Speaker 1: We are now one week away from aw Grand Slam next week at Arthur Ashe Stadium. We are two weeks away from the five year anniversary episode of Dynamite. They are calling it Dynamite five. Tonight felt more like an episode of Collision than it did an episode of Dynamite, and that is not a good thing. First hour of this show tonight sucked. I do not need to see a twenty minute Chris Jericho match on this show. No no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: No no.
Speaker 1: And that is by the way I say that, And this was probably the best I've seen Jericho as far as you know, Jericho.
Speaker 2: Match in a while.
Speaker 1: But we do not need a twenty minute Chris Jericho match on this television show. First hour of this show sucked. The second hour was an improvement. It was definitely better than the first hour, But on the whole, this episode was just completely skippable.
Speaker 2: It's like they mailed it in this week.
Speaker 1: Because they knew that they had two bigger episodes coming up each of the next two weeks. Case in point, one of the things that I was looking forward to seeing if we were actually going to get on this show tonight was the follow up to the challenge last week that was issued by Nigel McGinnis. Nigel McGinnis came out on Dynamite last week and he issued a challenge and it wasn't even just a challenge. He had a contract in hand for a match with Brian Danielson at Arthur Ashe Stadium, because originally we.
Speaker 2: Were supposed to get Brian Danielson defending.
Speaker 1: The AW World Heavyweight Championship against a Darby Allen that got blown to bits when John Moxley told Darby that Brian was incapacitated. He was out of the picture. He was not going to be able to defend the title, so instead we get a number one contenders match next week between Moxley and Darby, only to then find out later in the show that Nigel McGinnis got a thumbs up from Tony Kahn who said, Okay, if Brian can be cleared, then you can wrestle him at Grand Slam.
Speaker 2: The whole thing was completely.
Speaker 1: Silly the way that they got to where they got to, but it was a case of I think Tony Kahan just realizing that he needed some kind of attraction for Grand Slam, which has not sold well, and he said, we're going to do this match on that show. We're going to try to move some tickets. We don't know how much longer Brian has left. It's now or and ever. Let's get the match done. Let's get the match out of the way. Nigel wants it, Brian wants it, so we'll do the match there. That's really what it boiled down to, and the way the whole thing was handled was just very foolish and very rushed. But I was at least hoping that, even though he might not be medically cleared, we would get Brian back on the show this week and have some kind of a face to face between he and Nigel, because there is a history there, and they documented that in a very brief video package, but there's a history there between Brian and Nigel that predates all of the insults, all the ribbing and everything that Nigel has been doing on commentary now for the better part of a year. It goes back even further than that to their Ring of Honor days. And I understand that a lot of the aw audience is probably very well versed when it comes to Ring of Honor history, but not everybody is and even if you are, I would certainly hope that if we're going to get the match, we can at least get one segment involving both of these men face to face in the middle of the ring, where they can cut promos on each other and really build up the importance of this match. Have Nigel get up in the man's face. You know, we heard a little bit in his interview last week that Brian went on to have the kind of career that Nigel thought that he was going to have, that Nigel felt he deserved to have but never did. So why not get them face to face in the ring and do something there, have a contract signing and have Nigel get up in his face and really spill his guts and explain why is it that he hates this man so much? Why is it that he has been spending over a year and insulting him on commentary, calling him brittle, Brian, calling him all of these names. Maybe we could at least get that on the show.
Speaker 2: We didn't.
Speaker 1: Brian Danielson is not only not medically cleared, Brian Danielson was nowhere to be found on this show. And I'm sitting here and I'm wondering because he had the match with Jack Perry.
Speaker 2: It all out, and.
Speaker 1: When the match was over, he got knocked on his ass by Claudio.
Speaker 2: No Sould.
Speaker 1: It looked up at him just with this look of shock on his face, and then John Moxley proceeded to try to smother this man to death, tried to murder him. You have the crowd literally chanting this is murder as he suffocated him with a plastic bag over his face. That's really all that happened to Brian Danielson. So I'm not quite clear on why Brian couldn't show up on this show, other than the obvious that Tony Kahan didn't want him and Moxley to be in the building at the same time. But there's always a way around that, right you could you could shoot the Moxley stuff early in the show and have them leave, or however you want to do it. There's always a way for you to do it and explain things that's not good enough though, you would think that Brian Danielson, I mean something horrible like he got hit by a car, he had a plastic bag put over and said is he fucking brain damage?
Speaker 2: Now, the lack of oxygen.
Speaker 1: Is there brain damage going on here and they're not sure if he's gonna be medically cleared by next week. I mean, this is ridiculous to not even get a segment between these two. And that was my fear because at no point did they promote that Brian Danielson was gonna be on the show tonight, And my fear was, oh, man, you know they're gonna they're gonna leave him off. Really, I mean, there's just such a rich history here between these two and you're not even gonna have a segment. It's always possible they could throw something on Collision over the weekend, but I mean, who the fuckt just Collision relative to Dynamite. Dynamite is the a show. Dynamite is the show where Nigel McGinnis threw the challenge out. Dynamite is the show where they're wrestling next week. If they were going to do something, it should have been on Dynamite tonight, and it wasn't. And that was probably the number one thing I was looking forward to seeing most on this show. Now, again, they didn't promote it, but I was hoping that maybe we would get that and we didn't. And there really is no excuse for that. This whole thing is completely rushed in a way that it really should not have been.
Speaker 2: But here we are.
Speaker 1: This is what happens when you've sold barely five thousand tickets to your big stadium show next week. Meanwhile, John Moxley's crew continues to recavoc with Swerve in the rear view. Hangman Page has now moved on, or I should say, moved back to Double J Jeff Jarrett. This is who Hangman Page is now feuding with that this moment in time, and not even a full month into his AW career. He debuted in the Casino Gauntlet at Wembley Stadium, which was not even a full four weeks ago. But yet here we are, and so early into his run. Already a date has been set for Ricochet with one will Osprey for the International Championship. You know, it was a brief courtship. These two were flirting with each other for months on social media. Will Osprey was just practically begging this man to come to AW. He wanted this man to come so badly. And finally Ricochet he came, he arrived, here he is, and weeks later, now we have a date set these two men are gonna go one on one. That didn't take very long. You're not going to have to wait very long to see it. I'll tell you when and we'll go through the rest of this show as well, which again there was more good than bad in the second hour as compared to the first. But I did not like this episode. I don't want to watch Dynamite. And when it's over, I want to sit here thinking, men, did I just watch Collision or did I just watch Dynamite.
Speaker 2: I want to watch Collision.
Speaker 1: I'll watch Collision because it's very clear at this point as far as the ranking of the shows. You know what show was at the top of the pecking order, what shows in the middle, and what show is bringing up the rear that being Rampage, and from the sounds of it, Rampage may not be around for much longer, which is okay with me. This is your aw Dynamite review. It is Wednesday, September eighteenth, twenty and twenty four. I am the Solemn Monster. Dynamite opened with a shot of John Moxley, Claudio Castignoli, and Marina Shaffir walking through the back Elsewhere in the backstage area, we saw Darby Allen arrive and so with that knowledge in mind, the show actually opened with Chris Jericho going one on one here in the opening contest against Orange Cassidy.
Speaker 2: I know you're no week long for this match.
Speaker 1: This is a match, by the way, that is based off of a four year old storyline. This is a match that was really put together based off of a jacket that was damaged, that was stained, a seven thousand dollars jacket that Chris Jericho was ranting and raving about that was destroyed four years ago on this very program by Orange Cassidy. They circled back around to a four year old angle that frankly sucked even then. In order to set this match up here tonight, great we got a brawl right off the bat, all six men because Mark Briscoe, Kyle o'reiley were out there with Orange Cassidy, Brian Keith and Big Bill were out there with Jericho. Briscoe and O'Reilly took Bill and Keith to ringside while Cassidy and Jericho fought inside. O'Reilly hit a dive onto Bill and Keith. Briscoe entered the ring, he ducked the punch from Jericho and he ended up doing a dive himself out to the floor. So then Jericho tease the dive. Oh, this would be great. But then midway through his sprint, he stopped himself and he turned to face the hard camera and he waved, hi guys. There was a spot a little later on where they fought to ringside. They ended up on the top of a very well placed production crate that was sitting over in the timekeeper's area and Jericho's supplex. Cassidy backwards back supplex through a table, and at that point they cut to picture and picture. Hogan says, this show was missing MJF. The show was missing a lot. Believe me, I've been missing a hell of a lot more than just them JF. So fifteen minutes into this, Jericho applied the walls of Jericho. Cassidy teased tapping, but he got to the ropes. Big Bill then booted aren't Cassidy in the head. The referee did not see it because the referee was or it was Aubrey Edwards. She was focused on Jericho. So Big Bill's on the outside and with his big boot plants it right upside Cassidy's head. So Jericho covered him only got a two count.
Speaker 2: Bill O'Reilly, Bill, O'Reilly fuck.
Speaker 1: Big Bill and Kyle o'reiley.
Speaker 2: Good lord, it's one.
Speaker 1: Of those nights, Big Bill and Kyle O'Reilly. Well, I guess if you e merge them together, they would become Bill o'reiley. They fought at ringside, and I assume they fought to the back because we never saw them again. Cassidy put Jericho down with the diving DDT for a near fall. Cassidy went for an orange punch, he got caught with a code breaker that gave Jericho another near fall, so Cassidy duck the Judas effect hit beach break for another near fall. Brian Keith showed up, jumped up on the apron, Mark Briscoe showed back up, and with the referee distracted by all of this, Jericho tried to hit Cassidy with a roll of what they identified as a role of quarters. I couldn't quite see exactly what it was, but it was a roll of quarters. Cassidy, though avoided the punch, got the role of quarters, used them while at the same time hitting the orange punch, and then he finally got the three count on Jericho. The crowd got into this, and it was probably, as I said at the beginning, the best Jericho match I've seen certainly on TV in quite a while. This did not need twenty minutes. I did not need to see christ Jericho opening the show in a twenty minute match.
Speaker 2: I just don't.
Speaker 1: This did not need to go this long, and let alone to base it off of a dumb four year old angle that I didn't even care about. Then, I'm not really sure what the point of any of this was. They aired comments backstage from last week's show, so this was filmed after the show ended last week. It looked like they were back in the Parking Area parking garage somewhere from the Blackpool Combat Club. Pac said, dah, where have you been. We're the Trios champions and we haven't heard from you since the pay per view. Next week we have a title defense, so it's time to come back to work. Claudia said he's not mad, he's just disappointed. He thought he taught him. Better show up next week and help us defend our trio's titles. Moxley and Marina Shafir. At this point, they walked into camera view. Moxley told it's your choice. You're free to leave. You're not trapped here in this group. But he has a personal responsibility to the greater good, and so Da has to ask himself what kind of man did the BCC teach him to be? We come back live. Alex Marvez is in the back and he catches up with Wheeler Dah who is on his way out.
Speaker 2: Of the arena.
Speaker 1: I was looking at my watch at that point and I said, boy, you know, it's awfully early in the show, and Wheeler yout is already out well at the end of the first hour, I was kind of like Wheeler Youda where I'm like, all right, you know what, I'm just about out of here. So Wheeler yout is about to exit the building and Alex Marvez stops him, And you just said he was very conflicted about everything that's been going on. One thing Brian Danielson taught him is that you don't change who you are just because people around you are changing. He takes pride in carrying the trio's titles and so next week, if they need his help, he will kick who's whoever is put in front of them. He will kick their ass, whoever it is. It doesn't matter again, I'm just tickled by the fact that this man was literally walking out of the building and leaving the show and the show had just started, Like, where is he going? Why did he even come to the show? Why is he even there if he's just gonna leave literally twenty minutes into the show?
Speaker 2: Why ask why?
Speaker 1: Then we go from all this to hook in a squash against j d Inc That's what they called him, jd Inc, who was tatted up from chest to tow. The only part of his body that wasn't tatted up was his face. That's next, he'll get the Mike Tyson face tattoo. But that was the only part of the body that had no ink on it at all. And I know because he got in the ring and he was smiling and he was, you know, he was flexing. And then on the inside of his right bicep is the Undertaker tattoo. He has an Undertaker tattoo, the Undertaker's symbol, remember the symbol that he raised Austin on that time. He has the Undertaker's symbol tattooed on the inside of his arm. I guess it must be very intimidating.
Speaker 2: I guess interesting choice.
Speaker 1: Roderick Strong was on commentary for this because he's next in line next week for a shot at the FTW title, which is still being defended. Why I don't know, but it's still being defended. Hook sup plexed him around and then tapped out Tattoo Man in the Red Rum in about two minutes. We were thirty minutes into this show. We were thirty minutes into this show, and I thought I made a mistake, and I was watching a replay of Rampage from Friday. Alex Marvez was backstage and said that Claudio Pack and Wheeler Yuda had issued an open challenge for the trios titles for Grand Slam next week, and he introduced Isaiah Cassidy and Markquen of Private Parties, saying that it sounded right up their alley. Now, I assume he was referencing New York, which is where they're from. Otherwise, I mean, they're not a trio, so I don't know why that would be up their alley, but we'll assume it was a hometown thing. Cassidy said that if Moxley wants a war, he should let them be their first battle, and he also said that they would find a partner to challenge for the trios titles next week. Being that the show is in their backyard of New York City. Rene was backstage and she was with the Patriarchy as Christian Cage brought up his son, Nick Wayne and said that he will be having a fatal four way match on Rampage with this Friday, involving Rocky Romero, Leo Rush, and Kip Saved. Christian said the match would start Nick's road to glory because he decided. Christian has decided that he and Nick are going to be champion simultaneously, So not that they're going to be tag team champions, but Nick will hold gold and Christian.
Speaker 2: Will hold gold.
Speaker 1: Why will he hold gold because he's got the contract. He's got that open contract that he won in the Casino Gauntlet back at All In, and Christian said that that would not go over well. He looked at Renee and said that would not go over well in the Moxley household because Moxley also wants the aw World Heavyweight Championship, but Moxley does not have the contract for a shot at the title. He does, and Christian noticed that Nick had wandered off in the middle of this, and he saw that he had walked over to confront Kip Sabian, who seems to always be hanging around these guys. So Christian said that he didn't know what Sabian's problem with Nick was because he went over to go confront him and he didn't care that his father died. Christian said that he would put Sabian in the ground right next to his father if he pulled this stunt again. We had Mariah May and Serena deb as tag team partners taking on the team of Yuka Sakazaki and Queen Amanada. So when you wonder why why does Solo Monster feel like he's watching Rampage here or Collision, here's another example of why. This was Yuka's first match on Dynamite since July of twenty twenty one, it's been a while. Amanada got attacked by SERENADEB after her match on Collision last weekend, so all of this has led to and there was a confrontation with Maria and Yuka as well that led to where we are tonight.
Speaker 2: Here in this tag team.
Speaker 1: Match, after a commercial break, Yuka made a hot tag doled out a Northern Lights bomb to Serena stacked Mariah on top with another suit plex. Everybody traded released German supplexes before Sakazaki hit a Merry Go Round hammerlock slam on Serena DEEB. Sakazaki dove onto the pile outside the ring and then she hit her Magical Girl Splash back into the ring and she went for the cover on Serena, but Mariah rolled into the ring and blasted her in the head with her AW Women's World Championship, which resulted in a rare for AW disqualification. After the match, Mariah whipped Yuka with the title a few times and then kissed her on the cheek. Now, there was no official announcement made as far as whether this is going to be the championship match a Grand Slam, if there is going to be a championship match a Grand Slam, so I assume the answer is no. Maybe they're going to save this for uh Wrestle Dream. I mean, you can't do this or Wrestle Dream. You can't do this or wrestl Dream. So maybe this will be the title match, if not next week, maybe on Dynamite five, because the match for Wrestle Dream should be And it kind of dovetailed into this next segment here, because after this they segued into a Mina Shirakawa promo via video package, where Mina said that she hasn't heard from Mariah in months. She was in attendance at Wembley Stadium, she saw her win the Women's Championship, but she hasn't.
Speaker 2: Heard from her.
Speaker 1: Mina said that Mariah has changed, but she still misses her and they've had so many good times together and they can have even more. Mina told us to get ready because Mina is coming. That's the first piece of good news all night. Mina is on her way back. But as far as Mariah and Yuka, you know, honestly, I don't really give a shit. I don't This is this is all building to Mariah and Mina, and that really is the match that has history behind it. That's the match that I would look at and go, Okay, that's the match I'm looking forward to. Mariah and Yuka. I'm sorry, I just don't care. So hopefully they could just knock that match out next week at Grand Slam. I don't really see any reason for them not to, and then they could do Mariah and Mina either at Dynamite five where they could do it at Wrestle Dream next month. Clearly that's gonna be the next big championship defense, like the next big.
Speaker 2: Title defense for Mariah.
Speaker 1: But I just wonder, you know, even post Mina, like what do they have in mind for her? Like, what is what is the plan here for Mariah may going forward? Because it really just felt to me like coming out of Wembley. Okay, they they pretty much figured that Mina was going to be one of her first challengers, if not her first challenger, but like, what's the plan for her after this? Who who does she move on to after this? So anyway, yes, I agree with Tuxedo.
Speaker 2: Mina is the is the.
Speaker 1: Threat to Mariah that Mariah is going to want to extinguish. So unfortunately, we know it's coming, We know that the breakup is coming. We know that Mariah is not going to be so friendly towards Mina. Mina didn't say that she's going to be on the show next week though they weren't promoting her for the.
Speaker 2: Show next week.
Speaker 1: I don't believe, but it doesn't mean that they won't, you know, during the week, I'm sure we'll get more announcements on Collision you know on Saturday. As far as what is going to be taking place at Grand Slam next weekend, they cut to the announcers on stage where ex Caliber explained that even though they were promoting the match for Grand Slam next week, they hit the graphic up Brian Danielson one on one non title with Nigel McGinnis. Right, they are promoting that match for next week, the match would only happen if Danielson was medically cleared by match time. Because he is still not medically cleared to compete. And I will again bring up my point from earlier. Why, Like, I know, Danielson's been beat up all year. They've constantly talked about how he's just generally beaten down. He's gonna need neck surgery before you know the year is over.
Speaker 2: We know this already. You know, he just won the World Championship.
Speaker 1: He had that first defense against Jack Perry, didn't get hurt, but again he got a bag put over his head. I don't I don't understand why why are they so worried that he's not going to be medically cleared by match time? Have they specified a specific injury that is causing this this concern that he may not be able to compete next week in this advertised match.
Speaker 2: He had a fucking bag put over his head.
Speaker 1: So unless he's brain damaged and he has lost, you know, certain functions that he has not yet regained, it's just very silly that he couldn't, you know, at least send it a videotaped promo for God, sir, they're reteaching him how to speak. I don't know, I don't know. Again, he had a bag over his head. He didn't get a fucking anvil dropped on it. So then they tried, because he wasn't there and we didn't get an in ring promo segment with them, they were going to throw it to a video package explaining some of the history between the two men.
Speaker 2: Only they tried to throw.
Speaker 1: Into a video package and it kept restarting, so they tried again and the same thing happened. So then they cut back to the announcers and it's like, well, we're having some technical difficulties, so why don't I just tell you about the history between Brian Danielson and Nigel McGuinness and Tony Shavanni begins to go into the history, but then ex Caliver says, oh, we got the issue resolved, let's try again, so they'd go back to the video and this time it actually worked.
Speaker 2: H my goodness.
Speaker 1: So the video included some Ring of Honor footage from their rohd's current comments from McGinnis, Mark Briscoe, Roderick Strong, Jerry Lynn. Nigel called himself the best wrestler in the world, not Brian Danielson, and that was it.
Speaker 2: That was it. Now we have the match.
Speaker 1: Just like that now, of course, only if Brian is medically cleared, of course, but they're not going to advertise the fucking match unless the guy is medically cleared, so we know it's gonna happen. Very very underwhelming, very very disappointing that they are just going into the match without any serious build.
Speaker 2: Up to it whatsoever.
Speaker 1: I mean, you can't just give us one fucking video and say, well, now you're adequately prepared. Now we're ready for Brian Danielson against Nigel mcginney. And it's not even a matter of like the history of it, like knowing what the history is, like, Okay, we know what the history is, but to not have any sort of interaction between the two, it's just such a waste, such a waste for a match that could have been so much bigger. I'm not saying that Danielson and McGinnis is on the level of what Danielson and Kenny Omega was, or what Danielson was against Osprey for the first time or against the for the first time.
Speaker 2: It's not. It's not.
Speaker 1: And there are a lot of people, frankly, who did not watch wrestling or grow up watching wrestling when Nigel McGinnis was actually active in the rate. They may not even know he is a fucking wrestler. Okay, So it's I'm not gonna make it a bigger deal than it really is to a certain segment of the fan base. It is, and I'm happy for Nigel that he's getting the chance to do this because he hasn't been back in the ring in so long. Right before Wembley, his last match was in twenty eleven, that was the same year that Edge was forced into an early retirement. And when he came back in twenty twenty at the Royal Rumble, they're like, he's been gone for nine years. I'm like, holy shit, nine years, Well, Nigel's been gone even longer. That's a long period of time, but I'm sorry, Like, this is a match I was looking forward to. I thought we were gonna get it last year at Wembley and then Brian unfortunately had the concussion. I think it was a concussion and he wasn't able to make it back in time for that show or else we would have had this at Wembley Stadium last year, I do believe. So now we're finally getting it, and this is the build up too, I mean, what kind of half assed, fucking build up is this. This week's episode is sponsored by Express VPN. If any of you have a dog, then you know what it's like to have to walk the dog. And if you walk your dog, you probably walk them with a leash. Now imagine going online with that Express VPN. It would be like walking your dog in public without a leash. Most of the time, you'll probably be fine, But what if one day your dog wanders off. What if cm punk is walking Larry one day with no leash and Drew McIntyre drives by and dog naps him. Because that's really all that's left in their feud is to have McIntyre dog napped Larry, chain him to the radiator and make them watch Jack Perry Matches. That's what it's like using the Internet with that Express VPS. It would be like being chained to a radiator watching Jack Perry Matches all day long. You don't want that. Nobody wants that. Every time you connect to a network that has no encryption, which really could be anywhere in public, your online data is not secure, which means any hacker on that network can easily access and steal your personal data. They could do it with their eyes closed. It doesn't take much technical know how, especially when you assume they probably do this sort of thing every day. Those same hackers can make up to one thousand dollars per person selling their personal data on the dark web. Scary, isn't it. ExpressVPN stops hackers from stealing your data by creating a secure tunnel between your device and the Internet. What makes ExpressVPN the best VPN is that it's.
Speaker 2: Easy to use.
Speaker 1: Just pull up the app, you click one button, and you're protected. It also works on all of your devices, including phones, laptops, tablets, and smart TVs. There's the reason why ExpressVPN is rated number one by top tech reviewers like cnet and The Verge. You know when I was in Tampa earlier this year for the Royal Rumble at our airbnb. I'm away from home, I made sure that I had my ExpressVPN app on my phone and on my laptop because I wanted that piece of mine knowing that I was protected. I don't just have podcast related files saved on there. I have a lot of personal information.
Speaker 2: Also.
Speaker 1: I do my online banking on there. I needed to know that my devices were safe, and they were. It's a safety issue again. You may be fine without it, but why take the chance. Why put yourself in a situation that you don't want to be in, and when it happens to you, you'll be left kicking yourself that you didn't take that extra step to avoid a catastrophe like that. It's just not worth the risk. Secure your online data today by visiting ExpressVPN dot com slash solo Monster. That's e xp R e s s vpn dot com slash solo Monster, and you can get an extra three months free ExpressVPN dot com slash solo Monster. John Moxley made his entrance through the crowd with Marina Shaffir and Claudio no Pack. Once they got near the barricade, they weren't quite at ringside yet, but once they got near the barricade, they got jumped by Private Party. Claudio worked over Mark Quinn Moxley, roughed up Isaiah Cassidy. Even Marina Shaffer joined in and she was kicking Isaiah's ass. All of a sudden though, because now the rings side brawling around, right, and there's a commotion, and we look up into the.
Speaker 2: Ring and who's in the ring. You won't believe it. You won't believe who was in the ring? Oh my god, it was Commander. Commander.
Speaker 1: Yep, so Commander is in the ring. I guess Private Party found their partner for the trios match next week. He dropped, kicked Claudio off the apron. Then he went for a suicide dive. He got blasted out of mid air by an uppercut. As he sailed through the ropes, he sailed right into an uppercut from Claudio. Alex Abrahontes, for some reason, showed up. He got his ass kicked, They took the microphone away from him. Claudio also, i should say, press slammed Commander over his head and deposited him into the audience. I mean, he really, he just threw them into the crowd. So thanks for coming, commander, I hope. He commanded the people in the second row to clear out of the way before he landed. Moxley then pulled a toolbox out from underneath the ring and he grabbed a hammer, and he said that he could end the career as a private party for what they did just now, but he wasn't going to do that. He said, the private party has been with the company now for five years, and here they are five years later in the exact same spot, which is a shoot. And that's an indictment of Tony Kahan, not a private party, because I guarantee you that if Santana had not left AW and taken a chance on himself as a single, if he was still in AW, if he was still with Ortiz, fucking proud and powerful, would be in the exact same spot five years later. We'd be asking the same question, why are they in the same spot there in five years later, still never tag team.
Speaker 2: Champions, So that's a shoot.
Speaker 1: Moxley said he was going to give them what they have been missing. He was going to give them some friction. He was going to give them an obstacle to overcome. Consider this a gift. And then he proceeded to smash Isaiah Cassidy's hand with the hammer. Because Cassidy was being held by Claudio and Shaffir, he couldn't go anywhere, so he got his hand smashed. Moxley walked back towards the ring because this all happened, they had walked kind.
Speaker 2: Of down the aisle.
Speaker 1: They were right on the side of the stage, so now they're walking back towards the ring and the crowd is channing you sick fuck at Moxley.
Speaker 2: By the way, I guess so much.
Speaker 1: For that trios match next week. I guess Private Party and Commander will not be answering the open challenge of the Blackpool Combat Club after all, Little Anonymous in the chat says who is Commander? Indeed, so Darby Allen ran out. He hit Claudia from behind with his skateboard. Moxley rolled Darby into the ring. Ex Caliber hyped up their match for Grand Slam next week. Darby swung the skateboard at Moxley's head, but he ducked out of the ring. Darby got on the mic and said that he's not the same guy that he was five years ago, and he said that he would run through Moxley and he would become the next aw World champion in his home state at Wresseldry. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that that's not going to have what happened to Ortiz. Ortiz, I believe he Taurus Peck torres Peck number of months ago and he's still out One Fall Wrestling says. The biggest question, who cares about any of this? It's a great question.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Ricochet against the Beast Mortos the expected good match from these two Mortos. Now, I have not seen every match. I'm not watching every match that he's had on Collision. I'm not watching every Ring of Honor match that he's had. But I've seen enough of him, even before he had to change his name from a Black Trus that he's very good, and the matches that I've seen him in he's always been, uh, you know, very you know. He reminds me a lot of Seamus in the way that when I see that Seamus is wrestling on TV, I know that you're I know that I'm always going to get a good to very good match with him, Like He's always just very consistent and reliable in that. Like I just see him, I'm like, all right, we're gonna have We're gonna have like a banger of a match here tonight. Who's he in there against? Right, it almost doesn't even matter. And Morteos is kind of the same way. And this match here was no different. Of course, Ricochet. You know what you're gonna get with Ricochet. Morte's got more offense here also than you would imagine. Rikoshet tried a summersault dive, Mortos caught him in a power bomb position on the way down and then planted him with an Apron power bomb, so it was all Mortos. During the commercial break, he had a massive pop up samo and drop for a two count. Mortos tried a monkey flip, Ricochet sent him to the floor, and they tried the summersault dive spot again. Mortos, though missed catching him a little botch, so he just hoisted him up for a power bomb, only for Rikoshet to turn it into a float over code red. Uh no, no, that is not It is not mil moyerte. You're thinking of mil moyertase from Luca Undergrad. This is not milmoretates. This is a totally different person. Milmourtates was bigger also than black Tors. Back inside the springboard, four fifty hit and Ricochet went up top, but he got cut off by Mortos who joined him on the ropes and Mortos hit an avalanche guerrilla press slam only got a two count out of it. Ricochet picked up his third straight win though with his Vertigo finish fun match and another win for Ricochet, who remains unbeaten so far in singles matches on TV here since he debuted, racking up wins in an attempt to get himself into contention for the international title, and speaking of in the back. Later on, Rene was with Ricochet and they were immediately interrupted by one Will Osprey, the reigning international champion.
Speaker 2: Ricochet.
Speaker 1: Now, before I even get into a Ricochet said, Osprey apologized because Osprey was being kind of a dick to him recently, and Osprey said, like there's always heap between us. I apologized for last week and Rikoschet accepted his apology, and he says he's doing what Osprey told.
Speaker 2: Him to do.
Speaker 1: I'm getting my wins up. Everyone is coming after Rikochet, he says more than he's worried about them. They're more worried about him than they are.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: Ospray and Rikochet then revealed that he got his match from Tony Kahn and it will happen on October second, the five year anniversary episode of Dynamite. He gets his International Championship match against Will Ospray and he said that Osprey might be on another level, but Rikoshet is out of this world. I'll see you real soon, little bro.
Speaker 2: And then he walked off.
Speaker 1: Tony Khan couldn't help himself. He just he couldn't. He just couldn't do it. He just couldn't help himself. Honestly, I have to give him credit. He held out a little bit longer than I thought. I thought maybe he would just fold and two weeks in he would just kind of throw this match out there on TV. But he's gonna wait a couple more weeks and then he'll do it. Then one month, one month, it'll be into his aw run. With three wins under his belt, Ricochet is going to challenge Will Osprey for the International Championship. Now they're doing this on the five year anniversary show. I wish I was gonna be here live for it that night. I won't be that's gonna be a great match. Look, if you enjoyed the will Osprey Pac match at all out, this is gonna be like that, but just ramped up like this will be. This is gonna be an insane match. But it's gonna be that kind of match. And so if you love that, you'll love this. I personally would have held off a little bit longer, but look, I don't mind it. I'm not gonna hate on it. Because let's not forget Brian Danielson when he came to aw Remember what his very first match was. His very first opponent was Kenny Omega. It was on Grand Slam. That was his first match. It wasn't like there was this long drawn out build. They just they put and it was their first Arthur ash Stadium show and that was definitely an attraction. That was a big part of why they sold twenty thousand tickets that year. And they had just an incredible match. It was thirty minutes of greatness, you know, and they went to that time limit draw. My issue with it is that we never got a sequel.
Speaker 2: That was it.
Speaker 1: We never got another singles match between those two and at this rate we might never get another one, So that's my only issue with that. I think that this one here, this needs to be a series of matches. So do the first one on TV, you could do the second one at wrestle Dream, and then maybe run it back for a third time at full gear.
Speaker 2: So that's what I think.
Speaker 1: Could they go to a time limit draw in the first match, as long as it's not sixty minutes, they can. We just had a sixty minute match or fifty nine minutes in change with Osprey and MJF in July.
Speaker 2: We're not going to have that again.
Speaker 1: But if it's like a thirty minute time limit, twenty minute time limit, absolutely it could go to a time limit draw, and then you run it back, you do it again on pay per view, you do it at Wrestledream. So this needs to be a series of matches. I think it will be like Danielson and Omega was one and done. I don't see this being a one in done. But nobody should be surprised by this that Tony Khan is going right into this because this is why Ricochet was signed. Honestly, right, this is the main reason why he was signed, because he wanted to work with will Ospray, will Ospbury wanted to work with him, and Tony Khan, I'm sure is sitting at home, you know, like a kid in his notebook, you know, fantasy booking all the wrestling matches he wants to see. I'm sure Tony Khan was very excited when he realized that Ricochet was not resigning with WWE, because in his mind, he started fantasy booking all these banger matches for him and this one was right at the top of the list. So it wasn't a matter of if, it was a matter of when, and he held out as long as he could. But we're gonna get it. In two weeks. They aired footage from Collision last week of FTR and the Grizzled Young Veterans with the Outrunners making the save after GYV made the postmatch attack. So then we were informed that there's going to be an all star ten man tag Stop me if you've heard this short of thing before. An all star ten man tag team match coming up on Collision this weekend. It's going to be FTR, the Outrunners and Hook taking on Roderick Strong, GYV Rouche and the Beast mortos that will be taking.
Speaker 2: Place on Collision this weekend.
Speaker 1: Of course, ten men tags, twelve man tags, twenty men tags. Get the whole fucking roster in these tags, right. They love doing these matches. At least the outrunners are getting more screen time. I like the outrunners. I want to see them do well, like their vignettes too, shout out on the vignettes. Tony Schavanni was in the ring. He welcomed Hangman Adam Page to the ring, and Shavanni brought up that Page mentioned last week that he would take out anybody who has ever defended Swerve Strickland or had his back page. Knew that it wouldn't just be Strickland who would have to pay the price, but those who protected him from Hangman. And he also took issue with all the fans who cheered for Swerve over him as well.
Speaker 2: He should.
Speaker 1: He did nothing wrong. The people turned on him. All he was doing was eye for an eye. He was defending himself, he was defending his family, and he was getting revenge, which anybody would want to do for somebody who broke into their home and violated them in that way and violated their family in that way. So good on him for taking it out on the fans, because the fans suck. He's one hundred percent right. While he was home suspended for four months, he remembers a loud voice from the commentary desk and Tony Schavanni, I think, suspecting his impending doom, tried to change the subject and he mentioned Jeff Jarrett, and Hangman said that Jarrett.
Speaker 2: Is not the one that I'm talking about. It's you.
Speaker 1: And he said this as he physically backed Shavanni up into the corner. Jeff Jarrett made his entrance, he got attacked by Hangman. Once he got in the ring, they started fighting. The fight spilled outside, Page tossed them back into the ring. He was setting up for a buckshot lariot. One of the security geeks grabbed him by the leg and then several security geeks entered the ring. Jay Lethal sat in him sing Karen Jarrett. They came out and Hangman retreat to the stage, but Jarrett was fired up and he requested a microphone and he said that he'll be damned if he's gonna sit backstage and let Hangman put one finger on Tony Schavani. Jarrett said that there was an entire locker room that wanted to beat the hell I mean, he was very winded as he cut this promo, but you know, I mean he's like he's old, so of course you know it's understandable. But he said, there's an entire locker room that wanted to beat the hell out of Hangman, and Jared said that he is at the front of the line. He promised that if it's the last thing he does in his career, somehow he will kick Hangman's ass. The thing about Jeff Jarrett, he's an old school guy. He knows how to get heat. If he's a heel, which I feel like he has been for the majority of his career, so he knows how to get heat, and he also knows how to cut a great, fiery babyface promo like he's back in his youthful days in Memphis. He's very good at both, and he's good at throwing the punch as well. He's got one of the better work punches in all of wrestling, so he's very good at that, and he got the crowd behind him here in this segment. You know, through his promo, I just have no interest in seeing him. I have no interest in seeing him in the ring wrestling. I just don't Hangman's gonna beat his ass. He's gonna win, just like Chris Jericho. Right, he wrestled Orange Cassidy and he put Cassidy over. Right, It's good to see the old guard putting over the new guard or the newer guard, because that's the way it should be. But when you wonder and you ask yourself the question, why is AW struggling so much? Why does it feel like the product is as cold as it has ever been? Which it is, okay, because you're gonna hear a lot in the next week or so about this media rite steal and hopefully that comes to fruition and their future for the next three or four years will be safe and secure because we need it to be safe and secure. So they have a home and they could focus more on the stuff that they need to be focusing on instead of worrying about where the show is going to air. Once that's locked in, Tony Khan can turn his attention fully to what he needs to which is creative, the creative direction of the shows. Who to push the storylines, the matches that just what can I do to bring people into the fold. What can I do to keep people interested in my product? But you ask yourself the question, why does it feel like the product is so cold right now? Why are the ratings down? Why are they having so many issues with domestic attendance? And this is why you're giving us Chris Jericho against Orange Cassidy. Why nobody cares Hangman Page against Jeff Jarreed. Jarrett may go out there and surprise a lot of people, and it may actually end up being a fun man, but why are we doing Hangman Page against Jeff Jarrett? And we wonder why people aren't tuning in in droves. They're tuning out in droves. Oh gee, you mean Hangman Page and Jeff Jarrett is now drawing in the eyeballs that this company needs. This is one of the many issues they have. It's a perfectly serviceable match, but it's not a match that a lot of people want to see. If it was a match that a lot of people wanted to see, the people would be tuning in to see the match. This is why this is one example of why they closed the show with the trios match, pitying will Ospray, Kyle Fletcher and Kenoski Takeshka representing the Kallus family against the Young Bucks and Kazushka.
Speaker 2: Okada.
Speaker 1: Takesha would not even give Osprey the time of day here at the beginning of this match. He does not like this man. Osprey, Fletcher and Takesha. They stereo dives out onto all three members of the elite. Leading into the picture and picture break. Okada knocked one of his partners off the apron mistakenly, and he got isolated by his opponents, who hit him with a triple dropkick that led to a near fall. The Bucks returned and threw double super kicks at all three opponents. Takesha shrug theF shrugged this off, and then put the Bucks down with a double clothesline. Okada immediately though, put Takeshta down with a dropkick. The Bucks went for the BTE trigger on Takeshta, who avoided it, and suit plugs both Bucks simultaneously. Takesha then made a hot tag to Ospray. Ospray shoved Matt Jackson out of the way and stuffed Osprey's or.
Speaker 2: Okada stuffed his attempt at an oscutter.
Speaker 1: The Bucks hit a double superkick, then on Will Takesha stuffed a rain Maker attempt and hit a blue thunderbomb on Okata, who rolled out and then.
Speaker 2: Takesha dove out onto him on the floor.
Speaker 1: That was the biggest thing that happened in between the two of them. In the ring, Fletcher avoided the Tony Kahn driver and hit a jumping tombstone on Matt Jackson had the pin until Nick broke it up. Osprey took out Nick with a hidden blade. Fletcher and Osprey then partnered up to hit the old Aussie Open Corey Allis finish, and Kyle Fletcher pinned Matt Jackson to win it fourteen callous about twenty minutes in See now, this is a match that you will not get any complaints out of me that it goes twenty minutes. The Jericho match at the beginning that did not need to be twenty minutes, but this was twenty minutes of good stuff all around here from these six. Again, not too much given away here in the way of Okata and Takeshka. They did have limited interaction, but you want to save the majority of it for the eventual Continental title match that should be anyway, the Wrestle Dream Match and We had the logical finish here, which was the Young Bucks heading into their tag team title defense getting pinned. One half of the Bucks getting pinned here in this trios match by Kyle Fletcher, no less, who really needed this win? Kyle Fletcher, This was the biggest win of his aw career so far. You know, he got a win in the main event on Dynamite and pinned one half of the tag team champions. That's easily the biggest win he has secured yet. I also, I saw them use that Corey Allis finish and it made me think of Mark Davis, and it's got me wondering if maybe he's going to be back one of these weeks. We haven't seen Mark David. You know, Ossie Open has not been a thing in almost a year. Mark Davis has not wrestled the match I think now if I'm remembering the injury, he broke his wrist, and I don't know if he's been out with the wrist injury or if he had recovered from that and then got hurt again. I don't remember, but last match he wrestled was October of last year, and he's sort of been forgotten about. Kyle Fletcher has been given a singles push, and he had the TV title and Ring of Honor for a while. I believe it was the TV title, So I wonder if that was a little hint maybe that Davis is potentially going to be coming back soon. But that was Dynamite. The finish made sense as far as the rest of the show. I mean, this was their final push here on Dynamite for next week's Grand Slam show. It left a lot to be desired, a lot to be desired, and it was a much better second hour than the first hour. Like I said, the first hour sucked. I thought the first hour was just it just it was no good. It just wasn't good this entire show. As even though the second hour was better, this entire show just felt like it never got out of first gear. You know, we got full gear in November. This never got out of first gear. And that's that's what this show felt like tonight. It felt very much mailed in. But the biggest disappointment to me is the lack of them doing anything with Nigel McGinnis and Brian Danielson.
Speaker 2: I don't know that this.
Speaker 1: Is going to be a multi match program between these two This could very well be one and done between Brian and Nigel. And if this is really all there is going into the match, what a fucking waste, What a fucking waste of a feud. Seriously, that to me was the biggest disappointment of this entire show. I don't know what else to say about it. Now, Grand Slam next week. This is what the lineup looks like. We've got Pac, Claudio and Wheeler you to defending the aw tag team titles in an open challenge. Clearly it's not going to be Private Party and Commander, so who it's going to be we don't know. Hook is going to defend the FTW title Who Cares against Roderick Strong. We have the Young Bucks defending the tag team titles against will Ospray and Kyle Fletcher. They're not going to win the tag team titles. And I see this probably leading to a big angle at the end of the match where we formally might have Osprey kind of excommunicated. Even though he's technically not part of the Kallus family, he's still friendly with them. But this might be finally where Callous kind of cashes in his chips and says, you know, fuck this guy, and maybe they all turn on him, including Kyle. Maybe Kyle Fletcher turns on Will Ospray and we get Mark Davis back. So Ostie Open is going to be reunited anyway.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just it feels to me like there's going to be some big angle that comes out of this when they lose. But the Bucks are going to retain Darby Allen is putting his World Championship opportunity against John Moxley. I think John Moxley is going to win it. I personally would rather see Darby because I feel cheated out of that Brian and Darby Mash. I was looking forward to that magic Grand Slam, and now it feels like we may not get it. I just I mean, how is John Moxley not going to win this? I mean he's in the middle of one of the big angles right now, right, it's the big angle in this company. What's going on with the BCC, Where's it going Who's going to join? How does Moxley now win this match?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Unless we have some kind of a non finish that leads to a three way match in Tacoma, how does he not win this match? So?
Speaker 2: I think Moxley is going to go.
Speaker 1: Over there, and then Brian Danielson against Nigel McGinnis. Now, again the stipulation is that if he is medically cleared, he'll be medically cleared and we'll get Brian and we'll get Nigel, and Brian is the aw world champion. Brian should not be losing.
Speaker 2: To Nigel McGinnis.
Speaker 1: Brian has said the next match he loses, that's it for his full time career. Now is that only title defenses? Do non title matches not count? He can't lose this match, So either he wins straight up or there's some kind of fuck finish and we don't get a clear cut winner. But the match is going to happen, and I'm excited for it, but I wish I was even more excited had Tony Kahan book this the correct way, which he did not, And that sucks because you really only get one shot at this and it just feels so rushed and so incomplete that, you know, as much as I'm looking forward.
Speaker 2: To the match, I'm still left disappointed.
Speaker 1: Here's a Twitter poll, what did you think of Dynamite four September eighteenth. That's not a good score forty percent of you have given this show a thumbs up, sixty percent of you, roughly sixty percent have given this show a thumbs down. And you know what, I think it's a deserved score. I did not like the show tonight, but yeah, this is not a good score for Dynamite ton I go ahead and vote at Solo Monster on x's my handle. That is where you can go to vote, as you can every single week if you want to know where those polls are posted. If you didn't know, now you know. All right, let's get into your superchats. Here we are currently he's sitting at three hundred lights.
Speaker 2: My goodness, that is not good either man.
Speaker 1: This is just a bad night all around. Thanks Tony, thanks a lot. All right, let's get into your super chats. Let's see what you got here. Don't forget Christian is floating around with his title shot to cash in.
Speaker 2: That is true.
Speaker 1: Christian still has that championship match whatever he feels like cashing in on it. David Fearing starting us out here. Actually, there was one I believe that came.
Speaker 2: In before.
Speaker 1: I went line, and I believe it was Jerome's Let me hit Jerome first. Jerome Eugenio do I think Ricochet versus a Osprey will end in a time limit draw I talked about that before. I think there's definitely a chance if we're talking like a twenty minute, twenty ish minute time limit, yeah, because then that would just lead directly into the rematch they.
Speaker 2: Could do on the pay per view.
Speaker 1: But David, theoring breaking in our new fifteen dollars Superchat. When I saw that you added this one, I was thinking to myself, I gotta find out what this is. Love that you're keeping things fresh on the super chats, my friend, keep up the good work. Well, thank you, David, Thank you as always for the support.
Speaker 2: Jeremy Rose.
Speaker 1: You take Swerve and mjf off the show and this is what you get. Absolute trash, the same guys over and over, no compelling stories, no reason to watch. Unfortunately, you know what, Jeremy's not wrong. There really is nothing. There really is nothing compelling at this time as far as that one big feud, that one big man, that one big storyline. We'll see where the Moxley one goes. We're still in the early stages of whatever this story is going to be, and we have not seen Brian since all out. But Yeah, they're really missing that, at least that one big thing right now. And it's not even just Swerve an MJF. It's Swerve, it's MJF, it's Kenny Omega, all the people who were already missing, you know. I mean, there's a lot of names missing, but it takes more than just names. Even if Swerve was on the show tonight, would the show really have been that much better? No?
Speaker 2: Probably not. MJF wasn't going to save this show? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: Devin from New Jersey can solo spin a B ball on his finger? And if so, what would be the do'no amount? So we could see, I don't have a basketball, so it doesn't matter. I can, but I don't currently own one, So the answer is no.
Speaker 2: S ru call me weird, weird, call me weird.
Speaker 1: But I want to put Yuka Sakazaki in my pocket. She is a tiny woman, isn't she. She is a very tiny woman with a very funny voice, and apparently she's gonna be challenging for the women's World Championship. So all right, there you go, Tuxedo t Servo, thank you for the twelve again. Brandon Proctor, Bill O'Reilly Ted Cruz for a tag.
Speaker 2: Team be the booker.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what circle of fucking hell did you pull that from? Kagis with the fifty again Coggies. Was is at the show tonight. Danny said, what a nice gift. This show was sound off as the gift that keeps on giving again. Happy birthday, hey brother fire Panda. Yes, you got to check the pinned message. You gotta pay attention. That's the new one.
Speaker 2: We've got.
Speaker 1: Levi Latova, glad to finally be a part of your channel. Been watching for a while now best choice for TNT with JD two. Take care, Hey Levi, thank you man. We had a great show last night too, if you missed the Tuesday Night Titans, but thank you for popping your head out here. Always get the Alurkers every now and then they finally speak up, so I know they're there, Oz and glorious as I enjoyed the show. Tony Kahan is booking almost exclusively for the Sick Ohs and trying to give everyone screen time right now. Ratings be damned, Ratings be damned. Indeed, you got that right also, Tony Kahn, he says, if you're watching, I need a break from Orange Cassidy. Seeing him every single week doing the same thing for five years straight has gotten stale. Well, you don't say you mean to tell me that you weren't impressed that Tony Kahn went back in time and dug up some shitty story from four years ago to resurrect for a fucking match here on his television show.
Speaker 2: That didn't put a little uh, a.
Speaker 1: Little tingle in your loins, didn't get you excited. A says I love Danielson, but this family guy that's always on the edge of death and or paralysis and or retirement thing is tiresome, especially as a top guy. Well, you won't have to worry about it for much longer because he's gonna lose soon, and when he does, he will go away. I'll go away for a while. Esrus says Danielson versus McGinnis should be postponed until Wressel dream.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 1: After seeing what Tony did, I fucking wish that he would. Unfortunately that's not gonna happen. Chris Mike Sel, what's your favorite Jeff Party, swanton bomb, given or moment? Probably the night that he won the championship doubles I'd love to see Hogg come to Daily's place here in Jacksonville.
Speaker 2: It really is a great venue for wrestler. Yeah, it really is. It really is.
Speaker 1: Get that nice sunset in the background. Hey, you never know, gritty grizzy Hog Chicago was great. Wish I could have met you, Brov see you in January. And how do I how do I do the learning tree?
Speaker 2: Super Child?
Speaker 1: The learning tree? The learning tree is the twelve dollars drop. So when you donate a certain amount and you'll see the special amounts, and it could be any amount you want, but the special amounts are listed under the description under the video. That one is the twelve dollars one. Yeah, fire Panda. That sounds like a glitch on your end. I would get on desktop if I were you. It's probably a phone issue. And then of course Ufman with the fifteen that he just dropped, which is our brand new Oneffman again, thank you, and there you go, just like that, Chris Mike Sell. Any chance for Hog having a West Coast show, It could happen at some point. I don't know if I would be there, but yeah, there's definitely a chance of it. There's a lot of discussions going on about different places.
Speaker 2: So the best thing I could tell you is stay tuned.
Speaker 1: Jeremy Rose, great job solo. I just want to say thanks despite the shit show that aw produced. Very welcome Jeremy, and thank you for the fifteen bucks. You are quite welcome, Sir Bony. What's been going on with Rikishi? I get being a loving father, but his Jimmy tweet made me nervous. Yeah, I have no idea. Apparently Jimmy is fine. I have no idea what Rikkeishi is tweeting. I don't follow him on Twitter.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to comment on it because right now it's a non story. Hopefully it stays that way. Hbkac eighty three. Do we get a Reggie from Seattle appearance at the Royal rumble? A Reggie from Seattle appearance at the Royal rum Am I missing something here?
Speaker 2: Clue me in? Ed Swoggle.
Speaker 1: Shout out to ed Swoggle, he's been a Channel member for twenty months. Yeah, the Aliens were saying this Dynamite sucks.
Speaker 2: I think so.
Speaker 1: I think they were so offended by this show tonight that they felt that they had to chime in. Good to see Uncle Saudi joining us here Pisco ninety five. Hey, Solo, not aw related, but how would you feel about Kevin Owens and Randy Orton turning heel on Cody leading to a triple threat match at Wargames. I like my other idea better because I feel like time is not on their side to properly book Bloodline versus Bloodline of war Games this year. The idea that I actually talked about this on TNT last night. What I think might be more realistic is Roman Cody, Orton, and Owens, and it would be interesting how they can convince Orton and Owens the team with Roman raids. But that's the Wargames team on the babyface side, they take on Solo's bloodline. You shoot the angle in that match where Owens and or Randy Orton turn on Cody. That could be where Orton drops Cody with the RKO, or maybe they walk out on him in the match. Whatever angle it is that you're gonna shoot, you shoot it in the Wargames match.
Speaker 2: I like that idea.
Speaker 1: If they're not gonna go Bloodline versus Bloodline, that to me seems like the likeliest scenario for a wargames match Roman, Cody Orton and Owens on one side. That could be your team right there against Tomatonga Tonglo with Jacob Fatu and Solo Soco four on four and that works. Oz Glorious says better boss J Peterman or Krueger. I'm a mister Krueger, Guy J.
Speaker 2: Peterman.
Speaker 1: I just feel like he would have been a very annoying boss. Bfman Entertainment says, Mets won ten I saw that. Yeah, sweep the Nats. Next up four game series against Phil Let's glow Mets for Grimace. That's right. Fuck the fanatic. So bass Beer says, I'm also having superchat issues tonight. Well that you know what, that's got to be a YouTube thing. Clearly YouTube is on the fritz. But again just a word of a word of warning if anybody ever has any issues like that sending a super chat, it's not going through if you're doing it on your phone, I would if you can, and you could try it on your desktop, or if it's not working on desktop, you can try it on your phone. It happens sometimes it's a YouTube thing. I don't know why, but sometimes it'll work on one platform and not the other makes no sense to me, but that's what people tell me. Sometimes it works on one but not the other. Anthony, what's going on? Anthony? Thank you for the three bucks. Will you be going to Grand Slam next week solo? I've been invited. I could get tickets from someone if I wanted, but.
Speaker 2: No, I will be here.
Speaker 1: I will be here covering it so I can go live when the show is over and be here on YouTube with all of you. Phil Dog, did Athena piss off the higher ups in AW? I feel like she is being wasted on Ring of Honor. Brother, you're preaching to the choir here, man. I've talked about a theened to the point where I don't mention her anymore because I got tired here and myself talk about her, you know, being trapped in Ring of Honor. She is now, by the way, set the record, the all time record in Ring of Honor history for the longest reigning champion of any kind in roh. And I'm like, I hear this the other day, and I'm like, Okay, well that's cool at all, But that also is a sign that maybe she really shouldn't be in Ring of Honor anymore. Maybe it's time to elevate her to the AW level, don't you think. Don't you think it's time for her to get back on AW TV, because I think so. Evidently Tony Kahn does not. It's ridiculous. It's like she's she's being hidden away on that show. The thing that always puzzled me was that we would get other Ring of Honor champions freely appearing on AW television. And you could literally you can count on one hand and still have probably three or four fingers left over the number of times that Athena has been on AW programming in the last two years. Usually it's around the owen Hart Tournament. So I think she was in the tournament last year. I don't know if she was in it this year. It just it just boggles my mind. I don't understand it. I really don't. Gritty Gizzy or Gritty Grizzy.
Speaker 2: Now Gizzy.
Speaker 1: Says it only gives him the nine ninety nine or nineteen ninety nine option. Yeah, well, we just we just talked about YouTube being uto, YouTube gonna YouTube. Unfortunately, hbk C eighty three says, whoops, Ricky from Seattle. See that's why I was confused. He said, Reggie, I'm like, who the fuck is Reggie Ricky from Seattle?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know. Left to wait and see. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Justin g just came in with a five. No love for Wayne's World. Wayne's World. It's awesome, It's excellent. Now you're taking me back, man, I haven't seen Wayne's World since probably the first time I saw Wayne's World. Now we get Wayne's World on aw television. It's Nick Wayne doing a fucking Wayne's World off the ropes Wayne's World Party time excellent. You know, I can't listen to Bohemian Rhapsody and not think of Wayn's World. World Like Wayne's World ruined that song for me.
Speaker 2: I can't. I just can't.
Speaker 1: I can't listen to that song and not think of Wayne's World.
Speaker 2: Ozen glorious.
Speaker 1: Did you see Mariah May's post with Mina with the old photos of them posing together?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 1: How many bookmarks is that post up to by? Now it's gotta be in the thousands, I would think, right, Gritty Grizzy almost to four hundred four are I haven't checked. I haven't checked to see where we are here on the lights front. We are two likes away from four hundred, We're three ninety eight. Three ninety nine really turned it around so long? Yes, Rue, what did you think is the worst entrance theme ever?
Speaker 2: For me? It's the American Males.
Speaker 1: Y Oh my god, There's so many to choose from the worst entrance song ever. I mean, look, we got Deaf Rebel right now, so take your pick. There's so many generic themes right now. God, the worst, the worst theme song ever?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what we might have to go with bre mode. We might have to go with bre mode. This go ninety five. How would you book Julia in NXT? Would you give her the belt immediately or build her until her moment comes? Also thoughts on cmpunk being the guest referee for Trick versus Ethan Page. Thank you for the new super chat. Thank you for dropping the new super Chat. I think that Punk being the referee is exactly what I expected him to do. I think it makes it a hell of a lot more likely that Trick Williams is gonna win back the NXT Championship, which I kind of figured he was anyway.
Speaker 2: As far as.
Speaker 1: Juliet, Honestly, I was watching that last night, that segment with Roxanne and Punk and then Julia came out, and I'm starting to I'm starting to think that Julia is gonna win the championship, but it might not be on that first c W show. And if it were me, I would find a way for Roxanne to win and drag it at at least to a second match, because I think everybody is going into this show just assuming that Julia is gonna kill her and win the championship. But what if what if Roxanne found away? What if Roxanne Perez found a way? Uh, Devin from New Jersey? Why doesn't the sound off belt spin? Because no championship belt should ever spin, That's why. And bass Beers Santino should have won the chamber. I was one of those people in that in that moment who thought the same thing, like, man, he's got just give.
Speaker 2: Him the win.
Speaker 1: Here. He wasn't even supposed to be in that match, right, he was replacing someone who was hurt.
Speaker 2: Was it Randy?
Speaker 1: Somebody was hurt? What year was that? That was twenty twelve, right, I think that was twenty twelve. Hey, look it's perk angle Ozen Glorias says Mina over Julia. Now come on, now there's plenty of Joshi to go around, all right. We don't need to start ranking. We can enjoy them all. Fire Panda says, you want a beautiful masterpiece like the sound Off title to spin, it's sacrilege.
Speaker 2: Like I just.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't have accepted it. If it was gifted to me, I would have said take it back. Or I actually I wouldn't have done that. I would have just taken out the spin mechanism. I would have ripped it out with my bare hands. Belts are not made to spin. You want to buy fucking rims on your tires that spin, be my guest, Belts should not spin. All right, Well, we did ultimately hit our goal. Here for be the booker. We are now at four hundred and fifteen legs, which is what I like to see. So thank you for helping us hit the goal. And with that, let's go ahead and get into it. It is time to be the booker, ladies.
Speaker 2: Booker. Is now time to be the booker.
Speaker 1: It is time to be the booker. Yes, right, cover up Jericho's face. He's got Kofi Kingston chest. I just noticed that it looks like his chest is caved in. All right, Tag Team Be the Booker.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Over the past two streams, we've actually had four rounds of Be the Booker. But this should be this should be it right here, and we're gonna try to make it a good one and make it count first time. We're gonna begin with the Twin Towers, the team with the Big Boss Men and Akeem Twin Tower is gonna be taken on the fabulous rouge O Brothers. It's an eighties installment of Tag Team Be the Booker, which is right up my alley, the All American Boys.
Speaker 2: Look at these two.
Speaker 1: All American boys right here, Jacques and Raymond Rougeau. Oh man, I feel like I've been teleported back in time. Women's be the book We begin with Lana. Happy Lana Day, everybody. I already know the outcome.
Speaker 2: Before we've even completed the round.
Speaker 1: Lana gonna go one on one in a Oh, for fuck's sake, we land on fatal four way. I had my finger on the button. I was my finger was right on the button. I was ready to buzz this thing out of here. And we land on fatal four way, which means Lana is going to be in a four way here we have to choose three other opponents. Now, I thought that was going to be the end of it. We might be able to salvage this, though, if we if we have three really good yeah, if we have three really good picks here, we could salvage this. Mhm. Zia Lee is uh first up. So we've got Lana and we've got Zia Lee. And then from there we go to oh boy, Tessa Blanchard, Zia Lee, Tessa Blancher.
Speaker 2: Oh you know what this is? This is unbelievable.
Speaker 1: This is the worst match in the history of women's being a booker. Lana, Alicia Fox, Zia Lee, and Tessa Blanchard. Better keep Alicia Fox away from Tesla blancherd. Alicia Fox will fucking beat the shit out of her. Tesla Blancher is gonna say the wrong thing to Alicia Fox, and Tesla Blancher is gonna be picking her teeth up off the mat. That's what I think actually, come to think of it, I should have given this the bell. I'd love to see that match in a shoot. Tessa Blancher better watch her step. She better be very very careful with what comes out of her mouth. All right, Men's be the booker. I thought maybe we could salvage it. We didn't, but maybe we could at least break the tie here with a thumbs up match. Can we do it? Can we do it? It's mister neck Strong. Roderick Strong kicks us off here in be the Booker's men's main event. Tuxedo says, all three of them just beating Tessa shoot style. I would like the bell rings and they just they all make a bee line for Tessa and they start kicking the shit out of her. That that would be funny, that I would actually belly laugh like.
Speaker 2: They just they all just like they just gang up on her in the corner.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, Roddy is in our main event here, Roderick Strong against Jake the Snake Roberts. Now there was a time where Jake the Snake Roberts and Roderick Strong would be a pretty good wrestling match.
Speaker 2: I'm just not feeling it is a main event here and be the booker. I'm just not I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's just Roddy and how kind of bland his carroaracter is. I don't know, not feeling it. So we unfortunately came out on the losing end of things here and be the booker. Not the way that I wanted it to end, but that's how it goes sometimes. I'm going to be back with you guys on Friday night. That will be for the spack down stream as we build too bad Blood. We had quite the night last Friday, that's what kicked off all this insanity here on the channel. So that is when I will be live again with you. And of course this weekend coming up will be episode eighty of the Sound of where I will be talking more about the aw potential television deal, which is not confirmed yet but it could be as soon as next week. I will get into those details on the podcast this weekend because that is what the podcast is for, and of course all the other news of the week. See you for SmackDown