Speaker 1: Oh red des are.
Speaker 2: That of as are so.
Speaker 3: Hello and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name is Jonathan Jacob and today is Cult Member live show. Actually with a bit of an asterisk? Is it asterisk or asterisk here?
Speaker 4: One of them.
Speaker 3: Anyway, you know what I mean. And so tonight is actually going to be a bit of I don't know if it's going to be a debate so much, but we will be talking a lot of Charlie Kirk. And we wanted to invite all the good cult members out there with that third eye all the way open here tonight. Look, we always say that we are not cult leaders, we are humble cult members. And this is what the live show is all about, is bringing a community together, throwing some idea is at the wall, seeing what sticks. Maybe y'all have found some things that we haven't seen yet. Yeah, so this is actually almost kind of like a almost like a little tribute to Charlie Kirk if you really think about it, you know, change my mind kind of thing, like Tony said, I dig.
Speaker 4: It, I dig it. So yeah, the comment section.
Speaker 5: Really did not get down with anything that I was saying on our Charlie Kirk episode, and I should go ahead and admit full disclosure, I had had a little to drink before we shot.
Speaker 4: That is on me.
Speaker 5: This is not an excuse. This is not an excuse. Is me owning my shit. That being said, I went back and listened to it, and yeah, my volume didn't need to be what it was. But I still stand by most of what I said on that show. Now that being said, that being said, I am very willing to have my position changed. Okay, I'm very open to the idea that I am dead wrong about this.
Speaker 4: I am not the all knower of things here.
Speaker 5: All I am was saying, and all I am saying as of this moment is that I haven't seen any evidence to lead me to believe otherwise. But that being said, we have a lot of things to talk about this evening, and who knows, my entire perspective may shift on this particular conspiracy.
Speaker 4: I'm here for it.
Speaker 3: Jacob. I'm curious as far as your research has gone on this, is there anything against the official narrative that you'd disagree with?
Speaker 5: Well, the official narrative has changed a good bit from when we recorded that episode too. Now, there's a few things that it don't make sense to me, right, just realistically. All Right, they say that when the shot was fired, okay, they found three shells, and I've heard on the roof, and I've heard three shells in the rifle with these etchings on them. If you found three shells on the roof, I have an issue with that because he only shot one shot.
Speaker 4: Right now, If you found.
Speaker 5: These bullets in the magazine well of this thirty odd to six, then okay, maybe we could have that talk. But my point is that narrative has shifted, and it leads me to question things.
Speaker 4: Number one, number two.
Speaker 5: The shot sounded to me like it was suppressed on the video. Initially, that being said, it was a short shot, and a thirty odd six hunting rifle is a law, a law loud, very loud round. Okay, it is possible that the microphones locally kind of pinged out because of that sound.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying that's a guarantee.
Speaker 5: I am saying that that also makes sense why it would sound like a thirty odd six, But it kind of sounded muffled on the audio that we have heard. I mean, hell, every time Sam gives his sind off, it pings out and we kind of it cuts out in a little bit, so like I could imagine a world where, Okay, I was wrong about it being a suppressed rifle, maybe the hunting rifle was the one being used. Maybe not Okay, I'm there's a question mark there that I don't really know, and I don't feel comfortable weighing in one way or another.
Speaker 4: I'm open, okay. Number three, him.
Speaker 5: Jumping off the roof and then walking in the neighborhood, where they're saying that it looks like he's walking with a straight leg or something like that. I have an issue with this. He in no way, shape or form was carrying a rifle when he went to the edge of the building. He could not have tucked that shit down his chest and down his leg and then jumped down the building. When he basically jumped and kind of crouched into a fetal position and then got up and walked away. As he's walking through the neighborhood, everybody's ring cameras showed him does not look like he's walking with a straight leg. So the whole thing about him carrying the rifle away from the sight of shooting, I have an issue with that.
Speaker 4: That doesn't make sense to me.
Speaker 5: The discord chat or I forget which app, it might have been a WhatsApp chat or whatever or whatever discord thank you, where they're like talking about where to drop the rifle. Okay, this also made no sense for him if you were talking about dropping it for him to pick up use and like.
Speaker 4: It was a drop point for that. Okay, I could.
Speaker 5: Imagine this, but it seems to indicate that they were talking about dropping it after the fact. This discord chat was, if I'm not mistaken, really associated with Antifa, which makes sense because he was dating a transferry right, So like, Okay, certain things are starting to align as.
Speaker 4: Far as that goes. But that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: As far as like the official narrative about him dating this person, cool, the official arait about the discord chat cool the drop point for the rifle, and yeah, they found it there, but it doesn't make sense based off of where he was where he went. The chain of custody of the weapon doesn't exactly check.
Speaker 4: Out with me. Right.
Speaker 5: So again, there's a few things that just don't line up to me personally, But again, none of that indicates necessarily the overarching bad guy that ordered the hit, so to speak, but.
Speaker 4: There is more than a few questions unanswered that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm with you, okay, Look Sam, before we get to you, I want to read some of the chat here just so I hate falling behind, and on this night, we're going to try and stay caught up on the chat because we do want to include y'all on everything. White Boy Wizard said, what's up? White Boy Wizard? What do uh? Tony said, Lone Wolf, change my mind.
Speaker 5: I'm okay to only see me and you are kind of on the same page here, But again, there's a lot of information that.
Speaker 4: I don't know right, like the same thing way, Well, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying they didn't have help from the outside. I am not comfortable saying which outside that was. It's very possible this was FBI, and that's why cash Pttel gave his super heartfelt speech, Rest easy, brother.
Speaker 4: We have the watch till Valjola.
Speaker 5: That's something that you tell a fallen police officer or a fallen veteran. Charlie Kirk was neither. And I'm not trying to downplay Charlie Kirk being a great guy.
Speaker 3: But Alex Jones said the same thing talking about Valhalla and too, which I thought was kind of weird.
Speaker 5: It's like a warrior's send off. Charlie Kirk might have been a vocal warrior, but he wasn't like, he wasn't a trigger puller. He wouldn't kick in doors.
Speaker 4: But again, it just it's weird that that's the route they're going with this.
Speaker 3: I don't know animals, said Jacob, your opinion is valid, though, I say Charlie was more important than what people think. I agree. I think that he was one of the loudest voices in all of politics, Like like up there with Candice Owen's up there with Tucker Carlson. I'll put Joe Rogan up there. I mean, as far as politics go, if it is outside of mainstream media, those are the people that have the loudest voices on you know, Alex Jones people like that even more. I would say that he had a larger voice than Alex Jones personally.
Speaker 4: I think it's a generational thing.
Speaker 5: Right As far as the college aged crowd, I'd say to eighteen to thirty five, Charlie Kirk had their attention from like thirty five to fifty five.
Speaker 4: I think Alex Jones had that attention.
Speaker 3: I mean, was a huge fan. My dad was like fucking pissed what he was like, they fucking shot him. I was like, damn already coming out with a day.
Speaker 4: I like it. I'm not saying that only the older crowd liked Alex Jones.
Speaker 5: I'm saying that if you were to look at his demographics, I bet you that Alex Jones's key demographics are more from the thirty five to fifty five Charlie Kirks were more along the lines of a thirty five to twenty.
Speaker 4: If I had to guess, I could be wrong.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Raw Vision said, what's goodie? Cole fam need y'all tonight. Pray for you boy. Glad to hear y'all's voices. Spirit Animal aka Sambo y'all. Some legends blast them. Third Eyes open you zoom User? Who could that be?
Speaker 4: Is that as Raven Lee? Am?
Speaker 3: I not supposed to say zombie anymore because I always look at her and I think zombie because it's been zombie and then it's Raven, and then it's zoom used her and then it's okay. Names enough said Steph said, someone please take Jacob's conspiracy theorist card.
Speaker 4: Oh, for the love of God, Steph a two brute h Jesus Christ God.
Speaker 5: Because I don't get down on one all of a sudden, people think that, well, I mean, to be fair, people have thought that I'm a fed for white sometime, but I mean, shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but this was the most fed you've ever been, is it?
Speaker 5: Really?
Speaker 3: It's not even close? Oh yeah, So it's it's.
Speaker 5: Not even crazy to say that the FBI or CIA where the guys in charge on this one. And I guess if you go up the chain of custy high enough, well.
Speaker 4: Who leads them?
Speaker 5: Clearly I get that. But it's like saying the jfk assassination. We could say that it was a cohesive effort from the CIA, the FBI, and the Texas State troopers.
Speaker 4: Right, sure, Sure.
Speaker 3: I think the point that we're trying to make is that you are very nonchalant and just think that it was, you know whatever. The media. Media is basically telling us no involvement on anybody's behalf. Really, and I personally think that you, sir, need a blast off to the d MT realm to get your third eye back open.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 3: That's just what I think about this whole situation.
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm good on that, thank you, But uh, I mean that'd being said.
Speaker 4: Dude. Again, I am not the all knower.
Speaker 5: I am very very willing to have my perspective shifted, and I'm maybe that will happen on this very episode. I just with the research of done, it doesn't seem to be more than I'm not gonna say a full on loan shooter situation. That'd be like saying that Thomas Matthew Crooks or whatever he acted alone. Yes, he might have been the guy that alone pulled the trigger, but how the fuck did he get on top of the building that was the headquarters for the communication for all the Secret Service and all of that. Right, I'm saying he had outside helped to get there. Now, I do not think that that outside help was from a foreign country.
Speaker 4: I believe that was from our own country. Again, that's just my two cents spirit down.
Speaker 3: We'll go ahead, sir. You've been having your hand raised there for a minute.
Speaker 6: The bullets were not that five bullets was still in the maguell.
Speaker 7: But it's not a Maguell's an internal magazine because maguell it is indicated of the catch. So I personally think that he is the Patsy a lot like Oswald.
Speaker 8: I do believe he did.
Speaker 7: I do believe he was in on it, and I do think and the fact that there was a bunch of people part of the trans Antique, the trans people antith.
Speaker 6: For whatever you want to call it. Uh, they they found it on discord.
Speaker 7: All of them were talking about it, and I do believe that it was an inside job on the TS.
Speaker 6: In on it.
Speaker 7: I believe the motherfucker with the white hat was in on it.
Speaker 1: But then you got the guy doing the arms like that also is very Uh. See as soon as he did that, you see Charlie get hit the neck. Well, then there's two guys there. You are out in the stands. You can rerely see one dude come up. It looks like he pulled something out.
Speaker 4: You don't.
Speaker 6: All you see is a flash and his elbows drop. And then as soon as that flash, you see Charlie get hit in the neck. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 8: Uh this is uh.
Speaker 6: This affected a lot of people, and I believe that.
Speaker 7: Charlie's biggest He has created the legacy, and the left they're going to try to destroy it because they hate anything that is good and more they hate everything because they can of their own.
Speaker 9: But.
Speaker 3: Especially if you speak against certainties.
Speaker 7: Like you have over in Korea, Uh, South Korea.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 7: Over in the UK, a million strong marched in the streets to the point over in Germany. Now they're leaving protests uh saying, uh, you haven't Charlie as a martyr.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 6: They're trying to Uh.
Speaker 7: They're trying to get their government to kick out all the Islamic invaders, which they are an invasion so as UK and all. And I'll take on full responsibility of sayings, but Charlie has affected so many people that he truly was doing the Lord's work, because when a.
Speaker 6: Thief falls and die, a million more shall lies.
Speaker 3: I mean, he was speaking truth man, and I think that he had I think that he was a very knowledgeable person and very high up people wanted to have him sway what he was talking about.
Speaker 5: I think it's also a pretty telltale sign of the times that we are living in. And I don't I'm not going some end time biblical prophecy, not that, not in this conversation anyway. What I'm saying is that how many liberal talking heads, content creators or just random people on social media that are of the liberal persuasion went on a like a dancing spree. They were laughing, they were happy that he got publicly murdered in front of his wife and kids. I saw this one video. This one fucked with me hard. This mom was asking her two daughters, they looked to be about five and seven give or take. These are small children, right, and asked them, hey, guys, something really big just happened. It's like the best news ever. They both answered President Trump got killed. No, okay, fine, the second biggest news ever. Jd Vance got killed. Okay, fine, no, not the third biggest news ever. And they said some other thing that's like out of what the fuck are these kids on right now? And he's like, no, Taylor Swift and Travis Kelsey got married, and they're like whoa, And it's.
Speaker 3: Like, oh my god.
Speaker 4: Just a quick pause here.
Speaker 5: First of all, those kids need to be taken out of that parent's custody and put into the system.
Speaker 4: I actually think they'd probably be better off there.
Speaker 3: First of all, she needs to be put in a fucking padded room.
Speaker 5: Yes, but that's my point. There are so many Hassan Piker was cheering on that he died. He said, yes, murder these Republicans. They need to be scared when they take the mic at these places.
Speaker 4: Fucked those.
Speaker 5: I want the streets to be soaked red with conservative capitalist blood his direct quote, I might add direct quote what And this is my problem. Love Charlie Kirk, hate Charlie Kirk feeling different about him, right, all the things. This is a very telltale sign.
Speaker 4: Of the day and age that we are living in.
Speaker 5: And Charlie's biggest thing was when people stop talking, violence persists.
Speaker 4: Right. That's why he was a talker.
Speaker 5: That's why he was going to meet people head on who disagreed with him to have open, respectful dialogue.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: He never shit on anybody. He might have donked on a motherfucker a time or two, but he never overtly insulted anyone to their face. He might insult a standpoint, he might insult a perspective thinking and showing logically with receipts why that was incorrect and why he believes what he believes. But my point is that we are in now entering a day and age where more conservative mouthpieces are going to either need to upsecurity or We're gonna start seeing more of these types of incidents happen, and that will.
Speaker 4: Lead to more violence.
Speaker 5: In this case, I do believe that Gandhi was onto something that blood begets blood, violence begets violent violence. This is that critical moment where if something does not shift, it's only going to go one way. Now we cut to the fact that we are about to make two hundred and fifty years as a nation. Every great civilization, a civilization and culture on Earth has a good run for about two point fifty and then they dip off. I'm not saying that that's about to happen. I'm saying that we really need to acknowledge the era that we are walking into right now.
Speaker 4: Very well.
Speaker 3: Sam said, hey, fam Ali Katz said, hey everyone. Tony said Israel had a role in JFK RFK nine to eleven and the anthrax attack, but I doubt they would kill Kirk. He was pro Israel. Ali Katz said, up until the last few months, he was starting to speak out against the government and so much so. And I just got done watching the Candace Owens episode where she is going in on the whole Charlie Kirk thing and I have a few things that I wanted to bring up from some of the points that she was bringing up.
Speaker 5: Please do because I haven't heard it yet. But Candace is somebody who does her fucking homework. I don't agree with every single thing she's ever said, ever, but she is not a half stepper when it comes to the information that she presents.
Speaker 3: I don't know why people got to say.
Speaker 4: That, because the same with Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 5: I didn't agree with everything he's ever said, but I agree with the majority of the things he said. You know, I'm not saying that this person is like the end all, be all source of only truth. They have said some things that are, in my opinion, incorrect a time or.
Speaker 4: Two, but right.
Speaker 3: But that should be understood about everybody.
Speaker 5: There are some people that I honestly have never disagreed with what they've said.
Speaker 4: There are some. It's very few, but yeah.
Speaker 3: I can't think of one person. But anyway, Uh, Midnight Conk said, Hello, Fam Rose Chaos. Rose Chaos said, what's up? Fam? Dano said Yo, Happy Cult Tuesday Friends. Dano welcome, Welcome, Welcome. Spirit Animal said Cash on that cocaine bro Cash, he's bugged out. He is He's been bugged out ever since the Epstein shit. Honestly, if you look at him a year ago when he was on pods talking his shit, he seemed like he was on one, but like not out of his gourd. You look at him now like homeboy has seen some shit that can't be unseen.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: Usually with those bulging eyes there, that's usually like a telltale sign that there's like some kind of little tumor coming in. So I'm just saying he got some straight up bulging eyes.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 3: If I've ever seen him, go ahead, spirit animal.
Speaker 7: Like, if you want to see how big his eyes is, look up busy from a bedtime stories about that big No, like these eyes. He looks like he stray on cocaine.
Speaker 8: Maybe the cocaine that was.
Speaker 6: In the White House wasn't old dipshits. It would probably fucking Cash.
Speaker 4: Oh no, it was his.
Speaker 5: But perhaps Cash found the secret stash. You know what I'm saying, he's just like shit free coke.
Speaker 7: I mean, the DA's put is putting fucking fat and all in all the drugs, and the CIA is temping out middle kids for six I wouldn't be surprised that FBI has cocaine.
Speaker 4: Very possible, a round of percent.
Speaker 3: I mean, look at what they were doing with LSD, Rose Chaos said. Rose Chaos said, definitely was not a lone wolf. Definitely a three letter agency mixed in with something else. I can't put my finger on just yet. I feel like a lot of that is going to be coming out. Rose said, I agree with you. Spirit Animal Michayla said, not only was he loud with politics, but.
Speaker 4: He moved the youth. He did. Indeed he did.
Speaker 3: Spirit Animal said, Charlie was like the older brother I never had. I looked up to him as eighteen, very influential person, and.
Speaker 5: I mean also like huge that he started turning Point USA in his twenties, the founder and CEO of that shit. This whole thing was to go to college campuses, which is usually an echo chamber for socialism and communism.
Speaker 4: Let's be very honest here, and he was just.
Speaker 5: Respectfully starting the conversation and make these young people think for them fuckingselves, or at least attempt to get them to think for themselves. As a twenty two to twenty four year old starting that in the way that he did.
Speaker 4: Bro, that's that's boss moves.
Speaker 3: Yeah, big dick mentality.
Speaker 5: To be I want to know part of the political game. Even like a few months ago, he was like, I would never be a part of a political office in any way, shape or form.
Speaker 3: You can absolutely if you are if you are for truth, you cannot be on either side. That like, that's the actual facts.
Speaker 4: It wasn't that.
Speaker 5: It was just he would much rather talk to the people then be some figurehead like that.
Speaker 4: That was That's not what he did. That's not what he was.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 3: That's that's where blackmail gets involved, which we will get to that by the way. Okay, to be alive, said, what's up?
Speaker 11: Cult?
Speaker 3: I swear so much always happens within a week of us meeting, because we meet. We meet every week. So yeah, it's always crazy. Because that was I want to say, it happened on Wednesday or Thursday.
Speaker 5: Last Wednesday. Wednesday, we were shooting the Mozart episode. Yeah, while we were shooting the Mozart episode, it happened. Yeah, that just so you'll understand the amount of time that lapses between us shooting episodes sometimes. On that Wednesday, we were shooting the episode about the Magic Flute, the Mozart play, which was the initiatory rights of joining Freemasonry right, which I thought was a pretty interesting episode.
Speaker 4: It was fun. It was a good one.
Speaker 5: We get done shooting, and before we even wrap up me and John there are kind of bullshit and just kind of whatever, Oh my god, Charlie Kirk just got shot. Like wait, what this before? The media wasn't even saying that he was dead yet. This was within an hour of the shot being fired, and we were like, oh, what the fuck?
Speaker 4: And I'm like, I gotta talk about it now. Goddamn.
Speaker 5: A few hours later, Oh, he's in the hospital and stable condition. A few hours later I saw the video and I'm like, no, the fuck he wasn't that. That's mainstream media propagating bullshit.
Speaker 12: At that point, I was gonna say he got shot two days after a full blood moon eclipse. Also, and his funeral is on a partial solar eclipse too, so it's like they it's like very ritually looking to me at the very least.
Speaker 13: Like celestially ritual.
Speaker 12: And then a bunch of numerology that I'm sure you've seen, like all the the thirty three stuff.
Speaker 4: I got a video I want to share about that one later.
Speaker 5: This one chick is saying that it's clearly a Masonic king killing ritual, and I didn't even know that that was a thing, and I'm I'm not even convinced that it is a thing. But her her points about showing the numerology of some of the things on screen were pretty fascinating, but we'll get to that later on.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, there's a whole book that was written called King Kill thirty three.
Speaker 4: When was that written to? You know, old book?
Speaker 3: It's an old book.
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 3: But Ashton, go ahead, sir, what are your thoughts?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 15: I just wanted you guys are saying, now you found out? How I found out. I was eating lunch, just watching like YouTube or something, and then I got a bunch of texts in the group chat, and right away two people sent the video like before I even heard anything, So I had to watch it before I even knew what happened, and it just looked fake to me. At first, I was like, this is AI or some bullshit, But then I checked all the feeds and it was like, holy crip, they actually shot him.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 5: If it was a camera angle from one angle, I wouldn't have known. I wuld probably wouldn't have believed it either the fact that there were so many different angles with so many clear views and some of them were blurry, some of them were clear, and it's like, nah, this definitely did take place at least.
Speaker 3: I do want to say though, too. I mean with every dude, you know how many videos we've had like taken down off of Instagram and Facebook and TikTok and all that kind of stuff. And that video of him being shot, the main video where you see like the blood gushing out and stuff. That video circulated for days, Like, yeah, how was that not taken down? It was almost I Whenever I see shit like that, I'm like, they wanted everybody to see that. How did the algorithm not First of all, how did the algorithm not take it out? And secondly, like it could somebody not interrupt? And I don't know, like take all of that kind of footage down. It doesn't make any sense. Dude, We put stuff up and it gets taken down before it's even posted. Well, yet that video of a man being shot in the fucking neck in front of thousands of people was allowed to stay up for days. That's like, it's it's shit like that where I'm just like Okay, they want us to see this for some reason, you know what I'm saying, Like it's more than just the surface level shit.
Speaker 5: Oh no, no, I agree fully, And it's like, okay, yeah, when you get two million people all sharing something at the exact same time, it takes a minute for the algorithm to catch up and then do this and do that. That's bullshit. That's bullshit, dude. The bots are at it no matter what. They can flag it based off of how about blood, gore, murder, all these that was basically a snuff film. Now granted it was of a very uh you know, a big name, and it was more than just your average snuff film filmed in some basement somewhere by a sicco.
Speaker 4: And I understand that.
Speaker 5: But at the same time, don't act like the algorithm couldn't have shut that shit down immediately. But then would the would the people feel like their voice is being silenced, that they're living under a police state because they're not even able to post with their freedom of speech onto social media about this thing. You see, It's it's mess either way it goes. But I agree with you.
Speaker 3: Watch me put up a picture of my butthole and see how fast it gets taken down? Bro on some real shit, like real shit, like how fast would that get taken down?
Speaker 5: It probably will get taken down before the load bar fills up for it being posted.
Speaker 3: I won't even put all the wrinkles in. I'll zoom all the way in to where you can just see like one little wrinkle of the raisin. You know what I'm saying. And I guarantee you it gets taken down.
Speaker 4: Probably and fucking hopefully hopefully. God, let's not test that theory.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not actually going to. But anyway, Grayson, what are your thoughts there? Oh you're muted there, Bud beginners, you know.
Speaker 4: Don't get.
Speaker 16: I don't know about your chocolate starfish, but that might be an only fan site for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't forget about the hot dog flavored.
Speaker 16: Well what did make sense to me is when everything came out and you guys were talking about it, it was a Mauser Bolt action rifle thirty add six And like I said in the chat, that's not it's eight millimeter mouser. That that's a mouser that you get that you rebarrel in reaction. That you can't put a thirty odd six and an eight millimeter mouser. It doesn't work that way, right, and then a silencer. I mean I saw the video and yet you guys are right, why the fuck was that not hold? You know, and I understand, but it's like we are so I mean, it's like fear porn. It's just like we're gonna show you this shit. So I don't know, and it's unappreciative, and you know, and his wife and kids had to watch that. You know what I mean I mean is don't tell me his wife doesn't have Twitter, TikTok whatever, but she was very brave to make that very heartfelt speech. And uh, no'm I mean I think it was just somebody I don't don't know. I mean, I appreciate any other theories on it, but I think it was just something a sick individual that social media whatever and just wanted to make a message. And you know what, thank God the guy turned himself in because.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well well yeah it.
Speaker 16: Was his dad and then the youth pasture or whatever, because he wanted he came home wanted.
Speaker 8: To kill himself.
Speaker 16: And uh, you don't thank god because now he's going to be on trial.
Speaker 3: Well they're talking about bringing the pay for it. What's that they're they're talking about bringing the firing squad to his ass heard.
Speaker 16: I've heard that about Utah and I heard that over the weekend.
Speaker 13: It was my birthday weekend.
Speaker 4: I'm like, they don't do that.
Speaker 16: You get the pick, Yeah, but I mean whatever, you know, It's like, hey, whatever.
Speaker 4: Now I have.
Speaker 5: I've also heard the theory that it was a short range shot because there was an that made its way around the interwebs saying that one of the cameras that was really close to him, there was like a barrel like aperture for lack of better words, that was.
Speaker 4: On the stand and it could have been that.
Speaker 5: And it's very difficult to explain this to people, but that was a rail that was on the tripod that you locked that type of camera into. But yes, for somebody who doesn't know anything about cameras and things, I understand why they would have saw that and said, oh, that was.
Speaker 4: A barrel of a rifle that was mounted there. I get it. Look at this.
Speaker 3: Check this out. So there's a video that we're going to watch later. And this is very reminiscent of the whole JFK thing, especially since because we just mentioned that King Kill thirty three book. It was actually written by somebody named James Shelby Downard. I hear this name all the time. Crow Triple seven always brings it up. But the book, it said, it explores the idea that the Freemasons were involved in the assassination of President JFK through a ritual he refers to as the Killing of the King. This work is known for its controversial and speculative nature, linking occult symbolism to historic events. I love that kind of shit.
Speaker 16: I mean, I love it too. But you know the thing is, I think, like, I mean, you got to be open to everything. But I just got a couple Peter Lavenda books that I lost in a move, and I think that guy does some solid damn research on the Masons and on the Mormons, you know, I mean, you know, I could say the same thing about Graham Hancock.
Speaker 8: But Graham Hancock has.
Speaker 16: Absolutely no like credentials whatsoever. I'm not gonna dismiss his findings. But you know, if you want to get legitimate in academia, like John Mack or Jock la I mean, better have some better have a doctorate sitting there, you know, you're not going to be taken seriously regardless of what you provide.
Speaker 5: Room Hancock is uh, he's interesting to listen to, and he has a lot of great theories that are very.
Speaker 4: Fun and very interesting.
Speaker 8: Books are like.
Speaker 5: They're they're mind blowing right from that perspective to see if maybe the pieces do fit together where maybe that could be possible, and it's entertaining. But I'm with you on that he's not taken seriously by anybody in academia, but that's kind of the point for him.
Speaker 3: So I mean, I get it, which I mean there's gatekeepers to academia, so even academia is cut off at the knees, like you're not allowed to go out of line according to what everybody else believes. And that's the problem with academia itself. So to even hold academia up on some kind of high pedestal is a as a farce as well, I believe.
Speaker 16: I don't, Yeah, I don't, I don't, But I mean to have it be mainstream, brought in front of the Senate, like you look at the UAP. I mean, you know the guys that are coming up there, they're they're army officers, they're Air Force officers. There their degreed, you know, I credited whatever. But yeah, and Graham Hancock, I think he was on Joe Rogan and he like gave up his like thirty year marijuana addiction by the hate. Nothing wrong with that, you know. Sure, Yeah, but no, I'm gonna I'm gonna lower my hand and thank you guys for your time. You guys do an awesome job. You're always putting out content. You and a daily conspiracy podcast, and I mean, you guys are top my list. So I'm a patron and I'll contribute more.
Speaker 3: We appreciate you.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 16: All right, have a good, good evening you guys, and I'll stay on all.
Speaker 3: Right, Spirit Animal go ahead, sir.
Speaker 7: Yeah, sorry, I know it's kind of off topic fromout Charlie Cook.
Speaker 6: Nepoll fucked up their government.
Speaker 7: And the dude said the school guy gave one speech and now gen Z.
Speaker 6: Overthrew the government.
Speaker 8: So yeah, yeah, I'm.
Speaker 5: Going to be doing an episode on Nepaul here soon, I promise you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, We're gonna try and keep this episode Charlie Kirk specific. But yeah that what's going on over in Nepaul is crazy. And I start to wonder if it's genuine, but that's for another another day. That being said, Rose Chaos said, Charlie Kirk was definitely a very prominent figure. No, not military lee or certified politician. He was just a charismatic dude that absolutely knew his shiz and wanted to help change minds of our stupid youth, which I think is a pretty damn important job, especially all the brainwashing that's going on at the universities, and not even just the universities, in high schools and middle schools, in fucking elementary schools. Dude, like it is across the board. They are trying to warp the minds of the ute.
Speaker 4: Absolutely they are.
Speaker 5: And again I'm not trying to dismiss or downplay his importance in any way, shape or form.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Steph, you had your hand raised earlier.
Speaker 17: Go ahead, dear, okay, how quick that was no rookie here?
Speaker 13: He Well.
Speaker 17: First off, when I posted that Jacob needs to give his conspiracy theorist card, I did have an lol or laugh face in there.
Speaker 13: So it was in jest.
Speaker 4: Uh huh.
Speaker 17: I always appreciate I appreciate the resident sticking the mud and keeping us grounded, but I wanted to it. I wanted to as the resident Utah here, although I'm Arizonian now proud to be so, but I wanted to. Like the numbers that I've paid attention to, I'm sure it's probably been said on multiple podcasts, but the ones I've done, I always pay attention to thirty three. And that's mainly because, like for me, that was like assigned to me in sports, and so it's like, you know, the number you put in your email when you make your first email back in the day, and so it's just kind of a number that pops up. But his shirt had freedom on it, which is thirty three with the calculator. The other thing I think about is that his the day that the alleged shooter was found is thirty three days from Charlie Kirk's next birthday, which is October thirteenth. What I think October fourteenth. We've all heard Cash pattel Coke addict. We've all heard him say that there was you know, we found him in thirty six hours, well thirty three to be exact. Again, I think that's like a signal of sorts.
Speaker 3: That we fought him in thirty six hours, but thirty three to be exact, Like, you're off by three hours, dude, Like, that's.
Speaker 17: So the reason for that is three six, three times six, six sixty six. That's also why the gun is a thirty six six sixty six three times six.
Speaker 3: Damn, Steph, I mean you've been listening to the show a little too long. I love it.
Speaker 5: I didn't realize that my hunting rifle round was a satanic round.
Speaker 3: It literally, it's for the symbolism.
Speaker 4: I'm taking how was gonna take it? Man, I'm listening.
Speaker 3: If you're dealing in this credit, if you are looking for the occult gestures, they always put them out there because most people are, you know, ignorant of such, you know, numbers and signs and all these things.
Speaker 5: Fuck yeah, change my hunting caliber, which I'm fine with. Actually, I was looking to buy a new gun anyway, But like.
Speaker 17: Fuck, I think the other thing I wanted to mention, which I had heard demon a Racer, demon Erasers and JC Fallows. JC I think have done a really good job at addressing this whole thing from a Christian lens that I think a lot of people could appreciate. But demon Erasers specific it kind of it kind of goes into some aerial footage that I hadn't seen before. So I'll just throw out those pods as a shout out to those guys. But the other one that had I read on a thread, which I never thought about, is if you think about the symbolism, and this is where we get a little you know, meta in it. You think about the symbolism of like a you know, Charlie Kirk has been around for years, although his podcast hasn't been around forever, like he's been doing this for a long time, and you know, we've all we've been talking about how he goes out in campuses. That's where a lot of the programming happens. It happened to me. I voted for Hillary. That was the worst sin I've repented us.
Speaker 5: We all have a right to be young and stupid. Okay, everybody has a right to it. Steph, you acknowledge your your your faults and you have grown through them, and that's what's important.
Speaker 3: Somebody needs to come in and exercise this demon.
Speaker 8: Bring vote for Hillary or just you.
Speaker 5: Good question? Did the other Mountain Jews vote for Killery? Was that a blue state during that election?
Speaker 18: Because I'm a Mountain Jew and I don't know anybody who did that.
Speaker 5: Shit, wait, you're actually like a Mormon, Mormon or you were raised that way?
Speaker 18: Well, I mean I was raised and baptized into that religion. So technically until I find a way to get them to excommunicate me if you ask them or anybody affiliated with the religion, I am more.
Speaker 5: I think if you like, submit a video of you coming on a statue of the ante arone, I think it'll I think it'll be a pretty much you know, it's like a hand grenade.
Speaker 4: It's kind of like a to whom it may concern kind of thing, you know. Yeah, copy that. Yeah.
Speaker 17: So, I think the thing that was mentioned is if you think about the symbolism of a guy representing freedom, free speech, it's freedom is that's the that's the symbolism there. And I think that's why the whole thing was just so incredibly powerful, incredibly sad, you know, I guess they're you know, it's it's sad. Uh, how it's affected people, caused again more division, that's the last thing we need. So those are those are some of the numbers I've looked into and just kind of the symbolism of things. But yeah, those are my two cents, dude.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what. You add that in with all of the findings at DOGE and if you think about it, like they they're working five D chess right here, right, So if they are trying to take away freedom, they want to show you how the system needs more big brother on it. And thus, if you're willing to accept that the system needs more big brother rise on it through doze and more security and all that kind of shit, right, more surveillance, like we are going to accept that as a result, we are going to accept more surveillance on us. And I think that that raid there is the end of an end of at least a form of freedom. Yeah, Ashton, what are your thoughts there?
Speaker 15: I just wanted to bring up the predictive programming that goes along with this. In like the two months I'd say leading up to the event, I just I had this feeling something was going to happen to him. I didn't think he'd actually die, but I was. I was getting my feed, My whole algorithm was filled on some days where he'd say something and all these leftist tweets and posts would just be making fun of his gums or how ugly he was, or comparing him to this and that, like saying you want they want him to die and shit, and and then I think you guys had mentioned this on an episode in the last week or so. But then there was that book too that came out before he actually died.
Speaker 4: Mm hm.
Speaker 13: So I mean it's.
Speaker 15: It's there was some sort of build up to it, Like it wasn't completely out of the blue.
Speaker 3: It was definitely planned. There's no doubt about it. It was orchestrated. It was planned. It was for a deeper reason. And uh, I mean, Jacob, I guess I want to get your thoughts on that.
Speaker 5: So on the book book, what was the synopsis of the book? Was it about like the death of Charlie Kirk in a metaphorical sense, No, literally, book actually go into the details of like killing him.
Speaker 3: I mean it was literally called I think the Killing of Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I mean that could have been like not a satirical name. But that's like saying the death of democracy and you write a book about that, it's not about the actual murder of democracy. It's like a like the synopsis of that would be like how they infiltrated.
Speaker 4: How they did this, how they did this?
Speaker 5: I have no idea what the over under of that book was. Was it actually kind of like an OJ thing, like if I had done it kind of thing or was it more of a metaphorical the death of his platform?
Speaker 4: What was the motive here?
Speaker 3: Well, let's go to a website that's going to help shot clearly, Yeah, yeah, yeah, the all right, this is actually by the Economic Times via the India Times, so it's pretty interesting. But who is Anastasia J. Casey that was the author of said book? Mysterious book The Shooting of Charlie Kirk surfaces online a day before the tragedy.
Speaker 19: Man.
Speaker 3: As you can see right here, that is the book Charlie Kirk. We don't need to go into all that. Police in Utah have released a new video of the images of a person of interest in the killing of Charlie Kirk screen okay, screenshots of a book titled The Shooting of Charlie Kirk, a comprehensive account of the Utah Valley University attack, the aftermath and America's response, credited to an author named Anastasia J. Casey, has surfaced online. The book purportedly appeared to have Listen did a publication date of September ninth, twenty twenty five, one day before the shooting occurred. Though the book listing has since been removed from Amazon, screenshots showing the books cover title and date circulated widely on platforms like x formally known as Twitter, Users question the timing and authorship. The listing reportedly appeared on Amazon for a short time before being taken down. Images of the cover title and release date quickly circulated. I don't know why I'm reading that over again. This unusual timing led to widespread speculation about the book's origins and purpose. However, Economic times cannot independently verify the veracity of the book or the author. Somebody said, can someone investigate this? Perhaps it's now pulled from Amazon online listing? Who is Anastasia Casey? Regardless of the credibility of the nine point nine published date or nine to nine published date? How did this book get out so quick? Somebody said. Somebody else said, but check this out, another book published today. How the hell can you get a book published and up for sale in such a short time? So yeah, I don't know anybody that's actually got the book, but regardless it is who.
Speaker 5: Is at the bottom and said, who is the Anastasia jkcy or whatever?
Speaker 4: Let's see right there.
Speaker 3: Though little is known about Anastasia JKC, social media users are questioning the legitimacy and background of the author, adding an additional layer of mystery to an already tense situation. Netizens are asking how Anastasia Jksey published a book about the Charlie kirkshooting the day before it ever happened. Amazon, in a statement, said that they have taken down the title in question. In quotes, they said, we have content guidelines governing which books can be listed for sale, and we remove books that do not adhere to these guidelines. The title in question is no longer available for sale due to a technical issue. The date of publication that had been displayed for this title while it was briefly listed was incorrect, and we apologize for any confusion that this may have caused. The title was published late in the afternoon on September tenth. Even still, even still, it was published on the day that he fucking died. You like you need It takes three days for Amazon to accept the publishing.
Speaker 5: Right and so okay, so even if the date was wrong or whatever else, they pulled it. So to date, no one has actually read this book to see what it's about.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't even know if anybody can get their hands on.
Speaker 4: Now, okay, that's interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that's that's strange. Now let's just say, for shits and gigs, if we're thinking of that third eye all the way open, if that book was published, let's say it even was published on the tenth, does that not point to there's no fucking way that this was a single shooter and nobody orchestrated anything. This is alone should blast that.
Speaker 5: I'm a may it very well made, But again it depends on the content of the book. Like when they say shooting, do they mean and I know people are gonna eye roll hard on this, and just bear with me.
Speaker 4: Could that mean shooting with a camera? Could that mean shooting his career? Could it mean him shooting off of the mouth.
Speaker 5: Was it a metaphor was it legitimately exactly what we're talking about here? And it's somebody who broke down the actual killing of and this is a clear sign that there was more things. Look, I am listening and I'm not saying one hundred percent away or another. I'm saying that we would have to look at the book to see what the fuck it's about before we can make an assumption.
Speaker 3: Even if that is the case, that it wasn't about him being shot to death as what happened on that very day. Even if that's the case, mighty coincidental a title like that comes out on Amazon.
Speaker 5: I'm not denying that, and I'm with you that we don't necessarily believe in coincidences.
Speaker 4: I'm with you.
Speaker 5: I just I would need to know the full picture before I can really take a stance on it.
Speaker 4: That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: God is love. What are your thoughts, sir?
Speaker 9: I mean, I assume maybe it was AI generated, because that's not the first time we've seen, you know, events like that.
Speaker 4: Wasn't there a book.
Speaker 9: About the Mallee fires that came out like immediately? And then I also heard that somebody say that you can backdate the publishing date on those Amazon published books.
Speaker 5: Now, that will also make a lot of sense to me if this was a AI generated thing that some for lack of better words, let's just called a hacker put up just for the shock and all factor of it. And that's why Amazon pulled it down so quick, because there was no actual book to be purchased with that name. It was just done because of internet things. I could absolutely believe that. Again, I don't know that as facts either, so I can't bet my headges on that, but yes, that is absolutely a hypothetical.
Speaker 4: AIS a motherfucker.
Speaker 3: Via publishing dot Com, it says it typically takes about three to ten business days to publish a book on Amazon KDP after submission, although some books can go live in as little as one hour. The exact time may may vary based on factors like the type of book and the completeness of the submission.
Speaker 5: So it is possible that it was done because somebody filled out the paperwork in a certain way, or the paperwork in the online form in whatever type of way to get it through.
Speaker 4: In reality, it was just the AI image. Is it very possible?
Speaker 3: I mean either way, Spirit Animal, your thoughts there.
Speaker 11: I don't know if y'all were, but there's people already calling UH for them to finish off Cook's family, to say, get the wife, get the parents, and get the kids. Also on Twitter, there's been lists going around with prominent conservative names. Also, I don't know if y'all a wear, but my on Twitter Milo said.
Speaker 6: He's coming back, he's on retiring.
Speaker 5: I don't know if Milo Unapolis is back on the mic I saw that he is.
Speaker 19: He is.
Speaker 4: Uh, I don't know what his current stances.
Speaker 5: I know that he was married to a guy, then he like divorced that guy because he found the Lord in the way of Catholicism, and then he kind of went into the realm of obscurity for a bit. I got no idea what his like shtick is gonna be this go round. But uh, yeah, the fact that he is back is also pretty interesting.
Speaker 3: Amazing how somebody this is just my opinion. I mean, I don't think that it's I don't think that being gay is anti Christian.
Speaker 19: Do you.
Speaker 5: It's pretty clear cut in the Bible that that's not the way. It doesn't say that you should, you know, hate these people for living the way they're going to live.
Speaker 4: It's not for us to judge. Also, it's very clear about that.
Speaker 3: From the excerpt that I saw. It says in regards that people always I can't remember exactly which you know, portion of the Bible that they always reference, but I remember it's saying that a lot of people say. See it says ried here that a man should not lay with a man, and I saw that the original version actually said that a man should not lay with a boy, talking about pedophilia.
Speaker 5: This is correct, But also in the Old Testament they talk about homosexuality as an abomination. In the New Testament, in the Book of Romans, they talk about how marriage is supposed to be between one man and one woman. They're very clear cut about that. But again, this is not me trying to go on a gay bashing ramp by any means. Listen, I'm not gonna sit here and judge somebody based off of how they live their life. I myself am not exactly a sinless person. Okay, So I mean I agree. I mean Christianity is not supposed to be in favor of homosexuality, the same way we're not supposed to be in favor of somebody who is a drunkard, or a glutton or a thief for any of these things. There's not where we're not supposed to be in favor of that type of behavior.
Speaker 3: I mean, people were entitled to their beliefs, and if the book says it. Then the book says it. You know, right, that mean said, go ahead, God is love.
Speaker 4: I always saw it.
Speaker 9: I mean, I don't think it's unforgivable either way, right, I always saw it from a more of a reproductive continuation of humanity standpoint.
Speaker 5: Honestly, yeah, I think there's something to be said for that that tells us to be fruitful and multiply.
Speaker 4: Well, you can't multiply with two dudes or two chicks.
Speaker 5: But again, like you said, I don't think it's supposed to be something that you get killed over, and I don't believe that it's something that is unforgivable by any means. It's again, these are super things for us as humans to not be in a position to really look down on anybody.
Speaker 3: For right, right, I'm happy you brought up the whole drunkard thing. I'm sure gambling's in there, and you know what I mean, Like these are I mean, at least from what I hear that there is no sin greater than any other.
Speaker 5: So the only one that we can make an argument for would be suicide. And again, I'm a human, so I'm not in a position to really cast a judgment on it. There's a couple of different perspectives as to why that is the unforgivable sin, and this is a perspective thing. But the reason that a lot of them believe this is because you never get the opportunity to ask for forgiveness before you meet the Father or go to the judgment.
Speaker 4: So it's that's why it's seen, is that way.
Speaker 5: And then there's this whole other thing about like you're giving away the most precious gift that God ever gave you, which is literally your life. And like, fine, fine, fine, again, I'm a human. I'm not in a position to judge. But no, it's very clear that, yeah, while humans might see sins in different ways because some sins are more harmful to others than others, it's all pretty much equal in God's eyes.
Speaker 3: Yes, go ahead, spirit animal.
Speaker 10: Well, yeah, suicide is sad and everything, but oh, that's not the unforgivable sin. The only unforgivable sin has basked me onto the Holy Ghost, because Jesus says, if you do that, there is no forgiveness, neither in this life nor the next. So that's the only unforgivable sin.
Speaker 5: But then we get into what is actual blaspheming right, every right, thing saying God damn is taking the Lord's name in vain, and that's pleasing.
Speaker 10: It's attributing the great works of the Lord to the devil.
Speaker 13: Light.
Speaker 10: Say this is not me saying this. This would I'm using this as an example. Sold please do not smite me. I would be like saying that, oh, God didn't create the universe. The the goat headed motherfucker.
Speaker 8: Did you know what I mean?
Speaker 10: Yeah, that thing, the the the quote unquote divine Hermaphrodite that it's actually the rebis from alchemy, was based off of baph Met. They wanted to try to bring both the male and a female into one and to create the one flesh, trying to play God.
Speaker 3: Actually, if you want to hear even the precursor to that story, I just had an episode on Meta last night where we were talking to this guy and he said that, you know, even the precursor to the bapho Met and the whole as above so below thing, it's actually not even solar. So if you think about it, like all of our astrology and everything is based on like solar gods, and you know a solar roller ship that you know that we that that we circle around the sun. But before they thought that, before they before that they knew that, you know, we went around the sun. They thought that, you know, the ancients, they thought that actually the most important light in the sky was the north Star, and so they had certain polar gods and and the idea was is that you wanted to be like a pole. So the idea is that you know, the whole as above so below Baphomet thing has been bastardized like crazy.
Speaker 5: So you're saying it's more as a as north so south type of thing.
Speaker 3: Well, it's it's you know, because you'll even see it within like certain tarot cards like the Hermit or the Hierofant and stuff like that. The symbolism is still kind of there as far as you know, the as above so below. And the idea is that you're trying to be within this ritual or whatever, You're trying to be the divine intermediary between Heaven and Earth. That's what it's doing. It's pointing up to Heaven and down to Earth, and you're the intermediary to that. So that was the original symbolism. Interesting, Yeah, I thought that was pretty cool. Anyhow, Oh go ahead, Sam.
Speaker 20: The as I was gonna say, but I forgot to say, but the uh, the Rabis is one of the two Magnusopius, the great works of alchemy, besides the Philosopher's Stone.
Speaker 6: I was just gonna clarify that.
Speaker 4: Got you, got you very well.
Speaker 3: Back to the chat Rose Chaos said Jacob, I love you, brother, but I gotta agree with Jonathan on this one.
Speaker 5: Fam okay, And I'm like I said, I'm very willing to have my position shifted on this one. I'm just saying that, as of this moment, I'm still looking for more evidence to come out.
Speaker 4: That's all.
Speaker 3: Candy Cake said, there's definitely or there's most definitely something else. It all aligns too easily to not be just feels like it's pushing too many agendas. I could not agree more. It is way too easy. It's way too easy. Ashton said, looks like a Jewish man.
Speaker 4: It's a rabbi and Ted Cruz. Uh.
Speaker 3: The rabbi said, see right here in Leviticus you must bomb Isfahn by sundown. And Ted Cruz is like, wow, I didn't know that, Thank you, rabbit. Ted Cruz, you want to talk about sold out to Israel Ted cruise is all the way that he It's bad.
Speaker 4: It's bad, bad, and I'm even saying that, so yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure. The yoked Yid, Oh, I didn't know the yolk Gid was here.
Speaker 4: Is he still here?
Speaker 5: Looks like he might have dipped out early on, as he changed his name to something else, but we'll get to it.
Speaker 3: Tis of all times for him not to be here. The jo Gid said, hope everyone as well. I'm feeling like shit, but still wanted to say what's up, good.
Speaker 4: Night, appreciate you stopping him. Roys Love you to death.
Speaker 3: Man Spirit Animals said, Hassan and Chank are fucking evil. Fuck him, hang them up high, dude.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Chank was the other fucker that was like, these Republicans need to be scared for their lives when they go on to this is good, they are scared, and it's like, you, motherfucker.
Speaker 3: Did you see the video of I don't know how long ago it was, but there was a video of like, damn near almost an altercation between Charlie Kirk and this Chank. It's the only time I've ever seen Charlie Kirk get that upset. He was asking him to fucking throw up his hands and let's let's go outside, like straight up he was on some street fighter. K.
Speaker 4: Chank is such a soy boy cook.
Speaker 5: If somebody actually ever went to like throw down and fist the cuffs with him, he would get folded like some laundry so fast. Especially Charlie Waite. I'm not even saying he was like a fighter and yo, he trained not bro. Just anybody that's got a little bit of some ass in weight behind them could crumble this boy like some folded long.
Speaker 3: Charlie Kirk is pretty tall dude too, wasn't he was like something.
Speaker 4: He was six five, yeah, six five.
Speaker 11: Everybody was saying, oh, Charlie's racist, and they went to that thing because he says, listen hear you can't. He said, listen here, Chank, And everybody's thought he said, listen.
Speaker 4: Here, Chink, which oh wow, yeah, that that has.
Speaker 3: A ch i n K, not a ch e n K.
Speaker 11: Also Chank and Hassan boath Uh, they've both been saying that to go out they've been trying to get people that they're trying to incite a civil war nout here.
Speaker 21: Uh.
Speaker 6: And Hassan said uh. He said it's a good thing.
Speaker 11: Uh, we already got Charlie Let's he's already been calling for the death of of senators down in Florida, and now he's saying to go after their families.
Speaker 5: So I feel like they have an idea of how the civil war would play out, and I feel like that is a dream for them, and it's it's not any kind of base in something I would really go down.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, it's full non sex magic. They're coming to the they're coming to the idea of another war.
Speaker 4: Oh war, Yeah, civil war. Yeah, I could see that happening.
Speaker 5: But like these liberal cucks that keep thinking that like a civil war would play out in some way, shape or form where the progressives would somehow get the drop on the conservatives. Bro, I don't understand what drugs they're on, but they need to go talk to somebody.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, let's see here. Grayson said, just horrible gun stuff does does not make sense. Mouser is eight million, Okay, that's what he was saying. Yeah, Midnight Kong said, was he assassinated just to cause chaos? I think that was definitely think it was it was war gamed for sure.
Speaker 5: I think that was absolutely a part of the plan. Yeah, I mean, yeah it was. I think there was a killing multiple birds with one stone. Not to be crude to my analogy here, but his death publicly like that it sent a message to a lot of different people in a lot of different ways.
Speaker 4: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: Ali Kad said he started Turning Point at eighteen or nineteen years old.
Speaker 4: Of the oldest he was a young use me, wow, I thought he was in his early twenties when he did.
Speaker 5: The fact that he was that old starting this organization, I mean, the fucking stones you gotta have as a teenager to take this type of a stance, and who knows, maybe he didn't know was gonna get as big as it was, but to take it from that and grow it to what it became, Holy fuck.
Speaker 3: Ali Kad said, I feel like we're going to get the Kirk files released in sixty years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, probably m m mmm.
Speaker 3: Grace and Gray said, you guys work so damn much. That's all we do, babe, We love it.
Speaker 4: This is our full time not just a full time job.
Speaker 5: This is so much more than a job, dude, This is a fucking life calling.
Speaker 3: I think, Oh, it's a full time passion.
Speaker 4: Is what it is.
Speaker 3: Renee said, how's the old Bengo card looking, dude?
Speaker 5: We do need to consult with the Bingo card here soon. If anybody has readily available, go ahead and drop it in the chat. Let's see how the standings are right now, because I don't know what new things have been marked off. Honestly, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Why boy, was.
Speaker 18: It speaking of that, Jacob? You made fun of me for not one to have us getting airships back as a type of transportation for twenty twenty five. I guess what hit a fucking headline yesterday in the news cycle?
Speaker 4: Baby yeah, I was like, what the fu for?
Speaker 16: What?
Speaker 13: I don't know.
Speaker 18: I didn't get that far into the article. I just started laughing and fucking sent Jonathan the screenshot. I'm like, look this motherfucker.
Speaker 5: I mean, don't get me wrong, that would be cool. I would love to take a trip in an airship. I just think they're really inefficient and slow, but I mean, fuck, if they got a way to make it cost effective and enough people really want to do that.
Speaker 3: I mean, I got it right here. This was actually posted by unilad Tech. It says uh in insane five hundred and fifty five foot flying warehouse airship could be coming soon to La La. Oh.
Speaker 5: I mean that could be a thing for like tourism too, right, they do like helicopter tours over La and shit, maybe they'll start doing like blimp rides over LA.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't think you would have to pay rent, so it makes sense that it would be a warehouse right.
Speaker 5: Oh no, it's a warehouse size things. It's not like people. Fuck, I'm saying that people aren't gonna be living this. Watch them fucking have people living in these with apartments and shit, because it's cheaper to live in the sky than it is on the ground or some wild things.
Speaker 4: Good God, all right.
Speaker 3: I mean yeah, spirit animal.
Speaker 5: We keep saying the future is now. Nah, bro, the pass is now. We back in the nineteen teens in this bitch.
Speaker 11: Look listen, I ain't the small I might be aged by ain't that type as I ain't the small kind of I Oh but.
Speaker 8: You said airshit, my dog?
Speaker 11: Are we trying to re Are we trying to reinvent the fucking Hindenburg incident?
Speaker 3: This ain't gonna be good.
Speaker 8: They explode.
Speaker 5: I'm hoping that they're not using hydrogen as the uh the flotation gas on this one. Hopefully they've gone to helium or something inert.
Speaker 6: Actually, while it was a terrible accident, not a lot of people died.
Speaker 10: There was a gymnast to actually rode the buroning thing all the way down to hop off a couple of feet off of the ground. But he he right, he got a couple of scrapes, and I think towards he got was a broken hand. But there was dip pet deal on the Hindenberg, and I think it even had a h There was a deal on there, and I think that it even had like Jackal.
Speaker 3: So all right, say last I found the actual article itself, and yes it is. It is a warehouse. So our futures could be taking some influence from our past, as a five hundred and fifty five foot airship could be floating into la as the likes of Musk and Bezos take to the stars to explore the cosmos. Most of us are happy flying around thirty thousand feet in a standard passenger plane. Since two thousand and five, the world's biggest commercial passenger plane has been the Airbus A three eighty, boasting a wingspan of nearly eighty meters, a maximum takeoff weight of five hundred and sixty five point nine to two tons and enough room to hold eight hundred and fifty passengers. You can't exactly miss one flying above you. We've come a long way from the Wright Brothers first man flight of a heavier than aircraft in nineteen oh three, and similarly, we've hopefully learned from the mistakes of the past. Following the hydrogen airship disaster of the Hindenburg, Sam said, while the Hindenburg was thankfully the last of the great airship disasters, they're still used for niche purposes like advertising and even military surveillance. You've you might have seen how Amazon can now deliver your packages by drone or what about self driving KFC delivery trucks Now a concept from a designer Igor Pasternak reveals a giant floating warehouse that can deliver all sorts of colossal packages to play around the globe. Oh, that's what it's for.
Speaker 4: So it's for shipping costs to be lowered. Interesting, makes sense. I like it.
Speaker 3: I think it's cool.
Speaker 5: I'm not against it, but like, holy shit, Okay, yeah, yeah they are. They are bringing back the fucking airships. Okay, what a weird time to be alive.
Speaker 3: Yeah. God, his love said, those were some weird ass hand signs that security due was doing. One guy said it was a dude right by the stage doing a side shot with a gun under under his arm. If you didn't cover it last episode, haven't watched it yet. I watched that video, and dude, it is crazy. So this appears and you have to look real close. But towards the end of the video, let me try and see if I can find it. But I'll just say about what it is first, that there was so everybody thinks that the shooter was, you know, up on top of the building, right, and that very well, that may be the case, but I feel like, you know, if you look at the hand gestures from the people that were standing behind him, the tip of the hat, you know, the touch on the shoulder, and a bunch of other weird things going on with the hands, and then you look a little bit farther past them. I'm talking about maybe I don't know, fifteen feet away from Charlie Kirk as he's talking, there seems to be somebody who's wearing like an all white shirt and it seems like a gun is being held up like this and shot just like this, and it's like fifteen feet away, dude, And as as Charlie kirk is shot this guy, whether he's holding a gun or what, there is recoil as he shot. And it's like you would have that instant recoil if you're only fifteen feet away.
Speaker 4: Anyway, you know, I haven't heard this yet. Is it in front of him?
Speaker 3: It's to his right shoulder.
Speaker 5: If that was the case, even if it was a small caliber round, there'd be an exit wound on the other side of them.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to let me see if I can find the link because and you know what, it might have gotten fucking scrubbed at this point. But that's ah it is. I got it.
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 5: Okay, because I haven't seen this yet, dude, I'm all here. We sure it's not AI and all the things. It is a full on video you've been able to find for multiple angles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm this guy specifically brings up multiple angles.
Speaker 4: Okay, So here we go.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Miss Patriot Q seventeen seventy six. I will say Miss Patriot Q does think that this was a fake death, Okay, regardless regardless, there's some strange shit right here. So check this out. One of these things that doesn't belong here, and one of these things are kind of the same.
Speaker 4: One of these things.
Speaker 3: Okay, I can go without his singing. Oh you know what, I don't think this is the video he's talking about the security guards.
Speaker 5: Let me, like, you could see that's not the same guy, right. We talked about that on the Charlie Kirk episode.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's that definitive association. Look at the picture of him at the top right with Trump. That is a screenshot of Trump doing his very famous fist in the air pos.
Speaker 5: That guy was not standing there when he did the fist in the air pos. That is a photoshopped image.
Speaker 3: I think that's the photo, you.
Speaker 5: Know, I'll just look it up because I'm telling you that dude is not the dude at the top right is not the same guy at the bottom or the left.
Speaker 3: Like it's why are you so quick to dismiss that? Like what points out the girl?
Speaker 4: I looked up that picture because of that guy.
Speaker 5: I was like, wait, what the hell is this even like that didn't even look like he was there the actual day. It looks like he was implanted in. But I'm like, I might be on one right now, let me see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, that's like one of the most famous pictures of all time. I'm pretty sure that's the guy. But anyway, this they seem like I'm not gonna say that they're absolutely the same guy. But if it's not the same guy, I mean, there's some doppelganger action going on here, dude.
Speaker 5: If for nothing that guy was there. The guy was there, but in the picture in question, he wasn't standing that close to Trump. But no, that's a Secret Service member for sure.
Speaker 3: Right, So I don't know. Anyway, Nick, you got your hand raiser, what are your.
Speaker 13: Thoughts If you were looking for that video?
Speaker 12: I sent you one where a guy breaks it down really good, where he breaks down the two dudes behind him and then the dude in the crowd who literally does a perfect like pistol draw.
Speaker 3: Where did you send that to?
Speaker 12: I texted it to you, and then I sent you another short one of the Illuminati card game connection, which is honestly fucking mind blowing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, whoa okay, all right, all right, let me yeah, because I keep my phone on airplane the whole time I'm shooting.
Speaker 5: Let me I will say that the dude in the picture with Trump with the Secret Service member his neck is way skinnier than the dude who was at the Charlie Kirk shooting. But then, also, did Charlie Kirk start getting Secret Service bodyguards or did that guy lose his job because he was on duty when Trump got shot? So now he's having to find work in other places, and Charlie Kirk hired him.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know specifics about the guy. Yeah, I don't know. Let's see, Nick just sent this. Let me send it over. Oh, let me bring up that other thing too that you sent the other day, Nick. So we always like to get into Gamatria, right, How about Tyler Robinson in English Gomatria because there's three different styles. You can go English, Hebrew or Simple and so in English Gamatria, Tyler Robinson equals one, one, one six. Interestingly enough, so does John Wilkes Booth.
Speaker 4: Okay, interesting, Lee Harvey Oswald.
Speaker 3: All hats were forty seven and three sets on Okay, I mean yeah, yeah, uh oh oh, fact, Jonathan, I texted you a video I tried posting in the chat, but I don't think it made its way there.
Speaker 5: The video I sent you of the lady talking about the Masonic thing. I wanted to play that at some point this episode.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we can do that.
Speaker 16: Uh.
Speaker 3: Nick just said, how about Charlie kirk and George Floyd were born both on October fourteenth?
Speaker 4: Did not know that?
Speaker 5: Okay, But I'm also not going to say there's a connection between George Floyd and Charlie Kirk Man.
Speaker 3: No, but I'm talking about dude, like we know for a fact's wild that the like and I don't zodiac dude, I can't even say. I can't even say like that we know for a fact, I know for a fact, But I know that you dismiss a lot of the occult like nature of this kind of shit, that they one hundred percent release a lot of information through symbolism. Do we agree or disagree on that?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I would agree with that, And.
Speaker 3: A lot of it seems to be very peculiar and exact a lot of time on very specific days, a lot of times to very specific people with specific names and in the birthdays, and there seems to be like a lot of weird synchronistic kind of shit every single time with these things, right, Yeah, so doesn't this just kind of stink and liked did the fucking lone Wolf shooter know all of this, you know, like occult information or what.
Speaker 5: I don't believe that the Loan shooter knew that he was a Libra. Right, He's October fourteenth, right, everybody?
Speaker 4: Oh, I wait what you said?
Speaker 5: Charlie Kirk and George Floyd's birthday were October fourteenth. Yeah, so here's my argument against the whole zodiac thing being like real and how it obtains to our lives and all these things. According to this, Charlie Kirk and George Floyd were both intellectual and social, peaceful and fair, justice oriented and appreciative of beauty.
Speaker 3: Okay, first, feel like that's.
Speaker 5: An incorrect state to say that George Floyd was most of those things. I could see that for Charlie Kirk. Maybe I didn't know George Floyd that well.
Speaker 3: Speaking on astrology and horoscopes and all that shit, you can never boil it down to the day. Anybody that has ever gotten their chart, ever read, knows that you have to put the location that you were born, the time that you were born, your name, and what else is it. There's like three or four different things to make it more specific the exact time. So yeah, one day, it's so broad and so I just want to throw that out there, and that's why you got to get a little bit more specific if you're trying to really get to the details. But anyway, here is the video. Let me share the screen. Will mog In all right.
Speaker 22: Kurk assassination was a sigh off, you guys might be right. If you look at this video with Trump on Charlie Kirk's YouTube channel, the title is enough is enough there at that bottom lift. This is very important.
Speaker 4: Remember that enough is enough now.
Speaker 22: If you look up on YouTube Illuminati card three forty five made. These were made in the nineties. This was posted twelve years ago, though take care for a closer look. Go ahead and read that card there. It says, at any time, at any place, our snipers can drop.
Speaker 4: You have a nice day.
Speaker 22: Not to mention enough is enough in that face, y'all know what that face looks like?
Speaker 3: What Jacob.
Speaker 5: That's interesting, dude, that we talked about that card game a good bit and there's a couple of those cards that people are saying are clearly Trump. That one with the face that's been shown a lot to be clearly trump Right.
Speaker 3: There's you can't even there's no way you can even doubt that at all, dude, Like it is right, it is wild. What's this next video, Nick, the.
Speaker 12: One that you were kind to find earlier, where the guy's breaking down, somebody in the crowd that like draws the weapon and it's perfectly synchronized with the signals and the shot.
Speaker 13: In the neck and the recoil and everything. He's like, what the fuck?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, this is on some next level shit. So check this one out.
Speaker 23: This guy righty found the shooter. This guy right here with the white hat. He starts it by creating a couple of signals. He touches at the bill of his hat and then he touches his ear. The guy that shot Charlie is over on this side, so he's seeing that guy, and he's also seen this guy. This guy has to get out of the way from the guy in the white and he steps forward to get in front of this guy so that the guy that's over here that shoots him can see him. And he rubs his right arm and then you can see this guy in the background.
Speaker 4: Watch this.
Speaker 23: All right, This is where I really want you to pay attention. Do you see how this guy right here he moved in front of that guy. He's actually leaning forward right here, and he's touching his arm so that this guy right here in the white shirt you can see he's holding the gun right there. Watch this.
Speaker 4: This is terrifying. Guys.
Speaker 23: If I go frame by frame.
Speaker 3: I just want to say before we get to that, it's it is hard to see if he's holding a gun. But towards the end of the video it becomes a little bit more clear. You got to think this is zoomed in off of like not even his own footage, right, So this is just internet sleuthing.
Speaker 12: So also, the way you hold a gun like that when you're drawing is with one arm out to the side and the other one.
Speaker 13: I mean, that's a perfect like the way you.
Speaker 12: Would be holding one with an elbow out and like the other arm straight.
Speaker 3: I don't know, mmm, all right.
Speaker 4: Watch this.
Speaker 23: So if I back up a little bit, the moment the guy in black moves his arm out, watch what happens when the arm comes out right here? Watch what happens to this guy. See how he's got his arm up. Now that guy raises his arms and you can see the gun right here. This is gonna it's gonna recoil. And then as soon as he gets done recoiling, Charlie moves here it comes. You're gonna see that guy in the white shirt. He's gonna lift his right elbow. Ready, right here, he lifts his elbow. He's holding a gun. And watch what happens. He shoots it. His hand goes right back into place, and then Charlie gets hit. Watch this raise his elbow. Boom, Look at that. Watch the gun shoot right now, and watch Charlie get hit right now. Oh my god, look at it.
Speaker 4: As clear as day.
Speaker 23: The guy in the black shirt shows that guy in the white shirt in the background his arm. The guy puts his gun up, puts his elbow up.
Speaker 13: Pop bang.
Speaker 23: Look at that, pop.
Speaker 8: Bang?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, brow is that even if it even if he's not holding a gun, and even if that wasn't the gunman, let's just boil it all the way down. How the fuck did he time up perfectly synchronistically with the gun shot and the recoil, And then the moment later he gets shot in the neck. By the way, on the same side of the shooter.
Speaker 4: No, the neck.
Speaker 5: The shot came into the left side of Charlie's neck. That guy was on Charlie's right side.
Speaker 13: I think exit wound.
Speaker 5: If that's the case, there are also camera angles from Charlie his right side that do not show an entrance wound when that shot happens.
Speaker 4: If that was in fact the shooter.
Speaker 13: That's I don't know, though.
Speaker 12: The right side stuff is like it's it's not as good as it should be, I think. And then there's also they took away that camera that was directly behind him that would.
Speaker 13: Show like evidence of that. I don't know.
Speaker 12: It's just like, if that's the case, then that's an exit move for sure, and no one got to see his right side really that much.
Speaker 5: I would also have a couple of follow up questions. Just not trying to be the stick in the mud. I'm not saying that that's not what we just watched, but I'm just trying to get the full picture here. Number One, if that was the gunman, then why did no one else around him jump whenever the gun went off? Right, even if it was suppressed, I could understand that, but you're still gonna hear something. There's no such thing as a fully silent weapon, that the crowd was silent. The girl standing two feet to the right didn't like jump, like, oh god, what the fuck was that to the left of me.
Speaker 13: If you watch the rest of that full video, you can see the girl.
Speaker 12: She does jump. She does do that a little bit. But I would also counter that, And again, I'm not saying this is what happened. I'm just saying it's really suspect looking. And I did see another video that is longer, and the girl directly to his right does move her head like she's like, what the fuck? But even if it is, even if she moves her head like something happened right next to her, Okay, But I would also say that I would probably think that all the people probably around that guy may even be providing cover for him to draw a gun in the crowd, because we already know there was a guy playing Patsy distraction, the dude that got arrested first, Like there was already people, multiple things going on, Like why wouldn't if there's a shooter in the crowd that can fast draw a pistol in you know, a half a second and snipe someone from you know, twenty feet away, which people can do that, especially like sharpshooters, They can do that no problem. They have a couple people around them, and then they have the distractor guy in the crowd, which is the cheering.
Speaker 13: Dude, and the and the.
Speaker 12: The old guy looks like Bernie Sanders who actually got re arrested today as a child for and something else. But the fact that there's all those aspects going on leads me to believe that like something like that definitely could happen.
Speaker 3: The idea, the idea of and we say it all the time, look over there, not over here. If you have if you have a guy that is literally right there on stage and everybody's pointing look look, look, look, or everybody's getting down, and everybody's attention is going somewhere else other than rate there. It's usually always right in front of your damn face.
Speaker 5: And we know that that's a fact. I have two other follow up questions. Number One, if that is the shooter, and I'm with you, Nick, let's say that everybody around him was also in on it. They were there to kind of make it seem like this shooter was blending into the crowd. They were all complicit. They were agents themselves or they were whatever. I'm with you if that's the case. And that neck hole that we saw was in fact.
Speaker 4: The exit wound.
Speaker 5: That means that that bullet hit no bone fragment, It went straight through meat of the neck and kept going. And this dude was surrounded by people. Nobody caught that stray. Oh, that also was a bit incredulous to me. Not impossible, not impossible that thing could have gone out a different direction.
Speaker 4: I'm with you on you.
Speaker 3: Got a bit you gotta you gotta add in a lot of cat like weird factors that are in on this whole thing. The other the other view, or one of the other views, the one that uh scriptkeeper showed was that there seemed to be some kind of weird black dot on his shirt, and that that black dot on his white shirt weirdly enough jumped up on his neck. And we we questioned about why was this video allowed to go around social media for so long with no algorithm, Instagram not taking it down, Facebook not taking it down, all of them. They wanted it to stay up there, almost as evidence. They wanted us to see it. This is what I'm thinking. Is it possible that that video was edited, and I don't know how fast somebody can hurry up and edit it. I imagined that somebody there are some keyboard warriors warriors out there that can absolutely, you know, fancy up a video in a matter of seconds.
Speaker 4: If that's the case, fucker sure.
Speaker 3: If that's the case. And that video, that initial video that was going around where you can see all the blood splattering out, I mean that shit. It messed everybody up so much that initially nobody was even paying attention to you know, what was going on with the black dot and it jumping up onto the neck and it was just I don't know, you got a factor in a lot of different things in here and with you.
Speaker 5: But again, the bullet would have kept traveling because it exited and it hit no one else when there were people standing right there, somebody would have caught that extra round, right, I'm just throwing that out.
Speaker 13: Also, I'm with you, they could turn up. You know how bullets can go to They can't.
Speaker 4: Just because it exited there didn't mean it was going a straight line from where it shot from. I'm with you.
Speaker 3: First, there was also a man standing directly behind him whenever he got shot. If we are to believe that it was a rooftop shooter and that man behind.
Speaker 12: Him blown way through his neck.
Speaker 3: Right, that's my point, is Pistol. If that if that man at the top of that building, if you're saying that that gun should have went through and there should have been somebody catching strays, the fucking guy right behind him should have been that guy and that didn't happen.
Speaker 4: So just a working theory.
Speaker 5: And if this is going off of the narrative that the shooter was on the roof where it entered his neck, right, if it would have gone down, it would have hit his shoulder blade and it would have stopped there, possibly possibly thirty o six looks.
Speaker 4: I have killed a deer or two in my time.
Speaker 5: My brother, as a matter of fact, his first deer he killed, he shot the shoulder of a deer and it did not go through the deer. It stopped at the bone. It shattered the fucking bone. I want to mention that. But there was no exit wound. Now I'm not saying that that is what happened here.
Speaker 4: That is also.
Speaker 3: According to video footage, which we know can be messed with.
Speaker 5: Indeed, but then the blood spladder, like you're talking about a lot of videos caught that that wasn't just one very famous video that got AI doctored up and then sent out.
Speaker 4: All the videos showed blood spurting.
Speaker 12: So typically though too, the exit wounds have the most blood flow out of them too, from what I understand they do.
Speaker 5: But when, yeah, when you hit the juggler like that, the blood is spurting out for their hole regardless, although yes, to your point, the exit wound is always a bigger hole and has a lot more cornage.
Speaker 4: Associated with it.
Speaker 5: My other issue with it being a close range shot, and especially from a shooter, right, Okay, I heard some people saying that this guy, the shooter, and going off of official narrative here, had to be expertly trained. There's no way he could have made that shot and threaded that needle, and this this and this, and I'm like.
Speaker 4: Bro, that is a two hundred yard shot. Like, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: At Marine Corps boot camp, we were trained at five hundred And it's not like we were all snipers either, and it's it's that's not a hard shot to make with a rifle with a scope by any means. Two hundred yards is nothing. I'm not saying it's not a good shot. But it's also not like this guy wasn't a special Force, a sniper, nothing like this.
Speaker 17: There's a human on the other end. There's a human on the other end.
Speaker 4: I understand that.
Speaker 17: I come from a long line of hunters, and every fall they get their hopes up because they get their adrenaline is pumping for a buck. You think someone without training can hit somebody, a human on the other end, it just seems so improbable, not impossible, but highly highly improbable. The adrenaline alone, that guy's gotta be shaking.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, no doubt. But I think that's why I hit the neck, not the head. Like I don't think he was aiming for his neck. I think he was aiming for the head.
Speaker 3: How are we to know where he was aiming.
Speaker 4: Because nobody shoots for somebody's neck.
Speaker 5: If you're trying to assassinate somebody, you're clearly going for a head shot. But two hundred yards is not a hard shot by any fuck. He means your boy Thomas Matthew Cook or whatever the fuck, made like a yeah whatever was it, like one hundred and thirty yard shot or something like that on Trump and missed his head by two inches. This guy with a more powerful rifle and scope, I might add, Thomas allegedly was able to do that with iron sights. This guy did this with a scope. Like, Yo, two hundred yards is not a hard shot. But I digress on that point. Fine, Okay, if your boy, the shooter in the crowd was shooting him, we're talking twenty feet, dude. I understand the pistols are a lot less accurate. I'm not denying that I was. I was trained in both of these, and I shot expert on rifle and pistol.
Speaker 4: When I was in the Marine Corps. Okay, that being.
Speaker 5: Said, a pistol shooter at twenty feet Like, yeah, I'm not saying it's an impossible shot, but also, you are dog shit if you can't hit a head shot at twenty feet when you are the assassin.
Speaker 3: Especially again, why are we assuming that it is the head that it was aiming for? Nobody the dot on the neck, that the dot on the on the shirt that jumped up to the neck. I mean it didn't jump up to his fucking head.
Speaker 5: I'm the dot on the shirt is. I don't think that's much of a concern here. I'm not saying that it's nothing. I'm saying that as far as where the bullet entered, you can live with a next shot. Yeah, you are likely to hit a juggler or the spinal cord. I'm not saying that that's like a guaranteed they're going to make it through this, But you have a higher probability of the victim living through a next shot than you do of them living through a headshot.
Speaker 4: That's just basic human.
Speaker 3: And a lot of headshot victims that you know survived, not most.
Speaker 12: I think it'd be hard to blame a side headshot on a sniper from the front versus a neck headshot versus a shooter from the crowd on the side, like they could they could spin exit with an entry wound on either direction if one of those happened, But if he hit him in the head, then it would be easy to tell which way it came from.
Speaker 5: Now Yeah, okay, So now we're saying that the guy in the crowd was so well trained and so good with the pistol that he went out of his way to hit the neck as a way.
Speaker 12: That way, you're playing a devil's advocate if I was thinking about it, But also One last point that I wanted to make too, is that the JFK assassination, he was killed by the people in the car with him closest to him. So if they're taking another page out of that book, then you know it would be on theme.
Speaker 5: And that's where the whole conversation about the gun being actually a part of the camera mount or something like that. And I could see where people would draw that conclusion from. But again, just just looking at the cameras themselves, that's clearly not a gun, but I understand why somebody would look at it as such. I'm I'm not saying well way or another on this one, but it doesn't seem like the guy pulled a gun out of his pocket. For what we just watched, I don't know what he pulled out of his pocket. It's very blurry, very very blurry. I can't really tell if that was him pulling out a lighter, if that was him pulling out his phone to take a picture or something. In the way the light hit it made it look like it was an object that it really wasn't.
Speaker 4: It was extremely blurry. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Per NBC News, this is an article on NBC News, but It says trained assassins typically aim for vital areas to ensure a quick and effective kill, and the neck can be a target due to its proximity to major arteries.
Speaker 4: Sure, it can be.
Speaker 5: Like I said, there's juggulars, there's the throat, there's the neck, the spot.
Speaker 3: My point is is that I just don't want to instantly assume that he missed, because that's that's we don't know what he was aiming for. So that's my point.
Speaker 5: So that the same with Thomas Matthew Cooks or whatever. He was clearly aiming for Trump's ear.
Speaker 3: I mean is was this Thomas Matthew fucking crooks on top of the building, or was this you know, dick face.
Speaker 5: I think it was an equally trained Antifa fuck that was using a better weapon with better glass.
Speaker 3: So now you're just jumping to Antifa.
Speaker 5: No, No, I'm saying that with the research I've done, he clearly had Antifa connections.
Speaker 3: Oh, by the way, you mentioned Antifa. Antifa, which is very well known to be understood to be funded by George Soros, unknown jew just so you know you're anti semi saying that.
Speaker 5: No, George Soros clearly does not do his work on behalf of Israel.
Speaker 4: There's multiple levels to that.
Speaker 5: It's like saying Harvey Weinstein was a good and upright Jewish guy. It's like, no, he was Jewish by blood. He's not like he's a a net and Yahoo cooks. There's different conversations within that.
Speaker 3: I don't know about that.
Speaker 5: Jeffrey Dahmer allegedly was a Christian. He clearly wasn't working on behalf of christend Moore the Pope.
Speaker 3: No, I mean, I'm not saying that, but yeah, so yeah, George Soros, Yes, George Soros is Jewish. He was born into a non observant Jewish family in Hungary and survived the Nazi occupation during World War Two.
Speaker 4: Because he was a Nazi. That's the other thing.
Speaker 5: He's such a good Jew that he was with the Nazi party during that time. So like, okay, let's if we're gonna keep it a hundred, let's go ahead and look at the whole picture here.
Speaker 3: Well, let's keep it all the way ten toes down. You like to keep it one hundred. You think your boy and bb net Yaho is a good Jew?
Speaker 4: No, absolutely not.
Speaker 3: So why are we instantly assuming that he had nothing to do with it.
Speaker 5: Okay, George Soros lives in America and he does a lot of things to America. That's all I'm saying is that typically when shit goes down, it's America doing it to America. Sometimes there are outside forces that absolutely are at work.
Speaker 4: I'm not denying that at all.
Speaker 5: But yeah, if you want to say that George Soros had something to do with this killing, I'm listening. That doesn't instantaneously mean that there's a Mousada Net and Yahoo connection just because they happen to share the same faith.
Speaker 3: That's crazy that you are so fast to jump to Antifa whenever nobody's saying it. I have not heard a single person say that. But anyway, I just.
Speaker 5: Talked about it earlier the discord chat and all these people like that's that's a thing right now, I'm not the only one saying this.
Speaker 3: God his love answer your two cents here, sir, I got two.
Speaker 9: Things on that is being a good Zionist, being a good Jew, because if that's the case, he was being a good Zionist by working with the Nazis, as the Zionist most certainly did. And then as far as the bullet goes, maybe somebody did catch it straight or you know, because they never found a bullet, right, so it clearly didn't get lodged in him. I'm just saying maybe he didn't get reported to somebody because they never found a bullet, right.
Speaker 5: I don't know if they did it all. I don't know what the autopsy showed. I don't know if the bullet was lodged in him. To be honest, I haven't looked into.
Speaker 13: It they found it. I don't even think they did an autopsy actually, which is sus.
Speaker 3: And they went straight to embalming, which, by the way, looks strange, dude. And I mean, I haven't seen a whole lot of open caskets in my life. I've and the couple that I have. Yeah, I mean, I honestly, I think I've only ever been to like two.
Speaker 4: Or three funerals. Oh god, I've been fucking countless.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that was like your job. But for me, you know, I guess I just never really observed what the skin looks like. And I know you're embalmed and look strange, dude. Charlie Kirk's skin was like Homer Simpson yellow.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's why in the funeral parlors. The lights above the casket are like reds and blues and shit is to kind of offset the color tone. Because the skin, especially for white people or those with a more fairer complexion, I should say, they turn quick. They start to look grayish and greenish relatively quick once the blood gets strained out of them and everything. It's uh yeah, refrigeration, everybody is so much cheaper and more effective than embalming.
Speaker 4: It's gonna throw that out.
Speaker 3: No, I've said, Steph, what are your thoughts?
Speaker 17: Got a rookie timing there.
Speaker 3: I was about to say, you're on the rookies, and then you take that long ass pause.
Speaker 17: I'm calm now, but I do think I have a point that one of the things you do in the military is you train to shoot humans. There is adrenaline. When you got your crosshairs on a buck or a moose, adrenaline kicks in. People get shaky, and there's hunters every year that go out. They've been doing it, season after season after season. They go to target practice decades and they have a hard time getting a buck because they get the shakes. I mean, it's a real thing, and so it's just it seems very improbable to me that he without any training would be able to to a first time two hundred yards. I understand that's not that large of a distance, but it just seems suspicious, and I was curious. I know that white boy Wizard was in here, and he's a hunter. I had heard that a thirty out six would just blow like like it has a tendency to just really.
Speaker 4: Sorry.
Speaker 18: I posted a picture in the comments of the white toe that I shot last year. The exit wound took half of its fucking skull.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you headshoted a white tail with it, dude, while.
Speaker 18: It was running away from me at like eighty yards perpendicular.
Speaker 13: Oh damn it.
Speaker 5: Boy, But yes, to your point, the pressure from that round is going to blow apart something hard like a skull.
Speaker 4: The neck is soft tissue.
Speaker 5: Unless it would have hit the neck bone or something like that, it would have been a pretty clean in and out.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 5: For instance, the deer that I killed first deer with a thirty out six, I might add straight shot through the rib cage. It penetrated both lungs and the heart. The entrance wound. I could barely fit my pinky into the exit wound. I could fit my thumb in, don't get me wrong. But it wasn't a blowout on the back end. It was a straight shot through soft tissue. It all depends on the situation.
Speaker 18: Yeah, that was with my moose, and I had an even bigger one that was my three thirty eight wind mag And yeah, I had three three small holes all the way through them. You couldn't even hardly find him.
Speaker 4: God damn dude.
Speaker 3: Spirit animal, sick, spirit animal.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I was just gonna say.
Speaker 7: I believe that there's saying that, oh he had he had a body.
Speaker 8: Uh, he had plate, he had a plate, carry on.
Speaker 7: But if you look at it, it doesn't really look like he did because when he gets here, you see the whipple, the shotgrave hit of the impact, hit his shirt and everything.
Speaker 8: I believe that.
Speaker 24: He was trying to aim for the hay, but he uh with the sway of the life.
Speaker 6: Because probably the jitters anything.
Speaker 21: Or something and he missed and he got him in the neck. But like Steph said nine times, I've thin somebody's gonna be shaky with before they take a life, especially if it's the first kill they have. I I've never done it, but I do know that I've studied the psychological aspect of it.
Speaker 6: If he if you can dehumanize.
Speaker 7: Somebody and hate him on off, you will it will be able to counteract it.
Speaker 4: No doubt.
Speaker 5: And as far as the whole him wearing a plate carrier, that's just completely inaccurate.
Speaker 4: The best case.
Speaker 5: Scenario is that he was wearing soft armor, right like a kevlar vest, a bullet bouncer, and these are good and rated to stop like small arms and pistol rounds and things like that, and they're they're like cloth like they've beend with how you bend. It's very difficult to tell if somebody's wearing a bullet bouncer under their clothes, even a tea shirt, if it's a well made one that's like fitted for them. And I'm not even saying that he was wearing that, but if if anything, I would say that that would be what he was wearing. But that's not going to help you much against the neck or headshot. But yeah, I've heard the theory be said, yeah, but.
Speaker 6: It wouldn't even help.
Speaker 21: It wouldn't even help with a with a thirty out six round anyway, because that's a heavier bullet that that's and the sauce would be good against like a nine mil thirty eight or thirty two or twenty two.
Speaker 5: Right, it pretty much starts being good after like a forty five. There's a few pistol or rifle rounds quote unquote that it could stop, but it would have to be very very low muscle velocity.
Speaker 4: A subsonic round there's a lot of fun.
Speaker 7: Even a seventeen hmo could punch through because it has a speed.
Speaker 21: But even if he got say, if it wasn't well with the weight of the bullet, he would have neck up anywhere. He would have been dead. He probably would have. But I'm just happy. I say I'm happy, but I'm not. I'm more for the man. But I'm content with the fact that he probably did he didn't feel it, because even just from him getting just clipped the quala taken out that the shock wave of the hit would have severed his hispinal cord anyway, and the way he called up indicates that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well if he didn't feel it.
Speaker 5: If he did, it was only for a max of like ten seconds, And I'm being very generous with that ten I think he might be I think you're correct that he probably did not feel any pain, which is you know, at least there's that little bit of solace.
Speaker 21: But I feel like he's up there right now, probably hanging out with other lord and singing praises.
Speaker 4: No doubt, no doubt.
Speaker 3: There was a post that was made. I want to throw this out there. This is by Jackson hainkel On Twater and let me share this real quick, very interesting in regards to the whole Israel possibility. I feel like we need to know everything that is at hand. Says that he was groomed by Israel as a teenager. He was Israel's top non Jewish loyalist for a time. He starts mildly criticizing it Israel. He said Epstein was masad. He said, no Iran war on behalf of Israel. He lobbied Trump against the Iran war. Trump barked back at him over Iran. He said Iran had full control of Trump, Israel, Israel had full control of Trump. He referred to Netan Yahu as a bully. He feared Israel would kill him. Harrison Smith post about Kirk's fear of Israel coming after him. Net and Yahu requests Charlie to visit Israel. Net Yahoo offers TPUSA huge funding. He refused net Yaho's funding offer. He became disgusted with net Yahoo his words. He let anti Zionists speak at his events, talking about, well, what's the comedian name.
Speaker 4: Mike Muslims No, David Smith.
Speaker 3: David Smith as what I was talking about?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Zionist media started attacking him. Zion Is donors threatened to defund TPUSA. Zionist donors demanded Kirk van Tucker donors cut him off and launched attacks. Laura Lumer says Kirk backstab Trump the FBI director, Fire's chief of Utah of n FBI. He was an anti Israel. He has anti Israel interview with Shapiro which was a very interesting interview. Shapiro attacks Kirk on Mark Levin. He has a combative meeting with the Israeli rabbi before nine to ten, which is the David shot. Unusual people visited the shooter, which I would like to know a little bit more about that. I haven't heard that one, but it wouldn't be shocking, you know, we always what was that? Amis Matthew Crooks. He had like fucking ten cell phones all link back to DC. Yeah, yeah, I wouldn't be shocked if that was the case. The visitors that came to visit him had out of state license plates. The visitors did not give a good vibe. Oh this is in regards to whenever Kirk was visited, which I actually had that story. The visitor, one of the visitors that came to talk with him was this billionaire guy. His name is Bill Ackman. And this is what Candice Owen's brought up. But we'll get to that here in a minute. So do the Charlie gets Charlie gets shot in the juggler from two hundred yards away. Unidentified man runs in the crowd with a pistol. Police arrest the patsy, claiming to be the shooter. The Patsy yells shoot me during arrest, Which you think about that for a second. There is a fucking seventy some on year old guy and Charlie Kirk just got shot, and instantly what comes to his mind is I'm going to I'm going to take the blame. How do you instantly go right to that? That takes some thought, right, The old guy in the crowd that was saying it was me, it was me, right, Like, how is that not pre planned? Nobody in their right mind, in any mind, is going to just come out and say it was me.
Speaker 18: It was me.
Speaker 3: Why the fuck would anybody do that? You are risking your life in that moment. And I'm sure that that guy didn't go if we are to believe that this was just a single shot shooter, I'm sure that old man did not go there hoping that he would take the fall for a shooter of Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 4: But this is an old man that just got arrested for pedophilia, correct.
Speaker 3: Regardless, How would you say that right on the spot.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I mean, I got a couple of like wild theories that bounce around in my head, but none of them really make sense without more information.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be honest, I don't know.
Speaker 3: God is love your thoughts, sir.
Speaker 9: That's same Due was interviewed about nine to eleven, right, and then the uh, the cars with the out of state license plate, the unmarked cars. That was they were visiting the shooter, going to his house in the days in the weeks leading up, so they you know, maybe fed.
Speaker 4: Was it visiting the shooter or visiting Kirk?
Speaker 9: Well, no, you're talking about two different things. That what that's talking about is visiting the shooter, and then Jonathan's talking about the separate thing, which is the meeting that you know, whoever had with Ackman and them had with Kirk. But the cars were visiting the shooter's house in the week's leading up.
Speaker 4: See this list doesn't say.
Speaker 5: All it says is they had visitors or the visitors had out of state license plates before before unusual people visited the shooter. Visitors had out of state license plates and they did not give off a good vibe. Wow, how do we know that they didn't give off a good vibe? And how do we know that they had where does this come from?
Speaker 3: Jot that down and we'll go back on that. So there's more information on that, but it says the unidentified man runs in a crowd with a pistol. Police arrest the pats He claimed to be the shooter. The Patsy yells shoot me during the arrest. There was nine to eleven propaganda video that surfaces of the Patsy which he was just talking about. The actual shooter flees without a trace, net and Yahoo tweets within minutes Israeli media is the first to confirm Charlie's death, which we brought that up. We said that in that last video. The Israel We're not We're talking about way over there, not in this country, you know what I'm saying. How the fuck did they know it before any other news outlet did over here?
Speaker 5: I think it's crazy that the news didn't just report his death instantaneously, and that they tried saying he made it to a hospital and we're stable. Bro, watch the video. Know the fuck he didn't get up. He was dead within seconds of him hitting the ground. Now, yes, I hear you that. It's strange that Israel was the first person to claim that when there was all of these media sources surrounding him that could have just as easily done that.
Speaker 4: I think that's fucking weird. But yeah, I'm with you.
Speaker 3: A private jet takes off twelve minutes away. The private jet disables location monitoring, which could be tied to this could not be, I mean, that's open. The jet is owned by Shabbad Lubavich donor who's that. I'm guessing that as a Jew.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's a very Jewish name for sure, right.
Speaker 3: Net And Yahoo posts about Charlie's Israel trip. The FBI says foreign intel is assisting investigation. Is that common anytime that there is an American shooting? Anytime ever? Do we ever get foreign assisting?
Speaker 5: There are examples, but is extremely uncommon to your point, yes.
Speaker 3: Okay, just wanted to throw that out there. The FBI claims that they have photos of the shooter. The FBI claimed shooter or tactical gear. The assembled gun was found in a wooded area. No photos exist of the shooter with the gun. No photos exist of the shooter in tactical gear. The Zionists go on social media blitz about Kirk. Netting Yaho goes on media blitz about Kirk. Netton Yaho says Islamist is behind the shooting, which we'll pull up that video.
Speaker 5: Of course, he did anything to just shoot on Islam right now, that's like Nett Yaho's whole stick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, buddy, let's see net Yah who says Israel didn't kill Kirk Shuncker. Net Yaho reads Kirk's pro Israel letter, which we're gonna get on that too, because that was a big old pile of bullshit. Candace says that the letter was faked. Candace calls on net and Yahoo to publish the actual letter. Tucker Carlson says Charlie was at war with Israel. Cernovich says Kirk was at war with the donors. Grey Zone drops an article with Trump insider, and the insider confirms Kirk's war with Israel. Insider confirms Trump is fearful of Israel. Insider confirms that Masad is spying on Trump. The Trump insiders don't buy official FBI story, and Trump insiders say outside forces killed Kirk. But I'm sure it was just some random liberal kid, it says.
Speaker 4: Hmm.
Speaker 5: So it was like to verify some of these claims. But I mean, I'm listening.
Speaker 3: Wild shit, man. I also want to throw this out there too. How about just today there were two hundred and fifty US legislators that go to Israel across all fisial picture.
Speaker 4: I saw that picture. That's very strange and not a good look.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's kind of like that.
Speaker 5: These are the two fifty that have dual citizenship.
Speaker 3: Also, I wouldn't be shocked, but yeah, it's kind of strange. And then I also found something else that was pretty interesting. This is another thing that Candice brought up that check this out. This was just a few days ago. Google is reportingly reportedly signing a forty five million dollar contract with Net and Yahoo to promote Israeli messaging. Now, this isn't just going to be across Google, I mean Google, you know, it's it's all encompassing Google, so YouTube as well. But it's interesting because it says it entered into a forty five million dollar advertising contract with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Nett and Yahoo's office in late June to promote government messages about Gaza. According to government documents obtained by drop site News, the six month campaign uses YouTube and Google's Display and Video three to sixty platform to distribute videos denying famine in Gaza. According to the report, one Foreign Ministry video declaring there is food in Gava. There is food in Gaza, any other claim is a lie garnered over six million views, largely largely through paid promotion. Government contracts described the campaign as hasbara, which is a Hebrew term for public relations or propaganda. So I don't know, it's kind of strange that all that's going out, by the way, and it wasn't just Google and YouTube Israel also signed a contract with X for three million dollars, and they signed another platform. I had never heard of it called Outbrain. That is, they paid two point one million dollars for that.
Speaker 4: It's called back in June.
Speaker 3: Huh, that's whenever he paid for it. But this article was just written September fifth.
Speaker 4: Interesting, Okay, so yeah.
Speaker 3: The documents suggest the campaigns initially centered on Operation Rising Rising Lion supporting Israeli airstrikes against Iran. A campaign for that.
Speaker 4: That's weird.
Speaker 3: Other initiatives include an anti own rah Unrwa. I remember we've talked about that before. Do you remember what that is?
Speaker 4: I do not you? N Rwa?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I shall look it up continue, which was running for almost a year according to Diaspora Ministry official Haddas Myman, as well the.
Speaker 4: United Nations Relief and Works Agency.
Speaker 3: Oh interesting, as well as campaigns targeting the pro Palestinian hind Rajab Foundation in ads promoting the Gaza Humanitarian Foundation, The Outlet reported. Google and Amazon also reportedly hold a separate cloud computing contract with the Israeli government called Project Nimbus, which I looked that up. We'll get to that. That was signed in twenty twenty one, which includes military services. The alleged campaign contradicts un assessments, the Integrated Food Security Phase classification formally declared famine, and Gaza governant in August stating that this famine is entirely man made and it can be halted and reversed.
Speaker 11: Wow.
Speaker 3: So basically to say that Israel is like trying to starve out people in Gaza for sure. One Israeli official advocated for food restrictions, Finance Minister Bezalel smart Rich, told a news channel, he goes, in my opinion, you can besiege them, no water, no electricity. They can die of hunger or surrender.
Speaker 5: I mean, siege warfare is kind of what's going on there. I'm not saying I agree with it. I'm saying that's just kind of what it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, and there's a bunch of people at at Google that are being fired because they disagree with this this, you know, all of the pro Israel propaganda that is being put over there.
Speaker 5: Don't get me wrong, I understand why Netanyahu would be trying to spend money on, for lack of better words, let's call it advertising.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: The war in Gaza is extremely unpopular lightly.
Speaker 3: Even the guy said propaganda. So let's not just say advertising.
Speaker 5: Well, okay, let me rephrase it makes money. That it makes sense that he would be spending money to assert a certain type of narrative on big platforms, to try to shift public perspective.
Speaker 4: Because this cold conflict.
Speaker 5: In the beginning, people were at least semi in favor of it, or at least they saw it as possibly justifiable whenever they were going after Hamas's strongholds and these types of things. The more it goes on, the less popular it becomes. It is more unpopular than the Ukraine situation.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: People are more pissed off about what's going on in Israel than they were about America sending money and military aid to Ukraine right now?
Speaker 4: Right huh?
Speaker 3: Rightfully?
Speaker 5: So, oh, I'm not I'm not trying to like spend that narrative either. I'm just saying that it stands as like it makes sense to me the Net and Yahoo would be trying to spend money to shift public perspective. I get that forty five million to Google, If anything, I figured it would be a lot more for one, and for two, I kind of felt like Google wouldn't do that unless it was more in their best interests. I understand you gotta follow the money one hundred percent with that, But this is the same search engine that was trying to promote killery and shit on Trump during the election because the people at Google, I mean, yeah, they were paid to do so, but they also more aligned with killery than they did with Trump. It just that's kind of wild to me that they would do it for forty five.
Speaker 3: Well, if you think about it, look how many irons in the fire that Israel has with all the different wars that they have going on, the fact that they even have a free forty five to spend is I mean, you think about it. They got wars going on in how many different countries right now?
Speaker 4: I mean, do you mean how many places are they sending bombs or how many wars do they have going on?
Speaker 3: Because that's two different conversations where there's military action. Let's just say that.
Speaker 5: Oh well, I mean, shit, they just bombed a place in Qatar, which is that blew my fucking mind that they did that.
Speaker 4: Of all the places you're trying.
Speaker 5: To hit, Katar is seen as the place where you don't fuck with because that's like the meeting ground. It's kind of like in the John Wick movies, Qatar is the Continental. You don't fuck anybody over at the Continental.
Speaker 4: It's just not done.
Speaker 5: Meanwhile, they're like, yeah, fuck that, we're gonna bomb these guys because they're a Hamas And it's like they've been there since twenty twelve. Like that's not a secret that they're there.
Speaker 3: Dude, you what I'm telling you. I'm telling you I believe that net and Yahoo is trying to bring on the fake end Times on some real shit.
Speaker 5: I don't even know he but that's the thing. If he's if he's a quote unquote good Jude, I'm not saying that he is seeing this as the bringing on the end times. They don't see the rebuilding of the Temple or any of this as a way to bring about the end of day.
Speaker 3: Well, hold on. You have also said in the past that in the end times everybody will be against Israel, right, And if you think about all of the propaganda that is being paid for to sway people's minds away from all of the anti Israel stuff, is only making it obvious to most people with that third eye all the way open, that they are trying to cover up their shit until eventually they do the rug pull and everybody gets on it. Dude, I think that they're trying to time this thing so perfectly. And if it wasn't for a lot of the propaganda, if it wasn't for a lot of paid politicians that were getting money from from Israel, whether it be through apack or other ways, right then it would be so clear and so obvious that most people would look at Israel and demand that our government defund ever sending another dollar to that fucking place. Ever, again, if it wasn't for the propaganda, if it wasn't for you know, our bought and sold politicians that are you know, lobbying for both countries, that would be it would be so clear and almost everybody would be on the same page.
Speaker 4: No, No, I agree with that one hundred percent.
Speaker 5: When we're talking about the in times in question, where like all the nations are going to be against it, it doesn't bring up it brings up specific countries that are going to attack is At the same time, it's not the entire world, but it's going to be ten nations that do that or a seven nation normy I should say, actually that are going to do that. At the same time, all these nations are currently not exactly friendly with Israel right now. There's only like one or two that are kind of in the in the outer wing that might become anti Israel, especially right now.
Speaker 4: So I mean, I'm with you on this.
Speaker 5: But again, the Israelis don't see that as a sign of the end times. They they don't even acknowled that to be the way that it is. Only Christians see it that way. So I cannot tell you what net and Yahoo's fucking agenda is here other than Israeli supremacy, and he is going about it the wrong way. And when we're talking about them having the money to blow, no, Israel's doing pretty fucking well financially. They were doing just fine before they found oil and natural gas off their coast.
Speaker 4: They've been drolling that the past few years. They ain't wanting for nothing.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you, dude, the reason why people are pointing to Israel outside of the bevy of obvious things that we just read and the other things that we also talked about. On top of Charlie Kirk also being scared of Israel and everybody close to him also saying the same exact thing outside of that, dude, it is abundantly more obvious as time goes on. Israel runs this country bro like real shit. Like if we are to believe that Trump's insiders say that Trump is worried about you know, Net and Yahoo or the Israeli government or Massad or whatever, that's not that shocking because you think about it. That's what We've been or that's at least what I've been saying as to why they won't release all the Epstein files because it was Massad for sure, Like it's a it's a cover up on behalf because if Trump releases that, he has to worry about his life from Massad. If it was an insider job done by Masade. If if Epstein was just a fucking puppet, which we've said, right, and who was he controlled by, then every single one of those crimes that was going on over at fucking pedophile Island falls on Masad, which falls on Israel. Would you agree or disagree?
Speaker 5: I agree with a caveat. I absolutely hear what you're saying and I agree with it. But I think that it wasn't just a mussade up. I think that Inner Pol had their hand on that. I think the CIA had their hand on that. I think that multiple intelligence agencies were using Epstein for his blackmail purposes.
Speaker 3: But yes, but we also know that Robert Maxwell, which was which was Jeffrey Epstein before Jeffrey Epstein, was a massad agent.
Speaker 5: He wasn't Epstein. He was Maxwell's daddy, but he was a media guy. He wasn't a pedophile ring guy dude.
Speaker 3: The reason why Jeffrey Epstein is anything was because of Robert Maxwell.
Speaker 5: No, he became a financial dude who started being able to launder money for people back when he was in his early twenties, before he ever met Maxwell.
Speaker 3: Look at it, Robert Maxwell, what does he fall off a boat to his death in the middle of the fucking ocean and he gets he gets taken out before he can you know, sing like the canary in the coal mine, And essentially the same exact thing happens to Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying that Maxwell was clean, No, Robert Maxwell absolutely was a mussad agent, yes, but he was working on a different side of it. Right, It's like Tucker Carlson's daddy, Like, yeah, he worked for CIA, but he wasn't a part of like the drug running operation of the CIA.
Speaker 4: There's no way to it.
Speaker 3: There's no way that Robert Maxwell did not give all of his contacts to Jeffrey Epstein and and and you you know, you were just saying, oh, well, yeah, I'm sure that you know, France's intelligence and our intelligence were working. I'm maybe they were. But if if we are to believe that Robert Maxwell essentially passed the torch to Jeffrey Epstein and he was indeed a Massad agent, Wait it started there.
Speaker 5: You're missing me on that past which torch helped me out here. I'm not trying to combat you up the black man exactly what you're saying, the blackmail torch.
Speaker 4: Well all right, all right, let's go down that road then.
Speaker 5: Right, So Robert Maxwell, just because he was a Mossad agent, which he was not denying that at all, that doesn't mean that he was a part of the blackmail.
Speaker 4: He was a media guy. Right.
Speaker 5: That's like saying that the head of the New York Times, who absolutely is bought right. We've talked about that a million times. The New York Times isn't necessarily in the black mail arena. If anything, they may run a story to perpetuate some blackmail on somebody and that that kind of thing. But Robert Maxwell wasn't a part of like a pedophile ring or any of that kind of shit.
Speaker 4: He was working with Mussade to their ends for sure.
Speaker 5: Now his daughter was put in contact with Jeffrey Epstein for very strategic blackmail pedophile reasons, but that's not it's not exactly the exact same type of thing here.
Speaker 3: Hmmm, well, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm saying that was connection, but it's not as much of a torch passed down as like as what you're saying. There's there's more nuance to it, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm just saying that. I'm not even that's not even what is well known. I'm just trying to connect the dots, That's all I'm trying to say.
Speaker 5: And I am agreeing that Moussaud was absolutely I would even argue that Mussad might have been the main intel group that was doing anything associated with Epstein Island.
Speaker 4: I'm very comfortable saying that.
Speaker 5: But again, I think that they were using more multiple intelligence groups from around the world. We're using Epstein Isle Island for the principle of obtaining blackmail spirit animal go ahead, Sir.
Speaker 7: I saw a thing like the day of of Charlie being killed, of people doing the mules where Elbin Israel not even a couple of hours after Charlie passed. They don't put a mule or a painted mule and everything in Israel of Charlie.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Uh, he's trying to cover his tracks, man.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 25: Also he the posts that he did, like almost them the instantaneously.
Speaker 8: After the video dropped, and everything.
Speaker 6: The way he worded everything was kind of suspicious.
Speaker 8: But I don't know if you know who Ben.
Speaker 21: Shapiro is, but during their last podcast, he and Charlie coket doing together when Charlie, Charlie even.
Speaker 8: Said that I told you, and he said that he feels like.
Speaker 25: Agel was trying to ethnically tense everybody.
Speaker 8: But that would make sense.
Speaker 25: In a way because both the Arabs and the Jews or Brothers brother tribes through Ishmael and Isaac.
Speaker 8: But the I don't Yeah, so Charlie, y'all who are been?
Speaker 7: Yeah, Ben Shapiro when he was talking about it, you just see him loller his eyes and everything, and he looked like I've been I grew up down South. I can tell him, mother, I want to I want to speak the ship out of your look.
Speaker 6: And he had the crazy bitch look.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I understand that.
Speaker 5: But Ben Shapiro, Yeah, we've talked about him quite a few times a matter of fact. But I mean, to be honest with you, Shapiro is not exactly the biggest fan of net and Yahoo either.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 5: There are certain things that he has said that would lead to believe that he is in favor of him, But he's also willing to admit that Net Yahoo has done some shit that that shouldn't be done. Right, Like, some of Shapiro's more recent statements reflect an evolution and his views in that way, Like while he was he's always been pro Israel, you know, because he's a Jew and all these things. He has also tempered some of his earlier more like hawkish rhetoric. He has distanced himself from the college era opinion piece that basically said that it was virtually impossible, right, the peace was virtually impossible, and now emphasizes support for Israel's right to self defense but not offense.
Speaker 8: I just I don't trust.
Speaker 5: Him I'm I understand people's hesitation towards Ben Shapiro too.
Speaker 26: Honestly, he was one of the ones that I love up to him or Steven Crowder, Charlie.
Speaker 7: And I kind of like Malow just because he didn't give a fuck. I like how he was kind of an antagonist asshole, but he brought up the facts and all. But he was funny, yeah, and he was He's everything that the left, uh, like they love and everything.
Speaker 8: And he's like the Black sheet and everything.
Speaker 7: He's immigrant, he's Jewish, he was made to a black man and he yeah, and he's a gay.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Like he's everything that they want to fight for.
Speaker 6: But he's like, fucking you can't say.
Speaker 4: Nothing, ma'am.
Speaker 5: And I also think it's uh weird timing and arguably and poor taste that Ben Shapiro said that he's gonna pick up the bloody microphone that Charlie Kirk left and he's gonna run with it, basically saying that like he's gonna continue to go to college campuses and debate openly young college kids on their opinions and things like that. And it's like, okay, Ben, on one sense, I could see that what you're trying to do is like continue the work of your colleague, and I there is a level of respect there on the other side. You are not Charlie kirk bro. No one is going to listen to you the same way they listen to Charlie. I'm very sorry, but swinging a miss there.
Speaker 3: Shapiro actually had Nett Yahoo on his podcast, and I'm hurting. I'm finding that their interactions highlight Shapiro's support for net Yahu's policies and perspectives on international relations. So not against net Yahu.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, he is in favor of Israel's right to self defense. But the offensive actions that have been going on in Gaza, Shapiro has not. I'm not saying he's been outright blasting that. Now you're saying that he's a killer in all these things, of course not. But he's also not in favor of the way that the war in Gaza is going down right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I did want to show you know, I was gonna bring up the Project Nimbus, but I want to get these other things in before we get there. So I haven't heard of it, I want to hear. But yeah, go ahead, Yeah, let me share one more again. Uh, this is actually a post by the New York Post. It says Tyler Robinson grew more pro gay and trans rights oriented. Mom told cops as Charlie Kirk suspected charge or suckspect charge could face firing squad.
Speaker 5: So the guy who started dating a trans ferry started becoming more gay or more pro gay and pro trans. Who could have seen that coming?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, interesting, And.
Speaker 5: I'm gotting sucked off by some furry and he's like, bro hold on his actually pretty cool man.
Speaker 3: I like that for on my ball, so I do. Yeah. So, the Utah attorney Jeff Gray called Kirk's killing an American tragedy as he provided more stunning details about the role that Robinson's parents played in his surrender while speaking at a press The development came as the seven state charges were announced against Robinson, a twenty two year old with a trans boyfriend, including the top rap of aggravated murder, which qualifies for the death penalty in Utah. Uh So there you can see that doucheraight now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and apparently he's being super uncooperative with the police. His tranny boyfriend was like super cooperative. He was very much like, Yo, here's what he said. Here's the things all this, the guy who allegedly was the trigger puller is like just being just super uh super argumentative at.
Speaker 3: That, which is pretty interesting because allegedly there were the texts that were released. Have you seen these between the trans and tyler.
Speaker 5: U No, I was looking at something with a discord chat. This is new for me.
Speaker 3: This was just released eight hours ago. I wonder where did these come from? So the insider brief, Okay, so it says, and I'll just read the text. It says. After reading the note, the roommate responded, what you're joking, right? So that's that's like the precursor we'll see. Robinson said, I am still okay, my love, but am stuck in Orham for a little while longer yet, shouldn't be long until I can come home, but I gotta grab my rifle still. To be honest, I had hoped to keep this secret till I died of old age. I am sorry to involve you. The roommate said, you weren't the one who did it, right, Robinson said, I am, I'm sorry. The roommate said, I thought they caught the person. Robinson said no, they grabbed some crazy old dude, then interrogated someone in similar clothing. I had planned to grab my rifle from my drop point shortly after, but most of that side of town got locked down. It's quiet, almost enough to get out, but there's one vehicle lingering. The roommate said why. Robinson said, why did I do it? He goes yeah. Robinson said I had enough of his hatred. Some hate can't be negotiated out. If I am able to grab my rifle unseen, I will, I will have left no evidence. Going to attempt to retrieve it again. Hopefully they have moved on. I haven't seen anything about them finding it. The roommate said, how long have you been planning this? He goes a bit over a week. I believe I can get close to it, but there is a squad car parked right by it. I think they already swept that spot, but I don't want to chance it. Robinson also said I'm wishing I had circled back and grabbed it as soon as I got my got to my vehicle. I'm worried what my old man would do if I didn't bring it back. Didn't bring back Grandpa's rifle. I don't know if it has if it had a serial number, but it wouldn't trace to me. I worry about Prince. I had to leave it in a bush where I changed outfits, and I didn't have the ability or time to bring it with me. I might have to abandon it and hope that they don't find the Prince. How the fuck will I explain losing it to my old man? Only thing I left was the rifle wrapped in a towel. Remember how I was engraving bullets. The fucking messages are mostly a big meme. If I see notices bulge uwu on Fox News, I might have a stroke. All right, I'm gonna I'm gonna have to leave it. Woo, What does that mean?
Speaker 4: It's a it's a it's a hen Tiron anime thing.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, all right, I'm gonna have to leave it. That really fucking sucks. So he's talking about leaving the gun. He goes Judging from today, I'd say Grandpa's gun does just fine. I don't know. I think that was a two thousand dollars scope. Then it says deleted this exchange, Robinson said, my dad wants photos of the rifle. He says, Grandpa wants to know who has what. The Feds released a photo of the rifle and it is very unique. He's calling me right now and I'm not answering. He also said, Uh, since Trump got into office, my dad has been pretty die hard. Maga. I'm gonna turn myself in Willingly. One of my neighbors is here. Uh, one of my neighbors here is a deputy for the sheriff. You are all I worry about.
Speaker 4: Love.
Speaker 3: I'm much more worried about you. Don't talk to the media. Please, don't take any interview or make any comments. If any police ask you, ask you questions, ask for a lawyer, and stay silent. Yeah. So interesting a couple of things. Because he say he's gonna turn himself in Willingly.
Speaker 5: No, he didn't from what I've heard unverified. Of course that was his intention. Then he got cold feet, and then his dad was like, no, the fuck you're turning yourself in, Like, let's go right now to the station. But apparently he did have intentions of turning himself in because he wanted to get famous. You know, he didn't want this to go off as like a yeah, no, one knows who the killer is. No, he wanted his name to be attached to it. But again, even with that being said.
Speaker 3: For the record, I don't lie that is well. I mean, this is Upward News there. They're not a bullshit site. I mean I go to them for a lot of things. It's not like, yeah, they have three hundred and three thousand followers. I mean so a lot of people look to them for a lot of the news. So I don't think that they're posting something fake. That being said, that doesn't mean that this isn't fake, right, I'm just saying this is mainstream media, correct, That's what I'm saying. And so it's definitely possible that, you know, just like somebody mentioned it earlier, like if you're trying to scramble the minds of everybody that's trying to understand the whole story, you're gonna throw out so much shit that you're never gonna be able to connect it altogether. And somebody's gonna be somebody's gonna take more to this truth, somebody's gonna take more to that truth, somebody's gonna take more to this truth, and nobody's really gonna link up to anything because people WI have their biases, right, I mean, fuck, I have a little bit of a bias. You have a little bit of a bias. Everybody does. And I'm trying not to look at it through a bias set of you know, in my mind, I'm just kind of all right, what did he think? What did everybody else close.
Speaker 4: To him think?
Speaker 3: And you know where their offers made and offers turned down, and you know what I mean. And then you get to the letter that he wrote net and Yahoo and talking about his declining on wanting to come to Israel first off, and he declined any kind of funding Israel to Turning Point USA.
Speaker 5: Okay, so let me ask you, though, if those texts are true, and I'm not saying that they are, okay, it's very possible that that was spun up fake news. It's not, I gus the first time the news has done something like that.
Speaker 4: I get this.
Speaker 5: But if those text messages are in some way verified to be true, maybe there's a Internet watermark or something like that that they could verify me like, no, no, this is a real conversation that was done. If the boyfriend comes forward, or if the shooter himself comes and says no, no, this is the text exchange. That is a real conversation that happened. That would be an admittance of guilt, right, And if that is true, is it also possible, hypothetically, of course possible that everything about Netanyahu and Kirk having odds with each other and not being with each other at that moment is also true, and that the killer had nothing to do with Israel?
Speaker 4: Is it possible that two things can be true at the same time.
Speaker 3: If I didn't know, if that's the only bits of information that I knew, I would say, sure. But there is way too many other things going on here for it to just be that cut and dry. Okay, spirit animal, go ahead, sir well.
Speaker 7: I personally think the killer is a demon, so I say we give him a technical baptism. But I honestly think that he did it. I believe he thought he is the one who shot him. Though I think that this was a grand scheme that people. I believe that that there's other forces at play here, and I believe that he obviously he did playing it, and that the Utah was talking about publicly hanging him. But the uh, if I could get he could get everybody, because there's a bunch of people that were talking a posting like the day before Charlie got killed, that FBI that that's the grounds for conspiracy, that's the easiest charge to get.
Speaker 25: And that that has minimum a couple of years.
Speaker 7: But uh, old Bastardo, he's gonna get stabbed up in prison. He's his his life while in prison is not gonna be good.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Uh well from told from what I've seen as far as what the prison system is currently doing with him, he's getting rammed through.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he's gonna be in general pop And I personally say that, uh, that's too good for him. I wanted to put up until the day he gets asked you, I want him in a white room, a lot with white lights. He always on what.
Speaker 6: Would have it played Charlie Coke twenty four to seven?
Speaker 7: But the video where that that's playing NonStop where he has to watch and he's fed white rice and white bread and water. That's all he gets.
Speaker 5: For the record. He's not getting ran through because of what happened to Charlie. He's getting ran through because the entire world knows that he had a transferry boyfriend. So he's basically getting passed through because they know he's easy pickens.
Speaker 21: Oh uh and the mains he had that he vote on it.
Speaker 7: The Belichow is an anti fascist song, was by everybody, but it was started, it was it was wrote in it's oalent in Italy doing yes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was kind of like a protest song against uh fashion du yeah.
Speaker 8: Uh it's ironic.
Speaker 7: They they all use that as a protest and everything. But what he did is the most fascist thing you can do.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Funny how the liberals do that? Right?
Speaker 5: But anyway, anyone, yeah, and and I agreed, he could be hypothetically very similar to the Trump shooting that took place, right Like, I don't think that Crooks was, you know, a agent by any means. I think that he might have been allowed to get into the position that he got to in order to take a shot. And there was multiple facets to that shooting, but that he himself did, in fact, like in the moment, at least act alone. But they were using that and they were hoping that he would get an accurate shot so that they could use that to spark other conflicts, because that's what three letter agencies be doing. They do they do, in fact, be stirring the pot I think it is very possible in this case as well.
Speaker 3: There is a couple more things that I wanted to show that are gonna be very peculiar. This is something that Candice talked about on her show, covering all of this and specifically the grey Zone article. But billionaire Bill Ackman convened stormy Israel intervention with Charlie Kirk's sources say so. Allegedly this is this other story goes they met at the Four Seasons I think Hotel Charlie and this Bill Ackman, among other Israeli people, and supposedly the story goes that Charlie was being hard pressed to stop talking negatively about Israel. This is allegedly the reason why net and Yahoo wanted Charlie to come back to Israel and why Nittan Yahoo was trying to pump money into TPUSA. So, but this conversation was had at a hotel and here we go. So a month before Charlie Kirk's killing, billionaire pro Israel moneyman Bill Ackman arranged an intervention in the Hampton's okay not the Four Seasons, during during which sources say that he and others hammered Kirk for the Conservative leaders growing criticism of Israeli influence in Washington. Kirk came away fretting about Israel Israeli blackmail. Sources say as he contemplated a Catholic conversion on which is pretty interesting. On September eleventh, one day after the assassination of Charlie Kirk, billionaire pro Israel moneyman.
Speaker 5: Wait wait, wait, wait wait, they're saying that Charlie Kirk was contemplating a Catholic conversion.
Speaker 3: Actually, Candace Owns can verify that as well.
Speaker 4: That is a wild claim to make.
Speaker 3: Supposedly, he was praying over the Rosary multiple times.
Speaker 5: He even debated Catholics about their fundamental beliefs as far as transubstantiation, idol worship, things like that. So for him to all of a sudden be contemplating a Catholic conversion, that's a very wild claim to make.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I mean that comes from Kandas's mouth. She said that she was texting him back and forth. And I guess that because there's several steps that you gotta do in order to become a converted Catholic and stuff like that, and he was only a couple of steps away and she was he he had told her, you know about like him considering Catholicism. Candice as a Catholic as well, so she was trying to push him in that way as well. So anyway, so uh, Bill Ackman took to Twitter and said, I feel incredibly privileged to have spent a day and shared a meal with Charlie Kirk this summer. He was a giant of a man, the grace Bone. The Gray Zone has spoken to five people with intimate knowledge of Kirk's meeting with Acman, which was held in early August. According to one source, Kirk was left upset after the gathering turned into an intervention where he was quote unquote hammered for his increasingly skeptical views on the US special relationship with Israel and for platforming prominent conservative critics of Israel at his TPUSA events. Since publishing this report, Gray the Gray Zone has learned from one attendee of the Hamptons uh event that Ackman convened the influences under the auspices of a discus russion about Zoran Mamdi and the supposed threat that he posed to the West if elected mayor of New York, but the meeting went off the rails. When Akman personally confronted Kirk about his views on Israel, the public face of UK lawyers for Israel, Natasha Housdorff, joined in the argument and began screaming at Kirk. According to the attendee, when his host presented him with a detailed list of every offense he supposedly committed against Israel, Kirk was, in quotes horrified, said one person. Ackman also allegedly demanded Kirk rescind his invitation for Tucker Carlson to speak at his upcoming America FES twenty twenty five in December. The whole thing was a disaster, said the attendee. The Grey Zone reported on September twelfth, citing a long time associate of Kirk, that NED and Yahoo had offered to organize a massive infusion of pro Israel money into TPUSA, and that Kirk refused. Another longtime friend of Kirk has told the Grey Zone that the conservative activists also rejected an offer that Netyahuu delivered two weeks before his death to meet with him in Jerusalem. Dan that was only two weeks before a Kirk, according to one person with insider knowledge of the meeting, with Acman said that he left feeling as though he had been subjected to blackmail. In a series of text messages with the Gray Zone, Ackman described these account or this account of his meeting with Kirk as totally false. He pledged to release a public statement providing his own account on the event, but refused the Gray zones request for clarification or further details. He would not accept any phone calls from this reporter. I think I can easily put this to bed, Acman said, I have receipts, as they say. He did not abide when asked to provide the so called receipts, though, in an apparent bid to reinforce the pro Israel tone at the Hampton's meeting, Ackman hosted a coterie cottery of pro Israel operatives and conservative influence at the off the record engagement. One was Instagram influencer Xavier de Russo of prager U. Reached by phone by The Gray Zone, Deruso sounded flustered when asked about his presence at the meeting. He repeatedly demand to know how this reporter obtained this number, and eventually hung up, refusing to answer questions about the event. Several Instagram posts by Drusso show him and his friend conservative influencer Emily Wilson in the Hamptons on August eighth, outside Topping Rose House, a posh hotel and restaurant in Bridgehampton, New York. Interesting. Two weeks after the meeting, Deruso was reportedly junketed on an all expenses paid trip by the Israeli government to visit a Gaza humanitarian aid hub guarded by the IDF on the Gaza Frontier. There, he recorded an Instagram video denying that the population of the besieged Gaza strip was experiencing a famine. Of course he would, I mean, he just got paid by Israel to come there. The Gray Zone received a similarly agitated response from Wilson, known online as Emily Saves America, following a phone call and exchange of text messages in which this reporter asked her numerous times about her attendance of the meeting in the Hamptons. Wilson refused to comment. Instagram photos placed her in the Hamptons at the same time as de Russo. CJ. Pearson, a leading youth coordinator for the Republican National Committee, immediately referred to the referred the gray Zone to his communications director when asked if he was if he attended the Hampton's gathering. Everybody's being hush hush about this thing, right. The strong arm tactics of the pro Israel billionaires who helped fuel the growth of TPUSA were said to have contributed to Kirk's alienation with evangelical Christianity, which emphasizes uncritical support for Israel as a bedrock principle. Uncritical support for Israel as a bedrock principle of the funding.
Speaker 4: Let's throw that out there, evangelicals to feel that way correct.
Speaker 3: Several sources with access to Kirk said that he began attending Catholic Mass with his wife, Erica, and was considering a conversion before his death. Interesting Bree souls Dot, a Catholic Twitter influencer, has publicly corroborated this account of Kirk's religious realignment. Kirk's friend, the podcaster and former TPUSA personality, Candice Owens, also alluded to the shift when she reflected that she was that he was undergoing a spiritual transformation before his death.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: And then it goes on to say that the grey Zone has obtained a partial list of attendees alleged to have been in attendance at the Bridgehampton meeting convened by Acman this August. They include Seth Dylan. Seth Dylan is the CEO of Babylon b Wow, the conservative answer to the liberal the Onion satire outlet. Dylan and his crew have derisively mocked famine stricken Palestinians and their supporters in the West since Israel's slash and burn campaign began in the besieged Gaza Strip. An Evangelical Christian with Jewish heritage, he has claimed in quotes, I did not cease, I did not cease having Ashkenazi blood when I put my faith in Jesus Christ, who's also a Jew, he said. Dylan did not answer calls from the Gray Zone. Then you go to Xavier Druso, which we mentioned earlier is is employed by peger U, the premier right wing ed utainment hub targeting the minds of American youth. His boss, Marissa Street, is a veteran of the Israeli Armies Unit eighty two hundred cyber Spying Division. A black self described form or progressive, Druso now appears firmly in the pocket of right wing Zionist forces. During his Israeli government funded visit to a Gaza Humanitarian foundation aide hub and inside Gaza, Drusso falsely claimed that the United Nations and Hamas were to blame for the hunger sweeping the local population. He goes, if I were Israel, I wouldn't even provide matching socks to Gaza. But here's all the aid that y'all claim doesn't exist, he said in an Instagram video filmed in front of boxes of aid blocked from entering Gaza. Instead of Hamas distributing the ramen noodles, their leaders are eating it all and that's why they're on. That's why they're on ozebic Okay. Derusso vigorously defended his close friend podcaster Emily Wilson after she stated that if everyone in the state of Alabama wanted to return of chattel slavery, go ahead. Why do I give a shit?
Speaker 4: Damn. I don't know what that has to do with anything else, but I.
Speaker 3: Emily Wilson said. Emily Wilson was also there. Wilson is an LA based self described libertarian podcaster and social media influencer with over five hundred thousand followers on Instagram. On September ninth, she recalled on Twitter a huge black guy robbed her when she was thirteen. I hate to say it, but things like that just changed the way you see certain people after that. I always thought, Oh, you guys just hate me, she reflected. This month, she and Deruso recorded a podcast in which they framed pro Palestinian or pro Palestine activist Greta Thunberg's hairstyle as evidence of her being slow and short bus. I don't hang out.
Speaker 5: She is, you know, special needs and short bus. But what do you mean pro Palestinian haircut? The fuck does a pro Palestinian haircut look like?
Speaker 3: I have no idea. Oh no, they framed pro Palestinian activist Greta Thunberg's hairstyle, not that it was a pro Palestenian haircut.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm misunderstood. Continue sorry. Uh.
Speaker 3: And then there is oh and it says I don't hang out with anyone really less attractive than me, Wilson stated, Okay, so these were people that were in the meeting at the Hamptons. This is why we're naming all these people. Then there's is that Aaron Wexler, a former Goldman Sachs trader seeking cachet in the world of online influencers. Wexler is a vociferously Zionist, self described non lib girl, and a crazy lib world. In an interview with pro Israel podcaster Dave Rubin, Wexler argued that we need to bring bullying back to enforce social norms, crack down on conspiracy theories, and stop the rise of anti Semitism. Wexler had praised Acman's pro Israel activism on multiple occasions, and she did not answer calls from the gray zone shocker, real quick.
Speaker 5: How are you going to bring bullying back? But then also say cracked on anti Zionism. Oh, that's a form of bullying. So you want to have your cake and eat it too. That makes no fucking sense.
Speaker 3: Rules for thee, not for me, baby, That's all I was always. Then there's Natasha Hausdorff, the legal director of Zionist Advocacy group of UK Laws for Israel. Hausdorf is arguably the best known figure associated with the organization. She was described in one headline by Israel's most widely read newspaper, The Addlson owned Israel hayom As, the British attorney who fights Israel's wars, was also there at the Hamptons. Nate Friedman is a young ultra Zionist influencer best known for New York City Man on the Street confrontations with Palestine Solidarity activists, whom he's accused of being paid protesters. Then another person that was there at the Hamptons was Ori Renat. Renat was the former special media advisor to Jared Kushner, the Trump's son in law and advisor, before moving on before moving on to serve as White House Chief Digital Officer during Trump's first term. A Jewish pro Israel operative said to have close ties to net Yahoo's government government, Renat now serves as CEO of Urban Legend, a PR firm which commands an army of seven hundred social media influencers who command varying degrees of allegiance from audiences that collectively number in the tens of millions, according to Wired. Then there was CJ. Pearson. Damn, this list just keeps on going. CJ. Pearson was the chair of the Republican National Committee Youth Advisory Council. Pearson appears in photos in the Hamptons alongside Wilson and Derusso the grey Zone is awaiting further information from Pearson's communications director. All right, so those were the list of people that were there, right, And nobody is admitting that this conversation with Charlie Kirk actually transpired. If that's the case, why are all these people very pro Zionism, very pro Israel? And could it be that it was some kind of intervention. That's actually what Candice Owens brings up. She believes that it was some kind of intervention that they were trying to pull Charlie back because he was starting to step away from the herd. Right, And this is the point, The point that I'm trying to make is that there is way too much of a coincidence. If Charlie turned down all of this money and all of the trips, and and he didn't want to be that pro Israel voice, he was the one that was voicing his opinion about how Israel was treating Palestine, amongst other wars. I'm just saying it is a mighty fucking coincidence that a twenty two year old, fucking guy that is dating a tranny is out here just doing the Lord's work for Israel.
Speaker 5: I'm not taking away from that. So Charlie Kirk did not make this meeting in the Hamptons. Correct, he did.
Speaker 3: He was there. He was there, oh yes, and that's where he said that he felt threatened and he thought that he was gonna get blackmailed.
Speaker 5: Gotta be honest, I've never heard of most of these people, and why would you.
Speaker 3: You don't do social media.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, but these are all people who are like big names and the young conservative movements and all of these things, even though they sound like raging pieces of shit, aside.
Speaker 4: From the Israel connections, just in general.
Speaker 5: That being said, I can clearly see that this article has a bit of a bias.
Speaker 3: But not, come on, it is reading the tea leaves.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, I'm not saying that like that makes it inaccurate by any means. I'm just saying, let's let's look at the entire picture here. So Charlie goes to the Hamptons and he has this meeting with these people who are pieces of shit, and this was their intervention, so to speak, to tell him to get back in line. Yes, when it's understood that he already turned down money for TPUSA. He was already being critical all of these things, like was he a part of net and Yaho's like click?
Speaker 4: Was he his boy? At one point? And then decided never mind.
Speaker 3: All of this transpired in the last few months, dude, like his declining to come to Israel, his money from net and Yahoo. I mean this intervention, this all happened in the last month and a half of his life.
Speaker 4: Did he take money from Net Yahoo in years prior?
Speaker 3: Initially whenever he first started up, but that was back when he was super pro Israel as he went on and through the years, because he started it when it was eighteen ninety eighteen years old.
Speaker 5: So he accepted Israeli money as a teenager. Yes, and that's confirmed. That is confirmed. It was it was a help to start up TPUSA. Okay, okay, I'm with you. And then to say that these people are associated like Prager. You yet Dennis Prager is also Jewish and so like, I understand the connection on that one too, So all right, I'm with you.
Speaker 3: Israeli influencers is basically what it is, m or pro is really pro is yeah, pro israeally yeah, God is love. What's your thoughts?
Speaker 9: Their Well, I don't know if the article is going to get to it. But the day after this meeting, Charlie Kirk went on Megan Kelly Show and was expressing his extreme frustration as a long time Israel supporter.
Speaker 4: With the pressure and pushback.
Speaker 9: He was getting, uh, you know from the Zionist.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, And this is I just want to make this abundantly clear. This is not anti Judaism. This is not anti jew whether it be by blood or by culture. This is not even anti the people of Israel. When we talk about Israel the same way whenever we talk about Russia the same way whenever we talk about China, we are talking about the heads the government. Okay, just so everybody's clear on that. So this is not a slide towards Judaism. This is not a this is not an anti Semitic Semitic thing, although that's what Netan Yahoo would would definitely love to have everybody believe, because that's the first thing that he goes to, Oh you speak, you speak bad about me? Anti Semitic. It's it's the easiest. It's like calling somebody a racist. Nowadays, it is one of the easiest terms to just say, and people just back off. It's the same exact fucking thing.
Speaker 4: We've said that too.
Speaker 5: And all the people that are saying that I'm some sort of Israeli cuck and a fed and all these things. Listen, I have said a million times. You can be critical of net and Yahoo and also still support the nation of Israel existing at the same time.
Speaker 4: The two are not mutually exclusive. Yeah.
Speaker 14: So I saw on my buddy art So I saw on TikTok there's a video of a US soldier getting apparently he is yet he has been deemed a national prectice in national security because he posted a poster.
Speaker 6: Saying that he doesn't support Israel. And he made a good point.
Speaker 7: He said, well, when I took the notes, I pledged lea allegience to the Constitution of the United States A Marria.
Speaker 6: I didn't plange the allegiance to Israel.
Speaker 7: And I do feel like not everybody has to support Israel, but.
Speaker 14: The same at the same time, they are allied.
Speaker 6: But we should not uh kick out soldiers for the center.
Speaker 7: They don't support a foreign a foreign country that's not America when they're American.
Speaker 6: Truth, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, I mean it's it's very much and it's so skewed, dude. But anyway, all right, look, I want to get back to this article. There's not much left of it, so built back to Bill Ackman.
Speaker 8: So.
Speaker 3: As grey Zone reported on September twelfth, Kirk was besieged with angry calls and messages from pro Israel donors to his organization following TPUSA Student Action Summit this July and Tampa, Florida. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahoo had also phoned him, according to a longtime friend of Kirk, and offered to orchestrate a massive infusion of pro Israel money into his organization. A longtime friend of Kirk told the Gray Zone the mounting pressure had left him angry and frightened. Kirk vened about the pro Israel intimidation campaign in an August sixth discussion with Megan Kelly, a former Fox News host who was also growing more critical of Israeli influence in Washington. It's all of a sudden, Oh, Charlie, he's no longer with us. Wait a second, what does with us mean exactly? I'm an American, okay, I represent this country, Kirk said. The more that you guys privately publicly call our character into question, which is not isolated. It would be one thing if it were just one text or two texts. It's dozens of texts. Then we start to say, whoa hold the boat here? Kirk said, to be fair, some really good Jewish friends say that's not all of us. But these are leaders here, these are stakeholders. He went on to say, I have less ability to criticize the Israeli government than actual Israeli's due. That's really, really weird. Kirk delivered his comments around the same time as the tumultuous meeting in the Hamptons with Acman and the crew of pro Israel influencers. A month earlier, kirk Head opened the stage at his TPUSA Student Action Summit for a cathartic outpouring of frustration and rage about Israel's political hammer lock on the Trump administration. At the conference, speakers from Carlson and Kelly to the anti Zionist Jewish comedian Dave Smith slammed Israel's books soaked or blood soaked, assault on the besieged Gaza, strip branded Jeffrey Epstein as an Israeli intelligence at set and openly taunted Zionis billionaires like Ackman for getting away with scams despite having despite having no actual skills. The mockery by Carlson was particularly galling for Akman. One day after tpusa's conference, Ackman staged a four thousand word Twitter meltdown defending his financial acumen while insisting that he earned his vast fortune because I inherited good genes end quotes. In fact, the fifty nine year old manager of the Perishing Square Capital hedge fund had presided over a precipitous decline in his own personal fortune through a series of bad bets. Between twenty fifteen and twenty eighteen, amid a bowl market Ackman, Ackman's fund tallied embarrassingly negative returns that cost him an eye popping twelve billion dollars in losses. His end quotes, Holy war to the to short the multi level marketing company Herbal Life backfired, resulting in a devastating squeeze that cost him heavily. Ackman's financial mishaps forced him to slash one fifth of his staff in twenty eighteen. The billionaire also took issue with Carlson's contention that he had spent part of convicted sex offender in late Zionist financier Jeffrey Epstein's Constellation of People. Yet Carlson's remarks were grounded in fact. Indeed, Acman's wife, the celebrity Israeli designer Neeri Oxman, had gifted an artistic orb to Epstein after he plowed one hundred and twenty five grand in donations into her media lab at MIT. She was invited at to lunch with Epstein on several occasions and compiled or or complied with MIT's requirement to keep her gift to Epstein confidential. It just goes on to say, I mean, we don't have to read I guess all of it.
Speaker 4: But the point.
Speaker 3: Is is that there is a lot of strange, strange, strange coincidences in regards to Israel, Like you got to be an idiot not to see that.
Speaker 5: No, I see the connections, or at least you see the connections. I absolutely do. But I am also of the belief still currently that Israel may not have been very fond of Charlie Kirk and also this uh, this crazy nut might have been acting alone.
Speaker 4: The two could be happening at the same time.
Speaker 5: Is it possible that Israel had a plot against him, but maybe it wasn't this plot, but they're also going to use it to their advantage.
Speaker 4: I don't know, dude, I'm not checking.
Speaker 3: Let's just look at it with the third eye all the way open. Brother, Okay, if you if you openly call out let's just say you openly call out, fucking I don't know what's what's a really bad person that we don't like.
Speaker 4: There's tons Nick fines.
Speaker 3: It's exactly the name I was thinking. So let's say you call out Nick Fouenzas and you are hammering it and hammering it and hammering it, and he has a problem like that ship well he probably would, because he's a little fruity like that. But let's just say you keep on doing that and a bunch of his a bunch of his cohorts come and have a conversation with you. They're like, look, you gotta fucking calm that down, because there's a lot of people that listen to you speak. And if they are listening to you speak and they start taking your side on things, Nick Foanza's start is gonna start getting a lot less listeners. And we can't have that right And and You're like, you know what, I don't give a fuck. Fuck that, fuck him, and fuck all of you, right, and just so happens that three weeks later you are gunned down. Are you trying to say that your closest friends, including me, if if this was so broadly well known, not only by me but by everybody, that these conversations that you were having were openly criticizing of Nick Fuentes, are we or are we would be absolutely retarded to not think that Nick Fantz has had something to do with it.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying that.
Speaker 5: I hear you, yes, But at the same time, the gunned down might not have anything to do with Nick Flint, as it might be really poor timing and I had other shit going on.
Speaker 4: And it just looks that way.
Speaker 5: I mean, it very well could be that Nick Flint has sent some goons my way.
Speaker 4: It's very possible.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's possible that a lot of shit, dude. But I mean, you're grasping at straws, and I feel like you are like really hoping that the smaller percentage is actually right.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, hold on, hold on. Let me let me be clear.
Speaker 5: As of this particular moment, there's been a lot of new information that has been presented thus far, in my opinions are shifting.
Speaker 4: I'll be honest with you.
Speaker 5: I am not sold, hook line and sinker as of this moment, but I am listening quite intently to the conversation that is being had.
Speaker 4: Brother.
Speaker 3: Okay, we moved the goalpost a little bit, That's all I wanted. I didn't want to stagnant, Jacob, because you were you had your feet dug into the dirt, and you were not shifting your position.
Speaker 5: To the last show, I said that there was no information that would make me think otherwise. We are now present said information. This is what I need. I'm going to have to need a little bit more than it's clearly the Jews, And I'm not saying that that's what you said. I'm not, but the Internet is going on a whole tangent, just because they always do with anything that ever happens. Ever, so yeah, I'm gonna need a little more substance before I can believe something, you know how, I get down on context. And even still, the long list of things that has been listed as far as the net, Yahoo and Charlie Kirk stuff, I can't verify the majority of that list. Okay, I am saying that it is quite compelling that all these things, if they are true, all happen at the same time.
Speaker 4: I'm with you.
Speaker 5: I'm still not convinced that this Tyler guy had anything to do with that. I'm not convinced that Tyler is the actual shooter. There's a lot of unknowns here. It's all I've been saying.
Speaker 3: Bro Okay, that's all I wanted was an open mind. That's all I wanted. Okay, that being said, I do have one more video. Then we'll get back to the notes over here. There's something else that I wanted to share. This is actually it is what's his name, Savage, Michael Savage speaking and he's talking about the gun. This is two minutes, twenty three seconds. Let's see what he has to say.
Speaker 27: Did anyone see that press conference by the so called FBI. Something's wrong. I know I shouldn't do this. I'm risking an awful lot to go up against this FBI, the MAGA FBI. Something's very wrong with what I just heard. I mean, I watched it. I was hoping that they had caught the Bastardo shot Charlie. So we saw a video of a person jumping off the roof. It looks very legitimate to me. However, there was no rifle in his hand. Now, the mauser does not break down very easily. Incidentally, for those of you who know weapons, something's wrong with the whole thing. They're trying to claim he removed the barrel from the mouth and fit the receiver and stock in his backpack and barrel in his pants, like, all in two seconds. It is not easy to remove a mouser barrel or index it after reinstalling and remain accurate. We are not hearing or seeing reality. And by the way, the photo of the rifle allegedly left in the woods has the barrel installed. So we're supposed to believe a guy is on the run after killing Charlie Kirk and he pauses in the woods to reinstall a barrel, and he leaves it for us to find, the FBI to find. I don't believe a word of it. I shouldn't do this. I know I'm putting myself at risk, but I can't take it anymore. I can't take the bullshit from this fucking government. It's lying to us. Something's wrong, something's so wrong. It's sickening. Look at this idiot. They found the rifle and they're getting the prints. Are you stupid? Are you that stupid? Are you that dumb? The man jumps off the roof. There's no rifle there. Oh, it's in his backpack. I just told you, moron, that this rifle doesn't break down the easily, and then it's supposed to be reassembled while he's on the runway. I'll stop now and reassemble it and leave it in the woods in a box, wrapped in a towel. He left breadcrumbs, Oh, in the trans Anti the trans stuff on the cartridges. Bullshit, something is wrong with this whole fucking picture.
Speaker 3: Preach my brother. It is strange. I mean, this sounds a lot like a passport being found in the rubble of nine to eleven? Am I right?
Speaker 4: No, I'm with you on then.
Speaker 5: I even said that in the beginning of this the video does not show any kind of rifle with him, and it's not impossible.
Speaker 4: To break down a mouser.
Speaker 5: Okay, I get that, And I would need to know the actual nomenclature, like the exact style of malser thirty out six that he's talking about like I, you know, I even look into the picture. I'm not so much of a gunnut that I could tell you exactly which one it is.
Speaker 3: Said, but think about it for a second. He shot Charlie, allegedly, right he shot Charlie, he broke it down, put it in his backpack, and as he jumped down and started running, he reassembled it only to leave it in the woods.
Speaker 5: That makes no sense to me, and I don't fucking said that in the beginning of this episode. If you were to tell me that you took the shot to break this down. Let's say it's like, oh, it's only four screws, Okay, it's gonna take You're not gonna be able to do that in under ten seconds. Like you're not gonna be able to do that in under thirty seconds. Here, it's gonna take you maybe not a half hour by any means, but you're gonna spend a couple minutes, solid minutes of you sitting there and trying to unscrew the butt stock and the or the I should just set the stock from the rifling itself and then putting it on the books that doesn't check out, And then if you did all of that. Let's say, for some reason in the chaos, nobody thought to look up at that roof, he was able to lay there and take his time and do all that, and.
Speaker 4: Somehow he got away.
Speaker 5: Why would he reassemble it when he put it in a towel in the woods.
Speaker 4: That this is my point. It doesn't make sense.
Speaker 3: Why not just keep it in your backpack?
Speaker 8: Why?
Speaker 5: Why especially if we're trying to bring it back home and put it back in your family's gun safe to where nobody knew that it happened. If those text messages between him and his lover were confirmed and accurate, this this doesn't make sense. I said in the beginning, and I have to agree with what our guy just told us, like that, this doesn't check out.
Speaker 4: Something's up here.
Speaker 3: So that's the official story, though, you know what I'm saying. And so that's that's the issue, is that there are so if this was so simple and it was just a shooter on top of a building, it should just be a simple story. But why does every single fucking detail of this entire story got a stink to high? Hell? Yeah, yeah, spirit animal, go ahead, if.
Speaker 8: They all want to see the exact rifle that he is using.
Speaker 6: I dropped it down in the comments.
Speaker 7: Okay, there is no fucking way that you look.
Speaker 8: Only your rifle that I know.
Speaker 6: How to take part was sixteen and my plenty two Celta.
Speaker 25: That was the only two riffles I personally have taken part here.
Speaker 5: This would have had at most three screws holding the stock to the rifle. But even still, you're talking like a flathead screwdriver or even like a star bit, you're still gonna take time to unscrew each individual one and then put it in.
Speaker 4: It's it's gonna take a minute.
Speaker 7: They even said that they had a screwdriver, that they found a screwdriver.
Speaker 8: My question is for my logical ask.
Speaker 7: But if I'm gonna ditch a fucking rifle, I'm gonna throw.
Speaker 8: It down where they probably can't see it. I'm gonna take the said tool that I have. I'm gonna fling that motherfucker somewhere else. You ain't gonna find both of it together. That's just sloppy and it this this thinks me. This The dudes would no offense.
Speaker 7: I'm saw from a language, but dude fucking retarded that he needs some Jesus.
Speaker 3: No, he's not retarded. The story is retarded.
Speaker 4: It was behind us, just behind the was.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think he meant done mute anyhow, But you know what I mean.
Speaker 8: The story is not add up.
Speaker 7: And even if he if even if he is a lone gunman and he did do all that.
Speaker 8: Actually, if the story is true as they say it is.
Speaker 7: He he was not thinking he planned everything out, but plans go to ship.
Speaker 8: And he did not plan what to do with the rifle proper.
Speaker 3: They wouldn't. This guy did not come up with this plan all on his own. Therefore, the story he did not do any of this. If that, let's just say that he did. I don't even I don't even know what to believe if he was even the shooter. I'm gonna be real with you, like, I'm not convinced that it was absolutely him.
Speaker 7: If he did, why would why would he agree to be a pet?
Speaker 3: Why would the old why would the old pedophile scream that it was him?
Speaker 7: Well, he could be like, well I'm not get busted through this, and he said and shoot and shoot me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm thinking suicide by cops, right, Like, maybe that was what he was going for. And that's whenever I first heard Jonathan asked that question. I'm thinking, like, okay, that is there is a greater than zero percent chance that that was what he was after.
Speaker 4: But even still he wanted chance suicide by cops.
Speaker 5: You have to have the weapon in your hand and pointed at the cops in order for them to take you like that. You just throwing your hands up and saying I did it. That's not going to be enough.
Speaker 8: I don't know my.
Speaker 7: Dad not having a wepon cops put my dad down when he was having a mental weight when dad tried doing the suicide by cop.
Speaker 6: Yeah, in Fiers Costs where they did not give it.
Speaker 8: Well, I'm happy with that.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Did just to get back over to the comments over here because I want to you know, we only have a few minutes left. But Rose Chaos said, I'm.
Speaker 4: Sure longer than three here, bro, I don't care were in it.
Speaker 3: I'm sure this sounds retarded, but is there some energy harvesting that's being conducted with this Charlie tragedy? I would say probably. Candy Cake said, there's so much craziness we literally can't outrule anything. I've heard some say that it shifted a timeline for getting a little medal.
Speaker 4: In this action put up.
Speaker 5: They already made a Charlie Kirk action figure. Yes, in under twenty four hours. That's this, That's easy, is what I'm talking about. This is the fucking bullshit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and this we're talking about the micro cosm.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: The microcosm is is that there's going to be infighting on both sides about this, and the infighting is what covers the bullshit of the actual story. So, I mean, this is what they wanted. I mean, it doesn't surprise me that people are going to these lengths to be this extreme. You know. Meanwhile, they want to paint a mural for George Floyd.
Speaker 8: Real.
Speaker 5: Can you play the video that I sent in the chat? It's a few comments up from.
Speaker 3: Where screen you play it.
Speaker 4: I can't pull it up moment, you know, hold on maybe, ok, I texted it to you. I know that much. Let me let me see if I'm able to play this.
Speaker 5: Hey, damn it, shit, why boy Wizards said?
Speaker 3: These motherfuckers loose harvest twenty four to seven. Closer to the equinox, the solstice eclipses certain holidays. They definitely concentrate on certain times, but loose harvesting doesn't stop. I believe that as well. Ros Chaos said, I have also heard there was a shift in the timeline, and yes they do. But could this also be orchestrated because they are super weak. I don't know. I'm going to I'm going a little woo woo with this one, because honestly, it's spiritual warfare. White Boy Wizard said, exactly what it is, giant demoralization campaign. God is Love said, straight trauma, inflicting and fear. For sure, everybody experienced that. Candy Cake said, absolutely, a spiritual warfare. You can feel the evil working, but the light always wins. These the they're they're at work too. Spirit Animals said. The only unforgivable sin is the blastomy into the Holy Spirit. Dirty Sanchez said, had my husband looking into an anagram with the author or with the author of the book, Anastasia J. Casey. If you just changed the J to a G, you can find a nasty a nasty ass cage.
Speaker 4: Okay. I thought that was interesting.
Speaker 3: To be Alive said, have you guys seen the media rite that crashed in some dude's yard in Panama? It started to look like the symbiote off of Spider man, I don't know how legit this is, but looks crazy weird for sure. I send it to you on TikTok. I did see that. I wonder if that's real. I hope it's real, actually, because that was fucking awesome.
Speaker 4: Okay, so here's one video that I have. I have two. This one's also pretty interesting. Let me know if you can hear it.
Speaker 3: Why does the arrested suspect Tyler Robinson look nothing like the man in the wanted photo?
Speaker 19: Because that's not a photo of Tyler Robinson. It's an AI generated image that's being passed around the internet. This is the actual photo from the FBI. Pay close attention to the shirt. Here is what that shirt actually looks like. And this is just some weird image that only AI could dream of. Here are the two images side by side. And here's another photo released by the FBI where you can see the shirt much more clearly. And while I'm debunking things, this photo was photoshopped and here is the original photo. How do I know because this is the account that released the photo, and this is that same person admitting that this is the original photo. I'm just scratching the surface on all the misinformation circling around the internet right now, so please be careful what you share and do your due diligence.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent. I couldn't agree more.
Speaker 5: Let me try to find the other video that I had real quick, because it talks about the Masonic ritual of the king killing.
Speaker 3: Hold on, Oh you know what I actually I have that pulled up. I can share that one. I go for it, all right, here we go.
Speaker 4: That's the one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, um, here we go. This is by symbolism syndrome and here comes trouble XO. Oh hold on, let me rewind it all the way. There we go. Oh it's not playing now. Oh I ain't that a Yeah? All right, you want to try and play it?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, let me pull it up right quick.
Speaker 3: Spirit Animals said, when democrats don't get their way, they get dangerous. A meme of Abe Lincoln being shot. M God his love said, I assume you've heard about Charlie's dad and Trump connections, et cetera. Maybe that's one reason TP got so big when he was so young. Probably a little column, a little column and a little column B.
Speaker 5: It could be all right, real quick, here's a video about the Masonic King killing thirty three.
Speaker 4: Here we go.
Speaker 6: I to know why there's so.
Speaker 28: Much thirty three symbolism surrounding the Charlie Kirk assassination, because this was a Masonic ritual called King Kill thirty three. Kennedy was the first King.
Speaker 6: Kill thirty three ritual.
Speaker 28: Martin Luther King was probably the second, and now we have Charlie Kirk is the third. Three ks Kennedy hang, and now Charlie Kirk kkka hey is the eleventh letter of the alphabet three ks thirty three. It took thirty three hours to capture the shooter. Charlie Kirk was killed on September tenth, thirty three days before his October fourteenth birthday. We've all seen this photo of the three rows of baseball caps with forty seven on it. Four plus seven equals eleven times three thirty three. Forty seven is an important number to the Masonic system. It's the forty seventh proposition of euclid, also known as the Pythagoram's theorem. This represents the Masonic symbol circling the square. It means doing the impossible, like the killing of the King ritual.
Speaker 4: One.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's going a little far.
Speaker 4: I think Dad's going far, I.
Speaker 3: Would say so. I mean, you're talking about the row of hats that were lined up. Forty seven equals eleven times three is thirty three? Like people, I think go a little bit too far. As far as the Free Masonic symbolism, I personally don't believe that they have the power that they once had.
Speaker 4: I mean, I.
Speaker 5: Agree with that, but also, you are all about the numbers. You are all about the occult imagery and symbolism. You're the one that points that out more often than night. You brought up Jamatria to Charlie Kirk and George Floyd earlier.
Speaker 3: Oh that's only because Nick sent it to me.
Speaker 4: Oh come on, dude, that's your stick.
Speaker 3: No, I like it, but it's it's the way I look at the numerology and the gamatria and all that stuff. It's not like valid evidence to push somebody in the right direction and say this is it, this is it, this is it. Like that's the way I look at I My mind works with numbers, so I'm attracted to looking for those kind of things. But it's not necessarily like verifiable evidence that that's what's going on. And even if it was, You're not going to convince the masses of it. So that's why, you know, I find it interesting. It's fun to talk about, and it's obviously they put out a lot of symbolism. And I'm not denying that symbolism is all over the place. They love their numbers, there's no doubt about it. But I'm trying to find the actual things rather than just like it could be this, it could be that, it could be you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I do, But also like that's the point, you're not going to convince the masses of it, just like the Masons won no Listen, I'm joking. I'm joking, I don't but yeah, I mean, I don't believe the Free Mason's anything to do with Charlie Kirk's assassination.
Speaker 3: I don't know that.
Speaker 5: And also this whole King's Ritual thing, comparing those people John Kennedy and Martin Luther King junior to Charlie Kirk. Uh JFK was a known womanizer who was a bit of a scoundrel.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm not.
Speaker 3: Trying to demoralize somebody's character. That what they stood for and what they represented to the masses is what's important. It doesn't matter what they were doing behind closed doors.
Speaker 5: My point is Charlie Kirk was absolutely like the guy that you hope that he was in private and on on stage. To compare him to two dejions like JFK and MLK, which yes they were. They were out there to do great and they were a symbol of their movements and all them not detracting from.
Speaker 3: That's the point.
Speaker 5: Comparing him to them as a part of some sort of a ritual like that, I feel.
Speaker 4: Like as a it's a bit of a stretch dog.
Speaker 3: I mean, people do shit for content. I'm not gonna hate on it, but I mean I'm never gonna hate on anybody trying to make a buck. But go ahead, spirit.
Speaker 6: Animal, I do.
Speaker 24: I do say that Charlie Cook is a very he at this point, even for his untimely death and assassination, he was a cultural icon for better for worse. Of what people may think, I personally believe he was a good man and the top man should strive to be.
Speaker 3: And he wasn't just a nobody dude. He like south Park did a whole skit on him.
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 5: I thought south Park is gonna drop a new episode showing his death. I'm waiting to see what the next episode is gonna bring because they're turned around to Oh really, I.
Speaker 13: Don't think so.
Speaker 4: They're gonna make a nod to it.
Speaker 3: They atis too soon.
Speaker 5: Bro Steve Irwin died from getting stung in the chest by a stingray. The next week, they had him at a costume party in Hell with a stingray hanging out of his chest, and Satan kicked him out of the party because he wasn't wearing a costume.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's ironic that the fucking that he would die at the hands of an animal.
Speaker 4: I understand that the irony.
Speaker 5: South Park makes a joke about it because nobody is safe from the comedy.
Speaker 3: If anything, I think that they'll be making fun of the people that are arguing about it. I don't say there's no way there's gonna be any kind of imagery of Charlie Kirk getting shot that show will get Like. I know that South Park is uncancellable, but I think that that would bring it pretty damn close.
Speaker 4: I guess we'll see.
Speaker 3: I don't know, let's see here. I'm just trying to get to some of the good ones. Here. Tony said, I'm a little surprised that the Chinese so much about Western history.
Speaker 5: I'm a little surprised that the Chinese no, maybe know so much about Western history.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's what it is. Also said the thing that took out the Hindenberg was flammable hydrogen. My dear departed German grandfather told me about watching Derry Gibbles fly back in the day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hydrogen.
Speaker 5: And then also a lot of the paint that they were using was basically low grade thermite. They did a whole MythBusters episode about it.
Speaker 4: Was pretty fascinating.
Speaker 5: But yeah, again, as far as the bringing back of the airship, that's fucking wild to me. But I mean, it's a weird time to be alive.
Speaker 3: Oh how about this one? The Daily Wire posted that the FBI arrests to two people after a bomb was found under a news vehicle near the Utah site of Charlie Kirk assassination. Dude, I'm telling you, he was dying no matter what that day.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: That's I'm not denying that Israel wanted him dead or in the moussad, not Israeli people. I am not denying that Mussad and Net and Yah who had a thing against him. Okay, Now, granted I didn't know most of this evidence before we started this episode this evening, so, like like I said, my perspective has been shifted a bit. But I'm also not fully convinced that old Tyler wasn't the shooter.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying that he was or wasn't.
Speaker 5: I'm saying there's a lot of Like you said, every single point about the entire story smells to high heavens. But like you said, I think it's not so cut and dry. But I also think that there was multiple things going on at the same time. It's very possible that Mussad had a thing going on, but Tyler shot him first.
Speaker 3: Unlikely.
Speaker 4: I don't know, dude, That's all I don't know.
Speaker 3: I would just say that is highly unlikely. And I also don't even if Charlie or even if Tyler Robinson was the guy that shot him. Like I said, I'm not convinced, pathetically, But even if he was, there is no fucking way that it was that he was a lone wolf, No way in hell, because if he was, this story would be cut and dry, and it is absolutely the reverse.
Speaker 4: I am still of the belief that he had outside help.
Speaker 5: I don't know from who. I cannot speculate on who that would be.
Speaker 4: Was it Israel? Was it FBI?
Speaker 3: Se No license plates on the vehicles that showed up to the kid's house.
Speaker 4: Apparently they were all out of state license plates.
Speaker 3: Out of state, that's what it was.
Speaker 5: But I mean, and now out of state does that mean California or does that mean the district of Columbia. Like, I don't know. There's a lot of unknowns here. I'm willing to admit that there's a lot of conspiratorial notes to be yes, one hundred percent. It's very possible that this is a big Antifa plot, not as likely. Antifa is very unorganized, and the people that are Antifa members are typically, for lack of better words.
Speaker 4: Incapable and incompetent.
Speaker 5: So I'm not saying that they were the masterminds behind all this. But I do not believe that he acted alone in that way. He might have pulled the trigger alone, but somebody planted that gun on the roof, And it wouldn't also surprise me if maybe he left the gun on the roof and there was somebody else that took the gun off the roof, broke it down and left it in this specific spot. Then his job was just to get the fuck out.
Speaker 3: Of Dodge, Like I don't Okay, I got the post right here. This is actually by the New York Post and it said that a neighbor claimed two weeks ago several people driving cars with out of state plates were seen going in and out. They did not give off a good vibe. This is from the neighbor, according to New York Post. Okay, that's that's interesting. That doesn't necessarily mean that we're talking about Israel. Would that that could be fucking to anybody? It could be any for all we.
Speaker 5: Know, but very well could be And it could also very well be CIA. Could very well be Antifa fuckers from California. I'm just I don't know, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Right, Dirty Sanchez said, Uh, would be would be weird if the Secret Service guys the glasses are the video glasses, so whoever ordered the hit could have a front row video evidence. Oh like the Oculus. No, she's talking about the the ray bands with the little cameras on front of him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, the aiglasses.
Speaker 3: White Boy Wizard said the hands and that coffin looked like a five to seven dude, not a six' five. Dude Dirty sanchez, said my dad was six.' five they sometimes break the legs or even cut them in the casket. To fit it should be illegal unless the family agrees. To that but that shit.
Speaker 19: Is.
Speaker 3: DARK damn i didn't.
Speaker 4: KNOW that i haven't seen.
Speaker 5: THE picture i also don't Know If charlie kirk had like small hands, BY comparison i, don't believe, but like, ALL right i also didn't know he was six six or six y five excuse me before. This episode that's new information.
Speaker 4: TO me i know he was a.
Speaker 5: Little on the taller side when you see him standing next to people in, the crowd, but, like, damn yeah.
Speaker 3: Pretty strange let me try and SEE if i can pull up a picture, of that just so you can, see here because this ship Is Pretty.
Speaker 5: White boy wizard shared a picture of the the iPhone gun and for anybody who doesn't know what that, looks like if you were to pull this out of, your pocket nobody would really be able to tell that it's not an iPhone and then, you know oh. That's it, bigger hands.
Speaker 3: That it looks kind, of, fake bro? DOESN'T it i mean to.
Speaker 5: BE fair a body and, a casket they they don't look all all.
Speaker 4: That great that a corpse tends to look a little bit on the, mannequin side. That's legit that.
Speaker 3: Is legit like the the yellowing of the hands, like that.
Speaker 5: That's normal that the discoloration of the skin, like that that is that.
Speaker 3: Is, accurate okay, ALL right i don't know enough to even have, a say so really with that, spirit animal, go. Ahead sir.
Speaker 7: It's so when you embalm the body after especially on the, fair skin you will the skin would start to turn racksing because of the chemicals is pushed into the fence and it's no longer a red toned due to the pumping of.
Speaker 5: The blood yeah, for sure. For, sure, now yeah the iPhone Gun The White boy. Wizard, showed okay the thing about this is and you can look at, there's, many many many YouTube videos of people trying this.
Speaker 4: Gun out it is a.
Speaker 5: Jam master you are lucky to get more than one shot off, if that and it is. So inaccurate i'm talking like with beyond. Three feet god help you to hit something. With it, but yes this is the iPhone gun. In question it's it's it's, cool looking some spycraft kind of.
Speaker 4: Thing looking i'm, with you, BUT yeah i.
Speaker 3: DON'T know, i, mean look if this Was a, masad thing let's just say that. It was are we to assume that there is no kind of gun or any kind of technology that would be able To Take charlie kirk out at? That distance if we're talking about the guy, that was, you know fifteen twenty, Feet away.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying there's no type of technology or no type of weapon they could have used to make. That happen there's absolutely some type.
Speaker 4: Of way keep, in.
Speaker 5: Mind OUR own cia has a heart, attack gun and they have had it since, the, Seventies right so like that's. Nothing new mussad's got better shit. Than THAT and i mean That was we have better shit.
Speaker 4: Than.
Speaker 5: That now that was fucking sixty, years ago seventy, years ago.
Speaker 4: No, excuse me fifty fifty.
Speaker 5: Years ago, but yeah we've we've developed a lot more tech in weapons capability. Since then i'm saying that from the video we saw the guy who like possibly drew a gun from, the crowd it's very difficult to see if that was. A weapon from the blurry video that. WE saw i would like to see more videos from that Side. Of charlie and NOW that i know where, to look you See what, I'm SAYING but i can't hedge my bets on that one as of.
Speaker 4: This moment god.
Speaker 3: Is love, go. Ahead sir.
Speaker 9: What's up with that ring his wife was wearing with THE giant g.
Speaker 3: ON it i didn't even look.
Speaker 5: At, THAT yeah i saw some pictures of that being like it Was a, masonic, Thing right there was a Couple of masonic images that came up when we're talking about This old king killing thirty.
Speaker 4: Three thing apparently she had A big g.
Speaker 5: On, THERE now i. DON'T know i don't even know what her fucking maiden. Name was maybe that's what. It was maybe it was supposed to Be a. Masonic emblem but if, it was the women don't typically wear the g they wear Like The eastern star logo or something.
Speaker 4: Like that but that is. A, thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah you can see it. Right, here yeah let me go back so we can see it a little. Bit clearer, But.
Speaker 4: Yeah i've seen a bunch of pictures of her wearing. That. Ring, HMM yeah i also Had the Knights of malta necklace and.
Speaker 3: What's that.
Speaker 4: She also Had a Knights of malta. NECKLACE on i didn't.
Speaker 5: SEE that i do know that SHE was i don't even know if she was A. CONFIRMED catholic i know that she Was. Baptized CATHOLIC but, i mean maybe that was Like a catholic cross that she.
Speaker 4: Was wearing maybe it was Not. TO malta i. Don't, KNOW.
Speaker 3: Yeah i don't, Know Anyhow spirit, ANIMALS said I Think Massad White boy, wizard said because, the frames uh before he's clearly holding his phone talking about could.
Speaker 4: It be the iPhone gun that he was?
Speaker 3: Alluding To dirty, SANCHEZ said i need to see the reaction of the people around the guy In white also. The recoil the recoil is slightly too slow for a shot in. My, opinion, Yeah look i'm not even one hundred percent saying that it was, That guy but what a fucking wild coincidence? Did it it was almost perfectly timed because he started making that Motion before charlie, Got shot like that.
Speaker 5: Was Evident i'm i'm, With you but like you, said before you mean the moving up, like that or you mean the. Recoil thing because the recoil wasn't, That Crazy and i'm not saying it has like Prenest. Fucking, BAZUKA yeah i mean it's even a, small caliber like you're gonna have at least some kind of, a KICK and i can, acknowledge that.
Speaker 4: BUT still i need to see more.
Speaker 5: Video evidence the people surrounding the guy In, White again i'm not saying that they possibly weren't in on, it too and they knew to keep their faces looking a certain way and.
Speaker 4: Expect the pop.
Speaker 13: OR what i.
Speaker 5: Don't Know all i'm saying is that we don't have any kind of evidence beyond what we see on. The video it's that wasn't the best video to. LOOK at i.
Speaker 3: Don't know, good lord why boy wizard with the? Deer shot let me share that. REAL quick i cannot wait to get my. Hunting license i'm so pumped, for.
Speaker 5: THAT dude i am pumped that they're about to even open up black bear season even Further.
Speaker 4: In louisiana, holy, shit bro why the fuck did you headshot that's small of a?
Speaker 3: White, tail yeah gotta put meat in.
Speaker 5: The freezer you know you're gonna try to save as much meat, as POSSIBLE so i, get it.
Speaker 18: BUT fuck i literally shot it for. My dad we were like six hours from closing and it was the only white toe we saw, all day which was what the tag that. He HAD so i took his shot because it was his last OPPORTUNITY and i knew he wasn't gonna.
Speaker 4: Hit it.
Speaker 5: You gotta fill. THOSE tags i. Get it meet in, the freezer is in fact meet in. The FREEZER so i feel that spirit.
Speaker 3: Animals said my great grandma survived. A headshot luckily it was a, twenty two but weird.
Speaker 5: Things happen, oh, yeah no there's examples of dudes were people rather surviving headshots from even large. Caliber rounds but the chances of surviving a head shot are but. Twenty two you got, a shot thirty, six headshot. That's rare hell even a nine. Mili headshot you, surviving that. It's possible but.
Speaker 8: Cool one there was a guy who got he was walking on.
Speaker 26: The lads oh he was the first PERSON to i bet to, about IT but i tamping got got sent FLY when tnt detonated and he went.
Speaker 8: Through his skull and it fucked.
Speaker 25: It out, he survived but it Made him it went from being a happy guy to being, pissed, off, drunk angry basting uh And if i'm, not mistaken he was actually went opened up the neuroscience thing because of.
Speaker 24: His.
Speaker 3: MIND jesus i also used to work with this guy at my first, Ever Job, godfather's pizza and we called him Glass eyed dave because he got shot in the head and lost, his eye had a little glass eye. In there well asked him if he would take. It out he wouldn't?
Speaker 4: You know he may man that might have. Been fixed.
Speaker 25: Also, Know chick like two days after the, eighteenth birthday her boyfriend at the time walked up because she he caught a cheating and the shot the nine mil went through By here Berdie minister temple came out and she out about above. A teeth she's alive now she's about a graduate college. And everything but it. Sucked, up, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: Buddy damn you know a colorful crowd say THAT much i come from convicts and law enforcement that this ship don't, make, sense right.
Speaker 3: Heard that heard that white boy wizard said definitely trying to create Hate for israel so they will cheer when. It's destroyed. Israel falls was On my. BENGO card i think it might not be the by the end of, this year but it's. Definitely Coming spirit, ANIMALS said i want To visit israel To follow, jesus's footsteps see Where the. Lord walked he, ALSO said i Feel like shapiro had a hand.
Speaker 4: In it i've heard.
Speaker 5: The theory i'm not SAYING that i am siding with, that either but there is there is murmurs in the conspiratorial realm that this was more or less a power play that maybe Not maybe shapiro didn't have a hand, in it but he knew that it was, gonna happen and he knew That once charlie was out of, the picture he would be the most popular younger conservative talking head of.
Speaker 4: The generation shapiro.
Speaker 3: FUCKING irks a lot of people like, his voice, His TONE like i can't stand the fucking. Guy either it's his, fucking, VOICE right i can't deal with, that.
Speaker 4: Guy dude him Being, a.
Speaker 5: JEW fine i know there are certain people that are never gonna listen to him because. Of that, but like aside, FROM that i can agree with a lot of the things that he. Does say there are some THINGS that i definitely disagree with, Him on but for the, MOST part i do get down with.
Speaker 4: His message it's his. Fucking. VOICE dude.
Speaker 3: I can't i can't with.
Speaker 4: That guy, it's, like.
Speaker 5: Listen what's THAT old nfl player that Sounds like Kermit? The, Frog patrick you're you're a damn, good quarterback, BUT like i can't get past your.
Speaker 4: Fucking voice.
Speaker 3: His girlfriend kind of Looks Like miss, Piggy too, BUT Anyway a, Joe's right well this where uh so after he said he Feels like shapiro had a hand, in it, Enough said, Steph said i'm with you on. That one ben is. A weasel he looks like. One too spandannle SAID that i liked HIM when i was. A TEEN now i don't. Trust him watch his Face when, Kirk, says maine we Shouldn't. Trust, israel, maybe oh maybe we shouldn't Trust.
Speaker 5: Is roe, yeah NO but i Mean that shapiro has his obvious biases.
Speaker 4: Towards that, but, yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: FOR sure i would like to see how Much money shapiro has Taken from israel to have such a. Strong stance but that's Just me White what. Wizard said the last pod they, Did together Shapiro Called satan yahoo Crying about charlie badmouthing them last straw after all the questioning and denying Visit. To, Israel wow Shapiro called Net and yahoo Crying about charlie. Badmouthing, THEM oh I think i did. See that See what, i'm, SAYING dude, I do. I do it's just fucking it's. A cult, but Anyway spirit, ANIMAL said i have. NO doubt, i, say uh we linebacker to play Across The. Middle east take it All for jesus And crown jesus as. The king okay that you're Going, to.
Speaker 4: Okay we don't need to bomb all Of The middle East. For, jesus no it's not a.
Speaker 3: Good move, For sure jesus would be. AGAINST that i.
Speaker 4: Promise you he. Would be it's not. A hypothetical. Holy, fuck, okay anyway.
Speaker 3: Let's, See Here spirit, animal said can we beat the killer to death? With hammers we can start at his feet and work our, way up or we can draw in.
Speaker 5: Quarter, him sam you always have so many ideas as far as the torturing, of people like every episode you.
Speaker 4: Never MISS but i. GET it i. Get, it anyway.
Speaker 3: Let's, see Enough said steph said she was heading. Out, NIGHT steph i like to Think and charlie walked the. Stairway together says the. Spirit animal White boy, WIZARD said i like. THIS guy i think that was referring To, uh savage Was?
Speaker 4: It? Savage, YEAH yeah i like. HIM too i.
Speaker 3: Do, Too YEAH and i think we're pretty much caught up as far as you know, the guns uh, the, okay yeah that's pretty.
Speaker 4: Much yet, all right.
Speaker 3: We're good we are all.
Speaker 5: Just, to say gotta say my eyes have been opened a. LITTLE bit i am not as of. This moment i'm still not full Blown that mussaud was the guilty. Party, HERE however i absolutely see the conspiratorial conversation going. THAT direction i got some MORE research i. Gotta do gonna be honest.
Speaker 3: With, you dude just watch. The video i'll send it. To you it's a Video of candice and she's she's showing receipts on all.
Speaker 5: This SHIT and i haven't seen, it YET but i did hear that she dropped an episode recently. ABOUT it i don't watch every single thing she, puts OUT but i will definitely go back and watch and we will talk more about it on The, NEXT live i.
Speaker 4: Promise you if not later on, This, week, Honestly.
Speaker 3: Bro candice i'm just gonna, say this that's like a dream date.
Speaker 4: For me Like, she's catholic you.
Speaker 3: KNOW that i don't give. A fuck If, SHE'S satanist i will take her out on.
Speaker 7: The date.
Speaker 4: Well she isn't the, White guys i'm. Not, mistaken, yeah YEAH like i. Never know.
Speaker 3: But go ahead and, spirit animal go ahead and give your, sindo, off sir.
Speaker 7: OH before i, do THAT so i can give you some some. Personal advice don't Date a satan's, been there. Done that she gets too, creepy quick don't.
Speaker 24: Do.
Speaker 3: It yeah sex is probably.
Speaker 4: Great, though yeah but that's about. To plug THAT'S all, i risk, high reward as.
Speaker 3: They, SAY yeah, i, Mean hey i'm not looking to date anybody. Anytime soon so it's. All.
Speaker 4: Fun baby there.
Speaker 7: You go you're not just puller whatever your awn't blessed be the chaos From The.
Speaker 3: Creek, boys, Yeah buddy, and look if you like this conversation and wanted to be able to join in on, this conversation go to patreon dot Com slash Cult Of. Conspiracy podcasts it's the best place to be able to support. The show we appreciate all The good cult members who have done, so already and if you sign up For The Third eye All The, way open you'll will be able to have access to be able to join Us every tuesday night at Nine pm central For the cult member. Live shows but if you're not interested in joining the, live shows we have a bevy of other options that you can. Choose from we have a five dollars tier that gives you access to all the shows days. In advance you'll be able to slide into, Our dms you'll be able to comment under, the video you'll be able to actually see. The video but probably the best reason why people Come to patreon is because it is completely, yeah baby kick them. Nasty thoughts it's the only place to do it is Over, At patreon so get rid of the ads and Come. To patreon we appreciate all The good cult members that. Do so that, being said, Go ahead jacob.
Speaker 5: If you're allowed to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and, silver boy and then go to the link in the description BELOW To. Cec silver when you fill out, your information, Our Homeboy wayne clark's gonna be the one to reach out to you to get you. Squared, Away listen we're not just gonna binge your ear. About, this look talk to your own. Financial, advisor okay see how the stocks and the cryptos and all the things have done. This quarter they're gonna tell you to invest in all kinds. Of things and these people have their finger on the pulse of. Financial investment not gonna detract from what, they say but also ask these people what do you think about the investing in? PRECIOUS metals i promise you they're gonna tell you that at least a portion of your retirement portfolio needs to be invested in, precious metals tangible assets that are going to increase. In value gold, and silver bullyan and minted coins have always maintained. A value while it is still affordable to get your hands on some, Of this now is the time. To buy to get. Your start like, we said Go to cocsilver. Dot com link again is in the. Description below but if, Another, way wow kind of messed up my words.
Speaker 4: On that when we're, rolling, through though.
Speaker 5: Another way to support the show would Be too please hit the, five stars hit, the share, subscribes comments leave a postly reviewers shares with, their friends.
Speaker 4: Family Shares if we're here's.
Speaker 5: The deal the more activity the algorithms these across all of our, listening platforms the more we get promoted to more.
Speaker 4: Potential listeners how could that become potential? Cult members like dress, you fight ladies.
Speaker 5: And gentlemen why are you gonna go Check Out minimistics jonathan's other show and give them the same lover respect over there with the five star views and the positivity in.
Speaker 4: The comments come check OUT the k tonight and.
Speaker 5: Come join each of us for our individual patrons that we Host every wednesday night at Nine.
Speaker 4: Pm central links to those are in the description, as well and we. Thank you everybody's already gone and.
Speaker 3: Done so and with that, being said this was on another beautiful episode Of the Cults. Of conspiracy and My, Name's Jonathan. I'm jacoban there is one, very important to surely final piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as. Humanly possible oh bit of that third.
Speaker 8: A bead off that fire lit.
Speaker 2: So to speaks sons