Speaker 1: Good morning, Big Brother fans.
Speaker 2: It is Wednesday, August fifth day twenty nine by my count, in the Big Brother House. And you know, yesterday I kind of thought there wouldn't be much exciting going on yesterday.
Speaker 1: Well I was wrong. Stuff happened.
Speaker 2: And it happened because the house guests, at least some of them, were apparently as bored of the week as we were. And I can't I'd have to go back to find the exact moment, but the just a visit it of it is, if you were to summarize it, Dan Devon's got bored. Now, Okay, there's a problem here, right. Dan Devon's are so far in power, so.
Speaker 3: So so sure to get to at least jury without an issue, that they don't have much threats and they are almost like I make the analogy often of playing with their food, or you know, when someone is such an advantage, they're playing with their food.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, D and Devon's decided to play with their food. And I don't know if D has a soft spot now for Drew or what might have changed, but D and I'll put most of it on D. I think Devon's is kind of willing to do whatever he says it all the time, and so that's what I'm gonna have to go with. Even though he may just be willing to do stuff because he doesn't see why not, they decided that maybe they.
Speaker 1: Should keep Drew.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I think what's happened is Drew has kind of started to show. We kept re emphasizing his loyalty to the crossroads, the crossroads, the crossroads. I think it started to sink in. I also think that d is looking at poor Drew, a parent, Drew, Devon's Barrett, at Barrett who has no one other than Drew in some ways, he has a lot of you know, light thread and alliances, but nothing solid. I'm still not sure his allience Withdrew is solid as far as Drew's concerned, but let's pretend.
Speaker 1: It is anyways.
Speaker 2: So d decided, look, and Devon's let's let's see if we can do this, let's talk about this, Let's see if there's a reason to do this, If there's a if it's a if it's a wash, if it doesn't matter one way or the other, I still think it matters that we should keep Drew. And that's how I felt she was saying she's saying, you know, getting rid of melody or lyric. Neither of them seem like big threats to us, And Drew seems more solid with us than either of those two, So maybe we should keep Drew. I'm and I'm putting words in their mouths. By the way, this is not not exactly what's been said, but they talk so much that you could find snippets everywhere where they said different things. So that started yesterday afternoon, and then they pulled in d or say and then D talked to They were like, well, let's talk to let's talk to Angela. I think the assignment was d was to talk to Angela and Devon's was to talk to Kamu. I think I'm finally saying Tommu's name, right, brother Karmu, Karmen Kamy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Whatever.
Speaker 2: And they did that, and neither of those two pushed back super hard. Now I understand they still pushed back a little bit, but not super hard. And and d and Devons are very persuasive. They can talk things around, and they like to make people think it's their idea. And that was part of the plan, was let's make the other people think it's their idea, which is that's Derek Big Brother sixteen, and there's probably lots of other house guests, but I specifically remember watching Derek turn Caleb in about five minutes. I'm gonna have to I have that audio clip somewhere. Maybe I should go dig it up from our podcast of Derek talking to Caleb and within five minutes got him to change this, got him to flip and think it was his idea. I'm pretty start sure that happened on one of we talked about it on one of our shows, but I digress obviously. So they kind of worked at this yesterday afternoon and.
Speaker 1: By the early evening they seem to have done it.
Speaker 2: They've gotten most of them kind of on board with the idea of getting rid of whomever.
Speaker 1: Is up again. If Drew is I don't know if it was either or. I mean, in a perfect world.
Speaker 2: For me, Lyric can go and I no offense, Lyric, but go out and hang out with Rome and Julia, and they'll bring you in Rome back and you can have your romance and they'll love to highlight that on the outside of the of the house because kind of like the day was Swaggy and Bailey and you can we can keep Melody around it. Melody and Drew showmance is just on the cusp. It's on the cusp. I did look it up because I wasn't sure what the age difference was. Not that not that to me, you know, unless it's like a ten or fifteen year age difference. So I kind of be like, oh my gosh. But I was kind of curious on who was the older of the two, And Melody is twenty four and Drew is twenty two at least at the time they end of the house, So just a couple of years difference. But it's interesting that Melody is a couple of years older than Drew. But you have to look at the selection that she might have in the house. Who does she have to pick from? And she doesn't necessarily have that big old selection, I mean, as it were, so, and not that Drew's a bad selection.
Speaker 1: So anyways, their showmance is like just on the edge.
Speaker 2: It's gonna if one of them gets at a household, they're gonna get time in the hho H room alone where they don't have to worry about someone walking in and catching them.
Speaker 1: They will will, you.
Speaker 2: Know, kiss that's that's the big thing. Everyone wants to happened. It has not happened as far as we know yet, and we don't think it has. They would have snuck if they had kissed at least once, they would be sneaking more than one. And we have seen many instances of them alone on camera where they've gotten close, but they haven't done it.
Speaker 1: But you can see it in Melody's eyes that she.
Speaker 2: Kind of wants to kiss the guy, right, And I'm sure that Drew wants to kiss her too, But I'm just saying she's much more, in my book, easier to read than Drew as far as the looks that she's giving Drew. And she came in last night and she gave him a hug, a side hug while he was in bed, and everyone's freaking out over that.
Speaker 1: And I don't we couldn't really hear what she whispered, at least I couldn't, but everyone's like, oh my god, it's gonna be, It's gonna happen. Well not if you know not. A fun of him walks out, So anyways, that's going on.
Speaker 2: I just I just think And there was also talk earlier on yesterday, there was talk about maybe production influencing or Devon's talking to production because I think he mentioned production or something or mentioned the diary room, and it's like.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, they're talking him into doing this flip.
Speaker 2: And it's like, no, you know, and you guys that have been around around long long enough, you know production doesn't They're not gonna say you should do this, but they may ask questions that make Devn's in d think, WHOA, maybe we should keep true, maybe there's advantages to it, and these guys having done reality TV before, they may be able to read the room and just say, oh, they want us to keep them now. At some point yesterday de even said it. She said, I'll be a puppy dog the entire season, meaning, you know, just kind of you know, la la la, I'm just going happy going through life. I'm just I'm silly, I'm dumb, I don't know anything. And she said I'll do the puppy dog all the way up to the final two. That's what she said in the camera last time, and I did post that video where.
Speaker 1: She said that it's not singled out.
Speaker 2: I didn't clip it out specifically, but in her cam talk last night, which I think. Is the last clips I posted where she was talking to the cameras, she specifically said, I will be a puppy dog all season for seven hundred and fifty thousand.
Speaker 1: Dollars up to the final two. So D knows what's going on.
Speaker 2: So D's not going to do something that D doesn't think that the D things could potentially ruin her game. And I don't think keeping Drew could ruin her game. And they feel pretty secure, So that's going on. The flip is in theory on the flip and the flop, and I call Tuesday flip flop Tuesday. I'm pretty sure we used to call it that. I don't see a lot of people saying it, but I certainly say it. And then of course today is waffle Wednesday, and they will probably be more waffling. They will probably decide again, well maybe we shouldn't, and they could flip completely back and decide not to do it. You know, one of the things that the producers won is they want both sides of the argument. They want to imply that it could go either way. They need the clips to make America watching the TV show think it could go either way, and you know, then it goes the way that we all knew it was gonna go anyways. So I'm not sure right now. We'll figure it out today. That's the big update for today, and I'm not gonna talk about it, you know, not ten minutes here, you get out of me.
Speaker 1: That's all we're gonna do.
Speaker 2: I did a big long house guest rundown yesterday or the day before, whenever it was yesterday, So go back to yesterday if you haven't heard yesterdays if you want to hear my thoughts. Except for just remember when I said all of that, I didn't know that Drew was going to be potentially safe.
Speaker 1: And by the way, one last thing.
Speaker 2: Late last night, after I went to bed, D told Barrett that something good is happening. But Devon's is the one who wants to officially tell Barrett, so D couldn't say anything. But she kind of like threw it in Barrett's face because you can't say Devon's wants to tell you something really good and expect Barrett to go to sleep. So they kept asking around and she kind of said the target has changed and he's just like it's jowned. I think it's John to kind of drop a little bit, So I did repost that that was a clip was clip was got by Tombs, and I reposted it this morning. So if you want to see that, go on to Blue Sky and check it out. All right, that's what I got for you, guys. I'm gonna sign off today. Who knows what tomorrow holds, but tomorrow is an eviction day, So tomorrow morning I will let you know where the target seems to finally have settled on the three different options. Right now, it's open. I can't say for sure that any of these house guests is going. I don't know if it's if it's you know, whatever combination you want to put up there. I cannot say for certainly right now which one of them is going, which is fine in some ways. It's fine some ways this time because it's kind of like, oh, no, who's gonna go? You know, I'm like not happy that it could be, or you know, when it's when it's deaf determine.
Speaker 1: Who's gonna go, it's kind of like, oh yuck, that's not good.
Speaker 2: But since I since the person I don't want to go has a shot, I'm okay with it being up in the air. But when it's definitely gonna be you know, player X. It's like, okay, well why are we don't mess with it. Let us just just get through the week and this blockbuster. But the blockbuster, if Drew wins it, he's safe obviously, but now he may be safe. Anyways, we'll let you know more tomorrow. I need to go bring him my boots to the VET for vaccines. So you guys take care and we will talk to you all very soon.
Speaker 1: Be well, everybody. Oh bye.