, insane, and he's telling me how he's gonna he's gonna rape me and fuck me up the ass this is his thing. I said, you come off that gurney, you're fucking dead because I'm capping your asps. I don't fucking care.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: You're done because everything he said to me just gave me cause to shoot your ass if you come off theirs. And then they put him in regular leather flour point restraints and I got calm. I was like, he needs more Thorisen, and they gave him like four shots till he finally calmed the held down. That guy was crazy. So then when somebody came to relieve me from the awe coming shift, I was like, this guy had the thing rocking and his eyes were black. And then they look in the guys just like you know, because he's said of drugged up at that point, it can't do much of anything, and he's in four points. But yeah, I thought I was going to have to kill that guy because he was pretty scary. I don't like crazy people because they have insane strength and they'll before the six is of you on top of them and they'll just they'll just fling you off like like you're a nat Yeah, and uhh, yeah.
Speaker 2: We had a question from the audience and since we're speaking about demons.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: The question was, what does she know about Annie, Oh and I the demons collectively called reiki. I think it's Japanese thing. I don't know. I'm not familiar, so I don't I can't speak on it.
Speaker 1: I don't know what they're talking about. What is it?
Speaker 2: Oh and I?
Speaker 1: Oh and I have no idea. It must be it must be some religious person, because they'll say reiki is the double.
Speaker 2: During your Holy Fire training, you experienced powerful visions of healing secret Space program individuals on other planets. How have these multi dimensional experienced experiences influenced your current approach to energy and energy work, entergy removal and helping clients access higher realms? Jesus, I write my question, Well.
Speaker 1: You could get back and forth in their timeline, and you can with reiki. You can actually send reiki to your future timeline too, you know, healing to it