Speaker 1: Hello everyone, Welcome back to a brand new episode of the Poker Go Podcast, likely the final episode of twenty twenty four, unless this guy demands I do more work. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I'll give you the day off tomorrow.
Speaker 1: My name is Donnie Peters. His name is Tim Duckworth. How you doing, sir.
Speaker 2: I'm good. I'm good. How about you?
Speaker 1: Um, I think I'm doing better than I was before. I looked at my poker results. Al Right, you weren't as bad as I thought.
Speaker 2: That's the exact feeling I had as well.
Speaker 1: I had two runner up finishes last night. Wow, So I you know, I really, like really brought the number back to at least closer to even than it was. But yeah, so yeah, that's just gonna be the topic of this podcast. Him and I are going to go through our twenty twenty four poker results. We're gonna lay out some twenty twenty five poker goals. It's a little bit of a tradition that we always do here on the podcast. You know, just talk about how we did, how we probably stunk it up, and uh what we want to get better at for the next year. So short and sweet, and we will get everyone out of here. I do have another question that I'm gonna ask you that's not on the rundown, but okay, that'll be coming in a second. As always, of course, got to pay some bills first. First up, Play poker Go. If you're looking for poker that's fun and free. Player poker Grow brings you authentic poker action, no gimmicks, no bots, just true players like you from all around the world, True players like you and like me because I am on there daily. Try and get on there daily, try and play a couple of the cash games. Don't really get into the tournaments because I'm just kind of pop in, pop out. But yeah, you guys can do the same, jump straight into a ring game, or test your skills in a multi table tournament. You can play against real competition. With play poker gro every hand feels like the real deal. It's poker how you want it, how you want it. Excuse me, It's authentic, it's fun, and it's free. You can find it on web at playpokergro dot com, also on iOS and Android. Join the fun now and sign up for free. And then one more shout out to storm x where earning crypto doesn't have to be hard with earning. With stormax, earning crypto is easy as always. If you do want to earn crypto cash back and do so while shopping online, check out stormax dot io. Look at all the different eligible vendors. It's quick and easy to sign up, and then as you shop through those eligible vendors, you can earn crypto cash back, money back to you, money back in your wallet. And who doesn't hate that? Again, that's storm x dot io. Okay, before we get into our poker results, everyone does this whole like, you know, best stories of the year, this, that and the other thing. Whatever. I'm not gonna do exactly that. That said, I want to know what you, mister PGG commissioner. What's your favorite PGT story of the year is? This should just come off right off the top of your head because you live and breathe this damn tour. Okay, so what's your what's your favorite moment or storyline win from somebody?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: I wish you'd give me some time.
Speaker 1: To pre No, heck, no, man, come on, it's better when it's like this.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: The number one story off the top of my head would probably be Daniel mcgroner winning the fifty k PPC obviously seventh WSP bracelet, also a PGT event that kind of helped propel him up the lead aboard where he currently and will probably finish second to Jeremy Osmas. I'll give you like a bunch of stories, but that's probably number one.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I won't go that one for me. I mean, partly because I was I didn't even think about the WSP stuff. I just kind of blocked that out, just trying to keep it more owned and operated stuff. I think mine would be. I mean, we've had a lot of good ones, like ones that came to mind that weren't my favorite. I mean, Jeremy Osmas's year, yeah, I think it's just, you know, really incredible, just the fact that he's obviously been grinding the PGT for quite some time now, every single season he's in the mix, but having the year that he has, has the lead at the top of the leaderboard, like he has all that sort of stuff, likely to become Player of the Year, like very well deserved. Another one is the two Foxes, like being in the top forty together at least currently as as things stand right now, I think that's really good. The year of David Coleman. I know, I know, it's kind of cooled off. Pg TY started super hot but then cooled off a little bit. I think that's cool as well. But mine is gonna be mister Seth Davies, who I feel like is finally gotten like the headlining victories that he's been striving so much for now. You know, many years ago he did win a World Cooperate Tour title. He has had a lot of success, but it always seemed like, you know, Davies was always like coming close to things but never really got like that big you know, marquee victory, like headlining victory, right, and he did it a couple of times this year to be honest. Yeah, I mean he won the I remember the final PLO Series event, right, he wins that, Like it doesn't even really play PLO, but he wins that anyway, and that was like, okay, like you know, he's in the mix. Here we go. Then he wins Super High Rollable. Then he went Super High Rollable PLO. I mean, it's just it's absolutely incredible for him for what he's done this year. He's currently sitting third on the PGT leaderboard. He has those three victories that I talked about, He's got nine cash his total, so kind of just like the I mean, I don't I'm trying to avoid and dance around calling it a breakout year because I don't think it's a breakout year. Like he's he's a known name, He's had a lot of success in the past. I did cite that that World Poker Tour title, like all that sort of stuff, right, So this isn't like a breakout year, you know, but it is a headlining year, a marquee year for him, you know something that I think. I think Seth Davis has always been a name. But I bet if you would have asked like most even like people that are into poker, like they might not have even have known that he has a World Poker Tour title, right, and they just be like, yeah, you know, he's just a high rolleror this that and the other thing. Whatever. Well, now he's finally you know, getting everything and it's all coming to him and it's all kind of breaking his way and that's great. You know, he's someone who I mean, I watched a lot of his videos that that he's had on run at once. I think they're great content, and you can certainly tell that he has an incredible poker mind. He really thinks things through, he studies a lot, and all that sort of stuff. And then when all of that preparation just really, you know, is able to come through and you're able to land some victories, you know, I really do, you know, I'm a sucker for that sort of thing. So so he's my kind of my number one story out of the whole year.
Speaker 2: Just for what it's worth.
Speaker 3: Twenty twenty four nine point one million dollars in earnings Lassia twenty twenty three five point five. Year before that five point four, twenty twenty one, three point five. So yeah, definitely, you're right. You can't call it a breakout year, but headlining year is a very good way to put it.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I love it.
Speaker 2: All.
Speaker 1: Right, let's get into the real head lightning years had by you and I our twenty four poker results. Do you want to go first? Should I go first? What do you want?
Speaker 3: I'll go first. I play a little less than Donald over there, but for some reason I played more live tournaments. I did not expect that, but I played twenty.
Speaker 1: Eight somebody worked for.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's just lot, sure, whatever you say.
Speaker 3: The twenty eight live tournaments, I had nineteen and eight hundred and fifteen dollars in buyings. That does include the ten KWBT World Championship seat that I won, so really let's call it nine thousand in buyings, seven cashes unfortunately, zero final tables lost twenty four hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Not horrible.
Speaker 3: I thought it was going to be much worse than that. I guess that four K cash in the WBT invitation will definitely helped boost my numbers. Do play some cash games thirty a bians lost six hundred bucks before I went to Texas. The last two Texas trips I was winning nine hundred, so a little bit of a downswing thanks to Texas. Parker and Online don't really track any of my stats, but I don't play that much, probably down less than five hundred dollars, So that my stats for twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: Okay, great, not as bad as mine, I guess in terms of being down money. So I played a total of so this is tricky. Let me let me just say this upfront. The way that I do my stats, and I should probably just get better at this, but whatever, So I wrote down I played two hundred and seventy four tournaments. Two hundred and forty eight of those were online, twenty six of them were live. So I keep all of my stuff manually in a Google sheet when I track them when I do live. Okay, So for example, I played the WPT Prime and I fired four bullets. They are four lines on my spreadsheet, right, So.
Speaker 2: That makes sense?
Speaker 1: Okay, yes, because because it's a re entry, it's essentially like a new tournament, Like what does it matter? Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, ye, when I do it online just because of like the it's mostly because of the speed of online. You know, you're you have multiple tables up, like you're just busting clicking buttons and re entering, like you're just constantly doing that. I just I have them written down what I'm playing that day, and I just put tallies, so like I might get to four tallies or five, you know what I mean, And then I'll just loop it all in at the end. So if I play a twenty two dollars tournament five times, I'll just put I'll put it on one line. The buying was one hundred and ten dollars and then go from there. So the number is.
Speaker 2: Probably Yeah, I was gonna say they would be okay.
Speaker 1: Like if I if I did the online like I do the live, it's probably more like, I mean six hundred. I probably average two three buyings per tournament. I mean I have outside of the some of them, I'm I'm at like six. Who knows? We play like I said, it's it's it's when it's a re entry. I mean it's essentially a new tournament. So like, what's the difference if I play a fifty five dollars tournament five times today or if I just play it once every Sunday for the next five sundays. Who cares? So then what what would my what number?
Speaker 3: You said, what would the live number be if you did it the same way you did it online?
Speaker 1: A numbers?
Speaker 3: Yeah, But like to like Prime, you're in for four bullets, But how many other events are you in for multiple bullets?
Speaker 2: I do feel like, I.
Speaker 1: Mean most of them. It's like a six hundred dollars win, it's like the fifteen hundred or something at the w s AP you might fire two bullets like stuff like that. Yeah, you know, so it's it's probably ten to fifteen, I'll say so anyway, just just putting it out there. So two hundred and seventy four tournaments play two hundred and forty eight online. You can put the asterisks there. You can put the asterix on the twenty six live tournaments. I don't care where you put the asterix, but the asterix is there. Fifty two forty two dollars and seventy cents in buyings. That's an average buyand of one hundred and ninety dollars and sixty seven cents online. Just over twenty five thousand dollars in buying twenty five thousand, forty two point seven, which is an average of one hundred dollars and ninety eight cents. Call it one oh one live twenty seven thousand, two hundred dollars, an average of one thousand and forty six dollars and fifteen cents. My numbers aren't as high this year. I only played one ten K this year. I played two. Last year, I played the wsp Man Event and the WPT World Championship. Each of the last two years, I only played the w spe Man Event this year. Now, I did play the napt Man event. But still that's you know, five thousand dollars that's not not there this year, so keeping those numbers a little bit smaller than normal. I had eighty one cashes, seventy nine online, two live. I am currently I'll say currently because there's still two days left man and assumes the podcast. I am firing up table twenty five thousand, one hundred and fourteen dollars in the red.
Speaker 2: I think you're missing a stat.
Speaker 1: What's the stat?
Speaker 2: How many wins? I thought you had at least one wins?
Speaker 1: So and I I didn't really well. I definitely had no wins fucking live. I had like no fucking cashes. Couldn't do shit live live. It was the year of I did really well to like build stacks early and make it to registration on a single bullet when I planned for multiple bullets other than WPT prime. That sucked or actually nah, yeah that sucked. But I could never like once like registration closed, like it was like the wind just got sucked out of my sales. It could could make nothing happen. I won one tournament online in July, and it was a PLO tournament.
Speaker 2: If you can believe that, no, you something like a month ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, in November, I won another tournament. Yeah, okay, I won a It was a fifty five dollars tournament. I was in for three buy ins. I won that one. Uh, and then I have a I have a bunch of those are the only two I won this year. So I had two wins, but I had a bunch of other, like like this month. I've actually closed this month fairly strong. I had a they have this on Sunday on WSV dot com. They have this fifty five dollars mystery bounty tournament with twenty five k guaranteed. What is it? It's the thirtieth So two sundays ago, I pulled the biggest bounty in the tournament for twenty five hundred. So there was that, And last night I had I took second in that same tournament for twenty four hundred. And then I have a bunch of other like you know six on.
Speaker 3: How do you do you count mystery bounties in this overall negative number? Like when you let's say you play the fifty five.
Speaker 1: The cash in the one that I won. The thing was I have the full cash, but it was like twenty five hundred of the twenty six hundred that I cashed for is the bounty pull. I mean that's part, that's part of the price.
Speaker 2: Okay, no, hypothetically, I guess.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure WSP you can win a bounty without being in the money, right, Yeah, because they start it's not like a few spots early.
Speaker 1: Now level nineteen, so you might you might be in the money, you might not be usually not in the money, usually just outside. So it's kind of like a it's like a double bubble in a way, like you're trying to I mean, it depends who you are. But yeah, a lot of people were trying to get into that mystery bounty portion, which is it kicks in level nineteen on WSP dot com and then the bounties go from there or the money comes after that. So so yeah, cash games, I just wrote, fuck cash, I don't play them. The hell with them?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, we're not that bad. Look minus twenty five k, minus twenty four hundred, this is like, I know, it's like nothing, it's nothing.
Speaker 1: I know, like when you when we say these numbers, you know a lot of people out there might be like, wow, that's bad or while they suck, or you know whatever, let me tell everyone out there if you're not already aware, which if you listen to this podcast, you probably are generally aware because we talk about this stuff pretty openly. I would say the majority of tournament players are losing every single year, massive amounts. Okay, So like the fact that I recouped essentially half of my buy ins is like pretty good, right, I mean, it's just it's hard, man. This is why, like people are in infinite dollars of makeup, Like why everyone's pretty much broke out there. Like it's just how it is now. I am, of course very grateful that I have a regular job, I have some displo income, I have really good friends and a support group who like will invest in me when I want to take some bigger shots and all that sort of stuff. So like I'm not, you know, just like yoloing my life away essentially, Like it's always you know, make you make sure your bills are paid, you do this, you do that, you check all those boxes. Yeah, and then if you have some extra money to play for it can go into the poker bank. Well cool, let's do that. You know that said, if I had to like play professionally, I would probably, you know, want to jump off the top of the straps, because especially tournaments, it's just like you can be so good. Not that I'm saying that I'm so good, but I definitely feel like I'm better than I have ever been. I try and get better every time I play, try and get better like every week, every month, every year, et cetera. And I definitely feel like I am getting better. And yet you just don't win because shit just happens and it's just eff and brutal. I mean, like it just it sucks in tournaments because you can just you know, you get it, your money in, you lose, and you're out the door because you have no chips left. And in a cash game, I mean it's a little bit different. You can put money back on the table and just fire it up and and and go at it that way. You know, tournaments it's it's not as easy, I would say. You know, even if you do rebuy or whatever, you know, you're rebuying generally with maybe a smaller stack comparative to the blinds that sort of stuff. So it's just it's tricky in tournaments, and every tournament is a freaking minefield. Man. You have to like you have to get lucky to win. Yes, I mean I yes. Poker is a game that is predominantly skill based. You know, don't get it confused with what I'm saying, but there is luck involved, right, just like there's luck involved when you invest in the stock market, picking a winning stock or picking a stock.
Speaker 3: Out of No, it's all skillkill.
Speaker 1: The skill in investing is buy more every being able to ride it out over the long run. Like that's essentially the skill.
Speaker 3: Like you just we have different investing strategies.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about, you I'm saying, like, if you invest, you just you like buy every day, every week or every month or whatever you said, is like your cadence and you're in it for the long haul.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not saying like, you know, you just buy one stock and hold it forever.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: It's a consistency of buying and putting the money away and just knowing that like in the back of your mind, even though there's gonna be fluctuations you know, every single day, every single hour, every single minute that go up and down and can go up and down by a you know, fair amount percentage wise in the long run, you're hoping like eight to ten percent compounded over time is like how you win, right, So, like the skill is having the discipline kind of just like the skill is in poker, like just being able to like you have to just kind of be consistent and be disciplined over a long period of time because variance is a bitch, and that's how it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do have a question for you. My wife asked me this question and about swaps and when you sell pieces in my app, like the ten k, right I had? Obviously you had five percent. Few other people had the percentages. I still put the buy in as ten k because to me, it just gets too confusing to try and figure out the percentages you actually have. I just put the full numbers, the full cash. Obviously my dad is always going to be wrong. But for someone like you, how do you treat when you're selling pieces or doing swaps like that?
Speaker 1: I put like the full buy in, Like if I play the like the five thousand dollars nap tea main event, like you know, five thousand dollars is the buying and like if I were to cash for ten k, I would put ten k in my results. Yeah, same okay, but it would also be the same like if I were to if I were to sell half and if I put twenty five hundred down and then put five thousand dollars as my result, it's like the same thing percentage wise.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, I'm just wonder how you, like, personally do I. I don't infector any swaps.
Speaker 1: And I'm trying to make it as easy as possible. Yeah, Like you know, I I do keep pretty meticulous stats in the sheet and like I, you know, do it all out manually and whatever. But you know, I'm also trying to make that as efficient as possible, so you know, cross referencing that by my other sheets that I have where it's like list all the action and where it's going and this and that. And I'm not not going to do that too much of that, you know. So maybe maybe if I was a professional then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's what I was about to say. If you're a professionally do.
Speaker 1: If you're a professional, you want to be as meticulous as possible writing all the things down. You know, you're probably doing things like I drove seventeen miles, you know, like you know, to get all these taxs right, up and this and that and the other. So so yeah, yeah, what does this know? Why why you don't track your SSEULF online?
Speaker 2: No, not at all. I don't. I don't play it like any any of them.
Speaker 1: Only like you know, you said you could probably just email can and you can say, hey, can I have my thing?
Speaker 3: And I still have money on WSP so I'm not broke yet, so I don't.
Speaker 2: I literally maybe.
Speaker 3: I mean this last couple of weeks, over this Christmas break, I've played a lot more, but like in January, when we're back to work, I might not play till June. So I don't play to the level I used to when I was living in Australia.
Speaker 2: So I don't track anything online. It's probably not a good idea, but that's just that's just the way I do it. I'm there to have.
Speaker 1: A good in January. One event, the WIN is having a series, the signature series that they always do. I remember when I first got into poker and I saw the WIN signature series like full page ad and card Player, like I just I remember to this Day's green and it's still still the same branding. It looks the same, it is, it has never you know gotten old. It's it's just absolutely timeless that like the Wind does things perfectly, and I just remember being like man Signature, like I want to, like I want to play the Signature Series one day and I want to get into it. So I'm a sucker for that when I see it. They have them very often now, you know, they have a few obviously big series every single year at the Wind, but then it's almost monthly. When they're not running a big series, they have the Signature series. They have one in January. We have a lot of work, but one of the one of the events, I think it might be the sixth and at all or one or whatever. It it lines up with like the Gap, So I'm going to try and get out there for that and uh and play that and then maybe play some stuff in February. I don't know yet, and then yeah, I mean I talked about it last time. I want to go to Texas, so that would also that I want to try and do in April. So we'll see, and then just try and play online, try and try and not miss a Sunday. Shout out Patrick Leonard. He doesn't miss a Sunday, but I try and not miss a Sunday. It's hard, but you know, gotta do what you gotta do, all right, looking ahead to next year, twenty twenty five poker goals, I'll go first this time because you went first on the last one. Number one on mine is fix shit. Just continue to like work on my game and fix things and get better. You know, that's all into this bucket. It's like the more I think I learn, the more I realize I have leaks to plug, or the more I realize I'm making mistakes, or like, it's just poker is like just this endless battle, like not only against everyone that you're playing against, but also against yourself on a on a mental level, and just constantly trying to improve, never you know, getting stale or stagnant with your game, never like ever thinking like, hey, I made it all that sort of stuff. So just constantly trying to fix, fix everything that I'm doing, and just get better is number one. And as long as I feel like I'm getting better, I think I've done a good job at compartmentalizing the results and putting them off to the side and not really letting them get to me. They always get to me when I bust out of a tournament live for the drive home, and then after the drive home, it's fine like that fifteen twenty minutes, like that's like my vent yep, my tilt whatever, and then yeah, go from there. I want to win a trophy. MTT quotes around trophy. So I don't know a ring, a bracelet, anything that comes to some sort of trophy. Win something at the wind where they have those awesome trophies that I love, like anything right the South No, I'm not.
Speaker 2: Hey, that gets a trophy though.
Speaker 1: That's not a trophy. I don't care that they put that freaking thing on the GPI award list whatever. That does not qualify as a trophy. A card protector does not qualify as a trophy. I'm sorry, okay, And I love the South Point, but no, it does not qualify as a trophy. Okay. And also like, so if you win, listen a quote unquote trophy MTT like the reason why I said that, and also like kind of named it as that is it's not a daily or a nightly, which is what the South Point tournaments are. I'm not trying to daily or a nightly. I'm trying to win like something legitimate, and it doesn't necessarily have to be massive, because you know, they have, you know, some of these circuit events or what have you that are smaller and buying, not the largest first place prizes that sort of stuff. There's plenty of stuff that happens online, et cetera, et cetera. Just want to like be able to fucking win one of these damn things. It's just so damn hard new career best live tournament score would love for that to happen as well. I mean, I don't have like that high of a number to achieve. I think if I get to twenty K, I'm there, so yeah, that would be great. And then have a five figure MTT score in a buy in of fifteen hundred dollars or less, which would probably mean in that size buying tournament a very very deep run. So yeah, I mean, if you played a one K and you cash for ten K, you're probably in the final couple tables, if you know, the final two tables or final table, depending on the size of the events. But just kind of along the lines of, like, you know, that's like my area that I play the most fifteen hundred dollars buy ins or less and then just you know, being able to have a really notable deep run. And if I can equate that to like, you know, what what is it? What is like a deep run? Well, probably a five figure score, because like you know, if I play a one thousand dollars or sorry, yeah, one thousand dollars buy in tournament, it has a thousand players. You know, if I can get to the final three tables or so, that's pretty damn awesome. And I probably ticked this off, but you know, it all just kind of goes along the lines of just constantly trying to improve and get better and do all that sort of stuff. So that's my h Those are my goals for twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Good goals, well my goals. I put it on a note.
Speaker 3: They can be all achieved in one event and you'll probably understand why once I get to it. But starting from easiest goal to hardest, I just want to surpass my old boss, Heath Chick.
Speaker 2: You used to work with him.
Speaker 3: In total live earnings, I trail him by seventy three dollars, So that should.
Speaker 1: Be easy, right, I should be were ahead, right?
Speaker 3: No, No, because he cashed for like forty seven hundred. Then I cash for four kh, and then I so like, no, he's been ahead, He's always been ahead of me, and this is the closest I've ever been. So it's pretty easy, right, min cash something he doesn't play that much. You know, a data of two and doing work, and so I can do that.
Speaker 2: That's easy.
Speaker 3: Second one, play the WSP main event. I say it every year, but after playing the WPT World Championship this year, I really have the itch to play it in twenty twenty five. Obviously it's easy because you just got to find ten k and buy in. That's my second goal. Third goal, this is really sad. Cash in a WSP event. I haven't come on a twenty three event. Cold streak at the WSP not include that doesn't include dailies or free or media free roles, none of that stuff. Real WSP bracelet events. Last was in twenty thirteen, so it's only two a year, but when you say twenty three, it sounds pretty awful. And then my fourth goal, it's the toughest goal. I just wanted cash for five digits total for the year. Last time I did that was twenty thirteen. Last couple of years has been about seven k. So you know I can achieve that all just by basically cashing in the WSP main event in you know, seven hundred and eightieth place or whatever they decide to pay out this year. So yeah, there, My goal has nothing to do with fixing shit like you have, because I'm not gonna put in that effort and don't really care that much about trophies except I would like to win another south Point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you can kind of protect it, so I don't sell that one.
Speaker 1: I still think south Point needs to do like one bigger tournament a month on a Sunday, and they can give out a trophy for that one twelve.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm happy they at least up the nightly the Saturday night buy into two hundred, so that's a good start. Put some more money in the prize.
Speaker 1: For But yeah, I mean the rake is outrageous.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, we don't talk about the rake, I know.
Speaker 1: I mean, I like, I don't necessarily care about rake. I mean I listen, I probably should, and I don't like high raake. Yes, I get it, but sometimes you just want to go play poker and you're just that's what you're gonna do, just like sometimes you're gonna want to go buy something at the grocery store, you want to go see a movie and it costs, you know, twenty five dollars and the popcorn cost eighteen, and you're just like, whatever, this is what I want to do. So this is how I'm gonna do it, you know. Yeah, But I think, like, you know, if you if South Point did like a I don't know, a three hundred dollars or four hundred dollar like call it a Sunday major. I think we've talked about this before once a month, Yeah, I think, yeah, that.
Speaker 2: Would be great. So well, I hope we achieve all adults.
Speaker 1: You're fucking telling me, I don't know how long I'm be able to keep.
Speaker 3: This up.
Speaker 2: Until you don't have a jump anymore pretty.
Speaker 1: Much, right then I might need to really keep it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good point.
Speaker 1: You know you never know? All right, Um, that's gonna do it for our what our yearly rec up on our own stats? Yep. If you want to let us know about your yearly stats, you don't have to put them out there publicly, but you can obviously email them podcasts at pokergote dot com. Tim and I read them. We won't we won't give them out, you know, but if you you know, if you want, like you know, our little own support group, you know, if you're buried just like we are or just like I am.
Speaker 3: You know, yeah, you order if you have something possible, yeahive ones if you want.
Speaker 1: If you want something to share, we'll share. We haven't done a community cards and all that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's say that top.
Speaker 1: Us some If you know, if you hit a new career best live tournament score, if you ticked off one of the goals that you set for twenty twenty four, let us know, you know, we will happily publicize those for you. You know, we're always looking to shout out the listeners and the fans out there, so please do or or if you you know, if you just want to uh drown in the misery like us, like us, you know, just email us. You know, bad beats are welcome.
Speaker 3: If you're also on a twenty three event, WSP, do let me know it make me feel better.
Speaker 1: Exactly all right. Obviously we talked about the PGT stuff last week or last episode, and I should say in depth, but again just quickly, we are entering the very very very end of the PGT season it'll have the PGT Last Chance as the final series that kicks off in a couple of days on January second. January second through the ninth. It is six ten thousand dollars buying events. That's when everyone is going to be, you know, trying to earn as many points or compete on the leaderboard to ultimately get into the PGT Million Dollar Championship. For those that are in or right around the top forty of the PGT leaderboard, the top forty gets a qualification if you have met first of all, the you know, the number of points to get into the top forty, and then also you have three PGT cashes. There are some people in the top forty that need to get a third cash. There are some people that just need to try and get some points to get into the top forty. Outside of that, you know, there's gonna be plenty of players that are battling for the series leader board because you could win a dream seat or you could win a Dream Pass. The Dream Passes will compete in the Dream Seat Invitational, and then from there there will be six winners that go on to the PGT Million Dollar Championship. Streaming for every event will be happening on Poker Go January for the streaming aspect, January third through ninth, we'll be streaming just about every day. We will take one day off, whatever Sunday is in there. I think it's the fifth or sixth. I don't even know one of those days. And then we'll be streaming the both days of the PGT Million Dollar Championship, million dollar free roll that is five hundred thousand dollars first place prize. So big week or two coming up for the Poker Go Tour. Busy week or two for Tim and I plenty of coffee runs every single day pretty much. So yeah, and then right after that we have like a week off and then we get into the twenty twenty five PGT season with the PGT Kickoff. So new year and we are ready toff and go. It's gonna be a great year. I cannot wait for it. Hopefully you guys have a great new year out there. As for us, we'll talk to you probably in a couple of days. We'll see how things go right, all right for Duckworth. My name is Donnie Peters, and we will talk to you guys next time.
Speaker 2: Say YOJ