Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. Is there a doctor in the house, Yes, there is. Every Thursday at five oh six, doctor Catherine Wheeler kind enough to join us. And doctor Wheeler used to perform abortions. Now she's a hero of the pro life movement and saving lives and it's so great to have her every Thursday because we can then get into the facts, the medical facts as they pertain to some of the big abortion related issues of the day. And it's been my experience at least that the more people learn about the true medical facts, the more.
Speaker 2: Likely they are to be pro life. Doctor welcome back to the Dan Caplis Show.
Speaker 3: Dan, thank you, it's great to be with you again.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 2: Thanks, and I know that today we're going to zero in on these different articles folks are reading out there that allege that wait a second, these abortion restrictions that are now being passed in many states after Roe Fell are putting women at risk. Can you address that from a medical standpoint.
Speaker 3: Yes, thank you. We talked last time about one of the Pro Publica articles, and so today i'd like to address two more and also leave an invitation if any of your readers have questions or want to submit something they want to hear about. I'd love to do that, if that's all right with you. But I wanted to talk about two Pro Publica articles that came out last September. And the claim is that abortion restrictions are killing women. And these two women were from Georgia, and both of them actually died due to complications of the abortion pill. That women are essentially left on their own to manage complications and they're told they're safe, nothing to worry about. One of them was Ambery Nicole Sermon, who was in early pregnancy, traveled out of state to get a surgical abortion, got to her appointment late, so they offered her drugs instead, and she went home and had was they called in the article a rare complication, but actually it happens about five to eight percent of the time where not everything passes after the baby dies, it's called an incomplete abortion, and most of the time what's left in is pieces of placenta, but she went to her local er after a while and was quite ill. When she got there, she was septic, meaning that she had infection throughout her body from tissue being left in and unfortunately, the doctor for some reason waited twenty hours to give her the surgical treatment that she needed and she died on the operating table. Horribly tragic. But this is being claimed to be due to the Georgia abortion law that it passed, and the article is full of missing information, which is why I want to address some of the key things. They say. The DNC DNC or dilation and curatage is essentially sucking out or gently scraping out any tissue that's left in the uterus, and they're saying that that's outlawed with abortion, but it's not. We use that same procedure for people who have unfortunately had a miscarriage and the baby hasn't completely passed. We use it to diagnose uterine cancer, we use it for all kinds of indications. So procedures are not illegal, but the use of them to end to prequeing life is. And the second case I wanted to talk with you, and I guess the last thing i'd say about that is this is actually medical negligence. It's not the abortion bands. It was completely legal that medical team should have stepped in immediately to save her life. There was nothing in that law that outlaws and there's nothing in the law in any state that would keep doctor from giving indicated care in this situation. The second case, again it was the drugs for abortion, but it was a woman who ordered them online, which we can now do, and she got them from a site in the Netherlands. The drugs actually come from India, so they're not actually under the FDA control, so you don't know how much of getting if you're getting the right drugs. She never saw a physician. She was forty one years old. Nobody knew how far along she was in pregnancy, so she could have been much further along. She did have some health conditions, but her family found her dead and her autopsy showed again an incomplete abortion, which again is not rare. It happens up to eight percent of the time with these drugs, and it happens more the further along that a person is, So you know, the real tragedy in these cases is it's not the abortion restrictions these drugs actually have serious complicated rate. Sixty percent of abortions now in the United States are done with these drugs. They don't have to see a doctor in person, so they're completely unsupervised at home, and there's nobody to call and to help you locally if you have a complication, so women tend to delay getting in for care. So I think those are the important things people need to know. The last thing I'd say is these are less than one percent of induced abortions are for women with health complications like the second woman, Candy Miller, So these are extremely rare. And if there are concerns that doctors don't know what to do with these new laws, it's our responsibility to understand our laws and what we can do, and it is medical negligence not to intervene to save a woman's lives. I find that really unfathomable, doctor.
Speaker 2: Catherine Wheeler, our guests, going back to your last point expanding a doctor, what percentage of abortions roughly in America today are conducted because there's and I'm not saying they'd be justified in this case, but because a baby is going to be born with severe disabilities et cetera, or the result of say a rape.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so each of these circumstances are about one percent the life of the mother. And again you don't have to wait until the woman is on jess Stoor. If she has a life threatening complication, you can immediately intervene and end that pregnancy to save her life. So that's about one percent. Genetic anomalies and other birth effects are about one to two percent, and rape and in faster are well under one.
Speaker 2: Percent in my last right, right exactly, And obviously, and that the argument, the political argument, will be made out to be some very large percentage. But the reality that we come back to, and I'm just talking medically here, is that in each and every case, the abortion is the intentional killing of an innocent human life, just as a matter of medical fact, right.
Speaker 3: Exactly, the whole goal, according to the CDC definition, the whole goal of an abortion is to not have a life first. Yeah, that's their language, which means the intention is that the baby be.
Speaker 4: Born, Tad.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: And my final question for you today, doctors, is the record keeping in abortion in Colorado and America. Is there any other area of medicine where the record keeping is so sporadic and how would you describe it in this state and nationwide?
Speaker 3: Well, in Colorado there is supposed to be voluntary reporting to the state, although we know it's not happening, and we used to be able to get the numbers of at least just stational ages and the type of abortion that was done. But with our new constitutional amendment, it's not clear to the health departments they can even release any information. It is very unusual. There is report in about nineteen ninety nine approximately about error in the medical system, and one of the really important things to develop a safe system is to know what kinds of complications you're having and to get really good data. It's just like the pilots, it's keeping data, assessing the data, doing quality and improvement. We know that's important for healthcare because we know there are a lot of medical errors and our job is to provide safe care as safe as humanly possible as human beings. And unfortunately with the abortion system, it is all hidden. The majority of states don't report complications. In Colorado, they combine abortion deak with maternal deaths, so we don't even know how many women are dying in Colorado from abortions. There's no way to find out boy.
Speaker 2: For something they're so proud of right that they sure don't want you to know about it, at least the facts, the numbers, the statistics. But doctor, as always you are an invaluable resource and appreciate your time today.
Speaker 3: Thank you Dane very much, little talking E.
Speaker 2: Speak, Thank you that is Doctor Catherine Wheeler three or three sevene three eight two five five text d an five seven seven three nine. When we come back, an awful lot of ground to cover, including something we touched on in the first hour. We have these rash of deaths now and I know unfortunately they're going on all the time, you know, from people killed on the roadway by wildlife, either swerving to avoid or hitting the wildlife. See if you have any tips what people should do in those situations. And what about those people who break four animals any kind of animal? Do you think that's the responsible thing to do. You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 6: And now back to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 7: You don't pay two hundred million dollars to just quote make something go away. You pay two hundred million dollars because you know you got caught red handed systematically discriminating against Jewish students. That's why you pay, That's why you change your policies. If elections have consequences. If Trump had not won, they would still be doing it today. Thank god he pushed back on them.
Speaker 2: Scott Jennings right on target. They're Columbia forking over two hundred million. You know, there are so many lasting contributions from Trump that will go beyond, well beyond is two terms, just because the spell was broken, right and people got a chance to see that. Wait a second, Yes, this is so wrong. Things we assumed would always be done right. Actually a lot of corruption there and that it is possible to fix. It is possible to make progress. And this is one of those examples when you have these great universities that have just become that not only this extension of the Democratic Party, but shutting down other viewpoint, you know, to the point of depriving people of their constitutional rights. We've seen with with Jewish students. And listen, you know me, I've been an air now almost thirty years, maybe even thirty years, and I'm not afraid of anybody's ideas, and so I want that battle of ideas. But the whole idea of academia right is you can have that free exchange of ideas, But then you get so many of these universities that just become a tool of the left. That's very bad for this country. It's not a matter of punishing these universities for free speech, quite the opposite. It's a matter of acting within the law to force them to try to honor free speech on the other side. So now, I think the nation long term, it'll be really interesting to see how the history books treat Donald Trump based upon everything that's happened so far, and I expect that to continue. I think history books are going to be very very kind to him, and it will start with the fact that the country does so well while he's president. In three h three he's seven one three eight two five five techs d A N five seven seven three nine. Brian, how do you think the books will treat the president?
Speaker 8: The history books, yeah, or what other kind of It depends on who writes them. I mean, we know that some of this is propaganda driven. Now I didn't think that when I was going to school myself, but the Ran McNally or whoever you know authors these books. Now it's going to be whatever perspective they choose to provide. They did get the Automatron at Disney World of Donald Trump. I think they were holding off on that one for a while.
Speaker 2: So he's the Well, you know, they say winners write history, right, and I'm assuming that the winners will be the Conservatives because this stuff works. And I say that as a former Democrat. You know, this stuff works and all the reasons I was a Democrat, all the people the week, the defenseless, the powerless, working people, everybody I wanted to help as a Democrat, I never would have imagined that it's conservative stuff that actually works and the Democrats stuff doesn't. And that's back when the Democratic Party was a good But that's why I'm assuming at this point nothing's guaranteed. Right, got to do our part. But I'm assuming that with the success Trump is having in ways that really make people's lives better, that we're going to end up with one of these talented Republicans being president in twenty eight and that the success is going to continue. And that's how they you know, so you'll have history books written by people who are going to be fair to somebody like Donald Trump and not that he'd care, but I think he would three out three seven, one three eight two five five an five seven, seven, three nine. We've got all flights grounded at DA seven hundred flights delayed by thunderstorms. Here's my question, why does anybody fly out of DIA in the afternoon. You know, I made that mistake way too many times before. I just decided I'm never doing it again. Yeah, it's just it seems like every day hundreds of flights grounded, but right now all flights grounded. According to the Denver Post, We've got so many great texts coming in on how to better protect yourself on the roadway when there's wildlife. And you know, if you weren't with us earlier. We had somebody lose their life to a moose the other day, just in Metro Denver, Sea four seventy up by Quebec, and then just I tink, a couple of days before that, a woman killed swerving to avoid a deer just a couple of miles down the road on Seafour seventy. Some of the suggestions that Texter Dan size of animal matters like cows, major factor is height of hood and length of animal's legs elk, horses, and especially moose will go over the hood and through the windshield of small vehicles. See this is great insight, great insight from that text. And then we get back to the question of okay, well, how do you prepare for that as you head out on the road because none of us are expecting it, right, It doesn't happen that often, but it can be fatal. And so I've got to believe that it's a mindset which I don't have right now when I get in the car, Like I'll get in the car right after this show, and I'll drive down from the trial prep cabin to my office tomorrow for a trial prep team meeting, and as I get out on the roadway, normally I'm not doing a pilot's checklist that includes wildlife on the roadway. I think I need to change that and just kind of factor in, Okay, what's my reaction going to be. And we've had a lot of Texters say, hey, just don't swerve, because that's how people get killed, slam on the brakes, brace for impact, which I think is probably in a lot of situations good advice. But then we throw out the question how big does a critter have to be to then kill you if you hit. And that's why I think this last text or make a good point. There's no one size fits all answer. And so then how do you prepare? I think my default, Ryan, I think my default would be not to swerve. And maybe that's because I'm in a larger suv and my default would be not to swerve. And I think that's the mindset now that develop But you'll be really hard for me as an animal lover, you know, really hard for me as an animal lover. But because my instinct is going to be, oh, animal, don't don't kill it. But I think I've got to get in that mindset, Dan, Where can I find the clip of the mother speaking about marijuana and her son. I'm really wanting to share that. It sounds like exactly what our family is currently going through right now. Love the show and love the common sense. Thanks and thanks for asking. Johnny's Ambassadors is the website and I follow them on acts Johnny's Ambassadors and they put up all these tremendous clips and you can see they're very authentic. These are heartbroken mothers who've had their children go through hell, and way too often die because of getting hooked on THHC. Very very compelling. In fact, we'll have some folks from Johnny's Ambassadors with us, and Johnny Stack, if I remember correctly, was this wonderful young man who eventually lost his life to THCHC and his mom, you know, very courageously stood up and wanted to help save others. And that's how this site was born. You can find it there. We'll play another one of those clips before the end of the show today to three or three someone three eight two five five the number text d A N five seven seven three nine. So game plan when we come back, you know, we'll play another one of those clips from another mom talking about what THHC did to her child. And I think it's so important for us to hear this, be able to talk to other people we know about it. Just this big lie from big marijuana and all the politicians who pocket money from big marijuana. It's save for the alcohol, all that all that garbage. No so much harm being done to starting with the kids. Three or three someone three eight two five five texts d A N five seven seven three nine. You're on the Dan Kapla show.
Speaker 6: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hey, let's go to Bill and Inglewood. You're on the Dan Kaplas. You'll welcome.
Speaker 5: Hi Dan, thanks for taking my call. I used to travel a lot in heavily wooded country back in Missouri Kansas, and a moose will just fly in all of the weight, will fly into the windshield because they're so tall.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 5: But I've installed on my daughter's car where she lives where there's animals, I've installed these whistlers. There's one on each side of the front bumper and it's supposed to it's supposed to be like a dog whistle. They can hear it. But the biggest suggestion I have is, for example, when you drive home tonight, you're in their backyard. That's where they live, and you just have to keep your eyes out before seventy is an anomaly. But you know they built that big animal underpass going up Genesee. That's because that's their pathway. And they build those pathways all the way out to the planes in the east. They've been doing it for years.
Speaker 2: Wow. Well, thank you, Bill, I really appreciate that. And where you find these whistlers, excuse me, where you find these whistlers.
Speaker 5: I got a pair at Walmart one time, but I think most automotive shops will have it.
Speaker 2: Okay, now stores, yeah, yeah, thank you.
Speaker 5: Don't appreciate that legit Okay, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: You take care of Bill and Ingle would appreciate that if you just joined us. We've been talking about with these two fatalities recently, most collision killing a woman on C. Four seventy in a Highlands ranch in just two miles from that, a woman swerves to avoid a deer and die. So we've been talking about, Hey, what should our mindset be and what situation do you stop? And what situation you know, do you swerve? All of that so appreciate all the expertise from the folks. Let's go to Tracy and Longmont. You're on the Dan Caplis Show. Welcome Dan.
Speaker 4: How are you doing today?
Speaker 2: I am living the dream singing cowboys.
Speaker 4: Oh, I mean you're always living the dream. Well, I tell you what I you know. I called about Ozzie Osbourne and I wanted to read something to you out of Acollins New Encyclopedia from nineteen twenty one. It's a definition of Lucifer and Ozzie said, sings a song about My name is Lucifer and so can I read it to you real quick?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but tell me something about Ozzy Osbourne, because I don't know anything about him. Was he into this satanic stuff?
Speaker 4: Well, that's what I want to read this definition and Ryan knows about it because of the music, all right. It says the morning Star the name given to the planet Venus when she appears in the morning before the sun rise. Also a named calmly though inappropriately given to the prince of darkness Satan. And so Ozzie claimed to be the prince of darkness. And let me read to you in Revelations twenty two sixteen. This is what Jesus says. I Jesus have sent my angel to you with the testimony for the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David the Bright and morning Star. I just wanted you to know what Ozzie was really about.
Speaker 2: So I don't know anything. Yeah, I don't know anything about Isa Osbourne. Was he Was he into this satanic stuff? Because that's sourcing saying.
Speaker 4: Really is he he proclaims to be the prince of darkness?
Speaker 2: Well, Yton, let me ask.
Speaker 4: You and then let me tell you this to George Bush Junior had him at the White House with Sheryl Crow, Kid Rock, all all those musicians, and then how much you oppose marijuana? You know that? Uh what's his name? Uh? The musician that you say that opposed marijuana? I can't remember his name now. It slipped the Elton John he come out and you know, yeah, yeah, Big Time wrote there's a there's a song about Black Sabbath called Sweetly and it starts out and it's all.
Speaker 2: Yeah. She came out and talked about how it was ruining her and she quit, same as Elton John did. But pay Tracy appreciate the call name. We'll go to our Ozzy Osbourne, Yes, sir, we'll go to Ozzy Osbourne. Expert Ryan schuling Hi Ozzy Osbourne into the satanic stuff.
Speaker 8: Well, it's a gimmick, right, And I think this is where we got off the rails in the eighties with Tipper Gore and the parental Advisory labels and Frank Zappa testifying in front of Congress.
Speaker 2: It was a stick.
Speaker 6: In my view, it was an act.
Speaker 8: I don't think it's fair to blame Ozzy Osbourne as he was in the eighties for teen suicides. No idea why Kelly's laughing at that. That's morbid and cruel and awful and terrible of her. But there was a really controversy with Black Sabbath and Ozzy.
Speaker 6: Osbourne and ac DC along those lines.
Speaker 8: There was some Holy Roller evangelicals that said ac d C stood for Antichrist devil child, that's not true, or KISS stood for kids in Satan's service, That's not true. And again I think Ozzy was just performative art. He was a lot like the Christopher guest character in spinal tat Nigel Toughno. I think that was based a lot on Ozzy Osbourne, his look, his vibe.
Speaker 2: Somebody had asked him directly, right, what did he say?
Speaker 8: Well, yeah, I just saw a clip of him with David Letterman from like nineteen eighty two, and he was relatively young there as well, and he was pretty much.
Speaker 6: Out of it.
Speaker 8: He looked like he was pretty drug out of his mind, for lack of a better phrase. But again, I think it was just this kind of image of the goth kind of heavy metal image he was portraying. It was like a character and the music embodied that character. And maybe some of the lyrics that Tracey's talking.
Speaker 2: Our last caller says, he's starting interrupt my friend. Our last caller says, he called himself the Prince of Darkness. That was his nickname. True, that was his nickname. Well did you yeah, I want here.
Speaker 3: I wasn't laughing about that.
Speaker 2: But he did eat a bat on stage.
Speaker 8: He pit the head off of bat on He thought it was a toy or like a rubber bat, and it.
Speaker 6: Was actually a real bat.
Speaker 5: It was a real bat.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he's a little Does that tell you there was a little substance abuse going on in Aussie's life.
Speaker 5: But I wasn't laughing about teams suicide.
Speaker 6: Bryan, Well, that was bad timing then by.
Speaker 2: You, okay, whatever, of course, not which which goes to some of these textures we're getting as we played that, the sound from moms talking about how marijuana has ruined the kids. I mean, more than half the teen suicides in Colorado, and we all know that's like the ultimate nightmare, the ultimate horror, right is a child or a teen committing suicide. But more than half, you know, those teens have marijuana in their system, and so it's just I have to believe if every Colorado knew of the big spike and teen suicides after legalization of marijuana, people would reverse Amendment sixty four. I just have to believe that. But hey, one quick note on this. That's why when you know you talk about okay, is Ozzy Osbourne saying He's Prince of darkness. This satan stuff, man, it is. It is real, and I need thirty seconds to tell the story. But I'll never forget It's It's one of the most wild things I've ever experienced in my life. But I'm a younger lawyer and I'm driving out to meet a potential client. And I get within maybe a mile or two of the home in Lakewood that I'm traveling to, and I start to get this really weird feeling that I've never had before. And it was fear mixed with something else and wants that. So I keep driving and it intensifies, and then I pull up to the house and there are all these cars in front of the house. Okay, weird. I go in, I sit down. I'm talking to this person who says that they were badly injured in such and such a potential client and then I'm sitting there and I hear this rustling around. I hear this rustling around in the basement, and I see these two big black dogs and I can't remember what type, but big evil looking black dogs, you know, behind a fenced off kitchen area. And then I hear some movement behind me, like out in front of the bushes. And then i'd look at this person more closely, and the person with them, and she has this tattoo under her eye, and then I look more closely and it's a Satanic symbol. And then I'm looking around the room, and then all of a sudden, I see like these five or six satanic grobes on hooks over here. So I got up in the middle of a sentence and I tailed it out of there. And my guess, Ryan is there was some kind of ceremony planned, and I was probably on the menu that the fact that I could feel it, I could feel it a couple of miles away, there's no doubt that that evil is real. Yeah, Okay, So anyway, for what it's worth, I'm just glad I got out of there. What do you think they had planned? Oh?
Speaker 8: Good thing you didn't find out ritualistic sacrifice.
Speaker 2: When I'm glad. You're glad I didn't find out warms my heart? Three or three someone three eight, two, five five the number you're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 6: Now and now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 2: You always know whoever's music we played that day has passed away, but beautiful, but not every day? How did anybody stay awake? I mean, you can never drive with that music, right?
Speaker 6: I think some people do.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 8: Listen, Dan, you're driving around here with these maniac crotch rockets going by at one hundred twenty miles an hour. I need something to call me down, I know, and that might be Chuck MANGIONI rip.
Speaker 2: Well, well, I have to tell you, after all these years, my mindset when I get behind the wheel is changed as of today. It probably should have changed a long time ago because I'm the guy and Air always barking about, hey, don't go when the light turns green, look both ways when the light turns green, because you have so many people going through intersections. And I think that advice is help some people. But what I've learned today from some of our textures has really helped me because with two people high profile losing their life with wildlife collisions and avoidance in the last couple of weeks. I think when I get behind the wheel tonight, I'm going to be head and driving down through the mountains back to Denver. I think I get in with the mindset that my default is going to be to break and brace for impact rather than swerve. Now, we've had some great textures point out and colors point out that wait a second, if you're talking about one of these long legged animals, big long legged animals like a moose, or you may have a cow or a big elk, that could spell death for you, Dan, because if you brace and then just take the impact, because the lakes are so long, you're going to have that full body crashing through your windshield. So no question. If it happens in such a way that I can calculate, you know, then if the animal is like that, then I'm going to swerve if I can't. But you may have traffic on both sides, but default, if it's a bang bang deal, I think my default is going to be and I'm just saying this for me. I'm not giving advice to anybody else because this isn't black and white stuff. I think, look both ways. When the light turns green is black and white stuff. What to do in a bang bang like this with a big animal? Yeah, what's your default?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Because it hasn't even been on my radar before today, But now when I go through my little checkli behind the wheel, I'm adding this.
Speaker 8: Well, when you're driving around rural Michigan in during hunting season in mid November, you got to have your head on a swivel, and especially at night, you got to put your brights on when you can. You got to drive slower than you normally would, and you really have to be looking out for deer and even then, like an earlier texter said, you might not be able to help it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, oh no, that's right, because sometimes I mean right. And that's why I'm thinking about mindset.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: Mindset is so critical to everything in life that you have to anticipate what's the default. And I think for me, obviously, it's so easy to see something going horribly wrong if you swerve, you know, I think my default is going to be to just break and brace. But again, appreciate everybody said, hey, with those big animals that could be deadly, Well, hey, a little preview of tomorrow's show. I want to and I don't want to get too heavy on a Friday. We always say that and then we do just because of human events. But I really do want to spend some time talking about is it time to make first time drunk driving and drug driving a felony? Is it time to have some mandatory jail for those first defenses? And I look forward to hearing what people have to say about that. I just think that our traffic laws in general, you know, when it comes to the really dangerous stuff, are just way too lax, just way too lax. And you know, we have so many great Texters on it today, Ryan, who have talked about what you and I have talked about before, which is the lack of enforcement out there. And obviously we can't blame law enforcement for that. It's budgets being cut by the left. It's law enforcement not getting the support it needs from the left. But we all know it because we're all on the roads. There is just much much less enforcement. And with that, these truly reckless drivers just feel completely, you know, unbridled, and it becomes thunderbelm out there there. You go, so much enforcement would you want to.
Speaker 8: See, you know, if somebody's going fifteen to twenty miles over the speed limit, then that needs to be reeled in a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's not happening.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The enforcement i'd like to see, and again, don't blame law enforcement. We're talking about the politicians here. The enforcement I'd like to see would be that enforcement aimed at the reckless drivers. And you know, I think that's the key. I'm not saying that that speed limits should be disobeyed or anything like that. I'm just saying that that if we could at least get the politicians to fund enough enforcement that people are pretty sure if they drive recklessly on the roadway that they're going to be hammered. Yeah. I think that would make an enormous difference. And then we need the laws to change, right, because one of the many things undermining law enforcement is the penalties for an awful lot of serious driving are so light that law enforcem does all this work, and then what actually happens to the person. I guarantee you, across party lines, our audience would want to throw up, and then they'd want to kill somebody if they knew how many people were out there killing people, killing people on the roadway through careless driving and never serving a day. How many people were out there inflicting catastrophic injury on people so they may not pass away, but they're left with these debilitating lifetime brain injuries, spine injuries, etc. Through really careless driving and then they get a slap on the wrist. People have no idea how bad it is out there, and we need major changes that the legislature on that. Yeah, yeah, I wonder what do you think the voters of the state would do on a ballot issue on that.
Speaker 6: That might be a good topic for tomorrow, Dan.
Speaker 2: You know, I think there are so many, so many important changes for Colorado that could be accomplished through ballot measure. We're never going to get through a lefty legislature, but could be accomplished uo Bella measure. It's easy to say, right, they're so expensive, etc. But the state, the people of the state are nowhere near as far left as the lefties who own and operate this place. Thank you, Ryan, Thank you Kelly. Please join us tomorrow on the Dan Kapli Show.