Speaker 1: What is old? Guys? How do you t today? Tell me about it? And uh m hm wait, I will love. What is up guys? How is everyone doing today on this great Wednesday morning?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What's up, Matt? What's up?
Speaker 3: Matt?
Speaker 1: Someone's in the backstage by Nick. Oh, I want to play when be gets in here, remind me. I want to play B's new song that I made for her.
Speaker 4: Oh, you made her a song?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 1: You guys, you said you didn't have she didn't have a song, so I made it. Also I deleted. By the way, I just want to say this number one, I did the lead. I did the lead tooky shirt off my shop. You hear me k shirt because you didn't ask me to do it. But when I heard that, he was kind of a dick to you.
Speaker 4: And yeah, well, I mean it is what it is. I don't know. I don't know, Jake.
Speaker 1: You were very you were very nice to him.
Speaker 4: Well, I tried to be. I don't know.
Speaker 1: By the way, you gave him more money than he than his owner makes. As a postal service guy, did.
Speaker 4: You say I high.
Speaker 1: Send two joints in pea cut a link place? By the way, did you like guys? I put Late Night with Jay Cutson and Bobby Nick with some special guests.
Speaker 4: Oh there, ye, yeah, I like it. I dig it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It was better than me saying Bobby Knick with Pican and Uh two joints.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah. I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I know it's weird because, like I don't know, if you watched the stream where Scott Uh vented his frustrations with two K and two K came on, I sent him the link and everything.
Speaker 1: You know, you know what, let me let me say this out, loll to to two K. I blocked two K by the way, And it wasn't because you told me to him, because number one, you know you don't ship where you eat in this business.
Speaker 4: Well, it's just Matt, it's just weird, Matt.
Speaker 1: There's a there's a there's a link of someone ladies and gentlemen making his Jake Hudson debut two Joints.
Speaker 6: Thanks for letting me come on your show.
Speaker 7: Brother.
Speaker 1: Hey, do you know this is the first time you've been on my show?
Speaker 6: It absolutely is. Man, I've I've seen him, I've seen you on a bunch of other shows and seen in chats, but we just never have me on your show. So thanks again.
Speaker 1: I appreciate thank you. You know what, uh, why don't you have Where are you north, southeast or west?
Speaker 6: I'm actually I'm actually west of Bobby I live in I live in British Columbia, Oh, Cologna a couple hours from there, a good three or four hours from there.
Speaker 1: It's kind of in the middle of nowhere, trying to doctor address. That's all right, people, people don't.
Speaker 4: Hey, Jake, Jake, can I send Matt the link?
Speaker 1: Matt's already here.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's up. Can you guys hear me?
Speaker 4: Hey Matt, how's it going, man, Yeah, we hear you.
Speaker 2: Okay, good, I'm driving right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, what's up Matt? Jake?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 1: Some of you have some of you the dress?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Just you know, really quick. It's stuff is coming to light. And people are, you know, accusing me of being unoriginal on my stream. Yeah, I'm finding out that people now are gonna start copying what I do on my stream, so really original of what these people are going to start doing?
Speaker 1: Number one Late night with Jake and it's Jake.
Speaker 5: You know what the thing is, the people who said that his stream is unoriginal are the ones who are copying his stream.
Speaker 8: Yes, yes, so it's you know what, it doesn't it's I'm not mad or anything.
Speaker 2: It's just upsetting that, you know, my stream.
Speaker 8: Just got caught in across fires because I'm friends with Bobby Nick.
Speaker 9: Yeah right, I don't know what he has and because and because you're a fucking Scott Fitzpatrick Ballwosher right, Matt.
Speaker 2: Right, right, So Jake Jake is a thing.
Speaker 8: So apparently Jim is gonna start doing a a stream where he watches the CCTV cameras like I do on my stream.
Speaker 7: Oh no way, Matt.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well he's done it already. He's done one already.
Speaker 2: So yeah.
Speaker 8: So here's the thing too, It's like, okay, uh. They brought up that U Twoky diff used to do the same thing on belly Bros. And you know what, I never watched Tukey or Cardiff. I never watched one of their shows ever, so I had no idea that they did it. And at the same time, I went I went back and I watched that Belly Bros. Show and I was watching the live chat and jib so happens to say in the live chat. Yeah, but they did it with humor and to that I respond with, did you see the last one where there was the guy shadow boxing and he punched the homeless guy in a wheelchair?
Speaker 2: Come on, and we had so much fun that night.
Speaker 4: But we were doing we were doing some great commentary on that too.
Speaker 2: But apparently.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, that's not humor. Yeah, it's not funny. It's it's not funny to them because they don't want it to be funny.
Speaker 5: You know what, Hey, and you know what, none of us are comedians, so they are wants to talk because they they can go a lot of times without being funny too, you know, so like they think they're the funniest motherfuckers in the fucking dabble versions something?
Speaker 2: What way?
Speaker 1: What's up? Because how sweet sweet? By the way, I'm worry for bb baby be the show up so you play her song?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I brought that up.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry I brought that up. I just you know, it's been it's been bugging me all day and like I said, I'm not upset. I'm just like, you know.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what you guys are talking about. I don't know what you guys are talking about because because I haven't been you know, I had not been catching Listen, I've been dealing with a lot of stuff in real life. I've been, let you know, I've been you know while you know this is this is you know, this is how I you know, people don't understand my real life. Trump's what what you people are dealing with? I got I've been dealing with one hundred and one problem.
Speaker 4: Of course, all of this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what you know everybody else you know I have to do. You know this is you know when I do shows or do strange this is the one time that I can escape reality and do shows with my with people, with my friends and people that I do shows with. And I'm and I'm tired of all the fucking dramah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And you know what, I don't care if you know, here's here's the thing. When I don't attack my friends, don't attack people that I do shows with, like Bobby, Bobby, Bobby treated you good, Robert. You know I was talking about nim Rob, not a Rob.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: That's why I said shots.
Speaker 1: Fired, Robert. I you know, if I was a total dick, I would have say he was uh his last name, But I didn't.
Speaker 4: No, don't docs don't docs anybody.
Speaker 1: I'm just I'm just like so sick and tired of people like want to run their mouths and all that. But you know what it's, it's all these people out there that want to act like they're like these you know I you know, I've I've been in the defense. Listen. I'm a former. My one of my characters is a former Memphis Heritage champion in nice Memphis wrestling, I'm a former. I'm a former time champion. With Chris Peeps in his EPED and he could what that that guy Ed is just you. Here's the thing. Ed is a is a liar and manipulator to people.
Speaker 7: Al Right, come on, I want I want to hear about this ship.
Speaker 1: He's he here's the thing. He he's the only reason why he did you guys the shows because it's fighting me and Chris. Chris was watching your as a show and was telling me to comment your guy your chat Bobby while we were fighting.
Speaker 4: Chris Peeps, well, I don't. I don't get that.
Speaker 1: Why because he didn't want he didn't want me to start drama with.
Speaker 4: You guys when we were still fighting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and and I want you to know me and Chris said we we had our own characters. We did Chris was actually by the way, I didn't. I want to say, I want you to know that my I don't do the Invertebreaker. I do an r KO.
Speaker 7: Now I changed that for I'll change that for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I I don't want to be like Piggy about what my movie is. But you have a lot of my you know, and I come out with orange and blue gear.
Speaker 7: You want them, Jake? Do you want them?
Speaker 10: Every version of the arcadeof you know you got the one that you know he does off the.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, go ahead, go ahead, it's your's your show. I'm just.
Speaker 10: I want I want to make everybody happy.
Speaker 7: You want to do the video?
Speaker 1: Hey pect mister commissioner. I just want to tell you it's your episode. I'm just there too. I'm just lending my name to a character. And the thing is, it's like a lot of it's it's not my decision to do, you know. The thing is, if if I would, here's the thing. I love that you're actually giving me a chance to because I've been a little bit of rusty. I haven't. I haven't been in two K twenty five and Jay Cousin hasn't made in the parents yet in two K.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm about to do my pretty soon to start.
Speaker 7: I had the game too.
Speaker 10: I've only done at least probably eight, maybe ten people so far. But I had to do all their moves because everybody gonna have a different move. Maybe some of them might be the same, something might not be, you know, because you know, cause the new game's got way more different moves now, because you know, you got different restlers.
Speaker 1: You've also got the island too. You also got the island too.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 10: See, I ain't done the island either, because I ain't. I've been, you know, too busy working on this two K twenty four. You know, man, you know, try to do the matches away. There's something, you know, the way, the way, there's content that I can put out.
Speaker 1: Hey, uh hey, guys, uh are you still there, Bobby?
Speaker 6: He might just be on the call, Jake, but Jacob, Jake, I wanted to tell you the r K O as a as a choice for a closing move is a really good, really good choice.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I use that because I use that because of the because it's you know, I'm I'm a big fan of Randy Orton. Of course, I have I have on my one of my one of my ring tones is Randy Orton's voices. Oh nice, yeah, but I am I'm a big pan of rustling. I I did watch a little bit of u W her baby brooms u W. Well check Lucas. Here who the chat baby b so I could play her son now if waiting ready?
Speaker 11: All right, buzz buzz buzz, here's you come.
Speaker 12: Baby Be shining like the morning sun, joined the high, no feel of the lives.
Speaker 13: She's got that spark, but you can deny spreading do it from.
Speaker 2: Video to screens.
Speaker 13: Sweetis so you've ever seen only three soups, but just you and she's gonna fly.
Speaker 11: She's gonna be green, baby Be persons.
Speaker 12: So free, bringing that a lot to you and me very little moment your energy.
Speaker 3: You're flying high.
Speaker 11: With baby Be, baby Be.
Speaker 2: When your crew shine.
Speaker 14: And riding everything you do the high sprewing. Can't you see We're riding the vibe the baby baby Bee.
Speaker 1: She can cut out with a heart, so cool to the game, but breaking the most Click.
Speaker 11: That lane, hit that play. We're watching magic all the way.
Speaker 4: From the first buzz, we knew it was real.
Speaker 14: She's got a vibe you can help her feel so grabby wings, come along.
Speaker 4: Let's turn him into a song.
Speaker 12: Baby be Burson so free, bringing that a lot to you and me. Baby little moment Jergy fine would.
Speaker 15: Be wearing you cruise shine, ride everything, dudes, and can't you see we're riding a vibe babb.
Speaker 13: So John's warm hit subscribes, She's the queen of that god with baby video.
Speaker 1: She sets a screen forever.
Speaker 2: Fans of Baby Beat.
Speaker 1: What do you gotta think?
Speaker 7: It's pretty good?
Speaker 1: Chris said he was leaving because I made I didn't that was That was an AI phone that I did for her. But what's up? Guys? How is everyone doing? Jake?
Speaker 2: Can I make a suggestion really quick?
Speaker 8: Possibly possibly another song for Baby B would be cool, but it has to be country rap this time.
Speaker 2: Come. I like your country songs. Those are really good.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, I just I did that because you know, we heard that Baby B didn't have a song.
Speaker 8: So no, yeah, well that's a nice birthday, nice late birthday present.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I heard it by the first time. Ruby, I want to say number one, I think that people you know, by the way, takers pissed at Trip Williams today on Twitter. Trip Williams. Trip Williams is uh. Taker says he will be in Houston next week. Title or no title. He's going after Trip william because Krit Williams is currently the TNA to the TNA World Champion.
Speaker 4: Rob Takers going after Trip Williams.
Speaker 1: No, not that taker, Undertaker, Oh the Undertaker.
Speaker 4: Okay, by the way.
Speaker 1: After the show last night, after the show last night, Uh, I went and got it. I found out we had hot water because the partner, because the roommate turned on the hot water. But did you know I had today? I had potatoes with cheese during lutt during your show today filter.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but so, so I want to say this number one and I'm I But the thing is, so I wish two k well in his future endeavors. Yeah you know what that hey, two joints. When I say that really means uh, that's my way of saying, that's a nice way of saying, fuck you. You're blocked, Jake.
Speaker 6: You've got your own style, and I'm sure everybody appreciates it. But I mean, if people want to act a certain way and don't want to be around you, be around us. I mean, you can't force people to stay around I mean.
Speaker 1: You know what, I'm not friends with someone. I'm not gonna be someone. I'm not gonna be friends with someone and be in them being a snake. I've done that before. I've done that with Ed. That's what. That's a snake. I war mourning, you guys not I'm morning. He's gonna do you as dirty he did me and Chris dirty.
Speaker 4: Jake.
Speaker 2: I can't wait till you put him on the table.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, you know what, I'm not aggrevated with it. You know why, because God's gonna see me through it. And I don't need stress. I don't need stress outside. I just come on here to have fun. I don't come on here to like do drama. Like like there's Local, there's Low Cawes Local Live, or or the or or the or the Shyly Network. I know you're friends with the Schooling Network, two joints.
Speaker 7: I don't know what you know what.
Speaker 6: I haven't seen too much of this stuff, Jake. To be super honest with you.
Speaker 1: By the way, how Chris Abel's doing. I'm I love you, I'll be honest with you. Here's the I'm gonna be honest with you. I'm not I don't say anything bad about Chris. Chris is Chris has been. The day after I got my channel back then the day after I got my channel back when I rebuilt my channel, I did my first live stream was truly the next next morning get a message from from UH from BF saying, hey, come do come do UH replayables?
Speaker 4: Nice?
Speaker 1: And that's today. And by the way, when I lost my channel. You know, the first show I went on when I lost my channel, guess a good friend of ours, UH he did a show what's the guy who does shows with UH? With UH with Maser Tony Mas I did shows with him before. Okay, yeah, but I want to say if anybody that does want us to support the channel we do have UH I I I still I think I still have a coupon code for Silk City Hot Sauce. Oh nice, I still have a code for Silk City. Gotta Silk City Hot Sauce dot If you want some We're eight Hot Sauce, go to Silk City Hot Sauce dot com and use code h W or O at checkout.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 2: I'll check it out.
Speaker 1: Sorry, you gotta do your spots.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's it's in some way, some way that it's one of the people that hasn't canceled me yet or hadn't I had. I had a code for I had a code for every Jane, but unfortunately she uh took the business down.
Speaker 2: M okay, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: But right now, I'll be back. I'll be back.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, Jake.
Speaker 7: You like hot sauce.
Speaker 1: I've did, I've done. I've done hot sauce for youse. I even did shots of hot sauce.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you fuck up your summits.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's those already fucked up.
Speaker 8: I remember, Jake, when you did a shot of hot sauce one time and like instantly your stomach started to hurt.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But I mean also, if anybody that doesn't want to support the channel, you can support by like liking the stream, sharing the stream, that is support.
Speaker 7: Support day. Yeah, miss you, Jake.
Speaker 1: Where I'm right here, I'm right here.
Speaker 7: I know I'm just somebody in general.
Speaker 10: You know, this is this is the first time I've been on the street with you long last time.
Speaker 2: Since the fight been a few months.
Speaker 7: I've been for more than a few months, was half a year. Yeah, I do miss you, though, Jake.
Speaker 1: You know, you know it's it's people, you know. Chris was actually saying that we did better. Our show was better than yours.
Speaker 2: H Chris who Christopher J. Pee, Well, he would say that.
Speaker 8: He always have you reconciled with Scott and had him on your show?
Speaker 4: Yet?
Speaker 1: Not yet?
Speaker 4: Will you?
Speaker 1: I mean I will, I'm willing to do it. I'm i willing to do it. But sometimes when he when he does, when he he doesn't do the late night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know he doesn't stay up too late.
Speaker 8: But maybe one of these days, you know, like when you're early streams in the morning or like in on the weekend, maybe just extend the Olive branch and like, you know, you guys used to do really good together.
Speaker 1: Yup. By the way, if anybody that doesn't want to do a PayPal, anybody that doesn't want to do a PayPal, there's the PayPal email right there. Sorry, Hello, I hope everybody wants to be Oh. By the way, I got a will some has anybody have seen this?
Speaker 2: Oh God, get that out? Get that please, it's my retinas.
Speaker 1: By the way, he had to coordinate today. He had a coordinate on the fifteenth.
Speaker 2: And update, No, was he out playing golf again? Before you win in.
Speaker 1: By the way, here's the thing. They had to so because his bond, he because of his restrictions, they had they had to re arrest him so they can do it. They had they bell and revoked his bond came from yeah okay, basically yeah uh so people don't understand this. They might have had to retake. They had to. We put him in so they could change his bond amount because his bond amount changed from fifty to one hundred. I think it was like cash.
Speaker 8: Someone dropped the link in your chat? What is that all about? But do Zanna drop the link in your chat?
Speaker 1: That's not a link? That's it can I see it.
Speaker 2: On the stream yard chat?
Speaker 1: Oh uh, that's not a Oh see, that's no. That was me dropping the chat. That was me dropping in my email.
Speaker 2: I know that.
Speaker 8: But at eleven ten, she dropped the giant link in your chat.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 1: Oh that's not a link, that's a that's an emo.
Speaker 8: Oh okay, I'm telling I'm telling you. I'm looking at it on the stream yard mm hm.
Speaker 7: You high.
Speaker 2: No, dude, No, I don't, I don't. I don't do that anymore. I wish I wish I could.
Speaker 8: I wish I could do it and not get paranoid and like flip out every single time I do it.
Speaker 1: Now, Yeah, hey, I remember. So how far are you are? Two joints? How far are you too yellow Knife?
Speaker 6: How far is yellow Knife?
Speaker 1: For me?
Speaker 6: Boy, it's a long long ways. It's a long ways.
Speaker 1: The reason the reason I asked is because I see that I watched the show. I've been watching the first season of IRQ.
Speaker 6: Oh nice, good for you. Yeah, it's a cool show man. It kind of keeps you interested the whole time because you never know what's gonna happen, right.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and I've been I've been wanting to bring them to bring the showback History and Abrams says, if if History, if you're done with the trucks, Netflix, start up the machines, shit, wow, because they here's the thing.
Speaker 16: It's like they need to bring that show back. It's like History doesn't History doesn't give a flip anymore. If it's not a car show or if it's not someone surviving in the woods alone, they don't give a shit about it.
Speaker 6: Well, people like reality, Jake, and when these guys are doing are doing what they do. It doesn't get more real than that, Like it's dangerous every mile of the way sometimes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and asks me, And they should brob bring back axe men. They should bring back a lot of the shows because they can't. There's a lot. I'm friends with one of the big red bounty hunter guys, and he said that they didn't give a ship. Oh wow, Okay, yeah, it's it's it's a bunch of boosh. Can you ever watch The gold Rush Season one? I remember when Parker was fifteen years old selling would to uh would to uh the to the Hopman's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a show.
Speaker 1: And I and I actually remember when uh when it was just uh. So. I haven't watched the new season because I don't have Discovery, but and I and I and I'm glad they got rid of Todd Hoff And Todd was horrible. It was an actors he was he was acting how the big old miner. He wasn't trying to be a real fucking goal miner. You know, treat treat people with some respect, Todd, treat your old fucking son with respect. You wasn't even giving he wasn't even giving his some respect.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was.
Speaker 1: I've been watching that show Black Gold over on Techton, Texas, the Black Goal show where they dig they dig for all.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Sorry, d I have family that does that, and they're gonna kill me for same dig Jake, it's not digging for all, it's drilling for all. Gonna ride check ass right, but so and I've also been watching uh Storage Wars Canada, Storage Wars Northern Treasure, and also been watching The Liquidator.
Speaker 2: I don't think I've heard of that one.
Speaker 1: Liquidator basically is this guy's in Bruce, Columbia named Chew. I can get his last name. He runs. He runs Direct Liquidation out of British Columbia. I think bb girl one one one four three. What's up? Welcome up? If anybody that does want to send a tip to the stream, I am viewer, I am viewer, viewer, I am viewer supported here if anybody that does want to support the stream, you don't have to support it. Use the money you have, don't don't use money that you don't have.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Sorry. And by the way, my birthday is in twelve days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what are your plans?
Speaker 1: I don't know yet.
Speaker 2: Oh ship colm me up quick.
Speaker 1: I I here's the thing I don't care about my birthday. Yeah, I don't, because it's when you get older, it's one more one more year to the to the to the casket.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's a pretty great way of looking at it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's it's also you know, the people I met. I know I am not remaking the song. You want me to remake the song, I I'll remake. I want to say thank anybody that has been some in the stream supporting me, because I know that I am not am not everybody's cup of tea. Rob a Picock. Can we get a ruling about robs? Rob says, don't bring up caskets.
Speaker 2: Traumatized you?
Speaker 1: You lost fair and squirrel Rob.
Speaker 7: Yeah, on his own character he made.
Speaker 2: I don't know about that.
Speaker 8: There was a reporter in the chat that was bringing up some pretty interesting facts about, you know, certain bank accounts getting filled with some kind of money from certain people.
Speaker 7: Man, you know that sports ship.
Speaker 2: It wasn't me that reported it.
Speaker 10: Kinds only gave me one payment and it was like a long ass time ago.
Speaker 7: And this one, you know, the first all sorry about. You know, it's like, oh, just paying them off.
Speaker 2: Achieve I could I could.
Speaker 1: By the way, I do have a wistless if if anybody that does want to support, if anybody that does want to get to the get some out of the wish list to be good. I don't use an Amazon wortless because number one hackers. Mm hmm mine don't freeze on me now, you stupid little pork. Sorry, I'm gonna shut up before I say some stupid Oh.
Speaker 6: It's okay, it's okay to get frustrated.
Speaker 1: There was a screw up, do not Montreal wasn't a screw up. Brent screwed Bratt.
Speaker 2: Oh that's interesting.
Speaker 1: Take Actually Breton screw Bratt. Earl Happner screwed br Yeah, yeah, all right, Hey, does anybody want to hear about Do you guys want to hear be Be baby beat song again?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Sure, please? I know everybody's gonna be leaving soon I play it.
Speaker 2: This song goes out to you, baby.
Speaker 14: Buzz buzz buzz.
Speaker 13: Here she comes, baby Be, shining like the morning sun joined the high.
Speaker 3: Now feel alive.
Speaker 7: She's got that spark.
Speaker 11: But you can't deny.
Speaker 2: Spread and joy from video to screens.
Speaker 13: Sweet as so, you've ever seen only three sons for just you, and she's gonna fly, She's gonna be great, baby beat buzz it souf bringing that a lot, you and.
Speaker 11: Me and your.
Speaker 12: Baby, wearing your crew, shineing brid and everything due.
Speaker 1: There you go, that's all You're gonna get nice, even wanting more. Jake, yeh. By the way, two joints. You don't have audio, you don't have auto mic on?
Speaker 4: Can you hear?
Speaker 6: Can you hear me?
Speaker 7: Good though?
Speaker 2: Jake?
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, I just I'd never have problems with stream yards and just turn it on and it works on evil Marks is kind of a pain in the ass, so there's.
Speaker 1: Always he don't don't get me started fucking eavy mooks.
Speaker 6: Well, no, no, no, I just want to say, like when I'm a guest on another couple of other shows that that they use, and there's a little bit of a delay, so you kind of have to time how you say stuff. It sounds weird, but it's just the truth. Otherwise it's a mess.
Speaker 4: So well, did we lose Jake again? Hit Oh?
Speaker 2: He said he was about to lock up on his I said it was freezing or something.
Speaker 7: He left right when he came back on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bobby heard the song again?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I heard I kind of heard. I was.
Speaker 5: I was watching some other stuff that I just got from somebody, and it was fucking great.
Speaker 2: Only hit what.
Speaker 4: Just blood Blood's killing it again?
Speaker 7: Oh my god, man's talent is.
Speaker 5: Some of the stuff was a work in progress. So I don't know when he'll actually be done. But there's one thing that's probably gonna be ready tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Sometimes he did anybody watch a e W all in Texas?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 7: Do you watch it much on wrestling these days?
Speaker 1: I don't watch a W. I hate a e W. I think it's I think they're gonna get torn killed over there.
Speaker 10: It's gonna disappeared. Just it's gonna eventually disappeared, just like a w c W.
Speaker 1: You know, or or or someone buys the company when when, uh when? Here's the thing, because Tony Coney is not is not paying for the company, his dad is is using daddy's money, and then one day his dad's gonna say, you're gonna have to sell the company now signs. Yeah, but I remember so. I One of the things is I'm not a big fan of deathmat ship.
Speaker 7: Oh like the John John Mossley and all that ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I really don't want to watch that. If I were to watch blood, I would go watch some old i W A Mits House stuff with I.
Speaker 7: Why that's the old c W kind of ship.
Speaker 1: That don't remind me about that all l R I P and Terry Funk.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I love that match.
Speaker 1: Robin dam is having a robbing Damn and his wife are having a baby.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I've seen that. A wife's got big ass booty, Damn.
Speaker 1: Don't remind me.
Speaker 7: Jason staring at that booty.
Speaker 1: I gotta, I gotta deal with I gotta deal with some stuff today.
Speaker 4: I gotta.
Speaker 1: I gotta be up at like nine or you can go No, I'm okay, It's just the thing, is I gotta, I gotta. We gotta deal with blue stamps tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Let's go live, Jake, Let's go live.
Speaker 1: We're not doing that. Yeah, thats a baby be baby baby. I want to say that. Tomorrow's Wednesday, so you don't have a show tomorrow. You have a show? You are you gonna be doing your uh in the lounge tomorrow?
Speaker 4: Correct? Correct? Jake? Yeah, I do live in the morning and then in the afternoon it's in the lounge.
Speaker 1: And then we have time to do a show before before looted lounge.
Speaker 4: Probably not, dude, probably not. It all depends, It all depends.
Speaker 1: Listen, here's the thing. This is the only time I get with Bobby. Everybody says, oh, you get this is the only time I get bought Bobby is when he is doing shows, when he's not doing shows with anybody else. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 4: Well, don't worry. Maybe we could do another late night or late late night tomorrow, you know.
Speaker 1: Because because Thursday, Friday and Saturdays is matt.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, just Fridays and Saturdays.
Speaker 2: It's looking a little grim right now.
Speaker 4: Oh really, Yeah, there's some.
Speaker 8: Some people just moved in upstairs. So I'm doing I'm doing this in my truck right now. So I'm gonna have to figure something out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh god, damn it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just want to say this. I love that we do these shows every day, and we might have to do on on that Sunday night, that Sunday, because I have here's the thing, this is the only thing I have to be up to get the phone, get to answer the phone and take a turn, because it's it's whole message, just one of those phone interviews. Yeah, they gotta do it, and but it's it's it's someone who I've dealt with before. They don't have to. We used to have I used to have to like get on the phone and talk to the person. But since it's someone that that knows me, know, knew me, since I was knee high to a grasshopper, I don't have to deal with them.
Speaker 6: Oh that's cool, Jake, somebody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you wanna hear so funny When I got swatted on Christmas Eve, the the the medic that showed up, the mail guy, the guy that was here, the paramedic, the medic because because they said I was yeah mm hmm. They was a an old it was a family friend. Has been a neighbor since I was knee to a grasshopper. It's been our neighbors, our family has been part of our has been part of the neighbor, our neighbor for my family's neighbor for years since I was since I was too a grasshopper. So and he said I didn't know I did nothing wrong on that. I was nervous. I was shaken. But you know what, it's so good. But I'm okay. How to a grasshopper a kid kneehigh to a grasshopper? When I say that is. That's the country saying right there. Oh yeah, but I just want to say that this is a good show, guys.
Speaker 4: Yes, and later this we put on.
Speaker 1: The and I'm gonna have to I'm gonna have to go put these on the audio platform back in the fact. You know what, I've never had in an out burger. No way, I've never had in an out burger.
Speaker 2: Do you guys even have them in your area?
Speaker 1: No, I haven't had it either, Jake, I've never had I've never had Raisin Canes.
Speaker 4: I've heard a lot about it, but no, nothing.
Speaker 1: She's a city girl in the In and Out is I think maybe Babe B says she's a city girl. Neither She says, neither have I.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think I think it's I think In and Out's West Coast and raising Canes is probably like southern.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, Yeah, I've never had so I haven't. I've never had a Golden Corral.
Speaker 4: Neither have I don't have any of that ship in Canada I had.
Speaker 2: Golden Corral is like a buffet.
Speaker 1: Bobby Corral I've had. I've had Hardy's. Hardy's is Carl Junior in California.
Speaker 7: Same here, we got Hardy's.
Speaker 1: They don't have Where are you peacaut Indiana? Oh that's right, you told me you were in Indiana.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Indianapolis. I don't mind telling people that.
Speaker 5: I knew a girl who was raised in Indiana, Janice. No, No, someone I knew a long time ago.
Speaker 1: Waffle House. But I I have actually have had waffle house. Waffle House is Actually.
Speaker 4: The fights are better, Jake. The fights are even better than the waffles. That's right.
Speaker 1: Actually we had we Uh so I have had to eat a lott of waffle House because when I when I had to have my second surgery, we we went to the consultation there transition in Haysbury, and we stopped the water.
Speaker 4: What what was your surgery?
Speaker 1: I had to have. I had to have some I had to I had to go into the knife for my second surgery. I had to go. I had to go on the knife for take some teeth. Teeth teeth.
Speaker 5: Oh, by the way, I did, Hey, they cut your teeth out?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 1: No, no, they they had they had to put they had they put some feelings in the other feelings that I remember, I told you when my feelings fell out.
Speaker 4: Okay, but by the.
Speaker 5: Way I did, why but why oh so it wasn't like really surgery then it was just a tentis No, it wasn't it.
Speaker 1: It was we had to book time and the we had a book time in d O R. What did what did they need to do that though, because they had to take a few teeth out, they had to put some.
Speaker 4: Te they cut down. Yeah, yanked him cut them out.
Speaker 1: But the difference my first surgery was done in an office setting. The other one was done in a hospital setting.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But but by the way, I did watch your little your your your show. You you put up on your channel what Wendy and Kyoto as a cat and Wendy in a wheelchair?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah that was great.
Speaker 1: You were doing you were doing meditation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's great stuff. Why episode one?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Wendy wanted you to think about says, I'm not a cat, Kyota.
Speaker 4: You're like that? Huh?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was that was the work of blood is the work of blood, dude.
Speaker 2: Blood.
Speaker 1: So want you want some pie? You want you want to tie?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I mean the ship that he just sent me blowing my fucking minding. He's out doing himself.
Speaker 1: Yeah about By the way, you need to see how many songs up so now because we had a little internet outage. Now, my I'm I could do stuff quicker now instead of like having a way for my way for the page up. The load.
Speaker 2: Excellent.
Speaker 1: By the way, I just want to let people know if you like this content, like subscribe, hit that notification bell so you don't miss an upload it like the yeah it's twenty times and but and also in guys, if you guys are enjoying this and want to support this channel. I do have a Patreon that I need to promote more.
Speaker 7: Jake, do you have only fans?
Speaker 4: Said the other day that you were I hope not. But you know what I thought. I thought you said you were shutting your your pay your patreon down.
Speaker 1: Sure I might, because I gotta. I got people that are still are still remember those free stubs that I told you about. Yeah, you got one of them, and I actually have to wait for those free to run out.
Speaker 4: Oh do you really?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Otherwise you can't shut down.
Speaker 1: Yeah huh unless unless I think you actually the paide But I did that. But I want people to go and check now because I can't. I can't get the reason why. The reason I keep it up is because I want people to see the eight hour streams that I did.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was a really good stream.
Speaker 2: Yeah I was on that.
Speaker 5: Bob Levy came on, fucking I don't even remember who else was on there. Thet Lemmy came on. Yeah, we haven't seen her. We haven't seen God. God was on there too, right, Yeah? What what the guy God and uh guy and the uh and uh and Poulper got married? Yeah, mhm, we haven't seen them in the wall.
Speaker 4: I've seen Paulper eighties somewhere recently. I can't remember where though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I want to say that so I want to I want to promote this to the point where we gotta do promotion. But if you need an attorney, if you need atturneyed to docs you eight three three, found Dance, found things dot Com. Sorry, yeah, did you hear that?
Speaker 7: We heard your.
Speaker 4: Whatever happens to Vince?
Speaker 2: Is he.
Speaker 4: Doing shows? Do you have a new channel? What's going on? I can't, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't watch this show. I don't watch this ship. Don't till I watch it. When? When? When? When Mommy sends me links?
Speaker 4: Oh? Can you send me? Can you send me a link?
Speaker 1: All right? Hold on I'm sending you a link right now.
Speaker 4: Because I don't think I'm subscribed.
Speaker 1: Hey, why don't I send Bobby link Bobby Nickelin to this.
Speaker 4: To what?
Speaker 1: To this? Dream yard?
Speaker 14: Uh?
Speaker 4: You already did? You're talking about?
Speaker 1: Why don't I send Wendy a link.
Speaker 2: The song again? Just am I hearing it?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna. I'm gonna jump out and come back in. Okay, because I hear the song playing.
Speaker 4: What the fuck?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hear the song playing.
Speaker 4: Bones are so weird on this thing, man, Okay, I'll be right back.
Speaker 1: Okay, I can play it again. You have to, Yeah, you can.
Speaker 4: Can't.
Speaker 12: With a heart soak gold due to the game of breaking the mop, click that lane, hit that play.
Speaker 11: We're watching magic all the way from knew it was real.
Speaker 2: She's got you.
Speaker 11: Can help her feel some grabby wings come along. Let's turn him into a song. Baby be buz and so.
Speaker 12: Free, bringing that a lot to you and me every little moment, Cy you're flye.
Speaker 4: Ah with baby Bee. You're playing the song, Chris, Yeah, he's really playing it right now.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Sorry, I've been busy. So Johan swarm Hit subscribes. She's the Queen of that good time vibe.
Speaker 1: With baby video.
Speaker 4: She sets a screen, have a fantom baby. Oh, I think Rob's in trouble and you said ten more times baby, he says, Rob Dam's now.
Speaker 2: Oh hello, h.
Speaker 5: Oh gemm ling neck checking insane, Jake, I sent you a link earlier when you stopped by my show.
Speaker 4: Wish you came on. What the fuck was Jacob? J oh my god?
Speaker 2: Horrible?
Speaker 3: There's too him ship, Jake, are you in the shitter?
Speaker 8: No, there's a there's a good possibility that he might be be cut ye, sorry guys, was he locking up again?
Speaker 4: I don't know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep, there he goes. He cun't so I need that elimination chamber match with the Doobie brothers.
Speaker 4: Ah.
Speaker 7: I thought that was hilarious way you wrote that, m and take me forever to do that.
Speaker 2: No, no, it's all good. I was just sucking around somebody.
Speaker 7: Because somebody got damn members of the damn bands. But you know who I should do though?
Speaker 1: What's all god?
Speaker 2: Michael McDonald's yep, can.
Speaker 1: You hear me?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, we can hear you.
Speaker 4: Bro see it holy ship, Yeah we see it. Smile.
Speaker 1: Jake is still loose, Jake, Yeah, I got it? Uh?
Speaker 2: Oh, you got it out already. Whoa, oh ship, I remember the other day you wiggling it.
Speaker 7: You get all your teeth taking out?
Speaker 4: Damn dude.
Speaker 1: Hello, hello, hello, No, let me send you. Let me send someone sends you a link. Guys and the sidilants of a discord if anybody does want to come to the discord or dance.
Speaker 5: Now, Jake, if I come to this discord, am I gonna get booted out again?
Speaker 2: No? Booted out?
Speaker 4: But you're probably so blocked. Probably blocked.
Speaker 2: Mhm.
Speaker 1: Who wait? Who's this wind Windfield? There is this Windfield Win Pidel. Huh. There's a good person that came in the chat, came into the discord saying Win Fidel w.
Speaker 4: I Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm a loser.
Speaker 4: We're all losing, Jake.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The only the only people that are banned is alval Anchor, mister Sun's fan and ed Picker.
Speaker 4: Hey, Jake, can I ask you something? What what happened between you and alval Anchor?
Speaker 1: Can I read you an email? I? Can I read you a message I got offered him? Sure, I gotta go find it because it I'll read me and him. We're not I'm not friends with them. I'm just having them on the show. Yeah, here's the thing, he says, Hey, I will probably be going on by B to show that video of stevee Lu saying all this to flammatory and senders stuff about me. But don't worry. I'm making sure you're not involved. I will. I will be blurring your face and hiding your voice. Nobody will know it is from your show or that you're related. Anyway to the video is just to get Stevie to caputate and say he stops spreading those lines and try to hurt me. If he just makes a statement makes supposed to say, he will stop, it will be enough to satisfy what me and my team are seeking. Otherwise he will be receiving a fine and have this on his criminal record. It's very unfortunate that he had to do it on your show and get you involved by making sure one hundred percent you're one hundred percent anonymous. What he did was very extremely irresponsible and meant to deflect harm and damage me and my likeness. And since I can and already have proven to the authorities that he's lying and did, we can now proceed to deal with him. And have him pay the consequences. But if you can release, if you get him to release a statement, apologize, and then I can stop this fromsical. It's starting to get very fast, very very real, very fast for him. Anyway, I miss hanging out with you on stream in the cool guinness you've had on. I hope, I hope once I deal with this, we can be friends and do it again. I have a pretty big show coming out with four other people where we talk about law in current cases that are ongoing criminal investigation. Two of people are cops and one as a retired detective. I've also mentioned you to Martin and he's going to be looking at your channel and see Martin Scarley, if he Martin Charle the Farmer bro looking at your family see if he thinks to be a good movie to go on your show. You should email him again. If you haven't and you're just introducing him, stuff yourself and tell him you want let him give give him the story and defend himself. He needs all the good friends he can because of the enemies he has. Crowd. Bless and stay healthy and take care of yourself. Sure, sincerely, Alva.
Speaker 5: Wow, Well, Jake, that's the way he is. He can't handle people not liking him.
Speaker 4: And saying the truth about him.
Speaker 5: And he's always threatens h law action like you know, lawyers, cop, always always, but it never comes because guess what, he's a nothing. People are allowed to say what they want to say, and we know what you are, Alba Linka. I'm sorry, dude, but you are a fucking moron and I'm not going to say anything more about you, but yeah, dude, you need to stop threatening people with lawsuits. Where's my where's my seasoned assist letter? You fucking cunt. I want to rip it up on a show.
Speaker 1: But by the way, and he here's the thing, And I apologize. I should not have given you. I should never gave him your number.
Speaker 5: No, you shouldn't have, Jake, But it is what it is, trying to help. Yeah, I know you felt you were helping him, but yeah, no, it wasn't helping him at all. He fooled you, Jake, He fooled you.
Speaker 1: He said he never told you that, he never told you. He said he never told you that I gave it was the one that gave you gave him the number? Did you know that it was me?
Speaker 4: I forget how I knew it was you, but I did know it was you.
Speaker 1: Edward is telling people that you guys are going to porn bomb me.
Speaker 2: No, Jake, what no wop boops in the chat? What the chat.
Speaker 4: Chat?
Speaker 1: Maybe B maybe B thatoull be maybe B.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jake, he can't get porn bombing. We don't let them upright.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and none of us are going to perm dude, definitely. Well though he threatened to you one time when he had your account on Evie Boks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but uh uh, here's the thing, do I the Do I care?
Speaker 4: Well? You should care. I hope you aren't. I hope you aren't still hooked up with his.
Speaker 1: Hold because he hasn't changed it over yet. I had a hard time. Here's the thing. I had a hard time getting into it because he uh, he was changing playing as remember, I had a hard time getting into it. The reason why I was streaming on my own because he was, remember he was he couldn't afford he had to go a few weeks on.
Speaker 4: The Oh yeah I remember that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's you're trying to get into it the reason why I changed over instead.
Speaker 4: Yeah, very honest. It's good though, it's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go aheading to three.
Speaker 1: By the way, I guys, guys, are you mm hmmm, it's gonna be one of those days.
Speaker 4: Matt, you're coming in all garbled. I don't know your connection isn't good?
Speaker 2: No, I'm I got in the truck. I have no WiFi.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, let me try this.
Speaker 14: Mh h.
Speaker 1: Baby by I got that song in my head.
Speaker 7: By the way, Okay, who get that song?
Speaker 4: Jake? That was a I A I.
Speaker 1: I used sono by the way, somebody uses even moksh. I'm looking at a picture of a Taz from uh Taz, you know, Taz.
Speaker 5: From from from from from from from.
Speaker 1: From from from I'm gonna shut up. Hello, Hello, Hello, Steve Blackman Bell Bondsman. Steve Blackman is a Bondesman.
Speaker 4: Now, is he really?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Holy ship fits the type.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm. Do you remember?
Speaker 4: No, you're sounding way better now, do you guys remember?
Speaker 1: Do you guys remember the college mom, the soul college mom from Fall Park?
Speaker 4: Yes, I'll be honest with there was. I wasn't really ever a fan of Fall Park.
Speaker 1: No, South Park was a better shirt. Sall Park was a better show.
Speaker 4: The just the animation was the animation just turned me off such bad animation.
Speaker 1: I'm not taking her rig for I'll take her what what's in the private Chuck?
Speaker 2: I just want a message in there. I thought my connection was going down.
Speaker 4: No, you seem okay now.
Speaker 1: Okay, Hey, I'm not taking By the way, Rob, how about how about it? You just put you and time out?
Speaker 4: Oh, Jake, how long did you tie him up for? Oh? Fuck?
Speaker 2: He tied himself out?
Speaker 4: I was just gonna say that.
Speaker 2: Oh, oh fuck when he When did he give him?
Speaker 4: Would you give him? Jake?
Speaker 1: M h.
Speaker 4: How long did your time him up for? Jake?
Speaker 7: Ship a little harsh, Jake? You to do a song AI song for a rock taker.
Speaker 4: And a hot three hundred huh.
Speaker 2: Huh mm hm.
Speaker 4: There is three hundred?
Speaker 2: Hello, Hey, what's up?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 1: I apologize about that. Baby B changed her profile picture back to the original one.
Speaker 14: Uh.
Speaker 1: Helloa. By the way, Rob Taker came back. Rob Taker came back. Oh is that possible he's got another account because he's taking doing He's got his troll accounts.
Speaker 5: Technically are they troll accounts if they're under the same exact name all accounts.
Speaker 7: He's that multiple account I guarantee.
Speaker 1: Hey, by the way, Uh. By the way, I can't talk and no filter because Stormy No, no, I don't know filter, wasn't he Oh really, I am banned from the filter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you've been banned for a while.
Speaker 1: Because because I'll talk about it. I've been doing good.
Speaker 4: Yeah you have yeah, well shit prod.
Speaker 1: By the way, pecut, how about so I have eight ideas? How about the winner the loser leaves double versus wrestling, but yeah, hell NFL, but make him thirty five percent.
Speaker 10: Then when we changed him up and everything so that way he can win. Huh yeah, yeah, Jayden on my PayPal and catch.
Speaker 1: I'm not paying. He has a m I'm not paying. I'm not gin I'm not stupid. Oh. And by the way, when when you guys do it over all? Like, are you guys doing all natant launge tomorrow because you know he makes those members only?
Speaker 4: Yes, members only at nine?
Speaker 1: So are you guys gonna do it late?
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, it's at nine, it's usually at seven, but nine talking about uh oh do it late night? Yeah, that'll be at eleven fifteen.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna make that members only? Two?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: No, the members only will be uh Thursday at ten thirty pm. Eastern.
Speaker 1: So you guys are gonna do like a member's only match. I I don't know oh about.
Speaker 7: I'm only do I only try to do the matches during the late night.
Speaker 1: So he's gonna do late night, He's gonna do a on Thursday night. He does lately members only late night, Well Thursday, Yeah, I gotta get my pall gave me five credits. Nice, No Spawn gets if you're gifted a membership to uh to his rumblet fall gets those credits.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Spawn gets those yeah, yeah, yeah Spawn. But no, Bond did give her credits. Bond did give her five credits.
Speaker 4: You can do that.
Speaker 5: You can you get you get credits, you can you can toss them over to somebody else if you want.
Speaker 4: It's easy to be generous, Rob Taker.
Speaker 6: You can't pick all the same song. We only hear the Barbie song because Jane will go ahead and pick five Britney Spears songs in a row, Bobby Nick, and then you'll lose all these viewers and nobody will want.
Speaker 17: To I know, hey, by I so, I so I had I have I hit me baby m m hoss culling me.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Sorry I got that song in my head?
Speaker 4: Which one.
Speaker 14: Hit me?
Speaker 1: Bab holy miss he's cute me?
Speaker 7: Britty Spirits sounds like, now.
Speaker 1: All right, Britney Spears is a show. She's the hot mess, she's hot the hot mess. Who's who's the bigger hot mess? Who's the bigger hot miss? Britney Spears or Amanda Bends.
Speaker 4: Probably both equally as fucked?
Speaker 1: Uh, guys, are we gonna wrap it up soon? Are we gonna?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Let's go?
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, sorry, are you gonna are you stream it to your channel? Because are you premiering it on your channel? The matches?
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, tomorrow night. Well, Bobby Nick's late night shows might have at least three, maybe four matches.
Speaker 7: I don't know yet. I didn't have a match with Bobby Nick nomera what though?
Speaker 1: Nice, Hey, do you have a cruiserweight champion?
Speaker 3: Not?
Speaker 7: Don't?
Speaker 1: Actually, how about how about how about making that h that hell on itself for the cruiserweight me versus for the cruiserweight.
Speaker 7: I could do that.
Speaker 2: Winner leaves the double vers right, and then.
Speaker 4: We said.
Speaker 1: The winner gets the belt. Loser has to has to Oh, I have one and then and then and when I come back, here's the thing after that, the winner gets the face rob Taker and a rob Taker in a casket match.
Speaker 2: Nobody wants that, Jake.
Speaker 1: How about me versus a casket match?
Speaker 7: Seem like against dude?
Speaker 2: That would be great.
Speaker 1: How about how about.
Speaker 3: I have had?
Speaker 1: How about two joints versus Matt and a and a meat wagon match?
Speaker 6: I'm a vegetarian?
Speaker 1: No, what is the Actually it's.
Speaker 4: A Are you really a vegetarian?
Speaker 1: I didn't need a real meat wagon. There's a.
Speaker 2: The ambulance.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh oh g.
Speaker 5: Mumbling Nick says, I have to kiss up the pecants so I can get a mumbling Nick carrot wrestler.
Speaker 1: M how about mumbling Nick versus Granny in a street fight?
Speaker 2: Ah, take it to the streets, get take it to the streets.
Speaker 1: Hey is Renee Young still in w W E? I Renee Young? She's uh John Moxley's wife.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I remember, sure.
Speaker 1: She's not in the company. I was just I'm kidding, May.
Speaker 4: Young, No, May.
Speaker 1: Alright?
Speaker 4: Giving birth to a hand?
Speaker 1: All right, that's right, I think it starts start.
Speaker 4: Let's okay, buddy, Yeah, it's go live.
Speaker 1: All right? Come on, come on, Oh wait a minute, Uh, you.
Speaker 5: Know, drinking with friends tomorrow night. I haven't drinking over two years, so please disregard any d ms for me tomorrow. I apologize in advance.
Speaker 4: Maybe are we having fun?
Speaker 1: Maybe by B B B B B B babe B baby maybe maybe b B.
Speaker 6: Okay, guys, thanks a lot, that was a good show. I'm off to seven. I'm to get some late night snacks, so you guys have a fun after show and we'll see all in a couple of hours tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Make make sure you stop at Timmy's and get some fucking uh uh fucking double double A.
Speaker 6: Well, I'll take my East Indian Dictionary. Maybe I'll get what I want.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you.
Speaker 16: Guys.
Speaker 1: There's two joints, two joints diva. So what is your chant called the double verse wrestling?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 10: Well, see, originally I was going to do that until I've seen gummy chainsaw, so I didn't want to like step on his dick or her dick or whatever.
Speaker 7: So I caught. So I caught pc W.
Speaker 1: You know Pekan Wrestling Championship, pip Pecan Championship Wrestling.
Speaker 2: Nice has a good ring to it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, current wrestling?
Speaker 3: Ye?
Speaker 1: Do you like him?
Speaker 3: You say that?
Speaker 2: My breaking up again a.
Speaker 7: Little bit if Brian's kind of low, I.
Speaker 2: Was just asking. JKB likes ham, Damn yeah, I.
Speaker 10: Do definitely like honey Ham and ship like lunch, wheat and stuff. Yeah, with some dude and cheese on it.
Speaker 2: Damn it sounds good right now.
Speaker 7: It's a spicy mustard yeah on wheat bread. Yeah, now I know how to eat.
Speaker 2: Trust me, that does sound really good.
Speaker 4: Right now, start that baby.
Speaker 7: Bee, baby bees.
Speaker 4: We have to wait for there he is.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 7: Yes.
Speaker 1: Did you get lost nobody Internet?
Speaker 7: But uh you got wrecked them? Then you got rectum the internet.
Speaker 1: Hey, by the way, let's go let's go live, let's go live, let's go line
Speaker 7: Let's let's go live while we move