Speaker 1: And I just turned around and I call ass out of there.
Speaker 2: I was done. I wasn't dealing with them. The hypocrisy of the cult is one of the things that turned me away the quickest. When I turned my head lights on, it turned and looked at us. And one of the things I remember the most, where the eyes were going red. I see an orb of light. It is just circling these steps.
Speaker 3: Like it is waiting for me.
Speaker 1: And he begins to tell them that he saw UFO.
Speaker 2: They're basically like, what are you talking about.
Speaker 1: That's seven foot up on a tree, peeking around it, and that's.
Speaker 2: Where I saw the top of the muzzle, noose and the eyes. As soon as I made eye contact with this thing, it don't like death.
Speaker 4: Welcome back to Tenfoil tells tonight, we are joined by my guest Lee. Would you like to let the audience know a little bit about yourself before we dive into it.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm just a simple guy. Really how this all started for me? You know, I'm just a construction worker, right and been doing construction, working for the same company for thirty one years. And you know I grew up as a Catholic, you know, even went to Catholic high school and all of that, and I never really believed in UFOs or aliens or that sort of thing, even though my family had a couple of experiences. I really wasn't that old or drawn to that sort of thing. But I'm dyslexic, but still I'm really good with numbers or not. And that's basically men. I don't know what else I can tell you about myself other than I've had these experiences that turned up later in life. And actually, once we went through regression and that sort of thing, then I found out about stuff that happened earlier in my life and the puzzle pieces started to fit in. And so that's that's how it all began for me.
Speaker 4: Well, if you'd like to dive on into it, I guess we can jump on in.
Speaker 2: Okay, So what happened for me is I lived. I lived in a home in what's called Normandy Park here in Washington State, and it's not very far away from Sea Tech Airport, and down at my house you can see across the bay. You can even see Moury Island. If anybody's heard of the Maury Island incident. It's kind of pivotal and key for the story or not for the story. But it's in the same location pretty much where this this activity happened. Not only that, over to the left or further just south is where you know the UFOs were seen, you know, flying between Mount Rainier and Mount Adams, and that was that was well. I don't even have the dates. I don't even have the dates in front of me right now, but you know that those those were some of the first UFOs seen way back in the nineteen fifties, early fifties, I believe, and you know that that area right there has always been kind of a hotbed of activity. And so here I move into this house that I inherited from my grandparents, and I did a bunch of remodeling in the house and that sort of thing. And downstairs as we took up this big room downstairs as our bedroom. It was the old theater room. So it's really long, not so much narrow, just really kind of long, maybe you know, thirty feet almost long by I would say fifteen feet wide. So it's a big long room. And down in one area has no closets in it at the time, so I put in these these armliss against the wall coming throwing across one wall and then down kind of the other. And I also put in a set of French doors in this room, and the French doors went out to the lower deck. And one night I woke up because it was freezing cold in the room. I'm like, what the heck is going on? And the French doors are wide open, okay, and there's no reason for them to be. They they get locked right there. It's not like we were having wind that night or anything like that. When you throw that bolt on those French doors, the pin goes vertical and goes up and then down, you know, to lock it into place. So there's no way that those doors can just be blown open. But yet here I was like three o'clock in the morning, freezing and those doors were wide open. That kind of freaked me out a little bit. In fact, I even had a word with the gardener. I said, Hey, what the heck did you leave the doors opened? Were you doing something? What? You know, kind of getting upset at him about it, and he's like, man, I don't know what you're talking about. I don't mess with those doors. So I just then chalked it up to just whatever, whatever, you know, whatever, So I'm not dealing with it or thinking about it. I just let it go. Well, and about two nights later, this thing happened. Okay, And what it was as I woke up and I was not in my bed. I was laying face down on what I could only tell was a table at the time, right, And I'm looking at my body on this table, but I'm also able to see through my own eyes at the floor, which was completely bizarre, and I'm freaking out, what kind of you know, messed up dream. I don't know what's going on, but it's like a horrible nightmare or something. Right, But I could see this light like cascading down over my body in this cone fashion, over my body, over this table and onto the floor. And I see what looks like an apparatus coming down from the ceiling towards my body. And this apparatus looked like something from Superman, right with all the little compartment things like when he went to the ice castle and through the stone or the crystal and all these things started coming up. Well, this is it was reversed like it was coming down, you know, it was reversed to that, and it was coming down towards my body, and I was just freaking out because I could see this happening and I knew it, like my body knew it, and I'm trying to move. I could not move, I could not scream. I could garble a little bit, and I could see like the streams of just uh, just not not so much just druel, just a lot of drool coming out of my mouth. And I was so freaked out by seeing this thing coming because it scared the heck out of me. I don't know what I'm looking at, and I can't move. It was like I was totally paralyzed, and I'm trying to, you know, make noise and scream, and all I'm getting is just this garbled miss and these streams of you know, just all this stuff coming out of my mouth. Just freaking out. And then on the lowest tube, this needle pops down and starts going lower and lower, and this whole this apparatus is still coming down, but this one needle like thing from the lowest tube is keeps coming down a little bit faster. And then I can't describe the pain as it popped into the back of my neck, right at the base of my neck and It felt like it popped through my skin and then into my spine, and I was I completely lost it. I was just in agony at that time, and in about like one second later, it was like the hand of God had just rabbed me and held me. And it was the most incredible, loving feeling I have ever felt or could ever feel in my body. The only way that I could think about this is saying, you would have had to be out of your body to feel this because our bodies, our souls cannot maybe our souls, but our bodies cannot hold that kind of love. It was immense, all encompassing, and it was like Holy cred And then I woke up in my bed and I'm my neck hurts so bad. So I'm reaching back behind my behind my or next between my pillow and my neck, and I'm feeling this crusty and wet stuff and I'm like, what the heck is this right? This really happened. It wasn't a dream. I am freaking out, And so I woke up my wife at the time. I said, hey, you need to look at this right now. So I showed it to her and she says, it looks like you got some sort of a strange spider bite or something right there, because it's all red and everything, and I'm like, no, that was no spider bite. And I don't know how to describe what happened to me, but I told her the best that I could good, and I'm just freaking out and I'm like, this just really happened to me. And you know, going to work that day, I couldn't get it out of my mind. And I'm like, you know, maybe it was just crazy dream. Trying to tell myself, trying to rationalize what had happened to me and trying to you know, cope with it, and I just couldn't, you know. And there was another guy at work that kind of believed in this sort of thing and bigfoot and that sort of stuff. So I was talking with him about it and he's like, yeah, yeah, okay, whatever, you know, and kind of listening to me, but you know, there's work to do, so he got to get to work, and so, you know, the whole day, I was just thinking about, oh my gosh, Oh my gosh. The next day it was a little bit less, but still thinking about it, and I'm having a hard time sleeping, you know. The nights after this had all happened, and I'm still trying to figure out what the hell I'm looking started looking online for other people, you know, or groups of people I can get in touch with, and you know, days and months went by, and I'm still having kind of like these flashbacks and these nightmare dreams about all this stuff that happened to me or this thing that had happened to me. And finally I got a hold of a group. Now, this group is called Soufon from Seattle, Washington here, and I figured, well, I'll talk to these people, you know, and see what they think or whatever. And so I was talking with them and they say, hey, you need to get a hold of this other group, this abduction group. And I'm like, what, there's an abduction group. Well, and I had to go go ahead and meet up with them on their next meeting, and I was telling them all of this stuff, and I'm like hoping to go crossing my fingers that they're going to tell me, No, that's not how abductions happen. You know, you're you've lost it. You don't know what you're talking about. This, that's not what happened. That's what I was hoping for them to tell me, and they did not tell me that. They said, listen, what you've been through is similar to what other people have been through. And I'm shaking. I'm freaking out, Like no, I was just hoping this with some kind of crazy dream or whatever. And they're saying, no, you need to get in contact with this lady here. And they gave me her card and her name was doctor Janet Coley and she's out of Seattle, Washington and Bainbridge. She's got a house over there as well, and so I contacted her and set up a meeting with her. It was like two weeks later. But in the meantime, I am stressing out. Man. It was like, once they told me that, it was like everything that I had been taught up to that point was like a lie, you know, being a good Catholic and all of that stuff. I just felt like, stuff isn't supposed to be real. This stuff is not so supposed to exist, right, and if it does, it's, you know, it's the devil, it's you know, all of that sort of thing. And I'm trying to come to grips with it. And I'm starting to think some very dark thoughts around this and how it happened to me and what happened. And so I went and saw doctor Janet Polly and she, you know, starts this process with me called E M D R. And it's not like a typical regression. They use eye movement and what she does is she'll hold her finger up there and she'll say, now, watch my finger, and she takes it back and forth, and so your eyes are going from the left, you know, the left, to the right, which is supposed to activate both hemispheres of your brain. In fact, this is what they do for people that you know, have PTSD from you know, being in conflict and that sort of stuff in war. It helps them, you know, integrate that all of that stuff into their lives. And so she started doing this with me, and she goes, okay, now I want you to close your eyes and think back to when you were in your room before all of this happened. And I started to do that, and I said, okay, so I'm there in my room, I'm looking at my arm wah, you know, at the far end of the room right now, and there seems to be this amorphous blob in the corner over by that armwah in front of the arm wah, and I, you know, it's kind of this brown and it's kind of got a shimmery look to it, and it's just like undulating like water, but it's on a on a vertical plane, you know, it's vertical up and down, and it's just undulating and moving like ripples on the water. And I'm like, what the heck is this? You know? And so then then I stopped for a minute and she takes me back in and she does the thing with the finger, you know, and looking back and forth at her finger, and I'm going, okay now, she says, close your eyes again and tell me what you see now, and she did that several times during this and as far as I got for that first session was just seeing this hand come through, this amorphous blob, like this hand that had four fingers on it. And once I saw that, I hopped up out of that seat and I said, I'm done. I'm done. I can't go go any further right now, you know. So that actually ended the session between her and I the first time, and so I did make another appointment with her, and I realized that I needed to go through this, so I went back and saw her the second time, and that's when the darn thing pop came through the amorphous blob poked its head out. And once again, as soon as that head popped out of the blob, you know, I just jumped up out of my seat, and she she got me to calm down, and you know, she took me through this whole thing with with what had happened to me. You know, they they came in. There was three of them that came into the room once. You know, one was like the foot of the bed, one was halfway to next to the bed, and the other one was right next to me. And they get me up out of bed and they somehow float me through the the you know the wall next to the bed outside into the yard and there's this craft in the above the yard and it's got this cone of light and we all kind of go up in this cone of light into the craft. Okay. Once I got on the on board the craft, I remember, and I will never forget the smell ammonia strong ammonia spell with vinegar. It made me so sick. I puked on board the craft once I got got there. And you know, this is all during the the e md R regression. Okay, So she's she's got me in there in the craft with with these three grays, and there's one more once we get sorry, once we get on the craft, there's one behind the like a station where he's got some kind of board where he's manipulating whatever is on the board. You get in there, and then they take me into this this room. In this room, I remember, it has like an oval talk to it, h And they take me in there and there's that's where the table is, you know, and I get they have me get on the table, and that's when all of that other stuff that happened in my dream happened, okay, And I had to see part of that again, and then she brought me through it like several times. She brought me through what had happened to me during that session again and again and again, like three different times. And then it was time for that session to end, and so I left that session and then came back the following week, and then we revisited that same situation again and again, trying to make it so that I'm able to deal with the trauma that happened. But still, you know, at work, even after the EMDR. The next day, I would see things in my mind's eye, like, oh, yeah, that's the way they walk. I saw myself walking on the sidewalk, like I was walking on the sidewalk, I saw my shadow off to the side, and it was like, oh, yeah, that's the way they walk. And it was just these different things that started coming up for me during the days after the sessions, like the fact that their eyes are not black like that the one that was on board, his eyes were actually blue, big blue eyes. And they have like a substance that they can drop in their eyes and then they can peel it off like a hard shell or something like that, like a like it becomes stiff like a lens, right, and they can peel that off later. And so like there was all these different things that started coming up for me, and I'm like, why am I seeing all this other stuff that I don't remember. So I went back to her, you know, back to the therapiest, to doctor Jenny Coley, and she took me, she took back farther and I started to see other things that had happened in my life prior to this experience, where you know, this shimmery light would come through the window and it would bend like you were looking in a prism, and it bent and it would shine on me, and then I would get pulled out through the window via this shimmery light that had this quality to it, you know, and it would kind of like sparkle in that. And so there was I think there was probably at least eight other times that she brought me through and I had these other procedures done on board the craft, and one of the things that came out for me, you know, I never saw like hybrids or any of that sort of sort of thing. But the one thing I understood about the reason I was being taken is because they wanted to know what how my environment affected me? You know. What was it like, how do the soaps affect you that you're putting on your skin, How does the food affect you that you're eating. How does you know everything that I was in contact with in my environment, how did that affect the body? That was their main concern with me. I never participated in any other stuff as far as I know. There was a couple other things like manipulating shapes like blocks and levitating them and stuff like that, but I wasn't necessarily participating in any of the other things that I've heard, you know, other abductees participate in. But she took me all the way back to my first my first incident that you know that I that I could recall at the age that I was and was. This happened in eastern Washington in a place called Winthrop, Washington, where my grandparents had a house, and up on the second floor is where I would sleep. And one night I woke up and there was what I thought, in my mind's eye at the time was a ghost, because I thought I saw a ghost in my grandparents' house and I always wanted to know what that was. And it was actually a gray that had come to collect me. And there was another gray that was on the deck. I could see him on the deck there looking at me while this other gray collected me, and they passed. We passed right through the wall again and out to the craft. I could see the craft outside. We passed through the wall right and went right to the craft and the same sort of contraption from the ceiling again when I was on the table came down and it had it had like a it looked like a vacuum cleaner hose basically corrugated type of vacuum cleaner hose, and they they took a sample of feceats basically, and I'm like, well, I what I remember saying during the time, saying to them during the regression was if you wanted to know what I had for dinner, I could have told you you didn't have to do this. And they said, they said, no, you know, it's it's for this purpose. It's it's you know, we needed to sample for these purposes to figure out you know, what you're what you've been in contact and all of that. So in contact with because I guess everything that you put on your skin or you know, even like dryer sheets or anything that'll actually get excreted out your bowel in some in some fashion. So that was the purpose of that whole thing.
Speaker 4: Do you know how many times that you've been taken.
Speaker 2: By I don't know how many times total. I don't know how many times total, but I at least with doctor Janett Coley, I revisited probably eight times where I had had solid memory of something happening to me and I never knew what it was. I just thought it was just odd. Things like you know, at camp we were out in the grassy field and this like on Orchest Island is where it was, and I remember seeing like some lights in the sky or whatever. And then I just felt so tired that, you know, I just went right to sleep, and everybody else kind of just went to sleep too. And then, you know, so it didn't make any sense to me, especially after all of this stuff had happened. You know, I'm like, well, I want to know about this time, and I want to know about this time. What's this mean? And like I'd start having the flashbacks, like I say, when I was at work the next day of different things, different situations popping up, and I'm like, well, maybe this is, you know, connected, and how how could this be connected? And like I said in the beginning, it's like starting to put puzzle pieces together to make a puzzle, you know what I mean. But I still to this day, I still don't have all the pieces. It doesn't feel like I do, But at least I have this this basis to work from that, and that's what has drawn me to this day to go out and actually look for things, you know, and video things in the sky and capture things on camera. Now it's because of I want I still want answers. I need answers. I feel like there's a purpose for all of this, which I you know, have a good idea for. But why why, you know what, why do they need to know this stuff? I mean, I get the feeling that it's kind of like, well, you know when we research animals, when we when we look at you know, pigs or goats or or any other animal that we look at and you know, dissect and figure out how figure out how they work.
Speaker 4: You know, That's kind of what I was getting ready to say, is it's similar to what we do to animals.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, So they're they're doing that to us. What's you know, what's affecting us in our environment? They're interested in that sort of information, I guess, But it's I guess they're just like scientists. They you know, they must be. So I'll tell you this too. After I had finished up with doctor Janet Coley, I think it was a total like twelve or thirteen sessions with her. I wanted at during that time. I wanted physical contact. I said, you know what, if you're going to come get me, I want to be awake when you do. And I just kept thinking that and replaying that in my mind all the time. If you're going to come get me, I want to be awake when you're when you do it, you know what I mean. And so there was one night I could tell I get I get the hebe GBI's when when I know they're coming, it makes me kind of queasy and nervous, and I start, you know, pacing, and my hands will shake and I'll start to sweat. I know they're coming for me, things don't feel right. It almost feels like a different vibration. They they put off a different vibration than we do, and it's it feels very off putting. So I kind of know if they're going to they're coming for me now. But this one night, after saying that, saying this for months, you know, I want to be awake when you come and get me, I went to sleep and I felt them. I felt them there, and I turned over and I opened my eyes and there was one looking right at me, about four inches away from my face. And I looked right into their right into its eyes, I should say, and it was like, oh no, we can't let you be awake we can't whatever. For whatever reason, when they come get you, they have to paralyze you, or it's part of their protocol ours, whatever it is. I don't know, but that's why they always come in threes too. They have some sort of a protocol in place. But they said, no, we can't allow you to be awake so automatically while looking into its eyes. I started numbing and not being able to move from my leg from my feet all the way up my legs and my torso and my arms, and then eventually I blacked out. And that happened probably in the span of about two seconds, so it was rather quick. And then I was taken and uh, yeah, that's that was pretty unnerving. But that is the only one. That is the only time that I have seen them while being fully awake, other than being like regressed back to when when the stuff happened.
Speaker 4: Do you remember when it actually did start? Like how old you were?
Speaker 2: I would say that one incident with at my grandparents' house, I was probably.
Speaker 4: Five, let's start at a very young age. Yeah, have you had any recent by recent, I mean within the last few years that you know of.
Speaker 2: I've had some very odd incidents and what I mean is I'll wake up in the morning and I feel like I'm disconnected from my body, like I'm I'm in my body, like I could see through my own eyes, but i just feel like very disconnected from it, like I'm just going through the motions. And then I also will have dreams where like I'm falling and I'll wake up as soon as I hit the bed. Does it levitating, Yeah, it's like I'll wake up as soon as I hit the bed. So those sorts of things are ongoing, you know, and I just I just want I want to I want I want answers to two questions that I have. You know, you guys are continuing, you know, you're continuing to be in my life. What what what are you you know? How far is this going? And where are we going to? What? What is you know? And it's just it's just random stuff that pops up in my head, like you know, where do you come from? And and all of this other stuff. And during a session I did ask that question through gor jenat Coley. I asked, I was like, okay, so where do you guys come from? And they gave me an answer, and the answer that they gave me was They gave me a picture of a spiral of planets and it started like at the closest planet to me and went like a spiral back into the distance. And what I gathered from that information was that this this spiral plants is like they've grabbed DNA from these different worlds to make themselves, is how it seemed to me.
Speaker 4: There was a few things that you mentioned. It doesn't really relate to that, but there's a few things that you'd mentioned that I was going to bring up. Yeah, when you were being taken out the first time, did you mentioned like you get actually see yourself almost like your consciousness wasn't in your body at that point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, during my during the dream session, yes, when I first realized that I was being taken that is correct.
Speaker 4: And then the traveling through the wall, that is a very common thing that I've heard from other people is their bodies just it's not like they de materialized, but they just go right through solid objects. And I remember talking to someone and they said they could see the plaster of the wall and they were on the inside of it. They could see the slats of the wood, and then they were on the outside of it like it's like their whole body just like goes right through it without Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: Remember that, but it did feel it felt like you were going through something m hm tactile, but it didn't feel or I wasn't able to really see the inside of the wall.
Speaker 4: It just very strange to me that the similarities between what other people have talked about, Like it's a very common trend when you hear about people that are abducted. They all have the floating and then they're going either through a wall, through a window, down the stairs, like, but their body itself is levitating. And then when you have those dreams where you're levitating and then you just kind of PLoP back down into the bed, it's like with something really going on again, was I actually levitating exactly?
Speaker 2: Was I just being brought back right? Yeah? Yeah, no kidding. And then the the other major thing with this abduction stuff is they don't talk, like, they don't communicate with words with me. It's like they use a telepathy that is able to convey the information much better than any words could ever communicate. They give you pictures and they give you sensations, so it's almost like they're activating your five senses in a way when they when they converse with you, so it's a much faster way and a much greater understanding of things when they do converse with you.
Speaker 4: I've always heard it's almost like a telepathic way of talking, like you can almost hear their thoughts or they're they're in your head, is what other people have described to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not so, it's it's like it's it's a whole it's a whole different experience. It's it's almost like they somehow activate your five senses to merge with theirs or something like that. So it's almost like in their minds you can almost feel what they're talking about. You can you can see definitely see what they're talking about, but it's a whole bunch of sensations that are going on at one time. I mean, it's almost like they're activating their sense smell with your sense of smell. But it's not, it's not the same. It's different, and it's just a totally different way of communication. I wish we could all communicate like that, because if we could, we would be able to tell when someone is lying for sure.
Speaker 4: Sometimes I wonder if we don't have blockage implemented into us, so we don't have all access to that sort of power with our mind. That's a that's a different rabbit hole to go down into. But I always just sure, let's say, I just feel like, for some reason or not, I don't think we're all very in tune with the world around us.
Speaker 2: Well, we've been dumbed down for so many years. I mean, they're putting fluoride and all kinds of stuff in the water. I mean, what is that doing to us? Right? And I'm sure that's just the tip of the iceberg.
Speaker 4: I think there's all sorts of things that's been going on for years and years that have made us to the way we are today. That's not the point of this conversation. That's for another time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it might be the point of their conversation as far as you know, what is happening to us, you know, what are we ingesting, what are we taking in that's affecting our bodies. I'm sure that that's part of their research.
Speaker 4: I've been looking into a few things here and there, and one of the more I don't know the typical term to use for, but one of the more common things that I've been coming across is people believing that the abductions themselves are actually not an ET that is doing it. They actually think it's us as in humans, but our brains are being programmed to believe it was ET's but it's actually humans doing all this on people, which I honestly be surprised to an extent, But at the same time, I don't understand the purpose.
Speaker 2: And do they have the ability to take the human soul out of the body and have it sit there and watch while they do stuff on that body. I don't think they do, But what do I know?
Speaker 4: And that's the other part that's a very common thing is when you mentioned the soul, they don't think these aliens are aliens. They write them off as demons. Yeah, so, I honestly don't know. Like I want to.
Speaker 2: As bad as it says. I want to believe that there's.
Speaker 4: Life and space coming down here and messing around with us. But at the same time, it's like, I think all these examples are somewhat plausible. Yeah, so I don't really, I don't really lean one direction. I guess that's what drove me so hard to find evidence that they're here, you know, is my grandparents. My father and my grandfather were huge into photography, so I took what I learned from them, you know, and then I went to the woods. I went out to the to the mountains out here in Washington State and started filming crazy things in the sky, things that aren't definitely are not airplanes. Has anyone in your family ever talked about any sort of experiences like that?
Speaker 2: I didn't want to get into there. There is another yes.
Speaker 4: Okay, so we don't have to talk about it if you don't want to. Yeah, I was just curious. You happen to know the blood type that you are?
Speaker 2: Abe, Okay? I know the.
Speaker 4: I think it's our They called RH negative or something like that. That's the one that a lot of people that talk about being abducted usually have, and it's one of the more rare blood types. But I also think it's one of the ones that can be universal, right right. I couldn't even tell you what my blood type is, so probably why I haven't been inducted.
Speaker 2: Well, you don't know.
Speaker 4: I do have some really weird dreams sometimes, so you never know, I guess.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, I had no idea until I was like thirty eight that this was going.
Speaker 4: On to be one hundred percent honest. I don't know if I'd ever want to know, So I don't know what it would actually do if I found out, Like I don't know, if it drive me even more crazier than what I feel like I am these days.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll tell you what I don't. I don't want that to happen to my worst enemy. Really, I just the You have to rebuild your whole life and your whole belief system from what you learn, you know, from what you now know to be your reality compared to what it was before, and doing that in the span of a couple months or a month is a hard thing to do. I thought about suicide that came to mind a couple of times because of this, and thank god, you know, working with doctor Jenna Colely, she kept me, She kept me away from doing that.
Speaker 4: A lot of people don't understand the impact that certain aspects have to people, especially when they have something that they go through that's a traumatic experience. Yeah. I've tried to say that to a lot of people, like not even just abductions, but people that have encounters with things that they can't explain. It leaves some sort of an impact on these people, and it's something that not everyone can deal with.
Speaker 2: It's hard to deal with it, yes, very you need a professional.
Speaker 4: And people don't want to talk about it, which I completely understand because you have the stigma and the ridicule that usually comes along with saying stuff like this. So a lot of the time people have to keep it to themselves and that's not a very good way of going about it either.
Speaker 2: No, it's not. It's hard because it just eats away at you. And I mean turning to your friends and family. I mean, that's that's hard to do too. I've had to do it over the years, but you know, the only way that I was able to do it was going through therapy and then, you know, coming to the realization that you know, this stuff happened and there's nothing I can do about it, and now I need to tell other people why I'm spending the nights, you know, looking at Mount Rainier or Mount Adams or Mount Baker. You know why am I going out there with camera? I mean, it's because something happened to me, and now I want to prove it to the world that this stuff is real.
Speaker 4: What are some of the things you've actually been able to catch on film, or anything that you've been able to capture for evidence wise.
Speaker 2: Well, I got a full pledged craft in the daylight right right in front of Mount Baker. That was pretty cool. I didn't even know it was there. I just took three pictures to the mountain consecutively, and the center pitcher had the UFO in it. Sometimes when this started with me in the beginning and I started going out there and filming, I would get the feeling that they were around, and I would turn on my cameras and they're lo and behold there would be stuff that I captured. Later as the years went on, I just let my cameras roll from the time I got there till I left, and then I would review the footage and find things in the footage. So I've seen plenty of objects go down into Mount Adams and Mount Baker, like, go down into the mountain and plenty of things coming out. And usually these consist of some kind of an orb that is like a plasma ball that looks kind of like a plasma ball, very large in a lot of cases, and accompanied with other plasma balls as well, which is crazy. I remember one night where I got myself a new night vision camera and I said, I'm going to go check this thing out. I just got it in the mail and I went out in the backyard, pointed it at the sky and I got two two came by, So it's like they know when I put the equipment out, and you know, I've been doing this long enough now I know what satellites are. You know, I track them actively now and I can I obviously track the air traffic as well when I'm out there doing this. So it's quite an amazing setup that I have right now in the back of my in the back of my vehicle that I pull out and I'm able to track a lot of different things in the sky, so I know when I'm looking at something that is different, that it's not supposed to be there.
Speaker 4: I know we said we'd talk about the UFO stuff, but I did want to ask a question relating to the possible sasquash activity. Do you think that is related with the UFO?
Speaker 2: You know, once you open this door, a lot of things happened, And the thing that I noticed first was paranormal activity per normal type of activity in my house. Things being turned on and turned off by themselves. I heard a noise upstairs when I lived in a two story house there in Normandy Park over the water. I heard a bunch of commotion upstairs in the kitchen. So I run up the stairs and all the cupboard drawers are open and all the doors are open. Everything was wide open, drawers were pulled out all the way and it was just like, what the heck is going on? So it seems once you open this door, things start to happen to you. I had. I woke up in the morning, first thing in the morning, getting ready for work, going to the living room, and I see this blue orb above the couch, and that that thing just shoots right up through the ceiling once it realizes I can see it. So sasquatch stuff. Yeah. I was in search and rescue when I moved to Everett, Washington, and that's kind of when I started getting into the sasquatch side of things. I had things pacing me, you know, off the trail. You know, I'd be walking and you could hear it crunching in the brush and when I stopped, it would stop. And that happened out of Skycombish, Washington, Skycomish Off of the Foss River, so that that has been an area for me for a long time where I've always had sort of sasquatch type stuff happening. One time there on the railroad grade, I had these big rocks thrown down and smacking into trees around me. They weren't trying to hit me, obviously, but they wanted me out of there so they could come down and go into the pond. And I think they were trying to get food or whatever, and they just didn't want me in the area they were throwing big rocks. But it seems like once you open the door, all of this other activity starts to happen.
Speaker 4: That's kind of why I ask, because it usually and I will one admit to this. I used to be very skeptical about people that had multiple experiences with different aspects. But the more you've talked to it, the more I've even experienced myself, I honestly think it's all connected because the paranormal aspect to it, the UFO, the cryptid. The more you talk to people, the more I find out that they've had similar experience. It's like it's all somehow intertwined. I can't explain how that's just how it is. It just someone's usually lived in a haunted house, but they've also seen a UFO or they've had some sort of alien activity, but there's a good chance they've also seen something weird in the woods.
Speaker 2: So it's almost like some people seem to have one foot in another reality that bleeds over for them in some way.
Speaker 4: It's almost as if certain people are more in tune with the weird side of things that we can't really explain. And I don't know if it's the individual person or just because they've had an experience. And once you've had that experience, it opens you up more towards more experiences, And.
Speaker 2: I think that's part of our nature too, and we change our own reality once you once something like this happens, you want to you know, if you've got questions and want to know more, you're almost inviting that stuff in, right, You're almost asking for it.
Speaker 4: That's what I've always been told and been worn like. Once you start looking into things, sometimes things start looking back and you start having more interaction with things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I would explain.
Speaker 4: Is there anything else you would like to discuss?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, the other major incident that I had in June here in Washington at Mount Adam with the Sasquatch stuff. I wouldn't feel comfortable talking about that. I'm okay talking with with with you about that. The thing is is I want the person that was with me to talk as well, because it's better if it comes from two people, you know, because we both experienced it, and you know, this happened over the period of three days, this experience, and even when we moved campgrounds after the first night incidents, we had other things happen in including missing time.
Speaker 4: So yeah that if they would ever want to come on here, we can have you come back on sometime we can talk about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my co host Jackie harmon yep okerfinitely.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll get something set up.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, Lee, it's been a pleasure talking to you, and I am glad that you were able to go on here tonight and talk with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you. I appreciate, appreciate the invitation. For sure.
Speaker 4: Would you like to let the audience know where they can check out some of your the shows that you do and some of your information for like when you're out investigating.
Speaker 2: Sure. Absolutely, I have a podcast of my own Element one on spaced Out Radio and you can find that on YouTube. Spaced out Radio dot com as well is our website. And you know, my show is every Friday night at at from eight o'clock to nine on Space Dout Radio YouTube. You can find me on Twitch, you can find me just about anywhere you know podcasts or are found. And I do the similar thing you do is, you know, I get guests and and we talk about their experiences and go from there.
Speaker 4: It's it's a good time. So I don't ask a whole lot of questions. I try not to do a whole lot of talking because I try and always make it about the guests.
Speaker 2: So yeah, exactly exactly and their experiences because you're just you know, we're just here telling telling a story, and and that's what the audience wants to hear, is the story.
Speaker 4: For what it's worth. I try not to say story anymore because someone attacked me over that. I say experiences now because.
Speaker 2: Apparently, yes, the experience you'll go with, that's fine.
Speaker 4: It's like as usually if you say story, people get mad at you, and I've found out because it's like you're discrediting people. I was like, no, not, I'm just yeah, that's what it is like. People are telling their story of what happened to them. Like, no, it's not in a story. I was like, okay, can't please.
Speaker 2: Everybody, fiction or non fiction?
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, all right, Well it's been a pleasure talking to you. If you'd like to be a guest on Tenfoil Tells, remember to send an email to Tenfoil Tells Podcast at gmail dot com or go to Tinfoil Tales dot com and go to the contact section. Make sure to follow me around on all the social media's and just remember truth comes at a cost. Are you willing to pay the price?
Speaker 1: I've heard a story lay last night about something alert along a woodline, foot prints, strange lights in the sky.
Speaker 2: They claim it's nothing.
Speaker 1: But I know they light it sees your last to laugh in my face. Something about this makes me say, what if it's real?
Speaker 2: What if they knew?
Speaker 3: What if the answers are coming from you spending stores, wasting mind time? Hearing boy says, is it all in their minds? They can call me crazy, but I just want some froom.
Speaker 2: What if it's true? What if it's really? What if it's true?
Speaker 3: What if the worlds not what we knew?
Speaker 1: Tim for tell Blend me a story that starts where the line is gets what if it's real?
Speaker 2: What if it's true? The answers are waiting, They're waiting for you.
Speaker 3: They see if the dog man walking, or maybe a offman flies.
Speaker 1: I love the very giants hidden beneath the lies.
Speaker 2: They say, it's just stories.
Speaker 1: Pall may believe the fairy tale sport of things we can't perceive.
Speaker 2: They won't keep us blindly, they.
Speaker 3: Won't break our wheel.
Speaker 1: But I'm not buying it. I'm not swallowing another pill, foresped poison. The lies were made to What if.
Speaker 2: The truth could set us free?
Speaker 1: The alien sugnals traveling through time, secret space programs, racing their minds. They call them crazy, but I just need some fruit.
Speaker 2: What if it's true?
Speaker 3: What if it's real?
Speaker 2: What if it's true? What if the worlds not what we do?
Speaker 1: Tim Oil tells fully.
Speaker 3: Me in a story that starts where the logic is, what if it's real?
Speaker 2: What if it's true?
Speaker 1: The answers are waiting, They're waiting for you. They they lie. We all been diving, but the signs are there if you open your eyes. The aliens cricked its demon's ghost, the devil them two.
Speaker 2: What if it's me or what if it's real? What if it's rais?
Speaker 1: What if it's true? What if the world's not? What way to do?
Speaker 3: Ten Foil tells fully me a story that.
Speaker 1: Startswear the logic can What if it's rain?
Speaker 2: What if that's true?
Speaker 1: The answers are waiting, They're waiting for you.
Speaker 2: It's all in our heads, it's all in our binders. These voices can be silenced. The truth must rise.
Speaker 1: Ten for tell it's pulling me through.
Speaker 2: What if it's reading?
Speaker 3: What if it's true? Do you