Speaker 1: Good morning, Cooner country. Okay, my friends, just a few hours ago, the House of Representatives passed the bill that was also passed the day before in the Senate, the Recisions Package that Trump promised he would muscle through Congress, and they did just in time. They had a Friday deadline later today, and both the Senate and the House, under Trump's prodding and leadership, have now delivered nine billion dollars. It is a spending cut, so called Recisions Package, that now will completely cut spending to the United States International Agency for Development USAID. All of that foreign aid is now gone, PBS, NPR, their funding has now been cut completely for the next two years gone, So nine billion dollars in total in real spending cuts as the as many papers have pointed out, this is the first time in over twenty five years that there's actually been a spending cut enacted by Congress, a true recisions package, not the usual slowing the growth of spending, but actually cutting something. And look, it was pretty obvious by going after USAID, which was the Democrats's private slush fund in which they use to bribe the media to send money to their favorite NGOs so they could continue to have open borders and resell settle this country with illegal aliens, and of course paying for transgender sex change operations, say in places like Columbia, or a pushing for DEI in Serbia and places all over the world. This was how the swamp a was able to buy off and control the media and b use money to subvert and control countries around the world. That pot of cash, that massive slush fund, is now gone. As for NPR and PBS, look, they say they can survive without taxpayer dollars. They've been claiming now for years that they're so profitable on their own, that they're generating all of this money from donation, from revenue, from support from viewers. Well, and that taxpayer dollars are just a drop in the bucket. Well, if that's the case, then you should have no problem with this. Instead of course NPR and PBS, we're acting like the sky is falling now. The question that they can't answer is these are both very far left media operations, so not even media this has They are left wing propagandists. So they're not interested in being nonpartisan, in being objective, which is what they should be. Remember it is National Public Radio NPR PBS. It is the public broadcasting service. It is supposed to be for all Americans of whatever political persuasion or stripe. And that's why you're receiving taxpayer money instead. For decade after decade after decade, not only have they been Democrat partisans, but they have been on the hard socialist left, pushing anti Americanism, hatred for this country, hatred for Conservatives, Republicans, the family, you name it, across the board. And so now finally the reckoning came. And why should I, as a conservative, why should you, as Trump supporters, have your taxpayer dollars go to fund a far left wing propaganda operation in the name of quote unquote public broadcasting. So no, they don't deserve and they shouldn't get our taxpayer money. Trump. Many Republicans have talked about it for decades to cut funding to NPR and cut off the money the flow to NPR and PBS. Trump is delivered. Many Republicans and conservatives have said it's time to cut foreign aid. Trump has delivered. So this is it's not, you know, nine billion in the larger scope of things, is you know, a drop in the ocean. I understand it's a seven trillion dollar budget. But it's an important step in the right direction. It may be a small step, but it's an important step. Now. The reason why this again, victory after victory after victory, The reason why the left is freaking out, and I mean they are losing their minds over this, is because not only is NPR and PBS now going to be in big trouble, so part of their media apparatus, their propaganda, state run media apparatus, just took a major blow. But it cuts off their ability now to bribe and redirect funds to prop up the New York Times, CNN, other Reuters, other media outlets that were receiving USAID money. So the swamp now has seen its power diminished substantially overall with this shows and as I was going to talk about this yesterday, but of course the whole, the whole Epstein scandal flared up again. But there's no question if you just stand back objectively, Trump is clearly on a roll. Trump is achieving and has racked up some historic achievements, whether it is on the border, whether it's with Iran, whether it's in foreign policy, whether it's with energy, whether you can run down the women in sports. He has broken to the University of Pennsylvania. He is breaking Havid over anti Semitism. What you're seeing is accomplishment after accomplishment after accomplishment. And this recisions package, which is now going to go right to his desk for him to sign, comes on the heels of the big beautiful bill. What Now, there's a poll out and I think this explains not everything, but it explains a lot. That even in the midst of the Epstein uproar, you would think Trump's poll numbers would be dropping like a stone. No, Trump's poll numbers are in fact going up amidst Epstein scandal, not going down. They're going up. And I believe, and you may disagree with me, but this is what I wanted to do on yesterday's show, which is to talk about Trump's, to me, I think, to tremendous handling of the economy. One of the reasons why his approval ratings are getting, you know, are going up and they continue to go up, and why so many are giving him high marks is because, yes, he's done a phenomenal job on the border. Yes they agree with his deportations, but the American public now are starting to feel that we are in the midst of a booming, roaring economy, and he's doing a great job on the economy if you just stand back objectively. He has tamed inflation. Inflation now is essentially dead. He has lowered gas prices. I talked about this yesterday. A little bit I can tell you. I mean, I know in my area regular I put regular in my car two ninety nine, it's under three bucks when I tank up. It's about fifty fifty two bucks now to tank up my car under Joey it was eighty dollars seventy eight, seventy six, seventy nine that range. I am saving at least twenty five dollars a week every time I tank up my car. I mean, you just do the math. That's one hundred dollars a month. That's one thousand, four hundred dollars, sorry, a thousand, two hundred dollars a year. I mean it adds up. You know, it's not peanuts. He's now brought in true millions of dollars in foreign investment. He's now unleashed a manufacturing renaissance here in the United States. He has won the trade war with China. Everybody said it couldn't be done. He's done it. He has slashed the budget deficit by a third a third, and in the Big Beautiful Bill, he has delivered the biggest tax cut in US history. So you look at what Trump has accomplished, and this is in just six months. It is absolutely incredible. And I believe the economy is only going to get stronger and stronger and stronger. And so my question to you, and I really want this to be a caller driven show today because you're the ones that can really answer this. Are you the benefits of the Trump economy? Okay, a couple lines are open. Once the lines are full, cooner Man's gonna unleash the hounds. I would like to ask all of you, the great audience of Kooner Country, are you feeling the benefits of the Trump economy? Yes or no? Whether it's paying your bills, whether it's when you go grocery shopping, whether it's going out to eat or whatever it is, or you're tanking up you know, at your local gas station. Is the economy getting better for you? Because if you look at what's at least the statistics, if you look at the data, the numbers, there's no question, absolutely no question, that the economy now is getting better and better and better. Remember just three months ago, they all said the sky was falling. That when Trump announced Liberation Day on the tariffs, they said this was going to spark a recession, maybe even a great depression, That it was going to lead to a crash in the stock market, that it was the end is nigh, that this was going to be economic armageddon. And instead stock market now all time high. It's never been higher, and I think it's going to continue to keep going up and up and up. He's now cutting trade deals. He just did a big deal with Great Britain. He's done a deal with Vietnam and Indonesia, and of course he has now broken China in that trade war. He has won the trade war with China. Revenue from customs is now pouring into the treasury over twenty five billion dollars a month billion with the b So we're going to get about two hundred and five fifty billion dollars more in the budget because of Trump's tariffs. So manufacturing now is booming. You just had in Pennsylvania another big deal announced by Trump, Artificial intelligence, new technology ninety two billion dollar investment. Pennsylvania is going to be at the hub, the very center of the AI new technology revolution. Nearly ten trillion dollars in foreign investment pouring into our country. Factories, plants are being built everywhere. As I mentioned, the budget deficit is now being cut by a third. You have the big beautiful bill, no taxes on tips, no taxes on overtime. You've got the biggest tax cut in history. Go on and on and on. Now I can just say this because this is where Grace and I slightly disagree. I believe now we are starting to enter just the beginning of Trump's golden age. I do the shopping in the house. Prices could be lower, I agree, But eggs are way down. Eggs under Biden went up over two hundred and twenty percent. Under Trump, they have gone down sixty nine percent. I'm I'm able now to get eggs at about three dollars three fifty maybe even four, you know, four bucks, but more like three fifty three dollars for twelve eggs. Under Biden it was practically double. So I see the price of eggs. They're coming down. Meat, it's starting to It's still high, but it's starting to come down. Fruits and vegetables, they're starting to taper down. Look what's happened is they're not going up, and the prices at least when I shop, have stabilized. For for some things. I'm starting to notice a little here, a little there, prices are starting to slowly come down. I mention when I tank up, I clearly see the difference. Now I'd like it to be, you know, a buck eighty nine a gallon, like we had under Trump in his first term. I'm still paying almost three dollars a gallon. I think I was like maybe thirty eight or thirty six dollars he would cost me to tank up under Trump in his first term. You know, I'm about fifty now fifty two dollars, but it's not eighty as it was under Biden. So I feel it every time I tank up my car. Now. Grace disagrees. She says the tariffs are now causing a little bit of inflation. She works in the housing she's a real estate agent, so she says the housing market is dead. People are not buying homes, they're not selling homes. To me, that's because of Jerome Powell. I think Trump should fire him. I think he has the right to fire him. I think he should fire him. I think what's killing the housing market is not the tariffs. I believe it's the high interest rates. They're way too high, absurdly too high, and they're they're they're they're they're they're like they're suffocating the economy, at least in the housing sector. So you know, if Powell should be cutting rates and cutting rates substantially, and so I think he's trying to sabotage the Trump economy. Okay, but that's me. But Gray says the housing market's not moving. She says she's not seeing the differences in prices going down when we go shopping. We got ourselves a membership at Costco. This is maybe about two months ago, and Grace says, the only reason why I'm seeing prices go down is because now we're shopping at Costco, which you know, you buy in bulk, but you get good deals. She says, No, it's the Costco effect. That's what I'm She says, that's what you're not seeing. She agrees gas prices are a little bit down, but she said I wanted more and I expected more, So according to her, she says, I we're not feeling it. She says, what Greek, Jeff, what economic Golden Age? Things aren't worse. Things would have been much worse with Biden and Kamala, according to Grace, But she said so far, she claims she's not feeling the Trump economy. I am, I want to hear from you. Six one seven two six six sixty eight sixty eight is the number. Are your bills getting lower? Are your way is going up? Are you feeling lower prices at the gas pomp when you buy food groceries, when you go out to eat. Is your standard of living starting to get better under Trump? Or has not much changed? Six seven two six six sixty eight sixty eight is the number. You can also text the cooner man seven zero four seven zero seven zero four seven zero. This is from six to three. And honestly, the biggest complaint I'm getting. I mean, I notice it as well, obviously, and Grace tells me about this every night. But I mean, from the audience, from this great audience about the economy is the housing market. A the rental market, which is way too high, but the housing market, how so many homes are preposterously expensive. So this is from six to oh three, Jeff. In the housing market, it's not just the interest rates that are affecting buying. Have you seen the ridiculous prices they're asking for houses. A place that should run two hundred to two hundred and fifty thousand dollars is going for four hundred to four hundred and fifty thousand. They've literally priced potential buyers right out of the market by doubling the cost. So buying has cooled off. You see, I could tell that's a New Hampshire text, not just by the area code, but by the prices. A home that should cost you two hundred and fifty thousand they're charging for four hundred or four hundred and fifty thousand. Sandy, what is two fifty get you here in Massachusetts? Hell? What is four fifty get you here in Massachusetts today? No, I'm not talking twenty thirty years ago, but today? What a shock? You know? I mean, obviously it depends where you live, but in many areas six' oh three you're looking at seven, hundred eight, hundred nine hundred thousand a million. Easy in so many parts Of, massachusetts it's it's. Insane, yeah, Yeah, sandy says in my. Ear you, know Through, mike you know four hundred thousand may get you a box under a bridge here In. Boston you know you're you're with the homeless people with four hundred. Thousand let me just do one more and Then i'm going to go to the phone lines six one seven two six six sixty eight sixty. Eight this is From nancy on, Messenger, JEFF i do feel some relief on prices at the grocery, store and WHEN i fill up my, car the only, bill and this is very, true the only bill that's not going down is my electric. Bill same thing with. Me that's my biggest complaint every freaking month is that energy slash electric. Bill but let that. Go the only bill that's not going down is my electric. Bill SO i have to disagree With. GRACE i think in another six months this country will be booming and then we will all be saving. Money And Jerome powell has to. Go we must get interest rates. Down the housing market is. STAGNANT i agree with, You, nancy right across the, board every single. Point get rid Of. Powell if we just get rid of him and start cutting interest rates, already you're going to feel the housing market start to really pick. Up six one seven two six six sixty eight sixty Eight scott In New. Hampshire thanks for Holding scott and.
Speaker 2: WELCOME i LOVE i love your. SHOW i love listening to. YOU i listened to you all the. TIME i have TO i have to be On grace's side right. Now and let me preface that by, Saying i've been in the construction market for forty. Years i've seen, many you, know, recessions, booms Bus i've seen it. All and What grace has put her finger on, is, yes the construction houses are, down but also building, warehouses building, schools building police, stations industrial buildings is also. Down, Okay and and and there's a real good reason for. That the, developers the people who actually want to start a new warehouse or a, school they're in a state of. Flux and the reason they're in a state of flux is because they're they're Very the banks are very hesitant to lend them the money because the interest. Rates look at it like, This, jeff if you're gonna build a ten million dollar project and you're being, told, well the interest rates are gonna come down a little, bit you, know if you to apply for a construction. Loan if you if, you if you just Say, JESUS i can just hold, off you, know a quarter or a half percent. Interest you know how much money that's gonna save me over. Time that's that's one reason that developers are hanging holding off is the interest. Rates the other thing is there's a big sense of caution with the. Terraffs just the terraffs people are holding. Back there's a sense of caution out. There And i'll explain it to you one more one more, Way. Jeff when when a when a project goes out forbidding a year, ago And i've seen, this AND i always ask the developersiness and the construction general construction, MANAGERS i say house, Business and a year ago they, said, Well i'm pretty, busy you, know and they're hesitant to get any more bid any more jobs because they're quite. Busy they're booked for the. Year so most projects have two or three. BIDDERS i talk to those same people this year and they're bidding much more because they're not booked with construction. Projects and now it's more competitive and they have six or seven bidders on that same. Job what does that tell you it tells you there's not as much work going.
Speaker 1: On And, scott you're saying that you think a lot of it HAS i, mean interest rates are too high and they sense they're going to come. Down so if you were, saying let me, wait because it's going to save me a lot of. Money so that's freezing some, ACTIVITY i hear. You but you're saying a lot of it has to do with the tariffs because it's causing uncertainty and people fear that it could lead to price, increases so they're, saying let me hold, on let me, wait, correct.
Speaker 2: Correct let me let me just talk to you about one little. Thing, Okay so if you're going to bit a job and you're an, electrician electricians have miles and miles of copper just to bit a. Job IF i did a job AND i and my copper, WIRE i bid it for ten thousand dollars for the, job and then the project gets developed and in six months it. Starts now that same copper could be thirty thousand, Dollars so there's also that sense of.
Speaker 1: Caution, Interesting, scott do you, think let me just ask you, this do you Think trump made a mistake in imposing the, tariffs or do you think the mistake is he hasn't settled on a. Number in other, words he's doing different deals with different. Countries the negotiations are dragging. On he pushed a deadline back again To. August in other, words is it a tariff itself or is it just the uncertainty because it's different tariffs for different countries and they haven't settled on a number yet because he's still.
Speaker 2: Negotiating these negotiations are taking way too, long you, know it's just dragging out the uncertainty and it's holding off more projects. Longer he's got to get this thing, done you, know one way or the, other so businesses can actually plot their clus coming, forward but they can't right now because we're in a state of. Flux.
Speaker 1: Interesting, Interesting, scott really really informative. Call, Scott thank you very much for that. Call so, there, yeh you, KNOW I trump's people are, listening you, KNOW i, mean here's a business, guy a construction, guy contractor saying it's not even the tariffs you, know whatever go ten percent across the board or twenty percent or twenty five. Percent. Okay really it's. Remarkable it really is. Remarkable President trump's approval rating goes up during The epstein. Uproar the latest batch of polls Shows trump is actually getting even more, popular and there's a lot of reasons for. That he's had many, successes, obviously but many people are saying when they Pull, americans they're Starting, many not, all but many are, Saying i'm starting to feel better in my. Pocketbook many are saying their wages are starting to go, Up prices at the grocery store elsewhere coming, down gas coming. Down they feel inflation now is slowly being, tamed and they feel now that things are starting to turn a. Corner how is it in your? Life is your life getting better or worse Under President? Trump six one seven two six six sixty eight sixty eight is the? Number, okay let me ask all of. You it is The Kooner Country Pole question of The day sponsored By Marios Marios Quality, roofing siding And. Windows and it's, really, honestly very. Simple are you doing better Under? Trump? Straightforward are you obviously economically financially are you doing better Under? TRUMP? A, YES b. NO i want to hear from. You you can vote on our web page w R ko dot com slash cooner w R ko dot com slash cooner k u h and is In national E er and AGAIN i was super active ON x last. Night i'm always active ON. X you can vote VIA x as well at The Cooner. Report all one word k u h n E R heather In. Rockland thanks for Holding, heather and.
Speaker 3: Welcome Hi, jeffrey thank you for taking my. Call so an answer to your poll, QUESTION i, START i feel like things are definitely starting to get. Better it's not quite where it needs to, be but then remember he's only been in office for six. Months In rome wasn't built in a, day so BUT i feel like it's definitely moving in the pot the direction it needs to. Go and the other THING i wanted to say is about the. Housing the, HOUSE i, mean especially around. HERE i think it's more so more because the prices are so not, more BUT i think a lot of the reason about what the housing. Is the prices are just really, ridiculously it's. Absurd although in some areas Like, FLORIDA i know.
Speaker 2: Prices are starting to go.
Speaker 3: Down because my mother we're selling our house and my mother is moving To, florida so and the housing has gone down and is going down In florida, then and our real realtor said that the housing is going to start the prices are going to start going down a little. Bit it's going to be stopped being more of a SELLER i mean that buyer's, market BUT i mean it's still kind of a seller's, market she, said but it's going to be a buyer's. MARKET i really don't know how people can afford buying houses around here with.
Speaker 1: You, You, heather it's funny you should mention. This last, night just last, NIGHT i was talking To, grace you, know about the housing, market and she was, Saying florida prices are dropping like a Stone Port Saint. Lucy if your mom's looking for a House Port Saint, lucy you can get a beautiful home three, hundred three hundred and fifty. Thousand and the reason is a lot of second homes are In. Florida people can't afford a second home right, now and they're worried, about you, know the high cost of insurance near these flooding, areas so people are leaving and for whatever. Reason And Port Saint lucy is not in a hurricane, zone But Fort Saint lucy you can get them for a. Steal. Arizona prices are dropping like. Crazy Las. Vegas you can snatch up now a really good deal In Las. Vegas so in those Pockets, nevada Especially Las, Vegas, arizona where a lot of people will, Retire florida, obviously where a lot of people retire for whatever, reason now the housing market is seeing a massive drop in prices. Here, Look, heather, Like i'm in the, Confessional, Okay i'm telling you my house is nothing. IMPRESSIVE i MEAN i live in a you, know okay. Neighborhood you, know rent them is a nice. Community BUT i don't live in SOME i don't, know gold plated. Mansion believe. Me we bought our house thirteen years, ago just under five hundred thousand, dollars and it wasn't. Completed the basement still had to be, finished the attic had to be you, know that wasn't completely. Done so we even lived in our house for about six months as it was still being. Finished, now according To, grace is what she tells, me we could fetch a million. Dollars and my reaction to her, was who'd pay a million dollars for? THIS i mean it's, nice it's a nice. Home i'm not saying it's a, shock But i'm telling you it's not worth a million. Dollars it's not even worth close to a million. Dollars and that's what homes now we're going. For it's it's insane And i'm, like who can afford this? Anyway? Heather final word to. You let me ask you, This. Heather if you had to go home buying, now and you, were let's, say in your, twenties you, know you're looking for a first, home, whatever could you afford these?
Speaker 4: Prices it's a good question you.
Speaker 3: ASKED i say this all the time my oldest. NEPHEW i have three. Nephews my oldest is twenty. FIVE i say to my sister all the, time and he you, know he lives In boston and, stuff and you, know he's, working doing his. THING i say to them all. THIS i say to my sister, him why is he still In. Massachusetts i'm, like why doesn't he move out of the. State i'm, like this state is too freaking expensive for these. Kids, LIKE i don't know how these kids can are going to be able to buy a.
Speaker 4: House.
Speaker 3: NO i, Mean i'm moving in with my fiance and he has a really nice, house and and but we could get. Double we're we're getting pretty much almost double for this. House, well you know then when we bought, it AND i don't LIKE i like you, SAID i don't think it's like. ANYTHING i, mean it's a it's a nice, house you. Know don't don't get me, wrong BUT i don't think it's you know WHAT i.
Speaker 1: Think, oh it's not worth What, yeah, exactly it's not worth what it's. Worth NOW i agree with. You, oh your dad On, heather you, know very sympatical you AND i on, This, heather thank you very much for that. Call uh, no, Look grace will show me these. Homes you, know she, said look at this a million nine hundred, thousand one point one one point. Two i'm, like what, again not a bad, house a nice. House it's not a million dollar, home not even. Clothes so prices are going to have to come. Down it's just who can who can keep paying? This six one seven two six six sixty eight sixty eight is the. Number let me add just a very quick log on the. Fire if there's anything you Think trump needs to work. On if you were to, say you, Know, jeff gas prices like them coming down. Good maybe groceries as well where you live coming down. Good is there any part of your personal, finances your standard of living that you Think trump should work on or try to. Improve to, me it's my energy. Bill that's the one. Thing it just keeps going, up my utility energy electric. Bill it's. Insane it's absolutely. Insane that's the one thing it's not going down. Now in many, ways there's nothing he can do about, it because this is all mora heally and this net zero push that they, have this insane that zero, push that zero carbon, push and so they're trying to put you, know more, solar more, wind more of these so called, renewables which are extremely inefficient and very. Expensive so they're deliberately now trying to raise the price of energy in this. State so in, sense there's a little That trump can. Do But i'm just telling you that's the One achilles heel these. Are my national grid bill is. Insane it's just it's just like you're gonna you, know, really it's just you're gonna force me out of the state if. Discontinues nobody can keep paying this month after month after. Month, agree disagree six one seven two six six sixty. Eight sixty eight is the NUMBER cj In. Boston thanks for HOLDING cj and welcome, yees you.
Speaker 4: Know and it's great for gasoline to go down and for avocados to go. Down BUT i don't think that's what's Concerning. Americans americans feel once again the pride That america once had taken away from taking away From americans by The obamas and The Joe, bidens Where obama gave the The iranians the capability of getting the bomb delivered to the delivered down one hundred and fifty dollars one hundred and fifty billion dollars on a. Pallet joe letting in millions and millions of illegals taking, jobs murdering and rating our. Citizens that's what people are concerned. About they're not concerned about the almighty, dollar although that is a concern here our. Economy let's get onto the. Tariffs the month before the tarriffs were imposed The United, states that CAN i don't have billion dollars in. Tariffs the month after When President trump imposed imposed the, tariffs it was sixteen and a half million. Dollars what he needs to do is to get rid Of, POWELL a lot of these homes in The city Of boston that we're listed are being pulled off the market because.
Speaker 2: There are no.
Speaker 4: Bias nobody's going to buy house at nearly seven nearly seven. Percent infrastrating The city Of. Boston last week report on real estate And Metropolitan, boston the average cost of a home in metropolitan In boston was over one million. Dollars and what city officials need to, recognize And i've been trying to point out the, years if you take major cities such As, Springfield, Boston, worcester when you go up on, taxes your insurance automatically goes up on. Taxes and if you own a two or three or four family, house what these elected officials are doing is actually raising the cost of rent and raising the cost of leases to these poor people who were stuck into this ever. Source let's get on to ever. Source you want to know why your bill IS o. HI i have been on this for about six. Months channel five Investigator Ben, semon who did it an outstanding job and exposing most of what's. Happened BUT i have sent him two emails to expose what the true problem of every source Of national grid. Is and that's the mass spare share. Program and for people unfamiliar with, that the legislature passed the bill in which you pay a certain amount of money to take advantage of certain this certain program in order to get heat, pumps new. Boilers uh uh and insulation around your your, say your hot water. Heater here's the big problem with this mass say. Program it's. Discriminatory no, renter no leaser can improve a house is energy efficiency without the express consent of the owner of the. Property this bill is was highly. Discriminatory it needs to be. Repealed and, UH i guess the big news of the day is The Donald trump ump has ordered Tam bondi to go to the courts to see what can bill be released on the on The epstein. File and IF i just may make a quick point on your show yesterday On. Epstein When epstein was arrested In, florida they did not federally prosecute him where it was that he was a government. Asset so if he was a government, asset the question needs to be, asked did they want to hold back information because our own government was involved in this setup to to extort money for people or or to use them for their political views.
Speaker 1: Well, YEAH i, MEAN i, MEAN i hear. YOU i JUST i want to stay focused on the economy because we've Done epstein quite a. Bit but, no the sheriff who was part of the plea, deal who Arrested epstein came out and, said, NO i was told by very you, know people high, up so easy On. Epstein he's quote an intelligence, asset and you know he's got no reason to. Lie so that's WHY i, say come, on don't tell me this guy was IN cia or maybe Even massade or who. Knows AND i did see that story as. WELL i think it's a very good. Development it Shows trump is listening to his, bass and you, know, hopefully palm, bound he's going to release some. Information he, says he wants it to be. Credible he doesn't want to, have you, know just accusations being thrown around or people's reputations being destroyed with no evidence. Whatsoever so hopefully we'll see a little bit of action on that. Front but, LOOK cj to me AND i hear you to, me what is remarkable, is even though it's a bit of a family, feud you, know a bit of family, drama he's taken a lot of blowback from many of his most diehard, supporters but his numbers continue to go, up AND i think that's a testament to just how successful he's been the last six. Months AND i think part of, it it's not all of, it BUT i think a good part of it is people are starting to feel it a little. Bit things are getting better on the economy and in their own personal. Lives AND i, KNOW, I i mean, AGAIN i feel. It not you, Know i'm not Saying i'm living high on the, hog BUT i clearly feel. It things are getting. Better and my sense is once he can nail down these trade deals and really get stability with these, TARIFFS i think the sky's the. Limit especially if you can get rid of your Own powell and start cutting interest, RATES i think you're going to see this thing just absolutely. Boom so fingers. Crossed But trump right, now he's on the. Brink he's on the brink of maybe an unprecedented economic, expansion and with that riding into the, midterms he's going to slaughter The democrats six to. One thank you for that, CALL cj six one seven two six six six sixty. EIGHT i, mean that's why he's so frustrated With, powell and he's. Right you, know you look At switzerland and their inflation is very similar to. Ours their interest rates now forget one percent literally zero point two five, percent one quarter of one, percent and the other, COUNTRIES i, mean you, know They're he's you, know And trump's, saying so let me get this. Straight you've got our interest rates how? HIGH i, mean it's just you, know you won't lower rates while everybody's dropping, theirs and our inflation is as, good or if not even less than what other countries. Have you're trying to suffocate the. Economy you don't want to see a housing boom because if the housing market, booms the rest of the economy will. Follow SO i THINK i think that's a big reason he's got to get rid Of. Powell six one seven two six six sixty eight sixty eight is the. Number but, ANYWAY i don't want to get into you, know policy. Weeds but there's no question things are better than they were Under, biden at least for, me and they're only going to Get they're only going to continue to get. Better agree Disagree six one seven two six six sixty eight sixty. Eight john In. Malden thanks for Holding john and Welcome.
Speaker 5: Lord And. Jeff johnny. Morning prayers go out To President trunk because on the news he's been having some troublesome health health issues. Veins, yeah so that's another thing. TOO ninek too is about epstein. FILES a couple of comments on. That and something else is that it there is a, list Which i'm sure there. Is President trump knows what to do and he can use that to his. Advantage and he's, gonna you, know make sure that that if his girlfriend does go out and say something To, congress makes it To congress at, least you, know she should be well, protected you, know for her to get there to say something and for and nothing to. Is i'm not worry About epstein's files right. Now more thing is If chicken Little, fauci if he has no, immunity go after, him arrest him, definitely you, know, uh, criming crimeing against humanity for what he. Did that that's one. Thing and for the. Economy, jeff do you when you go shopping do you take your kids with?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 1: Sometimes? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Sometimes, yeah that's the important, thing peace to. Kids because my files.
Speaker 2: Like that go and.
Speaker 5: SHOPPING i would go with. Him the important thing is there's always you, know you always look for a better, deal you, know even for somewhere else if you just you, know even though if you go to the regular shopping center that you usually go. To that's the important thing is you look for, uh you, know go shopping and you look for a, deal and you see what prices are, what and you just go accordingly to what you, know what you can. Afford and the first call Is, scott he was right about that about the terrafts and all that, stuff and the building materials and all that. That that's one THING i want to bring out on. That it depends on what's going on with the. Terrorists and he's trying to swing deals with other, countries which is you, know it's it's falling into place because they know that he's got of got him on on the.
Speaker 2: Terrace and that's that's the.
Speaker 5: Outlook what's going on right?
Speaker 1: Now, well you KNOW i, think, LOOK i, Think, john you put your finger on. It IF i was Advising, TRUMP i would say on the economic, FRONT i, SAID i don't know how much more you can do really, honestly you, Know that's WHAT i would tell. Him, look interest rates are way too. High you're, Right powell is killing you on. That you, KNOW i think you have the right to fire. HIM i think you should fire. Him even if you don't fire. Him powell's term is coming to an end pretty, soon and he's going to replace him with you, know he's got a couple of. Candidates they're infinitely. Better so interest rates will come, down so, eventually you, know we're really going to see rates be what they should. Be my advice to him would be focused like a laser beam on these deals and get this tariff regime really set in. Place and that's because that's creating uncertainty and a little bit of in stability in the business. Community people are holding off on projects or whatever it may, be on investments because they're waiting for what the final price of so many things are going to.
Speaker 5: Be.
Speaker 1: NOW i Know, trump he just look that deal he just did With. INDONESIA i, MEAN i don't want to. Crow you, know when you've out maneuvered your, adversary you shouldn't. Crow but he took them to the. Cleaners So, indonesia which they've never done, before is going to open up their market completely to all of our, products zero percent, tariff zero literally zero, zilch. Nothing we're going to be tariffing them nineteen. PERCENT i mean IT'S i, mean he killed Them, vietnam same, Thing Great. Britain he got a great deal With Great. Britain so he wants to, get as you, know the best deal possible with The European. Union