Speaker 1: Taking a second here to get started here, let's see there we go. We're live, stand by everybody. We are here with today with author Donald Jeffries, and we will all right great now We're also on brydy on, so we we are broadcasting today on YouTube Rumble and Brydyan and I would like to thank you Donald for coming on the show. Mister Jeffries. It was great the last time we talked. And I've since picked up American Memory Hole and I'm about halfway through that now and I've been a big fan. I actually I think I dedicated four episodes recently to what you cover in crimes and cover ups in American politics, just to kind of prime the audience and give them an idea of, you know, where we're coming from. And prior to that, like one of the things that stuck out to me in Hidden History was just the mc cain and carry way of handling pow as. I found that to be atrocious, but a but a big indicator of you know, what's really going on in our in our political system. So with that, I also you know, had Michael les King on a long time ago, and he wrote a book called Andrew the Great about Andrew Jackson, and I think he has a varied opinion different a little bit from yours. I think there's more of a negative approach on you know, his handling of the natives versus what you know, the numbers he's come up with and what they were actually paid, I guess to uh to relocate versus you know, what they do in Palestine for instance, as a as a comparison. Uh So, let's let's get started. First of all, you're you have a podcast and it's on Fridays five to seven pm Eastern, and that's on YouTube. Is that also on Rumble?
Speaker 2: Usually sometimes it pends where the producer and get it up. If we were on rock Fin we get kicked off Rocken for some reason. Oh wow, so we're We're on YouTube and my Twitter as well, my ex so. But most people catch the live stream on YouTube and we do put it in Rumble side, but it gets it gets replayed a lot that Jeff Rentz reruns it several times on his network and Jeff's on It's on It's on band dot video too, Alex Chanle's big platform, so awesome. Yeah, more people I think catch the reruns there, but it's and it's called eye Protest, which is exact same thing I named. I named my substack eye Protests, and those those are the two places to find me.
Speaker 1: Primarily perfect and yeah, the substack for everyone who's listening. The substack link is in the description no matter where you're looking and watching the video today, as well as his Twitter or ax if we're going to call it that, and his Donald Jeffries dot media is also linked in the description, and there you can find you know, links to his book, a lot of there's more articles and Donald, did you ever work with the Spotlight? Because I know this you referenced them a lot like what was your what was your relationship in like a couseplayer? Did you have one?
Speaker 2: No? No, Well I had just started reaching out to him. Why. We communicated a few times and he got you know, he died very quickly, apparently at heart disease. I mean, it's a conventional explanation. I don't know, but young, he was pretty young. But it's a shame. Yeah, I certainly would have had him on the podcast. I hadn't started that yet, But I had no relationship with the Spotlight other than being a subscriber. But I have been writing for the American Free Press for several years now, and that's what the Spotlight became because the ad L on the Southern Poverty Law Center drove the Spotlight into bankruptcy, right, and so when they when they realigned themselves after not very long, they became the American Free Press. So I've been writing for them for probably I guess it's been five or six years. I always track of the time. I don't know, but one of their issues usually carries a couple of stories by me.
Speaker 1: Did yeah, okay, so did you ever come across Dave gaherry In in that time?
Speaker 2: I think he's the guy I talked to once, I used to be with him. I think, I think, I think that's the fellow that I had a conversation with.
Speaker 1: I believe, all right, yeah, because we have On Sundays, I speak with Stefan verstap And and he has a regular spot on Jeff Frentz and a lot of the people that listened to Stefan also, are you know followers of your work heavily? Which I thought was pretty cool because you'll probably have a bunch of those people, uh you know, checking in to see this today too, And uh so, let me just ask you where where what do you make of this push, like this complete flip you have. You have RFK Junior and this whole MABA thing which is making make America biometric. I mean, this is not exactly what people voted for in any any aspect of respect, no matter if you're talking about uh, you know, Donald Donald Trump, or if you're talking about RFKA Junior or any of the other people he assigned to their positions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think it's it's uh in Arcad Junior. People know I held it. I still hold because he still says some good And it's the problem with anything to do with Trump is trying to figure out what actually has has been done or what the reality of anything is almost impossible. I got Ridicolo's Big Beautiful Billy just passed. You've got people saying about Social Security alone. It does, it does eliminate, it doesn't. Trump is I have no idea. I mean, I guess you just have to wait and see. Uh. That's the problem with Trump. And I call him I'm called the Trumpet sign project. People that have I mean, that's what I've been calling it since the beginning. I think he was an actor inserted into politics to uh, tap into the populism out there, and there's a lot of populism. Bernie Sanders movement showed that at the exact same time, and populism is the winning formula. If these political parties were real and they wanted to actually win votes and the votes were actually counted, populism can't be beat. It's impossible because the people, the vast majority of the people, don't have power. And if you tap into them and try to tell them they don't have power, and try to say, well, you know, we need to emphasize that and take all this power away from this concentrated power that's everywhere in terms of government and business and in terms of all these corrupt figures which continue to be to stay in power no matter what, we can't seem to get rid of them. People will respond to and that's what Trump with Trumple's sisters. His main thing they got my attention was the immigration issue, which had not been talked about since Pat Buchanan. It was another hero of mine. I was the last person that talked about immigration reallyant in that way. And I said, you know, I know about Trump, I don't know, but if he just does what he says. If he just supports millions, however, man, even if he reports one third or whatever, that's a great accomplishment. And if he you know, he stops the word, if he stops a birthright citizenship, all these giving benefits. So, you know, I realized none of these guys are great, and I figured, well, okay, the opponent is Hillary Clinton, so what's the choice here. So but but at the time I realized, okay, this but this guy very unlikely person to to be a you know, the hero. But Roger Stone at that time was pretty unknown, and he was the first person to respond that had any kind of name to Hidden History. He contacted me and he loved the book, and he was telling me how he'd been friends with Donald Trump for thirty years and Trump had just announced his candidacy and he we had a phone conversation and he was telling me, you know, you're gonna love this guy. He knows about all the conspiracies. You know, he's just like you, you know, And I said, wow, you're not thinking, you know, it's possible that they you know, it would be possible for a billionaire. I guess I'm never having been a billionaire, I guess it's possible. Well, if you're a billionaire and you're attending and you're making all the money you want and your family set up, maybe it's possible for you to have some kind of a social conscience and say, you know, I don't want my great grandchildren growing up and you know what this is becoming, and try to do something about it. So I said, but I still didn't think he was. But I said, okay, maybe who knows. And Roger Stone, you know, sounded convincing on the phone, but you know, I didn't dig very long once Trump got in all I mean, basically the first day, you know, when he said Hillary's no, we're not going to go there, We're not going to lock her up, she's good people and all that nonsense, you started to realizing I've written a lot about Trump, and the second term looked a little different because the first term is I said, I don't think I would like to have taken a poll on how many people in his cabinet voted for him, and I don't think you can say about any other president. Literally he was surrounded by never Trumper's and there's forty jess stuff. This time was different RFK Junior was somebody I thought was a great pick, and he's done a right You know, you've done so many things if you just look at the things he's written about the children's health alone, and he's the first person in my lifetime to talk about chronic health and to really criticize the medical industrial complex. So again I hear from the media and the all media hates them. I understand that because I get flack all the time. Oh you're a fanboy and all that. I probably am, but it's hard to tell. It seems like he got a lot of these artificial dyes out of the food, I think, But again I don't know. I hear different things. It seems like he eliminated the COVID nineteen vaccine from the childhood vaccination schedule, I think, But other people say no, he didn't. So that's what I mean. It's impossible to find out what is really going on because you have both sides claiming contradictory things. Are any of these So look at immigration. Have there been massive raids? Well, both sides claim there have, but then the official statistics say they're deporting fewer people than Biden. So what both sides have a reason to exaggerate it. So it's really hard to tell, but I think that so I couldn't have asked for better than RFK. And I loved Tulsea Gabbert. I went to one of her campaigns back in the day. I had my picture taken with her. She has my book, Survival of the Riches. I don't think she's read it. But so I thought it was a great pick. I mean, I know she's with the CFR, but you have a very limited pool to deal, you know, to pick from here. Nobody great is gonna you know, not gonna pick me or something or somebody you know in our world. And so I was pleased that with those two choices along, I think they were the two best cabinet picks of my lifetime, because you know, I think Cash Bettel I had heard varying things about, but I thought, okay, it's got to be better than the average director of the FBI. And then look what he's done recently here. I think that, you know the admission yesterday that came out today. It's interesting. We're doing this interview now, but when you come and I'll probably my next substack is writing itself as I speak I think we're going to tackle this subject. But I mean, when you come out it's one it's bad enough. When they said, you know, Epstein killed himself, and Dan bongino is who said many times on the radio jokingly talked about Epstein, you know, not killing himself. But I've seen the tape, which I've seen the file with the file was lost. They claim it was lost, you know, out of Epstein's you know what did what did you see? But now when they're trying to say that he didn't even have a list, there was no Epstein list. I mean, Pam Bondi, you know, all these people, I had a list right on my desk. I mean, I think at this point they're just dropping all pretests. I don't think they care anymore because they they have to realize. I think that most of Magga is gonna is going to go away after this. But I could be wrong. Maybe I'm giving them too much credit. But you know, when you do something like that, because that's just a that's a kick in the teeth. Absolutely you say, well, actually he didn't even have a list, that's like it's like what so I just it's very disillusioning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that that was that was pretty ridiculous. I mean, he was on. I can't remember if Sean whatever that guy's name is, But I mean, Petel has made this rounds too, and he's not not made himself look very good at any time he's been on. He's kind of and I wonder if that's part of the scheme, right to the disillusionment, to kind of break the Yeah, because I think people associate MAGA with some sort of like American pride thing, and I think maybe that's what they're trying to destroy. But but I also think that's a misguided, uh inference as well, because you know, all Trump has been doing since you know, since he's been in any office this term or the other, has been trampling the Bill of Rights. So it's not like he's like a champion for the Constitution or anything like that at all whatsoever. But he's he's kind of I think I think the impression that people have is that he's that's who he is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the thing that people have, and it's the it's an impression created by the opposition. First of all, he has all the right enemies. Everybody who's horrible hates him. I mean, we know all these people are indescribably evil that you know, the the establishment of both parties, all these big corporate leaders. They all hate him, or they act like they hate him. Again, this is all part of the act, maybe the Trumpets sign project. But so he's got the right enemies, and they, especially in the first term, they were persecuting and they're going at to them constantly and peaching him for nonsense and the lawfair things were very real in between them. There was all they set terrible precedents. None of those were crimes. He convicted of felonies for paying off a woman who he had an affair with, which rich men have been doing for time immemorial, and that's suddenly thirty two felonies or whatever. I mean, it's ridiculous. But she's on REQUI if I had been his attorney, I would have called stormied Angel in the stand and shown her statement early on, which she released to Michael Cohen, who used to be his Trump's learned then he turned on him, and where she talked about Trump was always a great guy, a gracious guy, never bothered me at all. He was always a gentleman around me. So I mean, case closed. But people quote this all the time, and I talked about what you're saying. With Trump, I've compared him to Emmanuel Goldstein, Trump to you know, Orwell's fictitious opposition leader in nineteen eighty four, and if you remember and there, the party members were so worked up when they saw Goldstein come on the screen that they went into the two minutes hate. You know, they scream at each other and almost get in fights and throw things at the screen. We with Trumpenstein or Trump, you have a twenty four hour, twenty four to seven hate. It's way beyond that. And we've all known, I've known so many good people that this has destroyed, where they've taken all their knowledge about deep politics and everything's going on, and they've transferred it all onto this guy. And the impression is that even now even George W. Bush is pretty cool, Dick Cheney, Liz Chanty, they're great because they criticized. It's like, you do, you know, whatever you think about Trump, how does that make them good? But that's the problem, and that's been maybe part of the act. But I think you're right, they do want to destroy the spirit. And the MAGA movement is you know, largely two right wing for me. But it's there's It shows that there's at least seventy eighty mallin people. Everybody pretty much voted for Trump is awake to some degree. They know something's wrong. They at least can see the other side and how corrupt it is. They're just this they think, you know, still think too many of that. This is this is a white hat that this guy's coming in. He's he's playing forty chess. The Democrats won't let him do it, and so it would be interesting, but they keep, you know, they excuse the vaccine and all that stuff. But now, but I think it's getting harder and harder when you say it was bad enough with Bongenio and Bengino and cash, but now more and more people I see on the internet. Where are the prosecutions. Why do we get the first arrest you know, which we have of course we have gotten none. But now when you're saying, when you just come out and say, well, actually there wasn't even a list at all. I remember there was a judge that ordered the list released. Remember I wrote a substack about that what list? And we never saw it? And you have Pam Bondi talking about it's on my desk.
Speaker 1: This is beyond plate logs. We're talking about an actual, you know, client list in addition to the flight lugs, right, because I mean, how do you how do you sweep away in those flight logs?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, exactly. And and I said at the time, what do they even mean about the list? What is the Epstein list? What does that mean? Was that he wrote a list somewhere? I mean, that's why I kept saying, I don't even know what it means, you know, yeah, exactly. So there this is maybe their way of saying. But they referred to the Epstein list constantly. So and you remember Pam Bonni made a big thing where she she picked Mike Cernovich and a couple other very maybe Jack Pasobic, I'm not sure, but very kind of suspect figures in the all right, And remember they held up basically empty folders that were all redacted. What was that about? I mean that was so. I mean, so you mean to tell me the Attorney General thought there was a list or this, and and there wasn't. I mean, this is the problem with all politics. And it'll go away because it goes just like World War three went away. You know, we thought we were on the precipice, you know, for weeks now, and these stories change and they go on to the next thing. But I think that was very illuminating when they just suddenly said, well, actually know most of all, because I mean that that's a huge That's like, again, that's what horrible talk to It's about if you want to see a picture of the future, his picture a human boots stamping on a face forever, you know, or something like that, And that's what this was. That was a boot stamping on our face. I was like, don't ask any more questions.
Speaker 1: Right, And it's the whole thing is that everybody knows that it's a lie, but they dare not speak the truth type of thing, kind of like Wilson. And it was it Wilson who made that statement about the whisper. No one dare speak above a whisper.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, yeh yes, yes, yeah.
Speaker 1: And that's he was. He was horrifically involved in all of it too, So for him to like everybody seems like they talk on both sides of their mouth, you know, yeah.
Speaker 2: They do, and it ends up and so it's I don't know what if there are any good guys I tend to still look for good guys. But then you have already kind of thought. I always kept saying, what's going to come after Trump? I don't know, because you know, Trump has rewritten politics, and you know he's not he's seventy eight now, he's remarkable energy and everything, but at some point he's going to not be able to do it anymore. And uh, you know who comes after? Because I don't think the problem with this the Trump movement is it's it's it's a movement of personality, and this should.
Speaker 1: Hold the personality and a cult of society.
Speaker 2: That's fine, yes, exactly, and it's a very flawed personality. And obviously you know, and so this is so they're following this guy and they're cheering the personality. So it becomes he can hold rallies and he'll just brag about himself about stupid stuff or how many people he had at the rallies, and the people that's what they're cheering. That's what they consider winning. Or he talks about, you know, we won every swing state. What that's not a victory for the people. How many people did you debort to deport? Have you built the infrastructure up which you rightfully criticized, hadn't been touched in sixty years. Did you bring any of the troops home? Why are you, you know, being triggered into start another senseless war? And you called them senseless wars? Where's all the what's the swamp? You haven't drained a single person from the swamp?
Speaker 1: And now you can have you have Alan Dershowitz as your as your legal counsel and say talk about swamps training exactly.
Speaker 2: You can't you can't keep surrounding yourself to these kind of people. So you get somebody like Bobby Kennedy I think is good. I don't know, maybe maybe he's a fraud too.
Speaker 1: But well, I mean, he isn't kind of turned over on the like he was. He was part of the the updated version of virus Mania, which is an amazing book that everybody should read because it completely destroys even the very notion that that can be linked to illness or that it even exists. But he even had like his own section in the updated version of that. And now he's talking about how they're good, they're you know, these are great things for you know, and then we're gonna we're gonna have this whole oracle thing set up to where you just scan yourself and you're gonna get your AI generated, you know, personalized shots. Isn't that one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, And I don't I don't know if you know that between between. I mean, if you look at if you've read and listened to the stuff he said in the past, this revolutionary stuff, he said, some really great stuff. So if somebody like that getting into government, if they can stop him and turn him, I mean, I already know on like on Israel's Rabbi Shmoolies, I think still his handler falling around and just making those absurd comments ever on that and saying Palestinians and those pampered people in the world, nonsense like that. Okay, but at least he doesn't have anything really do that. Man. You have Chelsea Gabbard who rightly said that they had concluded that Iran didn't have nuclear weapons just a few months back, and then you know, she flips as soon as Trump says, I don't care what she says. You know, when you have that kind of stuff again, the message is to be it should be to people that this because as I said, when Trump was elected the first time, whatever whatever he is, whatever it is, this is our last hope. This is your last shot, and it's more than ever. I'm saying that now because and then then he gets a second turn. Well it's going to be different this time. I said, okay, well, okay, we'll claim it's your last shot again. But already you're seeing what's happening. It's that it's more of the same stuff and there's more danger this time because his first administration he just didn't do anything.
Speaker 1: Betweet, he didn't do any great rug pull for everybody who believed in him, Like they're just like, this is the guy trying to pull the tablecloth off the table and the flowers are still standing. You know, it's like this is pulling it. It's such a.
Speaker 2: Exactly exactly he is, exactly right. He's like he had a failed magic trick. And people, but I and there are a lot of people on the other side of Trump's arrangement syndrome that but but I think that more the bloom is off the rose here. He lost a lot of people, uh with his getting and look at Marjorie Taylor Green, people like that he was so loyal to him, and uh, Tucker Carlson people like that. A lot of people were lost on the Iran thing, you know, because it was so obvious when he's holding bb net and Yah's chair and he's you know, he's I mean, you couldn't make it more obvious that we had that he you know, at least to whatever degree, he's sincere that he didn't want to do this, just like when he bombs Siri the first time. Rout he didn't want to, but he did it. So he's following orders. Why is he following orders? But this Epstein thing, because that's that's kind of at the center of this whole conspiratorial universe we're in, is the Epstein thing. This is something after he died, everybody said, you even had the New York Times, everybody was kind of joking about Epstein. You know, Epstein didn't kill himself pretty much. I would say ninety nine percent of the public probably believes that he didn't kill himself. But here we had oh yeah, I McAfee, I I you know, I had McAfee on my podcast a couple of times, and yeah, he was he was, uh, he was a great and he loved me. That the second time his wife contacted me and asked, he said he wanted to come back on. I said, wow, really cool. So just a great guest, I mean a very scary guy. I mean he was you could you could feel the testosteron coming over the waves. I mean he was so full of tests. I mean just he was a man's man. And but yeah, there's no way that guy and I. You know, his wife and I were in communication and she has not answered me since he died because I really wanted her to get her on the podcast talk about it. But I guess he's scared.
Speaker 1: I don't blame I could imagine why. I mean, if we start to understand like what the CIA is and who you know, who's behind all that, what they are actually involved in. I mean, you can even go back to to Lansky, or you can go back to the Duchys India Company and the Burrish Eats East India company. Like we're talking about slavery and drug trade and the same you know, you could say tribe that's in the cult of banking and finance and their influence. They've always been in the same line of work basically, and you know Lanska was was spearheading human trafficking and the opium trade. The reason why we were in vietnamme had something to do with that. And that's also another port. Like there was a whole thing with Cuba where Batista was allowing the gambling to occur. I think it was Batista his name, right, And then they were actually they were trying to overthrow Castro because he tried, he tried to route all that crap out. So, I mean, it's kind of interesting. Like I was reading I was actually read that Final Judgment by Michael Collins Piper, the more updated version of it, and then also his book The Goldam which talks about Demona and the Israeli nuclear power program, you know, power nuclear program. I should just say leave that open ended, whether it's nuclear power or not, because you know, sometimes they boast and I think they just they just you know what they call it when you just kind of steamroll people, like they the main statements they had two hundred, now they had five hundred. Now we've never actually stated that we had any. It's just it's this game of you know, it's so silly. It's like follow the queen.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah it is, and but I think that and that's one of the other the thing that. I mean, I don't know if it gives me home or not, but I you know, in my lifetime, certainly, I'm writing a lot more openly on substack about Israel and Jews in general. And the reason is because people want to hear it when I when I write about that subject, I get so many more comments and views and readers and people share it all over the internet. And I don't want to write about just that. But if you look at especially black podcasters like Candice Owens and who was you know, turned into kind of the black female version of David Duke. I mean, she's just all over this issue non stop. And the Jason Wentlock, who's a sports guy but he talks about it all the time too, So it's a lot in Kanye West obviously started that. But you're getting When Tucker Carlson had that debate with Ted Cruz, that was kind of a watershed moment because I think it opened a lot of people's eyes that see that, Okay, this is this is the Zionism argument. There is no argument. He looked like and Ted Cruz is a smart guy, he looked like a blithery idiot because he couldn't there's no defense for it, and Tucker was just asking the kind of questions that if any professional journalist did these stupid you know, know, when wars and senseless wars for Israel would stop. But I think that it's now open all over the internet. More and more people are talking about it, and this is a question. And so I think this is kind of outside the left and right thing because it's mostly the left that's to satisfied with Israel at this point. Jimmy Doris does great work on it's the one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got something to say on the whole idea because when we go back to the banking intrigue that's been plaguing our country since the seventeen eighties and prior to that. But I mean the same group of people, basically the financers of countries and the idea like with William of Orange, you know when he got his his loan from the Swasos that basically established the Bank of England, because it would be the people's responsibility for what the government is borrowing and they're really paying back the interest, so they're in perpetual debt, which now that means that country is in slavery. So that kind of spilled over here with our twenty year charters and then you know, eventually the Federal Reserve, so us having a lot of wealth, well that was you know, all true wealth was kind of destroyed after the Reserve came and we were left with confetti and we had a strong military. So it's almost as if the centralized location or HQ of that banking entity kind of shifted over to us. And between the Bank of England and feder Reserve, you can you can make the argument that it's baby is Israel, like that's that's that's it's that's prod to the progeny, right, and so if they are truly in control of us, then you could make the argument that we were Israel before Israel was ever Israel. And who is actually behind these acts of aggression? Are we the cat? In Israel? Is the cat's pause So it's not always America initiating these because we're still doing everything at the behest of the banking cartel. So if they want to establish the central bank in a country, something's gonna happen either here or Israel's gonna cause it cause an issue somewhere else, and then we're gonna have to roll in and you know, you lost. He lost Libya, which was a beautiful nationalist country. And you know, the Green Book has a lot of good points in it. And what what what Gaddafi did for his people is phenomenal. If we ever nationalized any of our minerals and raw and you know, our resources here and actually as like dividends supported our people, that would show that you know this, this leader cares about its people and wants a strong country. Any any country that is working to put you in perpetual debt, make you have to work two of the three jobs, wants the states to raise your children, and wants to take away your ability to defend yourself with the Second Amendment. That's not an you're the target. You're the true target of that country. It's not it's it's working to eat itself from within.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's no question about that. And I think you know, in my writing now, I mean I I you know, I try to go deep into this and I want people to not be scared to ask these questions. And we asked, first of all, understand what what is in Israeli? What is it? I think it's pretty clear they're not the people of the biblical israelis in the Bible. I think that's pretty clear. And however you look at it, you know Israel was allowed to be created in you know, the land where people already existed. But the point where they've tried to talk about Winston Smith in the Ministry of Truth, I mean, they're they're they're growing and they don't care if there are maps that say Palisine on I get arguable there were no such thing as Palestine. He's like, what do you mean that you're trying to deny that they were on persons? They didn't even exist.
Speaker 1: That's like energetic, right, And they're they're they're writing over a cassette tape that you'll still hear the murmur of it in the background sometimes, you know how like when you keep recording over the same the same tape, you can sometimes still hear a little bit of the imprint from the last But that's kind of like what they're doing. It's they're just kind of recording a new history over the topic because every generation that more and more of the reality will slip away to where you don't even recognize it anymore. And that's kind of like what Uri Mesnino was talking about with the you know, the demoralization and then everything else, you know, the whole subversion thing in how you need in the full whole generation to start to to correct those types of U subversive acts, because that whole other generation is pretty much lost because they've already been imprinted with a certain belief system.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I think that. I think what has happened here is that the the the anti white agenda, which is very real, the great replacement, which is going on for decades and increasingly in this century, it's coming back to bite these people in the ass a little bit because the first real strong ballback they've been getting against Israel were from these college students. There were you know, you know, protesting on behalf of the Palestinians. They were largely non white, but a lot of whites too, a lot of self hating whites because they look at israel Is Jews themselves, and ironically people that hate Jews both look at Jews as not being white. You know, I don't know what they think they are. They look white to me.
Speaker 1: Right, And I said that myself too. It's like, well, I mean, you'd be pretty easy to be mistaken for if you don't think that you, because if we're just going with calder and reality here, what are we looking at?
Speaker 2: You know, exactly exactly. But but what happens is these people that hate whites and the anti white agenda, they see Israel. They don't see them as the Chosen people or anything special. They look at them as a as a white colonialist force, and they look at the Palestinians as the poor non white victim. So their impulses, they're always going to side with the non whites. So ironically, I find myself an agreement with like the Squad, Illin Olmore and people like that, or aren't right on anything else. And Thomas Massey, my famous member of Congress, he recognizes that and he talks to the Squad and people AOC people like that regularly on this issue because they see I and I and I would too. I don't really care why they're doing it, but because of this, because they have and that's why you see so many blacks from Kanye West to you know, obviously to Cantise Owens and these they've been empowered by this to come out and start talking about and they're calling Jews that Jason Wentleck regularly calls him the Tribe on the air and he works for Glenn Beck. Somehow he still has a show. I don't know how, but because Glenn Beck is very pro Israel. But when you see these things.
Speaker 1: You just kind of touched on something that I wanted to kind of bring up because a lot of the the examples that you've been giving to me, like for set, I have to pause on it because it makes me think, Yeah, but I think this is the controlled distraction because if somebody else is presenting for you on display at counter argument, I think it reduces your desire or need for something to be done about something because it looks like it's being handled. It's like that social loafing aspect of psychology, but it's all contained and it's really just for the for the presentation. It's look what they call Jesuit theater, right, They're just the antagonist and protagonists. The people that are already very popular influencers are the only people that are getting a voice or a platform to even you know, put their two cents in the argument so they can control how it's said, and they can leave out important details that you're like in your seat, jumping out of your seat saying you know, you're missing something here, even though you're representing the counter argument, You're missing a whole lot of details here. And I think that's on purpose, you know, so that it's whitewashed over.
Speaker 2: Well, I think you're in it. Just the very fact that the subject is being discussed as openly as it is. Again, it surprises me because I've been awake since I was a teenager in the mid nineteen seventy, so I've been aware of the stuff for a long time, and it was forbidden to discuss any of this. It's being discussed everywhere now and I don't think that happens accidentally.
Speaker 1: So there's this a serial duct that it's forbidden. Makes you wonder what country do we actually live in here?
Speaker 2: Who exactly exactly well, exactly who if you want to know it's in charge and find out who is, you can't criticize it. But I mean, if if this is now openly happening openly, and then they must want it to be So do they want it? If they want do they want this anti Jewish rhetoric out there now? I don't know, because it looks like they want it, and are they going to try to meet it? Will then Trump eventually clamped down. Will the Anti Semitism Awareness Act come in or something that I talked about that it rose about that last year, the most dangerous piece of legislation in our history of our country passed overwhelming by that House. I think it was passed or it wasn't. You know, the Senate's going to pass and obviously Trump would sign it. What happened to it? Literally, there are no stories on it once that I pay attention to this stuff all the time because it's almost like I don't know what's real at all, But that that got a lot of attention. But it stopped. What happened to the Anti Semitism Awareness Ack, which is this odiest thing that might have there's no update on it whatsoever.
Speaker 1: Well, here's that thing too, right, So a bunch of people who had their channels deleted off of YouTube for four or five years during the COVID era or even as far back as when Trump first came into office, there were people being deleted for saying pro Trump stuff. One of my friends was one of those people. He lost one hundred thousand followers, so like overnight, lost all of his monetization, had to move out of his home all kinds of stuff, right, So looking at why they're giving it back and then contemplating you know, Artiflicial Intelligence Palunteer and all this software that splits it makes sense of the metadata for these types of systems, because Talenteer is basically the bridge that helps AI understand and makes sense and organize the data. Right. Well, you brought up the anti Semitism bill, and I have to say, Christy Nome is a trader. I thought she was awesome in South Dakota over the COVID stuff, but definitely not now. And Rubio is horrible anyway. But what I'm getting at here is I think maybe this is the test run because when you have this deportation thing going on, which I think might be you know, in in you know, linked to this in a way, you have this very powerful technocratic device that they're about to you know, or have already is you know, implemented. Maybe they want more people talking. They it's like it's like you know, stirring up the dredging up the water, you know, and like little Hudson River, dredging up the Hudson to get rid of the PCBs. But what they're trying, they're trying to stir it up to that stuff, get people to start commenting and expressing their views so that they can threat assess. And I think it might be a round up. It could be like a perium in a sense because of you know, historically, I don't even know if that actually really happened, but it was a big deal for them because you know, a has Arris, you know who I guess couldn't couldn't live without Esther's booty allowed allowed eleven in this and people to be hung and then about seventy five thousand just plain little gentiles murdered by Morriecai and all those people, and that was a bit wonderful celebration for the for them. It makes me wonder if that's happening all over again now, and it's just going to be a more like even if it never happened in the first place, because I don't know if that story is reality. We could it could also be like you know, ritualistically happening now.
Speaker 2: There could be a pogrom against actually heard about programs all the time under the TZAR and they maybe maybe we're gonna have a program against gentiles. But yeah, you're right, it is now that's that's the way we look at it because we had to think there. But I mean, I mean again, I watched a lot of Frank Capra says, it's a part of me that always pains some hope, and I like to think it maybe that because most people are followers. The vast majority of people are followers. I mean, there's no quick there's very few leaders in society. They follow along with whatever.
Speaker 1: But I think that's the thing. I think that the Jewish population whatever, who always calls you know, puts us down. If we understand that they run the media, the education, and all the influential you know, if you want to get anywhere in life, you have to at least adopt some sort of doctrine and follow that. Well, aren't they the ones dumbing us down in the first place? So then they then they point the finger and call us the lesser that like it's isn't it through the system that you created that made people stupid? Well?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, but but I like that. I think there's a part of me that wants to think that this is just uh, this could possibly be organic at least in some way, and that that, and and that because of the anti white agenda. Blacks would naturally be the first ones to start noticing the biggest elephant in the room and just start talking about.
Speaker 1: It and then cater to them and kind of empower them to have anality because of that.
Speaker 2: Exactly like that, right, And that's where the catch twenty two comes in is that they're not used to just slapping them down and now they're talking about this, and a lot of them are talking about it, and uh, believe me. I mean you just look at the podcasts. It's everywhere, and you have comedians like Leonora jony On if you've seen or Leonora, she's fantastic, but talk about Yeah, she's hilarious, and she's openly she's from Albania or something Brooklyn, but she came from But I mean these and there's another girl called Lily or something, lovely blonde that's on there openly talking about Jews constantly in Jewish power and they have, you know, big following on the internet. So I don't know. Of course, we could say maybe they're all they're all being installed there and they're being allowed to say it for some greater purpose.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it could be like even if it's not in a deliberate thing like like even people like Stu Peter's and like you think these people would be stopp'd be slapped down. But what it does for them is it's like a magnet and it draws people out that normally wouldn't feel comfortable sharing their views. And I think that's what part of the the benefit is for them is that if you let these people who are out there talk and even fund them, because that's a that's a traditional thing for the ADEL. They always fund their opposition. They need opposition because they need conflict in order to fundraise. See Jews. Look, there's a bunch of people out there that hate you, like they've they've they've they've constructed things like you know, you talk about the Swasta because being drawn. You talk about, you know, these movements to try to blow up the NAACP that happened in the past, and that was where all those are all ops through the ADL be a birth, you know. But it's so they consistently do this and even if they're not doing it specifically to allow because they can shut people down like who don't like you to look at rumble, like who actually owns rumble? No, not to mention the fact that it's in Canada, but it's also run by you know, you know who's So if they wanted to stop the rhetoric, if they wanted to shut that down, it wouldn't be hard. So for going it makes you wonder if if this is just like a honey trap in a sense, you know, or a glue trap for a mouse, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I think it is. But I mean if you look at it in this translation to what we're saying with the Israel they were at conflict again, you had lots Again, I don't know how many of them legitimate, but in the public you have because most people are followers. More people are emboldened when they come out because they they they know maybe they were quiet before, and they see that this is ridiculous. What are we bombing your eye? When in Israel was the preemptive strikers to go In other words, they started it. They can't say we're defending ourselves. So everybody sees that. Now it's like, wait, wait a minute, why are we doing that? And then and you're you know, this is not in retaliation for something, so uh, I think more people are seeing that. But our problem trying to get is that there's a dichotomy between because most of the people that I mentioned that are awake in one way or another are people that support it or still support Trump's.
Speaker 1: Funny about that too, Donald. It's like they're they're, they're, let's just say they're more aware. But I don't think their comprehension is deep enough. No, I don't think they're they're they're they're they're they're studied on the history to see the patterns this issue.
Speaker 2: You know, on this issue, they are awful and they allow it because again there's so many of them. And again we can go into Christianity and I've become more aware of it. I was raised Catholic, and you know, I never heard of the Rapture, Millennial anything because we taught that. And but you know, and then I realized, now there's something called the Schofield Bible that came into being, and you know, this is this is where this because they've done such a job, a great job in smearing Christianity and smearing Christ for a long time, they've pretty much killed off I can tell you from my huge Catholic family, almost nobody goes to mass you know, they they're falling Catholics. And I think it's that way with most Protestant religions except for Evangelicals, and again Evangelicals and.
Speaker 1: One of the most aren't they Yes.
Speaker 2: And that's so. So that's the problem is that all those people, I mean, I might agree with everything else they're saying, but then they come up with this and they wait, wait a minute, And so we're dealing with the group of people that have been brainwashed into believing that they want some kind of armageddon in the Middle East. We want world War three because this is gonna, you know, fulfill biblical prophecy.
Speaker 1: And it has to Happenology that is so crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I said, you know, you do you I don't understand. So you think God wouldn't want us to try to stop this. I mean, we have free will, so I don't understand that they we approve of what's being done to the Palestinians and children and stuff over there. So that's the problem is that we're a lot like.
Speaker 1: How do we reconcile with God knowing that those are all His creation? And you love this to happen because you're trying, you were trying to get a play date with God, like, is that really what you're saying to say exactly?
Speaker 2: And that's that's exactly what it is. So it's we have a real heart. And this you know, if you look at Trump's administration, the people that aren't Jews and it are almost Christie Holmes a perfect example. They're almost all I don't think Tulsa Gabbert is, but she's playing. Certainly Kennedy was a Catholic, I don't know what. Again, they're playing the game though they're sounding like it now and so it's impossible. And that's why Matt Gates was not allowed to be the Attorney General. Matt Gates was second only to Thomas Massey in Congress. He did not accept the APEC money and he's been outspoken about it, and he would have been great as FBI director. But unfortunately and when I when I heard that, I said, oh, they're not this guy, and they didn't. But so that's the problem we have is that, well, we're kind of looking at different things here because the left and so at this point on this particular issue, we have way more in common even with the craziest people on the left today because they can see they may they might understand the underlying issues and the historical issues, but they understand that what Israel is doing is wrong, and us even to the point of US financing them, at us being involved, because that's all I try to tell you. I just I'm not even getting getting. Of course, you know, I think Israel is wrong, but you know that's us. We're doing it because we financed them. Israel by itself would have been destroyed by the Arabs a long time ago.
Speaker 1: I mean, you were talking about three terrorist organizations for the most part of the Stern Gang, you know, or yeah, so, I mean there were organized crime syndicate, terrorists, the amount the level of an amount of terrorists, you know, attacks and then and then the removal not so friendly removal about some one hundred and fifty thousand pounds Palestinians, like all these things. This this was not a noble uh you know, initiative by any means. There's no way of looking at it, back at this and saying, well, yeah, this was a this was a legitimate establishment. I mean if but as unfortunately nobody knows about that. And if you just look at you know, well should we trust what they say? Anyway? When we have a lot of evidence that because of Jaks let's say, strong resistance against nuclear development in Israel and his you know Ben Gurion and him and then all that. I think Ben Gurion even resigned because they were putting someone in a little bit more hard on Earth and the whole thing with Demona. But you know what happened to him. I mean, if we can accept the fact that our government and you know, those who are operators in Israel made that happen, well, then what does that say number one about our country and who actually runs it. But if they can do that to a beloved president, if they can do what they did in New York City in two thousand and one, and apparently I would even throw in because everybody loved this guy, and I just think that this is it would be ironic if this is a tipping point for people. But Michael Jackson was loved by everybody on the whole freaking planet for the most part, I mean, from all different kinds. And if if Smoothy his statements recently indicated anything to me, is that they they or the other wayves as I call them as Sony who wanted his catalog, made sure that he had a next United departure and used his his uh you know, his uh, his doctor quote unquote doctor to help that along.
Speaker 2: No, there's no question, there's there's you know, and again it's kind of he's kind of an unlikely in my way of thinking, unlikely victim to be eliminated, but apparently behind the scenes he was. You know, a lot of these artists are they're a lot of these black artists are. They're dissatisfied with the treatment they get from record companies, which are all run by Jews. Are they're agents and managers a lot of times.
Speaker 1: Are well, he was getting hit to the Palestinian thing too, and he started writing songs about that that the record company would refuse to produce in the publish.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's and that's again. So I think there's again there's a class here between uh the and I think they just and we kind of see the same thing in some ways with the Hispanic the you know, the huge numbers of Hispanics that have entered this country in the last forty years, where it's they didn't take into account the the Catholicism of most of them, the vast majority of them are much stricter Catholics than Americans are now at this point, and so they have that morality. So they're never no matter what you say to them, how many commercials you have, they're not going to buy the transgender kind of nonsense. So and so I think that, you know, people tell me all the time, I'm not one of these people that think, I know there's you know, there's there's a force that rules the world. It's you know, I you know, Illuminati. What't you gonna call them? There's there are people that are at the top of everything, controlling things. Certainly the Jews certainly seem to have tremendous power, But.
Speaker 1: I look at blend of like, you know, them may be overrepresentative, but I think it's more like a cult, a very ancient cult, you know, sorcery and from Kia being the two components that seem to carry on for the last five thousand years. And you know what you may or may not you know, subscribe to as far as their ritual practices of arming children, But that's something that's been documented for thousands of years. And I don't think it's specifically it's a Semitic thing or whatever, because even even that term doesn't make sense when applied to them.
Speaker 2: No, it's it's it's it's inaccurate because all the people they are Semitic. But yeah, but I think that people tend to credit them as whether they're reptilians or some kind of the film, or whether they think there's some kind of superior I don't buy that because I mean, again, they you know, they're not They're not very smart.
Speaker 1: A lot of.
Speaker 2: Times it's it's it's just that the people are so dumbed down and they're so unwilling to the average person is unwilling to look at it. Look at the way the Federal Reserve operates. And I published a bit in history. I had a statement from the Federal Reserve of Boston. Somebody asked them, you know this is true. Do you really lend money you don't have? And they admitted, yeah, that's true. So I mean that something is in your face, as that you have people sitting in prison for counterfeiting everywhere, and every single loan under our fractional lending system is counterfeit because it isn't. It doesn't exist in money. If you wanted to lend me money, you'd have to have money to lend me. But if you're a Federal Reserve bank, you don't you say sure, I'll lend you one hundred thousand dollars. Don't I don't have it? So I mean, just and how is that not counterfeiting?
Speaker 1: And then the usery aspect of it is that now we're going to charge you interest on something that you never had in the first place.
Speaker 2: That's very interest Yeah, exactly, so you couldn't call these loans. So even something as obvious as that. But I've tried to explain to people and it's not that they would recognize that that's wrong, but they don't think you're telling them the truth. They would have heard about it something I guess the Federal Reserve would have bragged about it, you know they If they haven't heard about it on you know, one of the networks, television networks, then you're just some crazy conspiracy kook saying.
Speaker 1: That box has to it has to be spoken through that box. Otherwise it doesn't. It's not real.
Speaker 2: So even even something as obvious as that, where anybody can see, okay, this is it's still because of the fact that you know that people are followers and they're not able to think for themselves. They're able to get away with it. But I don't think they're brilliant for doing that. I think I think they I think they like to play games with this. I talk about, you know, calling cards. I talk about the conspirators. They are like Jack the rippers, sometimes taunting the police, you know, with the from Hell letter to Scotland yard, like bragging about it. That's what they do, if you. It took me how many years researching the Kennedy assassination before I finally realized, you know, I've been talking about the magic bullet all this time and talked about that was an almost pristine condition and couldn't I thought, wait a minute, what they obviously planted this bullet? Why why would sophisticate the conspirators, these were sophisticated conspirators. Why wouldn't they have planted a bullet. Why wouldn't they have shot it into a tree or something first? Why Why wouldn't they made it look like it hit something? Instead? They planted because they wanted to. They wanted to. They were bragging. Same thing with nine to eleven. When you had the muhammadad as whatever, his passport floating down on top of all, you do that, it's a calling card. It's to say, yeah, okay, we did it, what are you gonna do about it? And and you know, you talk to the average person and they just look at you. I mean they were like, there's stories from nine to eleven. Again they were there. There, there was the heart slugging stories again that if the populace had any intelligence, they would realized. On the one hand, you're they're telling you all the flights that day were really mysteriously strangely under you know, under terms of pastors, way fewer Pasterners than normal, right, under booked. So but then they run this heartwarming story about these two women that had traveled together and they always flew together since they were in high school, but this time they were unable to get seats together on the same plane. Now, they just told you that all the planes were short of people. And again, if you have a critical thinking capacity, you gonna rise well when that's bullshit. But that's the kind of stuff they do. They play these head games with people. It drives me crazy listening to it. And again, if you tell the average normy, they you're crazy. You know, it's they can't think. And that's the problem is most people just can't think.
Speaker 1: I Uh, that reminds me of this uh channel called Honest Trailers, and they did one about the Titanic and they go from from from an event that had thousands of store real stories comes to one fake one. And that's like, from from this whole pool of things you could have talked about, this is the one fake one that we're gonna we're gonna dramatize for it. And it's it sounds just like that with the two women. It's hilarious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. Certainly, even something like the Titanic that had a Federal Reserve connection there, Baby John, I didn't know I was. That was one of my few on conspiratorial areas of interest in that movie came out. I read some books about it. My neighbor at the time was really into it. We went and met it's a guy's named Barrett, the guy that raised the Titanic, Robert Barrett or whatever his name was, And we went and he had a book siding went and met him, and uh so I was really interested. But I I never even knew that John Jacob Astro was on board, little that he died, so, uh, you know these things are in that when that was the conspiracy was the sister Ship actually, and then you know.
Speaker 1: They yeah, yeah, a fraud.
Speaker 2: But so there's there's things. And that's why I say, you know, when I'm writing about hidden history, I I'm hoping at some point to find some part of history to write about where I can say, okay, they told the truth about it. That had happened yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean when I was just reading memory, memory hole, like the little things that happened, well not really little, but I mean the Mexican War, the Trosty's that happened there, and it's hey, well there's another example of how the government is just absolutely just the same things that we are witnessing right now that Israel as doing over in Gaza have happened here long before then. And the type of atrocities, the way they handled the South, that's that's horrific. You know, the you know, the scorged earth, the total war. You were talking about burning people's houses down south, in their fields, oiling their fields, taking them and stripping them bare and sending them out into the snow, raping everything doesn't matter if it's a boy or girl or you know, adults, and it's just this is what how Americans treated other Americans? What was behind that? Because you know how many times I've heard people say, even if the government tried to do anything to us, the people wouldn't do it. They would they wouldn't follow their orders because you know, they know people and they're not going to do that to people. They I'll go, it's there's a precedence for fests for this, and the people that inform and train them are all your enemies, The CIA, the FBI that go through their training will be wreck Yeah. Exactly, Like how have the police been treating you lately?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Tell me that, you know what I mean? It's like, when are they going to start to uh get this character and nobility that you keep talking of?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And I think that's why history history is so important that if you if you look at because again, what does it say about our society that that Abraham Lincoln this is the figure that's your secular saint? And I I wrote about that in the book What Is It? And I talked about how, you know, what what a flawed person he was, you know, being again I don't, I don't that doesn't necessarily disqualify him as a leader. That he was an atheist. But he apparently was to the extent that he wrote a rebuttal to the New Testament when he was young, and is his backers when he was going to the politics went and burned it because they didn't want a trace of that. The fact that he was probably gay. And again that doesn't necessarily disqualify him, but that's why you have the log cabin Republicans and everything, and but it's it's it's a character flaw. And you know the idea that from what I've been able to determine his his nickname, honest Dade was the nickname of ridicule, right, yes, exactly the same kind of thing. So so he's he wasn't and and he was. He was a corporate stooge. He was a tool of the railroads. As a lawyer and as an American memory Hall have a shocking case. We discovered that uh where he represented a slaveholder in a runaway slave case. This is the great emancipator. He he represented the guy who was trying to get a slave back. He didn't represent the runaway slave. And if you told that to the average American, they again they wouldn't believe you. What ho a staved the Great Emancipator. Yeah, Hones saved the Great Amanserbator, who also wanted to send them all back to Liberia, as most whites did then. And so he wasn't anything out of the unusual for for somebody, but this this guy.
Speaker 1: And so what that does is it helps it helps to let people maybe hopefully you know, indicate to them that this wasn't about this wasn't a slave war. You know, an issue of slavery was about secession and getting away from the federalists and those who wanted to centralized control. Absolutely, and I think that's the real thing here. And I think, you know, we could talk about federalism and the federalists like that was that was Hamiltonian, that was that was the banker's position, strong centralized everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that was and that was the main that was the main bone of contention in the early years of the Republic. The main issue was between the federalists. They liked Hamilton, who influenced George Washington too many others to go for a strong central government, who invented debt. You know, at the end of the revolution, it was Hamilton that talked him into you know, assuming all the debt from all the individual states. So we got our national debt under him, and you had people like Jefferson, who was who led the other side. He said, no, this is we want to we want to limited central government. These were people that liked the articles Confederation and and didn't we're suspicious of the Constitution and until they put the Bill of Rights in and then okay, it's palatable. Now you have the separation of powers. But the separation of powers was broken at the beginning.
Speaker 1: I think Samuel Adams actually, like you know, he protested the Bill of Rights. Didn't He wasn't Samuel Adams who did that. He wasn't he was I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: He may have. I don't know, but I don't know about that. But I mean, but in terms of yeah, the Bill of Rights didn't pacify, I don't know if it passed by Patrick Kenry. He smelt a rat as he said it. You go on into the cutstations. But I mean, I mean, I'm fine with the Constitution if they obeyed it and they had the separation of powers, and if they you know, the Bill of Rights was sacrisank and understood that you had to like every police officer had to had to couldn't violate the Fourth Amendment, which they do every time pretty much they make a stop. But if you understood that in the first Amendment was Sakris sank and all that. People talk about the Second Amendment. I'm more concerned about the first and the fourth at this point. But you know, if you have.
Speaker 1: A yeah, the second is when the first and the fourth aren't followed.
Speaker 2: Exactly. But I mean, I think we showed during COVID that I I don't know what point the Second Amendment is the entire world was shut down, the entire every small business owners everywhere. I didn't see any small business owners joining together with their guns and saying, no, we're not going to shut down our business. That's debisit. We can't do that. You can't, that's unconstitutional. I didn't see one example of that. Yeah, and you had that that that gym owner in New Jersey with the beard, that was great, but uh, you know, there were no guns involved, and you had the lady in Texas it was the hairdresser was very courageous as well. I can't nobody backed them up and nobody came out with their guns. If if your guns were not going to be used in that's and that doesn't mean you go shoot people.
Speaker 1: In solidarity.
Speaker 2: Yes, and you don't let that. You don't let a tyrannical act like shutting down your business and destroying your livelihood.
Speaker 1: I mean, look at the false accusations to demonize people that they all they cleared them of all their you know, child abuse accusations and all that stuff long after the fact. So what was the point. Why did you go in shooting in the first place? Why did you Haveter's already right there to shoot down at And it's a freaking church, you know.
Speaker 2: Those are and those are when when you look at American history in other countries, I'm sure I'm just concerned concerned with our history because it's it's easier for me to know and to live through a lot of it. But when something like Waco, and there's so many examples like that, but that's one of the most agree I consider it to be. Because it happened under the Clinton administration, I would consider it to be the most impeachable offense that any president ever committed. Although Obama killing a wedding party in Yemen was pretty.
Speaker 1: Bad, right when the guy turned on a cell phone and they took nuke out everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that was you know, that was awful and then bragging about it. But but when you have things like that happen, and again that's why I'm find the saying for a lot. I wrote the book Survival of the Richest, So I've been talking for a long time about I'm hue long as my hero, analytical hear hero, and I think that the incredible disparity of wealth is the biggest pri thought was the biggest problem for a long time, and it's still a huge problem. But I think that the biggest problem now is this over writing corruption. That's why I'm concerned without the Epstein thing now is that you have such corruption at all levels that you had in my area Fairfax County, we had neighboring county were used to work loud in County, Virginia that was the epicenter of the student of the parent and school board protest when we had angry including the guy that was arrested after his daughter was raped in a bathroom by an alleged transgender who still had something to raper with because he was just saying he was a girl and he wasn't. But it wasn't even you know, going through that, but nothing happened there. And so Fairbacks County recently voted seventeen to nothing the school board seventeen to zero. And this is this is years after the first protest happened. So obviously they got no one out. They didn't vote anyone out seventeen to zero to continue gender studies for elementary school students. And this was after Yeah, and so this is what I'm saying about. So we can't even get change and acted at that level.
Speaker 1: That's so criminal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is. The corruption is so deep from top to bomb. You have a ninety six percent reelection rate every year in Congress. Is if these guys are doing a great job. So it's a lower turn of rate than we had in the uh.
Speaker 1: Uh, Well, we gotta gotta basically assume that, you know, we vote for the simple fact of the of the ritual of doing so, so we feel like we feel like, I don't think that it has anything to do with the outcome.
Speaker 2: No, no, I don't think so either. But but so that to me, and that's why this Epstein thing is so important, is because any even as a symbolic thing at some point if if somebody, because they can't everybody, even the people that are asleep. No, it's a general awareness of you know, people in high places are corrupt. There's corruption everywhere, there's favoritism. Uh, and the certainly no one is above the law. That nonsense. But uh, you know it's point if you don't if none of these people, all these high criminals that we know exist and somebody like Epstein we know, we've heard all the people that we've seen the pictures of him with Trump and Clinton and every we know, we know he had he ran with some in half of Hollywood. And if you don't have because for instance, Julane maxwells I said, in light of the fact that they're all climbing, there was no list, she has every right to be released from prison. What was she convicted for? What was she doing? Because you were saying, first of all, you produced no men. She was convicted even though they didn't produce a single person who she trafficked the children too, because they didn't want to mention anybody. So if I've been to Laire and say you're on all right, this case needs to be dismissed because who did my client who did my client, you know, procure these.
Speaker 1: Women for Yeah, because everybody's so linked it. He had such a domino effect and it would be systemic and it's uh and it's a devastation, so nothing nobody can let that go out. And I find this happening a lot with any type of child abuse cases too, because it's I mean, there was just one recently where a guy was uh brought up on charges for you know, sexually assaulting a child and they found text messages between him and the judge China set up a nine year old for him. I mean, this is this is the level.
Speaker 2: I'm laughing at this, but yeah, but that's and that's what that's that's that's about as bad as you gets it. Bad is what I'm talking about. When you have I don't know what the Rome was like under Caligula and all this, but I don't I don't know what Sodom mcmoor was like. That could have be any worse than this. But when you have this kind of corruption and it's never you have a candidate like Trump who runs on draining the swamp, we're gonna hold people accountable, and does nothing. The entire first term doesn't prosecute a single person. Now it looks like maybe he's going.
Speaker 1: To That's like that when the trailer is better than the movie, right, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot better. I mean, they can't even prosecute call me or you know McCabe any these people that obviously say them up, they can't do anything like that. And you have something Epstein, who's maybe one of the big fish here when you're when you're playing these kind of games with it saying he killed he killed himself and now the only actually didn't even have a listen that that says to the public, you know, this is this is this is like you know, the tin pot dictators and you know, in the actual we're a third world country, but countries they call third world countries, uh, doing that kind of stuff that that are you know somebody like Magabi, you know, killing three, you know, half his population and staying in power forever and nobody complains about it. It's like, wait a minute, this this guy wasn't some kind of a you know, a mass murder three to five and six million or however, and he killed him. But that's the problem is that we we don't we have no moral compasses. Yeah, yeah, yeah, exactly. We don't have any moral compass, any moral.
Speaker 1: Reson Ollens record. That's why I was saying it maybe pull Pie, but he couldn't step.
Speaker 2: Well, we know Hitler's the only one that ever mentioned so then and that's yeah.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you that since you brought it up, have you seen have you have you put the twelve hours into viewing the documentary UH Europe of the Last Battle? Do you think they make a I mean, I would recommend everybody watch it in the world.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I seen it, but I but I'm again I'm familiar with and again I as I told people with because a lot of my I attract people like you know, so a lot of my people that are regular readers of mine, I know they like Hitler, and I know they like the Nazis and I and again, look, I'm not saying I know how bad we were. So but I also I read Anthony Sutton's Wall Street and The Rise of Hitler way back when.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think Scott is I mean I used to follow him and he's got a lot of good points, but then he I think it's this idea of conflating other things that aren't verified, and just okay, so here's my here's my overall, and I just I think that he's your poll. Once you say, okay, these are the lying, liars who lie, and these are the core historians, at what point do you take any of their narratives without scrutiny? So why do that?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: With what they say about Hitler when it's the Soviets, You're right, I mean, it's like that's basically who are taking the the word for, you know when?
Speaker 2: And I agree with that you like, So I I don't. I don't believe and I don't believe anything said about Hitler because again I don't think it's possible to know, because he's the most demonized figure in world history, certainly in our history, and so anything we know how they come up with the foreign hot goblins with you know, people like you mentioned Kanafi? Who? And again I I go to things like why is Kanafi's now spelled with the G? It was spelled with a Q and then a K. Now it's spelled with a G. And I questioned because I don't know what that means, but I do. I remember reading it. It's like a Mandela effect or something. It makes no sense. But so I call him Cutafi because I I when I first saw he was was a Q. But somebody like that that is apparently did really good work for his people, we hear. I don't know, And of course I've heard people. You know, we know Hitler built the Autumn and you know, revamped the German economy that had worse depression than ours. And so I understand.
Speaker 1: And the whole book turning thing was all the smut, that was the transgender crap that they were getting rid of. Like that's all you should try reading books instead of burning them, they say. And I used to like like Indiana Jones, but that was all. That was all freaking propaganda.
Speaker 2: Of course, of course. And and that's and that's the problem to find anything it's not so again, anything to do with Hitler. It's impotant. I don't know what what the truth is there, whether it's in and he you know, he obviously was steered into Argentina after the war and lived there for live write about that books. I think I tend to think he was the designated loser in World War two, and I think you know that that was his role. I mean, I I don't know, but I don't know beyond that, and uh, you know, but I know there's a romanticized view that he was you know, he was trying to fight them, and he was he was doing it. And certainly on the surface, obviously people I can see how people would I would see that, but I again, I only I don't even try to analyze what happened in any other country because like people talk about, you know, any hotspot around the world, I don't know what's going there.
Speaker 1: Because when when our involvement were the people who can who control us are doing something actively in another country, I think that's when we have to take a look at it, you know. And then when we're when we're looking at Britain, we're looking at an extension of us through the banking system. So when they're when they're terror bombing the ship out of civilians in Germany for three years, I mean, we got to look at that and we got to see what kind of horrific things were they doing to Germany? And why do you think people are starving in camps and all throughout Germany because all their trade routes were destroyed and there's no food anywhere for anybody. So it's not like they were mistreating anybody. And these these were camps were actually in this sense like when they were doing the transfer agreement, they were bringing people over to Palestine for the Zionists because it was a mutual you know, win win for them. And they were also making sure that they were secured with all of their wealth. They weren't stealing everything they you know what I mean. It was, it was all set up. And then when when the war broke out, that that ended the Havara Agreement.
Speaker 2: Well, you know that's basically if you do from reading my books, that that's basically what I do. I don't I don't comment really on what was happening in Germany the Hitler, or what was happening in Japan or anything. But I do and I don't comment really on I don't content really talk about what the Confederates may have done atrocities, because we've heard allegations of all these things. The people that the losers. The history is written by the victors. But I can comment on the atrocities that are documented that the North committed in the Civil War. And then you know, even as you mentioned the Mexican American War, the things we did there that we were horrible.
Speaker 1: And behavior is what we need. It comes back up. And all these people who think that this just certainly couldn't happen, I think those are the ones that have to read that type of stuff to understand that it already has and it has multiple times. You know.
Speaker 2: So whatever whatever Hitler may have done, I do know what we did. I know, I do know that they but we but what we did at Dresden and after the war with Operation Keel Hall and I and I've talked about all these in my books. I've talked about how our GI's and the Russians and the Americans raped so many women in Japan and Germany that they had to create special brothels for them. So I mean that, so, even if you're supposedly the good guys, why are you raping so many women? I mean that you automatically or stop being good at that point, are don't you? I mean so, but this is documented stuff. So that's I think we can document what we did. What the opponent did. I don't know, because there's so much demonization and it's hard to figure out what was really happening there. I don't know. I didn't live there, and I'm sure people in those countries, you know, especially Germany, would be afraid to speak out afterwards because you know, they know.
Speaker 1: They destroyed them, especially like the education that all. They reprogrammed those people forever to hate themselves. And that's bad because I have Germanic blood, I mean, you know, so it's I think there's been a war against specifically Germanic Gothic people for quite many thousands of years. And what's funny is that Bolsheviks go after farmers an awful lot, because independence in any way is not good because that decentralizes their central control. And I find that interesting because when you go back into history, they say that the Gothic or the Sumerians were the ones who kind of introduced agriculture to the to the people. And it's just it's funny because that was going against the cult of that time, which was like a moon cult. And that's where you get like, you know, this idea of is the saturn cult, of the serpent cult or whatever this was. This was Semitic in nature. So they we're at war with the Goths because of that because you know, one of the things that they that they associated with with, you know, this insurgence of the Nordics or whatever was agriculture and for like forever, it's like it's like a it's like a ripple effect or like a resonating through a history that Do you have some place I saw that you were looking over. Do you have a time?
Speaker 2: Oh no, I'm just looking right now. I have to look. I could go on for another fifteen minutes show. Okay, Okay, I don't know what you're thinking of, but how long you're thinking of?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, that's fine. So I just wanted to see if I could look at this real quick and take a look. Yeah. So we already kind of covered pretty much what I was said here. What Okay, conflicting views. I've seen some people like to say that Aaron Bird was doing some nefarious things, and I don't think it was. I mean, I don't. I don't know what to make of that. But they're saying he was trying to do is split off and you know, I was working towards that. But I mean Jefferson Day as you as you pointed out, he was trying to get or recognized by the British government as its own nation and a free one. They were already working at this goal, long before there was any you know needs. And again another another indication that this wasn't a boar on slavery, for slavery or against it or whatever. Nobody was fighting over that. It was it was halfway through that they decided to make it about that. And it just you said, four point eight percent at the at the onset of the war, even four percent of the South even owned slaves, and there were black slave owners, there were you know what I mean, there were white slaves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, there's no question there.
Speaker 1: Was an in dentry servants from Europe as you know.
Speaker 2: Just again just it's not very quoting your own documents or own words that if you look at and you know, I have so much about Sherman, who I think was just a psychopaths that ever wore uniform shared in there is such a thing. Yeah they are horrible. But if you look at you juxtaposed that against the letter I published, I think I think it's an American memorical. We're I'm sorry getting mixed up. I've got ten books now, so I trying to figure out which which is in which, But I think it's that letter from Roberty Lee. I think it's from Lee and Jefferson both the Jefferson Davis both, where they it's based on instructions on how to conduct themselves and how even though the enemy is doing these horrible things, we don't want that you're not gonna and so you know, and I point out there, okay, so you know if you're looking at this as a as a disinterested reader who looks good to you and who looks bad to you at that point, because you're the bad guys are the ones who were saying, hey, we should behave ourselves and have civil wars. We shouldn't target civilians, we shouldn't do all the rape and all this stuff. But the good guys are the ones who are doing the total war, the sports durance strategy, who are raping everything that moves, and who are burning crops and all they the earths that they can't you know, survive afterwards.
Speaker 1: And then they were even doing criminals after the fact in the reconstruction period and making you know, magistrates and judges and all this other trap like that was to destroy them.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly, keeps it right. And people and I remember I think I said it on rents or when people are always amazed at some of these little tidbits of history, and I was amazed finding it out when I wrote, when I wrote the Crimes and cover Ups, that Reconstruction never would We probably would still have Reconstruction. It only ended because of one of the first examples of tremendous vote fraud, the election of eighteen seventy six. I think it was when Samuel Tilden, the Democrat, was robbed by Ruther to be Hayes. And when the House are representatives, it was so obvious they had a committee that voted eight to seven on party lines and Republicans for and gave all the quest states and questions to Hayes. And they even they, I guess they had a pang of guilt and they recognized how over the top this wasn't they So they threw a tremendous concession to the Democrats and they ended Reconstruction. So Reconstruction only ended because of the corruption of eighteen seventy six election. And most people were amazed to hear that. But so I don't know if it ever would have other than that. But I mean the fact that they were kept under occupation for all that time. Yeah, we're talking about you know, over a decade.
Speaker 1: Is that what you do to fellow Americans? You know, I mean, we couldn't even think about it like that now. But for that to have happened in the time of that, we thought our country was the strongest, was the most put together, had its values, wasn't demoralized, wasn't subverted. Yet to have something like that occur, it's just mind bottling.
Speaker 2: And those are the good guys, I said, bears, repeating, So you who's good and who's bad? And and that's what I when I when I looked at these, I try to just rely on you know, documents, and but I mean you just you know, these are these are nothing nothing in my work his theory, people tall I'm not a conspiracy theorist because I tell people tell me what my theory is. I mean, I have a general idea, right.
Speaker 1: Like because you have to Once he gets like, okay, so this is the material that's available to me. And I always say this myself, if if and I always use the if if this is true, because it could it could be up to it. Then this this seems like this is what it means, you know, and it but it could always be new information that I didn't have or we find out that that information was corrupt.
Speaker 2: And so when you have someone you confronted with things like in crimes and cover ups I have. I think it's one of the most powerful pieces of evidence that you can have. And I'm sure that Smmy Burns when he was doing a Civil War thing and other court historians, you're not going to do it. But there's there was a guy, a union officer. But he's a union officer, that lieutenant I think it was Myers or something. But he was writing home to his parents and he was he was bragging about all the theft. Yeah yeah, yeah, but he's complaining about it having there yeah there. Now sure Sherman is taking a cut of everything, and he's got enough gold and silver to start his own backs. That is the best evidence, because this guy does no invested interest here, He's got no extra grind. He's he's supporting it. He loves the fact that they're stealing all this stuff. He's a young kid, and he's bragging to his family. But the fact that he you know, he's he's complaining about So just think of that. What where along the line did we get the idea that war you know, included things like raping, and including things like you think you defeated an enemy, so you have a right to rape their women or maybe their kids. But here you have a right. Why do you think you have a right to steal the personal property of people? And that's what they were doing.
Speaker 1: That's the protecting part about it. It's like, yeah, we were taking photo albums, family bibles that had photographs, and boats and all kinds of records. They were burning down courthouses that had you know, back then there wasn't anything. It would all property rights and marriages were like up in the air. Who knows what's what because all the legal documents are gone, you know, if you got.
Speaker 2: To if you got to that part in American memory hole yet. But one of the most fascinating things we discovered, and again I always tipped my hat to my researchers, Chris Grays and Peter see Guy's who helped me a lot. But when the McLain family that owned the Appomatics Courthouse where they were the lease surrendered to Grant, I was shocked to discovernment even there that the Union soldiers were stealing everything out of the and the McLain family was a scandal for.
Speaker 1: Years, like sailing with chairs. I did get to that part. They were robbing everything, candle holders, everything they could take.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I think they stole some some children's toys or something. It's like, yeah, this is this is this is psychopathic behavior. It's got nothing to do with winning a war. At what point, why would you do But as I described in Crimes and Cover, I've said, I think it was that one, not American Memory Hall, but they were you know, they would do things. They would literally just like steal children's toys or destroy them or shoot dogs. And again they were shooting dogs for a sport in Iraq. You know, this, this is a this has become accepted tradition, and we know obviously the rapes have continued.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think they dogs had to skull and when the kids are yeah, in.
Speaker 2: Front of the kids. And it's just that these are these are hideous crimes. And the only reason.
Speaker 1: There's rage from because that what kind of person is that in the first place, Like, these aren't the people that you walk around. Maybe it is, but like that's not in me. I'm sure it's not in you to do that. So how did these people come about and why didn't they get positions to do this.
Speaker 2: I think it's I think it's group mentality. And I think that when you it's one of the things that Sheridan's sherman said that was correct, is war as hell.
Speaker 1: I could never do that to somebody else, especially the children who have nothing to do with anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. But I think that again once this, once you immerse yourself and as a killer, be killed mentality. And that's the only thing I can figure. I don't know how you how you could do something like that, And I don't know as That's why I said I'm just talking about America because I don't know. You know, maybe maybe the Confederates did that too. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I can't because but again, yeah, by what you saw from from Lee, I don't think it would have been permitted. No, I don't rules and hangings, right, and so in.
Speaker 2: The same thing, we don't know what the Germans are accused and so many things, and the Japan you know, with the medical experiments and stuff, but we know in medical experience we had it's the same kind of thing. It's like what what it's you know, they tell stories about their enemies and projection project a lot. There are a lot of Yeah, and even in America, Membor, I think it was America. Again, I don't know which book it was, but I talked about some of the things again happened in Korea as well, same kind of atrocities. And we know when you had the Myli massacre and so many other things in Vietna, that things were happening all the time. And Oliver Stones movie Platoon really opened the eyes to people what friendly fire is and that when you have in that situation like that, you could and that apparently what happened to Pat Tillman.
Speaker 1: Later, I was about to ask you if you had in comments about Pat Tillan because that was apparently was a three round burst to the face by a NATO soldier.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, And I think and that what you know, what was it was because he was becoming vocally critical of the war. I don't know, I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: But talking to Noam Chomsky and of all the people to to to share the letters or whatever, I'm sure they were. I'm sure they were intercepted before they went to his mom anyway. I mean, I'm sure that's probably happened anyway, because they do that in jail, right they read your lettership, Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Of course, and it's it's so I don't but I do know that. You know, my Cindy, she has become a friend of mine and I just admire her so much. You know, lost her son in the Warrens. She was the International Peace momb for a while, and I'm fascinated with her because she was. She was a cause celebro on the left for a long time. She got to know and become friends with people I haven't long admired, like Jackson Brown and people like that. But once Obama got elected, she still was seeing what was going on, and she said, well, he's still bombing in the same countries, and so she still spoke out, but the left went silent, and so she lost her position on the left because of that, because they were obviously very partisan. And so she is still great in the way she taught and she couldn't be pacified. They couldn't pacify her by making her son out to be some hero and given a bunch of medals. And that's the same thing they were trying to do with Pat Tillman. They're trying to make it and his brother made a great speech at his funeral said this is all bullshit, and you know they so some people don't buy it, most people they can, and I can kind of understand it, you know, if you're here in that terrible situation where you you lose your child for some senseless reason because he went over seas.
Speaker 1: Or even a noble one, that's even worse. Right, Like he didn't like the idea of sitting poppy fields and all this other shit that he saw going on and where they were actually doing there, and he just was he's I think he said something like, as soon as I get stayside, I've got some stories to tell or something.
Speaker 2: And so he gets shot, and they showed exactly and in Oliver Stones Platoon the way he presented a lot of times, it was like.
Speaker 1: Getting rid of Elias. Is that you're talking about?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's just sometimes it's just a personality conflict. This guy's annoying, and it's it's a way, as as Harry Peck, the last surviving soldier of World War One, described and he said war as organized murder, nothing else, and it's it's a way for real psychopaths to kill and get away with it and even become declared hero. So a situation like that, it's kind of like a purge mentality.
Speaker 1: And no wonder why the international bankers would fund both sides. It's not because one is working with them. It's because they want to see a lot of people get killed. And everybody that they like, all the companies that they own, profit greatly from the sale of war munitions. So of course they don't care because it's all papers to them anyway, it's not real wealth anyway, But lots of lots of lots of gentiles will be dead. So when when Yeah, that's that's.
Speaker 2: The way it works out. And and but I mean, so you and.
Speaker 1: You think going with their I m F flowins and control their country, So it might as well fund both of them because you're gonna and you're gonna own their countries afterwards.
Speaker 2: Sure, So it's it's you know, And that's why I continue to talk about Smedley Butler obviously Wars of Rack and I talk about Jennette Rankin.
Speaker 1: Who was I needed to learn about Smedley?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: He seems like an interesting character.
Speaker 2: Oh one, well, just I mean he was again, he's the guy he talked about how he man how the profits he made for all these companies and everything and Latin America and a lot of that was during as we go into that in American memory hole, where we talked a lot about what Wood or Rolso was doing and you know, invade in Mexico eight times and the things they did and Haiti and Dominican Republic things that I didn't know about. So we were war.
Speaker 1: We were evil. Yeah, Like you go from you go from Wilson to well Teddy Teddy to Wilson to you know, these these people were are basically, I almost want to say, like activated around the same time of the brand Eye push for once he gets to the you know, the Supreme Court justice, but he was already working to make the Federal Reserve thing happen. And he had a really big hand in the Balfour Declaration that people don't know about either. Like brandeis was like everywhere, and he looks strikingly a lot like Lincoln if you take away the emaciation of his age when they were younger, they have a very interesting look. I don't know if it's anything to that, but.
Speaker 2: Well, these are and you can That's why I think you can when I'm running these these books. You know, a lot of times it's just tempting to say, well, you know, if someone's been portrayed as a hero by the court historians, I can almost assume he was a villain and vie. I mean, I don't know, it's not quite to that extent.
Speaker 1: But they don't want a hero, They want the right. They want to demonize the heroes because they don't want that type of influence. They don't want to inspire people to a question or challenge their power.
Speaker 2: Because however, you I mean, the highest ranked presidents by any standard, always or Lincoln, F. D. R. Wilson, Teddy Roosevelt wars exactly.
Speaker 1: And that's what Trump just was running on, no more senseless wars and then like, uh, let's go bomb Iran for no reason. And you know, historically, if you if you, if you think about the traveling of of the I call it them gospel. You can call it the Ariahs if you will, if you want to stay away from that other word. But you know that where the word Iran actually comes from is that the Ariah, which means the noble from you know, I mean they were in Persia, they were in all these places that seem to get targeted an awful lot by Israel. You know, like these these people, like we had a history there. Our blood is probably still in these people, but yet we forget about that and we go bomb and kill everybody.
Speaker 2: Well it's no, I don't think it's any mistake that I think you mentioned Libya was one, but I think they they've now, you know, conformed after a KNOPI was killed. But well you could look at the people were targeting the seven countries they were going to attack that General Wesley Clark talked about back in the day. Yeah, these are all These are people that did the countries that did not have a Rothschild style central bank, and Iran I don't, although somebody's told me they do now I don't know. My impression was they still don't. Uh, North Korea does it, I don't think, and Syria doesn't. I think, which tend to be these are the enemies that we talk about why we have to go to orients. They just happened to be the only countries that don't have this central bank that's so precious. I mean, that's quite a coincidence.
Speaker 1: Right, I mean, even look like with the Ukraine in twenty fourteen that I am flone that completely devastated their country. All the terms on there, like pensions were cut in half, electric bills are skyrocket and eighty percent like they did everything they could to really cripple the you know, the financial life of human beings there. And of course they would all be voting for what Putin had to offer, so it's almost like they pushed them to that. Apparently eighty percent of the people wanted to you know, unify with with with Russia, and then we had all this crap. It was like, right after this stuff with Georgia happened, they throw it, you know, you know, you got you got your what's her name? Victoria Newland and the EU and all this other trap and then NATO and it's once again, hey, look at it's NATO. It's like, and here it is. We're still dragging that out too. But nobody's talked about that in a while, have they, Because we're still still dicking around with Roan and and I don't think anybody's still For like a week we talked about India shutting off the water in to Pakistan and then we don't even know what that will happen there at least. I know.
Speaker 2: That's the most amazing thing that I talk about all the time. The stories are rad tat tat they come, except the people get talking about World War three, and again, I hope it doesn't come back to bite me, but I about worried. We're about World War three for whatever reason they've been talking. We've been on the how many times I've been on shows in the last five six years and well we're close, and Alex shows how many time we're close for three than we've ever been.
Speaker 1: I mean everyone, Mike q K he said that Putin had or somebody who had launched uh, you know, warheads, they warheads towards America.
Speaker 2: He had problems in.
Speaker 1: That, and he still has a credible like a position like this is this is this guy.
Speaker 2: This is in the the all media is full of these people who they're constantly I don't make any predictions because I don't know what's going on. I'm not these these these meetings at all obviously, and uh but you know, and they're always you're always wrong. And then they brag about Alex John's famously as he talks about how he was right and he's been wrong. So much is ridiculous.
Speaker 1: But I think Bill Cooper was more right than Alex Jones. And I think a lot of the times when Alex Jones was right is because he took Bill Cooper's stuff after he died.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, it's you know, it's it's so it's you know, I don't make predictions, and but I think what's what should be looked at is that these and I I go back and look at my old substaxism and writing on it for so long, and I just and I comment on it and there about how these stories are. They just they come and they go and they're never resolved. They're in the news for a week or so maybe at that, and that's it. Look look at the last year or the terrible Helene or whatever hurricane in North Carolina, all those terrible stories that the crimes that were committed by FEMA and local authorities all forgotten. And now apparently you see if something happening like that in Texas and now Pallenteer is supposedly being to that where they're playing.
Speaker 1: In Sana what is San Angeles or something? That San Angelo, whatever it's called, is that you're talking about?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, and the flood and it's killed a bunch of people, and somebody is accusing somebody with pallenteer of of investing in a rain seating clouds or something right before it happens. I know. But but but then you look at and I wor's FEMA is FEMA there? Because again, FEMA is.
Speaker 1: When when continuity of government anyway, they're not really meant there to help people like their their their job description is continuity of government during crisis. So make sure that the central government maintains control.
Speaker 2: Over that would be that would be the very first agency I was cut. You know, Jimmy Carter created the worst thing Jimmy Carter did. Otherwise, his presidency wasn't as bad as most of them in comparison because they didn't do that many.
Speaker 1: Bad things to say about Israel even too.
Speaker 2: And I think, yes, he other than other than Kennedy. Kennedy was the last president to stand up to Israel, last one. But Carter attempted to half ass even had this in the Middle East. He wanted to, So I'll give that to him. But the FEMA was an awful thing. And you can see if if that was really the case, again, if Trump was serious, if people were serious. If what we're told they were doing, impeding rescue efforts and and stopping people from being rescued and letting letting people die, and all of a sudden that we heard about then every one of those people, Yeah exactly, So I mean so again't but that this is why it goes back again. I hate to keep going back to Lincoln. Lincoln is your secular say, and we know the stuff that happened under him. That's the people you guys worship over anybody. And you know, I'm talking about you guys, the average American. Yeah so so, and you're and you're worshiping Roosevelt. You still think FDR is great in American memory halls. You see, we discovered again I keep studying so many Peter Seakai's fans, all these great stuff about him that were you know, we found out that not only they're putting not just the Japanese, but he put Germans and Italians and concentration hips to They never got any reparations. But in this time we discovered they stole their properties and they stole over six billion dollars from German businesses.
Speaker 1: Alone, and only there's only one victim. Ever, yeah, I thought you knew that that's one victim.
Speaker 2: That's true. That's true about it.
Speaker 1: Either later I can't stop hearing about it until they and you know, there might be a potential here that uh, if you look at the Zionists kabbalistic Lurien Kabbala like teachings, they describe a time when six million airesiser exit and who's to say. And I really think that this is why they wanted to rush a bunch of people into ones because I think they want to actually do their own burned offering and then blame someone else. And I think I don't think people who are living in Israel are safer because they live in Israel, is my point. And I think they'll let either the dome will fail or it'll be an internal thing like kind of like October seventh may have been with the idea of killing people, and then they are going to just go full blown out of control because they're going to you know, re rekindle the sympathy of the of the world and nobody's going to be everybody's going to be afraid to question them, and they're going to do horrific things. And one of those things it might even be oh, look, the Iranians took out Gaza because that now it's not them. But in reality we don't know who really did what. But I just feel like there's a there's an opportunity, and these people are the most opportunistic people on the planet to do something and completely blame everybody else and just invert all reality at the same time.
Speaker 2: Well, but what I wrote, you know about atrocities recently and substack and I yet I got you know, I broke the record for my record anyhow, getting getting views and everything comments.
Speaker 1: And wait, so that one. Let me see, I think I saw that. Let me see if it's one I'm thinking you're talking about. Let me see if I can.
Speaker 2: It was two substacks, and not just the latest one, but not the.
Speaker 1: One about the explosion of Jewish fatigue syndrome. Yes, yeah, you know, I actually read the one that was Jew's Gone Wild. I actually read that to my uh, to my group.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and those are you know again, I try to be funny with it. I try to find humor in it because I think you have to, and that's the only way I can look at things. And people are receptive to it because again they understand Again, it's all these questions, like I say, you know, people say I don't specifically, I'm not concerned about any specific issue when I look at something. The reason behind the reason you and I or anybody we're talking about the Jews or anything is in the power is because of the disproportionate power thing. They're two percent of the population. They have the most wildly disproportionate power anybody's ever seen. And again it's a tiny fraction in them to do. But that's the crux of the issue. Explain that, Make that make sense. Make it make sense to me how only a Jew can be the head of a motion picture company or television network.
Speaker 1: If they didn't coompany our lives, Like if they weren't involved in with the horrible like critical race theory and all this other genders politics that are being pushed on in children's throats, if they weren't behind the injection, uh you know, regimen for children that poisons your children, If they weren't behind all this stuff that was affecting you or making you pour through their financial system of any of this other stuff. If if that wasn't affecting you, you wouldn't nobody would even think about them, but because we're not the ones affecting them on their daily life, but they are affecting us.
Speaker 2: It's the positions of prominence, so we don't we know. For instance, if you go to any carpet shop or audience have have have had a stranglehold on carpet business for a long time, okay, but nobody cares because it's not If you go to any seven eleven or any convenience store, you're usually going to have an Indian or a Palestin Indian working behind the counter more often than that. Who on you know, the Simpsons comes to mind for that, but ageah, these these are not prestigious jobs.
Speaker 1: So what nobody cares on to is, you know, those types of foreigners they get sometimes grants and different types of loans to start businesses here, and they also pay a lot of them also paying gold for their stuff too from their other countries, so that probably helps. You know, the people that have you know, the gas stations and stuff like that, they typically paid some different type of currency, so you know, they're their favorite. But a lot of it to bring foreigners in, there's there's incentives, so that kind of you know, hell with the Americans let these other people run stuff.
Speaker 2: And again that's where we talk about populism, and populism is power to the people, but it's power to the people under a nationalistic you know, cyber nation. And so we talked about it so again that any there's that resonates with everybody when you say, okay, they're putting the legal immigrants up in five star hotels or they're getting a credit card, because you're not getting anything.
Speaker 1: And it's not because you jealous. It is because it's just completely wrong.
Speaker 2: Of course, it's ridiculously obviously the we're.
Speaker 1: Paid for it, but we don't have anything for our own families, exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: And that's so when you have seventy percent of people living paycheck to paycheck, and all the statistics are out there, so that it resonates with the pop If you had a genuine populace and Trump was throwing, Trump and Sanders were both throwing, and enough populism out there to attract people. But if you had a Huey Long or real deal out there talking genuine populism and wasn't controlled but unfortunately probably would be controlled, he wouldn't have a platform. But uh, then it would be unbeatable because there's there's no answers. Just like you saw Ted.
Speaker 1: Getting destroyed by by the by the banks. That's that's their main They're made concern because it goes he goes family, tribe, nation, and that's why they always attack the family because that way you don't even comprehend the bonding and and the loyalties that would be necessary to get to the second and third steps to tribe in the nation. And just think about it this way. If we were, if we were, if we were being incentivized with four thousand dollars credit card, you know, bank cards to go repopulate or or to to you know, immigrate to Russia, wouldn't you think, man, Russia really wants to destroy their nation, not because we're bad, but because they want to replace their people, right exactly right, They want to any demographics. So why would they think that that's what's happening here?
Speaker 2: And it's so obvious it's only the white nations. Nobody's demanding that China become more diverse, or Japan or or or or you know, career of Saudi Arabia, India, it's always it's it's basically the the the white, the formerly white countries, they're the ones that have to become less white, no other countries, and they're the ones that have to accept multiculturalism and diversity. And you know, if they can make that work, I'd like to see, but I don't see any evidencing. And you certainly can't make it work the way we're doing it here. When you're importing an underclass like we've done with Hispanics, and we're making it possible for them to live a generation or two without learning language. You can't have a country where you're not speaking the same language. They're doing that on purpose because they know it just creates more problems, and that's what they want. They want to order out of chaos.
Speaker 1: And what do you typically gravitate? Let's even talk about school, Like you typically gravitate towards people who have like ideas and opinions when you go sit at the lunch table right in school. So people who have a similar cultural background are typically going to gravitate towards one another. So if you put them together, they're still going to separate, right and in any time that they interact, there's usually a problem. There's usually a disparity there and they know that, and they want that, you know, but in this weekends because now you're distracted with that problem, not even seeing what the garnment is doing exactly. You have more immediate issues right in front of you. You're being And I would I would love to.
Speaker 2: I would love to have everybody join hands, all the different races and everything and realize who the common enemy is and look at the elite. But the problem is we are distracted by that, and I get distracted by it myself. But if we could all get together and say, okay, you know, seventy percent of all people are living paycheck to paycheck and don't have five hundred dollars in the bank or whatever it is, you can't have a first run country. And that I talk about the bottom fifty percent of Americans, and that's growing all the time with every wave of you know, poor migrants that come in at the bottom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have whole lot in common with the Haitian who's carrying it duck away from the park.
Speaker 2: Exactly exactly, you know, exactly you have cut But so it's but so you have less than one percent of the collective wealth all together at that bottom, and so they're you know they're being exploited as well, but it's it's just senseless. And you know, the idea that every everything is happening, none of it makes sense. And that's why I get it was right for somebody like Trump, who said a lot of truth. He said some revolutionary things, especially in the twenty sixteen campaign.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I remember hear you say, as if his rhetoric matches up his actions match up with his rhetoric, could be great. So we'll see what happens.
Speaker 2: Right, he would be And again, unfortunately you can see even now it's just he's still all over the place and and it's but nothing. We haven't even got term limits out of this thing.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think quite frankly when I heard you say that, because you know, you know, you know frank right, Yeah, So I think you were saying, like, yeah, let's let's see what happens. But you know, if his rhetoric meets his h or his actions meet his rhetoric, then you know, hopefully that he's like you you were, hopefully you wanted to see that happen. And I remember you saying that, and then I thought it was pretty funny because then you know, we had this red flag on steroids happen underneath him. Take the guns first, due processed second, puts his arms around him like this like this is all very bad stuff. The First Amendment trap with the with the colleges, college campuses, which are all liberalized anyways.
Speaker 2: Right exactly, And so it's it's and that's the problem is that you know, obviously he's that's why I call it the Trumpet sign project and the fact that but I understand why people still cling to him because he's he's it's like you're you're you're in the ocean and you're sinking, and he's the only like that's the only life. Raft is being thrown to you and has holes in it. You know, it's gonna not gonna work, but that's the only one you have. You don't have anybody.
Speaker 1: And that's what we have life the USS Liberty, wife I have on the Liberty.
Speaker 2: But so and that's that's that's the problem. You have to you have to that's the only alternative. And so you have things like Elon Musk. Now maybe we'll get that'll be the next sig up the American Party. And and you know, it's the first person that showed interest in Elon Musk new party was Mark Cuban, another another globalist clown exactly. This guy's an alternative again, So I don't know how stupid they think. What about like.
Speaker 1: He's all of a sudden changing his entire like view of things and like sarrying to make sense for once. And it's like, but I lessly, you know from his track record he's a liar.
Speaker 2: Exactly exactly, and I says that you can't do it to any of these guys. I don't know. I don't know what to think, but it's very disillusioning.
Speaker 1: With a huge Hillary Clinton supporter. Yeah, he's such a market Yeah, he's such an anti American marketist.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The I the idea that this guy would be part of some kind of third party movement. But so I don't know where it'll go from there. But it's it's we're living in. At least it's something where I never run out of stuff to write about and talk about because it's it's it's something all the time. But I just and I don't know how people that's true. Saxon rangers, right, he is a Jew.
Speaker 1: He's not Cuban, correct, so he's not Cuban boy. That's hilarious. All right. So well, I mean I will if you if you got something to do, I will go ahead and show your your it's on the way out the door. But I really appreciate your time. We should do this more often. This is great, tough for me. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Any time I'm I you know, I'm happy, and anybody wants to talk to me, I'm happy to talk to them.
Speaker 1: And you know, people, books are great. I appreciate them a lot. It gives me a lot of stuff to look at and then look further. And uh, it's been it's been a good journey. It's you know, reading it with the habit of doing it every day for as many years as I'm doing that.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you doing that. I appreciate you share with your audience and hopefully they're they're interested in too. I'm writing a book presently. My book i'm writing about is sports, a book on sports, believe it or not, and uh, it's it's gonna be it's gonna be my most controversial book because I'm I'm writing it about the racial dynamic. And this is something that I'm gonna be completely alone. There's nobody out there that's saying what I'm saying in this book. And I'm gonna, I'm gonna, I'm gonna tear the cloak off of the black athletic superiority and all that nonsense, because it's all wise.
Speaker 1: I got them. What about the legitimacy of sports? Uh gaining outcome?
Speaker 2: Oh? Oh yeah, I thought they were. They were rigged for a long time. And uh, Brian too, he beat me to it. He wrote the fixes in. I had him on my podcast a while back. But you beat me to it. But but this is going to be mostly about the race on that because if people will see and you know, I I I source everything. I don't work in theories. But the number is just it's it's it's astounding. Just the tagline is going to be white men can jump, and you're you're not going to believe what the numbers show. It's one hundred. It's just like anything else you've been told of lies and but the fact that people could continue to accept it, and it just shows we're lied to about everything, even something like sports.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's I mean, I don't know if I should put this on the screen. It evidence, Yeah, I guess that might be something about the protocol. So that's that's that's that.
Speaker 2: He's right, that's true.
Speaker 1: So so you're saying, there's just as qualified or eve and more that are overlooked because they're they're putting it.
Speaker 2: They're they're every there. There's they're everywhere. If somebody would give me an NFL team, especially, who is.
Speaker 1: The black hockey player who murdered somebody with a skate.
Speaker 2: That's true, that's true. That's that's the other end of it. Yeah, that's true. He did, he got off with it. Yeah, and it's it's the double standard is everywhere, and it's but again, people believe it because they've been indoctrinated to think that they are that black. And and really I'm taking the non racist position. The racist position is to generalize in stereotype that because basically it's a short step from saying blacks by virtue of being black or half black, as a lot of them are half black by virtue of having at least a black parent, Uh, they're superior athletes. It's a short step from saying, by virtue of having a black parent, they're they're inferior intellectually. It's the exact same thing you can say. It's the same kind of stereotype and they should realize that, but they don't. But so it's just gonna again. It's gonna be I probably won't be able to get a publisherle to see. It won't be easy, but I doubt ESPN or anybody because again it's there's no defense against it. My numbers are rock solid. They can't and I have it across the board and it's irrefutable. It's it's science if you will, but we'll see. But it's I'm having fun writing it because I've been wanting to write this for a long time and I've been a sports out all my life. I don't know why, because I do think they're rigged, and I've likened it to a heroin addiction to what you know, I can't kick it, you know, yeah, right.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, especially like I just the question knowledge or knowing things. It's if everything else is in your life, if you feel a little suspicious about something you've been told, it's almost like it's like you get to be pretended, like you're like you're a Sherlock Holmes, like you get to investigate and find out on your own. If you even believe after what you did able to discover it, and sometimes you confirm things that often you don't though often you find a whole other story that you never knew about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's gratifying. And that's why doing something like this, it's because it's it's I'm being you know, empowered, because I'm paying Wow, this really is worse than I thought. Even so, it's it's it's great doing that because you do discover something. It's great to tell the truth.
Speaker 1: You're inspiring me to write my second one. Now. I pulling out last November November before that, so about it's about time for a new one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, absolutely, yeah, all right, So.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much again. I will thank you for your your sites and thank you for your time, and hopefully we can do the skin sometime.
Speaker 2: Thanks any time. I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Thank you, take care, thank you, and we'll show you guys here in just a second. Is let's see right here we have that's the wrong one. Sorry, I don't know why that happened. Oh no, it is. This is the eye Protest by Donald Jeffries. This is in the Donald Jeffries dot substack dot com. This link is in the description of the videos, and if you go to his Twitter, or if you want to call it X, you can do that too. Let's go to remove this one real quick, and I'll just show you the way I normally show things by shrinking this down two scene to all right, So this is the eye protest substack, shadowed Legacy of the funding Fathers, Consent independence and fireworks explosion, the explosion of Jewish fatigue syndrome. He has a good old Shapiro here, Shapiro Stein, and I think she's a dopey puppet myself, but it's it's whatever. I should be up there. I'm scared. So then there's this Twitter here, Donald Don Jeffries, so it's x dot com forward slash Don Jeffries. And from there you can also find the dot media and the substack there, but you should give that a follow. And last one here, this is his website and you'll find this podcast right there. And then he has his books all the other stuff here in his books. He clicked in that and takes you to his Amazon page. I'm reading this one currently, and dude, come on, I don't know why that is that, but I took advantage of it and that's I got to reading on it super super quick, piped the Bimbo in Red. This is one that I haven't gotten to yet. But this is about JFK. And he actually mentions in his book The American Memory Hole and his section about GfK, he does actually bring up Final Judgment by Michael Collins Piper, which I thought was cool and because I because I had just finished reading that one and I'm asking the truth he's tuk with the COVID thing. It's five of the richest. The Unreals is actually a a fictional book that he wrote. It's kind of interesting, kind of cool stuff, and there should be more down here here. It is so the Hidden History here it was the first book of his that I read, and then it was Crimes and cover Ups in American Politics, and now he in now an American Memory Hole. I think would be the more recent. But this is kind of like a series, these three. So Hidden History would be the first in the series, but this one's kind of like a prequel to that one, even though it came out after the fact that this one kind of fills in all throughout from these two, like the stories that were in addition throughout that same timeline here, you know, basically bulliocracy, and then you see all these right, okay, good stuff. And then, as far as I'm concerned, I appreciate everybody for showing up. Let's try to let's try to kick this, uh the subscribe recount over here on Rumble, I mean Rumble, fuck yeah, Rumble and YouTube. Let's kick it up a not, shall we? And if you click more on this screen, that'll drop down. You'll see all the links here, the substack and the other stuff, the substacks here. But in the description, I'm sorry, in the chat you should find the other links that I dropped in there. They should be in there. If you're on YouTube, if you're on Rumble, it's it's in the description. And if you're right there, you'll see see's down Jeffries dot Media substack at Donald D. Jeffries and then x dot com Don Jeffries, and the D and the J are capitalized, but you can see those right there. Behind beneath that, you can see my website. And I just want to draw your attention to this because I'm not sure if I'm gonna have time to do this again later, because I have to do a bunch of stuff before I leave. But on my website there's something new I need to share with you. But this one stop shop is a keep on you can use for or ten percent off. I will be gone for the next eighteen days starting Tuesday morning Tuesday night, so if you place an order between now and then, I'm not gonna be able to get back to it until the twenty ninth, So just keep that in mind you can, or you can just wait in place it afterward. We will return on twenty ninth. And beneath that it says below is a clickable pick to the worldwide event. Reminder that codd Ballbusterers for fifty percent off the membership for Doctor Glydden, but the event itself is free. Doctor Lynden does this like about once a year, and Wednesday, July ninth at six pm Pacific, so it's gonna be from six to seven, so it's an hour long or nine to ten Eastern. And you just click this picture right here that I just added. I changed the triblue made it look a little nicer. You had Doctor Monzo stuff here. Code BB five for all the Azure Well the whole Food, vitamin selflements and nutrients like the ninety essentials. You can get that way too. So this one here goes to the same site and then there's a code ball of busters as this one does. So if you click this you'll see that. Oh cool, he made it playable. But he's got a little Oh. I guess it's just being set up for it. I guess that's what that is now. So that's what that's for. When he just has the thing set up so that when it does start, it'll be there. And there's his website. And I actually added this video to my Instagram and to my TikTok and so there's like two minutes for these six seconds, he kind of gives you a little insight there. Okay, I think that's it. That's all we got. Hey Bushmasters? Here is he? There? He is? That's the bush Master. I'm seeing a while fact Ranger or uh Voodoo Ranger, depending on where you're at. Sonya, Hello, Alex, what's that buddy? New Edge Designs? That looks like a new name I saw Raymond earlier and Karen Karen and then on the screen here, I'll just throw it up there so you can see there's that wasn't the YouTube I don't know if they leave it there or not, but that wasn't the YouTube chat, and so was that one, which for some reason they changed it to that. I don't know if that is, but that was supposed to be the Don the Don Jefferies. I'm sorry. The the Don yeah, Donald Jeffries, not media was but for some reason that popped up when I copied and pasted it, which is strange. All right, that's it. See it. Support the sh know if you can. You can't, that's cool too. You can always like to follow my share it by
Speaker 2: Yah yahm