Speaker 1: Couldn't have done a who could have done? Who Ah? Shout out to Courtney Donahoe, she says. On that last break, she says, show mascot squeak over clown. He can sing Lopez Lopez Kiss party.
Speaker 2: It's no Pez Lopez.
Speaker 1: Oh, no Pez Lopez. Sorry, and then uh, Happy birthday to Louisville legend and musical genius Bob Ramsey.
Speaker 2: The born players of all time. Plus if you go ever been to a Bats game, he's the guy that does the.
Speaker 1: We retired this year. He retired this year, but he did it. He Cardinals stay something. But the guy is a brilliant musician. When we did our parody songs, he's the one that did the music for me. Yeah, we wouldn't have him. And Bobby the Rump, Bobby the Bobby the Rump. Bobby.
Speaker 2: Let's do tool Tuesday. Tuesday's two, a little bit after ten o'clock, and we'll talk to the Catholic Education Foundation after that.
Speaker 3: What makes my job easy? Guys looking for tools? Bridezilla's Yes, this isn't one of those. So let's call this woman I don't know Elizabeth. She's twenty eight, her husband is thirty one.
Speaker 2: Hi Elizabeth, thanks for listening, she said.
Speaker 3: It was my husband's birthday on Sunday. To celebrate, we hosted a barbecue at our house. Invited about twenty friends and family. We supplied the food, the alcohol, the drinks, the snacks. Once it was swinging for about an hour, I realized there was an extra ten to fifteen people that weren't not invited. I was busy cooking and trying to get the main food out when two uninvited guests complained that I didn't have the meat that they wanted, we didn't have the alcohol they preferred, and there wasn't anything for their kids to do. By the way, it was a kid's free party. They demanded to know what I was going to do about it. I said, well, you weren't invited, so nothing. I was literally plaiting up the meat and handing it off to a friend to put out. Hadn't even thought about grabbing food for myself. By the time it was all done, I went to make the plate for myself. There wasn't anything left, no meat, no side snacks, nothing. I was ticked off and decided to grab a drink. When another uninvited guest started complaining that there wasn't enough food, they hated the music, and the drinks were running out. They actually told me I was a terrible host and should get off my fat, lazy ass and fix it.
Speaker 2: I don't believe this story at all. Oh, it's just no one does. I would say, here, no one does. Here's what I would recommend say made up stories.
Speaker 1: I said, you don't like the food, you don't like the music, you don't like the drinks. Was our front door to your satisfaction, she.
Speaker 2: Might have said. At some point, she was Baels above. She was the devil. No, I'm sorry, the un invited guest. They brought kids to a no kids party. They called her fat, They complained about the this is the made up.
Speaker 1: Typical parent behave nobody no kids, but my kids are beautiful.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: Let me let me just check real quick.
Speaker 2: There's more there.
Speaker 1: Hang on, let me let me vindicate you real quick. I'm gonna check and see if Dave's story is true or not. Okay, we get on Google. That's true.
Speaker 2: Look what else is this woman accused of?
Speaker 3: At this point I snapped and told them they weren't invited. I couldn't care less what you thought, and if you ever, probably being get out of my house. At this point, the party had stopped. Everybody was watching. I stormed inside. My husband followed, said I was overreacting and routing his birthday. We could just order more food and drinks to be delivered. I needed to calm down and apologize to everyone. As I walked through our house, I saw that not only was my house trashed, but someone had gone into our bedroom. There was makeup, jewelry, clothes, at least one handbag missing.
Speaker 2: Come on, was thieves.
Speaker 1: Usually? What else?
Speaker 2: Come on? What else? Did? Did someone sleep with the husband the party was ending, because that's the only worst thing to.
Speaker 1: Get Ironically, they slept with the house cat?
Speaker 2: Yell, well, I believe this short? I thought that was much better.
Speaker 1: I believe this story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course you do.
Speaker 3: So I packed the bag for a couple of days and went to a hotel. Oh it took everyone an hour and a half to realize I was gone. My husband tried to call me, then sent me a text asking how long it'll be before I got back?
Speaker 2: Gone before I got back? He was such a bitch? Then why then, why do people it's gonna be in such a bitch? Then why do people know did miss you? She's a female dog. You can say that on the radio.
Speaker 1: How dare you.
Speaker 2: To answer this stupid story because it's fake.
Speaker 1: No, Elizabeth, everyone else is the two. But wait, Dave, is there more victim? There is?
Speaker 3: Of course, he asked her, when you're gonna get back with the food and drinks. I sent a message saying I was upset that I'd been disrespected. I spent days prepping the party. My house was trash, they took stuff and I would not be coming home that night. But when I did, the house better be back to normal. Then I turned my phone off, woke the next morning, turned my phone on. I had a heap of messages, mostly apologizing from our friends and family. But my husband was saying I wasn't really that bad and I ruined his birthday. I'm staying with a friend for a few days. I'm still getting messages from some people saying I'm too sensitive and I should apologize to my husband and the guests.
Speaker 2: Dwight, is she the tool?
Speaker 1: No, she is not the tool. As a matter of fact, just get even. You should sleep with the bell hop and then send video to all of your family and your husband.
Speaker 2: If this was real. I'd say, never choose your friend over your wife. Let's see how that goes. See how that goes, and chase your friends over your wife. Let me see how your life is going to improve. Well or is it good? Let's see how your life is going to improve. Always choose your wife because your friends will go. Okay, all right, my bad, but yeah, go ahead choose your choose your friends over your wife.
Speaker 1: That's what the husband did and ran poor Elizabeth off.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, because she's a husband. Obviously she's also a pathological life or.
Speaker 4: She is not.
Speaker 2: All right, So listen, Tony the arbiter. Yeah, of Tuesday's tool.
Speaker 1: Alright, let's bring in the Catholic People's Society.
Speaker 2: They're a secret foundation.
Speaker 1: I thought we were doing the secret saved.
Speaker 2: Our new title sponsored Stockyards.
Speaker 1: We bring in Jay, my buddy Jay that I owe a bottle of number one to quila too. I still have my toaster. As a matter of fact.
Speaker 2: Oh, I unplugged my crappy toaster, threw it in the trash, and the silver, nice clean one is plugged in all my.
Speaker 1: Counter You know what it says, I got mine engraved the J. Hillebrand Stockyards Bank.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, seriously, I lied to my wife and say, you.
Speaker 1: Want the truth, the truth the wife and I love the toaster. You brought us in toasters, and ironically, two weekends from that date, we had a wedding to go to.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, Okay, the set salute to the Game luncheon is coming up for twenty six Yeah, but seventeenth overall luncheon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, seventeenth year and aro we've done this and hope we're going We're going to break a record.
Speaker 1: Hey, but let's start about seriously, I joke around Catholic people society, but let's talk about how important and what all the Catholic Education Foundation does, because I got to tell you you give opportunity to a lot of children.
Speaker 2: Talk about what you do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thanks Dwaight, Good morning everybody. Yeah, listen, We've been around for about twenty five years. We raise money to help families in the Archdiocese of Louisville, which is twenty six counties in central Kentucky who want their kid to go to a Catholic elementary school but can afford it. And from our first scholarships in ninety nine, we helped two hundred and twenty kids, with one hundred and ten thousand bucks. And last fall, thanks and target our donors, we hit a record thirty seven hundred kids with eight million dollars. That's crazy, awesome, It's crazy.
Speaker 1: I do want to say that fifty dollars of that came from the witness.
Speaker 2: I am they very much. Let me tell you, it's the most significant initiative in the archdiocese in my lifetime. I am fifty five years old and went to Saint Alberts in the seventies. My kids went to Holy Trinity. I went to Trinity High School, my daughter went to Sacred Heart, my son went to Trinity, so we've been around for fifty years. It's the most significant initiative. It is absolutely changing the archdiocese and I could be not I could be more proud to be involved with in Jay, I assume you feel the same.
Speaker 5: I sure do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, similar to you.
Speaker 5: I started out of Holy Spirit grade school, went on to Saint Xavier and Bellerman on top of that.
Speaker 2: So yes, it's how very.
Speaker 1: Important, How superior is Sant x to Trinity in your opinion? Because I've met people, Oh right, exactly, that's my point. You know, what's a stupid question because everybody knows the answer.
Speaker 2: So we obviously we have a lot of things that are similar between the two schools and some that separate them. But this about great schools. This is about changing when you give people a foundation. Life's not easy, you know.
Speaker 1: Life.
Speaker 2: A great American philosopher, Rocky Balboa said he life will beat you to your knees and keep you there if you let it. You need a foundation based on faith and mentoring, and teachers are almost like a third thing for some of these kids, right. So grade school gives you that foundation that you can go through deaths and your family divorces, whatever happens in your life, you can punch through rich That's the kind of thing that I believe that the Archdiacis schools provide for kids.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've said many times I think Catholic schools in this community are one of our greatest assets period. And the more the more we can kind of grow that message and grow that enterprise and allow people to have that gift that can afford it, the better off we're going to be here in the Leisville.
Speaker 2: For sure, it is a very affordable number to sponsor a kid for an entire year. We're going to pass those numbers on and I'll post something on Facebook a little a little bit later. But our tickets still available for the luncheon or are we close to selling out?
Speaker 4: They're going quick. They're still available and you can either buy individual tickets by a table or be a sponsor at the event against at the Gold House Hotel that starts noon on the twenty sixth of September. We're going to sell it out and hopefully raise a record amount of funding.
Speaker 2: Why did you Jay decide that you guys could really sponsor anything? Right? A stockyard steps up for a lot of stuff. But I assume you all have to have a discussion of who we're going to support this year. Now. This isn't a slight support, This is a big support.
Speaker 5: Why why we're big on education and kids and making sure we support all the school systems and the Catholic Education Foundation it is It is about what you said, the foundation my education is is my foundation, right and it's supported by the home. And we have moms and dads and aunts and grandmas and grandpas who are calling wanting their child to have this faith based education and we're able to say yes. And how can you not get behind something like that of wanting to give your best for your children.
Speaker 1: I tell you what you can measure an individual and companies by words or deeds. I can measure you in stockyards by deeds, because not only with the Catholic Education Foundation you are supporting this way, but also just regular kids, public school children. Just about a month ago, not even that you were helping out children with backpacks school supplies. And these were some low income children. And this is the second year I've seen you do that and you're out there yourself with them, so that means a lot. I just want to say good on you for that, Jaye.
Speaker 2: Thank you absolutely. The answer is yes, that's right. Yeah.
Speaker 4: In fact, this fall, we're just about wrapping up our awards for this school year and this will be the tenth year in a row that every family that applied and qualified got an award, every single one. So in the answer is yes.
Speaker 1: Can I just say that was my wife's mantra in college.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you rich like letter, we love you. How do they get tickets? And then I know there's always a bourbon pull or something going on that we have going with that thing, So how do they get a hold of the Catholic Education Foundation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, our office five eight five, twenty seven, forty seven. You can go online and get your tickets at cef LU dot org and our bourbon raffle will launch on February four, twenty twenty five, So get ready for that.
Speaker 1: Jay from Stockyards back, I got one last question. Yeah, I can't even remember which school did Tom Cruise go to? Was it St Xell was to Trinity X and then Tom Cruise went on to be one of the biggest action stars and scientists.
Speaker 2: Impossible? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Crazy?
Speaker 2: Wow, thank you for that. Yes, all right, Rich like latter Jay, we love you man. Catholic Education Foundation Salute to the Game luncheon is happening in a couple of weeks. I will be your MC for that event. It's one of the best things I've do all year long to wear. We have twelve hundred Catholics in one room and we get it on. It's it's awesome and it's sane externity. It's about football, but it's also about the grade schools and celebrating the teachers and what they do at those places.
Speaker 1: Wow. Forty six. I think I'm open I could help MC that. I'll call it back after This Radio eight forty Oh wait wait wait, Shady Rais Baby. Hey damn it, man, I'm on hey, j Hillebrand looking cool looking squab. But he could look cooler, That's right, he can look cooler if he had some Shady Rays on. You're gonna love your Shady Rays Baby. I wore him a shavy Shady Raise Aviators this morning. Color Rush. Color Rush makes all the colors just so much brightened, vibrant, even the yellow wines on the road they pop out at you. You're gonna love Shady Raised color Rush. Maybe you're a golfer. Check out Shady Rays Green Wolf series. These glasses are specifically designed for golfers. Every golfer that I recommended to and they bought them, They love them. Go buy the ox More Center, Shady Rays dot Com. You're gonna love your Shady Raise one more thing. If you lose them, break them, scratch them. If they're stolen, they replace them. Shady Rays Oxmore Center or Shady Rais dot Com. Ruin in the years straight away News Radio eight forty whas some hard for for you right there on News Radio eight forty wh as guys, girls, That's why I said girls too how is your hair? We grow Hair Indie, get your hair back, get your confidence back. Every time I'm up there, I do see women in the waiting room because well that's life.
Speaker 2: You need to do the Viti Pure injections. That's what I'm doing today.
Speaker 1: I need to do that.
Speaker 6: Well, the women need to do it too. It's it's PRP on steroids. I don't see genders, So I just say thank you today. People with hair that have ears hear this. We grow hair Indy, get your free in person.
Speaker 1: It said, what's.
Speaker 2: Take it?
Speaker 1: I can't now think.
Speaker 2: We grow hair Indie dot com. Vitepure dot com is where you need to go. Check out what I'm doing. I did injections about a month ago. I'll be going up there next week to get my second round. It is uh, it is just it took ten minutes.
Speaker 1: Stop.
Speaker 2: We grow hair Indies do the Vited Pure injections. You know what I'm talking about with these injections. I can't mention it on the radio because it's stupid rules, but uh, you know what I'm talking about it uh and it really really makes the hair grow deeper and thicker on top.
Speaker 1: We grow Hairindy dot com.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here we go. That, by the way, was Survivor coming in the Burning Heart?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Was it not a good omen as we head into reeling in the years?
Speaker 1: God it is, and please don't be sixties.
Speaker 3: On top of it, all of these guys were top twenty hits back in the day, including this guy right here. They always said he's such a massive star in England but not in the States. And his name was Paul Young. Oh girl, remab.
Speaker 1: Great Sopranos scene where Tony soprano is gets rid of the Russian Uh, Lady of the Night and he's out listening to this.
Speaker 2: No help, No, I have no idea, no help. Okay, that's slide When I was at age, what was that? Oh Phil Collins? But seriously, is it me? Have you been in the eighties for like four days ago?
Speaker 1: I would put this in like eighty two there and this is from But seriously.
Speaker 2: He's not giving you an answer. Oh no, this is later. I think.
Speaker 1: He had.
Speaker 2: Everything he touched turned to gold. Short, little balding guy. It's amazing. I sound like him.
Speaker 1: Don yeah, like I have my head turned. Oh my gosh, what in the world is called?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: You're creeping me out?
Speaker 2: Man, you're back feeling better. Thank you for carrying on. Okay, I still I'm lost.
Speaker 1: You should do a cover band and the name the bank should be fill my collings.
Speaker 2: Jerk out.
Speaker 1: Me out, excuse me? I did that this morning in the show the.
Speaker 2: Time eighty three eighty four. I sure hope it's Chuck. He's really cute.
Speaker 1: We gotta run that joke again this week.
Speaker 2: Morris Day in the Time. Obviously their height was oak Tree and the other song because Prince put him in his movie. I don't never heard this song and never heard the song in my life. That's early eighties though. Yeah, it's gonna be early because it's terrible. Yeah, it's early.
Speaker 1: Sam I like eighty two on this, maybe eighty.
Speaker 3: Let's slide off of that and over to MAXI priest close to you.
Speaker 1: Wait, but seriously, might have been eighty three. Man, this is me on the base, by the way, sounds like in excess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, you are trying to sabotage. You're a sabattu Jennings.
Speaker 1: Yes, what's the meaning of this? All these stupid songs?
Speaker 2: These are all top twenty hits.
Speaker 1: Boy, Yeah, what are the twenty nineteen eighteen beatinos pretty consistently. Just want to be.
Speaker 3: I don't okay, I got a couple more say if for clarify things for yeah, two guys one last name, Oh Nelson.
Speaker 1: Oh no, this is late eighties eighty seven maybe yeah, yeah, what was I think that Genesis was still Yeah, you're right, it's gonna be like eighty seven. But seriously, with Rodne she goes.
Speaker 2: They had pretty hair. They did two barbies, no cans. I don't know how many guys that knew that were dating girls that had better hair than their girlfriends.
Speaker 1: Still, they were both chicks. It had their poster on my wall till somebody told me that, hey, dude, those are.
Speaker 2: Then they would always wear like tight jeans, and some guys that were you know you would you go, oh look at that, and you come around and go, dude, butterface man, stop wearing Jordan ash Bro made you look you know the number one song. I think you're right. I think it's like eighty.
Speaker 3: Seven September tenth, back in the day. Speaking of pretty hair.
Speaker 1: I saighty God, when did Young Guns is eighty eight? This is eighty eight, guy, it's eighty eight. I like seven or eight.
Speaker 2: This is eighty eight. No, No, this is this is eighty eight or eighty nine. You're singing a song about being bombs, you know, riding alone in a with purty hair, regular honors.
Speaker 1: Oh, wrong song.
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't wrong song.
Speaker 1: It's the Blades of Glory.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh god, it's late eighties. If the earth was last night's.
Speaker 1: Bit and I don't happen, I war more hairspray than over mandressed sisters couldn't find. My name is John. I'm going to the hairspraised store.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say nineteen eighty eight or eighty nine. You gotta choose haway, eighty eight or eighty nine. I think this is this possibly could be eighty nine, but I'm stuck on eighty eight. It's your call because I made it yesterday and screwed it up.
Speaker 1: That's go eighty eight, but I got with a side of.
Speaker 2: Eighty se No, No, I think it's eighty nine, so you're roight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, COVID, don't robe me baby, eighty nine. Let's look it up.
Speaker 2: You serious.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's eighty nine, though, I think it's.
Speaker 2: Let's go eighty nine. Sorry, dude, I just got a Hunch eighty nine, dude.
Speaker 3: John bon Jovie, Blaze of Glory from Young Guns Too. Oh damn it was number one September the tenth, nineteen ninety.
Speaker 2: Oh it was too It was Young Guns Too, Young Guns Too. No one saw the second one.
Speaker 1: Uh Courtney donahoe, damn it?
Speaker 3: And about four songs in you guys around nineteen eighty two. I know that's why I don't give you the decades anymore.
Speaker 1: I still think as good as you said, like Phil Collins, No start a tribute act called Phil My Collins.
Speaker 2: Courtney Donahoe, Phil mccrevis.
Speaker 1: How could something so right go so wrong? Phil Collins lyrics is like the show OMG You Boys or so off?
Speaker 2: Damn it we are. We're in a slump.
Speaker 1: She says, rap didn't exist in the early eighties.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Courtney, what the hell's wrong with you?
Speaker 1: Fab five? Freddy Ed?
Speaker 2: Did your cancer burden your brain?
Speaker 1: What the hell are you talking about? Well, you got a stupid toilet head?
Speaker 2: Yeah, toilet head.
Speaker 1: Hey, you couldn't have done. Why are you listening to New York? Why didn't you send me a six A photo?
Speaker 2: Thank you? Bad Tony Vannetti New York. Thank you bad Tony Venetti. We love you Courtney by the way, all right back after this.
Speaker 1: Wait wait, wait, wait, wait, one more thing about Courtney Donahoe. She does this sick kind of thing. When she texts you, It sends a report back to confirm you receive the text. What kind of psycho does that?
Speaker 2: This is a that's what wonder why she can't find a guy. Guys are like, you're tracking me already tracking our text? Old lady. Back after this. On news radio eight forty w h as Little yacht Rock Action, they call him and Rupert Escape.
Speaker 1: It's a song about a couple each putting a ad in the paper to cheat on each other, and they find each other in the ads and they show up at the place. They go, oh my god, it was you all along, and they just laugh and laugh.
Speaker 2: I never knew you liked walking in the rain.
Speaker 1: Who knew making love in the dune sand? Have you ever did it on the beach?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: And it's a miserable experience. Man, It's like making love to a forty grit sandpaper.
Speaker 2: Ask me if I haven't read so, I remember during Valentine's Chase, squirrel did in the Courier Journal. You could buy a square and send a Valentine's Oh yeah, and people read all those even though they were anonymous, or they would say the little nicknames or whatever. And I was like, I wonder how many cheaters would put their little.
Speaker 1: A great idea. We got to get squeak O the clown to be a show mascot. Maybe I call it comedian Jim Gibbons or something.
Speaker 2: Say so does he sneeze on kids?
Speaker 1: He does?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it is a great mascot for the Ohio Valley.
Speaker 1: Hey, kids, just squeak on the crowd.
Speaker 2: Because we have record number of allergies in this town.
Speaker 1: Infidelity study shows the United States of America is the country with the mosts. That's right. The highest rate of cheating goes to the USA, with seventy one percent of the people surveyed admitted to cheating and being unfaced. Oh come on, let me go ahead and verify. Then hang on him.
Speaker 2: Even people.
Speaker 1: It says it's true, it's right here.
Speaker 2: Did you notice that the Google machine is taking longer?
Speaker 1: It does answer, it's not what he used to do.
Speaker 2: Okay, but I will say even the people that get so let's say, people will make that argument that that's dad is right. They'll go half of marriages don't work, So that's fifty percent, let's say that, and then the other twenty percent are people that cheated that didn't never say anything to their spouse about it. Well, my opinion is not fifty percent of the people that get divorced were cheaters, right right? Uh. Some people are just like I don't like it anymore. People are lying. I'm not gonna not gonna cheat on you, but you just don't like you.
Speaker 1: Trying to figure out I just tell this story.
Speaker 2: You know what we're gonna not do. The answers yes, the answer is no.
Speaker 1: Oh say yeah. All right. So we got to walk the district from my wife, you know, she's running for office, knocking on doors. I come upon this house. It has like this flag and it has a pineapple on it. So I said to myself, is that what the uh swinging community uses for to identify? All right? So I get up to the door and it's got this last name on the door. I went, oh, my gosh, I haven't seen such and such for a long time. I wonder how they're doing. And I knock on the door. There's no answer, And then I go to a couple more houses. I run into a buddy of mine, Yeah, and I go I had no idea what neighborhood I was in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I don't know.
Speaker 1: The streets, you know. Yeah, So I said, oh, such and such, we're your house. We must be close to my road. And I said, by the way, is that person's house such and such? Yeah, he goes, yeah, that's him. I can't give out the last names, obviously, But I went home and went, hey, I knocked on some friends and they had this pineapple thing. Does that mean swinging? And evidently no, No, it just means welcoming.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now that's really welcoming. Upside down yeah, be upside down. Yeah.
Speaker 1: See these egg plants and the pineapples. I'm so confused. I don't even want to buy vegetables or fruit of the grocery now because I don't want to be confused.
Speaker 2: So if I brought a pineapple upside down cake to a party, gosh, people would You're getting hit on the entire time here? What's going on? Like, man, everybody's talking to us really popular?
Speaker 1: You know what I might do?
Speaker 2: I love our desserts.
Speaker 1: I was a crawler the other day to get fish, and they had pineapples out there at the end cap I wanted to put one in my cart because Sison was with me upside down to walk around un til you caught me.
Speaker 2: Well, I think a good little experiment would be to uh sort of get a GoPro and just you know, you go in right do it and then I followed to see if people take the bait.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: Yes, Today during commercials we were all talking about I want to do a series of Dwight makes people uncomfortable with the office videos. Oh boy, we could take it to the grocery anyway. United Kingdom USA first, Germany comes in with a closed second. Jominon's the Tiger.
Speaker 2: I would think Europeans would be more because they're a little bit more open with sex. Americans are closed off emotionally about X So I don't know.
Speaker 1: I like to make love to foucl How about Jule? Yeah? I like.
Speaker 2: I don't believe the seventy one percent. That's just way way too high.
Speaker 1: Usay, do I need to chuck it again? How many people stop?
Speaker 2: Please? Don't? How many people were.
Speaker 1: Surveyed sixty nine fifteen million.
Speaker 2: That's not true.
Speaker 1: It doesn't give the sample size, or at least it did, but I didn't pull that information. Yeah, Germany survey in Vegas, Germany is a close second, sixty eight percent. United Kingdom at sixty six percent. When it comes to states in the US, who are the top states for infidelity? Texas in Alabama, the Nebraska.
Speaker 3: Cornhuskers, Nebraska over off the sixty four percent of people in monogamous.
Speaker 2: Monoga relationships counts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's cheating. It's cheating. Man kidding me? Well, I don't know. You asked them and they'll say, nah, stupid, Nah, so stupid.
Speaker 2: Because does anyone seriously believe seventy one percent of married people cheat? I'm sorry, I'm seven percent maybe, but not seven survey Norton Commons. I take two dollars out.
Speaker 1: See, I'm not in the seventy one percent. I'm proudly in the other forty percent.
Speaker 2: Yeah. They they they were filming that Hallmark Christmas story at Norton's Common I was like, that's the worst, the worst place you could do it story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, more men than women confess on cheating, that's no shocker. Twenty three percent of men versus nineteen percent of women. Most the careers of the people. For men, the cheat most the trades like carpenters, plumbers, and electricians, and it for women it's men carpenters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna I thought you would say doctors because they worked long hours.
Speaker 1: Well, for women, it's for women. It's medical and education.
Speaker 2: Education. Uh huh oh boy. So if a car or it comes to fix the deck of a teacher, fix the what it's a guarantee, Yeah, fix the one guarantee. You know what he said? Shut up? So then stop women say when you say, I would think doctors or lawyers that have long hours and their egos are out of control. Yeah, here to.
Speaker 1: Fix your deck. More women ninety one confessed to emotional cheating as men. That's because men don't have emotions. Did you cheat them mostly? Well, no, I mean more men cheated. Seventy two percent cheated with a one night stand, where women came in only fifty three percent. After having an affair, fifty seven percent of women regretted it as opposed to seventy one percent of the men regretting it. So the women are just dirty scoundrels, right.
Speaker 2: Like Taylor Swift. Right, it's all these women. Remember the damn thing differently. It gets worse in their as it goes along, and then they have the regret sex.
Speaker 1: Sixty seven percent of men and fifty three percent of men who women who cheated on their spouse did it more than once.
Speaker 2: And then regretted it. Hey, uh, well, yeah, if you do it once right and get away with it, I'm sure they're just like, you know, it's terrible, You should do it?
Speaker 1: Can it?
Speaker 2: Get divorced?
Speaker 3: Just get divorced now if you want to be a fool around, yeah, get divorced and keep her out of it.
Speaker 1: Can I ask you all a question? Can you turn the mics off just one second?
Speaker 2: Yes? Okay, put this on while you're doing that.
Speaker 1: Hey, you all, I haven't ever like cheated on me and done another radio show without me or anything.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, would you tell me yes?
Speaker 1: Like not even like you don't even do like a sports show.
Speaker 3: The biggest one in the city for quite a while, talking about your past.
Speaker 1: Everybody has a pass.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about one, guess.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm not talking about I'm talking about like on the weekends during sports and you all do like a pregame show or oftentimes I'll call you all right before the U of L game, and you're saying busy and I can hear people in the background like sportsball stuff. You're not doing like an extra sports pregame show without me, are you?
Speaker 2: No? No, I don't remember.
Speaker 1: Okay, good, turn the MIC's back on.
Speaker 2: All right, welcome back.
Speaker 1: Sorry about that. We just little technical difficulties we had there.
Speaker 3: Who do we have Lots of Pasta, Lots of Pasta Louisville dot com. If you haven't made your own pizzas, you'll never go back. Lots of Pasta has the dough, they have the cheese, they have the sauce, the pepperoni, Slice it yourself, make it as thick as you want. Nowhere near as greasy as that grocery store stuff. Everything at Lots of Pasta is just better.
Speaker 2: We had a listener that send us a picture of their basket that they bought at Lots of Pasta. It was the ugly dip, it was the chicken chipolte pasta salad, it was the pizzas, the gourmet pizzas. It was everything that we order all right there?
Speaker 1: What that listener that set the picture of all of this gorgeous Yes, Lots of pasta food. Yes, was roy Ice, the same roy Ice that owes me two hundred dollars and doesn't have that, But yeah, he goes out and buys the entire store.
Speaker 2: Roy Ice gave us five hundred dollars for crusade for children, So your two hundred dollars went to kids, sick kids. Hope you're happy. You need to add the rattlesnake cheese in there. Absolutely, he did have that. He bought that. Yeah, yeah, yeah, all right, So lots of pasta thirty seven seventeen Lexiton a road in the heart of Saint Matthew's Etlin and Eland buying, buying and selling houses for one percent commission rate. Let's not fool yourself. Your house is probably gonna sell within six or seven days. Let's do it with Eatling and Eland real estate brokerage for forty years, over forty years, and they've been doing the one percent commission rate for over six or seven years. So what you got to do is called five nine, nine, twenty eight hundred and keep the equity in your home. You're gonna need it. So a half a million dollar house, it's twelve to fifteen thousand dollars you're just not giving to a real estate agent and keeping in your pocket. Edland and Eedland go to Edland dot com dot com or five ninety nine. You know what they're best by a country mile? Carriage Forward. Carriage Forward is best by a country mile. Located at Lewis and Clark Parkway right now is Truck Month. They have all the deals on the F one fifty, which I don't know if you've been in a new F one fifty. It's like a work truck spaceship. It's unbelievable. You can't believe these F one fifties. Check them out. They got the F one fifties, two fifties, three fifties. Whatever you need at Carriage Forward, go to Carriageforard dot com